Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

It's been brought to my attention.. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

It's been brought to my attention.. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
It's been brought to my attention.. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
It's been brought to my attention.. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
It's been brought to my attention.. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
It's been brought to my attention.. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
It's been brought to my attention.. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
It's been brought to my attention.. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

It's been brought to my attention..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

It's been brought to my attention.. Empty
PostSubject: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 10:14 am

It has recently been brought to my attention that I "annoy" several (possibly all) members of the EAW community. I was not aware that I was a burden or a hindrance to the people of EAW. I, like everyone else, am here to have fun and assist others in having fun. "Annoying" people is the last thing I want to do. As a person who has recently made the conscious decision to attempt to improve myself as a person and develop a better, more respectable persona, I have decided to take into account all notes of criticism from other people, and use it as a tool to better myself. 

That being said, I would like to apologize to anyone that I have "annoyed" in the past, whether it be today or all the way back to 2008 when my e-fedding career began. I would like to put everyone on notice that I will no longer be going to the chat, posting on the forums or the EAW feed. The only page I will post on from now on is the promo page, and hope that doesn't "annoy" anyone here too much. 

Maybe one day, if people forget how "annoying" I was, I can return to the chatroom and forums as a better, less "annoying" person and hopefully re-build the relationships with people I thought were strong and good.

Thank you for reading.

- Charles
Back to top Go down
The Consigliere

The Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 10:40 am

(HBG)

Dear Charlie, you should know better than let anyone's opinion decide what you'll do or where you'll show up. If you want to change, let it be your own decision, not based on (very spontaneous) "criticism" of certain people. Sure, you may or may not be annoying, but who cares? You're not the only one with personality defects for crying out loud... everyone finds everyone annoying for every reason they can think of, and it's not just limited to you. You are not a special case and you can always come (back?) to the chat.

P.S. You're the only one giving yourself a bad time by pulling pity forum posts like this. Get your head out of your ass and stop this bs.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 10:42 am

You do not need to avoid going to chatrooms or not post on forums, just change your attitude for the better.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 10:49 am

Last edited by Charlie Scene on June 16th 2015, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 11:23 am

I didn't even think you annoyed that many people. You'd think people would be complaining about other personalities.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 12:48 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
It has recently been brought to my attention that I "annoy" several (possibly all) members of the EAW community. I was not aware that I was a burden or a hindrance to the people of EAW. I, like everyone else, am here to have fun and assist others in having fun. "Annoying" people is the last thing I want to do. As a person who has recently made the conscious decision to attempt to improve myself as a person and develop a better, more respectable persona, I have decided to take into account all notes of criticism from other people, and use it as a tool to better myself. 

That being said, I would like to apologize to anyone that I have "annoyed" in the past, whether it be today or all the way back to 2008 when my e-fedding career began. I would like to put everyone on notice that I will no longer be going to the chat, posting on the forums or the EAW feed. The only page I will post on from now on is the promo page, and hope that doesn't "annoy" anyone here too much. 

Maybe one day, if people forget how "annoying" I was, I can return to the chatroom and forums as a better, less "annoying" person and hopefully re-build the relationships with people I thought were strong and good.

Thank you for reading.

- Charles

Seriously it's the internet.  Everyone on the internet nowadays are like "MUH FEELS" and they just have to toughen the fuck up, so stop with the deep introspection/sarcastic shit.  Man up, grow some testes and be you, homeboy.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 12:57 pm

Mexican Samurai wrote:
Charlie Scene wrote:

Thank you for reading.

- Charles

Seriously it's the internet.  Everyone on the internet nowadays are like "MUH FEELS" and they just have to toughen the fuck up, so stop with the deep introspection/sarcastic shit.  Man up, grow some testes and be you, homeboy.
It's not "just the internet," though. Apparently, unlike you, I have a life outside of here and my wish is to be a more pleasant person to be around after the life of corruption I've lived. If trying to improve myself as a person means I'm less of a man or I have no "testes" to you, I feel pretty bad for you. You being stuck in a world where the only person that matters is you and the way other people feel in reaction to the things you do doesn't mean a thing to you, maybe you could learn something from a person like me and stop thinking only about yourself all the time. But judging from this post, you will continue to disregard the feelings and thoughts of anyone besides you because you're a self-loathing failure, which you've learned to accept by calling it "being you." For me, "being me" is what has gotten me to the point in my life that I no longer with to be in, so instead of chalking life up as a loss or chalking the thoughts and feelings of the people I associate with, I have chosen to try and improve myself as a person. If me wanting to improve upsets you in anyway, you're even lower than what I thought. I'll pray for you.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 12:59 pm

I'm not going to lie and say that there aren't some annoying fuckers in this e-fed (self-included, probably) but I never considered you annoying. Whoever thinks you are needs to grow a sense of humor and shed the thin skin act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 1:03 pm

What?..

I feel like you and I have similar personalities. We like to have fun and interact with others in the chatroom. Whether it's about sports, women shooting baseballs out of their assholes, etc. I don't think you're annoying at all, in fact, I think you're one of the most interesting individuals that go on the chat! Sometimes there are people who don't talk, too busy fingering one another's assholes yet you're always there actually INTERACTING unlike others. Please don't stop going on the chat! You are someone who I have grown to be fond of and I think you're a pretty kick ass individual. Who gives a fuck if you annoy people, we all eventually come across someone who doesn't like us. Don't give in to those who want you to be gone. As long as you aren't violating any rules (like being an asshole on purpose or harassing people) then who cares? Don't let them ruin your groove, Charles.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 1:06 pm

Shut up Charles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 1:10 pm

I...I can't tell if this is OOC or not...
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 1:13 pm

If you can't tell this is a joke on Charles's part, I think there are two possible causes:

1. Your sense of humor is meh.

2. You haven't been around Charles very long.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 1:23 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Charlie Scene wrote:

Thank you for reading.

- Charles

It's not "just the internet," though. Apparently, unlike you, I have a life outside of here and my wish is to be a more pleasant person to be around after the life of corruption I've lived. If trying to improve myself as a person means I'm less of a man or I have no "testes" to you, I feel pretty bad for you. You being stuck in a world where the only person that matters is you and the way other people feel in reaction to the things you do doesn't mean a thing to you, maybe you could learn something from a person like me and stop thinking only about yourself all the time. But judging from this post, you will continue to disregard the feelings and thoughts of anyone besides you because you're a self-loathing failure, which you've learned to accept by calling it "being you." For me, "being me" is what has gotten me to the point in my life that I no longer with to be in, so instead of chalking life up as a loss or chalking the thoughts and feelings of the people I associate with, I have chosen to try and improve myself as a person. If me wanting to improve upsets you in anyway, you're even lower than what I thought. I'll pray for you.
^ I LOL'D, love you homeboy.  Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 1:38 pm

Maybe if you went back to jail, you'd stop annoying people, faggot.

I kid, love you Charlie, one of the coolest people in the chat.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 1:41 pm

If you want some take some get it together baby
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 1:43 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
If you can't tell this is a joke on Charles's part, I think there are two possible causes:

1. Your sense of humor is meh.

2. You haven't been around Charles very long.
Or you're like me and a complete fucking rube mark asshole lol
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 2:34 pm

I've really missed a lot haven't I
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 6:12 pm

LMAO you're right you are annoying now stay the fuck off the chat homo 

It's been brought to my attention.. 320f867064579bc543100ddd91e27c7bf2ac336d3591dc9d9950379b1e1bcac6
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 6:57 pm

Apology accepted Smile

Just kidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. EmptyJune 16th 2015, 7:22 pm

I got duped... Balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention..   It's been brought to my attention.. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been brought to my attention..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1