Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's your least favourite wrestler? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's your least favourite wrestler? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who's your least favourite wrestler? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who's your least favourite wrestler? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who's your least favourite wrestler? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who's your least favourite wrestler? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who's your least favourite wrestler? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who's your least favourite wrestler? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who's your least favourite wrestler?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Who's your least favourite wrestler? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 2:57 pm

Big Show for me. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 3:06 pm

CM Punk. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 3:10 pm

CM Punk, never thought he was all that, and outside the ring i feel like he is a giant douche
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 3:13 pm

CM Punk. he seems like an entitled asshole and harbors a lot of resentment towards the WWE still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 3:14 pm

The Great Khali. The guy was dangerous to be in the ring with, he had terrible mobility, mediocre strength for a man his size, and his finish was THE BRAIN CHOP.

The man had no upside other than being Indian and big. Yet he stay in the WWE for how long? Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 4:15 pm

This thread disgusts me. And Ryback, not counting retired people like Hogan and HBK.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 4:25 pm

On the modern roster I would probably say Rusev. He's not bad at all...I just really don't like the character nor what it is supposed to represent. In ring wise he is fine, not outstanding by any means though. Obviously no hate towards Lana though~!
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 4:29 pm

Out of todays roster, it would be out of Kane, Big Show or fucking Los Matabores...
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 4:46 pm

Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 5:01 pm

Kevin Owens
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyApril 30th 2015, 5:58 pm

Sheamus and Michael Elgin are tied as the two wrestlers that make me wanna change the channel the most.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 12:11 am

Randy Orton. He's the worst human being on the entire WWE roster, went AWOL multiple times from the marines and wound up with a bad conduct discharge, and I don't find his character the least bit entertaining in the ring or on the mic. A total wonderbread.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 12:15 am

Out of the current roster from WWE, and TNA? WWE, Los Matadores. I despise them with a passion. So much wasted potential. From TNA? I'm ready for the hatred from a lot of people, but I do not like Jeff Hardy. Reasoning? He's well liked for no real reason other than he used to put his body at risk doing a swanton bomb. After that, his character never enthralled me, his moves didn't enthrall me, his promos sure as hell didn't enthrall me, and the most interesting thing I like with him is his music...not a big fan.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 4:13 am

I would say Big Show, but he is kind of humorous at times. Might as well go down the path to Orton.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 8:16 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Randy Orton. He's the worst human being on the entire WWE roster, went AWOL multiple times from the marines and wound up with a bad conduct discharge, and I don't find his character the least bit entertaining in the ring or on the mic. A total wonderbread.
I'm not a Randy Orton fan, but I resent you saying hes "the worst human being on the WWE roster." I respect Randy Orton for being a lost and troubled youth, and making his way to where he is now. I have more respect for Orton than a lot of others also because he was able to recover from a pretty bad cocaine addiction. Anyone that can recover from a life of misery, torture and anguish to flourish into the man he is today, I respect him for that.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 8:37 am

Charlie Scene wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
I'm not a Randy Orton fan, but I resent you saying hes "the worst human being on the WWE roster." I respect Randy Orton for being a lost and troubled youth, and making his way to where he is now. I have more respect for Orton than a lot of others also because he was able to recover from a pretty bad cocaine addiction. Anyone that can recover from a life of misery, torture and anguish to flourish into the man he is today, I respect him for that.
I'm glad he made a recovery and is no longer a drug addict (although I had never heard of this cocaine addiction), but that doesn't excuse his behavior. I've heard numerous stories of his rudeness toward fans, and he's not making himself look good with that history. Perhaps I went a little far since I don't know him personally, but we can only judge these people on their actions.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 9:55 am

Khoya in TNA.  I followed Ring Ka King while it was around, and out of the show's roster of fairly green talents, he was the one who seemed to try or evolve the least.

I also have a personal vendetta against Santino Marella.  I went to axxess during Wrestlemania 24 and he showed up hung over and out of character.  It kind of pissed me off because there were kids there and I also wanted to talk to the character myself, but all I got was the urge to slap him like my name was Cornette.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyMay 1st 2015, 5:00 pm

Roman Reigns is the worst wrestler of all time. Nobody can dispute that.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 3:09 pm

I said Samoa Joe?

Chris Jericho as well
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? EmptyMay 5th 2015, 5:55 am

TLA wrote:
Roman Reigns is the worst wrestler of all time. Nobody can dispute that.
I'm pretty sure Eva Marie is worse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your least favourite wrestler?   Who's your least favourite wrestler? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's your least favourite wrestler?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1