Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What brought you to EAW? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What brought you to EAW? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What brought you to EAW? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What brought you to EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What brought you to EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What brought you to EAW? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What brought you to EAW? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What brought you to EAW? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What brought you to EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

What brought you to EAW? Empty
PostSubject: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 3:31 am

Share your story. :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 8:57 am

Tre, Ren, KD, and Maria. Back in 2010 I was really new to fedding as a whole and I met TRE back in a fed called SWE which pretty much introduced me to CAW fedding. The community I was apart of only roleplay as wrestlers so it was pretty much new for me completely. Soo months went by and whatever TRE created his own fed at the time. Then when I got to know him and stuff somehow EAW got slipped into the conversation and that's how I found out about it. I browsed around and stuff trying to get to know some of the people there. Then I signed up, went inactive then a year went by I tried again still went inactive the second time. The only reason why I didn't really tried to join is because I was still attached to the community I was in just off the simple fact I was comfortable with them and I didn't know anyone. But I still talked to Bank$ every now and then just asking him about how things are going and current storylines because even though I felt like I wasn't ready I still showed some interest. Thenn 2012 came along and that's when I met Hass, Liam, Maia and such. More people who were in EAW and as I pretty much improved there that I almost won a world title, but yeah Maria constantly wanted me to join and I think I met Ren around that same time or it was either in 2011 because I remember him constantly trying to recruit me here and also KD when he joined AWO. But anyways in 2012 I pretty much signed up again and I think I did a couple matches then disappeared for whatever reason but every time you all had a FPV I would come and be apart of the crowd mostly cheering on Maria or Tre because them my niggas. Fast Forward to 2013, since FWE closed and I finally got my laptop back I have  been wandering around communities and what not and I ended up joining Johnny's fed which failed, I ended up joining EHW (a terrible fed) and then I finally decided to join EAW since there were no other feds I knew about. So that's pretty much how I came to be here.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 9:02 am

Idk, I saw EAW a while before I joined but I was super nooby and was scared. Then, I think I was in RAWF at the time and somebody linked and/or encouraged me to join (was probably Demon or Kawa or somebody), so yeah... I checked out the site, thought that GFX were sexy and wanted a kewl roster pic and joined in hope I would go places and eventually get a roster pic. I regret not picking my own name and not using a different pic base though to be honest.

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 9:27 am

I don't recall what exactly did or how tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 12:51 pm

What I can recall is me scrolling down sites stating the best efeds on the net in their view and among them was EAW. The graphics and how organized stuff were on the once eaw08.webs.com kinda made E stand out the most in my search for the best fed to join. So I did.

Last edited by Rαмι on June 4th 2014, 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 12:53 pm

I was originally invited to join the June 2007 incarnation of EAW, but I declined because I didnt think it proved itself worthy of my time.

That December, with the whole tensions at an all time high in AWF, eventually ACW was created and WWEFan stepped down as chairman of AWF and Mak took over. After a short period, Mak ''sold'' AWF to MOP and ACW and decided to close AWF down, but Ronn decided to open/re-continue AWF which actually would have worked out From what I remember, a good number of people were on board with it. However, Ronn decided it would be best to bring back EAW late late December and make a seperate site from the OG EAW site. 

I was down to join EAW immediately and participate i his ventures, but I had also joined ACW when Mak shut down AWF and I was even in the process of writing the first script for their '''Burninnation'' show literally an hour after the ball dropped on New Years Day at like 1 in the morning, but Ronn convinced me out of writing for ACW entirely and made me GM of Showdown. From that point I was all in.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 12:57 pm

I was apart of Yahoo Answers for awhile, discovering my first e-fed by the name of Yahoo Wrestling Section Entertainment. After being there for a few months, we finally moved from blogspot to freewebs.com under the influence from a CWF fedder, Houston Texan. After the big switch to webs a lot more people from the webs side of things started coming through YWSE, one of them being Eve from EAW and she was pretty much the one who first brought me to EAW.

It stood out as the best e-fed to me from the first day I saw it.  :bolieve: 

I ended up joining while you guys were still on the old old guestbook but this was way back and I ended up leaving. I returned in late 2010 and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 12:59 pm

First time, it was Nick Angel who wanted me to join but I refused because of EWE and CWF (the other CWF, not the one you might think of).  Then, when those two feds came to an end, my best friend Colin decided to join EAW and I basically followed his foot steps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 1:14 pm

I joined DC's efed in January 2013, and one day I followed him to EAW and ended up joining. I started efedding in January 2013, so his was my first.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:34 pm

BVK told me to join and I did. That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:36 pm

I was recruited to the original EAW by Ronn.

When AWF died I was looking at the site and there was an ACW link, I went to their chat but like the bg was dark and I could barely read on it making me not really want to be there, then Ronn pced me saying EAW was back and instantly joined the new EAW.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 4:54 pm

Masters on Y!A
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 11:08 pm

/shrug.  The Fed I was in shut down, and I was still in the mood to roleplay.  Did a quick Google search of e-feds, and picked the one that had "Extreme" in the name because I've always been a fan of the hardcore style ECW era of independent wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 3:30 pm

After this other fed died in 2010, me and Pyrite were on Streamsites and then he invited me to join EAW, I joined before and was inactive, but came back in 2011 so Pyrite brought me to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 3:39 pm

I met Mr. DEDEDE at the WWEC and he brought me to AWF but that closed at the end of the year. Then I was at other e-feds for a couple of years after that before I seen EAW back in 2010 and rejoined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 3:53 pm

idk
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 4:56 pm

Aleks wrote:
idk

:why:  :why:  :why:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 7:58 pm

I bet this is robbie's face to aleks right now

What brought you to EAW? 2223%20-%20No_Way_Out_O

As for my story, I met Extreme Enigma in a streaming site back in the summer of 2010. He told me about this site which he had joined where you role play as wrestlers, create your own character/persona, fight for championships, etc. The idea sounded SO cool to me because I was big into role play and stuff so I asked him for the link and signed up as "The Spectacular" Jordan. Sadly due to computer issues and continued inactivity I ended up leaving after a few matches on Turbo. I tried to make a comeback in 2013 but it didn't work out either...But I am back now. Because I was graduating this year I felt I had A LOT mor free time to devote to Fedding again and I decided why not? I could show up as a completely new guy since I was too obscure to be remembered at that point. But I'm here to stay this time, I PROMISE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 8:14 pm

Not much of  a story tbh. Nick wanted me to join and be a part of his stable last year, but then I got a full time job and delayed those plans. But as I told people, if I came back to efeds, I would definitely join EAW and fulfill my promise.

To be honest EAW is the only thing left I have not done in efeds, in the three years I have been efedding, so coming here was the logical next move.
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 7:19 pm

Jay. Yahoo answers.. again
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 5:57 pm

Dubian and Scott were recruiting for their own e-feds, WSW and EWE in November of 2010. I signed up to those, and WSW had a banner made by TRE (known as the hero in WSW.) I was linked to EAW and tried to look for TRE, and while doing that, I was interested in EAW. At first, I thought it would be impossible to win a championship, but then I got more comfortable and realized it wasn't that difficult as time went on.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 10:27 pm

AWO -> FWE -> EAW

That's pretty much what happened. I went to other feds in between FWE and EAW but it was FWE that actually lead me here (even though tre advertised EAW when AWO shut down).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 11:30 pm

MAH NIGGAS SPEEDY AND VIPER
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 11:41 pm

2012 I was joining a few random E-Feds to see what was outside my main priority. Found one that I was doing quite well in and EAW came up quite a bit in the chatbox as a few of them were on the site. I decided to join but started to cop a bunch of rubbish for writing first person roleplays, which seemed to be a foreign concept to them. Just assumed EAW was full of the same people so I never promo'd for my match.

This time however, Tre contacted me about the change up and the draft. Perfect timing as I was looking to get back into E-Fedding and didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to revive an old place again.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 12:08 am

Best for business  :demonic:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What brought you to EAW?   What brought you to EAW? Empty

Back to top Go down

What brought you to EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next