Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Vacant

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Angela Salveti
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 25th 2015, 7:13 pm by Angela Salveti
Empress of Elite Round 3 Promo #1

So I this case it seems that the perseverance paid off the stacks for my rounds now go one to one yet the time for stopping isn't over as round three comes up from the ground. I don't plan on letting things stop now one small victory lap is enough celebrating for me. Now the next step, the next road block put up by the bracket becomes Ashlynne Black. This girl comes straight out of North Carolina. So we know she has that country aspect in ways about her now. But her name for me to say is just going to be Ash this entire promo, it is short, sweet, and not really sounding like the family came out of the back woods. So let me put this out there Ash I even wrote a song for you I took the time to make sure you know exactly how I feel.

I've won and I've lost upon this return,
I grew up in a place where I've watched the world burn,
This tournament is about physical and mental reliance,
I will back hand any bitch who things otherwise feels defiance,
Ashlynne Black you name goes from cute to dark,
But you have high hopes for getting a good mark,
Because you will not be getting the win over me,
That wish list of winning can just remain empty,

You've probably doubted and dreaded this night,
For this win is out of your reach and far beyond your sight,
I'm a true believer that you are a secondary character within this tale,
Your may be new but your punkish looking rock attitude is stale,
You can fluff your hair as if your a poodle,
But that look that you have won't even raise a man's noodle,

I've decided now that I can talk trash especially if it will be walking itself into the ring,
But sometimes you can't stop a freaking looking remake like The Thing,
Now my words I know they seem shifted,
But sadly your career may have started but it has already shifted,
Don't worry by pin fall or submission,
Keep these words in your head because you will lose there is no winning transiton,
by you tapping or the shoulders down,
The world will watch me defeat Ashlynne Black EAW's female clown.”

See now isn't that just the most beautiful song that you have ever heard. I just had to stop and sing that for you. I just want people to realize how seriously I am taking this fight because to me it is like a battle that I can't lose, it is a battle to where I get a chance to try and dominate. I'm not going to let life slip from my fingers again. This life is mine to hold and to have, that empty feeling isn't the thing I want. Ash do you know that I look to you and I see a woman that wants life and I see a woman that wants to be good at everything she does. But darling let me tell you something the world isn't fair and you really do have to fight for what you want otherwise you will never get it. I can promise you that the fate of this world is depicted in a sense of self gratification. People are always out to do better for themselves rather than help another. See I stepped back and did my modeling, I let Haruna have the show when it came to us and I didn't put the effort I've been putting into this now. I was supposed to meet up with her about this but I decided nah it would be better to do this part alone. See I will see Haruna and I am going to talk with her very soon. That is another thing you need Ash, you need someone you truly love. I've got that at least I hope that is still there. But it is these matches, these types of tournaments that keep me hooked. Otherwise I would fall in with the masses and say screw it never trying.

You can be the biggest bitch or the baddest bitch the only thing you need to know who is the best bitch that you will face and that bitch so happens to me. Now while you doubt and think my pride comes from a win you are partially right. The real turn about in the confidence is the fact that I am finally competing at my full potential and it is getting noticed. Whether this whole thing becomes a bust or not no one can say that I didn't try. But you can pretty much know that I am only influenced by one main goal. That goal is standing before everyone and saying that is right I did it. I fought for my right to be remembered and not just some woman that is in the door and out like I was appearing. But I don't go away now I am here for those that need a woman that is real. Raised from the ground up in rough neighborhoods. The kind of girl that can step forward and say I know where you all came from and I know how you are struggling. I choose to be constant and people may wonder why? Because those who deem themselves worry don't disappear. I was that stupid selfish unaware bitch. It is to bad for women like Ash though because when a woman like me decides to stay and be real then they find out the fight they have. I am not going away either this is just round three there is a few more to go after this. Everyone of us Ash is eye the endgame but to make the true endgame you have to win. Don't fall back, don't fall down. Woman up! That is right not man up Woman up! Let's show guys what girls got in ring. This division deserves life and I plan on being a part of that!
Miguel_Roderick
Brad Daniels Showdown Promo #1
Post August 25th 2015, 3:26 pm by Miguel_Roderick
{In the streets of Gainesville, Florida, Brad Daniels is walking with his hands in his pockets and a sweater on as well. The voice of Brad is slightly heard through the wind.} 

BD: " Understanding what I have to do in this company is something I will have to do. But, getting called the King Toolbox or whatever the hell that wimp named Collin Lightening named me?! HE WILL GET WHAT IS COMING FOR HIM ONCE HE FACES ME THIS UPCOMING SHOWDOWN!! IN THAT DARK MATCH IS WHERE HE WILL BE KNOWN AS A "LOSER" A DISGRACE TO EAW!!! But, as it goes for me, I will continue working my way up the ladder to get a future title shot. Needed to say something short before I go training. Oh, and Lightening? Do me a favor, get a toothbrush and toothpaste THEN wash the shit out of your mouth. Have a good day. " 

{Daniels walks away from the camera with a tense look on his face.}
Chucky P.
Post August 25th 2015, 1:44 pm by Chucky P.
*Chuck is standing in a dark, damp room. It’s almost pitch black, but there’s a little bit of light illuminating Chuck’s face and upper body. He is wearing his usual grey v-neck sweater and staring into the camera with cold, dead eyes.*

Chuck: There’s an old saying that goes, “what you see is what you get.” Well I don’t believe in that, because you can’t believe everything you see, and you can’t believe everything you hear. I heard The Mexican Samurai tell me over and over, time after time that this would be my final resting place. That Showdown would be the culmination of my career and he would end me right there in that ring but what happened? The Mexican Samurai was beaten. He was pinned in the middle of the ring because I am simply the superior fighter and superior man. Now what you heard Mexican Samurai, or better yet, Jesse, say to me was, I “wish i was crazy,” I “wish I had the relentless drive to harm people like he does.” Jesse, boy, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself and instead of trying to ejaculate on your own face to “be like me,” actually work. You’re the worst excuse for a Mexican I have ever seen. A piss poor, lazy piece of trash. As I said though, you were only a stepping stone, a speed bump because now, I have exactly what I wanted and nobody can stop it from happening. I have EARNED a match with Eris LeCava. Baby, you thought you could duck me forever. You thought you’d be able to hind behind James Shields and even Jesse, but you can’t hide anymore. This whole time I’ve been asking for a match, what I really wanted was a fight. I’ve spent months trying to tell you people I AM NOT A WRESTLER, I am a fighter. Eris, I do not wanna wrestle you, I don’t wanna see who has better mat skills because I don’t give a damn who the better wrestler is. Eris what I wanna do, is tear you apart. I wanna rip you limb from limb, arm by arm, leg by leg, I want to feel every bone in your body snap. I want to bathe in your blood and wipe my ass with your hair. I want to peel your skin off and wear it as a coat, Eris. I want you to experience what happens to women who step out of line. I want you to understand the severity of your errors, Eris because that’s the only thing that will teach you. The only way you will learn is through punishment and you have earned the worst punishment imaginable. Eris, on Showdown, there is no disqualification, there is no count-outs, which means I can beat you and batter you and toss you around like the fat sack of human waste that you are, for as long as I see fit. Until I feel you have learned your place here among the rest of the men. Until when I bump into you in the hallway, you look straight down at the floor and apologize to me. Isn’t that funny? That’s all it would have taken to avoid this whole thing. All you had to do was treat with me the respect I deserve but because some man one time treated you like you wore the pants in the relationship, you think you can talk to any man anyway you want. Eris, I’m not like other men. No, I’m far from them. James Shields, Jesse, they might let you act any way you want in the name of fairness and equality, or because they wanna get their guacs off, but I don’t need to do that. I don’t need to treat you any better than I would a common fly because you’re no better than one. Showdown is coming, Eris and finally, there is nowhere for you to run, no one for you to hide behind, and most importantly there is not a single god damn thing you can do to prevent the beating I’m going to-

“You won’t win.”

*Chuck stops dead in his tracks and freezes, his eyes grow wide and he looks around the room. It’s too dark for him to see anything though. The voice is a man’s voice, deep and articulated.*

“You really think they’re just gonna let you go out there and beat that girl up? They have a plan. You'll look like a fool if you go out there.”

Chuck: Who are you?

“Why are you so concerned with Eris anyways? What about Brett Kennedy? What about Zack Crash?”

Chuck: I have my priorities in order.

“Zack Crash came to you seeking help in this war, and you couldn’t give a fuck less. The OWNER OF EAW CAME TO YOU, HE WANTS YOUR HELP. He gave you an Interwire Title shot, I mean, he just GAVE it to you!”

Chuck: And when the time comes, I will take that championship. Now is not the time.

“Now should be the time, Charlie. Eris is just some girl, who cares? You have bigger fish to fry!”

Chuck: NO! Eris is everything. Eris means EVERYTHING to me. All my morals, all my principals fall on this match. Everything I believe in and everything I stand for culminates in this match with Eris because I FINALLY get the chance to prove one on one that men are superior to women!

“Who the hell cares!?”

Chuck: I CARE! I CARE MORE ABOUT THIS THAN ANY WAR OR ANY TITLE! ANY OTHER MATCH I’VE EVER HAD HAS NEVER HAD THIS MUCH SIGNIFICANCE TO MY LIFE! DON’T YOU GET IT!? THIS MATCH WILL DEFINE WHO I AM!

“Winning the Interwire Championship will define who you are: A Champion.”

Chuck: 100 people have held that championship. In due time, I will hold it as well. I will bring that championship to heights it has never seen under the likes of Zach Genesis but as of right now, that is on the back burner.

“I know you’ve been thinking about it, Charlie. The way Zack Crash approached you. He talked to you like you were a person. When was the last time that happened? Who was the last person to treat you with any type of dignity or respect? Since you came back everyone has looked at you like a monster, like some sort of unapproachable beast that will snap at the drop of a hat and rip people apart. Zack Crash talked to you like you were a real person, a person worth something. He thinks highly of you, obviously.”

Chuck: Zack Crash wants to use me. Remember Grand Rampage? It was Zack Crash who cost me the EAW Championship. It was Zack Crash that drove the wedge between Impact and myself. It was all Zack Crash from the very beginning. Zack wants to make it up to me now, that’s all this is. I’m not stupid. He acts as the ref and gives me the match with Eris, and then he just hands me the Interwire Title shot? Zack Crash is a snake and I do not trust him, or any of the members of his team. Hades, Kevin, they are all snakes. But I’ve been in prison, which means I laid with the snakes, I fought with the rats, I ate with the cockroaches and I made brotherly bonds with the absolute scum of the earth and if it means progressing my own career, I can do it all again. If anyone thinks I’m not getting everything I can out of Zack Crash, they’re idiots. Zack asked me, do I wanna see Impact in power? No. I don’t wanna see that. Impact will take every opportunity to screw me any way he can, just like he did at Triple Threat. HBG, that ugly bitch, is gonna get hers. She smashed a steel chair over my back and cost me what would have been my biggest victory to date but that’s nothing compared to what is waiting for her. They all thought I forgot, like I’d let bygones be bygones but no, I never forget. Hexa-gun, you’re worst nightmare has arrived.

*Chuck stares into the camera with wide eyes as the screen fades to black.*
Post August 25th 2015, 5:48 am by Guest
I remember the moments well. As I sat at my house, watching Midsummer Massacre, still sore and bruised after the anarchy that brought me redemption and introduced Eclipse Diemos to the glory of the light. As I watched, I witnessed moments that drew my ire, but I also got to bear witness to some moments of pure inspiration. It was because of these performances that I decided that sitting around licking my wounds was no longer an option. I had to lace up my boots and I had to make my presence felt on Voltage. Since Voltage though, I’ve been asked why I chose that moment above all others to lay my claim to the spotlight, and the answer is actually rather simple… I don’t play well with bullies and sore losers.

Now, I understand in this business that emotions run high and sometimes a loss is worse than a slap in the face, but in no way am I going to sit by and watch someone drag a man into the darkness simply because he couldn’t get the job done when it mattered. I admit that I don’t know much about Piff Fumador for the most part, but I do know that is a human being who was almost stripped of his moment in the sun, and that’s not alright. He fought hard and he earned his victory against the debuting Masohiro, and he deserved the recognition he had received for it. While I stood backstage, applauding the impressive display, I couldn’t help but see how this new face was planning on making his impact at Piff’s expense, and I couldn’t just let that happen.

Now, I will admit that I have probably jammed a stick into a hornet’s nest by getting involved, but anybody who knows anything about should be fully aware that if it’s the right thing to do, I won’t hesitate to take that risk every single time. From the little bit that my research of Masohiro had found, it appears that I have again placed myself in the crosshairs of a sadistic and deranged individual, hellbent on destruction, even at the cost of his own well-being. If that’s what it takes to make sure that these fans get the shows they deserve, free from the perversion and depravity that these men bring, then so be it. With my small congregation beginning to grow behind me, I feel my light shining brighter than ever before, and together, we will face down this demon and we will stand in glory once more. At Voltage, Masohiro and I will climb between the ropes and we will leave it all in the ring for the chance to say that the better man has prevailed. No chains, no pipes, no shady tactics this week. I dare Masohiro to try to bully me after his defeat, I promise that he will not like the reception that awaits him.

+ + + + + +

The camera slowly fades in with “The Vengeful One” playing faintly in the background. As the lens comes into focus, it appears to be the busy night streets of Raleigh, North Carolina, more specifically, the Hilton North Hotel downtown. The camera moves through the automatic doors, then passes random people as it moves down the hall to the right towards the conference rooms. The camera pauses just outside one of the rooms, marked with an EAW logo with a sign beneath it that reads “Quiet, filming in progress.” Quietly opening the door and entering the room, the camera turns to see Gabriel Eden standing in his new licensed black EAW brand tee shirt emblazoned with his name in gold and a pair of angel’s wings behind it. His face is a model of confidence as the camera moves closer to a promo seemingly already in progress. Gabriel faces the large camera in the center of the room, but glances over to notice the handheld watching as well.

“Before you can truly comprehend where you’re going Masohiro, you must take a look where I have been. You see, As I stand before you here and now, I can promise you that you are nothing new for me. There is a man, no better yet, a monster, in this company by the name of Eclipse Diemos. I used him to make an impact, and I feel in the end I lost as much as I gained when it was all said and done. Eclipse dragged me quickly into his world of darkness and depravity, and by the grace of the almighty himself and the support of the fans, I climbed out of hell and was greeted by glory. Before you get ahead of yourself and try to convince me that you’re crazy, take a look at where I have just been and tell me honestly if you think you can be worse than that?”

Eden turns, looking again at the hand held camera, nodding his head and continuing on after allowing his question to linger in the quiet room.

“Now, I’m sure that deep down, you feel that your desire to make me see the error of my ways is strong, but believe me when I tell you that it’s going to take more than your silly attempt at psychological warfare to knock me off of my game. The fans that pile into these arenas do so because they love this business, they love the spectacle, and they love to make their voices heard for those that have impacted them the most. The only difference between them and I Masohiro is while they stay in their seats and boo you for being a coward and a bully, I did exactly what each of them wanted to do themselves, I got in that ring and put you in your place. You will not run roughshod on this roster. You will not use dirty means to make your presence felt. If you want these people to remember you, then I suggest you give them a reason, and leave the crazy to those who can make it make sense.”

Gabriel moves now slowly across the room as the automated camera slowly turns to follow him. The hand held camera moves closer now as Eden lets out a breath before continuing on.

“Your problem Masohiro is that you came into this company with the wrong idea. You brought your chain, your perversion, and a slightly off-kilter attitude, and you believed that your obsession with violence was going to prove as some kind of intimidation tool that would bring you an aura of mystery and fear. Unfortunately my friend, Piff Fumador found the flaw in your technique and exposed it, much to your dismay. The mystique you hoped to carry has quickly been removed, and now you are revealed to be nothing more than a man with hope, fear, and the desire to go to extremes to succeed. The problem with that is that this roster is full of men and women with the same motives, but many have brought forth a better execution. Do not misunderstand me Masohiro, I am not saying there is no chance for success here in EAW, I am simply stating that if you continue on the path you are on now, it is going to be a long road you’ve put yourself on, just to stay at the bottom. This week at Voltage, I will show you what happens to bullies and punks around here, and I will drive you head first into Redemption. You consider yourself a religious man, and I can respect that, even if all you worship is pain. While I bring forth the vengeance of the almighty himself to Raleigh, you will plenty to pray for by the time I am finished with you. You want to find someone who can you bring you to the limits of your physical tolerance Masohiro, and I’m here to tell you that your search is over. I’ve faced meaner, darker, far more violent individuals in my career, and for you to get in my head is going to take an act of divinity that you can’t replicate.”

Gabriel pauses now, close to both camera as to reveal the passion in his eyes as every word floats from his tongue. After a brief pause, Gabriel closes his eyes, take in a deep breath, then slowly exhales before opening his eyes directly towards the lens of the hand held, his face now an image of serenity.

“This week at Voltage, The Angel of Vengeance sweeps down upon you and as I stand in the light, ready to face down your demons Masohiro, I need to prepare yourself. I need you to ready yourself to be unable to even hear your own thoughts as the PNC Arena grows louder and louder, standing behind me as bring you to a swift and painful justice. I am the herald of a new era in this industry… A time where fear no longer rules. A time where the criminally insane are not regarded, but punished for their madness. I stand before you now Masohiro as a harbinger for hope. I stand proudly as a symbol of resistance against the darkness. When you climb between those ropes this week, you will look across that ring and you will see the reckoning that shall bring forth the end of the Age of Ultraviolence. You live by the fist Masohiro, and when Voltage comes to a close, you will find that you were felled by THIS fist. Come ready my friend, because last week was your test, and you failed. This week, you bathe in the holy light before your vision becomes consumed by darkness. When you come to, all you will see are the rafter lights, and yours truly, standing over you in victory as my crusade against the tainted continues. You are not the greatest, but you will most certainly be the latest in an ever-growing line of heathens that have been slammed through the Gates of Eden… Sticks and stones will break your bones, but I am gonna end you!”

Gabe stares intently at the camera lens as the red light on the mounted camera blinks out and the hand held fades to black.
Collin Lightening
Post August 25th 2015, 12:17 am by Collin Lightening
SHOWDOWN PROMO

It is Embarrassing, EMBARRASSING that I am used to entertain the fans off the TV. I am part in a Dark Match. Why in the hell would EAW do this? Are they dumber than they thought? No, this is actually a brilliant move. EAW is obviously afraid of the impact I’m going to make, they are afraid that I may open the parasites known as “fans” eyes a little bit. Because the wonderful thing is that I have the power to do it. So I don’t blame The EAW establishment for making my match go on before the Televised card, I would be afraid of myself too, I mean, I’m surprised the people were even able to see the first time I spoke. What a sickening organization this is, let me tell you. But you people still buy into this crap, still believe everything your heroes say, and still spend your money for the worthless stuff at the crap stand. You all make me sick!

However, this isn’t the only problem. My main problem is my opponent. Instead of facing anybody with real worth, I face Brad Daniels. No relation to Brian. At least, I hope not for his sake. I saw you, the first time you spoke. You are JUST like those idiots out in the seats. You are sad and pathetic and you are really, really cheap. I mean for christ sake, you made your first EAW appearance at a press conference prepped for you by another wrestling company. Are you freaking kidding me? Your a double asskisser aren’t you? You already started kissing ass in VCW, so what the hell, why not start here? You are ready to become the “typical” elitist aren’t you? No wait, your not even bad enough to be  called an elitist your just what I call “King Toolbox The Great.” However, while I call you the toolbox king, you aren’t a bright one, oh no you’re actually quite stupid. “Well EAW is a ‘new’ federation.” That might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. EAW...new? What are you smoking and where can I get some? First of all you’re a tool, secondly your a double asskisser and thirdly you are just plan dumb. This is a TRAVESTY. I have hung with many a great wrestlers or as they are called here “elitists” and I get a non-televised match debut with this strapper. Brad, i don’t care who you are, where you come from, or what you’re about. Hell, I don’t care about you at all. You are just a stepping stone for me and I’m not gonna step on you. Instead, I’m gonna jump on you and catapult off the example I make out you. I will make damn sure that this non-televised dark match will be the last match you will be able to have where you can use you’re body. After I’m done with you, you’ll never be able to compete again. Then you can shuffle yourself back to VCW and tell everybody in the locker room, especially your poor poor tag team parter that you experienced an enLIGHTENING. Enjoy you’re little tenure while you can. Because I’ll make damn sure to put an end to it.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 24th 2015, 11:18 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Empress of Elite: Showdown

Haruna? NEXT! Oh! Alexis Parthenopaeus, step up forward because you just won yourself a big prize! No, not the title of Empress of Elite, but an even more special prize! You have won the opportunity to face one of the greatest Vixens of all time! This Saturday on Showdown, you will square off against the woman that has manage to rack herself six points last weekend! Yes me, Cameron Ella Ava! This woman is no any ordinary woman! Hailing from Los Angeles, California, she calls herself the “Goddess sent by Gods” and with one whack of the Goddess’ Touch and your chances of winning this tournament might as will be zilch. If you don’t believe it, ask Hatsukyo, Haruna and you might as well ask Maddie after she is done facing me because they were in your position once. It seems like it was last week, where I proved those three bitches wrong. I’ve defeated those three bitches by pin fall and set the example that the other Vixens should follow. The example? Well, might as well watch my match this Saturday because I’m going to teach all of you Vixens on how to handle your competition. I’m going to be the Vixen that all of you would like to follow the footsteps of.

Alexis, I do not know much of you. From what I know of you is from what I saw in your match last week. It was a bunch of fast paced action and it was definitely something that kept my eyes glued to the television screen. Right now, it seems like the Vixens are stepping up and I know it has something to do with the things that I’ve said about the Division. I don’t mean to be a snob, but I should totally take credit for that. If it weren’t for me saying something, I would have not gotten some competition from my last two opponents. Alexis, what I asked Hatsukyo was: what makes you stick out from the rest of my competition? What is going to make me anticipate Saturday night and look forward to the competitive spirit of yours? The thing is: I do know what you’re capable of? I have been known for bringing the best out of my opponents, but sometimes, their best is not enough to stop me. What will happen to you is that you will fall victim to me. You will play your role in order for me to get three more points and get farther in this tournament. If you were smart, you would just play along with what I say and maybe, just MAYBE, you’ll leave the ring with both your feet stuck to your legs.

Empress of Elite

I thought I came to EAW to wrestle, not to be bored out of my mind by some mediocre poetry hour. I mean, I thought us women raised each other to be the best ever, not push each other around to fail. I somehow thought that you would be more different, but out of everything that you’ve said, you STILL make me wish that I am wrestling Maria Gonzales over you. “I’m going to do this…I am going to do that…You’re going to lose your confidence.” Blah. Blah. Blah! What do you expect me to react if you manage to pull off a win against me? Do you expect me to just be crushed and devastated? Just like I’ve told you, Haruna and almost everyone. I’ve suffered a lot more than what this pity Division has put me through. My confidence and spirit being crushed is the last thing that I am worrying about when competing. The one thing I am focused on is demolishing my competition and making sure that I take my place on top of the Vixens Division. You just happen to be another obstacle in my way, Maddie. The one obstacle that just showed up at the wrong time and now must face the consequences of having some woman like myself run all over you.

I don’t think I’m superior to the Vixens Division. I AM superior to the Vixens Division. There’s a reason why I left in the very first place. I got a little sick with facing three other women all the time! At the Elitists Division, I didn’t lose. Think about my first run, I can reflect and say that it was a pretty good run. I did something that most women would dream and that was capture an Elitist Championship, not once, but TWICE and I’ve said that multiple times! I was able to get rid of Jaywalker for the longest period of time and when he returned, did he want to mess with me? He did the smart thing and went to stick his nose on other business! I underestimated Jay’s intelligence, but he happens to be a smart cookie. You Maddie, are not that! You keep trying to poke for some flaw from me, but I am just that perfect. No, I’m not just perfect, but I am God Status! I am the God Status of perfection! Also, I was the only person who managed to get rid of Scott Diamond and do you know who did not manage to do that? Dark Demon, the Heart Break Boy. Those losers FAILED at getting rid of Scott, but it was me…ME! Did I get a thank you? Not even a single message from those morons in the back! Hell if it were one of those idiots, then they would be chanting “Thank you” over and over again! You know? That’s alright! I might as well gain that appreciation by winning this fucking tournament.

WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? I CAN’T HEAR YOU! I GOT GRANDMA PROBLEMS! The grandma problems I have is that I know the younger and fresher Vixens of this Division are hungry. I know that these women are really competitive and they are willing to slaughter the competition when given the chance. I am open minded to all the competition that the Vixens Division has to offer. The problem I have is what competition have I been getting lately? Ashlynne Black? Apparently, I couldn’t get a good match out of her, but she took Tarah to the limit. Hatsukyo Gin? I proved to her that nice girls finished last. Haruna Sakazaki? I pity her the most out of the three Vixens I have faced because she was so keen on defeating me and shutting me up, but she just like the two women before her have failed. Hell, I might as well not only put you in the same category as Haruna, but in the same category of all the women that I have beaten. I have not loss since returning to the Vixens Division and I do not plan to lose anytime soon! It is just not in the cards for me just like losing is not in the cards for you, but you wanted to beat Tarah Nova and become champion, so I’m guessing, things do not go your way.

I’m bland in the ring? Gee, it seems like you’re the only one that happens to agree with that statement. If I am bland in the ring, then I would not have gotten the opportunities that I have gotten. I wouldn’t be a Hall of Famer, two time Hall of Fame Champion, two time Vixen of the Year, the first person in a Cash in the Vault match and most importantly, I wouldn’t have become a two time Vixens Champion? Gee Maddie, if I was bland and had nothing going on for me, I would not be the most established Vixen in this tournament. If I were you, I would try to find a better counter argument for my talents. For one person who disagrees, there are a million people that agree with the statement that I am the greatest Vixen of all time. Maddie, what makes you stand out for the pack? This happens to be the biggest question in which I have for every Vixen who has stepped up to the plate to face me? Maddie, what makes you different from the rest of the Vixens in the locker room? If you claim to be the cream of the crop of whatever the saying goes, PROVE IT! Put a stop to me! Become the first woman to beat me since I’ve returned to the Vixens Division. I dare you…
Victor Maero
Post August 24th 2015, 9:31 pm by Victor Maero
'Let the gods fall"

A flash of light and a shutter sound screen temporarily illuminating a small concrete room with a door at the far end of the left wall, The floor is a mirror and lots of lights hang from the ceiling pointing and in all directions. A few seconds later the lights flash and the door in the rear of the room opens. Maero wearing a long trench coat and a Plague Doctors mask opens the door and wheels in a cart with several different organs floating in a clear liquid in glass jars. Maero wheels the cart to the middle of the room before turning to the camera.

“Heaven has fallen… So welcome to Hell”.

Maero grabs a jar off the cart that contains two kidneys and opens it removing a kidney from the jar leaving the other one. He then removes a scalpel from his coat and stabs into the organ carving something into it.

“This world… Is no one’s not yet. Many a man has tried to claim it but none will succeed, Not alone. That is why I need power that I can only get from you. The type of power I need comes from Fear and Courage, Hate and Love, Depression and Hope. I need you for I cannot fight against the Dying Gods myself. I need your aid to win this war your power to make my own.”

Maero turns the kidney that he has been carving in to reveal the word “Hate” he then places it into an empty jar on the cart. then turns back to the camera showing it the jar.

“Let me show you the way to the new world of Gods and Monsters where I can rule on my throne and give you the gift of Fear, Where I can show you how to Hate and Destroy. This void I can show you let me make it real.”

Maero places the jar back on the cart and looks at the back wall. The lights flash off.

“Let me rise”
Cailin Dillon
Post August 24th 2015, 8:36 pm by Cailin Dillon

Empress of Elite Round 3.2

Cailin Dillon is shown deep in training, doing a striking exercise as she throws a left and a right and ducks under a hook, over and over. Her body is covered is sweat as she’s nearing the end of an intense workout for the week. Her trainer for the day, her stepsister BreAnna, is hardly going easy on her. Every word out of her mouth only drives her forward.

BreAnna Tyler: You want to get your ass kicked by Chuck again? Huh? You want to know how terrible you’ll feel when you lose to Eris? To Raven Lee? Get your ass moving Cailin. Get faster, throw harder. C’mon! Let’s go.

Cailin picks up her pace and goes as hard as she has all day as Bre starts to count her down to a finish. As soon as it ends, Cailin takes a deep breath and bends over, putting her hands on her knees before she lets out another deep breath. Bre ruffles her hair and laughs.

BreAnna Tyler: That’s as much as I’ve seen you sweat in awhile. You were striking like crazy. You doing alright?

Cailin Dillon: I’m fine… I’m as focused as I’ve ever been before. It feels great. I’m just… locked in, you know? This feels like a second chance. I mean fuck that guy, Chuck Scene, or whatever. His ass is so irrelevant. I hope Eris kicks his ass actually. So there’s that. But I wasn’t sure I would get a chance to face Eris again and here it is. Can’t waste it this time. We just completely battled each other last time. It’s so fitting that this match will be the main event. It really is main event worthy, even with all the others fighting on the show who are clearly higher in the whole hierarchy or whatever. They knew that me and Eris were robbed of an absolutely amazing finish. You could just sense that match was going to go all the way to the wire. We had such a war of words that week. This one is a little different. We earned each other’s respect that week, even as downright nasty as we were towards each other. Because in that match, we did fight out asses off to show who was the best. Truth is, neither of us got a resolution from it. I know both of still want the chance to prove who’s the best, and I don’t even know if it will. I feel like Eris and I could just go rounds throughout our careers. We could be one of those great rivalries. I know we’ve only been around for like two months, but it really does feel that way.

BreAnna Tyler: Welp, you sure are passionate about Ms. Crazy Pants.

Cailin shakes her head as Bre laughs, not joining in, but flashing a smile as she looks away. Her eyes close and she takes a deep breath. Cailin daydreams about the match between her and Eris, right after Chuck had assaulted each of them. She rolls over and searches around the ring as she holds her head, spotting Eris on the other side as Chuck starts to speak. She reaches out for Eris across the mat as if she could reach her and help her escape. Chuck approaches Eris as Cailin’s eyes open and she lets out a defeated sigh, reaching over and taking a drink before wrapping a towel around her nape.

BreAnna Tyler: Hello? Anyone there? Cailin… I was talking to you. What were you thinking about?

Cailin Dillon: Nothing really, just, thinking. You know, I had a moment against Eris where… it was like a moment of weakness. Even after all the terrible things we’d said against each other, when Chuck was really beating on us, I wanted to protect her. And I don’t know where that even came from. It’s weird to reminisce and think about it. Did you know I custom made Eris an action figure of myself and sent it to her? It’s pretty legit, I spent a pretty penny on it. I wonder if she even has it, or if she destroyed it in a rage since I was such a royal bitch that week. All I want is for us to have an amazing match and get the finish that we deserved to our first one. I think we both know how important this is. The A Block in this tournament is so tough, which ever one of us wins this match could be the one who finishes first or second in our block. I think that’s in her mind just like it is mine. Now that Cam destroyed that poor Gin girl, I’ve got four matches left. The two this week, and then Cameron and then I finish with another enormous rematch when I take on Haruna. Both me and Eris still have some really big matches left before this is all said and done, and we’re not the type to let something slip through the cracks. This is a huge month for this division and it’s amazing to be in the middle of it.

BreAnna Tyler: Do you think you should really be giving Eris LeCava so much credit when she’s your opponent this week. Shouldn’t you be trashing her or whatever it is Cailin Dillon does on a regular basis?

The two step sisters share a laugh before Cailin takes a sip of her water and runs a hand through her long blond hair, wrapping the few strands that weren’t tied up back behind her ear.

Cailin Dillon: My whole thing about Eris is I had her all wrong. There are a lot of people that do. Everyone acts like she’s just some crazy bitch that plays with toys and talks to an imaginary person that isn’t really there. But there’s such a genius to everything she does. She knows how to grasp control early and get under someone’s skin and push them to go to places that make them uncomfortable. She knows how to bring the best and the worst out of people. I could tell she wanted to push me and see just how far I would go, and just how tough I could be. Until she did that, I was still trying to find my bearings here. That’s why I have so much respect for her. She knew just how to push my buttons and force me to take my game to the next level. Granted, I can’t just sit around and give her nothing but credit and compliments all day, because I have to fight her at the end of the day. But whether we’re nasty to each other all week or complimentary back and forth, I can guarantee you we will both leave it all out there. Just like they always say — blood, sweat and tears — we will give everything we have and scrap it out to see who’s the best.

BreAnna Tyler: Well, at the end of the match who will that be?

Cailin Dillon: Well duh, it will be me of course.

They laugh at Cailin’s statement and let it die off slowly before Cailin nods and continues.

Cailin Dillon: I will win this match Bre, and not because I’m better than Eris or anything like that, but because I can’t afford to let myself get caught off guard. Not now, not again. Not after I let Maddie steal a win from me. No one will beat me like that again, not for the rest of this tournament. Every one will get the fight of their life when they face me and if they beat me, they’re gonna have to do it honestly. I have big plans with this tournament, as big as anyone else in the Vixens division. I’m going to beat Eris because there’s no two things I want more than to settle our score and to win this tournament. Someday I see my and Eris fighting for the Vixens title. But for now, we’ll have to settle for this match in this tournament.

BreAnna Tyler: You’ve got some big dreams, Cai. I’ll at least give you that.

Cailin Dillon: Oh they’re bigger than even you realize, Bre. And I’m just getting started.
Clark Duncan
Post August 24th 2015, 8:20 pm by Clark Duncan
Clark is seen laying on the couch in his hotel room in Raleigh staring blankly at the ceiling. He's blasting music from Spotify on his phone. The song being played at present in Loser by Beck.

Clark: Man, everything sucks.

Suddenly, Mario Rossi comes bursting through the door with a bunch of pizzas in hand.

Mario: Turn that shit off, bro.

Clark: Can't a man listen to a classic from 1994?

Mario: You ain't foolin' me, I've known you long enough to know you play this every time you lose a match.

Clark: Well, shit... you got me. If that's the case though, let me listen to it?

Mario drops the pizzas on the kitchen bench and moves to Clark's phone on the coffee table.

Mario: Nope. We're gonna party, my man!

Clark: Yo, you know I lost yet another chance on Voltage right? Every damn time I've had a chance to actually win a No.1 Contendership or title match, I've lost. There have been plenty of opportunities and I'm yet to win one. I have every right to be upset, this is bullshit.

Mario: You gotta relax bro, roll with the punches. I know you Clark, you'll bounce back.

Clark: I appreciate it, but this time is different. For the first time, I truly believed I was actually gonna walk out with the chance in my back pocket. I was dead certain that Liam wouldn't stand a chance and spent the whole week preaching from the gospel of Clark.

Mario grabs Clark's phone as the song finishes and lets it shuffle, Sweatpants by Childish Gambino comes on.

Mario: At least your immaculate taste in music hasn't changed.

Clark: That will never change. Speaking of taste though, where the pizzas at?

Mario: So I got a few different ones... but I may have finished them on the way here. It is nearly an 8 hour drive.

Clark: So you brought me empty boxes of pizza to cheer me up? Vaffanculo! I know you understand that.

Mario: Ha, calm down there bud. We can take a walk to the local burger joint or something?

Clark: In case you didn't notice, I'm not really in the mood to do anything.

Mario: Shit, this loss really has got you down. Maybe you should try something new. You know, stay true to you but go in with a new attitude or something like that.

Clark: Well, there's some stuff I gotta think about and get off my chest. They arranged a sit down interview for me this coming week so I may as well save it for then. I mean, I couldn't hide my optimism last week and then my hopes and dreams were crushed. This week should, at the very least, be therapeutic. Maybe I need to process everything and come out in two weeks time as a new and improved Clark Duncan.

Mario: You do that bro, in the meantime though, ya boy Mario could really use some food, ya feel me?

Clark: You just ate 4 boxes of pizza...

Mario: I'm Italiano, it's in my blood.

Clark: You know, I could use a feed actually.

Mario: Get your fat ass off that couch and let's bounce then.

Clark: Like you can talk!

The music shuffles to I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen, much to Mario's surprise.

Mario: Guilty pleasure?

Clark: Nope, you know I listen to just about anything.

Mario: I don't, change the song!

Clark: Nope, it's my playlist, if you don't like it, make your own. I guess it's a good thing I got the headphones.

Mario: You anti-social twat! Your pal comes down all the way from New Jersey and you decide to listen to Carly Rae Jepsen rather than chat to him?

Clark: You gotta relax, bro. Heh.

Clark's laughing turns into lip-syncing as Mario looks a little annoyed when the camera fades out.
Eclipse Diemos
Post August 24th 2015, 6:37 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Comes a Horseman
“Ah, so I’ve been offered a welcoming gift have I?”

Eclipse let’s his arms stretch out to the side as he walks along the streets of Raleigh, breathing in the air. His face is obscured again, but this time by a gas mask, with half of it painted to resemble a clowns makeup and the other half painted a deep black with three bloody gashes surrounding the eye piece. His green eyes shimmer behind the lenses as he walks, his hands tucked inside a hoodie as he ducks into what appears to be a dive bar. He strides in, hefting up a pack he has on over his shoulder as he finds his seat at a corner booth. As he takes his spot and continues to stare at his hands, the pack resting on the table, a waitress moves over towards him, tilting her head and bending down to see his face.

“Bit early for halloween.” she remarks with a smirk on her face, hoping to get a rise out of him. He tilts his head to look up at her before smiling underneath the mask and leaning close.
“I’ll take a Dark and Stormy please...easy on the lime.” he responded back, keeping the edge out of his voice as he turned his attention back to the table. Figuring that her ‘prey’ wasn’t getting as riled as she wanted him too she simply wrote down the order and headed back to the bar. Eclipse rocked himself in his seat as he waited for his drink, unzipping his bag steadily and peering inside. As he looked inside he felt the seat move and he lifted his head up, looking at a girl with dark blue highlights in her hair and eye makeup styled like the crow. She blew a bubble with her gum, letting it pop as she tipped back her drink. Whisky Sour. Eclipse gave her a quick once over before moving his hand inside the pack, glancing into it.

“What’s with the mask? ‘Fraid someone’s going to recognize you?” she asked him, leaning forward. Her fishnet covered shirt barely covered her breasts, which she was prominently trying to show off to him in her drunken state. Still he moved his hands around in the bag until he withdrew a small jar, setting it down beside him. He reached his hand back into the bag, ignoring her words all the while. She gave him a bit of a glare and slid closer forward, pressing her elbows onto the bag and trapping his hand. He moved his face up to look at her, his eyes gazing into hers. The coldness in it shocked her and she moved back a bit as he seemed to find what he wanted in the bag.

“I’m not afraid of that at all. Fear is something that I pride myself on. It’s the bodies way of reminding you that you have to still stay alive and that you can’t just let yourself be too stagnant for too long. It’s something that reminds us that we are alive. That’s fear. I have fears you know...I’m afraid of enclosed spaces for one thing. Of being trapped...of being buried alive. That is a heavy fear of mine. You know what else I’m afraid of? I’m afraid of fire. Crackling flames...searing heat. It’s something I’ve seen first hand. I’ve experienced the lick of flames and I have survived. If that is the hell below us, then I will tear heaven asunder if it means I can escape it. I am afraid of something else though…”

He withdraws a small item of powder, looking down at it with a smile as he lets it sift in his hand. The girl tilts her head and leans in close, gazing at it before she gasps as it is blown directly into her face. She shoots back in the seat, writhing as her eyes begin to glaze over. Eclipse stands up, grape vining over towards the bar as he carries the bag in his hands and jumping onto the bar top.

“You know what else I’m afraid of?! I’m afraid of people forgetting to be afraid! That’s the joy of life you understand that! To be scared so that you can fight back from that fear and come back stronger. That’s why I am returning to Voltage. I’m not just coming back because of a tail between my legs scenario, no I’m coming back because Voltage needs my brand of anarchy and terror to remind itself what it has lost! This is a world that beckons for my existence! A world that needs to truly understand fear and terror, to grasp the sheer heart wrenching fear that permeates the world around you.”

He tips the bag over, the same powder spilling along the bar table as he walks across it. One of the patrons yells at him as the powder spills into his drink but as he goes to threaten him, he is kicked back down into the chair as Eclipse spins in the air, splashing the powder everywhere along the floor. He jumps off of the bar top, landing on one of the round tables and looking at everyone, watching as they all give him a glare. The patron sitting at the table grabs his leg and he looks over to the man, eyeing his cigar and plucking it from his mouth.

“You know...these will kill you.” Eclipse laughed as he leapt off of the table, maneuvering around the bar. Outside the windows and door a group of what seem to be children wearing gas masks gathers around the bar, staring through the glass with the soulless glass covering their eyes. Eclipse smiled to them before turning around.

“That brings me to Voltage. My old friend Daniel Marshall and I are going to do battle on Voltage and that reminds me of something very interesting. I’ve faced you before Daniel. I believe you were my first match...or was it my second. You’ll have to forgive me, it’s been so long I can’t remember. You know what I do remember? I remember that you and I still need to settle one final score. I want to put you in the ground as the bedrock of the foundation of fear that I will lay in Voltage. A bedrock that my brethren...my family...can build upon. You will not understand why you have been chosen...but you have a choice. You can either accept that you will be the bedrock, and fight for your breath as the fear overtakes you...and I will enjoy myself. Or you can pretend that you aren’t afraid. You can pretend that as I watch your body cower before me, your knees trembling and shaking. Make your choice. I won’t insult you. I won’t pretend that I’m better than you. I know that you can stand toe to toe with me...but you won’t be standing at the end of our fight Daniel. I will leave you a broken mess on the floor...and when I’m done...that is all that will be left of you.”

He laughs as he looks over to the cigar before looking back at the bar. He flicks the cigar, watching it sail in the air before landing on some of the scattered dust. It instantly catches flame, the smoke drifting into the air. As it is inhaled the bars inhabitants begin to scream and clutch at their faces, writhing along the ground and trying to find places to hide as sheer terror consumes them. All the while Eclipse walks over to his table, grabbing the small jar he had gotten out of his pack and popping the top off. He pours the contents of the jar onto the table, leaving an assortment of cockroaches and worms to dwell on the table as he returns to the bar, grabbing his drink of choice and leaning against the bar door. He looks out the door frame before turning his gaze forward to watch the carnage.

“I’m one of the horseman of the apocalypse. I’m not as important or high and mighty as death no no no...that would be Hades wouldn’t it? War...no...I'm not brute strength and insanity. That would be Brody wouldn’t it? I’m not famine by any means...no that would be Montell Smooth wouldn’t it...so starved for attention. I think I fit riding on the white horse of Pestilence. I leave nothing but decay and death to all that stand in my way Daniel. So tell me, are you going to obey the demon of fear incarnate? Or are you going to fight for your life?”

He looks at the still smoldering cigar, watching as the burnt ends grow dangerously close to igniting the alcohol. He pops the door open, taking a step outside as the children each remove their gas masks. He in turn takes his off, revealing that his face paint matches the gas masks paint perfectly. “Scared yet?” he asks as the bar top bursts into flame, the patrons screaming in terror and fear as he and the children walk calmly into the darkness of the city, vanishing into the fog.
Aria Jaxon
Post August 24th 2015, 6:10 pm by Aria Jaxon
LIGHTS OUT -- GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA.

“Speak your heart, don’t bite your tongue.” -- Aaliyah Haughton (1979 - 2001).

It’s the latest in a series of typically warm and humid summer nights in Greensboro. The on-and-off thunderstorms that have rolled through mean that there are a few clouds in the night sky now, though the rain seems to have stopped for now.

During the day, the campus of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro would be a bustling campus teeming with life, especially this time of the year. New and old students alike would be returning to the school, getting ready to get things in order to start a brand new semester. But this is a late night in the latter part of August; no on-campus parties, no one cramming for exams in the libraries, and no one in the dorms. The area around the UNCG Baseball Stadium is pitch black. You have to squint in the moonlight to find your way around the venue, and it’s reasonable to believe that no one is there.

Clap, clap.

Two claps cut through the stark silence, and the stadium floodlights cut on, suddenly illuminating the rows of bleachers, the dugouts, and the diamond itself. Aria Jaxon is standing on the pitcher’s mound, with her arms hanging loosely at her sides. She wears a red t-shirt that has been cut up and cropped six ways from Sunday, with “You’re Not The First One” emblazoned across the front in block letters. She’s got on jeans and a pair of red, black, and white Nike high-top Vandals (which really shouldn’t be worn on a baseball diamond, since they’d get dirty, but whatever).

“After proving to a supposed goddess that she was just a mere mortal and dethroning an unworthy monarch, it’s onto the next one. If it’s one thing that I’ve learned from the Brett Kennedy School of Brutal Honesty, it’s that yes, honesty is always the best policy. It’s not just some bullshit cliche that moms and grandmas like to recite. I like to think I’ve always been good about being honest, and I’ve gotten even better at it lately. All of us Vixens wanting to be Empress of Elite, the things we’re saying...the pressure isn’t making us say things we don’t mean. It’s making us admit to things we’ve always thought. So with each passing match, every Vixen gives her opponent a rundown of why she’s Empress-bound and her adversary isn’t. It’s high time we all told the fucking truth, but there was bound to be a straggler. I’m talkin’ about you, Lumen Gray.”

Aria shakes her head at the mere mention of her opponent, blowing an errant lock of red hair from her face before placing her hands on her hips.

“Morally, you like to claim that you’re undefeated. In reality, though, you’re sitting at the bottom of B block. And just in case you need a refresher as to who your polar opposite is, I’m at the very top of the same block, Lumen. You got a mental block put up that all the therapists in the world couldn’t penetrate. You’re unbelievably far into denial, and you believe your own bullshit narrative so much that you’re blind to your own flaws. You’ve got it in your mind that you truly are perfect, Lumen. But wouldn’t a perfect person be, ya know, good at their job? Wouldn’t they actually be able to deliver when it came to the one thing they got paid to do? As far as perfection goes, I think you come up short in a lot of areas, but not being a real asset to the Vixens division is the most glaring imperfection. Do you know what you are, Lumen? You’re a warm-up. You’re a tune-up. You’re not a contender, you’re a seat-filler. Me mowing you over is just business as usual, but I don’t expect those words to ever come from your mouth. I figure it’s because, not only are you foolish enough to think you’re without flaws, but you’re stupid enough to think that you’re walking into an even match-up.”

Jaxon scoffs, and it’s apparent that she really is offended by the concept of Lumen thinking they’re evenly matched.

“You’re the type that puts yourself on a pedestal, Lumen. It’s a pedestal that you don’t fuckin’ deserve to be on, by the way. With every condescending word that comes out of your mouth, you gas yourself up and try to belittle everyone around you. I bet you look down on me, Lumen. I mean, c’mon! I’m as imperfect as it gets, right? Ex-juvenile delinquent with a record, child of divorced parents, skipping out on college plans in hopes of getting here...I might as well have “flawed” stamped across my forehead, shouldn’t I? Never once have I claimed to be perfect. The only thing I’ve claimed to be since I got here, is a threat. And you know what? I am. You’ll find out firsthand just how good I am, though. I’m not flawless, but my win over you sure as hell will be.”

She steps down off of the pitcher’s mound.

“I can only hope that people are starting to see you for what you really are. In the things they said, Tarah and Maria seemed to have a pretty good grasp on the fact that your candy shell is draped over a disingenuine interior. Deep down somewhere, you have to know what kind of straits you’re in, Lumen. I don’t think you’d admit it, but in the back of your mind, you’ve gotta know that you’re back is against the wall. It’s time to put up or shut up. You say you’re perfect, but you’re record’s hardly reflecting that, and you’re looking for a change. You’re waiting for a change that, like it or not, you’re not good enough to bring about. Even worse yet, you think that change is gonna come at my expense, and you must be outta your fuckin’ mind to even be able to form that thought. I’m gonna flip that switch on that “light” of yours and turn it right the fuck off. The only lights we’ll need are the ones in Greensboro Coliseum, and underneath those, there’ll be nowhere you can hide. Your terrible grip on reality and sickening absence of talent are gonna be put on display for the whole world to see. I’m gonna be the one to dim your light, Lumen. I hope you’re not afraid of the dark.”

Aria waves goodbye before clapping twice once more, just as she had not too long ago. The lights cut off again, and the field is plunged back into darkness.
Post August 24th 2015, 5:53 pm by Guest
Empress of Elite Round 3 Promo #2

All my life I was told to respect the elderly
Cameron will be dead, which will leave me with a felony
Just because you roll around with men shouldn’t give you an ego
The sound of your voice is more annoying than a mosquito
Cameron Ella Ava is older than dirt
Just please wear your diaper because you are known to squirt
This is 2015, and I am at the top of my game
Cameron is an old washed up has been and has no shame
You lost your Hall of Fame Championship to Dark Demon
You are so slutty your mouth is always full of semen
If you truly think being a Vixen is a demotion
I will fucking kill you and throw you in the ocean

Poem by Madison Kaline 2015

Cameron, I am actually glad we got off on the wrong foot to be quite honest with you, because now I will feel less sorry for you, when I beat you Thursday. Fact is I’m not just going to beat you, I’m going to destroy everything about you, I will destroy your confidence, I will destroy your career, and most importantly I will destroy any chance you have to win the Empress of Elite tournament. You think being in this division is some sort of demotion, because over the past year you have been getting used to losing to men and sure you have the mindset that there is no possible way you could lose to a vixen right? I’m not your average Vixen; I am ruthless, barbaric and clearly insane.  

Now I don’t know if you’re too old and your hearing is completely shot, or whatever but I did say I respect you, I did say I respected the things you have done in EAW. However I will admit every time you open your mouth the respect starts to chip away piece by piece. But like I said just because I respect you doesn’t mean I won’t kick your ass. You see Cameron you have become so blindsided with the fact that you use to wrestling in the men’s division, you think you are superior because of that fact. You are not better than me by no means just because you wrestle with men. I could wrestle with men too; however I am not afforded the same opportunities as you are. Just because men have something dangling between their legs doesn’t mean shit. They are just as much as human as we are.

Cameron, you are a legend in EAW, there is no doubt about it, you have done it all, and I would be lucky to have half the career you did, there is no denying that. However there is always that thing called time, and your time is up, time has caught up to you and there are new people coming up like myself and Maria Gonzales. We are young and hungry and we are ready to pounce on every opportunity we get, against people like you. A win over you would be the biggest win of my career. I know I can be you, there is no way I’m going to let you beat me. (Maddie laughs) No way am I going to let this old lady beat me!

One other thing, don’t you ever put my name and Haruna’s name in the same sentence again, Haruna is a copycat, Haruna is a backstabbing bitch who will never become anything in EAW as long as I am here. Haruna doesn’t have an original bone in her body, kinda like you Cameron, she is bland in the ring, and she is overrated by others.  Your attitude towards me is only going to get you knocked on your boney little ass, so go ahead talk about what it was like back in the old days, talk about how the Vixens Division is a step down, because you clearly haven’t faced the cream of the crop, it’s been a while since you wrestled real woman who actually know how to wrestle, and you clearly are in for a rude awakening come Thursday. I will fucking kill you Cameron (Maddie laughs). I laugh because it’s so funny, you don’t know how dangerous I am. I am insane; I will end your life. (Maddie smiles) See ya Thursday granny! 
Post August 24th 2015, 5:32 pm by Guest
.:EMPRESS OF ELITE ROUND THREE #2:.
"Daddy's little girl?"
A black image emerges on the screen. Foots scurrying around and a male voice is heard yelling at various individuals.

Male: ERICK! Erick! Are the places set up yet? MICHAEL! THE BAG, THE BAG! . . . MONICA, GOD DAMN IT MONICA THE LOGS, SET UP THE LOGS. Okay, QUIET ON THE SET!  . . . ANNNNNNND . . . ACCCTIIONNN!!

The camera fades and shows the grey-dull sky. The day is slowly shifting to night as birds soar through the clouds. The setting is in a backyard. Standing near a chopped up tree trunk shows a young, awkward-looking brown-haired girl with an over-sized red flannel shirt and torn up blue jeans with no shoes. She has a furry, Klondike hat on and a wooden ax in her hand. Beside her, an older, larger man with a handlebar mustache is seen with the same attire as the young girl. The man awkwardly stands and looks into the camera. He flinches and begins to speak while pausing a second after every word.

Man: Oh, hello daughter of mine. I am here to teach you da fun-da-men-tal-s of life.

While staring at the camera, he reaches over for a small wooden block.

Man: You see, daughter of mine, this block represents your head.

While still looking at the camera, he puts the block on top of the tree trunk. He finally looks away and grabs a metal axe lying beside his foot. He picks it up and violently crushes the block repeatedly. The young girl takes a few steps back and looks into the camera. She hesitates for a bit but begins to speak.

Girl: Oh, dad. What are you, like, doing to the block? Dad! I want to be a wrestler, dad. Dad, please, like, dad?

After building up a sweat, the man takes a small cloth from his pocket and begins wiping his forehead. He then locks his eyes with the camera and extends his arm towards the girl, pointing at her.

Man: You’ll never become a wrestler! You are chicken shit, Eris! The only person who will ever believe in you is that weird gay friend of that cousin of yours, Kendra or whatever the fuck her name is.

A second camera is above of the entire set and then zooms into Eris’ face who is standing right by the director of the scene. She is seen mouthing the words along with the man as he continues to speak.

Man: You will NEVER be anything in life. Get out!

The male that was heard at the beginning then yells “Cut!” Eris holds a rolled-up script and presses it against her chest. She smiles as the crew begins to pack up their belongings. The young girl that started in the shoot walks up to Eris.

Girl: Hey . . . I never got to say this, but I just wanted to say thank you for selecting me for your little video!

Eris: Oh, I just thought you were the one who resembled most to me. Seeing you out there working your acting chops is inspiring. Although I did expect a whole lot of crying – it’s okay, I can always edit some tears.

Eris grabs her jacket and wraps it around herself as the girl, with a concerned look on her face, taps Eris on her shoulder.

Girl: Wait, this is based on real life events? Your dad actually said that??

Eris: Well, the dialogue was on point. My old pops, may he rest in peace, was a tough, bitter old man. He was always angry because our neighbor had so much success. Our neighbor had the money, the cars, the wives, the equally successful kids. And he had a crazy religious bitch for a wife, no car, no money and most importantly an equally unsuccessful daughter. He always wanted me to marry some rich guy, or as he would put it “take one for the team” but god, when he found out I wanted to be a wrestler at the ripe age of 16, he wanted to kill me! But instead I killed him, so then everything was settled.

Eris grabs a muffin from a table filled with snacks as the girl’s jaw drops.

Girl: You killed your dad?!

Eris: (She laughs while having a full mouth of muffin.) No, no silly! I meant that I killed his dreams.

Girl: (She laughs while she heavily breathes out.) Oh, haha! You scared me there for a sec. If you don’t mind me asking, what is this all for?

Eris: My opponent for the Empress of Elite competition, Cailin Dillion – One of EAW fastest rising stars was talking about her father and it made me reminisce past event of my life. She was molded by a wise, well respected man. All of the events that happened in her life such as her mother’s passing molded her into the wrestler that she is today. So once I was done watching, it got me thinking; what has molded me into the Eris LeCava that stands before you - the Eris LeCava that gives 100% day in and day out? Was it my father and his threatening ways? Was it my feminist roommate that changed the way I view life? Cailin does a fantastic job of showing her emotions through raw, uncut footage. The respect that we have for one another is astounding; I don’t think there’s another Vixen in EAW that I respect as much as her - although, there’s just something about Cailin that I can’t put my finger on. Whenever she speaks, I get this eerie sensation in various areas in my body. No, you sick perverted tween, it’s not what you’re thinking about. But whenever she speaks it feels like death is slowly creeping up against me. Oh god, she’ll either take that as a compliment or as an insult – but hey, to each their own. This is the rematch I’ve been waiting for, ever since Chuck decided to interfere during our match. By the way - Can you believe that we were the co-main event for Showdown?! Our chemistry and the way we work together in the ring is unremarkable! Other Vixens CANNOT replicate the aura that emanates from our bodies once we’re under the bright stage lights. I feel like when we both debuted we were seen as just another pair of newbies that we’re going to be gone the following week. But just seeing the reaction from other Vixens and seeing how we’re being treated by other elitist is slowly making our time in EAW one that no one will ever forget. I feel somewhat saddened that I have to go against Cailin where there are other cocky individuals I’d like to put in their place; however, you gotta’ do what you gotta’ do. Aren’t I right, uh, what’s your name again?

Girl: Oh, trust me, it doesn’t matter! Wow, it sounds like you have so much respect for this lady! So I’m assuming you’re going to go easy on the girl because you don’t seem like the type that has the heart to completely wreck something that she admires, hehe.

Eris politely smiles as she squeezes that young girls shoulder.

Eris:  I’ve said this before but I have no problem reiterating; I DO NOT look at my opponents as human beings whenever we go into that ring. When my music hits and I hear the roaring of the EAW Universe, my mind goes blank in the best way possible. All of my friends disappear and I see nothing but foes. When I go into that ring and face Cailin one and one, I’m not going to see the admirable Cailin we all respect and love. I’m going to see the Cailin Dillion that wants to TAKE AWAY my spot as the Empress of Elite. I’m going to see the Cailin Dillion that IS TRYING TO BLOCK ME FROM ACHIEVING SUCCESS. I’m going to see the Cailin Dillion that I want to physically torture over and over again. All this respect talk is outside of the ring, but inside there will be no survivors. I WILL come out as the winner because I can. And no one can stop me, not even Daddy’s little girl – Cailin Dillion.

Eris releases pressure from the girls shoulder as she walks away. The girl is left alone in the scene as the camera fades to black. 
ThePizzaBoy
Post August 24th 2015, 9:22 am by ThePizzaBoy
(The camera opens on Pizza Boy sitting on the apron of a training ring in a pair of sunglasses, sporting a "Join the Pizza Party Today" t-shirt as he stares off into the distance)

PB: This sport is kind of weird, ya know? I get attacked by a Mexican Samurai for apparently no reason, I stake my claim for the PURE title, and it seems like I finally have a somewhat healthy and motivated outlook on wrestling when suddenly...the phone quits ringing.

(PB stares down at the ground for a moment, thoughtfully scratching the back of his head, letting his words sink in.)

PB: Now maybe it's because the joke of the roster's gotten ambitious, maybe it's because I've spoken out against Zack Crash's...how should I put this?..."Managerial Methods," but for whatever reason, as soon as I start speaking for myself and getting ahead under my own volition, everyone becomes disinterested in the blue collar brawler.  And that's fine, to be honest. If Mexican Samurai was just a political hit job, that's fine.  If Mr. Crash thinks I've spoken out of turn, that's fine, too.  But right when I consider doing what every other sane individual to grace an EAW roster has done and turn tail and make my way to the Dynasty roster where voices are heard and the people get what they want, I get a ring from the front office telling me that I'm due in Missouri for Showdown.  Of course, I assure them that this is a mistake.  I'm a Voltage talent through and through, my veins course electric yellow, I figured I'd be a lifer on the 'c-brand' for sure,but they assure me that I'm the only whack job going by Pizza Boy on the main roster, and that the Pizza Boy is booked for Showdown in St. Louis, Missouri for television.  Naturally, smelling a trap, I ask against who.  They tell me that such details are indeterminable at this time, thus the plot thickens.  Now what's going to happen at Showdown? Is the red carpet going to be rolled out for me? Are they somehow going to find a weaker competitor than that joke Pizza Boy to feed me and cater to my ego? Are they going to try and reinstate a new streak to appease my needs as a competitor to become eligible for the Pure title?...or are they going to invite my entire rogue's gallery of boot lickers and bruised egos to take me out and make an example of good ol' PB? This remains to be seen, but realize that either way I come in with my eyes wide open to every motive and possibility.  See, I can do that now...

(PB takes off his sunglasses and cheekily winks into the camera)

PB: ...since I've had a few weeks to heal up and mend some skin and bone, but don't think for a minute that a few healed bruises and properly rested concussions means that I've lost my work ethic.  No no, if anything, this absence has done nothing more than erase whatever apathy I've had for getting into this ring and busting my hump to get better at a sport that I've not necessarily grown to love, but have learned to respect as an ambassador of sorts.  I'm getting better, and while this might not be my revolution to run, I most definitely stand with the few nut jobs left around here with any integrity left in'em to stand up to the insurmountable odds that management has put in front of them.  So Mr. Crash, I beg you to do your best...or worst...or nothing at all.  Either way, I remain the skeptic voice of the masses that have had to work on Christmas Day for a dick corporation, or come in early to a shift that wasn't theirs because of some asshole management ploy.  Maybe I'll strike, maybe I'll picket...maybe I'll union.

(PB tilts his head in interest at the last thought.  He glances down at his shirt and gives the camera a sly glance.)

PB: Let the revolution begin, and let it begin not with a bang or a martyr, or a charismatic leader, but instead...a party.  And the revolution will be televised, but the question remains...whose comin' with me?  Until someone steps up, I guess I'm fine with being just the lone, paranoid nut job in the clock tower.  If anyone feels the same...well, my time here is up on promoting this political statement.  I guess all I have left to say is...so long, screwy!  See you in St. Louis!  God, I've always wanted to say that!

(PB hops off of the ring apron and walks toward the camera as it begins to fade.  Almost subliminally, the last image in-frame is the mantra on his t-shirt.  "Join the Pizza Party Today!" before the camera clicks off to dark silence)
Ashlynne Black
Post August 24th 2015, 2:26 am by Ashlynne Black
Empress of Elite Promo 2

(Music was blasting through the workroom. Ashlynne looked focused as she was working out She was breathing a bit heavily before looking up and crossing her arms over her chest.)

So.. two rounds down from the tournament. Both matches had pushed me to the limits. I thought I was done for. But, that's for another time. Since now I'm going into the third round and also will go to the fourth round next, I must be focus and bring my "A" game. Still not going down without a fight. I proved that countless times, no matter what the outcome was. As for my next opponents for both the third and fourth round .. well.. they better try to come at me with all that they have, because when the bell rings, I will not stop until I come out on top. Sure I had a rough start since I got here, but the last two big matches I had still proved that I do not quit. The word 'quit' is not in my vocabulary. I've had some people say that I don't have a chance in this tournament, but I proved them wrong.

(Ashlynne was pacing around for a moment before walking over to grab a water bottle and walked back.)

All my life, I wanted to be a wrestler. It was my dream growing up. I scratched and clawed throughout my life to get to where I am now. Would there be people like me who would want the same dream as I did years ago? Well.. of course. And now I am in the big leagues, my main goal for right now is to win the tournament. After that, then I will fight in hopes that one day, I will be a champion. But, for now, tournament comes first. I have people who will support me thought out this tournament. It's also their support that motivates me to fight.

Do I hope to win the tournament? Yes. But, will I get cocky about it? No. So before I go, I will say this.. Never underestimate me.

(Ashlynne gave a confident smile before turning to leave out of the room.)

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40