Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 18 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 18 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 18 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 18 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 18 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

MoralisCandoom
Chapter 1, Part 3
Post July 20th 2017, 8:49 am by MoralisCandoom
 [He's processing it through his mind again. His father trying to shun his son for deciding to un-retire. Him snapping back at his father. He then focuses back on scrubbing the soap out of his hair as the hot water rains down on him in the shower. He takes a deep breath slowly, then exhales. He walks over to the mirror and picks up his tooth brush, applies the toothpaste. He begins brushing his teeth as his mind wanders again. He can't believe how his dad isn't supportive of his return, yet his dad knows how hard he's worked to be in this industry. His dad was almost bankrupt at the time he brought in his first big pay check. He helped his dad reverse all of his financial woes and be able to buy a house and two cars in cash. He thinks of how his parents abandoned his sister after she revealed her secret.

He spits out the toothpaste, washes his brush, uses mouth wash, and puts a towel on. He goes to his bedroom and pulls his cell phone off the charger on his end stand. He goes through his contacts and calls his sister. She answers.]

MC - Hey, is this Caelynn? 

Caelyn - ...Who is this?

Crap, I'm sorry, it's your brother. I got a new phone number. Have you watched the news over the last couple days? 

Oh, hey! Thanks for calling! To be honest, I haven't had time. Why? What happened?

Nothing bad. I just wanted to let you know that I followed your advice and returned to the career I've always wanted. I really appreciate your advice, because I may not have made this choice otherwise. And I am so, so happy to be back into the wrestling thing.

Oh wow, I'm so happy to hear that! I hope it works great for you. If you can snag me some tickets to see the show with Layla. She watches wrestling from time to time so I'm sure she would enjoy it!

Thank you! Oh yea, how have you and Layla been? Coming up on the five year mark with her, right? I'll be sure to send a gift, unless you guys just want to come to a future show and I can treat you to a couple night stay in a hotel of your choosing and a dinner with me, as well as by yourselves. I'll hook you up with whatever you need to make it special.

Yes, it will be five whole years with her. Time flew by, I still remember the day I met her like it was yesterday. I'll definitely take you up on that offer, that would be fantastic! I'll let her know, she will be stoked. But listen - I have to go and get ready for work. I'll talk to you soon.

Oh, before you end the call, I just wanted to let you know, I let mom and dad know that I was returning.

Uh oh... What happened...

You seem to already have guessed. They decided to basically push me out of their life as they did you. They were completely unsupportive. It's not like we are little kids anymore. We have done well with ourselves. Not everyone can live a cookie cutter life.

Exactly! Ugh, sounds like their response to when I introduced them to Layla. They tried to get me to break up with her, or at least see the pastor so they could "rid me of this". That isn't how the world works. Listen though, we both - all of us on this Earth deserve to be happy. And you have to do what you have to do to be happy. Regardless of if others try to keep you back. If they ever reach out to me to bash you, I have your back. Don't worry.

Thank you, and yeah when you originally came out to them, they tried to get me to agree with them but I let them know immediately that I wasn't going to play that stupid game. And every so often, they still mention how you're "broken", or something. I always immediately end the phone call when they say that. Anyway, I'm going to let you go get ready. Thanks for talking to me. Just wanted to update you on everything going on. So happy that you and Layla are still doing great. Go to Elite Answers Wrestling website and choose a date you'd like to attend, wherever it is. Message me the date and place and I will schedule the tickets, flight, and hotel. Thanks again!

[Moralis puts his phone back on the charger. He goes to his closet to retrieve an outfit. He finds a black fitted workout shirt, jogging pants, tennis shoes, and an iPhone exercise wrist holder. He puts the outfit on, grabs his phone again, closes his bedroom door and heads downstairs. He grabs a protein bar, eats it and washes it down with a premixed smoothie. He goes to the front door, grabs the hand weights on the stand, and goes outside. He sets the lock alarm on the door and starts jogging while lifting the hand weights.

He focuses on the road as he is running, although there are almost no cars. People are on their porches in the morning, either smoking, drinking coffee, or just enjoying the morning sun. As he goes around the block, he hears a woman yelling at him from her porch. At first, it seems like she needs something, so he jogs over to her porch to see what's going on. She is a woman in her 50's sitting on her porch swing, wearing a bra and some old basketball shorts, in her fluffy slippers. She is smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer. As he approaches her, she lets out a loud burp.]

Are you alright, miss?

Lady [with a very southern accent twang]  - Well, now that I'm talkin' to you, hunny, I'm doin' mighty fine. How 'bout you? Lookin' for a woman hopefully.

Oh, no I'm sorry, I'm happily single. Did you actually need anything?

I need you on top of me right now. Follow me.

[She goes into her house. It has half broken shutters, one of the windows is about to fall out. Her porch looks like it's about to cave in. He pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and writes:

'If you need help with bills or getting your house fixed up, please call my general contractor. I will leave your address with him and will let him know that whatever needs to be done to your house, I will pay for it. Additionally, please call my psychiatrist friend. I can get you an appointment immediately and they will help you get your life back on track.'

He slips the paper under the door and goes back to the road to continue to run. Nearly back to his house, he sees a neighborhood man sitting on his front porch. He hasn't really said much to most of the community. The man sees him coming and walks to the end of his driveway to catch his attention. Moralis stops to speak to him. He appears to be a man in his 80's.]

Hey, how are you doing?
Old Neighbor - I'm doing good, I just wanted to let you know, I saw you on the television for a couple seconds last night. I watch that wrestling show, EAW and I saw where they announced you as a new member of the roster. I used to see you wrestle all the time. I was a big fan. I know you don't know me, though. But that's okay.
That's great to hear. Thanks for being a lifelong fan. I really appreciate your support. Did you want me to give you an autograph?

Naw, as I've gotten older I've realized materialistic things don't matter... It's the experiences and people that do. Humor me a bit, cut a promo on that first match of yours.

[Moralis laughs so hard, he's almost in tears. The old neighbor doesn't seem to know what's going on. Moralis calms down and just pats the man on his back, saying that he is sorry.]

That... is something I've never been asked to do before. You are creative, I must say. Let me think about it, and I will see what I can do. 

[Moralis ponders his thoughts a bit, thinking about what he can say.]

That... is something I've never been asked to do before. You are creative, I must say. Okay, here I go. Actually wait a second, record this from my phone. 

I don't know how one of these damn things work! 

All you gotta do is click the red record button at the bottom and it will begin recording. Once I'm done, you can click the button again to stop it. Just make sure you don't drop it. 

[Moralis hands him the phone, and Moralis gives him the go ahead to click the record button, not even sure if the old man understands what to do.]

My first match on television in nine years. N-I-N-E YEARS. Ya know, at this point nine years ago, I would have never thought I would be returning to this sport. As much as I loved it, I thought it would do me good to sit back and just ride out the rest of my life. But I found out... Over the years I've been away... that life isn't about longevity. It is about happiness, passion. The endorphin. The pain. The tears. Whatever it takes to have fun and make the crowd be happy that they paid, whatever price it was, to come see you and your talents.

What they didn't pay for, however, is a squash match.

Along side the guy with the last name that is a profession, James Ranger, we will leave no rock un-flipped. Along side the "Black Mamba", we will inject venom into our opponents' blood and make them go into a coma. Along side James Ranger, we will master archery against these two guys that we will be facing and will put two arrows right in their asses as we chase them out of the ring with steel chairs.

I know what you're thinking. This guy doesn't even know the name of his opponents. 'He thinks he's too famous to care'.

El Landerson, don't you worry. Brayden Wolfe, don't you worry. I know your names. And I will make sure that if one of us has to retire after this match, I'll be the one at the bottom of your wikipedia page, saying that I retired your asses.

But you know, we're going to have fun doing flips and cartwheels and "dancing" in the ring. Just be ready to learn how a real man can kick your ass while doing it. 

James Ranger, let's do this man. We have this in the bag.

[The old man seems pleased at his response. He smiles, then chuckles a little.]

Ooh boy, that was entertaining. You've got a fan in me. Now since you gave me the idea, sign this mail box with my Sharpie.

[Moralis smiles, grabs the Sharpie, and writes his signature on the old man's mail box. He hands the Sharpie back and shakes the man's hand.  Moralis uploads the promo onto Youtube. He jogs back onto the road and goes home after an entertaining morning.]

Last edited by MoralisCandoom on July 20th 2017, 10:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Finnegan Wakefield
Re: NEO Promoz
Post July 20th 2017, 8:36 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Chapter 47: Working-Class
NEO Promoz - Page 18 8jGR30C
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"If you will for a moment, I would like to reflect of a few things. First and foremost; NEO Uprising. It’s safe to say on a night where I promised so much and worked so hard to get to that position, it’s disappointing to have not only been unable to keep those promises but to have the match end under controversial dispute. Let’s tell it how it is. July 16th, Moongoose McQueen pinned me with his feet on the ropes. He has his excuse and quite frankly I don’t buy it but the reality of the situation was that the referee didn’t see the illegal fall taking place and McQueen retained his championship because of it. Now he has already up on his high-horse, pretending that he has defeated me but let’s just get the record straight. The record books will show Moongoose McQueen pinned Finnegan Wakefield, that much is true. However, by no means have I been defeated. No, that requires a fall without dispute. It takes a fall without cheating in any way shape or form for that to register as true defeat and as far as I am concerned, regardless if he agrees with it or not, if it wasn’t for that circumstance, I may very well have walked out of NEO Uprising as the New Breed Champion, having him tap out to do so. Regardless, that is over now. I failed to win the championship and I have to work for another shot. That’s fine by me. Because I will get another shot at the championship simply because I will work as hard as physically possible to do so. And whoever the champion is when that happens, be it McQueen, Johnny Nova or anyone else, there will be no short cut victories when that time comes.

Moving on though, I now find myself in a rare position. 9 wins. 9 losses. 1 draw. I am on a bit of an even slate at the moment. And with it being only a few months until i’ve officially been with EAW for a full calendar year, I look back on all the things I have done in EAW. I have challenged for both the Tag Team Championships and the New Breed Championship on two occasions. I have wrestled in the Grand Rampage match and wrestled at Pain for Pride. Not a horrible year without context, but a year without reward to say the least. I failed in those three championship matches. Lost the Grand Rampage match and lost on the grandest stage. I main evented for the very first time in a one-on-one contest for a championship and didn’t succeed. Many opportunities to make a name for myself all coming to defeat. With this first year coming to a close, I don’t wish to end it with only a Rising Star of the Week MVE award to my name. And that’s where the EVO series comes in. A round robin tournament that extends over 10 weeks from July 26th to October 11th, just a little over a month before my first year comes to a close. This may be my last chance to claim that I have accomplished something this year. And to do that, I have to not only win a majority over my block matches, against arguably the most competitive wrestlers on the NEO roster, but I’d also have to win both the semi-finals and then the overall finals. It’s a long shot, but a long shot worth taking because winning the tournament could also lead to another shot at the New Breed Championship. That in itself is worth fighting for. So I may have to wrestle against some really tough competition such as Johnny Nova, Aka Manah, Kaise Boetius and even that weasel Moongoose McQueen. But to raise my head high and say that I have finally found success, so be it.

That brings me to my first opponent in the series on July 26th. Reginald Dampshaw III. He made his intentions pretty clear when he hijacked the press conference, that he is planning to sweep the series and move on because he believes to be better than the division. Well, Mr. Dampshaw if I could be so forward, I would like to offer you some advice. Keep that ego of yours in shackles. Because you may have had success elsewhere, may be considered an elite outside of these walls, but Elite Answers Wrestling is a whole new proving ground entirely. The second you put your name on the dotted line, you start at square one and work your way up. Come in with this mentality that you are entitled to something and you’ll already be one foot out the door. You should be well aware of that, since you’re coming back and all, but EAW has changed quite a bit since the last time you were here. So allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Finnegan Wakefield and I consider myself a bit of a Wrestling Artist. We have a few things in common, actually. We are both Englishmen, practisers of the old Catch Wrestling style and are both from wrestling families. Granted, yours goes back a few generations and mine are all siblings who are travelling the world as of now. However that is where our similarities end, you think yourself a little too high and mighty for my taste. Too upper-class and snobbish. I am a little bit of a working-class athlete myself. You may enjoy the finer things in life, where I enjoy all the little things. You feel the world owes you something, where I work to earn something. And this match July 26th will be no different. You may be a good wrestler, perhaps even a great wrestler, but you’re coming into my world, a world where I have worked my ass off. I have faced people of your disposition before, I will most likely face people of your disposition again, but not many of them walk out with that philosophy when they’ve gotten out of the ring with me and the rare few who do won’t for long. I practise what I preach. If I say I can make you tap out, I will twist your limbs into distorted positions to do so and that is a promise I intend to keep. Because I don’t intend to lose this EVO Series, hell if I can help it I don’t intend to suffer a single loss because I will work as hard as humanly possible to prevent it. There may be people who don’t believe in me, or atleast not anymore. But I will make believers of them again, and I will accomplish it one victory at a time. Reginald, you’re the first on the metaphorical chopping block."
DampshawIII
Post July 19th 2017, 6:43 pm by DampshawIII
Reginald Dampshaw III NEO/EVO Series Press Conference

After the press conference done by Lioncross about the EVO Series on this week's episode of NEO, Reginald Dampshaw III has set up his own camera crew and desk. His butler, Crichton Merriweather begins dusting off Reginald's suit and brushing his hair to make sure everything is immaculate. Reginald then shoves Crichton out of frame, picks up a microphone and smiles at the cameras.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Hello there, Extreme Wrestler Answers fans. My name is Reginald Dampshaw III, although, you've all seen me earlier being announced for NEO's new EVO Series and that is why I am gracing you all with my presence currently. I would like to get something off of my chest and since I have this platform, well, I bought this platform, I would like to do that now.

Reginald fixes his tie and clears his throat.

Reginald Dampshaw III: I would like to say to all of the fans watching and to the powers that be...I think putting me in the NEO Division is an absolute disgrace!
Reginald grips the microphone tighter and inches closer to the camera.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Do you know who I am? Do you know who my family is? We own England, hell, we own most of Europe. You peasants here in America are ignorant and don't even understand my family's power. And I know, "why should that matter in professional wrestling?" Let me tell you. I am a world travelled grappler. I am a former world champion. I am a ruthless rogue, a sinister bastard. I slummed for 2 years in disgusting independent promotions and I come here to the "upper echelon" of professional wrestling? Really? This is supposed to be the biggest promotion in the world with the biggest and brightest stars? Well that may be, but this company is obviously run by a gaggle of imbeciles, because I am no "rising star". I deserve to be on the main shows, in the main events, fighting and winning championships! This is a disgrace!

Reginald stops for a brief moment and composes himself. Crichton walks into frame and goes to hand him a handkerchief to wipe the sweat forming on his brow but Reginald shoves him back off of frame.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Alas, it appears there is nothing I can do. I have been put in this "EVO Series" tournament. If I have to destroy each competitor to prove to these slackjawed yokels of my dominance, then so be it. I've crippled men, I've ended careers. I am not above completely obliterating another man's entire life to ascend to my throne...I've been told that my first opponent is Finnegan Wakefield. As of right now, I have nothing to say to Mr. Wakefield. I'll speak on him at later date. I'll just say this to my fellow Englishman. You know how tough and vicious we brethren are, yes? Keep that in mind, dear boy.

Reginald smirks to the camera and then motions to the camera crew to wrap it up.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Now then. I am finished with this. Everyone get out! I didn't pay you to just stand around. Crichton! Get these peasants out of my sight!

Crichton Merriweather: Yes, sir. Right away, sir.

Reginald walks away as Crichton begins shooing the cameramen from the premises. 
MoralisCandoom
Chapter 1, Part 2
Post July 19th 2017, 6:42 am by MoralisCandoom
[Moralis Candoom is standing in his kitchen in the early morning in Virginia. He is wearing just his shorts as he finishes making a turkey and cheese sandwich and begins to chew. He shakes his head and starts smiling due to being starved and not able to keep anything down over the last day. He's feeling better. He looks down at his phone, as it vibrates in his hand. He reads a news story by Pro Wrestling Illustrated that sent him a notification. He smiles, seeing that a writer wrote about Candoom's return on their website. This just makes him more pumped for what to come in the near future.

He decides to call his father to tell him that his story is being promoted by a major wrestling news outlet, for the first time since 2008.]

MC - Hey dad, did you see the news story on Pro Wrestling Illustrated's main page? It's about my promo deciding on a return to the business!

Senior MC - Oooh, what?! You never told me you were looking back into joining wrestling again. So you quit Home Depot? Are you messing with me?

Yes, I quit that job and started wrestling again. Dad, why should I work at a job that isn't something I enjoy? Especially since it pays a small fraction of the money I make here. 

"You make"... You mean, like you already started? You already started that dangerous career choice again?? I thought I told you I would NOT support you going back into the sport. You were injured several times. You have to take better care of your body.

Yes, I quit that job already. I already joined the new organization. And I know you haven't seen me in a few years, but I am in the best shape of my life, mentally and physically. I am not on this Earth just to live, I'm here to have fun while doing it. Don't you get it? I don't want to live life like this, where I am tied down to doing something I don't like as a career. There isn't any point in living without doing something you like, or in my case, love.

Did you want to talk some things over with your mom before you start doi.... keep going with this? I really think you should. Maybe she'll talk some sense into you. Listen, you're a great son but you need to get your head out of your ass and think about life. One wrong move and you could be injured for life, or worse... DEAD!! I do NOT want to see you die before I do. That would be horrible! I mean, either of us dying is horrible in the first place, but you get what I mean.

No, I am not going to talk to mom about it. You can tell her about me starting again. But I will not answer if she calls and tries to talk to me about it. I've already made my decision weeks ago. Dad, I hate saying this to you, but you need to get your own head out your own ass. You could get injured in a car accident tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next. You get the point. You must need to have fun as you grow older, because if you're not doing something you like, you turn out miserable... Like you!

[Moralis ends the call and slams the phone down. He sits down, angry at his parents for being the way they are. He continues to eat the rest of his sandwich and once he is done, he puts the plate in the dishwasher, with the rest of the dirty dishes. He gets a pod under the sink and slides it into the door of the dishwasher. He turns it on and goes in to sit down in front of his laptop on the desk right outside the kitchen.

He goes to the EAW web page and sees he's one of the stories on the main page, along with other events that happened over the last few days. He screen caps it to add it to his own history book he has. He's collected hundreds of news clippings, magazine pages, even videos on his laptop and binder.

He goes to the article's comments section and types "Moralis is the best! And just laughs at his stupid humor. He clicks post, then shares the article on his Facebook. His old friend "liked" it nearly immediately and commented "bro, skype me! That's amazing!"

He brings the program Skype up, calls his old friend.]

What's up man? How have you been?

MC Friend - Great man, I see you're back on the scene. I'm over here in... German... No, we left there yesterday. I'm touring in Finland right now. Some great wrestling fans out this way. You should come out!

That's good to hear. Glad you're able to tour the world now. It really opens your eyes to a lot of different things in the world, wrestling and everything else. I do decline your invitation though, as I signed with the company that published that article. I see paths to success here. And you know, I prefer being more on TV rather than the indy scene. Plus it's better money!

Damn, you right, you right. The indie scene is for me. You know I hate the limelight! Especially TV time. Any inside scoop? On what's gonna happen to you in this business?

Not much. However, I will be on the new show they just started. I think it's called... Neon? Noon? You get what I mean haha.

Cool man. Well I gotta get ready for work, I'll talk to you soon. Thanks for telling me about this and congratulations! You're gonna kill it more than you ever did the first time around. And don't forget, I can always use more money. You know I love adding to my car collection. I'll talk to you later! Bye.

Seeya man, thank you for everything!
[Moralis ends the call on Skype with his friend. He sits there, thinking for a bit. He decides to make a video for the fans that will remember him. He goes to YouTube and begins creating a video to upload. Recording in 3...2...1...]
Hey fans and enemies of Moralis. Remember me? I'm back. I'm here in this organization that has been around a while, but have never been with, called Elite Answers Wrestling. Start watching wrestling again. Have fun. Drink beer. Order pizza. Invite your friends over. Make it be just like an NFL game, with everyone gathering around the TV every week.

But for real, just checking up with you all. I will be less active on social media because of this new gig I'm doing - working full time with EAW. It'll be fun. Not for my parents, but excluding them, we will all have fun! Long story. Anyway, I hope you guys are able to come to the events for EAW if you've never been. It's an experience like I've never seen before. Plus, they always make sure that the arenas have a lot of beer on tap. Yes, that is literally one of their requests to the arenas before they have events there.

Have a nice day!

[He stops the video from recording.]
El Landerson
Post July 18th 2017, 10:31 pm by El Landerson
[The camera shows El landerson is in the Emergency room getting check on by the medical staff while Kathy Kush stops him]

Kathy Kush: Excuse me Gentlemen. can I get a word from Landerson for just a second please.

(Medical staff leaves the room when talking to El Landerson)

Kathy Kush: two weeks ago on Neo Uprising you lost your match to James Ranger in your first Neo PPV and and so what's your next move for Neo.

El Landerson: The reason that they made me get my but kicked is because they wanted to let James Ranger to win instead of me but that's fine cause when I return back to Voltage this Sunday I will be calling out Apocalypse for what he did to be in the past few  days when I came back on Voltage to be apart of there brand until he thrown me down the stairs when I was broken in two after he got done with me he was gonna tell that lie that he did not attacked me from behind when I was talking to the Voltage GM that I can return back to Voltage in that's when Apocalypse can face me at Territorial Invasion in  September fifteenth and less then two months away and I will choose the stipulation for Territorial Invasion between me and Apocalypse next Sunday on Voltage on Eaw network.

Kathy Kush: Landerson can you even compete next Wednesday on Neo

El Landerson: Actually I really don't know jsut yet Kathy. cause once I call out or Address Apocalypse next week on Voltage cause me and him got some unfinished business to take care of before Dia Del Diablo in two weeks because I want that snake all to myself and I don't need anybody's help in that includes the people from Voltage and we will see who can he toss down those steps again when I heal myself next week on Voltage.

{Landerson leaves when Kathy Kush continues talking} 

Kathy Kush: thanks for begin here Landerson and try to feel better next Sunday on Voltage.

Kathy Kush: and we hope that El Landerson can come in visit Neo wrestling just like he did at Neo Uprising PPV because of what Apocalypse did to him this past week on Voltage on Eaw network.

[camera scene fades when El Landerson stands there in the Emergency room when the Medical staff returns back to his Locker Room before he returns back next Sunday]
MoralisCandoom
Chapter 1, Part 1
Post July 18th 2017, 7:57 pm by MoralisCandoom
Chapter 1:

[There he is. The camera is now on. The lights are just bright enough that you can see him clearly. He takes off is wooden sunglasses with dark shades, places them down on the wooden stand beside him, along side his glass of water. The man behind the camera tells him that the camera is rolling, so he smiles and looks directly into it. He is wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt under it that has the first two buttons open. He has on black wingtip shoes with white socks. He pushes his hair back with his hands and just sits there for a moment with his hands behind his neck, interlocked. He then leans forward and places his elbows on the sides of the director chair, still looking into the camera as he begins to speak.]

MC - Hi all, thank you for joining me today. I am sitting in this director's chair to let you know that I have officially decided to un--retire from wrestling. As my die hard fans may know, I was with Connecticut Forum Wrestling, Extreme United Wrestling, among other organizations and have won several championships while with those companies. 

I had retired from wrestling nearly 8 years ago. I was burned out since I have wrestled from a young age, and wanted to find a home. I had decided to move to Northern Virginia and got a new home built with the money I had saved from my previous work. I had a crew come out from Washington D.C. to build this home. I decided that I didn't need all that much room - just a tidy 1,000 square feet, 3 bedroom 2 bath home. We did, however deck it out with every amenity you could name, including an in-ground pool, a large deck, among other things on the 5 acre lot. We also got it to be as energy efficient as possible, with all building materials being top of the line. 

[He leans back in the chair, looks at the ground and just snickers, realizing he has talked about his home too much.]

I apologize, I just moved into this home less than a year ago and it was the best desicion I have ever made... Actually, until now.

I have decided to un-retire, and I had casual negotiations with various companies that were fairly interested, but they did not seem to give me enough respect and credit.

Due to this, I have signed with
Elite Answers Wrestling. Funny thing is, I had to reach out to them, whereas every other organization contacted me once I sent feelers out. But once I did, I was given the utmost respect and they researched the hell out of me and my history. Given my wrestling abilities, they have decided to offer me a contract that I will gladly accept. 

I am not here to stir the pot. I am here to get rid of the cooks that stir the pot. I am wanting to do the sport of wrestling, not the gimmicks and hooplah surrounding them. I will give respect where respect is due. But I will also give disrespect where it is due as well.

I will gladly wrestle against anyone. Surprisingly, although I have been away from wrestling for several years, I am able to wrestle better than I ever have. Maybe because I still kept up with the tv shows and indy shoes that are out there. I did train with EAW before signing, and I have no ring rust as of now. I also am in better shape than I have ever been in, taking care of my body with exercising and eating extremely healthy.

Now, the question I know I will get is, "why now? Why are you returning after years of being retired?". And my answer is this: I still love the sport. I still love exercising. I still love doing what I have to do to win. And I never have lost passion for it. I did, however need a break to find myself. Do some soul searching. And now that I have found my soul, I am back here to do the thing I love, which is wrestling. 

What have I been doing since I retired? I just wanted a "normal" job, so to speak. I already have the money. I decided to pick up a job at Home Depot and I worked my way up to become a store manager in just the eight years I've been away from this sport. I was successful. Very successful in a leadership stature. But I decided to relinquish the title and leave the company. 

What are my goals in EAW? It's to become a strong competitor and be able to face anyone and be looked as a real challenger to anyone. I will eventually gun for the "big dogs" in here. 

While I may have the money for two lifetimes still in my bank account, I will continue to get paid so once I decide to get married and have kids, and they decide to have their own, I will be able to support them all and give them all a good life. I will continue to donate ten percent of my income to homeless shelters, since I'm lucky enough to afford to do that. 

[He stands up and before he walks away, he turns back to the camera and gives a half smile.]

It's showtime.

[He grabs his glasses, places them back on his face, buttons up his suit, and walks away as the camera fades.]

Last edited by MoralisCandoom on July 19th 2017, 10:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Brayden Wolfe
Post July 15th 2017, 10:21 pm by Brayden Wolfe
#001 - Bright Future
I'm sure each and every single person watching this right now are asking themselves exactly who they're looking at so please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Brayden Wolfe and my name is one that EAW will be hearing a lot about for a long time. I say that because I'm not like any other guy who decides to lace up his boots because he thinks he's good enough to take on whoever he's in the ring with. I'm not one of those guys who thinks he's better then every other wrestler in the world because the real truth is. I don't think I'm better then anybody I step into the ring with. I know I'm better then them and anybody else who wants to walk down the ramp and enter the same ring I'm standing in. People can look at me right now and say I'm just another one of those guys who runs there mouth until they get a title shot. Well frankly I really don't care what people think about me because that's not why I'm here. I didn't sign my EAW contract so I could become everybody's favorite superstar. My goal here in EAW isn't to have fans around the world cheer for me because honestly whether they cheer for me or not it's not going to change any outcome. The fact of the matter is each and every single person watching this needs to hear what I have to say and whether they want to believe it or not isn't really my problem. Whether they feel like I'm somebody who backs up what he has to say again isn't really something I need to worry about. I'm here to prove that not only am I the best wrestler in the world today, but I'm here to prove I'm willing to do absolutely anything to get to where I want to be. I will stop at nothing to have gold wrapped around my waste because that's where it belongs. Gold belongs around the best and as soon as EAW management realizes what they have they won't have anything else to do, but to have gold tossed around my shoulder. You can like what I'm saying or you can hate what I'm saying, but what nobody will be able to argue with is the fact that I speak the truth. When that bell rings there isn't a wrestler alive today who can touch me inside that ring. Not a superstar in the world today who can do the things I can do inside that ring. It's about time I proved to not only EAW, but the wrestling world in general exactly who I am.

For the last six months I've been sitting back just waiting for my call. Waiting for my opportunity because I knew it was coming. Somebody like me can't stand on the free agent market for any long period of time and there's a very good reason for that. You see there are hundreds of other guys on the free agent market, but EAW decided to take a shot with Brayden Wolfe. I'll tell ya' it's the smartest thing they could have done because not only does my future look bright. The future of EAW as a whole is looking brighter then it's ever looked because now they have somebody with the looks. EAW has somebody with the skills and not only that they have a superstar who is willing to put his body through anything. Take a good look because I am the man who will be holding this company on my back in the very near future. I am the man who will be main eventing matches left, right and center and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it. There's not a damn thing anybody on the EAW roster can do about it either because as soon as they step in the ring with me. Well lets just say there future won't be looking as bright as mine.

You know it seems really fitting to me that EAW decided to sign me at the time they did because I was almost ready to head back to where I know I didn't belong. I've been all over the world wrestling for promotions all over the world so honestly EAW wasn't the only company interested in me. The fact that I decided to sign with EAW should be something management should be happy about. It should be something they should be relieved about because I promise you nobody would want me to carry any other company on my back. I say that because I know what would happen and in the back of everybody's mind I think they know it too. I'm here in EAW and right now that's all that matters because when I step into an EAW rind for the first time. Well I'll just say this I'm going to make the biggest first impression anybody has ever made in EAW. I am going to make a statement with whoever I end up wrestling in my debut match and whether anybody likes it or not everybody will be impressed. I am and always have been good enough to compete in EAW and now that I'm here I'm not only good enough to compete here I'm good enough to be at the top of the ladder. My first step will be the biggest one I'll ever make and that right there..

IS A PROMISE
Finnegan Wakefield
Post July 15th 2017, 9:41 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 46: Harsh Reality

Click to view analytics:

"Today, I want to tell you a little tale, a tale from my childhood and most likely from most of yours. You see, I think this tale would enlighten some of you about why I dislike Moongoose McQueen. You see, once upon a time there was a young boy, a sheppard who had become so bored because his day-to-day life felt so repetitive. So one day he decided that he needed to amuse himself. He'd cry from the top of a hill "Help me, a big hungry wolf is trying to eat me!" to the village below. And so they all rushed up the hill in an attempt to save the boy. However, they came to find out that there was no wolf, the boy had simply lied for his own amusement. He was laughing, finding it ever so funny to have fooled the village people that he was in danger. The villagers were upset at the lie, and would go back down to the village. The very next day, they all awoke to the cries of "Help me! There's a wolf! He has come to eat me!" and the villagers grabbed their pitchforks and ran right back up the hill, only to find once again that there was no wolf, and that the boy once again fooled them for a laugh. And as they were going back down the hill, the boy came face to face with a real wolf. He cried out for help, but because he told so many lies, none of the villagers believed him. They didn't come to his rescue. And I am sure we are all familiar with what happened to the boy who cried wolf. Moral of the story is that you can tell as many times as you want for the sake of self-amusement. But sooner or later, people aren't going to fall for the lies anymore. And when the time comes where you are face to face with danger and you require the help of the people you lied to, that may be the day they don't believe you. Moongoose McQueen, you are the boy who cried wolf. And at NEO Uprising, you're going face-to-face with the wolf. All your lies, your delusions of grandeur, your messiah complexion, your horribly unfunny jokes are all going to come back to bite you. You may trick people into thinking you have the Midas Touch but eventually they'll stop falling for the fools gold. The only gold that you truly have is wrapped around your waist but even then you're only tainting it with it's association to you. But soon, very soon, that'll no longer be the case.

You may have been wrestling since the age of 18. You may have held independent world championships every now and then and you may have seen Mexico, Japan, Europe and wherever else, but here's the thing. What does it matter? What does any of that matter, and why should people believe that when you've lied so frequently that the line is blurred between truths and lies? Let's say it's true for the sake of argument, what does your minor league championships mean here? What do your minor league titles mean in Elite Answers Wrestling? Nothing. Nothing at all. By no means are you a seasoned veteran here. To be a seasoned veteran you have to have several years of experience in the field, so you may be a seasoned veteran elsewhere, but here that's not the case. And yet you believe yourself to be apart of this generation that brought us some of the best talents EAW has ever seen in Nasir Moore, Jacob Senn, Hades the Hellraiser & TLA. I don't know who you're trying to fool, but my no means are you fooling me. You see, those names you listed have been here for years, accomplished great things and had matches that will go down in history. Yet here you are, 10 months into your EAW career and the only accomplishment you've obtained is that "hunk of metal" as you've called it around your waist and you don't even truly want it. You just want to use it as some kind of tool to boast about being some kind of uncrowned main event player. Yet you feel the need to say that my generation is lacking. Let me rephrase that. That our generation is lacking. Because don't get it twisted, when you sign your name on the dotted line of an EAW contract, only what you do under this roof matters and trust me, you haven't done enough to claim to be as untouchable as you do. But our generation is lacking, so you say, because we refuse to push the envelope or challenge the system. That is because the system isn't broken, you're just impatient. You grow your first chest hair and suddenly you feel through your lies and false ideals that you can lead people to some kind of promised land. Except despite what you tell yourself no one is willing to follow you because they know that you will only lead them on, and on, and on and find nothing but certain demise. And it's not because you can't lead people, it's because you're not fit to. So by all means, continue calling me a "stale Superman" or a "pencil-neck, limp-dick geek" or whathaveyou, because what you call me won't matter in a few days because I'll be able to show everyone that I am not the things you call me. And I'll show everyone that you're not the things you call yourself.

Say, for example, that draw power you feel ever so proud of. Ever take a second to think maybe people only buy those tickets to see the man who used that name before you? A certain lead singer of Fozzy? Or ever taken a second to think that maybe after seeing that Moongoose McQueen was in fact not The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla they felt a shred of disappointment? Maybe that's why your Interwire Championship match got bumped down to Dynasty, because that name wasn't fooling anyone anymore. It was by pure luck the Ultimate X match was moved up to the main card from the pre-show, ever thought about that when you brag about your draw power? And don't even kid yourself in saying that you're putting butts in seats for Uprising because you're some masterpiece because everyone knew that the New Breed Championship was going to headline the show and just by pure coincidence that it's you. Hell, could have been that Lucas Johnson you never shut up about main eventing this show, and I am sure you wouldn't think of him as a draw for it. Or, and this is my favorite theory, maybe people bought tickets to see you getting your ass kicked by me again. Because people may see me as unlikable as you say, and I can guarantee there are quite a few who think that, but trust me, there are going to be over 5 thousand people in the Jenny Craig Pavilion who will hate your bloody guts.

So you should regret this match because I've "disappointed you", quite frankly because you've disappointed me as a champion and opponent. No, you should regret this match because you've disappointed me. You've disappointed me with how little you see this match in the grand scheme of things, how little you see that New Breed Championship, and how little of a priority you see in me. Because if and when you lose, and you no longer have the New Breed Championship, what excuses would you have? Your lack of preparation would only be self-inflicted. Your overconfidence would be your own undoing. And your "grand scheme of things" come to a grinding halt because you were more concerned with things that are too far in your horizons. But since you insist that my ambitions are selfish, allow me to assure you that I still intend to carry the New Breed Championship and New Breed Division with honor. But for your sake, I'll be bringing a selfish Finnegan Wakefield to NEO Uprising. Because now I won't be doing it because I have to, or because it's the right thing to do, but because now I want to. Now, I want to kick your rib cage in. Now, I want to kick your jaw until it is broken and it needs to be wired shut. Now, I want to dislocate your arms and pull your shoulders out of their sockets. Now, I want to kick your ass for the simple fact that I will find it fun to finally shut you the fuck up. So what say you now, McQueen? How much self-glorying ammunition do you have left to fire my way? What lies and delusions do you have left to cushion your fall? What bad insult, bad joke and self-compliments will be your failsafe? Because now you have less than 24 hours to realise the only disappointment you'll experience is when I make you eat every single one of them. And then the harsh reality will sink in when the New Breed Champion is no longer Moongoose McQueen, but Finnegan Bloody Wakefield.

So, to the rest of the EAW universe, I beseech you all to buy your tickets for the Jenny Craig Pavilion on July 16th and I beseech you all to tune into NEO Uprising around the world. Because if you want a New Breed Champion to believe in, a champion to make you all proud and a champion to bring back honor, nobility, integrity and competition to the New Breed division, you will all want to tune in to see the battle to decide it. And to the EAW roster, I beseech you to watch carefully also. Because I will be a champion to do you all proud, a fighting champion to represent the future of this company, and a champion who will show you that this title that is so frowned upon means so much more. To those who doubt me, who discredit me, who tell me I am a small fish chasing small dreams, I dare you to root against me, because I will prove you wrong. I will prove to you all, that I, Finnegan Wakefield, will be one of the best professional wrestlers in the entire world. It won't be achieved tomorrow. It won't be achieved next week. It won't be achieved next month. It may not even be achieved this time next year. But it will be achieved eventually. No shortcuts, no tricks, no excuses. It'll be a long road, but a road worth travelling. If you doubt me, I dare you to get in my way, because I will knock you down and if I go down, it won't be without the fight of my life."
Moongoose McQueen
Post July 15th 2017, 12:02 am by Moongoose McQueen
Spoken like a real sore loser, Finnegan Wakefield. You keep saying your lost any respect for me as if it hurts me or weakens me, but as I said, your opinion just doesn’t mean anything to me at all. I am a seasoned veteran. As you said, I’m 28 years old, but I have been in this industry since I was 18, having wrestled in Mexico, Japan, and Europe, all over the world, and have even been a world champion on multiple occasions. You think this following that I have now just happens out of nowhere? When the reality of the situation is, the people that tune in and watch are simply just following wherever I go, and when they heard the news that Moongoose McQueen had returned to wrestling, that’s right, I took a 2 year hiatus, so most of my accomplishments were in the span of, 8 years, people followed the buzz, and here we are now. Just because your stupid documentary  team made me out as a rookie, it doesn’t mean they are right. Just as they make you out to be some kind of martyr or hero, you only proven to be so self-absorbed and selfish that you are just so unlikable. I mean, I’ve made fat jokes, make a mockery of the women’s division, wage wars against baldness, and even lit a man on fire, in the span of 10 month period I’ve been here, being as despicable and deplorable as ever, and people still like me better than you.

And simply because I am honest with myself, where here you are, still not willing to just flat out admit your own faults. Believe me, I know myself better than anyone else. I know my behavior is outlandish and unrealistic. But you know what? You can have your logic and probability and shove it straight up your ass, because this is my life and I live how I want to live. You can choose to live by your limitations, I rather live without it. I don’t look into situations thinking, “if I go into this fight, I’ll lose, so it’s best I don’t fight.” I just go in and fight because I believe in it. I am a man of instinct. I react without hesitation. I began my career in the US in 2011 and have had 2 world titles since and eventually becoming the face of those promotions. And if you don’t believe how damn good I am, ask another seasoned veteran, Hades the Hellraiser what he thinks of me? What excuse you going to use now? Hades the Hellraiser isn’t a seasoned veteran or a legend? Dude, don’t come here insulting what is easily the best generation of talent to walk into this industry, that gave birth to the likes of, dare I say, Hades, Jacob Senn, Nasir Moore, TLA, and oh, what’s his name? That’s right. MOONGOOSE FUCKING MCQUEEN!

Now I don’t want to say the current generation of talent is lacking, but it’s lacking, because there is not a single one of you guys willing to push the envelope and challenge the system. All I see in this generation are a bunch of people that want to ride off the success of the past, thinking, well, if these guys won this title, I must be just as good as them. WRONG! I’m the guy that will win these titles and become better and so much more, and this is simply why I do not care for the likes of you, Lars, Mark Michaels, the list goes on. Hell, even Lucas Johnson, a man that has been in EAW for so long, is still a god damn rookie to me, because he acts and wrestles like one. Sure Finnegan, you can wrestle, but your current mindset, it’s so small and naïve, it reflects how I and people perceive you. Because you see, the only classic trait of Moongoose McQueen is, “if I joke about you, it’s because I don’t take you seriously at all.” If you want me to talk about my dreams and ambitions, you best have one worthy of sharing, but until then, I’m going to make jokes about how, despite our match is being promoted as “Batman v. Superman.” In reality, no one wants to see stale-ass Superman. I’m going to keep referring to you as a pencil-neck geek with a horrible sense of fashion. And just for some new and refreshing, I’m just going to call you a limped-dick doodle. Because why not? That’s all you are good for to me these days is a small chuckle, but even then, I have to make an ass out of myself at my expense to make you seem interesting. How sad is that?

But you know, when I say I’m the best in the world at what I do, I never directly say it in correlation to my wrestling skills or my abilities on the mic. After all, that just comes with the package. But what I mean is, I am the best at giving people a reason to care about anything I touch. With this, I truly am THE Masterpiece of the Century, because I am a draw and main attraction. I generate money and interest, and all because you care about is the “wrestling” and “titles,” you cannot see how important that is in this business. But that’s ok, you don’t need to have a brand, because I do. Because I have a following, you don’t need to worry about shit like that. Because I’m so interesting, you don’t have to worry about those seats not being filled when you walk into the ring. Because I’m so willing to do the things you can’t do, you will never be forced to in a business that thrives off controversy.  Because I am just so damn marketable, you can afford to be tacky and dressed like a douchebag. And quite frankly, I don’t say this often enough, but….. You’re Welcome!

So with that said, keep talking about how delusion I am. That just means you will never ascend and truly appreciate and understand the things I know, and this is why I’m the veteran and you are the rookie. You have no right to dictate whether you are a veteran or not. Only your peers can make that call, and no offense, Finn, only Lucas Johnson was stupid enough to see you as a threat and attack you. As for me, each and every person I have fought knows what I bring to the table, they know I am anything but an amateur and that I know my way around the ring and business. You clearly do not if you can’t even open your eyes and admit, you single handily did not beat me before, and you cannot beat me at Uprising. You can’t even acknowledge my background and my ambitions, when here I am, a man that has been in this business for so long, being your harshest critic while even giving you the opportunity to prove yourself, and you can’t even take anything I’ve said in stride. Like Jesus Christ, I’ve been here, taking on the biggest names, I have tons of fans, and I even beat you for this title, and your excuse is what? “He’s been here 2 months longer than me.” Really? No, I’m just better than you and I’m moving faster than you, and when I beat you at NEO: Uprising, I’m going to leave you so far behind, you won’t even be able to touch the New Breed Title until I drop it. And just when you think, “hey, if I lose this match, I’ll just ask for another one.” Wrong. At this point, I’m already regretting the decision to let you have this match to begin with, because Finnegan Wakefield, you disappoint me. You really do. I gave you one real advice. Aim higher, Dream Bigger. Go beyond your limitations, and the only thing I get back from you is, “I’ll beat you, and we’ll see if I go on to better things.”

I was expecting something more along the lines of, “If Moongoose McQueen can do it, then so can I, but even better.” And you can’t even say that. Why? Because there is doubt, and all you want to do is use the New Breed title as an entry way go forth to other titles? Was that the plan with the tag team titles? Did option A not work out because the High Rollerz were too good? So option B was, “I can beat Lucas Johnson for the New Breed Championship and use that as a stepping stone for my career?” Well, that kind of backfired on you when Moongoose McQueen got added into that picture, now didn’t it? I’m kind of known for that, after all, Chris Elite knows better than anyone than where Moongoose McQueen goes, it gets harder and harder to stand out. That man has tried to be God, that man has tried to be New, but here I am, moving up in the world, simply being Moongoose McQueen, the man that Lucas Johnson hates, and the man you keep denying is the real deal, dude, but here I am. The hype is real. Moongoose McQueen is here, and has proven time after time to be the man to go to. People want me, and just because you don’t, it doesn’t mean it’s not real, and maybe if you ever had your own following, and I don’t mean 2 dudes in a basement that want to follow you around with a camera, you’d understand.

And sure, I can cap off and talk about the things I will do to you at Uprising. But sadly, you’re not worth wasting my time to threatened, and I already poured so much energy into talking about how disappointing you are. I’m just going to go out and do what I need to do, and that is give each and every single fan that spent their hard earned money leave feeling something special and worth commemorating. Sure, the thought of me losing the match to you would be entertaining, I’m sure, and as I said, this title is beneath me and I can afford to walk away from it to go on to better things. But oh man, that would make me a real hypocrite to spout the things I said, only to let you walk away easily, and letting you think what you are doing is right. I might be a business man, but I’m a warrior first. I’ll fight to protect what I believe in before giving the people what they want, and because you don’t deserve this title yet, you ain’t going to win it, but you do deserver something else. If I was pissed off at you before, it was when you “beat” me, and I didn’t take my time to shatter your shin bones. See, I made that mistake last season, and now, look how full of yourself you are now. I won’t be making that mistake again. You want this title so badly? Try and take it. I already took Lucas Johnson’s sanity and sense of security; I’ll take what is most precious to you: Your pride and self-worth.   

And who knows, maybe I’ll break ya. Maybe it will make you more interesting. It kind of works for Zack Crash. Maybe it will be the turning point of your career that you so desperately needed. And I want you to remember the name of the man that not only beat you, but changed your life forever. Moongoose…..Fuckin’….. McQueen.
Black Mamba
More Lies Theo?
Post July 14th 2017, 6:01 pm by Black Mamba
“Nobody’s cares if you’ve busted your ass all over the world, company to company, day to day.

The words seemingly echo into the darkness, the audio seemingly being played in the background, but no video feed is being streamed to indicate where.

“You really need to wait to face some real competition before you start running your mouth.”

The feed begins to brighten a little as we take in the back patio of what is James Ranger’s hotel room in Downtown San Diego. The hustle and bustle of the city’s nightlife echoes up as we finally take note of James Ranger unraveling hand wraps off his left. His back is shown towards the approaching camera. The audio of breathing can be heard.

I suppose it was expected…..that you open your mouth, from that mouth flies, frogs, hornets...utter shit basically...would come out. 

He tosses the hand wrapping away, reaching for what appears to be a lab coat. 

I was looking forward to doing a light-hearted promo earlier today before i took note of your latest promo...guess that will have to wait til later.

He turns around and lightly tosses towards his bed as he reaches for his car keys.

Theo...what are you babbling about? I have to seriously wonder about that. Outside the inflammatory remarks that hold no weight. What are you getting at in your promos? I’ve never in my time competing seen...someone so arrogant that they skip the basics to be consistent. Did learn anything in your previous matches? I am beginning to doubt that with each second i review your work.

He’s already towards the door as the camera takes stride to catch up, both the wrestler and the cameraman walk down the hallway as some of the other hotel tenants take notice and try to get notice in the feed. Some smile as James waves. He stops a minute to let an elderly woman walk by. 

I suppose it be best to start from the top. You have feelings. Great...i remember when i got to see my father. It was the most touching moment in my childhood. Being a busy man and all...it sunk in that time is precious. Make it count. You feel alienated about being told something countless times. I must be mistaken….but making it to the “Big Time” is perspective and subjective. Every step a person takes is a little more towards something greater, but each step is cause for celebration. Progress is shown, dare i say it's addicting when you get that feeling. 

You claim greatness at birth? Well shit, i doubt any wars took second fiddle to you, i call bullshit on that statement. You were only a star because that is how you were treated. Anything you blurted at me at rapid fire so far is confidence building at best. Where’s the bragging from your matches? 

Surely you would be able to hold more wrestling ability in the wallet you have than in the pinkie finger of my own two hands? 

James holds his pinkies up and wiggles them for effect. 

If i was not ready for our match, i would have no showed….our bosses would roast my agent behind scenes for such a blatant display of disrespect. Yet, here i am ready to make a mockery of you. You seem to think i will knock you out and take the win in a couple of minutes. Have you SEEN that card Theo? We’re not the opener...so management was kind enough to give us a couple more minutes of bonding for the viewers around the world. You will be lucky enough to experience a few minutes of me beating some commoner into you.  

There is nothing Elite about you except in your name. That’s about as far as success you’re going to get in this week. Maybe some unfortunate Elitist will be interested in taking pity on you another week on Dynasty. Maybe ask Maero to be understanding that your birth allows you only one loss for the week, cause i have no time for your lies.
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 14th 2017, 3:03 pm by Macho Man Johnny Nova
Your idea of elevation is to completely disregard anything that is good in this world. Pure and utter neutral evil. You care only for yourself, and it’s sad to see someone with so much talent be filled with so much hate and rage. It really is. It’s depressing to think about who you could have been if the cards fell a slightly different way, more in your favor. Instead of being dealt a royal flush you were dealt a Jack high card hand. The stage of maturity in which you are referring to is exactly what I reached when I realized that those streets were going to kill me, when I dedicated my life to this business and the entertainment of the fans. Yes, I get it not everyone appreciates my ring attire. It is brought up on a constant but by people who have nothing of note to say like Mark Michaels. It has nothing to do with what I am capable of doing once I step in that ring. Last week, Mark Michaels saved you as I have stated before. I saw a look of defeat in your eyes, I know that you can be beaten. The Flying Elbow Drop I bestowed upon you proved that. I did lose, you are right. No excuses, I am not making any at this juncture, it seems very trivial but I know and you know that I had you dead to rights. It’s as simple as that. But close doesn’t count for anything but horse shoes and hand grenades as far as the record book is concerned.

Once again the war of words will continue between us as it always does but as I said earlier this week I am not here to play mental games with you or anyone else. I am not here to insult my competition. I am here to give the fans the number one contender they deserve and to make sure that I win this damn fatal 4 way. All the bullshit, all the ring attire, all the glitz and glam is pointless once that bell rings. I know it, our opponents know it, you know it and the fans know it. You clearly think that the rest of us shouldn’t even show up, that you have already won. Well let me bring you back down to earth Kaise, even if I end up losing this match I am going to make damn sure that you don’t walk out the number one contender. If I have to take both of us in the process, you aren’t winning this match, your hands will not be raised at the end of it. Do you understand? The fans deserve better than a scum bag like you. The fans deserve better than a man who only lives and breathes for his own selfish intent whilst looking down on the rest of the world from a pedestal he built on bullshit and ego.  We are going back to war, and this time consider me a suicide bomber. Your best bet would be to use the likes as Harvey Yorke and Lucas Johnson as human shields because I’m coming for you. Guns blazing, zero fucks given. Every time you mention my name the hatred for you inside me grows immensely, it intensifies, and I think the only thing that is going to make that hatred go away is to humble you once and for all and if that means costing both of us the match then so be it. What is done is done, you brought this down on your own head.

“Just like the Sun…Light always overcomes darkness however they meet. Hence, we shouldn’t give darkness the power, nor chance to darken bright moments.”
VENTURA!
Post July 14th 2017, 2:08 pm by VENTURA!
Of course you have to respect me, Nova. I have beat your ass two times in almost four weeks.

I can clearly see from you that you have now transformed this area of conversation into just being sentiment with me. No no, don't come out here and claim that you "respect" me or have begun to have an admiration for who I am, because you are definitely not going to expect me to exchange in pleasantries with you. You are definitely right on the fact that I despise you wholeheartedly, but it is not because I think so highly of myself that I am divine inspirited. It stems much deeper than what your small brain can come to understand. My mind is my greatest weapon, it serves as my emblem of clarity. I have said this numerous times before I came here that my moment of realization came from the strangest of places, places that I never would of thought of being trapped under throughout my entire life. But, certain moments in life tends to represent and mean something deep inside, and that completely changes the "human" inside of a person. You have not reached that stage of maturity and understand Nova, and that is why you childishly put on sunglasses and accessorize yourself like a kindergarten child: you are showcasing to the entire world why you continue to be left back in all that you desperately wish to pursue, and that is why you will always be known as the individual with no experience, no integrity, no commitment whatsoever to elevate himself on another level.

You claim to be the man who is on a mission, but that mission will always continue to linger on and on until it becomes pretty pointless for you to continue embarking on it. I bet you have said all these things, all these "self-confidence" beliefs all before, but just in different forms of wording because it is completely futile for you to believe that you are truly on a mission to be victorious when all that you are being surrounded by is nothing more but dark defeats. Just when you think that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, just as you continue to walk the ground being completely mesmerized by this radiant light... it only ends up being a bulb that is just hanging from above, meant to give you just a short sensation of hope. However, as you continue to look forward from the bulb onward, complete and utter darkness is looming. That is your natural habitat, Johnny Nova, and you look set to never leave that ecosystem until you take on a better initiative. So, once I do beat you and all the other kids in this match, it will be because I have been enlightened to the point that I can use each and every one of your flaws to by high advantage, and with my mind intact, it is completely comfortable for me to say that I am truly better than each and every single one of you, and this is coming from a man who just wrestled a few weeks ago. Think about that for the next couple of minutes, maybe even hours.

Think, even though it is always a struggle for you.
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 14th 2017, 10:16 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
Kaise it seems the stars are aligned for us to do this dance until we kill each other. What can I say that hasn’t already been said? The world knows we despise each other. Every fan in that crowd knows that deep down we truly hate each other and everyone is expecting us to rip each other limb from limb during this match up to become the new number one contender for the New Breed Championship. As much as I hate you deep down inside, I still respect you. You taught me a lesson in respect last week, and whilst I could ramble on about how it’s POP’s fault I lost or blame it on every other scenario I could think of I am not going to. I am not going to disrespect the fans intelligence in that manner. You beat me, you earned my respect. But now we are headed back into this continuing war. Yes, a war, you won the battle but you haven’t won the war. The war has only just begun and I will continue to fight until I can’t fight anymore. I will continue to battle until I have to be carried out on a stretcher. If you knock me down I will get back up, if you bust me open I will wear that crimson red with pride, but the one thing I will absolutely never do in a million years is simply give up. That part of my brain just doesn’t exist. If that is what you are expecting from me at this point then you are dead wrong. Prepare yourself for a fight of a life time Kaise. This war has escalated, and we will see if we can make it to next week without one of our careers ending. I know…I know… I am sure you will come out shortly and make a reference to ending my career or say the only career that is going to end is mine but you aren’t looking at the same Johnny Nova who wrestled you in a tag match that meant nothing with a tag partner he could care less about, or a one-off singles match at the start of our careers here in the EAW. You are looking at a man on a mission, who has one goal and one goal only and that is stepping out of the ring either the National Elite number one contender or the New Breed number one contender, and if I can manage both then so be it. But I am a realist, I know that you are going to be there to try to stop me. I know that you are one hell of a wrestler and you continue to prove that time and time again. But I also know that you can be beaten, before Mark Michaels made the save right after I drove that elbow deep into your heart last week I saw a very peculiar look in your eye. It was the look of a defeated man, and while you partner was able to save you from taking a loss, there is no one that is going to want to save you this week. Every man for themselves, and maybe just maybe……That Flying Elbow will drive back down into your heart with more fury than ever before. Who knows only time will tell, after all it isn’t just us…. I still have to think about Harvey Yorke and Lucas Johnson.

Never did I think when I first started down this crazy road to becoming an EAW Elitist, when I first dreamed of being a professional wrestler that I would ever have two major opportunities so close together. That I would have the opportunity to become a number one contender not only for one belt but two belts at the same time. When I walked out of those front gates of prison, never did I think that I would be here, hell mostly I thought I would wind up back there but yet here I stand before the EAW Universe like Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with a golden ticket so to speak. I am ready for war. I am ready to do whatever it takes to walk out the number one contender for that New Breed title and I am so proud and so happy to be a part of the first card of the reborn NEO.

(Nova takes a set of ridiculous sunglasses out of his front shirt pocket and puts them on before clearing his voice and beginning to speak once more.)

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty, yeah.
Madness runs wild and the world will witness a new hero to cheer for, yeah.
A hero better known as the Macho Man, dig it!.

When that bell rings, the world as you know it will never be the same. You are entering the danger zone, I’ve been in the danger zone, East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars and North of Hell. This match is nothing to the Macho Madness, and Madness will be running wild on anyone and everyone who dares to stand the way of my goals…..

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VENTURA!
Post July 14th 2017, 3:37 am by VENTURA!
I am going to keep it short and simple, because stretching the edges of your imaginations seems to be a struggle for most people.

Whether we migrate from the main shows in Elite Answers Wrestling to this place called NEO Wrestling, that doesn't bother me whatsoever. You can describe me more of a chameleon under the weather: I can adapt to any scenario that the scenes of life decides to take me. The day I entered this company, I warned you all that there will be instant tragedies taking place for each and every single person that will come into contact with me. None of you took notice of that warning, and that is perfectly fine because as stubborn as you all are, I am known to be a very patient man. I laid out my blueprint before coming into this company very neat and tidy, and so far, it seems that fate is rewarding me in a way that I need to save you all from the mediocrity that you continued to shred. I am always in a Number One Contender's match for the National Elite Championship, and now, I am in the position to contending for the New Breed Championship? Do you not fucking know what this all means?

At this point in time, this company has clearly endured too much torment and suffering from you all. You all had the opportunity to make a name for yourselves in this company, to do all you can to make sure that you all shine radiant, pulling out smiles from under your face. But, it seems that day after passing day, it is the same daily routine that you all continue to make. None of you carry on the capacity of intimidation on your shoulders, but rather, you all are put under a designated class of "men" who have not been noticed for their "spectacular talents" that they have showcased in the ring. The term for that is what you all call to be "underrated". Everyone in this entire Number One Contender's Match: Johnny Nova, Lucas Johnson and Harvey Yorke, they believe that they have gone through enough hardships to the point that whatever opportunity is tossed right in front of them, it must be because it is their destiny to finally accomplish something.

But Johnny Nova has proven on multiple occasions throughout his career to be a veteran of this fledgling opportunities, because it seems that he cannot take the next further step to be a legitimate force to deal with.

Lucas Johnson is literally the twin brother of Johnny Nova.

Whilst Harvey Yorke, well, his name is "Harvey Yorke".

I am not saying that I am the most complete and perfect form of a person, but I have garnered the capacity and capability to mount myself to become close to such a feat. I see things that you people struggle with your eyes to open. I openly stare at opportunities with my two eyes, analyzing from top to bottom the best way possible in which I can seize this chance and become a name for myself. The others? They just blink and make "goo-goo ga-ga" noises under their breath because their name is enshrined with a championship match. It is safe to say that my task to beat these three weak and boring kids will be something that I will regret dearly, because not only will I embarrass them to the focal point where their dignities will all be shattered, but it will prove to me once more that society continues to fail in create a force that no one can ever reckon with.

I will become that force soon, very soon.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post July 14th 2017, 2:19 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 45: A moment of closure

Click to view analytics:

"It must be nice to live in the mind of Moongoose McQueen; where reality ceases to exist and you can live in the delusions of grandeur. There are no rainy days in Moongoose Land, but the storm known as harsh reality is about to kick in the gates. Do you even hear the things I have said to you these past few days or are you so conceited that they simply don't register? It's almost sickening how obnoxious you truly are. You have said previously that you hope I don't disappoint you, yet you have done nothing but disappoint me with the lack of seriousness you have towards this match. You're disappointing me as an opponent and furthermore disappointing me as a champion. I am not ashamed, nor embarrassed, simply disappointed. It's actually a little frustrating that the competitors of the New Breed division have to call you their champion. Now I feel it's no longer for my reasons that I have to take that championship away from you, now I feel it is for the greater good of the New Breed division as a whole, and to an extent the entirety of EAW. To call you a champion is almost embarrassing in itself. You're no better than Lucas Johnson was; being all high and mighty about a reign that had despicable actions tied to it. His only saving grace is that he at least defended the title more than once. You, on the other hand, are running your mouth about fans coming to see you, your draw power selling tickets because you have some sort of star power that makes you above a title like the New Breed Championship. If I remember correctly, and I do, just before Pain for Pride you were complaining that your match with DEDEDE for the Interwire Championship got moved from a Pay-Per-View event to an episode of Dynasty. Pretty sure that is the opposite of drawing power. Even DEDEDE's drawing power wasn't putting butts in seats to watch you alone challenging for the title, and that says quite a lot about you. I think you've mistaken people wanting more of you for people wanting more from you. Before now, you've done nothing but complain and sulk, now all you do is pretend that pinning Lucas Johnson and Lucas Johnson alone three times makes you the zenith of EAW. Yet you have the audacity to say I have had a string of losses, which is also non-existent since I have only lost my last two matches, only one by actually taking the fall, and before that, I beat Chris Elite. So don't feel any need to extend pity onto me, I can warrant a title match on the simple facts that you've yet to defeat me in a match, and I have pinned you when I was a "rookie", as you put it.

That is another thing, actually. How you've been promoting this match as a seasoned veteran versing a rookie. What exactly makes you a seasoned veteran, Moongoose? You're only 28 years old and have only been in EAW 2 months longer than I. Were those 60 or so days so gruelling for you that you warrant that as being seasoned? Idiotic. Idiotic how you can claim that I don't know how things work around here simply because you've been here 60 days longer than I. Or because you see some form of Grand Scheme or Bigger Picture. Once again, delusions of grandeur justified by your ego-driven logic. You fail to recognise your own glass ceiling because you think so highly of yourself, failing to notice that maybe, just maybe, you just aren't as good as you say you are. Or maybe you do know how good you are, and you simply want to believe you're better than you actually are. That is a mid-life crisis of a wrestling career. I'll do you a favor like I will do the rest of the New Breed a favor, only because I believe you need it. Clearly, words won't work, but I know a method that can kill two birds with one stone. NEO Uprising, I am going to give you the closure you are in desperate need of. July 16th in the spotlight that you crave, I'm going to give you closure in the form of defeat. You see I have been working on a new submission hold, my own version of my families Wakefield Special's and I may very well use it to help bring you closure. Because once I get it applied in the center of the ring, with you having no place to go as you desperately try to escape, you'll come to a realisation. And as you're tapping out, you'll realise that it's a mistake to call the New Breed Championship nothing more than bait. A big mistake to think you're the peak of what talent should be with nothing but self-gratification holding you afloat. And an even bigger mistake to not make me a priority as a challenger. You've brought me no worth as an athlete, you've brought me no credibility as a competitor and you've brought me no star power by being my opponent. You've only brought me the opportunity to say that I, Finnegan Bloody Wakefield, am the next EAW New Breed Champion of the World. Nothing else.

It is now no longer an option to lose to the likes of you. I can no longer fail on July 16th to take the championship away from you. Because I can simply not allow the future of this company be moulded even remotely in your image. You can't be the person they should call a champion. So I will do everything in my power, by any means necessary, to make sure your reign ends at NEO Uprising. It will be "The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield versus "The self-proclaimed Masterpiece of this Century" Moongoose McQueen. Yes, a masterpiece can inspire, it can attract attention, and it can enlighten. But it takes an artist to create a masterpiece, sculpt it and mould it into a work of art. An artist can create, but he can also destroy. An artist can admire his art or he could toss it aside for a fresh canvas and McQueen, that is exactly what I plan to do to the New Breed division. Start it with a new slate, with NEO as my canvas and the New Breed Championship as my brush. To inspire the world that the New Breed is a masterpiece, a masterpiece no longer the lower echelon, no longer looked at as something lesser. A masterpiece that others will aspire to contend against and eventually one day dethrone, but not without putting in the work to do so. And unlike yourself, this masterpiece won't be self-entitled, it'll be titled as such by merit and work ethic. Even if I can't complete the masterpiece on my own, I will at least pass the metaphorical brush onto the person who bests me to finish what I started, and I'll make sure he is nothing but capable of filling in the blanks I leave. So, Moongoose McQueen, I may want to be the New Breed Champion now, but I know eventually I will have to contend for something else. But for now, I will dethrone you from the New Breed Title, and I will redefine what it means to hold it. I will clean the slate from its history of false prophets, power hungry tyrants, xenophobic loudmouths and now you, a delusional self-entitled Icon. I will do everything in my power to bring it to a new definition, defined by the amount of blood, sweat and tears shed it takes to prove yourself as one of the best in the world. Moongoose McQueen, that will be achieved when you are dethroned by Finnegan. Bloody. Wakefield."
Theodore Hilfiger
Post July 13th 2017, 5:56 pm by Theodore Hilfiger
NEO Promo - 3

I feel like every single person that I face seems to use the same stick to attempt to prod me with. I’ve been told countless times how I haven’t worked a day in my life and I have had everything handed to me. I have been told countless times by my opponents how they’ve busted their ass to make it into this company. At the end of the day, when everything is said and done, we’ve still ended up in the same wrestling company, James. No matter our journey to get to the big time, we’ve all made it here. Nobody’s cares if you’ve busted your ass all over the world, company to company, day to day. It means nothing when you get here. What you have done for the last ten years and what I have done for the last ten years is irrelevant when we step into that squared circle. Do you really think it matters when we’re staring face to face in that ring? Will it matter than you’ve busted your ass all over the world when I am beating the holy hell out of you? You might pride yourself in the accolades that you have achieved before you came into Elite Answers Wrestling but they’re irrelevant. Those accolades and achievements were collected in the minor leagues. They were collected in backyard federations that don’t mean anything. The level of competition in miniscule companies like that pale in comparison to the level of competition here. I have more wrestling ability in my little finger than any wrestlers in your previous company combined. Beating fifty-year-old fat men in their back yards in front of ten people is hardly anything to brag about. You really need to wait to face some real competition before you start running your mouth. Are you being serious when you’re asking who I am? I could ask you the exact same thing. You might be suggesting that I am irrelevant but you’re even more irrelevant than I am. It’s sad that you’ve got to try and suggest that I am irrelevant to make you feel better about yourself. The fact of the matter is that I am relevant. I am in the papers every week, on TMZ every week, the paparazzi are chasing me. My fame extends further than professional wrestling. I became a star before I even dipped my toes into the wrestling world. I was a star when I was in diapers. My birth was worldwide news. I became relevant before you can even imagine. It doesn’t matter what I have achieved so far in this particular industry. I am so famous and popular in every single other industry that right now that doesn’t matter. It is my goal to become the best in every single thing that I do. I don’t care how relevant I am within this industry. That means absolutely nothing to me. I just want to be the best in this company and I will be the best in this company. Beating you is just the start.

I am coming right at your neck, James. You don’t honestly believe a single word that you say. I am not falling for that faux confidence at all. Stop hiding behind it, James. Let your real thoughts come out instead of these fake emotions. You don’t need to pretend to be a tough guy. You don’t need to pretend to be a star. We’re very accepting here in Elite Answers Wrestling. You don’t need to talk all that bullshit. We all know all this running your mouth is nothing more than a method to detract fans from your wrestling inefficiencies. You’re begging and praying for fans just to remember all the quirky one liners and tough talk that you said. You’re hoping they don’t actually focus on your ability in the ring. You know just as well as I do that your ability is basically non-existent. You’re desperately trying to hide your poor wrestling ability behind running your mouth. You’re not ready for our match. Are you, James? You’re dreading having to step into the ring with someone like Theodore Hilfiger. There’s going to be a lot of eyes on our match. I’m a star who brings in the biggest numbers. I put bums on seats and give fans a reason to tune in at home. There’s a lot of pressure on you to perform, James. You’re just encouraging the amount of pressure with the amount that you’re running your mouth. With the way you talk, the EAW universe are expecting a five star performance from you. If we judge by how you talk, you’re expected to beat me within a couple of minutes. Will you achieve that? Of course you won’t. You’re not used to this amount of pressure. You’re not used to this amount of eyes being on you. People obviously won’t be focused on you, they will all have their eyes fully fixated on Theodore Hilfiger. However, you are still a part of the overall show. The fans want to see the star, Theodore Hilfiger, beat somebody. You’re the one that’s been lucky enough to get the chance to be the one that I beat. You get to be the co-star. It might not be in the way that you want. Most co-star’s don’t get their ass beaten and get embarrassed on live tv. You, on the other hand, will get to experience that. It’s going to be a rude awakening for you. It’s going to be a horrible welcoming into Elite Answers Wrestling. This really isn’t not going to be fun for you. Welcome to the big time, James.
Moongoose McQueen
Post July 13th 2017, 3:13 pm by Moongoose McQueen
Finnegan Wakefield, you should be embarrassed. You should be ashamed and try to take everything back because you can afford to. Why? Because nobody is going to care about your stance on anything. Whether you respect me or not has little to no consequences of what really matters, and here I am. And I matter. Why, you ask? Because you are still unable to see the big picture. The grand scheme of things. You don’t understand how things really work around here, and simply wanting this title just to prove you are the best is so insignificant to what I am trying to achieve. Unlike you, I won’t take back a single thing I said. When I said I will make you famous, I was being 100% truthful. Because at the end of the day, people come to see me, and you just happened to be in the in the shot of the camera. My personality, my talent, my drawing power is why you can put food on the table, it’s why you can afford all the stupid clothes in the world, and it’s why you have the opportunity to prove yourself. Because as far as I’m concerned, the New Breed Championship has and always has been considered yesterday’s news where once you win the title, defend it a few times, and suddenly move on to bigger and better things, and no even bats an eye when it’s brought up. You see, I’m not in denial or delusional. I still know The New Breed worth in this company. It doesn’t mean much more than a placeholder, and I’m not going to end up sounding as pathetic as Lucas Johnson, who preaches like winning this belt made him the most credible talent in the business. When you say, “I want to win the New Breed Championship just to prove I’m the best,” son, you are setting your expectations way too low.

I am here first to not prove that I am the best. I already know I’m the best when people are asking for more of me, and people are buying their tickets and tuning in every night to watch me do my thing. I don’t need to tell myself jack shit anymore about how good I am, when the people have already spoken, yet here you are, still going through what I’d consider the “mid-life crisis” of a wrestling career. Where you think you can be bigger than you are, and you waste your time on stupid little things like “the New Breed” championship, and suddenly, winning it is going to give you the closure that you are so desperate for that you belong with the big dogs. Yeah, aiming for the Tag team titles and New Breed title. You really are “ambitious,” but all I’m seeing is you settling for a lot less, and because of that, I don’t respect you. You talk a big game, and aim for so little. I talk a big game and aim for so much more, and this is why I know for a fact that I am better than you in every single way, in the ring, presenting myself, and proving to be a bigger asset to you. Because of me, you have value, you have direction, after all, by going for the New Breed Championship, you are, by extension, challenging one of EAW’s most promising talent right now, Moongoose McQueen. Beating me in the real prize, and this title is just a consolation prize. A Rookie beating a seasoned veteran like me could jump start any career, and in terms of revolutionizing it, yeah, because I’m one of the few champions that is truly self-aware of the position I’m in, in that, I’m better than this, but it doesn’t mean I can’t just make it better and bring it up to my level. And quite frankly, Finnegan, you and I are not the same level. The first mistake you made was talking to me as if we were equals. You tried to show me respect, but you had the audacity to walk up to my face, tap my title belt, and call me a coward. And you think once again, you were trying to be the good guy? Nah, you were the one embarrassing yourself, but atleast when I do it, it’s more entertaining and meaningful rather than just sad and reeks of pity.

Do you think people were excited that you walked up to me and made this match happen? Nah, People felt bad for you, because you still haven’t learned the extent of your strings of losses, and the truth is, I didn’t accept that rematch out of spite or because I saw you as an equal or worthy competitor. It was out of pity. Because you were not picked for the Interwire championship tournament, your tag team partner is gone, and my god, you just can’t seem to pick up a win as of lately, can you? Plus you know, I’m bored and have nothing better to do, and I suppose you are a step up from nothing. You see, Finnegan, I think lowly of you, because you think lowly of yourself, and you can keep talking about how wanting to win the New Breed title will make you legit, but the way I do things, I ask to face EAW’s best, and despite having my fair shares of losses, I can truly test my limitations and build upon them. This is why I am the “Masterpiece of the Century.”  Like the greatest works of art in history, I can move anyone and no one can look away. I am a main attraction that brings in the people. You mistaken it as a means to say I am perfect. No, I’m not, because people don’t give a shit about perfect yet so many people, such as yourself work too hard to get there. No, I’m the peak of what EAW needs in a talent, and everyone and the New Breed should follow suit. All eyes on me, and marvel at the next evolution of EAW. Moongoose McQueen will always change, but the name stays the same, and Finnegan, you need to aim at just that. The Name. The Brand. The Icon. You need to focus on THE Masterpiece of the Century, and become the very reason, the very essence, the very meaning of why people seek true enlightenment. You need to focus on beating me, just as I don’t have intentions to win World titles or anything like that, I aim to challenge and beat the best EAW has to offer, and sorry, not sorry, that isn’t you. It could be, but not with that attitude of yours, and not while I’m here. Nah, this title just makes it easier for me to bring in challengers. Unfortunately, this title, this bait, isn’t big enough to draw in the big fishes. But I’m Moongoose McQueen, I can sell and promote anything, and I’m going to make sure guys like you and guys above that, no everybody, wants a piece of me. This title here, doesn’t mean anything to me. It’s just a cookie that says you beat me. Congrats. Now Finnegan Wakefield…. How badly do you want this cookie?
Black Mamba
Post July 12th 2017, 11:32 pm by Black Mamba
Man oh man...let’s get this straight Teddy!

Screen flickers briefly, sounds are echoing as footsteps and a bit of laughter is heard as James walks in front of the camera. He doesn’t sit down, but instead leans in a little smiling.

Hey bud, we’re gonna go walking. So let’s get this ball rolling.

The view shifts a bit, as someone lifts the camera up and follows James from behind through the living room towards the front. 

Teddy claims a lot of things...shit facts that hold enough importance to flush down the drain. It's not course material to study for. It's not related to the match itself, yet i get poked and prodded for simply having something he looks at on my dossier. What are we? Entertainment Tonight?

James snickers as they continue, stepping outside, the light bathing the screen before it auto compensates for the brightness and extra movement. 

It is a shame he says. I mean, what is really Theo. What about facing you is a distasteful, frightful, horrendous thought? Clearly i knew the risk when i signed my contract. Do you mistake me for the idiots who faced you in Battle Royale match? Did you win that match? What about the one prior, the one and only singles match you had? Is there something truly peerless about you that management deemed you the most holiest and purest specimen of wrestling fortitude blessed upon EAW? What mary poppins song and dance are you on Ted?

James a turn to walk down the garage, quickly grabbing up the newspaper off the ground.

Loook. I get it, i get it. Your mother did her best raising you and you did your very best, getting where you needed to be. My Father was a world class athlete and was rarely home, i was afforded chances to see him compete growing up. I strived to follow in his footsteps, even when he retired and chose to work the backstage portion of the business. 

He stops, takes a deep breath and turned around, motioning for the camera to follow.

And yet that barely counts as similarities. You pride yourself on being the top tier of wealth and skill. I prided myself on having busted my ass in other companies prior to coming here. While my accolades are something worthwhile, i don’t have to pretend to believe that you are this really dangerous and intimidating wrestler coming down from Dynasty to waste my time. Hell, the amount of garble i got from the first two minutes of you talking back to me. You claimed you’ve covered your bases, i say you’re the first and true case of ignorance displayed upon new arrivals. 

Sheer Arrogance can only get you so far. Who are you exactly Teddy? What about skipping about you has you so miffed that i would place the 99% above you. There is nothing about you i find lucrative. Hell i would take my chances, having a real conversation with Maero at this point. I truly feel i could LEARN something from him just with me bypassing you. Honestly, i doubt many would actually acknowledge me beating you. If anything i get a free ice cream cone coupon from each member of Dynasty. Maybe some pocket change. That’s how valued you are as a wrestler in EAW. I can’t find much on you from other wrestlers--

James stops to talk as he reaches into his pocket for his cellphone. He looks at the screen as he holds up a finger. He swipes...swipes two more times, then pockets it back into his pocket.

As i was saying...you’re not that serious to me. I would dream of facing the four men fighting for the #1 Contendership to the New Breed Championship. They are the real threats currently in our locker room. They are the men i strive to chase. You’re the silver dollar my grandmother gave to place in the vault for safekeeping. I am pretty sure it's still there, collecting dust in its ziplock bag, awaiting someone to notice it and take it out for review. That’s where you stand Theo. Review of your capability as an Elitist. Your stock is not that higher to begin with. I am sure i could bottle this opportunity and come out with higher turnout of support than if i beat you using only one arm and my legs.

I am sure you have a rebuttal...but trust me from a wrestling standpoint i had you scouted and just said...fuck it. Throw me your best Theo. When we’re done, i will buy you a round of your father’s favorite drink in celebration.
Theodore Hilfiger
Post July 12th 2017, 4:55 pm by Theodore Hilfiger
NEO Promo - 2 

I am genuinely surprised that you even bothered to respond, James. A lot of rookies would go into hiding after the verbal beating that I dealt you the last time I held a microphone in my hand. I am delighted that you have grown some cojones and decided to step up to me. I know what you’re thinking. Why am I delighted that you attempted to retort back towards me? Well, James. I am delighted because it gives me another chance to verbally annihilate you. I’ve done it once and I will damn well do it again. Congrats, James, you have just earned yourself a second verbal beating. I didn’t want to do it to you but I just have too, you have brought it upon yourself. When you last spoke, a real sense of arrogance shone through. It was almost as if you thought you were better than me. Let’s get one thing straight, you are not and you will never ever be, better than me. I am better than you in every single way imaginable. I am above you in the social chain, I am above you in the food chain and I am a better wrestler than you. There isn’t a single way in which you are better than me. I am above you, James. You’re correct when you state that I am a part of the 1%. Do you know what that means, James? It means that I have more money in my bank account right now than your entire family ever will combined. It means that I am richer than you ever will be. It means that I am above you. The simple fact that I have to share a ring with a commoner like you disgusts me. I threw up a little in my mouth when I found out that I would be facing someone like you. What have you achieved to warrant facing me? What have you achieved? Every single person in the Elite Answers Wrestling room locker room dreams of facing someone like me and they haven’t had the chance yet. Why have you been blessed with such an opportunity? This is the opportunity of a lifetime for you, James. Your debut in the biggest wrestling company in the world is against someone of my class, consider yourself lucky. Imagine how many people would stand up and notice if you were somehow able to pick up a win against Theodore Hilfiger. Everyone would immediately be curious who you were and what you were capable of. This is the biggest moment of your life, James. This is your chance to make a huge name for yourself in such a huge company. This is your chance to massively elevate your stock within this company. A win over me might convince EAW higher ups to bring you off NEO straight away and promote you to the main roster. Don’t bottle this opportunity, James. The pressure is all on you.

Some of the things that you have already claimed are just laughable. The claim that you were aiming much higher on the food chain is insulting and just stupid. Do you know who I am? Do you realise what I can do to you? Did you even see what I did to Khamsin last week? You’re making a really bad first impression with me, James. I am not an enemy that you want to make, especially this early into your EAW career. You should be cleaning my boots and kissing my ass, James. If you want to make it anywhere in this company, you do not aim straight for the king. That is just a stupid move that you will come to regret. You don’t deserve to face someone that you think is in the food chain above me. You’re a newcomer, an upstart, you have achieved nothing. Take a page out of my book, James. I am quite new to Elite Answers Wrestling too. Did I get upset and throw a tantrum when I had to face Khamsin in my singles debut? No. Did I demand that I should face someone higher up in the food chain? No. That is because I am not a petulant child and I know that everyone starts somewhere. It is not possible in a company this size to jump right to the top. Rookies aren’t just handed championship matches on a silver platter. That might have happened in the minor leagues that you previously wrestled in but this is the big time. This is the home of the big hitters. This is the largest wrestling company in the entire world. Why would a man of your credentials be handed any sort of opportunity already? You’re an arrogant rookie and that doesn’t make for good reading, James. Absolutely nobody likes someone who has achieved nothing yet has a massive ego, just like you seem too. Drop that ego before it’s too late. I think I am going to have to beat some respect and some sense into you on NEO. I split my focus evenly between you and Maero this week. I am not in the business of disrespecting anyone and not showing them the attention and care they deserve. I will spend half my week scouting you and half my week scouting him. I don’t mess around when it comes to preparation. I will be prepared for whatever you throw at me this week. You’re an unknown commodity, James. That’s one of your biggest positives right now. Most of these fans and elitists have no idea what you’re going to bring to the table. It’s a shame that you need to face the man who is prepared for everyone. I’ve already done my scouting. I’ve already checked out your previous matches. I know everything about you from a wrestling standpoint. From the moves you like to hit to the pace that you like to wrestle. I know it all. I am prepared to destroy you, James Ranger.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post July 12th 2017, 3:17 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 44: Downfall

Click to view analytics:

"I like to consider myself a well-educated enough person to learn from my mistakes, but yet every time I give someone even the smallest shred of respect, they take that inch for a mile and make me immediately regret it. Fool me twice, shame on me I believe the saying goes. And well, shame on me for even remotely giving Moongoose McQueen a molecule of praise. If it wasn't documented by now, I probably would take it back. I'd like to redact any statements I have had about Moongoose McQueen that portrays him even remotely in a positive light. I question your sanity many times but, after talking about mothers named Martha for a good minute completely unprovoked, I think maybe someone has made ill comments about your mother that you are projecting onto me to make it sound like there is a point. Unfortunately, it doesn't. I'm sure Martha McQueen is a lovely lady, albeit one who may not have given you an accurate amount of Adderall pills in your lunchbox. Eyes on me McQueen, pay close attention to the things I say because if you rebuttal me that mindlessly again I will have to force feed you some Adderall. Trust me, I have force fed you words much harder to swallow.

Nonetheless and to the point at hand, projection seems to be something you have a lot of issues with, and honestly is the main reason I can't respect someone of your way of thinking. Because, and I'll use your recent remarks as the example, even in the littlest of details that the things you vilify and project onto others are the same things that you both practise and preach. Let's start with the "not get so high and mighty" remark. This coming from a guy who gave himself the nickname "Masterpiece of the Century". Interesting. An interesting philosophy. Don't try and brush off the fact that I had to give you a little pushing to get you to agree to the title match, I am not over simplifying it. If nothing else you're overcomplicating it. The fact of the matter is that you accepted the challenge, that's all that really matters. So no, I will not "pucker up and thank you" for accepting my challenge because, once again, if I gave you that inch, you'll take it for a mile and over exaggerate the events. My favorite little zinger of yours was that you, Moongoose McQueen, were going to make me famous. You might give me a good match. Hell, a great match even if you can pull your head out of your ass for a good few minutes. But making me famous? To echo a phrase you bestowed upon me, don't get too high and mighty, Superman. Appreciate the offer nonetheless, but I don't believe your help will be required to make yours truly famous. Quite honestly, fame doesn't interest me. I don't need magazine covers, movie deals, talk show appearances, red carpet appearances or ribbon cutting ceremonies. I would much rather work for the accomplishments I gain and if the aforementioned become offers towards me, so be it. Because the fame is not what I am about, I am about proving day in and day out that I am one of the fastest rising stars in EAW, nay professional wrestling as a whole. So, thanks but no thanks. I'll obtain fame through my own merits, not yours.

With that all being said, that brings me to what really makes me lose respect for Moongoose McQueen as a competitor. Hypocrisy; the behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel. Moongoose McQueen wants to redefine "New Breed", raise the values of both the New Breed Championship and the division. His goals and ambitions are to continue the momentum through working his ass off. Here is where hypocrisy begins. Because those ambitions, those goals, are almost identical to my own, and yet he felt the need to call them selfish on my part. A train of thought that hits a brick wall at Mach Five. Because you see, he also has an agenda with that title, and that is selfishness. He believes it will help him change the landscape of EAW, he is the be all and end all and that he is the almighty being who decides who goes up and who goes down the ranks. That is where the differences between you and I ultimately end. You believe you're the guy who can elevate this championship and the division that comes with it simply because you possess it now. Yet you believe that you and I both know that you are better and deserve much more? Which is a laughable crock of shite. You've only held the championship for less than a month and only defended the championship once. I believe the accurate phrase is that your mouth is writing a lot of cheques that your abilities have yet to cash. I, on the other hand, believe that I simply could be the guy to do something great with the championship, defending it and changing the way it is viewed by wrestlers and fans alike. Not because I crave the attention or "desire" it, more so because I want to prove that I can accomplish such feats, not because I feel I am above them. So please, continue seeing the championship as a hunk of metal that you're above and only have because you wish to feel some form of power over something, because you may not hold it for much longer.

You don't see me as a priority. You're more concerned with what happens after, all this self-glorification. Fittingly, if you're bringing this mentality at Uprising, it will be your downfall. Last time you didn't see me as a priority, I pinned you, and you chucked a hissy fit because of it. If the same result occurs July 16th, you'll have no one to blame but yourself. Do me the kindness of putting your backhanded droll compliments, your over exaggerations of mothers and their first names, your complex of judge, jury & executioner cliches and your delusional misconceptions on what you believe you are capable of to the side. Because at NEO: Uprising, you may have to reevaluate those choices. Don't concern yourself with me disappointing you, be concerned that you may disappoint yourself."
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 12th 2017, 10:48 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
You are right Lucas; my second chance has nothing to do with why the fans like me. Why they chose to cheer for me, and have my back. That is simply because not only am I one hell of a wrestler between those ropes but I am in general someone that treats others with respect. You see I respect you, you are a former champion, but I see you just as I see anyone else in this match. An obstacle, a threat, something that must be overcome. So, call me an idiot, call me whatever you will but it isn’t going to change anything once that bell rings this Saturday. I am going to do whatever it takes to make sure that I get the job done and I am the one who walks out of that ring as the New Breed number one contender. Your focused hatred towards Moongoose has got you gassed up, twisted, and out of sorts. You are looking two steps down the line when in reality you should watch out for that first step….. that first step is a doozy.  That first step is getting passed your three other opponents in this match and I can promise you I will make damn sure that isn’t going to be the easy task you think it’s going to be. You are in for a war, you are in for the fight of your life, and if you don’t believe that you will be in for one hell of a rude awakening once that bell rings at UPRISING. So, make sure the “Wrestling Machine” is ready, that the gears are greased and ready to roll because you are looking at a man ready to take that machine apart piece by piece, gear by gear, piston by piston, plug by plug, until there is nothing left but a wrench in his plan to get the New Breed title back. It’s nothing personal, I’m sure behind all the yelling and screaming and empty threats you are just one giant teddy bear from Atlanta. You know that guy in prison who comes in yelling and ends up wearing kool aid on his lips….. I kid, I kid. All joking aside, be prepared for a fight. Don’t take me lightly, if you do it will be the worst mistake that you have ever made.

As for my other opponents one I am very familiar with and one not so much. Harvey Yorke and Kaise Boetius. At some point talking about Kaise is like beating a dead horse. We simply do not like each other. I respect Kaise, but that damn sure doesn’t mean I have to like him. As I said before we started down this road to Uprising, I am not here to throw insults or empty threats, I have my eye on the prize and that prize is to become the number one contender for the New Breed title. It’s as simple as that. A new determined Johnny Nova will be who walks down that ramp with all the “Pomp and Circumstance” needed to do whatever it takes to get the job done. As for Harvey…. Nice to meet you I guess. I am Johnny Nova, and I will see you in the ring. I will wait on baited breath for you to spit venom and repeat everything every opponent or doubter has said about me in any match I have been in since I arrived in EAW, but I will pray for something original. Try not to let me down. Try not to let the fans down. I'm looking for a fight, so bring that sadistic side of yourself you devil you.  Bang? Bang……?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Black Mamba
Post July 12th 2017, 2:14 am by Black Mamba
So here it comes. The important debut. The questionable foray against a man who quite possibly shined for a moment on Dynasty and Pride For Pain. His name…

The well dressed person looks over the papers in front for a bit, grunting in disapproval for a minute as he reaches for his phone. He swipes over it once, tapping three times as he smirks at the name.

Theodore Hilfiger.

There is a moment of silence as James grabs his Aquafina bottled water, removes the cap and takes a quick sip. He covers the bottle with the cap, placing it on the maghoney table in front of him..

Fancy name for a prick, but let’s save him for later.

He clears his throat quickly as he straightens up in the chair he is sitting in. The background of the living room seemingly blurred out to only focus on him.

Here i am ready to be accepted into what is to be considered a prestigious organization. Elite Answers Wrestling. The high rise of wrestling perfection these days. I am not going to lie, i stare through computer screens and paper reports, keeping up with the latest tough guys and gals here. Something about the place stirred emotions i have not felt in some time. Yet, i resisted. For a whole year, i chose instead to train with close friends, taking into consideration what would amount to a huge undertaking. You spend years competing on the circuits like myself, try to be one of the big boys and prove you can do wonderful things.

After awhile, you realize you need to take a break, but you always keep looking. That is what happened when i saw Elite Answers Wrestling. I kept watching on and off. Something about the hype...the allure made me curious. Tempted me to get out of my self imposed staycation and do something besides paperwork all day. A couple of phone calls, several poorly planned flight plans across the ponds, and here i am soaking up sunshine in California.

James leans back in the chair briefly before supporting one leg on the knee of the other.

This was suppose to be done with grace and formality. Dignity and respect. Especially respect, i would not dare to tread into another’s territory without the realization that i must once more pay my dues. Its an endless cycle that i have to endure, but the rewards are justifiable, if not admirable. It took sitting down and observing Pride For Pain to finally get off my ass and decide that the moment was now and i needed to take action.

NEO was not the course of action i was looking for. It was not meant to be. I did not sign up for potential squabbles with the likes of you. I was aiming much higher on the food chain. No point fighting with someone in the same category when there is much better to enjoy crossing paths with. Surely everyone must understand, there is nothing and yet there is everything about you all, i find interesting.

James muses on those words for a spell, rubbing his chin as he leans forward in his chair. He looks at the camera briefly, doubting his words, then smirking, chuckling a little.

Maybe it was the fact that i slept when my manager pointed out a month ago would have been wiser. Hell, six months ago would have been smart. I might have had my foot in the door long enough to be in the battle royale that took place at Pride For Pain, but i digress.

James seemingly reaches in front of him, the camera picking up the audio of him grabbing some paperworks

Here i am officially apart of NEO. Not apart of the trifecta of shows filled with sabertooth tigers, grizzlies, some mammoths, and cult cavemen. They make dangerous wrestlers, but i only get to watch them from the safety of . I only get to buy that next show ticket and see what action comes down the gauntlet in the big leagues here. Instead i get someone tossed downstairs. I signed on the dotted line with full intentions to reach success.

Someone not elite officially like myself. If anything, you’re an offering to me from the General Manager of Dynasty, passed down from our esteemed General Manager of our brand. You must be quite capable of two showings to get this honor. I mean money does talk, but for you, must of paid the wrong folks, you came downstairs instead of staying upstairs in heaven. You got hell, booked with the first official member of NEO.

You’re apart of the 1% of EAW Teddy. We’re the New Elite Offerings. Brazen wrestlers there, but not quite up there yet. Having to break each other to the point of possible medical care, but that’s all fine and dandy. I mean you go from tip top bathing in liquid gold, to having to taste iron possibly every minute. I say that it is a pleasant change of scenery for you, having to share personal space with commoners.

Really, there is no such thing as personal space. At least for yours truly. I don’t mind the usual antics. The dramatic dance of ass kissing, the snivelings, the quiet bark, the hissing, the fights...i look forward to the fights. My daily meals, once a week, slow roasted to perfection.

Sure nice of you to bring some of the experience downstairs. Show what you learned from Elitist. Show me why you could be considered a threat i cannot ignore Theo. Why should i fear the self proclaimed one percenter? Why focus your time on Maero. He really isn’t worth your silver, much less your spanish gold. Give me cause to show you the respect you so rightfully deserve.

For you ARE an Elitist…are you not?
Theodore Hilfiger
Post July 11th 2017, 9:59 pm by Theodore Hilfiger
NEO Promo - 1 

NEO. The home of EAW’s fastest up and coming talent. I am sure you’ve all heard the news, it isn’t really hot off the press anymore. Elite Answers Wrestling now has a fifth show, NEO. This will be where EAW’s hot up and comers will put on a show. NEO: Uprising will be the first of NEO’s shows. With it being the first show, EAW has realised they need some real star power on the show. EAW needed to push some tickets and bring in some numbers. What do you do when you need to encourage people to tune in? You give Theodore Hilfiger a match of course. You put EAW’s biggest star on your show for immediate results. Let’s not kid ourselves here though, I will not be remaining on NEO for very long. This is going to be a onetime thing and a onetime thing only. I do not belong on this show. To put it nice and simple, I am above NEO. I am far too talented for this show and I deserve to be appearing on higher quality shows than this. However, I am a professional. I am here to do a job. I am here to reign victorious over my opponents. I have the self-confidence to know that I don’t belong on this show but that self-confidence will never slip into arrogance. I am far too smart to let that happen. A professional will never let his own self-confidence get in the way of completing a job. I do not belong on this show but I am still going to give it my all. I am still going to do everything I can to win this match and it is certain that I will win this match. I’m only appearing on NEO to do the higher ups in EAW a favour. They are desperately attempting to make NEO a success, a strong first show will go a long way in setting the precedent for how NEO is going to be operated. Bringing in a superstar like Theodore Hilfiger will make people tune in. It will encourage people to buy tickets, it will put bums in seats. It’s a simple business procedure. Theodore Hilfiger is a premium product. People are more willing to part with money in exchange for a premium product. Everyone else appearing on this show are basic products. What kind of people are they going to attract to watch NEO? People like Moongoose McQueen and Johnny Nova attract hicks that will watch NEO on some dodgy online stream. These are the bottom of the barrel. The lowest of the low. This is not an audience that EAW wants to be associated with. EAW want to be associated with a high end audience, one that someone like me will bring in. Theodore Hilfiger attracts people to buy VIP tickets in the arena. Fans will jump at any chance to meet a man of my esteem, this encourages them to purchase those kind of expensive tickets. You have to give EAW credit, it’s an intelligent business decision on their part. 

James Ranger. One of the only men currently in EAW that did infact join after me. I made an incredible first impression in my debut singles match in EAW. It’s a real shame for you James that your debut match has to be against yours truly. That’s terribly unlucky for you, not so much for me. It means that you will have to make a losing start to your EAW career. You have been dealt a seriously shit hand here, James. I apologise in advance for what I am going to do to you. It’s seriously unfortunate that I am going to have to end your career before it even begins. I have noticed that you like to call yourself the Black Mamba. Who do you honestly think you are? Do you think you are Kobe Bryant? If you’re Kobe, I am LeBron. You know what that means? It means that I am better than you. Now is not time for the Kobe vs LeBron debates to come out. I am LeBron and he reigns supreme over Kobe. I’ve got some more bad news for you. This NEO show is in San Diego. I am from San Francisco, this means that this show is in my territory. California is my state and I will show you what it is all about. This isn’t Colorado, Black Mamba. You’re can’t simply attempt to take anything you want without asking and dominate everybody. That’s not how it works here. This is Theodore Hilfiger area and only I reign supreme. I’ve heard that you realise that there are people better than you and that you aim to strive to be better than that next person. Newsflash, that’s not going to happen. I am better than you, James. I am over the moon that you realise that and I don’t need to tell you. It’s quite sad and pathetic that you will strive to be better than me. Simply put, that’s not possible. I am improving every single day. I am getting stronger, faster, smarter and becoming an all round better wrestler as each day passes. If you’re not better than me now, how do you really expect to ever be better than me? I strive to improve every single day and I always do without fail. Wake up and smell the coffee, James. You will never even be on my level. I am doing this company a favour and stooping to a level that I do not belong at all for the sake of making EAW a turnover. I should not be facing rookies like you. I should not be anywhere near you, nevermind in the same ring as you. Consider yourself lucky that you are able to make your EAW debut against a man of my credentials. Never again will somebody be able to say that. You have been blessed with a massive opportunity here, don’t let it slip.
Lucas Johnson
Post July 11th 2017, 6:49 pm by Lucas Johnson
NEO Promo #1 - My Redemption

Before I address this Ring of Fire Battle Royal Match I have on Showdown let me talk about the big elephant in the room. No the big elephant isn't me so I don't want to hear any shitty fat jokes so keep them to yourselves. NEO is coming back and they want me to fight in a Fatal 4 Way Match in a Number One Contenders Match to see who faces M.....MOON! .....MOONGOOSE MCQUEEN next for the New Breed Championship. Many of you know by now that Moongoose has been haunting me ever since my Pain for Pride loss and after this past Saturday night on Showdown I was finally able to sleep for the first time in over a week in a half? The Golden Child may have escaped me but the real problem in that match was once that bell rung I just froze. Walking down that ramp I just saw Moongoose McQueen in the middle of the ring and I couldn't wait to get my hands on him. The official rings the bell and the mind games continue with him, it's like some weird witchcraft shit. One moment I would see Moongoose in-front of me then the body would shape-shift into Heart Break Gal. It would happen multiple times throughout the match and it ended with these stupid mind games costing my match against one of the best people in the business "The Golden Child" Heart Break Gal. While of course The Golden Child gets handed a number one contenders match for the EAW Championship handed on a silver platter, I have a two number one contenders matches to worry about this week. Now I will get to the National Elite Championship and Stark later but as for the New Breed Championship, my throne as the king needs to be taken over and let that fake champion crash and burn. Their is nothing I want more then to destroy Mo.....MOONGOOSE into little pieces but I am almost insulted by NEO. NEO failed once before and you want it to start off hot? Well you bad decision right off the bat....I should be the one main eventing NEO: Uprising. I SHOULD BE THE ONE ON THE POSTERS, I SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT IS ALL OVER NEW YORK CITY COVERED IN BILLBOARDS, I SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT SELLS OUT ARENAS EACH NIGHT! I SHOULD BE THE ONE IN THAT NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY EVERYONE KNOWS I WASN'T A HUNDRED PERCENT BACK AT THE DRAFT SHOW! I AM MORE THEN READY TO TAKE DOWN THAT IDIOT WHO IS DESTROYING MY LEGACY AS CHAMPION! IT JUST BLOWS MY MIND PEOPLE! It just blows my mother fucking mind how almost every-other person on the roster gets handed title opportunities no matter what brand it's on! Am I doing something wrong? I am pretty sure I am not! Is there a secret raffle you enter each week I don't know about? How come everyone else is handed title opportunities? YES I AM TALKING TO YOU THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS! THIS ENTIRE COMPANY IS AGAINST ME AND IT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT. I AM THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS ROSTER THAT HAS TO SCRATCH AND CLAW TO TITLE MATCHES, NO ONE ELSE! THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME I HAD A TITLE MATCH HANDED TO ME ON A SILVER PLATTER WAS BACK AT THE DRAFT SHOW WHEN I HAD THAT REMATCH GUARANTEED IN MY CONTRACT! AT THIS POINT, I JUST WANT REDEMPTION! I WANT REDEMPTION AT DESTROYING THAT JAPAN FOOL NAMED MCQUEEN! I JUST SEE HIS FACE EVERYDAY, HE'S STILL HAUNTING ME AND IT WON'T STOP UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM! I CARE ABOUT THE NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP TOO MUCH BUT WINNING THE TITLE BACK FOR A SECOND TIME WOULD BE THE CHERRY ON TOP OF A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAE! At first I wasn't going to show up to NEO: Uprising because they are disrespecting me and what I have done for the New Breed Division but now I plan on showing up and destroying every single person in that match. Fists against skull will equal blood everywhere, F-5 everyone and go home and focus on destroying that mopped hair fool once and for all. One hundred and six days of my legacy will not be destroyed by little kids trying to take my throne! Watch out NEO: Uprising because The Wrestling Machine is about to explode....

A Fatal 4 Way match huh? Who do we got? Johnny Nova? He's more then the underdog? You are more then the fan favorite? Just having a second chance opportunity isn't going to make you a fan favorite Johnny. You are really going to suck up to these fans? You are already making mistake number one before entering the squared circle Johnny you idiot. I was just like you when I first arrived on the scene in EAW on Voltage and I would bet on the energy of the fans and guess where that got me? NO WHERE YOU DUMB ROOKIE, WAKE UP! THIS IS 2017, THIS IS SEASON 11! THIS ISN'T SEASON ONE WHERE YOU CAN BE HAPPY OLD JOHNNY NOVA WHERE YOU ARE SO HAPPY TO BE BACK IN THIS BUSINESS AND WANT YOUR SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE! MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO JAIL BECAUSE THAT'S THE MOST POPULAR YOU WILL BE IN YOUR LIFETIME COMPARED TO ME NOW GO CARRY MY BAGS! Harvey? I have no clue who you are and Kasie you better bring your A game because it's going to take a lot to take down The Wrestling Machine. Moongoose McQueen will be mine and I will destroy him once and for all.
Moongoose McQueen
Post July 11th 2017, 1:27 pm by Moongoose McQueen
Ok, Finnegan. I see what you are doing. Now suddenly, because I am the New Breed Champion and I beat you fair and square at Pain for Pride X to win the title, you suddenly have grown a smidge of respect for me, and right now, you are trying to play it out civil like as a means to soften that blow so that when you and I face off once more at NEO: Uprising, we can be considered “equals.” Oh, I see, you are trying to appeal to my sense of common ground. But really, all you had to do to do that was just say, “M….M…..M….” and I’ll jump to conclusions and say “Martha? Did you just say Martha? That’s my mother’s name?  Let me lower my fist and catch a breath of relief for a moment. This changes everything. You bring up a great point. People whose mothers have the same name shouldn’t fight each other. We have a bond …. Of common humanity that transcends  any petty temporary grievances we may have today or the next!”   And of course, you’ll say “Nah, bro, my mother’s name is Louise” and I’ll be “Oh…. Well Fuck you then.” And then I knee your frickin face in and kick dirt in it.

Ok, Superman, lets not get so high and mighty here. When you said a little push to get me to accept this match, you’re over simplifying it, because the truth is, all you had to say is “Moongoose McQueen, I want to face you for that title,” And sure, I might play coy and be a tease about it, but in the end, I’ll ultimately accept, because after all, I am a man of my word when it comes to titles. Whether it’s the New Breed, the Interwire, or the World title, I accept challenges from all comers, even the ones that have no real reason to be fighting for them in the first place. So you asked for a shot, and you got it, and just like that in a 2 min conversation, you’re suddenly maineventing at NEO: Uprising, and you can’t even take the time to pucker up to me and simply say “Thanks.” Well, whatever, you’re welcome. You got a shot, now you best make the most of it, because a lot has changed since you and I fought. There is no one in your corner, and I did mention “Main Event” right? Do you know what that word does for me? It makes me want it more because just as you “need” this title, I need to have something to show for it, and that showman in me just needs to make so damn sure that you of all people do not steal that spotlight from me. Whether you win or lose at NEO: Uprising, Finnegan, it’s going to make you famous, well, to be more accurate, I’m going to make you famous, because I have but one goal, and one goal only. To do my job of raising the standard that is the New Breed title as well as the brand that is NEO. Because this is what I do? This is what I am? It’s been so easy for EAW to pull this event and brand out of it’s ass, because Moongoose McQueen will lead the helm and make it a damn show worth watching, and you have been blessed with this opportunity, that I need to remind you, that you didn’t really do anything to earn other than being the first man to walk to my face and challenge me for the title.

Finnegan Wakefield, you have no idea how lucky you are. But you know what? For a while, I has said Lucas Johnson was pretty lucky too getting as far as he did with this title. But when he and I faced off, well, it appears his luck ran out, and I gotta say, it may very well happen to you as well. But as I said, I get it. I get that you need to win this title. But as for me, I have a lot of things to worry about. I have to worry about selling out this show. I have to worry about redefining “New Breed” and raising it’s prestige. I have to worry about what I do next going forward to continue that momentum, and quite frankly, Finnegan, you are not a real priority or concern to me. Sure I haven’t pinned you or made you tap, but you say that like it’s not that easy to do to begin with. But lucky for you, or maybe, unlucky for you. Depends on how you want to look at it. I’m already selling out this show, I’m already redefining the New Breed and raising it’s prestige, and why would I, Moongoose McQueen of all people, have to worry what challenges I face ahead of me, when all I’m going to do is just accept it and fight. So hey, I guess I’m going to take that time to give you the attention you ever so crave and “deserve.” And I’m just going to say this, Finnegan. It’s not going to be enough that I beat you. The only thing I’m going to ask out of you is to bring your best, because a New Breed Champion isn’t shit if he doesn’t have worthy adversaries to fight for it. In this case, I’m not worried about how well I will do with it, I’m worried about the people fighting me for it, and if we are going to act all nice and courteous here, I will say, no Finnegan, you have not truly disappointed me since our tag match. There is a part of me that has his hopes raised that Finnegan Wakefield can push me and make me look better than I already am. There is feeling that I did not make a stupid decision in accepting this match with you and agreeing to defend my title at NEO: Uprising.

But alas, I’ve been disappointed before and despite all I said, I really don’t care for your goals and ambitions. They are still as selfish as before, where here I am, working my ass off make sure everything that I do is a success that doesn’t necessarily involve just me. No, I’m here to bare the responsibilities that are now on my shoulders. I will be the first man to make NEO great again, after multiple iterations of it falling flat on its face, and I can see what people are saying backstage. “NEO is a development show” It’s not on the same level as the likes of Dynasty, Voltage, Showdown…. And sure, Empire. And while that may be true, It won’t be for long, because I’m going to change all that. People use to say, the New Breed Championship is what makes the future of this industry. Former Champions would go on to become world champions and such. But to me, that is a pointless way of seeing it, because a title doesn’t mean jack shit to the amount of influence a single man can make in the industry. No no no. Moongoose McQueen is going to lead NEO and the new Breed division. Moongoose McQueen is going to  change the future and landscape of EAW. Moongoose McQueen is EAW from the bottom all the way to the top. And I’ll be the one to decide who moves up and who goes down in the ranks, and Finnegan Wakefield, how well you do here, could very well shape the course that your career takes. That’s right, I’m raising the stakes once more, over simply just fighting over a hunk of metal. This match will decided the direction NEO will take as there can be only one top dog that is defined by holding this title. You and I both know that I’m better than this, and I don’t need to be that guy and I can easily work my way up here, but my ego can see the potential of how much I can get done by being in this position. The question is, do you have what it takes to do what I can do? Well, we’ll have to see if you can rise up to that occasion, but trust me, I’ll be doing my job properly as your judge, your jury, and your executioner. Don’t disappoint me, Finn.
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next