Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 15 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 15 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 15 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 15 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 15 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 15 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 15 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 15 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 15 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Moongoose McQueen
Re: NEO Promoz
Post August 22nd 2017, 6:20 pm by Moongoose McQueen
(Moongoose McQueen is sporting Johnny Nova’s signature colorful outfit and 10-gallon hat as he turns around with his shades on)

COME ON, I AM THE BEST WARRIOR….IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! I’ve been looking around for champions of champions to see if they can take me on, to see if they can take on my chall…enge.  What chal..lenge is that? THE CHALLENGE TO BE THE BEST CHALLENGERS OF CHALLENGES! YEEEAH! Do you think it could be any more repetitive than that? How bout this for a bit? I’LL SMASH YOUR HEAD DOWN ON THE FLOOR INFINITIVELY TIL YOU BLEED, YEAH?! And if you think you can take me on. Just know this. I got fingers on my fingertips, and those fingertips have biceps on their fingertips… YEAH! And you might be asking, who am I talking to? WHO AM I TALKING TO? I’M TALKING TO WHOEVER IS LISTENING! WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?! AND MISTER NOVA, JUST TO CLARIFY FOR YA, THAT IF YOU DEFEAT ME, YOU WON’T ONLY WIN THE EAW NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP, BUT YOU CAN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU BEAT THE CHAMPION WITH THE ABS WITH THE POWER OF THE PUNCHES. THE GLUTES THAT EXECUTES! THE TESTICLES THAT ARE BESTICLES! THE TITLE OF THE GODS, YEAH! And all this if you can beat me right here, right now, then I’ll give it to you. I’ll give it to you and claim you are the ultimate warrior.  THE BEST WARRIOR OF ALL! BUT THAT’S ONLY IF YOU CAN BEAT ME HERYEEHH!

YEAH, COME AT ME! ALL AT ONCE, ONE BY ONE! IT DOESN’T MATTER! I WILL TAKE ANYONE ON. I’ll take those people there, I’ll take down those people there, HELL, I’LL TAKE DOWN THE BIRDS IN THE TREES, I’LL TAKE ON THE GOPHERS IN THE GROUND. I will take down anyone. I WILL TAKE DOWN YOUR MOM. I WILL TAKE DOWN YOUR DAD! I’LL TAKE YOUR DEAR GRANNY TO THE DMV AND YOU’LL NEVER SEE HER EVER AGAIN! I will take on you and anyone one you can throw at me. JUST KNOW, I will not go easy on ya! Is he mad? IS HE MAD? WHY AM I SO MAD?! THE QUESTIONS OF QUESTIONS THAT I CAN’T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TO! BUT THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE!

(Moongoose McQueen stops and takes off his hat, sunglasses and outfit)

No, because quite frankly. This isn’t worth the time and hassle. I have better things to do, and I can’t believe people are falling for this stupid retro shit with wrestling. Here I am constantly trying to reinvent myself and give my fans something different, yet you all fall for nostalgia all the time and turn your back on and ignore the future. You think Johnny Nova is the future? You think he is what will make wrestling great again? Man, you all really don’t know what is best for you, but luckily for each and every single one of you, I do know. So with that said and done. Nova, if you are even still there, you ain’t going to win this championship. You will not be the new face of the New Breed Championship. Same reason I took this title off Lucas Johnson. Because as much as this tltle has been a burden to me, I’m not ready to see it in the hands of someone that will only tarnish it. You are not worthy and I will let you know promptly and swiftly, because quite frankly, I have better things to do. Let’s just make this quick and get it over with. Already, I want to kill myself pretending to be you for  a couple of minutes. I don’t know how you do it, but allow me to perform the mercy killing for the sake of yourself, the title, and EAW as a whole. Say good-bye to Johnny Nova, EAW Universe. You too, New Breed Championship, you’ll be coming with me to Territorial Invasion.
Shackleford
Post August 22nd 2017, 5:15 pm by Shackleford
Six years ago I departed EAW.
What did I do in that time? I faded to obscurity. I was forgotten and I worked security in the doors back home. Arenas sold out fighting Team Burial to removing winos on a Sunday evening after they grabbed another fellas wife.
There was no pension, no money squirreled away, no great payout. My championship runs, my contributions, my efforts meant sod all afterwards.

So why did I even bother coming back?
Because I deserve more than that. I stunned and amazed audiences across the globe for years. I elevated a dieing division and turned it to the must see aspect of this company.
I don't want hand outs. I don't want pity. I want opportunity and I want titles.

Which brings me back to the number six.
Six person tag team match.
Yes six person, this is twenty seventeen guys, gender neutral pronouns all around please.
Six hot prospects in the hottest throw away match of the century. 
If my memory serves me correctly these rising star random pairings are completely forgettable, seeing as most, if not all of the competitors will be gone in six months.

The stakes couldnt be higher. Win and you might be in next week's show in a similarly low profile match. Lose? Well I'm afraid you'll find yourself with a one way ticket to next week's event cause it literally makes no difference at this point cause no one cares who you are.

I could sit and roll off insult after insult but this is no beef rap. My achievements are in the history books and speak for themselves. Yours do not exist and thus do not.
This match could be a five on one handicapped and it would still struggle to live up to its namesake.

To my 'partners', congratulations you have earned a tick in your win column. Commiserations to my opponents, losing is always a tough pill to swallow.

I'm not confident im a realist and I see no other realistic resolution to this week's affair. Even with my ring rust I can out think my way through to the dubya.

You don't have to like me or respect me. It makes no difference to me how you feel. But you will pay attention and you will remember my face as I stand over you as you slip out of consciousness.

NEO...it takes to tango, three's a crowd and six is an orgy.

LETS BE HAVING YOU!!
Anthony Leonhart
Post August 22nd 2017, 8:10 am by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // A true Impact Player.
Wednesday Night NEO – EVO Series - 08/23/2017 vs. Matt Blood

NEO Promoz - Page 15 1501411976-df7og-5uiaa-a1l

----------------------------

[Anthony Leonhart is actually wearing his in-ring attire with his black leather jacket he had during his entrance with his Ichimichi Zaibatsu Corporation tee-shirt being made for him. He has received an e-mail with the object : EVO Series Block B – Match 2 and he opens it on his smartphone and see the name of Matt Blood in the mail and he's watching his profile on the NEO section of the EAW Website and then he discovers that Matt Blood is kinda like him, in terms of wrestling, but then reminisces what happened last week on NEO, frowns his eyebrows, takes his famous serious air, places his vest the right way and he turns off his phone and throw it on his rocking chair.]

----------------------------------

NEO Promoz - Page 15 1499089546-vzmsmp

Anthony   Leonhart

Seriously without joking, you think I'm impressed with your little magic number with your mist, Matt Blood? Even an 8 year old can do it, you are very disappointing for a new member of the NEO roster and after you dare to say that you are white as snow, that you never cheat? So explain to me, dear Matt Blood, how did you get into the EVO Series, did not you wait until Kasahara came to attack him on the back, throw your infamous spit and shamefully attack him like A person who is lacking the attention of others towards her? Admit it, that's what you are. But like everything, you deny it.

But I, The Impact Player of the EVO Series, Anthony Leonhart will show you what wrestle is in the rules of the art. I'm going to show you that sometimes you have to get your hands dirty so you can get the reward you've been waiting for. And do not do as you do, wait in the darkness and arrive at the opportunity that shines like a crow waiting for the brightest object.

[Anthony Leonhart removes his bandages in his fists and reveals the various injuries to the hands that he made during his training and matches either in Voltage or NEO. And precisely, blood flows from one of his fists and places it prominently in front to show Matt Blood what it is to really get his hands dirty to be then impacting.]

You claim you be in the rules and all that? But seeing your hands, I just see that disgusting liquid you throw at your opponents each time, I suppose. I see no blood when normally, if one is a fighter who respects the rules and who trains hard to be at the top level, we should see the same apparent injuries if they are very light.

And then it would be according to your last name, is not it Blood? Unless it's just a facade that name and attitude, in fact I'm sure you did that to have fans and all that, in the end, you're a little whore that requires attention, that's what I thought. You're like "ideal son" but in fact you are a beautiful asshole. So listen to me carefully Matt Blood for Kasahara case and for the EVO Series, I'll finish you. I'll put your amydgales in your ass like that, you can say shit all the time, fantastic, is not it?

[Anthony Leonhart rubs his hands at high speed and is delighted to be able to show what he is really capable of when he wants to show a rookie the NEO roster, how he was educated and how he was punished when he did not perform the orders given and especially when it was a pretentious, arrogant young beak who believes that everything will be easy, once he has entered the tournament.]

I'll show you that your sufficient side will not take you far into the EVO Series, NEO and EAW. I'll show you that I am a true impact player and I'll send you back to where you came from. In the depths of the Underworld, where you would stay, dirty vermin like that, you can spit your venom all you want, it will not affect these small down demons and believe me I Know what I'm talking about, so what are you gonna do Matt Blood?

Try to impress me to see. Because your actions last week, it was pure junk. Prove me that you can be an impact player by yourself without any cheating whatsoever. See you on NEO, punk.

[Anthony Leonhart makes a clap with his hands and turns his jacket and his hair to the wind, his footsteps less and less hear and he lights his lighter and throws it in bushes. The fire is light but continuous, he stops and looks at it and shows the camera that this is where Matt Blood will rest after his match at the EVO Series.]
Finnegan Wakefield
Post August 22nd 2017, 7:30 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 53: Uphill
NEO Promoz - Page 15 8jGR30C
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"Over the last few weeks, I have collected a total of 4 points at the hands of Reginald Dampshaw and Aka Manah respectively. And with those 4 points, to completely lock down a spot in the finals come October, I need to collect the remaining 6. 3 more opponents lined up and intend to defeat them also. Right now, I am in a fortunate situation of being the only man in A block to have 4 points and it’s safe to say my confidence is pretty justified, but don’t mistake it for over confidence. I am well aware in tournaments like the EVO Series, a single fall could happen at any given time and the landscape can change for the rest of the tournament in the blink of an eye. I know that, and that means I won’t be overlooking a single opponent for the remainder, and that includes Badru Jamba. Badaru has collected two victories against both Reginald Dampshaw and Johnny Nova, granted one of them wasn’t an EVO Series block match but it’s nothing to scoff at nonetheless. And so I have heard these tales of Badru, his story is surrounded in mystery and superstition. Apparently a reincarnation of a God of Fire, Thunder, and Lightning in the Maawai tribe called Shango. How much of that is true is beyond my knowledge, but in all honestly it isn’t a concern. With all due respect, you could be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ himself and it wouldn’t make a lick of difference to me. End of the day you’re another hurdle I have to leap, another wall I have to climb over, another opponent I have to defeat to get 2 more points that could shift the tide even further into my favor. In saying that, a victory over me for you would make us tied at two wins and one lose each, but trust me in saying if you want this victory you’ll have to give me your best effort thus far. And I’ll level with you, being booked for both NEO and Voltage, especially with Territorial Invasion on the horizon and the recent brawl on Voltage that leads up to it, you’ve probably got me at my most physically exhausted this week. Don’t mistake that as an excuse, if you beat me it’ll be nothing but fair and square, but with the importance of winning the inaugural EVO Series and get the mysterious reward that goes towards the winner, you should expect me to try and finish you as quick as possible like I did with Aka Manah two weeks ago. Because as much as I’d love to have a scrum of a match, the shorter I can pin your shoulders to the mat or tap you out the better. Because right after you I have to prepare myself for Johnny Nova and then that dickhead Moongoose McQueen. Those aren’t going to be easy either, what with Nova becoming a contender for the New Breed Championship in his own right and Moongoose is quite frankly a fraud of a champion that is doing the title more bad than good. If Nova can’t take the title off him, you better believe I intend to be the very next in line to take the title; especially with how Uprising went down. And there are some people believe I need some edge to get there, that I need to be meaner, need to start calling people rookies and say that I am a greater wrestler than them. I however disagree and refuse to do so. Badru Jamba, you have all the potential to become a top talent on NEO, if not EAW a few years down the line. But right here, right now, I can’t concern myself with your future as I have to focus on what I have to do to make a great future for myself. I have chased this championship for far too long, have come too far and fallen so short too many times to even remotely give you an opening to take another potential shot away from me. As I said, 10 points will make it undisputed that I belong in the semi-finals and I intend to get all 10. Then I intend to win the semi-finals and then the finals, win the EVO Series and in the very near future become the EAW New Breed Champion. All I can offer you Badru Jamba is the best of luck because you’re going to bloody need it."
The Trickster Azrael
Post August 21st 2017, 1:28 pm by The Trickster Azrael
Azrael (voice off): Have ever had that impression that everything you want to built blew off in your face? That sadly happens to me in my second week in EAW. When I notice on the last-minute then I'm facing the supposed opponent of Wilsy, Reginald Dampshaw III.  What is wrong with the EAW changing at the last minute? This caught me off guard, but at least I have to dance with him instead of Wilsy. For a guy who talks big about my stupid partner, he bites off more than he can chew. I almost make him my bitch ha hahaha! Thanks to his protégé, his ass is saved because of him. What you're about to see, is one day after the show. I'm interviewed about what happens and if I have something to say and oh! Don't worry, Wilsy, I'm going to talk about you since you keep running your mouth about me so there it is, I'm standing next to Kathy Kush, who she is lovely by the way and I'm waiting to say my pieces.

Kathy Kush: Hello and welcome to NEO.com and I'm here with the Mad Trickster who just has a bad week. Not only did he lost the match versus Dampshaw....

Azrael: Thanks to Logan Evans

Kathy Kush: But also your tag team partner, Ryan Wilson is on the Evo Serie replacing El Landerson what is your thought?

Azrael: I'm Absolutely livid and filled with hatred, I begin to think that the NEO like to give the chance at the next simple minded that cross the room. He is here bragging that he accomplish much than me by having opportunity after opportunity on the silver platter and he couldn't even win on his first try, kind off dejà vu in a sanctuary. Where he bites more than he can chew. He wants to make me feel stupid but he's too afraid to look himself in the mirror and he realizes he's a bigger one than me.

I guess if he was supposed to face Reggie and I was at his place dealing with Brayden Wolfes then the result will be different. Because did you see how I was handling the situation? I was controlling the whole match while Wilsy was doing fine until he fell into the same trap he did a long time ago against me. That's this big problem of him, he never has a plan, like I have a plan.

Kathy Kush: But you also lost, that makes you at the same level of Wilson.

Azrael: Maybe but unlike him, I always came prepared.

Said the Mad Trickster while he shows his grin and Miss Kush seems a little bit confused but decided to stay focus.

Kathy Kush: What is your though, for the fact then he is on the corner this week?

Azrael: Haha! He shouldn't worried about me, I'm facing a noob, a newcomer to his business. He may have his 15 minutes of fame but this week, he will receive his wake-up call, when I'll be the one that put him into the same reality that I was yesterday. He is welcome to have my back but if he embarrasses me in front of a rookie, that's will be because of him.

Kathy Kush: And if your talk about what happens at your match and Logans Evans?

He stretches the muscle of his finger with his smile and looks at Kathy Kush.

Azrael: First off, I'd like to congratulate Reggie for saving his own ass. Top notch!! Way to go!!! 

Azrael starts clapping while doing two thumbs up on the screen.

Azrael: Because of his selfishness, someone will be destroyed this week. That someone, is this protégé, Logans Evans. Gotta admit that kid has some guts to show up at my match and poke the bull that I am. Now he has to face the consequence by dealing versus my wrath that I'm about to extract this Wednesday. What is wrong with this kid? Did he have a death wish? 

I almost feel bad about this but then again, he's the protégé of Reginald so who cares? Ha ha ha! His blood will be on his hand when I'm done with him.

Kathy Kush: And what about Dampshaw?

Azrael: I will get to him don't worry. He will be the next to have some fun with me but for now, Logan Evans is the one to pay the price. Poor kid, he should have stayed where he belongs and let me have my chance to make a fool out a Reggie.

Azrael releases a sigh and Miss Kush goes for the last question.

Kathy Kush: And if you have the opportunity to enter the Evo series, will you take his opportunity?

Azrael: If my mind wasn't preoccupied, absolutely for the time that I'm waiting for an opportunity. I'll be proving that Wilsy was always wrong, that I can do anything better than him. So he could stop badmouthing me while I'm not there.

Kathy Kush: Any plans evolving you and Ryan Wilson?

Azrael: If he decides to be a good boy for this week, maybe I'll start to be nicer from him but that's only if he won't be DISTRACTED by those shiny thing called « silver platter ». If he could avoid those problems then we can be on the same pages.

Azrael smiles for the last time and decides to let Kathy Kush all alone, maybe to start to go find Ryan or start his plan alone of how to make Logan Evans suffer. It's with a confused Miss Kush that the scene ended when she is all silent at the camera.
Alex Reynolds
Post August 20th 2017, 4:59 pm by Alex Reynolds
NEO Promoz - Page 15 Arj-ba11

Teamwork...It's pretty important wouldn't you say? No matter who you are and no matter what you do, at some point you're gonna need a little helping hand. You can be the greatest swimmer in the world but without the water what are you? Sore. That's right. Without the water, you're nothing. It's no different in Hollywoo either. Or should I say Hollywood? See, without something as simple as a d, the movie industry becomes nothing. The rest of the letters may capture your attention and get the glory, but the d completes the word. Teamwork. Bill Clinton. He had a dirty little secret, but without teamwork - we're kept in the dark. Without Monica Lewinsky, we would never have heard the words 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.' Teamwork makes the dream work.

I'll take it one step Führer. Do you think that Hitler could have climbed the political ladder without teamwork? Without Goebbels, Himmler and Göring he wouldn't have been able to massacre all those Jews. Teamwork. Now, I know that was a little close to the bone so let me take this in a different direction: feet. We all have a left foot and a right foot. Unless you've had an unfortunate accident, been dealt bad cards or duped by the government into fighting meaningless wars. Without the left and right working together we can't walk. Well, we can but we'd end up looking like something highly unevolved. A bit like Donald Trump. The right foot steps forward and then the left joins in. Teamwork.

While we're are on the subject of limbs: Bad Guy Brandon. You seem to be at odds with yours. Rickety old knee and damaged shoulder. Are you sure you can even make it to the ring? Is that long walk down the aisle going to be a problem? You need to understand the seriousness of our situation. Bouncing around the ring like a Spalding is all well and good, but can you go the distance? Have you got my back? Having fantastic aerial ability is admirable. Landing a triple axel is fine if you're Tonya Harding. You, my friend, are no Tonya Harding. I guess that makes you Nancy Kerrigan. She had a little knee trouble like yourself. She liked to defy gravity and put on a show. However, she came back stronger than before. At the 1994 winter Olympics, she got on that podium: Silver medal. Do you think you'll make a positive comeback, Brandy? I don't want a partner that's made of glass, Brandy. I want a partner that I can rely on; a partner that I can trust when I step out of that trench and into the battlefield; a partner that isn't going to wilt like a flower in the midday sun. Most of all, Brandy, I want to win. My question is: Can you step up?

I'm getting a sense of Déjà vu here. Shackleford, yet another of the walking wounded. I'm getting the impression that I need to bring a first aid kit instead of my 'A' game. Shack, I know your pride has been damaged. I know your ego has taken a beating. I know it hurts when nobody even knows your name. I do. I do, my friend. I'm going to give you a bit of advice that I know will stand you in good stead: get back on the horse. That's right. It always worked for John Wayne. Forget about the past, Shack. We'd all love to go back and screw the girl next door, but we can't. You have to focus on the future. It's like walking; you've got to go forward to get anywhere. I'm counting on you, Shack. We're already two-and-a-half-men and there's no Charlie Sheen in sight. Stay away from black cats. Do not walk under any ladders. And under no circumstances should you play with mirrors, Shack. We're already swimming against the tide with Bad Luck Brandy, I don't need you pulling the rug out from underneath us. Teamwork, Shack. We stick together, we win together. It's real simple. You think Steve Carrell would've lost his V-plates without a little help from his friends, Shack? A 40-year-old virgin, Shack - take it onboard.

Then there are the three stooges. Dimmi. The plate smashing imbecile who has to duck through every doorway. The kind of guy that gets a shock when he finds out his toaster isn't waterproof. I watched you drag your knuckles across the floor and beat your chest at every opportunity. Your not Godzilla and I'm not Japanese. I don't run for cover when a man the size of Russia stands in front of me and blocks out the sun. In that tense situation, I simply become wrestling's equivalent to the President of the United States; I wipe out the country. There will be no Uncle Sam in this conflict, Dimmi because come Wednesday night you'll be calling me Daddy.

Jimmy Stallion. Jimbo. The Ron Jeremy of the wrestling world. I suppose with that moustache it was always going to be the porn business, wasn't it? It's not like you can be taken seriously with a dead rat under your nose. You look like Magnum P.I's lovechild. Only without the Ferrari and Hawaiian shirts. I have to admit, Jimbo I was a little bit disappointed when our paths crossed last time. I was expecting a tad more from you. I'm beginning to think that all your sex scenes are having a detrimental effect on your in-ring performances. Maybe you should chase that dream of yours and become a journalist. I think you'd be better suited to that, Jimbo. The wrestling business can be a tough place for a guy who loves giving head more than being dropped on his. The Headliner. Front Page Worthy. That's all I keep hearing from you. The Man With The Question. Is that so? Newsflash for you, Jimbo - I'm the guy with the answers.

Chris McKenzie. The guy who just wants to be loved. I told Logan we shouldn't have trusted you, you unhinged son-of-a-bitch. I guess they don't call you The Virus for no reason. It's making me sick just thinking about last Wednesday's match. It's all good, though, C-Mack. People haven't got to worry about infections anymore. They don't have to worry about rashes, vomiting and a whole host of other symptoms because I'm the counteracting agent, C-Mack. I'm the antidote. That's right, amigo, I'm the remedy.

Remember folks, there's no 'I' in team. There's just an 'M' and 'E'.

I came. I saw. I humbled.
Ryan Wilson
Post August 20th 2017, 2:37 am by Ryan Wilson
''Real winners don't use thumbs.''

Yeah... That's the Feed I sent after my first solo match and my introduction to the prestigious EVO Series. I got the opportunity to join that competition thanks to a guy being fired, so I would like to thank Lioncross for believing I am a good fit for this tournament. Which meant that Julio had a chance at single's competition against Dampshaw but I'll get back to them in a jiffy.

So the match took place and I gave a good show I think. You think? I do! My opponent? Ontario's own Brayden Wolfe! Nothing too impressive, the guy is similar to be in some capacity based on his profile information and we showed it. We both dished out solide moves and went all out on each other. It's the end I didn't appreciate, the way Wolfe decided to try and end it. It was pretty... Lame.

Shoving your thumb in my face? Really B-Dub? You do realize it's luck and the officiating zebra's incompetence that got you to be 2 and 0 in B Block oui? No matter what sports you participate in one thing is certain: The referee's are more often than not doing their job like they should! I have them, I hate the zebra's, such a stupid member of the animal kingdom. Takes away moments like a potential victory and ruins the prestige a competition the EVO Series tries to grow around it. Brayden a question for you: Have you ever played games from Tell Tale Games? The games that adapts based on your decisions and what you say? Jurassic Park? The Walking Dead? Batman? Guardians of the Galaxy? Game of Thrones? Well... After our match ~Ryan will remember this~ if you catch my drift. You and I we're not over. 

Now let's move on to Julio versus Reggie shall we?

Julio, my buddy who hates me, I expect you to fuss over the fact I once again got given an opportunity and not you. Could you for once grow up and get over it? It's not like I'm rubbing it in your face paint. Besides you should be happy: I lost. That being said I saw your match, I watched it a few times and what happened out there man? You had a great match against Reggie! That's right I said it! I got to give credit where it's due. However... You got distracted by that Logan guy. Rookie mistake man! Do you know how stupid that makes you look? You keep flapping your gums about being awesome and better than me in every way and you get messed up by some jerk off who showed up on the apron out of the blue. How do you expect to climb up the ladder here on NEO if you get screwed so easily?  

You have the opportunity to get revenge quickly, next week quickly. August 23rd and I'm going to be at ring side to make sure a repeat doesn't happen. 
See, hate me all you want but I want you to succeed. And I'm going to try and make sure no one interferes in the match. That way you'll have all the leisure in the world to apply boot to ass on Evans and to make him realize the error of his ways. To feel how much of a mistake he made by making him suffer! You won't have to worry about looking like a deer in front of a car's light in the middle of the night because I got your back. 

Now Julio, I will end this promo with a quote from the great Ru Paul! 

''Good luck! And Don't F*** It up!'' 

#ThatJustHappened
TheBadGuyBrandon
Post August 20th 2017, 2:35 am by TheBadGuyBrandon
Finally Back! I can't say I'm surprised, I mean I am The one and Only Bad. Guy. Brandon. I'm just here to prove who I am, I'm just here to show that the first time I exited was a fluke and a mistake, I am here to get at the very top of EAW no matter what ladder I have to climb, No matter who I have to go through. I need to be at the very top and I will be at the very top of EAW.

Listen I know this seems very basic but I want to make a very clear point, on this day forward there will be no giving up there will be no setbacks and there will be no stopping me.

Wow! what a way to comeback and to start on NEO. By the way Bad Guy Brandon Never disappointing not that I would care what you people think but just get ready to see some real action.

This is now the era of The Outlaw Bad Guy Brandon
Alex Reynolds
Post August 19th 2017, 11:34 am by Alex Reynolds

Hello and welcome! Yeah!...I'm Alex Reynolds and this is SMBT, your liberation station. It's a lovely sunny day today and I am high on life! That's right listeners for the last 24 hours I've been partying like it's 1999; I've been pondering about the millennium bug; watching the first-ever episode of the Sopranos; worrying about the future of basketball after Michael Jordan announced his retirement and using Microsoft Encarta for research purposes. I'm sure most of my listeners are aware of the reason for my celebration, but for anyone out there that isn't - have you been under a rock or Josef Fritzl's basement? - I managed to successfully navigate my first match in EAW. Now my ego and reputation shall soar. I'm joking, of course. My feet are firmly on the ground.  Although I did notice carbonated water in the locker room before my match which may have been an acceptable beverage to serve to an unknown guy from the back of beyond, for me, however, after I basically beat three guys on my own - it's not. Forgive me, and I don't want to be the one to criticise, but I have certain standards, therefore, I expect a beverage more appropriate next week. Who knows maybe I can do a deal with Pepsi?

I know, I know. I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I shouldn't run before I can walk. What's the point in walking when you can fly? I was a bona fide, real-life, superhero! I came. I saw. I humbled. I'll be honest, I didn't know the match had finished. I couldn't hear the referee's hand striking the mat three times. I didn't hear the bell either. The noise was just too loud. That's the kind of effect my exhilarating performance had on those people. They were all on their feet because of something I did. Me! I'm not saying that my tag team partners didn't play a role because they did. However, I was Ben Hur and they were the extras.

I'd like to take this time to thank my partners for their effort and application during the match. It didn't go unnoticed. Well, some of it did as I was a bit busy kicking ass and taking names, but err...yeah...thanks. Now, I'm not expecting anything back in return for my kind words. You guys were there for me and you helped. Minimally, but you still helped. However, if you guys know any women that are looking for a single guy with fantastic prospects and a bright future then be sure to give them my number. Seriously. Dating sites are not what they cracked up to be.

Whilst I'm on the subject of women. I have a certain item in my possession that belongs to an EAW Vixen. Matter of fact I have the item in my trouser pocket right now. The internet made all of this possible. I'm a big fan of online shopping. I love it! I'm a big Amazon admirer. I'm absolutely devoted to that company. I've never had a problem with them in over 10 years. NOT ONE PROBLEM. I used to think that Amazon stood all on its own. A bit like me in my debut match. I used to think that Amazon was untouchable. Also, like me in my debut match. I used to think that eBay was the lowest of the low. Pure scum. Nothing like me at all. My opinion, however, has dramatically changed since I acquired a pair of panties. That's right. I managed to obtain a pair of Astraea Jordan's panties. How? Well, it's the internet, baby! And wrestling fans are fanatical. I probably paid over the odds for them if I'm being honest, but how many men can claim to own a pair of Astraea Jordan's knickers? Not many. Not unless you believe the rumours.

We're going to take a quick station break but when we come back I'll be talking to a blast from my past so stay tuned and don't touch that dial.

We're back. I'm Alex Reynolds. In England, we have a saying: People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Now my guest today doesn't live in a glass house nor does he throw stones. At least it doesn't mention that on the sheet of paper I have in front of me. He does, however, have a saying: I'm wicked, I'm se-

"You damn right!" A voice cut in.

I should point out that the voice you just heard was that of my guest. A man who needs no introduction. Which is good as he just ruined it. It's a man I know very well from my days on the English wrestling circuit: Jason Collins.

NEO Promoz - Page 15 10f40c10

"The one and only."

"Welcome."

"It's great to be here."

"They all say that."

"All? I thought I was your first guest?"

"Well, you, y-y-you...are. I meant it's what any guest on a talk show generally says."

"Have you ever said it?"

"What?"

"Have you ever told a host that it was great to be there? You know, the generic response."

"Not that I recall, no."

"So you've been on a talk show?"

"Technically..."

"Have you or not?"

"Not exactly."

"No, then?"

"I guess."

"Man, you don't know what you're missing."

"How many?"

"How many what?"

"How many talk shows have you been on?"

"Off the top of my head?" He blew air out of his cheeks. "I've lost count."

"Maths was never your strong point was it?"

"Yeah, I was always lagging behind when it came to mathematics. A little bit like you and the ladies." He laughed.

I wriggled uncomfortably in my seat. He had a point, but I wasn't going to tell him. He had no idea what it was like being me. He'd always had women falling over themselves to talk to him. He had knickers thrown at him on a daily basis. He certainly didn't need eBay to help him feel more secure in his skin. I remember one time when we were on tour with an English wrestling company. We used to drive to the venue a day before so that we could get a feel for the place and its surroundings. We'd book into a hotel. One room. Two beds. This one time we were in Hull in Yorkshire. Holiday Inn Express I think it was. Anyway, he wanted a cup of tea and we hadn't got any milk. He didn't take sugar. He was sweet enough so he kept on telling me. He left our room in search of milk. A couple of hours later he returned with his shirt missing a few buttons, trousers on back-to-front and no milk in sight.

"I remember that. She was a real live wire."

"Huh?" I said bewildered. "I just said all that out loud didn't I?"

"Yeah," he grinned.

It was time to take calls from my listeners. I didn't want to but I was contractually obligated to fulfil my duties as a member of the SMBT team. David Dorsey was already becoming as annoying as a bed sore, I didn't need to give him any more reason to tee off on me.

"Are you ready for our first caller?" I turned to face him briefly.

"You bet!" He exclaimed.

We received a call from a man named Garrett. He asked Jason if he'd ever been struck by lightning and if so, could he still get an erection? This was the kind of garbage I always had to put up with. Of course, you can still get an erection! Les Grainger got struck over ten times by lightning when I was a kid and he's got six children now. I wish people would do their research before coming on the show. I mean, come on, anyone with half a brain knows that you can still get it up after being hit by a bolt. Then we had a woman ask Jason if he'd go all the way to Alabama and sign one of her boobs. He said he couldn't because once he put his signature to something it meant that it belonged to him and he'd have to marry her. I almost threw up. Twenty minutes later and it was all over. I let out a huge sigh.

I signed off with the usual spiel as Kool & The Gang 'Celebration' reverberated around the small studio.

"You think you'll be celebrating again on Wednesday?"

"Another gangbang." I rolled my eyes.

"Wasn't that McKenzie on your team last time out?"

"He was supposed to be. He was about as much use as a flammable fire extinguisher..."

"Yeah, he didn't exactly pull his weight."

"...Ice cream gloves..."

"He looks a little unhinged. I'd be wary of him."

"...Milk shoes."

"Are you reading those off the screen?"

I turned the monitor away. "No."

"I was just saying, you better be wary of McKenzie."

"Listen, I'm all clued up on C-Mack," I told him confidently. "I know what I'm doing."

I didn't. It was easy when C-Mack was on my side. He may not have performed miracles when he was in the squared circle last Wednesday but it's better to have his kind inside the tent spitting out rather than outside of the tent spitting in. Not to mention the fact that I had Logan Evans alongside me. I don't have that luxury now. Instead, I've got a former EAW superstar intent on reclaiming past glories, which is about as likely as Susan Boyle winning Miss World. The other one's got one foot in a wheelchair. Thanks a lot, head office. Real smooth move there. Six-man tag? It's effectively a three-on-one handicap match. My phone started vibrating. I flipped it open.

"What?"

"That's no way to speak to a loved one, is it?" Kacey said.

"I take it you've heard about next week?"

"Uh-huh."

"Another one. Another six-man tag."

"What's the problem?" She said. "Your ego and reputation will soar," she chuckled.

"I was trying to..."

"Imitate Jason?"

"I wasn't...I was just..."

"Look. Just be yourself."

"I'm not going out on a date. I'm trying to make a name for myself in this company."

"Well, you won't do it imitating other people."

I snapped, "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to let you know that despite having to deal with the toilet seat being up all the time, mediocre sex and messy divorce - we're rooting for you."

"How thoughtful." I mocked.

"You'll probably lose Wednesday, but we're here for you."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically as I ended the call.

The circumstances weren't great and it wasn't exactly ideal, but I would find a way. As God is my witness, I will have my hand raised come Wednesday night. Was it okay for God to witness something if you didn't believe in him? Luckily for me, I didn't need God's help. Matter of fact, I don't know why I'm capitalising the "G." That's right, I'm downgrading god. I have that power. They do say that the pen is mightier than the sword. I don't know who 'they' are but I do know that if was in a situation where I needed a weapon to get out of said situation alive then I wouldn't be choosing a pen. Call me crazy but I like to save that kind of tomfoolery for when I'm writing. Speaking of writing - it shall be on the wall come Wednesday night.
Cleiton
Are you ready for Tommy Cornell?
Post August 15th 2017, 9:20 pm by Cleiton
Ive been floating around the Canadian Independent scene for a while now, and finally i got my big chance, and is in the biggest promotion on the planet, a reason to be proud of myself, but is just the beginning for me, plenty of work to do, however this sneaky boy here have what it takes to climb up the rankings of EAW, not being arrogant, just realist, im one of the most talented technical wrestlers around, i can be just an unknow guy now, but in a couple of months, everyone will know my name and what i can do, they will fear the Proton Lock, my Masterpiece, doesn't matter who crosses my way, he will tap.

I have my ways to win, some of them are dirty,  im really criticized for that, but i dont care, in the end what it matters the most is the result, the win, and i will do everything in my power to get my arm raised, sometimes i dont have to cheat to win, but i do it just fot the fun, seeing some opponents pissed for losing in such a disgusting way makes my day, so everybody can expect some low blows and cheap shots and most important expect wins for me.

I think everyone knows enough of me now, but dont worry, you guys are going to learn new things every week, im full of surprises, some good ones, that will let you perplexed, dont be surprised to see me im the top of NEO, after some matches, everyone can expect great things from me, so watch it, drink it in and never forget, if you challenge me, i will make you tap in 1,2,3.

The Sneaky Kid
Tommy Cornell
Ryan Wilson
Post August 15th 2017, 8:48 pm by Ryan Wilson
''So Merriwether is scared of clowns eh? That's funny, but what's funnier is Julio's poor choice in assistants. No wonder people make fun of his writing if he hires idiots to tweet on the Feed for him.''

''See I don't need a lackey or a servant or whatever to write my promos I can do those on my own. Julio I know you can do jokes, you can do tricks, but right now all you're doing is showing poor form and that makes you look bad. But enough about you.''

''Reggie I find it rather amusing that impression I have that you worry when it comes to the outcome of our match tomorrow. Do you actually fear we will prevent you from your ~rightful claim~ at the New Breed Championship? There is nothing Julio and I can do to stop you from the scheduled match you and Mongoose have soon. The only way one of us can truly be in your way is of the bookers deem me or Julio worthy of being added to the match. THEN we can do some damage, then we can truly try to stop you.''

''This amuses me, this situation, the apparent aura of worry surrounding you when you have nothing to worry about except how you'll come out of the next Neo show. See you aim at injuring me as if trying to make a statement, we both know it's to try and scare the Champ, because quite honestly I'm unimpressed. I won't try to take you out, I don't feel like it. I do want to win though and you know why?''

''To make you doubt your abilities. To make you worry more than you already do. To make you question yourself and your chances to become the next Champion. I know your type Reggie buddy. If you win, you'll go against Mongoose with your ego inflated over 9000, ready to conquer and take it all! If you lose however, especially cleanly, you'll bitch, moan and try to make up excuses but deep down inside you'll be doubting. You will ask yourself ''How can I beat the Champ if I can't beat that guy?''. But between you and me I don't expect a clean win no matter who's arm is raised.''

''Let me make things crystal clear for you Reginald: I am not worried, scared, anxious or even cautious about our match and that despite the Julio wildcard factor. I am ready for our match, In fact I'm excited about it! I even got a special entrance just for you! You'll see, it's going to be Fantastic!''

''If I win, I move on to the next fighter. If I lose, I move on to the next fighter. I just got here man! And I'm in no rush to make it to the top. Do I want a crack at the belt? Of course I do! But that will come in due time. Right now you are my focus and that no matter how much tweets I post on the Feed.''

''You need this win more than I do Reggie. And deep down you know I'm right.''
The Trickster Azrael
Post August 15th 2017, 8:02 pm by The Trickster Azrael

It's at the Mad Trickster then the scene begins with, Azrael who seems to like what he seeing. He enjoys every last second of it. When he realizes the fear between Reginald and his assistant Chricton. He spins a little on his desk chair while laughing and he starts talking.

Azrael: Everything is going great according to my plan. These two's gentleman seems to be a little worried bout the incomes of the match of Wilsy.

A beautiful secretary with a face paint similar of the Mad Trickster goes near him as she holds a agenda.

The Assistant of Azrael: But why put a lot of effort into this? I thought you despise Ryan Wilson.

Azrael: Yes, but my concern is to humiliate Reginald and make him realizes he is not the chosen one like he thinks. I want to bring the Mayhem in the EAW and beginning with him, might be a good opportunity.

He keeps continuing to look at the promo of Reginald Dampshaw III and realizes that he make a flaw with the note of "C U Wednesday Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" addressing to Reginald.

Azrael: Who's that stupid idiot that write in SMS?

The Assistant of Azrael: I believe it's an intern sir.

Azrael: Fired him!

Said the Mad Trickster while he is in the opposite direction of his assistant.

Assistant of Azrael: Why?

Azrael: Because I'm through with anyone who dares to mock my English and seeing this, will only let the gate opens at theses fool who think that we are all born with the blessing of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charle.

I finally got rid of those morons on twitter I don't want to deals with others. This is no fun, it's like babysitting Ryan Wilson 24 hours a day.

Assistant of Azrael: Is there anything you would like to add?

Azrael: Make sure we haves enough laughing powder. Don't forget that we have to treat our guest nicely. For now, he proves to be brave enough but for how long? Probably not so long when he realizes that he mess with the wrong Clown.

Let's soft him up before Moongoose McQueen finishes the job ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

The Scene ended when the camera left the office of Azrael when he still hears him laughing like a maniac.

Last edited by The Trickster Azrael on August 15th 2017, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
DampshawIII
Post August 15th 2017, 6:36 pm by DampshawIII
EAW production trucks and employees are seen outside, getting everything set up for the next episode of NEO. All of a sudden, a loud honking is heard and one of the trucks is forced to move. Through the commotion, a large limo pulls between the trucks and parks directly in front of the arena doors. The limo door opens and Crichton Merriweather steps out. He looks on the ground and bends down to brush some of the dirt off and then steps back. Seconds later, Reginald Dampshaw III steps out with his gear bag. He forcefully shoves his gear bag into Crichton's hands as they begin walking.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Crichton. I want you to make sure that clown imbecile Azrael is no where in sight. I already have to see his disgusting painted face ringside when I massacre Ryan Wilson, I don't want him lurking in the shadows ready to jump on me like some pervert.

Crichton Merriweather: I've been told both Ryan Wilson and Azrael aren't in town for the show yet.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Hmm...Good. 

Reginald and Crichton walk through the arena. They pass employees and other wrestlers on their way to Reginald's locker room. All of a sudden, they hear what sounds like a old bicycle horn. They both stop and turn around.

Crichton Merriweather: ..What was that?

Reginald Dampshaw III: I don't know, Crichton. Hurry up.

They walk further down the halls when Crichton stops again in his tracks. He sees what looks like a foam clown nose roll by their feet.

Crichton Merriweather: Sir, look!

Reginald Dampshaw III: Disgusting pigs, these lot. Can't even clean up the backstage area before a show. What do they even pay them for?

Crichton is visibly losing his composure and Reginald sees this. He rolls his eyes and pushes Crichton.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Dammit, Crichton, get yourself together! 

Crichton shakes his head and they continue to Reginald's room. Reginald sits down on a bench as Crichton takes his bag and goes to open his locker. He opens it and sees a present marked to "Reggie". Crichton looks back at Reginald who isn't paying attention. Crichton gulps and slowly opens the present. All that is in it is a note that reads, "C U WEDNESDAY REGGIE! HaHaHaHa!!!!!" Crichton walks swiftly over to Reginald and puts the note in his face.

Crichton Merriweather: Sir! Look at this!

Reginald snaps the note out of Crichton's hands and looks annoyed at him. He reads the note then lets out a sigh and crumples it up.

Reginald Dampshaw III: How old are you, Crichton? 9? Do you think this scares me? The only thing this makes me feel is anger at EAW security. Do they let everyone just walk in and out of rooms as they please?

Crichton Merriweather: Aren't you a little bit concerned with Azrael?

Reginald Dampshaw III: No. Why should I be? I know you're afraid of clowns, Crichton, but really. You told me him and Ryan Wilson are not even in town yet. Plus, you read the note. "C U there"? The man doesn't even have a grasp on the Queen's English. It's obvious he hasn't the intellect to do anything. It just shows the cowardice of Ryan Wilson that he has to bring back up. He knows he stands no chance against me so he brings his little "frenemy" as the Yanks say to try and even the odds in his favour. Crichton, you understand, yes? Both of those men still don't stack up to me. 

Crichton Merriweather: I suppose, sir. But still...

Reginald Dampshaw III: No, not "but still". I won't hear any more of it. They could put me in a 2 on 1 match with those freaks and they still wouldn't last 5 minutes. I'm the rightful heir to the New Breed Championship, dammit. I won't let two mentally stunted pillocks stand in my way to that title. Azrael can make this out like it's a circus act and Ryan Wilson can act like he's not afraid of me and act like he's some well studied student of the game, but he still won't take off his mask. You know why? Because he knows if he did, everyone would see the fear in his eyes. They would see his pupils twitch and his irises darting back and forth as he tries to fight off the anxiety, that anxiety that's building into the pit of his stomach. Building up until it reaches his head and he has to get his clown prince to get him a paper bag to help fend off a panic attack. Plus, they're both too worried about themselves. Trust me, Crichton, they're not going to do anything, especially Azrael. But..if he does, you're going to get the wrath of it, not me.

Crichton Merriweather: Oh dear...

Reginald Dampshaw III: Now, piss off! I need to get changed. Take that box and throw it away, too!

Crichton takes the box and slowly walks out of Reginald's locker room.
Alex Reynolds
Post August 15th 2017, 10:20 am by Alex Reynolds
"Look...We pay you to play music and give the occasional opinion on current affairs and certain societal issues."  David E. Dorsey informed me, his tone harsh.

"I understand that but-

"What we won't pay are your legal fees."

"I think you're completely underestimating my listeners, Dave."

"It's David." He glared at me. "We don't want our station to turn into some kind of Jerry Springer episode. Chat and interact with callers by all means but keep it light."

"So I can't have opinions now? What is this 1984?"

"You can have op-

"...Orwell was right." I interrupted.

"...You can have opinions, you're entitled to those. However, certain subjects are off limits."

"Such as?"

"I think you know what I'm referring to."

"I'm a little hazy right now."

"You know full well what I'm talking about."

"Can't you guys just put out some kind of disclaimer? I sighed heavily. "I have a following and they have a right to hear honesty."

"I've made it pretty clear where we stand, Alex. Now, you're on the air in a few minutes so I suggest you start preparing for your show."

"That's it?" I placed my hands on my hips. "Discussion over?"

"Exactly," he replied bluntly as he left the studio.

**************************************************************************************

NEO Promoz - Page 15 Arjbar10

Hello and welcome, this is SMBT, your liberation station and I'm your host Alex Reynolds.

For the last few days, I've been getting numerous emails and text messages from concerned fans asking me if I'm alright. They all seem to think that my comments about my six-man tag team match - my debut match, I might add - were a little unwise. How, they ask, do I think my opponents will react to such inflammatory remarks? I'm not Nostradamus so I cannot predict what their responses will be. However, I can confirm that the silence is deafening. They haven't said a word. I don't know why that is, I just know that I've yet to hear a damn thing from anyone, and that includes my tag team partners.

Maybe I've unnerved them and they've gone underground. Who knows? Maybe Jimbo is off filming another one of his movies. Which given the success of his last one is highly unlikely. Maybe Dimmi is off smashing plates with big bald head of his. Maybe Ashes has caught rabies. Yeah, I saw your woman Ashes, and she was very dog-like. I sicked in my mouth just looking at her.

I think it comes down to psychology. It's mind games. My opponents want me to believe that they're running scared and my words have caught them off guard and frightened them somehow. I know how mind games work, I've been married twice. You can't just drop out of sight and expect me to fall for that one. I'm too long in the tooth to fall for anything like that. Unless...what if my opponents and partners are in on this together? Collusion. A conspiracy if you will. It's not too hard to believe. I'm an extremely talented individual and that can be a bitter pill for people to swallow. A secret understanding between them all though? Hmm, it's a possibility I suppose but what would be their motivation for turning their back on me? Collective motivation: They saw me as a threat. They'd like to eliminate me early and avoid any unnecesary ass kickings in the future. Individual motivation...hmm...

C-Mack wouldn't need a lot of persuading. The guy is a lunatic. He probably thinks that it's a six-man battle royal. I've seen the look in his eyes when he enters the ring. The man is pure evil. When you've had to put up with all the shit he has over the years I guess you're going to have a few screws loose.

Logan Evans? Surely he wouldn't turn his back on a fellow Englishman? Thinking about it though, it is possible. I mean if a man can be married to a woman for sixteen years and then cut off her head and put it in the fridge then it's possible. Personally, I don't know what he'd get out of it. I haven't wronged the guy. I haven't tied his shoelaces together. I haven't slept with his mother. I can't be one-hundred percent sure on that last one, but I'd like to think that I'd remember something like that. My memory isn't the greatest, but still. I don't sleep with a woman and then forget. Although, those Siamese twins were pretty fucking convincing.

The whole thing feels like an episode of the Twilight Zone. Hell, is there even a six-man tag match up? Am I in a coma right now? Is this some kind of alternative reality? A parallel universe? If it is then David Dorsey is an asshole in this world too. If I am in a coma then how did I end up in one? I'm not going to wake up with long hair and a chaotic beard like Steve Seagal in Hard to Kill am I? I'd take Kelly Le Brock being by my side though, to be fair. Eighties Kelly not current Kelly. She looks like Daryl Hannah on crack. Her face looks a little messed up. Not because of the ageing process either.

What the hell do people see in plastic surgery? I can't fathom the fascination with it. It's not like you look better after you've had it done. Nine times out of ten you look worse. Most of the people I've encountered and granted most of the people I have encountered have been online or through newspapers, but I've still encountered them; most of them look like shit. Are these people looking at the same faces as me? Can't they see that plastic surgery is taking a little bit longer to catch up to hairdressing? Cutting someone's hair is an art. Picking up some scissors and butchering a nest isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the fine art of hairdressing. It wasn't always like that though. It took time. How many guys had to sport mullets and get the shit kicked out of them before hairdressing sorted itself out? A lot. A helluva lot. Plastic surgery is way behind hairdressing. Some of the faces I've seen - Christ! Is Stevie Wonder performing these operations? The results are horrific. What kind of brochures are these idiots looking at when they're at these clinics? The surgeons have to be photoshopping patient's pictures. They've got to be. There is no way in hell that you'd sit down in one of those places, browse through the catalogue, see a face like Jackie Stallone and sign on the dotted line. There's just no way.  For the record and despite what I'd said earlier, I'd take Kelly Le Brock. The eighties and current. Why? Because I'm shallow and I'm a guy. Not to mention the fact that I haven't slept with a woman for months so I'll take what I can get.

Here's Cameroonian hip-hop artist Rap Thug with 'I get Nkong.'

Black Mamba
Post August 15th 2017, 2:47 am by Black Mamba
After wiping the miserable effort that was spent upon El Landerson, i sought immediate refuge. Taking what was for granted in some of my previous matches cost me, but it did not deter me from what i truly desired. The sheer lack of effort of El Landerson, compared to the methodical aggression by Leonhart, the fast and fierce of Target. Each contributed to my ever growing method of attack, each time i face an opponent, i bring to the table, a meal that never ends. Weird choice of words, but hear me out…

Moralis Candoom. Brief Tag Team Buddy and yet, budding rival of mine. We look like we could become an excellent tag team, yet right now, the points matter. Those points get me where i need to be, closing the distance to becoming the Block B winner. Closing the distance to become the EVO Series Winner, therefore proving that i am that damn good in the realm of NEO...my NEO. Unfortunately, that is a few steps away, but i am a patient man, as you have noticed. We don’t have to brutalize each other Candoom, yet i can already hear your rebuttal before you speak it. 

This is merely business between soon to be old friends. We haven’t properly broken the ice, yet i am sure we will each grasp the brass ring, but your turn will come after me make no mistake about it. I didn’t just scrape El Landerson off the floor three times this season, just to look across the ring for a real challenge now. I have by far considered you a close tie with Brendan Wolfe as my biggest threat, but since our General Manager changed the group up, i have to say you gotta step it up. I know Wolfe roughed you up a bit. I know the injuries still linger. Hear my voice of reason Candoom.

There is nothing worse than facing me wounded. I am only going to make worse, unbearable until you submit. I am going to take you down at the same pace i eliminated El Landerson, i know you can bounce back. I know your body will scream and beg for you to yield, but you will fight back, it is only natural. Victory can only come if you can truly rebound here, but that is not happening.
Ryan Wilson
Post August 14th 2017, 6:26 pm by Ryan Wilson
''Daaaaaaaamn Son! Dampshaw's really loaded!'' 

The scene opens up on a view of the entrance gate to the Dampshaw mansion somewhere in England. In of the gate, looking ahead a little bit impressed is Ryan Wilson dressed in casual clothes BUT with his face covered with his known mask. 

Ryan You ask me ~What kind of man hides behind a mask?~ and I'll answer you frankly: One who has a deep love for Cosplay and one who has a lot of respect for Luchadors. I'm not ugly, In fact I am quite the sexy studmuffin under there! I don't have a hideous visage, I was not deformed in an accident or burned or anything of the sort. I am a Cosplayer, I do costumes based on characters I like be them from anime, video games, pop culture among other things and I rock during conventions and in our case wrestling events! I won't pretend to hope you might know what the word Cosplay or what being a Cosplayer implies since your Butler is probably the one who sew your outfit and probably designed it too before the EAW's Marketing Dept gave it the thumbs up. You want to see under the mask? You want to see the real Ryan Wilson?

Nodding to himself me moved a hand to his neck collar and moved in a motion that would have his mask removed in one swing but just as he was about to he stopped. 

Ryan You know what? I'm not going to show you my angelic visage! Why would I indulge a silver spoon rich prick just because you ask or question what is under the hood? You want to see me mug you bloke? You're going to have to either rip the mask off my face OR defeat me in a Ryan Removes His Mask If He Loses match. Now, I'm not going to waste much time on your comments about Julio, that guy needs to stop living in the past and look ahead of him instead of behind his own ass. Believe me mate when I say that no matter me and the painter wonder says my focus is well aimed at you and the process of applying boot to ass which will bring me my second victory on the NEO Brand.

Ryan ''Now, I'm glad to see you have an intense side to you. See, I love to mess around but my skill level is no joke. Am I supposed to quiver in fear at the thought of you breaking my bones? Do you expect me to wet my pants at the thought of you snapping my tendons? You talk a big game trying to look all tough and trying to break me as if you were Bane on Batman. Don't I dare make you look like a joke? Motherfrogger YOU ARE a joke! You're rich, you can wear what you want, get your clothes custom designed just for you and yet you wear that stupid Union Jack on your shit. Do you know how cliche that makes you look? Oh yeah! I can make fun of you all day long but the fact is Reggie I want you to bring the pain on me! I want you to bring the hurt locker and all the tools inside! What's that? Am I a pain slut? You damn skippy I am! And you're going to see it first hand during our match! The more punishment you'll dish out the more I'll ask for second. I faced and defeated men, and I emphasise on MEN, twice your size, faster, meaner and more dangerous than you! If you think getting injured scares me... Quite frankly you need to start wondering about what I can dish back at you. Because you have no earthly idea! You watched no video, you did not do your homework. But I did... So much for being a scholar. See I can afford to be a troll on the feed because I did my study work on my opponent and I have time to enjoy a little bit of leisure. So sure, keep on practising on that overly expensive piano of yours. Also, keep this in mind: I did work hurt and injured in the past. So if you think your promises are making me worry for my health I strongly suggest you rethink your strategy against me.''

Suddenly Ryan stops as ''The Deadpool Rap'' starts and he produces a cellphone out of his back pocket. 

Ryan ''Unlike someone, I don't care if this ruins the line of my suit. Oh! It's the Intern! Hold on I gotta take this.''

He then opens up the phone.

Ryan ''Intern! How are ya? ... Yeah? ... Oh? ... He did?''

He mouths ~Julio did a promo~ to the camera and then returns his focus on the phone

Ryan ''Well what did he say? ... ... Uh uh ... ... Unhappy I got a singles match first ... Uh uh, whatever what else? ... ... Oh did he?''

He made a turning motion towards the camera meaning that the cameraman should keep on rolling and film while he is in the phone.

Ryan ''I have to admit, hearing him say he did everything when it's a plain lie is starting to get old and boring. He didn't win the match because he got the pin on the Mafia, WE got the pin because WE won the match. I DO give him credit for the pin, he got the job done and I'm happy we won, but to say I did nothing? That's just sad. If he wants to be mad at someone it should be the bookers, it's not my fault if they decided to put me in singles comp before him. But I'll bet you 10 bucks that had he gotten the first match he would've flaunted his superiority and blah blah blah. I'm not lucky, I'm talented. Nuance.''

He shrugged

Ryan '"The guy won ONE match over me in another federation and he thinks he's the better man. Acting little a little baby back bitch when he doesn't have a solo match and I do doesn't make him the better man, it makes him look like an immature rookie in need of a pacifier and a diaper change. What else did he say?''

He rolled his eyes.

Ryan ''Really? Does he actually think I'll believe that? Does he really think I'll trust his words when he says he won't do anything in our match so that Reggie has a shot at humiliating me? C'mon! His own ego won't allow him that, he's going to try and ensure my victory so that he can say he W on my sheet was due to his implication. I'm nuts, but I'm not an idiot. He wants to out do me because his ego won't allow him to do anything else. Jealous of my talent, jealous of my past success, jealous of what I have and what he doesn't, jealous of my ability to seize an opportunity when it presents itself and his inability to do the same.''

He sighed.

Ryan ''I guess one day it may be inevitable; I'm going to have to beat some sens out of him. Perhaps not, maybe by some miracle he's going to wise up and see that I can help him reaches levels of awesomeness which does not implies trying to step all over me. When I was rolling with Brujah St-Michel we were feeding off each other, he helped me in my single matches and I did the same in his. We climbed the ladder of success together and we Dominated federations together. Who knows one day Julio will open his eyes but right now it's clearly not the case.''

He waited a few seconds. 

Ryan ''I know Intern. Anyhoo one way or another I'm ready to face Reggie, more importantly than that I'm ready to win against Reggie. I KNOW a win against him won't assure a title shot for the New Breed Championship but for sure it will turn the attention of the world on me... And on Julio.''

His phone vibed, a text was received.

Ryan ''Hold on I got a ... Oh no... Listen I... I gotta go.''

Shutting down his phone he looked down a second and sighed heavily, we can hear a faint ~You okay mate?~ from behind the cameraman as Ryan nodded negatively.

Ryan ''No, I just got news of a stunt woman got in an accident on the set of Deadpool 2. She died. I need a minute.''

He says as he moved his hand to grab his mask and remove it not while pushing the lense of the camera away so that his face would not be revealed yet.
The Trickster Azrael
Post August 14th 2017, 5:10 pm by The Trickster Azrael
In the room of Azrael.

It started here with the Mad Trickster who was taking a nap but was disturbed by someone knocking at his door.

Azrael: Come in!!

The supposed tag team partner of Ryan Wilson stand up and go near of a NEO employee holding something in his hand who seems to be the script for this week.

NEO  Employee: Your scenario of this week....

The Mad Trickster take the script and begins to read the whole thing. His face begins to change when he realized, he will be at the corner of Ryan Wilson for the match versus Reginald Dampshaw III.

Azrael: What?! How is this possible? That gibberish fool did nothing to won the match....I did!!! I Should be the one saying hello to Reggie!!

NEO Employee: But cheering up his tag team partner is ain't something bad sir. Sometimes you gotta think teamwork.

Azrael: If you think I'm gonna be there to play the role of a cheerleader, YOU'RE DEAD WRONG!!! I rather job to the Woogieman then saying thing like * He starts using a gay tone to be sarcastic*: Let's go, Ryan, you can do it WOOOOOO!!! I'M ALL WITH YOU RYAN!! * He finishes speaking with that tone* NOOOO!! I rather deal versus those stupids idiot on twitter then supporting this Moron who takes all the credit of having his first solo match.

No...no...no! I can't accept this, I won't do it, I'm gonna let Reginald having the pleasure to humiliate Wilsy because he deserves it.

NEO Employee: But...but....i'm sure then next week you'll be the next to show all your potential in a single match.

Azrael: It's better having now then waiting an another week to make his mark.

The employee doesn't know what to reply, he begins shaking his boots because he's not used at the anger of the Mad Trickster. As for him, he goes against a wall and his hands here to try to keep his composure.

NEO Employee: Sir? Are you okay?

Azrael: Get out....

NEO Employee: Ngh...hmm...

Azrael: Maybe you will understand in French: DÉGAGE!!!!

The employee quickly goes outside and closed the door of the Azrael room, leaving the Mad Trickster alone with all his negatives thoughts about the upcoming match of NEO.

We're still in the room of Azrael where he facepalms himself with both hands and starts laughing.

Azrael: Talking about debuting a new bad week...ho...ho! You do all the dirty work all by yourself and what do you get? Being in the corner of Wilsy. This is what I hate about him, he's always lucky of having ANYTHING before me....while I'm having a consolation prize of having a support role.  Well since I'm forced to be in his corner, I have no choice to be a team player once again. What I'm gonna do?

He looks at the right direction while thinking at a plan for Wednesday.

Azrael: In the other corner he's facing a poor English man who is unfortunate to deals with two jokers than we are. Maybe introducing us to the Buttler won't hurt anybody. He thinks, he will be protected by the power of queen Elizabeth but he will soon realize there's no escape in Madness world. Yes, Reggie! You'll be unfortunate to deal with someone in the corner who is familiar with the way you use to create an upset victory over Moongose Mcqueen.

Cowardly yes, but for someone like me, I will have no shame to abuse it maliciously. I may hate my partner but I want to see the look on your face when you realize that you are nothing more than a loser who got beat by the biggest fool of them all, Ryan Wilson. 

The Mad Trickster start showing his insane grin.

Azrael: Or maybe McQueen will be the biggest party popper of them all by ruining your chance of having the upper hand. Don't forget that you brought this on yourself by beating him and bragging bout it. He won't let you in peace, I've heard then when he's mad, he takes no prisoner. This Wednesday, will be just a bad day for you....not only you will lose to Wilsy but soon Moongose will make you his bitch...ha...ha!

But don't worry I have plenty of laughing powder to make you feel happy....HA HA HA HA HA HA! See you this Wednesday buddy!

Fade to black
Shackleford
Post August 14th 2017, 3:06 pm by Shackleford
(EAW trucks fill a carpark behind the arena, Shackleford walks into frame in a casual shirt and trousers)

*Deep sniff*
Ahhhh, drink it in. That stale sweat smell really hits the nostrils. Breath it in and breath it deep.

The new logos and trucks look great, real stellar job guys. I'm sure no expense spared in the production crew either. Really top notch stuff.
It's just a shame about the smell.
But it can't be helped I suppose. My ring attire still has that metallic smell from the blood. The white decals weren't crystal white anymore. You see memories fade but the strain this business puts on you doesn't. I will never lie down without pain again. My body has scars that will never fade.
This business takes a tole, but we all know the risks. We take those risks knowing the rewards they bare. We throw ourselves through tables of fire, through walls of glass and any other crazy murder room these sick bastards will pay to see us in, for the chance at eternal glory.
The thing about eternity is it only actually lasts as long as someone remembers you.

My name is Ross Shackleford and I'm from days gone, back when the ratings were competed for and the crowds were out of control. From a time where one team dominated a division and everybody wasn't Japanese.
I guess you can call me a renaissance man.

Why am I here?
Well if you don't remember the days I spoke of then I guess I am here to teach history.
If you do remember, then I'm here to pick you up out of the slump your in.
Get your heads out of your arse and put in the boot.
The players have changed but the games the same.
Try to kill yourselves on live TV for the entertainment of strangers.
We are the purveyors of extreme, of hardcore violence and malicious intent.
(Shackleford grabs the camera and shouts into it)
LETS BE HAVING YOU!!!!

(Pushes camera away and walks outta shot)
DampshawIII
Post August 13th 2017, 7:05 pm by DampshawIII
There is commotion and a large group of vehicles in the huge driveway of Reginald Dampshaw III's estate. The men in them are rushing around with a grand piano, a new chandelier and a few vases. Crichton Merriweather is yelling at them, making sure they go faster. He notices the camera crew and waves to them, signalling them to come into the house.

Crichton Merriweather: Ah, you're here. Come in. Master Reginald is in the main hall waiting for you. You are lucky. He is in very good spirits.

The camera crew is led into the house where Reginald is standing with his arms behind his back and a big, closed smile on his face.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Hello there, lads. Good day to you. Lovely weather we're having. Or maybe it just looks better because I seem to finally being taken seriously here in EAW. I know things weren't looking good for me after being defeated by Badru Jamba, but I brushed that off, didn't I? First, I did away with those foolish little Motor City Mafia. No, I don't have a stake in their game, they were just taking up TV time that could be dedicated more smartly to me. And not only was I victorious last NEO, but I defeated the New Breed Champion himself, Moongoose McQueen. Now, I know Mr. McQueen wanted to just make me look like a joke and made stupid references and just brush me off, but how did that work out, Mr. McQueen? Yes, I know you are all hot under the collar over me distracting the referee and using brass knuckles on you and I suppose you do have a good point about it not being the fairest of finishes. But, then, how do you explain the rest of the match, hm? Going into it, you were ready to just destroy me, weren't you? Well, you didn't look so devastating when I had you locked in the Peasant Pull.

Reginald begins walking around the hall slowly.

Reginald Dampshaw III: No, I felt you go limp. I felt you giving up. You simply got lucky with the rope. If anything, I destroyed you. As far as I'm concerned, Johnny Nova be damned, I'm the new No. 1 Contender for your New Breed Championship. I pinned you, 1, 2, 3 in the middle of that ring, boy, brass knuckles or not. I already told you, in the record books, it says "Reginald Dampshaw III defeated Moongoose McQueen". Now, that is over with, I still have this ridiculous EVO Series to continue with. I couldn't care less about, especially now with a New Breed Championship match that I deserve, but alas, I'll continue on, as I do, and win the entire thing. I'll see you again Moongoose. Now, how do those jokes taste?

Reginald stops walking and laughs heartily.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Now from one joker to the other. I have the ultimate misfortune of being forced to face Ryan Wilson next week. I've been very adamant that, regardless of the elite man, scholar and athlete that I am, I never underestimate the men I step foot in the ring with, but...Mr. Wilson, let me ask you, what kind of man hides behind a mask? Are you that putrid looking? Are you afraid of the what the world may say when they see your face? Or is it you're just afraid of showing your true self, so you hide behind the mask and your annoying persona and your terrible catchphrases? I'm a most clever, Mr. Wilson, but I am no psychiatrist. Perhaps you should see one, along with your little painted up freak of an associate Azrael. And speaking of him, perhaps you should be less focused on your little lovers' quarrel and more on the man you're facing next week.

Reginald walks slowly to the camera and his expression changes from jovial to intense.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Take your dysfunctional marriage to that clown out of your mind, take whatever asinine and utterly ridiculous aspirations you have for getting a New Breed Championship opportunity out as well and put this in your mind, dear boy: The sound of your bones breaking betwixt my fingers. The feeling of your tendons and ligaments popping and snapping. That cold, emptiness in your lower half when I paralyze you. Don't you dare make me look like a joke. You throw all these stupid little comments about my butler and where I'm from and how I talk. Very, very jocular, indeed. I just don't think you'll be laughing when you can no longer walk. Or maybe you will. Maybe you are that stupid.

Reginald turns his attention to the piano that has just been brought in to his house

Reginald Dampshaw III: But I suppose that is everything. I must go brush up on my Debussy.

Crichton quickly rushes the camera crew out and the large oak doors of the Dampshaw estate close over on them.
Anthony Leonhart
Post August 13th 2017, 11:10 am by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // Tag Team Player ?
Wednesday Night NEO – EVO Series - 08/16/2017 - vs. Luciano Calvetti

NEO Promoz - Page 15 1501411976-df7og-5uiaa-a1l

----------------------------

[Anthony Leonhart is actually wearing his in-ring attire with his black leather jacket he had during his entrance with his Ichimichi Zaibatsu Corporation tee-shirt being made for him. He has received an e-mail with the object : EVO Series Block B – Match 2 and he open it on his smartphone and see the name of Luciano Calvetti in the mail and he's suprised seeing his name on it but that's a match like every match he competed in. But then, he goes back to it and read another time the mail and turn off his phone.]

----------------------------------

NEO Promoz - Page 15 1499089546-vzmsmp

Anthony    Leonhart

Luciano Calvetti of the Motor City Mafia ? You against me in the EVO Series ? I guess this time you have no chance to win, not because I underestimate you. It's because you're alone, just by yourself. No Fredo to cover your back and if I remember correctly, you lost to Ryan Wilson & Azrael, am I right ? No ? You pretend with your friend Fredo Moltisanti, to be one of the best teams of NEO and you get beat by the first team that is put in front of you, you believe that it is worthy of NEO? I do not congratulate you, gentlemen. You claim to raise the level of the NEO tag team division but you get it down my dear friends, maybe it's time to realize it, right? Ah but I think Luciano is realizing this as I face him for the EVO Series.

[Anthony Leonhart looks towards the sky pretending to look for a constructive answer when the answer is served to him on a silver platter and he looks back down to the ground and to a slightly sly look given by the level of the situation, then he transition to a look of a bored person.]

Luciano, do you really think you have a chance against me? Seriously, or is it a joke that you make me there? Can you explain to me how you can face me in solo competition when you are unable to win in tag team with your partner against Ryan Wilson & Azrael who are two newcomers to the NEO? Explain to me because then I can not understand you. I do not say you can not win, but I just tell you that teamwork is very different from a solo game, you can not you stand in the corner when you're in bad shape, call your team partner, no no, you're alone in the battle. No time to lose. So Luciano, how are you going to do? How are you going to face someone who has been solo more often than tag team and who is not going to hand over the blows? All you're gonna do and I'm afraid it's going to happen, it's gonna be Arrive. Get a Renzozuken. Get Pinned.

[Anthony Leonhart pretends to warm up his right elbow, mimicking the gesture of a Renzokuken with his concentrated gaze, the one he usually does during his training.]

No matter what you do at the EVO Series, you will always be considered as a tag team player even if you do not want to, you will always be associated with your tag team partner, your friend, Fredo Moltisanti. And yes, it's hard to get rid of this, of a bond so strong eh? Prove to me that I am wrong. Prove to me that you have the stuff of a solo competitor and not a link that can only function as a tag team. Show me the flame of the passion that is in you, show me the passion that burns in the depths of your mind. This rage to succeed, prove me that you are able to fight me. Anyway, if you dare show yourself because I think you did not come to NEO last week when you were scheduled. If you're really a new Impact Player, start by proving it because for me, right now, you do not have the stuff on the contrary, you make me think of all those I've seen since a moment already, as soon as they have been signed, they think they are untouchable and they make no more effort. Whereas the opposite should be done. Do you understand what I mean, Calvetti?

So Calvetti, are you ready for this match? Or you're going to do as usual, do not you? Oh yes, it's true, you will not be able to do it this time, you'll be able to see your defeat alone and yes ... no Fredo to ensure your back. It's you versus me, The Raging Roaring Lion or here known as the Impact Player of the EVO Series, Anthony Leonhart. Are you ready? I said ... ARE YOU READY?

[Anthony Leonhart is pointing his index finger at the camera that is filming him and he smiles with a very defiant look, trying to show the talent of NEO wrestlers through this tournament but with the ambition all the same, to win this tournament to show that he is one of the best of the Voltage roster.]
Alex Reynolds
Post August 13th 2017, 4:22 am by Alex Reynolds
The day of reckoning is almost upon us. My debut in this company is fast approaching. A six-man tag team match. Wow. It's not exactly what I envisioned when I thought about my first match here, but beggars cannot be choosers. I'd expected a bit of one-on-one action, instead, I end up with a gangbang. Unlike gangbangs, there will be plenty of action for everyone. Like a gangbang, it will also involve fisting. Only with different intentions and drastically different holes.

I've only ever had one tag team match before in my entire career. Obviously, the less said about that match the better. I won't go into details, but ultimately, we lost the match and I ended up chipping a tooth after accidentally bumping into the referee's head. This time, however, there will be no cannibalism. I'll be backed up by two men; Logan Evans and Chris McKenzie. On one hand, I'm excited. I feel like the cow in that old English nursery rhyme: Hey diddle, diddle. I just don't expect to be jumping over moons anytime soon. On the other hand I'm nervous. I'm aware of the size of the task at hand and it has me waking up in cold sweats just thinking about it. Half the time I'm not even asleep. I perspire a lot. I think it's hereditary. Although it could be all the spicey food.

Logan Evans. A fellow Englishman. A rookie in the business. Which I don't mind saying is a good thing. Veterans may have experience and a lot of knowledge, but rookies have no fear. That's what I expecting from you, Logan. A fearless, high octane, no nonsense performance. After all, we English can crack skulls with the best of them. Which anyone outside a club on a Saturday night in Birmingham can vouch for. We're gonna need our stiff upper lips, Logan because I'm not one hundred-percent sure our partner is trustworthy. It's one thing to know thy enemy, but it's almost impossible to trust thy partner when said partner is a lunatic.

Chris McKenzie. I know you've had a torrid childhood and your parents both perished. I've read about your unhappy circumstances. I understand that you have a lot of reasons to be pissed at the world. You've been cheated out of a normal life. You've been passed around like an unwanted sexual disease. However, your past has no bearing on this match. We've all had problems, mate. I was once told that I couldn't ride The Shockwave at Drayton Manor theme park because I was too small. Did I wreak havoc? No. Did I take a chunk out of the employee's face? No. I accepted my situation and I dealt with it accordingly. Peacefully. If you must know, I wrote a strongly worded letter. Do not step into that ring and lose it, C-Mack. Keep yourself together and keep your hands off us. I know you like to strike anything that moves. It's in your DNA. It's a part of who you are. Stay focused and stay away from us; me in particular.

There's a place in Greece called Santorini. Amazing place. Beautiful little island. It's in the southern Aegean sea. I remember the gorgeous sunshine, fresh fruit and amazing people. Very friendly and welcoming. What I don't remember was you, Dimitri. In all the time I was there I didn't see anything quite like you. A genetic freak. Dimmi, I'm a big fan of Greece. I like kalamata olives, feta cheese and Νικηφόρος (Nikiforos). His voice has soothed me many a night. I'm partial to Greek mythology. I like to think that if any god resembled me it would be Zeus. I think I could get used to sitting atop Mount Olympus striking fear into the hearts of everyone around me. Thunder, lightning, order, law and justice. I'm the God of the sky, Dimmi. I'm pretty sure we all know who you'd be, Dimmi. Menoetius. The guy who was known for his violent anger and rash action. Ringing any bells, Dimmi? I hate to spoil the ending for you, but he dies. Struck down by a lightning bolt from none other than Zeus. It shouldn't come as no surprise, Dimmi. With a name like Menoetius, which means "doomed might" it was always going to end badly. Menoetius fell and so will you, Dimmi. In fact, you'll fall so hard it'll be like the crashing of your Greek economy again.

Jimmy Stallion. Jim, to his friends and that guy from a tale of two titties to me. Don't deny it, Jimbo I know it was you in that scene. I had to rewind a couple of times and even then I had to double take, but it was you. My god, you took a pounding that night didn't you, Jimbo? I guess it'll stand you in good stead for Wednesday night. Obviously, it won't be as much fun for you this time, Jimbo. The outcome will still be the same though. You'll be flat on your back with a guy on top of you. Only this time you won't be enjoying it half as much.

Ashton Moore. A guy who looks like something that the cat dragged in - and then back out again. I haven't seen hair like that since I was twelve years old. Abigail Thomas was her name. She was annoying. She used to chase boys around the playground and lift up her skirt whenever she felt like it. It's a good job you're from Spain and not Scotland. Kilts. I don't need those memories cropping up again. I bet it was hard for you, Ashes. I bet being kicked out by your parents was tremendously hard? Was it hard when you were with the preacher's son, Ashes? Come on, you can tell me. I won't tell a soul. Now I'm not a religious man, Ashes. I don't go to church on Sunday and I don't annoy people by going door-to-door trying to convert them. I do, however, believe that you are living proof, irrefutable evidence, that God has a sense of humour.

"You going to be long?" A voice boomed from behind me.

"What?" I turned around sharply. "Get out!" I yelled.

"You know, Jesus fed thousands of people with fish and bread?" Kacey asked. "It was a miracle."

"Miracle? That's not a miracle. That's tapas." I informed her and we both laughed.
Brayden Wolfe
Post August 12th 2017, 2:13 pm by Brayden Wolfe
LEVELS
" You know I see what you're doing Moralis and you know what it's not something I wasn't expecting I mean lets face it you need to be in the spotlight. You're one of those guys who believes in his head that he belongs at the top, but the fact is you don't have the talent to be there Moralis. I proved that when I beat your ass in the middle of the ring and I think I proved a little bit more then that. See what you did last week wasn't something that you should have done because now you're getting in my way. At first you were my opponent and felt like you needed to stand in my way and I quickly changed that thought, but now. Now you're just being stupid and thinking that you're going to one up me somehow. Look Moralis you and I don't really need to go through this because I think we both know what's going to happen if we do. I mean it's not like I barely defeated you a couple of weeks ago. When that bell rang I destroyed you inside that ring Moralis and honestly it felt good. Quite frankly it felt great because I was able to shut your mouth and show you who really is as good as he says he is. Then last week once again I destroy my opponent in the middle of the ring and I was getting ready to finish the job when Moralis, you decided to make an appearance. The fact that you would put yourself in the situation to step inside a wrestling ring with me again is proving that you're not only stupid. It's proving that you realize what I did to you a couple of weeks ago could have been the same thing I was going to do to Alex Cox. You're not in my league and frankly I thought I already proved that and honestly I thought we've already moved on. I'm looking forward Moralis because you're not anything worth my time anymore. I have one goal and that is winning the EVO Series and I'm well on my way there. In fact I think that's a little bit of your problem because you know when I beat your ass down a couple of weeks ago I gained my first points. Well let me tell you something Moralis those won't be the only points I'll be getting because whether you like it or not this little feud between us is over and I'm moving on to bigger and better things. "

" El Landerson, you and I know each other quite well and to tell you the truth I'm not a big fan of you. I think I proved that when I did what I did to you after you lost our match. My debut match, my first chance to make an impact and you lose the fucking match. Well I think I proved to the world after that match was over who the real winner was. See because Landerson you didn't belong on my team in the first place and I probably could have won the match by my damn self. Instead you end up losing the match costing me my debut win. Well you see Landerson now things are a little different because you see now you already know what I can do to you. You already know what I'm capable of doing, but there won't be a damn thing you can do about it. When that bell rings I'm going to not only defeat you, but I'm going to do too you what should have been done to my opponent last week. I am THE IMPACT PLAYER OF EAW and no matter what I have to do to prove it. No matter who I have to go through to prove just how good I am I will do just that. The fact of the matter is this EVO Series will prove just how good I am because I'm going to win the damn thing without even losing a fucking match. Landerson you're nothing more then a warm up match for the bigger tests that will be tossed at me in this series and that's something you need to realize. See you and Moralis have a lot in common because there's something you two haven't realized about wrestling yet. You two need to understand that there are levels to the wrestling industry and I'm just on a level well above both of yours. I truly hope you bring your " A " game this week because you're gonna need it, not to win. Landerson you're gonna need it to survive!! "

" This is my time to shine, my time to make an impact and you know I thought I already did that. With the carnage that I've already left in my short time in EAW I honestly thought in my head everybody in the back would know who I am. I thought each and every single one of my opponents would know what I'm capable of doing, but apparently I was wrong. See because I was strolling through the arena earlier today and I saw a ton of posters. Signs promoting NEO superstars, but you know what I didn't see? I didn't see a Brayden Wolfe poster. I looked around and I didn't see any Brayden Wolfe T-Shirts which makes me believe everybody thinks I'm a joke. It makes me think that nobody really believes I am as good as I say I am because if they did my shit would be selling in this arena. Instead they have posters of Moralis and shirts of Landerson and it makes me sick to my stomach. The fact that somebody like me is being treated the way I am, but I've always been the guy who takes it. I'm always the guy who takes whatever bullshit that's given to him and deals with it. Whether management or anybody else likes it or not I am without a doubt the best thing going right now. People can deny it all they want, but when was the last time you saw somebody do what I've done over the last two weeks? When was the last time you've seen one man leave carnage the way I have? Here's another question. When was the last time you've seen all that happen by somebody who just signed there contract? Not only have I already made an impact, but I truly think I've been the star of NEO since signing my contract. Landerson you're in for a special treat when that bell rings because I will be putting on a show. You're going to be left laying bloody in the center of the ring and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. I mean I wouldn't doubt Moralis will show up again and I really hope he does so he can be laying a bloody mess in the center of the ring with you. "

" What you both need to understand is that this is more then the two of you. This is Brayden Wolfe proving to the world that he is exactly every bit as good as he says he is and I've already proven that with the both of you. Landerson I'm getting my chance to prove it to you in a one on one match, but it's not going to be one you'll enjoy. When that bell rings I'm not only going to beat you I'm going to make you bleed and I'm going to end your career because frankly I don't like you. You don't belong in the ring with me and after I beat your ass this week I'm going to make sure you're never in the ring with me again. Moralis if you have any issues with what I'll be doing you're more then welcome to come down just like you did last week. Only problem is you'll be laying up in a hospital bed with Landerson beside you. Is that what you really want? Think about that Moralis because you saw what I was about to do last week. You know I'm somebody who will stop at nothing in order to get my point across and with that said. Do you really want to risk having yourself beatin down and bloody just because another guy can't cut it? That's something you really need to think about before you decide to stop me from doing what needs to be done. Landerson, I promise you when I'm finished with you this week you'll never be walking into a wrestling ring again. You want me to make a bigger impact then I've already made well don't come crying to me when all your NEO superstars are laying up on the shelf. "
Alex Reynolds
Post August 12th 2017, 12:28 pm by Alex Reynolds
I had slipped on the costume effortlessly, it was the mask that I was having trouble with. It felt like Christmas; that moment when you picked up a present and you knew what it was before you opened it. Finally, you had your hands on it. It felt like that. The adrenaline, emotions, they were all running through me right now at levels way above the norm. I was full of excitement and my hands couldn't stop shaking. I knew they were downstairs waiting for me to show them what surprise I had planned, but I just couldn't get the mask over my head. At last, after what seemed like an eternity, I managed to pull it over my head. I took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves. This was a big moment for me. I wanted to make sure I was ready. I didn't want to blow it.

"He's been up there a while," Kacey said. "You don't think he's got wrapped up in his quilt again?"

"Surely he'd have more sense?"

"You'd think so, wouldn't you?"

"He was in the hospital for almost a week last time."

I crept slowly down the stairs. I wanted to surprise and scare them at the same time. I'd taken a brief look at myself in the standing mirror before leaving my room. I looked fantastic. I'm not embarrassed to say I kissed my reflection. It felt good. Halfway down the stairs I suddenly lost my balance. I'd inadvertently stepped on my cape resulting in me falling down the last six steps. I bumped my head on the wall as I came to an abrupt halt. Forget about stars, I was seeing planets.

"What the hell was that?!" Kacey hollered.

I looked up and squinted at the big oval shapes that were getting closer and closer to me. It was all a blur. I shook my head vigorously from side to side in a vain attempt to shake off the cobwebs.

"Jesus Christ!" Nikki exclaimed, eyes fixed on the crumpled mess that lay before her.

My teeth began to chatter uncontrollably as I tried to clamber back to my feet. It was a futile attempt and I hit the ground again. My eyes soon allowed me to see the two faces that were right in front of me. I felt like I was in an incubator staring up at over zealous relatives. I just hoped I hadn't shit myself.

"What are you doing?"

"Just chilling," I said, as casual as I could muster.

"Wow," Nikki said, her tone sardonic. "This is a new low."

"Go back in the other room." I waved my hand dismissively. "It was supposed to be a surprise"

"Mission accomplished."

"Very droll." I snapped as I rubbed the lump that was now throbbing on the top of my head.

"You know you could've killed yourself?"

"Maybe that was the plan."

"I think it's back to the drawing board." Nikki scoffed.

The two of them began laughing like schoolgirls. Giggling like annoying little pre-schoolers. For a moment I wondered if surviving was, in fact, a curse. Part of me wanted to go back up to the top of the stairs and swan dive. There was nothing worse than being ridiculed by people you used to love. I found that a fate worse than death. Eventually, they stopped with the tomfoolery and helped me to my feet. Once again I waved them away with my hand and this time they got the message.

"Shut the door!" I demanded. "Pretend you didn't see all that."

Pretend? Like that was going to happen. It reminded of that time in London when I accidentally looked across whilst in the Gent's toilets. I didn't mean to, but staring straight ahead whilst standing at a urinal took practice and I was less than match fit when it came to that. I'd only caught a glimpse of it. You'd have thought that I'd tried to proposition the guy. I attempted to pour water on the fire by telling him that his girlfriend was very lucky, but in the heat of the moment I'd said "boy" instead of "girl." My head hurt that night too.

I burst into the room, "Ta-da!"

NEO Promoz - Page 15 Jushin10

"And who have you come as?" Nikki laughed.

I pulled a face. "Could you just be serious for one minute?"

"Says the guy dressed like a Power Ranger."

"Actually it's not a Power Ranger." I shot back. "It's my costume."

"Do you really have to keep calling it that?"

"Yeah, it's a bit-

"Moronic?" Nikki suggested.

"I was thinking more pathetic, but it'll do."

"And you want me to call it what exactly?"

"Outfit?" The two of them nodded in unison.

"Outfit?" I asked incredulously. "I'm not going to the school dance. I'm going to kick ass."

"I don't think you'll be doing anything with a concussion."

"I haven't got a concussion. It was a just a little bump, that's all."

"And the blood?"

"Blood?"

I instantly reached for my head and felt a warm, sticky substance. It was claret, as the cockneys called it. It wasn't bleeding profusely, but it was bleeding nevertheless. I hated blood. Years ago I suffered at the hands of Shawn Merrick. He was jealous of my girlfriend at the time: Lisa Pearce. Not because she was jaw-droppingly beautiful, oh no; apparently, she was a good time girl. He'd heard that she'd do a turn and armed with this knowledge and given that we were pretty inseparable at that time, he asked me if he could have a go on her. I informed him, politely, that Lisa wasn't like that, therefore I'd have to reject his offer of a free service. Not happy with my response, he punched me on the nose. It bled for hours and since that day I've had an aversion to blood. Turns out that his intel was in fact spot on. Lisa WAS like that, as my next door neighbour Jim and his disabled son, Mark later enlightened me. For the record, he wasn't Stephen Hawking disabled. He was vertically challenged. He was a midget. This was all before political correctness, so it was perfectly fine. Would I look him in the eyes today and call him that? Well, for starters he'd need a step ladder, or at the very least a couple of chunky books - I think I probably would though.

"Don't worry about the blood." I was trying to convince myself more than anything else. "I just want to run some things by you both."

Nikki smirked. "This should be fun."

"Greetings and Salutations, Earthlings. It is I-

"What's that?" Kacey interrupted.

"I'm just trying out a different voice with slightly off-the-wall language."

"Are you portraying an Alien?"

"No."

"Well, I'd lose the whole Earthlings bit," Nikki recommended, her nose crinkled.

"Good day, citizens. I'm he-

"No." They both replied in harmony.

"I've got nothing."

"That's it?"

"All of that planning and that was the best you had?"

"I'd spent most of my time with Yuri." I sighed. "He helped with the costume."

"It's that word again." Nikki chuckled.

"Yes, it's a costume!" I barked.

"Yuri?" Kacey looked confused. "Where did he learn how to do that?"

"Prison."

"Prison?" They both said, again in unison.

"Yeah. You know, bars, porridge, soap and showers - prison."

"What was he doing in there?"

"Five years for armed robbery."

"Armed robbery?" Nikki sceptically asked. "Yuri doesn't strike me as the violent type?"

"He's not. It was a practical joke gone wrong." I cleared my throat. "He'd gone into the shop with a banana up his sleeve, but what he didn't know was that there was a plain clothes officer in the queue in front of him."

"You mean he was waiting in line?"

"He didn't want to draw attention to himself."

"I'm getting the sense he really planned this out." Nikki joked.

"Yeah, he isn't the brightest is he?"

"You can say that again," Kacey said eyebrows raised.

"He isn't the brightest is he?"

"I didn't mean..." Kacey's voice trailed off.

"Oh, I was supposed to tell you." Nikki paused for dramatic effect. (She was always doing that). "You've got a match on the sixteenth."

"What? How?"

"You got a call earlier. EAW front office."

"We're just answering my phone now?"

"It was ringing and you weren't around. I thought it could be important so..."

"We're not married now, you know." I glared at her. "You can't just take everything I have!"

"That's what divorces are for." Kacey giggled.

"What kind of match?"

"Six-man tag."

"A what?"

"Six-man tag. It's you and two partners against three other superstars."

"I'm well aware of what a six-man tag is, dinky."

"Dinky?"

"I'm just playing around with a few words for my character."

"Don't," Nikki said sternly.

"We're not your guinea pigs," Kacey added.

"No, you're not. You're more like a couple of monkeys on my back."

So I was gonna make my debut in a six-man tag team match. It wasn't what I was expecting, but I was more than happy to catch that curve ball.

"I'm off out," I informed them. "I've got some dossiers to prepare."

I left the room and headed back upstairs. The torn cape lay at the bottom of the stairs, a harsh reminder of what could've been. I picked it up and ambled up to the top of the stairs. Maybe I could glue it back on?

"I just hope his partners know what they're doing."

"Yeah, because he doesn't."
Ryan Wilson
Post August 12th 2017, 4:49 am by Ryan Wilson
Off Voice ''Ladies and gentleman I am standing now with one of the latest acquisitions of the EAW and member of the NEO Brand Ryan Wilson who just won his first match in tag team competition sided with the Mad Trickster Azrael against the Motor City Mafia. Ryan how do you feel?''

Is heard as the camera opens up on a view of a young, early 20ties looking man dressed like an interviewer with a NEO branded mic standing next to the Jerk with a Mouth who's seen sitting on a transport box backstage. he no longer wears the top of his outfit, partly covered by a long black towel. His mask is still well set on his head however. Cocking his head to the side the Montreal native looks curiously at the man standing next to him.

Ryan - I got one question for you first. Who in the leap frog are you?

''I'm Ian Ternivski.''

Ryan - Ian Ternivski... Ian Tern...Ivski... Ian Tern... !! Intern! You're an intern! Hey Hello Guten Tag Konnichiwa Bonjour HI!''

Ian ''Uh... What?''

Ryan - You're the new Intern delegated to me and Julio? How nice of the EAW!''

Ian ''No I'm... Nevermind. You mean Azrael.''

Ryan - Who? 

Ian ''Azrael, as in your tag team partner?''

Ryan -
 I don't acknowledge him as that name. Because that name invokes and implies something Julio is not.''

Ian ''And that is?''

Ryan - You're a smart intern are you? Google it. Now you wanted to know how I felt about my first match here in NEO oui?''

Ian simply nodded which got the masked man to visibly smile.

Ryan - It was a good match! 

Ian ''Did you wish it was you who made the pin and not Az...
He was interrupted by a buzzing noise coming out of Ryan's lips similarly to Rudy Rhode from the movie The Fifth Element. The reaction made Ian to sigh and finish with  ''Julio.''

Ryan - The truth? Nah. What matters is the win, not who scored the pin fall. I know Julio would try to use that to have you and everybody else think it makes him the better man between us two but we both know that's bull. 

Ian ''You did taunt him quite a bit during the match.''

Ryan - Knowing him like I do, he would've done the same had I not started. Basically I'm testing the strength, the potential of our tag team. Knowing that we won and we didn't go at each other's throat afterwards makes me believe we may be able to go places. 

Ian ''He did get in your face at the end of the match.''

Ryan - Were you expecting any different? If I was to push your buttons wouldn't you eventually go What The Frak? Of course you would. So his reaction was normal, for as normal as he is.

Ian ''Right. You two look like you'd be a perfect fit within a padded cell.''

Ryan - Why thank you! That's a sweet compliment!''

Ian
 ''Right... Let's deviate the topic slightly shall we? Seems like your performance impressed the bookers as you are going to face the Number One Contender for the New Breed Championship. Do you think Julio might take the opportunity to return the favor during the match?''

Ryan - What do you mean? You think he'd interfere?

Ian ''Perhaps, he will accompany you to the ring during the match.''

Ryan seemed surprised - What?

Ian goes into one of his back pocket to produce the a folded sheet with the card for the August 16th show which he hands to Ryan who reads it. 

Ryan - Well, that's interesting.

Ian ''You didn't know?''

Ryan - So?

Ian ''Sorry about that.''

Ryan - Don't be it's all good. So I have a match against the Butler's Master; Reggie the Turd. 

Ian was about to correct him but he stopped, Ryan chuckled seeing it unfold before him.

Ryan - I really must've made an impression during the match for the bookers to throw me against the Number One Contender. So I'm going against the best her Majesty has to offer. The cream of the crap of the United Kingdom. Lord HighOnHisHorse hailing from Egotistishire. I suppose I should be honored, for sure I see it as an opportunity to make a mark on the NEO brand. Imagine it, the one who beat the Champion tonight beaten by a guy who's only at his second fight here? If I was Pickle I'd end up laughing my ass off... And then I'd start paying attention at that Ryan Wilson jackass. Because if he can beat the one who just beat him then I may be on the way to get a crack at his belt too. It's gonna be a challenge, which makes sense. Going back to your question yes I do expect Julio to interfere and cut my chances at victory short. Because he hates my guts, because as he says he DESPISE me and the idea of seeing me climb the ladder here in NEO faster than him is going to make him go something something...''

Ian ''Crazy?''

Ryan - Don't Mind If I DO! 
He ends up laughing softly and then clears his throat.

Ryan - Do you mind if i burrow this? 

He then takes the mic off the hands of Ian and moves grabs the side of the camera so that it's focus is solely on him.

Ryan - Julio, you and I we are bound to do great things if you're only willing to play along for the ride. You can hate me all you want, it's fine, all I need from you is to tolerate me just enough so that I can work this match out and pull out a victory. In return? Once you get your solo match I'll have your back. What's this I hear? Reggie is hoping we go at each other's throat which would grant him a chance at a win and a chance at inflating his ego. Although I'm pretty sure he thinks he can go through me like a hot knife through butter and that I'm not a threat. The fool, if he thinks that he obviously doesn't know who he's messing with. Now... Picture this... Imagine if instead of trying to make MY match hello Julio you make HIS? What about... You help me win? It could be as simple as simply encouraging me from the side of the ring or maybe weasel a shot on Reggie behind the zebra's back. You could keep his Alfred at bay too, I mean, who knows if the tea serving gizzard won't be around to try and help his Master. That way I'll get the win and you'll be able to brag that it was thanks to you. Isn't this what you want?''

He moved closer to the screen as he began to whisper.

Ryan - You and I, we have the potential to bring a level of madness on NEO to which has been never seen. And it's gonna happen whether we are friends or foes. It's up to you J-Lo. And that... Just... ... Happeeeennnnnnnnd'AH! 

Suddenly shoving the camera away he moved a hand so that it could be clearly seen when he dropped the mic and then looked at ''The Intern'' in silence before making his way out leaving Ian Interivski confused and a bit annoyed.
Ashton Moore
Post August 10th 2017, 1:34 pm by Ashton Moore
"EAW, a place where I compete in a new ring with new competition! Exciting, aye? Some people might not know me, some maybe do, so I'll tell you a little history about myself and my notable accolades. My name though? Honestly, I could sit here and waste my time telling you, but I'd rather show you as I step in that NEO Wrestling ring and fight some newbies and jobbers until I rise and take on who they call themselves 'professional wrestlers' and 'veterans of the company'. The cocky self-proclaimed.. insert word like the best or the top guy, ones, fan favorite underdogs who appear on main events, those who claim that they'll bring an end to the promotion as they destroy each and every single wrestler ones, basically. There are a lot of types, like seriously.. A LOT, with various gimmicks and different personalities, but in my career, I've faced the dominant ones, but oh well.. they're a no more now. Probably most of them, if not all, went working in a restaurant cleaning toilets and such. Anyway...

My first and most main accomplishments came in the world of Total Mayhem Wrestling, where I was a first night Hardcore champion, the East Coast champion, Total Vendetta Champion, one time holder of both tag belts, and winner of death match tournament known as the silver crown. I credit my best moment as the time I almost insulted the entire roster in two sentences or less, damn buddy, those good ol' days. I also worked for FGA Wrestling, HKW, and EWC in the last years, as well as had guest appearances coming all to my way. I'd think that most of y'all would just yawn and wish that this 'fucking storyteller shuts up so this show can finish.' And say stuff like, 'I don't have all my time listening to this no one who had such fake achievements. I WANNA SEE THAT MAIN EVENT!' Well listen there, amigos, that storyteller who bores y'all IS GONNA stay at EAW for awhile, so shut the fuck up and deal with it.

So what was I sayin'? Oh yeah! My accomplishments! Well, lucky ya, that's all I've achieved, but who knows, maybe, just maybe, this guy over here wins an EAW Championship! Ahh, and then I'd add it to my list of my accomplishments. I ain't a fortune teller, it's just my amazing in-ring performance that can predict my future here. I admit, I may not be the king of wrestling or the best of the world... but, in fact, I'M A GOD! Yeah, boo me! I love it! If you dislike or simply just hate me, then I think I've done my job. I wonder what would this lead y'all to? Throwing tomatoes at me? Bah! You'd be giving those who clean the arena a hard time. See how nice I am, caring about such poor people? Damn, I'm about to cry!

So yeah, if ya know me, then gimme a hell yeah! If you don't, then wait. I may be apart of that Moore family in EAW.. I just gave ya a hint if you didn't notice."
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next