Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 17 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 17 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 17 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 17 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 17 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Matt Blood
Re: NEO Promoz
Post August 1st 2017, 11:29 am by Matt Blood
NEO Debut

The Motor City Mafia is finally getting a shot at the big time. After spending time overseas, after time in the independents we get a REAL chance to prove ourselves. Our families were always mad we never took up the family business and made our names known doing what we wanted to do. We were told we wouldn’t make it to the big times that we’d stay wrestling in gyms and now we get to sit back and laugh.  Of course we didn’t fully make it though we still have a match to win before I get too excited about being here. Now I know absolutely nothing about my opponents other than the fact that they are not a real tag team and that might be their downfall me and Fredo have been teaming up our whole lives probably more tag team matches than single matches. This is our opponents FIRST time teaming up that means no real chemistry, no real double team moves. They have to think about them before they do it while Fredo and I just simply maneuver no wasted movements no thinking about the next move because we already know. That’s just the type of tag team the two of us are.  I’m not saying these two are untalented not at all however it’s a whole situation when you are facing an experienced tag team a tag team that has been together for nearly 10 years I guess that is the test here for them though. To really see how talented they really are. Regardless this isn’t going to be an easy win for either teams Motor City Mafia a team that has much to prove to the world and show the world why we belong in this company versus a team of team who also has something to prove that they are just as talented as they say. The fans of NEO are in for an awesome match that will surely get our name recognized around the world. By the end of this week Motor City Mafia will be heard around the world and our names will be remembered.
Anthony Leonhart
Post August 1st 2017, 11:07 am by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // Let's make an Impact (part 2)
Wednesday Night NEO – EVO Series - 08/02/2017 vs. James Ranger

NEO Promoz - Page 17 1501411976-df7og-5uiaa-a1l

----------------------------

[Anthony Leonhart is actually wearing his in-ring attire with his black leather jacket he had during his entrance and is patched up and add a little edge, more manly side to it. And he looks again on his mobile phone, James Ranger's speech about him and he has a slight grin on his face that makes him think that the speech amuses him no more, then after that, he regains his well-known serious air.]

----------------------------------

NEO Promoz - Page 17 1499089546-vzmsmp

Anthony    Leonhart

You, a predator? You seem to be very pretentious, young greenhorn. You really think you can make me your prey like this without my defending myself? And besides, do you think to win this match by submission but tell me, you ate a clown or something? You never learned to respect your opponent, did you? Because if that's how you want to play, and the EVO Series, the Impact Player will play and eliminate you directly, without going through the box and touching the $ 200. And yeah, little guy, I too know the Monopoly. And speaking of monopolizing attention and speech, I point out that I pretend to be a predator, just a player. A player with impact. That's it. But back to the first point, my friend.

You think you can me submit, Ranger? Do you really think you can win this way? But if I remember correctly, I'm a profesional in this disclipine. Too bad for you, young lion. Before opening your big mouth and saying that you are going to do this or that, you better look at who you have to do. Because if you had looked at my wrestling profile in the EAW database, you would have seen that not only I was a strong style pro with devastating elbow strikes and kicks and but not only and due to my period in the Sanatorium, that I am at the base, an expert in submissions whether mental submission or physical submission. There, you're laughing less already, eh?

Oh yes already, making me submit, it's a bad idea. But on the other hand, this is a good idea. It is to teach you that what you say can turn against you, young James Ranger. So what do you say James ? Are you gonna shut your mouth ? Or you wanna lose automatically to someone with more experience in the submission way ? Huh, it's up to you, my friend. TAP or SNAP ?

[Anthony Leonhart fixes an imaginary point and his gaze intensifies more and more, showing that he wants to fight and it makes him feel, a drop of sweat runs along his face and stops flowing so much emanates from this body, an incredible heat.]
Amani
Post July 31st 2017, 2:49 pm by Amani
NEO I
"It's fear that makes us lose our conscience. It's also what transforms us into cowards." 
— Marjane Satrapi

Fear.

The emotion brought on by impending danger, evil, or pain. I'd say fear is one of the emotions that drive the world the most. People go to school and learn the practices of things they have no passion for because they're afraid of becoming no one and not having enough money to provide for themselves or a family. When they get caught up in something they wanted no part of, such as gang activity, they continue to follow the rules because of the risk of death, and sometimes still end up dying. It's very unfortunate. People make irrational decisions when they're scared of the consequences. Just like Darkane did. He was trapped in my grasp with no way to escape so he resorted to the very dirty, underhanded tactics he said he wouldn't be dumb enough to do just the day before.That's why he panicked. The teeth were sunken in so he struck me over the head with a steel chair. He nearly sacrificed his future precious championship opportunity because he knew he couldn't beat me. 

I was right. 

He is indeed an animal with no self control. He will never prosper without sneakiness and dishonesty. So despite this loss I've suffered, I'm not phased. I could very well be angry, demand a rematch, storm into Sebastian Monroe or StarrStan's offices and replay the ending many a time, but it won't be any different. Men like Darkane will always try to find away around the straight and narrow to get what they so desire, to go without working for it. Just like Target Smiles and just like Khamsin, who also made their way into that dreaded invitational match. But as I said: I am not upset, sad, nor disappointed. No one here has been able to defeat me absolutely clean and I think that says a lot about myself and these other competitors. They fear men who are better, stronger, faster. While despicable men fight over a poorly put together belt, my eyes look towards a greater reward and always will. One not dependent on unprincipled ways of fighting. I now focus on the NEO EVO Series. Assembled like a tournament, it is the perfect opportunity for me to truly separate myself from the others in this sort of new generation. It is just a shame that NEO management despises El Landerson so much as he's being quite literally fed to me this week. He is merely the size of a teenage girl to start. How cruel is it that he gets stomped on from above every week. He may have been able mysteriously rise from the dead after falling to The Sanatorium's beast Apocalypse but I am a different kind of monster. I am not just brute strength and incredible height. I am brains, speed, agility, versatility, power, and spirit. The ways of our wrestling ancestors only survive through me now. It's very apparent after recent actions. We have traitors running amuck, questionable alliances, torturous men..we light each other on fire for what? Ratings? It's all so sad. I will continue to dominate as I have been: purely, as wins and losses mean nothing when they are not true. I stand in a line along with many others, pointing a target at Moongoose McQueen's head. While the line is long, my way to championship gold and other success will be much shorter. I promise you that. 
Anthony Leonhart
Post July 30th 2017, 6:57 am by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // Let's make an Impact (part 1)
Wednesday Night NEO – EVO Series - 08/02/2017 vs. James Ranger

NEO Promoz - Page 17 1501411976-df7og-5uiaa-a1l

----------------------------

[Anthony Leonhart is in front of the EAW buildings, dressed in a very classy way, three-piece suit, red tie and black glasses, and leaves the building with a slight smile and a fairly confident look considering that we have just offered him to replace someone for the EVO Series and this proposal delights him all the more as it will allow him to show a little more his moveset, as the matches will be more intense according to him. And for the first game in the EVO Series, he faces a young NEO roster wrestler, James Ranger.]

----------------------------------

NEO Promoz - Page 17 1499089546-vzmsmp

Anthony   Leonhart

Wild and young. I was like that too. Always have the desire to succeed even if it takes time but there, my dear Ranger, it is not a question of being the tortoise or the hare. In this tournament, there is no time to lose because your only chance to move forward is to fight and tell you that I do not let myself and I'm not going to rush like the hare in the famous fable so that you reap the fruits of my work by some stratagem. Yes, I contradicted myself in my own sentence, being fast but not too much either. You have to remember because if you're not fast enough, you're going to be demolished and if you go too fast, you'll be surprised by something you could have seen if you had taken your time. A lesson, an important lesson that you can learn only through experience.

But back to you James, you think you're going to be the person who reaps the fruits behind the person who worked hard to harvest them? You think it works like this here at EAW? Too bad to disappoint my little guy but here is more the rule to work hard without complaining, and do not take too much time because otherwise you risk to be outclassed by other people who have worked more than you. That's a fact.

[Anthony Leonhart spreads his arms out and then puts them down again, always looking at him, still looking seriously, and looking in front of him, looking a little exasperated like a father in front of his child.]

You're here to make an impact. A grand impact but this impact you need to make, that's exactly what I will do in the EVO Series. Because you see, I'm here to settle down and I'm thinking that to celebrate my first year here at EAW, what would be better for me than being a last minute replacement, crush small wrestlers who cheat in your genre because as you said yourself, you will do if necessary just to win and become the winner of the EVO Series. I'm the wildcard of this tournament right now. The unexpected Impact Player of the EVO Series. One year, one trophy. This is what I plan to do for this year. So you want to clear the passage and not spoil this beautiful moment, okay James Ranger ?

And what is this tendency to cheat to win? It's new, it's coming out or what? Seriously and you think that by doing like that, you think the other wrestlers like me will respect you? It's not because you're cute and all that should forgive you? You do like the others and in the rules of the art. You want to cheat, do it well. But will do this kind of stuff with the bad boys, understand?

Or else I'll teach you me, what it is to wrestle in the rules. And I tell you loud and clear, that it's not going to be James Ranger in the land of the Bisounours and surrounded by ponies. And the only impact you will make, you will certainly do it but not by yourself ... it is your head that will take the Renzokuken or God's Seal that I would have inflicted and which will fall on the ground in the middle of the Ring, to get my first two points in this tournament. And so the Impact Player's gold rush will begin.

And here I expected. You're so impatient to spit your young viper venom thirsty victory that you do not leave me time to teach you, a virtue that is very important in the world and life in general. And this virtue is patience. Because look at you there, you have just played all your cards, all your aces then you could have taken them at more opportune moments. Patience, young ranger.

You should learn that you must never throw yourself into the mouth of the wolf like that without preparation and besides, you do not really attack me. I have known darkest moments while your little speech, I do not care. And this speech is for the EVO Series? Seriously? I think you will not get out of this tournament, young insolent.

Last edited by Anthony Leonhart on August 1st 2017, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Mamba
Oh Leonhart
Post July 30th 2017, 5:09 am by Black Mamba
Oh Leonhart. Dear Leonhart. Sheath thy sword and lend me your ear.

Don’t show up.

No really, i rather you show up...i thought i try to sound ominous, but really i wanna shake your hand first, maybe nod at each other before circling the ring. Just taking it in for the first minute before clashing in the center. It just has a nice ring to it. I would like to at least extend my hand in festive competitive gestures….maybe share a beer, and discuss which one of us is the better man in our Block. Silly thing to ask i am sure, but when you’re looking to face someone who is more aware of the lay of the land….you’re cautious, if not always listening.

If only you spoken up first.

It's rather annoying to have to declare my intent first, to slam the side of my blade against my shield, to lay claim to which is merely an inch of a foothold in this business. You are but another knight seeking to please his lordship, our general manager esteemed and worthy of his post. Though quietly observed by his loyal and tenacious white knight, the current lordship of NEO Kingdom. We all joust….well some brashly jive for a better position to become that next lordship. The next….New Breed Champion.

It has a rather novel ring to it. Majestic….like a flowing cape that matches the belt, clipped to half collar device, flowing of silk material of the rarest kind. You could pose infinitely for those around you, as no one is beneath you. No one is above you, yet everyone is equally aware of you and desire to be you. Said for a special theme song, you are the epitome of hero. I was describing a hero...it's….eh...it's a bit much; but i do not think that is the immediate focus for our little dance.

Show and tell.

Like any game of established strategy and card games….how best can i get you to reveal your next move to me? How does one, such as I, elaborate in the manner of the Riddler, dazzling you with guesswork that would stump an elder, but amuse a child? While the rules speak plainly, is there really any harm to befall you prior to our match? Is there something immensely satisfying in seeing slumped up against the locker room floor, for all the company to take notice. For all the fans to stare closer what they are witnessing.

For let me inform you Leonhart, this is not the rodeo that El Landerson has provided for many others, no is this the battle of the bulls that my former tag partner Candoom will be having with Wolfe. This is merely the duel of swordsmen, each of a respective style. I intend to amaze and challenge you. I will seek no rest inbetween my attacks, lest they press you into a corner. Fear not, Leonhart, those corners are your safety nets….since this is merely the opening salvo, i have no reason to punish you into submission, merely get a taste of a future prey. There is no place for another predator in this match Leonhart.

Parley?

There is truly...ha ha...no such thing to be had. You seek what i seek...the holy grail...to touch the sun without catching on fire, to gaze upon the beauty of Medusa herself. For what our match is simply the opening chapter to our journey. I hope you don’t stumble, for i will catch you. In my embrace there is only the mat that awaits you. Three seconds or til Darkness imparts sweet nothings into your vision and hearing. Now approach or withdraw into seclusion.  
DampshawIII
Post July 29th 2017, 11:59 am by DampshawIII
PART I

This was filmed directly after Reginald Dampshaw III's match with Finnegan Wakefield. Reginald is sitting down on a chair that was sitting in the backstage area. He has a towel around his neck as sweat drips down his body. He is hunched over and breathing heavily. He sits up, hearing a person walking over to him. It is backstage interviewer Kathy Kush. He staggers up and puts one arm behind his back and does a small bow to Kathy.

Kathy Kush: Hello, Reginald. I'd like to talk to you about the great match you just had against Finnegan Wakefield. It was your debut match, but you came out looking very strong. And may I say, you seem quite positive after suffering a loss.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Well, my dear strumpet, it's very simple. Yes, I lost but tell me...who looks like a loser coming out of that, hmm? I saw my target in Mr. Wakefield's knee and like the surgeon that I am, I took my fury and my venom out on it. I doubt Mr. Wakefield will be the same again. Again, I lost, but I am a king. This isn't a mere game, dear, this is war, plain and simple. And wars are not won by one mere battle. No, I'm not such a petty man to get flustered and perturbed by one measly loss. I told Mr. Wakefield to not look past me. His mistake is that he didn't heed my words, and now he has to pay the price for such an indiscretion. I really, truly didn't want to do what I did to him, but again, you don't bow down to your king, you get executed.

Kathy Kush: Well, Reginald. I have news for you coming from NEO General Manager Lionheart. Next week, you will go one on one in a non tournament match against Badru Jamba.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Badru Jamba, hm? Interesting. Well, Miss...Kush..

Reginald rolls his eyes at Kathy's last name.

Reginald Dampshaw III: It's been quite illuminating talking to you, but I'm in some pain and you're wasting my time so...good day.

Suddenly, Reginald walks away from Kathy, leaving her somewhat puzzled by his sudden departure.

PART II

We are once again taken to Reginald's L.A. estate. He is sitting in a huge oak chair. He is swirling a cup of wine in his hand. The camera pans out to see a huge map of Africa on the wall and Dampshaw is studying it closely. He stands up and runs his fingers run East to Kenya.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Badru Jamba. That is a name I am just getting to know. I was told I'd be facing you on the next NEO Uprising, Mr. Jamba. We are both new, yet...why am I so apprehensive on fighting you?

Reginald walks over to a statue, etched in marble. It looks slightly worn, of Ancient African origin. Reginald moves his hand across the statue.

Reginald Dampshaw III: I take it you did not think I knew of this, did you, Badru? You call yourself the Avatar of Shango. I know of Shango very well. The Yoruba people say he is the God of Fire, Thunder and Lightning. He's known in the Caribbean as Chango. The Candomble people of Brazil call him Xango. You see, I am a travelled man. I've been to Africa. I've been to Latin America. 

Reginald touches the statue again, this time clutching it firmly in his hands.

Reginald Dampshaw III: I consider myself a brave man. I am a realist. What I see is what I believe. But there is one thing that does frighten me and that is Voodoo. The art of Black Magic. I've been with the shamans in Haiti, seen things that just do not make logical sense. When I was told I would be facing you, Mr. Jamba, I thought nothing of it. Then I did some research about your history. I was told by obeah men in the bushes of Shango. Last night, I didn't sleep at all. I had a vision of Shango enveloping the entire arena with flame, killing everyone in sight...

Reginald walks over to his large window, overlooking the city of Los Angeles.

Reginald Dampshaw III: ...But then..in the light of the morning, I looked down through the smog of Los Angeles and down at all of the insignificant, unimportant people and realised something. Something so simple. Mr. Jamba, I've no doubt you believe in that black, black heart of yours that you are the Avatar of Shango and I can only imagine the dark and twisted things you did you awake him in your mind, but at the end of the day, you are just the same as me. You, like me, are a mere mortal. Just flesh and bone. And while I may fear the black arts, I fear no mortal man. I may have lost to Finnegan Wakefield last week, but while I showed him what happens when you try and humiliate Reginald Dampshaw III, I don't take losses very well, and you, Mr. Jamba, will be the unfortunate recipient of my wrath. So when I defeat, soundly, I might add, tell Shango I meant no disrespect. But until then...good day...

Reginald flips the map back up to the wall and sits back down in his oak chair, finishing off his cup of wine as the screen fades to black.
Brayden Wolfe
Post July 28th 2017, 11:01 pm by Brayden Wolfe
#004 - Pointless

" You know I'm really glad you feel the way you do about our match Moralis because I think even you know what happened last week. I was put into the ring in a tag team match with a partner who clearly didn't belong. So I took care of it and now I'm stepping into the ring with you in a one on one match Moralis. You know what that means? It means you're stepping into the ring with me which is really something you don't want to do. I mean lets be honest about things if I had a better partner last week I would have had my hand raised in the air and there's absolutely no arguing that. So you actually believe that things are going to be the same when you step into the ring with me without having somebody holding me down? Let me explain something to you Moralis because clearly you haven't heard me say it yet. I'm not a guy who plays games so when that bell rings I'm always at the top of my game which is the best wrestler in the world today. Now I'm sure you're going to run your mouth about how you beat me last week and how if I was the best in the world what does that make you. Well Moralis you know what it makes you? It makes you lucky because the fact that you walked away with the victory isn't something you should let go to your head. It's not something you should try and rub in my face because you're really not as good as you think you are. Frankly you barely got the victory last week when I had a partner who clearly barely was able to lace up his boots. Understand that things will not be the same this week because not only do I have a point to prove by leaving you laying in the middle of the ring. I'm also going to continue going through superstars in this tournament and you know what? I'm going to win the whole fucking thing. "

"
Now you're running around telling me to give you a challenge next time making it seem like you clearly got the victory last week. Moralis you and I know that wasn't the case and honestly that's the sad thing. Frankly that's the thing that should make you feel as bad as I look at you right now because Moralis you barely won last week. You and I know it could have gone either way and I was teaming with A JOBBER. A guy who didn't belong in the ring with me, hell he didn't even belong in the ring with you. Yet he was and congratulations you proved just how much he didn't belong in the ring with us. The only problem with that is the fact that you've let that victory go to your head and when you step into the ring with me in this Round Robbin match you're going to find that out. You continue go on these pointless rants about how you give money back to your community. Moralis when are you going to realize that's never going to help you get anywhere in EAW. Do you honestly think you'll get title matches because EAW management knows what you do with your money? Do you actually think people talk about how cool you are because they hear you say what you do? Nobody talks Moralis for the simple fact that NOBODY FUCKING CARES and yet you continue to rant. You continue to tell all these wrestling fans what you do hoping you'll attract a few more fans. I'm not that kind of guy Moralis because honestly I don't give a shit how many fans I have and to be frank about everything I'll still have no fans while holding gold around my waste. I'm here to prove that I am as good as I say I am and Moralis as much as you want to believe you're better. The truth is you're not and you're going to find that out the hard way. Think whatever you want to think about what kind of challenge I'm going to bring you Moralis, but when I leave your ass laying in the center of the ring there won't be any more talking. When that bell rings and you find out exactly who I am everything you've been saying WON"T MEAN A FUCKING THING and that's something you need to understand. "

"
You say you're excited about stepping into the ring with me this week and you know something I find that kind of funny. Hearing you say that makes me laugh because the only reason you believe you're excited is because you think the same outcome is going to happen. That's something you need to understand Moralis because this week's match will be absolutely nothing like last weeks match. Nothing will happen that happened last week and when it's all said and done I will be leaving that ring with my hand raised in the air. You think you're excited, but when that bell rings you'll be far from excited because I'm going to beat your ass down. I'm going to leave you laying in the middle of the ring and you're going to be thinking about something. You'll be thinking about why exactly you stepped into the ring with me. You'll question whether or not you actually deserve to be in the ring with me and the answer to that is no. Just like my partner last week you don't deserve to be in the ring with me and I'm going to prove it. So you can go around anywhere you want telling everybody what you do with your money because maybe those people care. When it comes to me Moralis I REALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT so please I'm begging you stop talking about it. Stop telling the world that you give your money to the community of your choice. Not a single person here in EAW truly cares and honestly you're wasting your breath. It's time for you to prove you can handle yourself in the ring the way you think you handle your money. You're stepping into the ring with the best that wrestling has to offer Moralis and that's something I guarantee you won't be able to handle. I am every bit as good as I say I am and Moralis this week...

YOU'RE GOING TO FIND THAT OUT "
MoralisCandoom
Chapter 1, Part 7
Post July 27th 2017, 4:38 pm by MoralisCandoom
[Moralis is seen at his hotel in San Diego, the night after his first win after un-retiring, having a meet and greet. Before the meet and greet, he wants to address the fans on the result of the match, as well as his upcoming match. A camera is set off to the side of him, and the camera man counts down for the YouTube video to begin. 3...2...1...]

MC - Welcome all, to the meet and greet. I figured, why not. As I can see, we have a great turn out, with a line wrapped all the way around the lobby a few times. So, I invited you all here today to not only get signatures and get to know me, but to talk about what's going on in Neo so far.

As you all know, I, along with James Ranger, defeated El Landerson and Brayden Wolfe in a tag team match yesterday. My first match returning to the squared circle. We made it happen, as predicted. We pretty much dominated. I smacked El Landerson around. I especially smacked Brayden Wolfe around. And my tag partner, Ranger, did the same thing. This is a sign of things to come for both of us: simply... Success.

Now, next week, I will be facing the same man I beat down, Brayden Wolfe, in a singles match to progress in the round robin tournament. I know he can be a great competitor. He just needs to bring it a bit more next time. The result will still be the same, but at least give the guy a challenge, ya know? I don't think you saw what was coming. But at least this week, you will have a very fair chance. You know what kind of competitor you are going against now. Quite different from the old footage you may have found of me in my younger days. Faster, more fierce, more tough. And that's what the name of my game is now. 

[Moralis starts singing "For The Love of Money" by the O'Jays. He gets the crowd to join in and begins to laugh, as the crowd settles down.]

Wolfe, I still can't get over how funny it is that you think I just flaunt my money around. I do publicize where I donate, just because I want other millionaires to realize that they should do the same in their communities. There are so many less fortunate people out there. I will always be there for them in their time of need. And if I put you into handicap status according to the government, I'll personally write you a check... I'm kidding. I'm not going to hurt you that bad, but I will do what I have to do to win.

Wolfe, I am excited to fight you in a one-on-one match next week.

Now, just to let you guys in on a little tidbit: I signed with EAW on a one year contract. After this first match, we both agreed that we needed to extend that contract. Due to ratings being up... Due to product sales for myself being through the roof. So I'll be here for a while. One hundred percent of my product sales with EAW will go directly do homeless shelters in San Diego. Wherever I live, I invest in the community. 

[Moralis then tells the camera man to shut off the camera, and gets the crowd pumped up with the meet and greet by playing his theme song and having a television set up with his highlights of his first match in EAW and highlights of him before he retired. He leads another "Money" chant as the camera fades.]
Black Mamba
Post July 26th 2017, 12:16 am by Black Mamba
But Not to be outdone….wait wait..we’re not done streaming.

James raises his left hand, palm up.

I need to address shit on NEO. Can’t leave my partner hanging now can I? See here wolfe….wolfie. Brer Wolf.

He smiles at his own jokes, before clearing his throat. 

You have this misconception...this strong emotional drive going for you...that is suppose to translate to an imposing will that is quite seriously...not heavy enough. While the money talk with my partner, the unknown factor is what you should focus truly on. There is something to be said for those who preach that they’re the alpha male in the locker room. Knocking down a few guys can only impress for the night only. 

He ponders this some.

When you come and preach what made my partner successful, did it dawn on you, which it must of been fleeting at best, that not everyone was born with the silver spoon and stuck with it as such? Did it dawn on you, that those start rich, didn’t treat others with the stance of diseased and forgotten? How foolish to believe, that your strength and your strength alone can truly suffice in a battle of wits dual with the grace of balanced power. Too weak the brain in your pursuit for dominance. 

Too weak the eyes, for you truly only see what is off in the distance, forgotten are the foes in front of you, how dangerous to take your gaze away from those who knowingly can test you and break as you did those foolish to linger in the ring against you. El Landerson was foolish to pander to the crowd. While you lunge at my partner some more Wolfe? Why how small those pointed fangs be? Why...how miserable your temper be Wolfe? Why...how fucking dense can you get howling at the skylights Wolfe, pandering to your ego as if its the only fuel you need. Your body will only go as hard as it can….it has limits...i will test those limits.  There is not a damn thing about you climbing the ladder that concerns me. For this is just a prelude to the main battle.

What concerns me is finding out what makes you a worthy challenger...worthy road block. I am sure you describe others like that. For describing mysterious is charming at best, where’s the sense of adventure? Where does one like yourself go to when you have nothing but your strength to rely on when the stars are not aligned? You have much to set straight, but your flush clearly isn’t up high. Bravo...you know exactly what puts a paycheck in your hand and make you swoon like a goddamn hoe….winning matches! Precisely what every man and woman desire in this business. Its as old as time...it transcend this very business and is in every known contest down to war itself. Do you truly fancy yourself the next Caesar? For truly if so, you will be brought to heel like every other empire known to man.

I don’t even believe El Landerson will be needed to ensure that your defeat comes swiftly. I rather it be drawn out, let it be made an example to those fighting for the New Breed Championship, that there are individuals in the darkness, those they acknowledge but ignore, are coming for them rather soon. Come NEO, you will feel the combined might of Ranger and Candoom, the true power of tag team consistency better than the reigning EAW Tag Team Champions. Better than hot trash pairing of anyone in the other shows...champions, contenders, otherwise inexcusable worthless in their own failings. 

Then come the Invitational...you will settle the fight one on one.
Daisy Thrash
Developmental Promo
Post July 25th 2017, 11:42 pm by Daisy Thrash
(Rebel Girl by Bikini Kill plays softly in the background)

Whenever someone new shows up, there’s always one question on everyone’s mind: who are you? Oh we’ll get there, don’t you worry. But first, I wanted to give you all a little history lesson. The place: Seattle, WA. The time: 1991. The start of the riot grrrl era. A whole new wave of feminism full of women creating new things. Their own writing, their own music. With none of them relying on a single man to help them. They screamed out when everyone else was telling them to be silent. They listened to no one but themselves. They let everyone know exactly who they are. And I was right in the middle of it. But instead of pens or guitars, my instruments were my own hands and feet. I’ve cut my teeth, paid my dues, and I’ve got plenty of scars to prove it. I never let anyone else define me. I fought like hell to get recognized and now that I’m here in EAW you can bet your ass I’ll be fighting my way to the top. I know it won’t be easy. I don’t need any of you men who think you know it all to explain any of that to me. Empire, Dynasty, Showdown, Voltage, or even NEO; it doesn’t matter which path I take. The only thing that matter is that I will be a champion. And nobody, man, woman, or otherwise will stop me.

Well I answered your question so here’s one of mine: who’s gonna get a thrashing first?

(After Daisy turns to leave, there is a shot of the back of her leather jacket which reads “Daisy Thrash.” The music fades as she walks away.)
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 25th 2017, 11:18 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
Darkness, it’s all you will see when I turn out your lights tomorrow night and leave you laying in the center of that ring wishing you would have been more focused on the task at hand and less focused on philosophical mind numbing banter that absolutely none of these fans give a single fuck about and absolutely has zero to do with the Evo Series Tournament.  Evil intentions, Evil thinking, and Evil purpose….me beating you within an inch of your life for the disrespect you have shown me by seemingly not even realizing we have a match. Pay attention, and listen to what I have to say. The beatings you took in your past are nothing compared to what I will do in the center of that ring, it’s nothing compared to how I will leave you if you continue to underestimate me, look past me or concentrate more on your past then the present imminent danger that stands before you.

You see while your mind clearly isn’t focused on the task before you mine is. I want to become the first ever winner of the EVO Series on NEO. I have goals, goals that won’t be derailed by the likes of you. Continue to take me lightly, at the end of the day it will have no bearing on what is going to happen to you. I beat you with ease once before on Dynasty and tomorrow will be no different. Then once I launch your career back into obscurity you can continue to talk about “HE” and debate among yourself the differences between good  and evil, darkness and light and whether or not you choose to perceive either or because the only person that has any interest in any of that is the man you see when you look in the mirror. Everyone else finds it an absolute bore, an utter drag. You sound like a man that needs to be locked in a padded room and have his shoe strings taken just in case you try to end it all to deal with whatever is going on inside that head of yours.

I am going to do each and every one of the fans of the great EAW a favor and beat you, and hopefully afterwards you will spend the next month like you did the last month which is in silence and not come out and make them listen to any more of your past that they care nothing about. These fans care about….hold on…..Professional wrestling. You know the thing you are going to have to try to do when that bell rings tomorrow? Bring your best Aka, but it isn’t going to matter. I beat you as soon as you decided not to take this tournament seriously. As soon as you decided to focus on your past instead of the present. Tomorrow night, I will leave your body broken and dismantled in the center of that ring, then I will climb up to that top turnbuckle, point to the heaves and drop a diving elbow across your face for the one, two, three. It’s as simple as that. I’ll see you real soon, in the meantime try to get your shit together and focus on the task at hand which is trying to survive the ass beating I am going to bestow upon you tomorrow night.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post July 25th 2017, 10:42 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 47.5: Untitled
NEO Promoz - Page 17 8jGR30C
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"I hate to be a critic Reginald, I really do. I am familiar with the cliche wealthy upper-class snob tropes and all that but I was kind of hoping you weren't one of the "I shouldn't have to raise a finger" types. First things first, it took you almost a week to respond to this match. I am not sure how the wealthy spend their time, be it equestrian croquet tournaments or mascarade balls or something like that but it's considered a tad rude to leave your opponent, your first opponent might I add, waiting for a response until the day before. It's what us working-class call a "dick move". And you waited that long to deliver this? Hate to sound harsh old sport, but where is the substance? Perhaps after several months I have become acustomed to being insulted by meatheaded idiots, egomaniacs and delusional drama queens but they atleast put up a bit of a fight in a war of words. Granted, I love settling my battles in the ring than on the microphone, but that's kind of the fun -- to make them eat their words. The wine drinking and the press confrences and the personal camera crew are nice and all but where is the points? Where is the banter? It's nothing but filler. I know you were quizical to know if I knew a worthy opponent if they were standing infront of me, and I do, but this doesn't paint that image. Quite frankly, it feels a little lazy.

Alright, let me try to salvage this sinking ship a little. Am I looking past you? I'll be completely and bluntly honest with you, I am a little. I don't mean to discredit you in any way shape or form, but after the overall narrative that you're presenting, I can't help but look at the rest of my competition. Johnny Nova is doing this Macho Man shtick which is... a little concerning. Starting to think Kaise Boetius has forgotten he's even part of the EVO series. Aka Manah has only just spoken up, albeit short and vague. While Moongoose McQueen is being...his usual dickhead self. I kind of feel a little bad for looking past an opponent even remotely, but I'll do you a favor simply because you asked. If you want me to divert my full attention to you, I will oblige the request. I will step in the ring with you the same I'd step in the ring with any other competitor. Perhaps you need to shake off your EAW cobwebs a bit seeing as you've been away for so long. Perhaps you'll be solid competition in the ring, and I am hoping so. I don't want this to be easy. Sure, I have set the personal goal of going through the whole group stage without dropping a single fall. Doesn't make me very high on myself, as I am only ambitious and confident enough to pursuit it. You have my focus, Dampshaw, but it'll be your efforts that will determine if I keep it. "
Aka Manah
Post July 25th 2017, 10:30 am by Aka Manah
By the darkness of this world… The light shall purge all. For all the angels that fall from the heavens, all it takes is one demon to crawl out of the darkest abyss… There are things in this world… Evil intentions. Evil minds. Evil thinking. EVIL PURPOSE. And for what, does a father blessed - or cursed - with insurmountable wealth and power, banish his only son from his existence for the mere crime of choosing his own path? What is wealth worth if it is derived from the ashes of the common man, burned at the stake, flesh and blood torn askew for nothing more than another dollar lining our greedy pockets? How could I have chosen that life? How could I stand atop my fifty-story ivory tower looking down over an artificial existence where buildings stand taller than human imagination could have ever predicted, where everything LOOKS good but nothing really is… Feelings of despair, loneliness… And for what? Our greed? Is a million dollars worth a million lives? When I rejected you… When I threw away your offer for an artificial empire that I didn’t feel that I - or anyone - deserved… When I chose the ‘darkness’ as opposed to your “pure light”... Money doesn’t mean anything. LIVING does. And these past ten years I have lived more life than you have in your entire fifty… How many years did I spend fighting on these streets? How many years did I spend getting my face smashed on the concrete while you did nothing but look on? Then one day HE decided to grace me. HE came into my life, HE beat me worse than anybody else did but when it was all said and done… HE picked me up off the ground. HE took me into his life and gave me powers I never thought possible. Yet again… At what cost? The destruction of all that is good? If I wanted that, I would’ve taken your offer in the first place. A fighter is what I am… Of what? That I have yet to discover. I want to say I fight for all that is good - but all that is good is tainted by the darkness and that is what I must purge by HIS hand…

VETIS.

AKA MANAH HAS ARRIVED.
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 25th 2017, 8:42 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
Tomorrow I go into battle in one of the first matches of the EVO Series and unlike Moongoose McQueen who seems to be insulting the great fans of the EAW by not caring about becoming the first ever winner of this tournament, I do care. I care about every match I compete in. When that bell rings, it’s time to go to work. I put in the same amount of effort against someone like Aka Manah or the Prince of Phenomenal. It makes no difference who I am facing, I go out there and give a 110% because that is what you fans deserve to see. I don’t phone anything in when it comes to this business, from training, to dieting, to leaving everything I have in the ring in every match I have the privilege of being in. That will never change, I will never change and I will always make sure that when I step between these ropes you fans are getting your hard earned monies worth. Anyone taking me lightly in this tournament better be paying attention to what I do to Aka Manah tonight. I am going to leave him in a broken heap in the center of that ring, wondering why the hell he joined this business in the first place. Then I am going to climb up to that top rope, point to the heaves above and drop an Elbow Across his face the likes of which this world has never seen.

With that being said I look forward to meeting the great Moongoose McQueen. I don’t think we have truly had the privilege of ever speaking eye to eye, man to man so this should be interesting to say the least.  I am going to let the cheap pop shot go as far as what I choose to wear to the ring, I mean after all it comes from a man with the same hair cut as Fergie in 2005. After all this is the wrestling business, we put on tights and beat the shit out of each other for a living, we all look like five years old when you really break it down. But none of that is important. What is important is looking into your eyes and letting you know that you are in for the fight of your life when we do face off for your New Breed Title. Outside of that I consider this meeting for the fans but I know how these things usually go down, hell I am half expecting for both of us to get attacked by Finn. After all he is still a little salty about how his match went down, you know that one where you cheated but didn’t really cheat to ensure you walked out with your New Breed Championship? When we face off there will be no controversy. Just a referee raising my hand in victory, with the ring announcer shouting over the PA system “And new, New Breed Champion….. The Macho Man Johnny Nova.”

Aka Manah, I hope you are ready for the ass whipping I am going to bestow upon you tomorrow night. I don’t believe anyone has heard from you since I beat you in my second match on Dynasty prior to the draft and for some reason I am not shocked you have remained in silence. Please at least don’t cower away, show up for our match that way I can at least give these fans a show, something else for my highlight reel…..

(Nova pulls his shades out and begins to speak in his Macho Man Randy Savage voice.)

The Evo Series, yeah. The beginning of what will be my run to the grand finals of this tournament, and there is no man, no man…nooooo….That can stop me, yeah. Through hell or high water…. I am going to make sure that at the end of this tournament it is the name Macho Man Johnny Nova that goes down in history as the first ever winner of the NEO Evo Series Tournament… Dig it!!!!  And there isn’t anything, anyone can do to stop me.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
DampshawIII
Post July 25th 2017, 4:17 am by DampshawIII
Hurried and rushing feet are heard as Reginald has hired another camera crew, this time to his personal estate in Los Angeles. Crichton is yelling at them and demanding them into Reginald's master room. They follow him as he opens the old, creaky, wooden doors. Reginald is seen standing, holding a glass of wine. He takes a drink, keeping the liquid in his mouth and letting the wine linger in his mouth. He then puts the glass down, smiles at the camera and begins clapping his hands slowly, mockingly.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Mr. Wakefield, Mr. Wakefield. Well done, very well done indeed. You really showed some real British mettle. You had me convinced. Not taking one single loss in the EVO Series Tournament? Well dear me. For someone who throws around the term "snobbish" directed to me, you have a very high view of yourself. I may be a tad...confident, but I can see a worthy opponent in front of me. The question, Mr. Wakefield is...can you?

Reginald takes another drink of his wine, once again savouring the flavours and the peaks and the valleys of the wine. He swallows and makes a loud, satisfied breath.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Ahh...Chateau Lafite. 1865. Terrific wine. Let me ask you again, Mr. Wakefield, can you see a worthy opponent when he's in front of you? Because it appears to me that you are looking past me and I assure you, dear boy, I am not a man to look past. I may just be starting again here but I'll be damned if I'm going to let some textile mill yob take me lightly. You can finish your little lover's quarrel with Moongoose McQueen at a later date. On July 26th, you best take McQueen out of your mind. Take your little "making believers" nonsense out of your mind as well. I want you to focus on one thing. One thing only. Reginald Dampshaw III. I want you to focus on me every single day until our match. I want you to see me when you sleep and when you rise and above all else, Mr. Wakefield, I want you to focus on how I am going to absolutely make an embarrassment out of you.

Reginald goes to turn around, signalling the camera crew to leave but he quickly changes his mind.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Oh, and one more thing. You can try and frighten me with your horror stories about your submission skills. I absolutely believe you can make me tap out, that you can twist my arm in grotesque positions. But that's where we again are far from different people and athletes. You may want to wring and squeeze my arm around until the blood vessels burst in my forearm, until the feeling leaves and my fingers turn blue. But Reginald Dampshaw III? I'll rip your fucking arm clean off. 

Reginald now finally turns his back to the camera, looking out of the windows of his L.A. home. Crichton then begins yelling at the cameramen to leave the room posthaste. The camera fades on Reginald not moving from staring determined out of his window.
MoralisCandoom
Chapter 1, Part 7
Post July 24th 2017, 8:13 pm by MoralisCandoom
[Moralis is seen at his hotel in the main lobby, looking exhausted after a strenuous workout in the hotel's gym. He heads up to his room via the stairs, wanting to be totally ready for his return match. This is the big night. This is the biggest night for him until he gets a championship shot. And he won't let that slip away. That taste of winning.

He gets off the elevator on the fourth floor and heads to his room. He unlocks it with the key card. He heads into the bathroom and washes off his face and has a quick shower. He gets a white t-shirt on and some charcoal grey sweatpants and sits down at the desk in his room. He opens his laptop and goes to EAW's website to speak to the fans... And opponents. Recording in 3...2...1...]

MC - Just got done with the gym, my final pre-match work out. I hope I'm able to get some sleep this evening. 

But let's cut to the chase. The reason I'm on here this evening is because I have to respond to Brayden Wolfe's personal attack on me. Saying that I "flash the money" (which I've worked hard for) "around".

Please tell me when you've seen a millionaire (yes, now a millionaire) in a $200 suit. Because that is what I wear. I did, however, "splurge" a little bit and paid $100 for my sunglasses. I don't know how donating money to charitable organizations is considered "flashing my money around", unless you have a distorted view of reality.

It shows that you are incoherent... or delusional, ignorant, whatever word you wanna use, saying that donating to charitable organizations is flashing money around. Now, if I was using that money that I invest... to instead monopolize the local area I live in for my own beneficial reasons, building a huge mansion without any sort of use for it, building the house with the most expensive, earth harmful products... Having five cars that have huge engines that are horrible for the ozone and cause global warming... My clothes and merchandise made in swear shops, using my money for prostitutes, drugs... Then yes, that would be flashing my money around. But all I do is give to people who need it. Even you - If I saw you on the street after EAW releases you eventually, I'll hook you up with an apartment, wardrobe, car, whatever else you needed. I would be at approximately TWENTY FIVE million dollars if I weren't so giving to those around me. But I didn't tell anyone that until now, did I? My soul mission was not to come to EAW and stack the money up. My mission is to bust my ass to get the money for the good of the world, and because I have passion for everything that I do. Even when there's idiots like you that don't realize how much good we all can do for the community, I will never sway from my goals. I will continue to support this Earth in every single way that is humanly possible. 

I know I could help people directly by getting on the front line of being at soup kitchens, helping at homeless shelters... I do it indirectly most of the time. Because while I could do it myself, I was given these abilities to make a lot of money and then in turn be able to hire hundreds, even thousands of people to do good things. Brayden, I don't have any hope that you will understand this concept, but when you are in the limelight you are supposed to give because you're taking from the world so much.

Oh, and by the way, you said you'll be walking up that ramp at the end of the match. Indeed you will. With your tail between your legs and slouched over like a "real champion". Please conserve your energy for this match because there's no point in using too much of it. If you go out in this match, you still have no chance against these veterans. The difference between you and I is that I always have and always will back up the shit I talk. And tomorrow, you will not be able to back up your shit spewing mouth.

If you last a while in EAW, great for you. Yippee-doo-dah-day. And if you make a good amount of money, you are the exact type of person you accuse me of being. If you do get that money, you'll be running to strip clubs and wasting your money on strippers and drugs. That that may be something you're already doing, so don't come at me with that shit. Come to me when you've invested millions of dollars, over 90% of your wealth, to charitable organizations.

While I really enjoy helping the world, I also use wrestling as a vice. It gets my anger out and my frustration out. It's the one thing that I'm passionate about. It's the only job or sport I truly enjoy competing in.

When I was in wrestling before, I did pretty damn well. Since I've been out, however, I've used that time off to get mentally and physically more fit and I used those years to train to come back, stronger than ever. I will see even more winning than I was before I retired. 

But you know, it's all good. This is just a very small speed bump to my way... not only to the top of NEO, but to the top of the EAW roster.

Now can you dig that, sucka?

[Moralis quickly shuts the camera off.
Brayden Wolfe
Post July 24th 2017, 6:22 pm by Brayden Wolfe
003 - Money
" You know people always say money can't buy you happiness and in a lot of cases that's a lie. In a lot of cases money could buy happiness for a lot of people, but there are a few things that money can't buy. In this world there are things that money can't buy an those skills are skills that can never be bought from anybody for any amount for money. You see I've always been looked at as somebody who never backs own from any kin of challenge. Now in my mind that's a skill that other wrestlers around the world don't have. Those guys who back away from matches because they're too scared. Well I've always been the guy who accepted any match I was put into and I'll always be that way. In my opinion that's a skill that other guys want to have, but will never have. It's something money can't buy and for that reason I can't help, but feel good about it. I can't help, but feel good about the fact that I have something that money can't buy. Moralis Candoom for some odd reason you believe in your mind that money can buy you anything. In your mind you believe that if you have enough money you'll get what you feel like you deserve. Now truthfully that shouldn't be the way any kind of wrestler should be thinking. The fact that you can talk about all the money you have and yet here on NEO it means absolutely nothing. You know what does mean something around here? Winning matches!! Getting the job done no matter what you have to do and you know something Moralis that's something I don't think you can do. Being able to have your hand raised at the end of the match no matter what it takes. Candoom I really don't think you have that in you. When that bell rings and you realize who you're in the ring with all the talk will be over. All this money flashing will be done and the only thing you'll have to do is fight which is another thing I don't think you can do that well. So what I want you to do is come to the ring this week and prove me wrong. I want you to show me what you got when that bell rings, but don't think for one second it's really gonna matter when it's all said and done. I want you to bring your " A " game, but in the end you're still gonna be a loser. "

" Do you honestly think flashing money around is really going to impress anybody here in EAW? I mean lets think about this for a second Moralis because I really think you must have given your head a bump or something. Maybe you took a fall the wrong way because this is EAW and around here money doesn't do shit. Around here you need to prove how good you are and honestly you haven't proven jack to me. Quite frankly you've made me believe I'm going to be stepping into the wring with somebody way out of his league. I mean you talk about this match going the way you said it would and that's great I'm glad you feel the match will go like that. The truth is nothing that you said would happen will. Not a single thing and let me tell you way Moralis. There's a big difference between you and I and really it all starts with what we say. Now you claimed a lot of things, but the thing is none of that will come true. Now when I talk that's different because people listen when I speak and the reason for that is the fact that I speak truth. When I say I'm going to do something I go ahead and do it. I don't need to impress anybody with anything other then what I do when that bell rings. You like to talk about me being a chump and again it's great you feel that way because when the dust settles and you realize I'm walking back up that ramp. Well lets just say that'll be a great feeling for me because I'll know that not only did I prove you wrong. I'll know in the back of my mind that I did my job by impressing who I need to impress by how I beat you and your partner this week. "

" Now Moralis isn't the only man I'm going to be in the ring with because he has a partner this week James Ranger and once again a lot like Moralis I don't know much about him. Truthfully I know absolutely nothing about James and that doesn't bother me. It doesn't make me worry because I know that I am at the top of my game and when I'm at the top of my game there's nobody around who can beat me. Sure I have a partner, but I don't need one. If you want me to be completely honest I could walk down into that ring and beat Moralis and Ranger by myself, but I have a partner. One thing I will say is I hope he doesn't get in my way because if he does he'll become my opponent. I'm not here to play around because I don't play games. I'm here for a reason and I'll take down whoever I need to take down in order for me to have gold around my waste. Moralis Candoom and James Ranger are two men who don't know what they're walking into and honestly that doesn't bother me. You can have all the money in the world, but in the end you'll always be second best to me. You're always going to be climbing up that ladder behind me because I'm better then you Moralis. I know that right now and I'm gonna prove it when you step into the ring with me. All the money talk is over Candoom.

IT"S TIME TO PLAY BALL!! "
Moongoose McQueen
Post July 24th 2017, 1:33 pm by Moongoose McQueen
The EVO series? What is it? What are we fighting for? And why should I of all people even care? I won’t lie if I didn’t admit I took my priority over  on Voltage ahead of NEO, after all, I was drafted there first before NEO even started pulling or recruiting talent. And I suppose I can place that blame on Lioncross, but in reality, I’d mainly place that blame on Kaise Boetius for simply not being worth my attention. And by the way, that is a stupid name.

While I haven’t chosen to neglect my responsibilities to NEO, people need to understand what I, Moongoose McQueen came here to do first. He came here to fight and work with the best, and the harsh reality of the situation so far is that to simply put, Finnegan Wakefield may had been the best that NEO currently has to offer, and I won’t lie if I’m already bored. I will say, however, this is Lioncross’ fault for simply not telling people what they are fighting for. He wants to keep it a surprise, but next thing you know, it’s too late my interest is gone, and I’m already focusing on better things, and sure, people can say the EVO series sounds refreshing, It really is just going to be nothing more than a glorified way to see how amazing I am, but at the same time, would it really make me look that much better if I beat Finnegan Wakefield again the rest of the scrubs in the series? I take it to heart to lose to some of equal or better talent over beating someone that I’m leagues ahead of. There is no justification to it all if you beat someone who can’t properly defend himself, and I suppose what it really just becomes is a demonstration. And opportunity to teach and guide. Possibly the main reason I am the main focus on NEO, to set the new generation on the right path, and I suppose Kaise can use just that just before his big match at Dias Del Diablo.

I can already tell how the situation is. He doesn’t care about this match when he has something else to worry about now. And Quite frankly, the feeling is mutual. I don’t care for this match either, and I rather it just be over with. All of this EVO series stuff is pretty much pointless because no one is going to care until it gets to the final round. And then everyone will be forced to pick sides and jump on the Moongoose McQueen bandwagon. That’s right, you heard me, as disenchanted I am with this series, I still intend to make it to the finals. Because the finals is all that matters, and as much as I hate the filler to get to that moment, the unnecessary build up to legitimize talents through tallies of wins and losses. When people already know what they want. They want to see Moongoose McQueen win the whole damn thing, and I suppose if I have to play by the rules, then so be it. So, I hate to disappoint you all, but when it comes to the finals, you ain’t going to see Johnny Nova. You ain’t going to see Finnegan Wakefield there. And Obviously, Kaise Boetius will be nowhere in sight. But I suppose we can ask the other questions. Will Moongoose vs Kaise result in a draw? Will they wrestle all the way to win the time runs out? Not a chance, after all, I have to set goals in these matches for myself, and it’s one thing to win, but if I cannot beat Kaise Boetius in less than 20 mins, it will speak volume of my current style and how ineffective it is. So if there is a lesson to be taught, it’s going to be hit hard and fast with precise accuracy. Unlike Finnegan Wakefield’s style  of “wear-down” with submission moves, as impressive as they may be, they have nothing compared to the high impact style yours truly. While I can believe Finnegan Wakefield went all out with our match at NEO Uprising, I still have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. While he continues to perfect his so called “special,” already, I’m right here working on ever counter to break the hold and focusing on more strategies to overcome it. You see these bandages on my arms? These are not because of Finnegan Wakefield. These are self-inflicted, because ever since Uprising, I’ve been working with my trainers, applying the move and having it applied on myself, all to simply prevent such an event like Uprising to ever happen again. The next time Finnegan and I meet, it’s not going to be close. It’s not going to be debatable. It’s going to be crystal clear when I knock Finnegan Wakefield out.

And as I said, Kaise, let this match be a learning opportunity for you. Take notes as you prepare to face a man that knows how to utilize the ring to its full potential, and use this to go forward in your match at Dia Del Diablo.  But fair warning, I’m not here to test you. I’m here to experiment as I try to become more effective and efficient in the ring, and Kaise Boetius, you are nothing more than a mere test subject. You will simply play a small part in the refinement of Moongoose McQueen. Remember, Kaise, I want you at your best, and I’ll be keeping an eye on you and the clock. Just because you don’t have a chance of beating me, it doesn’t mean you can’t make a statement by giving me a run for my money. After all, that seems to be working wonders for Finnegan Wakefield at the moment.

And as for Johnny Nova? Well…… sigh…. Why do I always get stuck with the people the look like a 5 year old dressed them? Whatever. I’ll see him soon, smile for the camera, take a few pics, say something about how “Johnny, congrats, and I won’t take this away from you, but Tarah Nova is the best Nova of all time.” Blah blah blah. And then do some random staredown because that’s normally how these end. In case you didn’t realize, I’m not expecting much out of this so called “confrontation” either.
MoralisCandoom
Chapter 1, Part 6
Post July 24th 2017, 6:07 am by MoralisCandoom
[The camera turns on. Moralis is seen in a room with a black curtain behind him. He is sitting up in his chair, in his suit. After sighing, he puts his one elbow on the arm rest and leans that way. He looks off to the side and just smiles. 

He then looks back at the camera, glancing for a second, then begins to speak.]

MC - So, I've been here in this city for a short time now. I really enjoy San Diego. I like the Jenny Craig Pavilion. I've enjoyed the events that have went on so far. And I'm especially going to enjoy Tuesday. My first match back, as everyone knows by now. But it'll be extra special because it will be my first big skid mark in EAW's NEO.

Brayden Wolfe. I enjoy that you think you are the... Man of the hour. That is a fantastic joke. You have a fantastic sense of humor. James Ranger and I are the seasoned veterans. We are the men who have previously made names for ourselves. And before you say it - no, we aren't washed up. That couldn't be further from the truth. We needed the break to get ready for the long haul of doing this as our careers. You have a match this week, so no need to bitch and moan on that fact. You'll get the match of your life. I just wish people would live their life and stop harping on the way things go. Bro, you gotta just take it one day at a time and enjoy what life gives you. Yea, you may get the shitty end of the stick in some cases, but it's better than having no stick at all. It's better than being homeless. At least you're still making fucking good money and have all the fans knowing your name. Even if you did decide to leave EAW, you could easily get a job anywhere else with this place on your resume. It's alright though. You keep bitching, I'll keep beating you down. There may be a reason why you aren't getting booked. Let me just throw that out there.

Imagine a roller coaster for our match. This is going to be kind of cheesy, but let's go with it... Yours begins with you going slowly... slowly... slowly... then taking off downhill with you screaming like a bitch on it. You'll end up in hell. I'll be on a separate roller coaster. You know how when you're going higher on a roller coaster, you just hear the "click, click, click" of it going higher. Of course I'll fall here and there, but it won't be for a while. And so, my roller coaster will continue to rise... And I'll continue to raise until I take a break, then I may let it come back down again so I don't go too high on the coaster. Or if, god forbid, I lose, I may go downhill some. The point is, however, mine will be starting to rise with this match, and yours will begin to the de-escalation into the depths of hell. 

James Ranger and my careers may intersect in the future. We may go for the New Breed Championship against each other. Regardless, we have business to take care of on Tuesday and it should be just like taking out the garbage. I'm not worried in the least bit.

It's damn near showtime.

[The camera fades.]

Last edited by MoralisCandoom on July 24th 2017, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Mamba
NEO Tag Team Dust-Off
Post July 24th 2017, 12:27 am by Black Mamba
Shit. shit. 

The video feed is turned on, but the view is pitch black, you can make out the audio feed of someone running, their voice clearly in distress. 

So here the gist of things in the land of EAW….in the great province of NEO.

The video feed comes to but its jumpy, if anything, you see camera try to adjust for the focus, but the view shifts dramatically to the right as James Ranger is taken into view waist up. 

Let’s take this grand announcement into consideration...actually lets backtrack. Last time you saw the Black Mamba, he defeated El…..El..

He looks at his camera-friend with concern, as the man mumbles the words “El Landerson” to him.

Shit. El Landerson. Well, i quickly dispatched El Landerson to the sound of mostly crickets. In light of He-Who-Must-Be-Named going missing for our match, i did not bother to give Landerson the time of day….one second.

James makes a sharp right, across the street, his partner having to make adjustments as they take in downtown San Diego. The hotels left and right of them. The port off in the distance, but in sight.

Senor Landerson...your tag team match outside of NEO..just is not happening. You’re going to wind up right back in that hospital bed, scratching your head funny...hell if i can hit the same spot, well...shit you’re just might end up in bed for a bit longer. Maybe some magic will happen and you will remember that your medical well being is more important than that paycheck mmm?

James makes another right back down the path towards his hotel, looking a tad confused as he looks around.

I really wanted to check out Comic Con this year...but i am competing! But i need that exposure...speaking of exposure...my man Moralis Candoom. Interesting name.

James runs in place at an intersection, the lights showing a countdown at 18

My partner is a returning seasoned wrestler like myself. I dare say, a man of good business sense and virtue. While we team up, i look to watch his back and ensure victory on NEO. Its the only thing that matters. It is the only thing that our opposing duo has to fear, as i doubt Landerson will prove too much trouble for him or myself. Now….Wolfe…
The lights change to green, allowing James to continue running across the street.

On NEO, besides my tag team partner and I providing a clean sweep. You’re the person i wanted to chat up last week, but we exited different parts of the campus afterwards. Call it a gentlemen’s one-upmanship. You handle two guys with no sweat, while i put your partner to sleep for one night. Here’s looking to our first dance in the ring. Only one tag team is winning it Wolfe...i hope you trust the medical reports for Landerson. He’s going to bed real soon.

The video feed cuts off as James, smirking, slows to a halt in front of his hotel, clapping twice for no reason.
Brayden Wolfe
Post July 23rd 2017, 10:37 pm by Brayden Wolfe
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE
" You know the old saying you don't know what you have until it's gone? That's a pretty fitting saying for the way I'm feeling right now because you see it seem like EAW doesn't know what they have. It seems like nobody has really opened up there eyes yet and have realized that I'm here. You see I'm a pretty patient guy so in most cases I'll just sit back and wait for my chance. In most cases I would just wait until I'm booked on a card, but you see this place seems so different. It seems like around here you need to make your own chances. It's almost like you need to make your own opportunities around here and frankly I've been doing that my whole career. I've been doing what I've needed to do in order for me to get to where I knew I deserve to be. It's going to be no different here and signed with NEO. In fact I plan on making an even bigger impact knowing that I've been left off a card. I'm a pretty easy going guy and I realize I'm the new guy an sometimes my name just gets skipped, but I'll tell you this. It won't happen again because as soon as I step through those ropes for the first time. The minutes I step into that NEO ring I will prove to the world exactly how good I am. Once that happens there won't be a wrestling card made that won't have my name on it because I bring ratings. I bring true wrestling fans because those fans have followed me my whole career and know what I've gone through. They've seen what I've had to do in order for me to get to where I am right now. Sure guys are gonna laugh and say I'm all talk, but when that bell rings and there teeth are down there throat they won't be laughing. When I lay there ass out and have my hand raised in the air they won't be laughing then either. I'm not somebody who likes to play games so if that's what's going on right now here's your warning. I don't play games and I never will because I don't need to. I prove how good I am when that bell rings and I do it better then anybody else in the industry. That's why I came here, but apparently nobody really knows I'm here yet. "

" You know some people may find that quite funny, BUT I DON"T. I'm not a guy who enjoys being left off any wrestling card and when I am usually I have something to say about it. I mean when you're as good as I am and you're left off a wrestling card it kinda makes you feel like you're under used. My whole career I've been one of those guys who's had to work his way up to wherever I wanted to be and apparently that's what needs to be done here with NEO. Apparently I didn't say my name loud enough when I introduced myself to this company a little while ago. So right now I really hope people are watching. You know those important people who decide the matches every week. Yeah I really hope those guys are watching this right now because I want them to understand something. What they have is something no other wrestling company has and it's something they don't even see. I am without a doubt the best that wrestling has to offer and that's what isn't being seen right now. I deserve to walk down into that ring week after week because when I have matches people sit and watch. They don't take snack breaks or decide they have to go to the washroom. They deal with being hungry and hold there piss because they know what they're seeing is something great. They hold there piss because they are watching the best wrestler in the world do what he does best. As soon as people begin to understand that everybody around this place will see it too. "

" Now I'm not one of those guy's who's gonna come on here and say I'm going to high tail out of this place because I don't have a match. That's not the way I do things because I know in my mind this right here is the best wrestling company in the world. That's why I signed my contract and that's why I'm standing here right now. What people need to understand is that I'm not going anywhere whether anybody likes it or not. This is where I'm going to stay and when the time is right I will have gold around my waste. When the time is right I will be at the top of the ladder and when I get there I'm not going anywhere. This is exactly where I need to be to prove that I am the best in the world an that's exactly what I'm going to do. It's time for people to open up there eyes and realize what they have. I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUR and everybody better get used to that. "
MoralisCandoom
Chapter 1, Part 5
Post July 23rd 2017, 8:16 pm by MoralisCandoom
[Moralis is seen walking the streets of San Diego. He just got off his flight from Virginia to Southern California. He is wearing red tennis shoes, black faded jeans, a white polo, and his wooden sunglasses. He smells fresh coffee being made, and has his nose lead him to where the delicious aroma is coming from. He finds a coffee shop and walks in. He orders a vanilla macchiato with an extra shot of caffeine. He gets his coffee and decides to sit down at one of the small tables. He looks at the newspaper on the table and finds an article in the sports section about EAW. He finds an article where the superstars from the main cards anonymously are giving their predictions for this upcoming week's Neo. He sees that nearly everyone chose El Landerson and Brayden Wolfe to win. He scoffs at that and decides to just put the newspaper back down. He continues to sip his coffee.
He throws his cup away after finishing it, walking out of the coffee shop. He waves down a taxi driver and once one stops, he jumps in the back. The taxi driver looks at his rear view mirror and keeps glancing at Moralis.]

Taxi Driver - Hey, are you's that Moralis Candoom guy from wrestling? 

MC - The one and only.

Oh shit. I've had a lot of celebrities in my cab before, but never a pro wrestler. I love watching that shit.

I see. 

So... Uh, how 'ya likin' Elite Answers Wrestling so far?

So far, so good.

[The cab driver stops looking at Moralis, as he seems to be quiet and distant. He continues to drive across town, having to stop a lot due to rush hour traffic.

I'm sorry, I'm just trying to keep my head in the game for this upcoming match. I'm psyched but I'm trying to conserve my energy for the match. 

Ahhh okay, makes sense. Mind if I ask you some questions though?

Sure.

So, I saw an article where El Landerson thinks he's going to beat you. He seems like a punk kid. I think I could even take him *chuckles*

Well, you're right on that, he is a punk kid. Listen, I don't know too much about him, but I think I'll be able to mop the floor with him. Brayden Wolfe, honestly, same thing. I am willing to fight whoever, but this is pretty pathetic. A veteran versus two chumps. I'm not worried. We will get the win, and I will move on. I'll be hitting the Turpentine Arrow on Brayden Wolfe. After I get finished with him, I'm be hitting the Capitalizer on El Landerson. It'll be over quickly. And after this match, I'll be moving on. 

So you're gunnin' for that Championship aren't ya?

You betcha. 

Hell yea man. Mind if I get an autograph before you get out of the car?

[The cab pulls up to the curb at the Doubletree by Hilton hotel, and Moralis steps out of the car. He reaches through the window and takes the taxi driver's hat and signs it. He shakes his hand, turns around, and heads into the hotel.]
El Landerson
Post July 23rd 2017, 5:45 pm by El Landerson
[Camera shows where El Landerson is in the back getting checked on by Brayden Wolfe while Kathy Kush stops him]

Kathy|Kush: Excuse me Landerson. but may I get a few moments of your time before your match this Wednesday.

E Landerson: Qué onda

Kathy|Kush: two months you made a huge return to Voltage until Apocalypse destroyed you on Voltage when he slung you down the stairs when the Medical staff was checking up on you and then now you will team up with Brayden Wolfe in your tag team match on Neo this week on Eaw Network any thoughts Landerson.

El Landerson: The reason that they made me get my ass beaten by this giant beast Apocalypse Cause when I get done with this situation between James Ranger and Moralis
Candoom in three days then I will be back on Voltage next Sunday after my tag team match with Brayden Wolfe on Neo Wrestling.

Kathy|Kush: but Landerson can you even defeat Moralis Candoom and James Ranger this Wednesday.

El Landerson: Actually I really don't know just yet Kathy. because whenever I finished with this problem that I am dealing with this week then maybe I wil be back on Voltage as soon as we beat up James Ranger and Moralis Candoom this week on Neo wrestling on Eaw network.

(Landerson walks away from Kathy Kush when continues talking)

Kathy|Kush: thanks for stopping by Landerson and good luck in your tag match this week cause I know that you will need it someday on Neo wrestling.

Kathy|Kush: And we hope that El Landerson can win his tag team match this week when he beats up Moralis Candoom and James Ranger in three days on Neo wrestling cause whoever wins that tag match will be at Traditional Invasion FPV after he teams up with Brayden Wolfe this week on Neo wrestling on Eaw network.

{Camera scene fades when El Landerson goes in search for his tag partner Brayden Wolfe before his tag match even begins this Wednesday}
MoralisCandoom
Chapter 1, Part 4
Post July 21st 2017, 10:50 pm by MoralisCandoom
[Moralis gets called by a neighbor and finds out his house was broken into. He is pissed because he thought he had a top of the line security alarm system. He knew he should've gotten cameras set up as well as floodlights. But he decided to be a little more cost effective. This costed him, as he had thousands of dollars of personal things stolen. The police tell him they don't know who did it, but they have the information on what the truck looked like that pulled away. He is helped by his neighbor, an elderly woman, to calm down and breathe. She leaves his house and he decides to immediately call a company that installs top of the line security systems and schedule for them to come out. 

After this, he goes onto the computer and checks his checking account. He has $10,000 from his sign on bonus, plus his last check from being store manager at Home Depot was direct deposited. He goes onto a stock trading website and uses about $7,500 on promising stocks. He checks where his stocks are right now. He purchased $10,000 a few months ago and it's already turned into $45,000. He lets those stocks continue to grow. Moralis realizes he's turning into a multi millionaire. He decides to go onto a local homeless shelter website and donate $50,000 from his savings account anonymously. 

He then goes onto Craigslist and checks out the businesses for sale. He sees a local restaurant chain with a few locations, as well as an apartment complex for sale. He contacts both sellers and makes great offers. He is sure that he will get them. After investing money in both, he's sure he can flip both of them around for a tidy profit.

He closes the laptop and heads to a local news station broadcast studio, where he was previously asked to come on and be interviewed. He heads into the building and meets with the interviewer, John Laminsky, and sits down. The camera operator counts down to start the interview. In 3...2...1...]

JL - Welcome to WHAG special interview with the local celebrity and pro wrestling star, Moralis Candoom. Thank you for joining us today, sir.

MC - Thank you for having me. Happy to be here. I'm very happy to represent the community on the big stage, being one of the premiere athletes not only in EAW, but in the sports world.

You surely are. You give kids a great role model, especially mine. Now, my first question is - what everyone wants to know is - what's your favorite type of pie?

Great starting question. I would have to go with - not many people have this opinion - but I'd have to go with blackberry pie. My grandmother made the best.

Great answer. Next question - we've all noticed your contributions in the community, getting homeless shelters built, getting plenty of food to the community, among many other things. What drives you to do this?

Well, in general, I'm a kind person. I enjoy helping our community. Let me tell you about a little bit of my childhood. When I was 5 years old - keep in mind, my mother and father met each other at the factory they worked at - they were let go due to the factory shutting down. Which, also, we turned into a drug rehab facility. We fell on hard times... They just had recently bought a new house and car. They had to file for bankruptcy and we had to downsize into an old, falling apart trailer. That's where my drive to help the community comes from. I don't want people to have to live in the same conditions that I did. I want them to be able to be able to stay on their own two feet, with assistance from the community. We're making that happen, and I'm so happy to be a part of that.

Now we hear that you are making an appearance at the Frederick County Fair next week. Can you give me any information on that? What do you have planned?

I have a friend coming out from the D.C. area who is an indy wrestler, and we're going to put on a fun match. I'm supplying the ring equipment. After, we're having a free autograph signing and a meet and greet with the local citizens.

So, we know you're having your first match with Elite Answers Wrestling on the 26th - just five days away. Are you excited? Tell us about your opponents.

I certainly am excited. I have never been healthier and am so ready to step back into that ring. I have more of a fire in me now than when I started pro wrestling when I was 16 years old. As for my opponents, I've met El Landerson and Brayden Wolfe backstage. Honestly, while they seem like nice guys, I've seen footage of them and I wasn't impressed. It'll be a nice match back, however, and James Ranger and I should be able to pull off the win. I think I'll be able to get a couple finishers in and whoop their tail ends. In a summary, I am not worried. And Ranger and I will pull off the win. . And I know that I will soon be in that ring, in the Jenny Craig Pavilion, holding the EAW New Breed Champion high, above my opponent. Whether it be Mongoose Mcqueen or any other man as champion, soon enough, they won't be... And I will.

As I said, we are so happy to have you on for the interview today. Thanks so much for joining us.

Thank you for inviting me over here. Everyone, be sure to tune in Wednesday, June 26 on the EAW Network.

Thanks for watching everyone, and have a good evening.

[Moralis shakes John's hand and walks off set. He goes to his car and drives off.]
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 20th 2017, 9:39 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
(Johnny Nova is shown sitting at a desk in his home office. His arms are crossed as he leans back in his office chair seemingly deep in thought. His signature cowboy hat and sunglasses are shown lying next to a pencil cup and a stapler. He drops his arms and hands down on the desk before beginning to speak in his normal voice.)

I proved to the world last week that I am a competitor, that I will do anything it takes to win in the center of the ring. I proved to people like Lucas Johnson and Kaise Boetius that I am not someone that should be taken lightly. When I climbed that top turn buckle, not once but twice and rained down this beautiful elbow into the face of Lucas Johnson to ensure that the EAW Fans, my fans have a number one contender they can be proud of it felt damn good. Having my hand raised in the center of that ring felt damn good, but that feeling only lasts so long. I am not content with just being the number one contender, I am not content with one victory, I got my eyes on the prize and that prize is the New Breed Championship. There is one man that stands in my way, and we will be facing off very soon. That man is Moongoose McQueen. I am not going to speak on his and Finn’s match, I don’t care about the controversial ending in the same way that others might. It has no bearing on my goals or what I am trying to accomplish at the end of the day. The fact of the matter is I respect Moongoose McQueen. He is one hell of a competitor and I feel honored to be stepping in the ring with him for the New Breed title, but as always I am going to lay it all on the line to make sure that at the end of the night when that bell rings one final time that I am the one with his hand raised in the center of the ring. I know this will be know this will be no easy task, it isn’t something I am taking lightly. I am not going to come out and make empty threats, I have said it before and I will say it again they mean absolutely nothing. I am going to focus my time and energy on training and getting ready for the match itself. I hope that McQueen is doing the same, in fact I would be willing to bet on it.

To get to McQueen however I have been blessed with an opportunity to be part of something huge, part of something that will set not only the EAW on fire but the entire wrestling world on fire. The NEO EVO Series. A chance to prove that I am one of the best in the business today and that I have a bright future ahead of me. This isn’t going to be a walk in the park, I have been placed into block A. I have to go against the likes of Finnegan Wakefield, Moongoose McQueen which will be for the New Breed Championship, Aka Manah, Reginald Dampshaw the III and a man who is basically my arch enemy at this point Kaise Boetius.  All great competitors, all men that I am have come to respect, and in some cases hate. But all men who at the end of the day are just obstacles I have to overcome to not only win the New Breed Championship in my match against McQueen but make my way to the tournament finals, and with the good lord willing become the EVO Series Tournament Champion.

July 26th, I face off against AKA Manah in my first match of the tournament. A man I beat not that long ago on Dynasty, who has since seemingly been launched into obscurity. That being said, I never take a match lightly. It just isn’t in my genetics; I am going to treat this match like I would any other and leave everything in the center of the ring and make sure that I walk out with two points for the decisive pin fall victory. I am going to climb up to that top rope, much like I did on Neo Uprising, point to the good lord above and drop an elbow on the face of Aka Manah for the 1, 2, 3. It’s as simple as that…..

(Nova pauses, backs his chair away from his desk and stands up slowly. He places his signature cowboy hat upon his heads, and then slowly puts on his signature shades. He clears his throat and begins to speak in his Macho Man voice.)

The era of madness is upon us here in the EAW, yeah… And it isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, no matter how fast the clock tick, tocks, tick, tocks the madness will never stop until I reach the tippy tip top…. Yeah. It starts with this tournament, yeah. And it doesn’t matter how many men the Macho Man has to lay to rest to get to where he wants to go. The fact of the matter is, I am going…… to very top of the mountain, the very top of the EAW mountain and if I have to step on a few faces to get there then that is exactly what I am going to do, yeah. You are looking at the future of this business, a future so bright that I need to wear this sunglass to stop from blinding myself, yeah. The fans deserves a tournament champion worth cheering, a New Breed Champion worth getting behind and I am that guy… Dig It………… And I will once again prove just how big of a threat I am when I climb up to that top rope and drop an elbow onto the face of Aka Manah for the One, Two, Three………

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Camera fades as the Macho Man Johnny Nova circles around his desk like a mad man.)

Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next