Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 19 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 19 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 19 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 19 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 19 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Amani
Re: NEO Promoz
Post July 11th 2017, 1:18 pm by Amani
NEO I
"If you plan to build walls around me, know this—I will walk through them." 
Richelle E. Goodrich 

As I sit and review my match with The Mexican Samurai, I cannot be one hundred percent satisfied. My arm has not fully healed since and it is my fault for letting such a lowlife take advantage of such a skilled assassin-like man as myself for those few moments.

Never again. 

A win is a win to some but not to me. And this week I seek proper redemption against first, Target Smiles on this week's Dynasty then one John Scott Monroe on the inaugural return episode of NEO. The Forgotten Man, No Gimmicks Necessary, he likes to be called. Me and you are not much different, John. We are new to the EAW fans, we don't like the extravagant, we appreciate simplicity and the desire to just do what we were hired to do: fight. I think that makes you a more worthy opponent than what I was given last week. But that does not mean mercy will be shown for you. You are my second stepping stone to a championship here, whether it be the Hardcore or New Breed. Whatever comes first. While I think the use of weapons and exaggerated stipulations are all for shock value, gold around my waist is something I have been seeking for a long time. I have started to catch the attention of those in power just in my debut and I have a feeling that it will not stop anytime soon. Hell has dragged Mexican Samurai to the depths below and you will be no different. You will know no peace, you will only know the pain I have yet to bestow upon you. That is no gimmick, that is the truth.
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 11th 2017, 1:13 pm by Macho Man Johnny Nova
“Good things come in threes.”

Neo is back, yeah!

I have a shot to become the number one contender for the New Breed Title, yeah!

I also have a shot to become the number one contender for the National Elite Title, yeah…DIG IT!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

(Nova takes off his shades and begins to speak in his normal voice.)

I feel blessed, to be a part of the return of NEO, to have so many opportunities in my life. Words cannot explain my gratitude towards the fans and the EAW. I have overcome so many obstacles in my life to get to this point, to have these chances, and it has been a long road to get to where I stand today. This is the reason why when that bell rings, I always leave it all in the center of that ring, I always try my best to give these fans the performance they deserve. It seems I will be seeing a lot of Kaise Boetius and Lucas Johnson this week, we will be doing battle not once but twice. Fighting to prove our worth, to prove we are worthy of the title chances being offered. I am not going to make the same mistakes I have made in the past; I am not going to underestimate my opponents. I know for a fact they want to win this just as much as I do, and I know for a fact that soon venom will be spit at me from all directions. I am taking the high road this week. My eyes on the prize, that prize being a shot at the New Breed Title, and or the National Elite Title. They are great competitors standing in my way, and I know they will have plenty to say about me. All of which I have probably heard before, probably have lashed out against before, but this time it’s not going to happen…..

“He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool.”

This time I will not be your fool.

The mind games aren’t going to work this time. I am a 100% focused at the task at hand. Either becoming the number one contender for the New Breed Title or the number one Contender for the National Elite title. Hell, if I had it my way….. both. But I am a realist, I understand the odds are stacked against me. I understand just how bad men the likes of Lucas Johnson and Kaise Boetius want the same things, have the same goals. I understand that Harvey Yorke is going to try to rip me limb from limb with a smile on his face, but yet here I stand fearless, with a new breath of confidence because I know that each and every one of the EAW fans are going to rally behind me. I know that with their passion and with their cheers I can raise above any obstacle.  I have too many times in the past let my emotions take control, let people like Kaise or Mark Michaels get inside of my head and take me out of my game. But not this time, no not this time.

Two giant opportunities lie before me, two massive chances to prove to the world that I am more than just hype, that I am more than just an underdog, that I am more than just a parody, that I am more than just a fan favorite. I will not let them slip through my hands, this is my time to shine and I will leave everything I have in the center of the ring to make sure that I do just that, shine.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post July 11th 2017, 10:33 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 43: New Horizons
NEO Promoz - Page 19 8jGR30C
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"Greetings and Salutations everyone! It has been quite some time since I, Finnegan Wakefield, have had the privilege to address you, the EAW Universe. In that time, a lot has changed both for myself and to EAW as a whole so if I would beg your indulgence for a few moments, allow me to set the scene for you.

June 25th, Pain for Pride X; EAW's biggest show of the year. I was a member of Friday Night Dynasty, competing in an Ultimate X match for the EAW New Breed Championship. I was fingertips away from living a dream I have had since I was but a child, literally fingertips away from becoming a champion. However, it was not to be and I was left wondering one thing; what is next for Finnegan Wakefield? July 1st, I got half of my answer. As a result of the EAW Draft, I migrated from the brand where I cut my teeth to Sunday Night Voltage and found myself a little lost in the shuffle with this Interwire Championship tournament. Voltage presents a tonne of competition from people I have had the privilege of watching but yet not the privilege of stepping in the ring with myself. There were some familiar faces, of course, especially my fellow at the time Dynasty competitors but there was one familiar face that stood out among the others. A man who holds the championship I thought I had all but lost; Moongoose McQueen. July 7th, I was unsure whether it was coincidence or fate, but it was the definition of opportunity. I confronted McQueen and challenged him to a match for the New Breed Championship and, after a little pushing, he accepted.

A time and place were not determined until just a little under 24 hours ago. This match wasn't going to take place on Voltage, but rather a much more special occasion; in the main event of the official return of the NEO brand. On the return of a brand created to showcase the future of EAW, could there be a more fitting place to host a match between the New Breed Champion and one of the hardest working men in the division? I couldn't think of one better myself. An event fittingly titled Uprising no less. Suddenly, all the doubt and concerns I had about the future of Finnegan Wakefield disappeared as if by, for the want of a better phrase, divine intervention. Because now it has become clear that I have a destiny, a prophecy if you will, and that prophecy needed to be self-fulfilling. And that prophecy hasn't changed since coming to EAW because I feel it impossible to move past it until I have achieved it; becoming the EAW New Breed Champion. A championship that transcends the borders of EAW, with challengers lining up from Dynasty, Showdown, Voltage and now NEO, has been one of the most competitive championships in EAW's lineage and yet, a lot of people see it as something of lesser value. Many believe it's value to be laughable, a title for the rookies to fight over while the big boys fight for prizes that close shows and sell tickets. In the eyes of myself, this title holds similar value to the National Elite, Interwire and Hardcore titles, as they have launched their careers into the headlines with their tenures as those respective championships, the New Breed title launched their careers into the next stage. It may not be the be all and end all, but it very much is the first real step to becoming one of the best in the business, if not the world.

So it is ever so fitting that the one thing I have to do to obtain the New Breed Championship and progress my wrestling career forward involves facing a reoccurring figure of my past and defeating him. Moongoose McQueen and I have faced each other twice now, teamed together begrudgingly on two occasions, even going as far as to have a match go to a no contest due to a pre-match attack and it's safe to say there is no love lost between he and I since. I'll give McQueen credit where credit is due. He won Ultimate X fair and square, completely by the rules of the match. He defended the championship admirably against Lucas Johnson on the Draft Show, fair and square. But with Lucas Johnson defeated and Chris Elite now preoccupied chasing the Interwire Championship, I am the only man with a claim to the championship remaining. Because although the history books will show I lost at Pain for Pride, I was far from defeated as Moongoose has yet to pin my shoulders to the mat or forced me to surrender. Whereas I, pardon me for opening old wounds, have pinned Moongoose McQueen in the past albeit during my more rookie days. Since I have only improved since then, I wish to test in a straight up one-on-one match whether or not that past result was, in his words, a fluke. Or, if possible, the results of Ultimate X would have been much different.

McQueen, we have shared many words with one another over the past few months. You have come to eat some of yours and I have come to eat some of mine. This is an opportunity I can not afford to lose. And if I have to end your reign as New Breed Champion before it really begins, so be it. Because I know I can be a proud New Breed Champion and I know I can defeat you for it. But I also know you, possibly better than anyone else in EAW, that you are not going to make it easy for me. And to be honest, that's how I prefer it. Last season is a chapter written, finished and in the past. This season is a new chapter, a clean slate, one in which I am willing to prove myself further by fighting harder than ever before. And that chapter starts with you and defeating you for the New Breed Championship. July 16th, San Diego, California. NEO Uprising, we've made the main event, we've made the posters. All that's left to make is the definitive result."
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19