Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

StarrStan
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post October 2nd 2014, 9:19 pm by StarrStan
Norman, it’s so funny to think that YOU are the one carrying around the Answers World Championship around your waist, when I’ve had it with me ever since March. Last year I won that belt, in a match much more intimidating than facing Vic Vendetta and Hades the Hellraiser. I won that title in the gruesome Extreme Elimination Chamber, and I didn’t just outlast five other men. IT WAS EIGHT OTHER MEN! I outlasted Scott Diamond and Alex Anderson in the match. I fought off Dark Demon’s lackeys, Eddie Mack, Lucian Black, and Toxic. I BEAT Johnny Ventura, Dark Demon, AND Y2Impact. What were you going to do, Norman, just simply pin Vic Vendetta? Is that fair at all? Is it fair at all that I defended my title against you on Dynasty in February, and beat you clean in the middle of the ring after knocking you out with your oversized boot. Is it fair at all that I had Dark Demon, a hall of famer, beat in the middle of that ring when I was stabbed in the back of the head by a rail road spike? It wasn’t fair at all, but it’s something I’ve had to live with in EAW. I had to live with not getting a rematch for that title until almost six months later. I just pushed my bad luck forward. I pushed it onto you, Norman. Not because I don’t like you or not because you’re not a great competitor, but because that title has still been around my waist since March. No one was ever going to touch that title before I got my hands back on it, you just happened to the best man to challenge that. I admit you had that title won, but you weren’t pinning the right man. You couldn’t pin Vic Vendetta or Hades the Hellraiser to win that title, because the real champion is standing right in front of you. Ignore the voices in your head, listen the one of a true champion. Listen to the man with the most sense of what’s around him, the most sense of this business. You have a mind of a 10 year old. Peter may very well exist, but he’s just filling your mind with lies. All the other voices around you? They want to tell you that you can do it, that you can be world champion.  That’s why they applauded for you when it appeared you had accomplished just that, but I am the only man that can see and tell the truth in EAW. I saw you losing not just from a mile away, but from first hand. I saw you lose as I pulled you from that ring and put you through that table.

Clearly, whatever salary you do get you don’t spend at all. If you did you wouldn’t be living in a swamp next to Vic Vendetta. You’d be able to afford new clothes, or at least afford to wash the ones you already have. You’d be able to afford a haircut or a razor to shave that hideous beard. You’d be able to make that bald spot on the back of your dome as appealing as my glistening head!  I’m glad you had enough cash to be able to one up me on Showdown. But you clearly didn’t have enough cash to finish the job, and if you did, you made the biggest mistake of your career by not spending it. You should have ended me when you had the chance, when you had the numbers. I am the most calculated man in EAW. I made no mistake at Territorial Invasion. I wasn’t living in the moment. I had that planned before I even stepped foot into Canada. I wasn’t going to let any new Answers World Champion be crowned before me. My warning to you was one to stay out of my way; to stay out of MY title picture. You’re response wasn’t a warning; it was an answer to what I did to you at Territorial Invasion. I let you go at TI because I thought you would learn your lesson and go back to fighting mid card champions and fighting Peter in your head. I’ve proven on multiple occasions that I can beat you on my own. It’s not about being the biggest or the scariest, but it’s about being the smartest. Your new “friends,” aren’t the brightest. Lannister doesn’t make decisions based on logic; he makes them based on money. On “debts.” Brody makes decisions just like you, Norman, only the lunatic speaking into his ear actually exists!  The doctor that controls Brody is just as crazy as the man who controls Norman. You think your response on Showdown has evened the playing field, or even given you advantage with your friends, but I’ve already been steps ahead of you. Maybe I wasn’t expecting an ambush, but I was expecting your response. It was nothing more than a move of the pawn. I’m coming for the king.
Post October 2nd 2014, 8:13 pm by Guest
There’s an old saying of ‘You cannot kill what you did not create’’

That’s absolutely correct in this situation.

You didn’t create me Xavier and as much as you would like to, you cannot kill me.  No much how you wish, no matter how much you dream of doing so, you cannot end my career. I know you wish to be the guy who ended Dark Demons career instead of the guy who got handed everything to him by Dark Demon, instead of being known as the ‘Dark Demon guy’, you want to be known as the guy who ‘ended Dark Demons career’ but the sad truth is Xavier, if I’ve thought you nothing else in life, in this business, is that things don’t always go according to plan. You assumed you could just kick me in the face, cost me the Answers World Championship at Pain for Pride and go about your business as Answers World Champion. You thought you could cash in your CITV contract against Hades, NOT hand me back my title and I wouldn’t do a thing about it. There has been nothing about your plan so far that has worked, you turned your back on me because you don’t want people thinking you got handed anything? You turned your back on the ONE GUY who had faith in you for day one because people might not like you? Do you really have this need to be liked that bad that you would willingly screw-up your whole career just so people won’t judge you for being ‘handed things’? You and I both know I handed you nothing, you and I both know that I wasn’t involved in the New Breed Championship match when you won the title, you and I both know I wasn’t involved when you ended Zack Crashes undefeated streak in 2014, you and I both know that I played no part in you winning Cash in the Vault. So what EXACTLY did I hand you? What EXACTLY was being handed to you by me that you felt so strongly to break out on your own so people wouldn’t judge you? I don’t know, I’m just lost. You feel so strongly about how Carlos never thought you’d get off NEO and yet there I was, offering you the entire world and you passed it up because you care what people think about you. I didn’t hand you anything, I merely offered you a platform to showcase your true potential and you blew it all away for nothing, that’s quite pathetic.

Have you really been in control of this thing Xavier? I don’t believe you have been, you only got your Cash in the Vault briefcase back was because Zack Crash got it back, the only reason I didn’t burn me, you and Tarah alive was because Zack Crash saved you. I told you I’d give you back your contract if you earned your keep, if you proved to ME that you deserved it and you failed, you failed big time. It’s like I said at the draft, it was ‘too easy’ to burn you alive, your faith has been in my hands time after time, Tarah only has a career here because I decided to NOT end her when I kidnapped her and you know damn well how capable I am of ending careers because you seemingly had no problem helping me achieve that same faith to Liam Catterson, Lucius Creed or Cyril Punnoose, but you still think you’ve been in control this entire time? You got a few kicks and punches in but this entire game, I’ve been the one in control, I’ve been the one dictating how this thing goes and you know it, you know it deep down that what I’m telling you is completely true. How are YOU the reason I got rid of Cleo? Because of that little stunt you and Tarah did by playing me into thinking she had joined me? Cleo was going regardless of Tarah, Cleo had no more value to me, Cleo had no more benefit to me and had to go. You had no part to play in that decision, don’t you understand? It’s like I said, you can’t kill what you didn’t create but I created you, I molded you, I took you in, I befriended you.

Xavier Williams is nothing more than a figment of Dark Demon’s imagination.

And I am going to kill you.
The Elite-Lord
Post October 2nd 2014, 7:00 pm by The Elite-Lord
Cerci: Lannister the Mannister. Lannister in name, but named one of three. Lannister, the Angel of Debt. The only debt worth paying for, but whose pay is divisible by three. Lannister The Deutsch. The man you cannot see, but is seen three times over.

...For the first flake drifted down as the sun set in the west. The moon rose behind that grand white curtain... as the cold blistered upon the horizon. There it stood, as evidence to all and any... the storm has come... It has come. In shades of three.

Lannister: Ah yes, Lannister's sweet Cerci, the storm has come. And Starz Stanz is the only the first to lay witness to this harsh winter. More will come, more will fall. This storm is not one that can be run from, for it will just follow. This is the land of always winter... and Lannister happens to be not alone in this giving breeze. Lannister has aligned himself with men who share the same traits as he, Norman Hellion and Psycho Brody. The sound of winter has been heard. But there has never been a man known to conquer the eye of the storm... or well, a storm of THIS kind. But that shall change.

It just so happens Lannister is lined up against the "Perfect Storm" tomorrow night, in a dual for gold. Against Scotts Diamunds. if there was ever an equal physical specimen to that of Lannister, why Scotts Diamunds would be it. Lannister is even willing to concede to the fact that if Lannister and Diamunds were to get into a weight lifting match, Scotts Brand would prove to be the stronger man.

...Unfortunately for Diamunds, this is not a battle of brute strength. This is a battle of what storm can outlast the other. And the shades of summer will always falter to the winds of winter, eventually. This is a strength in numbers, that even Scotts Diamunds has never seen before. Like the Answers of Extreme Wrestling has never seen before. Psycho Brody is the rage that the Answers has never seen before, nor will it ever be controlled. Lannisterunderstands this man, and Brody understands him. Lannister is a man who has no regard for prejudice... and Brody is a man without moral ground. What a tandem Lannister thinks this will prove to be... as Lannister and Brody will have their own shade of gold to call their own by tomorrow's end.

...But don't think for one second that Lannister cares for such follies known to be as a victorious swan song. The smartest of men know that gold eventually equals out to rust. These tag team championships will serve as a symbol for the storm that's about to break, that is to rain down as it did on Starz Stanz this past weekend. Starz Stanz thought he could place himself on top of a mountain top and provoke one of Lannister's loyal bannermen? Lannister did not waste his time to pull the duty of double last week just for the sake of one bald headed fiend. Lannister's time is too precious for that. No, rather... Lannister owed the debt to one Norman Hellion. But Lannister supposes that is no matter. at the current time.. for Lannister has Scotts Diamunds to direct this blistering bite towards.

Scotts Diamunds is Answers of Extreme Wrestling's only breathing and living monster, to put it in a figurative sense of the word. Many claim to be more than what their stature would like to suggest. Look no further to Brian Danny, who is no dragon at all. Look at Jacob Senn who is only champion in name, claiming to be the king of a throne in which is not his. Tell Lannister, do you think a crown gives a man power? Why, no, not at all. Only that of a shade of gold... but what is a champion who is so full of doubt? What is a champion that relies on the words of his speaking puppet... and what is a speaking puppet without merit behind the man he praises. Ashten Cross and Damien Murrow are both guilty of such a false flattery... but both of these men can fight over their iron-crown. It's the gold that Lannister covets... and it is the gold Lannister will get. Scotts Diamunds, as one man, or two, can't stop Lannister from getting what he wants. And if HE does not know that by now... then well,

Lannister will just have to show him, what it means...

To be the only debt worth paying for.

Lannister AND Brody send their regards!
The Debut
Post October 2nd 2014, 6:10 pm by Guest
(Scene opens with a dark match during a live show in Albuquerque, New Mexico. You hear Broken Wings come over the PA as the four no names in the ring all stop fighting to look at the top of the ramp where they don't See Kaol Wake they see a strange man sitting in a chair with a cane in his hands. He points his hand to the curtain and then points at the ring. Kaol Wake explodes out from behind the curtain and runs down to the ring at full speed. The four men begin to attack Kaol until they get him cornered. The begin to get scared when he's not blocking the punches but slightly foaming at the mouth  and smiling. The four try to attack again but he pushes them out of the corner and hands out a devastating double spear to two of the competitors. He stands and one his him in the back with a chair. Kaol doesn't move but instead cracks his neck turns around tosses him off the ropes and lets loose a Meat Hook Clothesline. He stands up and looks at the last guy who is looking at the crowd who is egging him on to attack Kaol. He decides to listen to the fans, runs at Kaol and gets caught with the Wake up. Jasper then stands over all the carnage left in the ring still slightly slobbering from the mouth staring into the camera yells DREW STEVENSON! DREW STEVENSON! By this time the mysterious man has made his way in the ring and and made his way over the pile of bodies littering the ring. He has a Mic in his hand.)

Volcano Rosso:
Good evening Deary's in case you are wondering who I am, I am Volcano Rosso. Manager of this brute of a man in this ring. And boy do we have some history see Drew you pissed off his brother, you remember him don't you...Jasper Wake. See you pissed him off, he called me I told him to wait, Jasper said “call him in” and thus we have little big brother KWIII or Kaol Wake the third. I told Jasper to...wait his turn and that I would take care of these thing petty things that need not concern him. And as this big man just tapped me on the shoulder and asked for the mic I think I’ll let him....express himself for a moment or two.

(Kaol takes the mic and runs his hands over his head.)

Kaol Wake:
DREW STEVENSON, it doesn't matter to me who's in the way.( KW3 starts with a chuckle) I'm going to get my hands on you and SHOW YOU why I am the man. You should have woke up, you should have woke up when Jasper was trying to warn you man! My family is a family that gets thru all problems one way or the other, and the fact that I found you and got hired just to punish you is all the retribution I need for right now. But for now I have these people a little short in stature in my way and I intend to lead them to the slaughter. So make sure that you T.V has the surround sound up loud and make sure that your only inches away from the T.V because when me and Redmond squeeze the vanilla out of those midgets I'm going to need you to feel the anger and intensity and know FULL well that is is all for you.

(KW3 stands there staring into the camera as he hands the mic back to Volcano his last words are WAKE UP!)

Volcano:
You see deary, I decided to let this man off his chain. I've decided that for the sake of the Wake family this man will preserve the honor and integrity of his family. It doesn't matter how many companies you run to or run from there will always be a Wake nearby to help you remember. Costing us chances in life is like costing us money and with that everyone has to pay back that money at some point and by some way. As for the vanilla midgets and Santa clause....

(Kaol whispers in Volcano's ear.) Starr-Stan you just get to be the first of many victims...it's a shame I won't be a ringside to see it first hand. Because...
(Volcano stops)

(One of the jobbers got up and gave a double axe handle to Kaol that landed square between the shoulder blades. Kaol looked of pain at the moment and then turned to the little guy. The guy slide out of the ring and began to run around it. On one of his laps Volcano had gotten out of the ring and was standing there. The Jobber looked at Volcano who was buffing his cane. Volcano looked up at the guy and smiled. The guy turned to the left and received a spear that sent him thru the barricade. Volcano looked as though this was normal and continued to buff his cane. Kaol was picking him up like he had more in store but when he looked at Volcano he just shook his head mouthing no, no more. The two men make there way up the ramp where Volcano sits down Kaol stands right behind him and the crowd booos extra loud as the scene comes to a close.)
Jacob Senn
Post October 2nd 2014, 5:31 pm by Jacob Senn
Murrow: So with your championship defense at the FPV payment, plus your bonus for being the champion, plus some extra legality loopholes that made it possible for me to pull some more money out of your contract, I think we have enough cash to pay off Lannister and his gang. You ready to go make the deal, champ?

Senn: No.

Damien Murrow, sitting at a desk with stacks of bills beside some shuffled paperwork, turns around and becomes perplexed by the answer that Jacob Senn gave him.

Murrow: What do you mean by no? We need Lannister to help you take out Scott Diamond so you can defeat him. Do you actually intend on fighting this man alone? That would be lunacy and you know it.

Senn: Lunacy? Is it lunacy to believe that no matter the size of the invaders of the lands that have become conquests for The Fabled Conqueror that they will fall in line with the rest? Is it insane to believe that Jacob Senn can actually conqueror the self-proclaimed God of the Universe in Scott Diamond? Is it crazy to know that he will not defeat me when it comes to a true fight?

Murrow: Look, think about this with a little bit of logic. Scott Diamond weighs in a 280 pounds, is almost half-a-foot taller than you, and all that is a pure powerhouse animal that has crushed tag teams, TAG TEAMS, that have yet to take those tag team titles away from him. The man is a constructed machine built for the destruction of man and I do not want to see my prized fighter be taken to the guillotine because of some pride issue he has with him. You need to get over the fact that he beat you down at Territorial Invasion and you need to get your head on straight and face the fact that he is the stronger man and we will need all the help we can gather to bring him to his knees.

Senn: Man, I cannot believe I am hearing this from you. My own manager that I hired to not only help me in the realm of the law for contracts and stipulations, but a man that I hired to support me and my decisions no matter how much you may disagree with them, he is telling to basically back down and let some hired gun handle it who, may I add, has not even done the first two jobs we sent him out to do!

Murrow: You still have the title, he came out and helped, he did his job.

Senn: No! The job was not to hurt Brian Daniels a little bit, not to stall Devan Dubian, but to take the both of them out! I still see Brian Daniels walking in the roster with that sorry look on his face about being screwed and walking around backstage cursing more than a VH1 reality celebrity who doesn't get their pumpkin coffee or whatever the hell it is! I see Devan Dubian telling the world how amazing he is with his smug and arrogant smile as he walks in the back! I do not see them in the hospital or at the their homes, so how was the job done?

Murrow: Alright, he hasn't done exactly what we wanted, but he has made it possible for you to retain the title for this long. Isn't that something you should be glad about?

Senn: Not if every time I turn around, I have to see Lannister come in and save the match. No more hired guns, no more interventions, Scott Diamond is mine after that horrendous atrocity at Territorial Invasion and that is the end of it! Don't you have some evaluation for the Showdown roster rather than worrying about this?

Murrow: Not only am I more worried about the Undisputed Champion of E-feds, but I have been handling that as I have been working on you. I mean, I am already evaluating Alex Anderson, Scott Oasis and Matt Miles' performances right now on the roster.

Senn: Well, I can give you a hint on one of those talents. The main event for Showdown was evidence of what you should do with Alex Anderson...fire him!

Murrow: I don't know, he was able to hold his own against Diamond Cage, in a first blood match even!

Senn: True, but I am telling you, Zack Crash and the rest of those schmucks on the board would thank you for it.

Murrow: I would think on it, but Scott Oasis and Matt Miles have been pretty impressive on a wrestling standpoint, might actually be useful in the future.

Senn: Yeah, that beatdown on Moonlight Predator was tremendous and I have seen Matt Miles in AWF along with Oasis, those two were excellent Hardcore Champions and I think...wait a minute...you been pulling this evaluation thing as a distraction, aren't you?

Murrow: No....never...anyway, come on, pay off Lannister and we can get another confirmed title defense after you convince Crash about bringing back Shock Value.

Senn: Look, I have thought about it and I am fighting Scott Diamond ALONE! That the end of it. Just save that money up for when we really need it and have a real emergency. Maybe use it to get that Ares kid something after what happened to Robbie...

Murrow: Whatever you say man, just don't go blaming me if Scott happens to be the one to take that title from you.

Senn gives a devilish grin as he thinks about that even being a possibility.

Senn: Trust me, Damien. Scott's going to wish he never laid a finger on me after he hears what I got planned at Shock Value.
Norman Hellion
Post October 2nd 2014, 11:30 am by Norman Hellion
You must understand that I never wanted this at first. I wanted to continue my path of destruction on my own. All I wanted was to set the EAW world on fire, but I couldn't because the wind blew out my match. This wind I speak of is Starr Stan. For weeks and even months, I have been fooled. I thought that Victor Vendetta was enemy number one. You need to understand that I put in so much time and effort to get my revenge at Territorial Invasion, which I did in a way. I had him beat. As well as Hades. The Answers World championship, it's really around my waist. We all know it. What Hades is carrying around with him is just a replica. I HAVE THE REAL THING DAMN IT. Bu-but people don't believe me because they can't see it. With that logic, then your Gods must be fake. Peter isn't real then right? Wrong! WRONG! WRONG AND WRONG! There is only one target I have my sights set on and that is of course the gold medalist himself, Stanley. A week ago I told you that I would bring in the big guns, did I not? And I'm sure you just laughed it off. Let me hear you laugh Stan. Laugh like you did at Territorial Invasion! Come on! Laugh with me HAHAHAHA. But I know for a fact that this is no laughing matter for you. Last week I paid the debt. Are you surprised that I have money? I get an EAW salary just like yourself but I don't spend it on fancy cars or mansions. I save it for important things like this. The fans, extremists, vixens, and management believe this is only a new faction and we know that factions only stay together for a year tops. So with that said, this is no stable. I don't see Lannister or Brody as just business partners. No - they are much more to me than that. They are my friends and soon, they will be classified as my brothers. Guys like Stan have taught me a valuable lesson. EAW is filled with jealousy. The men and women in this company are wiling to step on each other and backstab one another to reach their goals. Or in your case, to stop a man from accomplishing your goal before you do. I know you aren't the first one to do it Stan. I know Scott and my friend Lannister did the exact same thing at Territorial Invasion. They had their reasons and so did you. I just don't like your reason in particular which is obvious. But I'm fine with it. Because I know that you'll suffer much worse in the coming weeks. Even you know it deep down. At TI you made a mistake. You were living in the moment. You were so focused on the present, that you forgot about the future entirely. And let me tell you, your future isn't looking so bright. I think it's fair to say that you're doomed. However I know you'll have your little friends by your side. Guys like Brian and Devan will fight with you and in the end there will be a happily ever after when you three are buried right next to each other HAHAHAHA. Ain't that right Norman? To you three, it's personal. It's personal to me as well and you're the one who made it that way Stan. You made a mess. And now you have others trying to clean it up for you, but just like yourself, they will slip. And they will land wrong and the next thing they know, they're out for months. Now regarding last week, you probably think what happened to you wasn't fair, but I do. Yes Lannister and Brody made their way to the ring but they were nothing more than distractions. Did they lay a finger on you? No. It's funny because it was a warning. I find humor in it because last week you told me that what you did to me at Territorial Invasion was just that, a warning. Like I said, you are in no position to make threats. 

This week Norman and our friend Brody will be taking on Stan and Devan Dubian. I like it for the simple fact that it's so personal. Stan screwed Norman out of a world championship reign and Brody did the same thing to Devan. I'm sure you want nothing more than to take your hands, place them around our necks and strangle us to death, but that wouldn't be too wise. You don't want to anger us even more because who would've thought that Norman is the sane one of the two? When two monsters are fighting on the same side and having each other's backs, there isn't a strategy you can come up with to stop us - unless you run away of course. Stan I've already told you how Norman and I feel, so I'll leave you with this. Norman has improved greatly since the day he faced you for the Answers World championship. A match he earned when he was still very new to EAW, might I add. Like I said last time, three Olympic Slams won't do the job and I'll make sure Norman ties his boots tighter this week so you can't pull a rabbit out of your hat like last time when you struck him with his own footwear. Also you can make the promise of forcing Norman to tap out, but just like our last encounter, you will break that promise. Do you know what I think? I think that deep down, you're hoping that Brody and Norman win this match so then they can move onto bigger and better things, but you're not going to get off that easy. Let me put it like this. I won't stop until that shiny bald head of yours has a red coating over it. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. As for your partner Devan, we can relate to one another. Norman and Devan should both be world champions, but only one of them deserves it - Dubi.. Norman! HAHAHAHA I got your hopes up there didn't I? The reason you didn't deserve to win at Territorial Invasion is because Scott gave you a helping hand. I'm sure you didn't ask for it, but you still had an advantage. And when Scott hit two Vortexes on Jacob, you should've taken advantage of it. You should've climbed the ladder faster, but it was too late, Lannister was there to take you out. But wait! Then your friend Brian came out. Next thing we know you're finger tips away, that is until Brody came out to put the final nail in the coffin. I have a question for you and it's this: where was your mentor? How come Stan didn't have your back? You can tell me how he doesn't fight your own battles all you want, but we both know he's selfish. You should know that more than anyone. Brian said something today that has stuck with me. He talked about how you two are in a dangerous position. Being barefoot in long grass, with snakes lurking and hiding. Who is this snake? Well - look no further than your partner on Showdown. 

There is something you kept repeating Devan. You kept talking about how you have a bond with Stan. That's good news because you two will share a special bond while struggling in this uphill battle. I will even mix your blood with his so you two can become one. I'm sure you already know this but, you're so confident. You think you have it all figured out. But tell me Devan, how do you know the answers when you can't even comprehend the questions being asked? It's obvious that you are taking shots in the dark. You're just guessing while filling in the A, B, C, or D bubbles. Tell me, what makes you so sure that it ends with Lannister, Brody, and Norman? Who says there isn't a fourth member? A fifth? A sixth? That's right - you don't. So I'll tell you the same thing I told your mentor. You're in no position to make threats. And by the way, you're not doing yourself any favors when you call Norman a chump or a nitwit. It only adds fuel to the fire, which I thank you for. If I may, I want to give you some advice. Forget about your match on Voltage. You need to focus on the real challenge here. A challenge that will become a war like you said and what do wars usually have Devan? Guns right? Well let's just say that on Showdown, you and Stan will be staring down the barrel of a shotgun and before we pull the trigger, I'll let you say your last words.
Post October 2nd 2014, 9:52 am by Guest
VOLTAGE/SHOWDOWN PR0M0 #1

[Our scene opens up inside of a room with white padding that covers every possible surface; the sole exception being a high window that provides the room’s sole illumination.  It cast a lone beam of light downwards, highlighting the bits of dusting hovering through the air.  The combination of the room’s low lighting and it’s lack of color distinction give the whole place an eerie vibe.  Standing in the center of the room, hands clasped behind him, is a man who is immaculately dressed in a freshly pressed suit, white lab coat, and his hair gelled in a hip, but professional style.  This is the man known as Dr. Erik Vance, and although he tries to smile at the camera in a friendly way, there is an unmistakable smugness to him, as if he believed himself to be better than the rest of us…which he probably does.]  

Dr. Erik Vance:  Hello ladies and gentlemen of Extreme Answers Wrestling.  I do not believe we have had the honor of a proper introduction.  So allow me to correct this most grievous of errors.  My name is Dr. Erik Vance, I am a professional and certified psychiatrist, who graduated with top honors from several universities.  I have been recently hired by EAW and will be acting as personal manager, as well as maintaining my medical duties to EAW’s latest acquisition. 

[He gestures towards a corner, where we find another individual sitting hunched in the corner.  The two could not appear to be anymore different.  Whereas Dr. Vance appears clean and calm, the man in the corner looks haggard and unkempt.  His hair grows out wildly with no apparent attempt made to contain it, and he looks in desperate need of a shave.  His clothes are filthy and torn in places.  Creepiest of all is the mask he wears, which has the look of trying to restrain Brody’s entire face.  This man is Psycho Brody, and he sits in the corner, his head bent low as he cradles his equally forlorn looking teddy bear, Mr. Cuddles, as if it were a baby, singing to it gently a rhyme of his own composition.]

Psycho Brody:  Little kitty, little kitty, little lost cat.  Where in the world is your home at?

[Dr. Vance observes Brody rock back and forth for a few moments before returning his attention to the audience.] 

Dr. Erik Vance:  First allow me to say on behalf of my client and myself that we consider it an honor to be apart of the EAW family.  The contract we were offered by Mr. Crash was very generous, and it’s a blessing to find our talents so valued by such a distinguished man and company.  I speak for Mr. Brody and myself when I say we look forward to working with and getting to know EACH and EVERY one of you in the future.  Also, allow me to state for the public record that my services as a professional psychiatrist are also being employed by EAW.  So if any of you Extremists or Vixens feel the need to talk about whatever problems you may be going through, rest assured that my office door will always be open, and me with a ready ear to listen and help you.

[Vance bows at the camera.  Clearly he is brown noising, but either he is unaware of just how thick he is laying it on, or he simply doesn’t care.  Whatever the case may be, once he rises back up, resumes his former stance, and begins again.  When he talks this time, while his voice still carries that professional arrogance, there seems to be something darker in his tone as well.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  But right now, this isn’t about me…it’s about my client Mr. Brody!  Some of you who watched or were apart of AWF may already be familiar with my client.  Those people need no explaining of exactly what my client is capable of inside of a wrestling ring.  They’ll have experienced it firsthand!  But I daresay there are some of you out there who are ignorant to the skills, abilities, and accomplishments of this man.  If that is where you stand, then as a healer of men, I feel it is my duty to enlighten you.  Before AWF’s unfortunate end, Mr. Brody was at the very top.  He captured the Hardcore Championship his first night within the company, and remained one of the federation’s top performers until the very end, even becoming #1 Contender for the AWF World Heavyweight Championship!  But these are not the true measure of my client’s greatness.  The true greatness of Mr. Brody lies in the fact that he is a role model to others!

Psycho Brody:  Little kitty, little kitty, lost in the dark.  Afraid of the dog with the big, mean bark.

[Vance points and looks almost lovingly at Psycho Brody, and watching Brody sit there as he sings to his doll, it’s hard to believe the word “role model” could ever be used to describe this unstable individual.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  For most of his adult life, society has shunned Mr. Brody because his behavior does not fit what our society deems as “normal.”  He has been shunted from hospital to hospital, from asylum to asylum, as countless people tried to convince him that there was something wrong with him.  They tried to “cure” him of his “sickness.”  But did he give into their indoctrination?  NO! 

[Vance gestures passionately with his hands, and for a brief moment, looking briefly teary, and his short outburst breaks Brody out of his trance, drawing his attention for the first time.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  He stayed true to himself, knowing in his heart that he was perfect as he was.  He is a hero and a role model to everyone who has ever been looked down upon for being different in some way.  I saw this too when we first met within the walls of St. Mary’s Mental Institution.

[Brody visibly flinches at the mentioning of the establishment, almost as if there is some horrible memory associated with the place.  Vance turns to face Brody, as if he is addressing him directly.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  When I first saw Mr. Brody, I knew I was looking at something beautiful.  He was a rare gem, lost in a sea of ordinary rocks.  I look at him and saw, not a dangerous man to be feared or cured…but potential!  I saw a man who, with my guidance, could finally show the world that it is not the “abnormal” ones who are inferior, but rather they are superior!

Psycho Brody:  Little kitty, little kitty, what will you do?  When all of the monsters come to kill you!

[Vance turns back toward the camera and begins pacing up and down the room like a lecturing professor.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  First of all, you have to ask yourself…what is “normal”?  Is there a true definition of what “normal” is?  Can we as people ever attain it?  It’s questions like these that first got me into psychiatry in the first place.  And what I’ve discovered is fascinating!  What you must first understand is that “normal” is a construct created within each individual.  Therefore, it is a subjective term, not bound to one specific set of rules.  However, society would have you believe differently.  Society sets its own stock into what “normal”, ignorant that “normal” must be an individuals creation.  However it’s sad to say that the majority of the world adheres to what society tells them on how we as people should act.  In doing so, they deny a key aspect of their individuality, while also weakening their mental process.  They become dull and boring individuals.  I’ve rejected this, and so has Mr. Brody!  In doing so, Mr. Brody has made himself special and unique.  He has freed himself from the shackles others have tried to place upon him and acts in accordance with whatever his brain tells him.  The brain is the most important part of our body, and anything done to hinder its natural process goes against our own bodily functions.  If that leads to insanity…then so be it!  Look throughout history and you’ll see that some of the people who had the biggest impact were considered mentally unstable.  Because they did not try to restrict their mind, and thus their potential!  As a doctor, I consider it my obligation to help my patients achieve their full potential, and that’s what I aspired to do when I debuted Mr. Brody in AWF.  And look at the results! 

[Brody has suddenly stopped his rocking and stopped his singing, but still cradles Mr. Cuddles in his arms.  He looks slowly up and faces the camera for the first time.  His face is a twisted mix of both strained confusion and violent anger.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Now the same shall happen in EAW.  Barely the ink has dried on our contracts, and Mr. Brody is already being graced with a championship opportunity.  Once again, Brody shall wear championship gold on his first match within a wrestling company.  You know at first, I don’t believe EAW to be the best environment for Mr. Brody’s ongoing treatment.  It wasn’t until recently when Mr. Crash took control that EAW became a place where a man like Brody could thrive.  With the help of Mr. Crash and Mr. Lannister, we shall–

[Psycho Brody is finally on his feet and has quietly come up behind Dr. Vance.  With one hand he gently moves Dr. Vance out of the shot and now stands fully in frame, directly under the beam of light from the window, which cast his features into even sharper relief.  He looks intently into the camera, like he can see past it and into the eyes of everyone watching.  In the other arm he still holds Mr. Cuddles.]

Psycho Brody:  Extreme!  That’s a word I’ve heard several times before.  Extreme delusions…extreme acts of aggression…extreme psychosis.  Doctors and nurses have been throwing the word at me for years.  But they don’t understand.  I’m not the crazy one…THEY’RE THE CRAZY ONES!!!  The voices tell me they’re just jealous because they can’t hear them.  They can’t hear them singing…and it drives them mad!  He voices have chosen me.  ME…NOT YOU!!! 

[Brody looks down at Mr. Cuddles, a look of shame on his face, then starts to rapidly pet Mr. Cuddles head.]

Psycho Brody: Shh, shhhhh, shhhhhhhh!  Don’t cry Mr. Cuddles.  I didn’t mean to yell.  Wait…what did you say?

[Psycho Brody holds Mr. Cuddles up to his ear.  He nods periodically, saying things like “yes” and “uh huh” every now and then, truly believing the bear to be talking to him.  After a moment, Brody pulls Cuddles away from his ear.  When he looks back at the camera, he looks murderous.] 

Psycho Brody:  Mr. Cuddles says he doesn’t like men like Scott Diamond, Starr Stann, or Devan Dubian!  And we don’t like upsetting Mr. Cuddles do we?  Mr. Cuddles says I have to hurt you, or he’ll get even madder.  I have to do what he says.  Mr. Cuddles tells me to hurt you…the voices tell me to hurt you…I WANT TO HURT YOU ALL!!!  LET ME HURT THEM!!!  I WANNA HURT THEM NOW!!!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[Psycho Brody begins thrashing about the room with reckless abandon.  He drops Mr. Cuddles, and Dr. Vance has to literally jump out of the way of Brody’s tantrum.  Brody is  finally able to calm himself down to resume his part of the promo.]

Psycho Brody:  I have to hurt you before you hurt me!  That’s what you want isn’t it?  You Scott Diamon…you Starr Stan…and you Devan Dubian!  You’re bad men!  You look at me and you think I’m a freak.  Well I am a freak!  And I’m a freak you don’t wanna piss off!  Have you ever heard the saying to never anger a mad dog?  Well why not?  BECAUSE HE JUST MIGHT BITE YOU AND GIVE YOU RABBIES!!!  I hear the voices in my head, and you don’t wanna know some of the things they’ve told me to do to other people.  Doc tells me to hold it in until I get to the ring…but it’s so hard sometimes.  IT’S SOOOOOO HARD!  But I promised the Doc and Mr. Cuddles that I’d wait.  But once that bell rings, I won’t be able to stop myself.  I don’t just wanna be Tag Team Champion…I NEED to be Tag Team Champion!  The voices just keep telling me over and over again…Tag Team Champion, Tag Team Champion, Tag Team Champion!  And they say they won’t stop it until I win.  I want them to stop it.  Somebody make them stop it!  Then I have to punish Devan and Starr for being mean to Mr. Lannister.  You hurt my friend!  Why would you do that to me?!  WHY?!?!?!    

[He has officially lost it.  Psycho Brody begins to thrash again with even more aggression than before.  Recognizing the situation for what it is, Dr. Vance reaches into his lad coat pocket and pulls out a syringe.  Aiming carefully in-between Brody’s random punches, Vance manages to get the syringe inserted into Brody’s neck and pushes down on it to inject with some kind of drug.  The affect is almost immediate, as Brody quickly calms down, eventually sitting back down in his corner, now a drooling heap.  Dr. Vance is somewhat disheveled now from the struggle, but takes a moment to compose his appearance.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Well now, I think I’ve made my point.  Mr. Brody is a force that only I can control.  And whoever I release him upon, well all I can say is…I know a good hospital.

[Fade to black.]    
Post October 2nd 2014, 8:08 am by Guest
Voltage Promo

Look at how far we’ve come. Demon …I’ve be waiting for this for so long. I could have killed you at Territorial Invasion; god knows that the thought ran through my mind, but I didn’t. I left you breathing in a puddle of your own blood, staring lifelessly at the lights that hang from the rafters. You see Demon, what happened at the draft continuously seems to run through my mind. The thought of holding the Answers World Championship as if it were my own; the feeling of pride of finally accomplishing something that you had worked so hard for …only to watch as reality kicked back in, as you pulled that Cash in the Vault contract from your jacket pocket and both Eddie Mack and Lucian Black cracked me in the back of the skull. You could have ended all of this before it really even begun, but instead you said three words that I’ve kept close. It’s too easy. You see Demon, this, all of this means so much more to me than you would ever believe. For months I had to listen as everyone that was placed in my way professed that I couldn’t survive in this business without you standing at my side. That I couldn’t survive in this business without Demon’s Council holding my hand, every time that I took another step forward in this business. It never mattered to what I did, their opinion never changed. I won the New Breed Championship and was told that I was hand-fed it by Dark Demon. I would walk out and beat every man that believed that they were the man that could take that championship away from me, and was told that Demon’s Council was the only reason that I still had that championship over my shoulder. Carlos Rosso told me weeks after I stepped through those doors, that he didn’t think I was a guy that was going to get off NEO, let alone stand at top of this company, higher than he ever did, as one of the biggest names with company possesses. Demon, I could have waited all those long months. I could have sat on your throne after you finally took that step aside. I could have continued your legacy and taken it to heights never before seen, but I refused, because in the end, I had no benefit from it. Sure I would I won a World Championship. I would have been able to call myself a king; even a god, but as I said, it would have been continuing your legacy. It would have brought truth to everything those people in the back said. I never would have been a man worthy of hoisting this company onto its shoulders.  I just would have been a guy that found himself at the top of this company because Dark Demon handed him that position.

I’ve said it before Demon; I almost kicked your teeth down your throat at Pain for Pride because it was time to take those final few steps into prosperity. You’ve thrown everything you could in my way to stop me from doing so, but I’ve conquered it all. You sent Lannister for my head; you had him almost break my neck, but here I stand, stronger than ever. You joined DEDEDE in the hope of eradicating two common problems, but it was the combination that some seen as unstoppable, were who fell. What did tell me all those months ago Demon? Do you remember? You told me that you were going to break me mentally and when that happened, that’s when you were finally going to lay me to rest. I warned you, but you never listened. I told you that you were never the one that was in control. I was. I’m the reason that you have no one to look on to. I’m the reason that Cleopatra no longer caters to your every whim. I’m the man that made you turn on the one person that actually cared for you. You refused to listen. You continue to believe that this was a war you would not lose. That when the fall of Dark Demon finally comes, that I’m coming down with you. YOU CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT I AM NOTHING MORE THAN A PAWN THAT WAS ATTEMPTING TO GO TO WAR WITH A KING, BUT DEMON, YOU ARE WRONG! I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! LOOK AROUND DEMON; YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! YOU’RE ALONE IN THE WORLD THAT YOU BELIEVE YOU ONCE RULED! You see Demon, on Voltage that final piece of the puzzle falls into place. When it’s all said and done, I’m going to finally put an end to all of your misery. And with it, will go the legacy that you created. I warned you of what was going to happen, part of me actually wishes that you would have listened. I guess that’s just your loss.
Jamie O'Hara
Post October 2nd 2014, 2:14 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo
Worth

I would be bullshitting if I said Lochlan Rossdale was the man I expected to be my next challenger. Personally I was betting Scott Oasis would be the first. Quite surprised I didn’t get fucked over last week by him. Lochlan is…well…special. He seems to forget where he stands as a competitor, believing his fortunate luck allows him to pathetic talk down guys such as Stevenson and XL. I mean, I would too but I’m the champion, I have that right. He obliviously waffles on about people  running their mouths, buying in their own deluded garbage yet two weeks ago in the battle royal he was shown up to be a considerable myth…but it’s just a pre-show battle royal right? Means nothing, right? Forgettable…right? I do welcome the challenge, if he’s capable of bringing something to the table that keeps me up at night. Though where does he really stand? Since when does someone I eliminated only days ago have the right to challenge me? What has he truly earned? Nothing at all.

You see Lochlan, when I walked into EAW I didn’t beg, I didn’t demand anything. I used every moment I had in that ring to prove my worthiness, to prove that I was different than the others who had stepped up to face Ryan Savage. My title shot wasn’t gifted to me. I didn’t wake up one day to find a title opportunity sitting in my grasp. No. For once I was a contender who busted his arse to back up everything he claimed, to prove that he was different than the rest and earn his opportunity. I left men in my wake as I continued to surge towards greatness and I truly earned my right to call myself a contender…and then champion.

And now that’s the precedent. As long as I remain champion it will never falter, it will never be forgotten. I have very, very little knowledge of the men who have fought for this title in the past, the rookies who have found their way; the endless list of names who were nothing more than a flash in the pan. I know little of how people stepped up to fight for this championship but the one thing that will never happen while I stand here as champion is this idea of entitlement. This idea that because you can string three or four matches against the lowest competitors in this company, that your ego overwhelms you and blinds you from reality you somehow, someway deserve to face me.

No one will walk in and challenge Jamie O’Hara for the New Breed championship. Everything must…everything will be earned.

You can cling to mere “facts”; the idea that you haven’t been pinned or made to submit actually means something. The history books still say you failed on Voltage against me and then you failed once again at Territorial Invasion. Can’t erase history Rossdale. So your challenge? Denied. I won’t put my title on the line just yet. You may believe you’ve proven your worth to the fans, you may have proven your worth to some backstage but you haven’t proven jack fucking shit to me. Go running to the higher powers, tell them to throw more credible opponents than Twista XL at your feet so for once you can have a match that’s worth my time and attention.  It doesn’t matter if you win or you lose, just going toe to toe with someone well and truly above you is something that grabs the attention of others.

I laugh, I mock this attitude, this belief that you’re on your way to a title match. Sure, you can only beat the men Y2Impact throws before you but can you honestly stand there, look me dead in the eye and say you’re capable of stepping up? That you have everything that is needed to overcome me? That you can even survive five fucking minutes with me? The crowd, the fans and the noise that they generate is meaningless, it only helps you so much until eventually you’re overwhelmed by the greater being.

You believe that you’re strong Rossdale but it’s all just a false sense of security. You’re fucking weak. No matter how strong you want to believe you are the reality is that you’re weak; just another bloke who has washed up on the shores of EAW from places so irrelevant, with a history and a list of achievements that too are irrelevant. Yet you stand here and you believe that you’re cruising through the division. That everything is going to some delusional plan you whipped up. You know why I’m right? Because you believe that you’re deserving and that you have the RIGHT to call me out, to challenge ME. You’re so quick to call upon respect but how on earth can I respect you when clearly you have no respect for me?

You don’t even have enough respect to look forward to your own tag match. That’s another reason, another excuse I can use to not grant you a title match. I took every match as an opportunity to show my worth even when it was against some fucker whose tenure in EAW was ended by my hands; I left NO STONE left unturned. I gave them nothing, no remorse, no window of opportunity and I proved everything. You thought watching my match last week on Voltage was “studying”? Study my journey, my path to becoming the New Breed champion if you want to learn anything.

Believe it or not, I’m on my knees day and night with my hands held close together praying to whoever sits above that you earn your opportunity against me just so I can stand over you and take a mighty piss over your hopes and dreams. You Lochlan are disconnected from reality and it honestly makes me sick to my stomach that someone like you has the audacity to believe the match, the opportunity is in the bag and it’s a waiting game. Let me ask once again, what have you proven? How worthy are you of facing me? As far as I’m concerned, you’re not even fit to lace up my boots.

You’re just a deer in the fucking headlights.
Marco
Post October 2nd 2014, 1:08 am by Marco
Developmental Promo

May I introduce to you my newest toy, the barbed wire. 

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Anpingjinhao-20years-Produce-Barbed-Wire-JH-125-

I can't wait to put this to use on my enemies, I can hear the voices of the barbed wire whispering in my ears telling me....no more like commanding me to use it on my enemies so it may feast on their flesh and tear my opponents apart.  Just take a closer look at the design of my new toy 

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Anxinjack-VD1TKFLF1cbt65_razor_barbed_wire

You see,the razor is manufactured in various sizes, shapes and designs to with the sole intent of inflicting serious cuts to anyone I want to use it but just like a rose the most beautiful thing has it's thorn and with the price of me wanting to use my new beloved toy I'm also inflicting pain on myself, which is fine by me.

Let me delve in deeper on what makes this so special deep down in my heart. The manufacture materials used are plain, galvanized and stainless steel.  The stainless variety prevents the barbs from rusting to an eventually ineffective bluntness. Typically the core wire is made of galvanized steel and the tape uses stainless. However, stainless over stainless is an offered alternative for permanent or long-term installations.

So that means this will be sticking around for a very long time. So watch out to whomever wants to stand in my path because I feel like I have traded in my led pipe for something more suitable for me and that in itself is a dangerous combination.

Let the fun begin
Brian Daniels
Post October 2nd 2014, 12:59 am by Brian Daniels
Undefeated.

One word, four victories, no losses.

Aren't you aware of the pattern yet? Every single faction we've gone up against has served as a sea of water; anxious to have us drown in our own sorrows and promises. That was until we divided the sea into two, allowing us to walk right through it. What difference does it really make? You place us against what became one of the greatest and longest reigning tag teams, we forced them into checkmate. I could list the rest, but does it really matter at this point? I'm starting to see less and less of a challenge within every opposition. I'm emotionally drained from hearing the nonstop pleas of victory over us--- when each and every time, they've failed to support their commitment. With my past experience within the tag division, I've come to understand that it's no longer about "what makes you different from everyone else", but the dreaded "what makes me better?"--- is this what the newest generation of wrestlers have succumbed to? I've always familiarized myself with the inside war of the superiority proving grounds. It's been an unstoppable battle between anyone who wants the very top position of this company. Who wouldn't enjoy their kingdom on a hillside with a beautiful view? That's where the envy kicks in; that's when the minority wants to become the majority. You want to be that crowned jewel sitting upon the throne, but you question yourself--- is it worth the struggle? In the end you're always agreeing with yourself, but the outcome says differently. Whether it be political or physical; you're going to feel the regret the attempt of treason. It reminds me of when everyone wanted to be the next "RoViper", they lusted for the power we had. But then along came another powerful tag team to take us down and they became the next trend to be. How ironic would it be, if Dubian's and my opponent's on Voltage aspired to be us? There's absolutely no chemistry between the two, but there's the faith to coexist temporarily to capture the one moment they'll ever receive. It must exhilarate you two, doesn't it? You're up against two groomed veterans of this company and yet I don't see the will to win between the two of you. You're no different from our previous encounter; dysfunctional and bewildered. You must be wondering... why us? Why feed us to the beasts?

Oh, but maybe there's the littlest chance you have to win--- the fear of the unknowing as I've been calling it. That one moment when you forget to look behind your shoulder and there's three men staring at you, waiting to rip you limb for limb. Wouldn't that satisfy you two? If cowards were to blindside us; guaranteeing you one victory? You would rejoice, but you would later realize that the win was for nothing when there's no benefactor at the end. I've regularly been notified to sleep with one eye open, because fiends won't rethink for one second to stab you in your sleep. Devan Dubian and I, we're playing a risky game right now, we're barefooted in long grass, where snakes and rodents lurk within. Wouldn't it be unfortunate if one of us were to have our flesh sunk in with the fangs of a viper? Feeling the venom pulse through our veins, slowly killing us as we're begging for death at that time--- but the snake has already shown itself, it's already struck us and it's proven to be not a worthy foe, but a sly one. You know the irony of all of this? I offered one a second chance, I basically granted it the opportunity to pay the debt he left unpaid. And what happened? He failed, like you'll both fail, it's inevitable. There was a point to be made that night, like there was a point to be made last week, this week isn't indifferent from the previous. There's always something to prove, but it's not the struggle of the being the best, but proving that even the most foul and giant of all foes can shrivel when salt is poured upon it grimed body. I don't need to win to prove how good I am; I currently have no reason to prove myself to a couple of newer folk that I pose a threat. You should already understand what you're up against; if you've both taken your history lesson. And trust me, I dislike standing in your way more than I hate you being in mine. It saddens me that whatever was built up for the two of you will crumble beneath your feet. It's nothing personal between us, in fact there's nothing to gain on either ends, it's just a matter of winning and losing, trust me; Devan Dubian and I--- we won't lose.
Devan Dubian
Post October 1st 2014, 11:19 pm by Devan Dubian
Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future. It’s been three years since Starrstan and I stood side to side facing a common enemy and oh man, does it bring back some memories. I recall the moment when Starrstan made me the offer to join Team Starr after one of my first few matches in this company. Then I recall Starrstan teaching us an instruction when he took down Jason Cage during the Grand Rampage for the Elite title. Then there was the fourth Pain for Pride where Starrstan was a magnificent factor in me winning two titles at the same time which back then was almost inexistent. Then there’s the usual post-ordeal stuff with the arrogance rise and trust dysfunction among stables and teams exists and usually ends up leaving everyone to their individual stuff. The thing is though that despite all the good memories Starr and I may have had together, there’s only one specific memory that tends to play itself over and over in my head and that’s Territorial Invasion three years ago. It’s the very night that the legend of Devan Dubian began and the very same night where his own former mentor beat the legend. The thing that pains me the most is that you didn’t even seem to care about it Starr, I gave you a match of the year caliber and all you did was stomp it back in my face. Every day for the past three years, I came to the conclusion of What If? But the thing about these What if is that they too have their little own ramifications behind their curtains. The what if everyone would assume that I would be asking myself is, what if I won the world title that night? As over as that may seem, you would be wrong to assume that. The what if question I began to ask myself is what if I did win the world title and then what would have happened? I was clearly too inept and far too young to be leading a brand, what in my right was I thinking of doing up there? That blow and that crash that I would have felt after winning a world title and then being told that I was too inept would be far greater than anything that actually happened. You ever have those moments where you’re just sitting there reminiscing about old mistakes or doltish decisions you made in the past that you so dearly wish you could change now? I do and every day I wish that it wasn’t me who faced you that night. What I’m really trying to say here is that Starr, I don’t blame you; rather if anything I want to thank you. Even when you were told to go to the other side of the ring, put your Olympic wrestler face on and obliterate me to the ground: you were still mentoring me and I never realized it till now. It was your choice to be not humble and inhumane that gave me the best mentoring guidance that anyone could ever ask for. It is because of you that I am back in this company today alive and kicking with the chance of finally redeeming myself. This is what you wanted Starr. This is what you foresaw, that the Devan Dubian of today and not back then would be the King that stood over all and won the world title. We’ve both come long ways from that night and it is this week that we stand in each other corners in back to back nights and show these debt payers exactly whose affairs they have tangled themselves upon. This past week on Voltage, I presented myself as more delirious than I’ve ever showed off for and I only had one target on mind and that was Psycho Brody. When Psycho Brody decided to get in bed with the overfed Lannister and the demoniac Norman Hellion, their attacks on my mates Brian Daniels and Starrstan were made personal. When those three fiends decided to make this personal against one of the best stables of all time and also one of the rising illustrious tag teams in the company today, they were the ones, not us that were signing their own names into the death note.

It’s pleasant to be back living on busy nights. I’ve not only got a match on Voltage this week Brian Daniels against two foreign rookies with Starrstan looking on but I also have to suit up the next night teaming with Starrstan to take on Psycho Brody and Norman Hellion. I’m the guy raging for all the blood seeing as how I just came off of a world title match not more than two weeks and proved successful yet again in a tag team with Brian Daniels. It’s not that Brian Daniels and I never chose to recognize each other before, it’s rather just that in today’s world we have both found ourselves in a similar situation and created a bond that’s proven unbreakable so far. Brian Daniels and I come from two distinctive bawdy roads with both our up and downs and have found ourselves at a similar crossroads. We’re both well-liked and prosperous extremists of this roster who have seen themselves get crossed over one too many times and are now teaming up so that never happens again. You can refer to it as some cliché that you’ve heard once too much but then I ask you, once again: why doubt something that’s foolproof? Why doubt something that hasn’t been broken or lost? We hold our own credible score of four and zero and no, I do not think that these two foreign wretched rookies known as Redmond and Koal Wake the third who happened to get stuck with Brian and I in our first tag match have chance of even being at the same bar as us. I’m a chump for some new clash but given that they are fit and are able to provide some competition much like Jamie O’Hara is or Drew Steven is proving to be but for two foreign nitwits like the ones we’re facing to commit to anything as inane or something as far-fetched as how they are superior to us a bit of baloney. You would need to find something bigger than a bond to break us Redmond and Wake and I just don’t you two nitwits pulling that off. If the only thing that you are able to walk away with in this situation is the credibility of even going to face to face with us two lads then you should make your most of it and leave it at that. Do not make it any harder than it needs to be, let this be a smooth transition. You can both see it as your welcome for making it this far to the company and hopefully, we are able to embolden you to the thought that you can’t win them all because you won’t beat us, there isn't a chance. You two may very well be the last phase before the fans of this company come to realize what a handful tag team EAW now has on their hands and what we will be soon holding over our shoulders. It’s only a matter of time and I don’t mind waiting at all.

While Starrstan will be able to exhibit the amazingness that Brian Daniels and I bring in a ring on Friday, he himself won’t be suiting up till the next day on Showdown. The brand which I could almost refer to as my second home. It was not more than a few months ago that I was staying handling with the likes of Sekaiichi, Cy Henderson and what-not. I had my fair share of good moments but I think the Voltage brand will always keep this special place whittled in my heart as the predicament I could never get over and till I am able to do so, I don’t think I’m going to stay at peace. Anyways, moving onto the matter at hand which just happens to be nothing more than the very own homecoming of Team Starr. Graciously, we won’t be welcomed with the appearance of either former members DJ Styles or Chris Hessian and we would like to keep it that way. I suppose we get the demeanors out of our way first and shake hands on our hierarchy matter. I was your protégé three years ago but you must realize that’s just it, it was three years ago. Whereas I once fought for you Starr, now I fight with you. Indeed, there was once a time where I was your inferior but now I am your equal. If we wish to get along as well as we did back then, we must be willing to compromise. You individually Starr are one of the only people I am willing to trust at the back-bones of this company and why I feel comfortable going into this trial against these three inanes of nature. You’ve got your fight against Norman Hellion and I’ve got my fight against Psycho Brody. It’s quite odd if you really think about how we got here. You were the man who put the world title out of Norman Hellion’s sight and Psycho Brody was the one who put the world title out of my sights. It’s predicaments contradiction and to be fair Starr, I don’t blame you. You were deserving, Norman was only a nitwit. However in my case, what Psycho Brody did was out of pure selfness and the fight I wage against him now is something that will make him want to take his debt back. You two chumps think that you did yourselves a favor by aligning yourself with a man of such caliber like Lannister? What Starr, Brian and I will teach you is that three extremists with enough contempt in their hearts will do anything and go as far as to relieve themselves of their egos and become one for the greater cause, for the obsolescence of you three eccentrics. Just know that it was you three who chose to wage the war: Starrstan, Brian Daniels and I will just be the ones ending it.
Anderson.
Post October 1st 2014, 8:23 pm by Anderson.
This only gets better and better.

The more toll my body takes, the more pain that I am in, the more blood that is poured out of my body... somehow, that energizes me. It excites me. I've gone four years trying to protect myself from pain and trying my best to win through the most efficient way possible, but that doesn't to me anymore. Ladies and gentlemen, I am gunning for the Answers World Championship, but I am beginning to enjoy this pain. I am enjoying the ride to the title, and the beating that I took from Diamond Cage was a testament to that. I enjoyed it. I liked having the living hell beat out of me, because every single day, I become an even crazier person. I congratulate Diamond Cage on receiving an Answers World Championship match... but I thank him even more for brutalizing me. I am taking the beating every child in America should take. Why? Because I learn from it. Nothing has been the same since Territorial Invasion. I can't sleep. I can't think. I can't eat. I can't do anything like I once was able to... but my endurance is greater than it has ever been, and at this point in time, I am ready for anything.

Moonlight Predator, like you, I was not successful at Territorial Invasion. However, unlike you... I did not disgrace our country of Canada. You did. You tried to defeat Starrstan, and guess what? You failed. You tapped out. You disappointed everyone. There was a time where you were considered the most rising star in EAW history... it seemed as if you were destined to win the world championship in such a short amount of time... and you didn't. Now, I know, you've heard this all a million times before, but there is a reason you have heard it. It's because you made history. You made history, MP! But not in the way you would like to. You made history by being the biggest failure in EAW history, and before you try to give me an entire speech of how you've made huge strides... guess what? This has much more to do than 2012. Everything after that year has been further solidification as to why you are a failure. You already know this. You also know that you aren't going to beat me come Saturday night, because you are afraid of me. Everybody in Extreme Answers Wrestling is afraid of me. I will have blood pour out of my body, I'll have limb after limb taken out... but I no longer care. I take the hard way, because I like to create controversy. I like to cause havoc. Havoc's my middle name. I was born to do dangerous things to human beings, while you were born to put submission holds and call yourself a "wrestler." I am not a wrestler. Not anymore. I'm just a man looking to have some fun. I hope you can entertain me on Showdown, because I quite honestly do not see anything you can give me of value.

Defeating you doesn't prove anything for me. Everyone knows Alex Anderson is better than Moonlight Predator. What could you possibly give me that is of use? Answer that and entice me for this match, because as far as I am concerned, I am on a level where you could only dream of being. Should I be the Answers World Champion? Oh I SHOULD be and I WILL be. Until that day, I'm just playing around with toys like you. I can experiment things on you. I can have all the fun I like, because I know I will not be losing anything against you. Not a match. Not my dignity. Not my pride. Not my status as the ace of Extreme Answers Wrestling. Look around, there are tons of examples of sorrow in the world. Men die. Women die. Everyone dies at some point. But what separates those people from me is that I am not going to die in vain. It truly is time to shake things up, and Moonlight, I need you to be ready for the beating that awaits you on Saturday night Showdown. It makes it a whole lot more fun that I can beat an opponent that is mentally prepared for the match with just as much ease as someone who isn't.
Hey Lochlan, let me show you how to bury.
Post October 1st 2014, 8:22 pm by Guest
Standing in front of the live rolling camera, the scene wasn't fancy because it doesn't have to be but standing there was a man who needs no introduction, that being Drew Stevenson. Standing behind him was of course the best wrestling manager in the world, that being Mark Robertson and Mark had this look expressed along his face because he knew what was getting ready to happen and it was going to be a verbal beating to Lochlan Rossdale. Not wasting any time whatsoever, Mr. Stevenson flashes a very arrogant smile while shaking his head from side to side and beginning to speak.

Drew, "The rookie that I am? Are you for real man or you just trying to act cute? I think that it's neither; I think that you're one of those guys who stand there thinking that you are the absolute best when in reality? You are nothing more than the man who is a glorified curtain jerker who thinks that it's cute to call himself the "best" when quite frankly; you can't back that up."

Still expressing that traditional Stevenson smirk, he places his arms behind his back and stands there very professionally, very disciplined.

Drew, "You see Rossdale; I call them like I see them and quite frankly-you are not the best and you never will be the best. One thing about this business that shows if you are good or not is how good you can sell a match and I'm not talking about solely in the ring but out of the ring as well. Oh but I know, I'm not practicing what I preach since I just said you were a glorified curtain jerker but why should I talk you up? Why should I make you look like you are this great athlete, this great wrestler if all you do is grab out your little shovel and try to bury me?"

Pausing momentarily, in the background, Mark is simply shaking his head because he knows that Lochlan is getting a new asshole tore into him right now.

Drew, "You see man, there's a lot of things about this industry that I love but there's also a lot of things about this industry that I hate and it is guys like YOU..."

Bringing his right arm out from behind him, he points at the camera directing it at Lochlan. 

Drew, "... That have ruined this once great business. It is because of guys like you who feel like they are owed everything that I hate what this business has become. You know something; I was not going to bring up my history in this business because I knew that here in EAW? None of my past accolades mattered but I'm also not going to stand back and let some punk ass bitch act like we haven't done anything for the business and that this match won't be good for him because he feels that he's too good to face us. That's not the case and you know it and if you thought that you were just going to run right through us to get to your match with Jamie O'Hara then you have another thing coming because you already showed me just how stupid that you are. You already showed all of those people just how stupid that you are and you can bet your sweet ass that I am going to be the man to exploit you on national television."

Pointing out at his side, he was pointing at the make-believe people that were around him.

Drew, "Let me fill you in on what kind of history that I have in this business since clearly you don't care enough to research just who in the hell that I am. I am Drew Stevenson, a former thirty four, yes, THIRTY FOUR time World Heavyweight Champion with SIX Hall of Fame inductions under my belt so if you want to go into a dick swinging contest with me then go right ahead, you whip that little dick out and we'll see just what happens when you go up against the Impaler!"

Nodding his head up-and-down very slowly, his dark brown eyes narrow showing a lot of intensity and anger boiling inside of him.

Drew, "I can already tell you what would happen and that is that you would get smoked right under the table. I mean, you already clearly saw a different match then what I saw last week against Lannister and that's fine, because rookies like yourself tend to not see the bigger picture in the business and yeah; I'm going to call you a rookie until you prove to me otherwise that you actually know a thing or two about the business. But let me ask you a question, how does it feel?"

Now grinning from ear to ear, he knows that he has already beaten Lochlan in a war of words and to be honest with you-it was never a match, it was more like kicking a toddler with Down syndrome in the face repeatedly.

Drew, "How does it feel to know that you now have an extra asshole? Does it hurt? Well maybe the next time you go into a match against a couple of guys that you don't know, you show a little bit more respect than what you showed us because I originally had this grand scheme of things where I would talk you up and make you look like a million bucks but you went ahead and threw that right down the shitter. It was because of you that I decided to do a shoot and go ahead Lochlan; pull out that veterans card here if you have one, go run to whoever it is in the back and tell them what big bad Drew Stevenson did to you because no matter what happens in that ring? Every single wrestling fan with even the slightest amount of wrestling knowledge knows that quite frankly; I am better than you and I will always be better than you!"

Cocking his head backwards with that very arrogant smirk still running along his handsomely chiseled face, he raps this up as there is nothing left to be said, he just verbally spanked Lochlan and he made it look incredibly easy too and that's because it was incredibly easy.

Drew, "No run along and go clean up that anal seepage that is beginning to drip onto the floor because that shit stinks and nobody wants to smell it."

Turning on a dime and walking away from the camera, Mark still laughing waves goodbye at the camera before reaching over and pressing the power button shutting it off.
Post October 1st 2014, 8:07 pm by Guest
THE BLOOD WILL RAIN DOWN ON THE WORLD. RYUKETSU HAS ARRIVED.
血が世界を下に雨が降る。流血が到着しました。

I am the blade that will make the world bleed. On Friday, the EAW will learn to know and fear Ryuketsu. Watashi no namae o shiru koto gate mimashou. The EAW will bear witness to the debut of Ryuketsu, an angered man whose one goal in the world of wrestling is to CONQUER. Ryūketsu gakurin shimasu. Voltage will know and witness the reign of their new king. You may consider me your uncrowned champion, though a shogun needs not fancy belts or armor; a shogun needs to know how to fight. A shogun needs to know how to lead. And once I create my dynasty in this company, you all will know and fear the name, RYUKETSU.

This Friday I make my in ring debut in a tag team match. How typical of an American company to make a top international export debut alongside three men no one has heard of. Yet they may say the same for me. And I cannot underestimate opponents, lest I fall. Anata no saikyō ni naruniha, anata no yowasa o shitte iru hitsuyō ga arimasu. To know be your strongest, you must know your weaknesses. My weakness? The adaptation to the American style. In Japan, we focus on wrestling, in Japan, wrestling is not a television show, it is an art and a sport. We did not have to speak, we had to fight. However, I am a master of all, and believe me, Japanese or not, I can talk. I must admit I am not the best at working with others. A shogun has no equals, nor does he have superiors. I am what you know as a king or alpha. I hope that my tag team partner on Friday realizes that he is not my superior nor is he my equal, but he is a pawn on my chessboard. I will not allow another competitor’s mistake to cost me my debut match. If the Shogun cannot defeat the likes of the men I am to compete against, then he is no shogun at all.

Kin'yōbi ni, chi ga nagasa remasu.
CD Promo 1
Post October 1st 2014, 4:10 pm by MTM
~ The scene opens up to a busy street just as a black limousine is pulling up to the curb. As it sits parked, the chauffeur exits the vehicle and opens the back door. It is revealed that Matt Miles is sat in the back as he steps out and brushes off his suit. He points up towards the building and speaks to the cameraman. ~

MM: Look up there.

~ The camera moves up and, right at the very top of the building, the letters 'MTM' can be seen. ~

Chauffeur: Do you own this building, sir?

MM: ...Not quite. Not yet, at least.

~ Miles walks in to the building and the camera follows behind him before it fades to black. After a moment, the camera fades back in to reveal Miles speaking with a middle-aged woman as they enter a large office. ~

MM: You wanted to speak with me, Laura?

Laura: Yes... but not about your position in this company.

MM: Oh?

Laura: I wanted to speak with you about your actions in the company known as Extreme Answerz Wrestling.

MM: I don't see what my involvement with EAW has to do with my career here.

Laura: I assure you, it has everything to do with MTM Incorporated. I see you're using our name as a nickname for yourself, by the way.

MM: Thanks.

Laura: It wasn't a compliment- and is the cameraman really necessary?

MM: Are the cameras surrounding the room necessary?

Laura: Yes, they're to make sure noth-

MM: Exactly why I have the cameraman here with me.

Laura: Right. Anyway, your involvement in EAW has caused quite a stir in the stock market. MTM's stocks have dropped drastically- a 5.2% decrease all because of what you have been doing in EAW. Your recent string of inadequacy has caused a major dip in our stocks and I can't allow that to happen. The stocks of MTM need to rise if we are to succeed as a company.

MM: Soooo what are you asking of me? Wait, did you call me inadeq--

Laura: I am not asking you anything. I am telling you that you need to do better as an EAW Extremist otherwise appropriate action will be taken. If our stocks continue to dip, you will be fired from your position here in MTM. We already have replacements lined up waiting to take your place.

MM: You've been planning all of this behind my back? Did you not think to tell me that I could be getting fired?! I helped make this company what it is! I carried it on my back and this is how you're going to repay me?!

Laura: I'm sorry, Mr. Miles, but MTM always comes first.

MM: I- I understand. If you need me to win then I'll win but that doesn't mean I'm finished with you yet.

Laura: Good luck, Mr. Miles; you're going to need it if you want to keep your job.

MM: We all know that luck is for losers, Laura.

Laura: Well, you'd know all about losing, wouldn't you?

MM: Touché.

Laura: I'll see you in two weeks, Mr. Miles.

~ Miles and the cameraman leave the office and the screen fades to black one final time. ~
Voltage #1
Post October 1st 2014, 1:48 pm by Guest
Voltage #1
Mind Over Matter

** Lochlan is coming off a win against Twista XL. Some wannabe gangster who got what he derserved. He acted like clown, had to get dragged out of the arena. Why so intense? Why acting so tough just to let yourself down in the end? These are questions that Twista XL will simply have to endure and whether he likes it or not. Answer. **

Lochlan Rossdale: Ya know, there's one thing I just can't stomach! It's these clowns that come in here and talk it up, and have nothing to show for it! Twista you acted like you owned this place. You acted as if you were going to come in here and beat me. Is it because you use guns? Is it because you almost think, in your pea shaped mind that you have what it takes. I showed the entire world last Friday night what I could do. You gave me a decent match, I'll give you that, but it's about winning... and losing. And Twista, my friend. You LOST!

Sometimes we make ourselves believe what we must. To help out mental capacity seem like we are in control of out destiny. Twista, you're just another piece I had to deal with. I was never threatened. I can beat someone like you in the blink of an eye. A small package for the win? That's all it took. You were on the offensive and I countered that. Without weapons you're just another tool in the toolbox. This is all mind over matter Twista...

I don't mind what you say or do... because YOU DON'T MATTER!

It's nothing personal, please keep this in mind. As for Drew Stevenson, you were bested man. Lannister put you away like the rookie you are. It would be best if you just stayed away in this tag match. Keep Twista XL locked in the tag match. It might be the only way you don't get a ligament snapped.

I am the professional, the Lockdown... I am coming for you guys. 

** Lochlan is looking confident, not very excited about his tag match this week, but still looking forward to a clash with Jamie O'Hara. **
Post October 1st 2014, 9:58 am by Bloody Jack
Heel Turn Promo

There’s an old proverb that we’ve all heard so often that we as a society have become desensitized to its real meaning.  That proverb is…power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely!  Even I took this old cliché for granted, but over the past several months, I’ve truly started to appreciate what these words stand for.  I have initiated a rebellion, a revolution for change here in EAW.  I had seen the corruption that plagued those in positions of authority as they held down the deserving and sought to replace those corrupt men with others who were honest and fair.  But I was being idealistic.  The problem wasn’t simply these men…the problem is humanity itself!  See it doesn’t matter who is in charge, it doesn’t matter whose making the decisions, it doesn’t whether it’s DEDEDE, Dark Demon, Scott Diamond, or CM Banks.  The simple fact of the matter is that NOBODY can handle a position of authority.  No matter how good their intentions might be at the start, eventually they always fall victim to the same bias decision-making.  It’s just human nature.  We can’t separate our own wants and desires from our choices.  And because of that, no human leader is ever capable to doing what is best for everyone…except for me!  Once I realized this I knew the only way to make EAW into the federation it should be was to completely destroy the hierarchy of management and institute a state of permanent anarchy.  Because anarchy is the truest form of survival of the fittest!  There is no ladder to climb, no Chairman you have to kiss up to, no management to dictate who gets what opportunity, no bureaucracy; there is only you and what you want!  When anarchy reigns, only those who are strong are capable of succeeding, whereas those who are too weak die off.  And THAT is fairness and equality at work ladies and gentlemen, which is all I ever wanted out of EAW!  Fairness and equality.  Either you’re strong enough…or you’re not!  Plain and simple!  I have not favored one group of Extremists over the other, which is more than can be said for any other figure of authority in EAW before me.  All I have done is allowed for EVERYONE the chance to do whatever he or she want, exactly as promised.  I have given EAW…freedom!

But as always, people have either misunderstood me, or have refused to accept me because I don’t fit the usual mold that EAW has set for successful Extremists.  I tried to open everyone’s eyes to the truth, but you were either too stupid or blind to understand or just a part of the system itself.  So I had to resort to the same kind of underhanded tactics my opponents used.  I used pretty, inspiring words because I knew people responded to that sort of thing.  Every generation wants to be the generation that changes the world, so I used that to my advantage.  Am I ashamed of how I did it…ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT!!!  I did what I had to do to save EAW because I knew I was the only one who understood what EAW and its Extremists need.  These people who have criticized my choices are simply too indoctrinated by a failed system to understand that there can be order in disorder.  That chaos is not to be feared…but embraced!  Chaos is simply a struggle that turns the weak into the strong, and the strong into the invincible!  And if you can’t survive the chaos, if you can’t handle it, then you didn’t deserve to live in the first place!  You see it in all the TV shows and movies that chaos forges the heroes everyone loves to root and cheer for.  Yet I create this chance, this environment for men and women to improve themselves, and suddenly I’m the bad guy?!  That’s because these people are weak and so dependent on the system that even the thought of having to fight on their own makes them piss in their tights.  But I’ve always either been fighting against the system, or been held down by the system, so now that it’s gone I know I’m strong enough to be able to survive without it.  I rejoice at the fact that it’s gone, as will anyone who has been in a similar position to my own.

The fact that I was able to string along so many different people, that I was able to make them believe in me, to join Team Crash, to bamboozle even the Board Of Directors only proves my point.  That this federation is full of nothing but sheep, following their false idols to their own slaughter.  Those people, who I convinced that I was their savior, would’ve done anything for me and my cause if I had only asked them.  Because they are weak and have become dependant on others to lead them, to tell them what to do or think.  Only I did not lead my flock of mindless sheep to a slaughter.  I led them to enlightenment!  I was a painful awakening, but an awakening all the same.  The others, the ones who I bought and bribed into fighting for me, are even better proof that I’m right.  That in order to get what you want, you need to manipulate others and use whatever tactics you can to give yourself that leg up over everyone else.  I used them, just like they were using me.  And I love them for it!  My way is the ONLY way wrestling should ever be.   No more red tape, no more politics, and no more treating this sport as a business.  So long as I remain in the EAW Chairman seat, wrestling will be what it was always meant to be.  A struggle between gladiators that taps into one of the most basic human desires…our thirst for violence!  And I will not allow others to taint this sacred art any longer.  This isn’t something you can regulate with rules and decrees.  Violence will always be only violence.  Anyone who says different is deluded, and to try insert any measure of control over that is pathetic.

Finally EAW will leave up to its namesake.  EAW will be the extreme answer to wrestling!  If you want something…try and take it!  If you have a grudge…try and finish it!  Shoot them before they shoot you…that is the mentality in want in EAW.  I will not try to stop you.  I want chaos to follow EAW everywhere it goes!  I want us to leave towns burning down in our wake.  I want our fans to look on in horror and fear as they watch to see what our Extremists are willing to do to each other now that there are no rules.  And they will watch!  Because anarchy and chaos are humanities natural state!  All it takes is for some event…or in this case someone to give the go ahead and tell everyone to cut loose, then the walls come crashing down.  Now that the gates are finally open, we will finally learn who are truly the deserving.  We will found out who is the best of the best.  We will see who deserves to live…and who deserves to die!

Extreme Answers Wrestling is no more!

Long live EXTREME ANARCHY WRESTLING!!!
Post September 30th 2014, 9:39 pm by Guest
Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Oh how silly we are for tangling the web.

How can we even tangle something that everyone said was non-existent?

Are we playing with imaginary silk here?

THERE'S NO TAG TEAM DIVISION! 

But everyone wants a shot.

THE TAG TEAM DIVISION IS DEAD!

... But everyone wants a shot.

WE SHOULD JUST RETIRE THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

... BUT EVERYONE WANTS A FUCKING SHOT!

It's funny how random teams keep popping up left and right. First it was the reunion of Mutiny, then The Really Good Team, and now... now the pairing of Lannister and Psycho Brody.

AND THEY'RE GETTING A SHOT BEFORE THE SAVAGE RYANS?! Ahh if there was ever a time for the Booker Huffman smiley. What? I didn't say T.

Scott Diamond, the Tag Team Champion.. the SOLE Tag Team Champion and you know, I can't help but wonder...

I'd really like to believe that this sudden resurgance in the Tag Team Division was an actual, genuine, legitimate attempt to revive it, but that's not the case.

You see, they see Scott Diamond, one man holding two belts and they just start foaming at the mouth. Seething to take those championships away.

But... that's not the case either.

I know I'm sounding redundant, I've said it before, he's said it before it seems EVERYONE has said it before, but they keep forgetting. Forgetting or overlooking, I don't know which of the two it is, either is just as bad though.

Scott isn't a man, he's a beast, in fact no, he's above being a "beast" because a beast describes someone who is all brawn. No brain, no intelligence. Scott Diamond successfully carried out THE most brilliant plot that anyone's ever thought of. No, he didn't fool anyone, he didn't lead anyone astray, he didn't use any of the smoke and mirrors but that's what made it so grand! HE TOOK... HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED AND HE TOOK IT! What you all witnessed just last week is a terribly scripted sequel. It's almost as if Zack Crash tried to make lightning strike twice, and now you all act surprised and shocked that Crash could do such a thing! Oh my! Zack Crash, the man who once teamed with Brian Titus is suddenly the biggest threat EAW has ever seen!

I'm sure I could find the quote somewhere, if I dig down deep enough, but Scott told you so. He saw right through Zack Crash, he tried to warn you... but in typical EAW fashion, he was ignored.

BUT THAT'S OKAY! Because it only fortifies my argument, well it's not really an argument because it can't be disputed... IT ONLY FORTIFIES THE FACT THAT SCOTT DIAMOND IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT MAN IN EAW! HE'S ALWAYS A STEP AHEAD, ALWAYS! 

HE IS THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE, AND IT ISN'T JUST A TITLE, IT'S NOT USED AS A FANCY TAGLINE TO HELP BUILD UP A MATCH, IT'S NOT A NICKNAME, IT'S WHO HE IS! 

My apologies... I've gone off script... oops I mean I got carried away.

Back to the topic at hand, The Tag Team Championship Match.

I'm gonna be blunt. Brody, Lannister, and the third man with you guys Norman Hellion... you're all supposed to be feared. Brody and Norman because you're two BEASTS, yes BEASTS, and in case you've forgotten, just scroll up a tad to find out that actually ISN'T a compliment. And Lannister you're feared because you're in a way loose cannon, maybe a better word would be, for the life of me I can't come up with anything better, maybe I'm a beast myself. You do people's dirty work for them, and that keeps people on their toes, it makes them look over their shoulder, everyone has an enemy, and you're the one that gets paid to take that enemy out. The three of you are feared because you're brutal, ruthless and powerful... but all those skills are dwarfed in comparison to Scott Diamond. Quite frankly it wouldn't matter which combination you sent out, or if it was all three of you, the result won't change. 

The handicap disadvantage just isn't there for Scott, he's taken out ENTIRE ROSTERS MULTIPLE TIMES! Ten, fifteen, twenty guys at a time! Stop thinking you can gang up on him, that stratgery won't work, it'll backfire. You're no different than the rest, you're on the same level as everyone else, no matter how big, scary or menacing you appear. There's only two levels, and the higher level is occupied by just one person. Care to figure out who?

Oh and Brody, Norman... I know you're probably going to have trouble with that, just ask Lannister, I'm sure he can figure it out.
Abelard Becker
Post September 30th 2014, 1:17 pm by Abelard Becker
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
DYNASTY PROMO

I'm sorry, but I don't remember saying it was over between me and Crash. Don't you have even a clue of who I am by now? Don't you know how vengeful I can really be? Did you think I wasn't prepared for the absolute worst? How is it contradictory to say all who come near me are burnt to a crisp, hasn't that been the pattern for my adversaries in the past? Did you assume that I was going to sit around and let Zack Crash walk all over me? I'm not like you Lucian, I'm not a weak fuck who gets knocked on his ass and takes longer to get back up every time. Instead what I do is get even, hell I make damn sure I'm standing over my foes at the bitter end. I didn't let Scott Diamond have the last laugh over me, The Enterprise didn't get the last laugh, Project EGO didn't get the last laugh; nobody who's ever challenged me in my entire career came off better from it, so don't let any wrong ideas of how I handle business get into that thick head of yours.

Do you know what I represent? No, I don't think you do, so let me fill you in. My career is an island, and on the shores of that island rest the heads of my enemies stuck on a pike to ward away every new settler who comes my way. But despite that, year after year, the number of heads on that beach multiply, why? Is it because I'm a murderer? A serial killer? Am I a bloodthirsty savage? I may be, but not because I've been the hunter, it is because I've been the hunted. Time after time someone else feels the need to be made an example, every time I blink someone else wants to take away what I have and they all have to pay for it. What makes Zack Crash different? Hell, what makes YOU different Lucian? Your ambition for my World Heavyweight title makes you no different to Zack Crash or any of those heads sitting on that beach who tried to take from me. People who try to take what I have and destroy what I've built are no different to me no matter what code of honor or system of morals they have. I don't give a shit about any of your morals, those are meaningless to me at this point. Bastardize me all you want but you need to let your foolish near-sighted pride go and understand that the rules you wish to play by are one thing, but the laws of the universe are another. The way this world works forces you to contradict every act of valor or vow of honor you may have. You preach about how you'd fight for EAW but if it weren't for this conversation I wouldn't have known it. I've never seen you defend EAW in any way shape or form, for years all I've ever seen you fight for was yourself, so don't give me that hippie superhero crap, alright? Don't try to stuff lies down my throat and act like some valiant warrior who can do no wrong, I see right through that pile of shit. You're just another guy who was in it for himself and is now trying to fix things when it's too late. You can't excuse the fact that I was one of the only people calling Crash out for his foul intentions. Even Jaywalker himself warned you people in one of his final messages to EAW about tyrants in disguise masqueraded as rebels on a white horse, but people like you refused to support me, so don't you point your fucking finger at me as if I was the one who pressed the doomsday button under the desk so you can pretend your suffering is all my doing!

Lucian, I already told you that this is nothing more than a new beginning disguised as a bitter end. The world we live in, you could argue, is fucked, but I pushed the system to reflect this world in how only the strong get ahead by any means necessary. However, I can't promise how fucked Zack Crash's system is. I can't promise how little favoritism there'll be or how little hypocrisy and contradictions there will be in Crash's system, but let me assure you I will not lose this game. I will not lose to something I've helped create, I will not be cheated by the rules I've established even back in 2008 when CM Ronn was Chairman, or when Jay was VP, or when Daniels was CEO, or at any other point in history. I never needed to be a Champion to be great and I never needed to be the Chairman to be God, that's just another misconception some of you people have. But I'm always four steps ahead of you dumbasses, I'm always ready for the bullshit people like you and Crash are ready to throw my way. I have no problem being demonized by people in this company because I know none of you are any fucking better than me in any capacity. How can you be better than me playing the game I created?? HOW can you be more just than me or have more honor than me when you're looking to win Championships in a company established by ME!? THAT'S the real contradiction, the fact that despite how twisted of a company EAW is and has always been you still love it so much. I told you you were a monster Lucian Black. You can shake your head and toss and turn at night but every nightmare you've ever had becomes a reality from this day forward, and every ounce of darkness within you and within this company is on the forefront now. And the sooner you come to admit this, the sooner you can get ahead instead of sitting in the same place for god knows how many years now. The best part about this is while people like you, Crash, Tyler or anyone who got on their high-horse now look like the jackasses you are, I don't have to switch up my demeanor. I don't have to apologize, or act differently, hell I don't even have to admit I was wrong, because I WASN'T. I lived my truth from the beginning, even if you want to deny how hard I've worked to help EAW, I still admitted wholly that I was never the wholesome cape wearing boyscout with his thumbs up to much chagrin. I kept it real from the beginning, I told you all I would establish my dominance as a God with this World Heavyweight Championship even when Crash was using that fact against me to get YOU on his side. 

So am I powerless? No my friend, you don't even know what real power is, but I'm sure you know a lot about being powerless. You can't even turn your own career around, you've been lost in The Fog from day one, but being a pathetic little gnat like you isn't the only form of ''powerless''. There's also being powerless to the people. To perception. You can be powerless by being adored and being held to a standard of adoration. To be powerless is to not be in control. I'm in control of myself no matter what. I can't control if other people are going to attack me in the War Games match. I can't control if people are going to double cross me or join Team Crash against me. but that doesn't make me powerless. If a God were to take away the willpower from his creations, he wouldn't be God anymore. He'd be a spoiled little boy playing with his toys, truly alone in this universe. He gives us the willpower to fuck up the same way I gave all of you a chance to help me or not help me, and you've made your choice. I'm going to show you why I'm a God by putting Zack Crash's head on another pike along the beach. I'm going to show you why I'm a God by defying everything Zack Crash stands for and proving him to be powerless despite being in power. And if you get too ambitious, I'll tell you right now, don't be surprised if you become another piece to my throne of skulls in my skeleton castle. You would think that now that I'm not Chairman I have no power, but how's this for a paradox! Because I'm not responsible for your well-being anymore, because I don't have to kiss your fucking boo boo's, or change your fucking diapey, or listen to your incessant whining and bitching and moaning now... NOW I've got more freedom than ever. And that freedom comes with a price.
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Post September 27th 2014, 11:35 pm by Guest
Eric Shaw's EAW Campaign Begins Here

(The scenery lights up to a jam-packed arena, just hours before the September 28th edition of Dynasty is set to begin, as "Seven Nation Army" by White Stripes plays, much to the crowd's confusion, as a man with blonde spikey hair and a suit comes out waving, the crowd isn't sure what to expect or who this guy is, until he enters the ring with a mic in his hands and the music stops)

???: Good evening, my name is Eric Shaw, proud native and supporter of the U-S-to-the-A!

Crowd: *cheers*

Eric: Thank you thank you! Nice to get such a positive reaction from such fat and smelly greasepigs like you!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Eric: Hey now! No need for that! Don't boo me, I'm gonna be the next president of the United States after all!

(the crowd's boo'ing only continues to get louder)

Eric: *sigh* I had a feeling it would end up this way. Oh well, I'm all about change. And change is what will happen with you all eventually. Because I know you guys will eventually learn to respect my ideas, once I'm finished with this place, that is.

(The crowd then looks on in confusion)

Eric: You see, I am here not only because I am a Grade-A athlete, but because I need to find a community of people to help out so I can increase my odds of turning this once amazing country back to the Land of the Free!

Am I a Democrat or a Republican? My answer to that would be: Neither. Because to be quite honest with ya, the only difference between the two is what they do with your money AFTER they take it from you. The only branch of military I served in is the branch of Freedom! And I came to get you all on my side. Which I know is gonna be a difficult task, but it's doable. Believe it or not, you were all born and raised into the beliefs that the World is just Black & White. But follow in my footsteps, and we shall go the distance as we can all change America... Together! *thumbs up*

Crowd: SHUT THE FUCK UP! *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Eric: No! YOU all shut up! Listen to me! Because one day I'll be in high enough power to put this little wrestling business down to Hell! And I will just as easily put you all down with it! You may be laughing at me like I'm some sort of joke, but one day you'll be saving up dollar bills with MY face on them to put food on the table for your families!

(Eric then tries to calm himself down by getting out a slice of Wonderbread from his jacket, takes a bite out of it, then puts it in his pocket)

Eric: Anyways, I can stand here and go on and on and on while you all sit there, throwing bags of shit at me! But that can wait for later, cus the real reason I'm out here right now is to dish out my "thoughts" on my opponent tonight, "TLA". Now I can't tell if those are his initials or if that's his real name. Whatever.

Well, mister "TLA", it seems you've been wasting all week trying to make me look bad, eh? You want me to earn your vote? No problem-o, "holmes". Because when it comes to class level, you can't even step foot on the same soil as me! I spent years building a national empire, what did you do? Drive around in your fancy 1970's model Cadillac that you robbed the local convenient store to afford? Or what about your little friends there? What's up with the rims and hydrolics on their SUV'S? Cus you and I both know you don't hang out with no doctors and lawyers.

By the way, I saw your little campaign video earlier, it was real cute. Do you really think that by dissing me twice while hiding in your little desert shack is gonna get you the win, "Ese"? Think again. the only reason I haven't wasted my time on you any sooner is because I was too busy making profits, helping the Texas border patrol send back all of your cousins back to Mexico where they belong, and kissing babies, when the only thing your gonna be kissing tonight is my fists, then you can tell me how my Irish blood tastes. Wink

I may be a straight white male but that doesn't mean it isn't possible for my kind to lead the country again one day. And after tonight, come November 2016, you WILL limp through those doors, along with Pedro and all your garbage homies will walk up to the voting booth, and put a big fat check next to the name "Eric Shaw" and I'll be in the White House, sitting behind my desk that was pimped out Xzibit and his crew, creating a worldwide cult and living the good life. Meanwhile you and your Familia will be sleeping in a cardboard box right outside of those soon-to-be reinforced gates to my new home. Now ain't that the damn truth!

Now here's an approval for ya: I'm Eric Shaw, and I happily approve this message! Good day, America!

(Eric drops his mic and proceeds to exit the arena as the crowd boo's the Hell out of him while he smiles and waves optimistically at them before leaving the stage as we fade to black)
Mr. DEDEDE
Post September 27th 2014, 6:39 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
DYNASTY PROMO

I'm sorry, but I don't remember saying it was over between me and Crash. Don't you have even a clue of who I am by now? Don't you know how vengeful I can really be? Did you think I wasn't prepared for the absolute worst? How is it contradictory to say all who come near me are burnt to a crisp, hasn't that been the pattern for my adversaries in the past? Did you assume that I was going to sit around and let Zack Crash walk all over me? I'm not like you Lucian, I'm not a weak fuck who gets knocked on his ass and takes longer to get back up every time. Instead what I do is get even, hell I make damn sure I'm standing over my foes at the bitter end. I didn't let Scott Diamond have the last laugh over me, The Enterprise didn't get the last laugh, Project EGO didn't get the last laugh; nobody who's ever challenged me in my entire career came off better from it, so don't let any wrong ideas of how I handle business get into that thick head of yours.

Do you know what I represent? No, I don't think you do, so let me fill you in. My career is an island, and on the shores of that island rest the heads of my enemies stuck on a pike to ward away every new settler who comes my way. But despite that, year after year, the number of heads on that beach multiply, why? Is it because I'm a murderer? A serial killer? Am I a bloodthirsty savage? I may be, but not because I've been the hunter, it is because I've been the hunted. Time after time someone else feels the need to be made an example, every time I blink someone else wants to take away what I have and they all have to pay for it. What makes Zack Crash different? Hell, what makes YOU different Lucian? Your ambition for my World Heavyweight title makes you no different to Zack Crash or any of those heads sitting on that beach who tried to take from me. People who try to take what I have and destroy what I've built are no different to me no matter what code of honor or system of morals they have. I don't give a shit about any of your morals, those are meaningless to me at this point. Bastardize me all you want but you need to let your foolish near-sighted pride go and understand that the rules you wish to play by are one thing, but the laws of the universe are another. The way this world works forces you to contradict every act of valor or vow of honor you may have. You preach about how you'd fight for EAW but if it weren't for this conversation I wouldn't have known it. I've never seen you defend EAW in any way shape or form, for years all I've ever seen you fight for was yourself, so don't give me that hippie superhero crap, alright? Don't try to stuff lies down my throat and act like some valiant warrior who can do no wrong, I see right through that pile of shit. You're just another guy who was in it for himself and is now trying to fix things when it's too late. You can't excuse the fact that I was one of the only people calling Crash out for his foul intentions. Even Jaywalker himself warned you people in one of his final messages to EAW about tyrants in disguise masqueraded as rebels on a white horse, but people like you refused to support me, so don't you point your fucking finger at me as if I was the one who pressed the doomsday button under the desk so you can pretend your suffering is all my doing!

Lucian, I already told you that this is nothing more than a new beginning disguised as a bitter end. The world we live in, you could argue, is fucked, but I pushed the system to reflect this world in how only the strong get ahead by any means necessary. However, I can't promise how fucked Zack Crash's system is. I can't promise how little favoritism there'll be or how little hypocrisy and contradictions there will be in Crash's system, but let me assure you I will not lose this game. I will not lose to something I've helped create, I will not be cheated by the rules I've established even back in 2008 when CM Ronn was Chairman, or when Jay was VP, or when Daniels was CEO, or at any other point in history. I never needed to be a Champion to be great and I never needed to be the Chairman to be God, that's just another misconception some of you people have. But I'm always four steps ahead of you dumbasses, I'm always ready for the bullshit people like you and Crash are ready to throw my way. I have no problem being demonized by people in this company because I know none of you are any fucking better than me in any capacity. How can you be better than me playing the game I created?? HOW can you be more just than me or have more honor than me when you're looking to win Championships in a company established by ME!? THAT'S the real contradiction, the fact that despite how twisted of a company EAW is and has always been you still love it so much. I told you you were a monster Lucian Black. You can shake your head and toss and turn at night but every nightmare you've ever had becomes a reality from this day forward, and every ounce of darkness within you and within this company is on the forefront now. And the sooner you come to admit this, the sooner you can get ahead instead of sitting in the same place for god knows how many years now. The best part about this is while people like you, Crash, Tyler or anyone who got on their high-horse now look like the jackasses you are, I don't have to switch up my demeanor. I don't have to apologize, or act differently, hell I don't even have to admit I was wrong, because I WASN'T. I lived my truth from the beginning, even if you want to deny how hard I've worked to help EAW, I still admitted wholly that I was never the wholesome cape wearing boyscout with his thumbs up to much chagrin. I kept it real from the beginning, I told you all I would establish my dominance as a God with this World Heavyweight Championship even when Crash was using that fact against me to get YOU on his side. 

So am I powerless? No my friend, you don't even know what real power is, but I'm sure you know a lot about being powerless. You can't even turn your own career around, you've been lost in The Fog from day one, but being a pathetic little gnat like you isn't the only form of ''powerless''. There's also being powerless to the people. To perception. You can be powerless by being adored and being held to a standard of adoration. To be powerless is to not be in control. I'm in control of myself no matter what. I can't control if other people are going to attack me in the War Games match. I can't control if people are going to double cross me or join Team Crash against me. but that doesn't make me powerless. If a God were to take away the willpower from his creations, he wouldn't be God anymore. He'd be a spoiled little boy playing with his toys, truly alone in this universe. He gives us the willpower to fuck up the same way I gave all of you a chance to help me or not help me, and you've made your choice. I'm going to show you why I'm a God by putting Zack Crash's head on another pike along the beach. I'm going to show you why I'm a God by defying everything Zack Crash stands for and proving him to be powerless despite being in power. And if you get too ambitious, I'll tell you right now, don't be surprised if you become another piece to my throne of skulls in my skeleton castle. You would think that now that I'm not Chairman I have no power, but how's this for a paradox! Because I'm not responsible for your well-being anymore, because I don't have to kiss your fucking boo boo's, or change your fucking diapey, or listen to your incessant whining and bitching and moaning now... NOW I've got more freedom than ever. And that freedom comes with a price.
TLA
Vote TLA In 2016
Post September 27th 2014, 6:11 pm by TLA
The following is brought to you by Sexual Panther Productions.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 39 Mh8qpc_zps41a2c99b
(The American flag is shown with TLA standing in front of it saluting.)

TLA: As a true American I bring to the table the kind of American values that can truly be respected.

Swag.

Yolo.

Weed.

TLA: I believe in these things strongly. In my heart. I may not have been born in this country but I will be your next President. I am here today to officially announce my Presidential campaign in 2016. Because I do not believe that Eric Shaw has what it takes to lead this country into the hard times ahead. Recently my opponent Eric Shaw has been quoted as saying...

TLA: That's right. My opponent Eric Shaw has been silent. I believe that silence is a choice and while millions of homeless Americans and starving children cry out, Eric Shaw has chosen to stay silent. I'm sure all of those struggling to make it on minimum wage wish they could stay silent. The 99%ers who all wish that they could just sit silently in their mansions like Eric Shaw does and his fellow 1%ers never having to worry about a thing. Unfortunately, Eric Shaw just doesn't get it. He is out of touch with America. But I have heard your voice America. So what will TLA do for you?

(TLA is shown smoking weed with a Rastafarian citizen.)

TLA: I vow to make weed legal in every state within the first 100 days of my presidency. Together we can make our nation chill once more like it was back on the street in the 90s.

(TLA is shown helping illegal Mexican immigrants enter the country in the back of his minivan.)

TLA: I will take a strong stand in support of illegal immigration. While my opponents may accuse me of leaning too far to the left, I assure my Republican brethren that I take my foreign policy straight out of the Ronald Reagan playbook. I will personally go to the Mexican border and see that they TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!!

(TLA is shown beating up a fat redneck in a trailer park as his wife watches on.)

TLA: I will take a strong stance for women's issues. Rape and domestic violence are wrong especially if your bitch knows her place. I will make sure that rapists will get what they deserve and their mothers will get what they deserve back at my place later that night.

(TLA is shown entering the EAW locker room for the first time and shaking hands with other wrestlers.)

TLA: I plan to form a wrestler's union to make sure all of my co-workers receive fair pay. Unfortunately, I just don't know what Eric Shaw would do. Do you know what Eric Shaw would do for you?

(The camera cuts to a black and white picture of a starving African-American child in Baltimore. Music by Sarah McLachlan begins to play as a tear runs down the child's face.)

Child: Mr. Shaw why won't you take care of me?

TLA: My name is TLA and I approve this message because it's time to let our voices be heard.

© 2014 Sexual Panther Productions Inc. All rights reserved.
LVCIAN
Post September 27th 2014, 4:13 pm by LVCIAN
You have this misconception that you're exempt from the war that is about to brew out, Ryan. You're gravely mistaken. What makes you think Crash won't go after you? Seriously, what makes you believe he doesn't want your head on a stick? You're the first who opposed him.. The way I see it, you will be the first one to go down. The devil will drag you to hell and like I said I WON'T MOVE A FINGER to help you. I'll let you burn eternally with him because you just aren't worthy of salvation, not after what you have done. You've become a monster, the biggest of them all in the "land of monsters", chairman or no chairman. Kevin Devastation also paraded himself as a monster, "the biggest of them all" and I SLAIN HIM. I was a monster too at one point in my career. I was morally corrupted, a man who wasn't concerned in anything but prosperity. Regardless of the price tag I would always pay it willingly to thrive as an extremist. Look where that got me. Eventually, absolutely nowhere. I lost it all, everything I worked so hard for my entire life in ONE night. The monster I had become was slain that night. Burned out slowly into ashes. From those ashes I rose again like a phoenix. I was reborn as a man of honor. I discovered my purpose in life and that was to make a difference in a place where I was surrounded by sin, where I thought it would all end for me. I know why I was put here... I was put in this land of monsters to SLAUGHTER THEM ALL. Only bad people live to see their likeness set in stone or so people say, but If I neutralize all these threats bad people embody MY likeness will be set in stone. I'll go down in history as one of the greatest. I'll be remembered for centuries for my good deeds. You know nothing about that and you never will. You never gave a damn about anyone or anything but yourself so stop acting like you ever did. We both know everything you've said in front of these cameras is a load of crap.

This isn't your world. This is OUR world. We have all contributed to the success of EAW. I have sacrificed EVERYTHING I ever cared about for this business. How dare you practically proclaim yourself as a God for the EAW universe when all you've done during your tenure in this company is benefit yourself and those you deem fit?? Ryan, I am not the type of guy to follow rules and you know that. I make my OWN rules. Answer me this, what rules are you going to make now that you are utterly and HOPELESSLY POWERLESS??? You can't play God anymore and I am glad you can't. Because contrary to what you think, this is NOT a game. We're not video game characters we all feel, we all suffer and we only have one life and you put the lives of many people in danger when you allowed Zack Crash to become chairman.  You tried explaining why you lost at Territorial Invasion, but I don't hear explanations. All I hear are excuses and more excuses. Crimson Mask betrayed you?? So what?? You should've seen it coming I mean, isn't this the land monsters roam freely? And aren't you the BIGGEST of them all? I really thought you were smarter, Ryan. You warned us, your own people turned on you, you shed blood, sweat, and tears to protect EAW, but at the end of the day none of that matters because you just didn't have what it took to defeat Zack Crash. That's the problem you went into battle for EAW, but you weren't prepared for a war. You were deceived by Crash too so I don't really get where you're coming from. You weren't anticipating Crash to circumvent the masses and  want to destroy EAW, nobody was. We're all victims of Crash actions even you are. Hide from the truth as much as you'd like to, but you know I am not making accusations I AM STATING FACTS. Where was I when Crimson Mask turned on you??? I was in a hospital bed, where was Ryan Savage?? Where was Ventura??? Where was Dark Demon??? THEY were your partners and they failed you just like you failed them and all of us. I went through hell and back to beat Kevin Devastation if I wouldn't have been so beat up I WOULD have been there for EAW. Not my fault I wasn't mentally and physically able to go through hell again. You were the one who had to be ready, you and your team mates and you weren't.

This isn't about Zack Crash or anything that transpired at Territorial Invasion for that matter. This is about you and me, this is my quest for redemption. The last time we crossed paths things didn't go as I was hoping they would. You established dominance over me and you walked out of Dynasty with a smirk on your face. But things are quite different now, Ryan. You see, since that night I have gained more strength, more confidence in myself.  You may have a World Championship Belt but I HAVE HONOR, I HAVE RESPECT. And If I succeed over you.. You could be looking at your next World Champion. Because no matter how high you get, you will fall. What goes up must come down sooner or later and your days as world champion are pretty much counted, DEDEDE.  "The same that happens to everyone who comes remotely near me. You're going to burn to a crisp." If my memory serves well Zack Crash didn't burn to a crisp. That was probably the most contradictory statement I have ever heard in all of my years as a professional wrestler. Tomorrow night things will be different. I actually I have a reason to fight you now. You gave me a few reasons to want to fight you actually. I'm not going to lie my motives transcend honor, I want the most illustrious accolade in this industry and that is your World Heavyweight Championship. Even if I am unsuccessful, even if I fall before you you won't be champion much longer my friend. Things are about to change, I AM bringing a positive change into EAW, with Crash around or not, I will establish my empire and together we will overthrow dishonor, eradicate corruption and reign supreme as  HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post September 27th 2014, 2:16 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
Dynasty Promo

Ahhh.. ''Monsters were meant to be slaughtered''. 

Not when they run the asylum, LB. All ''order'' in the Land of Extreme as you know it is gone, and this isn't a place where heroes prosper anymore. This is the land where monsters roam now and I am the biggest of all of them, Chairman or no Chairman. From the time you debuted in EAW in 2009 to now I've been the man who's stood up for this company more than anybody, but there was a time where I didn't give a damn about anybody or any company or anyTHING but myself. I'm starting to miss those days.. I'm starting to miss that Mr. DEDEDE. Contrary to what you believe, this is no sort of apocalypse hanging over our heads, this isn't the end of days Lucian. The game doesn't end for me, even though ironically it's just beginning for the rest of you.

But you know what I really wouldn't expect you to understand any of this Lucian Black, I expect nothing less than the double standards from people like you because people like you have lived SO BLINDLY in my world for SO LONG. You people eat the food I grow, you live in the homes I've built, you walk the streets I've paved, you live the life I created for you and you have no idea who or how or when or why any of it happened. You're nothing more than a brainless sims character in this game of EAW, you have no real idea of free will, you're stuck in the system while people like me make the rules very rules you follow. I can at least give Crash credit that he's played the game well, better than I could've ever expected him to! But for you to get on your high horse and throw the blame on me and tell ME I didn't care about this place like I didn't shed so much blood in that War Games match, like Crimson Mask didn't turn his back on me, like I didn't warn you people and the Board about Zack Crash, like I didn't go into battles for years and years for this godforsakened place! Hell, he last time we even spoke, YOU were the one on your high horse telling me I wasn't the man for the job! YOU were the one anticipating Zack Crash taking my spot! But as absurd as all of that is, I wouldn't expect anything less. That's the problem with you kind of people, you claim to live your whole life under some belief system and you yourself claim to go by a code of honor as if you had shark skin and a will of alloy. But look how easily Zack Crash came and deceived you. Do you honestly think I have ANY reason to take your accusations seriously?? People like you were meant to be controlled, you were meant to have your morals and your beliefs swayed when guys like Crash come around and give you a reprieve from the norm. I hope you're happy, because this is going to be a really long reprieve from the norm, and it seems to me like you'd much prefer to go back to it even if it is the ''lesser of two evils''. But before you act like all of this is just my fault, remember who gave Zack Crash their vote of confidence, remember who WALKED OUT on shows in support of Zack Crash because things were ''so bad'', remember who ignored all of my signs, remember who waited until it was too late! If you're such a hero, if you're such a fighter for equality then where were all of you when Crimson Mask turned his back on me and left Team DEDEDE at a 4-1 advantage? Where were you dickless cowards then???  Where was this so-called love for EAW you all claim you have? Why didn't you ride down on your high horses and charge into the War Games as soon as you saw things weren't right!?

REMEMBER WHEN I SAID TO THE WORLD, AND I QUOTE, "ARISTOTLE TOLD US WHY DEMOCRACY WON'T WORK, BECAUSE NOBODY DOES ANYTHING UNTIL ITS TOO LATE''

AND REMEMBER HOW MANY OF YOU LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS FUCKING CRAZY?

WELL THIS IS WHAT YOUR DEMOCRACY GETS YOU:

''Stew-O: THE EAW ROSTER IS FLOODING OUT HERE, TRYING TO STOP THIS BUT MORE RIOT POLICE ARE ATTACKING THEM!!!! THIS IS CHAOS!!!! THE ROSTER IS BEING BEATEN DOWN BY THE RIOT POLICE, I’M STILL …I’M STILL STUNNED!!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING, EVERYBODY IS BEING BEATEN DOWN BY THE RIOT POLICE!!!!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT, SOMEBODY HAS TO STOP THIS, WHAT HAS CRASH DONE!?!?!!''

Deadprez: HE’S CONNED US ALLL!!! CRASH HAS CONNED EAW BUT WHY!?!?! WHY HAS CRASH DONE THIS!?!?!

Zack Crash: I AM THE DEVIL HIMSELF AND ALL YOU STUPID MINDLESS IDIOTS FELL FOR IT!

Zack Crash: AND I’M GONNA WATCH EAW BURN TO THE GROUND!

WELL HOW BOUT THAT? THREE CHEERS EAW, THREE CHEERS FOR YOUR FUCKING DEMOCRACY.  :toast:

YOU WANTED THIS. YOU WANTED CRASH TO RULE OVER YOU AND SO SHALL HE. AND SO WILL I. So will I, because I've gotten real sick and fucking tired of being so damned nice. It's draining to give so much of a fuck about people who didn't even bother to help you when you were at a disadvantage. It's draining to spend all this energy on keeping EAW in order when clearly it's not what you want. I guess we as humans truly are drawn to negativity, so I hope you enjoy it. Now's my time to reap the benefits of my years of hard work, years of putting other people first and putting EAW first. I am one thing and one thing only to you now and that is your World Heavyweight Champion, which means simply put I'm not your leader or your guidance, I'm not the source of light through the thick fog that clouds the view of all who dwell in the Land of Extreme. NO, this just means I am your Ruler, I am your vengeful God, I am the burning star of Sirius in the sky who has nothing to offer you but cold, white hot light and you step into my stratosphere this Sunday! And what's gonna happen LB? The same thing that happened the last time we faced LB. The same that happens to everyone who comes remotely near me. You're going to burn to a crisp.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next