Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
My Watch Has Ended

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Liam Catterson on May 22nd 2015, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Miguel_Roderick
Brad Daniels Introduction Promo
Post August 18th 2015, 7:50 pm by Miguel_Roderick
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Cain-Velasquez-sits

Once the video begins to play, Brad Daniels is sitting down on a chair at a VCW Press Conference. Having his half of the VCW World Heavyweight Tag Team Belts on the table in front of him, he leans back in his chair as the interviewers just keep the questions rolling in. 

Interviewer: " Mr. Daniels, we keep hearing rumors about you going to Elite Answers Wrestling. Are these rumors true? Can you tell us ANYTHING we need to know? " 

Brad looks at the interviewer with a stern look across his face. Slowly, the look goes into a smirk as he leans up a bit to begin answering the question. 

BD: " Well, EAW is a new federation out there that came to MY ears when Chris DeLion, The Bonafide E-Fed Legend, told me about it in a phone conversation. So, I decided to call up EAW HQ, made an appointment, came over, signed some paperwork, and ready to kick some ass now! Besides, I am on the way for a hunt on a championship. Any other questions? " 

An interviewer raises his hand as he jumps up and down on his seat. Pen and clipboard in right hand, walkie talkie on his right pocket on his vest, and his glasses placed firmly on his head. Cameras' lighting is spotting all around the room while Brad looks at the fan with a questionable look on his face. Nodding towards the fan, the question begins to spew out of the mouth of the interviewer. 

Interviewer: " We here at this press conference are wondering if this could be the end of Brad Daniels in Virtual Championship Wrestling. So, the question is still out there. Is it still a yes you are staying or a no you are leaving? " 

Daniels crosses both of his arms while leaning in his seat and answering the question. 

BD: " I am staying in VCW. But, I am getting some more asses to kick now I am in EAW! You all are going to witness a new fate for North Carolina's Boy named Brad Daniels and the man on a mission to become the NEXT big thing out there in this company. Want to know who that is?! YOU ARE LOOKING AT HIM! " 

Brad Daniels gets out of his seat while doing a pose for the camera, screaming at the camera as flashes are seen all over the room. Sky rocketing questions popping in and out of everywhere in the crowd before the cameras fade away to blackness.
Victor Maero
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 18th 2015, 7:32 pm by Victor Maero
The scene starts with a shutter sound and a flash of light temporarily illuminating room lined with red velvet curtains, The shutter sounds and the flash goes off three more times increasing in tempo before a black light flashes on showing the words “Rusted gate” on the far wall.

“The end of the world is yet to happen”

A disembodied voice speaks before the voice is shown to be a man in hospital garb and a surgical mask walks into shot with the words “Thankless deities” glowing on his mask from the black light.

“Many have said when it would happen but there is no one to follow through, No god to hate or end us… Yet”

The masked figure picks up a scalpel from as unseen table and begins twirling in in his hand.

“When I was a surgeon my patients always thanked god after the operations. I wondered what kind of god was meddling in my practice, Then the accident happened. I found myself dead and in what you might call heaven, But all I saw was a rusty gate and a dusted throne.”

The man walks over to the drapes with “Rusted gate” written on them and cuts in making the velvet fall to the ground revealing a throne that had scalpel blades sticking out of top and sides.
As the man sits on the throne he cuts open the surgical mask.

“Now we have a true god to worship, A true god to follow. You may call me Mareo and you may follow me with devotion.”

As the black light begins to fade a single phrase is heard

“Gods have fallen”

is heard over and over, decreasing in volume until it fades away along with the light.
After a few seconds of darkness a booming voice breaks the silence

“And I have risen”

A sudden shudder and flash of light shows Mearo standing Jesus style on his throne before the light stops.
VENTURA.
Post August 18th 2015, 5:30 pm by VENTURA.
Showdown [Developmental] Promo:
[Back to the Roots]

☭The scene takes place at night, as the camera pans over to what appears to be a cabin in the middle of nowhere. You can see a blazing radiance of orange emitting from the windows and smoke being emitted from the chimney. The camera remains in position for a couple of minutes before a stampede of noises begins to rush by. A man cloaked with a heavy hood is seen approaching the cabin, gingerly and slowly.☭

???:
Ποτέ δεν θα έχει ραντεβού έξω στη μέση του πουθενά ποτέ ξανά.
(I will never have a rendezvous out in the middle of nowhere ever again.)

☭Judging by the deep and powerful voice coming from the person, it is revealed to be Rhaegar. Rhaegar slowly takes off his hood, as he looks all around the area to his amazement. He walks towards the door of the cabin and stands there idly for a couple of seconds, blinking a few times as he looks over upon the wooden ground. Soon after, he repeatedly taps on the door.

TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!

☭There is no response from the inside of the cabin.

TAP! TAP! TAP!

Rhaegar: Δάσκαλος Deion;
(Master Deion?)

☭A sound can be heard as the cabin door slowly opens ajar, as bright and uncontrollable fight emits straight into the face of Rhaegar. Rhaegar squints his eyes as he places his hand right above his eyes, before stepping afoot inside .

???: Έχω περιμένει.
(I have been waiting for you.)

☭Rhaegar stops on his tracks to find a bald man sitting down on the floor at the corner of the cabin, wearing a green robe while having his eyes shut. Rhaegar now looks over at the several novelty and souvenir items that are placed around him, ranging from statues of Greek gods, to animals, to just pictures of people.☭

Master Deion: Παρακαλώ, μπορείτε να καθίσετε.
(Please, take a seat.)

Rhaegar: Που?
(Where?)

☭Rhaegar extends his arms wide in front of the bald man, but the man remains calm and doesn't utter a sound. Rhaegar bites his lip, before slowly elevating downwards to sit on the floor.☭

Rhaegar: Έχω μια ατζέντα...
(I have an agenda...)

Master Deion: Η κύρια προτεραιότητά σας πρέπει να είναι για μένα από τώρα.
(Your main priority should be about me as of right now.)

☭Long silence dawns over the conversation as Rhaegar bows his head down in frustration. Master Deion extends his hand over to a kettle next to him, but he can't seem to pick it up.☭

Rhaegar: Είσαι τυφλός ή κάτι άλλο;
(Are you blind or something?)

Master Deion:
Είμαι απλά τυφλωμένοι από τη σημερινή κοινωνία. Αυτά.
(I am just blinded by today's society. That's all.)

☭Master Deion puts his hand behind his back and pulls out a black teacup. He places it in front of the sitting Rhaegar, who just stares down in disgusts. Deion grabs the kettle besides him and begins to gently pour some tea into the cup.

Master Deion: Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει το πράσινο τσάι.
(I hope you like green tea.)

☭Rhaegar picks up the cup and places it above his lips. He sniffs in a little and actually seems displeased. He takes in a little sip as he readjusts himself on the floor.

Master Deion: Λοιπόν, πώς είναι «αποστολή» σας πάει μέχρι στιγμής;
(So how is your "mission" going so far?)

Rhaegar: Γιατί το λέτε έτσι;
(Why do you say it like that?)

Master Deion:
Ας μην υποκρινόμαστε σαν να μην γνωρίζουμε την κατάσταση στο χέρι. Χρειάζεσαι βοήθεια.
(Lets not pretend as if we don't know the situation at hand. You need help.)

Rhaegar: Είμαι απολύτως εντάξει. Δεν έχετε δει εμένα τον τελευταίο καιρό;
 (I am perfectly fine. Haven't you seen me lately?)

Master Deion: Έχω, αλλά θα πρέπει να νικάμε, όχι μόνο μαζεύοντας τα κομμάτια από κάποιον.
(I have, but you need to be WINNING, not just picking up the scraps from someone.)

☭Rhaegar sulks his head down for a couple of seconds, before Master Deion finally opens his eyes. He stares deeply upon Rhaegar, who now starts to shake his head repeatedly.

Rhaegar: Δεν μπορώ να σταματήσουμε να σκεφτόμαστε γι 'αυτόν...
(I can't stop thinking about him...)

Master Deion: Αδελφός σας?
(Your brother?)

Rhaegar: Τον είδα μέσα από ένα όραμα μόλις πριν από μία εβδομάδα. Είναι εδώ, Δάσκαλος, και εγώ απλά δεν μπορεί να...
(I saw him through a vision just a week ago. He's here, Master, and I just can't...)

Master Deion: Απλά δεν είναι ό, τι μπορεί; Αν Kratos, ο Θεός της δύναμης, ήταν να ακούει εσάς τώρα, θα πρέπει να τιμωρηθούν! 
(Just can't what? If Kratos, God of Strength, was to be listening to you right now, you would be punished!)

Rhaegar (muttering):
Freaking ass--

Master Deion: Watch your mouth, otherwise you will lose it.

☭Rhaegar looks up in surprise, as he realizes that Master Deion actually speaks English.

Master Deion: I am aware as to how anxious you were to come to this country to try and make a name for yourself, and for Greece, but you are doing this....for wrestling?

Rhaegar: Wrestling originated from Greece. Almost all the sports in the entire world came from Greece. Now we just have nations just corrupting the sports in which was bestowed upon us. That is why I am here, to preserve wrestling.

Master Deion:
I have always been a long-time adviser to your family, Rhaegar, and...

Rhaegar: Oh, come on! You going to tell me that I am wrong?!

Master Deion: I agree with you, of course? Wrestling used to be favorite pastime to spend upon many years ago, but what is the benefit of fighting for this "cause"? How about if you start to randomly develop an interesting in this new variation of--

Rhaegar: I would rather die than to ever like what wrestling has become.

Master Deion: If so, then when are you TRULY going to prove your credentials in that company you are in? Ever since you started off, you haven't won a single match! Sure, you manage to lay people unconscious in the end, but for what worth?

Rhaegar: It's a start to me...

Master Deion: And it is going to be an end for you soon...

☭Long silence passes by.

Master Deion: You do know that when the day and the hour arrives for Ventura...

Rhaegar: No one cares about Ventura at all, I don't know why you are trying to advertise him all of a sudden. He always rose and fell under this company, that has always been the trend. Even when he had the chance to win that World Championship, to REPRESENT our country, what did he do? He--

Master Deion: He still continued to work hard and never tried to retire from the sport that he loved.

☭Rhaegar sucks his teeth, as his voice now gets a bit lighter.

Rhaegar: Why exactly did you bring me down here, Master Deion?

Master Deion: Reason why I decided to call you here is because I really think you need some help, a bit of a friend to assist you on your business.

Rhaegar: I don't need ANYONE to do my work.

Master Deion: Well, if you don't start to finally win something as of right now, some adjustments will definitely be made.

Rhaegar: What are you going to do? Hire a random slave to do my work.

Master Deion: Slaves.

Rhaegar: What?

Master Deion: Just go on and do your duty, Rhaegar.

☭The lights inside of the cabin all dim down until nothing can be seen with the exception of the moonlight. After several seconds have passed, the lights resume back on with Rhaegar looking around in confusion. He notices that Master Deion has left his position and is nowhere to be found. Rhaegar makes a huge smirk, as he sees the word "CASTER" imprinted upon the tea kettle.
Post August 18th 2015, 5:09 pm by Guest
Empress of Elite Promo #3

Little blonde bimbo or a daddy’s girl
Little blonde bimbo’s voice makes me want to hurl
Little blonde bimbo doesn’t have shit on me
Little blonde bimbo first then on to Raven Lee
Raven Lee has a terrible personality
Raven Lee will be the 2nd fatality
I am the Empress of Elite do not be mistaken
Raven Lee’s twat smells like Canadian Bacon
I am the most impressive Vixen on the roster
All of these other Maddie wannabee’s are just imposters

Poem by Madison Kaline 2015

I must say, I am pretty impress; the little blonde bimbo may have grown some balls. It’s so cute watching you stand up for yourself, like you are anything of importance. You are so cute really trying to be all tough yet you’re a daddy’s girl. Is daddy going to tuck you into your bed tonight so you go night-night?  (Maddie laughs) You Vixens make me sick you really do, none of you had it rough, and none of you are tough at all. Take it from me, a girl whose dad walked out on her and her mom when she was just a little girl not even at the age of 10. I am a legit tough bitch, nothing can hurt me. I have seen things none of you can even imagine, with your perfect families.  I overcame everything to be where I am today; while the rest of you got help from your mommies and daddies I was doing stuff on my own! I got to where I am by myself and I have nobody else to thank for my success but me.

So yeah, Cailin I was your tag team partner in your first match in EAW, congratulations! You got to be in the ring with the Mistress of Death, god’s gift to wrestling. What is that supposed to make us friends?  A young and dumber Maddie, kind of similar to you would have said yes. However I do not want to be your friend, I don’t want to be your partner, I don’t even want to be your acquaintance, and the only thing I want to have to do with you is be the person who kicks your ass. You see Cailin while you sit there and drink your gross beer, I am here preparing, training, studying your weaknesses. Two types of people in EAW those born with talent, and those born with superior talent. People like you Cailin don’t last in EAW, I’ve seen it before and I will most certainly see it again. I’ve seen so many people come and go. Now maybe you stick around time will only tell but regardless you will always be in my shadow.  I am the most must see Vixen in history, it’s only a matter of time before I am in conversations with Heartbreak Gal and Kendra Shamez as one of the greatest Vixens of all time. You are nothing more than a potty break, nobody cares about you, nobody cares about Raven Lee, and you guys are boring you guys are vanilla; you guys don’t have anything that stands out in the ring.

Raven Lee, we meet again huh? This time as opponents, we seemed to have gotten off on the wrong foot huh? Well luckily you suck so much I don’t care, I believe I have the most easiest first two matches on the Empress of Elite schedule, I mean Cailin Dillon and then Raven Lee? You kidding me (Maddie laughs). After I completely destroy Cailin Dillon and her massive ego this Thursday, at Battleground you become the 2nd fatality. So don’t even bother responding to me because there is absolutely nothing you can say that can make me scared of facing you. Raven Lee and Cailin Dillon are so much alike it’s scary, only difference between them really is their hair color. Both have talent there is no denying that, but they both lack in charisma, they both lack in relevance, like I said they are potty breaks. EAW has to hire people like that so people can use the restroom when they are on.  They don’t want people getting out of their seats when they see someone like me on their TV screens.  I am the complete package, I am the Vixen you all want to be. Stay jealous, keep hating!

The Mistress of Death, Empress of Elite 2015.

Last edited by Maddie on August 18th 2015, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cage.
Post August 18th 2015, 4:41 pm by Cage.
Allow me to set this stage of what you are bound to hear in the coming months going into the new year of 2016 with the EAW elitist, allow me to give you Spoilers. And it's happened a lot faster than I expected Jamie, you think you know so much about Diamond Cage but the story of Diamond Cage is a little bit more twisted and a little bit more sick and violent than just “An EAW Championship reign that went up in ashes” And that sick and twisted story is the reason I keep coming back. God was never on my side, he was never on yours or HBB's either, HBB learned that the hard way, HBB is a man who no matter what thought he had an angle on his shoulder that will prevent another expected beating. And maybe getting involved was being God on the shoulder of the Heart Break Boy but I promise you I wasn't there to save the HBB, I wasn't even there to pick a fight with Dark Demon, but he was there and I am like the average drug addict, when the adrenaline is high, and the fans are screaming and there's a man in a wrestling ring. I can't help but send punches and fight tooth and nail until I stand tall, but Jamie I expected you to poke at my EAW Championship reign, I admire you to be the first, you certainly won't be the last, I bet every elitist backstage was begging when this match was made “Please let me fight DC so I can talk about drool and how he failed as world champion, I mean it's easy win for sure come on he'll back down, he'll be so depressed” THAT RIGHT THERE IS A FUCKING MISTAKE! I've been called everything from a drooling sack of shit, to a psycho, none of the words from these elitist fail to amaze me because I've seen it all, I'm EAW's whipping child when it comes to these bullshit insults because I have become NUMB! I have developed very tough skin Jamie and maybe it's because of all the wars I went through in this company, or maybe it's because I was carrying EAW even without the EAW Championship reign while you weren't even thought of, but whatever the may be, I am numb. It's mental thing, you tell yourself when you see blood trickling down your face to keep fighting, and you don't feel it anymore. That is why I am still the unstoppable wrestling machine that I have always been and I will continue to be, and some 8 months ago you weren't a threat. You still aren't a threat, I promise you winning that briefcase doesn't make you automatically the carrier of championship gold, in fact that briefcase could be carrying a ticking time bomb just waiting for when you do cash it in at Territorial Invasion so it can blow up in your face. But maybe you are the kind of guy who likes to gamble on himself, maybe you feel that you are the best in the world, but I want you to realize how cliche and how terrible and unoriginal calling yourself the best in the world is when you haven't even been tested yet. Same thing goes for Xavier Williams so don't think I'm just singling you out because I'm not. 

Being the best in this world doesn't mean shit, you get that? Being the best in EAW doesn't mean shit, I'm back to destroy the kingdom I helped build, this Elite Answers Wrestling, on the road to that journey, Dark Demon was practice, anyone I encounter in that ring until I get my hands on the leader of this shithole is practice. You talk about the fans forgetting Diamond Cage, if they forgot about me, then why would you say they were waiting on my return? I can honestly say from the talk of “When will DC emerge?” you having that briefcase has become the ultimate after thought, Jamie I don't need to realize anything. I can see with my very own eyes how things have changed around here, you guys are pussies. And that is me putting it nicely, back when I was starting out matches didn't end on a “referees call” YOU STOOD IN THE RING AND FOUGHT EVEN WITH A BROKEN LEG. I COMPETED FOR THE EAW CHAMPIONSHIP I MIGHT ADD WITH DAMN NEAR A BROKEN BAG, STARTED THAT FUCKING MATCH AND I LEFT WITH THAT CHAMPIONSHIP! You know before I was EAW Champion, I was the heart and soul of this fucking company, I don't want to be the heart and soul of a pussy filled company with everyone calling themselves the best in the world like this 2012 again, because in my heart I refuse for any match of mine to be stopped because I broke my leg, or I broke my nose, or broke my neck. Here's the truth Jamie, I walk into every single match, no matter if my head wasn't in it or my heart wasn't 100% in it, I walked in knowing that I am prepared to die in this ring, BECAUSE THAT IS HOW MUCH I LOVE AND RESPECT PRO WRESTLING, PRO WRESTLNG IS MY ART, MY STAGE AND THE RING IS MY CANVAS!! And sure maybe I act like a barbaric buffoon, but I ain't crazy and I sure as hell am not stupid, I know what I am doing, in fact I plan what I am doing and if I have to kill myself to get rid of my opponent, then I'll go that extra mile. I have endured a change, I'm not the same man, and you aren't which makes this match intriguing, which will make people turn on their TV's to see two men clash, but I promise you I will tape my wrist, I will slip on my jeans, I will tie my boots real tight and I will show up to Showdown. AND I WILL FIGHT WITH EVERY BREATH IN MY BODY AND I PROVE WHY I AM THE UNSTOPPABLE WRESTLING MACHINE AND I GET BETTER EVERY SINGLE DAY! And you, will just be remembered as practice Jamie, you are practice. All you are, all you ever will be, because I'm walking into Showdown to leave broken, and defeated. I'm walking into Showdown to leave with you lying flat on your back. But will that change anything? No. I could break your neck in the parking lot RIGHT as you arrive to the SD arena, won't change anything because you and all the other elitist are “ BEST IN THE WOOOOORLLLLLDDDDDDDD” Give me a break. Here's the harsh truth that you seem to not be able to swallow, Diamond Cage is not like the rest, Diamond Cage unlike any man you've faced. I was unstoppable on my road to becoming champion, I am just as unstoppable when I want to take down a kingdom and shape it into my own image. The simple spoiler here is, “Diamond Cage sucked as EAW World Champion” I have ready my ears for the next couple of months heading into the new year to hear it, but who will be the one to be original? Guess not since you all are classed as “Elitist”.

Last edited by Smile. on August 18th 2015, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cailin Dillon
Post August 18th 2015, 3:17 pm by Cailin Dillon

Empress of Elite 3

Cailin Dillon is seen walking around her apartment’s kitchen, bringing back memories of her preparations to fight Eris. She hurries over and moves a box of Cap n’ Crunch out of the view of her camera as she pulls a chair over and sits down. She shakes her head as she runs a hand through her long blond hair and pushes it back. She laughs softly.

Cailin Dillon: Maddie, I apologize for how long it took me to get a grasp of your recent messages you’ve gotten out. Outstanding poem writing skills darling. I really enjoyed the way you put my name into it and all. Although, I noticed you focusing on the word disrespect and awful lot. You see, here’s the thing about that… you have to show me respect to get any respect back. You don’t go telling the world you’re going to beat someone’s ass and expect them to respond back in rainbows and butterflies. I knew you didn’t take me seriously. It doesn’t matter if someone’s been here two months or two years, you know what makes EAW great? The best wrestler on a given day is mostly likely going to win their match. You think I wrestled Aria at some point? I don’t know how you dreamed up that one, but no, I have not actually fought with her. We could go over my few matches and point out how you’ve been here longer and how you just fought for the title, but that’s all Elementary when you get down to it. If they didn’t think that any of the 16 Vixens in the tournament could win it, then they wouldn’t have it. Period!

Cailin reaches over and grabs a beer and pops open the can to take a drink. She sighs and then looks over at the camera.

Cailin Dillon: Oh, sorry. I was just feeling a little down after reading what you had to say. Oh, not down about my chances to win or anything. I’m just not sure I get where you were going with all this crap. This disrespect nonsense… I actually complimented you a lot in my initial response. Do I believe that you, Maddie, should be our Vixens champion right now? With every damn ounce of my heart I do. I’ve watched that match, more than once, and yes, Haruna screwed you over bad. You have every right to be mad at her. But I thought you at least knew me well enough that I wouldn’t just lay down or be scared to fight you. You fought beside me in my very first EAW match. We were outside of the ring ensuring Eris would secure our win, together. Yet, you think me being opposed to the idea that you’ll beat my ass makes me somehow disrespectful. What a bunch of BS. I never said you should be scared of fighting me, yet I feel like you think I should be scared of you. I’m never gonna back down from a challenge, Maddie. They let Chuck come down and kick around me and Eris, but if they put me and Chuck in a match right, I wouldn’t back down for a second. I won’t back down from you, and I won’t take you trying to turn your complete disrespect for me around into this somehow being about how I don’t respect you. You’re trying to put together some kind of weird comparative opponent thing and saying you facing better people than me just means I have no shot against you. Please continue to believe that Maddie. Please continue to act like I’m some chump that can hang in the ring with you and just watch me step right up and beat you. It makes it all that much more delicious of a win. How are you gonna live with yourself after you let this “blonde bimbo,” knock you off your path to the Empress of Elite title. Keep trying to big time me and see what happens when you don’t take me seriously.

Cailin can’t stop smiling as she thinks about, taking another drink from her can of beer and raising it to the camera almost toast style, before bringing it back down.

Cailin Dillon: But that’s just how you operate isn’t it, Maddie? Since you are the big and bad Maddie who has accomplished so many things and wrestled so many people and lost to Tarah only because of Haruna, you just try to talk about how much better you must be then all the other opponents you’ll face. Past Maddie, and probably Maria, the rest of the Vixens division is a big pile of suck that has no heart and no passion. You think you’re the only one that wants their voice to be heard. I think you’re an absolutely delusional twit. I can’t even believe Maria can stand to be around you when you come off all high and mighty like you have been since you lost to Tarah. You want true disrespect from me? You can have it. I’m gonna start my road to the EoE title with an easy win of your punk ass. I’m gonna beat your ass all over that ring and I’m gonna let you know about it after I pin you. I’m gonna stand over you and remind you that you just lost to the girl you thought you were gonna just wail on. I’ve only begun to disrespect you. You’re a pathetic loser and a sore one at that. This will be the last time you’ll ever believe that I’m nothing more than an easy win, a throwaway match to get your momentum rolling. From the moment you gave me your ultimate disrespect after you lost that title match — that’s right, YOU LOST — every ounce of my focus has been on tearing you apart in this opening round match. But I’ll take a page from your book. First you, then Alexis this Saturday. Keep putting them in front of me and I’ll take them each down, one by one. This tournament is mine to win, Maddie, not yours and not anyone else’s. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves, you’re the first target on my list. By the end of this tournament, you’ll probably still be trying to figure out how you lost this match and it screwed up your precious plan to become Empress of Elite. And when they crown me as the Empress… oh I can’t wait to see that pathetic scorned look on your face.

Cailin quickly turns off the camera and lets the video fade out.
Chris DeLion
The return of a Bonafide Legend (Return promo #1)
Post August 18th 2015, 1:57 pm by Chris DeLion
*Chris DeLion is seen standing in the ring. He is wearing a dark grey suit, a white shirt and a red tie. Two of the three buttons on his suit are buttoned. His right hand is holding the top button which is unbuttoned. He adjusts his white stetson hat with his right hand and returns it to his button.
The former EAW star holds a microphone in his hand and looks around at the crowd who gives a mixed reaction to his presence in the ring.
DeLion looks out at the crowd and then faces towards the entrance ramp as he begins to speak.*

DeLion: I have been everywhere and done everything that there is to do in this business. I have held gold in almost every company I have set foot in. I have dominated every competitor that I have faced with the exception of only a few and those men have earned my respect.
What I have failed to do is make an impact here in EAW and that is all about to change. It is time for me to solidify myself as the bonafide legend that everyone knows me as. To do that, I must cement my legacy and my status here in this company.
It doesn't matter my accolades anywhere else because most of the companies I have been in are either dead and gone or they quite simply pale in comparison to EAW.
You see, here in EAW, I have a chance to cement my legacy as one of the greatest professional wrestlers to ever lace up a pair of boots.
So many come into professional wrestling to make money and to achieve accolades. I am not that man. I have made money and I have achieved accolades that some men can only dream of.
I have sat at poker tables when the odds were stacked against me and I have beaten the odds by calling peoples bluff. What you need to realize is that I am everything that this company needs. I am a multi time champion and a Hall of Famer. 
But as I said before, none of those accolades hold water here. I am simply here to do one thing and that is to prove that I am greatness personified. I am here to prove that there is not a man on the face of this planet that can stand in this ring with me and go toe to toe, bell to bell.
I am what this company needs and what this company wants. I will become the greatest EAW Star in the history of this company. I will do it by dominating every competitor I step in the ring with and everyone who dares to challenge me.
I will not be disrespected and I will be the name on every wrestling fans social media status when they speak of legends.

*The crowd begins to boo DeLion who pauses and looks at the crowd before addressing them.*

DeLion: You people in the audience know who I am! I know your faces because you follow me around the globe. You come here to boo me and to hurl insults at me but the fact of the matter is, you work your 40 hour a week job and you barely scrape by just to come here and live vicariously though me.

*The boos amplify which brings a toothy grin to the returning stars face.*

DeLion:  All of you and all of the boys in the back have one thing in common. You want to be me.
You want to be as respected and as successful as I am but there's one thing that's stopping that from happening and that is the fact that there is nobody in this business who has done what I have done.
I don't boast 500 title reigns in a short amount of time because that simply means that I had to lose 499 times in that span of time.
I have held three titles that I have never been defeated for and I will add to that list when I EARN my title shot here in EAW.

*This hushes the crowd and DeLion continues.*

DeLion: You see, unlike many other people, I am not going to walk in here and demand a shot at any title, let alone the world title. 
I know that I can't just walk in here and ask for a shot at the title. I know I have to earn that opportunity, which I will do. But as sure as my name is Chris DeLion, when the time comes, I will become Champion, and I will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am, the best!!

*DeLion hands the mic off. He unbuttons his suit jacket and removes his stetson and raises both hands in the air and smiles, drinking in the chorus of boos. DeLion exits the ring between the top and second rope. He stands up on the apron and returns his stetson to its place atop his head and buttons his suit jacket while giving a wave of his right hand to the crowd. DeLion descends the steel steps and exits the arena as the camera fades to black.*
Lucas Johnson
Post August 18th 2015, 10:45 am by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #2

The scene starts in a dark foggy room as The Franchise Demon is looking behind him at the wall to what it looks like to be a plot of photos and the first tear of the triangle plot is The Franchise Demon standing over Stark. "The End Is Near" begins to play in the background as The Franchise Demon turns around towards the camera

FD: The first step in my plan to reach the top of EAW is almost complete. People have now seen the light that I have been seeing since day one and that light is that you are a fucking piece of trash and are a villain in this horrific world. You have stayed silent this whole time and robbing people from the almighty savior of EAW, STARKMAN! You not coming out of your grave is proving why your the villain in this harsh world we live in. I'm trying to save this world and heading towards bigger and better things like how stop hobos stop asking for money from money. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I GIVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO SOME HOBO?!? I'M NOT EVEN BOOKED FOR A FPV CARD AND NOW HOBO'S WANT MONEY FROM ME? ...I don't think so, see I'm trying to fix these problems by making this harsh world a little brighter by eliminating all the hobo's in the world we live in. I've been to hell and back and I think it's time for you Starkman to head to hell and see how you like it. My special body bag with you're name on it will have a front row seat to our match this Sunday on Voltage and after I teach you a lesson that myself and the whole EAW universe knows that your the villain YOU will be locked inside in that body bag. Then hell awaits you at the graveyard...get ready for YOUR LAST RIDE...you son of a fucking bitch. Get ready because the false idol is about to burn in flames, enjoy hell it's about to get real hot for you...

The Franchise Demon turns around and begins to touch some of the pictures on the wall

FD: But ladies and gentleman the triangle plot I have isn't just about putting an end to that villain Starkman...who I defeated last week and is a former New Breed Champion..just sayin. But anyway, it's a fucking shame that the EAW Board of Directors haven't even booked me for my first ever singles FPV match yet. I'VE BEEN HERE OVER SIX MONTHS AND YOU PIECES OF SHITS DON'T THINK I'M GOOD ENOUGH FOR A MATCH ON A FREE PER VIEW CARD? All the EAW Board Members better pay attention to me real quickly starting this week on Voltage, I'm going to prove to them and THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WHY I'M GOOD ENOUGH TO PERFORM TO MAKE A FREE PER VIEW CARD! A new era in Voltage has arrived and the era is called..."The Franchise Era". 

The scene ends with The Franchise Demon turning around and grabbing a lighter and a piece of paper with the name "Stark" on it. Franchise Demon lights the paper on fire as the paper falls to the ground, Franchise Demon walks out of the room as the camera zooms in on the paper that's on fire as the scene fades to black
Jamie O'Hara
Post August 18th 2015, 10:05 am by Jamie O'Hara
Anti-Hero
Showdown Promo I

This is what I’ve worked towards. I could chip away for months upon months, defeating former champions, current contenders, Hall of Famers trying to convince the right people that I’m deserving to be given a fair shot at the champion or I could have made my own opportunity…and I did. A man of pride, a man of respect, a man of honour, a man of class this briefcase is about more than just becoming a world champion whenever I want, it’s about having that match, having that stage, that build to prove that it’s where I belong; it’s where I’ve always belonged. For twelve months men came and left on Voltage and there were only two constants. One became a king and the other was me. A year of being a bright fucking light, always showing up and NEVER taking a step backwards; it’s perhaps arrogance to believe that I didn’t have to go through the war, the carnage that was Cash In The Vault to secure something that should have been handed but I digress; I would take the same journey time and time again. People always seem to have an every excuse under the sun lined up as to why they don’t get opportunities. They complain and complain, they try to rage against the powers that be but when was the last time they made an effort to make their own success? The only constant is that it’s never their fault; they never falter in their attempts to obtain the success they desire.

Jump to Midsummer Massacre, I walk to that ring with the world set alight with pure excitement. Instead, I take a route that’s been called stupid, wasteful…foolish…

Foolish?

Nah. No way.

There’s a multitude of ways I could have cashed in and I very well could be standing here as the EAW Champion but that’s not the champion I want to be. Time and time again people have cashed this briefcase in for a quick and easy shot at glory; they don’t care what’s honourable, respectable, noble. It screams “doubt”. Doubt that they can defeat a champion. Doubt that they can have the reign that’s at least memorable. Doubt they’re even worthy of being a champion.  They take the easy option, the one that has the smallest amount of failure just so they can scratch “World Champion” next to their name.  I can’t blame them; if I wasn’t confident of reaching the pinnacle and staying there until my days are done I would be the EAW Champion. There is no doubt in my mind that I’ll walk out of Territorial Invasion empty handed; there’s no doubt that I can look Xavier Williams in the eyes for weeks, tell him each and every time that I’ll strip him of the brightest gold and back all of it up when the bell rings. Yes, it would have been the perfect end to his reign but I want not just Xavier but the world to know that tomorrow dawns and that the same promise I made in March will indeed be fulfilled; that EAW’s brightest star will hold the brightest gold. That seems much, much more enjoyable then taking it away within minutes.

It’s rather fitting that I start with the man he stole the title from in the first place. Like Xavier Williams you went to war with Zack Crash and almost made it out the other side unharmed. It’s was admirable, inspirational to many including myself despite your moment in the sun was at my expense. In the end, nothing changed for you huh? Like those who fucked you over for years needing a helping hand to bring you undone, Zack Crash needed Xavier Williams and the unpredictable nature of Cash In The Vault. The fire that you claimed to have been burning deep inside, driving you to put everything on the line at Road To Redemption seemed to have faded. What a shame that is. However, when it was announced you were drafted to Showdown everyone waited with bated breath for the moment Diamond Cage would return to EAW, for him to finally pull himself out of the hole his miserable championship reign landed him in and make the return only you could.

A little harsh huh? You spent years of building your career, overcoming setbacks and having to cop the same tired people knocking you down a step on the proverbial ladder for that one moment. I shed a tear; everyone shed a tear to see you emerge from the chamber with the EAW Championship over your shoulder. A truly special moment for plenty. Sadly it was always destined to end in ashes, along with every other attempt you made to find success; emotion can only carry you so far until a more superior class steps in to take what’s theirs. Fortunately for you that wasn’t a case, an equal took that strap away. And no, I won’t turn this little speech into one of “exposing” this or that, proving this or that because that’s just pointless. I’m just going to treat you like Carlos Rosso. You’ll talk a big game, you’ll list plenty of reasons for me to doubt myself and buy into your belief of “superiority” but nothing will work. Like I said to him, you shoot with a toy gun while I take aim with a six shooter that’s going to be firmly jammed into the side of your skull and I’ll fill that empty head of yours with a bullet of true belief before blowing your brains out onto the canvas. And that’s a real, real sad reality for you to accept Cage. Some eight months ago I was really no threat at all to you; just a New Breed champion in a match he probably didn’t belong in to begin with. But now? Just inches from the same apex you sat on and in just WEEKS will walk out of Montreal with the championship over MY shoulder, I’m not longer that lowly hopeful, hell I’m not even your fucking equal. All of the success I’m creating isn’t on the back of setback after setback; it isn’t on the back of it being my “final shot” after years of trying.

All of this is because I’m the fucking best in the world.

And the only piece of ammunition you have left to throw at me is “I was once that”. Once.

What’s worse Cage is that there’s a real sad fact that needs to be address. Those “fans” that cheered you at Midsummer Massacre? Those very same that cheered you when you reigned as supposedly the “best of the best” and when the odds were insurmountable? They forgot you. They moved on, they didn’t care, they found a new face to cheer for. I’ll give you the decency of not stating the obvious. But you’ve never been one to care about what people thought of you, right? Never cared if people cheered you or jeered you. Cared or didn’t care. In the end none of it matters on Showdown. Let me tell you how your little “return” to Showdown will play out for you, should you actually show up that is. You’re going to realise just how much has changed since your departure. You’re going to figure out within seconds that people you didn’t think much of have risen to surpass you. You’re not going to have anyone else to blame when you end up in the same position you were a year ago when you had no direction, no reason to keep fighting and an inability to kick things into a higher gear; a gear that is running like a well-oiled machine within me. You’ll try to appease the fans with your rather “antihero” personality, attempt to prove me wrong and show Dark Demon why he should take any notice whatsoever ONLY to be bitch slapped in the face with a cold, hard dose of reality and in that reality not only am I Jamie O’Hara, but the next EAW Champion and a man who defines an entire generation of new breed talent. It’s the intelligence, the manipulation of your mistakes that will lead me to victory over you. It’s exploiting the many flaws you had when you left and I have no doubt you still carry. It’s forcing you to make the same mistakes over and over again before the bell rings and Diamond Cage carries himself out of that ring a broken and defeated man.  

Thing is I don’t harbor any harsh feelings, I don’t dislike you in any way Cage. I’m just a guy whose isn’t going to waste an opportunity to defeat a former world champion regardless of the quality of that reign. Very few people have beaten me without any lingering doubt in 2015 so when you inevitably do lose on Showdown, don’t look into it too much; it doesn’t mean you suck, it just means you’re just like rest. Last year I couldn’t stop you. I couldn’t stand between you and the EAW championship nor could anyone else so I think it’s safe to say that when I say there isn’t a soul in this company or any other that can stand between me and that title at Territorial Invasion, you will understand every fucking word.
Thomas Minns
Post August 18th 2015, 6:32 am by Thomas Minns
Showdown #1
Madrid, Spain
Kingpin 

"Another day, another city" Thomas Minns says to himself. He is sat in the city centre of Madrid, Spain. He is wearing a crisp, navy suit. He accompanies his beautiful suit with some ray-bans and a Rolex. At one point, Thomas Minns starts humming Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top. Very clearly about himself. In the background of the shot, the Palace of Madrid can be seen. Thomas Minns takes a quick look at it and then begins to speak.

This is where it all changes. This is the time for Thomas Minns to show every single one of you how good he really is. I may have not been at my best since coming to Elite Answers Wrestling but that comes to an end, right now. I will be the first to admit that I have not performed to the high standards that I set for myself. I am not going to shy away from the crowds and hide away like some wrestlers would do after losing. Despite those losses, I still have confidence in my ability. It's going to take a lot more than a couple of losses to deter me from my end goal. These losses will just make the glory worth it that much more while I achieve it. The feeling to tell you all that I told you so will be incredible. I know that you're all doubting me. I know that you all don't think that I can back up what I say. The difference between you and I is that I am not an idiot. I am a professional wrestler and you are just fat keyboard warriors. I am better than every single person in this arena and every single person watching at home. In every single way possible, I am better than you. You don't even deserve to watch me. Even with all this pressure and expectation that has been placed on my shoulders, I will be better and better in the ring. Little known fact about Thomas Minns is that I perform best when the pressure is on. When my back is against the wall and people are hoping that I fail, that is when I am at my best. I am just even more determined to prove you all wrong. I was cheated last week, it's an outrage. I am not one to make excuses but the fact that blatant cheating by Brett Kennedy was just brushed under the carpet is disgusting. Don't we have any ethics or any values here at Elite Answers Wrestling? How the hell did your mothers raise you? Foreign objects are banned here and Brett Kennedy has stolen my title shot by using one. I expect to see him stripped of that title shot and the title shot handed to yours truly. You were all probably happy to see me violently attacked, you all cheered which says everything anybody wants to know about the fans here. You're happy to see Professional wrestlings biggest star cheated like that. Do you all realise how stupid you are going to look when I do achieve glory? You'll all be chanting my name, buying my merchandise and begging me to acknowledge you parasites. You'll be wanting me to show up to autograph signings, asking me to sign something for your little sister. Let's not even entertain the fact that I would show up to an autograph signing. You scumbags just latch on to whoever is winning. You make those wrestlers pander to you and put their body on the line for you, it disgusts me. 

A prime example of somebody who does just that is one of my opponents this week, once again. Yes that's right, I am facing Kerry Keller again. I can picture it now. He's going to come out bragging about how I've never beat him, forgetting the fact that he didn't win our last match either. I wouldn't put it past that idiot though. Keller will use any sort of advantage to try and get one up on me, that's just how he operates. Any sort of pathetic insult that he throws at me will be met with support and admiration from the crowd though. They support Keller because he panders to their every desire. If they want Keller to risk breaking his neck by jumping off the top rope all they need to do is snap their fingers and Keller will do it. You're basically the crowds slave, Keller. How do you feel about that? How does all this crowd feel about your evil side, Keller? I know that you have that vicious side in you. You have that My chemical romance emo side in you, I can see that. Come on Keller, let that evil side out. Stop caring about what these peasants think and come to the dark side. Unlike you Keller, I am ruthless. You're weak, I can see that. In our two matches I can see that you're struggling. Are you sure you can carry this on. Can you keep up this mascaraed of you actually being a professional wrestler? I see right through you, Keller. I know exactly what you're like. I've met so many Kerry Kellers in my lifetime. You try and get support due to your insecurities. You weren't loved as a kid so you have to make up for that by doing anything to impress these scumbags. I know how much you're struggling Keller. You're a horse with a limp and I will put you down. This match is a tag team match which means that Kerry Keller might have a friend for the first time in his life. His tag team partner is a man called Ryan Daniels. I hope for Ryan Daniels sake that he isn't anything like Kerry Keller. I hope that he has just pulled the short straw and that's why he is forced to team with Keller. It's alright, Daniels I'll  make the victory quick and painless. Like any smart wrestler does, I have done some research into Daniels. Just looking at him, the word delinquent just screams out at me. He just looks like a criminal. Everything about him, his god awful tattoos just scream out crook. I wouldn't be surprised if he has been to jail. If he already hasn't, I am pretty sure after being forced to team with Kerry Keller he will end up in jail. This will be Daniels debut here in Elite Answers Wrestling. I know he will be looking to impress, he will do anything to be noticed in his debut. Isn't it unfortunate that his debut has to come against the best god damn wrestler in this company. Being embarrassed on your debut isn't really a good look, Daniels. I suggest you pull out of this match for your own good. Enough about the losers of this match though, how about we talk about the other competitor who is going to be victorious in this match. That is of course my tag team partner, Troy Archello. Isn't it great that the only two bonafied stars in this company are teaming up in this match? Troy Archello and I are both absolute stars in our own right and teaming up will create a god damn constellation. As well as being a star, Troy Archello is an exceptional in ring competitor. Isn't it fitting that he will be teaming with the best wrestler in this company. It's like Elite Answers Wrestling have tried to create a dream team of some sort. Two men on top of the world, teaming up. I have no doubts who the winners of this match are going to be.

Thomas Minns turns his back to the camera and begins to walk towards the Palace of Madrid. The camera then starts to fade to black as Thomas Minns is walking away.
Lumen Gray
Post August 17th 2015, 7:11 pm by Lumen Gray
Pre-Show: Tarah Nova vs. Lumen Gray - Empress of Elite Round 2 (B Block)  8/23/15 Promo

Camera pans up to find Lumen Gray at the Gym working out on a cross-trainer barely breaking a sweat.

Lumen (looking at camera still working out): Well obviously my light seems to have shone out as I knew it would already in the Vixen division. You see this Sunday I will be in competition against the shining... (Lumen pauses looking mildly disgusted) jewel of the vixens division.

Now don't get me wrong Tarah Nova is a super champion and I know she tries so very... very... very hard but she just hasn't got it together and she just isn't what everyone here at EAW needs. See in this world people look towards people who bring love, kindness and light to the world.... freaks like you Tarah merely leave a blip on the radar of life.

But it's fine.... everyone even you makes a contribution... but your just not all there are you Tarah... you have your shirts and your screams and what else? a title?... that can all go... in a flash.... oh and you have anger... lots of it...

Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or violent and you seem to take most of these opportunities. (Lumen steps down off the trainer, grabs a towel and wipes her brow) But you see what is happening when you fruitlessly indulge all this negativity is ruining your own happiness that just ruins life for other people. (Lumen changes to a very condescending tone) You can choose to not let little things upset you but I know you might not quite be capable of that.

I mean your new shirt even tells the locker room you are a freak.... so I thought I would help you out.. you know give you a leg up in life with a new shirt....

(Lumen Holds up a modified Tarah Nova "Freak" t shirt with Light spray painted in yellow across it looking very smug and pleased with herself.)

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 JcNwC68

So when I fight you in the Empress of Elite tournament your own anger and hate will be your undoing.... and I will make you..... See the Light.

(Lumen smiles sickeningly at the camera and waves.)

Camera fades to black
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 17th 2015, 7:07 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Empress of Elite

Do you know what I have the most? It’s Vixens. Do you know what I hate more than Vixens or Elitists? It is Vixens, who are go-lucky and positive. They make me want to vomit. They are like innocent little babies, who have not been exposed to the real world without having to rely on mommy and daddy to help bail them out. Do know you know, which Vixen I compare a sweet and innocent baby to? My first opponent in the Empress of Elite Tournament, Hatsukyo Gin. As of right now, the chick has proven to be bonkers. I mean, who in the fuck gets excited about losing a match and being eliminated so early on in the tournament? Does she know who she is stepping inside the ring with? Has she seen what dominance I have established in the Vixens Division and with the Elitists Division, before they rudely kicked me out? Honestly, you are such a brave soul. My cold and vindictive heart goes out to you because what I have in store for you is something that is not light and colorful. It’s dark and eerie. Wrestling me in the ring is just like reading an Edgar Allen Poe story—the ending is not going to be pretty.

So, you had your second match at the preshow at Midsummer Massacre? Well, this is my second match back in the Vixens Division. Without you even knowing it, we are in the same boat as we want to advance in the Empress of Elite Tournament; however, I can claim that I want it WAY more than you or any other Vixen. Two weeks ago, I wondered if participating in the tournament was going to be worth it. Wrestling Ashlynne Black felt like a walk at a park. It was simple, short, but so-so sweet. Basically, this is what I expect our match to be. It’s going to be simple, short and sweet. No, I have not set my standards low, but my expectations are you are low. Is it my fault? I am looking at the competition and I ask myself: “Is this what EAW has to offer to me in their Vixens Division?” Ashlynne would have been the perfect opponent if I was starting my EAW career and my debut match was in a disgrace brand called Turbo. If you really understood me, Hatsukyo, you will get where I am coming from. One moment, I was in top of the world. I was a Hall of Fame Champion; now, I’m downgrade with all of you bitches and you can tell that I am not quite happy about it.

The Empress of Elite Tournament can be that one thing that brings me my happiness back. It will be the one constant reminder that shows me that I am above the Vixens Division and that none of you are even worthy to shine my ring boots. I know, I shouldn’t rely on something or somebody for my sanity and happiness, but I’ve almost achieved everything that a woman like me could achieve as of right now, but the one thing I have not achieved is to be called an Empress. I mean, I am already the Goddess sent by Gods, why does being called an empress matter to me so much? Perhaps, it is that side of me that wants me to rule over the Vixens Division or possibly, by winning this tournament not only can I claim to call myself a Goddess and an Empress, but you look in the record books and the proof is there. At this moment, this prize can impact someone’s career. What can this tournament do for my career rather than be added along with an impressive record? It can establish my dominance over a bunch of women that think they can be something special in EAW.

To be quite honest, I don’t get how some of this women can be considered to be the hottest thing since sliced bread after six months of being here; you know? Throw a fit, when they think that they deserve better and try to be like Cameron and take a stand for themselves. It’s cute! Well, for those entitled bitches, who think that they deserve better. You’re not only getting better from me—you are getting the very best that EAW has to offer. Instead of being excited, you should be quite afraid because no one is the same after facing me. They are entirely different people: they are smarter at how they should approach their next matches and the ones after that and the ones after that. Never will the think of their opponents in a different way. As of right now, some of these women think all alike. The good thing about this tournament is that it individualizes each woman and makes them not seem like knock offs of each other. On the other hand, it brings out the traits that I don’t bother seeing; for example: this nice and bubbly bubble gun shit that I am getting from Hatsukyo, it is not going to work with me. So, if you ever want to stand a chance again me, this will have to change.

I have my standards pretty high. I want someone that is someone like me in the ring. She needs to be ruthless, cunning and knows what she wants. Overall, this Vixen needs to be a total bitch like myself. A beautiful woman, who knows how to be vocal and get what she truly desires; sadly, if she is someone in this tournament, I am afraid to say that we want the same thing. We both want to be called an empress and rule over the EAW Vixens Division. Unlike Hatsukyo, I want it more and I am willing to do whatever it takes to win this entire tournament. First, I need to focus on this match and gaining those three points! It might as well be one of the easiest three points that I will get in this entire tournament, unless some other Vixen decides to top Hatsukyo as one of my weakest opponents in the tournament. If so, go right ahead; make this road to the finals an easy ride for me. I could save up all of my energy for the finals. While my opponent has faced all of the challengers, I can just relax and prepare for battle. I know, I am looking too much forward and I need to focus on Thursday. I can’t be too confident, but that doesn’t mean I cannot set my expectations too low. Why not? I’m going it for Hatsukyo…
Aria Jaxon
Post August 17th 2015, 4:02 pm by Aria Jaxon
JUST LIKE MAGIC -- LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

When Aria closed her eyes, she was back in the STAPLES Center again.

The excited buzzing and chatter falling from the lips of those in attendance at Midsummer Massacre rang in her ears. The ring announcer’s voice boomed over the PA system, echoing within the arena’s walls. Lights beamed down from the rafters, illuminating the entire interior of the venue for all to see. For a few moments there, in the midst of all that fanfare, Aria had zoned out a bit. It was like time slowed down and everyone kind of came down off of their high after Jamie O’Hara almost -- emphasis on almost -- ruined Xavier Williams’ entire fucking night. After all of that, during the intermission, it was like everyone collectively exhaled. They probably hadn’t been breathing normally since the show started anyway; EAW had a way of fucking with people’s respiratory systems, Aria’s included. She knew it was coming, all of the Vixens did. They had been teased with bits and pieces, where the Empress of Elite tournament was concerned. The start date of the tournament was creeping closer and closer, so tonight had to be the night. Any questions that needed to be answered, they’d be sorted out tonight. The girls would get that one last farewell before being sent off to nearly murder each other all in the hopes of winning the tournament.

It’d be more than worth it.

The audience damn near came unglued when Aria herself was announced as the final participant in the tournament, her hometown crowd voicing their approval in the loudest way. She remembered being in awe, maybe in shock that people were cheering as loudly as they were, and as she stood up to wave back to them all.

Aria had a feeling that what she’d felt that night would stick with her. She doubted she’d forget it anytime soon. Maybe, just maybe, that was why she found herself back at the STAPLES Center again. Maybe she was trying to capture some of that magic.

Inside the STAPLES Center, it was nearly silent...uncharacteristic for an arena that was so often full of life. The sounds of Downtown Los Angeles were far-off and distant. Tonight, there was no wrestling ring. There was no stage, no Titantron, no ramp, and no ringside seats. The standard stadium seating extended up from the courtside area, stretching up as far as the eye could see. Gone were the bright, multicolored lights of Midsummer Massacre. All of the lights in the rafters weren’t even turned on, and the arena was dimly lit. The muted lights reflected softly off of the shiny finish of the hardwood floor of the basketball court. Save for one person, it’s totally empty.

Aria Jaxon is seated in a black fold-up chair on the halfcourt line, right in the center of the gigantic Lakers logo. She wears a cut and cropped yellow “Showtime”-era Lakers jersey with the number thirty-two emblazoned on the front and back -- the retired number of Magic Johnson. Blue jeans sit low on her hips, and she’s wearing a pair of those wedge heel white Air Force Ones that a lot of girls seem to be wearing nowadays. Aria absentmindedly taps a heel against the hardwood a couple of times, before crossing her legs. She glanced down at the Lakers logo briefly.

“Some people like me, people who love the Lakers to death, are always gonna contend that the Clippers ain’t shit, and this arena belongs to them. I’m pretty much always gonna buy into the fact that a dynasty will trump recent successes every single time.”

Jaxon stifled a laugh, folding her arms across her chest.

“You know, the Lakers-Clippers rivalry is called “The Hallway Series”, because they share this place as their home arena, and the only thing separating their locker rooms from one another is a hallway. Crosstown rivalries are always the most intriguing kind, I think. Usually, the only thing the combatants have in common is a hometown, and having to coexist like that usually makes them loathe each other that much more.”

Aria leans back in the chair, adjusting her trademark sunglasses in their place atop her head.

“Just like the Lakers and the Clippers, just like the Trojans and the Bruins, Aria Jaxon versus Ariana Lopez is a crosstown matchup. The first round of the Empress of Elite tournament is gonna pit two LA girls against each other. Going into this match, everyone -- Ariana included -- needs to realize that being billed from the same city is all that we have in common. A soon-to-be is gonna go up against a never-will-be. A dynasty in the making has been matched up against someone who won’t ever, ever be a contender.”

The redhead rises from her place in the chair, her arms still crossed. Her tone of voice becomes a little more flat and unaffected as she begins to pace back and forth across the radius of the logo on the floor. Her heels click against the wooden surface.

“Ariana had a little bit of a jump start on me. She got to EAW before I did. But in between her arrival and mine, what exactly has she done to put herself on the map? Jump starts are invaluable in the Vixens division, Ariana. It seems like promising new prospects are just popping up out of nowhere all the time. Any head start you have, you need to make use of it. You need to gain as much traction and momentum as you possibly can before new girls get added to the fold. While you’ve been staying off of everyone’s radar and out of relevancy, I’m putting myself on the map. I’m one of the most-talked about rookies in EAW for a damn reason. No matter how impressive I am every time I walk down that ramp, I leave everyone believing that the best is yet to come. I may not have achieved my personal best yet, but I doubt you’ll ever stand a chance of seeing yours, Ariana.”

Gone is the almost-bored sounding drawl of before, as Aria’s speaking with more feeling now. She still sounds unimpressed, however.

“I tagged with you a couple of weeks back, so I’ve seen you work up close. I’ve seen you do what you do best: lose. The only loss on my record thus far came when you got pinned. I’m not seeking revenge or anything for that, don’t worry. But when we go one on one, you’ll realize that having had me as an ally and not an enemy was a lucky break. Standing on the opposite side of the ring from me isn’t a pleasant experience, sweetheart. Ask Tarah Nova. Ask Maddie. Ask Ashlynne Black. They know exactly what I can do, and you know what’s scary? I don’t even think I’m firing on all cylinders yet. The Empress of Elite tournament is lighting a fire under the entire division. We’re all goin’ into the crucible, Ariana. I don’t think you can handle the heat.”

The Californian’s next words are preceded by a shrug of her shoulders. She shoves her hands into the back pockets of her jeans.

“What you do in the rest of the tournament isn’t my business. I wish you the best of luck in your future matches, I really do. But you’re taking a loss in our match, whether you like it or not. You’re gonna be going toe-to-toe with the Vixen who’s gonna take the whole thing. LA needs a Vixen it can be proud of, and they’re not gonna find it in you. I’m laying claim to this city, Ariana, and I’m laying claim to the Empress of Elite crown, too. There is no stopping me. Rome might not have been built in a day, but Aria Jaxon is gonna lay the groundwork for an empire in only a few weeks.”

Jaxon smirks, flinging her red hair over her shoulder before turning on her heel and walking toward one of the many exits.
Cailin Dillon
Post August 17th 2015, 3:14 pm by Cailin Dillon

Empress of Elite 2

A mass of people have gathered to listen to Iconomy speak, cheering and grasping on every word they hear as Cailin Dillon stands just to the back. It’s been going on for awhile when she pulls out her phone and checks the time. She sighs and puts it back in her pocket, tapping her foot and crossing her arms when she feels the phone buzzing and she pulls it out and steps off the stage to the back.

Cailin Dillon: Oh thank god! (She answers) Hello?

Tommy Dillon: Hey baby girl, what on earth is all that noise in the background?

Cailin Dillon: Hey daddy… it’s one of these rally things. I think they’re trying to get me geared up to speak at one of these. I told them though y’all don’t want me to do that. These people eat this stuff up though.

Tommy Dillon: Listen, I try to trust every move you make with your career, but did you really need to join some cult faction to progress your career forward.

Cailin Dillon: It might not make a lot of sense, but… they’re doing some good things. Well, sort of. I mean, they haven’t won a lot lately and… anyways. At least next time some dude tries to interrupt my match and beat my ass in the middle of the ring I might have a little backup. Plus, you know me. I’m impatient, and I was tired of waiting around for something to happen.

Tommy Dillon: But that’s what the Empress tournament is about. You have a chance to stroll in there this week and make your first mark, and you didn’t need three guys following you around to win that. This is exactly what you’re capable of doing all your own.

Cailin Dillon: Oh don’t you worry about that. I’m going to handle this all on my own. I don’t need those guys to cheapen the results of my matches. I’m more than capable of winning each and every one of those matches all on my own.

Tommy Dillon: Cocky as always baby. And here I thought you might be nervous about facing Maddie.

Cailin Dillon: Well, I’ve kinda run the gamut of emotions with that one. At first I was nervous because it’s freaking Maddie. I mean she showed me the ropes in my first match here. We won together. We fought outside of the ring and had each others back when the Sky Drivers took it there. And then I saw her interview on the website, and I was pissed off. I thought she’d have more to say about me, but she just cast me aside like I’m nothing. Is that really what she thinks of me? I won a match beside her, I took Haruna to the limits and brought this weird alter ego Super Saiyan kinda thing out of her, and then me and Eris beat the hell out of each other until that Chuck guy showed his face and messed everything up.

Tommy Dillon: But she’s mad, hun. That’s why she says those things. I saw it, too. She feels like she’s going to beat you because she has a lot of anger to take out on someone.

Cailin Dillon: Well you know what? Maybe I’ve got some things I wanna take out on people. I haven’t gotten to be in the ring all that much over the last couple weeks, and the one time I got in there my match was a no contest. No one is gonna take me seriously if I never win any matches, and the best way I can change all that is to alter their perception of me. You know how I do that, dad? I hit the ring this Thursday and take down Maddie. I’m gonna take every ounce of her anger towards Haruna and her regret at not winning the title when it was her “moment” and I’m going to use it against her. I’m sick and tired of not being taken seriously by some of these girls. Someone like Maddie thinks just because she’s the No. 1 contender she doesn’t have to worry about a Vixen like Cailin Dillon. She’s stuck in tunnel vision now. Everything is about Tarah Nova and Haruna. She absolutely hates their guts right now. She isn’t ready for the storm I’m about to bring to her. She’s focused on the wrong thing. She should be focused on beating me, not beating my ass because of something someone else did. It’s going to be bad for her, dad. Her train is about to fly off the tracks and derail. There is no freaking way I’m letting her get on a path to winning this tournament by beating me. I want to win this thing too damn much to let anyone beat me.

The background is filled with the loud noises of cheers from the rowdy crowd and Cailin plugs one ear as she shakes her head. She laughs as she continues talking.

Cailin Dillon: I’ll tell you dad, some of these people are so crazy out here. I’ve never been to anything like it. These three just send out a message and people flock from all over to hear what they have to say. And I keep seeing the same people following them around, too. It’s not all that bad, but if anyone starts handing out Kool-Aid I’m dropping that stuff on the ground and getting out of here stat!

Cailin and her dad share a laugh between them as she looks back to see the other three members of Iconomy putting their arms up together for the crowd and looking around, probably wondering where the hell she went. She scoots off a little further away so they don’t spot her and moves the phone to the other ear.

Tommy Dillon: I just want you to be careful with the decisions you make and not get sidetracked. I’m bias because you’re my daughter, but I think you could be the Vixens champion someday. As long as you stay focused and on the right track.

Cailin Dillon: I know what I’m doing, dad. Just trust me. I’ve got a lot of big ideas cooking up inside my head and there are a lot of things I want to do and say. And not all of that can even be done with Iconomy. The first step is winning this tournament. The second step is going to be winning that Vixens title. But I won’t just stop there. I want to be like Cam and HBG someday, and so many of the great Vixens who have been here before me. I got calm down on all that though, I’ve got big dreams, but I’ve got to take it one dream at a time, one day at a time.

Cailin sees JJ coming towards her and turns away, looking like a kid caught cheating on a test in class.

Cailin Dillon: Hey dad, someone’s coming. Love you, bye.
Post August 17th 2015, 3:06 pm by Guest
EMPRESS OF ELITE PROMO #2

Blood is red, bruises are blue
Life is one big game, until you withdrew
Never in my life have I received so much disrespect
This girl Cailin Dillon is going to get wrecked
Don’t look to far for Ms. Empress of Elite
She is right here, the other Vixens will take a backseat
I don’t care who I have to beat, weather its Cameron Ella Ava
Tarah Nova, Raven Lee or Ms. Asia
I stand before you as the Mistress of Death
I leave my competition trying to catch one’s breath
It’s not easy being the very best
After I’m done with Ms. Dillon, she will be laid out to rest

Poem by Madison Kaline 2015

How….dare…..you….Never in my life have I received so much disrespect than I have in the past 48 hours. Cailin Dillon is so passive aggressive it sickens me. You want to stand there and disrespect me? You think you are better than me? (Maddie laughs) That’s right I laugh when I hear I am wrestling with you, because you are an easy win. I have wrestled better, so therefore you are no match to me. I’m just coming off a match that “won” with Tarah Nova, the paper champion. So do you really think I’m scared to wrestle Cailin Dillon? The blonde bimbo herself. Like I said I am in no mood for your nonsense and I will make an example out of you, I am still the best in the vixens division, don’t be mistaken and don’t get too cocky just because it says I lost on paper doesn’t mean jack shit. I am still the very best I have ever been, and if anyone is taking anyone lightly it is you taking me lightly. I don’t know where you come off talking to someone like me with your passive aggressive attitude Cailin, you have been here for what? 2 months? I have been here almost a year and I have been in the ring with the likes of Tarah Nova and Kendra Shamez you have you wrestled? Aria Jaxon? Big whoop! I have done things you wish you could do here; I have seen things you can only dream of.

I am going to win Empress of Elite because I am the only one in the Vixens Division who has the heart, the passion and the balls to step up and let their voice be heard! I don’t care who I have to wrestle, I will take on all challengers weather they are an easy win like my first opponent or a challenge like Cameron Ella Ava. Or whether it’s that’s sneaky backstabbing little thot Haruna. Bottom line is it doesn’t matter who is in the ring with me, because at the end of the day the Empress of Elite winner is yours truly. (Maddie bows and smiles). Oh and of course I’m wishing my girl Maria Gonzales luck in this tournament if I can’t win, I would love for her to win and as agreed upon we will wrestle each other if necessary and may the best vixen win, and it will not affect our friendship what so ever. Love you Maria!

Now back to the blonde bimbo, nobody disrespects me like that and now you will pay, you will pay for what Haruna did to me and you will pay for Tarah still being champion. Sucks to be you girl, glad I will be on the other side of this beat down! You are just the start, I will beat the brains of every vixen who gets in my way!

I am Empress of Elite.
『zakkii』
Post August 17th 2015, 10:24 am by 『zakkii』
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 NOP_The_Guide_Five_Stars_in_Kyoto_01_480p

The scene opens in a shinto temple as we see Haruna Sakazaki, dressed in a kimono enters the temple and walks approaching the shrine. She lights the candle before she sits on her calf in front of the shrine while slowly clapping her hands three times. She then closes her eyes and start humbly praying.

Haruna Sakazaki: Kamisama, I would like to thank you for every kindness you gave to me and my family. Health, wellfare, fortune, happiness and prosperity for all of us. I would also like to say thank you for giving Mirei a chance to chase her dream to be number one pop idol. I am so glad to see my sister with her happy face walking to our bride future like nobody can't stop her. even you know, I am so envy of her confidence. I just don't want to see her falling so hard like I once had before. I don't want her to get hurt physically and mentally because of that fall. so please, Kamisama! Protect her from any bad luck in front of her so she can grab the dream she really wanted. I love her, I love her so much! But I can't be on her side forever. So, I would like you to protect her like I want to protect her if I'm always around her. 

Haruna Sakazaki: Also, This week might be my turnover point of my career. I was falling onto the pit of failure and even when I tried to go back to the course, I keep failing and I keep going down even deeper. I'm scared, Kamisama! It's no light in here and I'm too afraid to even look around so I stay on my spot. My father said to me that when there's nothing you can see around you, look up above you because there's where the light come from. But I don't think I deserved to look to your light. I never pray for you and I just pray if there's something I want to ask. Maybe this is the punishment you gave to me because I'm no longer a dilligent worshipper. I rarely come to the shrine to have a pray in here and that's why you give me this bad situation. But I accept that.... this might be perhaps the right punishment for me. That's why, today I am asking for your forgiveness. I am the one full of sin, so please. set free of me and let me face the new step of my life.

Haruna Sakazaki: And this week, I am competing in a tournament that perhaps can change my future. I know, you can't change my future and the one who can change it is none other than myself. This might be your test to see how strong I am in overcoming this deep pit I am in right now. I once surrendered and trying to end my life because I can't handle this overwhelming shame. But it looks like you still love me even you know I never come here and pray to you. You gave me another chance for me to start over but yet again, this shame on my back become even bigger and bigger, I can't even stand of this. I am such a quitter, don't know what to do and let myself surrounded with despair. I want to change myself.... but how can I do it? Kamisama, I know and I realize that all of this bad situation is only a test given to me. but I want to pass this test. I don't want to ask you to get me out of this misery, no, I know that is not how the prayers work. I just want you to give me a physical and mental health, also a good fortune and the pure spirit to pass your test. Because even I've been surrounded in a lot of despair, I still believe that you still love me and I still believe that you never gave a test to us above our capability. So yes, I believe I can get out of this pit all by myself. This tournament will be the stairway to reach my dream just like the path Mirei is walking right now. Kamisama, give me your light to lighten me in this deep and dark path. Thank you for your kindness you always give to me!

Haruna then opens her eyes and blowing off the candle as she gets up while sounds the gong three times before leaving the shrine.
Post August 17th 2015, 8:39 am by My Watch Has Ended
The strength of men consists of honesty after losing the battle you targeted victory at and right now, I am speaking as a man who lost.

Am I filled as a positive man? Not as much as I’d hope to be had I become champion but I hold carry my scars as a stronger man than I did before because I learn my mistakes, my losses, anything that is apparently expected to barricade success from reaching out, I can break free and prove that I am nothing to forget when it comes to talent. Losses may be a term that has associated with me quite a bit and I never thought a loss was an option for me because I know victory was calling my name but maybe we’re not ready to combine and become a force that devastates the universe but one day, I shall come back. I shall come back to the World Championship picture and battle harder because without practice, I am destined to fail again. From now on until my time of need to challenge for the title once more, I can do nothing but exercise my strength to prepare for another chance to take what is mine. That may come one day in the near future but the attractive outlook about matches is that you never know what will happen, which is why I tend to avoid a certainty of success and make it a purpose. However direction you want to see my match this week as a continuation of my hunt for championship contention or a demotion as my result of a failure. Nevertheless, this is another chance to prove myself exclusive and once more, a true warning to any champion out there. No matter who wants to barricade my hope of victory, no matter who wants to see me fail, they won’t get what they want but only will suffer in punishment for their arrogance and my opponent this week certainly has that trait against me.

Of course, Clark Duncan won’t be calm before the storm so to speak but that doesn’t matter as I do love to see the butchering violence from any opponent as they step in the ring with me. Surely if you have stayed in touch with the past month, you’ll know Clark Duncan has developed a form of interest in me…Yes, I am sure that word will kindly describe the relationship between me and him after he will accuse me of corrupting the only thing that made him relevant after I demanded Maria to find something better to do in her sweet time. But you can’t exactly hold any ingratitude towards my comments. I look at her and then I look at you and I can’t form an appropriate connection for you and her. She did deserve better and then she betrayed you for finally understanding that you cannot influence her. It is a shame you dragged her down and held her career back because I can say that she certainly is a sweet and remarkable person. You on the other hand…you are just a ‘comedic’ embarrassment looking to entertain when all you do is slip on the skins of bananas. Then again, in your ‘reliable’ statement that you’ve thrown at me, I am supposed to be the man that is viewed in hatred and shouldn’t have any respect. Do you know the passion of hatred, Clark? Your desire for taking the title of hero is in no way cherished by me or anyone who wants to do what is right in this company, to right the wrongs people like you create. Your mind has been warped because of your bi-polar feelings over Maria Gonzales. There is no denial that her exclusion from you is creating a depressive phase yet you’re willing to allow yourself to manipulate her. Despite your claims that we’re both in no need to worry about Maria, I never have grown worried for Maria, I just wanted her to do a lot better than the clown that is you. For the record, there’s no link towards being the antagonist character in this match; my focus is to try and put myself on the path of champions once again, a path that no man would be enthusiastic to see you on. 

I have already decided how this ends and it ends with an execution. Not an execution to you but any signs of optimism you have left in that crippled body of yours. This is to establish the number one contender for the PURE Championship in which I will gladly accept and I know you will shove me aside to argue your right to the championship but this is where the situation turns funny. To be PURE Champion, you have to be relatively good at wrestling like you should with any championship in this company. The only thing that will keep you refreshed is if Maria suddenly caught your conflicting thoughts. You claim to know what you are doing but you’re not aware of half of what you are doing. You just like to manipulate everyone that is in your path, it doesn’t matter if they are close to you or just fans wanting to see a decent match, you will take a form of benefit from them because you have no morality. In EAW, the last thing you need to have concerns over is winning ‘cleanly’. When I first arrived in EAW back in 2012, I knew that commonly, EAW was dangerous even for the latest talent to walk through those doors and I suddenly picked up a few lessons. One of them was not to bitch about winning purely and the reason is because these incursions will happen when you least expect it. You can argue about my rights to any championship as much as you please but the truth is that I have worked vastly to get my career back to where is once was and I have been rewarded for my efforts. Do they want a man sunk in despair to be in a World Championship match? The fact that nobody cares for you adds insult to injury to reasons why you’d be best to steer clear from any World Championship matches in the near future at least, just be considerate that you’re thought about to be placed in the PURE Championship contenders match. Fact is, even if you do somehow take victory from my hands this weekend, I’ve learnt from experience that opportunities for a goal that is superior can replace the one you’ll be ready to provoke me for. Your speech has infected the fans with how you are so badly done to which is amusing because when I secure my chance to claim a championship for myself once again, I will give you something to complain about.
Clark Duncan
Post August 17th 2015, 4:18 am by Clark Duncan
Gather 'round children, it's story time.

You see, there was once this fellow called Clark Duncan. Time after time, opportunity after opportunity, he rued the plethora of chances he let slip. He bounced back every time, trying harder and harder to get a much deserved reward. Alas, our hero never quite got his just desserts. In fact, he even got kicked in the balls by a little bitch.

Our hero is not immune to failure, he simply takes it in his stride. Each loss fired him up more. The big bad guy in the story is a man named Liam Catterson. He was defeated by our hero but begged for a rematch on his own terms. He was about to lose before our hero was betrayed. The betrayal cost him a second victory over Liam. The bad guy was then mysteriously rewarded while our hero was left to piece together what the hell was going on.

I know what I'm doing.

You see, Liam and I, we've now got history. A series of altercations means that we know how each other well. That's both beneficial and detrimental. It's up to Liam to decide how this ends. There's no interfering in this one. No Maria Gonzales for either of us to worry about. It's fair game. I'm the first to admit I'm nervous. The fact that I've made a mess of my previous chances does play on my mind. But you know what makes me feel better? Knowing my opponent Liam Catterson struggles as well.

Tell me this Liam, how can you possibly walk out of Oakland this weekend with the number one contendership to Pure Championship? You haven't beaten me cleanly. You can't beat me cleanly. Think about it, what's working in your favor? The fact that you came off a loss to Devan Dubian at Midsummer Massacre? Sure, you got the nod from Ashten Cross after Starr Stan got injured, but you didn't deserve it. Hell, I reckon even I had more claim to that spot against Devan Dubian. You did what? Beat Caliban? Oh wow, so impressive. What's he done? Lost to The Mercenaries? Liam, understand this, I beg of you. You're not ruining anything. This is my crowning moment. My focus is getting through you to get to Aren Mstislav and the Pure Championship.

Victory is sweet and I'm going to get it.
James Robert Thomas III
Post August 17th 2015, 2:36 am by James Robert Thomas III

EXCLUSIVE: James Robert Thomas III Speaks!

You read it right, ladies and gentlemen -- James Robert Thomas was about to speak for the first time since his signing to the Voltage roster. Highly anticipated, he was ready to show the world what is in store when it comes to the debut of JRT3, whenever that may be. When the video opened, we saw him sitting in a black leather chair, dressed to the nines with an all black suit. When I say all black, I mean it -- all black. Black jacket, shirt, tie, socks and shoes. Dressed for a funeral it would seem to the commoner, but James Robert Thomas was anything but a commoner. Grasped in his right hand was a glass of high class brandy and placed between his left index and middle fingers was a big cigar. Cuban, probably, but it didn't matter. He took a sip of his Brandy and puffed on his cigar and blew the smoke into the air. He smiled and spoke for the first time, much to the dismay of whomever was watching.

JAMES ROBERT THOMAS III
[ THE MAN OF MUSCLE, STEEL & APPEAL ]
The name?  James Robert Thomas... the third.  But please, do NOT wear it out.  

An arrogant grin appeared on the face of one of the newest members to the Voltage roster -- the outspoken, arrogant, brash, cocky and any other adjective you can think of, James Robert Thomas the Third, or JRTIII for those who were close to him.  His smile was infectious, his looks were almost too good to be true -- he was the American dream come to life.  Dressed to the nines wearing a black three piece suit with a black inner shirt and a black tie, he truly was the epitome of perfection.  James scratched his perfect chin that was apart of his impeccable jaw line and chuckled softly under his breath before pressing forth.

JAMES ROBERT THOMAS III
As you can clearly tell, I am already the best dressed man in this company.  Then again, that's not saying a lot because when you are used to seeing nothing but bottom feeders and peasants, then the moment true perfection shows its face, you simply cannot believe it.  But please, do not check your computer screen, do not rub your eyes and for the love of God, do not close your computer because what you are witnessing right now?  It is real.  It's as real as you can get and it is the start of a new chapter in this company because finally, we can end the chapter on what was here before.  You know, the moronic, disgusting, bottomfeeding chapter that has been engulfing this company for God knows how long.  But now?  We start a new chapter; a chapter of class, dignity, perfection and it all starts with yours truly, JRT3.  

He positioned his tie as it came slightly off center after his venting.  He chuckled and shook his head, as if something funny came to mind.  Whatever it was, it surely made him have a good laugh.  The man was every bit as arrogant as people have heard.  But for some strange reason, you just wanted to hear more from him.  You hated the fact that you liked how he talked; his voice was calming and to the point where it became almost needed to live.  Okay, maybe we won't go that far, but it was a charming voice.  His voice was like a warm knife through butter, cutting through the hearts and minds of everyone watching.  James Robert Thomas, the newest member of the Voltage roster, was going to make a statement to anyone and everyone who was watching.

JAMES ROBERT THOMAS III
Look at this dais of pathetic simpletons that have brought this company down.  Nothing but boys trying to survive in a world made for men.  Do you honestly believe that anyone of these so-called "wrestlers" have any chance when going up against the best damn wrestler in the world?  And no, ladies and gentlemen, I am not talking about Xavier Williams, I am talking about me.  Xavier is not fit to lick the bottom of my five thousand dollar shoes, let alone fit to enter that ring with me.  That canvas is exactly that; a canvas and I am Bob Ross himself.  You know why, ladies and gentlemen?  Because give me thirty minutes and I'll show you the best damn thing your eyes have ever seen.  I'll do it every week until I go to meet my maker.  But when that day sadly comes, when I am up at the Pearly Gates and I meet the deity that broke the damn MOLD when he made me?  I'll shake his hand and say, "you finally did something right" because in this cold, disgusting, ugly world in which we live?  At least there is one diamond that shines brighter than the rest and baby, you're looking at 'em!  

He smiled and showed his pearly whites. Even his teeth were perfect. Damn him, there wasn't one flaw on this guy. His skin complexion was perfection; his posture was perfect, his teeth were pure white and he was every bit as talented as anyone. Was there any flaw in this man? Obviously not. He reached into the front pocket of his expensive jacket and put on a pair of dark sunglasses. Yes, he even wears sunglasses in doors. He smirked and nodded his head before saying one final statement to whomever was watching, which was the entire world.

JAMES ROBERT THOMAS III
Ain't that just a kick in the head?

He left the scene. Fade.

OOC: Just whipped this up in ten minutes. It'll get better, just wanted to get started. Hope it is good.
Post August 16th 2015, 8:00 pm by Guest
“I did it! I made it to the tournament! I knew I could do it! Anata no subete ga daun shite imasu!”

Hatsukyo dances for joy in her hotel room, her entire mind frazzled beyond belief at the knowledge of what she has endured to make it this far. She continues to dance until she stops immediately from what she is doing, and looks towards the window. She heaves a heavy sigh shaking her head in thought before pressing her head against the glass pane. She lets out a sigh, the window fogging up as she runs her finger along it before glaring and kicking at the air behind her. She slams her foot into the ground now, her face twisted into a knot of anger as she shakes her head agressivly.

“I made it. I’ve made it to the point that people are going to start actually looking at me like I can do something more with my career than what I’ve been dealt. I made it to the preshow of an FPV. My second match in EAW. Now, I’ve been entered into what could possibly be the biggest matchup of my entire career. The tournament that will decide who the true Empress of the Vixen’s division is. So far, I don’t think anyone has taken me seriously yet...and Cameron has obviously set her standards pretty low for me. She wants competition. I’m more than happy to give her some competition. I’ll give her competition the likes of which she has never seen. She lives on this island of herself, where she is the queen and we are little more than the rocks that have washed up on the island. She keeps throwing us back out into the ocean, but we will keep washing up. You aren’t a queen Cameron. In fact, you aren’t even a person. You’re another rock on the same island! You’re a part of the Vixen’s Division Cameron...whether you want to believe it or not...we can provide you with some dangerous competition.”

She stretches herself out and kicks at the air again, letting her thoughts drift on to other matters. She lowers her head down and sits on the floor remembering what she witnessed last night when it came down to the vixens championship match. Her heart sunk in her chest and she clenched her fists as she shook her head.

“One of the best matchups for our division. The Vixens championship match with Tarah Novah and Maddie. Then...Haruna-senpai...why did you ruin it? I understand the anger and frustration that you have inside of you, I really do. Just...why? You could have done anything, but the route that you took was...was…”

She blinks as she feels a tear land on her hand. Her eyes follow it as it slides from its place on her hand to the floor. She reaches up, rubbing her eyes before looking back up with a new level of determination brimming in them. She slams her open palms against the ground now, the anger billowing in her stomach ready to unload.

“Fine! I get it then! This place doesn’t care about what hardships you suffered in the past, or what you endured to get here. This place cares about the results that you make once you reach the top. Fine! I’ll reach the top of the mountain and I’ll be the one that gets my hand raised at the end of it. Cameron, Haruna, Maddie, even Tarah! I will beat every single one of them! It doesn’t matter what the division decides to throw against me now!”

She kips up from the ground taking her fighting stance on the floor and throwing two kicks before smirking. She sweep kicks the ground before moving back to a stand, pointing to the window with a wide eyed smile on her face. The joy that has risen in her eyes is the same joy that she has when she fights in the ring, the ability to persevere through combat and find it a joy to compete in one.

“My name is Hatsukyo Gin. I’m not here to establish a name for myself or things like that...or at least I wasn’t. I was here to have fun the only way I knew how. That’s too fight my heart out and give it my all in the ring against the very best that I can find. Now. I have a prize on the line. I want to claim my place as the Empress of the Elite. This tournament is a testament to the greatness of our division, and I am going to ascend to the top! EAW doesn’t really need a strong vixen at the top...but it’s going to get one! It’s going to get the best up and coming vixen to ever step foot in that ring! Min'na junbi o shimasu! I’m going to kick my way to the top of the mountain, and the first three rungs of the ladder to success are going to be all over Cameron’s pretty little boisterous face!”
Raven Lee
Raven Lee Promo
Post August 16th 2015, 7:07 pm by Raven Lee
 Empress Of Elite Round 1/Development Promo.

( The scene opens up with Raven laying down in the middle of a dark room. She is looking directly up at the ceiling and her eyes catch the camera as she bridges her body up looking at it in that position. She slowly rolls over to her stomach and just sends a very sadistic smirk to the camera.. She gets to her knees and gains a very straight posture and begins to speak.)

“ A world of fire…. beautiful flames blazing through buildings, demolishing the environment and leaving the world in complete ashes. Air filling with smoke that poisons the remainder of survivors while the sky at the brink of dawn with the amazing sun rising to display the work of despair.. The perfect analogy of what EAW’s fate intertwines with my destiny. I walk a very dark.. isolated path. My thoughts wander into very dark areas of my past and my body let’s out the aggression. I’m not insane, I’m fully stable minded. There is just something about the cries of pain that bring a slight glimmer of happiness to me. The vixens division is full of many simple-minded girls with similar goals and just hurt the state of the division unintentionally.. but I have very direct intentions. I will be the reaper that will haunt the vixens. I will be the secret assailant that picks them off one by one until there is nothing left. This division has been getting quite the publicity lately which makes my job that much more effective. This to me will never be about the “buzz” it is and always will be about self-intent. My intentions may be rash but they are definitely necessary.. this is just who I am.

However, I can’t shy away from my personal vendetta that currently needs my attention. Alexis, you gave a bit of struggle there at the end of our match on Voltage.. did I strike a nerve handing you another loss by my hand? The dragon seems to be trying to come out of it’s cave but it seems the seal is far too great for it to come out and play. It’s truly a shame because given enough time you will be nothing more than a pile of ashes spreading through the air as if nothing was there in the first place. You’ve whittnessed at first hand of what the darkness in my soul can do and unlike you my mission with you will soon be complete. It’s not really a matter of time, more like a matter of when I get my hands on you.. no one will be able to save you this time around. The battle between The Corrupt Dragon and The Motor City Reaper will come to it’s full effect and only one can survive.. Will it happen? In due time, I’m sure we’ll collide paths once again. But when we do finally clash, Alexis.. it will no longer be about personal ambitions… *Her eyes begin to narrow with a hint of aggression in her voice.* It will be strictly personal.”

( Raven leans back in a more sitting position putting her legs in front of her and she leans her head back and let’s out a sigh. As her head comes back up she seems a bit uneasy while brushing her hair over one side of her shoulder.)

“ Since the very day I signed with EAW I have beaten each vixen who has crossed my path. I have made it very clear that I will do anything and everything to achieve my goals and here I am patiently waiting for that one true challenge here within the division. 6 matches, 6 victories.. I’ve even beaten the so called number one contender for the vixens championship. The division is beginning to lack what it once had so much of.. not originality.. not talent… but the killer instinct. There are very few vixens who have a head on approach to things which I guess categorizes me in the unorthodox area of the division. I’ve stated before I’m use to being different but there is no excuse as to why there are only a handful of vixens that have the true will to achieve the things that they claim. The division was dying months ago, but new life has be breathed into the lungs of this division. It’s time the division got finished off before the vixens depression begins once more because given time it’s inevitable that the division will all fall down.. Hmmm? … *Sings* Ring around the roses… pocket full of posies.. Ashes,Ashes.. we all fall down.

( Raven stands up in a full stance and begins walking closer and closer to the camera before turning her head and smirking with a dark expression.)

Indecisiveness, a single word that defines Haruna’s recent actions. A blind side to two vixens and you towered over both of them.. is that a hint of jealousy or a cringe to your own failures. No matter the answer to that question one thing remains certain.. you have made these actions in an unstable state of mind. You want to be a champion? If I recall you were the ultimate failed vixen at PFP 8.. So now you realized that it will take more than what you’ve given in the past.. so this is where we stand now. The Motor City Reaper collides with what I’d prefer to call you “The Ideal Vixen.” The match in which dreams and nightmares combine in the reality of EAW. The blind side you pulled may have worked before, Haruna.. but I’m not that ignorant to fall victim to your actions. When you and I collide it’ll be more than just a match… I’m the kind of vixen that loves deeper meanings in my matches…

But you have walked into a new realm.. MY realm. This is where all of your nightmares become a true reality and you’re in a war within your own mind.. That’s the way I operate. How strong is your will Haruna? Does it overcome the odds.. or does it shrivel into nothing at the sight of fear? Haruna, I’ve seen what you can do.. and I’ve also seen what you couldn’t do. I will push you to your very limit and push you even more because that’s what needs to be done to expose “The Ideal Vixen” and show once and for all that Haruna… isn’t the future of The Division. There is no future for the division as long as there is air in my lungs. You’ll have to break me in two if you plan on winning Thursday because I will not lose to anyone like you, Haruna. I’ve heard your name being lifted up from the shadows and I’ve finally gotten my opportunity to strike!...... The darkness in my heart and the evil that fills my soul will shatter the light that you’ve built.. This is your fate…

The Empress of Elite? Another name for the vixens to obtain and feel lift their spirits….. This has a quite interesting concept to it, I’ll admit. However, this is not why I am in this tournament. My vision has been clear since day one and it will rise above all.. For I will not be “The Empress of Elite”.. I’ll be “The Empress of Chaos!”      

(Raven let’s out a huge roar before staring directly into the camera with a sadistic smile.)

The camera fades to black*
Cailin Dillon
Post August 16th 2015, 7:06 pm by Cailin Dillon

Empress of Elite Promo 1

Cailin Dillon holds her phone out and shoots video back at herself as she walks backstage at Mid Summer Madness. She has an amused look on her face as she struts through the hallways.

Cailin Dillon: Well I don’t have any FANCY EAW.com exclusives or anything, but I just got a big whiff of Maddie’s madness after her loss to Tarah tonight. Yeah, so it didn’t go your way. What did you expect? There’s something about the words summer and madness being in an FPV that makes me think we’re going to some crazy shit go down at some point during the night. And Ms. Maddie, that happened on your match. The sad thing is you act like this was it for you. Your last chance. Your single last moment to take that title from Tarah. I know what you’re thinking now. You’ll just bulldoze through the competition of A Block and ride the train to a Empress of Elite tournament title. Then you’ll fight her again and it won’t be the same.

Cailin tries to stifle some laughter but then bursts through. Almost dropping the phone in the process. But she regains her composure.

Cailin Dillon: You know, I’ve got a whole hell of a lot of respect for you. You were my teammate in my very first match in EAW. It’s be lying if I said I wasn’t pulling for you to take that title from Tarah, if anything just to give her an ego check right to the gut. I would have loved to see you win that title, and then go into your next match as the champion only to face little old’ Cailin Dillon. But you know what, you lost. You’re just another notch in Tarah’s belt now. Did you deserve to lose? Hell no. Haruna lost her damn mind tonight, and I know she’ll have it coming when you two face each other. But you know what? No matter how much I respect you, I will NOT be the one to just lie down and let you beat the hell out of me. That ain’t going to happen. No chance in hell. It any of y’all think I’m going to let Maddie start her one-woman revenge train and engineer it right past me, then you’re tripping on something really, really good.

Cailin leans against a wall, looking both ways and nodding with a smile to a staffer who passes by, although he can’t be seen in the video.

Cailin Dillon: Your cute little laugh wasn’t missed when you said you’d be facing me. I’m glad you think I’m a big joke that you can laugh about. You think you’re pissed off now, just wait until you leave Wednesday’s match realizing that you’re already one step further away from facing Tarah again. You aren’t taking me seriously, and it’s clear you’re way more focused on Tarah and Haruna then you are on this match. You think you can show up and picture me as one of those two? I wouldn’t take that strategy if I were you. You’re not going to kick my ass or wipe the mat with my pretty blonde hair, but you will beg me to stop beating your ass during our match. And by next week, you’ll be right back to shit talking little Haruna and her diary. I don’t give a damn if you’re the No. 1 contender or you’ve been here for two days. I’m the last person you walk into that ring and make an example out of. I thought you knew better than that Maddie, but I guess I was wrong about you.

Cailin shakes her head and bites her lip as she sighs.

Cailin Dillon: Maddie, you talked all about how this was your moment. Haruna ruined your legacy, blah, blah blah. If you really think that was your moment, then you are truly delusional. You know you’ll get another chance. But it’s not gonna be by winning this tournament, not if I have anything to do with it. At least not by beating me to start it. When we fight this Wednesday, I’m going to show you what it’s really like to be a victim. You want tears? You’ll have your own to dry. Maybe Maria can sit by your side to wipe them away. Or maybe she’ll realize her own opportunity at hand and be focused on her matches. Don’t worry about anyone coming down and trying to mes with your match again. If they do, I’ll fight ‘em off myself! You won’t kick my ass and I won’t be made an example of by anyone. You think that you’ll get screwed over in this tournament, and I think you’re right. I think you already did. They paired you up with me, Maddie. And they gave you a first round fight against me. You were destined to open the EoE tournament with a loss. Oh, you’ll get your payback, but it won’t be this week. This week will only fill you with more excuses to make after you lose. Who knows, maybe you can use that to fuel your fire for Haruna.

Cailin smirks and laughs as she pushes off the wall.

Cailin Dillon: See you Wednesday, hunny.

The camera video fades to black as it shows the grin on Cailin’s face.
Lucas Johnson
Post August 16th 2015, 6:52 pm by Lucas Johnson
After Mid Summer Massacre - Staples Center Parking Lot

The Franchise Demon is walking to the private parking lot with his luggage at the back of the Staples Center as he sees a worker locking the doors leading to the parking garage?

FD: What the fuck are you doing bro? My car is in that parking garage?

Worker: Sorry sir, the event closed later then expected so we had to close the parking garage on time. We did move all the talent's cars to the public parking garage down the block, the workers there should have you're keys.

FD: I've been in this company for over six fucking months and I wasn't even booked on the card tonight and now I got to find my own car? Ohh....man I'm going to show the EAW Board of Directors why I am the future of this damn company. 

Worker: I'm sorry sir, I can't help you. Have a good night!

The worker walks away as The Franchise Demons begins to flip out and punches his fist against the wall then walks towards the public parking garage. Minutes later walking down South Figueroa Street, as The Franchise Demon approaches the parking garage and cheered by some fans a hobo standing outside the garage is asking for some change as he's wearing an old denim jacket

Hobo: Help the homeless! Haven't eaten in days please could really use some food! God bless!

FD: My family died when I was a kid and I grew up in foster care, you think I give a shit about you on the street?

Hobo: Come on sir, I haven't in days! A dollar would just help.

FD: Listen you little piece of shit, I've been to hell and back with my family being murdered in front of my own fucking eyes. You think I'm going to award you my hard earned cash for living such a shitty life? That's your problem and sure as hell ain't mine!

Hobo: Have a nice day to, asshole!

The homeless man takes a deep breath as The Franchise Demon walks away. The Franchise Demon enters the parking garage as there is a line of EAW roster members in line waiting for there keys.

FD: Mother fucker! This day keeps getting worse and worse, I will be treated rightfully because the whole Voltage and EAW roster will see that I am fucking good enough just to make a FPF card.

The Franchise Demon stands there impatiently for the next couple of minutes then decides to approach the worker at the front of the line and hand him a twenty dollar bill.

FD: Hey jackass, I have a long day ahead of me in the morning. Let me get my fucking keys...oh yeah my name is Franchise Demon if you didn't already know moron!

Worker #2: I'm really sorry about the wait Mr. Franchise Demon. Here are you're keys and have a good night!

FD: Thanks....now go eat a dick and enjoy you're crappy ass job!

The Franchise Demon walks to the second floor of the parking garage and finds his car. He THROWS his luggage in his car and gets in his car and speeds away as he drives towards his hotel. As he drives away he makes a promise to himself that he will show the EAW Board that he's good enough to make it on the Civil War card
Vanessa Holiday
Post August 16th 2015, 5:53 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Empress of Elite promotion #1

“And god said, let there be light.”

I find myself, once again, on the losing side of competition once more. First, Haruna cost ME the match at Pain for Pride 8; then, just this past weekend at Midsummer Massacre, Haruna cost my best friend Maddie HER title. It seems that this division is starting to get used to short cuts and not working their way to the top; and that is something I will not stand for. This Empress of Elite tournament is here for a reason, it is here to make careers and to also break them, and I cannot wait to break Lumen Gray’s career. I know that you’re new here, we’ve all been there before. However, it’s obvious you’re not going to go farther than pre-show entertainment with your plastered, cheesy fake smile and your pretentious ways. Yes, I have nice things, and YES, I DO gloat about it; but would you like know why? Because I have earned it the entire time I’ve been here. Win or lose, I work my ass off in the ring every single night and I keep it one hundred and ten percent real at all times. Lumen, you are obviously a sneaky little fucker who thinks that smiling and showing the world a misinterpretation is a smart move to do in EAW, and I am telling you right now, it is not. I became the fastest rising Vixen by staying true to my goals, by standing up for myself and making sure no one takes advantage of me; and there is no way you are going to pull one on me, honey. I am Maria Gonzales, one of the most respected Vixen’s in this entire division. I am The Bitch Next Door, the Miami Made vixen, and I won’t let a little British punta take my place so easily. This tournament means everything to me. This is finally my chance to get to the top, to show every elitist, vixen, corporate asshole or fan that I am ready, I have BEEN ready for a long time now. You can dart your sparkling eyes, Lumen, you can flip your blonde Barbie hair, but at the end of the day your personality is nothing more than prosthetic. You are a counterfeit of a real Vixen, you are not on the level that I am nor will you ever be. You step into the ring with me on Thursday night, and all eyes are going to be on me, and everyone will watch as a true vixen carves her path in the tournament.

As for this tournament? This tournament is going to become my legacy, I WILL become the first Empress of Elite winner and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Not Tarah, not Aria, hell, DEFIANTLY not the Skydrivers. This tournament needs to have a valuable reputation to hold in the future; I mean, if someone like Lumen Gray wins how can we hold this tournament as prestige? I mean, kid, when god said let there be light he didn’t have someone with the same personality as a piece of cardboard in mind.  I honestly really feel bad for you, though…I mean, embarrassing you is going to suck…for you. I am going to take great pride in the fact that I made you an example and not a regret. It’s going to be amazing to take your glossy, porcelain skin and break your shell when I hit the Miami Made. Knock, knock, who’s there? The Bitch Next Door has come to play.  Whether it is Eris LeCava, Haruna, Ariana, even Cameron Ella Ava…they cannot stop me rising to the top. Everyone thinks that I am Maddie’s little sidekick, they think I am her friend just to get to the championship; well, I’m sorry to let you know this, but you are dead wrong. I am my own person, and Maddie and I have both agreed that when it comes down to the championship, tag teams nor should friendships get in the win. This isn’t about being peachy keen with her, this is about taking my rightful place at the top; whether it’s by Maddie as champion or her by my own side. However, I know in my heart of hearts that I am the true winner by default. Maddie, you may be my best friend, but the championship is something that has been in my sights ever since I started training…and nothing will get in my way. Our friendship doesn’t have to suffer, okay? You’re a close second, no worries. Anyways…

Why is it though, that everyone seems to underestimate me? “Oh, her alignment with Maddie MUST mean that she is cheerleader on team Maddie!” What kind of bullshit statement is that? Doesn’t anyone understand that I have already taken down ELISTISTS in my run? I have derailed Clark Duncan from his pursuit and cost him not only a match but his integrity, along with a feud against Liam Catterson; and you wanna know why I actually did it? To show my self-worth. I am not only above you, Lumen Gray, but also Clark Duncan and Erica Ford who I have also happily defeated in my time here. So, let me ask you one question; do you even dare to say that I am nothing less than my own person? That I am less than a prominent Vixen in this division? My name is dropped CONSTANTLY when it comes to this division, people like you who come in with a chip on their shoulder just strive to be me. I’ve lost some, but only because idiots decided to get on my bad side; which, in your case, is anything but ideal. I may be 5’2 and only one hundred and fifteen pounds, but guess what? This spitfire will easily take you down. You can ‘rise’ to the occasion and try to ‘lure’ me into your pathetic little religion of light worshiping, but at the end of the day you’re nothing more than a shadow in the midst of me. I will gladly destroy this little light that thought she could, and I will MORE than gladly pick up my 3 points and move on to bigger, greater things. This story is about me, and never about you.

And as for Haruna is concerned, her actions are totally indescribable and I cannot even begin to talk about how disappointed I am in her. She is supposed to be there for the good people in this division, but instead she’s just left herself lonely with nobody but her little scissor buddy, Ariana, who I will also GLADLY beat in the block. So if Haruna is even thinking about getting in my way and interfering in my matches, I will make sure I bloody her precious face and bruise her tiny warrior soul. You have let down not only your little fans around the world, whom I could honestly care less about, but also people like Maddie and I who thought you could actually help the division; dominating it won’t help, just ask Tarah. At least people like Maddie and I give their opponents a chance to fight; unless we know better, in which we take matters into careful handling. These opponents, however, shouldn’t expect me to show up at ringside and give them a reason to bitch. I am going to be backstage, minding my own business until I get into that ring and I absolutely destroy my opponent. Your fate, Lumen, is secured. Thursday night I will make an example of you gladly. I hope you are prepared to get a 1 on 1 interview with the truest Vixen in EAW.

Adios little ben,

Maria Gonzales
Post August 16th 2015, 4:59 pm by Guest
.:EMPRESS OF ELITE ROUND 1:.
The scene begins with an image Eris LeCava, wearing a red, satin see-through nightgown lying on her bed. The camera zooms out as a knock is heard through the door. Eris, while rubbing her hands over her body softly says “come in” as a sultry, sexy HeartBreakGal walks in wearing a black satin robe with nothing underneath. HBG walks towards Eris as HBG kneels next to the bed.

HBG: Oh beautiful one (HBG runs her hand through Eris’ hair as Eris continues to rub her hands over her body) I’m so happy I finally dumped Y2dickpact and the Hexa-Cunts and decided to stay with you.

Eris stops her actions and rolls on to her stomach. She looks at HBG as a smile forms on Eris’ face.

Eris: I will do anything in my power to make you proud, Miss Gal. But first, why not a simple kiss?

HBG shyly giggles as she puckers her voluptuous lips. Eris does the same as she slowly leans towards HBG. Finally they –

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Finally they . . .----

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Eris suddenly opens her eyes and finds herself staring at her dirty ceiling. She quickly sits up as she sees her HBG action figure lying next to her. Disappointed that it was only a dream, Eris rubs her eyes as the knocking on the door continues. Eris sighs as she jumps to her feet and runs towards the door. She then opens the door.

Eris: Oh my… LILLIAN!

The camera reveals Lilly, Eris' former roommate, wearing a dirty old camo jacket with khaki pants and combat boots, standing in front of Eris. Lilly gives Eris a warm hug as Eris invites her inside. After a few moments of catching up, the camera shows the girls sitting in the kitchen table, mingling over some coffee.

Lilly: I can’t believe the Empress of Elite tournament is already going to start! Have you seen who your first match is against?

Eris: Oh! (Eris takes a huge gulp from her coffee) Yeah! Some bitch named Alexis … Paleoontrapist? Honestly, it sounds like the girl was named after a dinosaur. I’m not worried at all. I’ll have you know that I’m in a Zen state of mind. I couldn’t be bothered.

Lilly: Oh come on, Eris! You can’t just lay low just because Alexis hasn’t showed her true value. Remember when you first joined? Everyone thought you were a loon but you ended up being the Vixen who made the most impact in that match!

Eris: Oh, gross – Don’t mention the word Impact around me. Please and thank you. Either way, I understand that I shouldn’t underestimate Alexis. Who knows maybe she’ll finally crawl under that rock she’s been living in and will actually take her status as a Vixen seriously? However, I have the right to doubt her and her wrestling abilities AND NOT TO MENTION her loyalty to EAW. Wasn’t she one of the Vixens who were squashed in that big Pain for Pride event? I don’t even recall the girl being in a match since then, Lillian! What type of Vixen is that? Definitely not one who deserves to win the Empress of Elite tournament. Now, look at me for example; I’ve been humiliated, HUMILIATED, in front of millions. Have I ever doubted my place here in EAW? No. Have I ever laid low because I didn’t like how things came across during the shows? NO. In fact, the shit that pisses me off, like that incest-bred Chuck Scene MOTIVATES me to continue. You know, Lillian, I’m so tired of all of these Vixens thinking that they’re owed something. Take Maddie, for example; she fucked up and lost her chance at being the Vixens champ. I bet you she wants a rematch of some sort – HA! Yeah, right. And look at Haruna, she thinks that by taking out the challenger and the champ she’ll automatically get a shot at the title – HA! LOOK AT MARIA GONZALES, being Maddie’s side-kick won’t you get anywhere either, honey. The only way to get near that championship is by defeating ME. I refuse to let these attention-hogging PIGS get anymore TV time. I swear to god, if anyone wants a shot at winning the Empress of Elite tournament, they’re going to have to go over my dead fucking body. I refuse to be pushed back once more because of these Vixens. My time to show my true worth has come and no one, not Chuck, not Maddie, not Tarah, not Haruna, not one bitch from A or B block will stop me. I AM DONE BEING PUSHED TO THE SIDELINES!

Lilly: You know what? This is making me excited and I’m not even in the god damn tournament! YOU WILL WIN THIS, ERIS. You have what it takes; you have this immense talent that will take you places if you use it wisely. You have this in the bag and you WILL BE THE WINNER!

Eris: My goal in life was to be in EAW and I accomplished that. My second goal was to make my time in EAW worthwhile… and I will succeed.

Lilly: Right on, by the way, why did you take so long to open the door when I was knocking? I was out there for like 20 minutes!

Eris: Oh, it’s, um, you know, uh, hey want to see my updated shrine?!

Eris takes Lilly by the hand as they both walk into another room. The camera then fades to black. 

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next