Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Maddox Ayres
Re: NEO Promoz
Post November 30th 2017, 1:23 pm by Maddox Ayres
“Does it get much better than this?”

As those words came out, the lights turned on in my hotel room in Newark, New Jersey. It’s Thursday morning and another beautiful day outside. I had just gotten out of bed, fixed me some English Breakfast Tea, and started to get ready for the day.

“It’s a funny concept, you know, being right. It’s not something I like to brag about, just because that’s not who I am. When there’s someone else that’s trying to go against you and have their own opinion, which is expected and allowed, you get much more satisfaction when you’re the one who’s right. The person in the wrong should probably feel like absolute shit, but hey, I was right and now it’s time to move forward.”

I take a sip of my English Breakfast Tea and take a seat on my bed.

“Just last night, I made my debut with Elite Answers Wrestling. I was faced off against another newcomer and someone who had just won in their debut. Both of these men had the attitude that they were the best in the world, that there’s nothing better than them, that money, money, money… Needless to say, I proved that was a joke. Not only did I win in my debut, I didn’t even get touched. Blake Bolton had been going on about how I should be honored he said my name on TV and how he’s the best in the world and not worried about anything… Now look. I’m not going to get a big head about it, that’s not who I am, but I will say it sucks to eat your own words, doesn’t it? I had 100% control of that match and I ended it pretty quickly. I made it clear that I was ready and that no matter the outcome, I would take from it and learn and push forward. I’m now one and zero. I’m undefeated. It’s honestly a great feeling. I feel alive, rejuvenated, unstoppable. I want to thank JLM and Blake Bolton for the opportunity to prove myself against not one, but two Elitists in the same ring. I hope your future matches open your mind a bit so you realize, you’re not the best in the world. You can’t be if you lost to someone. I still don’t think I’m the best in the world, but I know I’m headed in the right direction.”

I finish off my Tea, place the cup in the sink, and make my way to the bathroom. You can hear the toilet flush, the water running in the sink, and then I open the door back up.

“It’s a new day, it’s a new week. After getting my first victory, I have to focus on a lot bigger of a challenge now. After last week, I have been put in the Main Event of NEO against someone who’s been proving himself week after week. Some call him the man to beat in NEO. The Main Event… Just one week after debuting… It’s a surreal feeling. It’s not the main shows, but it’s my main show. This is where I plant my seed, my proving grounds. I’ll do whatever I can within my power to reach my goals here. I stated those last time I spoke and they stand as they are.”

I walk over to the window of my hotel and open up the blinds so that I can see everything outside. I just stand there and look out at the city of Newark.

“Daryl Kinkade. The supposed top man of NEO. In the Main Event. You know I stuck around after my match last week and I was watching from my locker room when your match came on. I watched on as you and two other men got absolutely demolished by one person. He snapped on all of you. You were laid out in the middle of the ring and had no idea that was going to happen. The other two were laid out just after you. That’s unfortunate to see considering no one was able to continue the match. It leads me to guess you won’t be at one hundred percent coming into this match. It’s understandable. You know, things happen in wrestling and your guess could be as good as mine in any situation. Your partner last week is your opponent for the upcoming NEO FPV, Crowned In Blood. I would’ve been on my toes that entire match, given the knowledge that I would be facing him in the coming weeks. No matter, you may still be the top honcho of this brand, but you are also the next step on my ladder to the top. I’ve done my scouting, I’ve done my research, it’s time for me to train. Win or lose, I continue where I left off, just with the answer to the mistake I might’ve made come time for our match. Considering I win, well, we’ll go from there. I’m ready for you, Daryl. I’m ready for your little friend to try and interfere also. I know how these things work. That’s why I will do everything I can to walk out of the ring undefeated. Excuse me, give me one second.”

I grab some clothes and head into the bathroom where I go ahead and get dressed. I come out of the bathroom, turn the lights off, and I’m now in my training attire; black sweats, plain black T-Shirt with the NEO logo on it, my Nikes, and I grab a sweatshirt just in case.

“It’s time for me to head and get to training. I’m going to leave you with this last message until I hear from Daryl… After winning last week, all I know is winning now. I have the winning mentality. I have the drive. I have the motivation. I have the talent. You can expect me to come at you with everything I have and stop at nothing until I have won. If you paid attention to my match, I’m here to stay and I’m here to make my stand. You’re the next target. I’m locked in and boy… I am ready.”

A huge smile forms on my face right towards the camera as I walk out the door. As the door shuts behind me the camera fades to black.
Daryl Kinkade
Post November 27th 2017, 1:46 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Tag Team Match

Kinkade & Lang Vs The Wild Boys
Part two: Misconception

Well, it seems like everyone else in this match has finally realised that maybe they should pay attention to whats going on in NEO. Lang has stopped doing whatever it is angry, drunken rednecks do and The Wild Boys have dragged themselves away from drooling over the two Ava girls long enough to act like teenagers with ADHD who have just discovered the sugar stash, and you know what? Neither of them have got the slightest idea about me.

Let's start with our redneck friend. Now, Lang, I don't know what you get up to at the weekend, but I sure as hell do not dress like a woman. Well, there was this one time I dressed as an elderly Israeli woman, but that's a whole other story. I also don't listen to Marilyn Manson. He's more goth than Emo, I'm more My Chemical Romance, Taking back Sunday, Hawthorne Heights, that sort of thing. You are right about me trying to conform for however long it was and finally shedding the fake me and revealing the real me. The real me tends not to give a shit about what people think of me, but still wants to impress. The real me doesn't really like the attention of others but I still crave being at the centre of everything. I suppose you could say I'm a bit of a conundrum. Thing is, there's this stereotypical view of anyone who associates with being Emo. You should already know though, that I clearly don't fit in with that view. After all, how many genuine, full blown Emo guys would actually do what I'm doing hey? I like the lifestyle, the clothes, the music and the girls, but that's about it. I'm certainly not into the shit poetry, the self harm or any of that shit. So, maybe Lang, you need to re-evaluate your view of me, because I am certainly not the guy you seem to think I am.

As for The Wild Boys...well, you guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy and decidedly un-Emo. I look at you two and I see me and my old buddy Tim when we first started out. Full of youthful exuberance, high on life and cheap alcho-pops and convinced we could take on the world and win. You even show the same character flaws I used to. You have the mistaken belief that because I'm acknowledging that in the very near future I get to beat the living daylights out Lang in a first blood match, that I'm not focused on our match. How very wrong. I used to think like that. i was all about the big match and if I lost a couple on the lead up, well, no biggy. Not so now I'm afraid. Now, every match counts, every match is an important one, there is no such thing as an easy match and I am in no way taking you two delinquents lightly.

I've only had one other tag match since joining NEO and it has parallels to this one. I was partnered with a guy I wasn't sure if I could trust against a well oiled, slick, talented tag team and guess what? We won. Granted all I had to worry about with Alex Reynolds was that he didn't want my help, whereas I have to worry about Lang giving into temptation and at best abandoning me and at worst turning this into a three on one handicap match, but as far as I'm concerned the result will me the same as last time. 

Me being on the winning side of the ring.

So guys, I ask of you, not just you, but everyone on the NEO roster. Take a step back, discard everything you think you know about the Prince of Emo and actually look at me. Look at my matches, the way I handle myself in and out of the ring and maybe, just maybe, there may be a few more guys like MJ and Chris Elite who actually start taking me seriously.
Shark Man
Post November 27th 2017, 8:23 am by Shark Man
Eh..finally Florida Man and I suffered our first lose. What can I say? What's done is done. I still hate those Wild Boys Brothers but I have to acknowledge that they were the better team last week. So congratulations Wild Boys, celebrate your first victory while you can you fucking maggots.

Now, I have an opportunity to show what I'm capable off as a single wrestler. My opponent this week is apparently Colonel Sanders. Not The Colonel Sanders you all think off or Colonel Jon McAdams, but "The Franchise" Steve Sanders. His name is Sanders and he calls himself "The Franchise"? I don't get it. NEO isn't a place for you to open a chicken fast-food restaurant and you know something? I hate a fucking Chicken! I'm a Fish after all and I won't let any Chickens to step in into my Ring. Hey Steve, I call you a Chicken because that's what you are: you are a Chickenshit. You are a coward. You are a Bullshitter. You call yourself a Franchise but you don't even have any guts to make any speach about me. That's a'righ thought, at least you still have some manners. Don't bother to speak anytime soon because I'm going to silence you in the ring this week. I'm going to hit my Chummer onto you. That way, you can really tell that Fishes are indeed stronger and smarter from Chickens. I'm not going to back down from a Chickenshit like you because after all, I'm The Sea's Toughest Son of A Fish muehehehehe.

And That's The Fishin Line....Cause Shark Man said so!
Lang the Irascible
Post November 27th 2017, 4:31 am by Lang the Irascible
Welp, Thanksgiving's over, but my plate's still full. There ain't no rest for the weary. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have it any other way. When that smoke clears, the crowd's gonna quickly observe who toppled over everybody else, whose will overcame, who wanted that damn thing more. With my hands wrapped air-tight 'round that brass ring, they're gonna observe that I keep on stayin' true to my word every time they see an unconscious body underneath my boot. And whether they like it or not, you can bet your ass they'll come to respect the fact that when I say somebody is gonna get destroyed, you'd better believe some unlucky piece of crap on that roster is damn sure going to be destroyed, and it ain't gonna be me. Already in only two matches and a handful of off-the-clock ass whippings I gave to the no-good chumps that were rotting this here roster on NEO to its core, I've developed a reputation as a one-man wrecking crew. Little outcast rejects like Daryl Kinkade who worked their entire career to come off as presentable and professional before finally shedding labels to get more comfortable in their own skin, which in his case is the ghost-white pale skin of an attic-dwellin' Marilyn Manson worshiper that only comes outside caked in disgusting makeup that's got him lookin' like a member of the opposite sex, they wouldn't understand that. When I've settled the score with him, that mascara's gonna be running down his cheek, cause he'll end up cryin' like a bitch to anyone who will listen. The reputation I've already gained ain't something that I personally targeted, but it is a perk that exists when you actually follow through that you don't need to coast by on self-given nicknames. The people start to respect you, even when they really ain't feelin' you. They start giving you those nicknames because you earned them, not because you thought they sounded cool while drawin' up comics in the back of a VW Bus. Daryl Kinkade worked his entire career trying to shed stigmas before finally gracin' EAW with his presence and and accepting who he was. I'm not tryin' to shed labels, or separate myself from some kinda stigma, or pretend that I'm somethin' I'm not. I've been what I am now my entire life, through the assault charges to wrestling school all the way to the big dance. Ain't shit changed. I'm completely unashamed of it, and because I'm too busy to bother with some little front, all these people remember my name. The streets have been talkin'. The whispers in the alleys of "Lang" are getting louder and louder. They respect me even when they can't relate to me, 'cause they've seen liars with little false promises and empty dreams walk through those doors time and time again. They know it's something on another level when I'm stepping through that door, because I don't step through the door at all. I don't stroll. I don't saunter. I don't pussyfoot around peeping through the cracks hoping nobody's in the room. I kick that fuckin' thing down and make sure everybody knows I'm there. That concept is foreign to the fragile-spined little snakes slithering through the grass on NEO. You're about to get real, real familiar with it. 

The crowd respects what I've been able to do in almost no time at all, 'course they can't relate to me. They don't identify with Lang for very simple reasons, matter of fact. I wake up and hit the training room guns blazing, work my muscles till everything's feeling like lead, and still got enough energy to trot my ass on down that aisle and stomp all over whatever guy ain't really good enough to be referred to as my opponent. A good seventy-five percent of that audience ain't got the balls to swat a fly, forget about the courage it takes to walk up those steel steps and lace up a pair of boots. This week, the good-for-nothing vanilla jackasses that ain't worthy of being called my opponent happen to be the Wild Boys. Billy and Jimmy Wilde. A couple of janitors-turned-wrestlers that are too damn careless to ever make anything good out of themselves in this business. Fortunately, tearin' guys limb from limb has a way of taking the option out of things and forcing circus clowns to stop juggling the ball and start taking things serious before they drop that ball in front of thousands of people. You can complicate whatever. I'm simplifying the equation with the Fist of Fury. 

Now, that being said, everything ain't peaches and sunshine. I'm used to fighting for myself, and only fighting for myself. I wouldn't rather it be any other way. If they gave me a choice, you'd never see Lang in any kind of tag team match. They're taking me out of my element and forcing me to team with a guy I'd rather be bumpin' noses with than tagging in. Thankfully, I get the opportunity to show that bird-brained piece of garbage Daryl Kinkade what happens when shit gets real with the so-called "fake tough guy" January 5th in a First Blood match. Crackin' these bones isn't going to be the walk in the beach that he's been taking with half of these guys on NEO that ain't got an idea of how to properly defend themselves. Guys that are clueless about turning their body into a weapon and the simple concept of sacrifice for gain. Daryl Kinkade's been cruising through this game on easy mode and he's about to find out that his deck of aces gets ripped to shreds when you're playing on the extreme difficulty of squarin' up with Lang. Them kings and queens ain't shit but pawns against me until it's checkmate, over, done before you even knew what hit you. 

There's a big window to talk trash and shoot bullets, but the window to win narrows with every mistake. I gotta restrain myself. Every time I'm looking at the Wild Boys, the thought of knocking Kinkade's teeth out is gonna enter my mind, and I'm gonna have to dig into the reserves of my willpower to fight that thought off, because trust me when I say I'd like nothing more than to fracture little Daryl's jaw. But that's fine. Teamwork makes the dream work, or so I've been told. I'm battling demons as we speak, an angel on my right shoulder and a devil on my left, one tellin' me to ignore all the rules and beat the hell out of Daryl in front of everybody next NEO and the other telling me to keep my focus on the larger scheme and not get sidetracked by the temptation. But boy, is there ever a temptation. An almost irresistible impulse to come sprinting down the ramp throwing haymakers. I've been strugglin' with that temptation my entire life. Hell, it's why I signed my contract to begin with. I grinned ear-to-ear looking at the paper and watching the ink dry because I knew I'd finally get the opportunity to unleash my aggression without any repercussions. Now, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. I'd be real worried about what I'd do to Daryl Kinkade on NEO right now if it weren't for one small saving grace: I'm an equal-opportunity asskicker. And, quite honestly, I see absolutely no reason not to knock Jimmy and Billy Wilde out of EAW and back to the special olympics. And that's exactly what the hell I'm gonna do.

But the cat ain't holdin' the silver tongue, hell no. Daryl Kinkade better look up at the night skies and thank his lucky stars that I'm dismantling the opposition indiscriminately, 'cause if it weren't Billy and Jimmy's ass? It'd be his.
Wild Boys
Post November 26th 2017, 4:32 pm by Wild Boys
Wild Boys NEO: Episode 2, Part 1

“Clubbing Lang! Insane in the Kinkade!”

(The camera opens with Billy and Jimmy Wilde hanging outside the EAW Performance Center in New Jersey. A fancy black car pulls up at the front entrance)

Jimmy: OoOo fancy!

(Both brothers walk over to the car as Voltage roster member, Carlos Rosso gets out and closes the door)

Wild Boys: UNCLE CARLOS!

Carlos: Well if it isn’t Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!

(Billy and Jimmy give Carlos a jumping high-five on both sides. Mao Ichimichi comes out of the other side of the vehicle)

Wild Boys: MAO-CHAN!

Mao: (glares) Don’t. Nope...not doing this today…

(Mao brushes past the Wild Boys and goes inside the Performance Center)

Billy: What’s with her?

Carlos: (sighs) Business is slow. She wanted to recruit some young talent to her agency, which is why we’re here. Anyways, I hear you guys won your first match?

Jimmy: Damn right! We caught Shark Man and knocked Flo-Rida Man down the charts! Now we have to fight some guy named after a Star Trek character and some bum who got embarrassed by Chris Elite!

Carlos: As silly as he can be, Chris Elite is nothing to sneeze at!

Billy: Oh we know! But, when he came down to flex on NEO, he sure didn’t come our way!

Jimmy: That’s because we are the Superkick Kings of EAW! Masters of his Box Office Smash!  And Kinkade and Kang the Conqueror is going to realize that the Wild Boys not only play, but we’re here to stay! 

Billy: You see Carlos, Daryl’s problem is that he’s too focused on his upcoming match with Lang, that he’s not adequately prepared to face off with the likes of us! We’re taking things one day at a time, fam! We’re fighting every battle like it’s our last!

Jimmy: Sensei said never to take anything granted on the battlefield! Do not mistake our jovial disposition for weakness Daryl Kinkade! We would drop you like a bad habit at a moment’s notice! 

Billy: By the way Lil Bro, it’s Lang NOT Kang! That’s a comic book character; this guy is just a bald baddie in our way!

Jimmy: Bald...baddie…?

Billy: Bald…

Jimmy: Baddie…

(Wild Boys pause for a moment)

Billy/Jimmy: B.B.!!!

Jimmy: And Daryl Kinkade is D.K…

Billy: Like Donkey Kong!

Jimmy: Big Bro! We’re fighting D.K. AND B.B.!

(Carlos starts laughing and walks away, shaking his head)

Carlos: Y'all some crazy ass white kids…

Billy: We’re crazy alright…

Jimmy: Crazy in love…

(The Wild Boys sigh dreamily)

Billy: Cam…

Jimmy: Consuela…

Billy: One day we’ll meet them, brother.

Jimmy: One day…

Billy: Until then, let’s settle for kicking Clubber Lang’s ass and his slightly irritating little cousin who nobody likes! 

Jimmy: Send Kinkade cascading down?

Billy: Precisely! 

(High Five! Excellent!)

Jimmy: Daryl Insane in the Kinkade get prepared to have your record turned into a salaryman shift!

Billy: 8-4 baby! Woo!

(The camera fades as The Wild Boys walk away)
The Revenant
Post November 26th 2017, 3:03 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 21

“You know what, I think it’s time to embrace that Jacob Senn brand of ‘Unhinged Violence’, because up until now, I think I’ve approached this a bit too silent. Back in the MMA, you just went into the cage, and brutalized your opponent. I also realize I haven’t told many of you about that: How I went in and mauled 113 men before my first real loss, How I elbow striked the teeth out of a 245lb heavyweight, How I did all of that, and never really bothered to get on a micophone and call myself the ‘New Main Event’.....”.

A slight, grim smirk appears on The Revenant’s face. “But then I remember how I’m facing some glossy, pretty boy, with a chip on his shoulder and far too much of his daddy’s money in his pocket. And I remember, Lastly, how I never really used my ground and pound skills in EAW yet. I think the soft, pathetic little target that is Osamu is a perfect Test Dummy for me to use this new brand of ‘Unhinged Violence”.

“A long time ago, at the beginning of this month I had some slight respect for Osamu, how he never cheated, how, even through his cocky attitude, he did things the right way. Then he decided to be a little Fucking shit. To try to size up his pathetic Skinny ectomorphic, right up to Me, and you know my losses might be stacking up, but I’ve regained a little bit more vigor, maybe, Sinister Ace DID knock some sense back into my head. When I realize I wasn’t Invested enough, how I never thought, to take a steel chair, and crack open that boxer’s head and let his grey matter spill all over the floor….”.

“But that’s for later, right now, I’ve got Osamu on my plate”

“Osamu Arcichida. You have no idea how much I’m going to enjoy this. You, a pathetic, insolent, worm, not even, worms have some give back, they’re worthwhile, they contribute, unlike you, You think you can get up in my fucking face, and bash Me?! When all you’ve been doing is having your brains metaphorically splattered all over the ring since Frontline. But you don’t have to worry ‘New Main Event’, I’m not gonna do any metaphorical bullshit to you, I’m gonna teach you what MMA really means. Because so far everyone’s underestimated what heavyweight kickboxing, grappling, and all those other skills really do. Let me give you a refresher course, I’m gonna spear you all over the ring, suplex your next in the turnbuckle until it gives out like the twig it’s built around, and then, I’m going to take you to the ground, and plaster, your Idiotic Fuckin’ Face all over the NEO Wrestling Ring Logo, and I’m gonna see how many elbow strikes it takes to get to the Mother Fucking Center of an Osamu”.

“No, Genuinely. Lioncross may be busy selling ‘Dreadknight T Shirts’ because he knows how marketable a silent deadman gimmick is…..but I think it’s time to show, just why exactly I held my UCD Heavyweight Championship for over 700 days. I think it’s time to show why I’m going to spend the next few weeks, cracking open Sinister Ace’s Head, and then I’m going to break the skeletons of every, single, man who deserves it here, before I kick down Lioncross’ door with my OWN patented Big Boot, and ring his NECK until I get a ladder to go after the scum on the main roster”.

“But let’s not get ahead of ourselves….” his smirk is now a small smile, “I’ll be honest, I’m here to destroy corruption, but I’d be lying if something within me didn’t like the idea of getting to maul Osamu so bad, he’ll be the Main Event of the New Jersey Central Hospital’s Terminal Ward….”.

“Osamu, kiss your gimmick goodbye and invest in a wheelchair, because I’m about to rearrange all 206 bones in your moronic, pisspot degenerative skeleton next week. And before you use your worn out ‘Emo Era’ Insult again, just know when I sock all of your teeth out, I’m going to brand the world ‘EMO’ in your head, before I nail you inside of a coffin and dump you, and your career, into the river just outside”.

The Revenant walks to one of the ringsides, “And that isn’t just some boast either…” he reaches down, the camera reveals a wooden coffin, as he picks up an electric nail gun, “That’s a mother fucking promise”, he tosses the microphone, before shooting a nail, stabbing it from the air, and into the ring floor.
Maddox Ayres
Post November 25th 2017, 6:03 pm by Maddox Ayres
     “Just as I expected.” I mumbled as I flick the light switch on in my hotel room.
     I’m staying in Newark, New Jersey and getting ready to start the day. Still in my sweats and shirtless, I open up the blinds to look outside.
     “Before I go more into what I just mumbled and why, I haven’t given too much background about myself. Maybe word has gotten around after my contract was signed, maybe no one really cares that much just yet, but I figured I’d clear the air a bit as we get closer to my debut match on Wednesday.”
     I walk into the bathroom, turn the hot water on in the sink and begin to face my face. “Growing up, I was always taught that nothing will ever consistently be handed away to me. I always had to work for everything I wanted. Nothing was handed to me. I can say that I wish things were a little different, but I don’t. I’m glad that’s how I was raised. I’m glad I was raised to have responsibilities and was raised to work. I never took anything for granted, nor do I now. As a teenager, I was taught that money doesn’t grow on trees and if I wanted something I have to reach for it and work for it.” I pause and grow a frustrated look on my face.
     “I can’t stand seeing someone just throwing money around or thinking they’re the hottest thing around because they have money. It’s sickening. It’s all good, though. That’s their life and not mine. You know, I stay in my lane, worry about what I need to worry about, and continue on with my day. That’s how it’s always been. Yeah, I’ll speak out about what I feel is necessary, but then I sit back and watch things fall apart. Eventually that’ll happen.” I start to chuckle a bit and continue to look out at the city of Newark.
     Taking a breather, I finally get dressed and finishing lacing up my Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2’s. I walk out the door, go down the elevator, and then begin my jog.
     It’s a beautiful day out. Maybe just a couple white clouds in the sky. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the wind is blowing the leaves off of the trees and creating a spiral effect as they fly by me. I just can’t put into words how beautiful it is. I jog a lap around a park nearby and then take a breather to get some water and stand in the shade for a few.
     I twist the cap off of my bottle of water, take a quick sip, and look around. “It’s extremely interesting to stand or sit in a public area and just watch what’s going on around you. I could honestly sit here all day and just watch. Not only do you learn so much about the people that you live close to, but you also learn how different each individual life is from yours. You start to wonder how different your life would be if you took certain paths that maybe someone else did, or if you didn’t take some paths in your life. I’ve always thought of myself as a deep thinker and a people watcher. I definitely don’t stalk people, I just sit here and watch. It’s a nice time away from life and everything that follows.”
     My jog continues for about another 20 minutes and a couple laps later. I take a seat at a nearby bench, take another sip of my water, lift my leg up onto my knee, lean back with my arms extended out along the bench, and I take a deep breath.
     “This feels nice.” I said those words in the most relaxing tone possible as another deep breath was exhaled. “Now that I’m relaxed and got a little workout in, let me get back to some things. You know that I don’t like people who just get handed things or flaunt their money or think that they’re better than everyone else because they have money. It turns out that I was correct about someone that I’ll be fighting against in my debut on NEO, my new home. Originally, I pegged Blake Bolton to be the person he proved himself to be not long ago when he was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Congrats on that. Props to you for landing that spot. I’m sure you bought your way to it, but that’s fine. You can spend your time on media all you want, but when we step into the ring, that’s all you’ll be worried about; how you look. I pegged you to be exactly who you showed yourself to be and there’s not a chance in Hell I would let you walk out of that ring victorious. You may get the upper hand on JLM, who seems to be MIA, but I’ll be damned if I let that happen to me. I grew up despising people like you and promising myself that no matter how rich or successful I get, I would never turn into someone like you. I have respect, I have dignity, I have self control. All these things you lack and that’s obvious based off of your little stint here so far. I don’t need you to say my name on TV, that’ll be done every week on NEO until I’m called up to a main roster, which will be done then, too. I don’t need you to think you’re doing me any favors, because, well, you’re not. You’re nothing special. Hell, if I wanted to, I could get on the Tonight Show and talk to Jimmy Fallon, just like you did. It’s an honor to do so, but it’s not hard. The fact of the matter is, I have your number, Blake. You failed to address anything I’ve said which is an obvious clue that you pay zero attention to the matters at hand, just how you look in front of everyone. Unfortunately for you, you won’t look good when we step into the ring. You’ll get your shots in, yeah, yeah. It happens. By the end, you will be exposed and you will be broken. That’s just some tough luck there, kid.”
     I stand up after sitting on the bench for some time and begin to walk back to my hotel. “JLM, not saying you’re not gonna say something by the time of the match, but until then I’m enjoying your silence. I’ve never heard you speak or really even seen you yet, but if I’m as correct as I was with Blake with you, then I’d rather just hear from you in the ring while I’m putting on a show in my debut. I respect anyone and everyone who can speak as I do, but you two are on the complete opposite side of that. That’s just not gonna bode well for either of you. It’s a good thing for me, just not for you.”
     I chuckle slightly as I open the door to my room in the hotel. My shirt comes off, as do my shoes, and then I walk to the bathroom. Stopping at the door before entering, I turn slightly to the camera. “I can tell I’m going to have a good time here. If dealing with someone who’s MIA but I know is an egotistical bastard and someone who cares about their media image more than anything else is how I begin my career here, I’m off to a good start. I look forward to meeting these guys in the ring and seeing what they’re really made of, but I’m more looking forward to being victorious in my debut and continuing my story to the next week, the week after, and so on. Good luck to my opponents and until next time."
     I half salute to the camera before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me. The camera fades out as you can hear the water in my shower turn on.
Malcolm Jones
Post November 25th 2017, 12:53 pm by Malcolm Jones
You're actually not on the cover of 2k18, you're DLC but pop awf sis. I can understand why you probably thought you were though because you saw Aria Jaxon on the cover and mistook her for yourself since you're both females. I legitimately feel embarrassed to be doing this whole back and forth thing with somebody like you, I feel like I'm losing brain cells in the process. I've never had to stoop so low in my life but damn, you truly are the bar for ignorance in this company. So you told your peanut head ass son a story about Black Friday shoppers stealing things, not only is that a shitty story to tell a little fucking kid, but it's a pointless one. Why are you putting those ideals into your sons head at such a young age? So he can grow up and continue the cycle of bigotry and ignorance that you set forth? So he can be as much of a dickhead as you? Well at this rate he'll far surpass those levels with the shit you're spouting to him. So I remind you of people who steal from stores on Black Friday, how exactly? What have I stolen outside of your pride and dignity? I don't need to steal shit boy I make more money than you ever could. I got a dollar for every bump on your forehead bitch boy. I might be in developmental but I'm already getting paid like a Hall of Famer, that's that Gawd Complex stimulus package, something you know nothing bout. Black Friday shopping is for broke boys anyways, I don't look at the price tag I just cop what I like and keep it moving. You talk about my group as if they come anywhere near me during my matches, like do you even watch the product my guy? First of all, in the two matches that I have competed in during my tenure here on NEO Wrestling, not once have I needed them or anybody else to be there in my matches, let alone distract an opponent, or help me win. Ask Ryan Wilson or Daryl Kinkade if they had to worry about my clique when we were fighting, theres a time and a place for everything, and in the ring is not the time for my boys to be around. I don't need unfair advantages, I don't need people guiding me throughout my match telling me what moves to make and whatnot, I just go out there and do my thing. I understand that when I'm whooping somebody's ass that it may feel like they're being attacked by a group of people, but it's just me. You say I'm scared but, if that was the case why would I have wanted to face you in a match, with no backup? Where's the logic in that? The only thing you scare are the little kids in the audience when they have to deal with the misfortune of seeing your ugly ass face and that receding hairline. Accusations of me paying for girls, another thing stolen out of the Ryan Wilson/Azrael playbook. First off, take a look at me and ask yourself do I look like somebody who needs to pay for girls. I could snatch YOUR bitch if I wanted too, for free! Luckily for you though I'm not into beastiality. Congrats though, you found a hoe desperate enough to actually settle with you, but how's she gonna feel when she finds out that you have a side chick named Bo Maro? Were not about to get into a discussion about my relationship life, it's fine and well, besides you sound a little too suspect worrying so much about whether I have a real significant other or not. You want me for yourself of something? Pause. Next time you come back at me, put some actual thought into it, not some lazily thrown together low quality garbage that you're just blabbing about for the sake of doing it. You're making yourself look bad out here, even worse than you already look(and that's a pretty hard thing to do). So go back to the lab, go to the drawing board, and please come up with something better than whatever the fuck you wanna call these things you been addressing me with. If our match is anything like our back and forth has been, it's safe to say that you won't last long at all.

I'm unimpressed. 
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Post November 25th 2017, 12:21 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]

The Aces Of Spades Show: Black Friday

*Camera fades into Sinister Ace driving his son home in Newark, New Jersey*

Clyde takes a sip of water, "Hey DAD! Since we got a PlayStation 4 on Black Friday can I play the EAW 2k18 game"?

Sinister Ace nods, "Yep, I'll give it to you soon, you know I'm on the cover right?"

Clyde, "DADS ON THE COVER! YAY!"

Sinister Ace smirks "Yes, we're almost home, you want to hear a story I forgot to tell you yesterday? It's about Black Friday"

*Camera fades into the road in front of Sinister Ace and fades into Sinister Ace sitting on the same wooden stool*

Stories. That's what it's about. Everything that you do is written in words in your career story. But, it's not about that. This story is about Black Friday. One of the biggest events that's very near Thanksgiving.  forty percent, fifty percent, sixty percent, everything gets's cheaper. You see, when I was younger, I was a young lad. I aced education and everything was alright. My Uncle, Dave. He was a security officer on the day of Black Friday. He was there to witness the shopping chaos, he told me every bit of detail to me when he visited me. He saw bodies on the floor, being stepped on, items being stolen, everything you'd think what a mall on Black Friday would appear to be. The reason I am telling this story is that it reminds me of someone. That someone is Malcolm Jones.  The person allegedly calls me a fluke of a boxer and a racist. The bodies being stepped on that Black Friday replicated your hashtag. Your #Joneset, your group of friends who do your dirty work. But, again. The dirty workers aren't included in the occasion. Reason why? You can't win without them. That's why you banned them from being on the occasion so you can prove to everyone in the locker room and the EAW Universe that you can throw hands. Yes, you don't have a mentor. But, you have your day one dirty working friends who do all your work. They give your opponents disadvantages, they manipulate. You see, Bo Maro. He's nothing like that. He's not a day one asskisser like ur friend, Daquan. If you say that you get your things done on your own. Nothing lately has proven that quite frankly. Have I seen you trying to manipulate you? No, you are just scared. You keep telling your self that you are going to squash my limbs and you're going to stomp the shit out of mine. The only thing you're going to stomp down is your grave. The more you talk is the nonsensical saliva that comes out of your mouth and the grave your digging yourself. The reason I decided to pursue a wrestling career for the first time, is because I wanted to single my self in my family. I wanted to be someone extraordinary and different. I am going to show all my peers, critics, and family wrong. I am going to be a top-star one day. But, there are many people like Malcolm Jones. The most annoying species of mosquito ever. Everything I said, opposes what you say. The fact that you're trying to talk shit about my wife and son. THE FACT that you're assuming that I'm a racist. You're taking this to a new level. A level where you, my friend, will feel the consequences of what you said. Call my wife a thot, atleast I have someone who actually loves. Does it look like I pay cash just for Bianca to love me and marry me? There's a big difference line that sets a big diversion between you and me. I have to go to Clyde's parent to teacher conference, Bo Maro will handle the situation for now. Oh and Bo Maro should be back. He had to do some parent stuff too! Oh and hey! Malcolm Jones, you should try not paying for a girl and actually try to have a real relationship bitch! 

*Camera fades into a black screen*
Malcolm Jones
Post November 25th 2017, 12:04 am by Malcolm Jones
Clyde is a bitch just like his daddy and he's gonna grow up to be an even bigger fuckboy than his daddy already is because trash breeds trash. Bianca is a thot and you share that girl. Nobody is thankful for you because your mere existence in this company is a dark cloud that spreads ignorance and annoyance all throughout this place. We'll be thankful when you finally decide to call it quits or get the shit beat out of you to the point where you're forced to never show your face around here again.

Now that we got that out of the way, lets congregate. First off, how predictable can you be? I'll send my "dirty workers".... despite the fact that they're banned from the whole vicinity for the sole reason of you not having to worry about them or being able to use them as a crutch to lean on in your talking points about your doubts on my abilities. Don't worry, the only thing that I'll be sending your way will be these hands, maybe a few weapons, but I doubt I'll even need to go that far to get the best of you, Shimmer sure didn't need to. Who have you sent my way though? You've sent Bone Marrow to do the talking for you because you absolutely suck on the mic almost as bad as you suck in the ring. But even sending that asshole wasn't enough for you to make up for the constant L's you take. You sent him out there for a "peace treaty" and he ended up getting his ass kicked and you stood there like the coward you are watching it happen because you were afraid to get into the ring with the very men you supposedly got the best of a week prior to. Lets stay on the subject of this peace treaty though, do you realize how much of a bitch that makes you look like? You talked all of that shit, you popped off, got popped on, and then turned around and sent your sugar daddy to try to squash the beef you started. We don't squash shit over here, only thing getting squashed is your limbs when I stomp the shit outta you next Wednesday. You claim to be such a big tough guy who knocks people out, but when it came down to dealing with somebody like me, you backed down because you didn't want any smoke. No white flag waving on this side sis. You know what else separates us two? I don't need a "mentor" holding my hand to the ring every week, I get things done on my own. Sure I have a entourage consisting of my day one friends, but I don't need them to speak for me, I don't need them to do shit for me to be honest which is why I decided to show you that by getting them banned from the arena. You on the other hand can't take a piss without Bone Marrow holding your wee wee for you. You're a fraud boxer, I don't see no highlights of you, never heard of you before EAW, yet suddenly you're the "best boxer in the world". The "best boxer in the world", who doesn't even box and resorted to wrestling. If you were really what you say you were, you'd be... ya know... in boxing matches against actual boxers being a box office PPV draw making a lot more money than you do now in developmental, so miss me with that bullshit. Go tell Disney all your fuckin ducktales. You're in EAW because your boxing career flopped like Lebron James after he gets hit on a fast break. You couldn't quite get it in boxing just like you can't quite get in in wrestling, but you still kept the boxer persona because you thought it was a good way to market yourself because you thought we were stupid enough to believe your bullshit. Maybe in your next endeavor after you fail in EAW you'll go there with the persona of being "the worlds greatest wrestler", only difference is this time people will be able to pull up clips of you getting your ass kicked by the likes of Daryl Kinkade, Shimmer, and Malcolm Jones for them to realize you're lying. You're a misguided child who swims in a pool of his on delusion with no life guard around to save you from drowning. Bone Marrow is no manager, he's no mentor, he's an enabler. Any real person with your best interests would see the path you're going on and step in to help you before it leads to a path of destruction, but it's too late. Your fate is sealed when we meet up in that ring. 

And here you go with the predictable thug shit once again. It's tiring, but not surprising. "A thug from Harlem" is the narrative you're running with. A narrative that you didn't even come up with by yourself but something that Azrael of all people came up with and you're using it as material because you don't have shit else to say. But just think about it, you're resorting to using insults used by the likes of Azrael, the same guy who's the joke of Voltage. Voltage's resident loser alongside Ryan Wilson who's ass I kicked at Frontline. So I guess it makes sense, you're already going to be in a similar category as them as guys who got their ass kicked by me so you might as well use the same tired material as a talking point too right? You're so ignorant and stuck in your ways that you don't understand that calling somebody like me a thug when I've done nothing criminal is exposing yourself as a closet racist. Or maybe you don't even realize how racist you sound when you say that stupid shit. Is that how you want to be known? Not only would you be known as a fake boxer, a loser, an immature fuckboy, and my bitch.... but also a racist. A lot of hats to wear. But maybe you don't even realize it, maybe you're so busy trapped in your bubble that you don't realize how you come off when you say these words. I have never broken the law, I have never done anything illegal, I come from a low income community and I made myself rich by working hard and excelling in my craft, so what makes me a thug? Because YOU personally don't like me? Because I threw a fucking victory party? You would have enjoyed that victory party had you actually won your match. Instead of venting your frustrations by crashing parties maybe your bitch ass should have been in the gym working on your skills so you don't get outclassed again. You been a thorn in my side ever since I got acquainted on Voltage but it's a wrap for you come Wednesday. Bone Marrow gonna come out and talk a bunch of nonsense as always because you can't speak for yourself or do anything for yourself because you're a grown man with a childlike mentality who needs everything done for him, and I'll put him in his place just like I did you. 

Easy work. 
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Post November 24th 2017, 11:11 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]

The Aces Of Spades Show: Thankful?

*Camera cuts to Sinister Ace celebrating the United States of America's Thanksgiving traditional event with his family*

Seated in the only chair at the left side of the table, Sinister Ace prepares to pray, "So, before we enjoy our wonderful Thanksgiving made by your beautiful mother, any Prayer intentions?". 

"My chance at acing the math test, oh! And The Revenant because he got his ass kicked-", "LANGUAGE DRAKE!", Sinister Ace's wife interrupting the seven-year-old son.

Sinister Ace laughs with a grin, "Let us get started shall we?"

*Sinister Ace bows his head and the scene fades into Sinister Ace sitting on a wooden-stool in a smoky and black-blanked area*

*Sinister Ace rises his head with a smirk*

Thanksgiving.... One of the most vital events of the year where family and friends gather to eat food because they're thankful for what they've been given. They're thankful for their lives, everyone around them, and especially the one man in NEO wrestling, they have the excessive certainty to favour. MOI. Sinister Ace.  What was I thankful for. What was I saying in the praying? I am thankful for my beautiful wife, Bianca. I am thankful for my family and my beautiful seven-year-old son, Clyde. I am thankful for my ever-living contract here in EAW. I am thankful for showing my boxing experience and craft here in NEO wrestling. I am thankful for each and everything. But, here. There's this one mosquito that couldn't get out of my damn mind. That one mosquito was named Malcolm Jones. The man who leads the trailblazing #Joneset. He tries and manipulates by sending his dominion of ants as a roadblock at my Road Of Devastation. Don't worry. You'll send your dirty workers, I'll squash them just like a little bug they and you exactly are. But, who's the worker who gets his hand always dirty just for you? The dirtiest of them all. Daquan. The person who decided to most likely spend your real budget on only a persuasion for Kathy Kush to set up an interfering scenario? My boy, Malcolm. You're going way too far with this. The reason I lost a match against Shimmer is that you? YOU COST ME THAT MATCH. I decided to step up to the entire NEO wrestling locker room by ending that stupid party you did.  Do you not understand how stupid you looked. There were some people who were dancing at your party so they can act like they're cool with you. Do you think I give a flyin' fuck that you've gotten more bitches than me? I've gotten a girl for a lifetime. What about you? Just end it. END. IT. You can stop hiding from the shadow and show your self. That's exactly what will happen on Wednesday. Bo Maro is here for only one reason. To mentor me and direct me straight to the top of his professional wrestling industry. Yes, people have been using "Thug" to describe you multiple and multiple times. That's what defines you.  You are just a thug from Harlem. No one likes you. The only person that you get an approvance and likeness from is your brainwashed friends and the strippers you purchase. You keep telling yourself I don't have the upper hand on you. I do. I always have the upper hand on everything. The reason I haven't been racking some successful wins is that of you. I am going to end you, eviscerate you, and do everything I can do to stop your motherfuckin' mosquito bites. I don't need any spray, I certainly don't need ANYTHING to stop the bites that keep on coming. I am putting the stop sign on this. The #Joneset hashtag will be irrelevant. You'll be back to trying to make your name known on the streets of Harlem. Malcolm. Bo Maro is ready to respond next time. Do me a favour... Go fuck your self.

*Sinister Ace smirks and the camera fades to Bo Maro smiling in the same room with a list*
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 4 1266-46
Blake Bolton's appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
Post November 24th 2017, 10:22 pm by "The Goods" Blake Bolton
SETTING: NBC Studios in New York, NY
STARRING: Blake "The Goods" Bolton, Jimmy Fallon, The Roots
MISC. NOTES: This will be Blake Bolton's first televised appearance since signing with EAW.

BLAKE BOLTON'S NOVEMBER 24th APPEARANCE ON "THE TONIGHT SHOW" WITH JIMMY FALLON

(The scene opens with Jimmy Fallon sitting at his desk)

Fallon: Our next guest is a very busy man, Manhattan real estate mogul, part-owner of the New York Knicks, and the news broke a few days ago that he is going to try his hand at professional wrestling! The newest addition to Elite Answers Wrestling, ladies and gentlemen, BLAKE BOLTON!!!

(The Roots begin to play their rendition of "Straight to the Bank" by 50 Cent as Blake Bolton comes through the curtain wearing a crisp Navy Blue suit and solid red tie. He approaches Questlove and shakes his hand with a smile as the two have a short conversation, and then turns to Fallon and does the same)

Jimmy Fallon (shouting over the applause): Blake Bolton everybody!

Blake Bolton: HOW WE DOIN' NEW YORK?!

(Applause gets louder as Bolton smirks, appreciating the hometown admiration. Blake and Jimmy take a seat at the desk)

Jimmy Fallon: Blake, Blake you're a busy dude... what's going on with all this stuff on your plate? I mean I want to focus on the wrestling in just a second, but first I have to say, those Knicks are playing unbelievably well right now!

(Massive cheers from the audience)

Blake Bolton (laughing): Well listen, this offseason I was approached with the opportunity to get in on the franchise, and how could I turn it down? I eat, breathe and sleep everything New York City, and there were obviously some changes that needed to be made with the team, so we got together and decided to make some changes. We got uh, for legal purposes I'll just refer to him as the Shmil Shmackson... we got him the hell outta there--

(Audience again cuts off Bolton with thunderous applause as Fallon falls into one of his trademark over-the-top laughing fits)

Blake Bolton: Hahahahaha, listen, Phil is a good guy but it was clear that the franchise needed to move on. Now we have a lot of young talent to focus on. With Kanter and Frankie Ntilikina, and of course Kristaps... Those guys are the future and I'm really happy that I'm a part of this new winning culture.

Jimmy Fallon: Well hopefully you can bring that winning culture with you into the WRESTLING RING... Elite Answers Wrestling?! Where did that come from Blake?! This is big news!

(Applause)

Blake Bolton: Yes, yes, you know Jimmy I've always loved training in mixed martial arts to stay in shape, and I'm not bad. People tell me I'm not too bad. So EAW came to me with an offer to give the wrestling a try, and I said why the hell not? I'll crack some heads for a paycheck, you know what I'm sayin'? Hahaha, but for real I actually have my first match coming up already!

Jimmy Fallon: Wow! Who's going to have the pleasure... or maybe it's the displeasure, of welcoming you into the ring?

Blake Bolton (flashing a charming smile): Oh it will definitely be their displeasure, Jimmy. The way it works is that when you first start out, you start with the young kids. You start with the new guys. And hey, I guess I'm technically a new guy in all of this, but I can tell that I'm so far ahead of the rest of these kids. They're kids, Jimmy. I'll be wrestling on EAW's show, NEO, and that's where all the young talent goes. I'm wrestling in a Triple Threat match on November 29th on NEO against these two guys named JLM and Maddox Ayres.

Jimmy Fallon: That's exciting!

Blake Bolton: Yeah, yeah it really is, and I just want to say "You're Welcome" to both of those guys for saying their names on TV. For saying their names on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. They've never had a chance to get their names said in front of an audience like this, Jimmy. So yeah, I can be a nice guy. You gotta give the kids a shout out. 

Jimmy Fallon (laughing along with Bolton at his pompous sarcasm): Oh come on, Blake! 

Blake Bolton: Hey, I'm sorry, what can I say? It's funny because it's true. I'm funny because I tell the truth!

(Cameras cut to staffers wheeling a mini prop wrestling ring out onto the stage to the left of the desk)

Jimmy Fallon: Well, Blake, we want to give you the chance to tell the truth! 

Blake Bolton (smiling): Oh what the hell is this Jimmy, what the hell are you about to pull?

Jimmy Fallon (handing Bolton a microphone): Blake, we understand that to make it in pro wrestling, you've gotta be good at it, but you also have to be a great trash talker. So we're going to give you a chance to cut your first ever wrestling promo RIGHT HERE on the TONIGHT SHOW!

Blake Bolton (laughing): Oh my god, that's hysterical... Okay, cool, let's do it. Let's do it.

(Blake Bolton gets up from his chair, and slowly, dramatically removes his jacket as the ladies in the audience scream. He lays his jacket down on the chair and walks over to the prop-ring on the stage, holding the mic)

Blake Bolton (forcing himself to get serious, holding the mic up to his mouth): They said I gotta face not ONE, but TWO guys in my first match. They said, "Blake, we know that you can wrestle CIRCLES around these guys! But we need to start you on NEO and we need to make it look competitive, so we're gonna put you in the ring with two guys to start out." And you know what? I'm fine with it! I have no problem with having one extra body to rough up in that ring. 

And you know what? BOTH of those kids-- Little JLM and Little Maddox Ayres. I want WRITTEN THANK YOU NOTES sent to my agent for accepting this match! The folks at EAW know that I'm the BEST they have! I can stand TOE TO TOE with any freakin' guy they have to throw at me! But they know that I'm doing them a favor working with these young kids while I get my feet wet. And who knows? These kids are about to get more eyes on them than they've EVER had before. This NEO episode is about to pop a RECORD RATING. And it's because of BLAKE "THE GOODS" BOLTON. People are actually going to know the names of these guys because of me! So I'd appreciate a thank you. But hey, if not, it's okay. Next time I won't be doing any favors. I'm just trying to be a nice guy. I like to be a nice guy when I can, but not when I'm in the ring... 

(Blake Bolton, seemingly taking himself more seriously than before)

THE ERA OF BLAKE BOLTON IN ELITE ANSWERS WRESTLING IS HERE.  I'M BRINGING THE BIGGEST NAME IN NEW YORK TO EAW. Each and every one of you will have the PLEASURE of seeing all of the GOLD, all of the DIAMONDS, all of the WOMEN that I'm going to bring with me to EAW. And it won't be long before I'm a WORLD CHAMPION...

TAKE THAT TO THE FREAKIN' BANK. 

(Blake Bolton stares menacingly into the camera, heavily breathing. His serious look slowly turns into a charming smirk, as The Roots start to play "Straight to the Bank" again)

Jimmy Fallon (clapping): Wow! Amazing! You had me shaking and I'm not even the guys that you're facing on Wednesday! Ladies and gentlemen, you can catch Blake "The Goods" Bolton's debut THIS Wednesday ONLY on EAW NEO Wrestling! Coming up next is Late Night with Seth Myers! Blake Bolton everybody! Good night!

(Cameras pan out as Blake Bolton and Jimmy Fallon banter with each other and The Roots play them out)
The Revenant
Post November 24th 2017, 2:30 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 20

The Revenant stood in the middle of the ring, silent, a microphone in his hand, as he listened to the chants around him.

“YOU SUCK” *claps* “YOU SUCK” *claps* “YOU SUCK” *claps*

Then they changed “YOU’RE - A BITCH” “YOU’RE - A BITCH” “YOU’RE - A BITCH”.

His head hung, a smirk under his hood, wondering how much they’d love it if he abandoned the mission and, ‘turned hee’ as they loved to coin it. He silently shook his head, raising his microphone, he was bombarded by boos, ones he would not endure, as he lifted his free hand, and motioned it downwards quickly. All of the railings on the stairs set on fire, in a loud spark, causing many of them to stop, too surprised or frightened. As the boos died down, he gave a smile. He was still on their side, on the side of justice, but everyone knew certain times called for certain measures….

“I will admit, I’m becoming a broken record….ever since my last victory, back all the way at September 27th, I promised I would take back victories for you…. The people and fans of the EAW Universe. And what has happened so far? Interruptions by Shackleford, Frontline, Sacrificing my match to Shark Man and Florida Man after he cheated. And of course, my loss to Sinister Ace. I’m not much of a ‘Superhero’ now am I bad guy brandon? Oh wait, he’s gone, because I buried his career after our last spat and broke his pathetic shoulders. Because I’m more or less a broken record right now, I’ll also remind you how I said this wasn’t going to be an easy road, no my losses were bound to far outweigh my victories….because that’s really not what my victories are. They’re not always Pluses on a sheet, green lettering on someone’s match history list, sometimes, they’re when I spear Osamu back into the crack he crawled out of, like a slug, after he was an absolute moron, and believed cheating in front of me would lead him to good things….It didn’t. As evidence after Lang cracked his head open yesterday”.

“But now I stand, with a 2 month losing streak, and many, if not, all of ‘the fans’, the ‘EAW Universe’, the people I’ve been doing this for, here, and the younger, newcomers in the back, and even those on the MAIN ROSTER that have been poorly treated, have now well and turned on me. Why? Because they aren’t tough enough to endure alot of losses, because when I said, I’d probably be in developmental hell for the rest of Season 11, I meant it, when I said this would be a hard road, I meant it, but now it seems I’ve not only worked myself into broken record, but it I mislead everyone at home, so listen close, put down your budweiser, trust me you can drink and take your mind off of things when Osamu comes out with his usual ‘Revenant is an emo, new main event, also forget how Lang cracked my head clean open and the dreadknight is already fully healed from his last loss’. Here’s the gist:.....”.

I’m not going to be on the main roster any time soon. I’m not here for some gold plated piece of leather, to sling over my shoulder and carry it like a sack of garbage, like the rest of EAW’s ‘Champions’. I’m not here to spam social media well into the morning hours of late at night, and get moved up to the main roster because DeDeDe liked my loss at frontline, and my red and blue colored morph suit, I. AM. HERE To be an EQUALIZER. I am here to keep men in check, if Sinister Ace cheats and steals, which he has, He’ll get what’s coming to him, because I’ll be damned if Lioncross isn’t going to book next week’s match as a rematch, because I promise you, I wasn’t fully invested, and that was my mistake. No, when thickheaded, delirious social media fanatics put on a pair of multicolored tights, and call themselves the ‘New Main Event’, I do what I’ve always done and will continue to do, which is spear his spinal cord out of his body and into the turnbuckle, like the RAT he is, and then proceed to beat his brains out for all of those at home”.

“Oh and that reminds me….” The Revenant turned towards the announce table, his face turned from serious, to blood fueled rage as he stared down the main commentator. Killswitch…..” Killswitch’s soul seemed to partially jump out of his body, as The Revenant left between the ropes and dropped to the floor, walking up to the announce table. “I don’t believe it was clear to you, but look at my face right now…..LOOK” KS jumped back a bit at the last order as The Revenant pulled down his hood, fully healed. “DO I LOOK, like the man who got MAULED by a half rate boxer?! Do I LOOK?! Like I’ve been BEAT DOWN?!”.

Killswitch shook his head as Revenant grabbed his collar, pulling him forward over the table, staring him down, “I don’t think pampered men like you know what a mauling is, and I think I’ve failed to give you it, so let me be entirely clear, Sinister Ace failed to draw an ounce of blood, because back from the MMA scene I come from, Mauling isn’t when some halfrate does a few moves before hitting a man too many times with a kendo stick, A MAULING, is when one fighter Works the other up against the cage wall, and beats them until they Can’t SEE anymore. So let me ask you Killswitch, do you want a mauling? Because maybe I’ll just visit your wife and kids, because I could do without you and your lackey over there constantly pestering me and everyone with the same noise, so Do I? Huh? DO I?!”.

Killswitch practically pleaded before The Revenant forcibly threw him back into his chair and headed back into the ring. “I think I haven’t given you enough BLOOD, so here’s why next week’s match with Osamu will be one to see, and why it’s gonna be a nice turn around for everyone chanting. I’m going to beat Osamu’s head in with the usual ‘moves’ you're used to, but right before I pin him, I’m going to show a little slice of life from my MMA days, and I’m gonna paint the ring with his BLOOD!. Sound exciting? Good, because I’m tired of how things are, and trust me, I’ll see to it that next week is going to be a bit of a change of pace”.

“So Osamu, you should be watching this from whatever infirmary you’re at, so listen well: talk all you want, I’ll send you as many rebuttals as you want, but the bottom line, I’m gonna forcibly humble you a bit, Mr. ‘New Main Event’, and when I get my hands on you in that ring on Wednesday, I’m gonna rip your face off, and feed it to Killswitch over there afterwards, oh and trust me I’ll use plenty of Pro Wrestling moves, but because I know you’re some young mid twenties kid who got here off of ‘Daddy's Money’, I’m gonna have even more fun taking you down and cracking your head open, Old School MMA style. So get ready Osamu, because there’s one one way our match ends: Your head, on a PIKE”.
Daryl Kinkade
Post November 24th 2017, 1:50 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Tag Team Match

Kinkade & Lang Vs The Wild Boys
Part one: Uneasy alliance

I'd be lying if I said I was happy with the outcome of my match against Chris Elite. Yes, I pushed him harder and further than anyone expected. Yes, I came closer than anyone thought I would to upsetting him and getting the three count. Yes, I seem to have earned his respect and in turn shut up a lot of doubters.

But I didn't win.

I don't really care that he could be World Champion in a couple of days time, or that he's on the main roster and I'm still in developmental. The fact of the matter is, I didn't win. I came up short and for only the second time in my EAW career I've tasted defeat, although it was at least legitimate this time. Fortunately, despite my claim to be The Prince of Emo, I'm not as downcast on things as many of my peers. I'll take this loss and I'll learn. Chris was right, I've picked up more in that one match than the previous nine in NEO and that isn't a good thing for the rest of the NEO roster. I'm already the man to beat and now I've had a one on one, personal training session with Gawd Given Greatness himself.

But until I manage to make it to the main roster and see if I can get a modicum of revenge on Chris Elite, I need to focus on being the best there is on NEO. Management have acknowledged this fact already. Three main events in a row followed by the announcement that I, alongside Lang, will main event the next FPV, NEO:Crowned in Blood. It's no secret that myself and Lang don't get on. I don't know why, sometimes people just clash and no matter what they're never going to be friends. Take me and MJ for example, we're complete opposites, I beat him last week and he would like nothing more than to repay me with a beating of his own, but we get along. I don't know why, he probably doesn't know why, but we do. Then there's me and Lang. We've had one brief interaction, granted my timing wasn't great, but from that one interaction we've decided we hate each other and nothing is ever going to change that. As a result Ashten Cross decided the only way we can settle our differences is by battering the shit out of each other until one of us bleeds. Seems fair to me, and I'm sure it's one of the few times that me and Lang will ever agree on anything.

Before we get to batter each other though, we have to somehow work together next week against The Wild Boys. Now Lang, I don't know about you, but I have no intention of losing to those two hyperactive juveniles. You are not the guy I would pick as a tag team partner, not by any stretch of the imagination no more than you'd pick me, but the higher ups have obviously decided it'll be fun to watch two guys they've just told to head out on the next FPV and try and make each other bleed, try and work together. 

So here's the thing Lang, next week, we will not be losing to The Wild Boys. I have no intention of letting my record slip to eight and three. That just isn't happening, so I am prepared to do the decent thing and put our issues aside from bell to bell. I'm not promising anything after the match has finished but I will try, by God will I try, to get along with you for however ling the match lasts. All I ask of you is you keep that redneck temper of yours in check and try your damnest not to do something stupid and pull what The Revanant did last week with Arcichida and cost us the match because frankly, if you do, when we get to Crowned in Blood, we will have the shortest ever First Blood match in history.
Maddox Ayres
Post November 23rd 2017, 1:06 pm by Maddox Ayres
“A brand new story is about to unfold…”

The scene opens up to show me standing in the middle of the ring where my new home is. I’m standing still, the lights are dim, and I’m circling around the arena, scouting every inch of where all my time is going to be spent from this point on. I’m wearing an EAW NEO shirt, black athletic pants, and my Nike Rosche 2’s. While I’m looking around the arena, the camera pans in, showing the side of my body.

“You might be thinking, ‘We hear this all the time’, or ‘Not another damn story’. I understand that. I don’t blame you if you half ass listen. I don’t blame you if you don’t pay any attention right now. That’s not why I’m here. My name is Maddox Ayres. From this point and until the day I retire, this is my story. You will hear everything there is about me, my opponents, and anything and everything that’s on my mind. I may get repetitive, I may get annoying, I may actually be something and someone that draws your interest to actually listen and get knowledge of the newest member of your roster.”

I sprint across the ring after speaking the last word, bounce back off the ropes, and repeat that a couple times before running to the turnbuckle and taking a seat on top.

“I’m brand new to this business. I just finished my training and all of my classes and applied for the top business I could find. Something you’ll learn about me is that I always shoot for the stars. I don’t make little goals that I can easily achieve. I make goals that I have to work for and that take time to achieve. They give me a sense of accomplishment, obviously, and give me a peace of mind knowing that I am able to accomplish whatever I set my mind to. I know I can achieve minor goals, that’s just a given. Anyone can. When it comes to the goals that take time, when it comes to goals that you have to give 120% consistently, then it’s a whole new ball game. I’m a hard worker. I push myself to the limit in everything I do. I get tired, but that doesn’t stop me. I always push. Just going through training, I can tell this isn’t going to be some easy task. This isn’t going to be something I can walk into and just expect someone to lay down and give me the win. Hell no. I wouldn’t want that. I would tell you to get your ass up and fight. Period. I expect to get bested, I expect to lose. There is always someone that’s going to be better, or just do enough research to where they can take advantage of a small opportunity. On the other hand, I also expect to win. I expect to best every single person I’m faced against. I’m a humble man. I learn from my mistakes and I take responsibility when I should. I don’t make excuses. I’m going to be up front and just move on to the next task. I’m a man that accepts whatever goes wrong and moves forward.”

I look straight into the camera and chuckle for a second. I jump off the turnbuckle and look straight into the camera. Taking a deep breath, I begin the next part of what I have to say.

“I’m aware of both of my opponents in my debut this week. I’ve seen previous matches and listen to old promos from them. I have my work cut out for me, I’m not gonna lie. Both guys like to play dirty. Both guys also think they’re the best in the world. One does it for the money, one likes to bash heads in. I get it. Both reasons are acceptable. Now, let me get real with you guys. JLM… I understand you want to think you’re the best in the world. I understand you have this background and that’s how you are, but let’s be realistic. If you’re best in the world, then you’re better than absolutely everyone, not only on NEO, but on the rest of the EAW roster; Showdown, Dynasty, Voltage, Empire. If you’re the best in the world, you’re going to win every single match you participate in. You will never lose… I find that highly comical. You’re better than the World Champions of each brand… You’re better than the contenders for the Titles of each brand... “

I begin to laugh maniacally after saying that out loud. After a couple seconds of laughing, I finally stop to continue on.

“Here’s a reality check for you, you’re not the best in the world. Don’t let me stop you from thinking that, though. If it helps you sleep at night, man, continue thinking that. Let me just inform you that you’ve never once faced me or even met me for that fact. Vice versa, also. You have Brazilian Ju-Jitsu in your background. That’s awesome. What do I have? Just recent wrestling training that’s got me to where I am now. Nothing that special. I know the moves, I know what I specialize in. I can say that the three of us have a chance to win. That’s obvious, I know. You can cheat all you want, you can win fair and square. You beat me? Blake beats me? I will come back with even more and can promise you it will not be pretty. I don’t like losing, but I know it’s inevitable. Let me get back on track with you, though. You can come into this thinking that you’re the best in the world, I can’t control how you think or portray yourself. I’m going to come at you with everything I have and I will not hold back or even stop until the bell is rung and there is a winner. I know you’re coming off a win from last week in your debut. Congratulations and welcome to your second week. I look forward to hear what nastiness comes out of your mouth and what nasty tactics you try to use when you realize you aren’t better than everyone.”

The lights begin to dim even more, making it darker throughout the arena. I walk to the ropes, about to exit the ring and I stop. I grab a hold of the top rope, the camera is next to me, and I begin to speak again.

“I didn’t forget about you, Blake. I heard what you said after walking out of EAW Headquarters. People like you have a special place in my mind because I worry about the mental health of everyone like you. You have your money, you have your belongings, you have the people that will do anything for you, just because you have money. That’s fine and all, but you’re not genuine. You’re not realistic. You throw out money for personal gain and manipulate people with your money. People like you won’t amount to anything and eventually, you will go broke. You won’t realize you’re spending so much until it’s all gone. I’ve seen it personally before, so I know how it works. I also know you’re going to come back at me with some statement saying that you’re smart or you have people taking care of it for you or how you’re better than me because you have money. Blah, blah, blah. I’ll hear you out, but if it’s what I think I’m gonna hear, it’s just gonna go in one ear and out the other so I can get to focusing on my debut and what it’s going to feel like walking out of the ring with a debut victory. I know you’re gonna try to cheat to win, just like JLM. Whether you’re successful or not in doing so, that’s going to bring up a whole other point. Like I told him, if you are successful in that and cause me to lose in my debut, you will not want to know what’s next, just want it to be over with. I will hone my skills, learn from my mistakes, and come at you with a force you will never want to feel again.”

At this point, I step out of the ring and start to walk up the ramp, the camera following right behind me.

“I’m looking forward to being in such an illustrious, well established, and prestigious industry. I see a lot of talent here and I can’t even fathom the pain I’m going to go through. My goal is just like everyone else’s; to reach the top. To be the pinnacle of the federation and to hold top tier gold. It’s going to take time, it’s going to take a lot out of me… I can honestly say that I am ready and I will not stop until I achieve that. I will get back up from my losses and push forward. I’m excited to begin my career here and to watch my story unfold. That all begins starting today. Every story has it’s pages and chapters and maybe even parts to it. This is the first chapter of my story. We’re just beginning. I hope you enjoy, I know I will.”

I walk backstage while the camera stays on the stage, watching as I disappear behind the curtains. The lights shut off in the arena and the camera shuts off.
Malcolm Jones
Post November 23rd 2017, 8:51 am by Malcolm Jones
Esskeetit.

Despite the shaky history behind today's events, it is still used as a day for families to reunite. Coming together around the guise of food, seeing that drunk uncle who swears he beat Micheal Jordan in a pickup game back in 1979, or that cousin that still owes you money from that game you bet on. For a lot of people, today is used to express their appreciation for what they have in life. I got a lot to be thankful for on this beloved day. I'm thankful for Harlem first and foremost, for raising me and molding me into the boss you see today. I'm thankful for my sneaker plug who keeps me laced in the latest gear. I'm thankful for my jeweler for keeping my neck icy and my wrist on glittery. I'm thankful for all of the women in my life, no not the thots. I mean the important women, the strong women like my mother who did the best raising me given the circumstances, kept me active and out of trouble which resulted in my elite talents as an athlete eventually getting us out of our situation. Also strong women like Ast- wait we'll save that for another time. I'm thankful for NEO Wrestling for embracing me with open arms and loving me for who I am, often times you may come across a hating ass fuckboy who doesn't quite get it and jump to their own conclusions about it as a result, but for the most part everybody has been great. Last but not least, I'd like to thank Mr. DEDEDE. He helped all of this come together, he believed in my talents and potential and he became the person who gave me my big break and I vowed to not let him down, so far so good. The Gawd Complex is not just a phrase, it's not just a clique, it's a way of life. You can't just put a cuban link chain on and suddenly think you have what it takes, you truly have to be one of a kind in the sense that there is nobody who can duplicate the things you do in that ring or outside of that ring. You have to walk around with a swagger and aura that is unmatched, and most importantly, you have to back it up. There isn't a lot of people in this company at all worthy enough of being associated with such an exclusive group, which is why I am where I am, and everyone else on NEO are too busy fighting for their careers. Some people like to call it being "handed things", but as far as I'm concerned I backed up each and every time exactly why I was immediately placed onto this position. Besides, if I really wanted to flex on everybody I could have started off on a main roster brand and not even have graced NEO with my presence, but NEO deserves a hero. NEO deserves somebody to look at as the bar, someone for the wrestlers to strive to surpass even though they won't, it still uses as good motivation. I'm a man of the people, just trying to do what's best for the company.

So let's cut to the chase. Last time I competed in a match, it was in a losing effort to Daryl Kinkade. Am I disappointed in the loss? Of course. Am I embarrassed? Nah not really. Kinkade is a formidable opponent, I think he showed that when he gave Chris a run for his money but that's not to say I accept losing, it's not gonna happen twice. I respect Kinkade as a competitor but if we ever do lock arms in that ring again I can guarantee you that it ain't gonna go the same way. NEO has been pretty fuckery filled lately, and it''s all thanks in part to the tangent of Sinister Ace and Bo Maro. Ace is a professionally trained fighter, allegedly. Who has done a lot of different things to make me question the legitimacy of that. I've seen him get desperate and use brass knuckles to knock out Daryl Kinkade. I've seen him then lose to Daryl Kinkade when said brass knuckles were no longer in the equation. I've seen him lose a match to Shimmer of all people, you shouldn't have even shown your face back here after that one breh. Nonetheless, here we are. You're probably going to brag about the fact that you had gotten the upper hand over my boys, but thats the thing, you got an upper hand over them and not me. Not once during any of our back and forths have you mustered any type of confidence to come try me face to face because you're aware of the repercussions of your actions. You understand that I am not Ryo Nakahara, I don't need a manager to speak English for me and I damn sure ain't gonna flop out of the company. I am not Daryl Kinkade, because you see when you knocked him out, it took him a while to get back at you, he bragged about the fact that you even needed brass knuckles just to take lil ol' him down, and while it's a valid point, I personally would have fucked you up the moment I woke up. I've been bringing the fight tot you week after week, I'm on your ass now and it's all because you couldn't stand to stay in your lane. You managed to make an enemy out of me, simply because of the fact that I wanted to celebrate a successful debut match. Instead of coming along and celebrating alongside me, you decided to crash the party. Yeah I know that you couldn't relate to winning at Frontline because you got your ass kicked and walked out looking like the herb you are, but you coulda at least been happy for a yellow young gun doing his thing. You can't do that though because you got traits of a hater all through your DNA, and that's what will be your downfall. A downfall that has already begun and culminates on Wednesday when you get bodied by Malcolm Jones. Emphasis on Malcolm Jones, no Joneset, just me. I'm sure you'll bring your handler Bo Maro along with you for the ride but the sad shit is all that means is he has a free first class ticket to seeing me do you dirty. You got a long ways to go before getting on my level, and unfortunately for you, the sauce doesn't rub off on fuckboys, only real ones. I know what you're going to do, you're going to come out and cut a predictable boring blabbering promo about how I'm such a thug and the word thug will be said 500 times because you can't say shit else but run with that buzzword you saw Azrael say weeks back which his partner ended up paying for. What makes me a thug? Because I speak with slang? Because I dress better than you? Because I've gotten more bitches in a week than you have in a lifetime? Because I was born in an environment that I had no choice but to and still made a way out of nothing? A thug would be the person who uses brass knuckles in a wrestling match, or the person who destroys DJ Booths because he's mad he FAILED to win his match at an FPV. The word thug is nothing but code language used by miserable people who want to speak in racial undertones but cannot muster up the confidence to say the word they REALLY wanna say. So if thats what you want to associate yourself with then be my guest young grasshopper, but don't be surprised when I knock you the fuck out for doing so, and that's on everything. Do you understand how confident and comfortable I have to be to ban all of my friends from the whole damn arena so there is no confusion as to if I needed to distract you or not to win? It means that I don't take you serious as a competitor, it means that I know I have this in the bag because all you've done has been running your mouth but not backing it up. I mean sure, you defeated The Revenant, of course not without your sugar daddy directing you throughout the process, but you did it nonetheless. And I ain't gonna say it was an easy feat, but homeboy ain't win a match on this brand in a good month. You think you're gonna get the same results against me then you might as well call it quits ahead of time. Maybe if every match you fought was against The Revenant then you'd look like less of a joke, I mean you seem to be obsessed with being involved with him anyways so why not? Either way, I'm here and I'm ready to show and prove against the human doormat known as Sinister Ace. You might've crashed my party but come Wednesday, only thing you'll be crashing will be the emergency room.
Wild Boys
Post November 21st 2017, 11:00 pm by Wild Boys
Wild Boys NEO: Episode 1, Part 3

“Shark Invested Infested Waters! Things NOT to Do in Florida!”

(Billy and Jimmy Wilde, The Wild Boys, walk into the War Room Dojo in Brooklyn, where their sensei, Stephanie “Cloud” Matsuda awaits them, wrapping tape around her hands while standing in the ring)

Stephanie: You’re late.

Billy: Sorry Master Splinter! We got caught up in traffic!

Stephanie: First - stop calling me that. Second? I saw the Snap photos of you and Jimmy at Midtown Comics buying the Cameron and Consuela POP! Vinyl Figurines. 

(Jimmy looks at Billy)

Jimmy: I told you not to post on Snapchat!

Billy: Dude! I tagged Cam and Consuela! If they respond, then it was all worth it!

Stephanie: So I guess the two of you don’t mind getting your asses kicked?

Jimmy: At the same time!?

Stephanie: Same. Damn. Time.

Billy: Uh, are you sure? Because there’s two of us and-

Stephanie: (glares) Git yo asses in my ring.

Jimmy: But we’re not even dressed-

Stephanie: NOW!

(The Wild Boys sigh and slide into the ring)

Stephanie: You both did well in Japan, but you’re one step closer to the big leagues. Shark Man and Florida Man may seem harmless but one was trained by Nobi, a well-respected grappler, and if Florida Man is who I think he is, then he’s a man who gave a man like Nasir Moore a run for his money. I have a match the night after, so all three of us need to prepare ourselves. I have the camera rolling at the moment because I want you guys to show Shark and Florida what they’re dealing with.
Billy: (laughs) I doubt we have anything to worry about, sis. Flo-Rida Man finally spoke, but he sounded like a babbling idiot rather than someone who should be worried about his opponent! Also, he swears a lot, but yet still calls himself a superhero! He’s not a good brother nor a good Christian boy! Everyone knows that all superheroes are good Christians!

Jimmy: Yeah, and Shark Man is just complaining about how annoying we are! Welp must be tough being confronted with a duo who farts charisma! 

(High five! Excellent!)

Stephanie: (shakes her head) FML…

Billy: We get it boss - it’s our first day on the job, and you want us to be ready for whatever may come our way! 

Jimmy: Billy and I have been training all week! We may joke around -

(The Wild Boys look at each other with serious expressions)

Jimmy: But we take this business very seriously.

Billy: If we have to, we’ll kick their freaking heads off.

Jimmy: In the name of puroresu.

Billy: All that is holy.

Billy/Jimmy: And the good state of California!

Jimmy: Which has better oranges than Florida anyway!

Billy: A California orange has a better work rate than Flo-Rida Man himself! The difference is a Cali orange has juice, while he has...nothing.

Jimmy: It’s a shame really - wasn’t he on Voltage for a while?

Billy: I...think? We need to check our sources.

Jimmy: And cite!

Billy: APA?

Jimmy: I always thought of myself as a MLA guy.

Billy: Read my mind Lil Bro-

(Billy gets knocked on his ass by a Matsuda roundhouse)

Jimmy: Hey! We weren’t-

(Cloud hip tosses Jimmy across the ring)

Stephanie: Warm-up’s over, boss! Let’s do this!

(Both Wild Boys kip-up, with grins on their faces)

Wild Boys: YOU ASKED FOR IT!

(The camera fades as the Wild Boys lift their legs for a double superkick on both sides to Cloud)
Florida Man
Post November 21st 2017, 5:57 pm by Florida Man
(Florida Man is seen sitting in a tight, dark room, most of which is taken up by his amazing vehicle, The Floridamobile. He is at a computer, the FloridaComputer, getting information for his upcoming match, and directions for the closest liquor store from the Wellness & Events Center in Newark. He turns toward the camera)

So, two weeks in EAW, and I've already racked up two wins! I didn't do it by myself, I had some help from my boys Woggieman and Shark Man. Oh, by the way, Shark Man? You think you can get Nobi's autograph for me? Thanks brother!

Where was I? Oh yeah, two goddamn win! My baby mama can suck my d*ck on that!

“You can't do that shit.” she said.
“You have responsibilities you jackass.” she said.
“Are you retarded?” she said.
“You're not a real superhero.” she said.

Well how do you like them apples b*tch? Pretty soon I'll be making those big bucks, and you'll be crawling back to me, asking to move back in, and use your feminine wiles to tempt me back. Well it won't work then! Probably. Okay, it might.

Anyway, there's two other folks who think I'm not a superhero. The Wild Boys. You two kids think you can talk like that to me? NOPE! You can talk like my baby mama all you like, the only difference here is I get to legally slap the shit out of you. I can't do that with her, 'cause the cops will put y ass in jail.

I am a damn superhero, I am Florida Man! I am a fighter of injustice in EAW, and you two, a Dastardly Duo if I ever saw one, are just of of many injusticers... Is that a word? F*ck it, I don't care, it is now.

You two are working for Fedora Tipper, aren't you? I knew it! I knew there were agents of that evil doer here in EAW. His evilness knows no bounds. How dare he would infiltrate and try to corrupt an institution as sacred as pro wrestling.

Well, you two assh*les can send that bastard a little message for me, one that says “I will track you down, I will find you.... and I will destroy your computer.”

Oh, and could you also tell him to stop sending me packages of dogshit in the mail? It's starting to piss me off!
Lang the Irascible
Post November 21st 2017, 2:49 pm by Lang the Irascible
Well, well, well, look what ol' Lang done did. Exactly what he fucking said he was gonna do. Lot of guys 'round these parts, they wear their little suits to press conferences, little black business shoes, cute little bowtie, cheap undershirt. And after everything is through, they think it's enough to appear presentable. They think it's enough to represent the company in an orderly fashion. Well, it ain't enough. It ain't enough to waltz on over to the nearest interviewer and tell her you're in the best damn physical condition of your life. It's easy to be a wolf when everybody around you is a sheep. But those interviews, those suits, those dress shoes, that ain't what's gonna prepare you for the brutality inside the ropes. That ain't what's gonna prepare you for Lang. 

Most of the time, people forget about all the guarantees the sheep made and only remember the wolf that sunk his chompers straight through the bones of his prey, fracturing 'em and and their futures along with it. It's easy as hell to rest on your laurels and tell anybody who will listen that you're going to unleash the monster this week. This week, the beast lurkin' underneath the veneer is exposed for the world's gazers to see. This week, you prove to the audience that you ain't just another guy that can't follow through in the heat of the moment. Sinister Ace guaranteed all of those things. He assured the audience that his losses didn't matter because he wasn't pinned. And hey, he didn't get pinned on NEO. He just couldn't muster the strength to get up and re-enter the ring of his own damn willpower. But shit, I'm sure Sinister Ace, the same blowhard pushover that's been desperately tryin' to defend himself by claiming he wasn't pinned in any of his losses, ain't really feelin' the brunt of it. I mean, if he's true to his philosophy, NEO shouldn't have taken any toll on him mentally whatsoever. But I got a question for that low-IQ piece of shit that I know he ain't gonna want to answer. How can you possibly be true to your philosophy, when your ass can't even be true to your word? Guaranteeing victories and talkin' about the criminal charges against me, then in the heat of competition, sink or swim, you freeze in the bottom of the ocean, son. I'll be the first to admit you talked a good game, probably had some of your overweight ADD fans' asses glued to the edge of their seats with their 44 ounce soda to their left and their facial-cleansin' acne cream to the right, but sorry for your ass, none of that bullshit fooled me.You're an Ann Darrow thinkin' his ass is King Kong.  What's wrong, bitch? You were full of piss and vinegar on the microphone only a week ago. Now you're just full of shit.

The trash has been dealt with. Now it's time for the dumpster truck to make its next stop on over to an individual by the name of Osamu Arcichida, a wrestler with a government name that belongs in scrabble. Well, Scrabble, the picture can't be painted any clearer than the fact that you lost and got pinned last week. I won by sheer force. But I'm not one to take a cornered animal lightly. They got a tendency to show their teeth, and that's exactly what I'm expecting out of you this week, Scrabble. I'm expecting you to wrestle against me with a chip on your shoulder, with somethin' to prove, knowing everybody's watchin' and you have an opportunity to pick up the pieces and reassemble yourself after being crushed, spirit and body, last week against Shark Man and Florida Man. I mean, shit, if I lost to a native of the state where horseback riders get DUIs and its citizens justify indecent exposure as "airing out my penis," can't lie, I'd be pretty pissed off. I'd have a chip on my shoulder. I'd plot my revenge. But unfortunately for you, after losin' to a sea critter and the human embodiment of our nation's worst state, you've got a double-whammy of asskickin' to deal with, because in no uncertain terms, I'm going to beat your ass bloody from one end of the ring to the other. Last week against Sinister Ace was just a warm-up. If you expect me to let my opponents off as easily a countout by a pencil-necked sack of shit in a striped white shirt, think again. Last week, you faced a Shark Man. This week, you're facing the force multiplier, and I smell blood in the water. When you're standing across from me waiting for the opportunity to strike, wondering when you'll get that opportunity, my eyes will be on alert for the faintest glimpse of fear, and when I see it - and no mistake about it, son, sure as the sun shines and a bear shits in the woods I will see it -  I'm going to capitalize and snipe down my target without hesitation.

You want to be known as the leader in the new era. Your ass has failed miserably to even lead your team to victory against the likes of a fish and a Floridian. Everything about you screams ambition, desire, but it ain't shit about you that screams reality. Scrabble, on NEO, reality will settle in, and you'll be forced to acclimate to your new role in this business. Not as a brave leader of men, but as a timid little follower who questions everything he does and why he's doing it all the while trailin' behind his superiors in the distance, looking at the imprint of my boot in the ground with envy, wishin' it was you stomping your mark on history's path to greatness - knowing damn well it's me. 
Bhris Elite
Post November 21st 2017, 10:34 am by Bhris Elite
I never said you weren’t a good wrestler I just simply stated you’re not better than me. I know how many times you’ve heard this over and over and I’m aware all of them ended up with birds chirping around their head looking at the ceiling may I remind you of something though? Not one of those men were me. I’m not underestimating you I know where you stand you are a top level competitor… On NEO and see that’s what I think has you so gassed up right now. On NEO you are their version of great you are their vision of amazing. Come on over to the main brands though and watch how quick you just become another regular member of the roster Daryl. Don’t make me turn this into the squash match you said something about earlier this week because it can happen. I am trying to show you the upmost respect I am trying to really give you a chance to be greater then you are now so when you do come to the main roster. You aren’t just another Elitist. I want to make this a good match I want the fans who don’t normally turn to the channel NEO is on because it isn’t as appealing as the other shows EAW has to offer.  I am the reason right now every wants to watch I am the one bringing in the ratings for tomorrows show and I don’t want the people to regret it when they skip the rest of the show turn on for the main event and the main event is already over.

I want to make this a good main event. I want to make this a match everyone can go on their social medias and be like “Wow maybe NEO is a show I can tune into every Wednesday” I want to bring that out of you. I want to make you must see TV but if you keep acting like I’m the rest of these guys you beat then not only will I be the reason the future of this company is no longer the future, but I am the reason NEO’s views hit’s all-time lows. So Daryl let’s act like we have some sense now. Let’s act like you know who exactly who you are stepping into the ring with. I know you, just like me are on a huge momentum wave right now and regardless if you win or lose that wave continues. Depending on how you lose though if the bell rings and I just smack the shit out of you with a Box Office Smash then pin you 1 2 3. Then no one is going to give a fuck about the emo kid from NEO. Then I coming to the show would defiantly be pointless. If I give the crowd the match they want to see and you score a near fall or two on me then you are still top dog on the roster and that target on your back grows that much bigger.

You said you can see the light so you better speak to me like you want to continue seeing that light EAW has to offer because it all can be taken away from you within minutes. Look at AXL Willow for example did you see what Carlos Rosso did to him? Do you want that to be you? I don’t think so, so before you enter this match thinking just because I’m giving you the same speech the rest of the people you have faced and beaten doesn’t make me the same as those people you have faced and beaten. I am these guys hero and sure if you were facing anybody else they’d like to see the underdog to win. However that’s the case because they are smart enough to realize it won’t happen. They will be rooting for the same guy they’ll be rooting for at Shock Value and that is I Big Bhris Elite. The time for talking is over, let’s see what you got kid.
Daryl Kinkade
Post November 20th 2017, 2:33 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Singles match

Kinkade Vs Elite
Part two: Say what?

I've taken a little while to digest what you've said Chris, and whichever way I look at it, whichever way I try and turn it in my head, it seems like you just told me I should be grateful that you're stepping into the ring with me and I should just accept that I'm going to lose before I even start? 

Have I got that right?

I sincerely hope that I've got the wrong end of the stick Chris, I really do, because I didn't take you for being a fool. Arrogant maybe. Self assured, definitely. Believing your own hype, almost certainly, but a fool. No, that's not a word I would have associated with 'Big Bhris'.

I get the impression that you see a combination of two things standing in front of you when you step into the ring with me on Wednesday night. A weird kid in eyeliner who can wrestle a bit and an opportunity for a bit of a tune up before you head back to your comfy little world over on Voltage with that contract under your arm. Well Chris, you're half right. I am some weird kid in eyeliner who can wrestle, and damn can I wrestle. Just ask anyone on this goddamn roster who's faced me. They've all stepped into the ring with the same attitude you're displaying and every single last one of them has ended up staring at the ceiling. The only one who has managed to get the better of me had to cheat not once, not twice but three times in the match. Every single one of them underestimated me, just like you're doing, even now, as I'm getting ready to main event the third episode of NEO in a row against one of, if not the best that EAW has to offer, I know there's guys in the back who think I don't deserve to be here and are hoping that I get well and truly shown up by you so that they can say they are the ones who deserve to be at the top of the card and not me.

Don't get me wrong Chris, I totally get where the attitude is coming from. You're 'the man' right now. The guy with all the momentum up on the main roster. The guy who just can't seem to be stopped. The thing is, that's kind of how I am down here in NEO at the moment. I'm the guy to beat. I'm the one walking round the locker room with a swagger, or at least I would do if that was my style. I'm the one with the fuck off great target on my back and for once it's not because of the way I look, or dress, or my taste in music. It's because I'm the best in the fed. I've been here before, maybe not in EAW or NEO, but I've been the top guy, the guy with all the momentum, what I'm saying is, I've been you Chris. I know how you feel right now, like nothing in the world can stop you, like you're untouchable, in your case with that contract you pretty much are. That breeds confidence and arrogance and eventually, complacency.

You've given me a chance Chris. You've opened the door just a crack. I can see the light of EAW shining through and its now up to me to boot the thing down and wander on through to the promised land. Whether that be by beating you or by putting on a damn good show and running you as close as I can, I can't say yet, although I favouring the former. But that's not the only chance you've given me, the fact that you think you can beat me regardless of how well you perform gives me hope. That the complacency I was talking about. You think you're going to win regardless and how good I look depends on how much offence you allow me to get in and how quickly you want to end the match. It ain't going to be that easy Chris. This ain't EAW, this is NEO. This is my yard. The crowd are going to be behind their hero, sure they'll be thrilled to see a guy from the big leagues and I'm sure there'll be some damp panties around in the crowd, maybe even some in the locker room, but when it comes down to it, they'll be behind me, after all, who doesn't like to see the underdog win? 

At the end of the day, you're coming here to face off against the best NEO has to offer in nothing more than a show of vanity and narcissism. You get an easy win and if and when I get called up, you get to say 'I toughened him up and made him EAW ready'. What you're going to find is that I'm already EAW ready and I'll be using you to prove it.
Woogieman
Post November 20th 2017, 8:09 am by Woogieman
Where's Woogieman  since winning his First title in EAW? I'm in My Conditioning Room to make sure that, I'll be Prepared for all My Opponents Every single week.  I'd been doing lot of things to keep myself in Awesome Wrestling Shape. I know All the Talent will Definitely Keep pushing all my limits. That's What The Competitors really wanted to see If, You've lot of Competitiveness  

This is going to be  Woogieman First Promo Since Winning Big Bhris Bhampionship. I didn't really Expect to win Big Bhris Bhampionship Last week But,  I did use it as My Redemption and Motivation to beat Richard Dweck.  The Belt obviously looks very good on Me as usual. The Mood is very happy and Excited this week.

Now, There's a Big Bhris Bhampionship  Open Challenge on Wednesday Night. This is For The Talent  from The Locker room who's been waiting this Opportunity to make Huge Debut or Even a Huge Impact in This Business. Everyone must make a Name for Themselves. Lot of The Legends has done it But, It's never easy for them at all. They just must put into Work with Passion for Wanting to win Big matches and Especially The Belts.

It doesn't really matter whoever is My first Opponent for The Big Bhris Bhampionship. I really wanted someone to put a Show for The Audience. I'll do The Same as well. I'll not Lose my Belt this week. The New or The Current Talent must Just Bring It. I'll Bring mine.  I'll never going to stop until I keep myself Relevant. I know The Fact There's someone who's Full Potential in the  Business. He'll have The Complete Package. A Battle  will be good for me.

We've The American Solders has been putting their body on The line for their own Country. We'll always Respect for it. I'll find out who's The Guts to face me on The Wednesday Night for my belt. It's possible someone will say it at The Backstage or Just come out as Surprise. I'll see you in Newark, New Jersey.
Shark Man
Post November 20th 2017, 6:54 am by Shark Man
*Shark Man and Nobi are at the Gym. They just finished their training as they both sweat a lot in this promo*

Nobi: The Wild Boys? I don’t know who they are.

Shark Man: They are just Stephanie Matsuda’s useless students.

Nobi: Woah, take it easy. Don’t underestimate anyone mate.

Shark Man: I can’t take them seriously, they are just God damn annoying.

Nobi: That’s what I thought about Stephanie a year ago, but she earned my respect. This could happen to you and Florida Man you know?

Shark Man: Eh, don’t worry about it, we won’t lose to them. Beside, I’m more than willing to avenge your loss to Stephanie a year ago by frying her pupils.

Nobi: Oh God, it wasn’t really a big deal. Stephanie and I are on good terms. But yes, you and Florida Man should beat them. You both have 2 wins, make it 3 this week and you’ll find yourself at one of the main shows.

Shark Man: Oh we will my friend. I feel like I want to break their mentality first now...

Nobi: Uh...I’ll watch your tape later, mind if I go to the shower now?

Shark Man: A’right, a’right...

*Nobi leaves and Shark Man stares at the camera*

What’s your obbession with me, pretty boys? You want to see what’s behind my mask? You want to know what my gender is? You want to talk about oceans? Well, let me say this first...

*Shark Man shows middle finger to the camera*

Yeah, fuck you...

Anyway, you ain’t gonna insulting Florida Man either, he’s a superhero for a Godsake. He fights for what’s the best and he’s definitely going to kick your asses. Yeah, that’s right. That’s what I’m planning to do to you both as well. It seems you both loves your own voices, I’ll tell you what: I’m going to crush your windpipes and send you both straight to The ATLANTIC OCEAN. Let’s see how clean they are with your own god damn eyes. You think I’m playing? I’m The Sea’s Toughest Son of A Fish for God Sake. But more importantly, no matter where I am at, I can always get the job done. Same goes for Florida Man. We’re about to make a trademark on your faces....

And That’s The Fishin Line....cause Shark Man said so!

Hey Nobi! Are you done? Let’s go get some Clam Juice!

*Camera fades to black*
Wild Boys
Post November 19th 2017, 11:55 am by Wild Boys
Wild Boys NEO: Episode 1, Part 2

“Shark Invested Waters! Things NOT to Do in Florida!”

(Billy and Jimmy Wilde are walking through a mall in New Jersey, recording their promo with their phone)

Billy: Billy here!

Jimmy: And Jimmy!

Billy: After a lengthy discussion from my brother of the same mother, we decided to pose a question to the EAW Universe. Should you or I?

Jimmy: You do the honors my dear wiser and older brother.

Billy: Thank you for my slightly younger but less experienced brother. If silence is golden, then why can’t we see it? If something has color, then it should be visible right?

Jimmy: Now we’re not talking about not synesthesia stuff you would see on a CBS primetime drama, we’re talking about the silent treatment we’ve been getting from those Florida sharks out there -

Billy: In addition to the F.L.’s resident drunken super-not-hero, Flo-Rida Man!

Jimmy: Now we were expecting a Queensbury-style battle of wits where we would go back and forth, expressing our enthusiasm for our upcoming match!

Billy: (looks at watch) Which happens in three days.

Jimmy: Three days! Shoot, we barely got comfortable with this cold as heck northeast region! We’re Cali boys! We can’t survive out here!

Billy: Our parents go to the same church as Aria Jaxon’s for crying out loud!

Jimmy: You know bro, if we can convince mom and dad to attend Cam and Consuela’s church, then we could get those selfies.

Billy: (rubs chin) You just leveled up in genius Lil Bro!

Jimmy: I get it from you big bro!

(High Five - EXCELLENT!)
Billy: So, Shark - we haven’t identified your gender - Person and Flo-Rida Man you have three days to respond to us.

Jimmy: Or we’ll just go to your houses and finish the job with stereo superkicks!

Billy: They probably live in the ocean.

Jimmy: Like the ATLANTIC Ocean? Yuck! The Pacific is so much cleaner!

Billy: That it is Lil Bro. We have to go through these trials and tribulations - once we’re signed to the big leagues, we can move back to Cali.

Jimmy: I blame Cloud-sensei

Billy: Always blame Cloud-sensei

(Both brothers nod)

Billy and before we go…

(The Wild Boys open up their jackets to reveal a picture of Jack Ripley and David Davidson’s faces are crossed out)

Wild Boys: SCREW THE HIGH ROLLERZ!
Bhris Elite
Post November 19th 2017, 8:13 am by Bhris Elite
That’s a good question Daryl why am I doing this? It’s simple when was the last time any other top guy gave any younger talent an opportunity like this? Instead of questioning why I’m doing this why don’t you be grateful. A man who just beat Ryan Adams our chairman and I’m going to face the best champion EAW has to offer as of right now at Shock Value. Now I’m facing Daryl Dixon or whatever your last name is. Listen kid even though I can’t remember your last name you impressed me last week against Malcom Jones. Now it’s probably obvious that I would have rather been in a match with my boy Malcom but this match won’t disappoint the NEO crowd. It’s like you said for once you have an opponent that is on a different level than you a WHOLE different level. I’m not no Pehrox, I’m not that guy who won my Big Bhris Bhampionship. I am the creator of that title, I am everything you introduced me as and more. I am your future champion. You would think I’d make such claims that the opponents of your past have made how you don’t belong in the same ring as me however that isn’t the case. I could of gave this opportunity to any other two NEO elitist that were on the card that night but I gave it to you and Malcom Jones because truly you’re the only ones on that roster worth my time.

You are indeed in a win-win situation, you beat me, shit you might get off NEO the same week you. You lose you get to say you stepped inside the squared circle with our future world champion. I mean you can even brag next week if that 2 percent chance Jamie has of beating me comes true. That you helped him by wearing me down on NEO. You take no losses in this situation regardless. I mean sure you’ll lose the actual match it’s expected though. I am Gawd Given Greatness why wouldn’t I beat you Daryl? I know a lot of people in this company believe in a word called “Luck” or even words like “Miracle” both those words are nonexistent this week. Yes you are the future of our company. Yes you are a top 2 talent on NEO along with MJ. However just like I would tell him if he was in this match against me this week beating me is just simply that can’t happen.  Not even a Bhristmas miracle can help you. I know most of the time you hear this it’s from low tier guys or guys on the same tier as you. Not this time though this is against a guy that’s truly on another level.  By the way I wouldn’t say I lose everything in this match you just give the guys on the main roster more of a reason to talk shit about me. Though it would be good to hear some new material expect the usual things I hear weekly. Too bad I won’t even be able to hear any new material because Daryl as I stated. As you stated you won’t beat me. I’m not going to know how it feels to take a loss from an EMO dude from NEO next time I link up with Malcon Jones I’ll just ask him.

You really want to know what I get out of competing in this match? I get a chance to say that I brought a young up and comer to a point he didn’t know he could reach. I am going to bring you to a limit you didn’t know you had in you and I’m not even going to be fighting at 100 percent to be honest. Not to disrespect you or anything it’s just that I have to save everything for a couple of days later against Jamie.  Should probably be proud that I’m not all out you might even get a near fall or two on me. So you have a chance to say that “I almost beat Chris Elite” I mean yeah 99 percent of the time almost means nothing, on NEO though against a guy like myself? It means everything. I know what to expect to hear from you. “You better bring you’re A game because if not blah blah blah” trust me whether it’s 50 percent, 75 or 85 the result remains the same. I didn’t bother to say 90 or higher because you probably wouldn’t even be able to walk out the ring. I want to make sure the future of our company actually has a chance of being the future of our company.  See you on Wednesday.
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next