Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post October 10th 2014, 5:34 pm by Guest
There is nothing more genuine than the tears of a child.  Whether they're influenced to ripple from the glands and stream down their cheeks by way of sorrow or cheer, there's no denying that it's one of the most heart-warming and heart-breaking attractions mankind can witness.  Contrary to popular belief, I'm not completely heartless.  I'm not immune to the wails of that little orphaned girl... I know that she's somewhere out there alone in the cold, cruel, and ever so corrupted world... without a friend or a loving family member nearby to comfort her and rid her of her misery.  Really?  Is there no one out there who can help this little girl?  Ah, but there is.  At last there is one... there is one person who can supply the effective remedy and cure this beautiful little orphan.. .. and remind her that there is such a thing as hope for her in the future.  Who is that savior to this child who collapses to her knees in dire need of prayer and salvation, you ask?  It... is... Lethal!  It has always been... Lethal!

You think you have all of the answers don't you Kendra? ...

You think you've gotten me all figured out, huh? ...

That you've solved the riddle... the mystery... the enigma that is Lethal!? ...

Hmph!  You're not even close.

For someone whose reputation has been not only established but garnished with such colorful adjectives such as a clever, conniving, and ruthless;  you sure don't show it very often do you?  Don't you know anything about mysteries?  When it comes down to decoding a conundrum as complicated as me, the first instinct is always the wrong one.  Think about it, Mysteries are constructed to drive the members of its audience off the right path and onto the edge of their seats, you must explore every waking possibility before reaching a conclusion.  I don't care how confident you are, in order to uncover my true intentions you're going to have to do the work.  Figure it out.  Because I'm not going to give you the answers, that's much too easy, I may drop a hint every now and then but there will always be an ulterior motive.  Just when you think you know everything, something you weren't aware of is uncovered.  Just when you think you have it all figured out, something you didn't anticipate happens.  And just when you learned all of the rules, the game changes!  That's the beauty of a good Mystery, one where you must remain a step ahead of in order to resolve, where you must contemplate even the impossible... and even with the information I was able to give you, you haven't even begun to scratch the surface of what I'm all about.  Though if you're so quick to grasp on to each speck of information as if it was the last piece of chicken on the table, without even considering the possibility that it's a lie, then go ahead.  I won't stop you.  I'll allow you to stand there with your chin perpendicular to the floor and cast your ballot in accordance to me.  Perhaps I'll be able to get a chuckle or two out of it while you attempt to get inside of my mind.

Seriously Kendra, are you that naive?  Would you explore unfamiliar lands without a Map, Compass, or any kind of GPS Tracking System?  I would hope not, because danger has no days off.  That's just like my mind.  You think there are going to be answers and hopes of a brighter tomorrow for you by playing to my mind, but there isn't.  I'm not sure if you're aware of how Monsters work around these parks, so allow me to fill you in.  Norman Hellion, he's a monster, one who acts according to the little red guy with horns that sits on his left shoulder that they call Peter.  Vic Vendetta, another monster, one whose twisted riddles and psychotic mind assists in his decision making.  Hades the Hellraiser, a monster, one who acts off of pure cannibal instinct.  Scott Oasis, a younger monster, whose reasons for his actions are simply for the thrill of a good fight.  Then there's me, Lethal, a monster, one who acts not on logic but emotion.  The bitter images of my past aren't going to weaken me, they're going to encourage me!  So why would you detour into my mind to daunt me about events that course through my mind every chance they're given?  That's as ineffective as using a fire type against a water type Poke'mon.  Which is a nerdy way of saying, although you believe you're pulling my card, you're actually pulling your own.

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I don't think your little mind games or means of clever word play are going to be proven as effective on me as they were with everyone else in your past life.  Because I'm NOT like the rest of you.  When you go right, I go left.  When you're going down, I'm going up.  While you strive to get into your opponents domes by way of intimidation and humiliation, I choose to intimidate them with my large stature and humiliate them through my actions.  While those like you aim to conceal your emotions and the haunting memories of your past with a tough demeanor, I unashamedly reveal my skeletons to the public.  For what good is life and the experiences we go through if we cannot sit around a campfire and share them?  Whether you choose to believe it or not, I was handled unfairly due to my obvious differences from every other Vixen this company has ever had.  Within a one month period, I defeated every bit of competition they had, including the current Vixen's Champion and No.1 Contender.  But did I get rewarded for that?  Was their singles match converted into a three way dance?  Nope, I don't even think the thought occurred to them.  I suppose I'm to blame for this, because I should have figured it out long ago.  I saw the injustice going on right in front of me all these years and failed to connect the pieces.  I never imagined the EAW to be as political as it is, but that's the harsh reality I've grown to accept... but I will NOT stand for it.  And you being the kind of woman I always thought you to be, I knew that you would come to the EAW's defense.  But not even you can overlook the fact that this Division has never been known for it's diversity.  Each of you looked, sounded, and acted the exact same way.. .. and it's time that you let go of anything you thought you knew about the EAW then and start focusing on the EAW now.

Now the only color that matters here is red.

Now the EAW celebrates it's diversity with me.

Now you are no longer acclaimed as the best to ever do it... but as the best of a breed of women who are teetering on the brink of extinction.

What on earth would possess you to think I would have invited your companionship at the expense of my pride, is beyond me, but I'm not as dumb as you think I am.  Unlike these other newbies who would grovel at your feet for acceptance as second best, I only opt for first and I have no need for friends.  I choose to walk alone, I choose to be who I am underneath, and I choose to at last bury this Division just as I chose to decapitate the head of the self-proclaimed head bitch of the EAW.  As you can see, my presence is doing more good than harm for the EAW.  I am the beam of light in the pit of darkness, I am change, and I am the good fortune of this company's foretold future.  Which is more than enough reasoning for why I will never conform to the warped reality of biased minds.  That weeping little orphan girl is counting on me, she's alone right now weeping for the lost hope of a brighter future, but what was lost in the system has been found.. .. what is wrong will be corrected... and I will alone stand as the greatest talent EAW will ever have as I lead it into it's bright future.  I urge those without a favorite to follow me, follow me into the light.
TLA
A Sound of the Unsung Night
Post October 10th 2014, 4:14 pm by TLA
(Two men in black hoods are shown standing in the darkness as smoke swirls around them.)

King Mustafa: When King Mustafa speaks... does it make a sound?

(Shrill laughter comes from beneath the hood.)

King Mustafa: Such riddles I cannot solve. For Mustafa hears himself, his prophet hears himself, his god hears himself. Yet it seems that his enemies do not hear Mustafa. Or rather they choose not to listen. Such a glorious advantage thus says Mustafa as he sings his praises to holy Allah! The stars they do align for him as they do shine for him. So it shall be written, as the darkness consumes Mustafa's words... his enemies shall stumble forever in ignorance.

(King Mustafa snaps his ring covered fingers as suddenly fire lights up the room in warm golden light. Tapestries cover the walls around the torches and a pool is supplied water from a fountain in the center of the room. The two men descend a large spiraling staircase as they walk up to the pool. A stone face with the image of the sun stares up at them from beneath the water. Ancient writings in an unknown language are written around it smaller than the eye can see even if it could understand.)

King Mustafa: This is a day for enemies to rejoice! The Nas has received that rarest of gifts. An easy week! Oh how Mustafa envies you with the work he must do... Such a life of simplicity and ease he will never have. Mustafa is afraid Mr. Nas that your momentum... your overwhelming starpower... it may suffer from being associated with one so unproven as Pantera Negra. Do you not deserve more? Mustafa certainly thinks so. And while he would not presume to ask, Mustafa believes he could certainly guide you to the success you so richly deserve. So a proposition then from one friend to another... why waste your valuable time on Ventura and Pantera Negra when you could be hunting so much bigger prizes? You who proved your worth... not only to Mustafa... but to the entire world by slaying Aren Mstislav and proving you are truly the future of this company. What do you have to gain? Mustafa recommends a well deserved night on the town. A vacation if you will... Mustafa may provide... the finest women, the finest cities, the finest hotels, all your hearts desire. You shall live like the champion that you know you will one day be, Mustafa promises.

(Pantera Negra removes his hood to reveal his mask, the white of it shimmers gold in the light of the flames.)

Pantera Negra: Ventura... you are another who has seen fortune's favor you as of late. You have recognized your true self, discovered the secret to life, and you have profited. You no longer hide, no longer need a... mask.

(Pantera Negra reaches up and caresses the golden cross in the middle of his mask.)

Pantera Negra: Ventura is living in a reality that many would only believe to be a fantasy. A man who has solved all of his problems... who has found freedom denied to so many others, who has won.

King Mustafa: A victor? Oh Mustafa is quite pleased! He is proud of Ventura indeed!

Pantera Negra: What is next for you Ventura? Is it The Nas? A man who would deny your greatness... who would simply bask in the glory of his own arrogance and deny you the respect that you have so dutifully earned. I wonder... did it hurt your pride Ventura when The Nas disregarded you so? Did you feel the need to retalitate... to defend your good name? No. You did not. You did not bother because you saw the tragedy behind the comedy that most are too blind to see. The Nas has fought for attention, he has joked, he has given himself a name that stands out among the masses, and he has captured his prize in full. Oh yes Ventura he has received your full attention. This you cannot deny.

King Mustafa: It is no use fleeing from a truth Mustafa thinks. Unfortunately, many would struggle against the boulder that will not be moved, rather than turn their eyes on the small pebble waiting to trip them on their hike up the mountain.

Pantera Negra: My vessel understands and his knowledge has taught me. The only thing that makes sense is to be the comedian. It is so simple that most would ignore it. It is exactly the trap that Ventura must avoid. The Nas believes he owns you Ventura. Do you not see this? He has made it his mission to amuse, to entertain the fans, to capture their attention and hold them in the palm of his hand. He has done so with you Ventura. And he has done so all the while pretending that you do not matter. That facing you is a waste of his time. The truth is you do matter Ventura... you are his mark and he has already taken aim at you. You have willingly given him that which he coveted... Information. Information about himself... about his flaws, about his strengths. A sweeping evaluation. I have a different kind of evaluation in mind myself... I plan to evaluate the durability of my bones. You will bend them and see how far they will go until they break. You will bleed me dry and see just how long it takes for you me pass out. This is what I seek from you Ventura... and this is what I expect you to provide.

King Mustafa: Ah such insanity! To seek so much pain... so seek an injury and utter destruction at Ventura's hands is absolutely incomprehensible to Mustafa! Mustafa is an honorable host here in his Palace you see. He shall grant your hearts desires. So please Mr. Nas take what has been provided... do not waste your time on such unproven individuals such as Mustafa's prophet, the Pantera Negra. For you see he seeks something as well, something Ventura will provide that you do not need concern yourself with. Take the night... that the Night's King has provided you. Mustafa simply suggests however... his words may once more be eaten by the darkness and remain unheard... For Mustafa still does not know... when he speaks... does it make a sound?

(King Mustafa snaps his fingers and the torches extinguish instantly. One more the Palace falls to all consuming darkness.)
Christopher Corrupt
Post October 10th 2014, 12:17 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Corrupt: Here's something I don't quite understand and perhaps TJ, you can enlighten me. Even had I not taken you out of competition at Territorial Invasion, do you really think you would have stood a chance in the battle royal for the New Breed Championship? Really ask yourself that, dig deep and look within...because in my eyes, even if you WERE in the match, it would be the same result. Consider what I did a favour; saving you the embarrassment of a lifetime at a FPV. Siding with Cleopatra is a smart move, a move you won't particularly understand because frankly you're quite stupid. To move up in this company, you need to do dastardly things, things people view as wrong or to use a better word, corrupt. Why not attack you at Territorial Invasion where you hoped to become a champion? And then to make it even better at Dynasty, I struck you with a steel chair across the skull so all could see the culprit of this dirty deed. It's time to see what I am capable of Tiberius. It's time your eyes opened up to the true individual I am and what I believe in. There's no stopping me and in the ring on Sunday, you'll find out what it means to be on the receiving end of corruption. The sting of deceit, cheating and conniving ways. You've done your research on me, but again like the others use my failures as the reason why I'll lose. Have you never lost before or been on the receiving end of some losses? Oh wait a moment...you have. You lost at the battle royal at Territorial Invasion. Unable to compete because I sent a message. 

The message is this: Christopher Corrupt is a man who will END you and ANYBODY that stands in his way. I am not here to make friends. I don't care about anything but winning, getting gold and earning respect. I will have your respect at the end of this and you will see the error in your ways. Lethal and I will become victorious at Dynasty and put on a clinic of corruption. Whether it be just plain choking you out on the ropes or smashing your head in with a steel chair. Remember TJ, nobody likes a good guy and evil always wins. Bring your best abilities on Sunday because you'll need them. I may win by any means necessary but I can also wrestle and put on a show. Ya see, it's punks like you who I want to send a message to. Make them realize they are below me, setting the bar low in this industry and will never amount to anything now I am on the scene. 

As long as I am here, it's the difference in this industry. Cleopatra sees a lot of potential and knows I can take you out not only outside the ropes but inside too. 

See you soon chump. Oh and Lethal? Let's show this BITCH who's boss.
Cage.
Post October 10th 2014, 12:06 pm by Cage.
Alright first of all, let's kill that shit right now. My punishment is on the verge of reality, because you Hades, you are on the eve of my depravity. That chokeslam, that first strike you delivered was a clear challenge that you obviously don't respect me, you don't understand that I have been chasing that championship for nearly three years, THREE FUCKING YEARS OF MY LIFE, NOT SEEING MY FAMILY, LOSING MY FAMILY, GETTING SCREWED BECAUSE I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH! See that's why they degrade me and think that maybe I don't have what it takes to be the Answers World Champion, or any world champion of any organization. Because I am a loose cannon, I wear my thoughts and my emotions on my sleeve, you disrespected me by chokeslamming me, and what you were asking for last week was for me to practically destroy you in the middle of that ring. But no, I can't do that because then I won't have an Answers World Championship match to compete. The chairshot and the brainbuster was for you to think Hades, think about how many times you've kicked my ass, and think about how much better you are than me, and think about how sick and twisted it is to step inside of the ring with a guy who doesn't give a shit about all of that, who isn't scared of your shitty tattoos and your badass entrance, think about a guy who doesn't shake in his boots at the sight of you, because I know you better than anybody. I know you are a guy whose career has been revolving around little book clubs like Generation Next and The House of Renegades, both of those groups you were in and you and those groups tried to ruin my life. And you know what, it seems ruining my life progresses other people's careers, DDD is the World Heavyweight Champion, you are the Answers World Champion, and you both tried to ruin my life. Why? Why can't I be the champion? Is it because I don't ride down in some motorcycles? Is it because I don't roll my eyes in the back of my skull? What is wrong with me? Maybe it's because three years ago I was told I wouldn't amount to shit in this company, I have a legacy in EAW that no one can follow, AND I MEAN NO ONE! Because no one has as much passion, intensity, and is as mentally fucked up as I am. AND I AM THAT WAY BECAUSE OF A MATERIAL OBJECT THAT WILL SYMBOLIZE THAT I AM THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS TODAY! 

And you have possession of it, Hades you haven't been stabbed in the back, you haven't loss anything, but I have. I have had the darkest road to glory from that 2011 class of young extremist, but then I decided to stop being another extremist, and become the first Diamond Cage. And that is why I am taking that championship from you, I am taking that drug that I need to be on this new kind of a high that I have never been on. People already think I can't beat you, they already feel like I have no chance in hell of becoming Answers World Champion, you want respect? You've got to earn it, and honestly I respect you Hades, but that doesn't that I won't stop at dropping your ass right now and taking my respect and shoving it down your throat. Norman how long have you been in EAW? Like a few months right? You haven't seen shit in this company, yet you act like you know so much, shut the fuck up first of all, Norman, peter, whatever the fuck you are. Honestly, I don't care, this fucking insane gimmick you children portray is hilarious because I've done this shit, I've done this shit before doing it looked fucking cool, I am the originator. Back on Dynasty you put me through a table, CONGRATULATIONS! JESUS CHRIST HE PUT DC THROUGH A TABLE!!!!! GIVE THIS GUY A MILLION DOLLARS!!! I have been put through a bunch of fucking tables, why don't I deserve the title shot? Because you deserve it? Or maybe because you want it. But you have a chance to take it, you have a chance to seize it man. I am a marked man around here, not just Hades, because everyone want's to be in my position, everyone want's to be number one contender. Fine, take me out on Showdown, beat me to a fucking pulp, TAKE WHAT I HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR! Selfish, selfish sniveling bitches in this company, but it won't happen anymore, I am fully prepared to enter hell with you Norman, because I know I will return, I know I will come back and then I'll be Answers World Champion, even men as psycho as you come up with excuses, “Everyone knows Norman had Vic and Hades beat till Starr got involved” I know a little something about Starr getting involved in my match, but yet let that be Diamond Cage who complains about that, it's “bitching” shut the fuck up you hypocrite, just shut up. On Showdown, I am waiting for an Answer from Hades, and Norman, I'm going to kick your ass to prove that I am the rightful contender, you all are probably looking at me like I'm fresh meat, like I am easy pickings. Come Showdown, You want to get crazy? I'll get crazy, you want to get psycho? I'll get psycho, you want to get bat shit insane? I'm willing to go the extra mile with you Norman, because I know I'll be able to come back.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post October 10th 2014, 11:55 am by Mr. DEDEDE
DYNASTY PROMO

A grim prophecy from the lips of a spoiled child. Didn't Kendra teach you to mind your manners?

Because all you are is a spoiled child thrown into the real world, and by will or by force you've landed right into the belly of the beast. You still don't seem to understand do you? How old are you? 18? 19? You don't seem to understand that men who've lived twice your lifetime have prophesied my doom, and since then I've become more powerful than EVER while they whither and die. How will you succeed where they fail? What makes you so damned special? Is it because you're a Vendetta? If being a Vendetta made a difference, your father would still be the king of the world. He's no king is he... but remember when it seemed like he was? I do, those were some ''interesting times'' as well, and in the end who was that usurper who murdered the king in front of the whole court, in front of the entire WORLD? 

Oh.. oh that's right, that was me! I guess this makes you and I a bit more alike than you think, but not in the way you'd imagine. It's not because you're as great as me, or as wise as me, or as experienced as me. It's not because of what you will do or you think you will do, it's because at one point in time I was in your shoes. I was the Black Vulture, I was the king slayer, I was on the same mission you were. And ultimately, Veni Vidi Vici. You've come all this way from the Land of the Rising Sun, you hopped on that plane and risked everything for this, and you've come so far. So welcome to your life, I'll be your guide. The kiddie games are over, the test begins. This life is a pass or fail test, and frankly you're someone who's barely lived it. There's levels to this, kiddo. You painted a dainty little picture; a fabricated, dreamed up circumstance where Mr. DEDEDE is depicted as the black sheep. Now if that were true, you might have had something going for you; maybe this World Heavyweight Championship would've been my main vein, maybe you'd stand a chance at dethroning me. But like plenty of other young schmucks who come into this company, you've grossly underestimated my legacy and overestimated your ability, yet again. It's a real shame, I thought with you being Robbie's boy he'd instill some wisdom into that thick little skull of yours, but I guess he was too busy working all his life to be dethroned by me. But I digress. The reality is this kingdom, this empire, this industry needed me to do what I did, and I certainly don't regret it. I am no outcast, I am not an instrument to be played with and disposed, I am not an instrument used to build, I am the MAKER. Understand??? This is a world full of people who don't believe in a God when his evidence is all around them. This is a society where the Michael Jordan's and the Lebron James' are the most scrutinized and put under the microscope for as long as they step onto the court. There is a fear of excellence, and with fear comes awe in one hand and contempt and hatred in the other. Greats don't let any of it effect them. A GOAT doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of.. you get the point. Of course people are going to try to marginalize me, the same way you try to marginalize me and portray me as this unwanted figure, as if all of this has been a waste. That's not my story, that's not my role in EAW. I've been most hated here, overrated there. I'm polarizing, the same way all the greats are polarizing, and whether you think I'm the greatest or not doesn't change the fact that I'm a God.

No matter what people do to try to change it, no matter how many times they try to shake it off, I've BEEN THE MOST REVERED over the course of time. It's going to take a lot more than what you have in that body of yours to end my reign. Your mother couldn't do it and she threw everything she could possibly throw at me; she did her absolute best to keep me far away from your father but nothing was ever enough. That's because a King or a Queen can kill regular people, they can silence the majority, they can control the masses, but they can't kill a God. Men have power, but no man has ever been powerful enough to evade death. No human being has ever lived without the sun. Humanity itself has yet to build a castle in the stars, yet I reside there in EAW as the target in the sky. People come and people go in this company, and none of them have ever gone a day in this company without my influence. I am responsible for the wealth and fortune of a lot of these people, and I don't need your fucking thanks or seal of approval, I don't even need your fucking respect, because God operates through fear. You can't even look into the sun in the sky, yet it's responsible for all life on earth. Your subordination is enough to me, until I bow out. I just had to make it clear that the entire reason you are here right now, receiving an EAW paycheck, living off of your fathers legacy, eating off of your family's royalty, fighting for vengeance and for fame and the entire purpose to your life RIGHT NOW, IS ME. THAT'S GOD.

You've made promises, and promises, and promises and promises.. and I've heard all of these promises uttered from men far more imposing than you. And I am a man who has made promises, and promises and promises and promises.... and here I am, crowned. You have nothing on me, you can't validate a word you say, you can't convince me what you say is true, but because of me, all eyes are on you. This is where my rule has gotten me. THIS World Heavyweight title isn't my crown, my name is my crown. Not what's next to it. My Spear is my crown. My North Star is my crown. My wrestling attire is my crown, my team with Ryan Savage is my crown, my Match of the Years are my crown,e Everything I stand for is what makes me king, and when I hold this title this title doesn't exalt me, I exalt this title! And this title is nothing more than a symbol behind it all! YOU DON'T KNOW my capabilities, clearly, and that's what makes this match intriguing to me, the fact that we're going into this ready for anything. I like the fact that you're poised, but as much as I ''hate'' to bring this up, simple words speak a lot of things, and you said your father had a weakness that you don't have... kindness... fair, but there was no kindness in your fathers heart when he dived through a wall of flames to spear me through a glass table. There was no mercy he had for me, so I showed him no mercy. I'm sure you can't understand that, but don't write your father off too quick, especially when you're just as prideful, overzealous and zero'ed in as he was, I'd hate for it to be all for naught. I want you to measure up the weight of your words, because when you speak there's power! You speak as the son of Mikado Sekaiichi! For you to go into this match admitting you can defeat me, or admitting you can dethrone me, ultimately says to me you believe even on his best day, in his finest hour you can dethrone your father. It means you believe you can carry the Vendetta name to greater heights than anyone in your godforsakened family ever could have. And even I have to admit, that's a bold claim, even for you. But until you make that claim that you are the greatest ''Vendetta'' to ever live, you have admitted DEFEAT by my hands! So no more of this vengeance bullshit, okay!? Make this about you!! Make this about YOU being able to walk around with the weight of the world on your back! Because as far as I'M concerned, I've single handedly made the Vendetta family my bitch, and let me tell you kid, If you don't have what it fucking takes to hang in another Battle of the Gods, I'm going to make another one my bitch this Sunday!

TEST ME NOT.
Post October 10th 2014, 2:43 am by Guest
**Dynasty**

Are you listening to the words that are coming out of your mouth? You don’t realize that every time you speak, a saddened orphan has tears spewing out of her eyes because she knows that you don’t realize how delusional and confused you sound. I’m pretty sure to the other lost souls that roam hand in hand around this company you sound ruthless and intimidating, almost frightful – after all, who wouldn’t be afraid of a woman who claims that she has no motives for her actions? Who wouldn’t see a woman who is so secluded in a dark place to be daunting?  As much as you view me as the poster child for what society wants, you need to cope with the reality that you’re speaking to the woman who has no limits. A woman who never takes anyone else’s past or experience into account - A woman who has been deemed as one heartless bitch. I like to use whatever an opponent has thrown at me against them. The more you open up, Lethal, the more material you give me to fuck with your already fucked up mind. Do you want an example? Your comments regarding your abusive past or your sick, twisted thoughts have no emotional effect towards me. I don’t care if your father used you as a punching bag, hell, you probably even deserved it. You see, I already know that it made your skin crawl. I know that when you envisioned your father’s fists bombarding your face at an incredible speed, your heart started to beat faster, as if an electrical jolt hit one of your arteries. I know how you get into your mind because I’ve done it to countless others beforehand. If you’re an avid EAW watcher as you mentioned, then you must remember when I was in disguise as Medusa. I showed a side that no one had ever seen. You see, the darkness and sorrow I displayed while wearing a mask didn’t come from a fictional character. It came from within.  Lethal.. You know, you and I, we’re not as different as you claim us to be. When I look at you, I look at a child. A child that has no sense of what is morally right or wrong. A child that is lost and is desperately seeking for help. And deep down inside, I too have that child lurking around just pleading for some attention. Although the difference between you and I is that I know how to control those feelings within and it’s clear as day that you don’t. It’s funny, instead of feeling an utter amount of rage towards you, I feel sadness.

I could have helped you, Lethal.

We could have teamed up and I we could have taken over this division all together. I could have made you my prodigy and I would have taught you everything that I know about wrestling and how to be successful. You would have gone down in the records book as the second, greatest Vixen of all time. But your unwillingness to think about the consequences that lead after your actions has ruined it for you. I know that with special people like yourself, it’s hard to make you understand. So I’ll show you, that messing with me, with the “Quintessential Bitch of EAW” was the worst mistake you’ve ever done. Remember that if it wasn’t for you, I would have been the EAW Hall of Fame Champion. I was so close to beating Cameron Ella Ava. Contrary to your belief, she’s one of the best Vixens this company has ever seen. And you had to put your nose in a place where it wasn’t needed. GOD, thinking about that night makes my body so tense. It makes my blood boil. I can’t wait to get my hands on you in our match, but as of right now, this will suffice: Fuck you, Lethal.  

Also, your looks have nothing to do with your placement in EAW. You can stop making up every shitty excuse in the book on why you couldn’t make it the first time you came around. Just admit it, you’re fucking stupid. I can already tell that you’re not going to last long. People like you never last because they can’t handle the pressure. That, plus the demons they already have within are going to conflicting. I just need to ask one thing, are you starting to feel the slightest bit or regret or remorse? Do you even have the slightest idea of what those feelings are? You should start looking them up and studying them gracefully.  Because I guarantee from here on out, those are the only two things you’re going to feel.
Vic Vendetta
Post October 9th 2014, 8:34 pm by Vic Vendetta
Surprise surprise Vic Vendetta lost yet another match. I know what you all are thinking Vic you may be losing your touch or maybe Vic your are no longer fit to lead us. But two or maybe I should say three straight losses over these past several weeks shows weakness. You all are wrong it shows how I am trying to reanalyze and rehabilitate my abilities in the ring. It is true that I lost to Hades the Hellraiser but I am still standing unchanged and I am only getting better with time. Time is what we as humans crave most. Ironically the thing is we also utilize it the worst. C5 Ion your two day countdowns is on. After that, you will know that I am the leader of this new regime and I am the savior of this sinful world! And through Vic Vendetta, all things are deemed possible! Time is what you are running low on C5. Time is the only thing that keeps you a relevant, quasi, semi household name. Time is what you believe in because it is the only thing that has remained real through the first half of your life. Hector Berlioz knew exactly what he was talking about when he said “Le temps est un grand maître, dit-on, le malheur est qu'il tue ses élèves.” Unfortunately for you this death that you have wished upon comes in two days time, and it will make Napoleon’s Bonaparte’s stomach cancer look like a tummy ache. How fitting that all these people condemn Vic Vendetta to be the next Robert Vendetta on a live microphone. I think you were a helpful tool in making him look as strong as he did in your fantasy world. If I thought about it real hard and went back in time, I would dare even bet that you will be on of my biggest followers in this upcoming revelation.

You know now a days people wonder about the kind of life that I live. Now I don’t do things like most of you. I do prefer the light of fire more than a light bulb which is why I carry a torch to the ring. It’s all by choice on how I live my life and what I do. Now those of you think because I didn’t do what I said I was going to do against Hades or Norman  that I would just walk off into the sunset to be never seen or heard from again that’s where you would be wrong. I suffered a minor setback and from what I set out to do was only delayed. If Hades thinks it’s over between us he is dead wrong, in fact we just only begun. We may not face off next week or next month. That all up to management but we will face again. Everyone saw you pull a rabbit out of your hat and survived for that I give you credit but make no mistake that most of that match I was beating you and Norman until we were rudely interrupted, but that just a later time between you and I. This week things move on and I must contend with someone who also didn’t have things go his way when it comes to walking out with a title in hand. Now Ion the kind of mood I am in doesn’t look so good for you. Granted you in no so happy go lucky mode either but at less you got a W next to your name. All I got was I was laid out by a couple of nobodies who likely will never be seen ever again, thats all great but what I want is something that matters, While this isn’t about a championship. For me this more about getting back on track and rebound for what did happen. You will be the first to know that the path of destruction isn’t done and that I have only gotten started with what I set out to do. I will not stop until I get what I want from this company and soon you people will understand and believe that everything I said was the truth. Just because Hades retained his title doesn’t make me a lair. That the message I been telling you all isn’t false. I only speak the truth in what I believe and nobody has yet to prove me wrong on the things I’ve said about this world trust me I will reign supreme soon enough for our lord Charles Manson.
Hades
Post October 9th 2014, 8:11 pm by Hades
There's something flattering about having all of these envious glares pinpointed in your direction from a bunch of hateful men who are willing to rip each other's heads off in order to be the man who faces you.  This must be how DEDEDE feels everyday he comes into work.  Sure dealing with the constant whingeing can get a little annoying from time to time, but to know that you're the cause for all their unhappiness can serve as quite the confidence booster...and boy o' boy could I use one of those right now!  Considering the impossible circumstances that I now find myself in.  I've built up this legacy in EAW as being one of the few fighting Champions who will throw caution to the wind and pull out all the stops to secure his future as well as his triumph over a formidable foe.  Only to have it all go down the shitter because of interferences made in the past month by Vic Vendetta, Norman Hellion, Starr-Stan, and more recently Diamond Cage.  Whether the presence of these deluded and semi-psychotic little boys was in favor or against me is irrelevant.  The point is they butted their noses in business that wasn't their own and are paying the price for it now.  All except Diamond of course, but his punishment is on the verge of reality.

What occurred last week had me sick to my stomach, so sick in fact I spent the remainder of that night in my Hotel Room sleeping nearby a trash bin because there was no telling when the upchuck was coming up.  I must say, for a minute you even had me going there Cage, I was beginning to think that you were going to make a mark that would differentiate you from every other competitor I've faced thus far.  Alas, I was proven wrong and left with utter disappointment.  When I assaulted you two weeks ago, that was more so brought on by how disrespected I felt, but it was also a challenge.  I wanted to challenge you to bring the crazy, give me the cruel, despicable, and irrational human being that lies beneath the shallow surface of that twisted grin of yours; and you failed to take it to the next level.  You failed me, you failed yourself, hell you failed all of your fans around the world.  Anyone who was looking forward to seeing old rivals Hades and Diamond Cage colliding for the first time in two years was let down the minute you chose to interfere in my match in the most ineffective, bland, and predictable manner that you had.  Last week's assault was indistinguishable from every other man I've come in contact with this year.  I was counting on it to be different--at least it should have been because every other guy who interfered in my matches only did so to get inside of my head.  What you did should have been for revenge.  Think about it, I disrupted your feel good moment.  You had just received the best news of the year, you were finally getting another crack at the Answer's Championship, but then the unthinkable happened.  I choke slammed you out of your damn shoes.  If it were possible you'd be in hell right now having tea with Demons.  You were humiliated by me in every sense of the word.  In just in a matter of seconds, I took you from being the man who resided at top of the World, to being the man nestled between the hard mat and the bottom of my boot.

I feel sorry for you, but not to the point where I won't answer to your aggressive operations from last week.  There isn't enough sympathy in the world to make me forget about that.  Regardless of what little an effect the match had on me or my career, I can't allow what you did to go on without consequences.  I've done that too many times and have had it up to here with being the bigger person.  The guy who allows people to freely gossip about him behind his back.  The man who is so focused on being a role model to the next generation of athletes who in reality are nothing more than a bunch of arrogant little piss ants whose sole skill is talking about how great they are.  It's taken all of this to realize that I've been too soft on the Show-Down Extremists lately.  I've given them all their camera time and allowed Management to get away with booking me as an alternative to the likes of the EAW and World Heavyweight Champions.  Two men I have bested in the past year!!  Clearly being the nice and lovable HTH hasn't been working too well for me, and it appears that I'll have to result to being an arrogant dick, knocking motherfuckers over backstage, and burying talent because I have yet to feel the respect I deserve.  Don't get me wrong, I've had a blast being the object of everyone's animosity, but I'm tired of being treated like number two when there is no one in the EAW who can compete with me on a mental or physical level.  Starting now, I'm going to give my inferior subjects something to despise me for, especially Diamond Cage.  I'm even thinking about utilizing this invitation to sit ringside to my advantage; maybe I'll cost him the match, maybe I'll leave him for Norman to devour, or then again I may just get into the ring and beat the shit out of them both seeing as they've tried for so long to run my name through the dirt.  Which is a real shame because I thought Norman and I were developing a friendship, but I suppose there are no such thing as "friends" in the EAW.  All there is, is a bunch of blood thirsty, fame seeking, glory hogging, S.O.B's with aspirations of being Monsters.  People neglect to mention that I'm the ONLY monster in the EAW, I've been terrorizing the fortunate as well as the unfortunate of this company since the day of my arrival, and it's high time I educate the masses on why I'm ALWAYS the last man to go down but the first to throw down.  Show-Down has been my territory for two years straight and I'm not going to allow some tit suckers fresh out of development or that failed rat experiment that was the AWF come in here and think they can walk all over me.  There's only ONE shadow that dominions over the pits of Show-Down, only ONE Monster, only ONE Renegade, only ONE Champion here that matters and that's Hades the Hellraiser!

I'm second to nobody!
VENTURA.
Post October 9th 2014, 7:58 pm by VENTURA.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 37 Gramercymansion-night

[The camera flicks on, and the scene opens up to a huge golden mansion, in which is believed to be Ventura's house near Versailles, France. The camera-copter views several angles of the house from top to bottom. Looking down are women jumping down together, laughing while taking a dip into pools, while on the side are Ventura's servants sitting together having their breaks, and on top of the mansion reveals a "PRODIGY" sign, casted in blue. Ventura makes his arrival as he gets up from behind the sign, to clean his hands after putting up the sign. He puts his hand behind his neck, and makes a little chuckle.]

Life cannot get anymore exciting from me, can't it? Ever since months ago guys, MONTHS ago, I didn't attain any of these riches at all. I was a mere common man, a cheapskate, the average democrat in the world, but NOW I found the formula that I needed to do all of this. I realized that I did not need to become an imposter of my own self. I didn't need a common mask to lead the way for my career. I had to self-give myself, devote myself, to everything that I truly desired. ISN'T THAT RIGHT LADIES?

[Ventura shouts at the ladies down on the base of his mansion, and the girls laugh together while raising their glasses full of wine up to Ventura.]

It truly is remarkable, the fact that you get to actually live life out to the fullest, enjoying everything that you have without the hassle, without the in and out tension and pressure that rushes into your body. It makes you want to be free, not even taking care of the notice that someone has placed a target right behind my back. [laughs].  Just when you didn't need to add any input to anything concerning me or EAW, you just had to spew words right from your mouth, not even calculating the amount of shitiness and phoniness that it contains. Just like ebola, once you get that sensation, it multiplies into each and every Extremist and Vixen. Now what is this lad's name again...

[Ventura walks to the edge of the roof of his mansion. He grabs a huge device sitting next to the chimney, and attaches it to his chest and his lower back. He operates the settings for the device for a few minutes, before he gets lifted up from the roof, slowly going down to the base of his home. He reaches the bottom of the house, before taking off the device, and hold it to the right, in which one of his servants rapidly confiscates the device away into the house.]

A jetpack? You bet it is. Ah, here he is, The Nas. The Nas, The Nas, The Nas, The Nas, The Nas. It must be so frustrating to try and pick things into context as to how you have one of the most unique, yet ridiculous names within this company, with all due respect. I mean, I thought Hurricane Hawk would be a top notch voting winner, but you just default took the spot away, congratulations for your first title here. To a much more serious point, I actually had the time to hear what you say Nas, I really did. From my conclusion, right of the bat, I can give you an overview of yourself. I don't know if you think this company has elevated into a stage of an elementary school in which you use humor to try and clasp the attention of others, but for the sake of everyone, PLEASE stop trying to be amusing. The only thing amusing about you is that you keep doing this routinely act that makes your entire self an amusing figure to point at and laugh. I am not the only one making that statement, but I am speaking on behalf of the dozens of employees in this company that have faced you and have kept quiet during the long haul. Now that the green light tinkered into my head to deliver you this note, you must accept it with full gratitude, because you will never witness another moment of me evaluating another fellow person to his entirety. I am not saying humor isn't a good time. I think humor is a beautiful aspect of a person, but if you want to override it to the fact that nothing you say makes any valuable sense and logic, then go right ahead and make a new copy of this to another adversary, and I reckon that he will say the same thing. No one has time to listen to humor, because we have already enough entertainment from the horrible wrestlers in this company. If you want to audition for such role, here's your ticket, and step into this gate for your try-out, I am not here to be a spectator for your own failure. It's curtains.

Ventura turns away from the camera, before one of his servants provides him a glass of what is believed to be a smoothie. Ventura taps the servant in the back, as he consumes the beverage entirely. He gives the empty glass back to the servant, in which he advances back into the house. Walking around his yard, he smiles, while looking up at the glowing "PRODIGY" sign over on top of his mansion, which from afar lies the Eiffel Tower based in Paris, France.]

feed cuts off.
Tyler Parker
Post October 9th 2014, 6:50 pm by Tyler Parker
I don't say I'm this or that without meaning any of it. It's my heart and passion that just goes to show I am what I say I am.

I don't say I'm the best without backing it up. I go out there in the ring and do what I do best.

I don't say I'm a fighting champion without proving I am. I've done just that and that's why I'm seven months into my National Extreme Championship reign.

Seven months is significant to me. Why? Because it's the same length as Y2Impact's National Extreme Championship reign. Is it a coincidence? I don't think it is. To me, it's something so much more than that. It isn't a coincidence, it's just another similarity between us and something he and I have in common. I'm more than proud to hold this title because it's the same title that he and other greats have held before me. GI Styles set the bar and I'm going to raise it. I've defended this title and I've been successful at it. I know it's only a matter of time before someone young and hungry comes and takes it from me. I know that someone may very well be Aren Mstislav. I know that someone was going to be Lucian Black before he gave a decent but half-assed effort. You should've been the one, Lucian. You should've but you weren't. I'd prefer you than that pussy but you just had to squander it. Which isn't like of you because you aren't some rookie. You're supposed to be a veteran but you've made the same mistakes you've made when you were a rookie and that's why you weren't the one. I know it's possible for POP and I to make mistakes as a team because we've never been a team and so it's going to be a challenge in itself. Even though we haven't been a team, I know POP and I have more chemistry together than you and that spoiled brat. POP and I have tons of chemistry in the ring and I have no doubt in my mind that we'd win but like I said, that's up to him. I gave him an ultimatum and if he stabs me in the back? I'm going to stab him in the chest.

I wouldn't think twice about it but I'm going to try to team with him. Are you going to, Lucian? I mean, you and that sore loser aren't the best of friends either. You two don't like each other, you have no respect for one another. There's at least respect between POP and I even though we don't like each other either. So I think it's safe to say that we have more of an advantage over you two. That isn't to say it's guaranteed that we're going to win but it's likely. You aren't afraid of us and that's one way to go about it. You don't have to be afraid of us but you should definitely be worried. Worried that your partner is going to break a nail and refuse to fight. Worried that your partner is going to leave you high and dry. Worried that your partner is going to make the same mistakes he and you have. Because like you said, I beat you a few months ago and I have no problem doing it again. It's what I have to because we're on opposite sides, so there's nothing you and I can do about it. All we can do is fight and that's what we're going to do. You say you have something to prove to me. Prove that you're better than me. Well, Lucian, you had your chance to prove that you're better than me and you blew it, so what do I have to say to that? Prove it. Prove me wrong. Prove that you're better than me. You may have been on a roll lately but to do it is easier said than done. Good luck out there. You're going to need it too but not because Aren Mstislav is your partner but because I'm your opponent.

Speaking of Aren Mstislav though, I couldn't wait to see what he had to say. I must admit, I'm a little disappointed in you, Aren. I expected so much more from you but I shouldn't be surprised. You got it all wrong though because I don't think I'm higher than you. I don't even think I'm higher than anyone. I don't have such an inflated ego. You, on the other hand, you don't want to fight. You think you're too good to be in the ring with me. You think you really are a prince. Know what you are though? Everything you say you aren't. You may have pissed me off but I'm under your skin. You were so bothered that I called you a pussy. That's what you are, Aren. You're a pussy. What you tried to do to me at Territorial Invasion was something only a pussy would do. You didn't hide from the fact that you attacked me from behind, so why are you so bothered that I called you what you know you are deep down? If you aren't a pussy, then fight me. I want you to fight me, Aren. I want you to show me just who the hell you are. I want you to give me your all because you aren't going to get anywhere in this business if you can't even do that. Mikado Sekaiichi was a king and even he was willing to do whatever it took. Are you willing to do the same? To give it your all? Or are you just going to be a pussy? You have until this Sunday to answer those questions and if you're just going to be a pussy, then it isn't me who's going to be the bitch, it's going to be you.
Tarah Nova
Post October 9th 2014, 3:55 pm by Tarah Nova
[The scene begins with Tarah Nova sitting on the top of a bin somewhere backstage with a smile dancing on her lips.]

So being one of those tough girls can either help you in this business or break you in it. Thankfully, it hasn’t broken me here just yet. Well as you see I, Tarah Nova, has once again found herself in a match with a yet another useless Vixen. A VIXEN that has given the other Vixens, like myself, the hope of finally bring back the title and finally having a divison again. But no, once again that dream was rudely ripped out of our hands. Sadly, she isn’t the first Vixen that I have seen just sit there, playing with herself as the others try to fix this place. Well I guess its good that EAW is throwing these useless Vixens my way. You see, for the past year I have been in and out of EAW, I had a kind of reputation that I was known for. I have the reputation of taking fellow Vixens that were holding the Division back out. Lets call it, cleaning house. And thats what I feel like I will be doing with Miss. Sapphire Sky this Friday on Voltage.

Finally its time to speak about my opponent,Sapphire Sky. She is a self proclaimed crazy woman. A real ‘Twisted sister’? HA! You are the same as most of the girls that has stepped in side of the squared circle. You believe that you're mentally insane. That you're a force that is too unstable for your own right mind. But once again, you like the other simply minded women here, its just a act. You try to make everyone feel sorry for you or worse...Fear you. Now I would love to know how that is working out for you? Are people scared of you, Sapphire? Are people shaking in the corner of the ring in fear of seeing you? Most likely not. To tell you the truth, the only thing you have been scaring away is the fans. I would be too if I haven’t already stared the devil in the eyes already. You speak about friday night being that night that you redeem yourself from the loss you had against Lethal. You said that you're going to come back with more fire and burn little ol’ me. Well I’d hate to ripped your dreams away but sorry. If you were smart, you would have done back and saw that I haven't lost a match yet since my return. Also you would have known that you and your little blaze of glory dream won’t happen. Sapphire, I hope you don’t think that this will be a cakewalk for you? Sure, I have been hurt and burned before but that doesn’t mean that you're going to walk in and win. To be Honest, I think that you should be a little afraid of this match against me. I believe I’m actually someone you should be concerned about facing. You see, unlike most of our Vixen Divison, I can actually wrestle. Unlike most of them, I’m someone that can back up what they say and do whatever it takes to get to the top. Especially if its against a narcissistic brat like yourself. It makes me laugh that you can even think that your outcome will be different. You know it won’t be. In fact, it will be the same as last match. You will be laying on your back, out like a light after I get done with you. So quit while you're ahead, Sky. *Tarah chuckles* Or don’t. You know you could just ignore all of this and sit there believing that you can beat me. That I'm not a threat to you and your dreamland. But be warned, I’ll still win this war.

Believe that. Believe in Nova...

[Tarah Smirks at the camera before hopping off the bin and walking away]
StarrStan
Post October 9th 2014, 3:40 pm by StarrStan
Last week I went toe to toe with supernatural beings that somehow can shake off whatever you throw at them. “Elite” no longer means elite when you’re facing men, no, monsters that can defy normal expectations. That’s okay. I’ll respond. Don’t worry, it’s not over. You’ll get my response tomorrow, because you’re not worth another word on my time.

For weeks I have been facing monsters, psychopaths, game of throne characters, and even mythical creatures (yes, that’s you MP.) And this week I face… I face… A BUTLER?

Batman maybe… BUT A FUCKING BUTLER???

Have the Alfred jokes started yet, because I’ll sure continue them if I wasn’t the one to start them.

Backstage officials told me I was penciled in for a week off. I guess this is what they had in mind. A match against William Black is certainly a week off. My plans for this week were to travel to Voltage, make my brief speech about Game of Thrones, and go home. Normally, I would spend the week preparing for my matches on Showdown; going over tape, mentally preparing myself, getting a game plan ready. This week? There is no needed preparation. I don’t have to go any over tape of William Black, THERE IS NONE! My mentally preparing was done when the card was announced. I read the match and thought, “that’s a win.” Game plan? TO MAKE YOU TAP OUT! BEAT YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! It’s that simple with you. This isn’t going to be the week where you shock the world. There is no underdog story here. It’s a squash match. In my view it’s a week off. In yours, maybe it is that big chance you’ve been waiting for. You’re thinking management put you in this match so that you can go prove yourself. Let me tell you what they are really thinking, Billy. You’re another bright young star having some fun now that he finally made it into the big leagues. You’re thinking you got a big future ahead of yourself. This match is to bring you to reality. It’s to show you the top names in EAW are the true best in the world and they are not going anywhere. This isn’t a company where guys rotate in and out in the main event scene. The top of the company does change, but it’s not some management rotation. The guys that want to be there, and are good enough to be there, will stay there. Look at DEDEDE. Look at Jay. LOOK AT ME! I’ve always been at the top. I’m the star. You don’t have what it takes to shine like me. That’s what this match is going to tell you. Sure, guys can work for years to finally get their main event shot, but they always lose, and then they are right back where they started. That’s the EAW life cycle. The true stars will break through, while everyone else smacks their head on the glass ceiling time and time again. I’m going to make sure you don’t even make it to your ceiling.

I don’t care what you think. This match is already over. I’m the best on Showdown. Fuck what Norman thinks, because even he doesn’t know what he thinks. Peter does the thinking for him, at least that what he thinks. Am I confusing you? Fuck what Hades the Hellraiser thinks, because he’s only been Showdown’s world champion because of me; because I took too many risks at Midsummer Massacre and because I retained that belt for him at Territorial Invasion. I’m the true Answers World Champion. Diamond Cage is going to fail at yet another attempt, I don’t even have to screw him out of this one. I’ll get my title back. I don’t care how many butlers, cooks, or maids I have to destroy before they give my shot to get it back.
LVCIAN
Post October 9th 2014, 3:13 pm by LVCIAN
I did it... I beat the world heavyweight champion. I proved I have what it takes to be world champ. The million dollar question is, when will I be getting a shot at the illustrious and prestigious World heavyweight Championship? The people want to know, Cleo. We're all waiting for an answer. It wouldn't surprise me if Zack Crash had other plans for the World Heavyweight Championship though. It wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if Ares Vendetta is the man the authority deems worthy to try and dethrone Mr. DEDEDE after what he did at Territorial Invasion for Crash. Ares is probably expecting to be rewarded and he probably will... IF I allow it. As much power as the authority thinks they have, they are POWERLESS in comparison to me. Never underestimate my power, never underestimate the power of the people. Despite my efforts to utterly neutralize the threat it represents, corruption is  predominant now more than ever in the land of extreme. But together, the people and I we will stop it. Even if it takes forever we can do it, even if it seems impossible we will change the world. After everything that has been transpiring lately in this company it seems as if there is no honor among us anymore, but there is. As long as I am alive honor is ALIVE and there isn't a soul on God's green Earth that can change that. Not even the team of two of EAW's greatest extremists ever. I'm talking about my opponents this week Prince of Phenomenal and Tyler Parker. I know both men pretty well. I faced Tyler Parker recently as a  matter of fact. You're all probably wondering who my tag team partner is. Well, he is none other than Aren Mstislav. The same man who criticized and ridiculed me for shaking Tyler Parker's hand. Aren, I don't like you and I'd bet every dime I have you don't like me either. If you make one mistake you won't have to worry about Tyler or POP you will have to worry about my fist across your face.

This isn't a Q&A session, but I will gladly answer all of your stupid questions, POP.  I'm all about honor. I fight for what is right and I fight for what I believe in. That's the difference between you and I. I have something worth fighting for, you fight for to fulfill your own personal ambitions. I come from San Francisco, California and I have several goals and aspirations. But right now? The biggest one I have is to kick your ass. It amuses me how you act like you have never heard of me. I've been around for five years... You must live under a fucking rock because everybody knows my name. Everybody knows what I am capable of. Evidently, your lack of knowledge about what I have achieved here and whom I have cemented myself as will be your downfall. Not to mention you think you're God's gift and have an ego almost as big as my buddy's, Frankie. I'm ready for anyone and anything, POP, I always am and come Dynasty you will witness it FIRST HAND.

Maybe it is inevitable, Parker. Maybe one of us will make a mistake, but so could your team. As far as I am concerned you and POP aren't the best of friends so. If Aren makes one little mistake I will be the one who ensures he regrets it for the rest of his life. I'm not afraid of you or POP, I would willingly and gladly take both of you on. I know the odds aren't on my side, but when have they been? Odds have always been stacked against me in every situation I have been in. And on each and every single one of those occasions I have overcame them, SINGLE handedly. I'm glad the respect is mutual, Tyler. I'm glad you see what I see, what I have been trying to prove for years. But I still have one thing to prove to YOU... And that is that I am better than you are. You established dominance over me several months ago, but a lot has changed since then. I have defeated legends and icons of this business. You will be no exception come Dynasty. Good luck, with a partner like POP you're going to need it. And quite frankly, with a partner like Aren so will I.
Voltage #3
Post October 9th 2014, 3:03 pm by Guest
Voltage New Breed Title Promo #3
The Writing's On The Wall

** Passion. Dedication. Relentless. Perseverance. Professional. Technical. **

** All these things is what Lochlan Rossdale is, and what Jamie O'Hara wants to be. Is trying so desperately to be something that you're not just apart of the illusion in which you live in? Are the lies that you tell yourself something that you want to be apart of? Just face it. Some men you just can't reach... **

** When people are lacking something in their spirit they usually act as if everything is fine. They act this way to assure themselves that things won't change. Things will come around for them or maybe they just do this because they can't handle what is to come. **

Something wicked this way comes.

** It's quite the dreary night, it is October afterall, the wind refuses to settle most of the time and the sun goes down as if it's trying to hide even faster than the previous day. Coolness sets in and we all wonder when the leaves will stop falling. Tonight happens to be rainy and not very fun to drive in. It's that kind of rain that makes you want to pull over and just wait it out. The kind of rain that requires patience. Lochlan is on his way to his local gym in Ottawa. The one he visits on occasion when he's not privately training himself. If you might remember Lochlan is going to visit this old gym because his mentor, and former trainer Ralph Wilson runs it. Ralph is in his 60s. He helped Lochlan out quite a bit in his debut match against Leo Carlyle. Who tapped out just like Jamie O'Hara will. It's all a matter of time at this point. **

** Lochlan gets out of his Trans Am, and walks in. It's late and most of the prospects have long gone. Although there are a few that are linering around talking mostly. **

Lochlan Rossdale: Hey man, is Ralph here?

Wrestler: Umm yeah I think he's already in his office.

LR: Cool, thanks.

LR: Hey Ralph, hows it going man?

Ralph: Hey there ole' Lochy. How ar'ya doin' bub?

LR: Doing well. Just wanted to come by and talk to you.

Ralph: Sure, what's on your mind?

LR: Well I'm confiden in my abilities. I've shown over the course of my short but meaningful career that I am one of the best in EAW. I've not yet been pinned/submitted yet. So I've not really been beat cleanly. And this match coming up tomorrow night at Voltage is pretty big for me. I think I've got O'Hara kinda off balance. I really do think he's nervous about this title defense, and he's mentally running from it all. I just wanted to see if you had any advice.

Ralph: Lochy, you've always been true to yer'self. I don't think I need to give you any advice. Just be yourself. Do what you've always done. Outclass them in the ring. I've always been proud of you.

LR: Thanks Ralph. I appreciate that. I've gotta go now. Take care of yourself alright?

Ralph: Sure thing. Go get em' champ!

** Lochlan leaves the office and walks out. Looking very satisified that his most trusted person in the world of wrestling had nothing to offer him. Which is the true testament that Lochlan is ready. Ready to take what has been his, so that the proper holder can endure the Championship. The New Breed Title looks weak on O'Hara, as he spews on about how Lochlan is nothing, about how it's going to be easy. Lets face it. Nothing is easy in this world anymore. Surely beating the man that you've been hiding from couldn't be easy right? O'Hara is conflicted from within... and says what makes his sleep well at night. Every time O'Hara looks at his New Breed Title.. he knows it's like saying goodbye to a old friend. The clock is ticking. **

** The rain has slowed down, much like O'Hara will after his all balls out approach to this match falters. He's looking past Lochlan to the point of no return. When that moment happens, when Lochlan locks in Distortion, the world will know... there's no way out. O'Hara's back will bend to it's most undesirable point where... he will give out, quit out, and tap out. It has always been much more satisfying for Lochlan to have an opponent display his weakness in wrestling, unable to prevent a hold, and tell the world and the referee... "I quit", either by tapping his hand several times or just by saying it. Either way it's the ultimate satisfaction in wrestling. **

** With just a sprinkle of rain coming down now, Lochlan stops at a fast food restaurant to get something quick to eat before his resting time. He notices there's a poster for this week's matchup in the window, featuring O'Hara proudly displaying his title and Lochlan looking very professional and cool. He smiles knowing that this is his time. As he drives away, going back to his home... he speaks to himself. **

LR: hmm. O'Hara you don't even know where this will end you up. You think you can just look past me like I'm nothing? No where to run this time O'Hara, it's you and me... and the writing's on the wall...

** Lochlan smiles to himself, knowing that he has the champ squirming. He has nothing to say in their confrontation last week on Voltage, he had nothing to say when Lochlan walked out and distracted O'Hara from his match, and his performance dropped. Lochlan's presence ringside 2 weeks ago clearly affected O'Hara, in all his Aussie delusion he still doesn't get it. Discounting the man you have hid from behind a tag match and a battle royal is just sad. Lochlan has again.. must I say, never been pinned or submitted in 6 matches in EAW. Look in the mirror O'Hara. I am everything you want to be, everything you should be... but sadly... so so sadly I'm everything YOU CAN'T BE. You're just another tool in the shed. Your over confidence is your weakness. I will break you down. Like I said... **

The Writing's On The WALL.
Jacob Senn
Post October 9th 2014, 2:07 pm by Jacob Senn
Voltage #2

If you are going to try and insult me, at least try to be entertaining about it instead of being a broken record.

I thought you would say something about Jacob Senn being envious of Zack Crash as chairman, Jacob Senn wishing that he had the support Demon had, or some other type of bullshit you could have pull out of your ass, but seriously going back to what Zack Crash tried to pull during our rivalry near Road to Redemption with this whole obsession thing? Well, you see how well that worked out for him, so I guess you must be looking for the same result for your patient, doctor. I told you that you were going to fight with your primal instinct, that you would reject the treatment that I am trying to offer you with open arms, but that wouldn't make it that much fun for that crowd out there, now would it? Now you have come to assume this juncture that I am obsessed with Zack Crash because I didn't give your patient enough of my sweet time speaking about him? I think we have a little ego problem with you, Dr. Vance, because it seems that if someone is not spending their life talking about Psycho Brody and the sheer monstrous power that he displays in that ring, they have some obsession. The reason that I even mention Crash in my prior words is because he decided not only to threaten me with his horde of Robocops, but because he finds this to be a game between me and Scott Diamond. A funny game, but let me assure you and him that this is no game and you will feel my pent-up frustration when your client fails to handle the challenge of The Fabled Conqueror.

The only reason why I am not going to rip Brody's head off of his shoulders, Erik, is because we are supposed to be allies as my advocate, Damien Murrow, has enlisted himself with RAGNAROK and your little patient is included in that. As a favor for my friend, Damien Murrow, I am not going to break your prized possession, too much anyway, and let him be able to walk out of that arena with any sense of dignity. I know that your patient may try and rip me to shreds, tear me into little tiny giblets for him to feast on later, but I know that it will take more than that to bring me down. It takes more than loose hinges in the mind and a lack of mental morality to defeat me because if that was the case, Dark Demon would be your EAW World Champion right now as he was willing to burn an entire arena down just to win a war against Xavier Williams. The fact is, Vance, your monster will not survive this test and he will fall, and that will be IN-dependent of Zack Crash.

Speaking of being independent, how can you say that I depend on Zack Crash? Was he involved in my EAW World Championship victory? Did he come down to win my match at Pain for Pride against a Hall of Famer? What about the night I conquered Scott Diamond the first time, was he there assisting me that night? Everything I have earned, of course other than that tag title reign of course and that wasn't even because of him instead of Mr. DEDEDE's backstab, it was all independent of him, so I don't know where this codependency crap was manifested from, but it's false. I didn't need him and when he was cast out to Dynasty, Jacob Senn became so much more relevant because of it. I am also surprised you find some type of low self-esteem issue with me? Have you looked or even heard me lately? I am The Undisputed Champion of the World, The Cornerstone of this fine industry, The Crown Jewel on the EAW crown, The Fabled Conqueror who has brought an era of conquest on the roster, and The Second City Son. I call myself that, have a manager like Damien Murrow by my side, and I proudly display both the AWF and EAW World Championships boastfully, and yet you talk about some issue with my self-esteem? I don't know what clown college gave you your degree to be a doctor, but you are a horrendous doctor if that is your honest evaluation of my psyche.

As for latching onto your patient, the only way that will happen is when Oathkeeper is latched on to him and I have him tapping out and crying for you to release him from the bondage I trap him inside of. I don't need his tag title hype when I have the richest prize in this industry's history. The only thing I need is my body, but I did want to use RAGNAROK to my advantage. How does it feel though, Vance, to be paid off by someone who you have this delusion of being lesser than your giant? How does it feel that you had to lower your pride to take some cash so that you could live the next day with some money in your pocket, because we know your practice is not doing so good with your horrible doctor evaluations. The fact is you needed my money, but I just wanted your help. I could have went without some shuffling oaf and his simpleton doctor helping me out and I can really go without them trying to make a fool out of me because they think they can best me at my own game. The fact is, Mr. Brody wishes he could beat me because it takes more than his unearthly resilience and power to break me, and his mind is too broken to even get a inch ahead of me. The mind is the key in this war between me and him and, as you are evidence of this, his mind is already shattered from years of something that I have no knowledge of. So Vance, you may want to be the puppet master in this battle, but you haven't even grasped the strings yet. At Voltage, you will see that the man in control is the man who is the world champion and will do what he said he will do, give the treatment your patient really needs: a lobotomy.

Instead of trying to help me, why not admit yourself in a asylum and help yourself, because you seem to be more delusional from your words than the man that is supposed be a psychopath.
Post October 9th 2014, 9:52 am by Guest
VOLTAGE PR0M0 #1

[Our scene opens up inside of an office that overly decorated to the point of garishness.  A lush carpet dominates the center of the room, while a rich mahogany desk sits behind it.  Art work of various styles mount the walls, with the exception of the wall behind the desk, on which stands a massive bookshelf stacked end to end with books.  Sitting behind the desk is Dr. Erik Vance, sitting hunched over looking for some documents.  Off to the side, laying on a typical psychiatric patient couch, is Psycho Brody.  He sits there quietly, his half of the Tag Team Championships in his arms as he strokes it like a lover.  Dr. Vance looks up, and puts on a show of surprise, as if he wasn’t expecting us to be watching him.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Oh!  Hello there.  I didn’t notice you come in.  Welcome to my new offices, located at the EAW Headquarters.  This space has been graciously presented to me by our chairman Mr. Crash, so that I may continue my practice as a doctor, while also maintaining my duties as Mr. Brody’s manager/doctor.  The space may appear to be a little sparse, but I’ve always preferred a more zen work environment so as not to intimidate my clients.

[“Sparse” and “zen” look like stretches as words used to describe this room.  Statue busts, lush plants, and framed art declare this as the office of a man prone to excess.  There hardly seems to be any space to move around in.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  And speaking of my clients, I’m sure all of you will know by now that, once again, in his debut match, my patient Mr. Brody has managed to secure championship gold.

[He gestures to where Brody lays.  He continues to stroke his championship belt, muttering unintelligibly to it, seemingly unaware that anyone else shares this room with him.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  This is a feat that has made me very proud of him.  And then with his defeat of Starr Stan and Devan Dubian, Mr. Brody continues to show how utterly wrong society and EAW are in referring to him as a…“psycho”.  Such a disgusting term is clearly done to try and demean him, and also showcases a belief that he is incapable of achieving anything due to his mental state.  But I have always strived to instill in my patients that no matter what others may think of you…you can rise above!  I tell my clients that anyone who mocks you for being different from them is simply jealous of what you can do, and wish they could.  And who else in EAW can claim to have become a champion in their first match?  Not many I would guess.  And Mr. Brody’s done this not once…but twice!  So I’m very happy with Brody’s current progress in EAW, and feel he is well on his way to great success within this company.

[Vance reaches down and picks up a folder, and opens it up to reveal a small array of documents in side.  He ruffles through them until he finds the piece he is looking for.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  But today is not about Mr. Brody.  Instead, today is about Mr. Jacob Senn.  I remember you very well from AWF Mr. Senn, and let me say, you are a very interesting case.  When me and Mr. Brody were watching you in AWF, you seemed like any other typical wrestler with no mental issues to speak of.  In fact, to be honest, you were actually kind of boring.  But now we see you here in EAW, you you’ve become so much more interesting.  You would make a very fascinating case!  I find it interesting that while your match is against my client Mr. Brody, you spend a majority of it talking about Mr. Crash.  Some might simply shrug this off as an old rivalry coming back to light, but being a doctor I’ve learned how to read between the lines.  I’ve also done some research, and certain medical professional might call your fixation on our esteemed chairman an obsession to the point of being downright unhealthy.  With this in mind, I believe you may suffer from a social disorder known as…co-dependency!  This is usually distinguished by a person’s need to have another person in their life in order to survive.  Now the stereotypical version of this disorder is by someone being unable to live without another, most commonly a jilted lover or so forth, and is marked by stalking and other various unstable seeks for a relationship.  But this can also manifest in other, less conventional ways…like through hatred.  How long has it been since your feud with Mr. Crash?  Almost a year?  Yet you continually talk about and berate him, almost as if you’re trying to antagonize him into a response.  Yes, I know he is the special ref. in this match, but your fixation with Mr. Crash goes way further back than this Mr. Senn.  It’s quite sad really.  People who suffer from co-dependency are usually victims of severe insecurities and low self-esteem.  Is that who you are Mr. Senn?  World Champion, having defeated Mr. Crash to kick him out of Showdown, yet somehow you can’t seem to validate your success without him in it? 

[Vance shakes his head in mock sympathy.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  This makes it so much more understandable why you would say such things about my client Mr. Brody.  It must’ve been hard for you wasn’t t, seeing Mr. Brody succeed in AWF while you didn’t achieve anything until the very end, and by then it was meaningless.  So being co-dependant, you try to latch onto Mr. Brody, hoping that by associating with him, be it positive or negative, you can siphon off some of his success for yourself.  Well allow me to inform you that antagonizing my client and stepping into the ring with him will not gain you anything except a trip to the emergency room!  Let me also assure you that the only reason you currently hold that EAW Championship is because Mr. Brody wasn’t around to take it for himself!  If he were, you’d have never gotten within 20 feet of that belt.  Mr. Brody was better than you in AWF, and he’ll be better than you in EAW.  So you may be all excited at finally getting your shot at my client, just remember that the truest sign of “insanity” is to repeat the same actions while expecting different results. 

[The camera turns to Psycho Brody, who still has yet to take notice of others occupying the same room with him.  He still gently strokes his championship, only now we can hear what he says to it.]

Psycho Brody:  Shhhhh!  Don’t worry my precious.  I won’t let mean Jacob Senn hurt you.  He says such mean and nasty things to me.  He thinks his championship is soooooo much better than you.  But I know better.  He may be EAW Champion…but he’s not a family like us…is he?

[Brody leans in and kisses the belt.  As he sits back up, his calm demeanor starts to alter to one of aggression.]

Psycho Brody:  And a man protects his family!  You and me, Dr. Vance, Lannister and Norman…we’re all one big happy family!  But Jacob wants to destroy that.  He’s jealous of what we have and wants to take it for himself.  BUT I WON’T LET HIM!!!  He can’t take you from me!  He can’t hurt my family!  So I have to hurt him first.  Then he won’t be able to hurt others right?  RIGHT?!?!  So when I step into the ring with Senn, I’ll do whatever it takes to prevent him from destroying my family.  I’ll break his legs, his arms…his mind!  I’ll inflict so much pain onto him he’ll be begging for me to end his life before the match is over, just to make it all go away!  But I won’t!  I won’t kill him!  Because I want to see him come down to my level.  I want to see what it looks like to watch another descend into the madness.  And pain is the quickest way to break another person’s mind…or at least that’s what the voices say!  Senn may be EAW Champion, but that belt won’t protect him because it doesn’t love him.  He has no family to watch out for him.  I do!

Jesus loves me this I know!
For the Bible tells me so!
Here’s the family I protect!
Jacob Senn I will dissect!   

[Brody lays back down and resumes his quiet mutterings.  The camera turns back to Vance, who greets us with his usual arrogant smirk.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Now the first step to recovery, as we all know, is to admit you have a problem.  And if you ever come to that realization, if you ever decide to seek any form of counseling, feel free to call me Mr. Senn.  Please…help me, help you!  

[Fade to black.]   
Mstislav
Post October 9th 2014, 1:34 am by Mstislav
Oh woe is me, woe is me. I feel so ashamed. To have the great Tyler Parker call me a pussy, to have mocked me. Woe is the prince’s soul after a peasant dares to call me a brat. Ah ha, if you people can note sarcasm then you can tell, this sentence was filled with it from then on in. Now I say this as if I am bitter, but you know some of it is true. I am a prince with a brattish attitude, and I am glad people are catching on so quickly. I mean what other way to make enemies than be a brat, and what other way to invoke wrath of another than making them angry with underhanded tactics. Now I will admit I do this, and I am not ashamed like so many other think I should be. And like Tyler says I am full of it, and I love that about myself. Because what other way can a person be if they aren’t full of themselves at one time in their career. Now Tyler, I am sure you are going to enjoy the hell out of this match, but don’t assume that I am not going to enjoy myself anymore than you. But I’m guess that your enjoyment is going to come from beating the ever living shit out of me isn’t it. Well my enjoyment will stem from the fact that I made the calm, composed Tyler Parker lose his cool. Now I may not be the only one to do that, but let me tell you this. Making someone who thinks he is higher than you lose his cool and come to an even level of morality as you is such a blissful feeling. But enough of how I am going to enjoy this let us talk about you and your partner Prince of Phenomenal.

Now POP you can call me Aren if you like if I can call you POP deal, because even I know how much of a pain it is to say my name or even pronounce it right, so I give you leeway. But anyway POP I am glad you came out right to say that you are till mad at Tyler, and that you are still salty from the loss. Great one step closer to the edge, and you deserve every right to do break, and beat the shit out of Tyler, go ahead do my work for me. But what I am really glad is that you are not a man of words but more of action I like that. You refuse to talk anymore to us, because you could care less, because you think you are better than me and Lucian. But it is also I hate to say it is also sign that you are not going to keep an eye on us or more importantly me. Heed Tyler’s words about me, that I am a brat, and brats love to do shit that are so underhanded that they are expected, but they are expected only by those who keep an eye out. Now you POP sound like you will not do it, which means you are blind, you are going into this match with smoke screen over your eyes, and will not see anything coming. Oh but why must I waste my breath on you, a man who dares not to waste his hearing on me. But enough of the Prince wanna-be let us move on to the legitimate threat that is Mr. Parker.

Tyler, I’ve already told you, that you were right to call me a brat, you were right about everything, but the pussy part. Because I’ve already succeeded whether you know it or not. I’ve gotten into that head of yours, I’ve annoyed you, I’ve harmed you, and I’ve made you think less of me. I know it sounds like I’m saying shit to make myself look more idiotic as you say, but you know there is truth in my words. You’ve fought me, you know how I am in that ring. You know what I am capable of so why would I do something out of the ordinary like become a brat. I mean it’s not like I’ve had a plan all along right, it’s not like the man who you think is an idiot has planned this since the start. Oh wait I have Tyler. I mean you look at people as if they are low, and I just returned the favor and showed you what I look like in that smug little dream you have in your head. I mean you have what I want and I’ll do what I can to get it. And if that means demeaning myself to look like a damn fool than so be it Tyler, because the clock is winding down and I’ll be happy once I finally get my hands on that title. And after POP lets his frustrations out on you for losing to you last week, and after Lucian makes mincemeat of you, I’ll swoop in and finish you off, as a prince should rarely get his hands dirty, but if it becomes necessary I’ll make you my bitch that night Tyler. And then everyone will remember the brat that made the champ his bitch, and it shall be glorious, and a stain on that little dung pile you call a record. The difference for Sunday is you are coming into this ring with a little idea, while I come in with a plan that’s been set in motion ever since I slapped your hand. 
Ares Vendetta
Post October 8th 2014, 10:05 pm by Ares Vendetta
(The camera shows the streets of East Rutherford, New Jersey as the whistling of “A Hunting We Will Go” breaks through the dead silence… The whistling stops as Ares’ gruff voice replaces it)

Ares: When you kill a King, you don’t stab him in the dark. You kill him where the entire court can watch him die.

(The sound of Ares’ footsteps grow louder and louder as the camera focuses on the empty buildings all around)

Ares: You may not have the greatest position of power anymore by my hands, but you still sit so comfortably on a throne nonetheless, don’t you, Mr. DEDEDE? Ah yes, the perks of being the supposed Heavyweight Champion of the World. As I sifted through all of your bold talk, I managed to find one small nugget of truth within it. Through all of the hollow threats towards myself and my family, through all of this self-assurance that you still very much have what it takes to give me the payback you believe I deserve, I cut through each and every word like a machete in a jungle of your psyche and I find myself staring at the truth that is your power as this company’s World Champion. It’s what helps you keep yourself from letting go of those final strands of sanity you’ve clutched tightly onto for so long… Long before I came along to caught you in my web. Long before you looked my father in the eyes and told him it was HE who lost what was left of his mind. The thing that keeps you coming back for more in this life, no matter how many inhuman falls you take and weapons driven into and onto your body and brawls that would leave any other with no career or even his life… The thing that keeps you going is that you helped build this little empire known as Extreme Answers Wrestling brick by brick. Does it burn deep inside you to know that despite how much you’ve done for this company, you will not only never be appreciated, but you will never be accepted as one of its founders or an original to it? You who brought the fathers of this “Land of Extreme” into existence; you are nothing more than an outsider to those men. I find a black sheep who doesn’t know what he is to be pathetic. A pathetic little lamb that’s leading himself to the slaughter. A man who’s spent this entire career leading an army he doesn’t realize doesn’t belong to him… I can’t tell if I’m reading a tragedy or a comedy. Nonetheless, they both end the same way. They end with our same old protagonist, Mr. DEDEDE, falling and falling until he hits the ground, nearly loses his life, gets back up, and does it all again. Only this time, I’ll be watching, and I’ll be waiting. Look around at the Kingdom you’ve strived to aid, Mr. DEDEDE, look at it in all of its glory.

(The camera shows more of the city with old, abandoned buildings, civilians drinking alcohol from paper bags, and stray animals wandering about)

Ares: Isn’t it fitting? How much it looks like a grave? This will be where you make your last stand. Sure, you’ll keep on living the same life you’ve somehow made it through up to this very point, but this will be the last time it makes a difference. This will be your grand finale. This will be your swan song. You’re a proud man, just as my father was, and no proud men want to go out with a whimper. No proud man wants to say he died going down without a fight and spitting in the eye of the body attached to the hand that holds the dagger going through his body. There’s only on usurper here, and it’s you. You took what did not belong to you. You took what belonged to my family, but do not thank me for letting you keep it all. There will be nothing thankful for come Dynasty, when you realizing everything burns… Even that fools gold in your hands and that throne you sit upon. Everything burns, and so will you. Everything burns, and so will your farce of a Kingdom. Everything burns, Mr. DEDEDE. Keep lashing your tongue all you’d like. Tell me stories of how many you’ve left beaten and bloodied in the ring. Try to reach into me and derive some irrational response by bringing up my father’s defeat and all you did to take everything from him. Make these last words of your’s count more than they ever have, because they will mean everything years from now when people look at this moment in time documented and see the very last time Mr. DEDEDE meant anything to the World, let alone this company. You’re a King that never should have been, clinging to hope that’s no longer there for you to hold onto, and only when you realize that will you look around and see you’ve been locked in your throneroom with the entire castle burning and burning and burning with you inside. Your words of hate and anger and redemption are so far below and out of earshot, I can only hear them muffled through your gasping breaths. You waste your breath. You waste your time. You waste them just as you’ve always wasted them. This Vulture sits, perched on his limb and he watches you burn down below in your castle while you continue to threaten me with all of this strength you can no longer use. You’ve gone and wasted your entire life, Mr. DEDEDE, because this will be where it truly ends. You will go on living, I assure you of that much, but you may as well not. You will live on only as a shell of what this great Legend once was and nothing more. You’ll be a snake stripped of his fangs, a dog castrated, and a King-turned-fool. All by these two hands of mine. You will know what picking an opportunity is soon enough, Mr. DEDEDE, soon enough. You’re not a good man and you recognize it, but you’re just as much one who lives by a rule. A rule that’s brought you almost everything you’ve ever wanted, from riches to Championship gold. But a rule that’s just as much brought you to this lowly point, and at the mercy of Vendetta.

(The camera begins to zoom out as it takes in all of the city of East Rutherford)

Ares: If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

(The cold, silent city is once again filled with the sound of Ares’ footsteps and his whistling of “A-Hunting We Will Go” as the camera slowly fades to black)
The Reply!
Post October 8th 2014, 9:54 pm by Guest
(The scene opens in dark corner of an unknown location you see Kaol Wake and Volcano Rosso standing there. You hear Kaol humming wade in the water, the gospel song. Volcano begins buffing his cane as he looks into the camera.)

Volcano:

So Deary you have called out my client have you? This amuses us to no end. You see deary we are also honored that you remember Jasper. It was my idea for him not to come here because we didn't think that it would be safe for you Drew. Sadly enough Jasper is the more stable of the Wake brothers...

(Volcano walks behind Kaol)

KW3:

Drew Stevenson, have you heard the alarm? Did you hear the roosters singing at your window seals? So you know what time it is? IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! And once you do wipe the sweat touching your brow knowing who's chasing you. When you do go outside look around and enjoy the day my friend, but always remember to look behind you. See volcano takes all the fun out of this, he takes all the joy out of being who we are as a family but make no mistake it is best for business that Jasper isn't here. See all we want is restitution for what you stole. All we want is the knowledge that you are aware of our existence. We know you see the buzzards flying overhead now matter how far you run, we know that in the middle of the summer you feel the chilling breeze of our cold nature coming from all sides making it impossible to track us. But I get it, you steal from my family and then jump ship like we weren't going to be able to follow you. You packed your bags and even tried to change your appearance as to not raise suspicion but it's to late. The eyebrows are raised, the spotlight is on and there is nothing but space and opportunity between me you and the honor that you stole from my family name. Did you not see my Jasper put our brother thru a glass window? Did you not see him superman punch a mans head onto a car? Are you that naive and blind to the situation that you have landed yourself in that your just going to write us off. Maybe you should run again, maybe you should hide behind your Mark Robertson again and hope that he can find a way to get you out of this mess. Because if you stay you will wish that you didn't....if you stay you will wish that you had never EVER crossed paths with the Wake family.

(Walking into the picture is Jasper Wake and all Kaol can do is chuckle behind him.)

Jasper:

Hey Drew Remember me? Even though I'm not a member of this roster I am only here because of my brother and you might want to take the warning.....run.....

(All three men walk away from the scene)
Post October 8th 2014, 9:27 pm by Guest
Men do not fear swords. They fear me.

Honestly, it goes without saying how dominant of a force I am. I think I proved that in as little time as I did. Your Lord has made his arrival quite known and fear should be struck into everyone’s eyes. Hall of Famers, Champions, Extremists on the rise… All should fear me, their Lord. I spoke of my past before Showdown last week and it seems quite fitting that C5 Ion didn’t believe a single word I said. People like him have no effect on me. You try to throw your body all over the ring, but in the end, pure strength will outweigh high flying abilities any day, especially if… well… you’re me. Look what happened to the little guy. It was as if he was a training dummy I would give to my children, if I had any, to practice their skills on. A training dummy is all he was. I found it quite fitting that C5 knelt before his Lord. The way his neck collided with the mat, I’m surprised he’s even still alive, if he even is. I don’t call it The King’s Head for nothing… It will break your neck if I connect it the right way. If not, then you’re lucky to still be alive. No matter, Your Lord made a huge impact in his return and I will continue to make statements for as long as I’m here. I am, “The Conqueror of the Throne”, and I will take my throne that awaits me here in the Land of Extreme.

The next peasant I have to face is a man who is completely full of himself. First of all, getting a victory over Moonlight Predator is no where near accomplishing what I have in my career. The fact that you said that makes me believe how you’ll say anything that comes to your mind to mess with my head. Be real for a second, Alex. I ran through C5 Ion like I run through my women. I got it done without the blink of an eye and now I’m on to the next one. What makes you think you’re any different? You think because you beat Moonlight Predator you’re better than me? What about what he did to you after the match? I’m sure you remember that barbed wire wrapped around your neck quite clearly. Quite frankly, I don’t think you’re in good form to even be talking to me right now. You might want to get your wounds taken care of. You know, actually, don’t worry about it, there’ll be plenty more where that came from. All you’re worried about is my past success here in EAW, when really, you haven’t done too much yourself. In the time you have been here, you should’ve been World Champion a couple times over. What have you done? A couple mid-card Titles and some weekly awards? I should be the one bowing down to you since you’ve accomplished so much. Let me go ahead and clear this up for you. You have been here probably four times longer than I have. I HOPE you’ve accomplished more than me. Unfortunately for you, what you’ve accomplished in the past has no effect on our match Saturday. Really, it gives me all the more motive to punish you even more. Yes, Alex, I am your Lord. If you want to talk about nicknames, yours is just way too basic.

Why call yourself, “The A In EAW”, when you could be, “The Conqueror of the Throne”?

You’re just like any other Extremist, no, any other human. You act like everything’s a cake walk because you think you can talk about the past and hang onto that. Let me remind you, you’re referring to your Lord. I could have your head for talking in such a manner towards me. I will, in due time. Don’t you worry, peasant. As for you having the answers, I’m sure you got some. Are you wanting me to throw you a feast of sorts? I will if the peasant so pleases. Before that, let me have your head, then I’ll have it placed in the middle of the table and we’ll have our feast. You won’t be getting any shot at the World Championship if that means getting through me. I’m sorry to displease you. If that is what is on your mind, then I’ll be sure to take advantage of that while I drive your neck into the mat and walk away with a second straight victory.

I am sure all of this is probably just too much for you, Alex, but this is how it is now. I am here to take my throne. I conquered the throne back home in battles you would wish to never bear witness to, what makes this any different? It’s not swords or axes or spears that has any effect on this. Men do not fear swords, Alex. They fear me. I am the only me in the world. You don’t think anything of it? Wait until you step into the ring with me… Then, and only then will you understand that I’m not going away. I’m here to stay. Save your false accusations for another opponent. You are my next victim.
Norman Hellion
Post October 8th 2014, 8:31 pm by Norman Hellion
We gave you time gentlemen. We gave you time to perfect this "bulletproof" plan of yours and after you put this plan into action, all I have to say is - is that it? Norman and I, we kept a close eye on Voltage this past Friday for various reasons. Mostly because we wanted to listen to Stan, Devan, and Brian speak their little hearts out and they did not disappoint. As you saw, their tempers were through the roof and their frustration was at an all time high. It's clear to me that they want to destroy RAGNAROK. But boys it's not that simple. You can't just ambush nobodies on Voltage and expect Lannister, Brody, and Norman to be afraid of you. That's not how it works and the sooner you realize it, the better. Before I continue I feel like I have to remind you that this is real life. This isn't a comic book where the heroes prevail by default. No! In a place that I like to call reality; Brian, Stan, Devan will continue to fall like autumn leaves. Let's talk about your health. The pain you are currently experiencing, it's self inflicted when you think about it. You could have prevented the damage if you would think with your brain and not your heart for one second. So with that said - stop trying to tackle us head on. Instead you should turn around, tuck your tail between your legs and run. Run before it's too late. Run before this storm officially hits. What we did to you guys on Showdown? Let's just call it a sneak peek HAHAHAHA. And I know Stan will come out here and tell us how we made a huge mistake by not ending their careers right then and there, but trust me, we know what we are doing. It shouldn't come as a surprise but we like the slow and painful method. We also like giving you a bit of hope. We want you to believe that you still have a shot at making us crumble to the ground, when even you know that deep down, it's not possible. Stan! I'm sure you thought you had Norman beat last Saturday. You had him up on your shoulders and you were seconds away from connecting with an Olympic Slam, but then - then that smirk of yours was wiped clean off your face thanks to Brody's boot. Do you remember what happened next? I'll tell you what, Norman took your head off with a Discus Clothesline, followed by the Fractured Intent a few minutes later. Like I said, it was just a preview. But once the real storm hits, your body will match your hope - broken. 

Norman are you excited for Showdown this week? I know I am because we get to face our good friend, Diamond Cage! I recall our last encounter Cage. Back on Dynasty we put you through a table and before we could finish the job, Carlos came out and stopped the madness and maybe it was for the best because believe me, it wouldn't have ended well for you if he didn't make the save. But then again, it wouldn't have mattered anyways because you're a tough SOB. I saw you took a pizza slicer to the gut at Territorial Invasion and you kept fighting for your puppet master, Zack Crash. Why did you even join Team Crash in the first place? Because he guaranteed you an Answers World title shot? A title shot that you don't even deserve but thought to yourself, I might as well take the easy way out? I'm aware that you defeated Alex Anderson in a first blood match a few weeks ago to become the new number one contender, and boy what an accomplishment. Sorry for my sarcasm, I just don't like you. I'm sick of your constant bitching and yelling. The last time you talked, you mentioned how the manipulative owner is played out. It's been done one too many times, I get it. But so is this rebel slash loose cannon thing you got going. You think you can do whatever you want, not fearing the consequences. You run around EAW like it's your playground. No Cage you have it all wrong. The ring that we will fight in - that's my turf. Right Norman? Ye-yeah, sure Peter. What you are chasing after, it's not real. It's nothing more than sprinting to the end of a rainbow to obtain a pot of gold. In other words, at this new Showdown special that's coming up, you aren't facing the real Answers World champion, because that's Norman. Everybody knows Norman had Hades and Vic beat - that is until Stan decided to get involved and cost us the title and do you know what? It is what it is. The heartache will disappear as soon as I put a noose around Stan's fucking career. On Showdown - WE are going to make a statement and you should be wondering to yourself, who is all included when I say "we"? Could it just be Norman and I? Could it also mean Lannister?  Brody? Or maybe even both? I'll let the guessing game begin. I heard that Hades will be at ringside and you should be a little worried because odds are, he'll be out there to get revenge and that's fine with me. But if he doesn't try to pull anything shady, then that's even better because I want to add you to the long list of names that have fallen to the Behemoth. Before I go I want Hades to listen up. This week I'll do you a favor by weakening your competition and don't worry, you won't have to pay the debt. Consider this one on the house.
Anderson.
Post October 8th 2014, 7:33 pm by Anderson.
It seems no matter what I do, I just can't seem to win. Even when I win, I lose. At Territorial Invasion, I competed in the most gruesome match of all time, and giving everything that I had... despite helping my team to victory... I did not stand tall. I was brutally assaulted after the match. The fun doesn't stop there, ladies and gentlemen... because the following week, I am forced to fighting Diamond Cage in a first-blood match. Just a week after nearly dying, I have to compete in a NO BLOOD match. Now fast-forward a good two weeks, and here I stand before you a winner... not quite. Moonlight Predator chose to attack me. I am sure most of you watching at home were wondering why the hell he attacked me. It's simple. I am better than Moonlight Predator. He couldn't take it. He couldn't handle the downward spiral that he was in for quite a long time, and he did what every sore loser does: not accept his loss. But hey, MP... I have some GREAT news for you. You're on the same boat as so many other people in professional wrestling. Many others, like you, would have lost to the ace of EAW, Alex Anderson.

With that in mind, I go into Saturday night with another opponent. It's funny, it seems like lately I've been the guy that has been inflating many men's egos, but no one I've faced has the ego of my opponent on Saturday night, Jacob Steele. Jacob Steele, quite honestly... I don't give a crap about you. The story will always be the same for you. You will return to this company thinking you have a shot at doing something you never did before... and well, you do the same exact thing. You end up swimming away into obscurity, because YOU.CAN'T.SUCCEED. You just don't have success in you. I'm only telling you this for YOUR benefit. I don't want to be the father who tells his son that he can be the president of the United States. He can't. He won't. It's the same story for you, and it is even more evident based on the reoccurring events. Do you honestly think that you are going to make some mark because you call yourself a "lord" now? Empty name. No substance. I'll tell you what DOES have substance to it, though.

The 'A in EAW.

I am the answers, Jacob. I have the answers to everything, and quite honestly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Jacob Steele will forever be a failure. Everything you try at me, Jacob... I will already have the answers to. You, my friend are simply just a short-stop for me before I get my hands on the coveted championship of the world. Call yourself a lord all you want, but at the end of the day, you are a professional wrestler. When it comes to wrestling, I've done more in the last week than you have your entire career. Pretty unfortunate, huh? Well I guess history repeats itself, and Jacob Steele will fall once again.
Nasir Escobar
Post October 8th 2014, 4:02 pm by Nasir Escobar
Dynasty Promo

finally...Finally...FINALLY!

FINALLY! The Nas showed that piece of trash Aren who the true face of the connection was. However, now The Nas is rewarded with this huge momentum gaining win by having to face TLA and Ventura? I'd rather beat Aren's ass again. However you get what you're given, The Nas says all he can do is show that he deserves to face bigger and better opponents by beating these two roody poos. Before The Nas gets to either of them he needs to get to his match last week.

Aren Mstislav, you gave everything you had to The Nas and he gave everything back. Our match was going to end decisively. Is it the ending I quite wanted, not nessisarily but I'm not complaining over picking up a win. That's the type of thing a sour puss like you would do. The Nas says that he didn't plan for any of that, but simply you should Know Your Role, Shut Your Mouth, and stop making so many damn enemies! The decision is final, I beat you. And there's only two things you can do about it. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND LIKE IT! The Nas says he'd love to face you any time. He'll just beat you again, but the difference is it'll be all on his own, unless you happen to piss someone else off.

Now on to you Tyler Parker. The Nas says he is going to openly thank you for giving him the big assist. However know this. The Nas wants nothing more than to get some gold around his waist, and don't think he won't go for you simply because you saved him. It doesn't quite work like that. However you've been around long enough to know that, at least I hope. But I won't make any promises, I mean you did learn from Y2Impact of all people, intelligence isn't the first quality I expect you to have. You know what. As a matter a fact, The Nas is gonna set the stage for you right now. If that jabroni Aren does get an opprotunity at you for the National Extreme Championship, just know that The Nas will be watching very carefully...

Enough of that, I believe it's time to get on to this weeks victims. Let's start with TLA. What in the blue hell am I dealing with right now? Sexual Panther?! Steroid Dog?! King Mustafa?! WHO HIRES HALF THE PEOPLE THAT FIND THEIR WAY HERE?! Okay okay, The Nas says that he is ashamed that he has to face this grade a piece of trash. However, The Nas will get to smack him around for a while so it should be fair enough. Hopefully The Nas won't be stuck fighting more jabronies like this for a while. The Nas says he's gonna kick the cocaine and extacy out of your monkey ass, then he's gonna take the steroids that your dog is on, he's gonna fill it up all the way with another drug you probably tried, it's commonly referred to as speed. Then he's gonna inject you with all that shit, straight up you candy ass!

And Finally, The Nas can now get to you Ventura. You dirty french bastard! The Nas says he hopes you don't think this'll be easy. Because it won't be, for you at least. However for me, it'll be as simple as one, two, and three. Actually, The Nas says it will be easier than a typical french girl. You go on and on about reinventing yourself, but here's a little news flash from me and you...NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! A jabroni is a jabroni no matter how much change they go through. The Nas says you could become the most accomplished man to lace up a pair of boots, it don't make a damn to him. He doesn't care about how you changed after PFP 6 or how much you're banking on this new you to succeed where you previously failed. The Nas wipes a fat bitches pair of titties with what you wanna do with yourself. And before anyone brings up PFP 7 and how The Nas also had a major failure and it set him back and reduced him to fighting roody poo jabronies such as Ventura and TLA and Aren, he'll clear the air by saying when he says he's coming back with a vengance, he'll actually do it. Unlike you Ventura, you do nothing but talk and talk and talk and talk. All bark and no bite, just like The French people have always been. The man to be born in France and have a pair is Napoleon. And you sure as hell ain't him. And if you can't compare to Napoleon, you'd best not show up to Dynasty, because The Nas is on a whole other level from his midget ass.

In closing The Nas is going to easily hand these two pieces of monkey crap their much deserved ass whoopings. And he will move on to bigger and better things, IF YOU SMELL...! WHAT THE NAS...! IS...COOKIN!
Post October 8th 2014, 3:21 pm by Guest
"Why?  WHY?!  Did you hear that Stu I think she wants a motive." (Scream, 1996.)

I don't really believe in motives, Kendra.  I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive?  No.  Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people?  Don't think so!  You see, it's a lot scarier when there's no motive, Kendra.  I like to think that I did you a favor, I redirected your attention to what's really important in life, especially to an EAW Vixen.  Think about it, you didn't endure all of those rough years of struggling to keep this division afloat all so you could fight for an inter gender championship, did you?  Of course not, but Cameron obviously did and it's blowing up in her face as we speak.  Do you know what people are saying about Cameron as Hall of Fame Champion?  That's she's overrated... that she can't secure one measly Title defense without some unfortunate mishap that ultimately winds up benefiting her in the end.  My unprecedented wake and interference proved that hypothesis at Territorial Invasion.  Perhaps my butting in played a bigger role that night, maybe it wasn't my despise for you that brought on such a blatant assault on you, maybe it was my admiration for you that drove me to spare you of the same ill-fated, career crippling, condition that Cameron now finds herself in.  Is that motive enough for you?  No?  Well try this on for size... I grew up watching this product.  I ate, slept, and breathed the EAW.  It was my church, my school, my everything.  When I wasn't watching or talking about it, I spent immeasurable hours of the day dreaming of how sweet life would be once I got a hold of the Vixens Championship.  Last year it almost happened for me... I came into the EAW and dominated my way up the ranks surpassing every Vixen in stature as well as skill... .. I was destined to be the next Kendra Shamez or Heart Break Gal, but then I was brought back to reality.  I was told that I could NEVER be one of you because I didn't fit the idea of what a Vixen is supposed to look like.  I didn't want to believe it at first, but then I began to take a second look at the EAW.  At all of the women who have held the belt I now hold hostage.  Cassandra Lyndivia, HBG, Cameron Ava, Cleopatra, Sabina, Christy Cruise, YOU-- what's the common denominator here?  What separates me from the rest of you?  I'm taller.... I'm darker.... and according to Tiberius, I'm not too pretty.  Perhaps it was all of the unrequested reconstructive surgery I suffered at the fists of my abusive father.  I'm not surprised that someone would be shallow enough to point out the obvious differences that reside between me and the others, reminding me of how I'll never be like any of you.  All of my life I wanted to fit in with normal girls but it's recently occurred to me that I'm not like everyone else.  I was reminded by a rather "Fabulous" Vixen, that if I can't get the respect I want because I'm not a stick, than I'll get the respect I deserve because I'm a stone.  My differences aren't my disability, they're my advantage over the opposition.

I bet you're thinking, "So what does any of this have to do with me personally?"

Well here it is, you're Kendra Shamez, the Quintessential Bitch of Extreme Wrestling.  I'd have to travel a million miles to meet someone in the world who didn't know your name because you've been the template for the Vixens Division for many years, and throughout said years you've been a representation of everything that's wrong with our Division.  Don't get me wrong you've done a lot of remarkable things here, but they were all accomplished while you were the face of a corrupt system, a system that I plan to eradicate the memory of and rectify the mistakes of.  It's because of you, we are expected to look, act, and dress a certain way in order to get Management's attention.  Which is why I've hand picked you to be my first official victim.  So you see, it's not the mistakes of another or your status that has put you in my cross-heirs, I'm going to hurt you because I want to hurt you.  I want to officially bury everything that reminds me of the Vixen's Division... and once I've finished up here... Cameron.. YOU'RE NEXT.

It isn't enough for me to just have the Title in my possession, I have to defeat two of the greatest Vixens Champions in history and then burn it out of existence.  But why would you want to do that Lethal?  Because.... "If I can't have it, no one can!" (Nichole Chase, Suddenly Royal.)
Voltage #2
Post October 8th 2014, 3:12 pm by Guest
Voltage New Breed Title #2
O'Hara is Rattled

** The EAW house show is sold the fuck out. People are buzzing about the huge match this week between Jamie O'Hara and Lochlan Rossdale. The 2 collide in what is expected to be perharps... the finest match on Voltage in a long long time. **

** Lochlan is backstage looking to get his time in the ring in front of an estimated crowd of 14,500 people at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. It seems much louder than normal tonight perhaps that is because of Lochlan's presence? Maybe it's because of O'Hara? No matter who the crowd might favor or be buzzy more on... one thing is for sure. Lochlan Rossdale vs. Jamie O'Hara (C) for the New Breed Championship!!! **

** As another match gets underway between 2 low card prospects, Lochlan is in the back relaxing. He's got his trademark blue jean and black boots along with his Ottawa Senators t-shirt and black leather and red jacket over top of this. He is wearing circle type mirror shades and his hair is the normal long, curly and kinda wet looking. He takes a drink from his bottle of water, and then stands up suddently and strolls his way to the entrance area to the ring. Then all hell breaks loose... **

Lochlan Rossdale: Play this disc.

EAW Tech: What? No. I can't.

LR: Play it now of I will fucking destroy you. I want the whole world to see this again!

EAW Tech: Get lost man! I have a job to do.

** Just then Lochlan grabs the tech who refused to play his dvd on the main big screen right in front of them. (They are behind the curtain where no one can see them). He puts the man in a sleeper hold then lets go. Lochlan is furious and seems to be a bit over the top in his behavior. He yells at the man, telling him that he's the next New Breed Champion and he needs to do what he says. He grabs the technician again, and gives him a leg sweep that brings him to the ground. He then slaps on the figure 4 leglock right there! The man is heard screaming, his partner at the tech desk behind the TRON screen has been terrified from the get go and just sits there watching. People run up to Lochlan who is gritting his teeth and jerking back on the leg, trying to blow it out and snap his knee too. Lochlan is being pulled and grabbed by officials so that he may let go, but he doesn't. He keeps it up. He then starts jerking back like he's doing sit ups, but he has a tight grasp on the technician's leg. He finally lets go after about 8 officials pleading with him get him to let up. **

** Lochlan stands up, and pushes 3 officials at once. **

LR: Get the hell out of my way. I own you all. I own the New Breed Title. We just have to make it official on Friday Night. Now step the fuck back now!!

** The officials back away still pleading with Lochlan, asking him to leave the man alone. Lochlan stands over the man and says "Next time, do what I'm asking of you". **

** He then walks over and asks the other tech who looks like he has seen a real life murder or something to play the dvd. Which is very quickly slips it in. Lochlan tells him to hit play when he says. He then tells him to put on his entrance music, which he does instantly. **

** Guns N' Roses "Civil War" starts in the chorus with Axl Rose singing "My hands are tied!!! Billions shift from side to side, and we walk the war with our brainwash pride, for the love of God and our human rights!!". The wrestlers in the ring doing their match stop and stare at Lochlan. He walks to the ring announcer and gets a micophone. The crowd is stunned/buzzing about this. He then gets in the ring and notices that the fans are now blowing up with.... **

** LOCH--LAN, LOCH--LAN, LOCH--LAN, LOCH--LAN **

Lochlan Rossdale: Get the hell out of the ring! This is my ring now. I don't need two clowns in here. 

** The 2 low card wrestlers walk away talking to eachother as if they don't understand why he's doing this to them. Isn't Lochlan a crowd favorite? **

LR: Thank you for the applause. I appreciate that. You guys are everthing to me. ** Smirks ** I need you guys. I respect every fan that I have out there. There a couple things that are on my mind. First of all play that damn DVD NOW!

** The DVD hits the massive screen now, and every single head in that audience turns to it. Whether they are in the bathroom, the concessions, or moving about... they are coming to see this. Lochlan has captivated this crowd. **
-------------------------------------------------------------
( Jamie enters the ring, as Lochlan lifts himself up as Jamie is handed a microphone )

Jamie O’Hara: I’ve heard what you had to say last week, you think you can beat me for this title, no, you think you’re better than me.

Jamie O’Hara: I feel like I’ve heard all of this before, back when I debuted and told Ryan Savage he had a target on his back and then I kept coming after him, are you gonna play the same game, Lochlan? Really?

Jamie O’Hara: Hell, we can play that same game, I’ll give you the same thing 
Ryan did to me, you want a title shot? Fine. You want a match with me? Fine. Anytime, any place because like I said last week, I put down ten men, ten of the finest and brightest upcoming talents EAW has today and I beat them all.

Jamie O’Hara: One by one, they all fell to the king. What makes you so different Lochlan? You couldn’t even defeat me when we had a tag match, the great submission wrestler couldn’t defeat me then? Couldn’t throw me over the top rope?

( Lochlan rips the microphone off Jamie O’Hara )

Lochlan Rossdale: Jamie, I respect you, I respect you as a competitor, as a wrestler.

Lochlan Rossdale: But I AM better than you!

Lochlan Rossdale: I’m a better wrestler than you, I’m a better technician than you, I’m a better submission wrestler than you, I excel in everything you don’t.

Lochlan Rossdale: I don’t need chairs or ladders or barbed wire or tables to beat you, I can do all that by the skill in my body, by my ring smarts, Twista XL thought he had me last week when he pinned me and I outsmarted him, that wasn’t by chance, that wasn’t a fluke.

Lochlan Rossdale: That’s just how good I am that I can beat ANYBODY in ANY different way, in any different combination.

Lochlan Rossdale: And you’re damn right I want a title shot, nobody has pinned me yet, nobody has made me submit, I’ve won all my matches bar one via submission. I’ve earned my right to a one on one title match.

Lochlan Rossdale: And I get it, make no mistake about it Jamie, you’re gonna be just like everybody else who’s stepped into the ring with me, you’re gonna tap out.
( Lochlan drops the microphone at the feet of Jamie, as he brushes past him )
--------------------------------------------------------------
LR: You all see that? This clown boy still thinks that beating me in a tag match and a battle royal mean something... they don't mean a DAMN thing... You think that you are some kind of KING? You're just another part of my plan. You're another person to be executed via my technical skills. I don't need weapons O'Hara. You do. I don't need a tag partner or others to hide behind in a Battle Royal to win... you do. The thing is.. Jamie. You did give me a shot. I respect that part of it. You just know that this whole thing is inevitable. The embarrassment that you will suffer will truly make your short title regin look so benign. So minute... no one will even remember it I don't think. After I said what I had to say to you Jamie... you just stood there, like a fool. You had nothing else to say.

LR: I'll state this once last time for all of you to hear again... Jamie, get over it man. You won a tag team match against me. It's not much of a feather in your cap. Carlos Cruz was pinned man. Let it go. No one really cares. You worry so much about the past that the present will rip you apart this Friday Night at Voltage. You consistently say that you're a cut above me and all that crap. NO ONE CARES. You're just holding that belt bro. Do you think that for one second I don't deserve this? I DO DESERVE THIS! It's clear that I do. Chasing a title? Not waiting for my derserved chance? You sound like again... a champion that is weak and powerless to your own mind. You CHASE WHAT IS YOURS!!!

** Lochlan extends his arms, and takes off his leather jacket, and his mirror shades. **

LR: When I chase, you run. That's the effect Jamie, and it looks like to me... that you're running with your words. You think that you're going to make me tap? Make me bleed? Only a degenerate uses weapons for matches. I do NOT NEED THEM. I can beat you without the help of a tool... but since we're speaking of TOOLS... Jamie.. get with the program here. It's all about mind games, and Jamie O'Hara...

LR: YOU ARE RATTLED!!! (Quick Chuckle) Play that footage now again.

** The footage shows O'Hara's tag match last week where he lost. He lost to Daniels/Dubian. It shows O'Hara looking helpless and pathetic. Acting as if he is something more than he is. **

LR: O'Hara you are hardly as tough as you act. You lost a tag match just like me. You weren't pinned just like me too. What does that mean? It means that we both are very capable of having things go wrong that are not in our control. Things have to be a certain way in EAW Jamie. The way they have to be is the way of my mind. When I'm in the ring I control it. Like a General in the field, except I don't need any soldiers. I am an ENTIRE FUUUCKING Army.

LR: You can say what you want. I do respect you O'Hara, but mainly leans on the fact that you did survive the Battle Royal at Territorial Invasion. Bravo. The thing you didn't face was me one ON one. You have never had to deal with me. You're just a clown that runs his mouth about how he's a changed man, and how he has gotten to where he is by puking and all that. I am proud to say that I don't use weapons. I'm proud to say that I am a people's champion right now. AND I'm sure as HELL proud to have chased you into the corner in which you can no longer hide. There is no tag team. Or random wresters this time. It's me...

LR: AND YOU. Prepare yourself for the schooling that you have never had. You have never been in the ring with someone so slight of hand at technical wrestling. And by the way... when I beat you Friday Night at Voltage. The precedent will not be set with you but me. People will know that I can mentally fuck them in no way they can handle. They will know that I use pure skill with no crutches to win matches like most of EAW. Speaking of crutches... buy yourself a set now. So what when I make you tap out in Distortion, you'll have some handy at ringside.

** Lochland spikes the mic, and it squeals for awhile. He leaves to his music, slapping the enthusiastic crowd on the way out. He stops and pulls a sign from a O'Hara fan and rips it up an drops it very cocky like. He stops at the end ramp and extends his arms, with his glasses on, his jacket looking slick... the light of red and white circling around him... he looks like the champion already. It's just a matter of making it official. Voltage is that vehicle to make it offical. O'Hara's time as a Paper Champion are ticking by... **

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next