Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
My Watch Has Ended

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Liam Catterson on May 22nd 2015, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Venom
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 21st 2015, 5:30 pm by Venom
There always come a time when you are forced to re considering your position and as yourself if you're doing the right thing. I have been asking this to myself on a daily basis for the better part of two months, but I still don't have an answer, and every time I think I'm close to one, it only continues to elude me. I am often doubted and questioned by others, and generally they are those who have a legitimate right to do so depending on their position in the company. But when an individual who is in a worse state than I am begins to view me as his inferior, it becomes my duty to send them back to reality.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I had completely gotten what I had done since my return to EAW. I also wasn't aware that I've lost my only match since Pain for Pride either.

Have you ever heard of sarcasm? Have you also been told that you sound ridiculous. You associate me with failure as everybody else does, but have you ever taken the time out of your ego filled schedule to question if you're in a better position than me? The only time you've been relevant since I returned was when you were losing to Zach Genesis. While you got tossed around in a Ladder Match at Pain for Pride, I'd went head to head with Hall of Famer in one of the greatest Tag Team Matches in Pain for Pride history. I've been booked once since Pain for Pride. What have you done since then? Complain more than Alex Anderson does when he loses is what I say you've done. Losing a title match makes you worthy of a rematch right away? Where's the logic in that? I've done a lot of thinking recently and I can honestly say it's been beneficial to me as a elitist and as a human being. Doing the same could really help you out as well. I was disowned by Nick Angel but what has he done recently? Defeat the Franchise Demon is the most relevant thing he's done since Pain for Pride, and it's fair to say that isn't much of an accomplishment. My past isn't the point of all this, it's the present. Putting yourself back on the radar doesn't begin with defeating a huge name in his company, doing something like that is a process that you take one step at a time. If I defeat you, will that put me back on the radar? I doubt it. The way you've performed lately, the only thing it gives me is knowing that I now have a victory under my belt. You've always been simple minded. You refuse to open your mind to more possibilities. Your anger continues to threaten your very existence and you even let an adversary of yours that you refuse to acknowledge as a threat push you over the edge. You and I have never engaged with one another before, and I can already say that I have the advantage. I more at peace than I have been in a long time. Frustration is an understandable emotion, but there's also a point where it becomes just plain childish, and you surpassed that point long ago. Maybe I can be of assistance to you by helping you grow up.

In every group I have been a part of, I have done my part. And it's far more than you think. I was the only one who remained loyal to the House of Renegades. Every member didn't stay for long. Nick Angel soon became nothing more than a water boy. The one constant was that Hades and I always were ready to fight and pursue the goal we wanted to achieve. Scott Diamond and I was a tragic story. I didn't ask to team with him and with him the feeling was mutual. In the Holy Brigades I fought the dictatorship that Nick and I seemed to be in and when it was just the two of us, I remained loyal to our cause up until the point that Nick finally gave in and took the easy way out by turning the blame to someone else. Even in singles competition I have been effective. Alone I have won at Pain for Pride. Alone I have ended undefeated streaks such as that of Moonlight Predator's. Alone I have defeated men like Ryan Savage and on more than one occasion defeated the current EAW Champion Xavier Williams. I've done all that alone with no outside help or cheap tactics. When I am on my own, I am as good as anybody in this company. The hardships I have faced make yours look insignificant and I'm still here and I'm also not complaining. The simple process of defeating you is all it will take to open your eyes to something more than just the little fantasy world that you have created for yourself.

I have a lot more to prove and a lot more to fight for than you do.I have a lot more to complain about but I've learned that will get you no where. This new chapter in my career begins now and a lesson on how to defeat Scott Oasis will be the first page.
Silas Thatch
Post August 21st 2015, 4:27 pm by Silas Thatch
$ Rokuro Masuda has arrived in America at last. After the unfortunate death of his mother and the discovery of a secret that has the potential to change his entire life, Rokuro ponders how this secret will affect his life and MasudaCorp. industries inside of his office over at his corporation. All of a sudden he receives an important call from an important person... $

(Rokuro picks up the phone)

Rokuro: Hello?

???: 最近どうですか?!

Rokuro: Who's.. this?

???: Did you forget about your old pal Tadao???

Rokuro: Tadao! It's been a long time, how have you been?

Tadao: I've been alright.. I know it's been a long time and I apologize I didn't call you sooner, but I just have been so busy trying to find another job. I heard about your mother, how are you feeling man?

Rokuro: Empty, sad.. devastated. At first I couldn't believe it, I could not accept that she was gone. But I think I have finally come to terms with the fact I won't ever see her again and that.. that made me stronger.

Tadao: I'm so sorry. I really am, my friend.

Rokuro: Did you say you were trying to find a job? How come you didn't call me to  tell me before?

Tadao: Like I said I have been busy, very busy. I barely have time for my family. I got a job and now I'm looking for another because things just haven't been so easy for me economically lately. We've been struggling.

Rokuro: Are you trying to piss me off? We've known each other since we were kids.Why didn't you ask me for money?

Tadao: You know I don't like being handed stuff. I'd much rather earn it. Plus you've already helped so much.

Rokuro: Listen, are you willing to come to America? Your English isn't bad at all I think we could use someone like you here.

Tadao: I am, the problem is my family... I can't just leave them and go to America. They need me more than ever.

Rokuro: So? Bring them here with you. You get a house, a car and a job I am certain you will love. Your kids will get a great education I will make sure of that. They will love it here.

Tadao: You will really do that for me, Rokuro?

Rokuro: Of course, man. You're like an older brother to me. You're the only friend I have left.

Tadao: That is great! Thanks for everything, Rokuro! How many other security guards you got over at MasudaCorp.?

Rokuro: You're not going to be a security guard.. Or anything similar. I want you to be in my corner every single time I step foot inside the ring. What do you say?

Tadao: Sounds good to me. Better than good as a matter of fact.. I can't believe you'd do that for me. I have been considering moving to America for several months now I was just waiting for the right opportunity. I was actually at the airport waiting for you early in the morning, didn't you see me?

Rokuro: ... Wait, you are here already?

Tadao: I forgot to tell you, yeah. Your sister gave me all the info on your flight in advance. I had to see you in person since we haven't seen each other in so long.

Rokuro: But how did you get the money? You just told me you were struggling economically...

Tadao: I was saving up. Besides, I needed to come see America anyway if I was going to live here. I got to find a place to live, learn everything I can about this place.

Rokuro: I already told you I am taking care of that. You got nothing to worry about. You trained me to be a professional wrestler. We're friends, too. I have to repay you somehow.

Tadao: I will never forget what you're doing for me, bro.

Rokuro: So, where are you right now? You should come visit --

Tadao: I'm actually here in MasudaCorp. but this lady is being a complete bitch and won't let me through..

Rokuro: I gave her the job back, I gave her another opportunity because I thought I was being unjust and uncompassionate and she STILL can't do her job right. This is disappointing and frustrating. I guess I'm going to have to fire her.  Hold o --

Tadao: Don't worry, homie. I just left anyway. I'll come by some other time. Just don't forget to look for me when you need me.

Rokuro: I'm pretty sure I'll get a match soon. When I do, I'll contact you as soon as possible.

$ After hanging up the phone, Rokuro continues to ponder whether or not his father is really alive and if all the rumors about him are true. The video ends with Rokuro Masuda getting ready for a board meeting $
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 21st 2015, 2:28 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Empress of Elite: Showdown

“Yeah, Cam! You can do it! Win the tournament! Get the crown! We are rooting you to win!”—said no one ever. Perhaps, that can be you, Haruna. You happened to be my little cheerleader. You were probably the only person that had some faith in me. What happened? Is it because you have the opportunity to defeat me and get those three points? Or is like you said before and people change? Sometimes for the better or in your case, I changed for the worse. You need to know that I still have the same objective like every other Vixen. I want to win the Empress of Elite Tournament. I want that crown for myself and to show that I am above all of you, even our Vixens Champion. Wouldn’t that be nice? To not only be a Goddess, but an Empress? To rule above all of you. If I win this tournament, I would be a shoo-in to be part of the Vixens Championship chase. I was able to win the tournament and Tarah was not. That statement right there speaks volumes about what our Vixens Champion is capable of doing. Can you envision that, Haruna? Oh wait, you can’t because your focus should be in our match on Showdown.

The fans of EAW and the Elitists have already casted in their ballots. If it were up to the fans, Tarah would be your Empress. I mean, have you ever seen how those fans blindly worship that freak from the ground on up? It’s disgusting. This is why I don’t give a damn about the fans that blindly worship me. Hell, I don’t care about the fans that want to crucify me. I don’t seem to care about anyone anymore. If those people are still clapping for me after all the shit I’ve been through, power to them, but I am not going to give them a smile and nod. I’m not planning to win the Empress of Elite Tournament for them. The only person I am winning this tournament for is for me. Me, myself and I only. I don’t know where the fuck you’re getting the information about people wanting me to win because it is already predetermined. They want someone to hold that crown and I don’t believe it is me. I’m not everyone’s favorite Vixen. It might be, Maria, Maddie, Caitlin, Tarah or even you, but it seems like no one even gives a damn that I am part of this tournament.

Tarah Nova brought hope into the Vixens Division, you brought in life and I’m just here to establish it once more. There is a bunch of Vixens. This is the most that I have seen in this Division since I debuted in EAW about six years ago; however, are they are strong and up to my status of competition? Nope! I feel like they could be better. My hope is that this tournament brings the best out of everyone, but I could personally care if that happens or not. I’m just looking out for myself and what happens to me. Basically, you nailed my objectives. I want to bring attention to not only the other Vixens, but Elitists as well. My expectation is that they will take notice and be impressed. In reality, they will just laugh it off and I’ll remain in the Vixens Division with you fun gals. You do not even know the sexism in this company? I mean, we are encouraged to fight the Elitists, but the moment that happens and we make a great first impression, they stop all of our momentum and put is “in our place”. If we are talking about a household, the Vixens Division would be the kitchen.

Cameron was this…Cameron was that…Cameron did this…Cameron did that…Cameron is about to hit your head with a brick if you don’t stop bring up the woman I once was. Honestly, it is looking back in the past at the woman that I once was that is preventing me from moving on. People may think that I might have a difficult time with letting go of my past, but I am handling it quite fine; however, there are people that are having a more difficult time with letting go like Haruna. I admired that you admired me with specific things. You admired that I was a fighter and that I fought with all of my heart. I am still that. Do you not realize it? I still fight with my heart! Look, I am not going to assure you that I abandoned on my beliefs, but I am still the fighter that I was before. Egotism is such a double standard here. If a man was considered egotistical, other people will call him confident. If a woman was considered egotistical, she would be called a bitch. How do you not know that I am confident in myself now? Hell, you can call me a bitch, but I am confident as hell about it now.

What you don’t understand, Haurna is that I am bring some attention back to the Vixens Division. After spending about a year with the Elitists, I was able to stick out like a sore thumb because I was the only female and it presented me with an opportunity to elevate my game up. Now that I am back with you girls, I am still bring the attention that I got from the other Division and bringing it to the Vixens. Instead of a thank you, you get the impression that I am only doing this to elevate myself? Oh please! Can you realize while I shoot myself to the next level, I am also bringing some attention to the Vixens? Hell, you look at the Empress of Elite poster and by placing me front and center, people gravitate towards it. If you were to place yourself or even Maddie in front of it that people will over look at it. Perhaps, one day you will gain the ability to capture the attention of everyone, but as of right now, I’ve been doing that. People can deny that they do not look at me twice, but everyone knows that is a lie.

At Showdown, you want to make me regret all of things I have done? Geez, you sound like my ex. “I’ll make you regret what you did.” Do you want to know what him and you have in common, yours words do not impact me the slightest. I am not scared of anything anyone says to me. Honestly, I pity for people like you because you think you are doing the right thing by putting me in my place, but the fact is: you can only place me “in my place” for so long until I realize that I can do whatever I want around here. There is no one that can tell me what to do and if they do, I will not stay down for long. You do not know my pain, Haruna. You do not know the feeling of having something ripped away from the people you hate the most. You don’t know the feeling of losing something you never had the chance to fight for because they wanted to get rid of me first. Goodly, I am have been able to turn that tragic pain into a wonderful triumph and that is what will happen when this tournament is said and done.
Post August 21st 2015, 1:49 pm by Bloody Jack
SH0WD0WN PR0M0 #1

It seems that a majority of the roster here in EAW has forgotten what it means to be Chairman.  So allow me, for the benefit of the stupid and those who appear content to commit career suicide, to state the textbook definition of what a Chairman is...

chair.man
1.)  He presiding officer over a meeting, committee, or board.
2.)  The administrative head of a department.

To make it even easier for you all to understanding...IT MEANS I AM THE FUCKING BOSS!!!  THE MAN IN CHARGE!!!  THE HEADCHEESE!!!  THE BIG "FUCKING" KAHUNA!!!  That means you all shut the fuck up and do what I say!  I've been running this company over nearly a year now, even though many of you thought I didn't have the know-how to be a proper Chairman.  Yet under my reign this company has grown in more ways than any other person has achieved before in my office!  Our first world tour, a bigger roster than we know what to do with, and the best Pain For Pride anyone has ever seen!  Yet despite all this I still suffer insubordination and criticism for my way of running things.  And Mr. Rosso has recently become very vocal in his criticism.  First off all, let me say I find it very "brave" of you to finally speak out against me...after the Hexa-CUNTS beat me down like a pack of cowards.  How funny it is that NOW you find your balls and dare speak out against me.  Now you decide to stand up and fight me?!  Let me remind you of something Carlos, when I stood up against Mr. DEDEDE a year ago, I didn't do it after someone else beat him up for me, I didn't ride the tailcoats of somebody else starting the fight...I DID IT ON MY OWN!!!  It was a fight I started and a fight I ended!  So this little bravado you're displaying now is cute, but quite pathetic.  Yet it can also be enlightening because it can explain away the very frustrations you spoke about.  You lamented about how you can no longer chase for the World Heavyweight Championship, how you've fought and struggled, and boohoohoo!  You are such a fucking pansy!  The reason you haven't achieved anything is because you never had the balls to take it!  I offered you all those perks to see if you were the kind of man who would answer when opportunity knocked.  But you never did!  Then I waited to see if you were the kind of man who would make his own opportunity.  But you failed that test as well!  Do you see the pattern yet?  You're a man who only takes the safe route.  You only take risks when its "safe" and "secure" for you.  But I'm not that kind of man!  My career has been based on taking risks, and while some of them didn't pay off, the vast majority has.  Why?  Because I know how to play this game Carlos!  I'm a master while you're still playing on Easy Mode!  You're inconsistent have never evolved once since you arrived.  And yet you bitch and moan about not achieving what you want?!  Don't make me laugh!  Those names you listed off, they were more worthy of a World Title shot than you ever have been in EAW.  Even your own time running your own federation in CWF was pathetic compared to my tenure as Chairman.  And spare me your indignation about the Dynasty situation.  Dynasty had a fair chance to survive at Pain For Pride, and they lost!  That roster had the opportunity to join the winning team after it was over, but they decided to stay on a sinking ship, so don't blame me because they're all drowning!  And I took the World Championship because that is not the property of the brand, it is the property of EAW, and thus MY property!  You too could've decided to join Showdown or Voltage, but you backed the losing team, and now you blame me for not having something to aspire to?!  You're the kind of person who blames others for their own failings, and that kind of person is weak and useless in my EAW!  

My one and ONLY mistake in EAW was being too soft on all of you.  I should've been more of a hard-ass from the start.  Because apparently you have forgotten that I didn't usurp the authority from EAW, or even the Board of Directors.  The Board is not EAW...I AM EAW!!!  Everything you see and touch is mine!  The ring, the locker rooms, the championships, even the Vixens and Elitists themselves, all of it is mine!  And I can do with any of it what I want!  If I wanna shut down Dynasty, I will!  If I wanna strip a person of their championship, I will!  If I wanna fire someone for no reason, I will!  If I want to beat you within an inch of your life, I will!  And their is nothing you or anyone else can do to stop me!!!  This power trip I'm on, it ends when I say it ends!  And it's NEVER going to end!  I am what's best for EAW!  I am what makes this company grow!  And this company will continue to grow under my reign.  So you can either accept that and get with the program, or you can get buried with the rest of the trash.  The choicse Mr. Rosso...is yours!  
Cailin Dillon
Post August 21st 2015, 11:20 am by Cailin Dillon

Empress of Elite Round 2.2

Cailin Dillon walks down the steps near a podium and walks towards a car as a rowdy crowd makes noise behind her. She pulls her phone out from the front of her dress and flips through a few texts as she pulls the door open and settles down inside. As soon as she shuts the door, the car takes off. She holds her phone in her lap.

Cailin Dillon: These rallies are all about getting people into the right mindset. In all honesty, there isn’t a person on this roster that shouldn’t understand what this is all about. Well, maybe the main eventers don’t. But EAW has a giant roster and there is talent being regularly wasted while the selected few, the favorites continually get every chance to try and fail. Example… I’m no fool. This is a man’s world, yet someone like me is clearly rising her way through the ranks. This episode of Showdown, they crammed my match into the preshow. What, is the EAW upper management worried about my Iconomy boys showing up and causing a little havoc? I already told y’all I’m going to do this one by myself. If they show up, it won’t be because I asked. They are right, united we conquer and divided we fall. But I don’t want any other Vixen to think I’m trying to cheat them at this. And I don’t want them to take that all as ammunition to use against me. So I made the decision to do this as me. It’s the most organic experience I can offer to the rest of the Vixens, just losing to Cailin Dillon because she doesn’t need any help. This is her, well, my destiny.

The car comes to a stop and she sits patiently as the door is opened. A polite smile is flashed to the driver as she walks into a hotel and starts heading down a hallway towards a room.

Cailin Dillon: This is nothing fancy, but when you’re working on starting a revolution, you can’t go with fancy, at least not at the beginning. You see, you start out small and get the background work done. You get your hands dirty before you make appearances. For me, my journey on the EoE path started out big against Maddie, but now I’m diving back down and working on getting these hands dirty. This girl, Alexis Parthenopaeus… what a last name. She’s in the same group as me in the eyes of the EAW’s decision makers. In their system of class, we are at the low end. They don’t see us among the top of the crop, and this tournament is our chance to take it. The problem for you is, I’m the more determined one out of the two of us. That much is crystal clear. But even while I’m beating you, realize that I’m also fighting for you. Just because we’re new doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be given the adequate opportunity to show we belong. I don’t care if you’ve been here for two weeks or five years, we’re all fighting for the same thing. We all want a chance to say we’re the best, and we all deserve that opportunity. Only a few of us have truly been chosen to represent the voiceless, and we’re letting ourselves be heard. But to make sure this mantra is taken seriously, I have to continue to make an example of everyone I’m matched up with. Sadly, Alexis, that now includes you.

Cailin enters a room and tosses her phone on the bed before walking up to a desk with a large mirror, she stares into it and smirks.

Cailin Dillon: It doesn’t matter what I did in my last match, this match I have to be even better. Every coach in the world is guilty of the same coach speak week in and week out. They all want to get better every day and win one day at a time. I win every day, that’s how I continue to get better. I’m taking every chance I can get to rise to the challenges the EAW has presented me with. They may put me in a lower class than I belong. None of us belong in classes at all! But I will continue to ascend to a greater level than they ever expected. I’ll do it however I can by any means necessary. You have chosen to remain mostly quiet which is a strangely noble strategy, but this tournament is all about making sure your voice is heard out of the ring and your power and potential is shown inside of it. It’s time to show the world who the best Vixens in the EAW really are. It’s all about survival of the fittest in the EoE.

Cailin pushes herself away from the mirror and crosses her arms.

Cailin Dillon: My choice — my strategy — is to make sure everyone understands exactly what I want to do. First up, Alexis, is beating you. After that, it will be on to the next one. Oh, I'm just getting started.
Post August 21st 2015, 4:21 am by Yoshikage Eto
Showdown Promo:

*Kerry is training in a gym in Nebraska. Practicing punches on a punching bag. He smiles as his punches make the bag fly back, not even putting his full force into the punches.*

Kerry: Thomas Minns... And Troy Archello. Hmmm...

*Kerry sits thinking and wipes the accumulated sweat on his forehead with a towel. He then gets up and begins pacing*

Kerry: I'll start with Thomas, we've went over this before man, and you just keep saying the same thing. I don't pander to the fans, they just naturally like me and hate you for two reasons: one; you're fucking boring. Two: you're a rich douchebag with no respect for anyone but yourself and the person allying with you, in this case, Troy Archello. Why the hell do you keep badmouthing me Minns? Last time I checked, you're the one with something to prove. You're the one who got pinned in the triple threat, you're the one who lost to me, you're the one who only has a pre-show victory to show for your quite green career here. Has it been a warm welcome Tommy? Bet it hasn't. You don't deserve a warm welcome, but you did deserve that chairshot to the head. I'm going to have to thank Brett Kennedy for that.

*Kerry gets a vitamin water and sits back down, taking a huge gulp of it and setting it down, clearing his throat to speak again*

Kerry: Minns, Minns, Minns. Haven't you said you know me? If you knew me as well as you say you do, you'd know that the fans have seen my dark side. They know it's not such a sane venture into my past. They understand all of that. What you don't understand is your own implications, because you haven't proved shit. I've proved myself a bit, enough to get a bit of respect in this fucking place. But see, you haven't proved shit to anybody. All you've done is lose. Lose. And lose more, and as much as you'd like to call my victory "lucky, or a fluke" just know that if your shoulders are on the mat for three seconds, while the referee counts it. It's a pinfall Victory. Hey, if you would have won with that small package, you would be talking like you're the king of wherever the fuck you come from.

*Kerry realizes he's getting a bit heated and sits down. Massaging his temples with two fingers*

Kerry: Minns, you give me a headache man. I mean, how cocky can you be!? You aren't even training for the match from what I see. And as rich as you are, you still don't hold a candle to my in-ring skill. Money can't buy you skill Minns, it can't even buy you happiness. And it proves more that you're an idiot the way you flaunt it. People like me? I'm an honorable, honest person. Charles Dickens once said "What good is your purse, when you're poor in the heart"

*with that being said, Kerry gulps down the rest of the vitamin water and throws it away, clearing his throat once again to speak*

Kerry: Archello, you're one unlucky fucker to be teaming with this guy, I mean, haven't you been booked on Battleground for what, the past 3 weeks? They can't even find a place for you on the main card man. That makes me laugh. I don't mean to be an asshole about it. Your style excites me. You fly around, you look like an elf, I get the appeal. But again, you must be one unlucky fucker to team with the Harvard Graduate that makes Harvard look bad.

*Kerry gets off the chair, going and putting a shirt on. Before going back and sitting down again*

Kerry: that's just about it, but I'll tell you something. I'm hoping my partner will be showing up in this match if you will... He needs it, he looks like the opposite of Thomas Minns, a likeable, respectable, human being. Stay crazy everyone.

*Kerry salutes the camera before the feed fades out right as he gears up for another workout*

Brett Kennedy
Post August 20th 2015, 11:53 pm by Brett Kennedy
a brett kennedy blog.

Hey there, fellow Assholes. Guess who decided to join in the blog craze and start one up myself? Yep, you guessed right. Brett Kennedy has joined the Blogging Club. What is with me and joining things that have the initials 'BC'? Anyways, on my way to Battleground, I've been finally trying to get into the mind of Mitchell Street, hence why I decided to waste my time in even buying a laptop, a couple cases of Sprite (by the way, this blog is sponsored by Sprite. You want the taste of citrus in a soda? Well, too bad. Here's some fucking Sprite) and footage of every match Street took part of in Japan. 

I'll be honest with you guys, I didn't watch every match fully, just the last five minutes of it. Between seeing all these big time wannabes and the thought that my video was on mute so many times because of the silence of the Japanese 'fans'. I'm pretty sure half of that crowd was bullied to get in, just so they can fill some seats. I'm getting off-topic, though. I did study how Mitchell finished matches, and it seemed like the same. Ripoff some moves from legitimate top talent, and win. Seriously, all that's different from his moveset are how he names his shit. He has Brian Daniels' crossface, and everybody's favorite move, a fall-on-your-back Cutter. I'll give credit where credit is due, though. He looks good in his entrance. That's about the only thing he impresses me with.

Before you start, Assholes, no. I am not gay for him. Leave the fanfics alone for a second here.

Once I was done looking at old Mitchell Street matches, I decided to do the same thing with James Seymour. I had a lingering problem, though. When I was looking for some WMW shows to watch, there was none. I was kinda upset at the time, but later I found out that Seymour Butts was a career enhancement talent. I saw him lose to the likes of Carlos Rosso and Hades in dark shows because they needed to get those guys over. I have now come to the conclusion that Jimmy Seymour is not just a WMW reject, but broadly a pro wrestling reject. Nobody wants to put him over, and I can see why. He's a twig in tights with freckles. If we wanted a red head twig with freckles, we'd call Bob Backlund out of his wheelchair and make an appearance. At least he can make a Crossface Chickenwing look believable.

All in all, I was disappointed to look at both of these guys' pasts, because they always talk about how they were the best wherever they were. Meanwhile, when the spotlight shone on them, they choked under pressure. I guarantee this, fellas. I will never claim that I'm the best wrestler in the world, because I'm not. I simply don't have the time to learn all those wrestling moves and it really bites into my 'eat junk food and watch some quality sitcoms' timeslot. Yeah, I still go to the gym, but maybe for 45 minutes. I get what I need to do, and I stay damn handsome. But come on, enough about me, because I have a special treat for you.

I managed, through the power of hacking (and special hacking by your buddy and mine, Jarvis), to grab a little bit of Mitchell Street's next chapter in his little story. You know, the long thing he posts right after he's done talking sheepishly about how good he is. Anyways, I think you might like this version, because I did a little bit of editing to make it look much MUCH better than it does. I never noticed how bad Mitchell is at making stories...

this has been a brett kennedy blog. kiss my ass, Street.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where it all began.

the story of mitchell street.
part 5.

telling the truth.

This is the part of the story where I try to make a convincing enough introduction and blabber on about how successful I have become, despite being rejected by every single living body I have met. It's really me trying to make myself relevant in a world where I have been irrelevant. You see what I did there? I put some bold words on here for people to notice, just in case they got bored with what I said early on. Sometimes, I put the bolded words in places where they don't need to be put down. It makes me seem more human, although it makes little to no sense. Wow, the more I think of it, the more boring of a person I become.

Have you ever wondered what my life would be if I didn't go into wrestling. I mean, I did have a successful life beforehand. Graduated some kind of junior college with a dead-end degree. I probably would have made enough money to rent myself a house. Even I thought that I'd be a Single-A pitcher at best anyways. So, I decided to give wrestling a shot, and I'm sorta in the same place. I'm not doing so well here in EAW, and nobody has given me much notice. *sigh* Story of my life.

When I said that part 4 would be my last installment, I kinda lied about it. I'm a huge attention whore, so I needed to make a fifth part in order to grab more attention to the fourteen year old emo demographic I have conquered. My stories have sounded so sad and deep, that I've caused about a dozen suicides in the past month. I don't call it an accomplishment, but I call it progress. This story takes place just a few months after the confrontation with my father. Just like every other story I have read, my dad was an asshole. He wanted me to become a 'respectable, young man'. Who the hell wants to do that? I wanna become a wrestler, daddy. Don't ruin my dreams *sob*. Anyways, my dad didn't want me to wrestle, so I said 'fuck you' and left for the crappy dojo in Japan...or was it Atlanta? I can't remember, because I don't even care about it myself.

I was just finished a pointless two hour session at the dojo, and I was ready to take a shower when my phone started buzzing all over the place. Thinking it was nothing, I just picked it up and ignored the call. Then, just a few seconds later, it buzzed again. Unknown caller, with a phone number from Georgia. I was thinking it was an old friend wanting to talk to me, so I actually decided to answer it.

.:Mitchell Street:.
Hello?

.:Phillip Street:.
Hey, bud. It's dad here.

Ugh, I thought I was done with him. This is the point of the story where I give out my thoughts, but don't italisise the text to differentiate the scene from my thoughts. It's a clever idea, and proves to you how much I'm looking for the sixteen year old scene children.

I thought you were done talking to me forever after I left.

Well, yeah. I kinda was, but I wanted to tell you some things that I forgot to talk to you about.

I didn't know what he was talking about.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'll just straight up say it right now, since you're now old enough to understand. Your mother and I have been divorced for the past ten years.

...Wh- What?

Yeah, when you turned 10, I found out a little secret about your mother that forced me to divorce her. We decided to stay in the same house so that you didn't have to live with the life of packing bags and switching houses every week. It would have been too hard for you.

Wait, hold on a minute. What do you mean 'secret about my mother'?

Well, I think we all know that I have a very microscopic penis.

I knew that my dad was rocking a two inch stiffy for years. I mean, who doesn't go barging in while your dad is taking a piss?

Well, yeah. Everyone in Atlanta knows that you're rocking a tiny cock.

Okay, so when your mother went to Canada for a month, she wasn't doing it to 'scout the Canadian baseball team'. She was actually banging a dude there

I couldn't believe it at first. My mom... a hooker? It just didn't feel right to me. I knew my mom for forever, she was one of the best scouts in the business. Everybody sa-

That's when everything started to line up. Those scouting sessions weren't really 'scouting sessions'. They were more like 'fucking as many people as possible sessions'. I finally went to my laptop that night and started searching for where my mom was. It was scary how many porn results I found of her. It was in the thousands.

For the next six months, I couldn't stop crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, what a story. I hope that the Bridge City Edit made it more readable for every audience. Here's to you, Mitch. You're probably gonna trash this and make a whole new one, right? Glad to be of service. *wink wink*
『zakkii』
Post August 20th 2015, 9:46 pm by 『zakkii』
Thursday, August 20th, 2015

Dear Diary....

Alright, I finally return to America to continue my life again. I've spent so many time for a vacation to the beach at Midsummer Massacre week and go back home to Japan after that. I admit that was a great time. and perhaps that's what I need to regain my composure. and now, I think I'm in my 100% condition to face the Empress of Elite Tournament. Vacation is over and let's kicking the competition again!

Speaking about competition, I already got a message from Ari said she's already going back to her apartment. I supposed to go back to LA and meet her but.... I think I shouldn't interrupt her intense training. She tries to change her image from the previous one so I think it would be wise if I let her go doing her mission to be what she wants. but she still go to my apartment if she miss me or something. We just need to focus on this tournament so I think it might be better if we do it on our own. We still support each other, though and hopefully we meet at the final.

As for tomorrow, I already prepare myself to fight and ready to get the three point from Raven Lee. I know this won't be easy so I gues I shouldn't underestimate her. I haven't met her inside that ring so I still have no idea of what she's really capable of. But still, even I don't know how much she can give to me but I still won't lose to the. She mocked me and thinks I'm a failure of this division but hey, I don't deny it. That is me and everybody must be on this point from their career even the likes of Maddie and the champion herself Tarah Nova was being in this such a bad times. She said that every good things must be balanced to a bad thing. Everyone has some bad times and that includes Ms. Lee herself. All we need to do is how long could we stand and rise to these bad times. That is how the soul of a champion should be. I hope I can do this and I will make this match as a prelude to the victory I just always wanted.

Alright, I think I'm ready for tomorrow. but Raven Lee is not my only opponent this week. I have to fight in another match in the following night after I finished with Raven Lee. and my opponent? well, yup.... that will be another encounter between me and Cameron Ella Ava. I wonder, why she always thinking that she is unaccepted in the vixens division? well, I don't know about the others... but I do care. a lot of people care. Look at those fans pulling an early prediction and putting their bet on her, wishing Cameron Ella Ava can survive this group of hell and easily become the Empress of Elite. a lot of people care to her and hoping that crown belongs to her but she said nobody cares? nobody cares that there is someone wants her to win? hey, even I was so happy to see her coming back to the vixens division. we supposed to rebuild this division and having Cameron Ella Ava here so we can work on together making this fragile division to stand again. and after all what she said, it looks like we just have another Tarah Nova who thinks she can take all the credits and the spotlights from this fallen division by themselves for their own good and we totally don't need that. Our division become even more suffering if we have such vixen like her.

Why she never understand that how much I want to be like her? Is she really desperate because they kicked her out back to the vixens division so she thinks EVERYONE is against her and she hate all of them because of it? Oh my God, I don't even know how such legend like Cameron Ella Ava have that kind of childish mindset. I was happy once I came here I saw that one of the prestigious title in EAW history, the title belt to cement the Hall of Famer's name above Hall of Famer. belongs to the shoulder of a woman. I already said to her that I am so admiring the fighting spirit of Cameron Ella Ava and I wish to be like her. I really wish to have that courage to fight those men and able to stand tall above them. I wish I can be a stronger women like you and bring a good name to the vixens division. just in case she forgot, look at how I work together to prevent Tarah from dethroning you because I know, Tarah is not deserved to carry that prestigious title, you are! Cameron was fighting with all of her heart to keep that title remained on her shoulder and that is the Cameron I was admiring. now she came back here with such a crybaby thinking that she is not accepted in those elitists division and underestimated the place where she started her own career. She also thinks she can win this Empress of Elite tournament for her own good to let those men notices her again and leave the division without any contribution to rebuild it? Who wants to accept that kind of attitude? Nobody wants to accept you here if you come back here with that reason. There's no place for such an egoistic selfish bitch like what you are now.

For the first time I came here, I always see you and Tarah as two different poles that will never meet up. Tarah brings a despair to this division while otherwise, you bring the light to us. you showed up the example of how the spirit of Vixens should be and now, time after time, I can say that I was wrong. people changed, even able to change in a complete 180 degrees. now I think I should pull back those words. You are just like Tarah now, a woman who always think of herself while using their experience to abuse their juniors. I don't know which spell Tarah gave to you so you are now change into an exact same manners like her. Is this actually the dark way people take if they blinded into despair? Is this what people say a "shortcut" to let go off their bad times? well, I think it is. the same way that turned Maddie intu such a desperate lady like her. I can feel the despair of her being underestimated and underappreciated like that but too bad, Maddie takes it to the wrong way. and well, Cameron now is pretty much the same like Maddie. She is so deseperate to get noticed by those elitist division to kick ass their but again she is trapped in the middle of so-called "weak people". Tarah, Cameron, Maddie...... they are all the same. they are using the reward of this tournament to raise up their name instead of leading the whole division to a better future. which is ironically, the faces of those three become the main face of our poster. Is this what people actually want? I came to the Mid-summer Massacre and blindsided those two competitors and stood tall after what I've done to them and that is what they actually want? I eliminated those bad examples with a relatively bad way and I mark my place that when they overlook the Vixens Division, I can go even way too far, farther than they ever imagined. Tarah and Maddie witnessed the moment when I go too far, I haven't show it to Cameron yet. if there's one insult come to the Vixens Division once again, I'll make her regret forever!

Sincerely,

Haruna Sakazaki.
Aria Jaxon
Post August 20th 2015, 8:32 pm by Aria Jaxon
ON TOP OF THE WORLD -- SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA.

“The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.” -- Mark Twain.

In August, California is expected to be overtaken by searing heat. For the most part, it’s true. The summer months mean that the vast majority of people in the Golden State have broken out flip-flops and denim shorts, all while plotting ways to beat the heat. San Francisco -- aptly nicknamed “‘Fog City -- is perhaps the most notable exception to this. Though California is generally characterized by mild winters and blistering summers, there’s little variance of weather here in the City by the Bay. Surrounded on three sides by water, crisp ocean breezes coming off of the Pacific heavily influence San Francisco’s weather. The result is a city that pretty much has the same weather for all twelve months of the year. For anyone who’s not from here, the sight of clouds and fog in late August is an odd sight.

Voltage is slated to soon emanate from the Oracle Arena right next door, just across the Bay in Oakland. It’s been a very short trip for Aria Jaxon to have gotten from Oakland to San Francisco. Dusk has just set in, and with it, the clouds and fog are beginning to roll in as well. The world-famous Golden Gate Bridge is beautifully illuminated, the lights shining brightly against a backdrop composed of Alcatraz, Candlestick Park, and Chinatown. Six lanes of traffic can move down the length of the bridge at any given time, and on a section of sidewalk is Aria Jaxon. She’s bundled up in a white hoodie, black jeans, and black combat boots. Her hands are being kept warm in the front pockets of her hoodie, and a black Los Angeles Dodgers snapback has been jammed backwards on top of her burgundy-colored hair.

“In an effort to try and become an Empress, Maria Gonzales is gonna be a royal pain in my ass. She says she’s got a penchant for making and breaking who she chooses, but she better get that notion outta her head A-fuckin’-SAP if she wants to stand a chance against me. You’re no starmaker, as far as my career is concerned, and I won’t be nearly as easy to break as you think. I ain’t no Lumen Gray. Lumen was delusional enough to think that she would waltz into this tournament and upset the established order without the talent to make her claims into reality. She’s crazy to think that anyone wants to “see the light”, or adhere to whatever whack ass catchphrase she wants to unveil next.  But you, Maria, are more insane than she is if you think I’m the sort of obstacle that you can overcome.”

Jaxon takes her hands out of her pockets, standing now with her hands on the guardrail. She stares out at the churning ocean waters below, with the sounds of cars swishing by behind her.

“You like to talk a lot about all that it took to get you from point A to point B, Maria. All the time, you allude to how rough you had it growing up and how far that little girl from Liberty City has come. Maybe it made you tough. Maybe it means you’re battle tested, but what zip code you were born in doesn’t mean shit when that bell rings. You can have as many flashbacks to life in the projects as you want, but it won’t help you beat me. As much as you hate to admit it, growing up in the hood isn’t really ideal for grooming someone for a life in the ring. In arenas, are you ducking down in bathtubs to avoid stray bullets? I doubt it. Do you still have to take a different route home from school to avoid that trap house down the block? Nah. It might’ve instilled in you to scratch and claw for what you want and to fight what you believe in, but anyone can have that mentality, so get the fuckin’ chip off your shoulder. There’s a difference between taking pride in where you’re from, and shoving it down people’s throats, because apparently, growing up in the hood just made you so hard. Hard, possibly. Indestructible? Fuck outta here.”

Aria’s last words are accented by her shaking her head.

“I’ve yet to see what your breaking point is, Maria. Losing at Pain for Pride didn’t break you, and having your heartstrings tugged on by somebody like Clark Duncan didn’t do the trick either. Congrats, I guess? So while you’re busy reinforcing your concrete exterior, what you need to realize is that I can’t be broken either. I can be tested, I can be knocked down, but I can’t be broken, so I guess your talent for “breaking” bitches is gonna go to waste this week, muñeca. You can resume after this week, if you like, but that shit ain’t gonna fly during our match. Your hopes of being the Empress of Elite won’t be dashed simply because you’re gonna lose to me. A rational person might think that, hey, it’s early in the tournament, so you can rebound, right? Your dreams of being crowned Empress aren’t going down in flames because you’re gonna lose to me, but because I fucking exist. I’m under contract. I’m breathing. I’m a problem. So long as I’m here, everyone else is just gunning for second and third place. It sucks to admit that the Miami Made Monarch is currently without a kingdom to call her own, huh? What sucks even more for you is that, as long as I’m walking around, there’s no way in hell you can change that.”

She turns around so that now, her back is facing the railing and the water. Aria rests her elbows on top of the guardrail behind her.

“I’m in the early stages of building an empire, Maria, and you’re in my way. This Princess isn’t one to rest on her laurels. Nah. She’s got her sights set high. Regardless of what kinda moniker you might’ve bestowed on yourself, Maria, you ain’t royalty. You can call yourself a Monarch all you want, but I’m about to have the crown to back up my belief that I’m worthy of being royalty. It’s all a matter of time ‘til I claim it for my own. My ascent to the apex of the Vixens division is just getting started.”

The redhead grins broadly, standing with her arms outstretched in a triumphant manner.

“I feel like I’m on top of the world, Maria -- and you’re not woman enough to knock me off.”

Aria shoves her hands into the front pockets of her hoodie once more, walking back in the direction from which she came.
Tarah Nova
Post August 20th 2015, 7:14 pm by Tarah Nova
[The scene begins in a dark room, with only the voice of a woman humming a soft lullaby in the background. After a moment, A light flickers on showing Tarah Nova sitting in a old rocking chair with the Vixens Championship on the end table next to her. Tarah smiles softly, looking at the camera.]

Everyday I look out into the fans and I see the people that keep me sane. I see the girls and boys--my freakshows--rooting for me to win. I don’t need to pray for a light to show me where to go because I’m already where I’m needed. Lumen, you said I don’t belong here. You said I’m not what EAW needs. Which is a lie, isn't it. I’m exactly what this place needs. I’m nothing like the girls that are standing in the back, begging for a spot in the limelight. Even though I hate having the spotlight on me, I’m in the middle of it. Everyone thinks I’m the jewel of the Vixens Division. That I’m the Vixens that gets what she wants at the drop of a hat. I’m not though. I rather be in the darkness, ruling the Division then trying to out shine everyone-- kind of what you're doing, Lumen. You believe that if you shine the brightest--brighter than every Vixens in the room, the EAW universe is going to notice you. I’m here to tell you that they won’t. This is a new era of Female Wrestling and it's ran by the Freaks. No one wants to see a walking flashlight, they want to see a Woman that isn’t afraid to be herself. Freaks--They're not going to go out like a tiny spark. Their going to be the brightest bulb in the room because they are the ones that people try to drown out. Try to not see but with me at the front of that army, the freaks are going to out shine even you.

Now, Lumen, I have been doing this for a long long time you see. I have fought the biggest and bled the most. I’m have been pissed off in the ring, sure but don’t tell me that my anger is going to be my undoing. Believe it or not, I can control it. You see, my secret of how I control my anger is because I’m always angry. Not to quote my favorite movie, The Avengers but it's the truth. I’m always mad and out of control and that's why I’m so damn good in the ring. Unlike most wrestlers, I don’t have to dig deep to fight. I don’t have to think of a happy place when I lose control. Its better to be pissed off in the ring then to be smiling and proud about oneself. Like for example, Madison use to be the happy go lucky Vixen that fought for rainbows and kittens. She came out to the ring every single day with this sickening smile and after every match she would walk back up that ramp with a sad look in her eyes because she lost. She lost every time and when she snapped; she became this power house. Now yes, Madison still loses now and again but that doesn’t matter. My point is that being angry and mean and hell, even violent is never going to be my undoing. Its going to be my uprising like is has been for that last three years. I’m not stressed, I’m perfectly fine. Nothing has be stressing me out. I mean I’m the Vixens Champion, what would stress me out? Now, I know you're probably thinking I’d say the new Vixens Stress me out, which is total bull. Personally, I don’t care about the newer Vixens like you, Lady Glowstick. None of you are a threat to me and you know it. You believe that you can change my ways with your light but the thing is I don’t what to change my ways. Your light voodoo mind tricks won’t work because I have been this way since the beginning. I am this dark energy that has been winning over the EAW universe for the last three years. I am the best at what I do and there is nothing you or anyone can do to me to change that.

[Tarah Leans forward in the rocking chair, staring into the camera]

So Lumen, you can spray paint my T-Shirts and try to out sas me but it won’t matter. You're not going to shine the brightest in that ring on Voltage. Its time for you to realize that I am much more than the “Super” Champion that you claim me to be. I am the Leader of the Vixens Division and the Queen of the Freaks; so basically nothing you say or do will faze me. :A smile forms on Tarah’s lips: Now I’m going to be the amazing Champion that I am and tell you what I’m going to do to you. When that bell rings; I’m going to show you that your light will never cover my darkness. I will beat you down, toy with your mind and finally squash you like that tiny lighting bug that you are. I feel like you are realising right now that I am already two steps ahead of you and the thing is; I am. In this whole tournament I am steps--hell, miles ahead of you and on Sunday you're going to see it for yourself why I am truly the best.

Believe that.

[Tarah Nova reaches over for her Vixens Championship and pulls it into her lap. She slowly slides her finger tips against the cold steel as the Camera zooms in on the Championship before fading into black.]

VENTURA.
Post August 20th 2015, 6:52 pm by VENTURA.
Showdown Promo:
[Hexa-gun?]

There really is a sudden change that has dawned upon this company. For the past of days, I have been left with so many notifications coming from random people, warning me about an impending sensation that will forever change this company forever. At first hearing, I just simply ignored all the drama from the hypocrites feeding this to me. However, it just continued to become a conundrum for me, with my mind engaging in a battle as to whether or not I should take this extremely lightly or very heavily. I decided to take all of it seriously and just waited patiently for the "force" to make its mark down on this place.

"EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 K2lVCnp"
And the wait was finally over. The force became known to be a group by the name of Hexa-gun--a group comprised of two legends and four other kids in attempt to try and rectify justice in this already deteriorating avenue.

How amusing. How ridiculous. How stupid...

Even though I should be standing in the background applauding this newly-created ensemble for getting the job done against that egotistical Zack Crash, I must really say that this has to be the most pathetic creation that I have ever witnessed. If it had rather been a group that rather consistent of young individuals, plotting to try and fight and correct an injustice in this place, then maybe I would have understood their motive. However, this is mainly coming from two people by the names of Y2Impact and Heart Break Gal, names that I have understood to be two of the most over-hyped and overrated "talent" of this company's history. It just seems to me that being popular and trying to be overzealous are the main traits that the people like adore. You people were left "stunned" at Midsummer Massacre because none of you thought in this day and age that something of this capacity was ever going to take place. That awe quickly transitioned into adoration. It is what you people choose to love and often appreciate nowadays, a group filled with your beloved heroes that want to help combat any blemish that gets grown around in here! Almost as if they are your real-time Avengers! Of course you should be excited for this!

Not really.

This completely serves as THE reason why each and every person affiliated with this company are hypocrites and just ridiculous individuals. The "wrestlers" of today think that they are what they are because you are global entertainers, "professionally-trained athletes" that endure "unimaginable pain" on a weekly basis. What you people do here is simply not wrestling, why can't you idiots realize that by now. You all just don't because it is impossible to unearth the amount of tarnish that you have laid upon a genuine sport of civilization. You look upon one another as friends because as much as you all love to over-exemplify yourselves as being the badass in the ring, on the inside, there are some that have the element of fear running around loosely from within. You are scared of becoming vulnerable and tired, of having your "strengths" be mistaken to be defects. Some of them are just scared of having their popularity be sucked right out of themselves.

This is where I make my mark in this company.

I am going to reveal once again to all of you peasants that the reason why I am breathing and walking around in this drench is because I am here to fight and represent my nation of Greece by fighting against all the wrongs that have taken place in wrestling. No, that isn't being a "mercenary", a term that has been used quite foolishly by Y2Impact and Heart Break Gal. It is being a soldier. What those two have been doing for these past couple of months, sure, you may consider them to be fighting for a cause in this company. However, what compensation do they demand? They demand "Tag-Team Championships" just so that they can show off and reveal to themselves time after time that they are the "heroes" you people should be looking up upon, while they are nothing more but just dirt. I am not looking to be rewarded with anything, hell, I don't care if my name manages to be attached to a "championship" opportunity. I am fighting with intentions to remove as many hypocrites as possible in order for MY name to start beaming the headlines. In order to have MY name echo and rattle in your minds until it reaches the stage where none of you cannot bare to withstand it any longer. I have had enough of the drama that already takes place here. It is simply just unbearable for me, completely putrid. The "Hexa-gun" or whatever this group is called, just reignited the reason why I am often referred to as the "Spartan Assailant". I have already terminated the career of a prospect by the name of Kevin Drake. I can always resume that process this week on Showdown.

The three members of Hexa-gun, Y2Impact, Tiberius Jones and Drake Jaegar are looking to start off their campaign against me [Hades], [Kevin Devastation]. I have chosen not to mention the other names that are supposed to team with me because I have made it clear that I am willing to work alone and not with any partners, especially if one of the people have chosen to use one of my god's name as a routinely moniker in this company. I don't care if titles separates the two of them away from me, that really isn't my concern and that shouldn't be the reason why I should place total reliance on them. Hell, if they do not want to be in this match, they can both dismiss themselves away in the process. I was born to fight adversity, ever since I was a little kid. There was no "tag-teaming" while I wrestled in Greece. I have had battles against dozens of men, wrestling naked around mud. Are you feeling disgusted? Be disgusted at your ignorance because that was and IS how wrestling should be maintained upon. I had to crack as much bones as possible in order to reign supreme. I had to see streams of red blood pouring everywhere around me to see how much damage I inflicted to my opponents. In this place, when you have a broken leg, you all just cry and cry because of one fucking crack to a bone. I wrestled with broken legs, broken arms, a pierced eye blinding my vision, and I still reigned supreme, I still became the dominant specie in all of Greece! So I do not need permission from any of my "partners" and my opponents to show what I truly possess within me because I am always going to go all the way, no pausing here or there. The time for me to truly make a name for myself has finally arrived, and that is to disrupt whatever domination Hexa-gun was intended to create. I am going to Showdown with a target behind my back, and I am going to walk away STILL with that target on my back. Why? Because I will never say no to adversity, never will I have hatch that idea or ever reject. I am going to reveal to you each and every reason as to why I am who I hype myself to be, and that is being THE wrestler.

Hades
Post August 20th 2015, 6:32 pm by Hades
And so, the plot thickens…

With the “coming-out party” of the newly formed Hexa-guns conveying more problems and even fewer solutions for the Chairman of the Board, I’d say that I just got a raise.  Because now – more than ever – he’s going to need to rely on me to keep his enemies at bay long enough to fuse a counterattack strong enough to obliterate them all.  Even though I remain in position within the trenches fighting the good fight with his emblem branded down the sleeve of my outer garments, there’s no denying the stupidity in his actions.  To enlist the aid of a fallen enemy whom you were just at odds with less than six months ago, to save a company that he would sooner die than thrive under Crash’s rule, was a mark of foolhardiness.  But with every great tragedy, comes a silver lining.  Now that the mask has been lifted and Judas has been exposed we can come together to extinguish this threat before it spreads.

Those that’ll stand opposite of enemy lines along with me, I only know through reputation.  Kevin has bad mouthed me a time or two in the past just as Rhaegar has, and although I have half a mind to abandon them both to their separate demises in an unbalanced fight, I just can’t risk it.  So for probably the first time in my life, I’ll willingly lay my pride down by the wayside to concentrate on what’s important; that being acquainting Hexa-gun to the crucial mistake they’ve made in choosing to go against the grain.  Ultimately they will be seized and tried before Zack Crash, and if found guilty of treason – which they undoubtedly will be – they will be hung, drawn, and quartered before a colony of their peers; to ensure that anyone who even so much as entertains the idea of treachery is too petrified to attempt.

Y2Impact, obviously you’re the brains behind the organization.  The motor which keeps the gears in motion and the machine in its entirety working efficiently.  There’s no denying that you’re the strongest member of your coterie; but I do have my doubts.  I know that you would never risk your career by aligning yourself with a rookie who can’t even stay awake during his own press conference – and based upon the fact that this group is referred to as “Hexa-gun” with only four members – I have reason to believe that you spared no expenses going forward in this war.  So either you have two unknown assailants lurking in the wings of Show-Down to take one of us out at the least suspecting moment or you’ve truly lost your touch.  Either way, I look forward to finding out because that just makes for more lives for me to confiscate to appease my rather abrasive appetite for flesh.  Tiberius Jones, I don’t know much of you except for your most recent Title reign, but I’m sure there’s more to you than meets the eye, like that unkept mane of yours.  As you’ve already noted, you were in fact the one who ended the career of one of my partners.  I find that mildly impressive, especially for a man of your reduced stature.  To act as a modern day David and slay the beast that is Goliath who has been wreaking havoc over the Land of Elite long before it was even classified as such, must have worked wonders and given you a huge spike in the popularity polls.  But in turn, it has worked against you and alerted me on why you shouldn’t be taken lightly.  So with that being said, I’m going to beat you as if you were a man of my size – beat you like a red-headed step child – like a depressed drunk who has been oppressed by society’s laws in search of someone to take it out on would physically cripple his wife; merely because I’m tired of stories like yours being told in the EAW.  It pisses me off to see the destructive Monster always falling to someone short of the size and skill.  This Saturday history will be rewritten; this time the little man won’t win.  Then lastly there’s Drake Jaegar, kid, I knew from the moment I first laid sights on you that I didn’t like you.  You’re the typical white trash American who was an ill-conceived product of his father’s nut sack.  I don’t blame him for burning rubber upon finding out that your whore of a Mother was pregnant and  I don’t blame her for committing suicide post breaking the news to him; because look at you, you’re a waste.  You wasted valuable camera time to say what exactly?  That Kevin and I are too “old” to be in this business?  Pft.  Believe you me kid, you can your sarcastic sympathy for another man, because we’ve been kicking asses and taking names long before you even knew how to wipe or spell your own.  I probably can’t speak for KD because I haven’t seen him perform in a while, but I can speak for myself; and I’m just as strong, tough, barbaric, and resilient as any other spring chicken in the Henhouse.  And if you don’t believe me, then I’ll be pleased to give you a demonstration.  Just keep in mind that I’m in the EAW for a reason, and that being strictly based on my accolades and talents; your arrival on the other hand is credited to the generosity of your leader.  I know you don’t think The Board was actually impressed by your rookie tryout tapes, asymmetrical do, knock-off aviators, and greaser jacket, do you?  Oh no.  Because deep down they know just as I do that you’re nothing but a pitiful, scared, lonely little orphan attempting to cover the wounds of being abandoned by your parents and survive in this big bad world of ours; in laymen’s terms a charity case; but don’t fret, soon you will be reunited with your shoddy mother.
Raven Lee
Raven Lee Promo
Post August 20th 2015, 6:13 pm by Raven Lee
Empress Of Elite Round 2 Promo.

The camera pans to Raven with her leaning arm first against a wall. She turns her head in a slight motion and just stares into the camera with a very sadistic smirk on her face.

"  I'm an easy match.. a second fatality even.. Oh how a mind full of ignorance truly works. Maddie, I understood you were delusional before but don't you recall I've already beaten you. In fact, it was the second easiest match in my entire career. It doesn't bother me with your opinions on me as a whole, Maddie. What bothers me is that you actually believe you are a decent entertainer. I'm not the one to make a joke but... I'm not. You're really far from entertaining. But you want to come at me and tell me what I lack? Well please, Maddie, tell me more. I lack charisma? Sure. I'm a very serious person. In fact, I'm being quite serious when I say you're a joke to this division. You're a waste of time and maybe it's time that someone finishes you off.

Fear..? Yes, I feed off the fear from others, Maddie. I absorb that fear and push it far beyond one's imagination. But apparently that doesn't apply to you now does it. You claim to not fear me, and that is fine. Do you know what else I feed off of, Maddie? I also feed off of cocky egos that cloud the actually reality that one is enduring. But you see Maddie.. you're a special kind of stupid. The reason being is that you don't realize you've become what you hate. You're just another Tarah Nova. How you ask? All that you want is to be noticed over every other vixen. You want your name at the top.. but the rest of us beneath your feet. But your not! You can't handle that either can you, Maddie? You still talk big game even though you lost the big fight. But you continue to place us beneath you.. when your reality is.. you're no higher than girls like Cailin and I. The difference between you and I.. is that I see everyone as equals. There is no one person ranked higher than the other. The reason being is simply because in the end.. my vision has all of you ending in the exact same manner. You will fall to the hand of The Motor City Reaper.

That is the harsh truth to your future, Maddie.. That is unless you kill your career yourself. You've seemed to have a pretty good start on that yourself. Now let's talk Battleground shall we? I'm going to be as blunt as possible with your simple mind. I am not your second fatality.. I'm sorry to break that to you but pound for pound I will beat you. That's not a guess.. it's not statistical.. it's not even an ego. It's inevitable. When I get my hands on you.. I'm going to give you a different kind of treatment, Maddie. I'm going to take that head of yours.. and I'm going to ram into my knees until I feel bored... and then I'm going to take your lifeless body to the center of the ring and snap your spine.. curtsey of The Ravens Crossing. When all is said and done it will not be a fatality.. but it'll be a brutality. I will inflict the most violence this division has ever seen at your expense. Keep talking, Maddie.. Give me more reasons to bash your skull in. There is nothing but space and opportunity. 

Raven let's out a huge roar before the camera fades to black.
Kevin Devastation
Post August 20th 2015, 5:24 pm by Kevin Devastation
(Kevin Devastation is shown sitting alone in what looks like the rafters of the Pinnacle Bank Arena, the site of where Showdown will hail from this saturday. He is wearing a black tank top, a small golden cross necklace and a pair of black leather pants. Kevin Devastation has half of his face painted in his normal facepaint, and the other half is bare. Kevin Devastation looks down and sees the bare arena below. He stares off into it...)

I believe its time I entered the game...

(Kevin Devastation looks towards the camera now, and cracks an all to familiar smirk.)

Oh you thought last week that I came back to be a corporate yes man, right? Well allow me to tell all of you, and I want the men in Hexa Gun to listen very closely to these words. I do not say yes to anybody anymore, and if you think that I am showing up in a suit and tie, then you are very mistaken. I am Kevin Devastation, I am back on Showdown to show you all one thing and one thing alone. THAT NO MATTER THE AGE, NO MATTER HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN GONE, AND NO MATTER THE INJURY............KEVIN DEVASTATION REMAINS HERE IN YOUR FACE AND READY TO FIGHT. I am here, I am ready for what you throw at me Impact, you and your little group can NEVER keep me down. You may be able to keep Hades down, you may be able to keep Rhaegar down, but I am a different breed. I am a different entity all together and you know it, Tiberius Jones knows it, and your new boy Drake will soon know it also. TJ may have beat me the last time I had a match at Road To Redemption, I give him that and that alone. Because as I can see now, it is the GREATEST thing he has ever done in this business...TRY AND KEEP KEVIN DEVASTATION DOWN FOR GOOD! Many men have stepped up and tried to do that same thing, Cyclone, Jones, Jaywalker, DEDEDE, Black, Parker, Daniels, Darkthrone, Vendetta, and the list goes on Impact. I don't think we have ever had a true greeting inside the ring where we actually were at war, and this is a war, and now that I have you in MY sights I want to tell you how happy I am to have you as my new adversary. I want to make my mark again, I want to make sure that the people see that Kevin Devastation is back and yes I am better than ever Impact, you and your "Hexa Gun" will see that soon. I can say this though, you did do a great job at fooling Zach Crash at Mid Summer Massacre. Try me now Impact, try me now Drake, try me NOW TJ.

(Kevin Devastation begins to walk away from the camera down a cat walk as the camera man follows him. Kev still looking down at the empty arena smiling looks back...)

Oh and when you do, make sure your gun is fully loaded. Because last time it took EVERYTHING Tiberius Jones had to pin me in the middle of the ring, well that and to muster every ounce of strength he had to piledrive me right in the middle of the ring and give me my walking papers. But as it would seem that after almost a year, I have been revitalized in more than just training. It seems I have a new mindset, a new career path, and most importantly I have exiled the one thing that kept me from ending your championship dreams for good last Road To Redemption TJ, the one thing that set the course for everything in the first place. I am no longer about EGO, and all the things it can do to a human being. Face Kevin Devastation with a clear head, face a Kevin Devastation that does not go around spewing that he is God, and instead just showing you inside the ring why he is on the upper levels of pro wrestling. IT ISN'T ABOUT THE MONEY AND THE POWER TJ, IT IS ABOUT SENDING THE MESSAGE TO YOU AND YOUR BOYS THAT I AM NOT A CORPORATE YES MAN, THAT I AM YOUR WORST GOD DAMN NIGHTMARE INSIDE THE RING AND OUT OF IT! I am what I believe I am, and that alone is enough to beat you, that alone is enough to send you and Hexa Gun running away with their tails tucked between their legs. So this saturday, this time TJ I want you inside the ring, no stips, no side bets, no kind of dirty dealings, just Tiberius Jones going against Kevin Devastation for this old man to show you that you just don't fuck with the old school, because sometimes you find yourself as one of the young smart son of a bitches who find themselves in a pine box more so than they see themselves on top of the world. So TJ, since we last met you had a lot of plans, a lot of things you wanted to do that you could never do because Kevin Devastation was in charge, right? So...it has been many months, and I do see that you had a National Extreme title run, I wanna say gratzi on that kid, I won that title within a few months of being here to. You are on your way, that's a good thing...WELL IT WAS A GOOD THING UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO BE IN THE HEXA GUN, TO BE IN THE GROUP THAT TRIED TO RUIN MY HOMECOMING, THAT HAS BEEN HERE ALL OF TWO MINUTES AND THINK YOU CAN RUN THIS PLACE???? YOU....DO...NOT...RUN...ANYTHING...AROUND...HERE!!! You however do run your mouth, you run down to the ring and assault Zack Crash, you run with a pack of Mercenaries, and you will run from Kevin Devastation when I show you just how happy I am to get a shot at you again. Just so I can take that little happy go lucky grin you have, AND SLAP IT OFF YOUR FACE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FEEL LIKE JUST WATCHING YOU TRY AND ACT HARD IS MAKING THE BLOOD PUMP THROUGH MY VEINS LIKE I AM ABOUT TO GO INTO A PPV MAIN EVENT, DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TJ IT FEELS GOOD!

(Kevin Devastation begins to laugh and look around himself in a bit of a daze, just looking at all the emptiness of the arena, and the lone camera man standing there filming him. And Kevin Devastation pulls out a small tube of black paint from his back pocket, and opens it up as he is still laughing as begins to take his index finger and apply some to the bare side of his face in a sloppy extended smile and around his eye, and then just tosses the tube down below. He smiles and laughs some more, and then gets real close to the camera again.)

AND DRAKE JAEGAR, IT'LL BE GOOD TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT KINDA TRAINING YOU HAVE IN THE FORM OF PSYCHOPATHS 101 AHAHAHAHAHA. BECAUSE YOU JUST ENTERED A MATCH THAT HAS A DEADMAN, A KOMODO DRAGON, A SPARTAN, A OVER BLOATED WIND BAG WITH A WENCH...AND INSANITY, EXPERIENCE, A HALL OF FAME CAREER, AND THE ABILITY TO SHOW YOU WHO REALLY RUNS THIS JOINT  ALL ROLLED UP INTO A MAN NAMED KEVIN DEVASTATION! TA TA FOR NOW, SEE YA ON SHOWDOWN!
Cage.
Post August 20th 2015, 5:00 pm by Cage.
See there's the difference, I don't have to criticize the next person who drops the ball. Because I simply don't care who drops the ball, I don't care who was given the hype as the MAN who is going to carry EAW into a new spectrum, a new era! I was not given the hype as the man to carry EAW even with the EAW Championship. I was given the book of “ways to fuck over Diamond Cage so we can end his EAW Title reign” very short lived book, you might of read it. I remember December 20th, Prudential Center, the main event, an EAW Championship Elimination Chamber match, but I fail to remember anyone being around me, because I remember the only man standing in the ring when the smoke cleared and I will be the only man standing when I beat you on Showdown. When you say you know Diamond Cage you only know the part you were here to see with your own eyes, all of that shit, the title matches stripped away, helping DDD at House of Glass, honestly recently happened. It just adds to my point that while I was doing my shit and carrying EAW without the belt, you were an afterthought. You don't know my rise, you don't my story, but obviously you would know my down fall. I bet everyone knows my down fall. I don't fucking care, you've brought it up so many times I am afraid to see what is going to come after I beat you, because there will be more “bust title reign this” and “bust title reign that” and that seems to be the only thing anyone has against me. I'm all for evolving and I am glad you have evolved as a competitor, but that doesn't mean you are immune to fucking up someday. It happens to all of us, we don't live in a fucking perfect world. Were all going to die someday, were all not going to be rich, some of us with different colors of skin will be killed tomorrow by a man who is supposedly suppose to be protecting society, but really that is just a gang of it's own. Not everything is going to go your fucking way, maybe you think since you've beaten guys on the way since I held the EAW title, and maybe you think since you've got yourself a briefcase there, I understand. I really do, because I know what you have to endure to capture that briefcase, and you did the thing a man does. You decided to cash in that briefcase in a straight up match. 

I respect it greatly, but this world you are living in where things are only going your way. Is going to come crashing down around you, nothing perfect remains, there's always a rawness, an evilness, a simply put dark cloud that rains and destroys everything with it's powerful thunder and lightening strikes. I am proof, but you need destruction to grow, you need nothing to become something, and I am proof of that. You are proof of a young guy six months in, doing what it took me three years to do and I've been here four. You are a flower, a blooming flower, and you can consider Diamond Cage not the water to feed your seed, not the seed to help you grow, consider Diamond Cage as maybe not your destruction, but the start of it. You keep telling me that you are going to defeat me because only you and you only believe that you can defeat me, you are training your mind and not letting any sense of doubt creep into that mind of yours about if you can defeat this man. So you have told yourself for every single day of this week that you can defeat Diamond Cage, and now you are starting to believe it. I am not fighting for anything old guard, I am not fighting to represent anything, see I have a family to feed. I have a wife to support, I have kids to feed, and I also love what I do. I love feeling the energy of the crowd, I love sending punches left and right and having teeth knocked out and coughing out my lungs and getting up and go to the next town to do it all over again. I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT! As I will serve a role in your little story, because I agree it is a little story with little importance, you'll serve as a short paragraph in my never ending novel. It's funny, just a year ago I was calling out these “old tokers” and now you consider me the old toker. It's flattering, it's almost special now I know how Mr. DEDEDE feels when they call him old, but this “old toker” isn't insecure about anything. If anything I am secure on the fact that I don't have to keep telling myself I am going to beat you, I am secure on the fact that I don't care what you do whether you win the EAW Championship or you don't win it. I am only secure on the fact that I am walking into that ring and since were not trying to be cliche here, I am not going to say I am going to die because we both know no one in EAW really has the balls to pull the trigger on Diamond Cage and make me leave because that is the only way I'll ever stop throwing my fist, until someone PULLS THE TRIGGER AND LAYS ME TO SLAUGHTER! I won't die in that ring but for you to beat me, you're going to have to come damn close to killing me to walk out of that ring with this victory that you've been training to tell your mind that you need. This seems fitting, you facing the guy whose reign ended from the guy you'll be clashing with for the EAW Title, everything just seems perfect right, in your perfect world, everything goes right because you want to be the next unoriginal prick to claim the award of Best In the World. Good for fucking you, I don't care. Bring your ass to the ring on Showdown, I find it how you claim the common theme in our war of words is reality, I would of never thought it's how many times DC has dropped the ball and how many times Jamie has shoved down our throats he'll become the EAW Champion. You are the pulse of EAW? No wonder this place is shit, because the pulse of EAW is weak, the pulse of EAW is so insecure he has forced himself to believe he's walking into a situation with a Diamond Cage who isn't himself, fine I'll admit to it. My knees hurt, my back hurts, I have battle scars I wear as tattoos, maybe I have become an old guard, but one thing that you need to get inside that head of yours is being the pulse of this company where favoritism prevails is one of the reasons that your head will become familiar with my blade. No pulse then no EAW, seems like a perfect way to start the crusade.
Impact
Post August 20th 2015, 2:13 pm by Impact
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 2 K2lVCnp

[In his private theater room located inside The Lair, Y2Impact is shown sitting down clad in a diamond-studded leather jacket with Hexa-gun's logo on the back with his ear-to-ear grin encompassing the expression on his face. He has a blueprint page in his hand reading "HEXA-GUN" dated July 7th, 2015 on its title. It was clear he'd been scheming and plotting the faction's formation for some time. He momentarily begins speaking]

"Old habits die hard..."

[Y2Impact presses the "play" button on his remote and the footage rolls. It flashes us back to the events of Voltage several months ago in May, just before Y2Impact returned, showing Chairman Zack Crash firing Y2Impact from his position as General Manager of Voltage and the subsequent success of The Mercenaries and his partner, Heart Break Gal. He presses rewind back to the very instant Crash stated that he was fired, he pauses the footage, smiles, and intently looks into the camera as if ready to explain his actions]

I made my return to this business three months ago with the expectation I'd be pulling double-duty as both an active wrestler and the fair, just, righteous General Manager capable of making tough decisions others would balk at whilst simultaneously retaining my keen eye for talent and prospects. I had been effective at both crafts in the past, dare I say even mastered them, and my recovery from injury was finally sufficient enough to once again emerge from those shadows and creatively challenge myself in fresh and exciting ways I hadn't already done before. Zack Crash was a man who once promised me job security, who intimated right in my face as the ink dried on my newly signed contract that EAW couldn't possibly find someone more well-equipped to govern over a brand than yours truly. I was determined to succeed in both fields, but unfortunately and much to my chagrin, Crash denied me the opportunity to pass through Heaven's gates and swiftly attempted sending me down to Hell. I faced the EAW Champion in my first match back and Crash was so worried a wrestler who hadn't participated in a match in nearly a year would defeat his hand-picked superstar to usher in EAW's next generation that he was forced to intercede and rear his ugly head where it didn't belong. He developed a convenient case of amnesia and made the mistake of heeding my proposition and enlisted "special forces" to assist EAW in combating Dynasty's mutineers. Of course, I can't quite say I was even slightly taken by surprise when he accepted my offer. I'm an influential speaker, and if I'm capable of drawing bonafide stalwarts like Tiberius Jones, Drake Jaeger, and The Burned Man "Rodrik" into my mercenary band, how difficult could it be to coax and deceive arguably the least shrewd Chairman in EAW's existence? He was desperate to find a remedy to the terrors that plagued him, and in the folly of his obtuse naivety, he allowed the sickness to spread and gave Hexa-gun the perfect platform to introduce themselves. What Rhaegar, Hades, and Kevin Devastation will discover on Showdown is what everyone else already found out at Midsummer Massacre; that Hexa-gun means business, we don't take prisoners, we don't take hostages, because we're already armed with the manpower to crush our enemies and harvest their spirit without leaving the faintest trace behind. Our plans will be carried out, we'll redefine what it means to be a wrestler, and all those that oppose us will be promptly dealt with in militaristic fashion. The seeds for my renaissance were planted long ago; now, that vibrantly colored tree is bearing fruit and Hexa-gun is eating it. I haven't forgotten the day I was handed my walking papers as GM by none other than Zack Crash, and unfortunately for him, he'll live to remember it.

With all of that being said, I couldn't very well leave the audience that hangs on my every word with an ambiguous statement like that. I'm a man who doesn't enjoy operating in hypothetical circumstances, who isn't especially eager to be patient while the pieces of the puzzle slowly fall into place. I dug into my reserves and exercised every last bit of restraint I possessed when I kept Hexa-gun under wraps. I offer my sincerest apologies, but that's simply not a luxury I can afford at this present time, and so without further ado... Let's stop acting like the elephant in the room isn't there and properly address the events that transpired in my tag team match at Midsummer Massacre. Heart Break Gal and I wreaked havoc in so many different ways at that event, perhaps stockholders should suggest EAW consider renaming it Mercenary Massacre. Heart Break Gal and I are so talented and harmonious, we both went on vocals together and sang the swan song of Christopher Corrupt's forgettable career. We struck every note with precision that would make "The White Death" Simo Hayha jealous, we executed every offensive maneuver and orchestrated the entire match to perfection, and our onslaught continued with blistering fury until Corrupt was put of commission and stacked on the same shelf The Savage Ryans, Death by Velocity, and The Renegades have already fallen victim to. Not to worry, however! Retirement is merely a formality and Jacob Senn's bereaved, precious friend Christopher Corrupt can continue living on vicariously through him gnawing at scraps fit for a peasant while Heart Break Gal and I receive treatment given exclusively to true royalty as the pretenders die off. Happy hunting, Christopher Corrupt, and may your next life venture be just a tad more prosperous than your last.

[A smug Y2Impact walks out of the room, the name "Hexa-gun" emblazoned on the back of his jacket being the last image seen by the camera. Exit scene]
Silas Thatch
Post August 20th 2015, 1:14 pm by Silas Thatch
$ Not long after Rokuro Masuda visited his father's final resting place for the first time since his death,  he received a call from his sister. His sister informed him of his mother's unfortunate passing in Japan. Mauda flew to Japan as soon as he got the news. Now he is headed back to the United States to continue his work at Masuda Corp. $

(Rokuro Masuda is about to board his private jet when his sister approaches him with a box)

Rokuro's Sister: Rokuro... I know exactly how you feel.

Rokuro: No, you don't know how I feel. You were there with her when she died and I was not. Because I was too busy in America running dad's company.

Rokuro's Sister: I'm sorry, brother... She's in a much better place now though. We should be happy for her.

Rokuro: You don't know that. How can I feel happy when I won't ever see  the woman that brought me into this world again. I feel so damn empty. You have no idea how much I hate myself for not being able to be there for her when she needed me, when she wanted to see me.

*Rokuro's sister hugs him tight*

Rokuro's Sister: It's okay, brother. Everything will be fine.

*Rokuro smiles at his sister*

Rokuro: You are so much like her.

*His sister smiles back*

Rokuro: I'm got to go. I don't want to be late I got a meeting tomorrow morning.

Rokuro's Sister: Wait, mother wanted you to have this.

(Rokuro's sister gives him a big box seemingly full of old documents and papers)

Rokuro: What is that?

Rokuro's Sister: I don't know.. Mother never told me. She wanted you to have it though.

Rokuro: I see... Well, it's time for me to go. Farewell, sister.

(Rokuro turns his back to his sister and walks into the jet)

Rokuro's Sister: Hey, Rokuro!

Rokuro: Huh?

Rokuro's Sister: Take care, brother !!

(Rokuro raises his hand as he continues to walk)

$ Several hours later, in the air headed to America, Rokuro opens the box his mother gave to him and finds a letter. $

"Dear, Rokuro

I know you're facing difficult times. You have so much work and such little time in your hands it's driving you crazy and to top it all off I have this terrible disease. Time is so short that's why you have to enjoy every minute, every second of it. I don't want you to cry for me, I want you to be strong and continue on. I know it's not easy losing someone you love. But you need to know that I will always be with you. Not physically, but I will be there, ALWAYS. When you feel lost I will help you find your way because there's always light at the end of the tunnel, my precious little boy. Life sometimes will knock you down, but you can not stay down. You have to find strength from within, get up and fight back and you will THRIVE. You will OVERCOME. I don't have much time left so I'll make this as quick as possible.

Before you continue reading this letter I want you to know that I love you and your sister more than anything or anyone in the world. Which is why I did what I did. I lied to you both. Understand that I didn't tell you this sooner because I was afraid, afraid of rejection, afraid I would put the two of you in danger. Your father... Satoru Masuda is alive. He's alive I just don't know where. He entrusted you with MasudaCorp. but he could be coming back eventually to reclaim his company. You know our family has been a victim of slander many, many times before in the past. And although I never believed anything that was spoken about your father sometimes I think that it was all true...

The truth has unfolded. I hope you understand my motives. I hope you understand why I did what I did. I had no choice.

Love, your mother."

(Rokuro looks away with an angered countenance as the camera fades to black)

$ After reading his mother's letter and discovering the truth about his father, Rokuro lands safely in New York. The video ends with a mysterious man seemingly stalking Rokuro at the airport $
Jamie O'Hara
Post August 20th 2015, 12:23 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Showdown Promo III
The Toker And The Stoner

I don’t need a history lesson. Unlike most newcomers I did my research; I spent hours and hours investing in the stories over the years before I arrived. I studied the careers of champions and former champions and to be honest, I look at the careers of the men you mentioned and it only gives me confidence that I am cut from the same cloth. If men like Tyler Parker and Brian Daniels can reach such a level that they become so highly revered despite dropping the ball, coming and going then what can someone like me achieve? Someone talented, who can no doubt box with the greats. Someone determined reach the absolute pinnacle and won’t quit until he’s recongised as nothing short of THE best or damn close to it. But back to you. I have no doubt that Diamond Cage will be just like them, another one who dropped the ball but found his way back to the top, back to where he really does belong. Along the way I’m sure you’re going to have someone else try to knock you back down to earth just like Crash; another handpicked man to do what he couldn’t. I am not that man. I would much rather leave it all behind than sign my life away and be another puppet. Another marionette dancing on his strings like Hades, like Kevin Devastation and whoever else he pulls in to squash Dynasty. Xavier may not be the man Crash wants as champion but I am not making his title mine to serve anyone else; just taking my chance to become a champion. So a handpicked right man for Crash? Please. Much like you I never needed anyone, ever to reach this point. I didn’t need someone to help me create a bit of history in the New Breed title, I didn’t need any help claiming Cash In The Vault, I won’t need any to win at Territorial Invasion and I certainly won’t need a hand defeating you on Showdown.

Don’t get too wrapped up in the criticism Cage, as you said, you’re not the first to drop the ball nor will you be the last; you’re just the more recent case of it. I’m sure you’ll be the first to criticize whoever drops the ball next and fails as world champion. Don’t drop the ball, don’t get criticized, it’s as simple as that isn’t it? I mean, after years of being criticized, having to deal with more bullshit than I’m most likely ever going to face, one would think it wouldn’t bother you but clearly that’s not the case. What’s the matter buddy? What regret is burning deep inside? Doubt creeping in that you never really had the legs to go the distance and have a glorious reign instead of the bust you had? You throw all these names about, most well and truly before my time, trying to convince me that “it’s going to be all okay”. You’re trying to convince me that your reign was noble, it was to be praised, your heroics meant something as if I never took any notice.  Poor, poor Diamond Cage. The wires that keep your sanity in check have come loose. STORY TIME! July 2014, I washed up here as nothing but a hopeful with big dreams but a daunting task ahead of me. On my first night I was left a broken man by Lannister but it didn’t deter me, I didn’t crumble under the weight of defeat despite considerable confidence I kept to myself. Just weeks later I defeated Savage to win the New Breed title and for months I carried it as just another champion of the division which had ZERO meaning, ZERO prestige. December 20th, you remember that date right? Who do you remember standing around you? Lannister? Scott Diamond? Zack Crash? Jacob Senn? Me. A bloke holding a lowly title in the main event, the fucking main event competing for a world title. I spent the next few months chipping away, defeating people left and right, racking up wins and it almost led me to you. Almost. Reckless Wiring…It could have been me facing you for that title, it could have been me who was screwed over by Crash and Williams; not HBB. Speaking of which, I knew full well at the time he was nothing but an old toker trying to hang with new age stoners but it didn’t matter, it was the first time I had stepped into the ring against someone held in such a high regard; praised as a legend regardless of how well he could roll today. I dropped the title, all good things come to an end and left it in a state nobody thought it would ever reach; it had a meaning, it was something worth fighting for and it had a place amongst every newcomer who walked through the curtain. I think it’s safe to say you know what happens next. It’s what led us to this. So six months? No, not even close. I remember you going back and forth, in and out of the wilderness on Showdown having championship matches stripped away. I remember you returning at House of Glass to help Mr. DEDEDE defeat Crash. I remember you and Xavier Williams fighting for the briefcase at Shock Value. So when I say I know Diamond Cage, I damn well fucking know you, your story, your rise and your fucking fall from grace. IT WAS AT MY EXPENSE. And you’re right, I don’t know what it’s like to lose something because everything I’ve done so far has been methodically planned to make sure that I don’t take a step backwards; ever since that first loss I’ve continued to grow and grow as a competitor.

We step into the ring together to prove two very similar points despite being polar opposites; no matter if it’s through destruction or chaos, no matter if it’s through class and finesse, both have the same result of standing on the bones of decaying careers left in our path. I’ll keep telling you over and over and over and over and over again that I WILL defeat you on Showdown because that’s exactly that’s going to happen. I’m not going to sugarcoat it, I’m not going to spin it in a way that leads to you looking completely fucking stupid for not understanding the insult, I’ve got a tad too much respect for you to treat you like a child. However, how else do I put it? Do you want me to say you’ll fight, you’ll fight to the death and leave everything out there but it won’t be enough? Do you want me to straight up say that those of the old guard just can’t hang with the bloke leading the new one? Believe me, the last person who fought for the old guard put EVERYTHING on the line but I was the one to walk away with the prize…the very one that I hold in my hands now but I guess if his failures, the very one you can find and watch in a number of minutes isn’t enough to convince you that I’m just that fucking good of a competitor then I guess nothing will. Point is, I’m unique Cage. It doesn’t matter if I say the same shit as plenty of others, if I carry myself in the same manner as numerous of blokes, the difference that separates me and the rest of this vast roster, what separates me from the pit of irrelevance they call Dynasty, is that when I say I’ll do something…when I say I’ll walk away with a victory over you It’s not just hot air being blown, it’s a true spoiler for what’s going to happen. So when I say I’ll beat Xavier Williams at Territorial Invasion and claim not just the EAW Championship but also the claim to being the best in the world I’ll do it. And when I say I’ll defeat you on Showdown, I will.

But, carry on as you will; to steal from you very words, you’re mere practice for myself. The more things change, the more they stay the same, right? I leave Hades in a pool of his own drooling saliva and before I can claim a victory of a former world champion, Quality Control decides to strike. No victory for me, what a shame. It would have been quite a momentum boost but I suppose you will do. Like I said earlier, it’s rather fitting that before I take the title from Williams I face and defeat the man who he stole it from to begin with. You’re really just a means to an end, someone who will serve his role in my little story here quite well. It’s quite valuable to walk away with a strike in the win column over a former world champion regardless if they’re just coming back or on the verge of bailing out. You’re quite right, I haven’t been tested too much in my short time here; how much do you expect someone like me, a kid who was really lost like a deer in the headlights for a few months and while you reigned wasn’t worth a fraction of your attention? Not much, in the end, I haven’t had the same tests like you, like plenty of others. Never had my back up against the wall and had to scratch and claw to find my way to the light at the end of the dark tunnel. However, why should that matter? Fifteen months and plenty of years to go, I’ll cop those beatings, I’ll find myself awake at night in cold sweat fearing the ever presence of failure. I’ll taste that bitter bitch but I will find a way, I’m the kind of bloke that always fucking finds a way to overcome whatever obstacle is thrown in my way instead of running away. You’re insecure. You fear that this new age stoner is going to pass an old toker like you, claim what you once called yours and do far more with it. But it doesn’t end with me. No, plenty of us, the kids, the untested, the “delusional”, the uneducated, the “pussies” are going to pass you by one by one, month after month, year after year and Diamond Cage will only be remembered as a second class Hall of Famer with absolutely no reason for people to remember his name well after he decides he can’t swing his fists any longer.

That thing called reality? The common theme in our war of words? That’s life now Cage and I suggest you accept it sooner rather than later. The old guard is dead, what you believe in died months ago and a new  one is sweeping through claiming each and every achievement. You can cause your havoc, you can swing for the fences time and time again but it won’t change anything. And this isn’t pure bullshit; this isn’t something I’m saying in defense of our pathetic owner, unlike you I’ve been here week in and week out watching this place transform from what it was, to what it is now. The old heart and soul died with you Cage. A disappointing and rather anti-climactic death.  It doesn’t matter who calls themselves the “owner” of EAW. It doesn’t matter if the ‘E’ stands for Extreme or Elite. It doesn’t matter who reigns as champion, it doesn’t matter which legends decide to dig their dead careers up for one last shot at it. This company can’t live without a light; it can’t live without a face, a person to always be there lurking or in the spotlight to survive. The role that was once yours, is now mine. I’m the fucking PULSE of EAW and this kingdom? Five weeks and it becomes mine and you will not destroy it. My momentum, my path to becoming the EAW Champion is far more important than the dish of revenge you wish to serve upon whoever pisses you off. Victory in Lincoln will set the stage for every match here on out between you and I. It may suck on your behalf, but who cares, you’re too disconnected to understand anything huh? 
Post August 20th 2015, 3:24 am by Boom.
"Embrace...The Freak."
Showdown Promo I

(The scene begins as Troy Archello is pacing around a steel chair as a low-def camera is recording his every move.  He is very hesitant to speak at first, but begins to laugh and sits down on the chair as the camera transitions into another scene.)

I’m embracing the true me.  The Freak.

I told you so.  I beat you, Pyscho Brody; fair and square.  I noticed a lot of booing and just a lot of hate, so I guess the world’s still normal.  Ladies and gentlemen, idiots and bigger idiots: like me or not, I beat the “Big…Ferocious BROOODY”.  There’s no more excuses and rematch clauses, reject Hulk; if I want to ever face you again, I’ll let you know, and trust me, you’ll know.  I’m feeling this tonight, you guys; Kicking Brody’s ass was not just a want, it was a blessing in disguise because I’m back.  The Freak in flesh and blood is back to piss off the corporate masses once again. 

Would you look at that?  I’m finally back on Showdown this week…teaming with this Thomas Minns guy.  Okay, okay…I don’t know the guy too well, but with someone like me in this team, I know we’ll be asskicking machines.  So apparently we’re going up against some guys called Kerry Keller and Ryan Daniels, and oh, let the smart remarks begin.  Thomas, man…maybe even buddy, we have never met before, but I saw Showdown last week and saw your dreams get crushed pretty quickly.  Now, I have question for you, Thomas: What are you going to do about it?  Are you going to be a quitter and walk home or are you going to come back, stronger than ever and ready to move to greater things?  I would recommend the second thing because if I don’t get your full on cooperation, you will be receiving something I like to call a broken nose and deformed face; the Gore Combo.  I already know I’m not really well liked in the locker room, so either way, it won’t affect my image, but it sure as hell will affect yours.  Since I need you in this match so I won’t get jumped by two guys, I’ll lay off the kicking until afterwards.  I have some respect for you since you stand up for yourself and believe your own hype, but I believe that we will have a disagreement about one thing: Who’s really the best.  I will just prove how much better I am than you while scoring a win.  I would recommend you to do what you need to do and be prepared for our match this Saturday, partner. 

P.S. I’ll make sure that you have that win against Kerry Keller, but we go with MY rules and MY way.  Deal?

It’s opponent time!  Where I talk about how miserable my opponents will be after I lodge my foot down their throats and up other holes that release waste.  Who shall become my first victim?  I’m looking at Brian Daniels long lost brother, Ryan Daniels.  In all seriousness, I don’t know much about you, but unless you prove to me, I’ll look at you as a sidepiece and focus on Grade A asshole, Kerry Keller.  All I can tell you is be prepared for everything you’ve heard about me; I don’t have any feelings in my body besides hate and revenge.  I will take you to your limit and take you to the highest stars, but you’ll ultimately end up in the deepest of trenches.  It’s unfortunate that you were put against two guys looking for a fight, but I expect you to be somewhat cooperative and fight back.  I won’t doubt you too much, but like I’ve said again and again; I want to kick ass and if it requires for me to get mine kicked for the best satisfaction, I’m okay with it.  I semi-wish you luck since I couldn’t care less about what you have in store for me or another stereotypical catchphrase that your typical villain-ish character says.  Just bring your boots and gear and prepare for possibly one of the biggest matches of your career. 

Kerry Keller, are you about to be humiliated across the world about now?  I’m pretty damn sure you will be.  First off, what’s with the name?  Your name sound like some kinky stripper or something!  Oops, did I say that out loud?  Sorry, but not sorry.  I know that you’re looking for a break after losing to Brett Kennedy, but I don’t think you’ll be finding that this week.  You see, I’m going to jump into that ring, get all in your face, give you a beating of a lifetime, pin you, and leave.  It’s as simple as that; I do this all the time and I know you’ve barely met me, but I’m just giving you the basics of what’s pretty much going to happen in this match.  If you look at me as a joke, that’s not the real joke in this situation.  The joke is that I’m going to show merciless destruction and walk away with no regrets or feelings of sympathy for you or your partner this week since all the humanity in me is all gone.  Don’t take it with a grain of salt, kid: This will either help define you or just leave in a path of failure galore.  I know that you’re in a similar situation of not being liked by many, but here’s the funny thing about that similarity; I’ve built that reputation for quite some time now and I would love to wipe any smug faces you do during the course of this whole spill.  However, I expect you to bring the whole package and not forget your skills at home.  Make this match at least entertaining for me and the audience.  It’s on you: I don’t want a man under a coward’s name to come on; I want a fight against a real wrestler.  Anything else will upset me, and would you really want that? 

That was satisfying, but this is only the beginning of my journey back to the top of the food chain.  I’m not the same man that came into that ring in AWF 2 years ago; I know every trick in the book.  You see: I’m not here for the experience of being in this company; I’m simply here to cause havoc and make my mark through it all, thick and thin.  Don’t be afraid, but be ready to experience the destiny of every man and woman; death. Memento Mori. Don’t forget that you must die.

(Archello gets up and leaves the room as the camera fades.)
Cage.
Post August 20th 2015, 2:18 am by Cage.
Tyler Parker, Bust of the Year 2011, EAW World Heavyweight Champion. EAW Hall of Famer, one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots. Brian Daniels, Multiple hiatuses, two time World Champion, EAW Hall of Famer. Prince of Phenomenal, former world champion, given tons of hype and fire up his ass, EAW Hall Of Famer. Now these men I've listed are great in their own way, that is why they are blessed with being in that hall of fame, but the common thing they share is that they've been given hype and have dropped the ball before. I'm most recently the guy who dropped the ball, once again you aren't very original, I was never suppose to carry EAW. As painfully truthful as it is, that is it, and I have had to deal with it, Zack Crash didn't want Diamond Cage holding the holy grail of the company and he sure as hell didn't want me to carry it. So what does he do? He does what any man would do, he has a hand picked champion, someone who thinks their shit doesn't stink in Xavier Williams. And he cashes in the damn briefcase on me, now you are in a similar position, Xavier is now not a hand picked champion of Zack, so now maybe you are a hand picked guy? Maybe that is another reason to tell you why we are so different. I am not a hand picked guy, ask Demon, ask anyone. But I am a true rebel in the flesh because even though I wasn't the hand picked guy I still achieved a goal that men can only dream of achieving, and you are dreaming of becoming EAW Champion. Not a guarantee it is going to happen, but why is Diamond Cage singled out? Why now do people want to be on my ass about me dropping the ball? No one was on Colin's ass or Hurricane Hawk's ass. So why are they on mine? It's easy it's the new flavor of the month because you elitist go from calling the guy who leaks fluids out of his mouth, to the guy who will never be champion, to being proud that I became champion only to call me out on not being able to carry the ball. But how can you call me out if you never had the ball to begin with? You know maybe I should kill all the bullshit right now about Diamond Cage and his reign as EAW Champion, I would understand everything everyone is saying if Diamond Cage wasn't a fighting champion, but I was a fighting champion. Hell the odds were stacked against me every time I defended the championship, Fighting Spirit, Lannister, Hades, Crash, all hate me, really don't have a beef with each other and I survived. I defended the championship, but guys like Colin who just won the title barely even defends the fucking championship and are they being talked about as guys who dropped the ball? HE LOSES IT ON HIS FIRST FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP DEFENSE! You've been here six months correct? Who the fuck are you to know anything about the hype I received? Let me tell you something, while you were swimming your way to shore to get this piece of shit company, I was fighting to get back in this company because I lost everything to a prick named Ryan Adams, that son of a bitch fired me, stabbed me in the back and then took my family, you don't know what it's like to lose something in this business. You entered the Cash in the Vault briefcase, I commend you, and maybe you have proven stuff to HBB and Hades and you looked great, I wouldn't know, I had my own personal shit going on and even if I was paying attention I wouldn't pay attention to you because once again I fear no guy with a briefcase.

But little did you know, facing HBB in this day in age isn't anything to brag about, the man has been broken for as long as I can remember, hell I was in the ring with his prone body I can feel the weakness oozing out of that man. And Hades? Hades hasn't been anywhere near his old self that everyone thought would carry EAW since he LOST his Answers World Championship. Degenerate, you consider me a degenerate? Thank you. It took you until now to realize that? I'm not walking into Showdown to leave you with cuts and bruises, and stain the canvas with your blood, I am walking into Showdown to prove to you that I am still THE most dangerous sadistic entente this profession has ever seen, I am walking into Showdown not to be defeated as much you keep shoving that down people's throats like I've just suddenly become this obsolete man walking the halls of every arena trying to cling to any remaining hope that I can rescue a dead career. It isn't the way that I dress that makes me different from, it's the fact that I've lost everything before and I fought and maybe I lost everything again but the fact is I'll continue to fight and young guys like you who have never had the bitter taste of failure in your mouth will never know whats it like to send punches and fight tooth and nail for something THAT NO ONE BELIEVED YOU WOULD EVER FUCKING ACHIEVE! THAT IS ME, I AM AN ANAMOLY, I AM SOMETHING THAT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN! NO MATTER THE DARK CLOUD, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK DIAMOND CAGE IS JUST GOING TO LAY DOWN AND DIE FOR YOU BECAUSE I AM IN THE WAY OF YOUR “INEVITABLE” DESTINY IT JUST ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! That is a fantasy that you will tell your children when you tuck them in at night and tell them everything will be alright, that is a fantasy, I live in a reality. Wanna know some reality? Diamond Cage won the EAW Title, DIAMOND CAGE LOST THE FUCKING EAW CHAMPIONSHIP! That is a painful truth, I've dealt with it, I don't need to be reminded about dropping the ball, because believe it or not Robbie V the guy whose title reign was once forgotten is now magically remembered and he DROPPED the ball also, I am not the first, I certainly won't be the last, but I will overcome this like I have overcome any professional or personal low in my entire career because you can't kill me, I'm a disease. The kingdom, the terror dome I am speaking of, I helped build, I built Elite Answers Wrestling in a War Games match with other individuals. I'll destroy this piece of shit brick by fiery fucking brick if it's the last thing I do, I don't give a fuck about you on your road to the EAW Title, I don't give a fuck about Xavier as champion, I don't give a fuck about anything in this company. I care about one simple thing and that is revenge, something you don't know about, something I could never explain. So I look at you as target practice, but you aren't the main target, you may consider your will and determination to be up to par or maybe past mine because I haven't been the man I use to be, but you haven't been tested as a man boy. You playing little league, with your little league briefcase, and your swinging for the fences, but don't forget although I haven't been kicking ass and taking names recently, I still swim with sharks and I haven't been killed yet by any of them! You base the man your facing over his championship reign, but you seem to not know enough about the devil who will be staring you right in your face, punching you right in your face and walking over your prone body.
Devan Dubian
Post August 20th 2015, 2:04 am by Devan Dubian
I find it difficult to watch you people strain yourself to the limit.. just really tiresome.

It feels like there isn't even a threat there anymore. All the previous world champions encountered a competitor or two during their reign that fundamentally challenged their reign and made them reassess their plans a few times but I am just not seeing it. It can be declared that I have only held my world championship for a few mere months and that the real challenges lie ahead of me but I can go through a whole catalog of competitors deemed 'worthy' holders of my world championship and spare us the waste of the time by telling you that they have no chance whatsoever. There is this idea that is thrown around the field quite recurrently, an idea that I held to be inaccurate for such a long time but within the past few weeks month, I have had to reevaluate my position on the stance. It is thought among some in our field that the chase for a world championship provides much more thrill and pleasantry and probability and that somehow is more preferable than the idea of being a world champion itself. As a man who was stuck in the same thought process of pursuing for years could not begin to understand what kind of sane man would believe in such a preposterous idea but now that I have deviated sides and look down from the throne rather than vise versa, I may be coming to understand what all those senseless men were talking about. This is in no way illustrating or depicting that I am not fond of being a world champion because I am but for me, it has gotten a bit mundane that every substantial competitor is going after the two other world titles whilst I am subjected to veterans who get injured a week before one of their biggest matches or one time world champions who are still trying to find their feet in the ring after tumbling down to the ground the first time around. If this was already not made clear before, then I will make it clear now. I am not a world champion who will lay low and let my world champion carry on for months without adding any merit to it. To do that, I would be pulling all mass with no weight whatsoever. The mass is important and my world title reign is important but if there is no weight or merit to it, what is there really to be content of other than the matter of fact that you got to imprint your name on a title for a few weeks? I can find any decrepit title and imprint my name on it but I chose to go after this Answers World Championship because of the weight that it has been credited by previous champions and I will not be the runt of the litter in the lot that never made anything of his reign than facing the same gray competitors who predetermined the match for me before it really even started. If anything, this is a notice to all that I have no intention of jesting around. I am a man who is so often facetious and arrogant and satirical but once my business enters that ring, all my focus turns to putting you down once and for all. 

With that said, it seems awfully timed considering the matter of fact that I have to face the company's endorsed monster the very next week on Voltage. This is taking everything away from you and to be quite honest, you really don't have any room to claim otherwise, do you? They have taken your pride and you cannot even look me in the eyes anymore. It seems that almost a year ago, your promotion not only lived in your name and appearance but also your talent in the ring. I know because I was often a target of your order and animosity but I would be willing to take that monster back in a heart beat knowing that he would give me actual competition despite the matter of fact that I would have to get stitched up. It's not that your capability has been drawn out either but once a man starts spending a reasonable amount of time in a single state of mind.. he comes to believe that his whole life revolves around that state of mind and thus, you are currently lacking any dignity - you have no ego! But you will not find me feeling empathy for you whatsoever because the matter of fact is that there is really no one to blame but yourself. Once you subject yourself to such levels, you must be willing to take the heat but in your case, you kept falling and falling until you eventually passed out. Last weeks showing at Midsummer Massacre really disintegrated any amount of pride you had left and now you are lost. It is true that you have found yourself facing the Answers World Champion the very next week but after accepting such humbling losses, how can you honestly look one in the eye and still claim that you have what it takes to pull out the victory? You have no support left and your merit as this point in stage is that parallel to a rookie who is getting ready for his debut match by the weekends end. The base that was once set that you were the man who not one other elitist had a chance of taking down has been set and destroyed and all the fundamentals you once knew pure are decamped so Psycho Brody, take a good hard look at your situation and realize that it will do you better to actually not show up on Voltage this weekend. I have no intention of ending your career for it would serve me nothing and give me no interest or gain and most importantly, it would just outright be uninteresting. It does me no good and it certainly does not do you any good so I really don't want to exercise more effort than I really should have to. I claim to seek for higher quality opponents and then tell you to take your hands off the trigger Psycho Brody but the thing is, I can tell from the start that you fighting at your peak level wouldn't still be enough to warrant me a challenge - much less another form of you that is nowhere close to your peak. The quality of your career is much more important than your career itself and this point in stage, your career warrants exactly zilch. Let this be a favor from the Answers World Champion to yourself Psycho Brody, choose the uncomplicated way for the door is only a few mere feet away. If you persist on your luck though then I will have no choice but to act and enforce.  

This is the most compassion I can show to you people so I really hope you make the best of it.
Jamie O'Hara
Post August 20th 2015, 1:19 am by Jamie O'Hara
Showdown Promo II
Truths and Realities

Believe me I would love nothing more than Diamond Cage to find his feet once again in EAW and return to the famed status you held before but for now there’s lingering doubt and that same doubt will remain well after Saturday night. Poking fun at your championship reign was never really my intention but I guess it’s just so easy to bring up; I really, really want to know how much it hurts to know you didn’t really live up to the hype? I could rattle on for hours about your disappointing reign, something that would inevitably lead to me stripping you of everything you believe makes you unique but I know better. I learnt the first time that the only way to tear down the walls built by fortitude is to leave you defeated in the middle of the ring. Years of taking the insults, the swipes you think you’ve become numb to it all but you’ve simply become delusional in believing you were more than just another name trying to reach the top like everyone else. Now, I can only speak for the time I’ve been here but for six months but there were always people more capable of carrying the company; filling the role you think you filled. Whether you think you’re numb, you believe none of the criticisms have any sort of impact

I’m not a threat huh? If we want to talk about mistakes, thinking that I’m not any sort of threat eight months on will be the reason I’ll leave you defeated in the ring. And no, I don’t believe I deserve to be treated as such because I hold this briefcase. Month after month I stepped up and fought well above my weight at the time, I went against HBB and Hades, former world champions and never once looked out of place. Believe it or not I’m no longer that lowly champion and this briefcase didn’t just fall into my grasp; trust me when I say that I’m not cashing this briefcase in with the idea that losing is a possibility. I’ve said it for weeks and I’ll say it again, this briefcase simply speeds up the inevitable. I don’t blame you for thinking that I’m like Xavier Williams a year ago, like Crash the year before and everyone else to hold the Cash In The Vault case; they NEEDED it to get somewhere, to break away from the rest of the pack. Not me. No, for months now I’ve bought into the idea that I have every chance to be MORE than just your typical elitist. So why is this relevant? Why does this matter to you? See, unlike you I’m not going to take years to reach the apex with excuse after pathetic excuse as to why I didn’t manage to make it. Fourteen months versus the years it took you. Full congratulations for reaching this stage, I’m not going to mock that as it’s a rather heartfelt story but it’s not a blueprint for future talent; there’s always going to be the very, very rare few like me who rise to the top in just a fraction of the time. A truly elite standard, a caliber that really only a few manage to reach. And despite how “unoriginal” and cliché it is to claim the title of “best in the wolrd” it’s a rather common theme for people to believe their mind is fractured and they’re better off in an asylum rather than a wrestling ring. I’m starting to wonder if it’s used as a crutch to be more “noticed”.

So a threat? In just a few weeks I’ll be standing on the highest rung of the ladder, I’ll back up my very claim of being the best in the world and IF you have those aspirations of reaching the same height then I will ALWAYS be a threat to you. It’s perhaps better to pull your head from your arse and learn that fact now instead of having it fucking crushed later. But dismiss it if you wish, just don’t add me to one of those people who knocked you back down to the dust; you’ll kill your own career.

Please, spare me of the whole “I’m going to destroy a kingdom” shtick because in your brief departure I’ve had to deal with too many people who claimed to attempt the same thing. Two is two too many for my taste and I would much rather spend my time disproving those who claim to be the best. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a history of raging against the machine, victories over legends on the grandest stage and before you begin to ramble on about how I “don’t know Diamond Cage” I know damn well who you are. You can despise the company all you want, however don’t get too wrapped up that you’re the unique individual who doesn’t like the term “Elitist”. What they call us may change but take a look before you spew such garbage; nothing has changed whatsoever. One person’s body quits on them…one person’s will isn’t strong enough to survive and here you are thinking the same applies to everyone…that you’re “different” from the rest of us. Just because I don’t walk down to the ring in my wife beater singlet, steel capped boots and my fists tapped doesn’t mean my will to succeed, my drive to push through whatever pain barrier presents itself is any worse than yours. And sure, I may be yet another one to claim he’s the best in the world but I suppose that makes me a “pussy” huh? Such a strong, creative word that absolutely doesn’t highlight that you’re a complete degenerate. Try and break every bone in my body Cage, leave me with a thousand cuts and stain the canvas with my blood but you will still lose on Showdown; you will end up like plenty of others who thought they were tough, they were dangerous and that those ideas made them superior competitors. End of the day they realised that it doesn’t matter how tough they talked, how dangerous their plans were, their bite never lived up to the standard of the bark. When you step into the ring with someone like me, someone who can counter each and every single thing you can throw at him, you tapped fists and laced up boots just isn’t enough to walk away victorious.

But you really don’t get it, do you? Not a word, not a mention of Diamond Cage and the world kept spinning, people found new heroes to cheer and villains to jeer and in the end you were an afterthought until the news of an imminent return spread; they realised “oh yeah, he existed”. Don’t worry, GI Styles and Rosso got the same treatment, it’s nothing new. Speaking of afterthoughts, you’re somewhat right, my briefcase was somewhat of an afterthought not due to the hype surrounding your name; don’t kid yourself thinking you’re a special snowflake who commands the attention of the world. To the wars between families, to the battle for the championship and the war that raged between chairman and exiles; there was far too many more important issues than the item I carried in my hands and that was on the blue brand alone. But that’s the way I wanted it, that’s the way every Cash In The Vault winner would have it. No suspicion, no speculation, no talk, no hype…nothing. That’s why when my music hit the world came undone and the fear that existed in the champs eyes were there for the world to see.

And it’s not a Diamond Cage speech if it doesn’t have the good old “I’m not like the rest!” “I’m god damn unstoppable”. See, if this was true your career would be held in a much higher regard. I heard the same tired crap last year and it’s quite a shame that months later you’re still throwing it around. It’s a “truth” that I don’t need to swallow because I watched your reign, I watched you crumble and become just another victim and another example of what I will NOT become when I take the EAW Championship for my myself. Apologies if you’re starting to get a little tired of being told for the tenth time of your miserable reign, you seem well prepared but for five months you were nothing more than irrelevant name that I couldn’t care about; no doubt the feeling is mutual, this is the only “substance” that has any worth. We can speak about “realities” and truths all day and honestly neither of us would be too wrong in the end but I’ll make one threat that I will bleed every drop of blood, shred every piece of skin and break every fucking bone in my body to keep; you will not go through me to achieve whatever goal you’ve laid out. For the second time in my short career here your success won’t be at my expense. Dark Demon, Zack Crash, Kevin Devastation, Hades, whoever else you want to you want to target but not me. No way and Showdown isn’t an exception to the rule. That threat will be held up and your grand return to the stage, to your canvas will be nothing more than a disappointment. This isn’t even about being an “elitist” while you decide to be the rebel and call yourself an extremist; I may favour class and finesse over sheer brutality but you’re not the only bloke in this company who would jump at the chance to bring it all down. It’s all about me continuing to build to MY MOMENT and making sure that when Territorial Invasion arrives there isn’t a shred of doubt that I can reign above you all.

Your momentum? Dead before it even has chance to begin.

Unstoppable? Proven to be a myth before it has any legitimacy.

Best in the world? Another week closer to putting it beyond doubt.
Scott Oasis
Post August 20th 2015, 12:59 am by Scott Oasis
☠ We cut to Scott Oasis backstage, looking like he is in rather bad spirits. Grace is seen sitting beside him, rubbing his back in an effort to keep him calm. ☠

Grace: You did good on Voltage, so what if you lost?

Scott Oasis: So what? I just missed my opportunity to become a champion again!

Grace: I know but It’s alright Scott, it was only one match, you can get another shot at the belt!

Scott Oasis: I can get another shot, but will I? What happens if I DON’T get another shot? Opportunities like that don’t come around every day, especially the type of opportunity I had! You saw the match with your own eyes Grace, you can’t look at me and tell me that it It wasn’t the perfect set up! I had been on the biggest roll of my career, I had beaten five other men for the number one contendership and was heading into the main event of Voltage, not just any Voltage, the go-home show to Midsummer Massacre! The match was so big that even the guys on the pay-per-view wouldn’t have been able to out show us that night! I had Aren Msistlav right where I wanted him, all I had to do was follow through! He broke out of my clutches and in three seconds it was over! The Pure Championship literally slipped through my fingers and now I have this fool bragging about how he got to put me in my place! Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is!?

☠ Scott gets up and tries to walk off in frustration but Grace pulls him back onto the sofa with her. ☠

Grace: I get it Scott, I truly do --

Scott Oasis:NO YOU DON’T!

☠ Grace is taken aback for a moment.from the comment and Scott soon changes his tone when seeing her expression. ☠

Scott Oasis: Listen. For months I had been convincing myself to believe that I was untouchable and there was nobody else who could compete on my level. Those wins had gotten to my head, I turned cocky and that caused me to lose that hunger I once had. In my mind I had pretty much made it to the top, I just needed the proof. Aren Msistlav was just holding the belt for me as far as I was concerned. I was walking into the arena like I was hot shit but then the night came and when it was put up or shut up I was the one to fold. Losing that match killed every ounce of confidence, every bit of pride, any thought I ever had of being the best! To have that vision I created come crashing down around me was a wake up call because it made me come to the realization that I’m not even close to being the man I claimed to be, in fact I have a long way to go before I can hold the title a man the calibre of Ares Vendetta once held. I’m sorry for snapping at you I am just feeling angry and frustrated right now but those feelings will pass. I understand that I have to keep going. I can’t just give up, head into my corner and whimper like a little bitch because things didn’t work out the way I wanted, I’m going to look forward and learn to become capable of turning my aspirations into a reality, that’s what a real man would do.

Grace: Yes Scott, that’s what you need to be thinking! Get back into it, hone your craft, get better and then go for gold again! There’s a reason I made you my client, you’re the type get back into a fight, get knocked down and keep going until you land a hit! That mentality is going to make you a champion, I just know it. And thank God you’re ready to get back up too because I got you in a match.

Scott Oasis: Wait, what the hell! Why do you keep booking me in matches without telling me?

Grace: You need let the people know you’re still a credible threat, I’m trying to keep the Scott Oasis brand relevant! Why does it matter anyway, I thought you got your balls back and you wanted to rebuild your reputation, I have laid out the foundation for you!

Scott Oasis: Fine! I hate to admit it but I suppose you’re right about rebuilding. Who is the opponent you got me?

Grace: Venom.

Scott Oasis: Shut up. Tell me the opponent.

Grace: I told you, it’s Venom.

Scott: Quit joking, say the real opponent!

Grace: For the last time, that is the real opponent!

Scott Oasis: You can’t be serious!

Grace: Does it really matter who it is?

☠ Grace notices the camera poking through the doorway and motions for it to get closer, seeing Scott is starting to get heated and sensing the potential publicity. ☠

Scott Oasis: Yes! Out of all of the potential people you could put me up against to make a statement, you book me against that scrub!? Venom is nothing but a drunken loser who is so irrelevant not even management remembers he exist! Think about it, the dude has only been booked once in the past two months since Pain For Pride and it was a loss to The Pizza Boy! I want to re-legitimize myself, I want a win that will cement me as a top contender once again, Venom’s not even on my radar at this point! How does beating this guy benefit me? You don’t see anybody getting excited about Venom or even bothering to care about him at all, and I’m not talking about since his return either, nobody has given a damn about him ever! The only time the guy has accomplished something or has been involved in anything major is when he is piggy backing on another person’s success! Don’t believe me? Let’s take a look at his career highlights piece by piece starting first with his rookie year! When he started off he quickly ended up in THOR where he was able to hide behind his fellow members and their strength in numbers is what got him any attention. After that ended he wasted no time jumping to Scott Diamond and getting the tag titles`but as we all saw Scott didn’t need him at all, he defended the tag team championships all by himself for months! Then when he returned from hiatus he instantly aligned with Nick Angel and when that couldn’t suffice he became one of Johnny Ventura’s nut huggers playing Magic The Gathering.

As you probably noticed Grace, the main theme behind all of this is the fact that Venom played no real part in any of these squads other than standing around and being a stooge. He’s a leech that latches on to anything with momentum because he knows he wouldn’t make it on his own. In the two and a half years Venom has competed in EAW, there’s not a single thing he’s done individually, I can’t even think of him going solo for more than a couple months at a time! Every time he tries to branch out it fails miserably, he tried going for the New Breed Champion but El Landerson was number one contender in that scramble longer than he was! This current run is doing just as bad. He didn’t even start it by choice he got dumped by Nick, even his own partner thought he was 2nd rate. Once he sees this has failed I’m sure he’ll pick another flavor of the month to get with. It could be Franchise Demon. It could be Stark. Who knows who it could be, all that would certain is he would have the burden of carrying a poor excuse for a wrestler. It’s all just what if’s that won’t come to fruition at the end of the day. When this bombs he won’t be able to get anymore second hand hype. There’s only one way I can make this worth my time and that is kicking his head off of his shoulders and putting it on display for all of Oakland to see.

Grace: Don’t you think doing that would be pretty legit?

Scott Oasis: Yeah….it would. As I think about it more and more, you actually made a good choice in opponents. What’s a better way to make a statement than ending another man’s career? I’ll definitely have fun with this!

Grace: I knew you would love it. *laughs*

☠ Grace places her hands around the face of Scott and goes in for a kiss as the scene fades. ☠
Erica Ford
Post August 19th 2015, 11:42 pm by Erica Ford
(Brief Note: This promo was written by both Erica Ford and Aurora Rose.)

[The scene opens in the shared apartment of Aurora Rose and Erica Ford. Aurora sits on the couch watching cartoons in her pajamas. After a moment, Erica steps out of her bedroom, head messy from sleep, and plops down next to Aurora.]

Erica: I got woken up by a phone call from EAW.

Aurora: Yeah? What’d they say?

Erica: They uh… they told me my first opponent for the Empress of Elite tournament.

Aurora: NO WAY! Who is it!? Who is it!?

Erica: …you.

Aurora: WHAT!? I don’t wanna fight you, though! You’re my bestest friend!

Erica: I know, but one of us has to get enough points to win this thing. One of us has to become Vixen’s Champion! This is our opportunity!

Aurora: You’re right, but perhaps we could just take a draw? I don’t think I can really hit you.

Erica: If we DID draw, we’d both still get points, and it’s early enough in the tournament that it won’t really affect our standings too horribly. That might actually be a wise idea, we could both conserve our energies for other opponents in the tourney!

Aurora: Exactly! Now, uh… not to change the subject or anything but can I borrow your phone charger? I think I lost mine again…

Erica: Dear god Aurora you’d lose your head if it wasn’t attached… Fine, go get it out of my room. What would you do without me?

Aurora: I’d probably still be stuck in Russia!

[The two share a laugh before Aurora gets up to retrieve the phone charger, after a minute, a loud scream penetrates the silence.]

Aurora: ERICA MARIE FORD WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE!?

[Erica jolts up off of the couch and books it down to her bedroom, where Aurora is standing near Erica’s closet, mouth agape. On the inside of Erica’s closet is a picture of one Vance Tybull surrounded by drawn-on hearts.]

Aurora: WE AGREED! WE AGREED THAT VANCE WAS MINE! YOU SAID YOU LIKED THAT CARLOS ROSSO GUY BETTER ANYWAY!

Erica: I DO love that Louisiana Lightning but he’s too vain to ever notice me! Plus, after seeing the way Vance operates when he took down Tiberius Jones at Midsummer Massacre… he’s just so… dreamy.

Aurora: This cannot be forgiven!

[Aurora storms out of the room. Suddenly the frame wipes and we are taken to a bright and colorful background with the shapes of many sunglasses surrounding it. Suddenly, Aurora walks on to camera, back facing to it, showing off a colorful sequined jacket with tassels running down the arms along with a matching cowboy hat. She sharply turns around to face the camera, showing a large pair of colorful sunglasses that she quickly removes so she can stare into the camera.]

Aurora: Oh yeah, I remember way back when, when the Sky Drivers were bonded, yeah! YOU MADE A LOT OF PROMISES TO THE SHINING SKY NOW DIDN’T YA!? Promises that ya didn’t keep! I remember one promise in particular that you broke when you said you’d never pursue Vance Tybull and leave him all to me! BUT YOU BROKE THAT PROMISE DIDN’T YOU ERICA FORD! Oh yeah, I remember a time when we were sitting backstage at a show, yeah, and Vance Tybull walked up to both of us, and instead of allowing me to speak YOU HAD TO TAKE ALL OF HIS ATTENTION AWAY! THE SHINING SKY ONLY STEPS IN AS YOUR WINGWOMAN WHEN IT’S ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY LIKE WHEN YOU’RE ABOUT TO STRIKE OUT WHICH IS MOST OF THE TIME! BUT YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, ERICA FORD! WHENEVER I TALK TO A GUY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA GET YOUR SHOWBOATIN’ AND YOUR GRANDSTANDIN’ AND YOUR HOT DOGGIN’ IN. AND NOT ONLY ARE YOU A SHOWBOAT, A GRANDSTANDER AND A HOT DOGGER BUT YOU’RE A LIARRRRRRRR!

YOU’RE A LIAR WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND! BEST FRIENDS DON’T TRY TO SABOTAGE SOMEBODY’S GAME, YEAH! AND ERICA FORD THAT LIE IS ENOUGH TO GET MY BLOOD BOLING BUT THE OTHER LIE YOU TOLD! ERICA FORD, THE OTHER LIE YOU SAID TO ME WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU’D NEVER GO AFTER VANCE, IT’S ENOUGH TO MAKE ME ERUPT WITH ANGER LIKE A VOLCANO, OH YEAH! YOU THINK YOU LOVE VANCE TYBULL!? YOU SAY YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND!? WELL LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH, ERICA FORD, BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS I HATE YOUR GUTS, AND THAT’S ALL THAT’S GOING TO BE LEFT IN THE RING AFTER WE FACE OF AT EMPRESS OF THE ELITEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I AM THE TOWER OF POWER, TOO SWEET TO BE SOUR! TOO HOT TO HANDLE, TOO COLD TO HOLD! FUNKY LIKE A MONKEY,  SPACE IS THE PLACE AND THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, YEAH! I’M THE SHINING SKY AURORA ROSE, AND I’M GOING TO BEAT ERICA FORD AND WIN THE EMPRESS OF ELITE TOURNAMENT!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! DIG IT!!!

[Not long after that, the picture fades away with Aurora holding a thumbs up pose. In a few seconds, a bright Red background with the word “Drivester” printed in bold yellow font. Soon Erica is shown walking into the picture with a red bandanna and boots, with a yellow tank top that says “Drive Rules!” on the front with red font. Her hair is bleached blonde and she is wearing a gold necklace with a small crucifix on it.]

Erica: EVEN THOUGH I KNEW HOW EXACTLY YOU FELT ABOUT ME, SHINING SKY, AT THIS POINT...I WAS LETTING EVERYTHING SLIDE, SISTER, I WAS HOPING THAT THAT CANCER THAT WAS TEARING YOU APART WAS GOING INTO REMISSION, THAT EVERYTHING WOULD STRAIGHTEN ITSELF OUT! BUT WHEN I SAW THOSE MARIO KART NOOBS COMING DOWN ON YOU THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GONNA SIT IDLY BY AND WATCH THEM BRUTALIZE YOU ON STAR ROAD LIKE THEY DID TO ME! AS AS FAR AS YOUR LOVERBOY, VANCE TYBULL, GOES THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GONNA LET HIM GO INTO THE DANGER ZONE WITH YOU! THAT’S WHY I WAS THERE, SISTER, I WAS THERE WHEN YOU NEEDED ME!

[A brief clip plays of the three of them at a gaming tournament featuring several EAW and Dynasty Wrestling stars playing Mario Kart with Erica helping out Aurora when two other drivers ganged up on her and started attacking her with Blue Shells. Erica does the same to them and helps Aurora finish in second place behind her. Afterwards she gets up and starts dancing and jumping around, much to the amusement of the crowd.]

Erica: MY ONLY CONCERN, SHINING SKY, WAS THE WELL BEING OF SKY DRIVER TEAM, SISTER! IT WAS ONLY LATER ON WHEN I WENT BACK AND LOOKED AT SOME OF THE FOOTAGE AND I SAW YOU THERE BEHIND ME, WII REMOTE IN HAND, THE ANGER AND JEALOUSY IN YOUR EYES! BUT I LET THAT GO TOO! I MEAN EVERY WORD I SAY, SHINING SKY, IVE NEVER LIED TO YOU, IVE NEVER LIED TO VANCE, AND IVE NEVER LIED TO ANY OF MY ERICAMANIACS! WHEN I SAID I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER, SHINING SKY, I MEANT IT! WHEN I SAID I LOVE VANCE TYBULL, I MEANT IT TOO! I LOVE HIM LIKE A BROTHER, AS A FRIEND! I HAVE WASHED MY HANDS COMPLETELY OF YOU, SHINING SKY! WE STARTED ON THE SAME MARIO LEVEL, SISTER, AS TEAM SUPER BEST FRIENDS PARTNERS! ALL MY LITTLE ERICAMANIACS GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, GIRL! YOU TOOK POWER FROM THEM, YOU TOOK THEIR COURAGE TO OVERCOME THE ODDS, SISTER! WE BASED OUR LOVE ON THE TRAINING THE PRAYERS AND THE NINTENDO WII, SISTER! BUT YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY, GIRL! YOU GOT JEALOUS, YOU COULDN’T FUNCTION IN A TEAM WITH ME, AND ALL THAT JEALOUSY BECAME THIS FESTERING HATRED, A CANCER THAT STARTED EATING YOU ALIVE, SISTER, EATING YOUR GUTS! BUT AS WE GO INTO THE EMPRESS OF ELITE TOURNAMENT, ALL THE LOVE YOU GIVE IS GOING TO BE EQUAL TO THE LOVE RECIEVE, GIRL! THE SAME IS TRUE WITH HATE! YOU SAY YOU HATE ME, YOU HATE MY ERICAMANIACS!? WELL THE HATE YOU SPEW OUT IS THE SAME HATRED THATS GONNA TEAR YOU UP WHEN WE GET IN THE RING! WHEN WE GET THERE, ERICAMANIA IS GONNA RUN WILD, ERICAMANIA IS GONNA REIGN SUPREME! THERE IS ONLY ONLY ONE THING THAT IS KEEPING YOU ALIVE AND THAT IS THE EMPRESS OF ELITE CROWN AND THE CHANCE YOU THINK OF HAVING IT! BUT AS THE PAIN AND SUFFERING BREAK YOUR GRIP ON REALITY AND ON YOUR CHANCE TO BE VIXENS CHAMP AND EMPRESS, IM GONNA TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU AND GET CLOSER TO TAKING THAT CROWN FOR MYSELF, SISTER! SO…..WHACHAGONNADO WHEN ERICAMANIA RUNS ALL OVER YOU!

[The video ends with Erica flexing her arm muscles in the background, her bandana and blonde wig falling off and the thin “Ericamania” placard falling down over her. After a few moments she emerges from underneath the thick paper banner without the blonde wig and bandana, looking to the camera with a sheepish grin.]

Erica: What? Crushes are serious business, even among friends!
Angela Salveti
Post August 19th 2015, 11:37 pm by Angela Salveti
You know what is really strange it is the fact that people keep doubting me, overlooking me. Acting as if I don't exist or trying to play me off as if I am nothing. That is exactly what has been done to me and truly it is sad. I hear the meandering babbling of Aria saying nice things while at the same time playing me down. The reality though is that she assumes and she takes the small things trying to play them as if I care what she says matters. The truth is the only thing I care about is moving past a woman who doesn't keep the honesty and realism totally real. And by that I mean you can't just compliment someone and then act as if your better that just makes you an overbearing bitch with a complex. But you know what I could berate, belittle, and be rude to her. But you know Aria is the opponent the thing that she doesn't realize is that I may be nice but nice doesn't give you wins. What gives you wins is the ever constant endevour of not backing away from what people do. She may have supposedly done more than me but that is entirely bull crap. I've been here since last year and its taking me almost one more to get my mind right. So what? Some of us are not born to be the top depiction of a fighting female.

I take the fight to whomever gets in my face I don't back down from anyone. You know I recall something when I was looking at things of my past. I remember waking up off the single mattress that lay upon my bedroom floor so dirty that my mother couldn't even afford sheets for it. We found it near a dumpster like a year before too I was like ten at the time and I came back to the house and this teenager was sleeping on my bed, it was a male. I couldn't find my mother anywhere so what did I do I looked at the man and said get out! I said he needed to leave. He stood up groggy and kicked me into the wall I flinched and realized he had broken my rib. He looked at me and called me an annoying little bitch and said I shouldn't wake someone who is resting. He grabbed me around the neck and lifted me to the wall I had no idea what to do. I just remember that my mother has always told me that no matter the fight it is about you surviving so what did I do. I head butted him in the teeth. He staggered back dropping me and I could still feel the pain in my rib and upon my neck. I moved back and I staggered I couldn't help myself at that point. I watched him drop a knife from his hand too it was a point I knew he was going to try and cut me before.

I pulled back from him and turned the side and he was now bending down grabbing the knife. I rounded the corner out of the room. My brother had left his skateboard on the floor I kicked it forward and it then tripped the man because he had slipped upon it. That is when the knife came down and the teenager man cut his own neck open pretty well having falling awkward. I didn't have a phone in the house so I didn't call 911. No instead I sat on the ground and watched as the teenager slowly gurgled on his own blood. He died right there in front of me. All I could tell was that I didn't care, I couldn’t even show it. I had my mother's words that kept rocking in my head. I had those words continuously playing out I needed to survive. Here I was a ten year old girl not phased as a teenage male who assaulted me lay dieing. I didn't care I just let it happen. He died there and my eyes showed no remorse I kept against the wall and once I could tell his body was cold and lifeless I just waited. It wasn't until a few hours later that my mother came home. She walked into the room and she looked at me. She knelt down and saw me in pain but I never flinched she asked me if I was okay. And then I told her yes I got up walking out of the room and toward the outside and waited for cops and EMT to arrive to the house. I took the pain, I had to fight, and did survive. Now here I am having to still survive.

But you know the people of this company don't know my past, the people of this company tend to assume that the girl with the big breasts and the sexy Latin body can't be real. But you know what I am real and this is a story of my past. I come from a life that most people wouldn't survive. Now here I am trying to be back to whom I was. I ran away because I didn't want to face myself. The model was a lie and here I am. I am truly the kind of girl that knows how to face the world no matter how dark it gets. I just needed to find that path again so where did I go? How am I sure that I can win this match and move past the negativity and resentment of misplaces words?

The answer rings easy as I just keep on going, I know Aria is going to come real, I know that she is going to be that woman that faces me head on. But you know I see the world as it needs to be and that is better by being honest with yourself. Can Aria really claim that though? Sure she seems to come direct but the false and improper means of where she comes from isn't still right. I mean she things that by showing her past that it is going to make a difference. That by people seeing her with a detective is going to matter? I can tell you this it is better to say your truth.

The world is filled with women and men who want to be the ruling class but we all wake up each day doing that struggle. If you have the desire you can move again and every inch you take day to day you can be on top. I made it there but I know what really stands out. What really makes a difference is having been in the ring before as well and knowing that each night is just like the street. You come in not better than anyone. You come in facing the people not knowing them but that is what makes it great. Yeah I've been in the ring with Aria, teamed up but the mind didn't connect the dots I am just looking now to prove that there is no lost desire.

I guess when the end of the night rolls around we are worn down but if we can't keep standing until it is time to lay own then we are faltering fools. We fight, we live, we strive as people it is not about a singular person battling in this world. But when it is through your eyes then that means something. Aria said before and I am repeating myself. She said she has done more than me. Doing more doesn't mean anything it is doing things now! Fighting now! And winning now! You can claim to be the strongest, the weakest, to be the best but until your ass is in that ring and proving it against everyone like this tournament means for all of us women. Then you are just another woman, no another person blowing smoke up asses! So to everyone as I am doing again wake up, fight through the day, and then close out the day knowing that you can repeat and succeed. True Blood isn't a gimmick cause we are all true bloods. We are all real and Aria fight me like I will fight you and that is until my body gives out. I live to fight, love to fight because this is what I was literally raised to do. Fight to survive, Fight to stay alive!

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next