Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler Empty
PostSubject: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyMay 31st 2014, 3:42 pm

What job would you choose and why?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyMay 31st 2014, 4:16 pm

Probably a referee or a booker.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyMay 31st 2014, 4:43 pm

Booker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyMay 31st 2014, 5:30 pm

Commentator
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyMay 31st 2014, 8:43 pm

Commentator.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyMay 31st 2014, 8:47 pm

Booker/writer due to e-fed experience of booking/writing.
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyMay 31st 2014, 10:10 pm

Chairman  :face: :vince:
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 1st 2014, 12:06 am

Ring Announcer
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 1st 2014, 3:05 am

Booker/Writer for obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 1st 2014, 4:51 am

Creative writer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 1st 2014, 2:42 pm

The guy who rings the bell. Best seats in the house, only has to work twice a match, easiest job ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 1st 2014, 2:46 pm

Realistic job: Writing promos for the wrestlers because of the e-fed experience.

The awesome job that I'd want to do: gfxing/video making. I've had some experience with photoshop, but have never done videos. Regardless, if I had the opportunity to learn both on a professional level, it would be AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 1st 2014, 6:09 pm

Produce and compose theme music.
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 1st 2014, 7:05 pm

Commentator
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 1st 2014, 7:12 pm

Ya'll who said commentator must want to be yelled at a lot.

I'd want to be with the guys who run WWE com.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 2:22 pm

atm Commentator

hopefully in a few months I could be a great writer 

:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 3:05 pm

Trainer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:02 pm

The woman now turned me that takes care of the Divas' gear (Who also appears on Total Divas) and get to see them naked whenever she now turned me wants to 

:cena:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJune 6th 2014, 9:49 am

I'd like to be a manager for someone
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 12:40 am

I take that back, I wanna make the themes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 12:20 pm

I'd love to be the person putting the video packages together, love dong that in my free time, would be awesome for a company like that!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 4:18 pm

Chairman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler   If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler Empty

Back to top Go down

If you had a job in the WWE other than being a wrestler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1