Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Roast The Wrestler above you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2017, 10:11 pm

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
When you really think about it, the Black Finnegan Wakefield.
Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Tenor
Aren't you just an aussie guy pretending to be a British Guy?
Why do y'all suck ass at roasting? :hmm:
Why would anyone want to be British? Nobody knows.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2017, 10:14 pm

Roast; To verbally mock or shut someone down in a comedic way.

Do it right or don't do it at all.
Back to top Go down
Ollie

Ollie

Hailing From : Spokane, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2017, 10:48 pm

To get this back on track, I think the last one mentioned is Dolph Ziggler. My opinion on Dolph Ziggler: a mediocre wrestler, wanna-be Shawn Michaels who couldn't get someone over if his life depended on it. I think the only people who are still Dolph Ziggler fans are probably also fans of Nickelback and have Who Let the Dogs Out by Baha Men on their playlist.

NEXT: The Big Show

Last edited by Ollie on October 20th 2017, 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2017, 10:51 pm

If that includes being a dick because you essentially have a different sense of humor and think you're better than it, you're doing a great job.How about you take that big stick out of your ass and lead with examples because all I see is weak ass shit coming from you that is hardly a sizzle. These wrestler would freeze to death because you can't roast either. So either step up your game instead of attacking others because you think it's not funny, or don't do it at all.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2017, 10:57 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:

If that includes being a dick because you essentially have a different sense of humor and think you're better than it, you're doing a great job.How about you take that big stick out of your ass and lead with examples because all I see is weak ass shit coming from you that is hardly a sizzle. These wrestler would freeze to death because you can't roast either. So either step up your game instead of attacking others because you think it's not funny, or don't do it at all.
Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_oulvpmYNhn1r6uqka_540
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2017, 11:00 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:

yeah but who's the New Breed Champion right now?
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2017, 11:24 pm

Stark wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

yeah but who's the New Breed Champion right now?

lol

Ollie wrote:
To get this back on track, I think the last one mentioned is Dolph Ziggler. My opinion on Dolph Ziggler: a mediocre wrestler, wanna-be Shawn Michaels who couldn't get someone over if his life depended on it. I think the only people who are still Dolph Ziggler fans are probably also fans of Nickelback and have Who Let the Dogs Out by Baha Men on their playlist.

NEXT: The Big Show

He's the Hornswaggle of giants. A disappointment for any story line.

Seth Rollins
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2017, 2:29 am

Okane Moeru wrote:
I'm finally back on EAW after a long absence, So...let's continue strong!

Triple H

Dunno what's more Iconic: Your Sledgehammer, or your shovel you used to bury your Wrestlemania wins under the largest loosing streak....That and young Talent. 

Chris Benoit (Lets see how edged people get).
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 5th 2018, 7:55 pm

Who? Welp. I guess I left Chris Hanging.

Ronda Rousey
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 1:57 am

It takes some serious balls to lose a UFC fight and then jump ship. Subway will be lucky to have her when she loses her first wrestling match. The most over thing on Ronda Rousey is Roddy Pippers jacket.

Velveteen Dream.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 3:47 am

Whack because he doesn't have custom tights with side server screenshots. Until then, he's just...Meh.

Edit: He's inspired a generation of crappy, stereotypical flamboyant e-fed characters. Put some respect on the gay community.

Kenny Omega.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 5:05 am

Not better than Aj Styles and neckbeards overrate you

Jeff Hardy
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 5:47 am

Career built on being a spot monkey rather than a well-rounded talent. 

Johnny Gargano
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 5:58 am

Vanilla midget carbon copy of Daniel Bryan who hasn't been at the same level since him and Tomasso split.

Minoru Suzuki.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 6:46 am

First time I saw Suzuki, I thought some old prune grew legs and learnt to wrestle, but not how to bump.

I refuse to speak ill of a man who can slap my family and me to death.

Mandy Rose.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 6:48 am

Looks like a whore.

Sonya Deville
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 6:52 am

Legit, I had to google search who she was. When your personality can be summed up as "does MMA", you're destined to never be a memorable wrestling figure.

Liv Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 10:11 am

F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S! 

Wait... That's not Carmella.

Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 10:14 am

a.k.a. Generic Wrestler #21

Karl Anderson
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 10:23 am

You're bald, Karl! Go home!

Taichi

(And now I wait for all the Taichi hate to come)
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 7:35 pm

Taka Michinoku's Marty Janetty.

Asuka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast The Wrestler above you   Roast The Wrestler above you - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roast The Wrestler above you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4