Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Empty
PostSubject: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 2:55 am

Title. Leave one for both boy and girl.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 3:03 am

Good thing Eclipse has a son and a daughter. 

Enessa Diemos would be Christina Von Eerie

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Ae7e1f1788c5d75521779cccadbbe214

and Hunter Diemos would be Raven

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Latest?cb=20100516044518
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 3:13 am

Son: Axel Dieter Jr
Daughter: Nixon Newell
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 3:21 am

Well, seeing as though he was sort of a bad-boy/jock in highschool. I can kinda imagine Kelly having a few illegitimate children out there. 

For example I could imagine Kelly having an illegitimate daughter who ends up taking the reigns all while making the current "Mrs Hackenschmidt" seem rather bitter. Her personality probably would be very similar to Jinny from that episode of Doctor Who. 
As for her rep; well, most likely Tessa Blanchard.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 3:23 am

FinneganWakefield wrote:
Who's the daughter's base? She's cute.
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 3:24 am

Oh I can totally imagine a much older son being played by Andrew Everett or Pete Dunn
Though a daughter would most likely be played by my former rep; Heidi Lovelace.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 3:28 am

Brody Sparks wrote:
FinneganWakefield wrote:
Who's the daughter's base? She's cute.
Nixon Newell
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 3:28 am

Laura Laine wrote:
Oh I can totally imagine a much older son being played by Andrew Everett or Pete Dunn
Though a daughter would most likely be played by my former rep; Heidi Lovelace.
TMW you realize Andrew Everett is basically the Kelaura lovechild
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 4:27 am

Uhh... since I am lacking knowledge of Japanese wrestlers, I might be using Kento Yamazaki as my son's PB. His name is Hideo Sakazaki.

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? 2039468_201407060083164001404623388c

I leave my waifu for our daughter's PB
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 4:40 am

Son : Cody Rhodes
Daughter : Summer Rae
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 4:47 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Uhh... since I am lacking knowledge of Japanese wrestlers, I might be using Kento Yamazaki as my son's PB. His name is Hideo Sakazaki.

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? 2039468_201407060083164001404623388c

I leave my waifu for our daughter's PB
For Daughter, just to keep the Non-Wrestling PB. I would say, Mao Mita from NMB48. If she were to have a wrestling PB, I would definitely say Kairi would fit or even a young Io Shirai like pre-Ace Of Stardom. Her name is Momoko Sakazaki.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 4:57 am

King Maxel Hardy
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 6:23 am

Son: Cam Zagami 
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? 13561794_785051654963431_534634633_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4Njk5ODc5NzUzNzIyODU3Nw%3D%3D
Daughter: Evil Emma!

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Latest?cb=20160517213939
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 7:01 am

King Maxel. Literally any other pic base would be impossible which means I can't have a daughter, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 8:01 am

MTM wrote:
King Maxel. Literally any other pic base would be impossible which means I can't have a daughter, I guess.
it dont specify when this would be bro, maybe this is for when your character is old as dirt like robbie v
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 8:08 am

Nastradamus wrote:
MTM wrote:
it dont specify when this would be bro, maybe this is for when your character is old as dirt like robbie v
But then all of these pic bases would be irrelevant by that time, wouldn't they? :y2j:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 8:11 am

MTM wrote:
Nastradamus wrote:
MTM wrote:
But then all of these pic bases would be irrelevant by that time, wouldn't they? :y2j:
not when you got people signing up as ric flair, brian pillman, and jake roberts among others
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 8:47 am

My daughter, hands down, would be young Becky Lynch ♥
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Becky
Son? Well that's Nasir's choosing....hope for the best xD

Last edited by Tarah Nova on December 24th 2016, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 9:28 am

Boy: Mark Andrews.  I think Spud even made a joke on a recent impact about how being a blond british guy who does cruiserweight stuff will 'never get over' in regards to Mandrews.

Girl: Candice LeRae.  She takes a lot of punishment, she's the ultimate underdog, she's...blonde...

You can tell I put a lot of thought into this one..
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 26th 2016, 11:31 am

Son: Tyler Breeze
Daughter: Michelle McCool
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 26th 2016, 2:27 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
My daughter, hands down, would be young Becky Lynch ♥
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Becky
Son? Well that's Nasir's choosing....hope for the best xD

Paige is pale and Sami is ginger, so only one person makes sense...

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? 7f632788d66a6c1b7eb55d9920600b4b

young sheamus :heh:
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 26th 2016, 2:31 pm

If Oz were to come into wrestling he'd either be:
Crazzy Steve,
Jimmy Havoc.

If he had a daughter:
Probably Rosemary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 26th 2016, 2:35 pm

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? 13400919
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 26th 2016, 7:03 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:
If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? 13400919

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2eczcryo9hj4ks8g8wgsckokg_640
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? EmptyDecember 26th 2016, 9:59 pm

Picbase for a son would probably be a young version of Austin Aries

Picbase for a daughter...Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Empty

Back to top Go down

If your EAW Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next