Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

StarrStan
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post February 6th 2015, 12:09 pm by StarrStan
Landerson, my friend, please don’t get ahead of yourself. This week it’s just you and me. No fatal four way. Not even a triple threat. You won’t make it far enough to see Ventura or Dubian. It’s just you and I. I could sit here and talk about how much of a joke you are to the Showdown roster. I could make hysterical comparisons to your mentor/trainer Alex Anderson. Oh, I could have a lot of fun. Just like Showdown tomorrow will be just that, a lot of fun. There is no competition. You pose no challenge. It’s just another week off for me. I basically got a bye in this number one contender’s tournament, and I’ll go on to defeat either one of my former protégés. So instead of wasting my time talking about our match tomorrow, let me talk about the matches I will have in the future, and my most recent one in the past.

Norman was right. Yes, I’m admitting it. I have to stand here today and admit my defeats. Admit that I was wrong. Norman got the best of me, again. I have no excuses. I simply was not ready for “The Behemoth.” What can I say? I’m not going to rattle off any more excuses, because at this point they’ll mean nothing. All I can say is I will do better. I will learn from the loss and be more prepared for the next match. Years deep in my career and I am still learning. I am still getting better. Sure, I’ve had setbacks in the past few months. Maybe I wasn’t making the leaps I was hoping to make. I was more talk then action. Now, I’m going to do a little less talking, and a little more preparing for our next match, Norman. It’s funny. All week we talked about how this was my last chance to prove I deserved a shot at the Answers World Championship, and even though I lost, here we are again. I’ve got yet another chance to earn another world title shot. Am I supposed to turn it down? Am I supposed to say, “No, this guy deserves my spot in the tournament over me.” Or how about, “Sorry, me and Norman agreed I had no more chances.” I’m not crazy. I’m not insane enough to turn down this shot, and I’m not insane enough to approach it the same as the others. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. See I thought I could just keep saying I was going to win the title back, without ever changing anything about myself after I lost it. You’ve opened my eyes Norman. I’ll be ready when we face again, and almost a lock that we will. My path to another world title match couldn’t get any easier.

We can all just assume I’m defeating El Landerson. Whether you like me or not, whether you respect me or not, you’re a fool to think Landerson has any chance at defeating me. There isn’t enough four leaf clovers and rabbit foots in the world to give him enough luck to pin me in that ring. So let’s move onto my two potential opponents of mine. They both have a lot in common. First, they’re both my former protégés. Second, both of you are complete and utter failures who continue to disgrace my name to this day. That statement goes more to you, Dub, than any other. Sure Hessian ended up being a bust. Ventura flamed out after I started mentoring him. But you, Dub, you continue to disgrace my name every time you enter the ring. Your false sense of ELITE. Your endless failures to win the “big one.” That goes for you too, John-boy. Both of you have failed over and over again at what I have proved I can do three times, and soon to be four. That’s win a world title. Do you think this tournament will prove anything different? No matter how many times I’ve been embarrassed by Norman in the past, I’m the still the only one that can defeat Norman. I’m the only one that knows how, and will win the world title. You two will battle it out this week, and while deep inside I hope Devan wins so I can prove our last few meetings were nothing but a fluke for him, the only thing you two are really fighting for is who was my best protégé.

The number one contendership is mine. I’ve proven to both of my potential opponents and the current champion firsthand that when the world title is on the line, I stop at nothing to win. The Answers World Championship is mine.
Post February 6th 2015, 6:37 am by MTM
(OOC: Apologies to Ken for the short promo. I'm still trying to regain my bearings after the long drought.)
Well, looks like it's official. I'M BACK. I'm sure you all wondering why I had such a miraculous recovery from my injuries. Truth be told, I didn't. I'm still hurting but that's not going to stop me. It never has nor will it ever. I'm still scarred and bruised thanks to Vic Vendetta and I'm still nursing by neck after everything Scott Oasis did to me. So why did I come back? The answer is that we're no longer in the land of extreme. We're no longer in a place where wrapping someone in barbed wire and putting them through tables is no longer condoned. No more being attacked to an extent where it's near impossible to compete. No more being blind sided by stolen title belts. None of that can happen anymore all thanks to Zack Crash. The so-called rebel himself banned us from using weapons during matches. Well, well, what a turn of events that is. Honestly, if the intentions were to help all his ass-lickers... THEN I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS. You see, if Zack Crash thinks that's a good idea then he must be truly mad. Not even mad with power, just purely insane in the membrane. Does he not realise that it's those ass-lickers that need to cheat to earn victories? Look at Scott Oasis, for example. Look at what it took to beat me. He had to attack and attack and attack until I was so worn down that I could barely even stand, let alone compete. That is not a man who deserves to be called a champ. What Scott Oasis is is a coward who deserves nothing more than to be known as a chump for as long as he holds on to that title. He cheated to get it and he needed Nick Makarov to make sure he retained it who, by the way, you don't even want to get me started on.. but I digress. I'm here to talk about my opponent and nothing more. The scum who put me in my current predicament can wait.

Evan Stark, I've not heard much about you other than the fact that you beat Nick Angel and... El Landerson. VERY IMPRESSIVE LIST YOU'VE GOT THERE. To be honest, I'm not shocked that you haven't decided to speak up. After all, if I was met with one guy who was still shaking the ring rust off and a never-in-their-life-will-be, I'd have grown tired too. No offence to Nick since, after all, there's no denying that he's talented but this is where the big boys play. He's gonna have to shake that ring rust off quick if this run of his is going to last. The same goes for you, Evan. You're going to have to step up real soon if you want to prove you're championship material. I've already done it. I've just come off of a run with the Interwire Championship and I intend to get it back. Evan, I'm going to make this nice and simple for you to understand. I may have the Midas Touch but if you don't prove that you're more than just some guy who dresses up as "Starkman" and beats guys like Tornado, when you and I step in that ring your career here won't be turning to gold, instead, to put it bluntly, it'll be turning to shit. You prove that you're more than what I've just said then good on you.. but don't think it's going to be getting even the slightest bit easier for you around here.
Angela Salveti
RP#3 No one truly knows me.
Post February 5th 2015, 11:57 pm by Angela Salveti
I look out over Osaka, Japan from the view of my hotel room. Standing there in a robe drinking a cup of coffee. The morning sun here has woken me up upon the day where I get to see if my fate is diversfied and my comeback is indeed certified. I sip the cup of coffee it is mixed with milk a few spoons of sugar because black coffee taste nasty to me. I stand there against the railing looking at everything. It is a busy and beautiful place to be, moving I set the cup upon the table next to me.

A land that one does visit is beautiful if seen for the first time. But just like every other place while everyone shuffles about the day there is crime, lives lost, lives gained, people getting married, people losing everything they have. The cycle of life from burden to success, a continuous plot in the chained nature of lives. It feels ever flowing, like we are reduced to play constant roles. But what can we do to change this? There is nothing we can do but to use the best we were born with to gain our full life's meaning. That aged old question of what is the meaning of life? I find meaning in mine the moment I knew how to lace up my wrestling boots before a show. It gives you meaning when you know what your life is meant to be done with. I have found mine. It is to not back down from those challenges that arise. Without the losing there is no winning. So while I have traversed over the river of my own emotional current to my stand point this week I know one thing rings true. I find no bitter taste of failure in my mouth. Because going into something people usually feel off, like they are not themselves. I am myself I can clearly atest to that. Yesterday I spent my time wandering the masses of this city and I have found so many different things. I feel as though I have found that moment when I found out people wishing me luck that coming soon I could be more. I knew that I had a fan base here but I took yesterday as a day to walk with them, talk with them, and let them bask in my ombiance. I'm a long way from home so no doubt it felt good to be notice. I took the time to realize that I was able to be everywhere even when I am not around. I had this little Japanese girl come up to me yesterday calling me shimai. I had no idea what it meant and then her mother came over. Her mother told me that the word meant sister. I was very flattered that I actually smiled with warmth. I knelt down to this little cutie and I remembered that I never got the chance to have a sister. It brought me comfort that even a fan so young from some place I've never been could find a role model in me. I gave that same little girl a ticket to the show to watch me compete. This little girl's name is Aki Kita, and just like in my culture when you are given a name it means something. Her's by my understanding meant born in Autumn and the last name meant tree of field. It was so basked in the nature and I could not help but be honored by her liking me. I mean I can come off mean but that won't let me be mean to a child. In my culture the name Ariana means Holy and my last name means Wolf in short so I come off as a Holy Wolf. Which if considered when I spoke about a vixen it really isn't far off from that. It really humbles you when people like that little girl got real with me.”

I take a moment letting myself bask in the thought of my adventures before I continue reflecting.

I may not be the biggest fan of Haruna but I was right when I called this place my home as well after all. That little girl calling me her sister just drilled happiness into my heart. After giving that little girl a ticket I walked with her and the mother. It was a day filled with adventure as more people clamoured to me. While being nice has its benefits that kind of publicity you cannot get any other way. I got the press to flash cameras and show me in the midst of locals. So while Haruna was off doing whatever I was getting to know her people. I was getting to know the cutlure, and I stopped by a window where I saw a preview for an expansion for a video game that I play when able. A game by the name of Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn. It drew my attention because when I am not on the front of covers I love my games, catching up on my shows. I find it a thrilling existance, I find it worth while to have time to do things. It is not as frequent as I would like but this culture that Haruna is from provides so much for the world that it is easy to forget that not everything is mad in China. That wasn't a pun to be rude but a pun proving that America really love outsourcing. Now while I stand here looking over everything the fact that Haruna comes from here doesn't bother me. I got to bask in my riches of fans, and got warmed by the words of a little girl. To be idolized and saught after in any regard is what I live for. I don't fall to the whims of the world. Haruna can be in any media like I've seen in super hero costumes posing as if she was that hero. But when a little girl like that walks up to you and they know you without the promoing of wearing different known heroes that is being someone's hero. When they name you and I know that Haruna may not be happy toward my feelings on the matter but that is the simple known truth. I will not be broken and beaten by the whims of someone else's rules I stand my own way. Aki Kita, a lovely little girl of seven knows who I am and while she sits up front I will not only be doing my match tonight for me I will be doing it for fans like that. Simple truth I know I can be a bitch but only a bitch can calm the breaks and be human for awhile when in the presence of kindness. Haruna tasted only a fraction of what I am capable of the last time I met her and that sets things apart. The ring rust faded the moment that I got back in the ring, I found a feeling of completion.”

I would move taking the robe off thinking it would've been cold out but it is rather nice. Wearing a black skirt with a red t-shirt and black high heeled sandels. I set the robe down by the coffee and I close my eyes taking in the rays of the morning sun. This day is going to be amazing heading into the night.

While I may be the perfection of beauty that is not what I believe makes me better than others like the person I face tonight. I believe I am better at wrestling than them, I believe I have the better charisma. See I can look to Haruna and maybe think of a song by Katy Perry called firework. Haruna has become just that a firework and while she makes this impressive appearance, while she makes all this buzz and people are watching. Well after awhile even a firework dies down. Afterawhile a firework is no good and it becomes the sole responsibility of another firework to light up the sky. See while I may not be a constant yet I am like the moon at night. People love when the moon is full and reflecting across mountain tops, shimmering reflections on lakes, or giving them light to guide by. But there is those nights the moon is the center of the skies focus but it is always there, a constant image that everyone knows from the day they are born until the day they pass away. Haruna can be the buzzing firework that is drawing attention. I will forever remain in the eyes of the people, and I will forever be a constant thought in their heads. I don't seek praise daily but if I can get it I will take it. Even a little girl whom I did not know knew me. Well that verifies where I stand in the standing of people. It showed me that this Latin Goddess is just that something like a moon to be praised. I don't expect many people to agree at this point, a starting career is nothing special but as long as I am out there in media I can be a hero to people who need a role model to look up to. To take them away from the drab, boring track of their own lives.”

I opened my eyes and I walked inside my motel room. Moving across the floor I went to the counter and I grabbed a black rose off the counter.

Maybe this guise of mine wanting attention should fade. The vibe of a pretty face being so over popular by the flash of cameras. Maybe no one knows the real me, the twisted being that delves beneath the flesh. I find the black rose to be my favorite, it is a dark beauty, mysterious, people love what they do not truly understand and Haruna is readable. Me I may be the embodiment of beauty but what ticks beneath is a heart covered in blackness, a lone soul seeking the virtue of self retribution. Or am I really this upbeat fashionista looking only to flaunt the entirety of her success in front of those whom can't be me. Or am I the oppositte of both worlds, humbled easily and ready for anything. I am the everchanging stipulation to the question who am I? I don't always have to be the same person, to Haruna I would say looks are not everything, they are just a simple standard because I won't be the same every week. To try and be the photo optomistic woman that everyone has seen so far has been a bleak conception. I am more than just a pretty face and I know that others have been calling me out on facts of my beauty and that kind of slander that I don't think any type is perfect? I know people are jealous of me, but who I am is not defined by the beauty. That is the kind of niave perception that drives me to compete in ring. Haruna can have no looks, I wouldn't care if she was some woman that weighed three hundred pounds. I wouldn't care if she looked like Awesome Kong, I believe everyone has a right to bask in whom they are. But has the real me stepped forth yet little rose in my hand? Has the world seen what Ariana Lopez can really put forth?”

I bring the rose to my lips I leave a red kiss mark on the black petals before I set it back on the counter. I stand over ir looking to the kissed rose.

The love of words from the brain brough through the lips planted upon the petals of darkness. A beauty with a past that is painful, but able to speak her mind. That is what I truly am, to trifle with judging what I am or am not is just wrong. I can forgive ignorance but I cannot forgive those whom deem with knowledge presented. So I will take Haruna on, this culture is her own, this country is her's by birth. I love it in Japan and for me there is a place now as well. I will standing looking at Haruna not as some enemy, but as a competitor. No matter the thoughts that breed within her mind I find myself just set on winning. I will not be pretensious and pretend that she is no good. The truth has shown her success but as I've said a firework loses its spark. This little sparkler from Japan that faces the Latin Goddess is dwindling, the lights are flickering, and like this rose's color all becomes dark while for me it is all so clear.”

I reach out my left hand and I let the my fingers caress the petals of the rose. I am sure where I belong, but who I am will be seen in time. For now it is coming to a close, later in the night Haruna will learn that business is business but winning brings me personal pleasure. Failing is not an option only living to achieve is the option. The meaning of life is well what one makes of it.
#KimboLivesMatter
Post February 5th 2015, 11:56 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
Dynasty Promo #1

The Road to Madness 

Part 1

(Promo begins in a dark room. Suddenly Maxwell Dachs steps the frame, he begins to speak.)

Man's mind have always deeply interested me. I enjoy diving into the psyche of my enemies of this battle ground we call the squared circle. I do this to make sure that every time I step into this ring I go to war. Everyone must prepare for this Sunday where the reinforcements arrive. I make my debut. This Sunday, I begin my hunt. And at the end when I finally reach my trophy, the EAW World Heavyweight Championship. I know the war path is a long and treacherous one. I aware of that. I really am. 

The war path begins this Sunday as I face the likes of "The Urban Legend" Taven Crowe. A man who's favourite weapon is sharpened lego pieces. That, ladies and gentlemen is your so called "Urban Legend." He thinks his some sort of stoic badass because he's from Chicago or the Edge of Reality. However he's not. YOU'RE A LIAR TAVEN. YOU'RE LYING AND I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU, TAVEN. YOU'RE A LIAR AND WE ALL KNOW IT. I KNOW THE REAL YOU. ...I can see the real you... You put up this whole facade of being an "Urban Legend" you're just trying to hide from the real you. Hmm? Taven tell us about your parents. Was it because mommy never tucked you in at night? Maybe it was because daddy was never there for you. Perhaps the kids at school picked on you, for being 'different.' Oh Taven why are kids so cruel! (Dachs laughs manically, but then becomes stern.) THIS SUNDAY TAVEN, CROW SEASON ENDS.

It is quite interesting, Mr. Crowe. I usually rather excited to go hunting. But you're different. I don't care about you Taven. You don't even scare me. Nothing you can do would scare me. No one scares me. Not even those who claim to be 'psycho' or are from a mental institution. (He become agitated) I AM NO AFRAID! I CREATE THE AFRAID. I AM FEARED. I. AM. THE. FACE. OF. FEAR. 

(He laughs manically again and regains his composure.) 

Besides... you're just a distraction. You're not who I really want to hunt. Thank goodness for that because I'm already planning my next hunt... Infact... I already have my bait set up. 

(Dachs grabs the camera and points it to a wood stool. On it, sits Mr. Cuddles. In the background you can hear Dachs laughing. He stands behind the bear with a large bowie knife in hand. He continues to laugh and the image cuts out in static.)

Last edited by xkimbo on February 6th 2015, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Parker
Post February 5th 2015, 11:43 pm by Tyler Parker
Stew: Now Tyler drags DEDEDE OUT OF THE CORNER AND BRINGS HIM IN…… ACROSS THE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!! ….. DEAR GOD NO, DEDEDE ESCAPES IT AGAIN!!!! HOW!?!??!?!?! DEDEDE RUNS THE ROPES… SPEEEEEEEEEEARRRRRR!!!!!!!! ……. NO!!! TYLER CATCHES DDD WITH THE FRONT FACELOCK, GATOR ROLLS TO HIS FEET, ACROSS THE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CONNECTS, DEDEDE’S FACE DRILLED INTO THE MAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( The referee slides down for the cover, but Tyler stands over DDD with an enraged expression on his face )

Tyler: GET UP!!!!!!

HBG: TYLER’S NOT GOING FOR THE COVER, WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THIS? HE COULD WIN THIS RIGHT NOW!

Tyler: I SAID GET UP!!!!!!!

Stew: Tyler’s demanding DEDEDE gets up, and DDD’ already trying to push himself up but cant even get off of all fours! He’s curled over, holding his head and TYLER SNATCHES HIM BACK UP AGAIN!! ANOTHER ACROSS THE PARK!!!!!

( Tyler immediately gets back up and stands over DEDEDE, screaming )

Tyler: GET UP!!!!! GET THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!

HBG: WHAT THE HELL’S THE MATTER WITH THIS GUY?? TYLER GRABS DDD AGAIN AND HITS A THIRD ACROSS THE PARK!!!!!!! OH MY LORD!

Tyler: GET THE FUCK UP DEDEDE!!! GET UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!

( DEDEDE reaches out one hand as it grabs the ankle of Tyler Parker’s boot, and Tyler stomps on that hand while the ref pleads for him to stop )

Stew: TYLER’S ABSOLUTELY SNAPPED, HE GRABS A LIFELESS DDD AGAIN AND HITS THE ACROSS THE PARK AGAIN!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH, WAY TOO MUCH!!!! TYLER PARKER PICKS DEDEDE BACK UP, AND HITS THE 5TH CONSECUTIVE ACROSS THE PARK DRILLING DEDEDE INTO THE MAT!!! AND TYLER PICKS DEDEDE BACK UP FOR ANOTHER ACROSS THE–

( The referee manhandles Tyler away from DEDEDE and calls for the bell )

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen… the referee has deemed this match unfit to continue!

( The referee calls for the WHC belt and crown, and Tyler Parker sits in the corner of the ring staring at his blood-stained hands )

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner by Technical Knockout…. and the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW WOOOORRRRRRLLDD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOOOOOOON!!!!! … TTYYYYYLLEEEEEEERRRR PAAARRKEEEEEEEEERRR!!!!

( “An Island” by Chevelle hits as the referee hands a stoic Tyler Parker the World Heavyweight Title belt )

Stew: THE RAGE OF TYLER PARKER HAS WON HIM HIS 2ND WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! AND THANKFULLY, IT’S OVER!

I-I... I never thought I had something like that in me --- something that had me lose my temper and act out of anger... lengths that I wouldn't go to... something that had me practically out of mind but it was that, that rewarded me with the World Heavyweight Championship. Five, was it? Five Across the Parks to Mr. DEDEDE. You know, I was desperate... I was very, VERY desperate. I was because he had a counter for everything but I too had a counter for everything. Back and forth it was but I had to try my damned hardest to make sure that I would beat DEDEDE fair and square in the middle of the ring. Maybe it wasn't fair to some of you how I knocked him out to win the match but in this business, fair is few and far in between. Life isn't fair and that was something I had to take to my mind because just a year ago, Mikado Sekaiichi cashed in his King of Extreme crown on me and humiliated me in front of everyone. In front of the Japanese crowd in attendance. In front of the whole world that was watching from home. My friends, family, all of them witnessed me be brutalized and victimized out there in the ring. There was nothing they or anyone else could do about it, nothing even I could do about and although I may had kicked out once, I wasn't going to kick out twice. Not after being broken in half by a Spear, the same Spear used by my mentor and the one I defeated at King of Elite just a couple of weeks ago to take back the World Heavyweight Championship. I said that was what I was going to do, I told all of you that I was going to take back what was rightfully mine and while some of you may had listened to me, the rest of you ignored me and even laughed at the claim I had made. You may have had a better reason to laugh at me for that but I have more of a reason to laugh at you for ignoring me to begin with, ignoring how far I've come to get to where I am today and ignoring the very level that I am on. What I have right now? The World Heavyweight Championship? You know what it does for me? It elevates me to an even higher level. It elevates me to something more, so so so much more. It elevates me but like I said, the title doesn't make the man, the man makes the title. I'm going to make sure the World Heavyweight Championships means more than both the EAW Championship AND the Answers World Championship. This? Is going to be the most sought for, grandest prize in this business. You aren't anything until you've had this title, be it however, as long as you have it there's no other way around the success you have earned for yourself. No one, no other will have anything to say to you but to bow to you and respect you for it. You have nothing to be ashamed of if you bow to someone else, it's not like it's only to a king, there are other countries that do it as a sign of respect. I bow to those who have laid the ground work for this business, the forefathers, those who are apart of it's history and could never be erased or forgotten from it. I bow to them and they bow to me, they know I'm like them because I've done what they've done, I've laid the ground work for those in EAW today. For those that have been here for a year or two or two, so on and so forth. For those that have been here for as long as I have and for those who have just walked through those doors, thinking they're the next big thing and thinking they could take this off of me. Well, I'm afraid they have another thing coming to them because as I take a look at the rookies on Dynasty, they are a little too in over their heads. They don't know what's good for them and they could say what they will about me, they could say they're going to be the next World Heavyweight Champion and what have you but it's going to take A LOT more than saying you will, to do so. You're going to have to back it up and until you have, until you at least have done that? You aren't the next World Heavyweight Champion, you aren't in line for a shot at me and hell, you aren't even on the card to compete against me. All of you are on the pre-show, facing each other and trying to prove yourselves to make it on the card but even when you make it, you're going to be at the very bottom of you. You're going to be curtain jerkers. You aren't going to be the Main Event. I'm the Main Event, I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, I'm at the top here on Dynasty. See, I say all of that but you know what? I back it up. Each and every week I back it up. I backed it up at King of Elite and that's why I'm here where I'm at. You may think what I'm saying to all of you right now is a bit harsh, isn't something I as a leader should be saying but I'm telling all of you how it is. This isn't me pointing you out, singling any of you out, I just want you to show up. Because I want to prove to everyone that I'm not some fluke, that I earned this, that I worked for this and the best course of action for me to take is to challenge anyone and everyone. That's why on Dynasty I made a challenge to those in the locker room, I have no problem with defending my title against any comer. If DEDEDE wants a rematch? I'd gladly give it to him. If Xavier Williams wants to cash in on me? Bring it on. If Jacob Senn wants to conquer me? Then I'd like to see that. Are any of them trying to challenge me? No, none of them are. I have Psycho Brody's doctor trying to challenge me for him, he couldn't even walk out there and challenge me himself. No, he had to have his doctor do it for him and that tells me that he isn't taking any of this seriously. Psycho Brody... I beat him a few weeks ago, a week before King of Elite, I gained so much momentum from that and so much momentum that led to me making good on every claim I've made. If Psycho Brody wants a shot at me? Then he's going to have to prove to me that he deserves it. I mean, he hasn't done anything but capture the Tag Team Championships with King Lannister. Other than that? Nothing he's done on Dynasty has mattered, he couldn't show up in the Extreme Elimination Chamber, he couldn't show up a few weeks ago --- how is he going to show up against me for the World Heavyweight Championship if I'm more prepared, focused and ready for it. How if he couldn't walk out there and say any of that to my face. How... if he's never going to be where I'm at, go the distance I have and stand at the top for as long as I have. Psycho Brody may have a couple of screws loose in his head, he may be the creepiest fucker here and he may have a torn up teddy bear but I'm going to do whatever it takes if I'm going to defend the World Heavyweight Championship against him. I'm going to do far worse than five Across the Parks. I'm not going to knock him out, I'm going to leave him for dead. I hope he proves himself though, I hope he proves to me and everyone else that he's deserving of a shot at me because I want for him to be the first to. I want him to be the one to step to the plate. I want him to swing for the fences... only to be strikeout. I want it so much more. Now as for my opponent this week? Christopher Corrupt and I have been in the ring before, we've been in the ring a few times and every time we have, every time he just wouldn't show up. Sounds familiar, huh? No matter how many times I would tell him to, to bring his best and to bring a fight to me, he just doesn't do it. I heard about what he's capable of but he hasn't showed any of it to me. Not then and not now. Because I don't think he's going to show up this week either. Hell, he hasn't said anything and I know I only just now said something myself but I was training for this match. What I do for every match, prepare myself both physically and mentally for what's to come but honestly, when it comes to Christopher Corrupt who hasn't shown me anything, I don't know what I'm preparing myself for. Maybe the same thing, the same outcome and result of a match between us. Somehow he defeated Aren Mstislav for the National Elite Championship and that's saying a lot because it was me who Aren Mstislav defeated for it and even defended against. So he showed up for that, for when it mattered most? I guess that's looked at more but to me, that isn't anything compared to what I have and if he thinks he's going to beat me this week, then he better show all of that and MORE. Because I'm not Aren Mstislav. I'm Tyler Parker and if you've been so oblivious to everything here in EAW, then you wouldn't know just what kind of weight that name holds. It holds more weight than any other name on Dynasty. It holds more weight than OVER HALF of EAW. I'd encourage you to watch closely because what I'm going to do to Christopher Corrupt this week is going to be a message to anyone who thinks they're in line for a shot at me, who have a right to challenge me and who feel as though they could beat me for what I have. A message that is going to be well received I'm sure. One that Psycho Brody and Dr. Erik Vance might want to be open to. I'm telling all of you right now that I'm not letting go of the World Heavyweight Championship any time soon, as long as I have a say in it, I'm going to be holding it for a long time and I'm not going to let anyone come even close to touching it. Diamond Cage and Norman Hellion may have both went through the Extreme Elimination Chamber but I have done it once and I've defeated a God to do it twice. That's the one claim I have over them, the only claim I need to put the World Heavyweight Championship on the pedestal in which it now rests on. That's all because of me. That's my own doing and you have to respect that but if not? Challenge me.
Post February 5th 2015, 10:28 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #8 "Idiots never learn" Tyberns, Tyberns. Tsk. Tsk tsk. You never learn, no matter how many threats and insults you give me, they will never deturr me from my goal, my short term goal? Beating you this Friday. My long term goal? Becoming the best in EAW and just hurting people... "Six Feet Under" becomes stupid when you say it so many times. Like a word that loses it's meaning once you say it over and over again. And that's just like you Mr. Tyberns, people like you aren't as Smart as me... Not as resourceful and definitely not as skilled. If you are a dead man, tomorrow I will be a Necrophiliac. And if you are still alive, I'll kill you. You have a lot of fucking nerve walking in here like a big shot. You'll be walking out of here like a fish out of water, no breath left. Not six feet under, but me one foot further, what step closer to my dream. One step closer to a winning record, one step closer to immortality. You will bite the dust, I will beat you in to the dust, and I can't understand why you don't quit RIGHT NOW. So, one more time I'll say... "MOMENT OF SILENCE" "SMILE WHILE I SIN" "I'll BE THE HUNTER, YOU THE HUNTED" THANK YOU
Lucas Johnson
Post February 5th 2015, 9:54 pm by Lucas Johnson
Kerry Keller wrote:
Voltage Promo #7 "Hunting you, I can smell you.... Alive." Tomorrow night... Is my opportunity, I, Kerry Keller. EAW's resident Silencer, will not be deturred by this inferior opponent. I, Kerry Keller. Will succeed... The ring, will be your grave, and the bell ringing after I pin you to the mat will be your funeral... And YOU will be "Six Feet Under" Mr. Tyberns, Mr. Franchise Demon. You'll pay for even THINKING you'll beat EAW'S resident Silencer. Tomorrow... I will be the hunter, and YOU will be the hunted... "MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE" thank you.

Less then 24 hours......In less then 24 hours Mr. Kerry Keller you will experience the start of darkness around here in EAW. Keller you will be my first victim when I crush you're soul. When I crush you're soul and pin you in the center of the ring in Japan. I will drag your dead body and stuff it in a casket. Once your body is in that casket, I will put that casket in my truck. I then will drive my truck all the way to the cemetery to bury you six feet under. Once you're buried six feet under you will be gasping for air and if you even try to get out of the casket you will have to dig up 6 feet worth of dirt. Enjoy you're good night sleep tonight cause it will be you're last one your ever gonna have.....breathing. See you tomorrow night Mr. Keller.....let the darkness rise!
Hades
Just found out I had a match so excuse the delay.
Post February 5th 2015, 9:23 pm by Hades
My hat's off to you Cage, you sick son of a bitch you.  I honestly didn't think you had it in you.  Not only did you succeed in pissing me off, but you upset the single most powerful individual in Wrestling period.  Stuff like this makes me beg the following questions, is Diamond Cage really that stupid or does he simply get a kick out of being the center of controversy?  How much is your career worth Cage?  One match?  A couple underhanded attacks?  A chuckle or two?  One night on top of the World?  Because evidently you don't value your job as much as I do.  You see this is a dream come true for me.  I'm getting paid big bucks for slamming assholes like you and that punk Lannister on their heads, and I'm not willing to let anything or anyone jeopardize that.  Which is why I've tried my damnedest to keep from killing you all this time.  Last week I slipped up, got little angry, and what can I say shit happens...but that was just the beginning of more bruises and concussions to come your way.  It's to be expected when you cheat someone out of an opportunity to increase their net worth and make a little extra dough on the side, all because you can't accept the harsh reality that you aren't up to par with the likes of me.  You see I am a man of pride and integrity; I wouldn't dare take a cheap win over an honorable loss like you did.  And I know why, because you've always been so worried that I would one day swoop in and steal your spot right from under your nose.  Perhaps the same excuse could apply as a motive for why you refused a trip to the Hospital to get revenge?  Again I ask you, how much is your career worth to you?  Cause from where I stand it doesn't appear to be of much value to you at all.
El Landerson
Post February 5th 2015, 7:31 pm by El Landerson
[Camera fades when El Landerson is walking out of his Locker Room while Eve stops him]

Eve: Excuse me El landerson, but can i get a few moments of your time before your fatal four way match on Showdown in two days.

El Landerson: sure Eve why not.

Eve: last Saturday on Showdown you defeated Christian Starr in Daniel Marshall in your Pre show match in now you will be in a Fatal four way number one Contender tournament this week on Showdown so any thoughts El Laberinto ?

El Landerson: Well you see Eve when i won that Pre show match last Saturday i thought that i was gonna lose that Triple threat Pre show until i found out that i beat both of my Opponents in that Pre show triple threat match on SD show but now i have to face three of my other Opponents which they are Dubian, in Ventura and the American Champion Starstan these are the three Opponents that i will be in the ring with those three guys and i will become your first Contender for Norman Hellion's Answer World Champion at Showdown's Reasonable Doubt FPV.

Eve: Can you even defeat all three of your Opponents on Showdown this week in your Fatal four way match.

El Landerson: if it depends on how's the Fatal four way match gonna be once i defeat all three of my Opponents in two days on SD show cause i'm the best Showdown Extremist on the brand so if Ventura and Starstan want's a piece of me then i will meet them in the Showdown's ring this Saturday night in our Fatal four way match.

(El Laberinto walks away from Eve when she Continues talking)

Eve: there you have it folks cause El landerson will be in action this week in his Fatal four way match for the Number #1 Contendership match as the two winners will face Norman Hellion at Showdown's Reasonable Doubt FPV.

Eve: So we hope that El Landerson can actually defeat three of his Opponent this Saturday in his Fatal four way match on Showdown  in two days.

[Camera fades while El laberinto goes to his Dressing Room before his match on SD show]
The Elite-Lord
Post February 5th 2015, 6:25 pm by The Elite-Lord
Cerci: Hades the Hellraiser is a proven enemy to the crown, but he is far from the most diabolical threat. Diamond Cage, has once more, let his madness reign through this house. That is his calling card, but how King Lannister will prove for it to be his great downfall. Diamond Cage thinks he can "crown" our King, does he? Lannister will show him a crown soon enough - one that he, among the rest, are debted to. Champion or not, there is a price to pay for not being loyal to your liege. But I fear that Diamond Cage isn't the type to compensate or lay his sword down by his side - so it looks as if Lannister will just have to take his championship gold as a peace offering. But that day will come - and come as it may, there is yet another minor victory to win.

But Lannister sees it as a victory that will be portrayed in the moral sense of things. Oh, Jamie O'Hara - how nice it is to converse with you once more. It was your inability to best Lannister, that sealed the fate of this Elite Kingdom - and that is a debt that Lannister will not soon forget. Lannister will soon know what you had to say about him - and even if we stand on the ground of disagreement - Lannister can at least be satisfied with your just reasoning that there is only one true King in this mighty jungle. This is a fact that Hades the Hellraiser neglected last week - and even if there was no winner in name, Lannister proved dominance on the battle field. But like you - he was a victim of an outside figure, a fiend that had no merit to being involved. But luckily for you, and for our King - this match can serve as righting all those wrongs - and it can be done in one fall swoop. You can just your vengeance against your tag team partner - your counter-part, Vic Vendetta, and Lannister can prove to the world once more that Jamie O'Hara was not set to beat Lannister in that King of Elite tournament. The history books do show, that Lannister has three victories over your own truly, where this is a big 'ol goose-egg when inverted. But do not take that as an insult, or a judgment on your character or aptitude. Lannister very much sees your worth - and he does see how much you have improved over the course of these months. You may not have proven to best Lannister - but you have been one of his most challenging foes to date. Do not take Lannister's confidence as a slight Mr. O'Hara - for you are a necessary building block for our King, and have been already. You are a loyal subject, even if it wasn't meant in the direct sense of the word. But what the case may be, do realize that our King is no fool - he does not see himself as invisible.

You have almost proven that on a few occasions - but like other men before you, almost is an incomplete cause. A coping mechanism to others, but thankfully you are much more of a man than those. Lannister is very much looking forward to this contest with you, but he does fear that you are not in the ideal measures to fully complete, and try to successfully pull off a conquest in Lannister's expense. For there is a rival, that is not on the horizon, but just a mirror's away, for Vic Vendetta flanks your side. You dare not trust he, and he not dare trust you. Lannister sees a conflict, and it need be not him that is the one to cause the stir. For the pot has been brewing for some time now, and it will just continue to boil over - this week will be no different. You two may be able to reckon something else now, but once the pot gets thick, thin emotions tend to run dry.

There are no ill-natured intentions between Lannister and Zack Crash - just conflicting interests, is all. But conflicting interests are hardly a deal-breaker, for Lannister knows he can benefit through Crash, and vise versa. An empire and a king can work hand-and-hand, just as long as both sides dare not belittle one another. Crash's comments earlier were perhaps a bit troubling - but even he has to be inclined to benefit through our King, just this once. There is plenty of the lion's share to go around - two men in position of power. Perhaps there is some poetic justice in these two powerful men depriving two young, hungry wolves - but at the end of the day, it will be the King's Justice that cuts hunger at its core. Lannister is thankful for the opportunity that Crash has given him at Fighting Spirit, but is Zack Crash thankful for the opportunity to dethrone Diamond Cage? That answer has so many parallels, that lead to so many different universes. So Lannister or I will not dive deep into what lies beyond that center of purpose, but we are fairly curious.

Power resides only where men believe it resides. Where would you have your power reside, gentlemen? Would you have power reside in that of a piece of bread - something small, yet something so enticing, something so glorified in the eyes of two peasants? Jamie O'Hara and Vic Vendetta no doubt fit this sort of bill - but what about you Zack Crash? Where does your power reside? Does it reside at a clench of a hand, holding up five fingers? Powerful indeed - five fingers, representing all different types of allied forces, men who are willing to wave their banner in your honor. But what if Lannister were to tell you, that is the sort of power that cannot be stabilized - a crack and fault in your aspirations. For it is the enclosed fist, symbolizing one, where the true power resides. And that is no other than House Lannister - the King to the Crown, the King of the North, the King of the Three Elite Kingdoms - all of which crusted under the fist of one. One is greater than two, and definitely much greater than that of five. Lannister is not content with hierarchy - because there is no need for one.

What the King wants... is what the King gets. And Lannister would like nothing more, than to impose his will once more. On the eyes of a fellow competitor and temporary ally - and on the bodies of men who are caught in no man's land. So that he will - and more.

Lannister sends you his dearest regards, gentle and chair men.

There is a price to pay for stepping foot into the Great Hall - you just best hope that it was worth paying for.
Post February 5th 2015, 5:09 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo #7 "Hunting you, I can smell you.... Alive." Tomorrow night... Is my opportunity, I, Kerry Keller. EAW's resident Silencer, will not be deturred by this inferior opponent. I, Kerry Keller. Will succeed... The ring, will be your grave, and the bell ringing after I pin you to the mat will be your funeral... And YOU will be "Six Feet Under" Mr. Tyberns, Mr. Franchise Demon. You'll pay for even THINKING you'll beat EAW'S resident Silencer. Tomorrow... I will be the hunter, and YOU will be the hunted... "MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE" thank you.
Changing Perspectives (Voltage Promo #1)
Post February 5th 2015, 4:57 pm by Guest
Foreword:  The Dream

“He passes to Palmer, pass back to Maxwell…”

The crowd is electric in the waning seconds of the Division VII basketball championship game, the Wolves down by just a single point and driving against the defending champions, the Lincoln High Boars.

“5…4…3…!”  The crowd chants with the ticking clock.

“And Maxwell to Palmer who’s left wide open on the outside!  He shoots and the ball is in the air…!”  the commentator is almost as excited as the crowd as Palmer shoots, a quick hush shooting over players and spectators alike as they watch the outcome of the shot.

BUZZ!!!

And that’s when I wake up, living in the dreams of my past glory.  Does the shot go in?  Did I become the hero of the game and win it for the Wolves?  That is irrelevant, isn’t it?  That game was ten years ago, after all.

Promo: Changing Perspectives.

Palmer gets out of his bed after another relatively restless night.

“It’s going to take some adjusting to get used to sleeping in hotel beds again,” he says to no one in particular.

Although he booked himself a double room for the Voltage show tonight in Osaka, he prefers the space while still having the solitude of booking a sole room.  And, in case you haven’t been to a hotel room in Japan, you are missing quite the treat.

Rooms decorated to the nines with the best linens they could find.  The beds plush and the sheets soft as velvet.  And it appears as though everything is brand new every time you check into the hotel room.  Immaculate condition.

“Still in Japan,” he smirks as he walks to the sink of the hotel room, turning the ivory handle on the hot side to splash some warm water on his face.  “You’ve come a long way, Vincent.”

As the sleep drifts away as if it were a distant memory, Palmer stretches his arms before checking his phone.

“Three text messages, a few pieces of trash talk on Twitter, and a new friend request?  Yeah, I don’t care,” replying to his phone before tossing it on to the cloud-like bed.

“Shit…what day is it today?  Thursday….Thursday…why is Thursday so relevant?”

As if to answer his own question, he reaches back from his phone and notices that even on his phone’s calendar, he has this date circled with a  memo stating, ‘You know why.’.

“I have GOT to stop leaving myself such obscure memos…” he mutters under his breath.  “Thursday…wait a minute!  I got it!  Today was the day that I was supposed to cut another promo for EAW!  You know, the reason I’m in Japan in the first place!”

As fate would have it, at that moment, there’s a knock on the door.

“Mr. Palmer?  This is Jim Gault from EAW…they sent me here for your weekly promo.  Do you have time..are you dressed?”  The barrage of questioning comes from the opposite side of the door.

“Jesus Christ, Jim!”  he exclaims as he pulls a shirt over his body.  “How about you give a nigga a chance to answer a question before you pose another one?”

He reaches for the handle of the door and waves the cameraman in.

“This is an easy job for you, Jim…just sit there with that dumb look on your face and get ready to record me, okay?”

“Aren’t you…new here?”  Jim cocks his head to the side as he looks at Vincent.

“Yeah, but this is far from my first rodeo,” Palmer replies as he pulls out a chair at the small wooden table in the room.  Gault goes to sit down and Vincent shakes his head.  “No sir…that’s for me.  You’re the cameraman.  You stand there and record me.”

Slightly taken aback, Gault just shakes his head and grabs the camera, positioning it on his shoulder as Vincent takes a seat.

“Just tell me when I’m on,” Palmer smirks as he grabs his sunglasses and places them him over his eyes as he pours himself a glass of water.

“3…2….” Gault counts down as he points to Palmer, eliciting the memory of the basketball game again as Palmer closes his eyes, a smile forming across his face as the light turns red to start recording him.

“Palmer,” Gault whispers.  “It’s started…”

Palmer slowly turns his head up to the camera with a grin.

“It’s begun, EAW,” he starts, his eyes barely visible behind the black shades that cover about half of his face.  “Yeah, yeah, I know what you’re thinking.  ‘What a typical line for a new person to spout off’.  Truthbetold, I’ve heard it all before and I’ve said the same things.  But the difference between me and them is that I can back it up better than the best of them.  I am the big deal you’ve been waiting for.  I am the game changer that makes everyone have to step their game up.  And I’m not too cocky either, if you couldn’t tell.  There’s a fine line between confidence in one’s abilities and cockiness.  And, to be honest, if you’re able to back it up every time you speak it, then it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been around or how much success you’ve had in the past.  Confidence is what drives men to great things.  Cockiness is a common byproduct of success.”

He grabs his glass of water and takes a sip as you can clearly hear the cameraman tapping his foot impatiently.

“You in a hurry, cameraman?”  Palmer calls him out as he lifts his head to stare past the camera.  “Didn’t think so.  You’re on my time, okay?  And that goes for everyone else in EAW who thinks that they have what it takes to try to come at me.  Forever, you’ve been waiting for someone of my caliber to enter the ring and now, I’m here.  And I get it, I have to start at the bottom just like everyone else does.  And I’m fine with that.  I’ll take my lumps but know this…I have the championship spirit.  I know this because I talked to an elderly Japanese man here in town and he told me that.  And if you know anything about anything, you know that elderly Japanese men are one step below elderly black men on giving sage advice.”

He smiles at his own little joke as he rolls his neck, hearing a few cracks as he does so.

“But every career starts with the first match and, unless you actually count the pre-show, which you shouldn’t.  Of course, it’s a lot easier to state that since I fell short of victory in the Battle Royale I participated in last week.  But that’s neither here nor there.  This week, I get a measure of revenge against the man who managed to eliminate me at the end in something where there’s no coming at me from behind like he did last week.  It’s one thing to throw me over a top rope when I’m not paying attention, Alessandro and a whole different one to actually beat me in a match.  Which you’re not going to do.  I’m not going to sit here and underestimate you, because that’s how people lose, but I’m not going overestimate you either and lose sleep over you.  All you are to me, Alessandro…I’m tired of saying that name.  For now on, I’ll call you Al.  Okay, Al?  All you are to me, Al, is the first step in a short voyage that I’m embarking upon to become the face of Voltage brand.  And, in short order after that, the face of EAW.  I have goals, Al, and ones that transcend a stupid little match with you like I’m booked this week.  After I defeat you and move on, everyone backstage and the entire audience will know that I’m destined for far more than fighting you.  After I defeat you, Al, I make my way to guys like the champions of Voltage.  Jamie O’Hara, the current New Breed champion and Diamond Cage, the current EAW Heavyweight champion.”

“Aren’t you a little to new to be calling out the champions?”  Gault interrupts as Vincent Palmer angrily flashes him a sneer.

“And aren’t you a little too unimportant to be interrupting me?  What did I tell you, Gault?  Just stand there and shut up, okay?  Is that so damn hard?”  Palmer shakes his head, taking another drink of water.  “Ambitious people make ambitious claims.  And I have the fire and ambition of everyone in that locker room combined.  To prove it to you all that I am as good as I claim to be.  To prove it to the superstars and management backstage that I am going to be the next guy that they can put their stock in.  To prove it to myself that I’m more than just a pretty face and a well-chiseled physique.  It’s begun, EAW.  But the question you’ll all be asking yourself five years…two years…hell, six months down the line is ‘where were you when Vincent Palmer debuted and changed the landscape of EAW forever?’.”

Palmer gets out of his chair and paces a few steps before stopping and turning around.

“It’s about changing perspective,” he continues.  “It’s been far too long and far too prevalent of theme that talented black performers like myself get overlooked or saddled with some ridiculous gimmick that makes them not only a mockery of themselves but a mockery of their heritage and their people.  I’m tired of being held back because I’m just another black guy from the streets.  So I do what everyone else does and I take what I want.  Instead of waiting for a handout, I seize the spotlight and make it impossible to overlook me any farther.  And it all starts this week against Alessandro.  Change is in the air and you all invited to watch the rise of Vincent Palmer.  So after I defeat Alessandro this week and start making my way up that proverbial ladder, all I ask of you, the people, to do is one thing.  Don’t go around pretending like I didn’t warn you of the future.  Because I told you so.”

He scoffs one last time as he takes his glasses off, staring into the camera as Gault hits the stop button.

“Wow…that was intense,” he remarks.

Palmer looks at him in shock and then smiles.

“You’re still here?  We’re done here,” he says turning his back to Gault as the cameraman quickly gathers all his stuff and leaves the hotel room angrily.

“Sometimes, you just need to make sure people remember their place,” Palmer says to no one in particular as the scene comes to a close.
Post February 5th 2015, 9:37 am by Bloody Jack
VOLTAGE PR0M0 #1

Is it better to be righteous or is it better to be champion?

Some might find this a difficult question to answer.  But apparently, it wasn’t a difficult question for Mr. Diamond Cage to answer.  For all of his holier than thou attitude, for all his talk about being a victim of circumstance, for all his accusations of corruption and selfishness thrown at me, when it came right down to it, Diamond Cage proved every bit as corrupt and selfish as the next man in EAW.  Oh he talked a very good game, and he had most of you eating out of his hands.  Yet when he was finally confronted with the moment to prove he was more than just words, he chose to be a hypocrite with a championship rather than be honorable and without it.  And I find it so deliciously ironic that the man who called my entire reign into question is now suffering under the same controversy mine did.  Only he’s luckier than I was in one regard.  When the “controversy” began with my reign, everyone quickly turned on my like a pack of hungry wolves.  Yet Diamond Cage is still enjoying his place in the hearts of all our fans and in the hearts of a majority of the Elitists backstage.  So it would seem that EAW doesn’t care so much of what you do, more than it seems to care who it is you does it.  Make the right friends, say the right things, and nobody cares what you do so long as you do it with charm.  But if you don’t, then prepare for the lynching mob to come for you!  Well the rest of EAW might be willing to tolerate Cage’s action…I however will not!  I became EAW Chairman to put and end to such flagrant corruption and favoritism in this federation.  Nobody, no matter who they are, no matter how popular they are, no matter if they’re champion or not, will be permitted to get away with such actions.  Hence why I have established this Fatal-4 Way Match at Fighting Spirit.  Diamond Cage must be taught a lesson, and he should be thankful I don’t just strip him of the belt outright.  But that would be playing into his hands and only serve to give him more ammo to confuse you all that he’s a “victim” and that I’m a villain.  So instead I’ve put him into this match, placing within in it the man he screwed over at King Of Elite, the man who won King Of Elite…and of course myself.  It is for this decision, to enter myself into the match, which I have received the most criticism over.  But I do so, not for the selfish reason that many seem to believe, but for another reason.  I do so…to lead by example!  All the greatest leaders of the world were people who did not simply sit and bark orders.  Did George Washington simply command his troops from horseback at a safe distance from the War of Independence?  Did Alexander The Great sit on his throne and charge his generals to conquer the world for him?  NO!!!  They stood on those great battlefields in front of their men and lead the charge!  For if a king does not lead, how can he expect his subjects to follow?  Now I see that is what I must do.  I cannot expect the rest of you to understand what it will take to be a perfect champion in the new EAW.  I must show you myself!  I must lead the charge in order to free the EAW Championship of Diamond Cage’s filth, so that I may be the example of what a champion must be in the new EAW.  

But before any of that, I must first lend my strength with “King” Lannister to defeat Vic Vendetta and Jamie O’Hara.  First of all, allow me to take a moment to enlighten our “King” of something.  You may have won that title, which may include a championship opportunity of your choosing, but do not delude yourself that the title holds any weight.  It only means something because I ALLOW it to mean something.  All it would take is the simple signature at the bottom of a piece of paper to relinquish from you that title AND the opportunity it affords you.  And lets not also forget that it was I who granted you this extra championship opportunity at Fighting Spirit.  You hold no true power in the hierarchy of this business, and I hope you won’t be foolish enough to forget where the REAL authority is.

As for our opponents, you two are nothing more to me than mere distraction.  Like all of the men and women under my employee, you’re nothing but puppets that dance to my strings to keep amused while I await far more important matters.  You fight whom I tell you to and where I tell you!  Mr. O’Hara…you’re nothing but a fresh face who hasn’t, as far as I’m concerned, done anything to prove yourself worthy of the title Elitist, let alone the honor of facing me in a match.  You talk about MY failures!  Let's turn that judgmental pendulum the other direction and talk about YOUR failures!  What exactly have YOU done that's so impressive since your grand debut.  As a matter of fact, what have you done when compared to me?!  I'm the longest reigning tag team champion in EAW history!  I'm a former World Heavyweight Champion!  And I took control of this company from Mr. DEDEDE himself, whom many believe to be the greatest wrestler who ever lived!  What are you compared to all that?!  If it weren’t for this match, you wouldn’t even be worth my notice!  It's ironic that you same I'm not a even a "B" player when you haven't been in this company even half of the amount of time I've been.  So what the fuck could you possibly know about who the "B" players are?!  You're like a smug teen who thinks he knows everything, when like Jon Snow...YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!  I'm one of the greatest this place as ever seen, but this place never saw fit to give me that praise!  So I took it for myself.  And I don't need to stack advantages in my favor to win titles.  Yes, I placed myself in this match, but only to prove a point and to ensure a man as unworthy as Cage doesn't hold that title any longer than absolutely necessary.  At least though I'm giving him, Hades, and Lannister a fair shot at it.  Hell, if I wanted to do it, I could strip every champion in this company of their titles and put them on myself, and there wouldn't be anyone who could stop me.  But I don't, because I'm a better man than that!  I'm a better man than you!  

And Vic…you’re just a man struggling to stay relevant in the shadow of a younger and far more impressive competitor.  When people hear the name Vendetta, they no longer think of you, they think of Ares!  He has taken your name from you and done more with it than you ever did, and a man without his name is no man at all!  To a man like myself…the two of you are nothing!  You are ants, small and insignificant, who only wait for my foot to come down and crush you.  I can make that happen whenever I wish, and I don’t even need to stand in the ring to do it!  That, in a sense, makes me the greatest Elitist who ever lived!  If I wanted, I could defeat either one of you, or both of you, or anyone with a paper and pen.  The great Sun Tzu said a great man fights on his terms or not at all.  My choice to fight you in the ring is purely nothing but a whim, because when I step into that ring now, it’s ALWAYS on my terms!  Everything you see, everything you fight for, and everything any of you accomplish is mine!  It’s my kingdom; you all are just living in it! 

That's what you all will have to learn eventually.  You all have denied me for too long of so many things.  Respect, titles, and my proper place among the upper echelon of EAW.  ANd if you aren't going to give it willingly, then I'll take it by force!  Don't forget, it was I who took the Extreme out of EAW and replaced it with Elite!  I changed the entire face, the entire image, the whole purpose of EAW.  My hand is the hand of God in EAW!  And you will either bow down to God...or you can burn in Hell!          
『zakkii』
Post February 5th 2015, 8:59 am by 『zakkii』
"As usual, I train myself day and night to make my dream come true. Heck, this is my daily basis after all that you'll get bored if I tell you a story of my life. But hey, I am me.... I live my own life and I'll never get bored of this daily basis. Because I believe..... "Doryoku wa Uragiranai". Hard work never betray..... That is what my brother told me. I'm nobody try to be somebody and right now I'm on my way to be somebody with all my hard work I'm doing right now."

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 O0297044912831391472

Haruna is seen at the gym after her daily training and she's done and ready to leave.

Haruna Sakazaki: I actually have nothing to say about my upcoming match against Miss Ariana Lopez. I am more than a 100% ready to beat my opponent next Friday but I saw her arriving in my homeland just now so I humbly say welcome to the Land of the Rising Sun. Please make yourself at home. EAW is a home of all Elitist and Vixens after all. Fight with everything you've got and please don't be hesitate to show your best shot and impress the crowd in here. I, as one of the people of Japan expecting the show to be spectacular showcase, showing the crowd the true meaning of wrestling because honestly that is what the crowd expected to be. No matter how good and how bad you are, if you are showing the passion of determination to win, people in here will respect you. The bonds between Japan and Pro Wrestling is so strong so people will give respect and dignity for those who fight in front of the ring no matter their skills. We always give something in return if you show us your hard work and that something is what people say "The roar of the crowd". The thing that could lift your name even higher to the sky so you can see people who are there for you who support you, who REALLY support you. You can also look at someone who hate you from above and you can prove them that you gain this spot to the top by hard work, not by your sudden popularity.

Haruna Sakazaki: That thing is what I try to achieve. I want to impress everyone around me who watch my action inside that ring. I have to admit, EAW is like my second home right now as I will always try to do my best here in every EAW show. but right now, I will fight in my second home as usual AND fight in my first home as well. No matter how much I love EAW as my second home, Japan will always be my first home because I was born and raised in here. I spend my youth time and having every first-time experiences in here. This land taught me everything that perhaps I can't get it from any other country I wander around. I am glad and proud to be a Japanese. I am proud that I was born to be a Japanese lady who blessed with a high spirit and until now, 23 years passed and this fighting spirit will never reduced, even it grow even bigger. I have a fighting spirit that the other EAW Vixens don't actually have. I beat 6 vixens in one-on-one battle and I can't find any passion to fight with all their seriousness, Not even in Miss Ariana Lopez. Miss Lopez can think she's dangerous and feisty inside that ring but if she don't have that thing called seriousness, you can't stand the atmosphere of this arena. Because the Japanese crowds don't need a pretty face, they don't need a model-profiled body. I have to admit, you are a beautiful lady. almost a perfect figure of the dream girl every men ever imagined, different with me..... look at me. I'm nothing more like a 173cm short-haired lady and hey, look at my boobs, I'm even a flat-chested lady. If wrestling is all about that physical appearance, I have to admit that I'm far above you. Everyone have their eyes on you and meanwhile people who really love my appearance is none other than either a short-haired lady fetish or a lesbian. But it's not the way you win the match..... My determination, passion and my willingness to fight are even bigger than my boobs. And yeah, I really proud of it. My appearance is actually not that matter because my friend, my tag team partner once said that we're not coming here to be a cover girl. we're here to cover a girl..... 1....2....3! You raise your hand in victory and that is something you can proud of. All the people need and all they want to see in a match between us next Friday is who the vixen have a bigger fighting spirits and who will be able to implement that fighting spirit into a fight until one of us can call our victory as the biggest triumph that we ever had. I won't lose, Miss Lopez.... Not when I'm here.

Haruna smiles while bow her body down as she open the exit door while she finds out the blue sky welcoming her in the outside.

"I leave the gym as I see a clear sky above me. A wind blowing and swish my short hair.... I know, God already prepare a future, a good future with a happy ending ahead of me. I believe that.... It is my job to make that happen or God will be mad at me."
Jamie O'Hara
Post February 5th 2015, 7:38 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo I
Fury Of The Storm

Tip…tap….tip…tap.
Rain pelts the grass on the side of the sky rise apartment. Jamie O’Hara sits up on bay window seat resting his head up against the glass, earbuds in running from a laptop, staring down at the sea of umbrellas below. Outside, the sound of horns blare as traffic comes to a standstill. A sight that’s rare in the middle of summer in Sydney. The scene speeds up, cars and people walk by as day slowly turns to night. The rain stops. Shops begin to close as the street lights come on yet the streets remain busy. Back in the apartment, O’Hara remains almost inch perfect in the same position as last time. Earbuds still in, head still rested on the glass, staring down at the street below. He looks down at the laptop to see the music at stopped playing. He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath before placing the laptop on seat and walking away. He walks towards a bedroom, bypassing the kitchen with a pizza left open, half eaten. A fly circles it around it before landing. The white covers lay in a mess on one side of the bed as O’Hara flicks a switch making the apartment dark. He takes a seat on the bed, runs his hands through his hair and takes another deep breath.

I could sit here and bitch and moan and blame and sulk and whinge and cry and a million other things in an attempt to find justification as to why no crown sits on my head but where does it get me? There is just one, lone reason; Vic Vendetta stole something from me. Robbed me of glory that I must wait a year to even get another chance to correct and there’s every possibility it may not happen again. I saw the tournament as my one and only opportunity to etch my name in greatness; I didn’t carry on believing there was going to be another chance if I failed. It broke me and I won’t try to cover my emotions. There’s no real silver lining in the story thus far, no positives to pick up on and walk away with any sort of smile. Confidence in some regard is one thing, but where do I stand? A reason to hunt down Vic Vendetta and I title I’m basically keeping fucking hostage. You would think someone like me would be incredibly pissed, screaming over and over about “vengeance” and “swiftness” or some crap like that but no. No denying there’s a hole sitting within that can’t exactly be filled but what’s the point dwelling on something that can’t be changed?

It’s quickly becoming an obsession, regardless of how much I don’t want it to be. It’s pathetic…right? To be so swept up in hate? But I can’t. I can’t remove you from my mind Vic until I get my hands on you. That one match. Hell, unlike King of Elite or my New Breed title, the result is irrelevant.

It adds salt to the wounds that I need to team with you, Vic; though having to team with lunatics before makes it…easier. Teaming with Ryan Savage on more than one occasion helped, I guess you’re the next step up on the ladder of the psychotic. Considerable leap if I must say. Of course, I’m a professional; classy and I understand full well that there is a time and a place to leave blood running from your mouth, a stinging headache and broken ribs. Friday night is not that time. Osaka is not that place. When and where however will be the night I take that final painkiller to end the horror of knowing you cost me so, so much. Regardless of the amount I drink, I can’t help but crunch every can when I see your face the moment the lights returned. The restless nights, the cold sweat keeps me up pondering how exactly I approach a character such as yourself. You’ve caused me plenty of pain in recent weeks and without an opponent to unleash any frustrations, the pain builds and builds...and builds.

But of course you aren’t entirely the cause of it.

It’s funny despite losing to you, Lannister, in a match that would otherwise crush me, I found my exit in the King f Elite tournament the easiest pill to swallow. You probably expect me to use Vendetta as a reason, an excuse as to why you are king, why you represented Voltage and claim you would just be a mere peasant if it wasn’t for him but please, I have a little more self-respect then hanging onto the past and live in a reality where I believe I should be king. I have nothing but celebratory congratulations for you. You represented Voltage, removed any remaining doubt if any that this brand has the very best and etched your name among the greats to win the crown. And while it hurts to know that record stretches to three I know I’m getting closer…inch by inch, I sleep easier knowing that Lannister isn’t completely invincible no matter how much you, Cerci or anyone else singing your praises make it out to seem. However, “my liege”, it’s not a time to threaten your sense of invincibility or even try to diminish your success. Of the two of you, you would think in this match I care more about defeating you instead of caring about your partner. I could go back to what I said three weeks ago, much still applies even today, a cut and paste job, that's being saved for another day.

Of the two, I care about this man. The man who believes he’s the puppet master in EAW, Zach Crash. 

It’s truly nothing short of a privilege to sit on the sidelines and watch you exploit your way through this business Crash. It’s even better when you somehow come up short. House of Glass, Road to Redemption, two perfect examples of you handing yourself every possible advantage yet coming up with nothing. I’m looking forward to sitting back, beer in hand when you capitulate and lose the plot; I have my fingers crossed that time comes sooner rather than later and have already prepared my commiserations for when you once again fail to make the most of your situation in just a few weeks’ time. Pulling more strings, a match where you stack everything your way for what? The history books to write another strike in the column of victories? Actually, an opportunity to face you regardless if you hide behind or sell the last strand of respect, if you have any, to buy out my “partner” is a good one nonetheless. What I see before me is a pathetic excuse of a human being who’s going to go down as someone well documented and not for the right reasons. 

Now, that’s not to discredit your backstabbing of Cage, Williams and the rest of the men you led some months back because I’ll be honest it will quite fucking brilliant; rather I see Zack Crash as someone who doesn’t even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the “B” class of greats. You played your cards and you played them well but you will never be the magnate of this business you THINK you are. You will never truly make the most of the opportunities you gift wrap yourself. You know what you’ll be remembered as, Crash? A flop. A failure. A man with everything in the palm of his hand and due to mere incompetence could never succeed and I crave seeing men like you fall, crash and burn with nothing but ashes to show for it. I may not get to be that person who has the honour of ending it all and I’m sure as hell not going to get carried away with the idea that I can do it, let alone in a tag match but every minute I get in that ring against you will be one well enjoyed.

But a boy can dream, can’t he?

There’s really no other way this match will end. The opponents surely are on good terms and my partner will rather see me scrawl in pain and agony then care about a victory so where does this leave me? Do I remain the good, human being that I’ve presented time and time again, suck up this hellish situation and just do my best to keep my chin up or do I just step aside and drop every care in the world? The latter would be an ideal scenario but I know it won’t happen. See, here’s the thing about Jamie O’Hara, I’d rather be left bloodied, broken and bruised then to drop it and forget it. The chin never stays down for too long. Vic, stand on the apron, stand beside the ring, up the ramp, appear on the titantron or sit in the fucking crowd for all I care; I want you to watch closely at the embodiment of greatness and know that what you cost me will not be forgotten until I get my retribution. If Vic Vendetta had any self-realization he would see the writing on the wall, drop to his knees and beg for forgiveness. If it was humiliating to be defeated by Ares, what happens when you once again fail to make the Vendetta name proud? I eagerly await the riddles, the mind games, the smoke and mirrors ‘bud’.

Tip…tap….tip…tap.
Angela Salveti
Post February 4th 2015, 11:58 pm by Angela Salveti
I find myself questioning things. I find myself on that verge of what if I hadn't lost to Haruna would there be a rematch? Would I be ahead of her in this division of Vixen. That is what is going through my head as I stand here in this empty hallway of the Namihaya Dome in Japan. I find myself looking at a poster for this week's Voltage and I know that it is me against Haruna. I am wearing my faded acid wash blue jeans that have holes within the knees. My own t-shirt that says Latin Goddess Certified upon the front with lip kisses stamped over it in pink upon the black surface. I see only some lights on, I look to the hallway as a barren wasteland devoid of any human activity until Friday comes around. I would move to sit against the wall, the dim lighting a seeming dark offset of myself. I take a breath and know this is where I decide my fate.

No one person can bring themselves into ruin and that is not what my coming match is about. What being here must mean to my opponent is amazing it is like coming home. Seeing familiar faces, being around people that you know. But what does it do for me? It gives me this sense of pride that I can be able to relate to an audience not of my own culture. I feed off the fact that I am of Hispanic origins. Now while the people may look to me as the bad person here I know otherwise because I am living a life that I have found by a grand design of my own choosing. I don't care really if this is the culture that Haruna belongs to. By a stand point this is actually my culture as well because I love to diversify myself within the communities that look to me as an idol. Even though I am not in my homeland so to speak I can find reference in the fact that these people in Japan believe in fashion, they even have some of the most youthful beauty solvents known to man kind. And while I would like to take time to stay here for weeks to learn their secrets I am only here as long as I am needed to compete which in the case is one match against someone. Now Haruna I am sorry if I am getting the culture wrong I don't want to get that whole you all look the same thing. I am talking about Asian decent in general because I find it miraculous the similarities. Even in my hispanic culture I find that there is things that some of us from the states do that those in Spain also celebrate even with Mexico it is the real truth.”

A man in a referee outfit walks up to me and looks down. I take a moment wondering what he wants.

Miss Lopez I know that you are going to have a match this weekend but the arena is basically closed off while we get set up. I don't want to intrude upon your thoughts at all.”

I smile softly as I just wave him off he shrugs the words to myself the only comfort I need.

People look to me and they wonder how can I enjoy the media or the flash of cameras constantly in my face. The obvious truth is there due to the fact that I take time like this. Time to myself where there is no lights, no existance of other people while I am trying to concentrate. The debate of how a person deals with the past the present and the future is a thing when having constant flow of press. What I do know is that I take pride in myself and with these moments I can reflect and set my mind to where it needs to be. The cameras are my friend I loved to be filmed and having pictures taken. But I will not full under the simple nose of the world. I will be known my private life happens when I close curtains and I just soak in a tub, rest in a random place, or just let my mind go and walk among the masses. Haruna is becoming a face that is noticed within the company and it is not I who will play second fiddle to such a woman. Not in any sense of media either. I find that I will outshine anyone because my goal is to be the most noticed not some spec upon the world not seen. Haruna can be loved here or any other place because the love I get will out grow her paltry meaningless fan base. I am a goddess among many and the only woman that is going to stand above. This Vixen is just that fiesty and wild like a real Vixen only seeking to better herself. I don't look past the poor and outdated in fashion or athletic form. I take them on I take on anyone that I can. I stifle no ill will but I will rise above anyone because there can be only one spotlight girl and that is me. Ariana Lopez the woman who can do it all and still keep that train going.”

I nod in reflection of my words and I am please because I know shortly that I will be on top and Haruna will be a mark on my list checked out and done with.

Last edited by Ariana Lopez on February 5th 2015, 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Color coding. and format spacing.)
J-Dynasty 2?
Post February 4th 2015, 11:45 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
On another day in the world tour, Tiberius Jones is seen inside a relaxed tavern inn combo like he has done for most of the tour across the world, preferring them over the hotels and other EAW accommodations. TJ is fraternizing with a smiling waitress on his lap who has a bottle of rum for him, then some guy being her superior comes in trying to tell her to get back to work. The man tries to take the money on the table TJ had to pay for services, but TJ stabs a dagger into the table and his face turns serious.

Not tonight.

TJ smiles and grabs the girl and stands on the table as he catches everyone’s attention and excites the crowd already all in a good mood in their festivities in the tavern.

I’M SURE Y’ALL HAVE HEARD OF A LITTLE OL' THING CALLED E-A-W, RIGHT?! PLACE ON A WORLD TOUR, SWAPPED EXTREME FOR ELITE, AND PROMISED THAT THE GAME DONE CHANGED! THEY PROMISED THE DIFFERENCE WOULD BE THAT EAW WOULD RESPECT THE WRESTLING ART MORE, THEY MADE IT OUT TO BE LIKE EAW ACTIVITIES WOULD BE ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW!

But let me tell you, ain’t nothing changed!

Hell sure nothing changed for T Jones, I thought I ended getting screwed over when Cleo and Kevin Devastation got theirs, but I’m still getting jumped by that punk Corrupt and now they trying to bend me over in every country in every continent! It be like, I already beat TLA, fuck you TJ, you still gotta wrestle him even though he has had his chances to beat you and never has. It be like, I beat Corrupt on FPV, and they be like fuck you TJ you got to prove you are qualified to step in the ring with him.  They be like, tonight was going to decide who faces Corrupt until Corrupt stopped you and TLA’s match, but yeah despite Aren losing his match on judgement night he’s somehow still in the conversation even though only your match with TLA was stopped, in fact since TLA can’t beat you one on one no matter how many times we make the match, fuck you again, triple threat!

TJ tugs the girl in and she rests her frame on his chest as the people cheer and the manager walks off shaking his head.

Well tonight, the fucking is going to be done right!

But first. You all know I’m not just going crazy talking to you all out of nowhere,  I asked some EAW cameras to come down to this fine establishment, the whole world is watching and I got something to say too.

The drunks wave their glasses, the belly dancers dance towards the camera and even the manager joins in happy showing his inn sign towards the camera for future customers. After a while TJ continues talking.

The world isn’t falling for this shit. You got people winning championships by disqualification when they own family attack their opponents. Hell putting on a performances in that ring might have gotten even worse.

You got disqualifications, count outs, no contests and no finishes all over the place, ain’t nobody paying to see that, ain’t no wrestler putting in all their heart and soul into a match just for it to be over without a real conclusion! In the past when someone interfered and hit you with a chair, you could still finish the match! They didn’t put wrestling back into EAW because now are still going to do dirty to get their way and now a whole new slew of problems to wrestling happening, they just took away the freedom for us up and up guys, now we neither got freedom nor no nonsense wrestling!

But I can’t use my mist?! No dragon breath?!

The crowd gets agitated.

People: Booooooooo we want the mist back!

TJ grins, swipes his hand in front of his face and then spits out mist with an array of bright colors in the lightly light tavern.

TJ: Man, EAW act like they don’t know the prestige and the history of the mist in pro wrestling, some of the greatest of all time did it, and hey man if I got to go like them and do it behind the ref’s back in our performance in that ring? Oh boy they shouldn’t test me, I might just do it!

I might even go and cause an international incident, I might just go and give the Russian Prince Aren an ass whooping so graphic, so offensive and so embarrassing, Putin might ban the whole company from Russia and to pretend we don’t exist! The Russians would consider me even more infamous than Borat. As for what TLA’s boys will do, and I ain’t talking about no Mexicans, I don’t even want to think about it, now that his 72 virgin fantasies reminded me that Mustafa had converted him to the Islamic faith and that king tried to get me to join too, then again, I’m probably already on their shit list for ignoring the invitation, so I’ll say it loud and proud, ‘murica! TLA I know what you are and why you hate the people, but Democracy…..it is a coming!

Kidding!
Under breath. ☤But kidding about what?☤Normal.☤
TLA says that we down here know the truth, in that I can agree, while all the biggest and glorified in EAW try to be the one and only “eye in the sky”, I prefer to keep my ear to the ground and keep company with the fans who do too. An eye blinks, but a true listening ear never has a moment’s ignorance, not even the whispers and secrets in between words can escape detection, I hear the starting rumbles that will shake up this company in the future, and the fans hear the heartbeat within my chest that will one day be the heart that circulates the blood not only in my body, but this entire company. The world, sweat Gaia, cries for rectification and it does not fall on deaf ears that in time changes have to be made, tall abominations will be cut down by the kneecaps. For now they can dance and leap across the fields with their long overgrown legs, they can shove me down and laugh while they treat the fruits of my labour as a toy ball in their twisted game of monkey in the middle, but they only serve to bring out more things out of me that they never thought possible and you never know who might suffer because of it.
Under breath.☤You will ALL pay. Gaia.Gaia.Gaia.

Camera faces to black..
TLA
Post February 4th 2015, 7:02 pm by TLA
EAW WORLD TOUR LEG 3: GUATEMALA

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Guatemala-flag

LOG 12: BELIEVE IN THE BAD GUY

(TLA and King Mustafa are shown on the Guatemala-Mexico border hunting for illegals.)

TLA: Awww yea we done caught ourselves a big one. Now get yo bitch ass in the trunk.

(TLA opens the trunk to reveal Steroid Dawg within. TLA shoves the Guatemalan inside the trunk as he screams for mercy.)

TLA: I am so tired of these damn people who think they can just walk on up into my country just so that they can walk on up into my other country and take jobs from hardworking citizens. These people have no moral values whatsoever but unfortunately neither do I. Luckily, I am a true national patriot! Anyone who is not a Mexican citizen will not be crossing this border on my watch.

King Mustafa: Indeed Mustafa supports locking these filthy people inside of dark spaces. However, Mustafa must point out that he is not necessarily a citizen of either of these countries.

(TLA appears enraged.)

Mustafa: But you see Mustafa is a legal citizen by proxy. Through our friendship we can overcome our differences.

TLA: Get in the trunk.

(TLA places King Mustafa inside the trunk.)

TLA: Just as I have captured all of these illegal Guatemalan immigrants will I capture the EAW National Elite Championship. Nobody can stop The Sexual Panther. Aren Mstislav and Tiberius Jones will be made my bitches as I beast and feast on they skins. Awww yea it's yo boi TLA comin' at you straight outta Guatemala City with the intensity and swag of two million live. Haters get out the way cuz yo boi is bringin' the quickness down upon y'all with more heat than a dragon can breathe. See Tiberius I had yo ass beat before Christopher Corrupt got involved in my business. Corrupt you son of a bitch who the hell do you think you are? Next time you want to interfere in my matches make sure you punch me square between these eyes so I can at least win by disqualification. Tiberius I whipped Tyler Parker's ass and you can call it a fluke all you want but I got the job done and I don't even know why you were trying to discredit my accomplishments. I mean I beat the top champion on Dynasty so if Corrupt hadn't even been the bitch he is and interfered in our match then we could've put on a match that actually meant something. You beat me before and I beat Tyler Parker so as far as I am concerned that placed our match last week on a caliber on par with anything Dynasty currently has to offer. I acknowledge you Tiberius, and you Aren Mstislav as among the best talent in this company... Now when I beat you both it will actually mean something. Now Lucian Black, Tyler Parker, Jacob Senn and all of the veterans of the EAW roster can go off and live in they own lil' world actin' like they the baddest but we down here know the truth. We young, wild, and free to be the best in the business and that's exactly what this match coming up on Dynasty represents.

(TLA takes a deep sip of purple drank which he hasn't had since the EAW World Tour began and suddenly feels relaxed.)

TLA: Aww yea that was just what I needed. I am so game right now. I am ready as fuck for Dynasty because this is a triple threat match. I don't even gotta be pinned to lose this shit it's just three badass motherfuckers beating each other down until one of us stays down. Now I don't know about none of y'all but I am planning to steal the show just like I do every week. I passed Ventura in the hallway and I think he gave me some fucked up wizard dreams cuz I saw TLA as the Franchise sittin' on a mountain of 72 virgins fuckin' his way down from all the pussy with that National Elite title 'round my waist. But then I woke up and I realized I am already doing that and I don't even need the title. In fact I doubt Christopher Corrupt has ever done that except maybe with King Mustafa cuz we all know there's some unexplained history there. 

(TLA opens up the trunk as Mustafa weakly crawls out followed by Steroid Dawg who licks blood off her lips before wagging her tail as TLA feeds her a treat.)

TLA: Mah dawg that right there. Did I tell y'all about my dawg? Some other time I'm gonna have to tell y'all about mah dawg.

Steroid Dawg: *Happy bark!*

TLA: My EAW Feed account was reactivated this week and the first thing I see is, "TLA are you scared you aren't as popular as Tiberius and Aren? #LMAOUSUCK". So to that fan...This ain't a popularity contest. Who you gonna cheer? Are the fans gonna cheer TLA over Tiberius Jones or Aren Mstislav? EAW management certainly doesn't think so. I got called into the office again this week for another lecture from they old not wise asses. They say I'm disrespectful. They say I don't follow the rules. They say I talk too much shit. They say a lot of things but one thing they never say is what it really is. See I'm just bein' real and doin' me. When I wasn't, I got taken advantage of. Now you just mad cuz I can't be controlled. Ain't that what really grinds on all my haters? Ain't that the cause of all the hate up in this world? From terrorists, to murderers, to thieves, to liars, to the kid who bullied your bitch ass at school. Sure y'all can make up moral excuses why these people are so bad, and so wrong but none of that matters because you have no control over the situation. You can't stop people from bombing a school, you can't stop the poor kid from pulling a fucking switchblade on the rich pricks who made fun of his dad going back to jail. You can't stop any of the things that makes this world as fucked up as it is. If you could... you wouldn't be mad about it.  Now tell me who YOU want to face Christopher Corrupt. My opponents this week will inevitably talk a lot about exactly what they are going to do or what they have done. Hell so will I, but this would be a mistake on our part because we fool ourselves into thinking anyone cares what we are going to do. I'm gonna whip Aren Mstislav's ass with some fancy ass new lucha shit I dreamed up this week and become the number one contender. Oh really you are? That's nice. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Wait wait wait... Christopher Corrupt is a complete scumbag and he is wrong for EAW, he cares about nobody but himself and doesn't deserve the championship belt around his waist, so I am going to whip Aren Mstislav's ass with some fancy new lucha shit I dreamed up this week and become the number one contender. That's better. That's much better. That's something that people can cheer for, that's something they can BUY because as much as they buy tickets to sit and watch wrestling, they do not buy tickets for what we do, they buy tickets for what we believe, they buy tickets for themselves. It's a simple principle to understand but so many don't. It's the few that do, who can call themselves innovators. The kind of person who listens to that underground rapper before anyone else even heard of it. They did it for themselves, not because someone told them about it. Few people may be innovators but each audience member is there for themselves and it is not to say they are being selfish, but rather they are simply making a conscious choice for themselves to be a part of what they believe in. That is why I refuse to pander to the crowd. That is why I am called disrespectful. I make no excuses for who I am and people can cheer me or not. I give no fucks. I give you me, raw and exposed. If you already ain't gonna cheer me as me then you ain't gonna cheer me as me no matter what I do. 

(TLA hears a loud noise from inside his trunk. The Guatemalan is still alive.)

TLA: Aren Mstislav, I am going to deport your ass back to Russia and make all your fans cry. Tiberius Jones, I am going to finish what I started last week and when I'm through with you Dynasty management is gonna have even more excuses to hold you down from what you deserve. This week I'm the bad guy because I am fighting against what some people want, but fighting for what I want. Meanwhile, my instinct is telling me all I want is to fight no matter what it's for. EAW can say I am on a meteoric rise, or a meteoric fall, or whatever they want, brand me the Mexican Sensation, throw it on a t-shirt, I'll wear it cuz I ain't 'bout to turn down free shit. Free shit, just like this match. It's all free to me. What do I got to lose? A contendership to a title, my health, the purse, my pride? Take it all, it's just as meaningless as all these words .

(TLA opens his trunk to release the Guatemalan into Mexico as the camera fades to black.)
Clark Duncan
Post February 4th 2015, 4:44 pm by Clark Duncan
[Clark is walking down the streets of Budapest, he seems to be looking for something]

Yo, does anyone around here know where I can find George Ezra's house? Please, anyone? C'mon, the dude's song is famous as, somebody must know the house he's talking about. I must find it. Twitter will love a selfie. I'm not giving up.

[Clark runs up to some random female in the street at starts singing Budapest]

♫My house in Budapest
My, my hidden treasure chest,
Golden grand piano
My beautiful Castillo

You
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd leave it all

My acres of a land
That I've achieved
It may be hard for you to,
Stop and believe

But for you
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd Leave it all

Ooh, for you
Ooh, you
Ooh, I'd leave it all

Give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
Baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away♫

[The woman is still standing there, confused but also appreciative]

Um, I wasn't serenading you or anything, but could you direct me to George Ezra's house? Damn it, I hate Europe, nobody here understands me...

[The woman gestures for Clark to follow her with a smile on her face before saying something in Hungarian]

Eh, I trust her. As long as I find the damn house before the show on Saturday, it's all good. I mean, I don't have much to do anyway, why see the sights with some company ya know?

[Clark follows eagerly before he disappears out of sight]
Zach Genesis
Post February 4th 2015, 5:54 am by Zach Genesis
VOLUME TWO, CHAPTER ONE - IN AN INSTANT… | BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
(Showdown Promo #1)
"In a league of your own, either way you're way too close to it all…" - "Face To The Floor" by Chevelle

In an instant, everything can disappear. All your hopes and dreams, everything that you've worked hard for…pushed yourself to…running on nothing but emotion, hope and adrenaline as you try to reach for them. Grab for them. Reach out for the one fucking thing you most desire…and deep down inside you hope you don't let go. You hope that it doesn't get away from you and deep down inside you hope you don't lose it…but in an instant…it can go away. In an instant, whatever you've been going to hell and back for…disappears. You lose track…you lose focus…you do that…it goes from you in a fucking instant.

Nick Makarov. Nick Motherfucking Makarov. You sir…ain't worth shit to me. You want to know why? Simple…oh it's very, very simple. Now you're probably going to tell me right now that I'm gonna sound like a broken record here but if you break it down to facts, well…here it is. You don't keep your damn word. Might sound simple, but it's damn true. And as I've said TIME and TIME again a man…who doesn't have his word…is nothing.

It means he's a snake. It means he can't be trusted. It means that if a man can not keep his word then frankly, and mostly, I usually don't think that they're worth of any of my time but you…you my man…there's something different in the fold. Something that's not quite the same…Nicky-boy. Woah that was nice. I mean sorry for going a lil' off-topic here but I thought nothing would ever top me saying Scotty-boy but Nicky-boy? Man that's nice…sorry I keep getting myself distracted. ANYWAY BACK TO THE POINT AT HAND!

There's something different…normally if you didn't keep your promise to me? I'd just brush you off as some insignificant son of a bitch that isn't worth anything to me in the slightest…but the fact that you were the single reason that I didn't get the Interwire Championship back at King Of Elite? That you are the reason I didn't win? The single reason that I ain't the fucking Interwire Champion right now? Well son…you just crossed a line.

Because the second you decided to interfere in the match? Go against your word? The second that the gears turned in your head to the point where you decide "oh I know what I'm going to do! After saying that I'm on Zach Genesis's side in his war against Scott Oasis…I'm gonna OH I DON'T KNOW! HIT THE STUNNER ON HIM AND COST HIM THE MATCH!" Yeah the second that took place? Well…I have to get my hands dirty now son, and I was really hoping I wouldn't have too but I really don't have a choice do I?

I mean you had to make it personal…you had to make it so fucking personal now didn't ya!? I mean shit son! You could have just called it down the middle but now that you've pissed me off? All I can tell you straight to your face is that you have another thing coming…you've got something that is going to come to you and take you down in an instant. Because by all means keep throwing your balls up in the air! KEEP CHUCKING THAT SHIT UP THERE! But the higher you throw your balls up in the air Nicky-boy? The quicker they'll fall.

Now I know we have our match in a bit over two weeks time at Turkey at Reasonable Doubt (and remember my statement about payback being a bitch? Well yeah come February 21st you'll realise the full meaning of that…there's no question to it.) But first of all we have our match this week in Budapest on Showdown where you're teaming with the Vixen's Champion Lethal, and taking on me and Maddie, the current No.1 Contender to that belt…(which like myself come February 21st, we SHALL both be victorious.)

This is the first time you and I have competed in a wrestling ring against each other Makarov ain't it? And hell you've only seen me wrestle once before and that was at…oh wait when was that? OH THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT! THAT WAS IN ATHENS! YOU KNOW THE VERY MATCH YOU SCREWED ME OVER IN!? So you get to see me what I do best…you get to see me perform right on the very stage that I give my blood, sweat and tears…and importantly you get to see me do the one thing in this godforsaken fucking planet that I'm actually good at. And that's honing my craft, that's putting my tools to the trade, and that's going into that very ring and fucking wrestling.

Give you a little taste of what to expect at Reasonable Doubt right? That's why management thought it'd be good idea to throw the two of us together right? "Yeah! That's what all the fans wanna see! Give 'em a little preview of our next FPV!" Well that's exactly what they will get. This team of you and Lethal? Yeah…all you got going for you is two big egos who only look out for themselves, and think they're hot shit. This Saturday night is going to be a ball in Budapest kid! I can tell you that much! Now apparently I'm Maddie's latest bestie so I have to go discuss tactics at some pizza party or something with her so I'll make this quick.

This tag team match has fun it'll be, for me this is just the warm-up. The main event for me is still going to be you versus me one on one at Reasonable Doubt and I look forward to nothing more than giving you exactly what you deserve. This ain't The Parent Trap. This ain't Home Alone. I'm going to beat your fucking ass right to the very curb in Turkey, and there's no corny shit, and not a damn fucking thing you can do about it! Your ass is grass Makarov! AND I WILL SMOKE IT! This Saturday night me and Maddie will win and come February 21st that sound of the ring announcer saying that I'm the winner of the match? Yeah you can GUARAN-DAMN-TEE that you'll be hearing it again…again…AND AGAIN! Shine your boots up real nice Makarov and I'll see you in Hungary, buddy.

"Take 'em all the way right back down…"

Angela Salveti
Match RP
Post February 3rd 2015, 11:31 pm by Angela Salveti
The hot sun beating down, the rays of something so far off tanning your skin to the most excellent feeling. Now that is a great feeling. Here I am laying underneath the sun just feeling the warmth of the weather. It is a great way to relax before I take a flight out to Japan later on. I sit up slowly and moving putting lotion on my skin rubbing it in slowly as a man comes over to sit by me. He is tall man six feet tall, built average with long black hair to his shoulders. He sits on the cooler that I had laying beside me as well. Taking a moment I stay sitting putting the sun tan lotion on the towel with me as I speak.

I never expected you to come find me here big brother. You really shouldn't being doing such a thing. I am just enjoying the rays taking in the day before I need to scurry off to Japan to fight against whatever opponent the all powerful board has set against me. So Xavier how can I help my big brother?”

He stops taking a moment as he rubs his chin trying to find his words. I grab my shirt and put it over me because I know how protective he gets if a guy sees me within my bikini. Waiting a moment he finds his words and I smile softly.

Ariana you have a good thing going on here, something that I would like to have if I can get my life on track. I spent yesterday in a car chase because I decided I wanted something thrilling in my life. I just usually spend my days cooking away and here you are in a company that pays you for looking good and means for violence. But you love that super model lifestyle. Now while I have taken time to come here I wanted to ask you for a loan to help me pay my fines. You see I took that car down about 15 miles even outside of town until I pretty much ran out of gas. No injuries or nothing but since I created a so called public disturbance I do need a little help and who better than my little sister making the money being eye candy to perverts and her peers.”

I let my eyes open wide and I stare at him. I move and raise one and up in that hold up a minute motion. I slap him once across the face.

You come asking me fore money and have the nerve to call me eye candy to everyone else. Yes I may look good but I am far from eye candy big brother. That is one thing mi hermano that you will have to learn to understand. You may be older than me but even you will not there and treat me like some ignorant gringo. You want me to help you solve your financial problems all because the rest of our family considers you a screw up. I suppose how much is it?”

He rubs his cheek where I slapped him which is now red. He smirks a little knowing that I do react to words.

Well it is about three thousand dollars to cover the car I was driving as well. But yeah that amount will do. I mean what would you use the money for mi hermana? Would you just get a boob job to decrease them so fools won't be looking at your breasts as much. I am pretty sure both my cause and that one of yours would be good for either.”

My hand didn't hesitate as it slapped across his face landing upon the same cheek. I went to hit him again out of rage and he caught my wrist. I lowered my hand slowly and he let go.

Look Xavier I will help you out but this can't be a constant. Don't you get that until my check comes I pretty much wind up paying my own travel expenses. I like things done to the utmost cost. First class isn't cheap and neither is the fact that I prefer to have limos or rent the most expensive cars that I an. I find the finer things the better way. Just because you don't want to have the will to be better than some main street back water chef making ends meat that is on you. I go and sign where it is best because without the money I would be some young pregnant mom waiting tables where you work trying to figure out how to make ends meat. But that is here nor there. I love my job mi hermano due to the fact that I get to have that chance to be physical and actively work for the money that I make. I will not be some second rate woman posing only for covers or centerfolds nearly naked. I chose my course because I love to have a different life. It is the in ring activity that gives me the thrill to be more. I wake up each day knowing that the next week won't be the same as the last week.”

Xavier nodded to me he understood what I was saying and taking a moment I cleared my throat. He was aware of how I felt now and smiled.

The fact you have something you enjoy makes me happy I can stop by your place later to grab what I need. I see that you live lavishly and beyond that the competition keeps you grounded. I am sorry for doubting you in any form I just need to make sure my little hermana is defending herself at any turn even if it winds up being close friends or flesh and blood. You've got it down pat. So I will go now and leave you to bask in the bevy of your own lifestyle I have to grill things per the norm. Be well young one, I am around if you ever need to call me for help.”

My brother Xavier would then get up and walk away I waved good by to him. Now that my shirt was already on now I would get to my feet. I walked away from my towel and cooler. Moving closer to the ocean I was near and I sat down letting my toes be out as my knees were up. Letting the waves wash over my feet cooling them from the slight burn of walking on the sand itself. Letting myself talk to clear my head seemed like a relatively good idea.

This world bathes me in its glories and it is those glories that I cannot take for granted. I afford only the best because I believe that only I know how to be the best. If it was otherwise then I feel like I would just be the poor woman collecting cats and wearing funny hats to avoid alien contact. But no I know how to keep my head straight, I know how to keep my looks intact, and I know how to keep my body fit for the challenges that are to come. Otherwise I am just a fledgling child seeking comfort from the arms of others not knowing how to fend for myself. Now if I woke up and tomorrow all the things I love and have were to vanish I would not panic. I would do all that is in my power to have them again. There is a woman that seems to know how to live her life simply and still have the same success and that woman I must face once more is Haruna. I lost to her before it brings thoughts to mind if I am some sort of loser that cannot be there for her or am I just another thread in the tapestry that doesn't lead to the grand design. I keep telling myself over and over again I do not want to be the woman on the outside looking in. I want to be a part of history. Haruna is this girl from another country who can find the common standing with everyone, she stands before me as the foreigner who knows how to make good on her word. Losing to her was like breath being wiped from my lungs like breathing became impossible. But as I sit here now looking to the world before me I know that I have to do better. I have sat and stood at this very spot to try and bring comfort to myself and metaphorical understanding. But I know now that I just need to make sure my game is on par. That I am not giving to anything that Haruna may try. She will be more at home I get that but my home is also there because EAW is my home now.”

I know the truth in what I speak, I know the way in which I live. I am ready to go again to face the woman that has been my one loss. So I have two wins and one loss under my belt. But I still have more on my mind, I still have things to recollect about. I will enjoy the water and the sun until I get upon a plane drinking wine.
Post February 3rd 2015, 10:36 pm by Guest
"Onoare trăiește pentru lupta Another Day"

Când oamenii pas în luptă, atunci când lupta este mai mult decat pot manipula ei, fie se destrame și swing salbatic cu nici un sens de vreodată încercarea de a opri sau a face sens de ceea ce se întâmplă. Ei fac asta, sau, uneori, veți obține câteva crtain care va supraveghea oamenii din jur și căutați pentru mișcările lor în mai multe moduri vedea cu ochii lor, să se simtă energia pe care o pune off a vedea expresiile lor faciale, pentru a vedea dacă acestea vor lovi primul sau pentru a vedea dacă acestea vor aștepta și juca scutul în loc de sabie. Barbatii care pot sta și să ia că sondajul sunt cei care merită cu adevărat să culege recompensele de luptă, deoarece acestea sunt gauranteed să devină învingător. Din păcate, cei șapte bărbați din această săptămâna trecut de tensiune nu au fost asa, oamenii execută o lovitură salbatic încercat everthing acestea ar putea să scape de fiecare om în fața lor, până când au dat peste o ființă care i nu în întregime un om, ci mai mult de un monstru decât orice. Un om care se simt nimic atunci când a trimis o dată la barbatii de peste corzi, când a omorât Vincent Palmer. Și într-o luptă în care veți vedea pe alții Loing mintea lor la locul lui, care este subconcious lor se încadrează în afară, stai și închideți ochii și simți ce se întâmplă în jurul dumneavoastră. Am simțit că acești oameni erau foarte tineri, foarte nervos, și tot a vrut să ia șansa de a demonstra că merită respectul și admirația pe care simt că merită. Caut o recompensă diferită în cele din urmă. Caut sansa de a vedea lumea așa cum ar trebui să fie, de a vindeca locul din fața noastră a tuturor de răul și nedreptatea pe care le vezi alerga ca un taur rampage. War va veni de îndată ce crezi lupta a luat sfârșit, și în acel moment veți vedea că nimic nu poate opri destinul care este stabilită înainte. La fel ca Vincent Palmer trebuie să vină la termeni va propria poftă de mâncare nefericit de soarta in doar cateva zile pentru a come.That om sărac va împăca cu ea la sfarsitul lunii trist, și el va cădea ca el și alți șase oameni au căzut precedente luptă. Unii oameni nu invata din greselile din trecut ale altora sau ei înșiși, și că numai este motivul pentru care pierd. Și asta numai va fi Ghost in the Shell a omului care au devenit, ca sentiment foarte bântuie încât Vincent Palmer, precum și orice alt om care pași pe câmpul de luptă împotriva mă va simți. Acestea vor fi consumate în curând de către acesta și apoi se va usca departe în obscuritate, unde nici un om nu putea veni vreodată înapoi de la. Sa nu kiling o carieră dacă vedeți cariera ca un cancer care trebuie să fie tăiate din organism, care este MEA în primul rând. Acesta este un cadou pe care vo dau Vincent, am vindeca lucrurile din cariera ta pe care le un om care nu va învăța din propriile greșeli fac, iar dacă leacul este ceva ce nu se poate ocupa. Apoi am presupune că nu merita să vadă următorul răsărit de cariera ta.

"Nu te teme The Cure, pentru că este încă și mai să se teamă"

*"Honor Lives To Fight Another Day"*

*When men step into battle, when the fight is more than they can handle they either fall apart and swing wildly with no sense of ever trying to stop or make sense of what is happening. They do that, or sometimes you get a certain few that will survey the surrounding men and look for their movements in more ways than seeing with their eyes, to feel the energy they put off to see their facial expressions, to see if they will strike first or to see if they will wait and play the shield instead of the sword. Men who can stand and take that survey are the ones who truly deserve to reap the rewards of the battle, because they are guaranteed to become the victor. Sadly, the seven men from this past weeks Voltage were not like that, the men swung wildly trying everything they could to get rid of every man before them, until they came across a being who i not entirely a man, but more of a monster than anything. A man who feel nothing when he sent every men over the ropes, when he Slayed Vincent Palmer. And in a fight where you see others losing their minds to the fray that is their subconscious falling apart, you stand and close your eyes and feel whats going on around you. I felt that these men were all very young, very nervous, and all wanted to take the chance to show that they deserve the respect and the admiration that they feel they deserve. I seek a different reward in the end. I seek the chance to see the world as it should be, to cure the place in front of us all from the evil and injustice that you see run like a rampaging bull. War will come as soon as you think the fighting has come to an end, and in that moment you will see that nothing can stop the destiny that is laid out before you. Much like Vincent Palmer must come to terms will his own unfortunate twist of fate in just a few days to come.That poor man will come to terms with it to late sadly, and he will fall like he and six other men had fallen the previous battle. Some men never learn from past mistakes of others or themselves, and that alone is the reason they lose. And that alone will be the ghost in the shell of the man that they have become, that ever so haunting feeling that Vincent Palmer, and every other man who steps onto the battlefield against myself will feel. They will soon be consumed by it and then will wither away into obscurity where no man could ever come back from. Its not killing a career if you see the career as a cancer that needs to be cut from the body that is EAW in the first place. That is a gift that I give to you Vincent, I cure the things in your career that make you a man who will never learn from their mistakes, and if the cure is something you can not handle. Then I assume that you did not deserve to see the next sunrise of your career.*

*"Do Not Fear The Cure, For There Is Still More To Fear"*
Post February 3rd 2015, 5:37 pm by Guest
How long has it been?

How long have you been roaming the halls of EAW looking for that big break?

How many times have you been so close… But failed?

Tarah mi amor, we meet again… Tell me, did you miss me because I missed you… I missed you running around here telling the world how you are the “Vixen Killer”. I would ask if you have finally lived up to that moniker, but then I can just watch your match with Cameron again. Ha, seems as though your story didn’t have quite the ending you hoped for, did it? Tarah I could be here all day talking about how you failed, but that part of the story has started to bore me… I prefer the part where we talk about the final Voltage before King of Elite… Ya know, where you viciously attacked me with a ladder. Now that is my favorite part.

Do you remember that Tarah? Of course I do, I’m not going to say the cliché bullshit like “I don’t blame you blah blah blah” BECAUSE I DO! IS THAT HOW YOU PROVE YOU’RE A VIXEN KILLER?! A SAVAGE BEATING! [Hysterical laughing ensues] Pain… You caused me pain Tarah, you HURT ME… YOU DID IT! But now I know without pain, there would be no suffering for me and without suffer I would have never learned from my mistake. I won’t fail this time because you’ve proven you aren’t a true killer, you are plain ol’ Vixen. You see Tarah, you tried to kill me and add me to your “list”… But death and I are friends, and just think about how boring your career would be without me to intervene. That is why you must understand Tarah, you cannot kill what you did not create. Cliché sounding? Of course, because it is true… You failed mi amor… Hm, sounds like something you are used to, am I right? 

Curiosity killed the cat, ya know... I'm very curious to know, this time around do you plan on brutalizing me with a ladder again? Or a new object? Better yet mi amor... Don't tell me, I love surprises.
『zakkii』
Post February 3rd 2015, 3:33 pm by 『zakkii』
~坂崎外電~
~Sakazaki Gaiden~
Episode 8: Promise

"It's a second week of EAW World Tour in Japan. I'm so excited but for now..... I feel.....bored!"

Haruna is seen looking at the mirror, taking care her pimples as she put on an anti-acne bandage on her cheeks.

Haruna Sakazaki: Taikutsu da naa~

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 O0600033513184174382

She then suddenly receive a phone call from an unknown number.

Haruna Sakazaki: Moshi-moshi, Haruna-desu..... dare desu ka? waah, Yuriko-chan? Hontou?! Waaaaah~ Ureshii naa~! Saa, Yuriko-chan genki desu ka? Hai..... Hai, Atashi wa genki desu. Hai hai.... Koko wa Osaka desu. Hai.... Hai..... Golden Flower cafe desu yo? Ima? Hai.... bye bye~

Haruna then raise from her seat, getting prepared with an excited expression on her face.

"I can't believe it, I just receive a phone call from Yuriko-chan. She is my childhood friends as we're always together when we're on the elementary school. I haven't met her for almost 10 years since Yuriko's family moved to Osaka. I even forgot the next even will be in Osaka."

Scene then moves to the cafe as we see Haruna enters it and looking for Yuriko, her childhood friend. She forgot her look because they haven't met for a long time. Suddenly a lady waves her hand to Haruna at the corner and Haruna finds out the lady is Yuriko, the lady she was looking for.

Haruna Sakazaki: oy, Yuriko-chan~!

Haruna approaches Yuriko as she gets up and hugs Haruna.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Haruna-chan, it's been a while, huh?

Haruna Sakazaki: Eeh? you can speak English?

Yuriko Nishiyama: Hai, of course I can.... please have a seat. I'll tell all of the story.

They then take a seat facing each other.

Yuriko Nishiyama: So, you still wrestle?

Haruna Sakazaki: Yes, I am.

Yuriko Nishiyama: That's a good thing to hear. So.... I'll tell you my story. I am now become a sport reporter and also a freelance photographer. I am already married with a Canadian wrestler so I decided to take my photograph specialty in a wrestling event. and I heard there's a wrestling company called Elite Answers Wrestling come visiting Osaka and I got a job to take some pictures throughout the show for my sports tabloid. Here, I have a press ID card.

Yuriko reaches out her purse and shows Haruna her EAW press ID card.

Yuriko Nishiyama: and after I get this ID card, I saw your name on the roster list so I decided to call you. I actually planned to go to your place in Tokyo to tell you this but I have a news that Flynn Dell Girls had their mini-concert and a handshake event here in Osaka a week ago. I know your sister, Mirei Sakazaki is the member of that idol group so I tell her and ask your number. She gave it and now, we're here..... hehe.....

Haruna Sakazaki: Waah~ Yuriko-chan, I'm so happy to see you right now. You were so chubby when the last time we meet. It looks like your diet is working, huh?

Yuriko Nishiyama: Umm, not really.... Work things make me very very stressful I even forgot to eat. This job is actually killing me.

Haruna Sakazaki: then, you should take care of yourself. Don't forget to eat no matter how busy you are. So, you're telling me that you'll come to see me fight?

Yuriko Nishiyama: Yes, Haruna..... and I'll be watching you from the ringside. Capturing every moment of your wrestling move with my camera. So, please give me your best shot, okay?

Haruna Sakazaki: Yes, I will.... I also promise to give me my best shot to make your picture you make even better. anyway, am I the one who actually should tell you to give your best shot? You're the photographer, right?

Yuriko Nishiyama: Haha, yeah, right!

They then burst out laughing as they continue to have a friendly chat.

"and here we go, three hours chatting is not enough for us. We miss each other so bad.... So, we have a chat, reliving memories we build when we were young. and now, Yuriko has grown into a pretty and also a responsible adult lady. I'm so happy to see her with her job that she wished back when she was in elementary school. Yuriko told me that she wanted to be a photographer and now she already fulfilled her dreams. It was nice to see people successfully reach her dreams like what I see in Yuriko. and now, Yuriko is watching me on my step to fulfilling my dream. If Yuriko can do it, there will be no reason for me to cannot do it."

Scene fades out and fades in with a different one.

"....and to fulfill my dream, I have to face every opponents to gain my momentum and slowly crawl to reach the top. I already defeat more than a half roster in this EAW women's division and I have a mission to defeat all of them."

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 O0240032012820792583

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 4 Capture
HONORABLE MENTIONS:
-Lucy Middley
-Chelsea
(We wish them the best for their future endeavors)

Haruna is seen in front of a blackboard with that picture hanging at the blackboard. She then writes a "1+1+1+1+1+1" below the picture. She then turns her head and begin talking in front of the camera.

Haruna Sakazaki: A Sakazaki always keeps their promise and A Sakazaki alaways fight for that promise to make it happen. I've done that last week in front of my family and my Japanese people who come and see me, the hometown hero fight while carrying a huge pride upon my shoulder. I made a promise to bring a victory in front of a thousand people watching me live around the arena and everybody who can't make it to the arena but give their support for me and I've done it. I did not disappoint them as I finally capture the win and dedicate my victory to all of them. I'm so happy to do it and I will not hesitate to do it again and again until the day that will never come. Week two of EAW Japan World Tour, I am now promise to keep my streak alive in front of people of Japan who watch me fight across the land. I know, Osaka is not my birth place. But I still fight in my home land so the crowd will be definitely behind my back and my opponent stand no chance against me when I fight in here. People, please keep support me and I promise, I will not let you down and again, when I win, I am dedicating my victory to you. You can keep this promise, a promise of a Sakazaki.

Haruna Sakazaki: An my opponent for this Friday will be..... Miss Ariana Lopez, again. I already beat Miss Lopez and I'm not hesitated to do it again. Miss Lopez can think that I already beat her once so this Friday will be an easy match because I won't be all out for that reason. But no, a match is a match, and it will always be a war for me. No matter how many times I defeat my opponent. I won't playing around with my own fight. I will still give my opponent my full force to beat them again and again. and of course, I will still show my hard work, the outcome of my training in front of all my opponents to show them what I really capable of. I'm not a weak little lady. My fist is hard enough to punch someone who underestimated me and shut their mouth forever. My kick is hard enough to hit someone's head who thinks that I can't do anything in the middle of the arena. I am a Sakazaki and it would be a shame if I can't fight or at least defending myself. I currently dedicating my life for this business and my dedication is surely not a thing that I can play around. Which is why I always serious in every fight because nothing can beat my seriousneess in this world, even in a form of Miss Ariana Lopez.

Haruna Sakazaki: Miss Lopez, I already watch your promo, saying that you want to fix a mistake you make in our first encounter. and I believe you come to fight me in the Voltage Arena as the new and improved Ariana Lopez. I give you creadit for that. It was interesting to see you have a same way of think with me. You know what I'm saying? You will fight as a different Ariana Lopez against me next Friday but too bad you will not be facing a same Haruna Sakazaki that beat you out a few weeks ago. I, too, come as the different Haruna which is better, faster and stronger than the first encounter. You are actually have no idea about my improvement and if this different Ariana Lopez is not improving enough, I'm afraid that you will not get an expected outcome that you think while you improving yourself. Plus, the situation in Voltage Arena will be at your disadvantage. If I am strong enough to defeat you when we fought back at Dynasty Arena in Mexico City, which is you inherit the blood of a Mexican, so that means you fight for your people and I am too strong for you, now, you come here..... you come to my place, my home where the people is all behind my back becoming my power source to beat anyone in front of me. I mean, do you listen to them cheering and chanting for my name when I fight a formidable opponent known as Cherish? I'll make sure that will happen again and I hope that will not drop your morale.... Namihaya Dome will be burned with the flame of this Japanese-born fighter and no matter how much charm you bring to my home, We will engulf your so-called Garden of Rose with the fire of my fighting spirit until it vanished into mere ashes. I promise to give you the fight that you will never forget in our second encounter. You, people of Japan, and everyone will remember the history of a beautiful red rose burned with my flame. I hope you're ready, oh, you HAVE TO be ready because if you're not, I'm afraid that it would be a +2 for the outcome of our match. See you next Friday!

"My family will not there to watch me fight but my childhood friend, Yuriko-chan will watch me and capture the best moment of me when I fight. Yuriko-chan, this is my dream.... I, too, want to feel the joy when I finally success to reach out my dream just like what you just do to be a photographer. Watch me fight and watch me fulfill my dream just like you, my friend!"

Haruna then write a big "2" on Ariana's monochrome roster pic as they about to leave the scene.
Lucas Johnson
Post February 3rd 2015, 2:59 pm by Lucas Johnson
Kerry Keller wrote:
Voltage Promo#5 "Get Ready to settle the score, and get ready to face the floor." Japan is one of my favorite countries. And this week I head to Osaka, Japan to take on my newest victim, "the Franchise Demon" stupid name aside, you think your a scary guy? Talking about putting people "6 feet under" let me tell you something... Fake scary people insult real scary people with their stupidity. You don't scare me... I have more frightening qualities in my thumb then you have in your entire body. My failures are beginning to add up... One by one they happen... And on Friday... I won't just break that habit. I'll shatter it... Because only one mistake will throw you into the fire that is defeat. And three seconds while the referee places his hand on the mat is all it takes for my arm to be raised. And in the end, that's exactly what's going to happen... "Moment of silence PLEASE" thank you.

Moment of Silence for me? You're going to have the rest of you're life in silence when I beat you then drag you're soul to the cemetery. When I drag you're soul to the cemetery, I'm gonna throw your soul down in a six foot grave and bury you, and then all you will hear is silence as you rise to the heavens......Let the darkness begin!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next