Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

At what point is it ok to hit a man? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

At what point is it ok to hit a man? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
At what point is it ok to hit a man? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
At what point is it ok to hit a man? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
At what point is it ok to hit a man? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
At what point is it ok to hit a man? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
At what point is it ok to hit a man? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
At what point is it ok to hit a man? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

At what point is it ok to hit a man?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

At what point is it ok to hit a man? Empty
PostSubject: At what point is it ok to hit a man?   At what point is it ok to hit a man? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 6:28 pm

We know how society is, but at what point do you think is acceptable to hit a guy? :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a man?   At what point is it ok to hit a man? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 6:34 pm

When they disresoect you. Beat dat ass
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a man?   At what point is it ok to hit a man? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 7:45 pm

The same time it is ok to hit a woman.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a man?   At what point is it ok to hit a man? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 8:20 pm

It makes me sick. I've never understood the hatred towards man. Won't a child, won't hit a handicap person, won't a woman, won't hit a dog, but most would say they would hit a man.

There is only few reasons I'd hit anyone, if they threaten my health or the health of someone else I care about where they would want and require me, or they are about to kill someone.

If a man comes to me trying to fight I'll do whatever it takes to be able to walk away without getting injured. If a woman comes to fight I'll do whatever it takes to be able to walk away without getting injured. Same shit for handicaps. Same for children. Same from Grannies, some for Grandpas, same for anything. I'm not letting anyone send me to the hospital or effect my standard of living.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a man?   At what point is it ok to hit a man? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 8:55 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
It makes me sick. I've never understood the hatred towards man. Won't a child, won't hit a handicap person, won't a woman, won't hit a dog, but most would say they would hit a man.

There is only few reasons I'd hit anyone, if they threaten my health or the health of someone else I care about where they would want and require me, or they are about to kill someone.

If a man comes to me trying to fight I'll do whatever it takes to be able to walk away without getting injured. If a woman comes to fight I'll do whatever it takes to be able to walk away without getting injured. Same shit for handicaps. Same for children. Same from Grannies, some for Grandpas, same for anything. I'm not letting anyone send me to the hospital or effect my standard of living.
Well said Jay.

Need more lovers than fighters in this world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a man?   At what point is it ok to hit a man? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 11:56 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
The same time it is ok to hit a woman.

Once again, Jaywalker wins.

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a man?   At what point is it ok to hit a man? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 1:25 am

Jay summed it up pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a man?   At what point is it ok to hit a man? Empty

Back to top Go down

At what point is it ok to hit a man?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1