Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

LVCIAN
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post September 19th 2014, 9:07 am by LVCIAN
For the last five years I have EARNED the right to call myself a veteran and a legend in this company. Unlike you I was handed nothing. I have busted my ass and I have sacrificed everything for this business. Most people don't consider me a legend, most people disregard my legacy and overlook my credentials, my accolades but damnit I have earned my hall of fame ring. I'm certain we have a disagreement about that, but have you? Have you earned the right to call yourself a legend? Have you earned your hall of fame ring? The answer to those questions is NO. You haven't contributed to the development of the land of extreme in any way. The only thing you have been doing since you joined EAW is deprive other extremists of opportunities to shine, you have been hogging the spotlight for years now. I don't know what the authority sees in you that they handed you so many opportunities to make a name for yourself.. They must be blind actually because, or am I the one who is blind? Because I quite frankly see nothing in you. No, they are not blind. They deem you fit to headline all of their shows because you are really good at kissing ass that is all. The evil entity you were before is nothing in comparison to who you are now, you're absolutely right about that. Because now you're just a little bitch. What happened to the audacious Kevin Devastation? What happened to the guy that feared nothing and nobody? You're just a shell of your former you. I want to feel the wrath of the evil man you used to be, the same evil man that did so many contemptible things to his adversaries and to guys like myself this Saturday. I don't want to step foot inside the ring with a little bitch, I want the EVIL PRICK YOU ONCE WERE. We will see tomorrow night if you are as resilient as you pretend to be. TOMORROW NIGHT because you won't have another shot to demonstrate the world you're more than just a little bitch. Only one, are you going to waste the opportunity you have just like you wasted all the other ones the management handed you? Or will you capitalize and utilize all your power and all your might to ensure the world remembers you? To ensure you make HISTORY. I know I will.. I want to go down in history as one of the greatest extremist ever. I am close to attaining that goal, closer than you could ever imagine and I will not let you destroy my hopes, my goals. I've come way to far to allow you to take this from me.

"I AM GOING TO END YOUR MISERABLE CAREER"

How many times have I heard those words before? Too many to count it appears. Many extremists have embarked on the quest to terminate my career, to put me on the shelf. Icons and legends of this business have made futile attempts at decimating me. What makes you think you will achieve what nobody in the history of extreme has been able to achieve? Regardless what they tried against me my career continued to live on. Christopher Corrupt thought losing to him would conclude my career, but guess what? He was wrong and so are you if you think you will end what I have built with so much effort, so are you if truthfully you believe you can single handily implode the empire I have created with the bricks guys like you have thrown at me. Rightful throne as World Champion? RIGHTFUL!? What exactly have you done for the throne to belong to you? You have this obsession with DEDEDE and the World Heavyweight Championship... An obsession so powerful it hinders from observing the threat standing in your path. That threat isn't Ryan Adams by the way... IT'S ME. I know we both will be entering hell tomorrow night. MY hell because if you are God, Kevin... Than I AM LUCIFER.
The Elite-Lord
Post September 19th 2014, 8:20 am by The Elite-Lord
Oh, Brian Danny, how the winds of ambition like to paint different images to a story. You see a ring, and it only resembles that of a "Or die trying" mentality you'll be bringing to Territorial Invasion when you get your hands on Lannister. But when Lannister sees a ring, he only sees that of a ring. This is no different match to Lannister, sorry to disappoint. Just like you're no different than the men to come before Lannister. Your ambition carries you high, and your nicknames and belief, that you're something more, carries you even higher. But well, Lannister has come to realize, that no matter the name or the stature, at the end of the day, man is just man. And you're not the man to set the world straight when you're greed is as clear as day, and cast upon a wall like a traitor's head.

How is it, Brian Danny, that with your historied success, that you must be so wrapped up in being "the one who brought down Lannister"? Lannister appreciates the kind words, "Almighty", "Feared", and "Force"... but that is only evidence, from your mouth, of what you see before you: A wall. And like all men from your country, your arrogance leads your first reaction from seeing said-wall to be, "What's behind it?" You see Lannister as nothing more but a page in your history book... and that... does not set well with Lannister at all.

Lannister is not a man about honor or dignity... that is true, Brian Danny, but what right does the dragon judge the lion? A lion does what it needs in order to survive. Many like to make waste to the idea that the lion is the king of the jungle, but only a fool humbles himself when the world is so eager to do it for them. Many like to label Lannister as a greed-minded man... but he's only taking what is willingly given away. For you, Brian Danny... the dragon you are, ever the opportunity. Where a lion happily stays in his jungle... a dragon refuses to accept his lair. Eventually, the winds of greed come calling and the dragon wrecks havoc when he sees fit. Burns cities to the ground, only to return to his lair when terror has become a tiring act. That is you, Brian Danny, to a tee. How many times have you left the Answers of Extreme Wrestling, just so you could be seen as the "victor" in the history books?

That's quite the tiring cliche you Americans like to tell yourselves. "History is written by the victor". Quite the prototypical view from your country, Brian Danny. And one that is predictably so. That's America at its finest - paint a legacy, cling onto it and break down what's supposed to mean. America writes its history in ink, and no wonder. Ink dries - it's dead, just like they want it to be. "The victor" they call it, but at the end of that day, it's nothing more than dead history. You can't challenge something that's dead, and you Brian Danny, have built up quite the legacy with said-ink.

But what happens to history when you open up the discussion a little... and de-Americanize the subject? There are two types of history, Brian Danny... no more, no less. There's the type you like to spout out, the ones you write in ink. Then there's the history you write in blood... which Lannister himself is notorious for. But Lannister's history is always alive, and blood is never-ending. Lannister does not wish to have a chapter in some book with your name on it, Brian Danny. No, Lannister would rather have your blood spilt on the canvas. Blood... always wins out, Brian Danny. Always. You Americans can have your "truth" as you call it... you Americans can even have your history books... but you will never have my blood. But... blood has been spilt on the soil of Deutschland... and well, Brian Dannyboy will just have to witness first-hand what it means to Lannister to be the side that fights for the living.

But like blood, greed is something you never stop paying for. Which a word to the wise, that's why it's always best to pay greed with the shade of green, and not the shade of red. Blood and greed tend not to mix well Brian Danny, but that looks to be the road in which you're traveling along. But at the end of the day, different roads still lead to the same castle and well... greed, is something you're equally guilty for, even if in a different shade, Brian Danny. Imagine that, Brian Danny, you're not so different after all. I'm sure that's like an arrow to the wing, for you take pride in such an attribute.

Lannister is not here for a history lesson, or to belittle everything you've become grown to believe in your patriotism... but rather, help everyone out there who's listening, how foolish it is for Brian Danny to base his hatred of Lannister off that of values in which he shares. Dannyboy greeds himself up on that of a legacy, Lannister has a lust for money, he will not deny. Lannister likes to call himself a lion... a wolf, depending on the day, and Danny likes to call himself a dragon.

You, yourself Danny, come out to the "Dragonborn", even to the point it's caught on so much you have your own Dragonborn T-Shirts on sale at the EAWNetwork. But Lannister challenges how much of a dragon you really are. Dragons are supposed to breathe fire, and burn everything in their destructive paths. But that doesn't sound like you, Danny, does it? No, no it does not. Rather, Lannister sees a dragon who's only fiery attribute is that of vengeance, and even then he can only puff out smoke. Lannister hopes you re-consider this contest, for the sake of you and your flabby scales, and instead go hide in whatever lair you crawled from. Brian Danny, you may want fire and blood, but all Lannister is going to give you is an ink pen that Lannister spoke of before.

But the dragon, for as proud and mighty as he always predictably tries to be, will flap his wings for the entire city to see, wanting to prove that he is not a beast to drive mad. But Lannister dares you Dragonborn, Lannister dares you to fly to the Lion's Den with nothing but destruction on your mind. You go to unleash your attack... but between the fire and the flame, what will you see Brian Danny? Why, you see the only thing that there is to see: LANNISTER.

Lannister is no hedgeman knight for you to cast your fire upon, Brian Danny, for as much as you'd like him to be, just so you can live in your fairy-tales where dragons reign supreme. In fact, Brian, the only world that we will ever live in, is that of a little concept Lannister likes to call reality.

In this world, Brian Danny is nothing more than a man with vengeance on his mind, and a heart full of hatred. In this world, Brian Danny blames the pales of his own defeat onto the shoulders of another being, that of Lannister.

But Lannister welcomes this change-up of perception... Lannister is just a little angry with you Brian Danny that you did not invite him to this party of the masquerade. What's next, Brian Danny? Is there going to be "Thanks Lannister" memes like that of your American president? Oh, you crack me up Dannyboy, especially if you are inclined to blame your shortcomings on that of a bystander. But Lannister welcomes this clash of reality, for any world, mine or yours, there are no rules that restrict that of bashing your skull in.

Lannister will not let you have this moment of serenade, nor will he allow you to continue spreading such misconceptions about Lannister with this hooplah blame-game. Because eventually if you keep knocking on the devil's door, somebody's going to answer you.

History is a wheel, Mr. Danny. Unchanging. The nature of man fundamentally makes that so. What happened before... is to bestow again. Either it be written in blood or ink, your history, as you cling onto, is that Lannister was the architect to your shortcomings. Only instead of building upon such a reputation with stone and brick... Lannister feels bones and broken crowns are much more necessary this time around. It's just a shame that's what it'll take for you to realize you're only another name on the list of Lannister.

This match isn't about paying debts Brian, and it's sad how it's Lannister of all people realizing this. Ambition is the key to every great downfall... and kingdoms have fallen over much less than in which you aspire. But come at me, Brian Danny, give me the biggest fire the North America has ever seen at Territorial Invasion... but how little fire is in value when faced with steel that does not bend and aimed for the throat. You aspire to be the one to be behind the one who didn't get paid... but that's all you are. One. And one just won't get it done against the one in a million.

You will come to realize at Territorial Invasion...

There are no men like me. Just me.

Post September 19th 2014, 1:18 am by Guest
TI Promo.

[The scene enters with Xavier Williams sitting in his locker room; his head is down and his hair hangs down over his face. He slightly raises his head as he runs his fingers through his hair, revealing the battle scars that remain after Voltage.]

This was about handing Zack Crash this company. This was about changing this company for the better; to help guys that are coming through the ranks. It was about forcing guys that are handed spotlights that few actually deserved, to stand aside, so we could bring this company into the future. But right now, I find myself sitting back, listening to what everybody has to say and in all honesty …I couldn’t care less. I have one thing running through my mind right now and it isn’t Team DEDEDE against Team Crash. It isn’t about bringing change through this rebellion. It’s about ending this once and for all. For months I’ve had to watch as Dark Demon attempts to make my life a living hell. I’ve had my Cash in the Vault contract stolen. I’ve had a price put on my head. I’ve had a mercenary almost end my career. I watched as Collin Lightening carried Tarah Nova away, while I could do nothing to stop him. I’ve endured everything you’ve thrown at me. Every single time you’ve knocked me down, I’ve gotten back up. At Territorial Invasion, I end this. I end Dark Demon. I end the legacy that he’s left behind. I end it all. I’ve been warned about what you’re capable of. I’ve been warned about everything that I’m going to face. I’ve been warned for what you’re willing to do to a man that opposes you. I’ve been warned that there is a chance that I could die. I’ve had to listen as people have listed your credentials. I’ve had to listen as people tell me that you’re a man that won the King of Extreme; that you’re the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in this company’s history; that you’re a hall of famer. They act as if they’re trying to save me from a battle that I’ve already lost. Failing to understand that the man that was once considered, quite possibly one of the most dangerous on this planet; the man that won the King of Extreme; the man that held the World Heavyweight Championship for the majority of 2012; the man that was inducted into the hall of fame …he died a long time ago.

You look at yourself as the reincarnation of the Devil himself; you promised me that you we’re going to break me both mentally and physically, that’s when you were going to deal the final blow, but look at you now. You’ve crawled back to DEDEDE; standing at his side in the hopes that together, you’ll both be able to rid this company of two of your problems, because while you’re standing alone, you’re nothing more than a feeble man. That’s why you recruited Lucian, Eddie and I back in November to help you against Starr-Stan. That’s why you recruited us to hand you the Answers World Championship. It was never to help us become stars or help us reach our potentials. It was to make sure that your career and legacy would survive after the fall your career had taken. You were at rock bottom when you extended your arms, offering to turn us into what we’ve all dreamed of becoming; promising that you were going to turn us into greater World Champions than the likes of Jaywalker, DEDEDE, Kawajai and even yourself. You were nothing more than a guy that found himself struggling against the likes of Alex Anderson. We were your crutch to stand on, because your own legs couldn’t bare your own weight. That’s why you turned to Collin Lightening and Demon Knight after I almost kicked your teeth down your throat at Pain for Pride; that’s why you turn to both of them after Lucian Black and Eddie Mack turned their backs on you after the Draft, because while you’re on your own, you’re nothing but the shell of the man that you once were! At Territorial Invasion I’m going to walk into War Games and I’m going to prove exactly that. I’m going to do the one thing that Mr. DEDEDE couldn’t. I’m going to do what Scott Diamond couldn’t. I’m going to do what Starr-Stan couldn’t. I’m going to do what Hades the Hellraiser couldn’t. I’m going to do what Zack Crash couldn’t. I’m going to hurt you. I’m going to maim you. I’m going to leave you lying in a pool of your own blood. I’m going to make you beg me, BEG ME to put you out of your misery. And when that time comes, that’s when I’ll finally drive that steak through your heart, finally putting the man known as Dark Demon to rest, ending this war once and for all. And Demon, that is no threat. That’s a promise.

[The hint of a smile crosses Xavier’s face before he gets to his feet and leaves his locker room.]
Vic Vendetta
Post September 19th 2014, 12:23 am by Vic Vendetta
Why do I continue to repeat the same thing over and over? Is it because I like hearing myself speak or is because you fail to listen time and time again, and just like you I have grown wary of constantly wasting my breathe for an imbecile that refuses to hear the truth!  Me losing power? No I am actually gaining followers and becoming stronger by the day, I will admit this to you months ago I never could have defeated you and delivered the kind of beating that I gave you at Midsummer Massacre, hell months ago I know I wouldn’t have been able to leave both you and Hades at the both of my feet as I stood strong and tall. Norman you want everyone to see things the way you do but how can you proceed onward with that task if you continue to lose week after week and get beaten up by the man who basically holds your career and life in the palm of his hands. Norman just admit one thing to me and that is that you have fall into an abyss and there is no way that you can resurface. Well except by taking my hand and joining this revolution of God and his servants. Picture this you can stand by my throne as one of my knights and I promise you that nothing will and can ever hurt you as long as you have my protection and blessing. Mediocre? Let me ask you this Norman could a mediocre man carry multiple championships in EAW? Could a mediocre man walk into Pain For Pride and compete in two matches? Could a mediocre man defeat you multiple times over the past three months? Tell me Norman! I didn’t think so because you are in fact the definition of mediocre boy. Haha Peter your absolutely correct I don’t like change regarding myself, why fix what isn’t broken? I have been dominating this entire company for half a month and I don’t plan on falling anytime soon.

Your right Norman or Peter I never heard of the word “No” because when I want something there is nothing that can stop me in my quest for it. Persistence is the key to my victory in this match, and it will be the thing that allows you to finally join the right side. Nervousness does not run in my veins. When I hold the ball I don’t drop it, Norman I have been to the big one before this isn’t my first rodeo son. I have to applaud you for making it this far in your short career but there’s a difference between making it and seizing the moment and the victory. I will defeat you and in doing so I will free the whole EAW from the dark cloud you have created over this company Peter. I will show the people watching at home, as well as the ones sitting in the arena along with every single EAW extremist watching on the monitors in the back that there is NO SUCH THING AS MONSTERS….Well unless you can count me.  When I am done with you EVERYONE and I MEAN EVERYONE will see you for what you truthfully are; nothing more than an overgrown child putting on a play and playing pretend dad for this man. Hades it is funny how you bring up the name Heart Break Boy, he in fact was the man responsible for the previous downfall of Vic Vendetta, but you my friend aren’t anything like the man I faced several years ago, no this faith that you speak of is nothing but talk to motivate you in your preparation for this match. If you really want to speak about faith then I would advise you to put your faith in Charles Manson, put your faith into someone who actually can make something significant happen in our lives. A man who has impacted the world in many ways and the man who will allow me to be crowned Answer World Champion. Hades I have the gun in my hand right now, but I remember one thing that my grand papi said to me when I was just a boy, and he said “ If you ever have a gun in your hand and an enemy in front of you then you HAVE to shoot the gun.” And here I am with the gun and my hand, the only thing left for me to do is aim and pull that trigger…but wait what if I miss what happens then? Does the bullet just disappear from all of our sight or does it ricochet off something and comeback to shoot the opposing person in the back? You see there’s always an option for me Hades and I don’t intend to leave without you or Norman bruised and battered. You spoke about me as a puppet being stringed along, but you failed to mention that you will be like a dog after the dust settles and be known as nothing more than a bitch…You will follow my command word by word and follow me like the pet you are Hades. My question for you is are you ready to hand over your title or must I slice off your arms and only leave a lifeless torso?

Murder has worn a bangle
Murder has worn a brace
Murder has worn a collar and tie
And a smile upon its face
Scott Oasis
Post September 19th 2014, 12:18 am by Scott Oasis
(We see Scott Oasis wake up in the morning. He gets dressed, crams some breakfast down his throat and heads right down to his shack outside to train. He starts going to work on his punching bag and Saliva's Survival of The Sickest begins to play.)

TWO MORE DAYS

Two...more....days, until one of the biggest nights in EAW's history. The company is on the line in War Games, the EAW Championship is literally hanging in the balance and we have the battle of the titans, the match that puts Freddy versus Jason, Alien versus Predator and King Kong versus Godzilla to shame, it's Hades The Hellraiser vs Vic Vendetta vs Norman Hellion for the Answers World title. With a stacked card like that, I realize it's easy for one to get overlooked. That's why I'm coming in with one goal: to impress. If you look to your right you'll see a Territorial Invasion poster. Who do you see on that poster? Zack Crash, Devan Dubian and Mr DeDeDe. When I've been lifting weights and I'm benching four hundred fifty pounds, I look at that and see the people who are on it, the people who can say they have made it and do you know what I do? I put on fifty more pounds and hoist up that son of a bitch! I'll be running and running and running and when It's been five miles, I'll picture it and go for five more. I want to be the best, plain and simple. I'm not going to say I'm already the greatest wrestler of all time, I just strive to be it. People may think I'm some big idiotic oaf or some guy speaking nonsense but I decided long ago to just tune those guys out and laugh.

Laugh because I know they sure won't think I look stupid when they see my big frame from across the ring looming over them. I prove people wrong, that's what I do. They can have as much of a bad perception of me as they want, I take advantage of that ignorance and make it come back to bite them in the ass. Don't sleep on somebody, that'll just give them the chance to choke you out.

(The camera fades right into Scott Oasis doing situps, while counting to three hundred, after that we see him trying to pull a car. The pace of the song picks up with the intensity of his workout regiment.)

Honestly, I'm not one to have a five star mat classic, or one to get on the microphone and enthrall you. What I say and do isn't pretty and it's not supposed to be. These people want to try to be funny guys with their pictures and their little one liners to "own" their opponents, but that doesn't make a real champion. A real champion is one who puts in the work, who is straight forward and doesn't give a damn about whatever nonsense one chooses to spew. You can be the best mic worker in the business but are your words going to throw anyone over the top rope? No. Are you the best because you say you are? No. In a fight, all that matters are your fists. Want a good example of that, take a look at what happened on TV last Saturday, Marcos Maidana versus Floyd Mayweather, Maidana went in and he was dominated, eleven to one! He had an awful pace, put all his eggs in one basket and got gassed within three rounds, that's what sealed his fate and now he'll probably never have another chance to be champ! A champion should know his limits. A champion can improve himself. A champion knows when to wrestle smart instead of trying to be flashy.

A champion does not know, but is made when his back is against the wall and all the chips are down. If he loses, he looks like a jackass but if he wins he gets all the fame, glory,the women and most of all respect. That's the type of champion I both want to and have to be. After everything I've been through, all the training, the whole life story, all of the shady shit,  all of the people I've backstabbed, betrayed and lied to will all be for nothing if I head into that ring and fail! I can't afford to lose! I'm a desperate man who is in too deep and with all of the training and all of the dirty tricks up by sleeve, come Territorial Invasion this weekend, you will see the perfect mix of desperation and pure excellence, the raw power of an athlete and the scrappiness of a fighter.

I will do whatever it takes for that title. The New Breed Championship is proof that you have arrived and unlike all of the other people who want to treat it as some prop you can just hang on your wall and show off to your opponents, I'm in it for what the belt represents. It represents hard work and the fact you are a locker room leader to every one who steps through those doors of the EAW arena. THAT'S what I'm here for. How about you guys? To validate yourself and feel better? Because of all the gold and little diamonds on it? I'm tired of all of these passion less people and especially these cocky pricks with ulterior motives. I see a roster full of people who want to treat this like High School instead of a legitament sport.  You might as well head home and go back to mopping floors and flipping burgers, this is not the place for that kind of crap. This may sound cliché but I'm out to change things around here. I am the New Breed....you guys have yet to evolve.

""I'm a roller, I'm a rider, number one motherfucking survivor!"

(The song reaches it's climax just as Scott pulls the car to his farthest yet and drops to the ground, sweaty and tired.)
Mr. DEDEDE
Post September 18th 2014, 11:52 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
TI PROMO

After today, words won't be able to express what actions will in the War Games, so with that said, this will be my last message before TI.

There is a fog that surrounds every EAW Extremist and Vixen when they enter the gates of the Land of Extreme. That fog consumes the realm between the bloody gates and broken glass and the golden gates where our greatest potential awaits. This fog is adversity, it is doubt, it is contempt, the struggle to adapt and the will to survive. Most of us never find our way through the fog, some people only go so far before they turn back, and others reach the golden gates and get everything they've ever wanted.

Do you want to know why this place holds so much weight to me? It's because through this fog I've been the first to find his way, and I may just be the only to do it thus far. Not only have I been the first, I have reached the Zenith of success in this industry. I truly am the sun in the sky, the ray of light through the fog, and even when I wasn't the great source of light, even when I was a straggler myself, it was still my flame that's helped so many people find their way. And this isn't me playing humanitarian or playing God; all I've ever had to do was be myself. EAW Extremists, E-fed Legends, Vixens, staff, they look up to me because I've reached the standard. EAW didn't save my life, this company hasn't picked me up from the slums.. I was already a legend, a guide, a veteran before EAW; I'm practically still spending money from AWF... EAW didn't save me, but it created me. Everything I am, every claim to my name comes from this place and the least I could do was do everything in my power to make this place as great as it can be. I feel stupid for even having to explain this, I think its absurd I have to constantly explain my motives, like I haven't spilled enough blood, like I haven't worked enough hours, like I haven't burned enough bridges, broke enough bones, tore enough flesh for this place. But the man calling everything I am into question is Zack Crash, and he's gotten a lot of people to believe him. Zack has a small victory in his favor, he's managed to put seven years of work into question and has forced me to compromise. That's an accomplishment I could never take away from him. But Zack won't ever win the war, I'll tell you that right now, he'll NEVER win the war, no one ever had and he won't be the first.

You want to compare my reign here in EAW to slavery? Is that what what I am Crash? Just a tyrant profiting off of the labor of the weak? Heh.... You know Zack, I told this to another whiney bitch who ironically left this company for AWF earlier this year and I'll say it again to you; if everyone in the world wrote their problems down and put them into a pile, you'd be too embarrassed to even throw yours in. None of you are slaves. You're grown men and women being paid MILLIONS under contract to compete, plain and simple. A good majority of the adversity faced in EAW comes from the competitive drive, there's so few slots of greatness and so many people who want it. But it's like Crimson Mask said, nobody's got a gun to your freaking head telling you to go out there and compete. You don't HAVE to be here if you don't want to... hell, speaking of AWF, weren't you just the Chairman of the AWF? Didn't you purchase the AWF? I find it funny how you call me out for being corrupt, but not even a day into running your own company and you let Jacob Senn run in by an impromptu match and cost me of the AWF Championship. But let's just pretend that wasn't just a glimpse of how horribly you'd run a company.. let's pretend you were actually a good Chairman; in that case, If EAW were REALLY in such bad conditions, if this company was being ran so awfully, why didn't you just keep the AWF running? You would have provided an alternative for everyone in EAW and everyone in this industry to go to since things are apparently so bad here, but you didn't do that did you Crash. No, and it's obvious why, because as much as people bitch and moan about their position around here, 9 times out of 10 its stemmed from hype that's been blown way out of proportion. You know things aren't so bad here, you just need control. You need to have things go your way, you don't want to have to answer to other people. You pretend to be this knight riding in on a white horse but in reality you're a power-hungry control freak who can't accomplish things on his own. A spoiled child demanding power, throwing money around and title shots around for influence, a tyrant in the making. That's what you are Zack Crash, and I won't allow any of it to come to pass. I won't let you take away what I've fought for long before you ever got here.

Why anyone would doubt my love for EAW and my desire for this company to be great, I'll never know. I guess they don't understand how much blood I've spilt, how much I've suffered, how long I've been on the road, how many Christmases I've fucking missed for this place to be where its at. Tell me again that I'm a tyrant, that I don't have EAW's best interest at heart. For what, because I'm a fighting Champion? Because I won't lay down for people? Because I won't wipe your ass? Fuck you. Yeah you've accomplished things, you've defeated Demon, you've defeated Jay (NEVER cleanly, not even in your rematch where Dynamite Rain jumped in you compulsive liar) and nonetheless your team has accomplished great things over the more experienced guys... with your logic, does this mean the old guys are being held back now?? Are you holding Demon back? Is DC holding Starr back? No, real veterans don't bitch about being held back, we're too busy moving forward. Crash, I'm sure you already know this because you're doing it yourself, but in politics you can practically buy your way to heaven. With ease, a backdoor deal can get you the keys to the front office. But to get the keys to the kingdom of EAW it so much more than that, it involves taking each other down. If Jaywalker or Heart Break Boy want to come back and reign as EAW Champion for 10 years he has every right to do it so long as he crushes his competition. What's wrong with that?? What's the problem with that?? It's a SPORT for the love of God, we're ATHLETES not politicians! But I already know what would happen if you became Chairman; you'd see Jaywalker, or any established star not in your favor unfit to be Champion and you'd screw him JUST LIKE YOU SCREWED ME IN THE AWF, JUST LIKE YOU TRIED TO SCREW DEMON, JUST LIKE YOU'D TRY TO SCREW ANYBODY, BECAUSE YOU'VE PROVEN YOU HAVE NO RESTRAINT! I won't let... I won't let.... a self-righteous snot nosed prick telling people who deserves success around here. And fulfilling that goal as enjoyable as it'll be won't even be anything personal, it'll be business. It's my job to cut people like you down to size, cancers to this company, cancers to this industry. People like you who only wanna work so hard don't have a place in around here, and the fact that this will all be settled in the War Games will be the perfect mixture of business and pleasure.

I'll wear as many hats as I need to to establish control in this company. And I know good and well I have complete and total control, the ball's in my court. Crash has managed to cause an uprising and this time I'll fight the flames of this revolution in front of the world to see. I'll let the world see how I operate under pressure, and I'll allow for some minor setbacks on the eve of a major victory. But I won't allow Alex Anderson to say he's got me where he wants me as if he's assumed this position of control or power over me. No Alex, that's just you in way over your head like you've always been. You think I'm just running in this hamster-ball chasing you around, guessing your every next move? Like I'm that subordinate to you? Like your decisions effect me? No AA, you can't deceive me. All you've managed to do in the process is lie to everyone and yourself. It's not even about dwelling on the past with you because this is every day. Every day it's something new with you, every day you put 100 percent into the same train-wreck decision you make and it's never been more obvious than today. 

What you need to understand is you are just another straggler in the midst of this Fog. You are no World Champion, there's no timetable in your Hall of Fame induction; in fact the only class you're in right now is the same class as the Speedy's and the Adam's of this world, you are just as expendable no matter how talented you are. I suppose the only difference would be while they've left and never returned, you still straggle along after nearly four years and you've yet to understand you're lost, you're completely and utterly lost. You have no idea what to do next, you have no idea what will work for you and what won't. You started off by saying you're a selfish man who's only in this for yourself and suddenly you're fighting for the sake of EAW? I don't buy that for even a microcosm of a second, and I can tell not even you believe that. You've spent your entire career dancing for people and just because you're hit by a ray of light you think you've assumed control? You couldn't even hold a candle to the sun in the sky. You have no idea where to turn next, you don't know where to run, you can't be seen and you can't be heard... but I can see you. I can see every move you make. I am the eye in the sky, I am the big brother that watches you all, I am the maker of the rules you live by here in Extreme Answers Wrestling and as much as you think you're above the law, you've only been doing things under my accord the entire time. I am God to you you sad, hopeless excuse for a man. You amount to damn near NOTHING to me! You're just another employee to me, you're not even legitimate competition. If I were like that, I wouldn't even have to TRY to hold you back no matter how many tinfoil hat harebrained conspiracy's Crash has come up with. Do you really think I need to hold someone like you back? Are you out of your mind?? It's sad because honestly AA, I really couldn't imagine being in the position you're in. I can't imagine spending so long being so lost.. you can't even be yourself, how can I expect someone to be themselves when they don't know who they'll be tomorrow? I honestly don't know anyone who has so little who's done so much. It must be tiring. You must be tired. Let me do you the biggest favor anyone could have done you and end that career of yours while you still have a speck of any value left. That's the best part about EAW, the sun isn't 92 million miles away, it's only one ''Really Bad'' segment away. You only have to wait for so long before you come across the guy who reevaluates everything you are. I'm that guy.

It's incredible with how many questions go unanswered in this world, yet nothing is left unanswered in EAW. This is about the only place you know where you can prove who's the better man, you can prove who's the most skilled, who's the quickest, who's the hungriest. This whole talking thing's gotten very old.. I'm tired of talking.. I'm tired of defending my case a thousand times to the same people who ask me the same old questions over and over, and make my look like a damned broken record. I'm tired of telling people like DC that they're Crash's dogs, or telling Tyler Parker he's got the capacity of a little girl. I can say it until I'm blue in the face, but to prove it all it takes is one ring. One ref. One match. That's all. And ironically I need is for Tyler Parker, for instance, to come at me with everything in his being and yet, it's STILL not enough! It's STILL not enough! Actions speak so much louder than words. Crash has already gotten himself so far with his words.. but was it enough to really get what he wants? No, that's when Crash and his team step into my world where I've settled business for nearly a decade and that's when we decide for ourselves who's right and who's wrong. Even someone as cerebral as me can appreciate such simplicity. I couldn't tell Tyler Parker anything more about himself without lying. I cant tell him I hate him, I cant tell him he's meaningless to me or that he's dead to me, or that he's never meant anything to me in the first place. I can't tell Diamond Cage I don't admire his fire and his heart, or tell Xavier Williams he's just a nobody and won't ever be successful. Why lie to them when I know I'm going to have to get in the ring with these people? People spend so much time around here telling each other things they don't even know is true in order to speak things into existence, they try to speak another persons failure into existence, I don't need to do that. I don't speak out of insecurity, I speak out of absolute assurance, that's what separates me from the rest. It's what separates my team from the rest, we don't need to marginalize them the way Crash does us, we don't need to tell Team Crash anything but the truth. Demon doesn't have to tell Crash he'll never amount to anything, Ryan doesn't need to say he's better than Tyler Parker at everything he does, all we need to do is tell you exactly how it is and then show you. Live your truth and you'll make it through the fog. Continue to lie to yourself the way AA and others have lied to themselves for YEARS and you'll never find your way. You'll be a straggler until the day you die, you'll spend the rest of your life asking if you could while men like me, men like my team, men who come into EAW and dominate not solely to reap its benefits, but because we give our fucking all and take our losses with our wins. That's God. All these supposed Gods around here, but only so few people on this earth truly live like one. It's not about being better than everybody else, leave that burden to me. It's about maximizing your potential, not making excuses for yourself, not blaming DEDEDE for this, not taking handouts from Zack Crash. Being a man. Being a fucking man. We are in Gods image after all. We do create Gods after all. Why not be one? EAW has no place for little girls and boys who want their asses wiped. Get the fuck out of the ring, walk out like some of you people walked out from house shows and stay the fuck out. There's plenty of hungry, assertive, aggressive passionate people who would kill for your spot in line. Don't screw this up for yourself all because Mr. DEDEDE won't give you what you want. The wrestling ring is no place for a coward. As long as I run the show, the only thing you deserve is what you earn.

You're gonna carry that weight.
StarrStan
Post September 18th 2014, 11:14 pm by StarrStan
Did you just tell me to speak up? Wow. Wow… “Are you mad, bro?” Is the argument I was clearly referring to. All you had to do was read it. With your eyes. Not your ears.

You never brought up the Starrsault? YOU REALIZE THE STARRSAULT IS A MOONSAULT, RIGHT? The same thing you’ve talked endlessly about for a week. I swear, just SHUT THE FUCK UP. If my car exploded, I would just buy a new one. But you see, you’ve got the analogy all wrong. The Starrsault is not a car. Not at all. It is simply a part of the car. The car is my career. My car, or career, has been running smoothly for years. Sure, I put it in the garage every once and while and take a break from riding it. Sure, some parts may break or erode, but that’s life. If a parts broken, I’ll fix it, or replace it. The Starrsault, at this point in time, just needs a little fixing. I just need to hit it, one time. ONE TIME is all it will take to silence all the jokes and criticisms. Now if my car, or career, were to ever really explode. I’d know to hang it up. I’d know to go find a new profession. But as of now, I’m still the most elite at this profession. I’m the best damn wrestler in the company, in the world. I haven’t exploded at all. In your little car analogy, I’m a fucking Ferrari. You’re a rusted Volkswagen.

But if you want to keep going with it, it seems your career is the one that exploded. You’re the one trying to fix the explosion we saw two years ago. Right? You’re “awesome rookie year” ended with an explosion of your career, and now you’re back trying to fix it. Go buy a new car, MP. Find a new career.

No, Impact isn’t the only person I’ve beaten with the ankle lock… I didn’t say that. I was giving you an example. An example of a Hall of Famer. I’ve made numerous Hall of Famers tap out to the ankle lock. I’ve made COUNTLESS extremists tap out to the ankle lock. I’m not going to sit here and list them up for you. Are you fucking dumb? You’re the one that likes to act like the historian of EAW, you go list the names. You also don’t “hit” an ankle lock. You, uhh, LOCK it in. I don’t have to survey anyone how the move felt. The fact that they submitted to the move is enough of an answer. Besides, you can answer that question for yourself in two days. The ankle lock will be APPLIED (not hit). You will feel the pain. You will tap the fuck out. Then you can tell me if you felt anything. Maybe you can ask Imp or GI what they felt when I had the ankle lock SYNCHED in on them. Or maybe they won’t even remember, since they’ve both passed out do the pain and were probably felt nothing when their bodies gave up on them in their own defeat. If that’s what you meant by they didn’t feel anything, then sure, when I make you pass out, you won’t feel a thing. I’ll put you to sleep if you want, you giant whinnying baby.

My EAW World Championships both lasted well over a month. Not one day or “a few” weeks. How would you know anything about my first title reign, MP? You weren’t here for it. You were probably barley here for my second reign as well. Once again, you can’t criticize any of my reigns until you have one of your own to compare it to. You don’t just stumble into the EAW Championship. It’s a long ladder you climb to win it. Months of hard work. You know that. You worked months to LOSE your chance at the title. Because I stumbled after I got the title, that makes you better than me? Besides, any argument about me being a “paper champion” or having a horrible reign was silenced this year. I won the belt, fairly, in a brutal extreme elimination chamber. I had two successful title defenses. When my time finally came to lose the belt, I was screwed out of it, after outwrestling Dark Demon in a match too violent for you or the rest of EAW. You want to talk about title reigns from YEARS ago, let’s talk about my most recent one. What bad things do you have to say about that? The most recent reign would be the most relevant, don’t you think? Or I should I just keep judging you on that one time you lost a world title match.

No one cheers for you. I don’t care what the bogus announcers say. They tried to say Kendra received heat during our tag team match, when she probably got the best damn reaction of the night. Now, this would be the time to use your ears, rather than your eyes. Or maybe, you could use your brain for once.

Actually, the only active extremist who has been wrestling longer than me is Mr. DEDEDE. And the only move he ever does is the spear. No, it is not possible at all that anyone holds more submission victories than me. Jaywalker is the only person who probably came close, but no cigar for him. He’s retired anyway, and Saturday I further increase my lead on the roster. It is a fact that I’m the best technical wrestler in EAW. Try and prove me wrong, that’s all the proof I need. No one can out wrestle me. NO ONE HAS. That’s proof in its own right. Submission specialist? I know more submissions than anyone. I HAVE MORE SUBMISSION VICTORIES THAN ANYONE. JUST ACCEPT IT. No, just THE SHUT THE FUCK UP. If you want to talk about losing recent matches, you lost last week on Showdown. Yes, YOU. Your team lost to my team. Noob. If you want to act childish, I’ll give you what you want, since you won’t be getting what you want Saturday.

Don’t mock Devan Dubian when he’s going to win a world title before you.

I live a sad live for wrestling meaningless wrestling matches? Obviously, since I’m the best wrestler in EAW, I LIKE WRESTLING. ALL YOU DO IS WRESTLE MEANINGLESS WRESTLING MATCHES ANYWAY. THAT’S ALL THIS IS. MEANINGLESS. UNTIL YOU HAVE THE BELT, OR ARE TRYING TO GET THE BELT, IT’S MEANINGLESS. You’re going to tap out on Saturday and it will mean nothing to me. To be blatantly fucking honest, you’re just someone I’m using to take up my time as I wait to get another shot at the Answers World Championship. As I wait to get MY world title back.

Heart Break Boy got a Hall of Fame championship at match at Pain for Pride because had bad blood with Jaywalker. He hasn’t been relevant in years. He was never a threat to that championship. The only thing he said leading up to the match, during it, and since was the words “I quit.” He’s not a better Hall of Famer than me. Let’s be real. I’m the best Hall of Famer to come out of my 2011 class, with all due respect to my lovely Kendra and Extreme Enigma. But LC? He’s already made himself irrelevant, just like he’s done every time he steps foot back into this company, and that’s all his own choice. RRS? Drastik? I’m the real he SAILed out of this company. He couldn’t take a loss to me. HBG? What has she ever done but Impact. As for all of the other Hall of Famers go, I give them their due respect, but I’ve beat them. I’m better than all of them. I’M BETTER THAN EVERYBODY IN THAT RING, HALL OF FAMER OR NOT.

Stop using the word noob, it’s really unprofessional. We’re pro athletes, not children. I was main eventing FPVs six years ago against all the guys you call Hall of Famers now. You know, the guys who you think are better than me. Let’s be real, too, every generation has there “jobbers,” “noobs” as you say, and unexperienced rookies.  I’m talking too one right now. The competition has only grown in size, not pure skill. I’m the most talented guy EAW has, in and out of the ring, and I have been for a long, long time now.

Let my final words to you be this, and I already know you were expecting them; SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Brian Daniels
Post September 18th 2014, 11:03 pm by Brian Daniels
I'm finally going to shove the most feared knight of the realm, right off of his high horse. You've been in this company for only two months now and you've proven that you're this sudden force that shouldn't be reckoned with--- until you signed the contract that decided your own fate. When you decided to blindside me, when you decided to wound my shoulder, you pronounced yourself an enemy of mine. I take no prisoners and I hold no hostages, I stick to my word and I keep my promises. And I do promise you that the agony I've suffered is only a miniscule amount of what's about to rebound back at you. It was only a matter of time until my demands were met and they were met finely. It was only the matter of convincing the authority that your atrocious aura was not as fearful as mine. That's what gets to me to; why should anyone fear a guy who's purpose is to meet his contracts orders by any means necessary? I know that it's only a matter of yourself or Cerci to petition that it's the contract that condemns us all, not the man who serves it. I've looked to your masses, I've seen what you are; you're no man of honor or dignity. You've thrown both of which out the window and have taken your rightful heir to the treacherous title. Not only that, but you've succumbed to gluttony. No matter what satisfaction follows the mercenary's strike, the numbers are what matters most. If you were to pay this man the right amount of money--- he'd twist his own chairman's neck like a screw. The ink is what seals the deal, but it's me preventing the contract from going through. How does that feel? Your purpose here is to be the backbone the signer doesn't have, but you're unable to process this contract, because you have Brian Daniels repeatedly showing up to end your tyranny. It won't stop either; it will never stop until your meet your unfortunate premature demise at my hands. I only find it fair that I am to repay the debts I owe to you, much like you... except you're the one who put me in debt, so why not repay the favor? You cost me my second reign, I'll cost you from ever reigning supreme. I'll reassure that your attempts at finally ridding this world of me only ends in your own personal breakdown.

You know what's a bit ironic? There's always wars in this company; every single year there's some form of war. Whether it's to settle some pity feud or the war over who has ownership of Extreme Answers Wrestling. But little do you realize, little what anyone else realizes; our grudge has panned out to be the biggest war of them all. One that you started and the same exact one I'm ending. Do you think money wins you war in this current scenario? Do you intend to buy yourself out of this one? Numbers don't matter here, as there's only room for two; me and you. That's where you'll be left lifeless, drowning, gasping for air in your own personal pool of blood. That's where you'll come to terms with yourself, nobody can save you from the destruction that's yet to occur. Your precious Cerci won't extend her hand long enough for you to grasp, your followers will look in awe as they see it's leader collapse before their very eyes. It's sort of hilarious... to see me in another situation of doubt. You doubt me, don't you? It seems the majority does, I know for a fact our general manager took an awfully extended amount of time to give me my rightful bout with you. Everyone would much rather prioritize my well being, but not my versatility. I've adapted to many situations where I was cornered and it appeared I had nowhere to go, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, but o you honestly think that any of those statements came to mind? No, I stood and fought for myself. And I'm not about to allow some form of "bully" get away with his sins. You're going to be judged in the trials of combat, where either you somehow manage to beat me until I'm hanging on by a limb--- or you're on opposite ends, being brutalized for your crimes. Only there; will you break your fearless character and plead for mercy... even then, I'm unable to say I'm forgiving. And do believe me when I say; I've never built up such hatred for a single person in my entire life until I looked into your eyes. That's all it took, was your presence to fully understand the type of man you were going to be; unjust.

Last edited by Brian Daniels on September 19th 2014, 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Territorial Invasion (NB Title Match) #5
Post September 18th 2014, 10:08 pm by Guest
Redmond is seen at the empty Air Canada Center Arena sitting on one of the middle seats

Lochlan, you think I should just come out and say "I give up", You are trying to have my confidence go away by calling me a fool. But this just proves that you still have yet to understand Redmond. I am a man who never says never. I will go out there and risk my body as long as I get what I want, and right now... What I want is that New Breed Championship that you know, BELONGS TO ME. Now, could you please mention the three matches where you have accomplished more than I have ever? Because in one out of those three matches, you have lost to me. Whether I was with the champ or not, I didn't lose my match last week, thus I didn't lose my will. My will to win. I didn't have motivation before but now I am starving for an opportunity. And the opportunity I want on is you. And at Territorial Invasion, I will dominate you and the other 10 men to take the belt for myself. Okay, let's say you do survive until the end. For sure, we will meet in the match but instead of what you think, that you will cause pain, it will be the absolute opposite. You will feel pain, more pain than you have ever felt. Your career will die in a heartbeat. And my career will really just begin. I have already defeated you technically, but you know what? At Territorial Invasion you will actually thank God that I let Jamie fight most of the match last week, otherwise you and your partner would be in an even worse condition right now.

I was going with the flow till now, but now I am sick of everyone saying that I was overshadowed last week. I am done with all of it. The truth is, Jamie was the one who had my back last week. Fortunately for him, his opponents were not tough enough to overcome him otherwise I would have shown my valor as well. Any of you might laugh at this statement right now but my words will be proved on Saturday when I outlast Jamie in the Battle Royal. Lochlan, you are not better than me, but I won't bother coming out here anymore and stating why. I'll just simply tell you to wait till Saturday, where you will witness the rise of Redmond.

Lastly, for fuck's sake, it's not about making it to the final two, it is about being the ultimate one. It’s about being the ultimate extremist in the ring at the end of the match, and you clearly aren't that ultimate one, nor is Matt that ultimate extremist. That ultimate extremist is none other than The Optimum Warrior and you will all watch me, from the ground, standing tall with the title as the New Breed Champion.

Screen Fades
Jacob Senn
Post September 18th 2014, 10:02 pm by Jacob Senn
Territorial Invasion #3

Jacob Senn doesn’t pray to gods, Devan, because he is greater than any god in existence can imagine being.

You believe that you can escape my oath to obliterate you from existence by just denying its validation? You assume that you will be safe when all is said and done? I didn’t think I would find such humor and delight from hearing words come out of your mouth, Devan, but I am definitely found some in that statement. Be oblivious to it and just try and let it pass over, because death does not need permission from you to do its job as it just happens and at Territorial Invasion, your anticipated failure will just occur the same way. You think that even with all the planning that I cannot defeat you because it is your “destiny”? Destiny is a figment of a dreamer’s imagination and a fairy tail told to those who aspire to great things. The only real destiny is that video game that gaming losers play when they get bored of sitting on their computers all day typing on the blogs about how Jacob Senn is the worst wrestler on the planet or how their king of Devan Dubian will conquer the ladder match and claim the championship for his kingdom. Your destiny is relying on the fact that you are going to take me by surprise, but what do you think these two defenses have proven over these past few weeks. I was the one with my back against the wall, defending my championship in matches that I wasn’t even prepared to defend them in, but I still conquered over them. I still walked out with this championship on my shoulder and they had the surprise factor on their side. Matt Ryder got his surprise title shot and failed, you chose Dark Demon and he got a championship match due to Y2Impact declaring it and I still retained, but you don’t have that. When you accepted my challenge and came out to tell me you were my opponent at Territorial Invasion, I have had weeks to prepare for facing you. Watch highlight of our past match to see where I could have ended it earlier, watch past ladder and TLC matches on the EAW Network (wink) to see what I can do to break you even more than I have already been planning, and you still think that it is your preordained destiny to defeat me at Territorial Invasion? You want me to believe that my back is against the wall, that the cards and fates are ever so in your favor, but it is you with the loaded revolver pointed directly on his forehead and I got my finger on the trigger.

Don’t think I will not hesitate to pull, Devan, because you look into my cold eyes and tell me straight to my face that I won’t. I want you to laugh in my face, spit in my face, slap me if that is what you think is going to make me have fear coursing through my body like you did with Lannister, because that will be the moment that you are struck with awe in your last breathing moments as I let the bullet fly through your cranium. You will realize that I harbor no emotion towards an insolent child like you as you know not what you do and that even if you pose a threat, I could take you out without breaking a sweat if I had to. I don’t need a Lannister, I don’t need a Damien Murrow, I don’t need to break you down prior to our confrontation, I don’t need any of it because you are no threat to me. You are a weak and ignorant babe compared to me, oblivious to the true potential of Jacob Senn and why he holds the multiple epithets he does, and you will not even make me struggle to retain my belt. You are right that I may be too volatile for this company that my emotions change like a blink of an eye, but that does not mean that my days are numbered to Saturday because you think that is my Achilles heel. You think that you can wait out the storm; you assume that you can be protected from all of its disaster, but you cannot hide for it because I will finish you before you can even attempt your strategy! I don’t care if you think I have changed from that guy who sat around and complained about not getting his fair share because it is irrelevant at this point of the game as it is not hanging over my head. I am fully focused on retaining my championship at Territorial Invasion, nothing else. Everything else, including that War Games match for this company’s chairman, it means nothing to me compared to being the world champion. This title is everything to me and you can poke fun that this is my precious, but it is the most precious and cherished thing I have and I know that everywhere I turn, people like you are surrounding me like sharks in the water. They all want this belt, want to try and play the mind games with me to psyche myself out, but just a like my namesake says, you will see why I will be the bane of your existence. The Bane of Kings does not bow down before kings, he is feared by them. He does not cower before children with pretty toys to wear on his brow, but he smites them with violent intent. The Fabled Conqueror does not hand his conquests over to the next man, but he makes conquest of his own and the kings hope that he does not do the same to their kingdoms, but yours will not have that privilege. Yours will be turned to ash by the ruthless savagery of mine and I will raise my hand in victory over my next conquest. Prepare to be conquered, Devan, as you are already being hoisted to the stockades for your execution at Territorial Invasion.
VENTURA.
Post September 18th 2014, 9:57 pm by VENTURA.
No words.
Alex Anderson, to call you a retard would be considered an insult to retards, because though retards tend to do things outside of normal behavior, at least, just at LEAST they have a bit of sense in doing something that they do abnormally. I am guessing by what you have been saying, analyzing what I have said throughout the day, has gotten into your head, right? I can see it now, Ventura has gone into the mind of Alex Anderson, fixating on his brain with words that are perplex to his human understanding. What I say, Alex, has truth, knowledge, and power. If you cannot bear to hear the truth, follow the step that your companion Xavier Williams is conducting, and that is by being silent. Everyone inside the entire EAW locker room can think of over a thousand words on how to describe your career in EAW. It is not my concern that you have won many titles than me, but my concern is that what kind of motivation makes you want to continue becoming a wrestler in this company? It is too traumatizing to break up these reasons right through my head because you are a man out of the zillions. You can't speak, you can't wrestle, and you cannot portray anything that is worth flashy and vivid in front of our eyes. Why are you still here? Why?

You are going to make an example of me. That is quite rich to hear in the 2014 system. Making an example, Alex, first has to deal with the lesson that you are trying to give at hand to me. So let me ask you this. What lesson do you want to teach me? What sought of "punishment" do you want me to be aware of so that you can make me as an "example"? Tell me, clarify, and you, yeah, do not even dare to forge some four letter words saying you are going to "bore yourself" above my presence, and we shouldn't push your buttons in case we begin to "test" you and all those played-out stuff. Is there anything new, Alex? Is that brain responding too slow in which you can handle the pressure and power that is heating you up? That just goes to show that you are the inevitable weakling of this entire match because as far as Xavier goes, well, he is dead ancient history from here on out. You, as much as you want to thrive for this main event, you cannot even fulfill a quarter of being a main eventer. Do you think you just waltz inside the ring, showing your yellow teeth to nationwide television, speaking through a microphone saying that, "I am a changed man now that I am in the main event." Perfect example, me. When I just returned from physically renovating myself, did you see me have a return match at either Dynasty, Showdown or Voltage? Did you see me sneak attack someone from behind--well, didn't cause a ruckus to anyone so lets leave it at that. I returned in the main event of Territorial Invasion, 5 versus 5 War Games, which appears to be the Battle for the Company. Do you know the destined honor in that? The people knew that I would provide a presence worth attracting for. What if the case was for you? You would probably be one of the degenerates that would face Prince of Phenomenal in a random match. Can you catch my drift, Alex? I am not saying these words because I have abundance of hatred towards you. I am just saying this for the people's sake, because I know they are all grown up, tired and hazy into trying to not piss you off after all these years, but it is time to take the lid off the glass to reveal everything. I am sorry if this appears to be detrimental, but I am sorry that you keep feeding yourself into this company. By the time that you notice that you are just running haphazardly while your career already cut short months ago, well, you will be an extra just like how Tomi Venus was before.

At the end, I won't get tested on anything, I won't get bored by you, and I won't see anything superb from you, Alex Anderson. Keep advertising yourself to the fullest quality without displaying that same content wrestling-wise. Otherwise, you have contributed in this match by being 50 Shades of your own very self. I am just sorry Alex, because you have wasted your time, and everyone's time.

Just read a book until your cue comes to unleash the "inner Alex Anderson" would ya?
Post September 18th 2014, 9:56 pm by Guest
Desperate? How the fuck is it desperate trying to describe your emotions? What the fuck? How does the phrase that I used have to do with “2011 argument”? What fucking 2011 argument are you even fucking talking about? Stop mumbling random shit under your nose. Speak the up so people can fucking understand what you are trying to say.

The only reason I even talk about my usage of Moonsault is because you keep going back to my comment again and again. If you really don’t care about it, you would just ignore everything I said regarding it.

Starr, why the fuck are you giving me a history lecture on your Starrsault? I never even fucking talked about it and you bring it up? What the fuck is wrong with you? I don’t give a shit about what happening to Impact. You tried to hit your signature move from the top of the ropes while lying down on the floor this past Saturday and you missed it. Your move is fucking irrelevant to me, it’s like it never happened or doesn’t exist. Hey Starr, if your car exploded, would you try to repair it and ride it? If your computer had hundreds of viruses, would you try fixing it or buying a new electronic device? Actually, you know what. Whatever. If you are that dumb go ahead try doing that again and miss it for the second time. Please make this match easier for me than it already is.

You have ONLY beaten Y2impact with your signature Ankle Lock? Wow that sucks. From someone who has been actively wresting for 4+ years and using same move, I expected you to give me a list of names of the entire EAW roster, and all you give me is ONE person? Well, I guess what other results should have I anticipated from mediocre finisher, which is performed by even more mediocre wrestler? If you really think that your move is that fatal Starr then why don’t you go ask around people, who you have faced this year, on how it felt? I bet majority of them will say something like “What the fuck is Ankle Lock? Is this one of those moves that when you get hit you don’t feel shit?”

And please Starr, if you are going to act like I am “not a threat” to you then don’t throw overused phrases at me such as “You are not even going to be a challenge”. Next time, try to be more original.

Wait, what? I have never criticized you for admitting your defeats. The only time I did that you for something like that is when for two months up until this past Saturday, you would call my victories over you a “fluke”. Do you remember this excuse now huh? Or do you have a short memory loss that you don’t even know what you were doing five seconds ago? Yes, I had a problem with what you said about your match against Hades at MSM, but it is not what you make it out to be. I simply complained about the fact that you created some bullshit excuse about height that kept you away from winning. Like I said before, if you are a wrestler and you have a finisher that gets its job done then, unless someone interferes, nothing else matters and you should simply win the match. You probably realized in your latter speech that what you said was dumb and pathetic and are now not using/defending it anymore; you simply accept your fault and that you lost a match fair and square like it actually happened. No Starr, you didn’t just fail a move. You failed the same move MULTIPLE TIMES in just few weeks. And these aren’t even my words; they are yours from two speeches ago. You are right, you have nothing to lose this Saturday no matter the outcome. It’s because you have lost SO much that you have nothing left on you.

A World title reign that lasted only one day or few weeks isn’t debatably the worst? AHHAHAAHHA. Trust me Starr, I would rather be title-less than be called a paper champion and a bust. As irrelevant as your Gold Medal is, it’s hard not to talk about it when you have rubbed it into people’s faces for 7 years now. The reason it is SOOOO unimportant is because you didn’t beat anyone in this company to earn it. * Imitates Star’s voice to say the next sentence * If my name-calling is so dumb and lame then don’t talk about it.

Go back and re-watch Showdown tapings again. People clearly cheer for me every time I talk and speak. Get your facts straight before you start an argument. I don’t even know why the fuck you say all this stuff to me. It was never of my character and intentions to earn a fan base or get people to cheer for me. I don’t give a fuck if Canada doesn’t have its own champion. You can keep staying a lunatic with a down syndrome and prove to yourself the things that don’t exist, that’s honestly fine by me. I just want you to know that all of this mumbling that you put out in front doesn’t hurt me a single bit.

Sure “a few” argument doesn’t make me win the match but this wasn’t the topic of our debate. I know that you’ll try to counter what I’ve just said so I’ll ask you this. Does calling me “desperate” get you a win on Sunday? Does telling me “shut the fuck up” get you a win on Sunday? Does calling my arguments “pointless, irrelevant and stupid” get you a win on Sunday?

Starr, you said it yourself that approximately half of the EAW roster uses a submission move as their finisher and some of them have been actively wrestling longer than you have. So it is completely possible that they won more matches than you by submission. The reality of things is you can’t be calling yourself “the best technical wrestler” and/or “submission specialist” unless you have facts lying in your hands. I know for a fact that you have lost majority of your matches in the recent time even after connecting with the Ankle Lock. You are not a “submission specialist”, you are a SUBMISSION NOOB.

No, you didn’t call Dub irrelevant or mediocre wrestler. However, you implicitly implied it when you called it a “meaningless match”. What does a friendly match with a friend mean? Does it mean that you run around the ring like homosexuals and bitch slap each other? The match was all about preparing him for Territorial Invasion and you break his ankle? Yep, that helped. You are so smart it’s unbelievable. You made his match even HARDER for him to compete in. Good job Starr. Well played!

Look at you, you continue to bash Dub and make him even look worse than you did last time. I mean you have to be REALLY, REALLY BAD if a random stranger can end a wrestler’s life and you can’t even eradicate that same wrestler’s career. You have to be so awful in the ring if your own wrestling mentor, who admires you so much, says that fighting with you is meaningless and proves nothing; that fighting with a stranger is way more important and is like a big FPV match.

And besides Starr, why would I ever be jealous of Dub? I main evented two of the biggest shows in EAW History: Pain for Pride 5 and Territorial Invasion 2012 while he was floating in the mid and low card and losing all of his matches at the EXACT SAME time.

Okay, you were obviously backstage at Voltage that night. Jacob Senn told you to go fight Devan Dubian and you went right ahead to do that because you are his bitch. If he told you to his suck dick, you would go right ahead and do that. Now, I know you are going to deny everything I have just said, and say that you only chose to fight Dub because you wanted to. If that’s the case then does that mean you love spending your free time wrestling meaningless matches, matches that you or nobody else gives a shit about? Wow, such a sad life. I feel really bad for you. And why does it matter that you weren’t advertised? Are you saying you weren’t prepared? Does this supposed to imply that you weren’t training for our tag team match that was happening the next day AND an even bigger FPV match that was only 8 days away?

Yes, I mentioned my 13-0 streak again because certain someone asked me what I have achieved since I returned. Was I supposed to not to answer that question because you don’t know how to reply to my outstanding accolades? Was I not supposed to answer it because every time you listen to me saying it, your job drops and you become extremely jealous? Heart Break Boy was always relevant up until now. He had a Hall of Fame Championship match against Jaywalker at Pain for Pride 7 because he was one of the best Hall of Famers at that time, meaning he’s BETTER than you. Johnny Ventura is relevant. Sure, he lost Pain for Pride after winning Grand Rampage LAST YEAR but he’s learned from his mistakes and become a better wrestler if anything. DDD picked him up because he’s one of the best men in EAW and considers him a main eventer. Do you seriously think that one of the most accomplished legends in EAW would pick a noob to fight for the battle of the company, just because he likes him? Wow, you are fucking retarded.

Sure you have earned all your world title shots more than anyone by losing left and right, here and there. You earned it by being the best whining bitch in the company.

The only reason you main evented FVPs back six years ago is because the company was filled with bunch of unskillful and inexperienced rookies. If you believe I am wrong then just ask yourself these simple questions Starr. Why is it that three years later in 2011 you had one of the most terrible title reigns in company’s history? Why is it that you came back in 2012 to fight Superior Quality 85 at Pain for Pride and lost to him at your own game? If you are so good and call yourself the best wrestler in the world then why did it take you about half a year to win a world title? Why is that this year you are struggling to win against lackluster extremists and even lose to some? IT’s because the competition has grown vastly ever since you’ve debuted and people become better, putting YOU at the BACK of the line.

Let’s see if you use more “Shut the fuck ups” this time. See you later my prey
Hades
Post September 18th 2014, 9:04 pm by Hades
        A Toy is traditionally defined as a miniature replica of someone or something that's typically made for the enjoyment of a child; me being a Father of three children I know all about toys.  There are the toys that interact with just a tug of a string or a push of a button.  Depending on what type of toy it is this button could compel it to walk, fly, talk, etc. which comes off as extraordinary to someone like me who grew up with GI Joe's and Hot Wheels that operable manually.  Although the toys run in a manner to which they practically run themselves, the fact remains that they're toys manufactured for the sole purpose of entertainment.  Now here in the land of Extreme there are no children, yet placed before me is an army of toys.  Two toys specifically I'll be standing across from are like no other, one is a puppet who labels everyone else as a puppet (Vic Vendetta), and the other is the accessory of a ventriloquist act (Norman Hellion).

Truth be told, I don't hate nor do I blame you for any of the things you've done Norman.  I actually admire the fact that you're so inspired by my story, and that it in some way has encouraged you to pursue the things you yearn for.  I'm also honored to be depicted in your mind as a Hero, but again, I'm no Hero.  The men and women of the Armed Services who risk their lives every single day for the safety of their loved ones are the real Heroes.  The men and women in blue who are keen on protecting and serving those in every community in the name of Justice, are the real Heroes.  Those straight and narrow politicians who refuse to say "it's not possible" to the improvement of society and refrains from giving in to the whims of other crooked bureaucrats, are the real Heroes.  I'm not someone who should be given the plaque of a Hero, I'm not a role model for anyone's children, but I do try to be.  I allow my anger, pride, and arrogance to get the better of me at times; I'm prone to the occasional slip and fall just as you are which is the best thing about being human.  Nobody expects perfection out of you, but when you're a God or a Behemoth people expect a lot out from you; and as long as you answer to names like that you will always leave room for disappointment.  I'm telling you these things because I care about you Norman, you're like the illegitimate son I never had.  In you I see so much potential that I don't see in everyone else.  With the right mentor or perhaps friend, I guarantee you that you could reach heights you never thought possible just like I have.  I've been in your position many years ago with my former Manager.  He was all business and didn't think of me as anything more than a Client.  There would be times when it seemed that he cared more about the money and championships than he did about my well being.  One chilly weekend in November four years ago, I felt like I was on my death bed.  I couldn't find the strength to get onto my feet, let alone blink, and to make matters worse it was the week of a Free Per-View.  Even though I was one of the names who was expected to headline the event, I was convinced that I was too weak to compete, so I told him that I needed to back out of the event...and do you know what he said to me?  "No!  You're not backing out of this event, this is OUR big moment and I'm not going to let you screw this up for US.  I don't care how sick you are, you're going to go out there and you're going to compete even if I have to put you in a casket and roll you down to ringside myself!"  Forget that this was MY decision, MY moment, at one of MY first FPV Events.  It was all about him, at least in his mind it was.  Somehow I found the strength to get up and compete that weekend, but I never felt so strong until the day I fired his ass.  That moment along with many others put things in perspective for me, no matter how much you trust them you have to watch those closest to you because they'll hurt you the most.  Just like your pal Peter, he said that he cared about me countless times before, but deep down I knew that he never truly cared about me.  All he wanted was a client that made seven figures and who wore a Championship belt around his waist to extend the accomplishment list on his resume'.  Consider this a concerned warning from a friend, yes Norman, a friend.  I would like to be your friend only if you're willing to let me.  And unlike Vic and Peter I'm not going to ask or make you be my friend, in fact I'm going to do something that neither of them will do which is provide you with the choice of being my Friend, aligning yourself with Vic, or following Peter.  But if you want my opinion, I would say that you could do a lot better than Peter over there.  I mean he's yelled at you, got you booed out of the building, talked about harming you, and criticized you for having a Hero that goes by any other name than his own.  That doesn't sound like a true friend to me, friends support one another despite their differences in choices and taste in role models.  Again, I'm only telling you this because I care Norman, and if someone is talking about harming you I'm going to stand up for you.  I will protect you because we're the last of a dying breed you and I.  We're two of the biggest and sadistic monsters that the EAW could ever hope to find, and we have to stick together in order to remain here.  Therefore you can't listen to the lies that Peter is telling you.  His judgement as you know has always been unstable, and much like that short fuse of his, it's gotten you both in a lot of trouble.  He's responsible for the losing streak you've adopted and the poor shape you're currently in.

Think about it, if I was bold enough to turn my back on my family, do you think I would still be here?  If my loyalty could be bought with just a Championship, I wouldn't have lasted nearly as long as I have in my marriage or my career.  Of course I would love to be there 24-7 for my kids, but in what household is that a possibility?  My Wife and I both have to work, just like everyone else in the world has to work in order to provide a life for their children.  My kids have reached the age where they know that when Daddy's got to work he's got to work.  I can't be there to kiss their boo-boo every time they trip over their own shoe laces.  In some ways this is a blessing, it teaches them how to be independent, let's face facts there's going to come a time when Julie and I won't be around to pick them up when they fall.  It teaches them a lesson that I've carried on through my entire life, at the end of the day when you go home and crawl into your bed, the only person you can rely on is yourself and whoever shares that bed with you.  It goes without saying, that I trust and love my wife unconditionally.  We have issues just as every other married couple does, but none of them have to do with my schedule anymore.  Do you know where I was last month when I missed two weeks of action?  At home taking care of my second born who was sick with the flu.  I dropped everything that I was doing, called WWEFan and told him that I was on my way back to North Carolina to take care of my son and wouldn't be back until he was well again.  I'm no Father of the Year Candidate, but I'm no bum either.  If something were to happen to any of them I would risk everything--suspension, termination, and eternal hellfire--to ensure their security and that's a fact!  So Petey...I know you're out there listening to this right now...and I want to advise you to refrain from talking about issues that aren't tangible in my relationship.  Besides what would I look like taking advice from a guy who has completely ruined any chances of Norman having a relationship or friendship with anyone?  You may think that you've made Norman out to be this Behemoth, but all you've done is persuade people to alienate him from their company.  Thanks to you nobody wants to be associated with him, except me, and as long as he allows me to I will be the friend that he needs.  I'm not going to stand by and watch as you treat him like the dirt under your fingernails anymore, when I see shades of you in the ring this weekend I'm going to rip you apart.

Now moving on to another adversary of mine, Vicky, you finally had the moxie to approach a microphone; and here I was worried for nothing, thinking that you were going to stand us up.  You can save your excuses for your silence because as usual I don't believe a word of it.  The wisest thing for you to do was to be quiet all week, have us forget about you while we focused on ripping each other apart, then once we saw you in the ring with us we wouldn't mind you because we'd be more focused on taking each other down.  Which would have meant an easy victory for you, but it's nice to know that you're not willing to take the easy way out--this time anyways--but you lost your advantage.  As we all know, Norman is physically stronger than most, but his mental level is his biggest weakness in this match.  For you however, it's the complete opposite, you're very limited in your wrestling abilities but you are rather intelligent.  Now that you've given up your only means of winning this match, it's safe to say that you're in for a world of hurt just like Pete.  Because I posses the best of both traits my biggest worry would be the two of you double teaming me, which is highly unlikely due to the immense hatred you have for one another.  But just encase you do, I have adopted another trait from man-made Gods like The Heart Break Boy that puts me ahead of the pack...Faith.  I know you're probably rolling your eyes at me right now and a year ago I probably would have done the same as you are now.  But you shouldn't underestimate it's power, a year ago I relied heavily on logic and my strength to get me over, but it never got me to where I wanted to be.  My physical and mental abilities got me the Elite, Interwire, and Tag Team Championships but couldn't so much as point me in the right direction of the Answer's Title.  For a while I disregarded everything they said about Faith because I found it to be cliche'.  But the moment I had nothing left to lose I turned to Faith and I won the Grand Rampage as well as the Answer's Championship.  Coincidence?  I think not.  So when you threaten me with promises of ending my career, I just laugh.  For one, I believe in myself; and two, ending careers isn't a skill that can be learned at a Training Facility or a talent that can be showcased on America's Got Talent.  It's an action that takes Will Power, something you clearly do not have.  Because you do not posses it, you have been kept from your dreams of becoming World Champion all of these years.  What, you think now that you've found a Savior in Charles Manson that you have what it takes to pull the trigger?  You think that makes you powerful huh, well it doesn't.  In my eyes it makes you the weakest man in the EAW.  Ending someone's career is easy, but what I do is much harder and ten times worse.  I'm sure you're thinking, "What could be worse fate than death?"  Wishing you were dead, which is exactly what I plan to do to you and Peter this weekend; and there's nothing either of you can do to alter what is destined to happen.  You can make promises all you like about assassinating me but we both know that the moment you have the opportunity to do so, you're going to hesitate pulling that trigger; Peter will be shooting blanks and I will be shooting with the intent to make you wish I'd killed you.

Once I have retained my Championship, I want you to think about what you said earlier.  You're a Vulture who circles around roadkill from a high altitude.  But this is my meal.  Not to worry though, once I'm finished with it you can have the remains.

As I've stated earlier, there are a lot of promising athletes who are reduced to playing the roles of insignificant toys.  Do I feel sorry for them?  Not at all, because it's their own fault.  Vic Vendetta is but a lifeless toy restrained by string on a wooden plane, controlled by Charles Manson, and Peter is the Ventriloquist of Norman Hellion.  I much like the rest of the EAW cosmos find it hard to believe that two men guided by the influence and decree of another--whether real or fictitious--are going to overcome a man who speaks and acts under his own will.  Their desire for the Answer's Championship is no different from Pinocchio who aspires to be a real boy; it's time for the two of them to awaken from their slumber and submit to reality...you will NOT leave Territorial Invasion with my Championship as long as I have anything to do with it.
Tyler Parker
Post September 18th 2014, 8:58 pm by Tyler Parker
I'm no fighting champion but I defended the Interwire Championship in a Submission match against Superior Quality 85, a match that was more so his specialty than mine and I won. I'm no fighting champion but I defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Jacob Senn because of what he was doing to WWEFan, that was my decision and I won. I'm no fighting champion but I defended the World Heavyweight Championship twice in one night against GI Styles and then against Mikado Sekaiichi who cashed in his King of Extreme and attacked me from behind repeatedly, I kicked out once and fought until my last breath. I guess me being a fighting champion really is BS. I guess you're right, Demon, I really haven't went out there in the ring and challenged anyone and everyone in this business to a match for the National Extreme Championship. I guess it's my fault, I guess I'm to blame, I guess I'm a disappointment. No, see, if it was my fault? I'd be willing to own up to it, just like I was willing to own up to all of my mistakes. If I was to blame? Then I wouldn't argue what you had to say about me. If I was a disappointment? I wouldn't even be here in EAW today, I wouldn't even be a champion, I wouldn't even be in the main event at Territorial Invasion. See, if anything you had to say about me was true, then you would have me but you don't know a damn thing about me. You say I looked down on you and Kawajai. Maybe that was true then but you and everyone else haven't left it in the past. Because that isn't who I am today, that was never what I was about and that's what I never will be about. I'm willing to admit that you and Kawajai proved people wrong, myself included. Both of you made something out of nothing, you made something out of yourselves and that's something I've come to respect you for but that's where the respect ends. Because for every pathetic thing you have to say about me? I lose that little bit of respect for you. That may not mean anything to you and it's okay if it doesn't but you should know I am what I say I am. You may think what I say I am is BS but you aren't me, you don't know what's in my heart and you don't know what it's like go through what I've been through. You may have been through a lot but none of it's like that.

You don't give a damn about the GOAT Circle? If you don't give a damn, you wouldn't have went out there in the ring and cut what you consider to be your best promo on the GOAT Circle. You even told the whole world that you should be in it. Yeah, you don't give a damn, Demon. Is that what you have to say about it now? Because you know you're never going to be one of the greatest here in EAW? Know that, deep down, you'd go as far as to call it a "jerk circle?" It's funny that you think I tried to fool you, when you just tried to fool me. You're full of it, if you don't give a damn then you wouldn't have gotten so bent out of shape about it but you do, Demon, you do give a damn. More than you want us to believe. What's also funny, is that Diamond Cage has it in his mindset that I wouldn't give a damn if EAW was closed tomorrow. That's funny because, if I'm right and I know I am, Diamond Cage is the one who doesn't give a damn about being apart of Team Crash, he's more concerned about what's best for him and what's best for Diamond Cage is a reign with the Answers World Championship. That's his reasoning for being apart of Team Crash and it isn't even about EAW. So for him to tell me that I wouldn't give a damn if EAW was closed tomorrow is a slap to my face. Know what though? Every vixen who's been ever here in EAW has a harder slap than that selfish brat does. Because it's funny to me that even one of my own teammates, someone I could trust, has in it in his mindset that I'm a bust. Because if any of us has been a disappointment, it's Diamond Cage. So if you think you're going to be passive-aggressive like Dark Demon, then at least say something else to me because I haven't heard I was a bust in the past few years or so. Know who you're talking to because if you have anything else to say to me? Then know what the hell you're talking about when talking to me. I would give a damn if EAW was closed tomorrow, so don't go there with me because if you do, then I'd make sure you never lay a finger on the Answers World Championship, EAW Championship or even the World Heavyweight Championship. Don't think I would? Then go ahead and try me.

Try me. All of you, try me. Because if any of you have a problem with what I have to say, then go ahead and say it to my face because I have no problem letting you know how I feel. Demon, you seem to have a problem with me but we aren't going to solve it until we're inside of War Games. I never once said or thought I was better than you and Mr. DEDEDE. I don't go around here and talk about how I'm better than ____ and ____. I don't do any of that because it's pointless, it doesn't matter if I say I'm better, it only does when we're out there in the ring. Hurricane Hawk, Cy Henderson and Brian Daniels are going to be in the Hall of Fame before me, that's fine with me because all three of them deserve to be in there as much as me but it doesn't eat me up because they're going to be in the Hall of Fame before me. Hell, there's plenty of people who have gone in the Hall of Fame before me but that isn't to say they're better than me. It isn't a race to see who gets into the Hall of Fame first because I know, one day, I'm going to be in there with the likes of Y2Impact, Jaywalker and Heart Break Boy and that's where I plan on being when I'm retired. Say what you will, think what you will, it doesn't eat me up because I know I deserve to be in Hall of Fame and it's where I was always going to be. Even with the obstacles and setbacks I've had to overcome, it wasn't for nothing and it's made me that much better of an extremist and a human being. Do you really think I was trying to hurt you with my words? No, I was just trying to throw passive-aggressive insults like you usually do. I was trying to level with you but no, I think it's ridiculous trying to hurt someone with my words. I'm going to hurt you, Demon, not with my words but with my bare hands. That's what I do because at the end of the day? I'm an extremist, not some bottom bitch like you. Do you really think that you have me worried? Scared for my career or even my life? To have second thoughts about being apart of Team Crash? I never been worried, scared or had second thoughts because someone like you threatened me. You're always talking about how you'd kill someone, how you'd stab them with your railroad spike and still wouldn't stop until they dragged you out of the ring. That's the difference between you and I, Demon; you're always talking. Tell you what though, Demon, bring that railroad spike of yours inside of War Games. Try to put me out of my misery. Try to stab me. Try to kill me.

You heard me.

I want you to.

I dare you.
Devan Dubian
Post September 18th 2014, 8:50 pm by Devan Dubian
Put more trust in nobility of character than in an oath, Jacob Senn. You can solemnly promise all you want but the thing is, these affidavits aren’t going to stop for what is already foreordained this Saturday. You can pray to any God you want whether it may be Mr. DEDEDE, Kevin Devastation, or if it even floats your boat: you can even pray to the former The Legendary Sekaiichi. The matter of fact is that it doesn’t matter which God you’re praying to at every given moment till Saturday, what is written will never die. You may be a proud owner of many epithets but even you are not strong enough to change what is already written. You could even hold an upper hand over me on your most glorious and opportune day and you still wouldn’t find yourself victorious at the end of the match. Why you ask? You do not just change destiny. This isn’t live any book or movie you’ve ever read or saw Jacob Senn. This is reality and as much as you like seeing yourself as this over the life figure, you’re eventually going to need to return to reality soon. I’m hoping that for the life of me and all of the fans that it’s this Saturday when you come crashing down back to earth after you lose your precious. I think instead of rather focusing on what you should do to confine what is already written, perhaps you should rather focus on what you’re going to say after you lose. I know it was always a consistent status quo of mentioning the world champions name and the words misjudgment and screw-up somewhere mixed in there but what will you do now? It’s different this time Senn, isn’t it? This time you actually became the world champ. A world champ with the help of a mercenary, a bald diminutive and the serendipity of having your opponent at best be working on thirty percent but a world champ nonetheless. I know you feel no mercy and I know that you don’t care for anything you do now but do you really think that there is any chance in this world where I would let that happen again? I am a fan of Brian Daniels and as much as I admired him for going out that night to fight for his world title, he didn’t have a bold plan to go about it. It’s just like sports. The first ever time you ran a play with a mate, it works out perfectly and people tend to applaud your effort. Then the next week; they play an opponent who’s been analyzing, studying and countering every way the play can be performed and thus they are able to stop it and win. Do you think that had the team that construed the perfect play a week ago decided to change up their mix-up even a little bit that they would have had a much higher chance of coming out this week the victors? It’s all about how you function and what I’ve learned about in just the past few weeks is that you’re a routine machine Jacob Senn. By choosing to be self-destructible and reckless, you are still creating a status quo. Your most principal weakness is the one you just don’t expect it to be, you’re too volatile. I know how far you are willing and how long you are willing to see this out so I’ll wait you out until you yourself are willing to open that ladder for me and carry me, beg me to win that EAW championship. So then tell me something I haven’t heard in a while Jacob Senn. You have let this title go to your head and when you lose it, your whole life will flash in front of you. No, you won’t be dying but in only a matter of a month; you’ve made this world title a benefit to your heart. All I have to do is keep prodding around for a bit longer before you fully blow over and that’s when I take my chance. What will your excuse be this time? Or perhaps you will finally come to the realization that you were just defeated by a nobler man in his natural habitat.

You’re not a changed man at all Jacob Senn. In fact if anything, I believe that you are bitterer now than you ever were contending for the world championship. I realize that you’ve made it your occupation to tell everyone about the epiphany you had a few weeks ago but the truth is, you’re not changed. Nobody really ever changes, they just like to supplements and other specs to make themselves think that they’ve changed. The truth is that deep down, you know that you didn’t win this world championship. You know that you aren’t the real world champ because you’re not the one who won this world championship, it was if anything a team effort. The man that used to give speeches that lasted longer than his matches would almost admit that you are not the deserving world champion. He would know the truth, he would know that you hate the matter of fact that you needed help to win the world championship. I used to dislike those speeches because to me, they always felt like if they were praying for pity but I will admit that the man who delivered them had passion to make me believe that what he was telling was the truth. I know for a fact that man would not tolerate winning the most prized championship in this company’s history in such an unprincipled way. You can claim that you are a wretched lion now all you want and you can claim that I know nothing all you want but again Senn, the only greater enemy you’re facing inside this match other than myself is yours truly, you. I succumb to pressure when it’s not even my turn and you’re telling me that after all these years with contenders match after contenders match, that you think you can easily walk into a real contenders match and be able to walk out all limbed? I’m this close to breaking you down. I’m this close before you start actually believing my words. Your façade is good and it’s lasted for over a month now but you’re going to have to succumb at some point. You know that you are not ready to do this. You feel muted for even trying to defend a title that’s not yours and on top of that, you also have your question of What If spiraling down your brain cords and then you have me. You call it bizarre to even think me as of a king but realize that a true king knows when he has won or lost and standing on the top of the hierarchy and I’m looking down on you and your edgy face.  A King is often most fortune to give out desires so throw out your pride and bow down to what you really want: one desire from me to end this gruesomeness for you once and for all. Well Jacob Senn, I am glad to announce that as of this Saturday at Territorial Invasion, you will be relieved of all your duties and be welcomed to the reigns of the true next utmost EAW Champion.
Anderson.
Post September 18th 2014, 8:44 pm by Anderson.
Johnny Ventura, you are an idiot.

"You see AA, it doesn't even require less than ten seconds to just pick up a random quote from World War I, which was uttered by President Woodrow Wilson, to use it as some sought of motive for you in this match. You really didn't think about what Wilson was intending to convey when he wanted to build a nation, and not a shaping army of some sought?"

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Mindblown

You don't even make any sense. I don't know I'm supposed to respond to that, but I'll try my best anyway. Listen, Ventura, it all boils down to this: I want to create a democracy within EAW. I want guys who eat, sleep, and breath professional wrestling to be given their fair share. And more importantly, I want to be rewarded for busting my ass off each and every single day. I don't work my ass off to have someone like you walk right over me. I don't work my ass off to have someone like Mr. DEDEDE treat me like a trash. I bust my ass off because I want to reach the promised land. Territorial Invasion is just another step closer for me personally, but as I've said before, this stretches beyond me. This is about the entirety of EAW. What don't you get? It's the entire nation, the entire nation of EAW, that is affected by this. Not just us 10 men. Get it? Got it? Good.

"Clearly, Diamond Cage wants to "die" at Territorial Invasion because he is going to bring the true essence of the word vicious into effect. He wants to spill blood, he wants to break the ring, hell he wants to break all his bones just so that he can hear an ample amount of pops from his stunts. That is fine by me if that is how he gets carried around in EAW, but now that I am back in this company...now that I have the chance to prove everyone wrong....

There won't be anything vicious.
There won't be a new forming of a new nation.
It will just be the renaissance of the new, and everlasting entity."

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Snoop+facepalm

Okay, so Diamond Cage is a monster. You established that. Now what? What am I supposed to take from that other than the fact that you're a moron, which I'm SURE everyone knew already. Don't give me that renaissance of a new entity bullshit. For your entire tenure in EAW, all you did was say things that sounded cool but every time you stepped foot in that ring, you didn't do anything; that's all it was: words. I quite vividly recall the Extreme Elimination Chamber in 2013 where if an outsider were to hear you, they'd surely be expecting a great fight from you. At the actual extreme elimination chamber, however, you were nowhere to be seen. I also recall at Pain for Pride when you were facing the worst world champion in EAW history and lost. Yeah, I quite vividly remember that too!

" You are just a pawn that is poised to get mocked at because you are absolutely a fluke heading into this match. That is the truth, and that is the unveiling of what people couldn't say in front of you, just to keep your, "happy happy futureee" in check. If you want to face reality, this is a perfect example to align your career under my influence."

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mhb6bhZDMi1qz4rgp

Right. I'm a fluke. I'm a fluke who is going to give you the beating of your life on Saturday, so that works out for both of us. I'm not going to allign your career under your influence, because after TI... your career will merely be a shell of what it could have been. You could have been a certified first-ballot future hall of famer by now, but now you're looked at as the extremist that the men of EAW can absolutely not become. You are an example of what NOT TO BE.
After Saturday night, you'll be an example of what happens when you bore Alex Anderson.

Entertain me next time.
Territorial Invasion 3
Post September 18th 2014, 8:24 pm by Guest
Territorial Invasion #3
When It Rains It Pours

** The EAW universe is bulging with anticipation. It is trembling with it. True greatness will be witnessed as EAW's superstars take center stage around the world to show truly what they are made of. Some of the Superstars are made of Fake Gold. Some are made of red headed stepchild syndrome. Some are made of false sense of honor. Others are just made up of trying dreams that will fall shorter than they want. All these things can make a person who they are. These questions will be answered Saturday Night at Territorial Invasion. **

Lochlan Rossdale: Yeah that's fine. I know. I know. Yeah I'll deal with them all at some point. Yeah. Well some of them just aren't in my league. Just a few of them I'll worry about. Yeah. Then again, anyone can be a threat in this kind of match. Yes. Yes I do. Well I've got to get going. Sure we can do something for tomorrow. Alright I'll see you then. Wait! Don't forget to bring the pictures of Mom and Dad. Later.

** Lochlan has been on the phone with his brother. He is coming to to meet with him Friday Night. The day before Territorial Invasion takes place. He wants to bring in his brother, sister in law and their 2 children for his big Battle Royal matchup. Lochlan is looking as confident as he ever has, despite the trying circumstances of a Battle Royal. **

Passenger: You missed it! It was a right turn back there on Maple Street. Just turn around in this parking lot. Loch, you know that you've got to do this right? You need to do this. You didn't miss the turn on purpose did you?

LR: No! Just leave me alone about this. I'll deal with it today. It's been a few years, but I think this is the time. I've been troubled by not doing this for some time.

Passenger: Yes I know Loch. I think now it truly the time. With your big match coming up and all. I think it's the best time. You need to move on.

LR: You're right. I'm sorry for being so difficult about this. Father and I never really got along well. All the tension and confusion between us. You're right Lorraine.

** It is slowly raining. The pace of the rain is somewhere in between an sprinkle and a steady rain. The ground is moist, but not drenched. The sky has taken the sun away, it looks like dusk, but it's really about 3pm. Lochlan pulls into the gravel driveway, rides along it. Occasionally looking at the names of everyone placed in formation of families. He wished he had his own family. They stop and get out. The tombstone is surrounded by only a few trees in the area. There's no one buried beside their father. This is a newer spacious area of the graveyard. Lochlan walks up to the small tombstone as his good childhood friend Lorraine stays intentionally behind him. **

LR: Dad, you know I've missed you. It's been what? Almost 7 years, and I've only been down here to see you once. Maybe I don't want to know the truth behind why you died. Maybe I don't want to face it. I'm sorry. I always loved you. Despite our differences.

** These words are dear to Lochlan as he passes the whispers to the cold stone. Lorraine has creepily walked behind him. One hand on Lochlan's bent down shoulders. **

LR: I know we never got along, and I think a lot of that has to do with me. Maybe I tell myself this at night. I don't know. You would be proud of me in my wrestling career. You always wanted me to be a wrestler. I am. I am one Dad. I'm even wrestling for the New Breed Championship Saturday night. I wish you could be there. I wish you could see me give me all to you.

** Almost on cue, the rain pours down harder than ever. **

LR: There's things in this life we take for granted. I'll never do this again. I've treated each day without you as a reminder of you. I just couldn't face this place until today. I'll come around more often. I miss you... Dad. Cheer for me on Saturday night? I'll do my best to make you proud.

** With the rain coming down almost in a clear curtain they run back to the Trans Am. Lorraine stayed right there with Lochlan to the end. They get in the car and drive away. Going back to Lorraine's place where Lochlan will drop her off. **

LR: Thanks for coming with me. My father loved you like a daughter. You were there for me in my teen years, when things were so wild and crazy for me. I'll always appreciate that.

L: Not a problem. I'll always be here for you. We'll always be friends. I wish you would come around more than once a month.

LR: Yeah I know. I just like to stay to myself.

L: You want to come up... and talk?

LR: No I can't do that tonight. I have a heavy day of training tomorrow.

** Lorraine puts her hand on Lochlan's face. Telling him that he can always confide to her his deepest fears and desires. She knows that no other desire is larger than the New Breed Title. **

L: Alright. That's fine. I've only seen you like 6 times or something since your father died 7 years ago. Promise you will come around more.

LR: Yeah I might. We'll see. I miss you. I do. I'll call you later. My brother is coming in tomorrow. 

** Lochlan drives away, feeling some sorrow, but at the same time wanting to prove to everyone that he is the next New Breed Champion. **
VENTURA.
Post September 18th 2014, 8:10 pm by VENTURA.
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 J7i4iNH

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 On_air

[The following live audio recording contains high levels of knowledge and understanding. If you know you lack these two traits, then simply get the hell out.]

People of the Extreme Answers Wrestling, it gives me great honor and pride for me to take my valuable time out of my life, going out to clubs, drinking some wine, and doing me, to deliver this important speech concerning Territorial Invasion.

As it stands, lets give a warm round of applause for Team DDD for the landslide victory against Team Crash. It was easy for them to act as fools right from the get-go, and with their constant obsession in trying to be badasses, their own personality didn't personally agree with what they had to say. Whether it was because of Alex Anderson's unveiling of how dumb he can truly be by finally being at the main event, or to Diamond Cage even having his own partner stab him right behind his back, this clearly shows that Extreme Answers Wrestling NEEDS a renovation to move better and forward. Of course, I will be the man to take the much toll for the change to keep this place running smoothly and future-free, but it will take a heavy sum to get this work under control.

That's right, this declaration fully goes into effect on how automatically Team DDD will win this "match". I mean, it is very hard for me to grasp how these men were billed to be the future of this company, while they are confused, tormented, and weak under their own accord. I know that they want to be at their best for this match, against the men who don't require even a minute of training, knowing how much talent was already bestowed upon us, but when they try to cut a pipebomb that makes a sizzling noise to the ears, that is when you know that you must just stop trying and admit defeat. I don't have to talk for hours, I did not need to be a Diamond Cage to instigate a pointless war of words between DEDEDE and Demon, but it is all because of convincing. DEDEDE and Demon already want to make clear of Team Crash's absent knowledge by even willing to add a few words to spice the heat up for this match. It is just sad that this match has been qualified to be a war games, while all that this has turned into is a play-fight. Time for recess children.

I am done with adding sense into your minds, I am done hearing this useless sermons on how Team Crash is going to counter against all odds, because it has been wrapped up, sent into a package, delivered onto my doorstep, and stamped as bullshit. Cage can be vicious in his dreams, Tyler can try and revitalize his career, Crash and AA can keep testing each other all they want, and Xavier, Xavier...well, you can just be yourself. In just a couple of days, the future will be brightly dimmed from the beginning of the match to the end, until the golden lights flash upon the men that fought this battle with power and domination. The trumpets will be heard, the confetti will be poured all over the ring. The era for Team DDD has finally arrived, and it looks to become a play set for doom.

And as soon as that doom unveils,
the entity debuts.

Thank you, and have a crappy night.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 J7i4iNH

Post September 18th 2014, 8:05 pm by Guest
I can still remember my last match in EAW so vividly. I remember quietly stepping into the arena where House of Glass was being placed. The smell of buttery popcorn and regret by some Vixens filled the entire building. Anticipation and anxiety also filled in the room. After weeks of Cameron and I going at each other’s throat, everyone didn’t know what to expect from our match. The smile that took its territory on my face couldn’t mask the despair that was visibly shown through my eyes. Sitting backstage on a cheap plastic chair next to Tanny was torture. Hearing her raspy fucking voice ramble on about how I must retain my championship wanted to make my ears bleed. Waiting for my match to start and end so I could bolt out of there seemed like an eternity. Once the miraculous time arrived, my name was called out to the ring and the fans started cheering. Their laughter, their screams and chants were heard throughout the arena. I would be lying if I said I got an adrenaline rush at that very moment. I didn’t. I walked out there wanting to punch every single brat that was sitting in the front row. At the corner of my eye, I had a glimpse of those jars that were filled with glass. Knowing that we had to put our hands in there made me angrier and the hatred towards the career path I chose grew even greater.

The last bit of motivation and enthusiasm I had for my job was completely gone after our match. The moment I felt Carrie’s gorilla arms pick me up and hit me with a DDT made me want to go in a hole and die. After that moment my vision was black. My hearing was muffled and I felt like I couldn’t even breathe. Everything I worked for, all of the countless nights I spent training, it all went to the shitter. The last thing I remember from that match was moments after it was officially declared over. I slowly opened my eyes as I felt tiny pieces of confetti hit my forehead. The bright lights from above made it hard for me to see, but I could hear it all. Cameron’s theme started playing and the crowd was going absolutely wild. At that very moment I sat up only to see Cameron Ella Ava walking up the ramp with Hurricane Hawk, holding MY Vixens Championship. That was one of the worst pains I’ve ever felt hell, even worse than when I lost to SG1. After that, I had absolutely no motivation to continue going. And even if I did decide to stay in EAW at that time, I would have given the worst performances of my life.

Do you still think I should have stayed, Cameron? I was a battered woman, not knowing what to do with her life. I doubted whether I had made the correct decision in pursuing wrestling as a career. I took some time off to clear my head and I’ve already stated what I did during that time, so I’m not even going to go into depth about it. And the feelings I just explained aren’t even half of what really went on. I did the best decision for myself and for EAW and nothing you say can make me think otherwise. No matter how hard you try to guilt trip me for leaving, I did the right thing.

I didn’t know I would have to explain myself to you as much as I have. You know, you being an “open minded” person and all I would have assumed you understood where I was coming from since the get-go. But don’t worry; I have no problem in doing so. The more I go into depth about my departure, the more it makes you look bad for making out of this world suggestions to what I should have done. Regardless, that’s in the past. I know you and I had no previous contact before I returned so it’s somewhat hard to focus on something else. But for the sake of the EAW audience, let’s move forward.  What matters now is that I’m here. I’m ready and I’ve never been so motivated before in my life. My enthusiasm and excitement to get back in the ring are off the charts. I’ve showed nothing but that ever since coming back so I don’t know where you get the whole “You show no motivation” from. Everyone else notices how I’m working my tail off, maybe you should take your own advice and wipe the bullshit that’s not letting you see very well. That or you should deflate your ego just a tad bit. Also, you act as if being called stubborn is a good thing. Do you know the exact definition? It’s having determination to never change your own attitude or change your view on something in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so. You may not let the bullshit get to you, but you come off as ignorant when someone else tries to throw in their two cents on a topic and you completely bash them for doing so. Now, does that really sound like something to be proud of? I’m pretty sure a lot of people wouldn’t consider that honorable. But hey, you’re Cameron Ella Ava, you do your thing.  

Territorial Invasion is coming faster than you think. Times are soon going to change for the better of this company. The Cameron Ella Ava everyone knows and loves will be the battered woman on Saturday night. You will be broken physically and mentally. I have a few tricks up my sleeve that you still don’t know about. And trust me; it doesn’t hurt when you bash me for being an opportunist. I don’t mind it when people hate me for being smart.
Kevin Devastation
Post September 18th 2014, 7:50 pm by Kevin Devastation
Well at least you finally said it...

At east you finally admitted that I am that I am...

That I am a God...

A God that deems you unworthy of being on the same playing field as he, not because I am a "coward" or a "bitch" that you say I am Lucian. But because the fact is this, you do not deserve to be on the same field as I because you have no right to cal yourself a veteran, a legend in this company no matter where your heart lies. You have bled for EAW, you have been broken for EAW, and you have taken everything that people like me have dished out to you in the bullying and the hatred and the overall putting you down below the ground like nobody else has ever done to you anywhere else in your life. And for that you want to rip my head off, and I understand that Lucian. But you, with all your strength and all your might must know that I will not let that happen. Because I will do everything in my power to keep that form going down the way you want it to. I am going to give everything that I have to show you that the evil man I was before is nothing to what I have become over the years. Because then I was just a man who was angry, who was full of hatred and full of envy and would do anything to get what he wanted. See that guy is gone and has been gone for a while, people like you who have not faced me just assume that that guy is still around. You are wrong, I love telling you that because you do not believe it until I am standing face to face with you, blood dripping down my face and I still am coming...MY HAIR AND FLESH BURNED TO HELL AND BACK AND I AM STILL COMING FOR YOU...MY BODY DESTROYED AND I STILL GET UP AND COME FOR YOU. I AM THE NIGHTMARE YOU CAN NOT WAKE UP FROM YOU PEICE OF TRASH, AND I AM GOING TO END YOUR MISERABLE CAREER AT TERRITORIAL INVASION IF I PLEASE! Not because I have to to beat you, but because I would want to if you pushed back even more than I think is worth you being around to try and cause some kind of uproar when I am on my rightful throne as World Champion again. You are going to endure punishment like you never thought possible, not just verbal like you think I only am capable of, but the kind of punishment and pain that you would only see in a horror movie. Hell is the destination Lucian, and hell is where you will have your final resting place will be. You are not gonna like the accommodations like others woud that expect going there, but I am sure you will make due with what is done. I mean don't worry about anything, because no amount of worry or complaining or moaning and groaning will make anything better. I just hope Lucian that over the years since I first met the piece of trash that stands in front of me today as George Copeland that you have become a better dancer. Because what they say is true Lucian, your last dance is a dance with the devil.
Cage.
Post September 18th 2014, 6:40 pm by Cage.
I laugh, I laugh at how my own partner thinks I'm acting tough, and he says that because he was the champion already, so he couldn't give a fuck if this place closed it's fucking doors tomorrow, at least he recovered from his Bust of the Year award right? At least he got his world title right? Shut the fuck up. You are such a gullible boy toy, oh my fucking god, “I'm carrying the flag for Zack Crash” you a flag boy now? Because there is another thing to carry the flag, it's another to fight for that flag, so go ahead, carry it. Make it look good, I don't even give a fuck about you anyways. Ryan, if being a champion doesn't matter to you, THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? WHY? ARE YOU HERE TO RUN EAW OUT OF BUSINESS IN TERMS OF CATERING? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THE CHAMPION? WHAT FUCKING SENSE IS THAT! You are just taking up space then, you are a real life spoke on the wheel, and you like it, you expect championships to fall in your lap because you have daddy on your side and daddy is Mr. DEDEDE, daddy is the guy who will save you! Ryan really you aren't that much original trying to call me pitiful, so what? You are a pitiful human being, doesn't hurt me nor does it hurt you, it's sissy shit, it's fourth grade shit, he said she said bullshit that you can't seem to realize doesn't work with a guy like me. Intelligent sure, you really are intelligent, I mean you see what happens to the other guys who team with DEDEDE yet you need to be relevant so bad you team with him, smart decision you are so very much intelligent, if you were that much intelligent Ryan, you would be a world champion because you aren't the first to question my intelligence,BUT EXCUSE ME FOR FORGETTING THAT EAW IS A MOTHERFUCKING CHEMISTRY QUIZ THAT I DIDN'T FUCKING STUDY FOR! Shut the fuck up. Stronger is nice, real nice, and faster is real cute, I wasn't born with much athletic ability, and I wasn't jumping on trees like a monkey, all you are saying is shit other people have said about having more speed and shit than me, so what? Have you beaten who I've beaten? Have you been in the main events I've been in? And have you even been in a match people would consider match of the year? Hell no, the fuck out of here. You are right, YOU ARE BUILT FOR THE BUSINESS, because some old bastard decided that only big men can be wrestlers, only larger than life superstars and that barrier was shattered a long time ago Ryan, it isn't the 80s anymore, size doesn't make you better it makes you a big enough target man. And no wonder you've grown accustomed to being where you are at, with your nose buried deep in his ass because you don't realize the bullshit that is coming of your mouth, I don't need sympathy I am stating clear facts that he tried to ruin my life and Zack cost me something I been chasing for years. You haven't been cost shit, you were champion of the new breed, you might as well call that the welcome to EAW championship, you haven't lived in this business yet and realize that people are going to screw you over. You know what I find cute? When everyone else gets screwed over or tap to Xavier Williams like yourself, and then you go on an entire bitch fit. But when I get screwed over, I am the one trying to get sympathy? Oh shut the fuck, once again. You are such a Diamond Cage wannabe it's so cute, what are you going to do now? Drool? You love making people's lives a living hell, I've been doing that for lord knows how long Ryan, you are working a GIMMICK, YOU AREN'T FUCKING REAL, THERE IS NO REALITY TO YOU. And you know what, I think you going to thank me for this ass kicking I'm fixing to give you, because you going to realize that you've needed it for a long time now. What is the reality to you Ryan? What are you? Hurting people brought me to the top, and then I realized I had no gold around my waist so I was doing a bunch of stupidity, are you kidding me? Ryan, that doesn't scare me, you are such a billy bad ass wannabe, you are like a guy seeing a pair of sneakers on another kids feet in school and you want those same sneakers man, but you need to realize that you can't fit. You just can't man, there is no room for you, You are the biggest dumb ass I've ever met, I honestly think you think headling and being champion and stuff isn't important because you know you aren't really built for this business, you are built as the supporting cast for the real stars, you are a replacement man. A fucking pawn in the world's largest fucking chess game, At this point you aren't even worthy of being taken seriously by me, you have no passion, the passion for hurting people is because you want to mask your tears away of knowing you'll never amount to shit, the least you can accomplish is being a Chris Hessian wannabe and that is some living in the past for you, bitch. 

Biggest failure? Dark Demon shut the fuck up, honestly, I'm really tired of you and your bullshit, because all you do is you praise these guys like Zack and them and want to use them as pawns to get you what you want. And then you don't get your way and you piss and bitch and moan and then when a fucking coward like you needs a woman, Zack and Starr himself is another reason why you can't and never will be better than me. Every time we face you say the same ole shit about how I'm a failure, tell me something I don't know, I don't fucking care. You call me a failure because of the shit that happened in the past, I realize that this company is about sniveling bitches. Knocking people off the high horse and wanting to be the king of the jungle, but the fact that you can't do it by yourself and you need someone else to help you is the reason why you aren't a champion in my books but does my book ever matter? Of course it doesn't AND THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM! No one cares to fucking listen, you don't listen to these people and that is why you can never be chairman of this piece of shit and that is why you only put the company on the line over a fucking woman, you are forgetting another thing. Lethal Consequences couldn't beat me either, in fact who competed on Showdown the next night? While LC didn't? Do me a favor and take a seat and let me educate you for a moment, I can open up Pain for Pride, and I can open up Midsummer Massacre because the fact of the matter is no matter where it is I always steal the show, I send people home happy, I do my job better than anybody else, I don't need to go from chasing Cameron Ella Ava to some guy who will set an entire arena on fire, like you would anyways. I mean honestly, you are a gutless coward who needed Project E.G.O to stay relevant, who needed to purchase EAW to stay relevant. Because honestly Dark Demon, and I honestly mean this from the heart, you realize you'll never make it inside EAW's little “GOAT Circle” and so you now are filled with depression, you have nothing else to live for, your end is coming, and if Zack couldn't end you, I know I can. If I'm a sell out, then you are a sell out, if your uncle Ryan Adams didn't have a heart and showed some compassion, this entire legacy known as Dark Demon wouldn't even fucking exist, you wouldn't have been known for shit else after Territorial Invasion last year. Plus he damn near ended your career at Reasonable Doubt, you know what Demon? I get what this is, you guys think Crash won't give me the title shot, I already said I wouldn't be shocked if it didn't happen. But let's say I joined Mr. DEDEDE, you'd be praising me through the fucking roof right? Zack would have been calling me a sell out? And why? Because I'm that dangerous, I am that unpredictable and if you want to go to war with someone on your side why wouldn't you want Diamond Cage? I'm a battle tested war machine, you guys are just selfish that I made my own decision, but Demon I know what I am doing. I am not a sell out, I am more of a guy who knows he belongs in the main event. I am in here for the main event, I ain't carrying the flag for Crash, I ain't no one's flower girl. You of all people have the the audacity to talk about cry baby? Demon your tears are used as a river because you are the biggest bitch in EAW history. You are the one who bitches and moans and when someone else does it, you have the nerve to call them out on their shit, yet you don't think your shit stinks? The fuck out of here man, you so ass backwards it's funny. In fact man, I ain't been beaten since Grand Rampage, maybe that is proof enough, or how about I beat Starr without help when you needed help? Dark Demon you ain't even in my league. You want to be remembered for being Cleopatra's bitch you can, it doesn't matter to me, I know you'd do it again and screw me if it means winning, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BEAT ME! You need help, like goshhhhhhh..... You need help to beat this underachieving drooling sack of shit, admit it. You get one victory over me, because of a woman Starr and Zack and you think you are so much better than me? You are just better are getting people to buy into your bullshit. See Demon, I been doing what you been doing lately, I been cutting myself, I been acting rogue and like I don't give a fuck, but I never needed Collin Lightening by my side. You call him Uncle, dude...... You call him Uncle! That's all I need to say, you call the fucking guy Uncle Demon, and I don't think it's you losing your sanity. You are very much sane, you know what you are doing, you don't strike fear into me, your words are like water demon. It'll dry up, or maybe a human might drink it and it turns into piss. You might aswell consider yourself the flag boy for Team DEDEDE or uncle in this case. Doesn't really matter, I'm still walking into Toronto, Canada to open up the ice cold plates and serve it.
Post September 18th 2014, 6:37 pm by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 PHb4HWnvNySvEauNyYrmNRD4L9AV8ICJcgobCu0wzdZGahD4-4S_tVBY5dvgLMN7JIbwUVD20H2OKWXRm9CZGb8fHTLlH24b4fiJaailBSlw4EVvqoH8vTNq2P-GzVkknw

“Christ, I need a drink. There’s nothing that gives me a migraine more than playing verbal ping pong with a bunch of assholes that just can’t get the meaning behind my words. But that’s war. War doesn’t follow logic. When war is declared, it’s not words that change the tide and save the day, it’s fighting. It’s bullets racing across the field until they’re stopped by the first piece of flesh that meets their sights. It’s bombs going off like like it’s the fourth of fucking July. It’s men screaming in pain and agony. I don’t scare easy, but it’s a scary thing to know nothing I have to say will ever change what I have to do when I step into the ring with these five dumb bastards at Territorial Invasion. Nobody wants to go home a loser and everybody wants to be right, because what they believe is right is what motivated them to pull the trigger and start something they can no longer back out of. That’s what real war is, fighting to win even harder when the battle within you becomes harder and harder to bear with every passing day. I could take you through a history lesson of the world and how it works, I could show you photographic evidence of just how wrong your beliefs are, I could literally show you the future in all its glory. No matter how bad it may be for you, there’s nothing changing your mind at this point. This isn’t a rebellion anymore, it’s a massacre. We’re about to end the careers of five men that should have known better before they jumped the gun and ended up trapped within two rings, one mesh cage, and five superior men that are going to take the dreams and ambitions they once held so dear to their hearts and shatter them all over their skulls. Fighting the corrupt pieces of shit I’ve ran into along the way to get here never bothered me. The scum that leeches onto cities like this, getting rid of them I never once gave a second thought to. But doing what I’m about to do to these guys that should have known better before it was too late is gonna haunt me in the end, I know it will. When this is all said and done, I won’t know if I should mourn for them or mourn for the last ounce of sanity I had in this scrambled head of mine. It’s not scum or corruption I’m about to fill with holes using this endless supply of ammunition they’re practically handing over to me. It’s not truly bad people that I’m about to erase from this company. These are people that think because they’ve been humiliated in front of the world, screwed out of gold and opportunities, been betrayed by people they thought trustworthy, and have been pushed too much and too far. I don’t want to hurt any of them.

But I will. The fact of the matter is that they’re on the side that won’t learn a single fucking thing when this is over. That’s why I’m here. That’s why I’m standing on this side to the disgust of men like Zack Crash. I am not going to be just another soldier lost in the fray of battle. That will not fucking happen as long as there’s a breath left in my body, I swear to God. What Zack Crash may or may not see by this point is that I’m doing this not for any glory and not because I’m complacent with this company and Mr. DEDEDE’s way of running it, but because I believe it takes far more drastic measures to shift a paradigm than simply usurping the last asshole from his throne so you can become the new one and the next asshole a year from now to taste a sword as its driven down your throat. This is the last, the very fucking last war I ever want to see and I’m gonna make sure of it in my own way, even if it means standing in battle next to the man that’s caused all of this grief. Even if it means destroying the men that want to change it all for the better as I do. Look at me. I’m not intimidating, my mask has been battered and beaten to the point where it’s almost unrecognizable, and my pants and shoes aren’t far behind. But if there’s one thing I have to be proud of in this world and proudly show off, it’s the dirt I’m covered in and the blood coagulating on my hands. It’s this filth and this blood that proves just how far I’m willing to go to change this disgusting world for the better. I will crawl in the muck if I have to in order to achieve change. I will bury through all of the piles of scum and bullshit and everything this horrible place has to offer and in the end I will not replace it like these five ignorant sons a bitches want to do, I will clean it and I will ensure it’s clean for every last day I have left in this world. Mr. DEDEDE has shown time and time again that he’s let power pollute his mind as it does all men sooner or later, but he’s not lost. He’s not some irredeemable soul, he’s just been swallowed by the filth and needs to be saved. He needs to be cleaned. He needs to remember who he is and why he’s here standing on the frontlines of this company as its leader. Zack Crash can compare me to Hitler, Stalin, and every other tyrant that pops into his head if it makes him sleep better at night and helps him convince himself that what he’s doing is the righteous thing, but the way I see it, there’s only one of us trying to create a civil war in this company because they couldn’t have what they wanted while the other is trying to change this for the better without any further casualties outside of the five we’re about to see come Territorial Invasion. Guess which one you are, Zack.”
Post September 18th 2014, 5:21 pm by Guest
You’re really not giving up on this ‘I have heart and dedication’ crap are you Tyler? You might fool others, but you don’t fool me. If you could defend the title every week, what stopped you from doing it? Why don’t you defend your title every week now? Why can Jacob Senn come out and invite anybody from any promotion to challenge him for his title and already build up successful title defences without even being prepared for them but you can’t? What stopped you then Tyler as world champion and what is stopping you from doing it right now?

Oh I know, this image of you having ‘more passion, heart and dedication to EAW!’’ is bullshit. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

So why keep lying to yourself that you’re any better than me or Uncle DEDEDE?

This ‘fighting champion’ barely defended his championship the moment he won it until Pain for Pride, this ‘fighting champion’ won’t defend it until next month most likely, going two full months without defending it at all. I know Tyler, it’s not up to you apparently, it’s all management’s fault. It’s Cleopatra’s fault, It’s DEDEDE’s fault, yada yada, it’s everybody else’s fault but yours and we’ll kindly ignore Jacob Senn gladly defending his title every week because HE is a fighting champion, Starr-Stan, despite my immense hatred for him, WAS a fighting champion, you? You’re not a fighting champion, you’re a coward. A coward who can ignore all the claims that he KNOWS he has it easy against Lucian Black and Aren Mstistlav but the fact remains, Tyler Parker is no fighting champion, he’s no face of the company and he never will be. He can be liked as hell, he can have all the ‘potential’ in the world but he’s never getting anywhere. Does it really sadden you to know that I’ve been in this business a lot less than you but I’ve already accomplished vast more both in the ring and out of it? That I’ve influenced more people than you can dream of? Does it sadden you to know that despite being in the business MUCH MUCH longer than him, Kawajai already surpassed you in every single way despite HIM carrying YOUR bags? Does it hurt deep down to know that he’s already a Hall of Famer, had arguably THE greatest title reign of all time and unlike your claims of yourself, he was a fighting champion with more passion, heart and dedication to EAW than the image you give to yourself? It really must eat you alive Tyler to think when you were ‘Mainstream’ Tyler Parker, the hottest kid on the block in 2010, the fastest rising commodity in EAW, the supposed leader of a ‘new generation’ and looked his nose down on me and Kawajai as nothing more than bag-carriers to you and now, four years later, WE did everything YOU were supposed to do. That we’ve had the long, successful ‘fighting champion’ reigns, we’ve STAYED in the main events, we became HALL OF FAMERS, we INFLUENCED more people, we set the BENCHMARK for everybody but you? A two month title reign and a few smaller title reigns is all you’ve got to show for four years in EAW?  That despite all your hype, you NEVER lived up to it at all and when it’s all said and done, Cyclone, Hawk and Brian are all gonna be hall of famers, more successful or just considered better than you?

That really must eat away at you deep down.

Seven years in this business and that’s all you got to show for your ‘heart, passion and dedication’.

That really must eat you alive deep down huh? That no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you put your body on the line for this business you supposingly love, you got absolutely nothing to show for it. Not a damn thing and you know it. You know your title reign was unmemorable, whether you want to admit it or not, you know deep down to yourself, you know it didn’t go how you wanted, how you always hoped and dreamed that it would come. And you know your chance has come and gone, you’re never going to get another opportunity to set that right, never another opportunity to fully cement your right to be a Hall of Famer, never one more chance to prove that you deserved to be called Impact’s ‘successor’.

And you know it.

You think throwing the ‘You’ll never be in the GOAT circle’ jab bothers me? You really think that is going to get under my skin Tyler? That I remotely give a damn about the ‘GOAT circle’? I’ll tell you right now, I don’t. I don’t give a damn about a circle-jerking circle where they THINK they are the greatest but ultimately aren’t. I don’t need a silly label, title or ‘circle’ to know that I’m the greatest that EAW has ever seen and everybody knows that as well whether they want to admit it or remain easily influenced by some silly title called the ‘GOAT circle’.

The ‘GOAT circle’ never had to go through the struggles I did to get on top.

The ‘GOAT circle’ never got EAW out of a depression era.

The ‘GOAT circle’ never went out of there to help as many new people as I did.

The ‘GOAT circle’ never put others before himself time after time, just ask Zack Crash and Xavier Williams how ‘selfish I am’.

And more importantly, I didn’t need five or six short reigns to get myself as the greatest or to dominant EAW, I did that in one go.

So why the fuck would I care about me never getting into the 'GOAT cirlce' when I'm head and shoulders above them?

The fact is, I’m the best to ever come around here, that’s excluding absolutely NOBODY. I don’t need a ‘GOAT circle’ to give me validation to my claim to that, I don’t need band-wagoners like yourself who allow themselves to get easily influenced by silly cliques because I already everything I’ve done. I already know everything that happens in EAW is embodied through me, I already know generations of main eventers of the last three years happened because of me and more importantly, I know when I’m gone, EAW is going to go straight back downhill with the ‘Drastik’s’ of the world dominating it before it eventually goes away. You don’t have to admit it to Tyler, hell you can call it ‘pathetic’ if you want, I don’t really concern myself with the opinions of yourself. You can keep being influenced by Zack Crash all you like, you can listen to whatever he tells you, that’s okay, but if this is your best attempt at hurting me Tyler, I have to say I’m thoroughly disappointed in you.

But then again disappointment is nothing new from you is it Tyler? I know you’re used to disappointment throughout your career and War Games is going to be nothing but another disappointment, especially when your fight for Zack Crashes ‘cause’ ends up without defeat when you realize you’re never going to defeat me, never going to get close to it.

And it is going to be is me turning you into a broken man.

An embarrassed, humiliated broken man with nothing left.

And then I’m going to give you an honorable death in combat.

I’ll put you out of your seven year misery Tyler.

Trust me.
StarrStan
Post September 18th 2014, 2:54 pm by StarrStan
Really? You basically just said, “Are you mad, bro?” You’re really resorting to that 2011 argument? IS THAT HOW DESPERATE YOU HAVE BECOME?!

Please stop talking about the moonsault. I told you, that argument is over. It doesn’t matter. When I hit the STARRSAULT at TI you’re just going to look like an idiot, because I am going to hit it. Do your history, boy. Almost SIX years ago at Road 2 Redemption, I hit a Starrsault not just from the top rope. Not from just a regular old ladder, and not even from one placed at ringside or in the ring. I HIT A STARRSAULT FROM A FROM A 30 FT LADDER, THAT WAS PLACE BEHIND A GUARD RAIL ANOTHER 30 FT ABOVE THE FLOOR. I know Canadian schooling is tricky, but this one should be easy for you MP.

30 ft + 30 ft = 60 ft

And people want to doubt my ability to hit the Starrsault? Ask Impact how that splash felt. No, better yet, ask Impact how it felt to pass out the Ankle Lock at Road to Redemption 7. Or how it felt to pass out to the same move SIX years earlier at Midsummer Massacre. I’ve been in this business a long time, boy, no matter how you do the math. I know how to and will defeat you with ease. You’re not a threat. You’re not even going to be a challenge.

Wait, are you criticizing me for admitting my defeats during my career? Is that what you’re trying to say? I’m sorry I’m not as ignorant as you and want to deny any faults that I have. I’m sorry I’m not as unrealistic as you and think I was heaven sent to EAW to defeat anyone and win every title without ever losing a match. Is that what you think of yourself? Stop, I already know it is. See I’m a realist, MP. I can admit my own defeats, because well, they’re pretty obvious when they happen. Am I supposed to say I DIDN’T lose to Hades at MSM? Or that I was somehow screwed? No, I lost fair and square, but it was MY fault. I messed up that night, I took too many chances. It doesn’t mean I’m still not the best wrestler EAW has to offer, just because I missed one move? ONE MOVE? THAT IS GOING TO DEFINE HOW PEOPLE SEE ME? No. What is going to define how people see me, and has since I stepped foot into this company, is the effort and talent I display from bell to bell. I will out wrestle anyone in that ring. I am going to out wrestle you in that ring. Don’t count on me making any mistakes. Don’t count on me taking too many risks, because I am risking NOTHING in this match. I already know I’m going to win. You’re going to tap like the BITCH you are. There’s no risk involved for me. The only risk in this match is going to be your health. It’s going to be up to YOU when you tap. You can wait til every bone in your body is broken, or just your ankle. Your choice.

“Worst EAW Championship reign in EAW history?” Debatable. I’ll admit it wasn’t the best. But, let’s compare it to yours. NEXT QUJESTION. Irrelevant Gold Medal? If it’s so irrelevant don’t talk about it. Don’t act like you’re trying to convince me when you’re only trying to convince yourself that you have a chance in this match. You’re calling me a noob? SHUT THE FUCK UP. That was the dumbest and LAMEST thing you could have ever said. You should never open your mouth again. You should just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No one cheers for you. NO ONE. That must be another one of those illusions you have in your head. You come out to the ring, walking like you’re the best damn thing since slice bread, picturing everyone around you cheering for you and rooting you on. No. No. No. You have no fans. That’s evident. I don’t have to argue that, the people speak for themselves. Maybe, though, when we walk into YOUR home country on Saturday, you’ll have some people supporting you. But don’t mistake them for fans, they just don’t want to see you embarrass their country. But you will. I’m going to make you tap out in front of your entire nation. I’m going to prove I’m not just “America’s Champion,” but that Canada doesn’t even have a champion at all. That even though that shit-stain of a country sits above us on a map, America will ALWAYS rise above them.

You want to ague the definition of “a few” now? How is that relevant? YOU ARGUING ABOUT POINTLESS, IRRELEVANT, STUPID THINGS WILL NOT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ME OR GET YOU A WIN ON SATURDAY.

I don’t keep track of how many submission victories I have. YOU were the one throwing out numbers and percentages. All I said was I have the most. That is undisputable. No matter how many I have, there is no one who could possibly have more. In fact, there’s maybe only one who could even come close, and since that man is retired, I will continue to distance myself from the rest of the roster. Whatever number that is, I’m adding another victory to it Saturday. I’m adding your name to that long, imaginary list.

I didn’t call Dub irrelevant. I didn’t call him a mediocre wrestler. I have the utmost respect for my former protégé, and since he was trained by me, he’s clearly one of the best wrestlers on the roster below me. Don’t put words in my mouth. I said the MATCH was irrelevant. What did it mean to me? I win, I get a victory over a friend. I lose, I had a fun match with a friend. I HAD A FUN MATCH WITH A FRIEND. It didn’t really prove anything. That match was all about Dub. It was all about HIM preparing for his world title match on Saturday. I didn’t care about the result, in fact I’m happy for the kid. I’m happy he could finally conquer that demon I set in him three years ago. Good for him. What does it mean for me? Because Dub pinned me with a sunset flip you’re going to make me tap out? No. You’re ridiciolious. Dub is better than you anyway, please get over your jealousy. Get over the fact that my protégé is going to win the EAW Championship before you can even get a shot at it or any other world title.

There’s a huge difference in getting mugged on the street and an exhibition match. Would I stand there and let someone beat me up? SHUT THE FUCK UP. You clearly don’t get it. If someone approached me on the street, looking to hurt me, I’d break their neck. Why? BECAUSE IT MATTERS. JUST LIKE FPV MATCHES MATTER. My well-being, maybe my life is on the line when someone approaches me outside the ring like that. Was my life on the line against Dub? Was my career on the line? Sure, wins are nice, but they aren’t everything. They mean nothing when you can’t get it done when it matters. But you know that all too well, don’t you MP? You could never get it done when it mattered; no matter how many POINTLESS AND MEANINGLESS victories you can pick up on Showdown or developmental shows. No matter how insignificant you actually are in this company, MP, there is a little bit on the line Saturday. Just enough on the line for you to choke. Just enough on the line for me to make damn sure you’re tapping out in the middle of the ring.

I didn’t know about my match with Dub. I was simply backstage when a few officials come up to me and say Jacob Senn picked me to face him. Coincidentally enough, that match opened the show. Was I booked for that show MP? Was I ever advertised? SHUT THE FUCK UP.

There you go talking about that 13-0 streak again. I thought we declared it didn’t matter. Okay, you beat me with a pinning combination, that isn’t going to help you Saturday. You beat HBB? He hasn’t been relevant since EGO, I’m glad you could beat a Hall of Famer on his way out the door. You beat Johnny Ventura? WHAT HAS VENTURA EVER DONE? Was that the best name you could come up? A guy who lost his once chance at stardom, at Pain for Pride, just like you? He’s main eventing TI because DDD likes him. Use your common sense. It’s the same reason his bitch Ryan Savage and the little super hero Crimson Mask are main eventing TI. BECAUSE THEY’RE LIKED BY THE BOSS. Maybe when Zack Crash takes control of this company, those that really deserve to main event, will be in the main event. No, not you. I was criticized for all my title matches, but who else deserves it more than me? I’ve earned every single one of them. I’ve earned everything I have ever accomplished in this company. And no, I’m not going to sit here and list them like you did. It would take too long, and just make me sound dumb when you list your accomplishments like you haven’t done them before it like they are going to matter Saturday.

But, to answer your question. What did I do during my rookie year? I was a tag team champion, too. In fact, I was in the tag team of the year with Y2Impact. I was EAW World Champion, WELL within my first year in the company. I main evented FPVs. I competed in a world title match against HBB at Pain for Pride 2, AND MADE HIM TAP OUT. That was my rookie year. The same man you’re so happy you beat, I BEAT HIM IN HIS PRIME. WHEN HE WAS MAKING THE HEART BREAK BOY A NAME, NOT WHEN HE WAS BECOMING THE HEART BREAK OLD MAN. Your rookie year is not as good as you think, there has certainly been better, MINE has certainly been better.

You’re wrong about a lot of things, MP, not just that you think you won’t tap out. When I have you in the middle of that ring, you’re not going anywhere. Don’t compare yourself to Hades. Hades had a significant advantage I didn’t account for. You’re going to make me REST IN PIECE? That was corny. Were you trying to sound like a, or the, world champion? If EAW’s deadman couldn’t put me down for good, you think you will? You think you’ll put me down at all? You’re a vanilla midget. I’m a cyborg.

Last edited by StarrStan on September 18th 2014, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post September 18th 2014, 1:38 pm by Guest
You seem mad Starr. Did I strike your nerve? Are you finally running out excuses to cover up your fails?

You asked me why does it matter that I used Moonsault during that match? I’ll tell you why for a fucking millionth time again. It’s because YOU are the one who bitched about it during my match and made a big deal out of it. Even after it was all set and done, you still wanted to argue about how I “disrespected” you. And speaking about it, do you seriously expect other wrestlers in EAW to a respect a guy like you – someone who is a sniveler and a candy-ass to admit his own blunders? Should everybody maybe respect you because you’ve held the worst EAW World Championship reign in company history, and irrelevant Gold Medal? Do YOU seriously think that people are dumb enough to admire a noob and a loser such as yourself? I hate to break it to you but NO ONE here is near that fucked up in the head to like you. This is why you don’t see your own American people cheering for you. They cheer for ME, a Canadian, to be the champion of their country; more importantly they cheer for a Canadian who has never put any sort of effort into winning people’s attention. I know it sucks, doesn’t it Starr? You spend your whole career, heck maybe even life, to win over these people and what they do is spit on you because they hate you. All in all though it makes absolute sense though.  They don’t want their mouthpiece to be a trash and a dumbass a.k.a. you.

Starr, if I wanted to kill myself, I would climb your ego and jump down to your IQ.  It won’t be 7 years since your debut in a few months, but in 9. And yeah, I am still arguing about your choice of words. It’s because YOU are the one who first started it when you quoted me based on my words last week. So don’t even try to run around and point fingers at me like I am responsible for starting something annoying and bad.

I’ve never said that you are the ONLY one in EAW whose finisher is a submission move. What I said is that you are the ONLY one in EAW who cares about winning his every match by submission. There is a difference. What I really meant to say in my past few promos is that if a wrestler KNOWS that their finisher gets 100% of the job done then they don’t waste their time on doing all of the stupid stuff that you do. They don’t have to keep track of number of wins they have scored with that particular move. They don’t have to create and rub in meaningless “title” that nobody cares about and everybody laughs at. They don’t have to play this mind game where they desperately try to keep their opponent’s morale low so that they enter the match at advantage. They just go out and win the championship title and/or extremist that they want WITHOUT even thinking about it.

Your match with Dubian was a meaningless exhibition match? Please Starr. Ok, so are you saying that Dub is irrelevant? Are you saying that nobody cares about Dub because he is a mediocre wrestler? Well to tell you the truth you are right Starr and the fact that you admitted it makes it so priceless. I mean it really sucks to have a student, who you have been teaching for years and still he can’t PHYSICALLY and FAIRLY earn his EAW World title shot. But I guess this is like the saying goes “like teacher, like student”. Maybe this is actually another reason to why you said your Voltage match didn’t matter is because you are just like him. But I know you well enough Starr, I know that you will say something along the lines of “this match was worthless because it wasn’t set on a big stage”. If that’s the case then let me ask you this. Do you like being punched around outside the ring? What if I approached you back stage and hit you in the face, would you try to strike back? Wait, hold on, this is actually an invalid argument/discussion because if I did that to you, a long time would pass before you would wake up. Ok, if a stranger on the street came up to you and hit you then would you stand doing nothing and watch him batter you to death because you know… your fight isn’t set on a FPV stage? BULLSHIT and you know it.

And just before I move on to another topic, I heard you say how you weren’t informed and you weren’t prepared to face Dub that night. If this is true what you are saying then what the fuck you are doing on Voltage in the first place? Oh right, you were there because you getting ready for it and KNEW about it.

What have I done since I have returned? I was on an undefeated 13-0 winning streak for four months where I beat guys like you, Heart Break Boy, GR winner and Ti Main Eventer Johnny Ventura. I would be breaking Jaywalker’s legendary streak right now if it weren’t for people like you and Scott Diamond feeling really mad about my talents and skills. Speaking of Pain for Pride 7 and my Battle Royal Match …I eliminated the majority of the men. The only reason Vic Vendetta eliminated me is because he spent the biggest portion of the match lying outside the ring and taking a rest. As you see from two weeks ago that loss didn’t mean shit because when I stepped into the ring to face him one on one I completely owned and obliterated. And yeah, I wasn’t on Midsummer Massacre’s card. Is there a reason that I should have been? Is there any reason that I should have been? Is there any good reason that I should feel bad about it? I didn’t have an enemy/opponent at that time. Nobody dared to challenge me because they knew that they were just going to lose and nobody around here likes to do that. And yeah, I am sorry Starr. I am sorry that I am not like you, Dubian and Daniels who are getting free World Title shots around here without any real reason.  

What have I done my entire career? Let’s see…I became the longest reigning Elite Champion in the history of the company, I was a tag team champion, I was a double champion at the same time, I main evented Pain for Pride, I main evented Territorial Invasion and led team EAW ALL under one year.  Starr, can you say that you accomplished same number of accolades or more during your “rookie” year? Can anybody fucking say that they accomplished this much in such a small time frame? The answer is NO.

I don’t know why you are asking me all these questions when you know the answer to them and are trying to prove that I am sort of noob at the same time. Throughout my life, I have heard all different countries call Americans “dumb” people and I have always wondered where all these remarks come from. But now that I have had a chance to meet and talk to you, I start to really understand why.

Yes Starr, those two victories prove a lot of things. They prove that your words don’t mean shit. They prove that I am a better wrestler than you are. They prove you are my in-ring bitch. Look, this is why I did you a favor and picked the submission rules for our Territorial Invasion match, so that you can last in the ring longer than three seconds.

“I don’t have to convince you of anything”. And yet you still are trying to convince me that my past victories over you mean nothing that your match against Dub was irrelevant, that I have no chance in hell to make you tap out and beat you at your own game. I can list you many other things that you have tried to convince me of believing but I think I have already proven my point that you are fucking the BIGGEST hypocrite on this fucking planet.  

I don’t have to “want” to see myself beat you because I have already done it twice. I just go out and pummel you to fucking death. You on the other hand are the complete opposite of me. YOU have to dream about your victory over me and pray for a fucking miracle to happen like that I will be in an airplane accident and won’t be able to attend the show. So is that how things work in America? People are so polite that they don’t tell you that you are a fucking lunatic and mentally retarded by birth? And just out of curiosity Starr, when was I ever wrong with you? Was I wrong when I said I am going to beat you twice? Was I wrong when I called you a whining little bitch? Was I wrong when I said you couldn’t make me tap out?

Has half of the roster main evented Pain for Pride and done other great things in their first year of EAW by hitting their submission finisher?  No, so “shut the fuck up”.  Sharpshooter isn’t anywhere as terrible as Ankle Lock out of which any two year old can roll out of. It doesn’t give a fuck about opponent’s height or weight because it breaks his/her legs and makes them tap out. If by some miracle, you manage to crawl your way to the ropes with the arms, I just pull you back to the center of the ring and then there is no escape.  The most hilarious part of this whole argument is that I don’t have to say that you won’t make me tap. YOU say it for me. You said how you couldn’t make Hades tap because he’s tall. Well, I am tall too; I am just little over 6’2, higher than you. Oh and I heard you making fun of my height. If I am a vanilla midget then what does that make you? A just-born baby or a sperm?

Don’t worry though Starr, in two days…in two days… I’ll help you to put you out of your misery and let you REST IN PIECE.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next