Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 24 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Marco
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post November 27th 2014, 11:53 pm by Marco
Voltage Promo#3

Even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not live forever. There was a time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be a time after. 

Jamie, I'm too far down below or too high above that your disparaging remarks can't even come close to touching nor have any negative effects on me. You are a classic example on why human beings can't live in peace. You CAN'T walk in my shoes, you CAN'T feel how I feel because you have totally misjudged me. I don't know how to respond back because all I can do is just sit back and look at you while you throw one blow after another and at this point it's getting repetitive. But it's okay Jamie, everything that I have said to you will come to pass. I don't have the need to leave you in a bloody mess. I'm not even really angry at you to be honest with you. Just like a human, perception is reality and unfortunately your perception of me will finally catch up to you and lead to your down fall. But it's funny though Jamie, because you parade yourself as a different breed of talent but lets be honest. If you take away the aussie accent, and your funny mannerism and your stale sense of humor in bashing me. You're just a pathetic piece of scum underneath another man's boot. So Jamie let me open your ears so your mind can expand and better understand things because it seems you are letting what has happened four months ago cloud your common sense. You see I don't care about what has happened to me in the past. All I can do is make up for it and DESPITE my failures I haven't faltered and I haven't quit. SO FOR YOU to tell ME that I need your hand to help me survive this crisis that my little friend is a sign of disrespect. Something that I don't take too kindly of but don't worry Jamie, this little thing between us is going to end by me winning. This thing won't be done until I BEAT you and it doesn't matter if it takes me a year or two or even a decade. I will be that shadow that will always follow you through the end of your days and when that moment comes, I will get you and DRAG YOU DOWN to the pits of the EARTH! But it's funny how you can stand there high on a pedestal and judge me. There is one thing that I learned about you Jamie is that you are dying. You are dying not by my hands but the hands of your own. From all this I have learned that you are a narcissistic, delusional man that is too caught up on his own success...if you can call it that. You think if something goes wrong in another man's life you automatically feel the need to defend yourself. You think that they are constantly blaming their own pitiful life on you and you feel it gives you the power to judge them. But you won't judge me any longer....tomorrow when I beat you, I'm going to nullify everything you have said about me and everything you have done. I'm going to deprive you of your "destined" win because destiny is going to turn into misfortune and just like the fate all human beings have. You will be forgotten and another light will shine and unfortunately that light is me. When I shy, it will be the beacon of doom and misfortune to those whom wish to follow that light. You will be the start of rebirth or I will die trying to be born again. One way or another...this will end by my hands and when I end you Jamie I will arise from your ashes and become a new man and that's the fate that humanity have when our light dies out, there will be other species to take our place.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post November 27th 2014, 11:05 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
DYNASTY PROMO

"Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Can I have ''Insanity'' for 500? 

They say the revolutionaries are always the crazy ones. The ones who make a change were once the mad men. But it is that vision, it is that foresight of the world that is opposed to the world they live now that motivates change. So is that what you are Lucian? That agent of change? Are you that revolutionary that's going to bring ''Honor'' into Extreme Answers Wrestling? Are you the hero who will save the world from Zack Crash and ride off into the sunset? Or are you the ''crazy'' one? I know its the new fad to be ''crazy'' in EAW, but is there rhyme and reason for it? That's a rhetorical question LB, I already know you think you are. I don't know if you've noticed but I ask my opponents a lot of rhetorical questions, because many people in this world don't seem to ask themselves the questions that matter.  They have a world view in tunnel-vision, and so far you don't seem to be an exception to the rule. But I think we need to take a step back from this sensationalized fantasy world you're trying to create and really take a look at the big picture.

What IS this ''honor'' you plan on bringing into EAW anyway?

What are you going to do to establish this honor? Does this involve helping old ladies cross the street? Save a kitten from a tree? Be the Make A Wish posterboy? What is it, what's this ''Honor'' you want to bring to EAW? Win every match down the middle? Is it be a fighting champion? Be World Champion for a really long time? If the aforementioned is what represents honor, let's just say you don't even have a lick of it.  Smile

I think a lot of people listen to you walk around and repeat the words ''Honor'' ''Honor'' ''Honor'' but I don't think anybody's ever asked you what it means. I've TRIED to see things from your side but I just don't get it, I don't get how you can come into a place like EAW and expect it to change for your standards. That SOUNDS like the stereotypical overly entitled millennial in you, but I'd like to give you more credit than that because of how hard you claim you've worked. I think it's just a neat little buzz word that no one wants to argue against because no one wants to look like the bad guy for question it. But I think its apparent that I don't have a problem looking like the bad guy. A God is above ''right'' and ''wrong'', a God simply see's to that what's done is done. That's why you see innocent people die so that this country we both live in can celebrate a holiday like Thanksgiving. It's why great nations fall and the innocent and corrupt go down with them. That's why that neat little video camera you use to shoot your promo was made by sweatshop workers working 10 cents an hour. Is that honorable? Is that fair? No, but it still happens. I don't know if you believe in God, but I believe a God is allowing injustice to happen to genuinely innocent people EVERY DAY to accommodate other people who don't even appreciate what they have BUT THAT'S THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS, KID! THAT'S LIFE! People like me live in success and instead of soaking it all in, we search for more and people like YOU are the ones who go years and years being tread on! Too bad! Suck it up! And you know what personally I'm calling you out on your bull shit little agenda. I'll say it right now, whether Zack Crash is in power, I'm in power, WWEFan, CEO Daniels or anyone else comes to power EAW is still going to be the company that it's been for what'll soon be eight years, and there's nothing you're going to do about it. Even if you won this title from me, you being the Wold Heavyweight Champion isn't going to change shit about this company, so don't pretend otherwise. This will always be the land of opportunity, the land of Extreme, and there will always be takers and those who are taken from. There is no third lane you can carve out. It's like the 7 stories of the world; go ahead and try to create an 8th, but try as you might you will always fall under one of the 7.

As much you say you're going to change EAW and make his place honorable, you still commit atrocities and contradict yourself by demanding a World Championship match when you haven't gone through the motions of acquiring it. How do you think someone like Diamond Cage feels for example, about how you can just be handed a title shot when he's worked years and years and did EVERYTHING EVERYONE in this company asked of him, just to still find himself chasing glory? Do you think he wants to see people like you handed a title shot after you JUST lost at a FPV? And this isn't me speaking from a high horse, I don't give a crap about Cage or anyone elses sob story, and I actually commended you taking opportunity into your own hands. But you can't have it both ways Black, you can't have your cake, eat it too and call the mighty king greedy. With as much greed that goes in to me defending my World Championship, you carry just as much looking to pursue it. You're here for your own personal glory. You being World Champion isn't going to put fucking money in peoples pockets. Fact is you're here for your own payoff to 5+ years of your hard work not amounting to anything. The difference between you and me is not that vast Lucian Black, that's the harsh truth to it all. Other than the enormous gap in talent and fortitude, you and I travel the same road, I'm just lightyears ahead of you on it. You say you came from nothing over and over and I couldn't care any less. You think I come from something as well? I don't belong to a prestigious family like the Vendetta's, I was an ordinary kid who CREATED my prestigious legacy and I've sacrificed so much for what I have! More than I have the patience to tell you! But another difference between us is that I don't back what I do with ''honor'' or ''integrity''. I do what I do out of pride. As quickly as I'll steal a World Championship, I'll just as quickly fight tooth and nail in an absolute bloodbath to defend what I have against people like you. It's been that way for nearly a decade and I don't see any end to my road. So really, knocking me for what I do is knocking yourself. Beating that dead horse of Zack Crash taking the company from me is also an attack on yourself. You're so fucking honorable right? Yet you did NOTHING. You didn't lift A FINGER to make sure Crash didn't take the throne. Now you take that finger and point blame at me because Crash fooled you along with the rest of the world... Well now he rules it, and it's not my fault. It's not my concern. I tried, but eventually Crash took what I had out from under my nose and you'd have to a braindead slackjawed MORON to think any of this is my fault. Oh wait... Well, either way, contrary to your irrational fears Zack Crash can't kill EAW. Zack Crash can't even kill me, but he can sure as hell kill you. That's your problem. That's your issue to deal with as a man, not mine, and I'm not losing a wink of sleep over it. I'm just on this seemingly never ending road that continues to wind on year by year.

And I travel this road not on foot but by Chariot. But don't mistake my career for a lavish ride, it took more grueling pain and suffering than you will ever experience in your LIFE for me to be where I am today! And you really think you're ready for something like Methuselah? Do you know what Methuselah represents? Methuselah is a mind state represents that anguish and suffering! Methuselah is me dishing back all this pain I've felt onto the universe and the people in it! Methuselah is a WEAPON! An INSTRUMENT! A SPEAR! And you might tink you're bulletproof, but you can't stop that spear from going through your chest! I don't have to revert to that mind state just to beat you. You are a threat, but You. Don't. Threaten. Me. I had the greatest Grand Rampage performance of all time, I won the Hellfire NWO, I won the Mainevent of Pain for Pride and I've reigned as World Heavyweight Champion for what'll soon be my longest title reign as the being I am, speaking to you right now! Giving you Methuselah would be showing my hand, it'd be admitting that I'm wrong about myself and I know I'm not. Bringing back Methuselah would be out of insecurity, but I've never been more sure of myself. I've taken you in the ring and the last time you pinned me, it was with help. I know being handed wins by run ins acceptable in EAW but if EAW's lacking so much honor like you say it is wouldn't it be the ''honorable'' thing of you to dismiss that loss since you needed a run in to do it? Your schizophrenic values aren't going to get you anywhere in the long run, and it's been a long long run for you Lucian Black. Yet five years later and this is the first time you step into the real spotlight where you go against the greatest of all time after you called him out for being a fraud, afraid, a liar, a devil.. now you have a chance to slay this demon. Now's your chance to be your own man instead of being a lackey to the Demon's Council and pretending you ''used'' them when you got absolutely nowhere regardless. Now's your chance to outshine ADV who didn't need to stick around to prove he's better than you. Now's your chance to be your own man for ONCE, at least ONCE in your life! Be a man and do what you say you were doing to do! 

Here's a word of advice even though you probably won't take it. Don't worry about how much respect I have, worry about how much you're going to lose when you 'vespent all this time running your mouth and now have absolutely nothing to show for it. Because if being the hero means more than being the Champion, then you're just walking into a war you've already lost. And what happens to you won't be any of my fault because it's you thats your own Bane, your own antagonist, your own worst enemy.
Jamie O'Hara
Post November 27th 2014, 10:04 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo
I Can't Even...

Friend? No. I don’t want to be a friend of someone as hopeless as you. I extend my hand for the sheer fact that you’re not able to do everything on your own. Whether you want to bitch and moan and try to convince me of otherwise, you’ll ultimately fall short if you decide that you can take on the world without any support. It’s pretty evident in the fact that you’ve moved onto just another title on the same level since losing to me that you need to be helped to get anywhere.  But if you want to be ripped apart and left for nothing? Then don’t have a whinge when no one is willing to give you a hand when you desperately need it. Don’t try to get sympathy from anyone when in four months you’re going through another “rebirth” phase because you couldn’t amount to anything and you know that your time as Pure Champion will be remembered as just another title reign; just like your time as New Breed champion. Face it, you NEED someone to help you overcome Quality Control and I’m not going to watch your ever expanding arse week in and week out but this week I will. And here’s a life tip for the sake of it cut down on the McDoubles, it might make it easier for you to be saved in the future. You don’t have to ask for it, you don’t have to want it, you don’t even fucking have to like it but I will. And maybe I’m not doing all of this out of the kindness of my heart; to benefit you in every way possible. Perhaps I’m offering this support to continue to be a pain in their side? It’s clear that some four and a half months later the message that I’m different than everyone else you had encountered still hasn’t gotten through and regardless of what I say and what I do, you’ll never really understand that.

I’m starting to feel Ryan you’re just like the rest of the blokes who think they’re capable of burning the world to the ground and leaving everyone in their wake a bloody mess. No heart? No sense of morality? No remorse? How many times have we heard this? All you’re doing is creating promises that will never be filled and an identity you’ll never truly be able to live up to. How about a little wakeup call eh? I’ve seen people like you a thousand times over and not once have I seen them actually achieve anything. Will probably see another in a month’s time. But you’re different right? Because Ryan Savage, once the bitch boy of the former EAW chairman is going through some rebirth phase, right? I honestly couldn’t give a fuck about where you end up, if you wind up being the victim of ultimate humiliation or whatever; being your “savior” is far from the fact, I just want to see Quality Control burn to the ground as much as you do and if that means caring about you for one fucking night, then so be it. Like it or not, we have a common enemy and while I COULD maybe leave them alone and leave them in the past, they’re desperate and petty people, I don’t expect my life to get any easier just because their version of Ryan Savage couldn’t win jack shit. I actually expect the complete opposite.

I must say you’d fit right in with them. You want to blame your failures on me? The fact that you were GIFTED an opportunity to fucking shine among the very best at Territorial Invasion but couldn’t even glow…is because I beat you for a title? That “buddy” is called an excuse. You’re looking for an excuse as to why you’ve failed miserably since I took this away from you and it’s pretty evident how much it truly did mean to you. You can say it’s not about the New Breed championship but I can see it is. My light revealed just how much of a myth your title reign was; that you weren’t the champion you thought you were and you weren’t the champion others thought you were to be and it fucks with you day and night. Now you’re trying to plug that hole with the Pure championship and expect that me or anyone else will believe you when you say it isn’t about my gold?

See, any time you and I step into the ring against one another it will never be anything but business. There’s no reason in the world for it be anything else. You can try to think it is, but it won’t be. On Friday, I’m not coming in to hurt you. I’m not going to tear your flesh from your body or install nightmares that haunt you as you sleep. I won’t put you on the shelf or leave your rotting carcass for Quality Control to pick apart. All I’m worried about is establishing my place as the better champion; continuing to prove that it is nothing more than a pure fucking fact that I am destined to go onto greater things and that anyone who holds this title has a ticket to do the same. I’ve beaten you once and let’s be honest, we’ve both come a long, long way since that night but you’re still a little further from being able to match it with me. Again, please don’t fret when you’re unable to beat me, it shouldn’t come as a shock. You’re in an unfortunate situation where you need some fucking support and after Voltage I could very well hate your guts but just to see their inflated egos go bust once again would be a joy to watch. Only problem is that you’re too delusional to even consider any help whatsoever. So what’s it going to be? Do you want to die at their feet on Friday night or do you want that one shred of hope of you walking out on your own two feet?
VENTURA.
Post November 27th 2014, 8:49 pm by VENTURA.
Time for some reinforcements...

[The camera flicks on, as it reveals what appears to be the main hall of Ventura's mansion, now being relocated in Madrid, Spain. A huge atmosphere of shatter can be heard, as the only view at the current time is a brown, entrance door, firmly guarded by Ventura's servant, Esteban. Esteban, feeling very tired and week, starts to faintly whistle as the chatter starts to increase. Esteban quickly transforms his face, and smiles, as Ventura and the rest of the Entourage are seen talking together while they walk towards the door. Esteban swiftly and gently opens the entrance door, and a ruckus of wind starts to blow in every direction. Desiree, Chelsea, and Troy Archello, all try to get their belongings together as they now depart. They exit, with Esteban slowly closing the door, and Ventura taps Esteban's shoulder.]

Ventura: That was one Thanksgiving, right Esteban?

Esteban: Yes, it certainly once. I think I might have a fetish with turkey!

[Esteban and Ventura all laugh together hardheartedly, before Ventura quickly stops laughing, leaving the awkward space for Esteban to continue.]

Ventura: I think you might have a problem.

Esteban: Wait what?

Ventura: (laughing) You're a good chap, Es. Since I am quite in the mood recently, you may have the night off to yourself. Maybe you can finally make your move.

Esteban: What move?

Ventura:
You know, with Katelyn.

Esteban: KATELYN! Yes Katelyn...you see Senor, I have a problem expressing myself out to here. I just cannot control myself when I am around her. Her soothing perfume scent, her beautiful brown hair, her juicy lips...

Ventura:
Oh I feel you, man. I remember in fifth grade, Jenny Guildford. She caught my eye within a flash. Not only did I advance towards her because of her body, you know what I'm saying?--It was just her charm and appearance that made me like her so much.

Esteban: (emotional): And where is that fine chica, Jenny Guildford?

Ventura:
No idea.

(Long silence emerges)

Ventura: But the point is, Esteban. You got to man up, you got to look at that bitch in the eye and say, "You are mine!". Can you do that for me?

Esteban: Yes..

Ventura: Can you empower yourself?

Esteban: Yes!

Ventura:
Can you ensure yourself and I that by the end of the night, she is going to be your lucky girl?

Esteban: YES! YES! YES! Ay dios mio...I am strong already!

Ventura: Go out there, tiger!

[Esteban rips his servant clothing into halves, as he is already equipped with blue jeans, an AERO jacket, and a snapback on his head as he bursts through the door, running down the roads screaming for a taxi.]

What a man. It appears to me that on Thanksgiving, you really have to be thankful for some certain things. Friends, family, other loved ones, they come together to enrich you with this vibe that no other element or technological gadget could ever do, and that is to bring you power. What am I thankful now? What am I thankful now. Christopher Corrupt appears to be the only character in which I am severely being thankful for, because once again, like I have always done in the past within the realms of Extreme Answers Wrestling, I will make an example out of him to the whole world on the Dynasty Supershow. He, and the other men in the Battle Royal for that National Extreme Championship Number One Contender's Match will all be aligned in a single file, no hindrance or crossing over of any sought, having the front row seats at watching a man single-handily eliminating each and everyone of you to be crowned the Number One Contender's. Now, how sure can I be.

I like to think of this bout as nothing more but a Grand Rampage 3.0. It is merely what it is, because being the only person in the ring, around a junkyard of twenty-nine other men, should clearly ignite something on your mind, Christopher. It means that you should also take me seriously as a competitor, and not think that a blatant low blow will be the only connection you will have against me. After what you did last week, did you honestly think for a second that I was going to let go, just let the night run out until tomorrow came? Man, I began to envision.

I thought...

I thought...

I thought...

I thought...

I thought...

I thought...

and
I thought...

I thought about the many different schemes that were available to my mind, the schemes in which I can construct some sought of revenge against you. Injure you, that would be too easy. Assault you in your entrance to the ring, no, this isn't 2013. I don't know, Christopher, I don't know. I could be just feeling the Thanksgiving atmosphere stirring up in my mind, that I am too woozy to think of a grand scheme to get towards you, but I can guarantee this. Aggravate me further, and you will definitely pay the price. You see, did I scream? Did I yell? Did I raise the pitch of my voice? No, because I am just in a pretty damn mood, but if you want my mood to change just like a snap of a finger, don't push your limits towards me, because I will make sure that you will exceed down to nowhere. You don't want me to not take you seriously anymore, then actually prove your worth, Corrupt. I've been sitting down, sweating, my feet smelling horribly, just because I have been standing week by week to face a worthy competitor to climb up the ranks to finally be seated at where I was meant to be, and that is to be the top dog of this company. I know I have to face other guys like Jacob Senn, Hades, and 3D to get to that summit, but from what I have done this past year, the preparation that I have had, I will reach there soon enough. I do not want to be belittled or be diminished by ranking that is nowhere close to the accomplishments that I have achieved from this company. You are one of the guys who pop in and out in this company randomly within the calendar year. I have been working hard with consistently under the past four years I have been in this company, so think again that you are going to try and reduce me a single file while you are just scattered in the process. I will win that Battle Royal, Christopher, so I hate to bring future news right across your ears. Maybe you can take your half-assed talent to accomplish other feats, maybe be Tomi Venus' protege? Join in the goofy commentary team of Eddie Mack and Ryder? I don't know, just don't step in front of the direction that I am in, unless you would like to be reduced under a short notice.

[Ventura winks at the camera, as the feed abruptly cuts.]
Norman Hellion
Post November 27th 2014, 7:50 pm by Norman Hellion
They lied Peter! They told me the electrical currents would change me forever! They even told me that death was a likely outcome. But look at me! Do I look any different? Perhaps there are a few scars added to my skin, but I feel better than ever. I feel alive! Thank you "ELITE" for giving me that feeling. Most of all, thank you for giving us a fight last Saturday because for a second there I was worried. I thought you were incapable of lasting more than two minutes with the juggernaut they call RAGNAROK, but to my surprise you did. Congratulations on that. I must admit that ELITE looked strong throughout the match. You even managed to get the upper hand as soon as the bell rang. But as the match progressed, RAGNAROK took over. We found ourselves in the driver's seat and the rest is history. Lannister pinned Brian Daniels and we got ourselves the win. And just like most matches in EAW, there was controversy, lurking, acting as a shadow. First, people are upset that the match ended with a roll up. The fans booed as loud as they could. There's a word in the dictionary that describes those fans - hypocrites. Tell me, when Brian snapped Lannister's win streak, how did the match end? That's right, it ended with Brian rolling up my good friend. And when his tiny arm was raised, there wasn't a single boo or heckler in the audience. They got to their feet and they gave their puny hero a standing ovation. So really, what happened at Shock Value was poetic justice. 

Controversy also hit when Devan turned his back on Brian Daniels. All week long people have been asking Devan questions, such as why? HAHAHAHA don't you see? You have it all wrong. The question you should be asking him is what took him so long? This whole rivalry was centered around Stan and Brian on ELITE's side. Nobody was talking about Devan and as a matter of fact, his own "brothers" would barely let him talk. Anger slowly started to build but Devan was able to keep his emotions in check without anybody noticing. But last Saturday, when Brian got pinned? It was the last straw and what Devan did as a result was more than acceptable in my eyes. The shocks from the cage made him think clearer. He finally realized that he doesn't need Stan and Brian by his side and do you know why that is? It's because they were holding him back. They refused to let him shine! But look at Starr Stan, acting all clueless over there. It must suck to be on the other side of betrayal for once huh? Let me clear the air for you. Devan didn't let you down.if anything, you and Brian let Devan down and that's not just an opinion, that's a well known fact. Exhibit A, when you and Devan had the opportunity to become the EAW Unified Tag Team champions, it was you Stan who was thrown into the glass shards. Exhibit B, which I've already talked about but will gladly bring it up one last time - it happened just a few days ago when Brian took the fall for you guys. You gave him no other choice. He had to trim the fat and before you blow a gasket Stan, you should be thankful, not because it's Thanksgiving, but because Devan is giving you a second opportunity. Join him and leave Brian behind. If you are smart like you say you are, then the decision is a no brainer. 

Last week on Showdown I said that RAGNAROK would focus on our individual careers for the time being and it's because of two main reasons. One reason being we did our job. We made ELITE crumble at our feet, with an assist from Devan, but regardless of what transpired, the ELITE alliance is DEAD. And two, I believe Lannister and Brody should focus on their tag team titles reign while I focus on the next big chapter of my career. Chapter One starts with the Elimination Chamber at Road to Redemption, seeing as I have already qualified for it. That's right Norman - but before we get there, you must team with a former foe, Devan Dubian, as you two take on the current Answers World Champion, Hades the Hellraiser, in a handicap match. Mr. Dubian you said it yourself, you aren't that familiar with the "champ", while we are. You want a scouting report? Then listen closely. I don't doubt Hades' abilities in the ring. For the most part, he's a tough competitor and I'll never say otherwise. He's a monster as Pierre would say. And when Norman and I first arrived to EAW, he caught our eye. In fact I wanted Norman to be a lot like him. But ever since he won the Answers World championship his reputation has been diminishing. The dominant man he once was is no more. He can't finish and he relies on others to help him retain that championship of his. I know what I'm about to say to you Hades will annoy you, since I've said it many times before, but Norman should be the current Answers World champion as he had you and Vic beat - that is until Stan got involved. I remember the last time I brought that up, you in return brought up sex toys. Yea, that is your champion ladies and gentlemen - pathetic I know. Hell Xavier Williams had him beat as well when he cashed in but it didn't count because Dark Demon took the contract out of his briefcase. And let's not forget the Showdown Super Show! Lannister also had Hades beat until your former friend, Brian Daniels decided to attack him. So as you can see Devan, Hades must have a rabbit's foot in his boot or something because his skill is being replaced by an overwhelming amount of luck. This isn't me attacking you Hades. I'm just trying to prove to you that title does not belong to you. It's only caused you problems and that's why the sooner you lose it, the better. So Devan, to answer your question, I might be willing to have Norman be "nice" to you this week because you gained my respect from your actions at Shock Value. And even I can't deny you made some compelling points the last time you talked. But - I would be lying to you if I said I wasn't thinking about the bigger picture HAHAHAHA. You almost had me Devan. You should have quit while you were ahead. Let me make something perfectly clear. Showdown is my turf. It's my backyard, Devan. You've been on Showdown for what, a week? And you're already talking about being crowned the new Answers World Champion? Here's some advice for you: next time, just bite your tongue because now I have some serious thinking to do. If I were you, I would rethink your strategy because I know you Devan. I was the one who called you a wild card last week and boy was I right. However I also know you're a snake, or I guess some people would say you're an "opportunist" instead and I have no problem with that. But just know that if you try something - I will take your head off with a Discus Clothesline. Crystal clear?
Hades
Post November 27th 2014, 7:22 pm by Hades
It's not surprising to see that the match I'll be participating in this weekend is a Handicapped Match; just another lackluster penalty for speaking out against Damien Murrow's methods and lack of managerial skills I assume.  But what am I supposed to think when he pulls crap like this?  Leaving your World Champion off the card for two weeks in a row and putting him in an unbalanced match with combustible elements like Norman Hellion and Devan Dubian--which could sideline him weeks prior to Road to Redemption--is completely irresponsible.  But you know what, I'm not going to complain because in spite of the circumstances I'm happy that I get the chance to get into the ring this week with two men who I know fairly well.  Norman, Peter, Elizabeth, John Boy, Jim Bob, whoever is operating the watchtower these days..is someone I've had a fair share of run-in's with.  In all the time that I've known him, never had he come off as someone's errand boy.  I always took him or them as the type that did things in accordance to his own book and no one else's.  I respected him for that.  But now I can't say that level of respect is as high as it used to be.  Weeks prior to the last one, I remember Norman coming out and publicly stating that he and I were no longer friends.  Of course I heard this from TMZ, so I didn't believe it at first.  I got on Twitter to see if this were so and he blocked me; I checked Facebook and discovered that he had unfriended me; and I just broke out in tears.  The dam had broken.  Big Hades was crying the tears of a motherfucking clown and why?  Because Norman Hellion chose not to be my friend anymore.  I wound up going home after a hard evening of training to kick my dog--who wound up biting the shit out of me for doing so--and throughout my duration in the Hospital it had finally come to me...why the hell should I be upset?  Why should this come as some sort of a shock to me?  Norman was never the most stabled or intellectual guy in the locker room, there's no wonder his mind was so easily changed.  He went from a potential friend and protege' to participating in a faction and becoming someone's corporate bitch.  So what makes you think he wouldn't do the same to you Dubian?  Not even a week ago the two of you stood on opposite sides of the ring as enemies, do you think that he's going to be so quick to let all of that go?  You're treating him like a reasonable human being and that's what is going to lead to your downfall.  You can't reason with a lion, you can't reason with a crocodile, or a python because their logic not only differs but completely contradicts that of our own.  Sure he may have made it clear that I'm his target and wants what I have earlier this week, but that was moments before you won the Beat the Clock Challenge.  That which you see as a major milestone in your career has put you in the line of fire along with me.  So by no means does him being your temporary teammate for the week mean you're exempt from his wrath, it just means you have a greater chance at not being attacked during the match.  Note: I said "greater", which really isn't much.  And just think, what if Starr-Stan were to win the BTC Challenge this week.  For once I'll find myself backstage pulling for him, because I know what kind of a crybaby he really is.  I know that he hates losing more than anything in the World and would go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that he got his "redemption".  That would most likely double your chances of losing at Road to Redemption; but due to the fact there will be two spots remaining after this week, imagine if Brian Daniels were to gain acceptance in this match.  You would lose it, be real with me, you'd shit your pants if that happened wouldn't you?  I know you would.  Because you were never good at closing doors before you opened new ones.  It hurts me to hear that you see me as someone whom you do not know of, when we go back to 2011.  We were competitors in more than three different companies, hell, I even worked for you at a point in time!  I made your brand one of the most show-stopping, heart-pounding, must see events of all time.  How could you forget all of the ratings I pulled, all of the money I brought in and put in your back pocket?  Who the hell do you think was the reason for the success of EWE?  It sure as hell wasn't Dorin or SES, it was all me!  I get it if your task is to forget everything outside of these walls, but forgetting that you and I have had a number of encounters in the EAW is just saddening.  Singles, Tag Teams, Six Man Tags, and even the No Way Out Match from last year.  We've shared a number of marquees together and you mean to tell me that you don't remember one shred of them?  Pft.  Well if you want to continue this charade of amnesia and enter this match under the impression that I don't know much about you, then go right ahead.  It'll be that much more pleasing for me when I see you being carried out on a stretcher.  Whether that's brought on by my hand or Norman's matters none to me; once again, I'm just happy I get to fight this week.  Gear up and get ready pretty boy, 'cause I'm looking to knock your head off of your shoulders.
Post November 27th 2014, 2:37 pm by Guest
Imitation, it's the sincerest form of flattery.  And lately, I have been blessed with my fair share of it.

Thanksgiving is one of the few joyous occasions that we as Mortals share in.  A time for food, family, tenderness, and warmth.  But above all else, it's a time to declare to The Almighty, that which we are thankful for;  and I am thankful for not only the reunion betweence me and my pride & joy that rests on my shoulder, but for the flattery brought on by the satire performance of one Miss Tarah Nova.  I "stole" the Vixens Championship sometime ago, she did the same with the Hall of Fame Championship;  I am seen as The Monster Vixen, and she's now advertising herself as The Vixen Killer.  But really, whose career has she "killed" besides her own, what has she "butchered" outside of the English Language?  Cameron??  Am I really supposed to believe that Tarah ended Cameron's career?  Please, I can't even read that smuck on paper let alone digest the words.  Cameron has never allowed anyone to get one over on her.  This is the same woman who returned to retire two of the biggest names in the history of our profession, yet I'm expected to believe that Tarah ended Cameron Ella Ava?  That's unfathomable!  I know Cameron, I've actually had conversations with her, I know that she will undoubtedly return to proclaim that which belongs to her....I mean she's been resurrected more times than Michael Myers so there's no question she will be back.  I just hope that Tarah isn't naive enough to NOT expect her unprecedented return to come sooner or later.  But I'm getting off topic, my prior point is that Tarah wants to be like me.  It's clear to even the most sightless of man that she o' so desperately wants to be in my position.  To be able to stand here as the Legend that I am today.  That Legend who has emerged from the shadows and made history as the first African-American Vixens Champion, the only woman to win four weekly awards within the same week, and the only woman to win Most Valuable Extremist.  She who has broken every barrier there is...gender, race, you name it.  I am the reason why this Division has finally been restored and I'm the reason why a lot of these women are being brought into the limelight including Tarah.  Before she got that fluke of a victory over me nobody gave a damn about her.  Hell before she encountered Cameron nobody cared about her either, so what does that tell you?  It should tell you that Tarah is the type that gains popularity at the demise of others because she hasn't the credibility or talent to do so on her own.  If anyone should be embarrassed, it should be her.  I'm not at all ashamed of my loss, that's just one more career that I can say I played a role in elevating.  But I'm afraid that tomorrow will be a different story.  This time I will not be doing charity work, I will be beating the living shit out of her because as of late she has allowed her ego to exceed its limitations.  Though she may believe it so, she isn't better than me, she's just the flavor of the month.  The EAW Universe is like a giant child.  It wants what it wants, when it wants it.  Three maybe four months ago, the flavor was Caramel with Cameron Ava, the month after it was Vanilla with Kendra Shamez, after that it was Chocolate with me, now it's Butterscotch with Tarah; but no matter what flavor is craved for the moment Chocolate will forever be the flavor of every month.

Which means no matter how hard she tries, she will always be the butt of every joke.  Everything from her copy & paste moveset, generic gimmick, burlesque moments, nonsensical one-liners, and satire of a push is a complete joke.  Since the beginning of her career she was destined to be ridiculed.  She was bound by a leash her entire career, at first it was Stephy Love holding the opposite end of it, then it was Dark Demon, and now that she's free from their hold this pup has been wandering dangerous parts of the city getting herself into all kinds of mischief.  But be warned, eventually she will come across a dog with a much stronger bite than that of her own;  and I do believe she's found her.  This time there won't be an inactive team member there to weigh me down, this time there won't be someone watching her back for her.  It'll just be me against her.  Hmm, perhaps that could be another thing that I am thankful for.  I get to completely ruin her momentum going into this Number One Contenders Match.

To say that I don't deserve the Title I carry is a bit of a stretch isn't it?  I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the objective of a Ladder Match to secure whatever it is dangling high above the ring?  Yes, I'm sure that's it.  And whosoever should retrieve the item, leaves with it correct?  Yeah, that sounds about right.  So how am I not deserving of this Title?  The irony here is so amusing.  How could she judge my qualifications as Champion when the only accomplishment she has to her name is etched in pencil on her resume'?  I think I would have respected her more if she would have just gone to the Concession Stand and bought herself a replica Hall of Fame Title.  At least that way she would have been able to say she earned it.  Is that hypocritical of me to say?  Some would say so, but it isn't.  When I picked up the Vixens Title, it belonged to no one; the Title Tarah has isn't hers to wield or command because it belongs to Cameron.  She is so desperate to get her hands on a Title, any Title, that she will steal someone else's.  Had it been I who stole Cameron's Title, I would've destroyed it or used it to get inside of her head, but she stole it just for the perk of being able to call herself a Champion.  Now that is sad.  What she should be doing is asking herself whether or not that kind of behavior is deserving of my respect as opposed to questioning my qualifications.

Clearly intelligence isn't something she's equipped with.  Not only has she engorged on her entire foot, but she's threatening a Monster.  Hospitals don't intimidate me...nor can they stop me.  So if she plans on ending me, then she will have to kill me, and I don't think she has the moxie to do so because as history has proven, she isn't everything her nickname implies.  Tarah is just the one of million semen that was successful in locating the whereabouts of her trailer trashed Mother's rotted uterus.  Tomorrow night I look to do what her Mother should have done but didn't have the stomach to do when she found out that she was pregnant with this mistake....I will figuratively "abort" her.

Heh-hehe-hehe-hehe...
Christopher Corrupt
Post November 27th 2014, 12:22 pm by Christopher Corrupt
DYNASTY SUPERSHOW PROMO #2

Okay I can see what’s happening. You’ve already pegged me as the typical “Extremist.” No originality, basic, standard wrestler with no quality. Thing is, I got more value than that and deep down inside, you know this. I am the Evolution, Revolution, Classic individual who knows the most important thing as said in my favourite Bouncing Souls song lyric: “There are only a few things that really belong to me, who I am, who I was and who I want to be.”

Let’s break it down.

Who I am: Christopher “Classic” Corrupt, a man that breaks rules, makes his own, causes havoc in the ring and outside with authority, staff and extremists. Not only that, but a true asshole with no respect for anybody but himself. I am the greatest wrestler this company has and a true asset, an Evolution of Wrestling. I can be classy, old school – the true way along with a sharp edge – extreme, hardcore wrestling style with downright cheating and conniving ways. You saw this clearly in our last match Ventura when I kicked you right in the balls blatantly for the whole world to see.

Who I was: The face. The one everybody cheered for. The good guy, the hero, the nice guy. It wasn’t until I realized being nice, pleasant meant shit in this cruel world, both in the professional world of wrestling and outside of it. I never got respect, admiration or anything. I had to change it up, change my ways, so I did. I never looked back and man, I am glad I didn’t.

Who I want to be: A National Extreme Champion, a force to be reckoned with and when you got gold, well that’s power. And after I am champ, I’ll move on to other titles, and overthrow the authority and management in this company and run it the way I see things fit. See…revolutions take time, but I got all the time in the world.

See Ventura, you need to take me seriously and realize I am the true competitor, the one to push you to the brink of madness. We all know I am better than you; you can’t win straight up in a match against me. Nothing to be ashamed of, look at Pop or Nas, they couldn’t do it either. Pop’s nursing a bad leg, poor bastard, but he’s lucky. See, if he’s smart, he’ll stay away, but you? No you’re asking for more, you want a fight brought your way. Fine. Let’s do this, but we know the end result.

You didn’t send out your Entourage or need assistance in our match on Sunday, but you damn sure had your boy Troy – hey that rhymes, in your corner. I need no one. But I am sure you’ll have your assclowns in attendance during the battle royal at this Sunday’s Supershow. Oh well, it won’t do you any good, because I will walk out the number-one-contender one way or another. Nobody is stopping the corruption. Keep considering me not the badass I am, come on doubt me, it’s contagious in this place. Fuck, lose some matches and everybody casts you as a loser for the rest of your life. It’s like high school in this place. Reputations mean a lot, but they can change. This Sunday, it’s the deciding factor of who is championship material. It certainly isn’t you, Pantera Negra, Randy Reaume, James Knight or Hannibal Krane. Nope. It’s the other guy: Christopher Corrupt.

I am glad you’re willing to step up to the plate to try and take me out. Have an open invitation to do so Ventura, but know this: you don’t scare me, your half-ass crew mean jack shit, you’re a never-was like the old days and I am the future. LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO POP! It will be the same to happen to you. I don’t respect legends or greats of EAW. I just crush them and move on. Your dreams aren’t happening. Mine are about to become a reality. I ain’t a nice guy. USED to be. Hence the word USED but not now. I was never a softie though, always had that side those weren’t so sure about. But hey, keep on judging and molding me into something I am not. See how it works for you this Sunday.

Seems to me you don’t really want this opportunity of being a National Extreme Champion. That’s fine by me Ventura, step aside and let a true talent take the job of defeating Aren or Tyler Parker. All you past extremists want what they had. But they don’t seem to realize that ship has long gone and it ain’t coming back. Don’t worry; I’ll knock some sense into your head this Sunday.

As for you other losers – just get prepared for an ass whomping of a lifetime. I ain’t sparing anybody. Hell, I can single-handedly eliminate you all. You’re all a waste of time and not worth being on this card. None of you should have this opportunity. POP, enjoy watching the match in a hospital room while you recover. Remember I AM THE FUTURE.  I am Christopher “Classic” Corrupt and I will be heard one way or another and I’ll win by any…means…necessary!
TLA
Post November 27th 2014, 11:01 am by TLA
---A FEW DAYS AGO---

(The camera cuts to outside of Kevin Devastation's office where an interviewer is seen waiting.)

Interviewer: I am here outside Kevin Devastation's office hoping to get a word on who the new Dynasty extremist will be at the upcoming Supershow. I hope to hear word from him soon.

(The door begins to open...)

Interviewer: It looks like he is coming out!

(The door opens and King Mustafa steps out smiling.)

Interviewer: Wait... I was expecting Kevin Devastation... what are you doing here?

(Mustafa looks mildly irritated by the interviewer.)

King Mustafa: You see friend, Mustafa goes where he pleases. But since you are here with your cameras and all... allow Mustafa to enlighten you on just why Mustafa has been in the presence of the esteemed Kevin Devastation.

(Mustafa pulls out a piece of paper and shows it to the interviewer.)

King Mustafa: This friend is a paper officially naming Pantera Negra as the official representative of Dynasty for the New Breed Showcase match on Friday Night Voltage. Pantera Negra came within a centimeter of winning the number one contender's battle royal at Shock Value. In fact Mustafa believes that on any other night Pantera Negra would have snatched victory away from Nasir and his stinking father. Still Pantera Negra has made his presence felt among the Voltage audience. Pantera Negra was in fact the man to eliminate the last surviving man in that match who declares himself a member of the Voltage brand. J.P. Caliban and the Voltage fans will no doubt be looking for revenge, but Pantera Negra is not one to run from a challenge. So with the blessings of King Mustafa, Voltage will once again ascend to the gallows and watch The Rope conquer through execution before returning to Dynasty as a true hero.

(Mustafa laughs darkly as he walks away.)

---MANY YEARS AGO---

(A small child crawls out from under a bed. He sees blood all around him. He looks up and that is when he sees the rope. Silently he crawls back beneath his bed and pretends that nothing has happened clutching his crown to his chest.)

---TODAY---

(A man runs through the woods panting loudly. He charges down the worn trail before quickly darting off into the brush. He darts around a fallen tree before he suddenly trips forward and flies upwards his head never even touching the ground as he falls.)

Man: AHHHHHHH LET ME GO!!!

(The man hangs upside down from a tree as he screams for help. He tries to bend upwards to sever the binding rope cutting into his ankles but he cannot reach it. His screams go unheard by the forest.)

Man: Alright... I'll give it back just let me go!!

(The man again tries to swing upwards to pull at his ankles but quickly stops as he sees a figure shrouded by shadows standing on top of a branch above him. The figure quickly leaps from the branch and vanishes.)

Man: You there! Help me! If you are listening!

(Suddenly King Mustafa emerges from the path and walks up to the captured man.)

King Mustafa: You ignorant fool! You believed that you could take all that Mustafa holds dear and get away with it? You are not even royal... No not at all. You are a petty thief and Mustafa would have you executed in his homeland.

(Mustafa reaches into the man's jacket and pulls out his crown.)

King Mustafa: You are not the first to take from Mustafa and he suspects that you will not be the last. However... this will be your last...

Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Mustafa lunges forward and covers the man's mouth to stop the screaming.)

King Mustafa: You must be silent. The Rope is listening... You do not want to disturb him do you? 

(Mustafa pulls out a dagger and severs the man's bindings. He runs away immediately into the forest. Mustafa gazes as if possessed into his crown.)

King Mustafa: Soon... Mustafa's dynasty shall begin. WITNESS!

(Mustafa places his crown back onto his head as the shadowy figure drops from above behind him. Mustafa turns and smiles at his face.)
LVCIAN
Post November 27th 2014, 10:37 am by LVCIAN
I didn't establish claims I simply exposed facts. You didn't just lose a seat in the EAW board room, you lost the respect of millions around the world. You lost the right to call yourself an extremist. You did something a roster of extremists won't ever forgive you for. I know you could care less about respect or what other extremists think of you, but deep down of you dwells  guilt, I know you will attempt to refute that, but you know it's true. And you are guilty. You're the reason why the man who calls himself "the devil" rules the land of extreme with an iron fist. if my memory serves well I did congratulate you for making Crash tap out like the little bitch he is, but you still didn't get the job done. You didn't put him on the shelf. He is still in power and he will still be in power for God knows how long. And it's all your FAULT. Your career didn't change after War Games, but the landscape of EAW did! Because of YOUR half-asses efforts to protect this company. You couldn't stop Crash when you had to. You were revered as a God, you were put on a pedestal by many, but let's face it you're no God, YOU are the devil not Crash because YOU brought hell upon us all. I know you won't move a finger to save EAW. I know that just like many other extremists did you will stand there with your arms crossed and watch Crash burn the empire all of us built together down. You're under the delusion that you are the reason this place is what it is today because of you. That your contributions solely developed EAW into the success it is today. That my friend is a huge misconception. We've all contributed to make EAW the success it is today not just you.

It's evident that is all you care about. Protecting what is "yours", fulfilling your own selfish desires is your main goal and I get that, but I want you to get this too. I'm utilizing any method I have to utilize to protect this company. I will fight for what is right until the bitter end. I'm the man this company needs as it's leader. A honorable and respectable man, a man who is willing to do anything to anyone to do what is RIGHT. You're going to be no exception, DEDEDE. I'm going to do everything in my power to neutralize you and accomplish the mission I set out to accomplish the day I returned to this company. I would defend what is mine too. In fact, I have always defended what I care about, who I care about like a tigress defends her cubs. Thing is, that belt ain't yours. You have your name engraved on it and all, you flaunt that accolade in our faces every time you get a chance to but that belt, DEDEDE, belongs to ME. I have earned it unlike your current tenure as World Heavyweight Champion.

You insist on calling me a failure despite the fact I have proven myself time and time again to you, to the EAW universe, to MYSELF.You a better man than I am? That's probably the funniest joke I have heard in a long time. You're not even a man.. At least you haven't demonstrated to be one with your actions lately. A real man does what is right regardless of the consequences doing so may bring him. You don't have any balls, you are a PUSSY, DEDEDE. That's what you truly are you aren't even worthy of being called an extremist, not after War Games and defiantly not after Dynasty. That's why I want Methuselah's head on stick, I don't want you, I want Meth's head as proof to the world that Lucian Black is WORTHY and DESERVING of a World Title, a Hall of Fame ring and all the glory in the world. Upstaged by ADV? Where is ADV now, DEDEDE? ADV clearly doesn't give a damn about EAW otherwise he would've stayed. Upstaged by Xavier Williams??? I USED Xavier Williams, I USED the rest of The Council to achieve my ultimate goal of the eradication of pollution. These aren't excuses, these are facts, ESTABLISHED facts. I don't care if you deem me worthy, they deem me worthy, the people deem me worthy and as long as they do I don't give a damn about your respect or thoughts about me. You continue to underestimate my power after all this time. You would think a veteran wouldn't underestimate an opponent with the credentials, with the reputation that I have, but you do and that is really, really dumb of you. I got my finger on the trigger and I will shoot without hesitation, Ryan. I'm willing to shoot, I am willing to superman punch the hell out of you and you can bet your ass I WILL.  That makes me a threat, that is why you should view me as such, the fact I am willing to do anything, the fact I have pinned you TWICE. And you have pinned me for a record number of ... ONE TIME! I've assessing your caliber as a wrestler, I have been studying you for a while now, DEDEDE. I know what your Achilles' heel is, I know all of your weaknesses. I know your nightmares, your dreams. You'd be surprised.. I probably know you better than you know yourself. You're absolutely right though.. Everything I achieved in companies all over the world equates to nothing here. This is the wrestling promotion of wrestling promotions, the pinnacle of wrestling! I've yet to win a world championship here, but my time to emerge victorious as the representation of Dynasty is only days away. Can you hear the clock ticking? I can, once the clock strikes the appropriate time I will take everything from you. Your title, your throne, your crown, your career if I have to, EVERYTHING! I'll have no compassion over your damn soul, and why should I? You want to destroy me just as much as you want to destroy me and you will have no mercy upon me either. Believe me, it's not like I want it. I don't want it, I want to awake the monster that lives deep down within you and I want to SLAY THAT BEAST.

Who's bitching about anything? I was just speaking the truth and you know what they say about the truth... IT HURTS.  I understand how much you're busting your ass to defend that title belt, but seemingly you don't understand how much I have BUSTED MY ASS for YEARS to earn everybody's respect. I started out as a joke, I came from nothing.. LOOK AT ME NOW, RYAN. I'm something from NOTHING. I've made more progress than anybody ever has in this business, I have improved as a pro wrestler more than anybody has in THE HISTORY of EAW or any other company. That will be my legacy. If you don't want to respect it the easy way, you will the hard way, boy! A way you ain't certainly going to like. You don't care if your actions are honorable or dishonorable and that is the problem with you and many other extremists that inhabit the land of extreme. People's primary concern nowadays is to acquire the fame, the money and the glory. There was a time in professional wrestling where having a good reputation was the ultimate. Times have changed, evidently, but we can revert back to those times. We can revert back to the golden era of extreme answers wrestling, no, we can enter a NEW golden era and we will whether you like it or not, DEDEDE, THIS SUNDAY.I know damn well I can beat you too. I have pinned you twice. They say third times the charm. If I were you i would be preoccupied, DEDEDE. You're not going face to face with Kevin Devastation's bitch ass this time, you're not going face to face with a guy who should have never made it out of developmental of course I am referring to     Zack Crash. You're going  face to face with a REAL MAN.     Oh, I have been in the spotlight before, DEDEDE. I was in the first ever match for the Answers World Championship and intend on re writing history. This time I will be successful, I will be victorious and there is nothing you can do about it because DEDEDE, to leave Dynasty this Sunday unscathed you're going to have to run me over with a damn truck. That's the only way you will stop superman from beating the living daylights out of you and making one final statement. I've experienced losses I never thought I could bounce back from, but I was wrong. I bounced back and kicked adversity's ass. I've tasted failure more times than you imagine, but I learned from my failures, I learned from the mistakes I committed and now I am stronger than ever. I feel like I am bullet proof, DEDEDE. You won't stop me that easily, you won't stop me AT ALL.

I see you getting your ass handed to you. I see you suffering an irreparable loss. I see you begging me for forgiveness and finally treating me respectfully. I could be wrong but there is one thing I am one hundred percent sure about.. You won't be World Champion when the night smoke clears and the dust settles. I AM THE SUN, DEDEDE and I will burn the eye in the sky into ashes. YOU will be humiliated, YOU will be embarrassed. And YOU deserve that punishment for all the maniacal and malicious schemes you've pulled. Karma isn't real, but I am, DEDEDE, and I will make sure you pay for what you've done. HONOR will continue to live on through me and there isn't a thing you can do about it.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post November 27th 2014, 5:28 am by Mr. DEDEDE
DYNASTY PROMO

You seem to have a lot of words in you Lucian, but you obviously have no idea what to do with them. Probably because you're clutching at straws to formulate a coherent argument. But EAW is no debate club, it's not like we're going to step in that ring on Sunday to yell at each other. But Jesus, I just thought you'd be a bit more convincing. But what do you do instead? You go right back to the Zack Crash argument. You want to go there? Zack Crash never beat me. There, simple. I'll sooner give Xavier Williams more credit for taking EAW from me than I'll ever give Zack. But even then, in this War Games match you claim I've ''failed'' in, I didn't even take the fall. My career wasn't altered, I never really lost anything in that match other than a seat in the EAW board room, in fact the weight was lifted. The responsibility for demanding little babies like you was lifted. Having to listen to the incessant bitching of everyone who loses so much as a match in EAW, having to hear complaints about ''why did he get the title shot before me??" and then half of those fucking people turn their backs on me anyway even after I tried so hard to make this company as good as it could get. You think I miss that? You think I miss having grown men bitch at me like women about how ''hard'' everything and how ''unfair'' their conditions are? No, I didn't fail to Crash, in fact Zack Crash hasn't proven anything to me and he never will, because when he stepped into the ring with me surrounded by four glass walls what did he do? That's right, he tapped out. I even remember you congratulating me for it.

Because what I came into this business to do nearly eight years ago wasn't sit behind a desk and listen to grown men get their problems off their chest or to make everybody happy. I came here to be a wrestler, win gold, carry gold. I'm living out my purpose, and I'll make damn sure I protect my purpose at ALL COSTS. Against Zack Crash, Kevin Devastation or this Sunday, against you. I'll go to any measure to protect what I have, and the beauty about not running EAW anymore is I don't have to foot the bill on your medical expenses. I don't have to give a crap about your well being at all, only thing I care about is protecting what's mine.

But that's enough getting sidetracked on bullshit matters because the fact of the matter is Lucian, there is nothing from that past you can throw in my face that'll compensate for the failure you are. I could have gotten pinned by Crash 100 times over; I'm still the better man than you. I called you a habitual failure because that's what you are, because you've let yourself be defeated over and over here in EAW and this has nothing to do with the actual losing of a match. You've let yourself be defeated by the fact that you're upstaged by the people who come up with you; you know, the Xaviers and ADV's of the world. You've thrown excuse after excuse as to why I should revere you enough to deem you worthy of a title match. I already told you I was going to give you what you wanted, and if you think I'm lying and think that I was going to pick fucking Tornado or something over the guy who's been publicly calling me out for weeks then that's your prerogative. It really doesn't matter what I was or wasn't going to do now does it? What's done is done. The match is made, and it's a match you're not even nearly ready to win, because you still think people should give a rats ass about what you did elsewhere in the world. That elsewhere isn't EAW, and there's no competition on the level of EAW competition. You think God should be impressed because you drank a cup of coffee in Japan and Speared some 5'6 Luchador out of his mask? You really think that amounts to ANYTHING in the World Heavyweight Championship scene in the biggest combat sport company on the planet? WHY should I see you as a threat, can I at least ask you that much? What MAKES YOU a threat?? Because you worked your life to get here? SO HAS EVERYONE ELSE! You think we just take in random guys off the street and give them matches on national TV? This is EAW for the love of god! You're the one telling me how supposedly nobody's supporting me to win this match yet you're the one who thinks anyone's supposed to care about your little lifes work? Let me tell you about lifes work Lucian, I've been in this mainstream business nearly a decade and I'm only getting better. But lets say your logic works in the real world and I'm the guy who's just never struggled right? Never ever had a fall from grace. I'm the guy who's had an easy run at the top for all these years. Now how do you figure that? Oh maybe I rubbed a magic lamp and a genie came out and granted my wish for it! What's your little explanation for why I've been the man for so long huh? How do you explain me being able to soar over competition in any era?

See that's the problem with people who sit on their high horse chair and bitch about me being the man. If you people have such a problem with it, knock me off! Knock me off my pedestal and take my spot and hold ME back! Almost an oxymoron to be fair, because while I challenge people like Lucian to come and knock me off they don't seem to understand how much I'm busting my ass to keep my spot. That TRANSCENDS honor to me, that's pure hard work leading up to results. You think I care if I'm labeled the saint or sinner? That's not the issue, I don't care if there's any honor behind what I do or not! I had to compete in TWO MATCHES, last AN HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES in the Grand Rampage match! I had to win a FLAMING NO WAY OUT CAGE MATCH AGAINST FIVE OTHER MEN TO EVEN GET A CHANCE AT FIGHTING FOR THIS TITLE, AND THIS STRINGY HAIRED JAR-HEADED CUNT THINKS HE'S OWED A TITLE SHOT? FROM ME?  I DON'T OWE YOU SHIT! And another thing -- that false sense of entitlement of yours WILL be your undoing because you haven't worked even 1/4th as hard as I have to get to have what I have, and I won't let all that hard work go in vain by your hands. No, hell no! See, I see you for the threat you are, I see you as a threat to my Championship but I am not threatened by you. Why? Because I know damn well I can beat you. I've done it before and I have no problem doing it again. You and I aren't strangers, but you're going to be in a strange world this Sunday. That world is called the ''spotlight''. The ''big stage''. ''Title town''. Where the prestige'd battle for what is prestigious, and this is gonna be your first night in this world and just might also be your last. Because I don't think a self-entitled, soft, paper-skin punk like you could stomach a loss as gruesome as this. I've had to take career threatening injuries, Ive had to deal with losing the headliner of Pain for Pride, I've had my World Championship taken from my cold, bloody hands more than once. I've tasted failure and I did it in front of the whole world. You haven't. Your failures have been written off as just another chapter beginning. But in the spotlight, failure is always a glass half empty. No matter how many people tell you it was a ''great match'' or a ''nice try'' you FAILED in front of the whole world, and I don't think you have the guts or the nuts to bear it! 

Truthfully I see you fading back into obscurity the same way you always do, but now that you're past the point of no return you'll be afforded no more excuses. You came for the crown and you flew too close to the Sun aiming for the eye in the sky. It doesn't surprise most people when someone loses to Mr. DEDEDE, but for you it's a different story. For you it's an overzealous fuckup who called a Great out and accused him of being a coward, but eventually was put in his place. You'll be absolutely humiliated and you should be. You'll deserve it, you'll deserve everything you get. Because this is everything you asked for. Hope you enjoy it.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post November 27th 2014, 3:42 am by J-Dynasty 2?
Here’s something I’m sure most have a mutual agreement in, there are always people worse and better off than ourselves.

So then in this imbalanced unfair world of ours, where one is hard pressed to truly know if one is a part of the lucky ones or the unfortunate ones instead, how do we decide to act and carry ourselves? Do we covet what we have or do we have no care in the world?

All my life people have asked me if I’m just that damn negligent, do I have no concern with my own wellbeing with the risks that I take and the brazen decisions that I make. “Why become a wrestler when you can settle down with a good job and a nice woman in tow?” “Do you not care that you put your body on the line every time you perform those dangerous high risk maneuvers?” “Isn’t doing what that giant wrinkled prune a great idea if you’ll be given a free ride to the top instead of dealing with his anger?” The thing is, none of these things are worth coveting more than my chances at progress and living up to who I know that I am. A stable life, this body of mine and free rides aren’t special enough things for me to forget that the slickest of the slick gets conned by no man no matter how many promises are made, that the brazen beast cowers before no threats no matter how severe and that the Komodo Dragon always lethally bites back at any who dare infringe on my territory and personal space regardless of who they are. Yeah if I was suffocating I’d sure as hell scratch and claw at whatever was at my throat to catch that next breath with a survival instinct, but I won’t shy away from leaping off a ledge or swimming in deep waters if on the other side there is what I seek.

If I break, I break.

If I fail, I fail.

If I die, I die.

Now obviously this whole mystery opponent deal is something some might call punishment, I’m sure Kevin Devastation sees it that way, hell my match is the only match on Dynasty that has no championship implications but then again I’m one of the people who is performing at the legendary Madison Square Garden and I get to be on the Supershow. I have no complaints, yet also no thanks to give, all I have is the mindset to play darts and catch whatever adversary I have square in the head with a well-placed spike just for the thrill and self-satisfaction of getting a bull’s-eye. Everyone knows what’s up, every person Kevin Devastation selected to take me on couldn’t handle me, so now he’s trying to catch people from other brands and not telling me who beforehand so he can change the game up on me, but the thing is I’m an instinctual fighter. I get a mastery of the battle field when I’m actually there, I get to know a man when I look him in the eyes into the windows of his soul! Some people think a lot of my movement, the smoke, the games and like are just quirks and fun games I play, and while true in some regards the fact remains that they are also tools for me to get to know my opponent seeing what pisses them off and throws them off their normal pace. Nothing traditional seems to mess with people more than actually having fun between those ring ropes, doing what some might consider weird gets to then even more! When it comes to one on one matches to this day I’ve had no challengers, my game has had no equal, this mystery man could never fuck with the undefeatable soloing tear I’m on. Heh, maybe that’s the real reason I declined Kevin Devastation’s offer, the only time I ever got pinned to the mat was when relying on someone else. I alone will conquer.
Tyler Parker
Post November 26th 2014, 11:50 pm by Tyler Parker
Strategy vs. Envy is what you're calling it? I say it's fitting but it's only fitting because both represent the two of us. Not how you think it is though. See, you seem to think you represent strategy whereas I represent envy. You think just because you stole --- that's right, stole --- the National Extreme Championship from me that I'm envious of you. Tell me, Aren, why should I be envious of you? I have accomplished so much in my career. So damn much. You haven't accomplished one tenth of what I have. I'm not envious of anyone, especially not a thief. More than that, you're a fluke. I don't say that because I'm mad at you or whatever you've accused me of being. I say that because for someone who likes to call himself a strategist, you just so happened to be in the right place at the right time. You had no plan going into the match other than to walk out with the National Extreme Championship. Obviously, you did just that but you wouldn't have had I not been on top of the turnbuckle. Had I not? This match wouldn't be happening. You wouldn't be facing me at the SuperShow. Had I not, you wouldn't even be relevant. Usually I wouldn't go as far as to say that but tell me, Aren, where would you be if it weren't for me? I'll tell you --- nowhere. At least, not where you are right now. If it weren't for me, you'd still be at the bottom of the card. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have been given the opportunities you've been given. More importantly, you wouldn't be holding the National Extreme Championship. So if anyone should be thankful, Aren, it should be you. You should be thanking me for what you have because I've given it all to you and I could very well take it all away from you.

How ironic is it that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for but what I'm most thankful for is this rematch. This is exactly what I want. This; just you and me in the ring once again. Here's the thing though, I may want this but you, Aren? You don't have to want this but you damn sure need this. Like I said, I don't need the National Extreme Championship. I'm still going to be in the main event every week. I'm still going to have one of the best matches, if not the best, of the night. I'm still going to be right here. You though? You do need the National Extreme Championship. That's why I have no problem with you holding it, I just have a problem with how you're holding it. I mean, that isn't to say you haven't earned it or to say you don't deserve it. You have and you do. There's no doubt about that. Where there is doubt, however, is if you can beat me or not. I don't know if you can, especially with the kind of mindset you have going into this Sunday. You may be wondering, didn't you beat me at House of Glass? No, you didn't beat me. You didn't have to because of the stipulation. All you had to do was throw someone other than me through a glass table. Which, in the end, was how you won. You didn't throw me through a glass table, you just shoved me off of the top of turnbuckle. I had it won and that was all you did to walk out with the National Extreme Championship. You had it easy, huh prince? Like you always have. You've had it easy in life. There isn't many people who have had what you have and I'd even say I'm one of those people. I mean, you've had the riches and you've had it most convenient for you. No one has that. If they want that, they have to work hard and do the best they possibly can to have that. Some may think otherwise of me but they don't know me and they damn sure don't know what I've been through. To just be here is rewarding in itself. So I'm very thankful, even to those who may think otherwise of me.

Am I really as desperate as you think I am? If anything, you're the one who's desperate. I don't blame you though because if I were you, I would be too. I'd be desperate prove I'm not a fluke and prove I can beat the very best. That's the kind of mindset you should have going into this Sunday but you and I both know that isn't. Like I said, with the kind of mindset you have, you're going to prove me right because you can't beat me. You didn't beat me the first time we were in the ring, you didn't beat me for the National Extreme Championship and you aren't going to beat me this Sunday if you have the mindset of a know-nothing child. You haven't outsmarted me and you never will because if you haven't figured it out yet, I've outsmarted you and everyone else. I have you all outsmarted. None of you may know what I mean but you will soon. All of it is going to come full circle and I see it happening by the beginning of next year, maybe even by the end of this year. Then, I'm really going to take back what's rightfully mine. Am I having a really having a hard time accepting the fact that I made a mistake? No, in fact, I've owned up to it. Like I have with every other mistake I've ever made. I know I shouldn't had been on the top of the turnbuckle but I was and that's why you're the champion and I'm not. I know, Aren. I know I'm not perfect but you aren't either. You have me all wrong if you think I see myself as this "personification of perfection" because I've never gone on to say something like that nor would I ever. If there's one wrong I want to right, it's that I should have ignored Monroe and continued to kick your ass. Know what though? I'm going to have to wait until this Sunday to do just that. Do what I should have done a lot sooner. If you want to know what that is, then you better be at the SuperShow or else I'm going to have to find you myself. So when you go to bed tonight, sleep with one eye open.
Marco
Post November 26th 2014, 9:57 pm by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO#2

You can say this is business, I can say this is personal but no matter what the circumstances may be, you have always been my enemy.  

Jamie I can see the hand that you extend to me, I can see that in your eyes and in your heart that you want to help me. I can even feel the compassion that you want to be my friend. Maybe it's our contrasting styles or maybe it's how we were both brought up in this world. But it's so hard Jamie, it's SO...HARD to think that you want to help me. You know how I am, you should feel how much disdain and hate I have for people. This reminds me of a parable about how a woman intervened when the poisonous snake was being beaten down by a group of men with clubs. That woman brought the snake home and nursed it back to health. She loved that poisonous snake like it was her child when she carried it everywhere she went. But one day that snake bit her....and while she falls down to the ground..as her life past before her eyes.  She locked eyes with the snake, and she looked confused...betrayed...heartbroken that the snake that she SAVED, the snake that SHE NURTURED, THE SNAKE THAT SHE CARED FOR LIKE IT WAS HER OWN...stabbed her in the back. She asked the snake, "why did you do this to me, after I have been so kind to you?" And before the woman died the snake responded back to her "You knew I was a poisonous snake when you picked me up." So Jamie if you're still struggling trying to decide if you want to help me or not, I suggest you don't and leave me for DEAD because if you do decide to help me, I'm telling you right now that I will strike with the intent to END YOU!

But what puzzles me Jamie is that you act so surprised that I view you as an enemy and believe me when I say that  this is far and beyond than some silly strife over the New Breed Championship. You can pretend that you wanted to "save" me from a title or  you had some type of "faith" in me that I can become something bigger. Whatever story you want to go by, but this has nothing to do with anything but my own desires to beat you. Besides Jamie, it sounds like you're trying to build yourself up as a savior, which you have no little concept of what a savior IS. But you knew...oh you knew when facing me you have opened pandora's box and within me is a man that has no sense of morality, a man that has NO HEART and man that has no remorse to anyone that I deem my enemy and that's everyone that steps up to and decide to fight! I know that I'm a marked man Jamie, I know that Quality Control is gunning down my throat and you honestly think I'm scared of that? I'm not the one that wants to "wipe their hands" and claim that I have overcame something. NO!! What you are doing right now is tucking your tail between your leg and running away from a fight that is faaar from over my "friend." But if you don't want anything to do with them, I understand. But you need to understand is that my future is never promised, so everything I do is for the now. So if you want to label me pathetic, weak, fragile, meh go ahead because those little words won't mean a DAMN thing when I do something that I was unable to do a few months back. So to answer your question Jamie, you are right. I can't let this go, and my rebirth won't happen UNTIL I BEAT YOU. So trust me when I say this Jamie that your past is catching up to you and when my cold hands grasps around your neck, it's going to feel like SHARP razor blades and I'm going to tear your flesh apart.. So let me reiterate just in case you don't understand! It doesn't matter if I become like Lochlan and turn out to be a distant memory to you. I'm warning you right now that the past is NEVER too far from your present self. So since you are emphasizing the word "overcome" then lets see if you can overcome your past and that past is myself. Like you said I am carrying extra baggage and I NEED to relieve it and in order for me to DIE and brought back to life is if I BEAT YOU this coming Friday on Voltage.

So Jamie, if you think about it your are in a dry and dangerous desert known as the past trying to survive it. I can see you know trying to overcome this steep obstacle and like this proble when this man asked God to be with him during his journey through the desert. As  soon he realizes that there was only one trail of footsteps he came into that realization that it was God himself carrying him through that dangerous journey. But in this story Jamie, God won't be there to save you. If I have to and see God trying to enable you to try to overcome me in this match, I will slay HIM. Then i will grab you by your neck and while your lifeless body dangles and you can't muster any energy to fight. I will LOOK into your eyes and I will make you feel the same way you left me. Beaten....Battered...Conquered but I'm going to make it far worse than ANY MORTAL MAN CAN COMPREHEND!! I'm not going to take anything away from you, you keep whatever pride or dignity you have left and that championship you where. When this match is done and over with I'm going to leave a permanent scar that will haunt you for the rest of your days. Then you will know what it was like going day by day being tormented by a man that has tried to take everything that you have worked so hard for. I'm going to leave you with that and I want to see if you can actually scratch and claw your way out of the abyss because when I look at you, you don't know the true meaning of perseverance or overcoming A TRUE OBSTACLE.  At the end of it all you're going to be hoping for salvation that will come into the form of divine intervention that will carry your soul away from this life...But I won't do that to you Jamie because right now you are an enjoyable pray to clash with multiple times and to torment. But when I'm done with you, I'm going to finally break you and toss you aside and find another toy to play with. It's that simple.
El Landerson
El Landerson
Post November 26th 2014, 8:57 pm by El Landerson
[El Landerson meets Eve in the hallway while she stops him]

Eve: hi El landerson.

El laberinto: Qué huele?

Eve: last Saturday on showdown you defeated Randy Reaume in your beat the clock challenge with a little help from Alex Anderson but now you will also compete in a fatal four way match in three days on showdown show so any thoughts El landerson ?

El laberinto: Well you see Eve,when i defeated Randy Reaume last Saturday i thought that i was gonna hit Alex Anderson on showdown but it looks like i didn't get too either but anyways i got a fatal four way match coming up in three days this Saturday cause when i defeat three of my Opponents like Marcus taven and Bryan Rodgers in even the Olympic gold medalist the American Champion Star Stan because the reason they booked me in this fatal four way match on showdown was cause that star Stan told me that he's gonna send me back to Mexico in three days before showdown because i'm El landerson and i'm going to face Alex Anderson for his Ace Championship inside of the Elimination Chamber match at Road to Redemption PPV after my fatal four way match with three of my Opponents on showdown. 

Eve: El landerson could you even defeat three of your Opponents this Saturday in your fatal four way match.

El Laberinto: if it depends on hows the fatal four way match is gonna be cause when i defeat Star Stan this Saturday on showdown then you will see me at RTR PPV for Alex Anderson Ace Championship as soon as i defeat Bryan Rodgers and Marcus Taven and my beat the clock challenge this week on showdown. chaufa.

( El landerson walks away while Eve follows straight behind him)

Eve: Well there you have it folks because El landerson get's to take on three of his Opponent on showdown and his beat the clock challenge fatal four way match on showdown this Saturday, so i hope that El landerson can officially wins his second match in three days until showdown this week.

Eve: Cause i'm gonna see him defeat Marcus taven and Bryan Rodgers butt this Saturday when he defeats his three Opponent in his beat the clock challenge on showdown  this Saturday because we are going to support El landerson this week on showdown  in three days on Saturday showdown  so make the best showdown roster win this week between El landerson and Star Stan in Marcus taven this week on showdown.

[Camera fades while El landerson goes to his Dressing room before Showdown show]

Last edited by El Laberinto on November 28th 2014, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarah Nova
Post November 26th 2014, 7:43 pm by Tarah Nova
VOLTAGE & SUPERSHOW

*The sense begin with Tarah Nova leaning back in her chair with her boots on the vanity table in front of her. The camera first zoomed in on the Hall of Famer Championship that is resting on her lap then moves to her face before zooming out again.*

Almost two years in December. Thats how long I have waited to get my hands on a title. Any title for that matter.  Two long years of putting my neck on the line, getting burned, scarred and bossed around by a useless man that called himself a leader. Ha. He never lead me to my title like he said he would. He said I would be the Queen of EAW in my first year on even being here. Only for me to realize that I was meant to be the Joker instead. Fool me once shame on me...Fool me twice well..*Tarah lets out a faint chuckle* He got was he deserved.  Once he was gone because Xav kicked his ass, I sent his little pet to hell with two kicks into the face. To bad for her that she left her Hall of Famer Championship laying around for someone better to take it. So to me, Official or unofficial, It doesn’t matter. I deserve to be a champion. More the most here. So now that I am the Unofficial Hall of Famer Champion, I’m going to fight better and show everyone that I proved wrong that I am I am champion material. So not even the Vixen Champion will stop me because lets face it, shes most likely to scare of me one to do anything.

Lethal, my freakishly tall umm...acquaintance? Yep, thats the word. We have a match this week and the only problem I see is that your haven’t opened your shit talker yet? Is it because you want the lady in the match to talk first. Or maybe its because you are still upset that I beat you two weeks ago. Yes thats right, I beat the big bad monster vixen with a Murder City Plunge on Voltage. Its really funny too. I mean you are the the Vixen Champion, after all. You are the quote in quote “Queen” on the Vixens Division and yet you lost to a 5’4, one hundred nineteen pound little girl AKA me. Really? I don’t know about you, Lethal but I would hide my face to if a girl half my size beat me down like it was just a walk in the park. It didn’t help that you had a wash up Hall of Famer one your team either. Hell, both of our teams but that doesn’t matter anymore. What matters her that we have a Champion vs “Champion” match this week and like what I did two weeks ago, I’m going to do again. And that is beating you. I’m going to show everyone that you are no threat. Nothing is scary about you. You don’t deserve that title that you hold in your hands. So after our little match, Lethal, I’m in a Fatal Four way against Kendra Shamez, LAW and Maddie. Now out of the four of them, which is going to be facing you for that Vixens title? That child, the Stripper, the washed up Vixen or me, The Unstable Anti-Hero? I know if you were the one picking your opponent you would pick a easy one. Most likely Maddie or LAW. But luckily for me, you don’t get to pick your opponent and I get to fight my way to the top of the Division. Its a win win for me.

So now, I understand that you are the Vixen Champion and I should respect you but I don’t. It shouldn’t be a problem seeing that you don’t respect me either, Lethal. Its whatever, I’m a big girl, I can handle it but can you handle it? I know you a monster and all but I believe I hit a nerve last time we spoke as you did me. Which is very rare to do. You brought up my past, my life. Everything bad that I done in the many years of wrestling. A nerve was hit and yet I still won. Lethal what I’m trying to say is, you try and succeed on hitting another one of my nerves again, I’m going to make should your in a hospital bed right next to Cameron Ella Ava. Okay? Okay.

*Tarah moves her boots off of the vanity table then leans forwards. A sickly smile runs across her lips as she places the Hall of Famer Championship on the table before looking at the camera.*

Ah, I almost forgot about you Maddie. I guess its easy to forget about useless person. Now, you're calling me Friend? Really? Didn’t we just go over that we are NOT FRIE- Breathe Tarah. Breathe. Happy thoughts. *Tarah lets out a sigh* Maddie, its funny that you like to think you're a Vixen. You think quote in quote, “working your butt off” is the only way to become a Vixen. I’ve seen you in the ring, your clumsy, slow and its downright pitiful if you ask me. The stripper is even better then you. The only thing good about you is your mouth. You talk a big game but thats about it. Nothing more nothing less. So what if you're a fan favorite to win or the underdog. Big woop, Kid. You can be everyone favorite girl but that won’t help you when you step into the ring with me. You talk about me not being comfortable in my own skin. How can I know be comfortable? I am the Vixen that killed off half out the division, by herself. I am one of the only threats here for the Vixens. I am above you and proud about that. You don’t understand how happy I am to be one of the most must see Vixens in EAW today. I am one of the Best of the era. No if, ands, or buts about it. So you can goof around the ring for the little children and hug everyone out there but once that bell rings and the music if off, I’m going to ring you neck, little girl. You say I could  never wipe this smile off my face. Haha, on Sunday, I’ll give you something to truly smile about. Maybe I’ll just give you a nice Chelsea’s grin where we’re out there. That way you can always be smiling. After that, the bell will ring and I’ll be standing out you as the number one contender for the Vixens title. Believe that.

*Tarah Nova stands up from her chair before grabbing the Hall of Famer Championship. She chuckles slightly as she throw the Championship onto her shoulder  and walks out of her locker room*

Devan Dubian
Post November 26th 2014, 7:36 pm by Devan Dubian
Why do you require answers to the questions which you already know the answers to?

I think the better question here is, why am I being portrayed as the sinful child who didn't get enough attention?

For months, I walked into every show whether it was Voltage or House of Glass with my head held high and a smirk on my face ready to go back to work. It was dandy and all till I finally came to realize that all I was really doing was voluntarily putting my head out on the guillotine for the covetous group who made easy work of ELITE each and every single week. There were times where I thought that we were finally one step ahead of them but lad, was I wrong. They hunted us at their will, they lost at their will because they were always two steps ahead of where we stood. We may have came together by a streak of luck but we were nowhere close to the level at which these menaces stood upon. I knew of this and still, my will remained strong. I chose to stay and fight because I realized that if ELITE was not able to achieve success against these kind of menaces then well, nobody on this roster ever could. I stayed on board to get my arse handed back to me each and every single week waiting for that one short moment where our prey would be at their most fragile. The lord took pity on us and gave us Shock Value, an utopia for a group such as ELITE to be fueled by the many in patronage. It was our time to be Starrstan and for a while, we actually held the fort strongly enough for me to start believing that we may have had a chance in this fight. Then the lord may have decided that we didn't deserve anymore empathy because as soon as I turned around, I saw my fellow teammate Brian Daniels being pinned in a roll-up determining the loss of everything that we had fought for in the past few months. Perhaps it was the heat of the moment or perhaps it was animosity of everything I haven't been able to do in the past few years but push came to shoving and I took all my temper out on Brian Daniels. Then I came to thinking, I cannot dearly hope to solve my problem with the same mindset that I used to create them. I thought maybe you would be more proud of me Starrstan. After all, you were the man who started this domino effect. I still remember it well to this day when you chose to play Judas with me and started playing favorites. If anything, this shouldn't be a surprise to you. Now instead of judging me for my actions, you should be gratified with what I have done. You showed me that by backstabbing someone and going after what you really want is what makes you really prosperous, not playing a farce where you're pretending to be someone just to move higher up the ranks. You could say that this is the result of your own work because I've been meaning to thank you ever since Showdown. I took the weight of my fictions off of my shoulder, laid out what I really want and I was able to triumph over a former world champion in less than ten minutes. I've lived long enough to not deserve more than this and I'm offering you a chance to jump on the train with me Starrstan because I'm ready for the world champion and come the chamber in a month, I will finally be ready to hold my own gold - win the world championship at only my consent, not anyone else. 

You've got to learn to adapt if you wish to get far in this company.

First, I'd like to address the thing that's been on everyone's mind recently. What of my recent move to Showdown? There is nothing more to say than that this is the next enormous move in the surge of my career. While Voltage will forever remain my home, I feel in order to really make this growth that I need to be able to move on from the part of my career where I declined. There's no doubt in anyone's mind that Voltage was the home where my expectations never came to be. I'm not saying that I'm choosing to neglect Voltage from my memory forever because that's already drilled in there. However that does not mean that it can forbid me from moving on and doing what I was really always doomed to do. I'm made of gold but now my blood bleeds blue. My victory against Starrstan in under ten minutes a night after Shock Value to qualify for the chamber is probably a good start to prove my old self and the pundits incorrect. I've probably already secured a larger victory in my one night on Showdown than I did at any point during my stay on Voltage in the last five months. However, that victory doesn't mean good news for anyone else that may happen to reside on the Showdown roster. People usually tend to refer to exaggerate these moments with comments such as the beast has awoken but trust me when I assure you of this cronies, the original Devan Dubian is up.

I've been here before, it's a familiar sight. And believe, this time I know what is required to win.

Norman, You could say that our history together is a complicated one. I mean we've only been trying to rid of each other's factions for the last two months and now in an instant, we're suppose to team up against the world champ Hades the Hellraiser. On Saturday, we stood as polar opposites. However come this Saturday, we must pair up as one to take down a similar opponent. As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I know we don't exactly have the finest history but take me up on this when I assure you that us pairing together is the best chance we have against this so-called brute. Unlike you and I, I'm fairly certain that you and this man have a history that you share. While that history is not one you are so proud of or look to recall back at, I'm telling you that there is a way we can use that to our own advantage. You've seen this man in action more than your fair share of times so you know when he clocks in and when he clocks out. I'm a man he's never seen in action so I can be the x-factor that catches him off balance and throws him off the ledge. We may share a similar target this week but do not be so quick to consign to oblivion that we will be pit together inside a chamber not less than a month from now for a certain gold that we have so longed waited for. One of us has had to wait a bit longer than the other and has just that much more incentive within him so while I appreciate you came, I apologize but I'm going to be sending you home empty-handed. As long as we have been in this company together, I don't feel we've ever had the delight to share a moment together Hades the Hellraiser. I suppose what better way to acquaint ourselves than to participate in a handicap match. You don't know me Hades the Hellraiser and that alone is the endgame. When I'm a wildcard, there's no chance for my opponent: whatsoever. My volatility is my largest factor and I've been told as of late that I've been acting madder than hatter lately. Your ignorance will be your downfall but don't feel so down, many have fell victim to this and you'll just be another to go down on that list. Let's make a pact Norman, for now: let's just get rid of this brute Hades the Hellraiser. We will worry about my crowning as the new Answers World Champion when the time is fit, perhaps in less than a month. For now, let's just say... Dub-up!

Last edited by Devan Dubian on November 27th 2014, 5:45 am; edited 3 times in total
VENTURA.
Post November 26th 2014, 4:02 pm by VENTURA.
If no one wants to help tame these wild savages, I will.

To be honest, this crap that continues to unfold within this company is starting to deteriorate into a new class of scent: horrid. The horrid breed of wrestlers that are now claiming themselves to be the top "dogs" of this company, is starting to enter my nerves, just a little bit. I can move my body with ease, I do not have any sickness or illness, but when my body does a sudden movement without I functioning it, then there is a problem. Now, as far as horrid wrestlers extends out to, we will send a small shoutout to Christopher Corrupt, because he is beaming a bright and visible sign that we can all see, and that is the sign of having the typical traits of an Extremist. You do not abide by the rules, you want to do things your own way. Don't think you are unique in any certain type of way, Christopher, because all you are doing is just queuing yourself on top of the masses of people that have come and go from this company by spewing the same crap that you say. On Dynasty, did I personally send out the Entourage? Did I require any assistance from unknown sources? Of course not, because I have been pleading to God that finally, a worthy competitor will come and knock on my doors, just for me to open a hearty, and a physical, competitive match. What did I do? I allowed parasites and clowns like you to come straight to my face and act as some sought of Macbeth-esque type of character. Seriously, Corrupt, you need to solve this crisis that you are apparently having with me, because no walls or rules are going to stop me from getting out to you. You see the difference between you and I? You want to break the rules, but I want to enhance them. What you did over at Dynasty wasn't something that caught me by surprise. I was expecting some sought of exploit from you, just because you are just like the guys that have fallen before me. Whether it is Kevin Devastation, or up-and-coming failures like Lucian Black, you are bound to add yourself into that growing list, because you are trying to be someone that you are not. Who knows, maybe in that "badass" mindset of yours, you could be a big softie. You could be a guy who holds onto a teddy bear, watching kid shows at his spare time. All I am saying is that if you want to continue living a life of falsities and pretending, then take a safe and precautionary fall to your demise of your own career.

"Demise of your own career...", that seemed to be the motto for me a couple of months ago. The criticism, the statistics people inputted to my brain, all the hated and putrid that just unraveled across to me, were all assets as to why I previously left this company. I was angry at them, I was angry at being ridiculed and mistreated like some fledgling in this company, until I realized that it was myself who went on to perform this act of being a guy under a Guy Fawkes mask, which originated from a man who had his plan failed to blow up Parliament. See the instant connection? Now see where that has drawn me to this week. On Dynasty's Supershow, I will be in a Battle Royal for the National Extreme Championship #1 Contender's Match. Now, now this doesn't mean anything to me at all, because I am now being sparkled or excited about this being the first opportunity of gold for me since House of Glass last year. I am just being disappointed that I haven't been awarded any shots from before, but until now, where I have to face Corrupt and five or six other new talents who also need to deem themselves worthy to win this match. I mean we all came to this company to win, to make sure that our careers continue to grow at an exponential rate, but by the fact that I am now being diminished, from a guy who was at the main event of Territorial Invasion, ends up being the odd individual standing in this National Extreme Championship....whatever the rest is. I am not saying I am not making use of this opportunity, because I want to leave the realm of facing kids and whiners, and face the competition of this company. I came here to fight, I came here with the strong urge to show off what I have, and put a smile on your face, whether I act good or bad. I am doing this for me, while at the same time, I am putting myself on the line for you guys. So Christopher, and the others before him in this match, if you do not want to comply and actually be sensible for this match, then please, detach your career from this company, and peruse other endeavors because I am in it to win it. National Extreme Championship will be mine, and Aren can smirk all he wants from the bird eye's view, but after all this is done, you are next.
Post November 26th 2014, 3:27 pm by Guest
**Maddie is seen in an unknown area, she has a big smile on her face**

You see this? (She points to her smile) I am still smiling, I know many of the Vixens hate to smile, or just hate to see me smile. Speaking of which I have a bone to pick with my friend Tarah, Tarah, I don't know why you have to be so hostile all the time. Sure you can make fun of my intelligence and you can say that I’m a little girl or whatever, that is all okay for you to do because in the end they are all just words that have no meaning and are far from true and some of what you did hurt my feelings to be quite honest, but it's not the part in which you are thinking, it's the part where you said "why am I even here, I don't belong here". When I heard you say that I just shook my head because I have worked my butt off, just as I’m sure you have to get here. EAW doesn't just hire people who can't wrestle, this is a wrestling company, and I can wrestle, I may goof around a lot and I like to have a lot of fun sure. But one thing I take serious is my wrestling. I work harder than anybody, always trying to improve my craft every day; I am always looking for way to get better. Sure I may never be the best, I understand that but I work hard regardless and push myself to the limit, and sure once again I walk into this Voltage Super show as the underdog, just like I did at the Showdown Super show. But guess what, I opened up some eyes at the Showdown Super show; I even opened up some eyes last week at Voltage! So go ahead Tarah keep calling me names and keep making fun of me, I'm sure it's making you feel better about yourself. You may think you’re going to change me, or even run me out of EAW but I can assure you of one thing "sweetie" (Maddie smiles and points at her smile) you will never wipe this smile off my face. You should know by now, everybody should know by now, I am who I am, I am Maddie! I am comfortable in my own skin, and at the end of the day Miss. Nova that is the difference between you and me. Like I said this Sunday I walk in as the underdog, Tarah Nova, Kendra Shamez and even Laura Amber Williams who debuted the same time as me, are probably more of a favorite to win that I am, that's okay though because I will just have to prove everyone wrong once again, I’ve been doing it my whole life, proving people wrong, some people said I would never graduate high school, but look who did! Some people said I would never become a professional wrestler, but look who did! Some people say I can’t win this match, but I say you just wait and see! So yeah I got this new dance move, I’ll show you guys a little sneak peak (Maddie starts to dance) That is my one step closer to the Vixens Championship dance, oh my god just wait and see what I have in store for when I win the Vixens Championship! But anyway Tarah, Kendra and LAW get ready for Sunday, because just know that I’m going to give it 110% like always, nothing less and to everyone in the Maddie Nation! If you ever have your back against the wall, and it seems like you’re in a tough situation just believe! Because if you don’t believe in yourself it won’t happen, you can do anything you set your mind on doing. Just like this Sunday, I believe I can win this match, and become number one contender for the Vixens Championship, I BELIEVE! Never give up guys. Don’t forget I love you all. Your support in me helps big time, and I will win this match for all of you. You guys just keep being you, because you are awesome at it!

**Maddie gives the camera a big hug as the camera fades**
Mstislav
Post November 26th 2014, 3:04 pm by Mstislav
Dynasty SuperShow Promo #1

Oh well it seems we must do this tedious thing on more time, Mstislav vs Parker II as they call it. What I call though, is Strategy vs Envy. Tyler I’ve seen your drive for wanting to get this title back, but the means of being a champion isn’t the only thing, because you are the only person on this damn roster that thinks me taking this title from you was a sham. A fluke you’ve been calling me, which is such a damn shame, as even before our match, you said Me, Lucien, POP and yourself has a twenty-five percent chance of winning. You said that and you are mad that I took advantage of a poor man who thought he had it won. I took advantage of you Tyler, and that’s the real reason you are mad at me. You are mad at me because you let yourself open to the opportunity to be brought down. You made a mistake, and I took as the chance to capitalize that. And now here I stand , with this title slung around my shoulder, and there you are trying to demote my reign. But oh well such the consequence of being the envious little man you are. I mean I don’t know why because I have taken a huge burden off of you, Tyler. Now I have to worry about this huge target behind me, and you don’t, you should be thanking me. Why not go and relax, play rounds of golf, hell go to a spa and it’ll be on me; unless this isn’t just about relaxing, or proving me a fraud. No you must actually miss being the champ but of course how could I have been so blind to that. You really miss this title so much, and it burns away at your soul knowing that this could have been prevented, knowing that if you thought before you set up that table, knowing you should have been a split second faster, and knowing that that one little gap of time was all it took for me to turn everything around and make your whole world crash before you. That one little gap is what made the ideal world of Tyler Parker crash and burn, and it all happened at the hands of the man named Mstislav.

Well first things first Tyler let me set one thing straight. This here title is mine, and you are never going to get your grubby hands on it for as long as I’m the rightful holder. Tyler you could call me a fluke all you want, hell you could go the tallest building and proclaim that Aren Mstislav is a fluke Champion, but all that does is give me more attention, more of a following, and more recognition. It may not be the best kind of recognition, but hey I’ll take anything. Because Tyler after all is said and done you will single handedly give the person you hate most the thing he’s been wanting for his whole life. And that my friend is the recognition of a champion, because nothing is a better recognition that a controversial one. Now before you come out here with some witty retort about how can I be okay with a controversial point of my character, well the answer shall be given come Sunday. I mean with all this controversy pertaining my reign that you have planted into the masses, and then you have also raised question on if you can prove it. Can the Great Tyler Parker prove that the man who took his title is nothing more than a smoke and mirrors champion or will all the words he has said against him prove to be false, and Tyler Parker, will be nothing but the man who was so desperate at getting another shot at the title he spread lies and slander just to make himself look great. Either way Tyler this SuperShow will determine the masses mindset on how they look at us. Right now though I could care less on what they think of me, because all they see now is a man who says shit about them and a man who is the one who took your title away from you. While they see you as the white knight going on his never ending crusade of glory.

Tyler this title, I have before me was awarded to me, because I had outsmarted everyone in that match, because I had thought, because I had strategized, and because I capsized that moment of opportunity. And you are having a hard time accepting you made a mistake because in your mind you are the personification of perfection and Mister Perfect Tyler Parker, can’t make mistake in the midst of a battle. This is what it is all about Tyler, you righting a wrong. But this wrong does not want to be corrected, the wrong does not want to go away, this wrong is here to stay and be the champion that this brand deserves, and it is going to take a lot more than you to take that from it. So in short Tyler, you better have God on your side because that is the only way you are going to take this title from me. The true champion leaves that ring Sunday.

Are you certain it’s going to be you.
LVCIAN
Post November 26th 2014, 11:45 am by LVCIAN
You expect  me to believe that load of crap, DEDEDE? You act as if you were a saint. You're certainly not a saint. You lied when you said you would neutralize the threat Zack Crash represented for this company. You truly got nothing to be proud about so I have no idea where so much pride comes from. After what you did several months ago you should be ashamed of yourself. You failed an entire locker room of superstars, you failed the entire EAW universe. You let us all down. DEDEDE,  you LOST your right to flaunt your glory, your accolades, YOUR establishments in our faces. You don't know what being doubted, written off, and oppressed feels like. You've practically been at the top your whole life... You've always been a successful extremist. Hardships and tribulations are imposed upon my path to greatness every single day of my life. Admittedly,  I have failed on multiple occasions. I have been unsuccessful when I need to be successful the most and quite frankly I don't think odds are on my side. They are on yours, DEDEDE. There's something you probably haven't realized about me yet and that is I tend to overcome the odds even when nobody believes in me, even when it seems impossible, even when I am up against the best of the best. Nobody thought I would ever win a championship in EAW, but I did. As a matter of fact I did TWICE. Yeah, that isn't much but the point is conspicuous, I proved everybody wrong. I have made a career out of proving people wrong. So, if you think about it... Who's side are odds really on? I don't think there's a soul on God's green Earth that is supportive of you, DEDEDE. Especially after what happened with you and Crash. But like I have said before, this ain't about Crash or any other extremist... This is about you and me.

It's quite apparent you don't see me as a threat. This isn't the first time somebody underestimates my skills and my ability so it doesn't come as a shock to me that you don't consider me a prominent or meaningful challenger. You don't even think I am deserving of this opportunity. But truth be told I deserve this more than anybody on the roster. This is something I have fought all my life for. I've shed blood, sweat and tears inside the ring to get to this point of my career, to reach these standards. I'm not going to even make an attempt at refuting what you said about me being the representation of some of the guys in the back because it is the absolute truth. I represent the ones who fear, DEDEDE. The ones who fear people like you. The difference between them and I is I have the balls to look you dead in the eye I utter every word I have said here today. I've conquered companies all over the world, beaten some of the best wrestlers in the industry, won some of the most prestigious belts all around the world. Tell me, how does that make me a failure? You can convalesce from physical attacks, but you will not bounce back from the emotional anguish losing your belt will cause you. I know you won't because I know that belt has become something more to you than just that. It has become apart of you and I will take that part of you without hesitation, without showing compassion because it's my time, DEDEDE. It's my time to finally shine like the sun. Because I never wanted to be another star in the firmament, I wanted to be the SUN, the biggest star of them all. You've taken on everybody but me. You've yet to face superman and believe me when you do you will get the surprise of your life.

We both know perfectly well you wouldn't have chosen me to face you if I didn't attack you and make a statement.  You implied it yourself by saying I wasn't worthy and all that other bullshit. All of a sudden? This is something I have been waiting for since the day I was born. This is something I have been striving for since I became a professional wrestler. I deserve a title shot, hell, I deserve to HOIST that championship belt high in the air. Perhaps  you don't care about one year long crusade to reclaim everybody's trust, maybe this is all irrelevant to you but I do and they sure as hell do too. They appreciate me doing everything in my power to redeem myself unlike you and not just them.. An entire locker room of superstars. I never asked to be handed anything. I TOOK everything and I will take everything you have and make you miserable on Dynasty. I want you to understand something. I don't want to face Mr. DEDEDE, not the guy who failed everybody and allowed a tyrant to take over the company because that DEDEDE is a PUSSY. I want Methuselah, the most dangerous facet of the living legend. That is who I want to face that is who's heart I want to rip out as PROOF to myself and proof to those who still doubt and question me that I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE FUCKING WORLD. I'll tell why I deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion, because I have been busting my ass for five years. Working my ass OFF to receive some respect. I am owed, Ryan, OWED. And I am not going to rest, I am not going to do anything at ALL until I get what I am OWED.

Maybe you're right, maybe honor in EAW is "imaginary" and corruption is prevalent, but I can CHANGE that, DEDEDE. I WILL change that regardless what it takes because I feel the obligation to. In this corrupted world where nobody does a thing to do what is right I have to make a change, I have to make a difference. Believe it or not I respect your accolades. I respect the fact you built an empire on your own, but this Sunday I am burning that empire to the ground independently of what you try against me. I comprehend it will be a difficult mission to accomplish but no matter what happens I will not surrender. I'll fight until the bitter end, DEDEDE. You accepted my challenge. YOU have passed the point of no return. There is certainly no turning back now, Ryan, I concur. I know what I have gotten myself into, but do you? I'm fully prepared to endure the punishment "God" will provide me with. I'm fully prepared for anything as a matter of fact. Ever since you usurped the reigns of EAW this place has become more polluted than ever. Then you failed us all and handed EAW to Crash on a silver platter a man who clearly has no good intentions whatsoever when it comes to to the sake of this company. You need to pay for everything you have done. You won't rectify your mistakes like I did? Fine, but there are repercussions to your decision. There is still some honor left as long as I am breathing, EAW will change and that is something I can guarantee you, Ryan. My time to shine is nearing, your time to perish is fast approaching. Not even a real god will save you from me, DEDEDE. It's over now. Run, hide, but eventually I will find you and when I find you, you can rest assured you will meet your demise at the hands of honor. I'm not just coming for your crown, I am coming for everything you have. You will lose it all, everything. Just like I did when I lost to Y2Impact that night. The day I finally exact my revenge on the likes of you is almost here so I suggest you not to prepare yourself because there is no way you can possibly prepare yourself to come face to face with the wrath of Lucian Black, but to PRAY, pray hard and as many times as possible because that is the only then you may have a shot at survival, boy.
Christopher Corrupt
Post November 26th 2014, 9:44 am by Christopher Corrupt
DYNASTY SUPERSHOW PROMO #1

Corrupt: You boys got the message yet? I am sending it loud and clear, hoping, wishing and praying you’re understanding that I don’t give a fuck about management, its rules, regulations or barriers. I don’t give a fuck about the EAW Extremists as you can plainly see. How are you feeling Pop, that leg doing okay? Maybe you’re starting to understand what I’m all about now. If you haven’t got it, I’d be happy to shatter your other leg. I’m the man capable of chaos, anarchy and corruption. I am not letting some piece of garbage climb up the ranks when I am around. You should retire and leave for good because nobody wants you in this place. It felt good to shock the world with my actions, striking you with the steel chair and keeping my reputation intact. I am the Evolution of Wrestling and Classic in the ring, but sometimes, sometimes one has to break out of that style and into another, one with no rules, no chains to hold one back and just pure violence. Kevin Devastation and Monroe cannot stop me, nobody can. Pop…you’ve awakened something in me again, given me a new target, a new destination to call my own and I’m so happy its you. If you are going to stay in this business…I’ll make you famous again. I’ll make you a household name…of shame.

And now I ask of my last opponent on Dynasty, Ventura – How are you? Singing those high notes? Be thankful for the shit win, because I would have destroyed you. Perhaps, I am saving that for our battle royal at the Supershow this Sunday in New York City, New York. I grew tired of owning you in that match and to be honest, you aren’t worth my fucking time. I have better things to do then wrestle some moron who hangs out with other morons, hoping for championships and recognition. I am done with following orders, management are pissed off then let them be pissed off. I call the shots, I make the rules, I break the rules, and I do what I want. 

This battle royal names the next number one contender for the National Extreme Championship. You best know I am the only one worthy of this opportunity. I mean, seriously…you Ventura? You’re the next contender? You don’t stand a chance. Randy Reaume makes his return…. traded to MY brand and I am supposed to be afraid of this tool? Did I not defeat him in the past? Did I not ridicule him and make him look like the true asshole he is? Shit doesn’t matter; I’ll do it again. Pantera Negra I have not faced and nor do I know him well, but I know it won’t be an issue to eliminate you. See, none of these so-called “wrestlers” or “Extremists” are worthy of the name Extremist or title of National Extreme Champion, because none of them live by those ways or have an ounce of ability to do so. What I did to Pop is extreme and it’s a way of life, a true lifestyle. Hellacious matches are what I live for and need and whether people like it or not, it’s how it is. Weapons don’t scare me, nor does barbed wire, flaming tables or anything considered extreme. You earn everything in life and being extreme is one of them. James Knight, another person I don’t know, but can he survive in a match with me? What about Hannibal Krane? Can they hang with a ruthless, aggressive, corrupted individual? Somehow I doubt it. Somehow none of these men can handle what I am bringing to the Supershow.

If Monroe thinks he sway me by placing me in a match of this caliber, hoping I’ll abide by the rules, he can think again as I’ll participate in this match but don’t necessarily expect me to “go with the flow.” Expect me to win by any…means…necessary!
Zach Genesis
Post November 26th 2014, 5:22 am by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 7 - PICK UP THE PIECES
(Voltage Promo)
"And I'll turn you around, when your hope gave me doubts". "Come In Alone" by My Bloody Valentine

Losing is never fun. I ain't going to fucking lie to you, I'm going to be directly up front. You know what's even more goddamn worse? When you don't lose because it's your own personal undoing. When you don't lose because you either weren't prepared enough or because you didn't give it your 110% in that ring? Because if you lost because of that...well yeah it sucks, BUT it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Why? Because you know it was YOUR fault. You know that YOU are the on to blame. Now what makes matters a whole lot freakin' worse is when you realize that you weren't at fault. You weren't to blame. But you lost a match and not just a match, but a #1 Contender's Match at your PPV DEBUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD to not just a wrestler's cheap ploys...but he's goddamn, father. At Shock Value I could have had the match won! I could have thrown both of your sorry asses out of the ring! BUT NAS! YOU KNEW YOU WERE SCARED! YOU KNEW YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THE TEXAN MOTHERFUCKING NIGHTMARE! So you asked your dear Daddy to your dirty work didn't you!? Well go on! Have your title match! Have fun taking on Jamie O'Hara for the New Breed Title! Because guess what!? You know what's going to happen then Nas!? YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR HEAD KICKED IN AND YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! SO THREE CHEERS NAS! THREE CHEERS TO THE GUY WHO'S GOING TO QUICKLY LEARN NEVER TO CROSS A LONE WOLF LIKE MYSELF!

Now I could sit here and bitch. I could sit and whine...and moan...and complain...and talk about how "AW IT WASN'T FAIR!" or "AW THE MATCH WAS RIGGED! NAS'S DAD SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED IN!" Well yeah...I could...and much as I think it's absolutely nothing but bullshit...I'm going to sit back and look at things from the bigger picture here...because even though I might have been eliminated at the final three...I know that he had to cheat. And that makes me the bigger man. On top of that that also proved to me that Nas would never, ever, ever be able to beat me on a one-vs.-one situation...but moving along now, and ultimately things that are way more important.

I'm not exactly sure if management love me, or if they have high hopes for what I can do but they've decided once again to have me pull double duty again this week. Last week it was doing both Shock Value one night, then Showdown the next. This week? Voltage one night, Showdown the next. Now I admit, journeying from Phoenix to Anchorage in the space of 12 hours? That was great fun, and I have no doubt that trekking from Los Angeles to Detroit in the space of 7 this week will be the same, but do you know what that means to me? Combined with being required to go nuts with house shows throughout? It tells me that I can't dwell on the past. I can't sit back and sulk. I have to pick up the pieces...and move...the fuck...on.

You have to pick up the pieces. Picking up the pieces is a difficult process, that's a definite. However once you successfully do so? Well man...the sky is the absolute limit. You can be unstoppable. You can then achieve anything...because Shock Value has taught me two things. One? Don't let the little things get to you. I mean sure it might have been a #1 Contendership match for the New Breed Title and sure it was the second #1 Contender's match in my short EAW career that I wasn't exactly successful at...but you know it? It was one match. That's it. One single match. So I know as long as I keep working my ass off? Giving it my 100%? I'll get another opportunity to succeed. Another chance to prove that I am the future of this business, and you know what they say? Third time's the charm right? Right?

Yeah jokes aside, the second thing I learnt at Shock Value in Arizona this past Saturday? It's that if you keep your eyes wide open at all time. Keep your head up, and keep focused. Because you gotta learn how to adapt. How to change in accordance to your environment. How to survive for fuck's sake. Whether this would be because of something in the elements that change...or because I don't know some person's father decides to WIN THE MATCH FOR THEIR SON!? Alright calm down...calm down...sorry...my brain can go nuts at times...

Anyway, it taught me that I have to look after myself, prepare myself mentally, physically and psychologically for every single match that I enter...every single moment that I encounter from now, until the end of my days. That nothing gets by me...distracts me or phases me. And I will be heading to every single match with more focus...more attention...AND MORE DEDICATION TO MY CRAFT THAN EVER BEFORE! BECAUSE BRING IT! ENTER THAT RING AND COMPETE AGAINST ME PANTERA NEGRA AND CALIBAN! I DARE YOU TWO! BECAUSE THE SECOND YOU COME FACE TO FACE WITH THE MAN THAT IS INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN AS THE TEXAN NIGHTMARE! IT'S GOING TO BE WAR...A BATTLEFIELD...CHAOS...AND HELL! But hell ain't a bad place to be. You guys know that by now right? Right? And hell is where I belong? Yeah, blah blah blah, yada yada yada.

That ring is my home...my safe haven...it's where I belong so this Friday night you're going to be in my playground...the devil's playground so have fun! Enjoy the monkey bars! Have fun going down the slide! But prepare yourself for the world's greatest attraction! SO STEP UP! STEP THE FUCK UP! The world's greatest ride is here! It's called, "Zach Genesis Will Kick Your Ass And You Can't Do Anything About It!" So line up and have fun! Because I'm about to end the both of you...Friday night...Los Angeles...The City Of Angels...PREPARE YOURSELF...BECAUSE THE TEXAN NIGHTMARE IS HERE. And this is no. Fucking. DREAM.

"Feel I'm alive...You will see why I'm alive..."

OOC: So yeah like last week, this is my Voltage promo and my Showdown one will go up within 48 hours.
Jamie O'Hara
Post November 26th 2014, 4:45 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo
Pages Of A Champion’s Life

Can you hear it?

The peace, the quiet; the tranquility. No more looking over my shoulder, no more having to worry about the odds being against me and no more having to reach for a bucket every time one particular person speaks. No more having to deal with people disconnected and beyond any reasonable assistance. I can now walk around with Quality Control and Lochlan Rossdale a closed chapter and really nothing more. In Phoenix I backed up EVERYTHING I said I would do; I said I would strip him of everything and I did. I said I would leave with the same way I entered…and I did. I SAID I was going to end all of this at Shock Value and guess what? I did. More importantly I showed that when the deck is stacked against me and when it all seems too much, I rise. I rise and find a way to overcome whatever stands between me and my desires, my dreams, my goals. You throw ANYONE before me and they won’t last. Just like over the last two months, they can win and win and win but when it truly matters; when everything is actually on the line, I will prevail. These last few weeks have been nothing but sleepless nights mixed with a bit of anxiety over the possibility of failing so imagine the joy of waking up Monday morning from a peaceful night’s sleep knowing a new day had arrived? Sure, I don’t expect Lochlan to do anything else but cling to the fact it took three kicks to the face to end the match, be proud that he invoked some fear, some doubt or some deluded, skewed version of how the match happened and how he was “close” however, that’s no longer any of my concern as the “true” champion still reigns supreme. For now, I’m free and that’s all that really matters.

But as one chapter closes, another opens and that involves a new challenger. When Nas gets his title opportunity, I’ll be honest, I’m going to be just as ruthless, just as determined to retain my title and that’s regardless of how the journey to get there turns out. I like the bloke, but this is all just business and if he thinks for a second he’s going to be any different than Rossdale or anyone else who wants this title for a matter of fact, then It’s going to be quite…unfortunate for him. It’s just very simple; it’s inevitable that I’ll finish the greatest New Breed champion and unless I’ve missed some significant, defining moment since winning it, this title won’t leave my clutch anytime soon. I don’t want The Nas to think of his impending defeat as a missed opportunity or anything, just like the man before him, it just isn’t his destiny to beat me.

Now, what’s the point on dwelling on what’s happened and what’s to come? Firstly Savage, I think there’s something I need to get off my chest. I’m mixed Ryan. I really am. On one hand, I know you’ve got a massive fucking target on your back; Quality Control are creeping closer and closer and I know, like you know, they won’t stop until the Pure Championship is ripped from your hands. I can only congratulate you for ending their hopeless and bloody pathetic attempt to actually have any success. I want to help you, I really do but on the other hand, I could very well be done with them. Shake my hands, wipe off the grime they’ve left on me and move on; though I don’t think I’ll find myself capable of turning my back on you when you need it.

Now, onto the issues that seem to be fucking with you. When I took this title from you, I did it to free you. No bullshit, I really did. I thought and believed you were capable of going even further in your career and whether that was with the guidance and the helping hand of someone else or standing on your own two feet but clearly that’s not the case. You could really take a page out of my book about failure and an inability to overcome something. Losing the New Breed championship was always inevitable and your “misfortune” would be no different. Be THANKFUL that someone like me, someone who’s decorated with class didn’t week in and week out rub it in. Perhaps the reason you’re just the Pure Champion having to deal with people like Septhiroth and Quality Control is because you’re incapable of moving on. Fuck me, you still think of me as an ENEMY? Are you that pathetic, that weak, that FRAGILE that when I defeated you back in September and labeled it as just “business” was too much to get over? That you need to hold onto this grudge? I get it, you want to tear people’s fucking heads off and leave them a mess, but the sake of your own future in this company let it go or otherwise you can join Lochlan Rossdale as a bloke who will become nothing more than a distant memory in my mind. And truth be told? I don’t want that. How much of a rebirth is this if you’re still carrying so much baggage?

Like four weeks ago, like three months ago, Friday night is just business. There’s nothing personal and I have nothing to hold against you; no reason to do anything but look out for my own health and safety. I want you to do everything you can to rid yourself of the doubt, the anguish and the disappointment you’ve held onto since I beat you but the moment you try to destroy me? Leave me with nothing? I’ll once again leave you with fucking nothing. The man once hailed as the golden boy will once again become absolutely nothing but wasted talent. But if I do Ryan? Like Lochlan, it’s nothing to be surprised about; far from some phenomenon. It’s just some people aren’t destined to beat me or leave even a scratch for that matter.
Marco
Post November 26th 2014, 3:09 am by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO#1

They thought they could extinguish my light. They thought they could put this mad dog out of his misery, but it became apparent to me and my sick mind that nobody in this word..no this era of wrestlers alone can take me out of my misery. So many people have tried and so many people has died off in failure and I hope that Y2Impact and Zack Crash along with their Quality Control flunkies that it's going to take more than to take me out. Right now I have their dreams and aspirations where they want this company to be at, right in my hands and you can think your boy Seph for that. I wonder how you feel that the human cancer in this industry is walking around desecrating the means of this title. But I bet nobody in this company right now could possibly imagine that Ryan Savage has WALKED OUT of Shock Value with the Pure Championship. During the coming weeks till the big showdown between Seph and I, a lot of people thought this was the end of the road for me. A lot of people thought that I couldn't survive in a Elite match environment whatsoever. A lot of people thought that I would PERISH! But you know what!? This man, this human cancer is still alive and kicking and I have proven that Ryan Savage CAN adapt to any environment that he is put in. I have been saying that when this whole ordeal has started and it took for me to humiliated Quality Control and them ushering in an era of Pure Wrestling by TAKING what represents the whole ideal. Right now this title is very, very important to me. Not because I cherish this title like it's my life's work or anything but I cherish it because I know it means the world to the men that HAVE TRIED to put me through hell. I even relished the moment when both Seph and Lochlan attacked me because I could FEEL THE HATE and The DISDAIN they had for me because I now have the Pure Championship in my custody. So Y2Impact or Zack Crash or even Lochlan and Seph can't bare me holding onto this championship. My only advice to you men is that I want you to try to take it away from me, just to let you know when attempting to do so you'll be paying a very STEEP price for your efforts.

But onto another matter that is currently on my plate for this week and that's Jamie O'hara. Now normally I don't let things really get to me but Jamie you are one of those people that crawl underneath my skin. I have been thinking for a long long time in why you get underneath my skin so badly but I have finally figured it out why. Maybe it's the constant and sickening reminder that I have yet to beat you. Every single time I see you holding that New Breed Champion, calling yourself Tomorrow's Legend I can't help but think that you have gained this new found confidence during my own misfortunes. When I had a few guys in the back and a lot of fans congratulating me on my victory at Shock Value, they COULD SEE THE EMPTINESS IN MY EYES. Despite how satisfying the victory may be, I'm NO WHERE CLOSE TO BEING HAPPY! I told them that don't congratulate me yet because there is one person that I HAVE to beat to get any type of praise. That man is you Jamie. I have tried to repress the memory of you beating me for that championship. But every time I do that, EVERY TIME I TRY TO FORGET! The memories just keep coming back...I have tried to do anything and and everything to forget that day. But I have realized that my past is not too far behind me, in fact no one's is and I'm no different. Every time I try to repress it, the memories itself becomes sharper every time and more deadly and I'm a proven fact that it does. If someone asked me how I feel about facing Jamie O'Hara in this Champion vs Champion match. I would tell them that I am feel with anxiety. A feeling that I haven't felt in years and not the bad type of anxiety where I will just break down and cry and become utterly useless.. NO the type of shit where I AM ANXIOUS TO GET IN THAT RING AND TEAR YOU APART JAMIE!! I have realized that the only way for me to alleviate  myself from the pain and the suffering that I have been through! I have to FACE my enemy head on AND DESTROY IT and by me beating you this coming Friday Jamie, I will be alleviated myself from those painful memories.

I will forget even losing the New Breed Championship. Just like the prodigal Son, who has sinned against the Heavens and his father. The younger brother's father went and hugged and embraced him. He ordered his servants to find the fattest calf and kill it. Where they can begin to celebrate the death and the rebirth of his youngest son. You see Jamie you have killed me when you beat me for that championship and ever since then I have been a dead man walking. But now we will celebrate the rebirth of Ryan Savage and it will begin when you fall before me. I'm going to relish the fact that I will be the one that will strip you to your core and destroy whatever pride you have buried in you. I will enjoy tormenting you, torturing you and in this match I'm going to enjoy beating you. When I have beaten you to the point where you can't even move to defend yourself, I'm going to look deep into your eyes and I will see the same look I HAD WHEN YOU BEAT ME. A broken down, useless piece of shit. So to answer your question you asked me a few months ago on what's next for Ryan Savage. The answer is beating and humiliating Jamie O'Hara. 

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next