Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel Empty
PostSubject: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 11th 2015, 12:34 pm

Real, animation, or otherwise. I'm glad DBZ will finally have a proper sequel with Dragon Ball Super, but I'd love if Chuck came back. I wasn't especially satisfied with its ending, and I think a sequel in the form of a movie or a short series would be greatly beneficial to it as a whole. I've always thought Yu Yu Hakusho had way more room and potential flexibility with its stories when it ended, but I doubt it will ever get a sequel because Togashi is too busy playing Idolmaster. I wouldn't mind a Breaking Bad sequel with Jesse as the lead character, but with Better Call Saul currently airing, I highly doubt that's ever going to happen. There's a bunch more I have in mind that I'll list later, but what about you?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 11th 2015, 12:51 pm

Terriers on FX was my show.  Me and my brother bonded over it around a time where we didn't necessarily have much else to bond over.  It was a great show that wrapped itself up nicely, but could have gone on to be an awesome series.  Donal Logue has kind of found a fan base with Gotham now.  I'd love for FX to just start where they left off.  It was funny, charming, and compelling, and that's more or less regarding the cast of characters than the actual capers.

Scifi Channel had a show called The Lost Room which was extremely compelling and had way more questions left at the end of it's short run than answers.  Scifi used to run it as sort of a miniseries now and again, but you could tell that it wasn't really self-contained or finished.  

Speaking of Scifi, Eureka's a show that kind of got the shaft due to the Syfy switch over in programming to more reality based television.  I'd love for it to come back, and am ashamed to say that I never really watched it as heavily as I'd liked to have, although I do think Scifi's guilty of doing the time slot shuffle with it.  I wouldn't mind if Eureka and Warehouse 13 had some sort of hodgepodge crossover cast series since their canon was pretty intertwined.  

Obligatory Firefly mention.

Freaky Links is another one that I think would be great now more so than it was in the 90's.  It was stuck with the stigma of being X-Files' predecessor, and having connections to the Blair Witch Project when people were still unsure if they enjoyed it or not.  I thought it was a pretty awesome episodic series with the same anthology vibes of X-Files with some self-contained stories along with an overlying arching storyline on occasions.

Speaking of anthology, one of the few good ones made since the original Twilight Zone in my opinion was a little canadian one hosted by Henry Rollins of Black Flag and Rollins' Band fame called Night Visions that was pretty great.  It's one of the few anthologies I've ever seen that had it's own original and compelling stories, along with some star power actors to back up the writing.  It ran for 13 episodes, and then Fox dropped it.  It's sad considering I can't think of an episode that wasn't, to me, quality, whereas nostalgia blinders tend to make people believe pretty horrendous anthologies like Night Gallery and, to a degree, Tales from the Crypt were awesome without siting even close to 13 good episodes of either, but instead falling back to the few key greats that are remembered.  

Would love to see The Lone Gunmen get a second chance, but it's pretty improbable since they're all...well...dead.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 11th 2015, 12:56 pm

Smallville

The Tomorrow People

Breaking Bad

Those are the only ones i can think of atm
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:25 am

The One Outs anime needs a second season, goddamnit. So does Great Teacher Onizuka. Highly doubt either ever happen, but there are so many substandard series' getting an adaptation these days that you'd think they would prioritize shit that's actually good. Give me a Death Note spin-off/sequel too; the whole concept of Death Note is what will happen if the book falls into the wrong hands. The main character doesn't have to be Light Yagami (though that's always fun). It can be anyone, and there's endless potential that's been yet unrealized here.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:44 am

Voltage
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:45 am

-Breaking Bad
-Inuyasha
-How I Met Your Mother
-Perfect Strangers
-Girlfriends
-The Wonder Years
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:45 am

TLA wrote:
Voltage
:book:
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:47 am

Eden of the East

Fullmetal Alchemist

(GC mentioned Breaking Bad. While it was an amazing show, how would it continue? Didn't Walter White die at the end?)
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:55 am

TLA wrote:
Voltage
This is the greatest response in the history of ever.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 12:54 pm

TLA wrote:
Voltage
Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:31 pm

Ground for Life
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:38 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Eden of the East

Fullmetal Alchemist

(GC mentioned Breaking Bad. While it was an amazing show, how would it continue? Didn't Walter White die at the end?)
You really shouldn't just go and spoil stuff on the forums in case somebody who hasn't watched the show is reading the thread.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:44 pm

TLA wrote:
Voltage
:cena: :punk: :whew: :ha:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:53 pm

Not Star Wars

Oops, you said shows but oh well whatever
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:56 pm

TLA wrote:
Voltage
owned
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 29th 2015, 8:26 pm

Heros

The Mindy Project

The Office

Big Love
Back to top Go down
Hades
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hades

Hailing From : Devil Town, NC

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel EmptyMay 29th 2015, 9:02 pm

Young Justice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel   List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel Empty

Back to top Go down

List shows that were cancelled/ended that you feel should be brought back or have a sequel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1