Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What brought you to EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 4:22 am

TRE VOODOO wrote:
Best for business  :demonic:
 :deadpool:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 9:02 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
Dubian and Scott were recruiting for their own e-feds, WSW and EWE in November of 2010. I signed up to those, and WSW had a banner made by TRE (known as the hero in WSW.) I was linked to EAW and tried to look for TRE, and while doing that, I was interested in EAW. At first, I thought it would be impossible to win a championship, but then I got more comfortable and realized it wasn't that difficult as time went on.
EIE* :why:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 11:16 am

Speedy from a stream site
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 3:25 pm

:whoa: Wait a second. Dub and Scott were e-fedding before AA???????
Back to top Go down
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

Hailing From : Scotland, ya wankers
Status : Would be a pointless answer on a round called 'Former EAW Champions' on Pointless

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 4:02 pm

I was in the CWF chatroom and many people would mention EAW in the chatroom. I didn't take much notice, I just thought 'Oh, people mentioning this efed, it must be good' - I didn't join immediately. I believe this would've been middle 2009. I bided my time, got better in promo structure more than anything so it looked better. Then, back in, I wanna say, 2010, I joined. No one said to me 'Hey, you should join EAW', I just joined for the sake of joining and hoping in time I would enjoy it. I did.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 4:43 am

Jaywalker wrote:
:whoa: Wait a second. Dub and Scott were e-fedding before AA???????
Yes.
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 11:26 am

You did Robbie <3
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 11:49 am

I was apart of y!a in 2007 and sometime in the beginning of 2008 i was checking out e-feds and someone brought me to EAW during the first Grand Rampage. I joined and eventually debuted as E-fed's ONLY Olympic Gold Medalist (props to CC for helping me pick my pic base and writing my debut)
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 12:28 pm

:lupe:
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 12:49 pm

When I joined NWF in August 2010, I always heard about EAW because they were our "rivals" although I never really understood why. I tried to join EAW while being in NWF but the chat would find out who I was and what fed I was from and ban me. I really liked the graphics but wasn't a big fan of the Webs site setup and everyone in EAW promoed way better than I did at that time (I was used to a couple short paragraphs for matches). After NWF died in 2013, I went to AWL among other short-lived feds then stopped fedding after AWL died sometime in 2014. Signing up here last December was my first time back to fedding since then.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 3:07 pm

My story is similar to Astraea's. I was in NWF first in 2009 and heard about EAW thru them. Then I tried to join EAW but got fired pretty much right away because one of the veteran members lied about me to Banks who was the boss at the time. I didn't really get what the beef was between EAW and NWF at the time tbh I just thought it was more of a competitive rivalry between two groups doing similar things. Later as I got to know ppl in NWF I found out a lot of them had been fired or quit EAW for various reasons and had personal grudges against it. Since I was fired I didn't get the EAW version until recently where I found out Banks disliked NWF because some of the members had been racist in EAW. 

When Demon was in charge I remember messaging him occasionally to see if I could come back but it never really led to anything because I was in NWF and later AWL which also seemed to have a bad rep with EAW. I was also head writer in NWF and AWL and NWF Chairman for about half a year so I was busy with those feds and it wasn't like I was constantly begging to get back here for 5 years. I just kinda moved on but since EAW was always kind of around the feds that I was in I kept my options open until 2014 where Demon agreed to rehire me. From what he told me TRE who I had always been chill with convinced him to give me another chance so much luv and respeck due to TRE I prolly wouldn't be here if he ain't vouched for me. :salute:
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 4:22 pm

I have to thank Simon aka The Mad Trickster Azrael for my presence here.
From time to time he looks into new feds to join and he landed on this one and after talking to me about it I was interested. 

And the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 4:28 pm

I first came across this site on PSD Dreams months before I met Aria-we will get to that, anyway. I  saw and I loved the graphics, but I was hesitant on joining when I saw the promo rules, that you could respond to your opponent. I didn't fully understand, and I was intimidated because the site looked really legit. I had thoughts of joining that day as Sasha, saw Sasha Banks was taken and decided maybe it wasn't meant to be. So then months later, I'm in a fed-a shitty one- and I meet this girl who joins and we instantly hit it off and became uber close. One day that very same girl said she had to roleplay for another fed, being a CAW one. I was interested and asked for a link, low and behold, it was EAW. I was shaking, so I asked her who was she and she said she was Aria Jaxon, a Sasha face claim. I literally gagged and died because little did I know the person who snatched Sasha when I wanted her ended up being one of my best friends. So I told Aria and we laughed about it and she told me I should give it a try. She told me that the promoing seemed intimidating but it would get easier and she would help me every step of the way. So I joined. I have the wonderful Aria to thank for that. The rest is history. Iconic history.

What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Tenor
(Aria forcing me to join EAW, not taking no for an answer. It's love though, always.)
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 4:34 pm

вrσdч spαrks . wrote:
I first came across this site on PSD Dreams months before I met Aria-we will get to that, anyway. I  saw and I loved the graphics, but I was hesitant on joining when I saw the promo rules, that you could respond to your opponent. I didn't fully understand, and I was intimidated because the site looked really legit. I had thoughts of joining that day as Sasha, saw Sasha Banks was taken and decided maybe it wasn't meant to be. So then months later, I'm in a fed-a shitty one- and I meet this girl who joins and we instantly hit it off and became uber close. One day that very same girl said she had to roleplay for another fed, being a CAW one. I was interested and asked for a link, low and behold, it was EAW. I was shaking, so I asked her who was she and she said she was Aria Jaxon, a Sasha face claim. I literally gagged and died because little did I know the person who snatched Sasha when I wanted her ended up being one of my best friends. So I told Aria and we laughed about it and she told me I should give it a try. She told me that the promoing seemed intimidating but it would get easier and she would help me every step of the way. So I joined. I have the wonderful Aria to thank for that. The rest is history. Iconic history.

What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Tenor
(Aria forcing me to join EAW, not taking no for an answer. It's love though, always.)

I gotta admit I did feel like the EAW was ''real'' which was part of the appeal that got me to want to be a part of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 4:51 pm

The above story is...100% true. But I wasn't gonna let Brody NOT join, so extreme measures had to be taken. Now she's here. You're all welcome.

As for me, I had the bad luck of ending up in a bunch of feds that opened and closed rather quickly in the months leading up to me joining EAW. My great-grandma passing away in March 2015 meant that I was looking for distractions from shit going on irl, which made my inability to find a good fed to provide said distraction pretty frustrating. The last one I was in wound up closing in either late June or early July 2015. One night, I'm going through some efed directory and I could tell it was mad outdated; a lot of feds in there were places that I knew were closed. Luckily, I clicked on the EAW link anyway, and I was pretty surprised to see that not only was EAW the only fed in the directory that was still active, BUT it had the most active women's division of any place I'd ever seen. I was sold instantly and pulled a sign-up out of thin air pretty much on the spot. It's been over two years since then, and I'm glad every day that I decided to join.
Back to top Go down
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 6:07 pm

To me, I was looking for an English e-fed that has some similarities with a forum then Ryan and I were and this is where I found this site. I Was trying to show his fed to three of mines of e-fed, and only Ryan Wilson was interested. Also, It's been awhile that I wasn't in an English e-fed, so I was willing to try the adventure at the same time improving my English.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 6:10 pm

Back in THW site, Kawajai made a Topic about how he wanted to just focused on EAW...more or less. Mr. Blood talked about EAW very often back then. I joined but didn't promo that much due to me having so much fun in LEGION back then.

I think I've said this, I return here one year ago because I had a TOEFL test in May 2016 (I returned here in March 2016) and...all my passion to E-Feds has come back. I didn't pass that TOEFL anyway, lol :/
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2017, 6:31 pm

Wandered my in one day, couldn't find the exit, now I'm just here to write until DeDeDe tells me where the emergency exit is. 

(jk), wanted to find an E-Fed, been doing Ic/Ooc style character/rp writing for awhile, and I always wanted to do a Pro Wrestling/MMA style setting, so EAW looked pretty promising, still is and has proved to be.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 12:34 am

What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 1:08 am

My internet connection. Ba dum tisk.
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Status : I'm just a man; one that just simply keeps his word.

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 4:19 am

A whole lot of coke
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 4:38 am

The first fed I ever joined was in some way linked to EAW as we had this place on the affiliate page with whichever EAW joined hyping people to sign up around PFP8. I clicked on the link around in December, check out the site and was interested but school was a pain to deal with at that point, so I held it off till I got a chance to read RTR9 and loved the overall show in general. So I signed up around Christmas of 2015 and here we are.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Hawk
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hurricane Hawk

Hailing From : Starling City

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 11:35 am

So basically, while we were on XAT, I used to hangout with Cyclone, JC, and Brian all the time. I used to do RP wrestling until Brian brought me here, I think from Club Penguin Channels (LMAO), and then from there it was lit.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Kinkade

Daryl Kinkade

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 2:32 pm

I've been fedding for years on rajah.com, but the r-feds had died a death. I wasn't ready to quit just yet so I googled e-feds. Of all the ones I looked at EAW was by far the best of them all. Regular shows, active posters and what appears to be quite a friendly community. I liked the idea of creating your own character and attaching a pic base to it and I'm getting used to having all the promos in one thread instead of attached to a show.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 4:13 pm

I was in IEW, LEGION, CWF, and a few other feds with some people around here, and I knew most people through Yahoo Answers at the time, and one or more person kept linking me to other feds.  On my old computer I'd get an anti-phishing block every time I tried to sign up, so I declined.  Around the time I got a new computer someone (either Jay, Nobi, or somebody else) sent me the link again.  I really didn't want to e-fed at the time. I was depressed and in my head about a lot of things, so I signed up with a character I used in a dead fed that was a joke gimmick in hopes that someone would kick me or something, but I tried in promos and actually had fun with what I was doing and liked the environment, and the fact that EAW didn't close down immediately after I joined...
And now I'm world champ. :jericho:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What brought you to EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next