Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vacant

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

kevin bush
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)
Post October 30th 2015, 12:27 am by kevin bush
Q: you said earlier that you’ve been training for a year. Can you tell me a little bit about your training?

A: yes I have been training here at the Dragons den dojo my personal training facility. Over the past year I’ve had a handful of the legends of this business in to help me prepare to come to EAW.

Q: can you let us in on who some of those legends are?

A: well I’ve been working with the master of the diamond cutter Diamond Dallas Page and the kings of the suplex the Steiner brothers

Q: I can’t help but see 2 ever powerful looking men working out behind you are they coming with you?

A: look there just some of my boys from Philadelphia. What they’re up to you don’t need to know.

Q: is there anything you would like say to your first opponent?

A: survive if you can because this is real this is damn real.

Q: one last question. The rumor has you coming to collect a bounty is this true?

A that’s it I’m done
kevin bush
Post October 30th 2015, 12:25 am by kevin bush
Q: is it true that you are coming to EAW?

A: yes after a year of training finally the last outlaw Chazz Nadal is on his way

Q: can you tell us why after a successful MMA career you are coming to EAW?

A: will as you know I’m a 5 time golden glove boxer, 3 time ncaa national wrestling champion and 2 time mma champion. That said I’m coming to EAW to get in a fight. I’m not coming to win gold I’m coming to break necks.

Q: well having heard that I have to ask is it true that you have been banned from the MMA world for poor sportsmanship?

A: is it poor sportsmanship if you tell some one your going to end there career and then go and do it.
Is it poor sportsmanship if after you do it you tell the world that you warned him and it’s his own fault his neck get broke. No it’s the truth they just didn’t like it and that is all I have to say on that

Q: you seem to have a history of injuring opponents in the ring. Is it true you killed a opponent in the golden glove ?

A: look I don’t like talking about it but yes. In the final match of my third Golden Gloves I snapped my opponent’s neck with a right uppercut to the jaw and he was dead before he hit the mat. Look you keep going down this road I’m going to break your neck.

More of my interview with Chazz Nadal coming soon
kevin bush
Post October 30th 2015, 12:24 am by kevin bush
According to twitter Chazz Nadal has been spotted in south Philadelphia traning in the Dragons Den dojo.
I’m currently on my way to try to get a interview with him stay tuned for more
kevin bush
Post October 30th 2015, 12:22 am by kevin bush
The internet is on fire with rumors that Chazz Nadal is heading to Saturday Night Showdown to collect a bounty that has been put up by a Monday Night Battleground rising star.
Could this rumor be true state tuned for news as we get it
kevin bush
Post October 30th 2015, 12:21 am by kevin bush
the internet has reported that the 5 time golden glove boxer, 3 time n.c.a.a. national wrestling champion, 2 time m.m.a. champion Chazz Nadal is on his way to EAW. more news as we get it
Lioncross
Post October 29th 2015, 11:12 pm by Lioncross
Contract signing. Photo op. Busted lip. To those unfamiliar, that's a microcosm of my time with Heart Break Boy, which started six years ago.

Six years ago in the Classic Wrestling Federation, I joined a group of top wrestlers who weren't getting the chance to shine. They were Heart Break Boy, a dominant force in Avalanche, and a female acquaintance of HBB's in Eve. We joined a team tournament within CWF to make our names known. We finished second, losing to another great team. It was absolutely an honor, but it split the team up. For Av and Eve, second place was good enough. As for HBB and myself, second place pissed us off. The De-Generation Mafia became just himself and I.

Second place pissing us off is what eventually drove a wedge between the two of us. He wanted to use me to pursue the CWF World Heavyweight Championship, and I knew I was good enough to win it on my own. The fans who know our story knows which one of us was right: both of us were right. He won the title with me helping him. He defended the title with me helping him. Then, I won the right to challenge him, and I beat him on the greatest stage of wrestling at the time: The Wrestling Classic. On that evening, I was first. My former partner and my senior was second. Second place, again, pissed him off. It pissed him off so much that he decided to punt me in the head right before I was set to defend my title against himself and American Dragon, a legend I'm sure we both respect. I was in no shape to defend my title, but I did. With today's concussion protocols, I doubt I would've been cleared. Supposedly, a concussion messes with your brain, but one thing couldn't have been clearer to me at that point. That's when I learned how petty of a human being Heart Break Boy was, and that's why I still have no regrets about not pursuing a rematch against American Dragon in order to spike Heart Break Boy's head through an open steel chair.

I remembered that about you in LEGION, HBB. That's why when I was considering walking away from the sport, I didn't find the prospect of walking away from you to be heartbreaking. But, for that, I admit fault. I was wrong in doing so; as a better man than you, I should've stayed and fought for the De-Generation Mafia when you might've walked away if the roles were flipped. It was well after I left LEGION that I realized - I was never a better man than you after all.

Both of us need Christ in our lives, as you seem to often allude to. I apparently realized that before you, but that doesn't make me a better man. I mean, if I truly cared for you as a person at all, I would've known when you made the choice to follow God. There's a reason I didn't, though. When I stepped away from wrestling, I felt the need to cut the dead weight out of my life, and you were part of that dead weight. I had a feeling that you would never rid yourself of that pettiness you always had. Then, I shook your hand as I arrived into Elite Answers Wrestling, and I realized I was wrong. You welcomed me into EAW as if I were a wrestler miles above your caliber. You insisted that you be part of my arrival on Showdown instead of it just be signing a contract with James Shields. You showed me the type of hospitality rivaled only by Southerners. I could see the way Jesus Christ had changed you... then you kicked me in the face.

You kicked me in the face because you wanted one more match. You thought that would be the only way to get it through my thick skull. You couldn't just tell me. You couldn't show me that fans all around the world wanted a match between us. You had to get your point across by doing what you've done many times: stabbing me in the back like the petty, pathetic slime I thought you no longer were.

The great fans in Cleveland were too shocked to boo you like they should have. The great fans in Buffalo might start booing me because I'm standing here, questioning your character. That would be a shame, but this is for your own personal growth, Heart Break Boy. Your stories of people finding life in Jesus are great. They're inspiring to many, if probably annoying to some. But, in the end, they're words. As humans, both of us will make mistakes with our actions, but our actions speak emphatically - perhaps more so than any story we may tell.

Heart Break Boy, has Christ changed you at all?

Your lips tell me yes.

Your boot - similar to the boots you've put to my face in years past - tells me no.
Post October 29th 2015, 10:10 pm by Guest
(OOC: Shout out to Thomas Minns with the help with the promo)

Another day, another win, still Vixens Champion, still a Living Legend
Now I have my eyes set on Cloud Matsuda, I will send her to heaven
Aria Jaxon doesn’t have what it takes to beat me not even with glass in the ring
Difference is I don’t need glass to win, I could beat her with a piece of string
Cloud has lost her mind, if she truly thinks she can beat someone who is on my level
Clouds remind me God, and you are going up against none other than the devil
Cloud truly has no idea what she is getting herself into going one on one with me
I am ruthless, I am aggressive, you won’t know what hit you don’t even try to plea
This is my ring, this is my championship, this is my division, this is my domain
I am the Mistress of Death which means I will inflict you with tons of pain
So I will see you in the ring Cloud come voltage, just waiting for that bell
Life can be bitter sweet sometimes, but when it’s all over I will see you in hell
Poem by Madison Kaline 2015

The scene opens up with a sofa backstage. Sat on the sofa is Madison Kaline and Thomas Minns. Madison Kaline is wearing light blue skinny jeans with a t-shirt that says "Killer of the Vixens Division" on it. Thomas Minns is wearing a navy blue suit with a charcoal tie. 

Minns: Welcome to the 2nd and hugely improved version of Netflix and Minns! I am of course your charismatic host, Das Wunderkind, The Metrosexual Messiah, Thomas Minns. We have a far better guest than the first edition. We have God's Gift, Madison Kaline. Welcome to where the magic happens, Madison.

Madison: Really you call that an introduction? Yes I am God's Gift, but I am the Vixens Champion of this World, I am the Living Legend, I am the Killer of the Vixen Killer, I am the greatest Vixen of all time. Anyway go on with this little interview I'm sure you have tons of questions for yours truly...

Minns: Of course I do. I am more looking forward to the netflix part afterwards but this should be fun too. You humiliated that skank Aria Jaxon at House of Glass to regain your Vixens Championship. First of all, congratulations. How do you feel about your victory?

Madison: Aria Jaxon is a loud mouth little twat, she talked a big game, sure she has some meaningless victories over me but when it matters most. I have the bragging rights. Like I said before, in order for anyone to take this title from me, you are just going to have to kill me. I will be Vixens Champion a long long time. Mark my words.

Minns: I am inclined to believe you. Have I ever told you what a big fan of your work I am? You remind me a little of myself. We're both at the top of our respective divisions. You have that beautiful gold to prove that you're the best, of course. We'd make a great power couple, don't you think so? 

Madison: (Madison chuckles) As tempting as that sounds, and I'm going to be brutally honest here, you would just bring me down. Kind of like Aria Jaxon's name being connected with Brett Kennedy. I am a independent woman, everything I have accomplished in my career is because of me and only because of me.

Minns: Playing hard to get, I like that. I've pretty much already conquered most vixens in EAW, including my guest of last week, Cloud Matsuda. Speaking of Cloud, you will be facing her this week on Voltage. How do you rate your chances?

Madison: Cloud's chances of beating me one on one are very slim. Cloud is very similar to Aria Jaxon, as she speaks a very big game, especially on social media. However when that bell rings, its go time. And I'm not like the average opponent. I am the Vixens Champion for a reason. I ended Tarah Nova's reign of terror and I have started my own. I KILLED the Vixen Killer. So to answer your question Minnsy Boy, Cloud realistically has a 0% chance at beating the best Vixen EAW has to offer. I mean come on lets get real.

Minns: I like your confidence, it's very attractive. You see, this is why we are so alike. We're both confident in our own ability and we're both hot stuff. Why aren't we dating? I think that's the questions on every ones lips. I'll let you into a little secret. I think you're miles better than Cloud in every single way and you have this victory in the bag. 

Madison: Really? You want to know why we aren't dating. Well for one just look at that haircut. You look like a dweeb, however as dimwitted you may appear you were right about one thing and that is how much better I am than Cloud, and how much better I am then the rest of the Vixens Division. I understand you want to get with me, every guy wants to be with me, I mean why wouldn't you, I am successful at everything I do. I am the most beautiful woman in this company today. So I totally understand. But sorry Minnsy but hey I heard that girl Caillin Dillon will do anyone.

Minns: Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I'm sure that you'll come around when the camera goes off. Nobody can resist the Minns. That reminds me, what film do you want to watch on Netflix after this? 

Madison: So is this interview over or what? I was promised money for coming here, not to watch Netflix with some creepy guy. Who wont ever get any of this. I'll tell you want you can do though, you can watch my ass when I walk out of here.

Minns: I guess that I will just watch The Lion King on my own then, your loss.

(Madison Kaline walks out of the room in disgust, Thomas Minns has his eyes fully focused on her ass while she is walking away. The camera then fades to black.
Warrior V1.
Post October 29th 2015, 8:16 pm by Warrior V1.
You know what I've noticed? It's the young guys that feel like they're the shit, when really they're just covered in it. 

And that's exactly what Nick Angel showed me when he walked out on our match this past Voltage. It's a shame really. It's a damn shame, Nick. You couldn't be pinned in the ring so you walk out? You didn't want to face defeat with a boot shoved down your throat so you rather have your pride shoved down. You rather walk out and taste defeat in 10 seconds. Ten sweet seconds. Ten seconds. As the time ticks. Tick goes the time. Tick goes the time for any mere mortal here in EAW who hasn't bowed to the reigns of the Version One. Just look at those who I've put on a platter since my arrival here in EAW. Wyvern... Thrasher... Angel... and the list will only continue to go on and on. I will not stop until I win the battle royal. I will not stop till I cement my name as one of the greatest to ever do it in EAW, because I've done it just about everywhere else. I've made sure that every single person around the world has heard the Version One, I have made sure that every single wrestler around the world has revered who Warrior V1 is and EAW will be no different. 

And the Warrior NEVER sleeps. So it's time for me to continue my wrath. So here I go, another day, another Voltage. Another opponent.. erm, I mean another victim. Yes, just another victim that is to come my way. In fact, what's even greater is that there will be TWO, yes TWO opponents that will fall victim to me. One will be on Battleground, a guy just as irrelevant as his name, Gary V. Well Gary, I'm not sure exactly who you think you are. I mean I recall someone of the same name as yours being a legend in the indies, but you're definitely not the same person. And if you are, I mean, what can I say? Guess you let yourself go, a lot. You'll be made a mockery of very, very soon. You'll be bowing down to The Version One in all aspects as I pinnacle GREATNESS and you are simply no match for the wrestling elite. 

Now, allow me to draw attention to my opponent for Voltage, who I'd hope would give me at least a bit more competition than this neophyte that I'm facing on Battleground. Carson Ramsay huh? I must say, your name may be more impressive than your wrestling skills but, for you, I'll go along with it. Okay, Carson. Okay. I don't mind you bragging and mystically talking about how great you are. You pride yourself on being a man? You pride yourself on never losing sight on your ups and downs? Let me recollect MY past for you to take note of. I have seen more downs than ups. Hell, my life has gone on a DOWNWARD slope since I took a break from wrestling. And I had dozens of comebacks, sure. I lost sight, sure. But look at me now. Look at me now, I am ON TOP of my game. I am arguably in one of the best shapes of my life. I am not a deity. However, I am not a mortal man. I'm something more transcendental than that. I am VERSION ONE. 

And so, Carson, you claim to say very few words about me. It's as if you don't see me as a threat. Well, you'll learn that very soon. Because, tick goes the time. And the timer is ticking away. I haven't been relevant? Yet, I have no clue who you are. Your wrestling resume is weak. You haven't accomplished anything, and I mean anything worth accounting for. 

So as you sit back and think about what you might have to say about other wrestlers here in EAW, it's best you bestow your eyes on me, if it won't burn you first. Be Icarus, be Icarus young dragonfly. Fly too close to the sun with your bold and stubborn words. Let your father scold you time and time again, young dragonfly. And as the clock strikes noon, you'll fly high to the sun. And on Voltage, I'll see the bright contrast of ashes illuminating the falling sun. 

Ramsay, your future has been casted. Your days are in jeopardy. It's over, son. 

Brett Kennedy
Post October 29th 2015, 7:25 pm by Brett Kennedy
The scene opens to a beautiful park, with the sun shining bright all around. The camera pans throughout the park, and to a small bridge, where we see Brett Kennedy sitting off on one of the ledges. With a cell phone in his hand, he looks straight at the sights of Delaware Park and the fences and cookie-cutter housing that is Delaware Avenue in Buffalo, New York. With a bottle of water beside him, he looks down at his phone, and sees the upcoming cards for both Showdown and Battleground. Kennedy looks back up, and laughs a little.

Kennedy: Anything for ratings, right?

Kennedy takes the bottle of water beside him and takes a big drink of it. He stops drinking when his cell phone buzzes in his other hand, and sets it back beside him. He looks at the text.

You can count on me, babe.

Kennedy takes a big sigh, before replying back.

That is, if you can find the entrance to the ring this time.

Kennedy puts his phone in his pant pocket and stands back up to walk across the small bridge. He explores the park for a little while, when his phone buzzes again. This time it's a phone call.

Kennedy: Yo.

Voice: Hey, you need to get your shit together, man.

Kennedy: *Sighs* Not now, man. Can't I just have some relaxation without someone telling me something I don't want to hear?

Voice: Dude, you don't understand. You know you're in two matches this week, right?

Kennedy: You think I don't know about that? I absolutely know what's going on this week.

Voice: And what about Aria, man? Seems like she's making you her whipping boy. Massages, coffee trips, getting shards of glass out of her back. Come on, man.

Kennedy: Oh, so you're saying that I should keep this whole thing between her and I continuing? I'm trying to keep things together here.

Voice: Yeah, and look what's happened to you.

Kennedy takes a long pause, and starts laughing a bit.

Voice: This shouldn't be funny, man. Look at everything that's happened since she entered your life. Man, you were up there with everyone else. You were the man who was gonna be Interwire Champ. You had everything going for you. Look at you now, man.

Kennedy: Just shut up, man. I know where I'm at. Hell, I should know where I'm at better than anyone else in the world. And I get what's going on here. You just want me to ditch Aria so I can get back to my old ways. You don't think that hasn't crossed my mind recently? I mean, she doesn't want to come out to my matches when I ask her, anyways. Now I've got the mindset of her not coming at all to any match. Maybe for Battleground, because she has this self-proving thing she's gotta do with HBG. Besides, that's a front row seat to a Grade A cat fight, and who doesn't love a hot cat fight?

Voice: Dude, we're talking about HBG here...

Kennedy: Well, it'll be half hot then. Regardless, I know where I'm at. Don't worry about me, I'll get things back on track.

Voice: What about Minns, dude?

Kennedy: Hm? Oh, I've got a plan for Minns...

Voice: But... he's your tag partner Saturday.

Kennedy: Yeah, and I have a plan for him. I heard what he said about me, too. Word comes quick in this company.

Voice: Well, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into this week.

Kennedy: Dude, you sound like I'm going to fucking die or something. Relax, man.

Kennedy hangs up the phone in a little fit of anger. After a brief pause, he puts his phone back in his pocket and starts walking out of the park.

Kennedy: Looks like I'm a tag specialist this week...

The scene fades to black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, boy. Don't I have a busy week coming up.

Essentially, in the span of three days, I have to deal with three women, a curtain-jerking tag team, and a bonafide Hall of Famer in two different ends of two cards. Who would have thunk it, right? The world of wrestling can turn into a real shit show, and it can make for good TV. Let's talk about Saturday first, though. I have to deal with one massive bitch who still kinda doesn't know her place in the company right now. Can anyone give me a wild guess on who I'm talking about? It's real easy, you just need to look at the card.

Yes, I'm absolutely talking about Troy Archello.

No, it's fucking Thomas Minns. Any dork with a pea brain would know who the hell it is after his fifteen minute speech about me. By the way, I appreciate the shout out. Probably got you more screen time than you ever imagined referencing your tag team partner. Anyways, I get it. You've got that 2009 Three Days Grace phase going on with me, saying that you hate everything about me. So, I have to ask you about the next part of the lyrics, which is why do you love me? Get it, because he's in his Three Days Grace scene and he... oh, forget it.
All awful jokes aside, though, let's talk about Thomas Minns. Do I hate him? Magic 8 Ball says 'Most Likely, Yes'. Ever since he arrived, it's kinda been this revolving circle between him and I. If it ain't in the ring, it's on social media. If it's not on social media, it's back in the ring. While I've getting into big time matches against the top talents in EAW, he's been dwelling in the undercard, racking wins against, well, I'm pretty sure they're jobbers at this point. Now, this is where it gets interesting. Now, with all these wins against pretty much weak talent, he's saying that he should be fighting for titles and not me. Yeah, because a win against an out-of-touch Kevin Devastation and the love child of Brian Daniels and Ryan Savage gets you the credibility of being 'title contender'. Face it, Minns. All these victories you hold are hollow, because they're mostly first or second on the card, and people forget what you did after about twenty minutes after it happened. But, hey, that's what you're about, right? Just going out there for your twenty minutes of fame surely is your forte. 

But we have much smaller fish to fry, don't we?

Admittedly, this team of Archello and Street doesn't bother me that much. I'm pretty sure I could beat them on my own, but you've taken it to yourself that you can do it yourself. More power to ya, buddy. If you want to take care of things yourself, you go and do that. I'll just stand in the corner and be your little Asshole cheerleader, rooting for you to get the victory. But, hey. If the going get tough, you could always reach out for me, and I can finish this off so your spray tan doesn't bleed completely off you, and you have extra time to go stalk Gabriel Eden's 3 year old kid for the rest of the night. According to many, a picture tells a thousand words. This one, though, just reads 'pedophile'.

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Pedomi10

That picture will haunt you for the rest of your life, won't it?
In sheer honesty, I like the fact that you squirm around and throw a fit over how I'm in bigger profile matches and you're still facing the same old talent over again. The jealousy is strong with this one. But, hey, there's always a reason why things occur. I mean, if we look at you, you're the cookie cutter bad guy. Walking around in a suit, saying you hate stuff, over hyping your own victories. You're like Donald Trump with more spray tan and an Alex Wright gimmick problem. Nonetheless, you're still my tag team partner on Saturday, and we'll both probably be in and out of there quickly, just like you want it to be. You've got other things to do, right?

For me, I've got a much more important things to care about right now.

We're going back to this whole 'revolving cycle' thing again, because I'm just going back to older routes. But, hey. EAW is limited in their talent, right? If I gotta take swings at the same people, I'll do it. Seems like fighting and falling on the floor has been my specialty recently. The kids call it F-Squared. Anyways, Monday is going to be a tough task, no doubt. We're talking about Goon Leader 1 and Goon Leader 2, who supposedly hold some kind of accolade that the company acknowledges as an actual thing. I think they call it the 'Tag Team Titles' or something. It would be cool if everyone else outside the Board of Directors knew what the hell it was. Nevertheless, they are titles in the company. I'll give credit where it is due, because they won it. Well, really, one person won it, and the other came out of retirement to shine in someone else's spotlight. Basically, she's just there to hold a title reign until their inevitable loss, then she'll go back into retirement and into her mansion where she may leak a nude or two here or there. Trust me, Assholes. They're not as good as advertised.

If any of you haven't figured it out yet, Monday will be the ultimate battle between the Gun-Pun Tag Name and the Bossy Assholes. Wait, do Aria and I even have a tag name yet? Even if we don't, how long before other people try to butcher our name? I think it would be better if we didn't have a tag team name, because I wouldn't want anyone calling us 'Just another Gun Name'. But, whatever am I doing here, guys. I'm making fun of two Hall of Famers. You're gonna get in the biggest of shit storms because of it. Well, there's the biggest difference between why I'm in big profile matches, and guys like Thomas Minns stay jerking that curtain. I'm the one who will shit talk another presigious talent. I don't follow people's accolades that much, so it really doesn't matter what they've done years ago, what they did last week or what they had for breakfast this morning. They're still human beings who are vulnerable to Seals of Approval.

What should I expect from The Mercenaries? Well, I'll expect the whole 'You're nothing but a retard with a missing chromosome' thing that they have done to me since the beginning. Does it get old, absolutely. And THEY are our coveted tag team champs, calling everyone they see 'retards' and 'wastes of life'. It's all about who insults who the most, I guess. Let's reference your past, because it's funny to us and we want to get a reaction from you. Everyone knows how to do that, they just make it linger for extra time. With me, there's this whole hate-respect relationship with Y2Impact and the Heart Break Gal. They might be the least intelligent people lurking in a lair, killing people Dexter Morgan-style, but they seem to back everything that they say in the ring, with or without help. They are Hall of Famers for a reason. The way I walk to the ring will be no different for them, though. I'll still come in with the same smirk on my face, the same middle fingers at them, and the same saliva to Y2Impact's face. Is it blatant disrespect? Abso-fucking-lutely. But, people start to notice that and they say 'Hey, this kid has balls'. Might not be a lot of people, but there are some who can respect that. 

With that in mind, I expect to be mostly on my own here. This whole thing with Aria has been a real rollercoaster, and her not being by my side last week told me something. Maybe I have been too giving to her. She's starting to expect things such as massages and coffee, and she's burning a hole in my wallet because of it. This might be a little bipolar for me, but she's gotta pull her weight this week. I don't really care anymore about the match she had at House of Glass, she should be recovered. Whether or not she shows up by my side on Saturday, and to tag with me on Monday, I still gotta fight. Don't expect me to let up because someone isn't by my side.

Two fights in three days, let's make the best out of both of them... 
Post October 29th 2015, 5:35 pm by Guest
Showdown
"mesmerizing."
The video begins with Eris LeCava sitting on the edge of a rooftop of a building in the busy Buffalo, New York area. Eris, in an unusual calm mood, is dangling her feet as she looks out into the sunset. Pack of birds are flying as the rich golden rays lay on her skin. To her side is her trusty HBG, as she too, is watching the sunset.

This scene is mesmerizing, isn’t it, HBG? I’ve gone through great lengths to get where I am today. I’ve fought tooth and nail and clawed my way to the top. As we sit here and watch the sun set, it symbolizes my status in EAW. I’m on the top. While everyone else is focusing on petty Vixens just like Maria Gonzales, I’m here soaking up as much glory as I possibly can. I won the triple threat match against Lumen and Haruna and I beat Maria’s ass last week on Voltage. One can say that I’m at the top of my game. But this isn’t new to me; I’ve been here before. I loved the feeling. I loved having everyone talk about you, acting as if you’re this plague coming for their asses. I love it when you’re walking down the hallway and Elitist and Vixens just stare at you, admiring you, envying you. I love it when you’re mentioned on social media and on the tip of everyone’s tongue. But I’m afraid.

Eris looks into the sunset as the reflection of the sunset is shown in her dark, brown eyes.

I’ve been in this position before but I fell. I fell down way too hard, HBG. I try to avoid this as much as I can but…

Eris takes out a small piece of crumpled up paper from her pocket. She unravels it and is shown to be an old flyer for the Empress of Elite tournament finals.

But this will always be a huge part of me. It will always remind me of how much I failed even though I was at the top of my game throughout the entire tournament. I build myself up to be this unstoppable force only to be stopped by a manipulative being. All of the fans that cheered for me and believing in me felt something else than admiration… they felt pity. As Maddie was announced as the winner for our block, I could tell the fans began looking straight at me. They analyzed me with their eyes and sensed my sadness and distraught. They began sending me letters on social media, stating how I was better than the tournament and that I shouldn’t worry about a dumb loss. As much as I loved the support from the fans, I didn’t want them to see me as someone who could lose. I wanted them to see me as this valiant being who always prevailed regardless of the situation. Little did I know is that the EAW Universe is actually filled with intelligent beings. They don’t want just to see someone repeatedly kick ass, that’d be boring. They watch to get to know the wrestlers and get to know their strengths and weaknesses so they can relate. The letters I received discussed various events from the fans themselves that were similar to mine. They gave me hope when I had nowhere else to turn. I began working out again. I began focusing on my matches instead of brushing them under the rug. I’ve been dominating after my small break. Win after win after win and I’m heading into Showdown as a dominant force. Maria Gonzales is getting her rematch against me so she can prove herself to James Shield that she isn’t this whiny bitch. Although, let’s get real – Maria Gonzales is the biggest loser out of all of the Vixens and I’m not just talking about score wise. Just look at her entire EAW career! The only way she’s ever gotten recognition is by attaching her name to controversy after controversy. She is the Vixens Champion lackey and basically eats out of her ass. What type of career is that? Is there anything significant that this girl has done ON HER OWN? She’s a smug asshole that is finally getting punished for her atrocious attitude and actions. She is absolutely repulsive and JUST for James Shields, I’ll gladly put her ass through the thickest table I can find.

Eris begins to chuckle as she crumples the paper with her hand.

This is a new saga for Eris LeCava. Redemption will live up to its name once I get my very own personal redemption. I will face old faces as well as new ones, but I am not even near afraid. I take this challenge with the upmost respect and will give it my all, like I always do. I am a firm believer that destiny has brought me to this point of my life. If it wasn’t for my past experiences, I would’ve never been here. The Specialist Championship is my true calling. This was planned out all along and this is how things were supposed to pan out. I’m so excited to see what’s in store. Earlier in the year I lost the battle… but mark my words, HBG, I WILL win the war. I’ve changed things up in this company and I’m ready to start putting my names in the record books. I’m ready, oh god, I’m so ready.

Eris releases her fist and the crumbled up piece of paper is resting on her palm. Eris turns her palm downward and the piece of paper flutters throughout the air. Eris continues to kick her feet as the camera fades to black. 
Victor Maero
Post October 29th 2015, 5:28 pm by Victor Maero
Isaac Zohar… You and I haven’t really talked much since our last encounter, I guess we'll just have to work it out as we go along. Being a team will be new for both of us, I don’t know how well this will go. But until then… Stay out of my way.

The scene begins with Maero entering an abandoned hospital, Maero is wearing his normal Scrubs and doctors mask. Maero walks over to an empty reception desk that is gathering dust, he strokes his hand across it and looks at the grey residue.

Maero: “This place… It hasn’t been used for a long time, closed by the very people it was built to serve. A whole lot like me I’d say,”

Maero walks further into the building passing smashed windows and empty hospital beds. After he walks for a little while he finds a broken wheelchair and sits in it.

Maero: “I died at the hands of the people I swore to save… But things have changed now, I have changed. Now I must fight ‘Mr. 24/7’,” Maero scoughs. “Do you really think that you will get rich from this? This place? You have no idea what kind of pain it will take you to get to the top, you are not ready for what you’ll have to go through to get rich and famous,”

Maero stands and walks to a decrepit looking flight of stairs, he begins climbing them in silence, once he reaches the second floor of the hospital he stops and enters the new hallway. After a few minutes of walking Maero enters an operating room.

Maero: “Ah, my old play room, well this is close enough,” Maero walks over to the operating table and caresses it lightly. “Mr. 24/7… I actually like that name, you come from a background of thievery and street brawls, yes? So what made you come here? the fame, right?”

Maero slams his hands on the table and turns looking over the wall until he finds a light switch, he punches it turning on all the lights and shaking cobwebs all around the room.

Maero: “I will show you that your crooked aim is futile, I’m sure you will still pursue it, but maybe with less vigour…” Maero picks up a rusted scalpel from the table near the operating table and flicks it between his fingers. “I won’t underestimate you… Don’t you dare underestimate me, I want the challenge that Calvin Havoc gave me. Fight, fight me for every dream of wealth you have ever had. Give me a true opponent, do not be as easy as some of the other battles I have fought. I have waited and rested, I am ready for every punch you can throw.”

Maero takes the scalpel and slams it into the table leaving it standing straight up as he walks through the open doorway. He then walks over to a broken window
and stares out into the skyline, partially hidden by trees and buildings.

Maero: “But you should know that god’s don’t smile kindly on someone as materialistic as you, I won’t spare you… You will be a small part of my rise to power, make sure it’s fun”

Maero watches the sun go down slowly, he leaves the building with the rusted scalpel in hand. Maero is seen walking into the street with street lamps turning on as he does.

Maero: “I used to be a doctor and I still am, but don’t come to me when you’re injured, no no no that’s not my style. I have knowledge of all your vital points, just where to hit to incapacitate you. I don’t plan on losing my first real match on Showdown, but I hope that you put up a real fight… see you on the battlefield, I promise I will make you a believer.”

Maero turns into a dark alley where he cannot be seen. After a few moments a blood curdling scream is heard before silence comes again.
Hades
Post October 29th 2015, 11:49 am by Hades
WELL HOT DAMN!  It looks like the cats out of the bag.  Consider the mystery surrounding the rightful Answer’s Champion solved.  Probably would have gotten away with too, if it weren’t for those meddling kids and their paper champion, but I digress.

All sarcasm aside though, what made you think that by simply pointing out that your name is on the Title that it in any way legitimizes your argument?  My eyes are fine Dub, I can clearly see that your name is printed on the Answer’s Title; I’m just not convinced it should be there is all.  Ever since that fluke of an ending at the Grand Rampage, you’ve been content with just barely getting by.  You slid by at the Grand Rampage, you slid by at Triple Threat, you slid by at Pain for Pride, and you’ve been sliding by ever since.  You may be fine with the lackluster product that has been masqueraded and supplied as entertainment these last several months, but I’m not.  I’m someone who strives for excellence not only in my own career but in the brand that I go out there week after week representing; from the time I wake up to the nagging pain in my knees to the time I lay it down at night to do it all over again the next morning, I do it all for the stability and continuity of this company!  And if I must plunge into the depths and surface with battle scars that I’ll carry on with me until the bitter end of my career in order to seize excellence, then so be it.  Facing you for the Answer’s World Title was great, but having that whiny bed-wetting Oasis involved is a perk.  Now I can kill two birds with one stone.  Prove that you were never a credible Champion and that he was never a credible Contender…actually, this may be the smartest business decision Ashten has ever made; and it couldn’t have happened at a better time.  People would like to believe that Pain for Pride is the only venue I hold three consecutive victories at, but it isn’t.  For the last three Novembers I have been facing off against some of this company’s best and for championship gold no less.  I walked into each encounter geared for war and walked out a Title belt richer every single time.  I’m not a psychic or anything, but it’s clear that you have overstayed your welcome as Voltage’s Champion and you haven’t a prayer.  Here we are less than three weeks in and already you have something to cry about?  “Whaa, they keep interrupting my matches!”  If all it takes is a couple of run-ins to get under your skin, then you might as well surrender the Title now.  Spare yourself the embarrassment of fighting an uphill battle you were destined to lose anyways.  You may think I’ve crossed the line in the past, but I assure you that you haven’t begun to see what measures I’ll result to in order to take back what I feel is mine and make my opponents aware of said notion as well.  Mere tampering with the lights and a Chokeslam here or there are sure to be the least of your worries, compared to what I’m going to do to you at Shock Value.  Imagine the worse pain you’ve ever felt times twenty, as over six hundred volts will be coursing throughout your entire body, rendering you helpless to resist its power…and me sealing your coffin with a Brimstone Piledriver.  The perfect ending to an imperfect legacy.  As for you, Scott, you talked a big game last week but I’m afraid that when push came to shove your actions didn’t quite measure up.  You just may be too confident for your own damn good.  It was foolish of you not to accept my assistance at first and instead await the hour when you couldn’t manage to stand up under your own power to crawl in my direction.  A lot like how you crawled to me in the beginning in search of a piggyback ride up the corporate ladder.  I’m beginning to sense a theme here.  It seems that it’s only when your arrogance has led you astray and things have turned sour for you, are you not too proud to beg for my help.  Well I hope you’ve enjoyed it while it lasted, because the handouts end here.  There will be no Zack Crash or Ashten Cross looking out for you once that cage lowers and the bell sounds.  There will be no weapons for you to harness, all you will have is your wit and skill to carry you over the threshold to success; but seeing as you don’t appear to possess either trait you – a lot like Dub – are fighting an uphill battle.  You clearly lack the experience that I do in high stake matches like these and Dubian doesn’t have the stomach or the patience to cope with them.  So I suggest you boys get accustomed to being on the other end of my boots, because I’m going to shove my feet so far up your asses we’re going to be walking home together.

At the end of the day, that’s all the two of you measure up to being to me.  Just a pair of boots waiting to be broken in.
Cailin Dillon
Post October 29th 2015, 10:58 am by Cailin Dillon

Showdown #1

Oh Maria, Maria, you must be such a glutton for punishment. I’m not sure if you asked for this, but I can’t pretend it doesn’t make me smile to see you slotted in so many matches with so many different ways for you to lose over and over. But let’s get down to brass tacks on what’s been happening between us. You must be furious that we’ve fought twice, and you have never been the one that has taken the loss. We meet in the tag match, and Aria pins Madison. Then we fight with the tables, and it’s Cloud that I put through the table. Like it out not, I’m undefeated in matches involving you. No matter how you choose to spin it, the fact is you just can’t seem to beat me. And now they’ve put you in an absolutely impossible position. You have four matches on one night, and I can’t predict what will happen in the other three, but your destiny against me and Cloud is quite clear.

I have no quarrels with Cloud Matsuda. We fought hard and I came out on top, but you better believe we will fight ever harder when they pair us together and stand you in front of us. The one thing we share is a deep annoyance for you and everything you say you stand for. You are the princess of the ice queen who doesn’t deserve even half the credit she’s been given. Madison Kaline marches you out by her side when she needs someone to help her cheat for a win. But when she doesn’t want you, she shoos you away. You are the Dollhouse Killers, but really it’s more like Madison Kaline featuring the Dollhouse Killers. You are her band and she is the lead singer. No, you are her backup dancer. You’re nothing more than a trained lap dog that comes at her beckon call and does what she asks. But for some reason, you think you actually have a voice. It’s amazing. The crap that spews out of your mouth over and over, I find myself hitting rewind and listening again just to make sure I heard right. You actually walk around pretending you are one of the greatest Vixens this company has ever seen. You aren’t. No sugar coating this, but you are far from it. Your legacy in this company is that you’ve been a glorified manager for a short time champion. You don’t understand that is legacy doesn’t develop overnight, and you can’t just wake up and decide you are one of the best in EAW history. I know I can be the best, but I won’t compare myself to those that came before me, not before I’ve done anything that can compare to their true legacies. Look at the way Cloud has approached this. She wants to create her own legacy and she knows exactly how. She wants to win the title the most times and hold it for longer than anyone ever has. And she wants to go out and take on the best. She wants to fight a Heart Break Gal or Kendra one on one. She wants to go out and prove it. But you, Maria, you just decided one day that your legacy is cemented and everyone knows you are the best. Well you keep thinking that, and try to ignore the truth when you come backstage after each and every one of those fights and try to understand the expression that everyone seems to hide. Why won’t they be able to look at you? Because they’re all laughing at you. You have a tired façade and everyone is more than happy to watch you pay for the way you treat us all. It’s not just the Vixens in the locker room, but the crew and even some of the Elitists.

But I want to focus back in on our interactions this match. When it does come down to me and you in the ring, I will remind you, yet again, how far you still have to go. I’ve heard you tell me time and time again how you are better than me, but I haven’t seen you back that up at all. When Madison became champion, I ran into the two of you in New Jersey and I was surprised how you two seemed to be so human. But a day later, you were right back to your old thing. You really are pathetic that way. You spend most of your time trying to insult the intelligence of others, when you come across as one the most delusional in the room. When we’re in the ring, there’s no reason for you to be so delusional. You know what to expect, yet you pretend it’s not going to happen. The last few times we’ve met, you’re right, you weren’t the one that was pinned or put through a table. But I won’t make that mistake a second time. You’re practically begging for me to kick you in the teeth. And when you’re down on that mat, tears flooding your eyes as you try to scrape your veneers off the mat, another part of your fake persona, I’ll come charging in and punt your head so hard, you fall back to reality. Maybe that’s what you really need, a big wakeup call.

I think you need these four matches in one night to humble you. There’s no way you’ll make it through the night without taking on any harm. You will leave with cuts and scrapes and bruises, and I’m not even talking about your ego. It will be drowned in your own sorrows after the night is over. This will be the last time you can claim you didn’t “take the loss” in a match with me. I’ll make sure of that one myself. You think you are among the best in this business and your legacy precedes itself… Cloud and I are about to make you look like a pathetic rookie.
LauraAmberWilliams
Post October 29th 2015, 12:03 am by LauraAmberWilliams
The subtle sounds of "Next Contestant" fills the arena as everyone inside the Honda Center suddenly stops what they are doing. A video package fills the giant screen as Jake Mercer and Matt Ryder are frantically looking at their notes. 

Jake Mercer: Matt, do you have any idea of what is happening?

Matt Ryder: No, I don't.

Pink and purple lights begin to float around the arena as the fans are jumping out of their seats. The curtain flops in the wind as Laura Amber Williams steps through the curtain. The moment she is in view, the crowd unloads with cheers and chants of "WELCOME BACK!"

Matt Ryder: OH MY GOD! SHE'S BACK!

Jake Mercer: Ms. Law and Order herself has returned to EAW. What does this mean for the Vixen division?

Laura shows off her beautiful teeth while standing near the top of the ramp. She goes to wave toward the crowd but changes her smile to a smirk instead. She scoffs before lifting her left hand up toward her face. Her hand was already holding a microphone as Matt and Jake look at each other. 

Jake Mercer: I got a feeling, Laura is about to speak.

Matt Ryder: Thank you Captain Obvious

The crowd is still chanting her name as she nonchalantly shakes her head while raising the microphone up to her lips.  

Laura Amber Williams: Hello Elite Answers Wrestling, I'm sure you all remember my name but in case you forgot. My name is Laura Amber Williams and I have returned to EAW for one reason only. 

The music suddenly dies down as Laura doesn't even move from the stage. 

Laura Amber Williams: For over a year, I have sat at home trying to figure out what in the hell to do with my life. I tried to continue my career in other places but my heart was telling me to come home. Come home is what I did. I came home to the EAW but it doesn't stop there. I plan on making my homecoming something to remember. Which means, whomever is holding the Vixen's championship. Consider yourself on notice because it's time to restore LAW and ORDER. It starts with you.

"Next Contestant" strikes back up as Laura turns flat on her heels before stepping off toward the back. The crowd is in shock by the attitude as Matt is left scratching his head. Jake is grinning from ear to ear. 

Matt Ryder: What the hell was that all about?

Jake Mercer: Who fucking knows but I love the attitude. 

The scene fades as the curtains once again blow in the wind.
Thomas Minns
Post October 28th 2015, 10:37 pm by Thomas Minns
Showdown #1
Buffalo, New York
Another Day, Another Victory

Thomas Minns is shown in his personal locker room. He is sat on a steel chair in the centre of the room. As usual, he is looking absolutely dapper. He is wearing a charcoal, Tom Ford suit. He looks incredible in the suit. He finishes out the outstanding outfit with a Rolex and some Ray Bans as per usual. Thomas Minns looks to have a very smug look on his face following another win.

Chalk another victory up for Thomas Minns. Seeing me emerging from my matches victorious has became an all too familiar sight. Week after week after week, I pick up the victories. Troy Archello is just another name on the checklist. He joins the likes of Kevin Devastation, Diamond Cage, Kerry Keller, Mitchell Street, The Pizza Boy, Ryan Daniels and many more as people that I have humiliated on Showdown. Troy's not really in very good company there. I suppose he's among a lot of like minded people. He joins a bunch of defeatist wasters who never deserved to be in the same ring as Thomas Minns in the first place. I told you all. I told you all how Troy Archello was going to be just like all those who came before him. I told you how he was just going to be humiliated by me. Don't worry, Archello. You weren't the first to be embarrassed by me and you certainly won't be the last. Let me ask you this, Archello. How did that canvas taste? How did having your skull smashed into the canvas by Thomas Minns feel? The saddest part of all of this all is that it will be your career highlight. Being in the ring with a wrestling god like Thomas Minns is the greatest thing that will ever happen to you. Be grateful for these moments, Archello. Imagine the stories that you will be able to tell your grandchildren. You will be able to tell them how you once shared the same ring as Thomas Minns. You can explain how you were hit with the famous Sleepless in Seattle. How lucky do you want to be, Archello? Treasure these moments, they won't last forever. As I am sure you all have already noticed, I will be facing Troy Archello once again this week on Showdown. That isn't the biggest traversty of the situation but I will get to that later. Archello is of course teaming with his partner, Mitchell Street. What a successful tag team they have been thus far. How many times do I need to beat these guys before I can finally rid of them? Mitchell Street and Troy Archello don't even deserve to be in my sight, never mind occupy the same ring that I do. Why on earth am I being forced to face them again? I have proven to everyone time and time again how much better I am than these guys. What is me beating them both again really going to achieve? How will it further my career? EAW are lucky that I am a consummate professional. I should be throwing a tantrum right now and demanding to be facing worthwhile opponents. Archello & Street, I think you both know what is coming. A Thomas Minns victory is inevitable, it's a forgone conclusion. Tell me this, when was the last time I lost? Ironically, it was to good old Mitchell Street. Don't even get me started on that fluke, though. Little reminder that I went and proved it was a fluke by beating Mitchell Street in a tag team match the week after. On the other hand, Archello and I, we've been a team before. We teamed for once match in a winning effort where I carried our team to victory. Is that what you want, Street? Do you really want to have to carry Archello to what little victories you get? Do you really want to be stuck at the bottom of the totem pole for the rest of your careers? Facing the likes of Kerry Keller and Jay Omen. Is that really all that you aspire too? Don't you want to push for greatness? I know you're nowhere near my level but come on, at least try and get somewhere in your life.

I think it's about time that I addressed the real problem with this match on Showdown. My tag team partner. Is this some kind of joke?  Are the decision makers in EAW trying to play a prank on me? Have they got their holidays all muddled up and they think it's April Fools rather than Halloween? Get your head out of your asses. Under absolutely no circumstances should a man of my esteem be teaming up with lowlifes like Brett Kennedy. Are the EAW decision makers so upset with my constant winning that they team me up with a perennial loser to solve the problem? Why on earth are they trying to stop my momentum? So many questions, so little time. Hey, Brett. It's been a long time my old buddy. I am talking directly to you right now. I don't like you. In fact, I despise you. I despise your attitude, I despise the way you carry yourself, I despise what you stand for, I despise every single little detail about you. From your ring gear, to how you wrestle. I just hate you. I am quite confident that you feel the exact same way about me. In all honestly, I couldn't give a fuck. You're below me in every single aspect of life. From the EAW mountain to the social ladder, you are beneath me. The fact that I am being forced to team with you is insulting. Every one knows that I should be competing for Championships. Hell, even you have had a title shot. You lost of course, as per usual. You're in luck, Brett. Your fortune might be about to change. You see, you're getting the pleasure of teaming with Thomas Minns. As I am sure you already know, I am a winner. I destroy legends and anyone that dare stands in my path. You, on the other hand, are a complete loser. When was the last time you actually won a match? Twice you've bottled big matches. This match is a massive match in your career as you are teaming with a bona fide star. Be grateful for this opportunity, Brett. I am here in EAW to gain victories and be successful. I am not here to engage in petty little feuds with people that don't warrant my time of day. That is where you are in luck. I am prepared to carry our team to victory on Showdown. I am going to do that for no other reason than to benefit myself. I am not doing this to help you get out of this slump you are in. You just get lucky by association. In fact, I quite enjoy this slump that you are in. It's been fun to watch your downfall. Remember how cocky and arrogant you were after you cheated to beat Keller and I on Showdown? That smug look was soon wiped off your face. Isn't it funny what opposite directions our respective careers have gone in since that match? I win every week and you lose every week. It's really that simple. This match will not change anything though, Brett. After I carry you to victory, I will go back to despising you and your pathetic existence. Let's just get this over with.

Thomas Minns takes off his Ray Bans and looks directly into the camera. He then winks at the camera before it fades to black.
Clark Duncan
Post October 28th 2015, 8:39 pm by Clark Duncan
There's no business like show business.

That's a concept that abandons most of the roster. A cold hard truth that many of them wouldn't want to hear. They wrestle, they entertain, but most wouldn't have a clue of how to conduct themselves in a corporate setting. That's where they struggle. Me? Well, I'm savvy. I've got business smarts. A lucrative chance to have power, control and influence in the happenings of Voltager and over the roster? I jumped at the chance. I didn't just take a stand for no reason. I was sick of the bullshit. Now I get to crush guys like Calvin Havoc, Jay Omen and El Landerson for shits and giggles. It's a good life. However, it's not all fun and games. I don't have the power to grant myself a match against whoever I please, but for all my work to go unrewarded just two weeks out from Shock Value? I'm appalled.

Nevertheless, there will be a battle royal at Shock Value where I can assert my dominance. I daresay the result this time will be better than last time. A repeat of Pain for Pride is simply not an option. I want a victory. I can't keep losing at free-per-views. Choking when it counts has seen be dwindle for a whle and I'm done with it. In two weeks, Clark Duncan leaves Shock Value a winner. I get a shot at the Answers World Championship. It's been a long time coming, but that's the goal. I'm a goal-setter. Eyes always on the prize. My work ethic is unparalleled, I leave nothing in the tank. The drive to succeed is bigger than ever and if I'm going to really make people stand up and take notice of who Clark Duncan really is, Shock Value is the platform that I've needed.

Until then, I bide my time, pray for a match next week so that I can continue to show everyone that the Clark Duncan bandwagon is worth getting on. However, my duties this week stop at being the welcoming committee for Zack Crash, a wonderful man that does wonderful things for this company. He's the boss, so being given the honor of welcoming him to our great brand and a place he knows all too well is something that I simply cannot wait to do. I expect him to acknowledge my efforts, the work I'm doing here on Voltage isn't  a job for your run of the mill elitist, hence why Ashten Cross gave me the role. I know that Zack and I will see eye to eye and I fully back any decision he makes. He's a man that conducts himself with rationality and poise, both invaluable to any businessman, qualities I also possess. It's a reason I'm thriving in my role and a reason that the Voltage roster isn't prepared to deal with an improved Clark Duncan.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post October 28th 2015, 8:14 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Showdown & Voltage Promo #1

"Humility"

(Cloud is leaning against a wall, her arms crossed, black hoodie over her head.)

Two matches. Two matches in one week and I lost them both. Its amazing how quick one's fortune can change, even if you had a cute little win streak going on. I could say that I wasn't focused or my match with Serena Ji tired me out, or anything else that would ease the pain of defeat, but I won't. Serena and Cailin were the better women on their respective nights and nothing can take away from that. I was humbled twice over, and but the fans are buzzing about both matches, so not all is lost. Now we move on to more important matters: The Specialist Championship, Madison Kaline, and the poor unfortunate soul that is Maria Gonzales.

James Shields wants to make his mark on this company, we vixens want to leave our marks on this industry. No matter the outcome, you'll have seven of the world's greatest female competitors vying for the coveted title of inaugural champion. One of my mentors once told me "There's only three kinds of champions that matter: The one who held it the most, the one who held it the longest, and the one who held it first."

(Pulls off the hood)

I want all three.

(Slowly walks forward)

It's no mere coincidence this title was created a month after showing my presence here in EAW. Everytime I see it, my desire to obtain it grows. Forged out of the fallout that was Civil War, this is the first and so far only symbol of EAW and Dynasty's mutual commitment to this business and to the legacies that it represents.

(Cloud begins walking down the hall, passing by photos arranged in chronological order of EAW champions in every division.)

Speaking of legacies...

(Stops in front of Madison's photo)

No offense Ms. Kaline but you have none. You took advantage of a vulnerable Tarah Nova to get what you wanted and you be might feeling a sense of righteousness...a sense of poetic justice perhaps? It was downright dishonorable if you ask me. And now, here you go walking around, calling yourself the best? Try again boo-boo. Somehow you managed to wiggle your way out of your match with Aria, but I won't let go so easily. By the way, don't forget to send Erica Ford an edible arrangement for the part she played in your 'rise to the top'.

(Walks in front of a poster of the competitors for the Specialist Scramble. Cloud stops next to Maria and stares at her)

This is not your week is it? Not only do you have to face Cailin and I in a handicap match, but you have to fight Eris in a tables match, Haruna in a first blood match, and (sighs) Lumen Gray in a good housekeeping match. All of this is on Showdown and more or less one after the other. You wanted a chance to show the world just how much of a badass you are huh? Well now here's your chance Maria. Prove the haters wrong, beat me and Cailin. Throw Eris through a table. Bust Haruna's nose open. And for goodness sake do all of us a favor and throw Lumen in a garbage can!

(Turns back to the camera)

Despite what I've said in the past, I don't hate you Maria. Matter of fact, I admire your moxie. You're just as ambitious as your partner in crime, but you're better than her. You would've fought Tarah on even terms and won, while telling the universe to suck it. I'm not trying to drive a wedge between the Dollhouse Killers, just establishing something you already know. So come at us with everything you got. Cailin and I are two of the hottest things going on right now. We're not going to take it easy on you. 

With all the smack you and Maddie talk, maybe it's time for you two to learn a little humility.

(Walks off camera. The view zooms in on the Specialist Scramble poster.)
Lioncross
Post October 28th 2015, 8:05 pm by Lioncross
(This scene occurred BEFORE the events of Showdown in Cleveland. Keep that in mind as you read toward the end.)

(Lioncross just got done with training, and is eating.)

???: Hey, what's that?

LC: This? Oh, it's chicken parm.

Lyuncrust (walking into view with his food): Does it... TASTE SO GOOD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!

(Lioncross gives his friend, Lyuncrust, an unamused look as Lyuncrust continues to roar at his joke.)

LC's sister, Lauren (walking into view with her food): God, really? A Peyton Manning joke right before the old man's about to return to the ring?

LC: I'm 32! I'm five years older than you! You're 27! Math!

Lyuncrust: Heh... man, I hit the jackpot with that one. Anyway, shouldn't you be eating some cake to get into shape?

Lauren: That's how YOUR body works. My brother, on the other hand, is normal. Anyway (directed at LC), I'm excited for you to get back into the ring. I can tell that your motivational speaking and hockey coaching wasn't enough for you. You always had a zeal for life that those two gigs could never fulfill. And, you know, there's a lot for you to do in EAW.

LC: Yeah, there are a few people I'm irritated with already. James Shields was nice enough to apologize to me for not getting to announce my signing last week - Zack Crash and Quality Control had to get in the way. They're not in my bad books yet; I just know that they're not to be trusted before I even shake their hands. Delays, delays, delays, though... before that interruption, my agent was really pushing Shields for a huge contract.

Lyuncrust: Hey, what else are agents for? (mockingly) PR?

LC: And I get that. But, I want the people to know that while I'll definitely take the money, that's not ultimately why I wanted to join EAW.

Lyuncrust: It's because you wanted to stand up for the heritage of CWF and LEGION, right?

LC: Actually, it's not that at all, either.

Lauren: Wait, really? I thought you DIDN'T join EAW in the first place because you wanted to represent yourself as a CWF and LEGION guy.

LC: I'm not a CWF or a LEGION guy. I'm a wrestling guy. I stayed away from EAW because I was staying away from wrestling. Too many injuries. And - Lauren -

(Lauren winces, knowing what's coming next)

LC: ...I took you for granted as my sister and as family. I'm never doing that again. That's why I felt it best to stay away for the time I did. Enough talk about that, though - wrestling! I'm back, I'm ready, and I'm curious as to who my first opponent is going to be. He, of course, could be my last.

Lyuncrust: C'mon, you need to stop with that one-and-done nonsense. Face somebody like... I don't know... Maxwell Dachs first and work your way up to tougher opponents.

LC: Are you kidding? Dachs is busy. This DCW vs. Hexa-Gun stuff is going to be amazing. I really like the whole "Bomb the Jaeger" pun, too. Besides, there are a ton of people in EAW who I haven't faced in a while.

Lauren: Carlos Rosso... Dark Demon...

LC: I've never fought Dark Demon, actually.

Lauren: Oh, yeah. And then, there's Heart Break Boy.

LC: That's the match everybody's going to want, I suppose.

Lyuncrust: Going to want? They want it already! The fans are aware of what happened in CWF six years ago. They're aware of what happened in LEGION four years ago. You and HBB could never decide whether you were great friends or greater enemies. Maybe you were great enemies and greater friends. Nobody could figure you two out. And these past few years - it's been like a cold war between you two. Your conflict with HBB never really ended in LEGION, but both of you took time off on several occasions.

Lauren: Fans began to give up on a resolution ever happening. Then rumors of you signing with EAW started rumbling. The Lioncross vs. Heart Break Boy rumors were only a second behind.

LC: I get that, but I really don't want to fight him. I've moved on from what happened in CWF and LEGION, and if HBB hasn't, then tough. We're nothing as human beings if we don't move on from the past.

Lyuncrust (unimpressed): Oh, come on.

Lauren: Lyuncrust and I would be lying if we told you that WE don't want to see you two fight again.

LC: Well, in that case, there's only one more opinion I need. That's Heart Break Boy's opinion. If he wants a match, he'll have to convince me.

(camera cuts)
Carson Ramsay
Post October 28th 2015, 6:22 pm by Carson Ramsay
BG/VOLTAGE #1:

[The scene opens with a view of the sea. As the birds sing the sun to sleep, the camera slowly pans out in revelation of Carson Ramsay who can be seen leaning against the steel fence overlooking the ocean. Carson would take a good couple of minutes of silence to soak up the atmosphere before turning his attention to the camera.]

I pride myself on being a man of simple deeds to practice and simpler needs to fulfill. I've never lost sight of that path throughout all of the ups and downs that I've had to encounter in my life, regardless of how convincing most of them were. This view of the ocean alone satisfies me to an extent that no money can buy and no woman can provide. Those ARE the standards of satisfaction for most if not all men, aren't they? Well fortunately, I'm not like any other man, as the cheesy as that may come across. You see, most men fail to realize that the levels of pleasure that they put for themselves have an expiration date stuck to their backs. The stupid obviousness of said expiration date may take you by surprise when you give it the proper thought right now, but in the moment you wouldn't even dare to touch on the fact that money runs out, whores get old and Football seasons end. Meaning, you almost blindly invest your time on a weekly basis on a limited supply of entertainment that will run out quicker than you can regret making that decision in the first place, when you can join the minority of people who are smart enough to take advantage of the world's biggest and most infinite platform of entertainment; NATURE.

[Ramsay proceeds to spread his arms wide open upon uttering that last word as he tilts his head back and closes his eyes for a swift second before continuing, with a huge smile slowly forming on his face.]

I for one am very lucky to have that dawn on me before it was too late, unlike certain individuals who would die to have the right to say that within their grasp. Because that enlightening experience granted me the ability to reap dulcet pleasure in the wickedest of actions. And when I say the wickedest of actions, I only do so from a casual person's perspective, to squash any difficulties that could occur while processing this thought from the viewer's end at least. However I personally find those actions rather spiritually gratifying more than anything else. It's almost, and bear with me on this, rejuvenating to pummel the soul out of one's body; to bust open the veins circulating his skull and marvel at red flood falling down his face, to the point of almost masking his facial features and thus rendering him anonymous, which is me being nice about saying "a complete nothing" if you've failed to understand that reference. Now, to answer the burning question that's probably quivering inside your head as I speak; no, I'm not sick. Nor am I a tortured soul that's conducting its racked up fury in the most nonsensically horrifying manner. I'm just a brave and smart enough human being to look past all the gore and the graphic material and seek a goal out of it all. Because it's an achievable matter to beat a man up senseless until the ability to move escapes his reach WITHOUT an objective in mind, however for yours truly, all of that is just means that will eventually propel me for the end. Thus the phrase "The end Justifies the means" is evidence to me choosing not to apologize for any spilled blood or broken bones that were my doing because at the end of the tale, their sacrifice won't go in vain but rather acknowledged by a higher cause. This includes last week when I was crowned the triumphant victor of my first two battles inside the squared circle of Elite Answers Wrestling, making very short and sweet work of my opponents who I seem to forget the name of. Well, I guess that is proof of how REALLY short I'm talking about here.

Did I enjoy those two one-sided massacres? Possibly. Did I enjoy them as much as I'm enjoying this beautiful sunset unfolding right before my eyes? Not a chance. But I digress as that is the past, so let's leave it at that and turn the page over to the next chapter in hopes of it amounting to a degree of actual competition. Voltage for one, is where I shall make my quote unquote OFFICIAL first mark and intial impact on the brand. Now, I would go on and on about how ecstatic I am to be there and to introduce myself to anyone who's foolish enough to not recognize my name by now but quite frankly I'm not. Aside from the fact that I'm set to face Warrior V1, a man who hasn't been relevant since the day he joined the company, as I previously attempted to explain I'm a man of simple and natural taste. So to an extent, I am looking forward to that particular bout. But the reason for it lies within the mayhem I plan on waging on Warrior V1 in a simple and natural attempt to make that edition of Voltage, his very last. Same case scenario goes for Battleground the next night as well, don't think for a second that I'm forgetting you Dachs and Masohiro aka the DCW clan. I'm not going to pretend to know what those three letters even stand for and in all honesty, I couldn't care less. I do want to hammer down the fact that regardless of what you THINK you can pull out of your sleeve on monday from the advantage you're granted of outnumbering me and Mitchell Street in that environment four to two, it won't matter. Although for me a win there is a sweet icing on the cake, the main task to tick off come Battleground is for me to inflect as much pain and suffering as possible on my opposition because I kinda' enjoy it. So with that in mind, Landerson and Keller have my permission to join the party anytime they want. After all, the more the merrier.

[The scene fades to dark]
Post October 28th 2015, 9:42 am by My Watch Has Ended
Pain is never a feeling we should embrace, yet some are subjects that deserve even the deadliest of pain.
We proceed into this week, where I will confess that I am pretty busy for this week. I guess I am going to meet up with some men on tainted waters over at Dynasty and then I have to erase a member of a group that I’ve got little admiration for. Actually, there are no descriptions to heighten my admiration for Hexa-Gun because at the end of the day, they are the same depiction as what was said a month ago. They are a cancer to EAW and they are the root of depression. I have noticed the comments directed to this group and there is nothing but depression, no joy to thank the existence of such a polluted group with no respect. Now, they are invading my brand, my home and someone has to fight fire with fire. 

Let’s put it like this Drake. You may not have any concerns over who has admiration for you but in any group, even if being respected is not on your bucket list, you need to be valued. This is only to assert your place in a company, to know people actually care about your place in the world and the only thing that I notice about their care towards you is if you and the rest of your group gets fired. Sadly, that is not an option so the second idea is to remove you from the company and I guess I speak for the people when I say that there will only be celebrations if I manage to put you down. I have not been the best template for people to use as an example of dominance but the more I am against those I find a high amount of hatred in, the aggressive my lust for anguish will be. Luckily for you, your position is exceedingly high on that list but all this is just cheap talk from me according to you and your best friends. All of this talk is laughable and inside your mind, there will be a thought of dismantling every limb in my body, watching me scream in agony, never recovering from the brutal pain. Except I have very little care in your words or your group and I notice I may have a disadvantage but I live in hope that I can send a message. I am not an idiot, I know what the plan is and by the moment you are ready to meet defeat, your knights in shining armour will strike and put me down because there is nothing better they could be doing in their careers. Take Y2Impact for example, a man who has scored several world championships and the best he can manage is the Tag Team Championships. Whilst I am not insulting the prestige of a championship like that, I do find it funny how this group is trying to bring a daunting level of supremacy to EAW yet your cult leader has not added another world championship to his name. Is it surprising? Hardly, for the only reason cowards will ever succeed is in situations where the odds are in their favour but that is the price they must pay.  But I am also aware of your partner, Tiberius Jones who might give you a helping hand in this event. That will not happen for two reasons…

• A true Elitist has the balls to notice where the line in the sand is. If he values his integrity of this company, he will just be a bystander and support if anything without helping you out. If this was a 2 on 1 Handicap match, I may see differently.

• If he even challenges to take me out because poor Drake cannot get the job done himself, I will execute him too. 

It may seem like a very big task for a man who many could consider little but there is never a task that I found impossible to overcome, which is why I am hopeful over my challenge for victory this weekend. It gives me a guarantee that if a member of Hexa-Gun can be neutralized, Hexa-Gun are not as influential as they make themselves out to be. One of these days, someone from your parasitic group will remember these days as days of shame, a string of events you wish you could change because right now, you have neither knowledge nor thought over how much denial people have over your name. The amount of times in this tenure I have been debating whether I should return to my form as Jack the Ripper has been great, especially considering the events of last week. I was trying to find a remedy for these series of problems and return to what once gave me a negative status but do you want to know why I remained noble? In the end, I don’t care for relevancy because even if I did turn, there will always be someone greater than me. In the end, I respect what we have, even if we have an active disease like Hexa-Gun tormenting this place. Someone has to be the voice of reason and I want to show these fans there is hope that can overcome the darkness you and your pals have cemented. 

Last time, you rejected all hope for me to overcome you with impure tactics and I shall abandon that this weekend. I love the concept of Extreme Rules because it just gives me a good enough motive to beat the shit out of you and never exceeding my limits. In this match, there are no limits to how much retribution a man has to tolerate and right now, I can tell you have no fear in my words. That is why the words I speak are nothing but a prologue of your descent.  Only ignoring my words just confirms how much ignorance you have, it will just give me more reason to beat you into hell until you cannot take the pain anymore. With every strike, your pain increases and I shall be there, smiling, I abandoned my old form a long time ago but there is no reason to not bring a little hint of him back just to show Hexa-Gun that inside, they are all cowards who talk a big game but offer little and that is exactly my goal this weekend. A message will be sent to the rest of Hexa-Gun. I am now a threat. 
The Heart Break Boy
Post October 28th 2015, 12:43 am by The Heart Break Boy
((Black screen is displayed)) 

"Little Teenager named Mike" 

Here's a quick story about the teenager named Mike. 

Mike was a kindhearted boy but very ignorant with things around him. He never challenged himself to get better. He loved the average life even though his abilities could have got him further than he could ever imagined if he trusted in God. However, trust wasn't the main problem. It was the problem of staying loyal and faithful to Him. He clearly lost the trust of God. If only he could stop wasting his life by smoking it away and get on his knees to pray for deliverance of depression and self-anxiety. He would turn bold and get the life that God intended him to have. I guess some things in life drag us down. It's just up for grabs on whether we want to receive help or continue to pour bad habits to ruin it even further. Mike was already a backslider in the life that caused him to become depressed because he didn't want to go through a process of gaining the trust of the Most High God. He did return back, only to slip back into temptations. The devil was out to destroy any deliverance he had, and succeeded for a short while. This is the story of the teenager named Mike: 

It was nine twenty six o' clock at night and Mike had just risen up from dreams of consequences and things that hindered his faith. One of the dreams was surprisingly difficult to cope with because he was facing sexual immortality while people around him believed in God and faced the same exact things. Mike knew the truth about sexual immortality because of the journey with God for almost a year that led him to believe sexual desires should only be onto one person.

Further into the story, Mike would continuing to allow these dreams to get into his head. He headed downstairs into the bathroom to only notice a slight differences into his appearance. He would find very sickening dark circles around his eyes that indicated bad health. Let's keep in mind that this boy's addiction with tobacco smoking led him to believe these were indicators with zombie-like eyes. He almost tried to stretch his eyes to see if it was just a reaction from lack of sleep. But that wasn't true at all. Mike had gotten much sleep these last few days.  

At one point, he didn't care about them anymore until someone in the back of his head with a small still voice told him to "Get yourself together." Then that someone envisioned the role of the devil in his families life. Maybe that's why his family is so small? Because cancer, breathing disparities along with lung corruptions plagued his families generations. Tobacco isn't such a sweet product and worse than marijuana. So Mike went into a car parked outside where so happened, he would light up another tobacco cigarette. After re-visiting these details, he would play music and feel a presence encouraging him to drop his addiction by wanting help, not facilitating to more problems. He agreed to that presence and the small still voice told him about a certain book in the back of his car that would help. He needed to talk with this small still voice. So Mike got out of the car to grab his stuff and go out to seek Him. 

The rest of the story is continued. 

--- 

(The black screen opens up to the Heart Break Boy typing on his laptop as he turns around to entertain the camera.) 

That little teenager Mike certainly had his problems then. It almost reminds me of the difficult times that former NBA basketball player, Lamar Odom is going through. I have actually shared the story with friends and they did not have any sympathy for him, which is true about a lot of people even some of Lamar's friends. Of course there's no feelings toward a guy that you don't know personally. But we must understand that everyone makes mistakes. We just have to wish the best for them. There are cases that Odom should be thrown in jail for his cocaine use but at this state, I highly doubt they should worry about jail time and focus on getting his health back to normal levels as possible. Then again, many people have marijuana or any other illegal drug substance in their bodies for employment test but we do not see them thrown in jail. Also, people seem to believe that rehab may be a great resort to overcome addiction but that's not always true. Allow Jesus to be the center in your life and guide you through. He knows what we will help you overcome your deep struggles in life. That's who Lamar Odom needs and I have prayed that he seeks Him. I have prayed for EAW as well. I know that comes as a slight suspicion considered what I just did on Showdown this past week. But if one addiction that I must have and fulfill besides loving Jesus, it will be the purpose to wrestle and break chins in any given week. This story Mike encouraged me to get further into prayer and seek Him. It has also encouraged me to continue striving for that ultimate goal of redemption in my up-sided EAW career. I just had the privilege to introduce an old friend named Lioncross, a former CWF Champion and legend in many eyes.  

The Prodigal Son and Lioncross have faced many battles. The Heart Break Boy has stomped him in more than one but the most important battle was the time that I was stripped of the prestigious CWF Championship belt. Of course, times have changed. Lioncross probably doesn't know that I'm a man of Christ now. I have indeed altered my personality and given up the attitude to God. But one thing that God gave me and will never take away from me is the gift to compete inside that ring in front of millions. I didn't add fire into Lioncross' surprising debut in EAW because I have envious ideas against him. I have only welcomed him into EAW because that's just what TRUE friends do. They are very honest and never afraid to criticize or hurt you because that's how you know they're REAL. Lioncross should know how real I can get. Throughout this industry, our history has the expansion likened to a Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck marathon. It were times that I was sick of seeing or hearing his name because of it. Then there were times of companionship that never lasted. Yeah, that's right. 

De-Generation Mafia. 

And I have had my forms of this group in XWF and EAW with De-Generation Mafia being paired with just myself and Regulator. Then we the LEGION version of it that did not go anywhere at all and left my body lying on the ground for dogs to lick its blood until Jaywalker and Robbie V scared them away. To be honest, I'm thrilled to see Lioncross in EAW for one more match against me. However, I won't be thrilled if I'm facing the same depleted version from that time where my body was lying down. I don't want the unmotivated and confused if he wants to continue this kind of work. I want the one that defeated me for the CWF Championship. I want the one that basically stood on an higher level than me in terms of quality when we had formed DGM for the first time in CWF. I want the Lioncross that was bold enough to shed lies into truths. I always had good things to say about Lioncross while in EAW to guys that never knew him personally. On the other side, there's guys that only saw glimpses of Lioncross in other places. They would laugh and downplay my imagination that Lioncross was a force to be reckon with. I would understand because I saw that you couldn't feel the passion or desire to give it your all anymore. And they laughed at YOU. Maybe you don't care because you already know but allow me remind and not forget. Because for now, I'm going to hold this over your head if you don't show up and show-out. I will be the one laughing with them if you fail to deliver. I'm not going to scratch or claw this whole thing as some type of fire starter to engage. I'm just giving you warnings. I'm facing true redemption for myself and you're first in line to receive a proposal to a death line. If you say, "NO," then I won't make you or break you anymore. But if resemble of your flaws show up and make you say "YES," then one match may turn into twenty because I'm not going to stop interrogating you, 

Until Death Do Us Part. 

(The Heart Break Boy presses one button on his laptop keyboard as the
screen quickly goes away.)
kennydrake
Post October 27th 2015, 10:46 pm by kennydrake
DRAKE'S LANDING - Art Gallery/Wrestling Gym
Portland, OR
11:30 PM - MONDAY

A wrestling gym. We can hear action in the distance, and the camera walks through the gym, following the noise.
We pass a heavily used heavy bag as the action grows louder.

We see a ring. Two men grapple inside of it. One man is a tall, black, tattooed gentlemen wearing basketball shorts and sneakers. The other man is smaller, white, blonde, and wearing black tights and a "Bad Brains" t-shirt.

He is Kenny Drake. And he is why we are here.

Kenny breaks the grapple and shoots for the legs, taking the taller man down. Kenny immediately hops to his feet and leaps into the air, coming down hard on the other man's chest with a double stomp. Kenny steps off as the other man coughs and rolls away.

KENNY: Jesus Christ, Marcus. Get up! Pussy...

Where do you find these people?

I SAID GET UP, GOD DAMMIT! LET'S GO AGAIN!!

Marcus rolls out of the ring, sputtering.

Kenny throws up his hands in frustration.

What the f-...NEXT, I guess!

A third man (3) comes sprinting from the nearby weight machines and slides into the ring, but before he can stand, Kenny drives his knee into 3's face, dropping him. Kenny grabs 3 by the hair and drags him to his feet.

Kenny hooks 3's head....hooks the arm...

...lifts...

and comes CRASHING down, drilling 3's head into the mat. 3 begins convulsing as Kenny stands, shaking his head.

He might be dead...

He's not dead.

You sure? He's shaking a lot.

Not our problem.

True. Usually I tell you that.

Well...you are me...so...you did, still.

Three other wrestlers stand by a nearby water cooler, staring at Kenny as he talks to himself.

Kenny notices them.

The three turn their head and examine ANYTHING around them.

Kenny smirks and grabs a towel. He looks up at the camera as he wipes his face.

So, we're here. From what I've heard, Elite Answers Wrestling is the place to be; the place that the best of the best show their stuff. So we packed our bags, got on the first flight out of the shithole we were just at, and signed on the dotted line to become one of the Elite.

And...I feel like I've been duped.

It was flagrant false advertising.

So we walk into EAW HQ and are introduced to the brass and a few alums. They showed us some "classic" matches from the past and it was made clear to us - 

EXCRUCIATINGLY Clear. Like, borderline annoying.

- that we are held to the same standards and are expected to be on par with EAW's best.

I believe they said, "Don't waste our time." Cute.

Then we asked, "what do you know about Kenny Drake?"

And do you know what they said?

"We've never heard of you before."

Kenny scoffs and shakes his head...

then rips the towel clean in half. He goes from blasé to angry just as quickly.

NEVER HEARD OF US! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT!?!

Fuckin' travesty...

Kenny shakes his head and smiles again. He taps his temple gently.

I know, that's what I thought...But now? I see it as a blessing.

See, when you're famous and on radar, people get to know you. They get to know your likes, your dislikes, your biases, your preferences. They get to know your movements.

They learn you, you see. And that's not good.  People learn you, then can manipulate you.

But when you are - apparently - not on someone's radar...well, then you're straight golden, aren't you? You can't be manipulated, you can't be bought, you can't be taken advantage of. People don't know what to expect.

When you think about it...I'm the most dangerous man in the EAW.

Heh...Imagine that.

Kenny scratches his chin and smirks, looking off in the distance.

Since I'm in a nice mood, I will give the EAW Universe the minimum information.

Kenny looks straight into the camera. His smile is gone, but there is no sign of anger. Kenny's face looks...factual. Honest. Confident.

My name is Kenny Drake.

I am from Portland, Oregon.

I break bones.

I collapse lungs.

I snap ligaments.

And I'm here.

Kenny suddenly attacks the camera!! The cameraman screams in terror as the camera drops to the ground. The screen statics...

BLACK

Cameron Ella Ava
Post October 27th 2015, 9:57 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Showdown

“So, you disguised yourself as a camera man, clocked him with a camera, assaulted him, cost him the match and that was enough to get you a title match?” Camille Jane Ava, also known as Cameron’s younger sister asked her the question. Camille had just listened to an hour of the story in which Cameron was fortunate enough to tell her of everything that had occurred her these past few weeks.

“When you put it that way, it makes it seem so crazy of me to do.” Cameron responded casually as she situated herself in the couch from the Hotel she was staying at in Buffalo, New York. Camille had decided to visit Cameron to make sure that everything was going well with her.

“It might have been a little extreme for you to do.” Camille responded as Cameron scuffed.

“Too extreme for Ms. Extreme? Come on, now,” Cameron chuckled, “Chuck Scene has been so fun to get inside the mind of. He thought by keeping me banned from ringside that I was going to just accept the fact that the match was off limits for me? Please, I can make my presence known anyway—I can show up during a match as myself, a cameraman, the time keeper, ring announcer. On Showdown this weekend, he’s going to have the honor of being in the same side as me. At least, he will know that his own partner is his opponent at Showdown: Redemption and he wouldn’t have to be out of his element, wondering when I will make my weekly appearance. Too bad, it’s not on a Saturday, I could have been seriously wondering what I will be dressing up for as Halloween. I was a cameraman last week, so I could have topped that wonderful costume and performance. I should win an EAW Award for my performance as the cameraman because I fooled everyone into believing that I was legit. Hell, I bet I even fooled myself because I am that damn good! Chuck did a good job at seeming weak and hurt at the sight of me—OH WAIT! He was. I mean, the poor guy couldn’t get some offense out of me. What’s he scared about? Hitting a girl? I’m more shocked that he couldn’t even get one punch in before escaping out of the ring and running like a giant coward like he did when I wanted to answer the call for his Interwire Championship! It’s like: Come on, Chuckie, if Dark Demon, Scott Diamond, the Heart Break Boy and Jaywalker could get past the fact that I was a woman, you can do it, but I forgot something, you’re not even in the same league of them.”

“Did you hear what Chuck said to James Shields in his office? He wanted this match to happen. Do you realize everything is official, you are going to be facing him?” Camille sounded pretty concern for her older sister, realizing that Cameron almost talked a pretty big game.

“You know how much of a Feminist I can be sometimes. Seriously, I would fight for equality, but where is the equality in media? Where’s the equality in the work places? Where’s the equality in EAW? Where is the equality in EAW? I would fight for it, but its non-existents and it’s thanks to sexists morons like Chuck. He thinks that women are inferior in every aspect? Well, I don’t think that he has faced any women that are capable of giving him a run for his money. As much as Eris LeCava put up a fight, she’s not much of an example of a strong, independent women in EAW. Women like Aria Jaxon, Cailin Dillon, Haruna Sakazaki—these are strong, independent women in EAW. These are women, who have struggled and still continue to struggle to either make it to the top or even stay there. These are only three of the talented women the EAW out of a huge Division, but yet, women are inferior. Did Chuck realized that he could have buried the Vixens Division, but saying that they’re not inferior to him? To be quite honest: I’m not going to stand for it. Just like I said before: he hasn’t faced a worthy enough female that is willing to push him to the limits and make him her bitch. It kind of pisses me off how none of these women were able to step up to the plate. I mean, it just further proves my point that none of these Vixens will be nothing more than the Vixens Division. Great? Sure. Hall of Famers? Maybe, but a future champion outside of it? Nope. I saw no one taking that step in order to prove that women can be equal to men, so that’s why I decided too. It’s always been a mission of mine and it will continue to be.”

“Did you just bury the Vixens Division with that comment?” Camille noticed something about Cameron’s response as Cameron rolled her eyes.

“Did any other Vixen step up the plate other than Eris? No, they may not want it, but I’m here to show all the women in the back that Chuck is no more than. I’m trying a different approach with Chuck that I should have done in the past. I’m going to stoop down to his level and make him terrified to face me. Under all of that anger and rage was a man, who thought for a second that Cameron Ella Ava could be the one to take away the Interwire Championship away from him. Now, he is going to be up for the next four nights, thinking about this tag match. I made the point that I was not going to play the game of Cat and Mouse that he played with Eris. That I am going towards him with a goal and that is to defeat him and take that title away from him. My words are funny to those because they see me as the woman that couldn’t dominate the Empress of Elite Tournament, the woman, who lost the Hall of Fame Championship at Pain for Pride, but they know what I am capable of. I’ve made history by becoming the first Vixen to ever hold an Elitist Championship. I know that satisfying feeling of having to go through hell and back with someone crazier than I, but I could say that if given the opportunity, I will do it again to just to feel all of those blood, sweat and tears pay off. Chuck may think that it’s probably a two-on-one Handicap match because I won’t contribute much—that’s wrong. No one can contribute much to EAW as much as I have. So, he’s greatest enemy at the moment, could be his greatest ally in this match and that is something he needs to take under consideration.”

Camille smiled a bit, “You’re not the only two enemies tagging with each other, Jamie O’ Hara and Xavier Williams probably aren’t fond of tagging with one another.”

Cameron laughed, “I almost forgot. Jamie might not be the most thrilled about being in the same side as Xavier after what happened at Territorial Invasion: Civil War. It would shock me the most to see both of those men actually cooperate with each other, without making this a dick comparison contest. How is Jamie ever going to co-exists with a man, who fucked up his opportunity at being EAW Champion? I know that if it were me, I’d be fucking pissed off. So pissed off. I might have flipped a table and flipped off everyone, who dared look me in the eye. Personally, I thought Jamie would be standing in this match the champion. Why gotta side with Albert Hitchman, Xavier? Are you that scared that you have no one to hide behind of in order to keep the EAW Championship? Honestly thought you were a decent champion. You fought and got that title under your waist and you threw all of that integrity away. And for what? For what exactly? I know exactly why? You’re desperate to keep that title in your side, but realized that you weren’t capable of doing that all on your own. Now, you got yourself in a little pickle. Not only got one opponent at Showdown: Redemption, but two men, who are as hungry as you to get that title to their side. On the bright side, one of your opponents will be next to you at your respected corner this weekend, but I wouldn’t trust him much. He probably doesn’t have this match in his mind, but the championship, he was so close to getting, but had that chance slip away from him. If there is someone in this match that you have to keep a good eye on, it won’t be Chuck or me… it would have to be your own partner.”

“As for Jamie, it might have to be along the same lines of what I said to Xavier. He may have not been too happy on the idea that his EAW Championship match turned into a Triple Threat, but one can’t spend the rest of his life moaning on the fact that it’s not a freaking one-on-one match. The best thing to do is to adapt to the environment because that is one of the ways to win the match. For example: I am adapting to the fact that Chuck is my partner. He may not like me, he’s probably the most sexist jerk I have ever come across with and I have come across A LOT, but he is my partner…for this match and if he pisses me off, I’ll probably throw him down the Brooklyn Bridge because I have not been known to keep my temper in check at times. Jamie, we’re the challengers in this match. We’re the number one contenders in this match. So, the attention is going to be on what the next step we’re going to take. Which of us will be the first to turn on their partner? Or will one of our partners turn on it? This is our last match until Showdown: Redemption. One of the most important things is to make sure that we look strong going into this event. You probably are a decent person and I think you should be champion, but I got to make sure that I have good momentum going to the next Showdown and if that means taking down you and Xavier…well, then that’s what it will have to be. The last thing on your mind should be if Lannister pulls a Cameron and disguises himself as a cameraman because I think that he won’t get inside the arena if a cameraman wears a crown—just to be quite honest.”

Camille nodded, “It seems like you’re gaining your confidence back a little bit,” she acknowledged as Cameron smiled at her, “It’s been a while since we’ve seen that side of you.”

“It’s new side of me that I am bringing to the light. Hopefully, it’s all that I needed to become the new Interwire Champion.” she gave a warm smile, before the camera faded to black.
Lucas Johnson
Post October 27th 2015, 4:27 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage & Battleground Promo #1

The clouds have officially struck....they stormed over the EAW faithful, Daddy Omen said it would happen and Daddy Omen was right. At House of Glass, the world didn't believe what I said. The world didn't believe it was possible...the only people that believed in me was my parents looking at me above in the heavens and myself. I had a dark past with my parents and being called the bully in the foster home but everything came full circle man this past Sunday at House of Glass. The clouds surrounded Alex Anderson and the storm finished its job then Alex found the light. Darkness turned into a bright light when I sent Alex Anderson packing and made him retire. Mr. World Champion had enough of his life and can't look in the mirror any longer that Daddy Omen beat him in his hometown at House of Glass in the Barclay's Center... 

Nick Angel...we seem to meet once again. Where have you been my friend? You and Venom and just vanish and all of a sudden you're back? But in-case you haven't heard this isn't the same person you faced back in the day. The Franchise Demon was just a myth and is the present and future. Daddy Omen is ready to claim mister fun and happy. Angel must mean you have a smile on your face twenty-four seven...three hounded sixty five days of the year? I DON'T THINK SO! Bow down to the person that is going to spoil your return to Voltage and bow down to the person that took Alex Anderson's career in an instant! But Ecks I heard you are a wrestling super fan? You will become a fan of Daddy Omen this coming Monday on Battleground. You see you will be another victim to stepping into my shoes and seeing what it's like to be Jay Omen. Get used to the name Daddy Omen because you will be calling me that for now on since you're going to become my bitch when I beat you to a pulp. You were upset when past wrestlers took off their masks? Revealing there true identity? I'll show your true identity when I beat you to no end and rip off pure skin and flesh because The Omen Dynasty continues on....The Omen Dynasty will make everyone sees the eye of the storm and will continue on and you also walk into the light where your career will end into an instant when Daddy Omen ends you...Now on Voltage this past week was strictly business. I still have no respect what so ever for Ashten Cross. It's all about making an impact, that impact can reach a thousand miles....a thousand feet....or to the moon. The truth and the FACT OF THE MATTER IS....Daddy Omen is heading to Shock Value. The fact is Daddy Omen is the next number one contender for the Answers World Championship. Weather it be Scott Oasis, Devan Dubian or Hades....they are going down like the rest of them and The Omen Dynasty will capture the Answers World Championship! Find the light...
Lioncross
Post October 27th 2015, 1:48 am by Lioncross
(Before Lioncross arrived in front of the EAW audience in Cleveland, Pierre McGuire was investigating LC's whereabouts as the rumors of him signing with EAW started to grow. Having been denied by LC's agent, LC agreed to meet up with Pierre himself. At this point, LC had agreed in principle to join EAW but hadn't been introduced yet. This is footage of the meeting.)

(Pierre McGuire and Lioncross are at an outdoor table of a coffee shop on a sunny afternoon.)

Pierre: Lioncross, my old man, thanks for agreeing to meet up.

LC: No problem, Pierre. My agent's kind of tough. In fact, the reason it's taken so long to get me to an agreement is because he's been asking for all the extra stuff. More money, more benefits, a pension plan, vacation days, worker's comp...

Pierre: ...from EAW?

LC: From me.

Pierre: Wow.

LC: But yeah, the talks with EAW were kinda tough, too, from what he told me. James Shields is a man who won't budge on much, and neither is my agent. It's like Gary Bettman and Don Fehr. I'm sure you know a lot about those two. How long until the current CBA expires? I can't wait for yet another lockout where I'll be stuck watching basketball when soccer isn't on. Speaking of which, how are you doing this AND commentating during hockey games? That sounds like an insane schedule.

Pierre: Lots of coffee, and a little bit of MONSTER!

LC: Mon... Monster. Of course.

Barista (entering): Sir (LC), here's your cider, and for you (Pierre), your espresso with a shot of Double Dion.

LC: ...Double Dion? For HIM? Really? (Barista smiles and walks away)

Pierre (sipping): It's a DOUBLE DION!

LC: You're not gonna sta-

Pierre: WHAM! WHAM! KABAM! KA... I'm messing with you. I'm sure you know of my feats on commentary when it comes to the World Junior Hockey Championships. Speaking of which, there's this kid from Germany who's going to tear it up at this year's competition. His name is Markus Gunnar Stackelhaus. He's actually an acquaintance of King Lannister - did you know that?

LC: Pierre, I've watched many of the hockey games you've called, and I don't even know one percent of the things you tell us about these players.

Pierre: He's already scored 10 goals in this young season for his team, Augsberger Panther. He played his junior hockey in Canada with the London Knights under Dale Hunter while drinking exactly four and a half liters of water and one and a half cups of juice every day. His diet consists of exactly 3952.3 calories daily - you know that these young hockey players have to eat!

(Lioncross gives Pierre a quizzical look.)

Pierre: He extensively works on stickhandling drills to improve his movement with the puck as well as his deking. He's not a big guy, so he has to get around all those big bodies that would love nothing more than to lay him out. WOW! He's avoided so many hits from big German bodies! His shot is a natural killer - did you know that when he was 9 years old, he spent three hours every day after school working on his shot with a coach so fierce and so demanding, you'd think somebody like him could only exist in a movie? As a result, it travels 101 miles per hour at its fastest. That can challenge guys like Shea Weber and Zdeno Chara, and this kid's only 18! I'm telling you, Germany is making a challenge in this year's World Junior Championships. Canada, LOOK OUT! United States, LOOK OUT! Russia, LOOK OUT! Sweden, LOOK OUT! Finland, LOOK OUT! And he hasn't been drafted yet, so Arizona Coyotes fans, LOOK OUT! Buffalo Sabres fans, LOOK OUT! Toronto Maple Leafs fans, LOOK OUT! Edmonton Oilers fans...

(Pierre McGuire felt the need to do this for all 30 National Hockey League teams, so the camera fades into him finishing up. Lioncross's face is buried in his hand, as if he's thinking to himself, "This is seriously happening right now.")

...LOOK OUT! LA Kings fans, LOOK OUT!

LC: Pierre, the Kings are pretty much guaranteed to make the playoffs this year. They're not going to pick first overa-

Pierre: New York Rangers fans, LOOK OUT!

LC: ...So are the Rangers!

Pierre: Chicago Blackhawks fans, LOOK OUT! This kid from the village of Schmedeswurth, Schleswig-Holstein (he pronounced this perfectly, as if he's a native German speaker) is going to TEAR IT UP in the National Hockey League! He's a once-in-a-generation talent, and he's from Europe! I've met many great people in Europe. Lots of great families, lots of great kids, big bodies and hard workers with a long stick...

LC: Uh-oh...

Pierre: Speaking of which, you're a man with a long stick from time to time.

(Lioncross gives Pierre a stunned look.)

LC: ...You actually said that. I... I thought you only said that kind of stuff to Darren Dutchyshen.

Pierre: Heh... I don't know. You do need to loosen up a bit, though. I noticed that your shoulders are kinda tight.

LC: (moves shoulders around)... how did you know that? I didn't even know that about MYSELF!

Pierre: Don't worry about how I find these things out about people. I can understand that you're kind of stressed now that you're actually about to return to the ring.

LC: Yeah, I'm not sure if I have what it takes to hang around with the best. And EAW's got the best in the business.

Pierre: Do you know the story of Hal Gill?

LC: Hal Gill, yeah. The defenseman with...

Pierre: ...a long stick!

LC: ...I was going to say a Stanley Cup ring with the Penguins, but for some reason, I'm not shocked that you took it in THAT direction.

Pierre: Right, the Penguins. Before that, you know where he was?

LC: Toront... wait, that was the deadline where you creeped Dutchyshen out with that "announcer with a long st-" ...does everything you talk about revolve around big guys with long sticks?

Pierre: I'm going to not answer that question and get to my point - Toronto at that time was a terrible team. Remember the Muskoka Five? Kaberle, Kubina, McCabe...

LC: ...Sundin, and Tucker. They refused to be traded, bogging down the Leafs' rebuilding efforts. Yeah, I thought Gill was pretty much done, as a one-dimensional defenseman. Then he got traded to the Penguins and got to two Stanley Cup Finals, winning the Cup once.

Pierre: He revitalized his career by joining a new place and doing what made him good.

LC: Is it really that simple, though?

Pierre: Maybe not, but hey - we both love hockey, and I knew you'd at least get the message. I think it's awesome that you're here, seeing as I had my fair share of interviews with you in ACWF. I hope you stick around for a while, you know?

LC: Ehh, I get the feeling that if I get destroyed in my first match, I'll hang it up for good. I'm only 32, but I got a wife who's somewhat averse to blood.

Pierre: You're a former CWF World Champion, and you're worried about getting destroyed in your first match? C'mon, who could your first match in EAW be against that worries you about getting destroyed?

(Lioncross looks around a bit, pondering Pierre's surprisingly useful question. The camera fades.)

EAW Promoz! (Part 5 - Locked for posting...)

Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next