Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

At what point is it ok to hit a woman? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

At what point is it ok to hit a woman? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
At what point is it ok to hit a woman? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

At what point is it ok to hit a woman?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

At what point is it ok to hit a woman? Empty
PostSubject: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 7:22 pm

We know how society is, but at what point do you think is acceptable to hit a lady?  :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 7:29 pm

I think if she is attempting to stab you with a knife or use a foreign object that can end your life for example: Light you on fire or even shoot you.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 7:38 pm

If she overcooks the Spaghetti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 8:19 pm

if i'm hitting a woman, it's for the correct reason

same goes for a guy

i don't play around

real talk
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 8:48 pm

At every point.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 9:01 pm

When its Cameron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 9:35 pm

At no point whatsofuckingever.

smh at this.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 9:47 pm

In all seriousness, only in self defence. Like when she actually puts you in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 10:20 pm

^^^^ What Jay said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 1:49 pm

Does Dick Slapping count as hitting a woman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 1:50 pm

But really, what Jay said.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 2:50 pm

Never
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 3:08 pm

Never. That's why i always call up my female cousins or friends to handle my work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 5:48 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
At no point whatsofuckingever.

smh at this.

Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 7:05 pm

Obviously when she's got something in her hands that can potentially end your life you're gonna hit her in self defence. Shut the front door with this never bullshit
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 7:55 pm

Even if she hits you I don't know if it's okay. I guess if she's legitimately threatening your life, like knife to your temple ready to drive it in.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 8:53 pm

When you're doing it in self defense. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 9:35 am

I don't care what gender you are, if you wanna talk tough you're gonna get treated like your tough. Don't mercilessly beat your wife because the roast is overcooked, but if you're in an argument with a female and she steps up, knock her the fuck down just like you would a man. "I'm a girl" isn't gonna be the reason you don't get your ass beat today. It's not 1950 anymore. If a female wants to talk that shit, she can get it like everyone else can.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 9:54 am

Y'all telling me you'd let a woman kill you as long as you retained your honor and sanctity by not hitting her? That seems dumb as fuck to me. If your life is in danger, hit the bitch. Just don't start fights with people unprovoked for no real reason, man or woman. Always try to settle your arguments and disputes verbally and civilly before considering a fight.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 6:28 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
Never
Or should I say, if it's senselessly. I'm not going to hit one and if one hits me, I'm not going to hit them back. Now if one was trying to kill me, I'm not going to beat her up but I'm not going to just let her kill me, I'd get out of there.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 6:32 pm

pretty much this
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 6:47 pm

when the won't make you a damn sammich
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 7:15 pm

Daniel Tosh once said something to the effect of

"A lot of people say at no point is it right to hit a woman. Now, see, what if you have three kids, you come home, and your wife is just drowning 'em. She's already drowned two in your pool. Now she's going for the third. Can I pop 'er in the mouth then?"

That wasn't the exact quote, but it gets my point across. The only time you should be aloud to hit a girl is when your life, or somebody else you care about's life, is in danger.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 7:17 pm

When you establish a safe word and strap her in for the ride, baby.  Wooooo!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 7:26 pm

When she talks back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At what point is it ok to hit a woman?   At what point is it ok to hit a woman? Empty

Back to top Go down

At what point is it ok to hit a woman?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next