Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post September 23rd 2014, 5:41 pm by Guest
As the scene opened up, the first and only thing seen in view was of a table and behind the table was a chair. Other than that, the room was completely empty, nothing but blank and bare white walls. As the sound of heavy footsteps near closer and closer, it only takes a minute and we see Mark Robertson, the manager of Drew Stevenson who has walked over to the table and placed a book down on top of it. Placing his hands face down on the table, he leans forward getting closer to the camera while smiling and beginning to speak.

Robertson, "I'm sure that most of you are wondering what I placed on the table and well; I'm going to be a very nice guy and fill you in on exactly what it is. What I placed on the table just now is the EAW record book and in case you are wondering as to how that holds any importance-just sit back and open up them ears because I am getting ready to tell you exactly why it is important."

Removing his hands from off of the table, he places them behind his back while standing there staring directly into the camera that records him.

Robertson, "You see EAW, my client, Mr. Stevenson is not in the record book as of yet but at this upcoming Voltage? Not only will he be in the record books, but he will be there as the man who defeated Lannister and every single one of you will turn your head his direction and begin to take notice. You see, this record book is chocked full of the EAW's past-from past champions, to the past best matches that the company has had to offer and to the men and women who will be immortalized here forever-the record book has it all and you have my personal guarantee that the name Drew Stevenson will be in that record book and it will be immortalized forever."

Smiling devilishly, he begins to pace around the room but never taking his eyes off of the camera.

Robertson, "But what about you Lannister? I mean, we already know that you are in the record books but do you have that drive, that passion to be the absolute best that this company has to offer? Maybe you do, maybe you don't, I don't know and to be quite honest with you-I don't really care because the only thing and person that I care about is my client and making sure that he gets everything that he deserves here in this company. Do you understand what I am telling you? I want to make sure that there are no failure to communicate messages along the way because I am going to put this as straightforward as I possibly can, I just hope that you can keep up with everything that I am saying."

Pausing momentarily, that impish grin never leaves his face. 

Robertson, "What's going to happen at Friday Night Voltage is that you are the first of many. Now I am pretty sure that I don't have to be the one to tell you what you will be the first of many to experience because you and I already know the answer to that, don't we?"

While smiling, he nods his head up and down very slowly.

Robertson, "Of course we do and that being that my client, Mr. Stevenson is going to beat you. He is going to pin your shoulders to that canvas for the three count and he is going to put himself in the record books and sooner rather than later? Every single one of you is going to point and nod your head knowing that my client is always at the top of the marquee because it was never any doubt that he would be there. Hell, the only reason that he is not at the top right now is because he is considered the new blood, he is one of those guys that the company feels has to prove himself and being the very understanding guy that he is? He was okay with that and do you know why he was okay with that? Because he knows, just as I know that he is going to run through every single obstacle put in his path until championship gold is around his waist. Quite frankly Lannister, it is only a matter of time until every one of you see my client all over the poster boards. It is only a matter of time until every single child in the audience is holding up their Drew Stevenson action figures and just think Lannister-you can be the guy to say that it all started with you..."

Separating his hands, he stretches out his index finger on his right hand and points at the camera directing it at Lannister personally. Reaching down on the table and grabbing the EAW record book, he holds it up for all to see while also continuing to speak.

Robertson, "... You really should feel privileged and honored that you are the man that can say that my client, Mr. Stevenson used your head as a steppingstone in getting what he wanted. I mean, it's not every day that a man such as yourself gets to face a man like my client so I guess you can say that it's your lucky day Lannister because while you are getting the extreme honor of stepping into the ring with such a glorious man? You have my word and let me tell you that my word is the gospel truth but you have my word that when you and my client go from bell to bell? You are not going to be walking out of that match with your hand raised as the winner."

Shaking his head from side to side, the smile that he had expressed quickly faded as he now looks as serious as a heart attack.

Robertson, "The wrestling world and especially the EAW audience is about to witness something that they have never seen before and will never see again and that is that the best wrestler in the world, my client, Mr. Stevenson has decided to grace all of you with his wonderful presence so I really hope that all of you thank him for putting this company on the map when nobody else could."

Once again smiling very devilishly, he held the record book up one last time before slamming it down on the table. As the loud slam echoed throughout the room, he turned on a dime and walked out of view as the scene slowly faded to black with the record book being the final thing seen in view.
PrinceofPhenomenal
Post September 23rd 2014, 11:15 am by PrinceofPhenomenal
Did you guys enjoy the show? Did you guys like how I went out there and -- wait. How about when I made that guy--woah just a second. Now there's no way you forgot about the moment when I -- oops, looks like I'm wrong ago. That's right folks, I didn't even appear on the show. The janitor had more access to the arena than I did last weekend and that saddens me. I've been working hard since I got back here and I wanted to see some type of compensation. But this only means one thing. It means that I haven't been going hard enough, it means that I haven't made a big enough impact in order to be taken seriously around here. In due time I will prove that not only leaving me out of the show was a joke but it will be an internal mistake that every single top tier on guy on this roster will have to pay for. There's only one way to get noticed here and that's taking out every single person who comes in your way. Why not start with one of the best in Tyler Parker? I don't think we've ever faced each other but I'm up for new challenges. 

Hey Tyler, my name is Prince of Phenomenal, but you can call me POP. My hobbies including professional wrestling and winning matches. Now you see you may prohibit me from fulfilling my hobbies by potentially beating me. Do me, no do the both of us a favor and just take it easy on me. You see that? I asked you nicely. And seeing as you come ass as a nice and swell guy I'm sure you'll go through with my request. Now I know you're coming off a huge win at the PPV that didn't really exist in Territorial Invasion, but I want you to stay focused Tyler. Don't think for a second that this match will be easy cause you're facing a guy who wasn't even good enough for a pre-show match. Then again I wouldn't blame you if you did. Words can only carry so much weight in a company like this. As cliche as it sounds action do indeed speak louder than words. And on this weeks Dynasty that is what I plan on doing. 

Don't come up to me asking for an interview because that would be words. That's right I see an interviewer at any point before our match and I'm laying him out. You see that Tyler, this is your fault. You're making me angry and all aggressive. I don't want to be angry nor aggressive. I want to have fun with this. Instead, I'll have to make an example out of you. And it sucks cause I like you. We could have had the potential to be something really special but it's not meant to me. Your status here on Dynasty is up there near the World Heavyweight Champion, in Mr.DEDEDE. Do you know what a win does for me here? That's only apart of the beginning, though. With House of Glass being the next big event all the pieces are coming together. If there's a time to prove I belong with the big guys on this brand then it is now. House of Glass is a event specifically constructed for someone like me. 

As you may now, regardless of the circumstances I have no problem with putting my body on the line. Main eventing that event is a must for me and one way I can get on track to doing that is by defeating you. Let's take at the look at the guys you faced at Territorial Invasion. Outside of DDD, all I can see is lackluster newcomers and failures. Am I saying that I'm not impressed with your team victory of the weekend? Inadvertent yes I am. Let's be honest, if I were on that team, the outcome would have definitely would been different. In fact, most of the guys who competed at the event couldn't hold a candle to me. These guys are supposed to be the faces of the company?

Weeks ago when I said that these fans deserved a better product with better extremist I meant it, but honestly, I didn't think that it was this bad. You really proud about defeating guys like this, Tyler? Does it make you feel good? You're the reigning National Extreme champion, and have been for quite awhile. Shall I applaud you for such a quality reign? Uh no. If only you could hold onto the World Heavyweight Championship for this long then maybe, just maybe I would show you more love.  My future plans here are centered around getting back to the top of this company and capturing another world championship. I'm sure you'll be one of the guys who bell clawing back and fourth with me trying to de-throne DDD or whoever may be champion. With that being said it wouldn't be much of a reach to call this a future championship contention match. Who knows what will happen over the next few weeks. So what's up Tyler? What's your story? I've heard tons of things about you, but I'm the type of guy where I have to hear it directly from the horses mouth. Why go on assumptions then you can get all the facts? So, I'll sit up here, put my legs on this table, light up a cigar and let you tell me who and what Tyler Parker is all about.
Post September 22nd 2014, 12:32 pm by MTM
~ The scene opens up inside of a large house in California. The camera is pointed towards a set of stairs and, after a brief period, Matt Miles appears from above and makes his way down, slightly favouring his left leg. As he is doing this, it becomes clear that he's in a tremendous amount of pain. Just as Miles is about to speak, he finds himself being interrupted by a plump man, around his height. Miles looks over to him and as soon as he is aware of who the man is, walks over to him and shakes his hand. ~

MM: Man, it's good to see you back. Do you want to take over?

???: Mr. Miles, it would be an absolute pleasure to speak for you again. After what happened at Territorial Invasion, I think you deserve a nice ice bath to heal those bruises.

MM: Thank you. I know that you'll do a good job.

???: Oh, no doubt! That's why you hired me, after all!

~ Miles laughs with the older man and proceeds to walk off. As he does this, the man replaces him in the centre of the shot. ~

???: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Benjamin Johnston... but you already knew that.

BJ: For those of you who are unaware as to who I am, I am the former advocate of Mr. Miles. During our time together, the two of us met great success in what is commonly known as the second iteration of Answers Wrestling Federation. While I am sure that my client has told each of you more than enough about what the two of us accomplished, it is still my duty to remind you all just why Matt Miles is a force to be reckoned with here in EAW.

Our journey started when Miles made his main roster debut for AWF in the main event of Chaos, teaming with Psycho Brody (of whom I'm sure you're all aware of by now) against Jaylon Amir and Mike Austin, the former being AWF World Heavyweight champion at the time... and that was just the beginning. After going near undefeated since joining AWF, Miles was given the opportunity to win the Hardcore Championship against Jacob Steele, Moonlight Predator and the champ himself, Scott Oasis. In what was a hard fought battle by each of the competitors, it was ultimately Miles that came out on top by pinning Jacob Steele. Whether those men like it or not, Miles was the man that did better that day and nothing that they can say will change that. A single man can make a thousand excuses but when his judgement comes there will be no justification for him. Actions have always spoken louder than words ever could. My client was the victor and the other three men were not. It's a shame that men like Scott Oasis can not see the world as the two of us do, otherwise he may not have lost that championship to my client in the first place. However, had he managed to retain, he would most certainly have dropped the championship to the brute that were to follow in Kain Diablos. Diablos was a beast of a man and, interference by myself or not, Miles secured yet another victory with the title on the line. Again, Scott Oasis can drone on about how what happened was a cheap tactic but his point on Friday night not stand at all. Oasis was right about one thing and that's having nobody to rely on but at the same time there are no tables or P.A. System to have yourself thrown through nor a spotlight to be powerbombed in to. There are such things as gameplans. These gameplans are used in specific situations which you use to succeed, just like at Chaos: MainEvent. While my client's gameplan failed to lead him to victory at Territorial Invasion, I know that Miles has the willpower to come back stronger and better than ever before. Using our combined intellect, we are an unstoppable force. It is because of this that I must formally apologize to Mr. Miles' opponent this Saturday on Showdown. You will be beaten, brusied and battered by my client before he secures the win over you. He will not stop until he is happy with what he has done and only then will he give you the mercy that you deserve. When my client is in the correct mindset, he is a ruthless, vile man that you should never want to step in to the ring with, no matter the cause.

~ Benjamin then begins to chuckle to himself, looking down at the ground as he does so before raising his head and speaking once more. ~

Mr... Black, is it? While I may not have personally seen you perform nor heard you speak before, Miles was kind enough to educate me on just who you are. He told me that you were a self-righteous man who was able to find some success in a small fed known as AWO before you had your championship taken from you by a man who could count the amount of times he'd won a match on one hand. Honestly, that is quite an embarrassing event to have been a part of if I do say so myself. I can tell you right now that slip ups like that will not go over well now that you're here in the big leagues. No more trampoline wrestling for you now. If you want that, I suggest that you jump on over to XMW and wrestle there instead... but I'm not one to count a man out, especially with the amount of experience I have in this business. Miles told me that you are still quite an impressive athlete, even for your age but even a man as young as Miles can often be modest about himself. What I mean is that while you may be as skilled as he says, the two of us know that no matter what you are able to throw at him, he'll be able to throw something harder and faster right back at you. My client is a skilled tactician, technician and a bona fide logician. That means he knows every superior tactic to yours, he can escape any move that you try to pull off and will use every drop of logic that he can to out-wrestle you in your match. As I've said, when Miles puts his mind to it he is a cold, calculated and unpredictable man. His ring generalship is unheard of and it is because of all of these things that Matt Miles will be defeating you. You're nothing in comparison to my client and you should feel blessed that he is even bothering to step in to the ring with you, even more so than usual because he's brought you a gift, butler.

Mr. Miles told me that you are one used to delivering meals to families so he has decided to give you something in return for all your efforts. This Showdown, Miles is going to be serving up for you something that that we Americans call HUMBLE PIE.

I hope that you enjoy it.

~ Benjamin then begins grinning ear to ear as the screen fades to black and the scene ends. ~
VENTURA.
Post September 21st 2014, 7:23 pm by VENTURA.
Aftermath of Territorial Invasion

[AFTER TI: The camera pans over to several ambulance from within the Air Canada Center, as they put in beaten bodies one by one into the van. Besides the van lies Ventura sitting down on a chair, as a lovely lady assists him in healing his burns from his back.]

Ventura: Cool it down! Cool it, that hurts!

Lady: Sorry, I am not good at this. I just got out of medical school.

Ventura: Let me see, um, turn around.

[The lady turns around 360 degrees in front of Ventura, as his eyes are fixated on her bust to the ground]

Ventura: Trust me, we can work something out.

[The cameraman tries to move in closer to Ventura, but he swiftly gets up from his chair, clutching his shoulders as the burns begins to irritate]

Ventura: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I AM IN PAIN? 

Cameraman: Listen here, I get paid to do this...

Ventura [folding up the steel chair]: I don't care if you get paid more than me, I don't have time for worthless bastards like you. Get the hell out. You saw what happened out there, you saw the catastrophe that unfolded. You dare ask me to give my opinion on what happened, on how Team Crash miraculously got the job done? Bounce..

[Ventura puts his right hand over the shoulders of his woman, as she smiles and pats his hand slowly as they exit through the garage. The cameraman digs into his pockets, taking out a wallet from it. He opens it up, and begins throwing bills one by one by one.]

Cameraman: Damn, only one dollar bills. Fuck this job..

[The cameraman throws the camera across the ground, and the feed abruptly cuts.]
Mr. DEDEDE
Post September 21st 2014, 1:15 am by Mr. DEDEDE

Hehehehhh...

ahaahhahahaa

Ahahahhahahhahhaa...

AHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

BAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

HAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

.............. I knew it.
Scott Oasis
Post September 20th 2014, 12:00 am by Scott Oasis
(We are greeted to the sight of an old bar. Dirty counters and stained mugs are happily used by the drunken patrons as they throw darts and play at the pool tables. A slow creak is heard as the door opens and we see Scott Oasis. He quietly heads over to the front and takes his seat.)

Bartender: Hey, what can I get you?

Scott Oasis: I'll just have a beer.

Bartender: All right. Aren't you part of that, EAW show going on down town, uh, Territorial Invasion?

Scott Oasis: Yeah, got a New Breed Championship match.

Bartender: Really? This one is on the house!

Scott Oasis: Thanks.

(The bartender grabs a glass, heads over to the Turbo Tap and pours Oasis a cool frosty one. He slides it down to where Oasis is sitting and Scott grabs it, taking a sip before thinking to himself.)
Bartender: So, big night tomorrow huh? What brings you here?

Scott Oasis: Just wanted to have a drink before the big day, listening to those guys has been a headache.

Bartender: What's been going on?

Scott Oasis: A lot of nonsense. Redmond has been going around saying he's too good for training. Pfft, who the hell does the guy think he is, he wants to seperate himself from the guys who go on and on with baseless claims, yet that is exactly what he does. His ego is just insane, he calls out Matt Miles for not being dedicated yet he doesn't care to improve. He's just another one of those "bros" you'd see chugging protein shakes and admiring their build. He thinks because he says so the title will just fall into his lap. He wants say he's the best wrestler? The pasty faced bastard won't be able to say that again when I leave him out of breath with a boot to the chest.

(Scott chugs down the rest of the beer.)

Scott Oasis: Keep 'em coming...There's also Matt Miles, the guy who claims to know me best. He wrestled me before but he doesn't know me. I'm unpredictable, you could see a Scott Oasis who is out for blood, A Scott Oasis who will make an alliance and use strategy or maybe just a Scott Oasis bent on destruction, I never do the same thing more than once, you can not prepare for a match with me using the same gameplan. His biggest problem is that he can't adapt, it's always the same old Matt Miles walking down the ring. He says he's going to show up as the Matt Miles that'll win but what does that really mean? Isn't that the Matt Miles who like I said, needed a fat, forty year old, manager who had never been active a day in his life to save him? No disqualification or not, it doesn't matter, you can't rely on anyone but yourself in a battle royal so the point still stands. The guy is a weasel, but now he's trapped and he knows that. He doesn't want to fight right away, he wants to wait until the final two where there's a chance I'm either tired or eliminated. It's too bad I plan on keeping my ass planted in that ring until the last man falls. These guys shouldn't have the right to call themselves champion, in their heads they have no faults. Everyone has faults, but a champion can work around them. I have quite a temper if you haven't already noticed, but I turn that temper into energy, each blow is fueled by anger and intensity, that's why you never see anybody try to trade fists with me and that's exactly what I'm going to focus on tomorrow.

Bartender: Damn, do you like anybody in the match.

Scott Oasis: Eh, I respect Lochlan and Jamie somewhat but at the end of the day they're just another body, I want that title, so I'm going to go out their and knock their brains out, simple as that. It might be a struggle but sooner or later...they'll be silenced. Lochlan can be the most technical wrestler in the world, but what use is grounding somebody when you need to throw them out? Even if he wanted to try and take me down, I'm not some high flier like the rest, you get me in a hold and I'm going to start raining down the fists, same goes for Jamie, he can be the best pound for pound "wrestler" on the roster but when you don't have endurance you're going to slow down, you're going to be hurt, and you're going to be picked off just like the rest. Saturday is going to be my night.

(Scott is passed his second drink when a man walks up to him.)

Man: You must think you're some tough guy huh? You think you're better than anybody just because you act badass?

Scott Oasis: I don't act, I am. Now fuck off.

Man: The hell did you say?

(The man attempts to throw a punch but Scott catches it and levels him, causing the guy to bump into another drunk. It soon turns into an all out bar room brawl as Scott casually walks out.)
Marco
Post September 19th 2014, 11:57 pm by Marco
Territorial InVasion Promo

(The scene slowly opens up as Ryan Savage has a picture of Zack Crash in his hands singing " foollooww the drinking gourd, folllooowww the drinking gourd for the old man is a waitin' for to carry you to freedom just follow the drinking gourd." As Ryan Savage uttered the last words he slewly tore up the picture of Zack Crash and looks up to the camera menacingly)

I can't help but give you another round of applause Crash, honestly you have done what I thought was impossible. You have successfully demonized, and tarnish and brought into question the so called "established order" in which in your eyes you see corruption being plagued in this company. Now since talking is wearing then on both fronts, I wonder with all that talk about freedom, helping out "good talents" and making this place better. I want to know when the time comes will your actions, along with your teammates actions be able to carry out your vision or is your vision too out of reach to be attainable? You see the line I just song back in the slavery days truly fits you and this situation. You became this gourd of light that guides men like you are have chosen to pick to fight alongside you to bring about change into this company and also during your crusade you became a beacon of hope to all those who were just struggling to get here or to get his or her name out there in the land of extreme. You became this ideal that if you were in charge then everyone or most people would get opportunities that they weren't fortunate to get. It makes me wonder whatever happened to the days of old where things weren't simply just handed to you. What happened to those values that most grew up with and now it seems people just want handouts, something that you are promoting and in your mind you may not see it that way which is fine. But you know Zack Crash, it's one thing that you run the political game pretty well but it's another to actually fight for your cause and fight to make your vision a reality. So tomorrow, when it's time for us to go to war, be prepared for your vision, your dreams, everything you have fought for crumble and burn right in front of you. What you need to realize Crash, and you might realize this already is that there is never a thing as order, or equality. We as humans can't exist in a world full of order, because order is just a form of chaos that has been dreamt  by man. There can never be true equality because us as humans are irrational beings that can't simply comprehend the pain that another man is feeling or have felt in their lives. So you fighting for things that can not simply exist in this world is just you being a human being for seeking power. Equality only exists in death, a utopia only exists in death, YOUR VISION AND EVERYTHING YOU TRY TO BRING OR FORCE RATHER INTO THIS COMPANY ONLY EXISTS IN DEATH. To close this off I want to hit you with another quotes from Socrates, death may be the greatest of all human blessings. If you don't get that I'm saying this at Territorial Invasion, or I should say after if you want your vision to happen then the only way you can truly enjoy it if you are WIPED OUT FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

(The scene slowly fades away into the darkness)
The Elite-Lord
Post September 19th 2014, 11:24 pm by The Elite-Lord
Oh how repetition paves the way for all to weaken and sedate. You're no different, Brian Danny. You've become seduced by the words of reason and the anthem of the underdog. Lannister admits, the song is being heard quite well, but it has only become apart of the fraud you're trying to portray. Don't think for one second, Lannister will play as a pawn to this masquerade, for he is no victim to these misconceptions you wish to entail. You have a gunshot mind-frame, but the stench of a victim. Lannister has never seen a prettier mask, nor a better disguise. But luckily for Lannister, he has a keen eye for detail, and knows a gutless delusion when he sees one being force-fed upon him. So in turn, Lannister is going to put on a show, and luckily for you Brian Danny, you get to be the puppet. Lannister hopes you're ready for this lasting image, one that will paint nothing but gloomy colors. Brian Danny wishes to speak of the justice system, but he's no prosecutor. He doesn't determine justice itself, for as much as he likes to defer blame Lannister's way. Instead, Lannister will place your justice into his palm. Lannister will make it quick, don't you worry Dragonborn. Lannister will punch your grimaced face until every knuckle bone breaks and bleeds, screaming for resistance. But Lannister does not know of such a word - resistance. He only knows of that of his surgical practice, otherwise known as his brute physicality.

But why does no one thank Lannister for as such? He is the world's greatest doctor, at least in the land of extreme he is. The Answers of Extreme Wrestling is filled with cold-viruses and men who are willing to get rid of these cancers. You are a virus, Brian Danny. And don't fault Lannister for doing what he simply does best - riding the world of your complete filth. And what do you do to get rid of a virus? You isolate it, that way you can finally terminate, and diffuse the problem. Lannister has you where he wants you, Brian Danny - in a match, all alone, with ambition and aspirations on your side, just like it's supposed to be. No Duban of Spades, no Javier Williams, and no one to save you from Lannister once and for all. You've been hiding behind that of a microphone and strength in numbers this past month Brian Danny, but that is no more. Which makes Territorial Invasion, as Lannister sees it, the perfect recipe for Dannyboy to be terminated once and for all. Brian Danny, Lannister sees you as nothing more but than a two-faced fraud, who is on his own path to self destruct by wishing upon this match. No matter how smart you think you are, Lannister is always one step ahead, and only one mistake away from adding to his never-ending payroll.

Lannister is here to tell the dead straight, and to lay waste to that of men who harbor the illusion that they're too tough to tame. As you see, there is a method to this so-called "madness", and it's something worth more than any debt ever could be. But don't consider this an act of destruction, but rather, an act of separating of the damage done. Because one way or the other, when Lannister is around, everyone eventually comes to the realization that they can no longer play savior and boy wonder in this kingdom of extreme. But what can be found, you ask? Why, only that of a state of anguish and the faintness of fear. Of taking one step and hearing...

"LANNISTER... LANNISTER... LANNISTER!"

Men fear most what they cannot see. The intangible, the unknown. Hidden in the grass, within leagues and leagues of acres, Lannister cannot be found. Everyone knows a viper lies in wait in those strands of grass, but it is the viper that holds all the cards. And that viper is no where to be found... that is, until the viper strikes. And one, single strike is all Lannister needs to turn this into a Macy's Day Parade. I've left you a dose of what's to come Brian Danny, but as we draw closer to the moment of life hanging in the balance, this illusive game falls deeper and deeper into fate's hands - Lannister's hands. Let's not act like you don't know what this fate is, Brian Danny. The writing is on the walls, and only a mummer's farce could predict this ending well for you. But here, let Lannister give you a sneak peak for what's to come at Territorial Invasion...

Imagine having that moment when the bell tolls, and at that very sound, the cloud of doubt already creeps into Danny's mind. Brian Danny, realizing this fate that has come before him, now defers his aspirations to that of ending a repeating cycle. Evolving down a hole, Brian Danny now rues the day he challenged Lannister. Constrained, chained with a force of a medial tourniquet. Unhinged, lost, and completely devoid... running in circles to fill that void. But Brian Danny will come to learn there is no real estate left to run towards. Paranoia, the insecting worm it is, wiggles its way into Brian Danny's subconscious. The larva of self-doubt finally creeps into Brian's mind, to the point it even makes the skin crawl. The silver lining becomes harder to manufacture and then... only then, does the thought scrape through Brian Danny's mind... something he should of learned long ago: There is no man who's worth more than their own debt. But Lannister refuses to stop there, no, anywhere but there. Lannister's lion claws will tear the skin from the muscle, until he wraps these paws around your neck, offering you a distribution of what true pain actually feels like. You take the bite, the poison, and it fills your veins whole. It shivers down your spine, to the point you're paralyzed from any sense. It leaves your mangled body twitching against the canvas, trying to regain consciousness and closure, for the last bit of composure you have left. You get up one last time, Brian Danny, just to show you're a brave man after all. You will have proven your point... but how points fail in comparison to the X's Lannister carves into your eyes. You will have the mark of a marked man... and a man who has only become another debt. And only then, will you, and the Answers of Extreme Wrestling understand...

That Lannister's debt...

IS THE ONLY ONE WORTH PAYING FOR!
Devan Dubian
Post September 19th 2014, 8:57 pm by Devan Dubian
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6wx6t8v9E1rxc156o1_500

You’re not wrong, you have successfully defended your world title on two occasions in less than a month, Jacob Senn. However I do find it amusing that as much as you are immodest about that, you’re not mentioning the two men you faced much. Do you want to know what I think? I think it’s because you’re a bit humbled by the matter of fact that the two men you faced are nothing close to your present caliber and definitely nowhere close to my present stature. You strike me as a man who is not a stranger to infringement. You seize me as the kind of guy who would commit a crime undisclosed and then go out to solve it yourself to obtain all the glory. If not glory, you can even use that excuse to promote yourself as Bane of Kings or what-not and that’s neat till the matter of time where you eventually have to step inside the ring against real competition, somebody of my present stature. I mean, it wouldn’t be a total setback to see that you were a fable because I will get to see your face painted in indignity and all the fans surprised reactions when they realize that the many with many epithets was nothing more than a frontage that never should have become the world champion. Am I not right? When you received all your other contingencies throughout the past few years, why is it that you were not able to procure the same result that you were able to produce a month ago?  It’s not because you became a rebel, a face against the system who didn’t care for anything. Like I said before, you never really change from the person you once were. However you are able to hide your vanity behind a noxious manager and a foreign mercenary to cover up for the flaws you once had. On top of that, you didn’t even have the decency to face your opponent when he was fully healthy. I can assure you and I can assure anyone that had Brian Daniels walked into the match fully fit that we would have a different EAW Champion right now. I might not still be standing here if that was the case today but the matter of fact is that I’m willing to accept the facts of what should be right now. I know it’s a bit abnormal to see a man who has perhaps devoured any contingency he has received in the past few years but the thing is Jacob Senn, I don’t walk into this match really any more distinct than I did a year ago or two years ago. I don’t claim that I’ve had an epiphany that has changed my whole view of life or anything like that, I walk in with the same mindset that I shared in the past few years. That seems like a lost cause considering I haven’t been able to stretch a victory out in all of them, doesn’t it? You couldn’t be more wrong Jacob Senn. It is the repetitiveness that makes my mindset so intense and my mindset that fades any idea that my opponent has of pulling one over me. I like to change up my plans a bit because I don’t ever like being in a position where my opponent has the initiative over myself. However whatever those minor changes to my plans may be, my main idea never changes. It’s my assurance that you will pull the trigger that makes me so eager to be in this match. Many people in this locker room couldn’t be paid to pull the trigger and you would be willing to do it out of sole preference. I’m keen of your wretchedness, that very same wretchedness that will trigger your own death sentence. I want you to be bold Jacob Senn, I want you to be egotistical. Don’t you understand that this is exactly where I want you? Now look up the hierarchy and realize who’s really holding the gun here and who the victim here is really. I’ll give you a hint here Jacob Senn, the man looking down from the hierarchy is synonymous to the epithet King Amazing.

Destiny is a witty thing. It can be sometimes be referred to as good or bad. It can even be referred to as a game which I’m quite surprised that you are not a fan of actually. It almost seems to me that a guy like you would devour those kind of games but I’d be futile in that bet apparently. Destiny is an overwhelming idea and I suppose you’re right in telling me that it’s nothing more than just our mere fiction of what we want to it to be but the thing is, it’s not total fabric. It can be figured as ones’ inspiration to do want to do something or want to achieve something that they once thought was always too unbearable and are in now the grasp of catching. I’ve been saying it’s my destiny to win the world title this Territorial Invasion because I truly believe nothing else. I gave this book’s introduction exactly three years ago and I’m still stuck in the middle trying to figure out how to get out of the plot so I can finally reach the conclusion and then start my next sequel. You can deny that supernatural things may occur in this world but you would be a fool to accept that there aren’t times sometimes in this universe where there is a gravitational force that is rooting for you to win. It’s just like your perfect day where everything is going your way. It’s nothing supernatural but rather, it’s just the feeling of pride and triumph that’s boiling inside you and everything else out there rooting for you. That is what I mean by destiny and that is what I mean by why I’m assured to win this matchup. How will you feel when it’s all done and over and you have to go through the sober process? The biggest overstep you took was when you put the world title to close to your heart rather than be smart about it with your brain. You’re too linked with it now and as I see it, this is only going to end one way. You will undoubtedly lose the title but the process you will have to go through of getting back to the hierarchy will be harsher than anything you’ve faced before. Like I have said, the run back to the top is even harder the second time around. Your appalling promises and your grim words have no effect on me now, not now. This Territorial Invasion will be the time that the EAW people see the facto that sits behind multiple epithets. They will see how Jacob Senn despite how much he has been glorified is nothing more than the first of the many men that will see themselves fall in the reigns of the new EAW Champion.

The reigns starts in less than twenty four hours Jacob Senn. Hail to your King Amazing.
Anderson.
Post September 19th 2014, 8:26 pm by Anderson.
(The camera opens up to Alex Anderson seated in a hotel room, with the city of Toronto skyline clearly visible in the background.)

This is where it all started. A simple kid who fell in love with professional wrestling and had his mind set on becoming a professional wrestler.. November 22nd, 2014, was the day I barged my way through that Extreme Answers Wrestling door. Here I finally was, not knowing how to conduct myself, not knowing who I was, and I was thrown into the deep-end, the pinnacle of professional wrestling. During my days on Turbo, I never would have expected to be on a stage like this. Here lied Johnny Extreme, quite possibly the worst extremist in EAW at the time, and I just wanted to not be made fun of. Somehow, someway... I wanted to come out of what I was and wanted to grow into what someone else who was fairly new to EAW at the time was. I wanted to be at the level of Tyler Parker. I couldn't stand the hype that he got. I couldn't stand the attention that he got. I couldn't stand the fact that I was not the level that he was at. But I didn't give up. I wanted to improve. I wanted to get better and the only way that I was going to do that was to keep at it. I kept busting my ass off and it took me about ten months, but I finally won the National Extreme championship. At that moment, I knew I could do something special. Something spectacular. But three championships later... and I'm still not satisfied. I'm still not content with where I'm at. I still have a long way to go before I become the king of the jungle, the greatest wrestler on the planet. But I will get there, I assure you. Tomorrow night, it's another step towards that.

The only way that changes is if the leadership of EAW changes.

I can't live with myself until I get Mr. DEDEDE out of EAW under a chairman role. He can continue being the type of world champion he wants to be, because I'm sure someone capable will take it off of him at some point. I'm going to do more than just get the job done, though; I'm going to have fun tomorrow night. I'm going to enjoy it, but I am also going to give every member in that ring the beating of his life. It's funny... I would have never expected to team with the man that I absolutely despise as a COMPETITOR. But anything can happen in Extreme Answers Wrestling, and tomorrow night... team Crash will be victorious. Team Crash HAS to be victorious. This means a lot more to us than it means to them. Johnny Ventura has taken childish jabs at me, but when it comes down to business, he never seems to get the job done. I don't see why war games will be any different. History does repeat itself, and if you look back through history, Alex Anderson has always improved. I've always been on the rise, never on the decline. Your best days, however, are behind you. You had your chances, and this is another one that was gifted to you by DDD that could have JUST as easily been given to someone else.

You're dispensible.

You're interchangeable.

Anyone, from Scott Oasis to Jamie O'Hara, could be in the same position that you are in and more than likely be a better option for DEDEDE.. Consider yourself lucky that DEDEDE isn't a wise guy, because you'll be to collect your paycheck. However, you will NOT win. I'm going to keep moving forward. When you lose, I expect you to run off to obscurity just like the last time.

I don't expect anything new.

I'll tell you what the problem has always been with me. I've always put a lot of pressure on myself. Everything that I have tried to do, I have tried to just be the best that I can be. And often times... it backfires me on me. Dark Demon, you've asked me who I am. You've asked me what I am. I'll tell you who I am not: a bitch. Because that's all you've been to Mr. DEDEDE. Who are YOU to ask me who I am when you're the same man who went from absolutely despising Mr. DEDEDE to the point where you would have murdered his children to THIS. THE ALEX ANDERSON YOU ARE GOING TO GET IS THE ONE YOU WILL HAVE REGRET ASKING FOR. I've had an identity crisis over the years, but I've already said this before and I'll reiterate it again: I am a man who doesn't care what people think about him. I still have a lot left to prove, no doubt, but now I do that on my own terms. I'm tired of bullshit. Let's cut to the chase. I haven't had the most successful career. I haven't had the ideal career that I would have liked to have. I've seen men who have spent MUCH less time in EAW than me get rewarded world title shots over me. It sickens me. It drives me insane. But you know what? It all changes now. Everything. I no longer need you or anyone telling me who I am or what I need to be. I'm Alex Anderson, and I am going to tear you apart, Dark Demon. OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.

There will be no excuse for losing, because we are not going to lose.  

War Games is a completely different animal. I know that. I'm ready for that. I'm ready for the beating of a lifetime, but if it means having to compete on one leg, if it means having to break every single bone IN MY BODY... I WILL BE TRIUMPHANT. This is a long-time coming, because I've wanted to be in the same ring with you and DEDEDE for a long time. Tomorrow night, I get to kill two birds with one stone. I appreciate everything DEDEDE and you have done for this company, but it is time for a change. I'm not going to promise an end to you both, because I'm sure you will both be wrestling in this company to feed your egos until the day you die, but I will make sure that we FINALLY have good leadership. Zack Crash approached me, and even if he didn't it wouldn't matter. I do what I want when I want. I'm on a "my terms" motto. You should be someone familiar with that.

You can think to yourself that I am not cut out for this, but when ten men are locked inside a structure such as war games, it will not matter. Zack Crash and the rest of my teammates can think that I'm not cut out for this, but I know that I am, and that's ALL that matters. When I finally save EAW, I can go on to becoming the Answers World Champion, because that's what I have earned. I earned my way to this match and Zack Crash realized that. I wasn't made to look like DEDEDE's bitch. I made him my own. I used my intellect and I made him look the fool he always was. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from me, Demon.

I suppose that's all you can do at this point: learn. Or maybe it's not worth it... because in a mere twenty-four hours, you very well may be physically unable to walk ever again.

It's time to go to war.

(The camera fades to black)

Last edited by Alex Anderson on September 19th 2014, 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
VENTURA.
Post September 19th 2014, 7:26 pm by VENTURA.
Let's give a big round of applause, to everyone.

[The camera flicks on, as it pans over to the inside of the Air Canada Center in Toronto, Canada. It slowly rotates towards the middle of the ring, in which red and white spotlights are being dimmed across of it. In the middle of the ring lies Ventura with a microphone, wearing his golden fur coat and his shades. A majority of people from autograph signings and other activities are all in attendance to hear what Ventura has to say.]

There are no other words to describe how happy I really am right now. [points to the crowd]. I can't control these emotions that I am having, simply because of the fact that Territorial Invasion is tomorrow night. Finally, this can be the final curtain call for everyone to try to speak at their best tone as possible. Finally, the worthless talks can finally be paused to uncover the next biggest thing than talking, which is wrestling. I must admit though, this event is looking to be one of the most catastrophic in a while, simply because of the intense matches that will begin the FPV, leading up to my return in-ring appearance at the main event of the War Games. Everyone has done their part to prevent their matches from being a 0 rating in the Wrestling Community and across the world, and everyone has made their statements clear. Still, just still, the maturity level in here has driven off to another universe, but you guys are making an effort to try and bring that trait back into your senses. Good people. You know, ever since I received a call to come back to wrestle for EAW, I always had some back-thoughts. Would I regret making this decision? Would this rather add stains to my career more? Would I finally prosper with excellence? All these questions turned out to be the anxieties that I have been having to and fro. My guts irked me to just stay in my house, to live my normal life until another opportunity comes towards me, but my mind told me otherwise. I had unfinished business to take care of, literally. Not only is it my goal to win World Championship gold, but it is my goal to make people keep quiet--to make them stop talking as if they are self-acclaimed gods of wrestling because they can use a nickname to modify themselves, they can go ahead and repeat and repeat their motives to one another. Grow up and face the harsh cold facts that nothing is going to be the same. Second City Son, or a vicious road-dog, I don't care what you claim yourself to be. The only thing that I am looking for are genuine people, people who actually know what they are talking about with actual sense. I have grown up from the mediocrity, I have taken my life into my own accord. My personality, my everything is now being influenced in this company. My women, my money, my cars, everything WILL be a direct influence heading into Territorial Invasion, because I know for a fact that this won't be a repeat of a familiar note from before. 

[The crowd begins to boo, as thrown objects such as paper, pens, and water bottles are being thrown at Ventura.]

I don't care if you fools will decide to pick up an anchor to drop it on my head, what part of truth don't you understand? I am not trying to be the bad guy at all. You people are mistreating me as if I am some sought of bad person, while I am just a saint here to save all of you from this poor content of wrestling. Can't you guys hear me out?

[The crowd erupts with a "NO!"]

You see, I try to be nice, and I try to be polite, but all of you are really transforming in the feces that you all are! I RETURNED FOR ALL OF YOU, TO HELP THIS COMPANY COMPLETELY AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CLAIM THIS COMPANY UNDER THEIR OWN! I am trying to make this war turn into play fight, because there is no vibe showing that this is contending to be a war, if the majority of Team Crash are crashing into defeat. Even Xavier Williams...[crowd cheers]. Yeah, we can also applaud him for his work on actually having a say into this match. He could have just said anything to benefit himself off of this match, and he did exactly that. However, if we can closely examine all that he said last night, insisting that it is a promise that we will lose tomorrow at Territorial Invasion, it is a clearly showing that Xavier has nothing to prove for this match, so, thank you, but no thanks. As for the others, Alex, Tyler, Zack and Diamond Cage, you all did your best to fight the inevitable that was rampantly storming through the skies onto the territory. You tried to make all of yourselves sound cheesy and slick, but of course, that didn't work out for you at all. Simply, the lesson that we can agree upon from Territorial Invasion is that, when 12 year-old children begin to praise you, dreaming that you get a World title around your waste, don't envision yourself that you are the future. It just means that his fantasy is more corrupt than it can ever become. Don't worry about the future, because the present determines it. I have fulfilling the present to progress to the future. I am UNLEASHING THE ENTITY.

[The camera turns off abruptly.]
Post September 19th 2014, 5:59 pm by MTM
Redmond proving himself to be a fool yet again.

Yes, by your logic I would be A-Level. Your reasoning for me being B-Level was nothing more than the fact that I had only beat B-Level extremists meaning that if beat A-Level extremists, I become A-Level myself. That has nothing to do with being illiterate, by the way. It's called common sense. Although common sense does look to be something that escapes you so I don't blame you for not being able to understand that. Either that or you're just being a hypocritical bullshitter as you have been this whole week. The Irish do truly need to work on their education system if this is the best that they can come up with for EAW. I mean, if you want to talk about uneducated then you need to take a look at yourself. Where did you hear I was an uneducated child from the slums? This is San Diego that we're talking about, not some poor, downtrodden country in Africa. Plus I haven't said anything that was remotely incorrect that I haven't admitted. Other than that, I've told nothing but the truth. Educate yourself on the US if you want to live here; it really isn't that hard to do. Although it's good that you're not going to continue trying to argue your point because you've just been digging yourself a hole. Unfortunately, it's too deep for you to get out of it so you're pretty much screwed anyway. Regardless, I wish you the best and hope that you don't get yourself too early. Wouldn't you look like a fool if that were to happen?

Have a good night, my pasty ginger friend. I hope you keep your word about finally shutting up and proving yourself to be at least a moderate challenge for me. Until then, all the best.

- Sincerely, someone better than you

September 20th, I get the New Breed championship that I have worked for.
Tsunami Promo
Post September 19th 2014, 5:39 pm by Guest
[Camera pans backstage with Tsunami Pablo while Max a. Million stops him]

Max: ladies and gentlemen please allow me to introduce to you all your new incomers he's the new member of Eaw so please welcome Tsunami pablo.

Tsunami: What's up Max A. Million 

Max: how does it feel to be here on Eaw Tsunami Pablo?

Tsunami: Well you see max a .million, when i first came here on Eaw i wanted to face a competitor on Eaw so that's why i came here to fight any Voltage superstar or Dynasty Superstar would like to take a chance with Tsunami next week on Eaw because i'm ready to be in action next week on my first debut on Eaw cuz i don't care if it's a easy competitor or a hard competitor so whatever they do to me is that i won't a fight at there new PPV called Eaw War Games PPV so who ever's out there would love to take a shot with me next week on Voltage show so that we can have a great rivalry together on Voltage show next week because i'm not backing down from anyone until i get a rivalry started then you all might look at your next contender for the Inter-wire Championship at War Games PPV so if Zack Crash or Matt Ryder would like to step up and challenge the new comer from Eaw then it will be nice for them to face me next week on Voltage or at Eaw War Games PPV cuz i can't wait until next week on Voltage show so that i can defeat the both of you on Voltage show until Eaw War Games PPV.

Max: So tsunami you actually think that you might have a chance to defeat both of your Opponents on Voltage next Friday and your first match on Voltage next week when you hopefully take on Zack Crash and Matt Ryder on Voltage show.

Tsunami: Max if it depends on who they booked me up against on Voltage show next Friday because once they let me face either Matt Ryder or Zack Crash then i'll be two victories on Voltage so that way i can head myself to War Games PPV and challenge a inter wire Championship at War Games PPV Cuz i really don't care who i face at War Games if it's Bryan Daniels or Collin Lightning then i'm okay with them both at War Games PPV as soon as i get what i won't at War Games PPV so i'll see you Voltage guys on War Games PPV because one of you are gonna get hurt by Tsunami Pablo at War Games PPV.

Max: Tsunami i hope that you will be booked on Voltage show next Friday until you face someone on Voltage show so that you can end up at Eaw's War Games and face a Inter wire Champion on War Games PPV so that you can be the mid carder for War Games PPV that way you can become our biggest main eventer ever on Eaw until they let you know if you are ready to fight for the Eaw World Heavyweight Champion at War Games PPV so Tsunami are you prepared to fight a Voltage Superstar next Friday because i know you are ready to fight an competitor on Voltage show next Friday night and plus you will be at War Games PPV so that you can challenge for the Inter wire World Championship on War Games PPV.

Tsunami: thanks Max a Million for everything you desire me about that my life with Voltage superstars including Dynasty Superstars and i will try my best to be booked for Voltage next Friday and at War Games PPV.

Max: you are most welcome to join me anytime you like because you are a great kid on Eaw so go make us proud on War Games PPV until you face someone next Friday on Voltage show Cuz i'll be there watching your match next Friday when you face either Bryan Daniels or Collin Lightning we will see you soon Tsunami on Voltage show next Friday night.

Max: and good luck on War Games PPV Cuz you're gonna need it once they find out who's your Opponent for War Games PPV then you will see until they booked it for you at War Games PPV so have fun doing that Pablo because there Voltage and Dynasty Superstars are tough so keep an look out for them at War Games PPV.

[Camera fades while Tsunami pablo heads back to his Locker Room]
Territorial Invasion (NB Title Match) #8
Post September 19th 2014, 5:37 pm by Guest
Tomorrow night, September 20th, 2014, is the night of many words. It's the night of a commencement, it's the night of a new beginning, it's the night of justice. Simply put; it's the night of The Great Briton. 12 Man Battle Royal, for the New Breed Championship, with only one person looking to walk away as THE ULTIMATE ONE. I hope you all know that I will be that ONE! I've worked my tail off for this moment, and I've seen a lot of these ignorant parasites try to gloat like they mean something. Trying to talk a big game, and actually being delusional enough to even think they can take this moment away from me. Of these lowlifes, only one has shown the balls to directly step up to the plate and try to bash me. It shows that people accept their place as below me, but except for this one little idiot. Matt Miles, you said according to my logic you are an A-Level player, yeah? Oh fucking hell, illiteracy has its best follower, its best disciple and that is you. I clearly meant the opposite of that you said and even a seven year old would understand that. Like how the fuck do you point at my education when day by day you keep showing that you are an uneducated child from the slums of San Diego. Anyway I shall not engage myself in an argument anymore. I have to conclude all my points now because in 24 hours it will be time to do what I have been telling all of you since last week and that is to excel the match by leaving as the New Breed Champion. I believe I have warned you all enough times already. You still can’t comprehend that I will do absolutely anything willingly to abolish corruption once and for all. My warnings were ignored as usual and my rightful title shot still hasn’t been ratified. Don’t expect me to just stand here with my arms crossed. Tomorrow night when I fight for the New Breed Title, I will make all of you taste your own blood! I’m going to prove to everybody in this company that I am a force to be reckoned with and nobody and I mean nobody messes with me! I do not have any respect for any wrestler out there tomorrow. Respect is nothing more than a false term used by 2nd place losers like you. There is no such thing as respect in pro wrestling. This is a free-for-all, and it's all about yourself. Having the slightest of care for another man is your downfall, not theirs. See, guys, I learned a long time ago that respecting inferior low lives would get me nowhere. And I changed my ways. There's not a damn wrestler in this business but myself that I respect. All of you can say what you want about me, use your own terms, it doesn't hurt me. You can come out here and make immature remarks about me, but what does that do for you? Absolutely nothing. Because at the end of tomorrow night, when Territorial Invasion is off the air and the smoke and dust settles, it will sink into yours, every EAW Extremist's, and to the whole world's minds that I am going in EAW history as the New Breed Champion.
Tyler Parker
Post September 19th 2014, 5:35 pm by Tyler Parker
I've heard we're in the "end of times" but I never would have thought we'd be in it here in EAW because tomorrow night inside of War Games may very well be the end we've all heard about. If you look around you, in the world we're living in today, prophecies that were made a llllllong time ago are being fulfilled every day. If it is, if tomorrow night really is the end, then we aren't going out without leaving a trail of bodies in our path. There's going to be many casualties inside of War Games and each one of them is going to be a member of Team DEDEDE. See, though, that isn't a threat or a promise; that's a prophecy of my own that's going to be fulfilled tomorrow night. It's a scary thought though, that all of us may cease to exist after what transpires inside of War Games but it's a pleasing thought at the same time. You may ask what's so pleasing about that but for me, I have no regrets and I have no remorse for any member of Team DEDEDE. Ryan Savage, Ventura, Crimson Mask, Dark Demon and Mr. DEDEDE... none of them are going to be forgiven but they're going to be forgotten after what Team Crash and I do to them. Again, that's in the prophecy I've made. I wouldn't say I'm religious but you could say I'm definitely interested in what's in the Bible and what stories have yet to be told to this day. I've been more interested as of late and that's why I spoke of the end of times because it seems as though that's all I've heard from people I know and love. It's like they're trying to scare me or something but why would I be if that's what was going to happen all along? I'm more welcomed to it than I am scared of it. That's what you have to be because if I just sat here and worried about it, that isn't going to do anything for me and that definitely isn't going to be my future because I'm my own writer. Instead of being worried about what Team DEDEDE may do to me inside of War Games? I'm going to embrace it and I'm going to encourage it.

Ryan Savage doesn't have to say he's better than me but he's going to tell me like it is? What are you going to tell me that I haven't already heard before? What exactly are you going to tell me, huh? Nothing; you've had nothing else to say about me and it's bad enough that you have to have Mr. DEDEDE feed you what to say. It's bad enough that you aren't able to think for yourself. It's bad enough that you aren't willing to go out there in the ring and show how much better you are than me. As far as I'm concerned? You aren't better than me, Ryan. You being better than me is as much of a joke as you are. You aren't a Golden Boy either, you aren't the Heart Break Boy. That has to be a joke too because you have yet to prove what you're capable of. You have yet to go out there in the ring and prove everyone wrong. You have yet to show you have what it takes to be in the main event of one of the biggest FPVs of the year. It's until tomorrow night, until then you haven't done a damn thing that's noteworthy. If Team DEDEDE wins, maybe then you would have proved what you're capable of. Maybe then you would have proved everyone wrong. Maybe then you would have shown you have what it takes to be in the main event of one of the biggest FPVs of the year. It's make or break, Ryan, for me it's more than that but you're being battle tested inside of War Games. Until you have, Ryan, until you've done that? You aren't better than me and I'm willing to bet you never will be. After tomorrow night, you're going to whine and complain like you always do, when you know damn well that you lost fair and square. Know it's a dog eat dog world. As for me? I'm the dog they made the "beware of dog" sign for and you, Ryan? You're the dog that fits in a woman's purse.

What's also a joke is that people think Team Crash isn't going to win tomorrow night because we have egos. Is it people or is it just Mr. DEDEDE of all people trying to tell us about egos? Look at Team DEDEDE, they too have egos. I mean, one of them is a self-proclaimed "entity." I don't know what you've been going on about but you seem to have took up after your own leader, Ventura. Your own leader who is a self-proclaimed "Gawd." Both of you think you're greater than man and/or that you're some holy being. That's what you perceive yourselves as but in reality, you're just as human as I am. You and I both know that. What else I know is why you returned on Dynasty this past week. You returned because you know you stained your future here in EAW. Deep down, you know you had what it took to be one of the very best. The problem was that you were impatient. When the stacks weren't in your favor, when the chips were down and when you couldn't get what you wanted? You took your talent for weakness and went home. You know that's what you're going to be remembered for, for the rest of your life. You bid your time until you could one day be on a grand stage like this again. Not just that but I know you were angered that I was still here for EAW and you weren't. I'm someone you can't stand to see on top. I'm everything you hate. Deep down, Ventura, I'm everything you've ever wanted to be or at least, I am in terms of my own success. Because you see my name on the wall and you put your fist through it. You can't stand the sight of a man you believe you're better than, hogging up the spotlight that you believe should have been yours but when you get the chance to stop me, you choke like you usually do. Because you don't want it as much as me. You don't want it as bad as I want it. You don't fight as hard as I fight. You aren't where you've wanted to be because you haven't worked for it but not just that, you don't deserve it and you have no one to blame but yourself, Ventura.

Now, there's one member of Team DEDEDE that I don't know much about but I seen what he as all about these past few weeks or so on Showdown. One member I've yet to really talk about and one member that I'm looking most forward to face inside of War Games. Crimson Mask has been impressive and he must have been if Mr. DEDEDE hand-picked him to be apart of Team DEDEDE. That goes to show just who Crimson Mask is but I know more about him than you may think. See, you've took the fast lane, Crimson, to be in the main event of one of the biggest FPVs of the year. Not only does that show how inexperienced you are? It shows how pathetic, how low and how stupid you are. Each and every week, I have to endure pain that words can't even describe. I have to break my back week in and week out. I have to taste my own blood just to make sure I put on the best performance I possibly can. At the end of the day, it's me who's being talked about and it's me who's being regarded as one of the very best. I've been put through a lot. Whatever it is, you name it, I've been through it. I've taken so much abuse both physically, mentally and even verbally. I've overcame; something you haven't done. You don't know what it's like to fight for something that may never come. I had to fight for everything I have and that's no exaggeration. Tomorrow night, I have something to fight for. Do you, Crimson? No, you have nothing to fight for because you have yet to struggle. You don't know what it's like to struggle. Hell, I don't think you've ever struggled a day in your life. You hide behind a mask both literally and figuratively. You speak as if you're desperate to die when at the same time trying to live. You want the people to feel sympathy for you but I don't feel sympathy for you. I won't feel any sympathy for you once you're laid out in the middle of the ring with me looking down on you and clutching your mask in "crimson."

Oh, you thought I was done? I'm just getting started. Because if you thought for one second that I had nothing left to say to either Dark Demon or Mr. DEDEDE, well, you thought wrong. I mean, I have so much more to say, I'm barely able to say everything I'd like to say to them. Because Dark Demon and Mr. DEDEDE think they had me, they think they have me phased, they think they have me right where they want me but that's it; they think and think but they think without knowing. If anything? They have me more focused, more determined and more eager to jump out of my skin and beat the living hell out of them. Especially you, Demon. See, I know you've been listening and I know you're going to respond soon, telling me how much of a failure and disappointment I am and that's fine. I'm used to it. I'm used to people telling me how much of a failure and disappointment I am. I'm used to people, like you, thinking you're better than me. It's like I said earlier, there isn't anything I haven't heard before and to hear them come from your mouth, to hear you talk about how you feel, to hear you tell me all of that? It's the same thing. I just want to wipe that stupid smirk off of your face. I may have way more than what I need now but I earned it. I deserve everything I have and I'd be damned if I let you take any of it away from me. I'd be damned if I just lie on my back and let you make a fool out of me. I'd be damned if I let you talk down on me any longer. This business means everything to me and if it means something to me, I'm going to fight for it even if that means putting everything on the line. I'll risk it all like I do week in and week out. I walk on a tightrope because with one slip? I can fall and I'll lose everything. I'm not prepared to lose everything, especially to someone like you. I'm the present and the future of this business and I've proven that time and time again and tomorrow night inside of War Games, I'm just going to prove it again.

Mr. DEDEDE and I have been at each other's throat all week and it's all coming ahead tomorrow night inside of War Games where I'm going to put him down once and for all like the old dog he is. Not only will I prove that he isn't a man of his word, I'll prove he's nothing more than a hypocrite. DEDEDE, you're a hypocrite because deep down, you know what it's like to be belittled and placed in a box that takes away all of your freedoms and liberties. In the ring, DEDEDE, you have the right to bare all arms and remain silent. You have nothing left to say to me but I have something left to say to you, DEDEDE. See, unlike you? I have morals. I have things I believe in whereas you just make sure you're satisfied for the time being. Doesn't that sound familiar? It sounds like a drug. Making yourself satisfied for the time being until you're able to get your next fix, that's what an addict is. That's what you are, DEDEDE. You're an addict and you're addicted to attention. If Mr. DEDEDE isn't in the main event or isn't in the spotlight? Mr. DEDEDE is angered, compulsive and unpredictable. You're willing to kill another's career, another's life just to ensure the attention is on you. It all ties in to what I said, DEDEDE. You're just like those you pick on; those you abuse. You're really are more of a hypocrite than you've accused me to be. Just like how you prey on others' fears, their insecurities and their weaknesses? I'm going to prey on yours. I'm going to pick you apart, DEDEDE. I'm going to pay you back what I owe you in tenfold out there in the ring when I do to you far worse than you done to me. This is what you've wanted, this is what you've fought for; an ending and I won't hesitate for one second to bring that ending to you.
Post September 19th 2014, 4:15 pm by MTM
Being Matt Miles isn't a lot to brag about? Oh you couldn't be more wrong, Lochlan. You certainly must be at a loss for words if that was the best that you can come up with, which isn't unheard of when I'm wrestling someone, only difference being it's usually because her mouth is full.  :smug:

In all seriousness, when you look at the accomplishments I've made in what's only been a two year career, you'd be impressed at what I've done. I'm not saying that to brag or big myself up in any way to get an edge over you, I'm saying it because it's the honest truth. This whole week everything I've been saying has been accurate. I've not made fictitious excuses for my actions or any actions taken against me. Every week I stand by what I say and it happens. If you think that Territorial Invasion will be any different, you're sadly mistaken. If you think that you can make it to the final two and eventually win, by all means think that but I will always know otherwise. 

Redmond, take a joke. The fact that such trivial humour has become the focal point of your arguments against me shows just how simple-minded you really are. You're right that you haven't been booked against those extremists but what is this, your fourth week in EAW? By my second week I was pinning one half of the tag team champions. By my third week, I was pinning Starr-Stan. You've only defeated nameless scrubs who aren't even relevant to the company anymore. What's your argument for that? Clearly you haven't been as impressive as you say if you've not made it anywhere at all. Sure, I was a returning extremist but when the "talent pool" is as deep as it supposedly is here, you have to start right back at the bottom. I did that and I climbed up faster than any fresh extremist ever has and if you think my ego has been carried anywhere, you're wrong. DEDEDE is our boss and if you get on his radar, you're guaranteed to be getting somewhere. Maybe you should take that in to consideration next time you open your mouth. The only B-Level talents I faced were the so-called extremists on NEO. Do you know how many of the people that I beat made it out of NEO? One. Ryan Savage made it out and became New Breed champion. Look how it comes full circle. Maybe my former opponents are irrelevant but then, what would be the purpose of having matches with them in the first place? Like I said, it's about climbing the ladder as fast and as high as you can. That was my point when I spoke of them but clearly you couldn't see that. But on topic, I never called all of my opponents B-Level. Starr isn't B-Level. Scott Diamond isn't B-Level. Hell, James Martin wasn't even B-Level. By your logic, that actually makes me A-Level if I can top all of them in a match, right? Or are you going to make another bullshit excuse for why I'm wrong? THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT I'M NOT DEDICATED JUST BECAUSE I BROUGHT UP BATMAN. HOW DARE YOU, SIR. BATMAN IS AN AMERICAN ICON!

Again, in all seriousness, I could have brought up David Beckham, that doesn't mean that I want to be a professional soccer player. Logic, Redmond, I suggest that you use it. I've proven that despite my previous floundering around in my original run, I'm a force to be reckoned with. A rookie like you should pay attention to matches other than yours if you want even moderate success. Otherwise, you don't have a chance in hell of making it. If you think that you can even be compared to me in terms of in-ring ability then you're confused beyond human repair. As I said to Jamie, this Saturday the Midas Touch is a metaphor for his undoing and it will be the same for you. That goes for every other extremist in this match. Keep on believing and one day your dreams will eventually come true... but unfortunately, this Saturday won't be the day for any of you. Any chance you think you have of outwrestling me is nothing but smoke and mirrors. When the New Breed championship finds it's way around my shoulder, there will be a coronation to which you'll all be invited. I hope that you're as much competition as you all say.

WHEN THE SMOKE BLOWS AWAY AND THE MIRROR IS BROKEN, YOU'LL SEE THE TRUTH.
Territorial Invasion (NB Title Match) #7
Post September 19th 2014, 3:55 pm by Guest
It's really funny that all Matt can speak about now is my English. Okay Matt, let me just agree that’s the only subject you are better at. However, unfortunately for you it won't help you win tomorrows match. Unlike you, I do not fight verbally Matt, I fight physically. It’s my arms and feet that you have to find imperfection in. Noticing DEDEDE's attention and beating a former world champion has really carried your ego to unreachable heights, but when that ego falls down to earth again, it is really gonna hurt you. I didn't beat those wrestlers because I wasn't booked against them. You also very well know I would stand tall against them if I was to face them. But why are you even talking about this again and again? They are completely irrelevant to this match, why even say their names then? Is it cause you know that's the greatest achievement you will ever have in EAW? Yes, there are people you respect and there are people you don't, but nobody gives a damn about it Matt. B-Level talents, that's what you call your opponents, right? Well, if you say so, let's even agree to that for once. All your opponents are B-Level talents, now question yourself for once, why would you be put in a match where  you are facing B-Level opponents? If you are indeed better than all of us, why weren't you booked for a World Title match? The answer is simple, it's cause you are a B-Level player too. Plus I am pretty sure even this statement of yours will change if, in case, you end up winning this match. You will then claim that you beat eleven superstars and not B-Level players. One thing I agree with you on is that Rossdale or O'Hara won't be throwing you out of the ring tomorrow for sure. The one person who is going to eliminate you, after dominating you, is The Optimum Warrior Redmond. Another sad but funny fact is that people nowadays read comic books and decide to become wrestlers. It really pisses me off when they make a joke out of this profession. Batman…..haha. If you want to be a comic book hero, Marvel Studios is where you need to be. The EAW is a place for dedicated extremists only. Matt, I always knew I was better than you but I used to think it's just a slight difference which you will overcome in the future if you work hard, but the bitter truth is that not only physically, but even verbally you have failed to amaze me a little. Calling me a clown will only give you false satisfaction that you have succeeded to get on my nerves, whereas for me, I will make sure you look like a clown tomorrow when I throw you over the top rope. I do not think that you might make it to the last two along with me but just pray that you don't. Pray that you are eliminated as fast as possible cause if you stay, you will become my prey and I am very sure you do not want that to happen.

Now moving on to Lochlan Rossdale, what makes you think you are a somebody? Beating Collin Lightening, the person hiding behind his momma like a coward? Or losing to the current New Breed Champion and of course the future New Breed Champion? I like that you didn't bother messing with me this time in your message because you know I have dominated you verbally already and if you speak anymore bullcrap here, you might just be dominated in the ring too. About you referring to Matt as a "friend", you might just regret saying that because your "friend" Matt is worse than dogs too. Even dogs are loyal but Matt, he will probably be the first one to hit you tomorrow night and that's when you will know that in this profession you are not here to make friends.
Territorial Invasion 4
Post September 19th 2014, 3:37 pm by Guest
Territorial Invasion #4
I Am Somebody

** Lochlan and his brother with his 2 children have spent a great day together. Lochlan hit the gym and worked hard as usual. There's been lots of talk in the EAW about who's better... who's going to win. Who's going to lose.. who's this and who's that. In the end.. it will all be answered Saturday Night. **

** Lochlan's recent trip to see his father's tombstone has brought him some closure. He hasn't been there in a long time. 7 long years it has been since his father died, and they were never all that close since Lochlan turned 17 or so. It had been troubling him for some time. He was glad a good friend in Lorraine could help him do this and get past this obstacle. **

** The scene is set on Lochlan wearing his mirror shades, his black boots/jacket and jeans as normal. He's looking really confident. He's wanting to make his final statement for Territorial Invasion. **

** He walks out to the ring, which is serving a small house audience, simulair to something like WWE's NXT. He's the special guest to close the show. Mostly this is being done for publicity on EAW's Territorial Invasion, which is Saturday night. **

Lochlan Rossdale: I've got something to say. I've got something to say to each and every one of you people. You know... this might be hard to believe, but EAW's Territorial Invasion is my offical arriving. Yeah I beat Collin Lightening, yeah I beat Leo Carlyle. Then I lost in a tag match to Redmond and the Champion Jamie O'Hara.

LR: Speaking of O'Hara, don't you guys think your New Breed Champion is becoming a little rattled? He's starting to show his true colors! He's starting to fall apart. Cursing me... insulting me like I'm a nobody. I am a SOMEBODY! I will show you all. He's a man holding onto something that he's soon to lose.

** The crowd rumbles with mostly cheers. They start to chant OH-HAR-AH over and over. Then a blast of ROSS-DALE goes over and over. The crowd seems really mixed about who they like. Some have signs of Matt Miles up and swaying them. **

LR: You guys are looking at someone that will give you all he's got. I will show you all that no matter what happens... you'll get the very best from Lochlan Rossdale. I am the true Professional. I am the arriving talent here. My technical style will serve me well in a match where all these high flying acrobatic guys will just fall off one by one. It isn't as if I'm trying to be someone that I'm not. A lot of these people in this Battle Royal come out here and say things. They say they are dominant, they are special, athletic blah blah blah. They seem so desperate.

LR: I don't do that. What you see if what you get. I'll do my best. I expect to win. I do not come off desperate and weak like so many of these other guys do. They come out here and run their mouths. I'm not going to do that today. The truth is that they are all great wrestlers. I really do feel honored to wrestle them all tomorrow night. The difference is that I believe my techinical skills will serve me best. I'm a people's champion. I don't cuss at other wrestlers... I don't feel the need to. Jamie O'Hara is simply living out his last day as New Breed Champion. Enjoy it Jamie. Your actions this week make you look like a coward that would back of of this match if he could!!! Matt Miles. What can I say? Your Matt Miles and that's it. Not much to brag about my friend. I'll see you and the rest of you guys at Territorial Invasion.

LR: One last thing. Don't look too suprised everyone. When I walk out with the New Breed Title. It won't be easy... I will have earn it. I believe I will prevail, but know Jamie. I'm coming for you more than anyone else.

** Lochlan leaves the ring. The crowd very interested in what he just said, as they talk amoung themselves. Lochlan Rossdale is serious. He's coming for that belt. Whether anyone likes it or not. **
Vic Vendetta
Post September 19th 2014, 3:06 pm by Vic Vendetta
Norman when we all make our way to that ring tomorrow only one of two things will be going through my mind, one: Leaving you and Hades decapitated and two: Winning that championship and offering it as a sacrifice to Charles Manson. Norman you think I’m delusional but I am only trying to make a simple dream become a reality is that so wrong? Norman do you know the thing that keeps a competitor going in this business? Its health…You could think this is a marathon all you want and keep going on and on even past the moon but what happens when your health deteriorates? What happens when you suffer an injury that could take you out of competition for several months or even a year, tell me Norman? Are you still considered the Alpha Male are you still in the “marathon” that you’re competing in or are you just another thing of the past, you see you can big the biggest man in this match but what’s stopping me from whacking you in the back of the head with a chair or even steel steps? You can’t focus on everyone, when Hades stands in front of you I will be behind you and that is when I will begin my full onslaught and work my way unto wasting this pathetic thing that you call a career. You think the defeat that you suffered at Midsummer Massacre made you stronger, I disagree I still see the same man who I offered this championship to last month and that man never put any type of fear in my heart. I people can’t expect the unexpected, I might do something in this match that I ordinarily do not do on occasion. I may climb a ladder and leap off, I may dominate the whole match or I may leave the match to the both of you to just fight it out. You see I have options Norman you have been doing the same routine since you came into EAW, A big boot and then a Shock Treatment, I have never been defeated by either one of those two simple moves and I never plan too. But I can say that you have fallen multiple times to the one move that defeat not only you but many men on this roster and that I believe needs no further introduction.

Gentleman I stand before you both a God amongst men. You both condemn me because I speak the truth, and the more I ponder about your lives I have come to the realization that the truth makes people angry, no one wants to hear the truth, no wife wants to hear that their husband is cheating, no son wants to hear that his parents have been killed, and these people don’t want to hear about the Gospel of Manson. But praise me to me because I have enlightened the ignorant of all the mistakes in their lives. Just like the theme of this event simplifies we are off to war. This location has history many have come and many have fallen . But again, I run into enemies. You are an itch I can't seem to scratch. You are a bug that won't seem to stay squashed. However long it may take, I will instill fear into these two miscreants. Whatever lengths I must go to, they will know true fear. I am like no monster you have seen before. I am not your typical werewolf, vampire, Frankenstein's beast. Name any thing that you can. I am far worse. I can think of much more horrific ways to torture you than those creatures, but this match I will torture and open your minds to the truth. For you see I wear the face of my enemies. Man's greatest fear is himself quoted from Billy Joel. When you both look across the ring at me, I hope this causes you to see yourselves. I hope you see every kind of flaw that has ever burdened you. Because I won't need to defeat you physically. Instead you will defeat yourselves mentally and through that I will take advantage and seize control of the match. Norman…Hades we are almost merely 24 hours away from my official crowning as the King of King, as the Alpha and Omega. And it is an honor that you all will be in attendance my loyal knights.
Post September 19th 2014, 2:41 pm by MTM
Now, I was going to wait until I came out to speak again but something really did catch me off guard... Jamie O'Hara had the audacity to go and call me a failure. Failure? I've never failed at anything. It's clear that nobody knows what they're talking about here so they should stop acting like they do. How exactly have I not been an opportunist, Jamie? By getting myself a New Breed title shot back when I debuted on Dynasty for having to put up with B-Level talents? By getting myself by Mr. DEDEDE with a single promo? Did I not take the opportunities in front of me? Just because you're champion, doesn't mean that you know anything. The fact that you called me out for being a quitter yet had just mentioned quitters in Brian Daniels, Scott Diamond and Devan Dubian prior shows just how much you're having to grasp at straws. Claim that numbers and statistics are meaningless yet they're more evidence than someone simply saying that they're better than the other person. I could have said to Redmond that I'm better than him simply because that's what I felt like saying but I had FACTS to back me up. FACTS. It's a FACT that I've overcome better opponents most of these men have had the chance to step foot in the ring with. It's a FACT that I've taken every chance I could to get further up the ladder and it's a FACT that while I may refer to myself as a REALLY BAD GUY... I'm much more than that. I'm not black and white like everyone else here. There are people that I respect and there are people I don't. For example, I respect Lucian Black for stepping up against Kevin Devastation. Like myself, he took a chance to get noticed and he was successful in doing so. The same will go for you if you're able to actually back up what you say and throw me over the top rope. The only problem is that you've made a lot of enemies in a short space of time and you've got a big red bullseye on your back. Maybe when it's one or two different people that are after you it's not so hard but you've got almost a dozen different extremists all wanting to throw you out of that ring. If you're as tough as you say you are, you'll hold your own and retain your title but I assure you that I will be doing everything in my power to stop that happening. I don't care if you have to get thrown over first or last, you're not walking out of champion. I'll tell you why. The Midas Touch is much more than some simple paintjob; it's a metaphor for many, many different things. Of course, no man in history has truly had a touch of gold yet I claim that I do because when I step in to that ring, I do everything in my power to stand out. This is just one of the many metaphors but this Saturday, the Midas Touch will be nothing more than your undoing.

Unfortunately, however, there are others in this match that have once again chosen to speak out.

Lochlan Rossdale. It's great that Jamie isn't the only one making false claims. Just like him, you think you're going to be throwing me over the top rope tomorrow night. REALITY CHECK: YOU AIN'T THROWIN' OUT MIDAS TOUCH MATT. That's right, not gonna happen any time soon, pal. Then you made the mistake of making an accusation about my character and how I'm alone. No shit? We spend 300 days on the road beating each other up every night and you think that I'm going to be with my family? That has to be one of the worst insults ever to grace this Earth. Batman was alone but he's one of our most famed comic book heroes in history. I may be no dark knight but Batman isn't one of the greatest wrestlers of EAW's current generation... but again with the accusations. This really is tiresome having to listen to such trivial insults but, being the generous person I am, I'll give you a nice, clear response. If you had defeated Jamie and Redmond, I would have been one of the first people to congratulate you and I was one of the first to acknowledge that you lost. I may be many things but a hypocrite isn't one. I've not spread word of fallacies and lies about you but the truth. I am an honest man, believe it or not, and if I see the opportunity to prove to someone that they're not walking out of the match victorious, I'll take it. That should be clear enough for you.

Then we have Redmond who clearly has multiple personality disorder. I've spoke about you enough and quite frankly, listening to your broken English makes my ears bleed.

Finally, we have the man that I wanted to speak to this whole time: Scott Oasis. Now Scott, you really didn't get off to a good start when you called me out. I don't know what kind of ladies you've come across but if they have dicks, they're certainly not any kind of woman.

Honestly, the reason that I spoke about you the longest wasn't because I was scared or intimidated by you. I spoke about you the most because you're the man that I know better than anyone else here. I figured that while I was on the subject of you, I'd give some insight on how much of an excuse-maker you are but it appears that you did that for me. Thank you.

First point I'd like to make is that I didn't call beating Andrew Fireboy an accomplishment. In fact, I crossed him out of this match right from the start. I WAS CALLING YOU OUT ON THE FACT THAT YOU'VE DONE NOTHING NOTEWORTHY... and James Martin? Clearly you don't know that he and Scott Diamond demolished Aren n Nas in a steel cage a week before. After all of that, myself and Moonlight Predator still came out on top after I took out Martin. Things have changed since AWF. Although, since we're on the topic of AWF, I may as well mention the rest of what you said.

Again, I brought up AWF originally because that's the only time that we've competed against each other. I took your title. It doesn't matter if whether or not we crossed paths because our match was a fatal four way. I could have pinned you, Steele or MP. It's just more excuses. I followed the rules like the rest of you in that match and came out on top. If that isn't being an opportunist then I don't know what is.

Oh, but hypocricy strikes as this time, it's Scott Oasis bringing up the same point over and over again. The only difference is that I've actually proved you a fool before. I guess you weren't done being proved wrong. At Chaos: MainEvent I was facing Kain Diablos in a No DQ matchup. What my manager did in my match was completely, 100% fair... but if you want to talk about what you apparently consider morally wrong, let's see if you think me being thrown through the spotlight a week after winning the title was fair? Was it fair that I was put through the P.A. System, filled with tables, in our match? WAS IT FAIR THAT I CAME BACK WITH OVER A MONTH LEFT BEFORE I WAS MEDICALLY CLEARED? By your standards, definitely not but I came back anyway and beat Kain Diablos with just one move. So go ahead, tell me what my manager did was wrong but it pales in comparison to everything that I had done to me before and during that match. What I did was fair.

Here's the offer that I have for you; instead of us going straight for each other in this battle royal like morons, how about we wait until we're the final two, making it a one on one match... unless of course, you don't think that you can make it that far. If you can't, that's perfectly fine since I'll be winning this battle royal anyway but judging by quick you are to make mistakes, I think we already know the answer. Alex Anderson and I were never "buddies", just ask him about how he made a deal with Crash behind my back. Besides, what was I going to do otherwise? Was I going to attack DEDEDE? Fuck no. Alex was going to get fired until he announced he was on Team Crash. I didn't have that kind of leverage and if I'm going to get anything at all, it sure as hell won't be my job taken away from me. Where's the logic in that? The easy answer is that there is none and just like Jamie, you're grasping at straws. I honestly thought that after everything I've said, you'd know where you stand but apparently not. That's not my fault, that's yours. Redmond was doing exactly the same thing as you and while he thought he was "disputing my arguments" he was just making himself look like a clown. The Matt Miles that you're going to see is the Matt Miles that I feel like being. Right now, I don't feel like being a delusional lunatic. I feel like being the Matt Miles that's going to walk out of this match as the New Breed champion. Trust me, Scott, I've done worse things than you ever have and while you might think that I'm not a "real man", I am an extremist. True extremists go, as the name suggests, to the extreme to win. I've gone as extreme as I've had to and Territorial Invasion will be no different.

I'M HERE TO STAY... AND I'M HERE TO WIN.
Norman Hellion
Post September 19th 2014, 2:06 pm by Norman Hellion
No! You are the one who doesn't realize that your words are deeply flawed. I listen to you Vic. I sit down and I listen to what you have to say every damn week and its torture man. It's torture because I know you'll bring up the same old points. You see you're the one who has it all wrong. When you mention Norman or myself, your opinions and beliefs do not fall on deaf ears. But you? You are the one who needs to remove the excessive amount of earwax from your ears so you can actually listen and comprehend what I have to say. So I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to dumb it down for you. You and Norman? You two will never coexist. Why? Because like I said yesterday, you are mediocre. Believe me I know you've won multiple titles in EAW, but you've never been able to win the one that actually matters. The one that separates the men from the boys. The one that can help you get into the EAW Hall of Fame someday. Of course I'm speaking about a world title. The way I see it you can go on and win the National Extreme and Interwire championship ten more times and who knows? Maybe you will. Because when it comes to world championship matches, you are out of your depth. And you'll see that tomorrow night when Hades and Norman go at it like there's no tomorrow, while you sit in a corner trying to catch your breath. You can try to criticize Norman all you want, but just know that your insults don't sting, they tickle. You see I wouldn't call Norman mediocre, but great comeback. Calling him what I called you. Must've taken you a while to come up with that rebuttal. The reason why Norman isn't mediocre and won't go down as mediocre is because time is on his side. He hasn't even been in EAW for a year and he already has an opportunity to become Answers World champion. I don't know about you, but I count that as a success. Let me break it down like this. When it comes to Victor Vendetta, people know what to expect. They expect a veteran that is good at what he does, I'll admit, but there is a huge difference between just good and great. And when it comes to Norman, people are intrigued. Even with a loss or two, people still fear him. They know it's only a matter of time until he gets back on the right track. He has untapped potential Victor. He's still learning the ropes and sometimes people forget that about Norman because when he's in the ring, he's so smooth. He wrestles like he's been doing this for a decade and I'll promise you this - within a year, he will be at the very top of this business and he will certainly be the focal point of EAW. Then the fans will no longer be talking about Senn, Hades, or Xavier Williams - all of their focus and attention will be pointed at one man - Norman. And if you're still here, you'll still be stuck in the middle of the pack. Sure you'll show signs of improvement, but not nearly enough in order for you to take the next big step. That's what keeps me going Victor. What did I tell you yesterday? When it comes to our careers, it's not a race, it's a marathon - but, with that said, either way Norman will be waiting for you at the finish line - and he'll be waiting for a very long time. 

Believe me I know my words don't mean much to you because you think you're better than Norman because of a fluke victory at Midsummer Massacre. I don't even count Pain for Pride and neither should you because if you continue to boast about it, it just proves that you are nothing more than a coward. A coward that can't beat Norman physically, so you have to sink to mind games and let me tell you, those games are getting old. They no longer have the same effect. Besides what did that win do for you at Midsummer Massacre? It was supposed to separate you as the better extremist, but here we are, a month later and we are in the same match, fighting for the same prize. Hell - Norman could lose ten matches in a row and he'll still be booked in more main events than you and why do you think that is? It's because like I said, your appeal is going down the drain. Your straw hat, Hawaiian shirt, and rocking chair just doesn't cut it anymore. Another thing you got wrong was when you said Norman has been doing nothing but losing as of late, when the truth is, Norman would've won his match against Hades a few weeks ago if you didn't intervene and I don't care what anybody has to say about it. I had him. Also the last match that we were both in, a tag match, Norman won. So again your statement is invalid. You know something - I feel bad for you Victor. It's sad that your ego has become this big, almost tripling in size, if not more. Don't worry though, I'll take a knife and I'll pop it for your own good. As for the deal I left you, you only mentioned one half of it and that's not how it works. If you fail at Territorial invasion, which is something you shouldn't fear because you're so full of yourself, then you have to end the constant begging. Don't tell me the almighty Victor Vendetta is getting cold feet....

Hades you don't know what you're doing. You say you're trying to help Norman, but in reality you're hurting him. Every time you call Norman a friend, I make him bash his head into the wall a bit harder and this process doesn't end until he collapses with a puddle of his own blood, which supports his head like a pillow. The cuts? The cuts have been deeper when he talks nonstop about how nice you are and every time he links your name with positivity, he must be punished, you know this. So let's just say that if you keep this up, you'll be visiting him at a funeral home. Don't you see Norman? He's hurting you on purpose. NO PETER! HE WOULDN'T DO SUCH A THING. Open your eyes. He wants you to suffer. He wants you gone from not just EAW, but from earth. H-he wants me dead? No that can't be right! Hades tell Peter he's wrong! Like I said he doesn't care about you. Actually hold on. I take back what I said about you Hades. You know exactly what you're doing. You want me to abuse Norman so I soften him up for you come Territorial Invasion. That's very clever. He wants you to be as weak as possible Norman. Victor isn't the real mastermind here, Hades is! No he's not. Tell me Norman, do you like Victor? Well no. Do you like Hades? I don't want to answer that Peter. I know you won't like my answer. Actually it's okay to say it. I expected your answer to be yes anyway. But Norman, my friend, Hades is way more evil than Victor. DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT HIM! HE'S MY FRIEND! Oh is that so? Hades you made me do this  [Norman smashes his head against the wall and stumbles backwards before he falls to his knees. He tries to get back up but is too dizzy to do so.] Say it again Norman! He's my fr-frie-friend. [Norman begins to punch his forehead repeatedly until blood appears. He falls from his knees and is now laying on the ground.] Come on Hades! You better protect him like you promised! Now sit up before I ask you this next question. So Norman, what is Hades to you? He's my - don't make me say it. SAY IT! I don't want to. If you don't say it in the next five seconds I'll bring out the switchblade. ONE! TWO! THREE! NORMAN I'M WARNING YOU! FOUR! FI- HE'S MY ENEMY! He's my en-enemy. I'm sorry Hades. Norman there is nothing to be sorry about. There's no need to apologize for seeing the truth. A friend wouldn't let you get hurt! But you just hurt me. No Norman I'm making you stronger. Because if you want to become Answers World champion you'll have to be strong! Your body might hurt now but eventually, you'll become immune to it. Plus I'm making a point. I proved that Hades is a liar. He doesn't care about you, just like he doesn't care about his kids, no matter what he says. He will pick his career over his family any day of the week and twice on Sundays. See if you were to become his friend, he would just abandon you and he would focus on himself some more because he is the definition of selfish. But me? I'm not selfish. I'm here for you. Don't listen to his comparison of me and his old manager. For starters I don't use you for money. The dollar signs don't concern me, only your level of success does. Here's a question for you Hades. When did you meet your manager? Right when you started your professional wrestling career I'm guessing? Well I've known Norman for over a quarter of a century. I never knew he was going to end up in EAW. I thought we were going to be locked up somewhere until I told Norman to make a run for it. I've been pushing him all his life because just like yourself Hades, I see the potential. I see how great he will become one day and I'm just trying to speed up the process. Tomorrow night I want you to try and punish me Hades. Make me pay for my sins. But just know that when you see "glimpses of me" in the ring and you begin to unload with left and rights, I'm not feeling anything. Norman is the one who is absorbing those punches. So Victor and Hades, the time is almost here. Territorial Invasion will be like a movie where we get to see three monsters clash over gold and in the end, sorry for the spoiler, the Behemoth will leave with the title. Just think about it. If Norman gets an Answers World title shot at his worst, what does he get at his best? The answer? The entire world HAHAHAHA.
Territorial Invasion (NB Title Match) #6
Post September 19th 2014, 1:17 pm by Guest
Redmond is seen in his house sipping a cup of cappuccino as he looks at the camera to speak

Scott, you know a "normal" wrestler would be in the gym day in and day out preparing for an upcoming championship match, that is what losers do they train day in and day out for championship matches when the likes of me, believe me there aren't many who are like me, we don't have to train day in and day why? Because I am just naturally good in the ring. "A champion should know his limits"? Really? The reason one is called a champion is because he is in a higher level than we are, no true champion has any limits, a true champion only has one mission and that is to excel. A true champion just has to find  a way to prove himself better than the rest, just like I will prove tomorrow night at Territorial Invasion.

Now, it seems my words have finally fixed some sense into Matt's head. Finally, he has probably accepted that I am arguably the best wrestler in the battle royal tomorrow so he has decided to hide now.  Anyway, whatever it is, tomorrow night, there will be no hiding, once we meet face to face, you will feel the pain that you have never felt before. Your career will die in a heartbeat and my career will really just begin.

So after 7 whole days, our so-called "champion", Jamie O'Hara also decided to break his silence. Jamie, Redmond has no intention of losing the opportunity of a lifetime, to someone like you. You call yourself The Phenomenal One, but what you bring to the ring is a huge fresh stinking pile of horse crap!  Redmond has seen you wrestle. You can’t entertain if your life depended on it. Look at you. You’re living proof that this is what happens when a human being and an animal get it on. Why don’t you forget about retaining that title, go climb a  tree and stay up there for the rest of your life, because if you come  before me looking like a wannabe thug, I am gonna beat your ass all over the arena. Redmond has waited many years, to return to live action in EAW, and ever since he returned he hasn’t disappointed himself or his fans. He won all his matches, proudly, and has yet to be beaten. Redmond knows, what’s going on in that mind of yours.  But he only cares about that one thought in your mind, that one image that you hope so bad would personify in reality: you beating him. But, that won’t happen. No, I won’t let that happen. I didn’t come this far, just so that I can disappoint the people and let you stick your head out as the victor. I came this far, so that I can go further and to do that, Redmond can defeat you and he WILL defeat you for sure! Now, you let The Optimum Warrior show you how it’s really done.

Screen fades
Post September 19th 2014, 11:39 am by Guest
DUHHHHHH, I know that you were talking about the “Are you mad bro” argument. The only thing I don’t fucking understand is how the hell does it have anything to with 2011? Maybe you should stop and listen to yourself for one second.

And you REALIZE that when I was talking about Moonsault, I was talking about MINE, which I used during my match against Vic. I never fucking brought up YOUR Moonsault because I don’t give a shit. However, since we are already talking about it, I have some stuff to say. No, no, no, no Starr… YOU got it all wrong. Starrsault is a CAR that is supposed to win you a match after you successfully reach your destination. Am I wrong or am I right? And just out of curiosity, how are you going to “fix” Starrsault? Are you going to climb higher next time, miss it again and pass out? Are you going to not use it at all next time? Because I think it would be the BEST fix. And referring to your last analogy, Ferrari has proven itself not once, but twice to be slower and cheaper than a rusted Volkswagen? Damn, what a fucking sad, pitiful life for a car that had all the luxuries and experience ☹

How did my career explode? I am still annihilating my every competition like a walk in the park. Is it because I don’t have a world title under my belt? I don’t need a title to prove to myself or anyone else that I am the best wrestler in this business. If a guy like YOU has a problem with me then I just go out to decimate him in a match fair and square. But hey Starr, looking at all the fiascos you’ve had this year, EAW Management might want to start “Stripping Hall of Famers of their title” program. But don’t worry Starr, after Territorial Invasion, I’ll give you a ride to a retirement home free of charge.

I never talked about your first EAW World Championship title reign and if I wanted to know about it I would just go back and watch the replays. Just because your second title reign was one month doesn’t mean it’s not terrible. Why would anyone in EAW want to held a title for so little and be criticized for one of the biggest upsets in company’s history? Yes, I lost to Kawajai, I am not denying it. However, I could have killed him on the last Voltage of 2012 and win EAW championship over his dead body in three seconds at Pain for Pride, but decided to have mercy on him instead. Your third world title reign meant fucking nothing. You beat an old and worn-out Y2impact who couldn’t win a #1 spot in a World Heavyweight Championship match at Pain for Pride, heck he couldn’t even fucking win a mid card title; I wouldn’t be surprised if he wrestled in your match with the help of the walking stick. Dark Demon? He hasn’t been relevant since his first World title reign. He let EAW die last year. The only reason he was a world champion for a second time for two months is because he created a group of bunch of extremists to do his dirty work. And before you call me out on what I said, just remember that I used YOUR exact words.

You are the one who needs to fucking brain and ears Starr. I’ve said million times that I don’t give a fuck about what people think about me or if I have any fans. All I said is facts and you really seem to be butt hurt by them.

No, DDD isn’t the only who has been wrestling here longer than you. Like I have already said before, you were gone from 2011 to 2013, meaning that you have only been actively wrestling for 4-5 years. There are plenty of guys who have been here for this long and some of them been even longer. Taking into consideration the win rate of your matches, especially this year, an extremist who’s only been here two years can technically have more submission victories than you. And even if you actually are the “best technical wrestler” in EAW then why did you lose Superior Quality, Diamond Cage and Kawajai in the elite rules? Huh? It’s because you are no the fucking best. You are just another loser “veteran” in the locker room who wishes he were something big.

I lost our tag team match but I didn’t get pinned or tap out and that’s all that matters. That’s the best you’ve got against me? Really? Well I guess I can’t blame you. You can only trash talk some one who is damn near perfect for so long.

Dub isn’t going to win a world title before because your student lost those kind of opportunities MANY, MANY times before. And what happened to your friendly match argument Starr? Are you finally admitting the truth that he is a pathetic loser and a flop just like you?

Awe, I am sorry Starr. When I said that I’ve won many matches on Showdown and Neo, you LAUGHED at me calling them meaningless and calling ME A LOSER for loving what I do. You fucking love being the biggest hypocrite, don’t you Starr?

Heart Break Boy wasn’t the one who was constantly getting into Jaywalker’s face and begging him for a Hall of Fame championship shot, it was Jay himself. Jay challenged him because he saw him as an equal and as a man who would deliver him the biggest challenge. Where were you during that time? Oh yes right, you were losing an opening match at the biggest FPV. Good job. See this is the reason why you never even got a Hall of Fame championship title shot is because he knew you would call “I quit” as soon as the match started. I don’t give a fuck about Kendra, LC and Extreme Enigma. They have nothing to do with what we are talking about. You watched RRS snatch two world titles right in front of your face. Doesn’t matter if he SAILed in the end because coffin dodger still raped your face in a title match. You are better than HBG? AHAHHAHAH, I’ve never heard a man brag about how he’s stronger than a woman but you are the first one. Congrats.

It’s childish for me to say the word “noob”, but apparently you sound like an adult when you say “shut the fuck up?? Okey doke!
Brian Daniels
Post September 19th 2014, 10:00 am by Brian Daniels
Is this your futile attempt to antagonize me, Lannister? You've blatantly misinterpreted my aspiration with your own; I'd never direct myself in the narrow edged that you've gone astray. Your dysfunctional mindset has lead you to embrace the perception of deception. Not only have you've settled to be deluded by your own ARROGANCE--- but you've happily stepped into the position where you consider yourself to be stepped forward on this imaginary platform; judged by not the jury, but the prosecutor himself. Only when I'm on the opposite end of the table; I'm deemed guilty of the crimes I have never committed. Do you see me pleading my case to anybody else? Not even once; unlike my "courageous" opposition who's illustrated career is relying on the sheer hope of succession in his assassinations. You'd think this serve as a lesson, right? Nope, he only dives deeper in the department of mystery, because to him; the unknowing is more of a test to his brute strength, but what becomes the aftermath of the ambitious dragon who's been maned by the fearless lion? We're untamed and ruthless, while several may fear to look over their shoulders in your case--- the majority fear what stands before them even more. Which brings me to one question... why compare yourself to a lion if you choose not to act like one? You seem to lack in essence, second to bravery, third to justice, fourth to dignity, fifth to wisdom. While some may consider bravery the act of shooting in the dark; what happens when the wrong target perishes in the misfire? You've sliced open the wound of a "what if" position--- what if you aimlessly connected with the target? I'd like to assume you'rer not the typical man who's prided himself absentmindedly. But you have, haven't you? I'm no minority, Lannister. When you stabbed me multiple times in the shoulder, your warpath misguided the directional state of your sharp blade, for it had forgotten to pierce through the most important organ; the heart. Why don't we look at it this way? You could of easily ended my ambition, aspiration, and even my passion with one thrust of your sword. If can remember correctly; your sole purpose for your beginning was to wipe me off the face of this planet. Had you succeeded in doing so--- you wouldn't of caused my chain reaction. What were you expecting, is the question that tunnels through my thoughts.

You were to pay the debt, but the debt is still unpaid. Why don't you feel grateful for once? My act of vengeance lead to this moment... where the transaction could possibly be fulfilled on both sides of the parties. I'm granting you a second chance, but it plays the key importance for you to remember the day in history that you did not conquer the second blessing. I'd prefer it to haunt you for as long as you have to live. I not only "knocked on the devil's door" just for you, but I repeatedly banged my fist on it until there was a forced answer. Who would be naive enough to approach the devil if they weren't prepared to vanquish him? You're unaware of how many times I've faced off against these said devils; it's dawned on me that they're no more than some figment of their own imagination. They'd like to believe that they're the ones who cause the havoc that rules the world. But you know what? I'd waste my piss, just to put out the fire that ignites your soul. While you don't wish to become just another page in my history book--- I don't intend on becoming some folk story in your fairytale. I'm not content with coping with my emotions by curling up in a ball in some darkened cave. You've inaccurately written a story of me; where your standards have reduced to nothing more than a simple one-sided story. You are unease when hearing the other side, aren't you? The side where technicality rules over the fable. Yes, while you represent the lion who's overthrown the dragon, the same dragon you portray more as some showcased pet lizard. While you see me huffing and puffing smoke, you're only spectating the healing state. You're clearly blinded to the entire picture, because I don't think even the most typical response to the wondrous question of who would win between the two... would answer so mindlessly. How could the fur withstand the flames? What become of the savage strikes of the claws? What happens when your helplessly lifted in flight? You refuse to acknowledge these facts, but only appoint your own end, with you being the shining knight in glamorous armor; not a lion. Even then--- what's left of this lion when the pain becomes so unbearable, with it's neck clenched within the dragon's mouth? It will snap.
Jamie O'Hara
Post September 19th 2014, 9:13 am by Jamie O'Hara
Territorial Invasion Promo
Seppuku

So the fledglings have found their tongues; found their voice and whipped out their dicks to see whose is bigger. They’ve spewed out everything they have in their arsenal. They’ve boasted about their title credentials and each have stated a case, a reason, a belief as to why they’ll be the one to strip away the championship gold I hold so close. All that remains in their quiver are arrows laced with pathetic insults. Days have passed and all I’ve done is sat here laughing and jotting down every exaggerated idea, doing their fucking best to slander my name and my reign as champion. Their false beliefs and the idea of who I am as champion, what I’m proud to represent is flawed beyond belief.

I can get carried away when I talk realities; when I talk about the bubbles so many challengers to my title live in. But I’m not far from the truth. The dribble is just that…dribble but you only need to look at someone like Scott Oasis who thinks everyone standing between him and any championship gold is a fraud. Someone who believes he’s an unstoppable force. We share the same belief when it comes to being the New Breed champion; we want to be the bloke that every newcomer with the hopes and dreams of becoming the next big thing looks towards as their first challenge. We both want to see this division be weeded out, leaving only the strong remaining; the absolute future of EAW.

It’s funny Scott, you hit the nail on the head for the most part but unfortunately you lost the complete pot when you thought that this is all there is when it comes to the chase. No. What you failed to realise, what I realised in the same amount of time you’ve been here is that this title opens up the opportunity to face higher caliber talent. Guys like Devan Dubian, Brian Daniels, Xavier Williams…the former owner Ryan Savage, Zack Crash, Scott Diamond and mate, that’s just on Voltage alone. I’ll be lying if I said that this title means to you what it means to me. I don’t need the title to state my case as the next great thing in EAW, I prove it each and everytime I step into the fucking ring. I don’t need this title to grab attention, I already have it. It comes as no shock to see you or virtually any of the others so desperate to get their hands on this title. So the hunt Scott? It’s well and truly gone but the desire to take my career further still remains. My story, my journey and the legacy I wish to leave in EAW doesn’t end with the New Breed championship; it doesn’t end at Territorial Invasion and it sure as hell doesn’t end in your hands.

We all like to believe we’re unbroken Scott. We all like to believe that when every drop of blood, every drop of sweat and every tear leaves our body we can find that extra bit to go further and find the will to survive. But unfortunately that’s just false hope; a belief that even I have but know does not exist. It’s like believing in a God despite also knowing there ain’t shit up above. You’ve had a smooth ride in EAW thus far Scott but I’ll make sure that comes to an end as swiftly and as painless as possible. Your values, the characteristics that make Scott Oasis an imposing threat will only get you so far. When you’re sitting in your locker room, your face caved the fuck in, your head spinning worse than the result of a seven day bender just remember the hands that caused all of this and the face that you will always see.

And then…we have ol’ Matt Miles. Matty, you being at Reckless Wiring is irrelevant and why? You have no ticker. You want to believe you’re REALLY GOOD or that you’re REALLY BAD…I’ve really lost interest and track of whatever you say you are but the fact is that you’re just really…really…poor regardless. If you had the ticker, then you could be standing here as champion. You could be right in saying Reckless Wiring is the sole reason why I’m here as champion and you’re not. But that doesn’t change history; you have no heart. You quit then and when you realise that even the New Breed championship is well and truly out of reach, you go back to being the incompetent fool of a competitor you’ve been in the two months I’ve been here. No, you don’t have what it takes. You haven’t proven a damn thing in my eyes and I’m sure I’m not alone when I share the same belief.

But I’ll be kind Matty, I don’t know the whole story…

You can throw whatever numbers, whatever statistics you can to make you feel better, to give you some hope, some belief that the playing field is as even as possible but they’re just numbers Matt. They’re just numbers that don’t show the fact that you and I are just from two different worlds. Again, like so many you throw out these lines and you try to convince me that you’re something special…that the Midas Touch means something more than the touch up my car gets. Sadly, you’re nothing in comparison. The only thing that makes you any different from the rest is that you were a failure before, you’ve crawled into the shadows before and once I throw your arse over the top rope, you’re going to run to the back, pick up everything you have and bail once again simply because that’s what you do. It’s pretty clear by your apparent history that the idea of you being a golden opportunist is nothing short of a myth. Your title credentials will soon prove to be as such.

When it comes to you Redmond, there’s nothing much to say. Winning a simple tag team match was nice. Despite shouldering such a work load, I’m sure you gained quite a bit. Truth be told I don’t have much to say other than the fact that you can try buddy; you can try your fucking heart out and do everything you can to survive but sadly, like Oasis, like Miles, like everyone else in this match their time will be up and perhaps a more dignified exit would be one on decided by yourself, not by me. Fella, you’re just a touch of class too little to succeed and overcome me at Territorial Invasion.

Shifting your failures onto Carlos, Rossdale? Pathetic. It’s a nice addition to your ever growing list of reasons to help you sleep better at night. Being a tag team partner with someone who you’re not comfortable with is about doing your part to take down the opposition. And when your opponent isn’t picking up his end? It falls to you. YOU didn’t have enough to put me to the sword. YOU didn’t have enough to put Redmond down for the count. I MYSELF did both and that’s what separates me from you bud. I never had to rely on Redmond to get the win, all I had to do was stick to my guns and do what I believed was best. Sure, you weren’t pinned and you can stick to that argument as much as you like but sadly, you still lost. You shoulder as much of the guilt as Carlos and there’s no escaping it. Oh but it’s nice to see you disgustingly believe that I’m running from you. FROM FUCKING YOU! OF ALL PEOPLE LOCHLAN!

When you took held of my precious New Breed championship, I stared at you and in my head I thought “Who the fuck does this scub lord think he is holding my belt?” I decided to let you hold it so perhaps you would realise that it’s as close as you will get anytime soon to the title. You’re like Redmond. You’re nothing of a threat. A contender who’s more of a pretender than anything else. You’re a waste of my time Lochlan. Time to get back in line until you’re truly worthy of being a title contender.

Here’s the thing all of you; everything you’ve said, everything you will say between now and then will be worthless. Fact is none of you have proven yourself in any capacity. You didn’t work for this title shot like I did to face Savage; you had it granted to you to give me something to do so I don’t commit seppuku in the ring out of pure boredom. Although the title may become vacant because the crap spewing from all of you would force any man to end their lives so the misery stops. I’ve proven my credibility as a champion by earning this title and knocking off one of its more memorable recent holders. You can cling to your two or three matches thus far in EAW OR in Matt Miles’ case the times he’s come so close and then fallen away but really, what does any of them prove?

The odds are against me, but they’ve always been against me and always will be but Jesus, they could have least fed me a few credible contenders. I do however enjoy each of you trying to build yourselves up as such. The delusional bullshit you all seem to fish up is nice. Keep on bringing it. Reassure yourself that you’re going to walk out as champion because when your arses hit the ground outside the ring and your realities come crashing down it will hit you like a rock fucking bottom depression and it makes walking away with the title STILL over my shoulder just that more sweeter. I’m just going to keep backing every damn thing I say with performance after performance after bloody performance; proving that I am indeed the future of EAW.

Your hopes and dreams rest in the palm of my hand and I’m going to crush them until they’re nothing more than dust floating in the wind.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next