Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Ryan Wilson
Re: NEO Promoz
Post October 1st 2017, 2:55 am by Ryan Wilson
YES! 
YES!
YES YES YES! Hell to the Yes! All of the Yes! OUI! All Of them! 

I couldn't be happier! I'm ecstatic! I'm excited beyond reason! 
Because I got Alex to be exactly where I wanted him to be! He's at the level I need him to be, I need him to be at his best! To want me as his mostest! (I know, the word doesn't exist, what are you going to do? Try to make fun of it on the Feed? Grow up. Be create! Git Gud!) And based on his latest promo, great as always, this is it! He is at that level! Thanks to my actions and some well choiced words I cranked up the level and now it's where it's needed to be. Right... There! The right mental state, the just frame of mind! 

I told you I wanted to find ways to motivate you Alex my friend.
And while your neck was an accident I will confess that the attack on Harris was with intend to hurt! I'll admit to it! In fact: I am owning it a la max! Serves him right to try and mess up my plans to do a grand dance with you inside the ring! I want it to be you and me man, not you, me and Joe Shmoe. The attack of course was not only to send a message to the guy, don't expect me to go do a promo in front of his hospital room by the way, he's not worth my time. You are though, and that's how far I'm willing to go to have sure you are more than willing and looking forward to face me in an eventual match! That's why I moved on Harris the way I did, also, it just goes to show how hard and vicious Azrael and I can be when we put some oil grease into it. We own the Tag Team Division here at NEO, oh wait, there isn't any! If there was one, we'd be right on top of it at the moment. For sure we are the number duo on the brand, and we're just getting started. 

I want you at your best when we meet, and I do hope that the General Manager among her announcements next week is going to say he will book us at the next NEO Free-Per-View. He would be missing out on a growing rivalry, the best this brand will have and would miss on a great deal of ratings thus a great deal of money. 

Now... As thrilled I am to see you are ready for me, seems like you are now a 100% in the game. In itself that's disappointing. (I'm going to ignore the fact you actually thought we'd be square after our tag team match, you can't be that stupid. I refuse to accept that.)
Okay, I get it, you are a gentleman asshole and you are on some quest to safe some dame in distress, that's cute and by the way I have nothing to do with her being gone. Hell for all I know you'd think I napped her. Not my kind of play. But obviously this is takes a good amount of your time and mental focus to the point where I'm tempted to go Sherlock Holmes on this and help you. I know your answer to that already, don't bother. And then while facing Shackleford you actually got to lose because you heard my music playing. Now whether it was me trying to get into your head or Shackleford being smart (for once) and use (steal!) my music to get the upper hand I'll leave up to you. Either way, you got sidetracked and you lost. Not good buddy, not good. Get it together Alex! I don't want that kind of crap to be the reason I defeat you in our next match.

I want our match to be grandiose in it's intensity!
I want our battle to be epic in it's level of violence!
I want our confrontation to be magnificent in it's brutality!

I'm far from being in your shadow Alex, I'm right there next to you. 
Wanting this so badly you have no IDEA how much! I look forward to see how far we can push each other's limits man! 

It's gonna happen! And it's gonna be AWESOME! 
Woogieman
Post September 30th 2017, 9:53 pm by Woogieman
Many of the People has been wondering what Woogieman has been Doing Couple weeks without a Match.  Well, Woogieman's Actually Working Out and Running all the Way Downtown. Now I'm also in The Cafe for Drinking Cappuccino and Eating like Pancakes, Oatmeal, Eggs and Toasts. 

Relaxing at the moment for finishing eaten my Breakfast. Walking to burn my Carries. Saying Hello to The Ladies. I'm being a Gentleman as usual.  Back Into My own business Right Now.  We already know I'm going into The City to Look at it. The Arena looks very Nice No Doubt.  I'm at The Motel. The Social Media is very Insane. We're seriously in New World Nowadays.

I know What Daryl has said But, I'm not going to Comment Yet. I'm waiting for One more Person like Ryo or Manager to say Something. I'll comment on Monday. I'd see Something on My Opponents If, They got Something that, I don't really Have in my entire life..
Alex Reynolds
Post September 30th 2017, 9:52 am by Alex Reynolds
16 hours before the match with Shackleford.

I stood outside an oak door with pebbled glass. My mind was racing. I hadn't seen Eddie for a long time and part of me was wondering if he'd be the same guy that I used to roll with back in the day when I was just a spotty, overzealous, pubescent teenager. I reached for the circular doorknob, withdrew my hand seconds later. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. I was just about to turn around and head back out through the curtain when I heard footsteps behind me. It was Crabb. Any chance I had of aborting the operation evaporated as he opened the door, gave me a gentle push and shut the door behind me. The stale odour of cigar smoke played havoc with my nostrils. Eddie sat in a high back leather chair, his feet on the mahogany desk, ankles locked together. He had a revolver in his hand, it was pointed straight at me.

"BOOM!" He said as he pretended to pull the trigger.

A few seconds passed before his deadpan expression changed. Gradually a smile played across his face until it broke free and became a full-blown grin. He placed the weapon on the desk and pulled a cigar from his breast pocket. I glanced around the room at the many framed certificates that adorned the wall behind him as he lit the cigar, took a drag and blew out a thick dark cloud of smoke. He gestured to a small brown leather sofa behind me. Still apprehensive about the earlier shenanigans I hesitated. He smiled a shark's smile revealing two gold teeth. He took another puff on the cigar, blew out a plume of smoke. He looked at the sofa and raised his eyebrows. I understood the gesture and this time I played the role that he expected me to play and took a seat like a good boy. I could see him checking out my clothes and trying to figure out what my angle was. Unlike myself, he despised the element of surprise. He always wanted to be one step ahead. He placed a hand on his chin, bit his lip hard. He smiled briefly.

"I see you've met Leroy and Davis." He said, his tone low-key and understated.

I guess he was referring to pinky and perky who were stood outside the club minding the door. The way he said it gave me the impression that those two morons made a habit of harassing new faces in town.

"You want a drink?"

"I'm good." My voice felt dry and hoarse as the words struggled to come out.

"Still keeping away from the Devil's water, huh?" He cackled, his mouth wide open, tonsils swaying like a boxer who'd eaten one too many shots.

I smiled with pursed lips. "I like to keep a clear head."

He took a long drag on the cigar, blew smoke upward and stamped it out in a glass ashtray. He leaned forward, looked at me seriously. "Business or pleasure?"

I cleared my throat. "I'm looking for someone."

He smirked. "Girlfriend?"

Now it was my turn to smirk. "No. Nothing like that. It's a favour for a friend."

"This friend got a name?"

"Kristina Torres."

"So what's the deal?" He looked at me. "She come back one day and find Prince charming fucking the maid?"

I reached into the back pocket of my trousers, pulled out my wallet. I flipped it open, slid out the photograph that Kristina had given me. I got up off the sofa, tossed the picture onto Eddie's desk. "Here. That's the girl she wants me to find."

He picked up the photograph and examined it. His eyes gleaming in the artificial light. "She a lesbian?"

"I don't think so." I paused. "I'm not sure."

He looked at me incredulously. "You didn't ask?"

I stared at him. "We didn't do a lot of talking."

He smiled, nodded his head and then went back to the picture. "I haven't seen her about."

"You sure?"

"I'd remember a face like that." He licked his lips. "She been missing long?"

I pulled a face as I pondered my answer. "She didn't say." I fidgeted in my seat a little. "She's not the type to just up sticks and leave."

He took his eyes off the picture and they fell on me. "You know her?"

"I know of her."

"You ever considered the possibility that maybe this bitch doesn't want to be found?"

It was a question I had asked myself a lot. "It must have been something pretty heavy for her to disappear like that. This girl is no wilting flower."

He was spinning the photograph around in his hands. "I know a guy that might be able to help you out. He's a piece of shit, but he has a lot of fingers in a lot of pies."

"I'll take any help I can get."

"Guy's called Healey. He used to be a private detective, but he lost his licence after a murder rap." He leaned sideways, opened one the desk drawers, grabbed a pen, yellow legal pad and started scribbling. "Here's the guy's number." He tore off a sheet, put it on the desk and slid it across towards me along with the photo of the missing girl.

I got up off the sofa, picked up the two items and headed back to my seat. "Thanks." I read the number then tucked it into my wallet with the photograph. "You been here long?"

"A few months. The place was on its knees when I arrived. Bitches were more interested in turning tricks than dancing."

"I hear you're in trouble?"

"Who told you that?"

"Blonde at the bar."

"Agnes? Shit, that bitch tells more stories than Dickens." He waved his hand dismissively.

"Agnes," I said, more to myself than anyone else.

"She used to work here until I fired her ass. Bitch acted like she was Cleopatra or some shit." His face wore a look of contempt. "Motherfucker got too big for her britches. I had to cut that bitch loose."

"I've never been to a club before where there are girls called Agnes and Gwendoline."

He smiled temporarily. "Before I came here there were bitches called Candy, Bambi, Missy, Ginger, Angel, all kinds of fucked up shit. When I took over I made it my mission to fire all those bitches. Motherfucker can't run a business with no hoe called Candy."

I laughed. "What have we got now?"

He leaned forward, eyes wide. "Now we've got Emily, Clementine, Dorothy, Lucille, Vera and Gwendoline. Respectable names. Names that take a motherfucker to a happy place."

"These girls from overseas?" I paused. "I didn't think those kind of names were in circulation nowadays?"

"They ain't their real names. I christened those bitches."

"Couldn't you have just kept the Candys of this world and just renamed them?"

"We're not rebadging cars up in this motherfucker. This is big business. Besides, those bitches were tarnished. Punters knew their names."

"And every mole."

"Damn right. Those bitches would suck the chain off a bike if there was money in it." He shot me a look of disgust. "I get these bitches tested twice a month. A little clinic I know."

"You dress these girls, too?" I was referring to Gwendoline and her nun act.

He smiled knowingly. "You saw that shit, huh? A little thing I've been working on to make some extra money. I figured the more clothes these bitches wear, the more money the punters have to throw at them to take that shit off."

"I did think the nun looked out of place."

"I had a girl here about a month ago. Her name was Yasmin, I called the bitch Valerie. She wasn't bad, had the punters throwing centuries at her. A few weeks in she comes to see me, tells me she's quitting, that she's found, God."

"The divine virus."

"She says she can't take her clothes off no more because in the eyes of God she'd be a sinner. I told her that even God had needs."

"And she swallowed that?"

"Like a load from Brad Pitt. Gwen's act is a tribute to her."

The door burst open and Crabb entered. He was out of breath and hunched over, hands on his knees.

"Motherfucker, can't you knock?" Eddie bellowed as Crabb, still hunched over raised a hand apologetically.

"The...Latvian" He squeezed out. "...is...here." He reached for the back of his head with his hand and looked at its findings; he was bleeding. He'd been clubbed from behind.

Eddie picked up the revolver from the table and placed it in his lap. He asked me to be quiet and stay where I was. The door would cover me and unless the Latvian decided to scan his surroundings, I'd be free to jump out of the cake and surprise our guest. I was to wait patiently for Eddie to give me the signal then I was to make some noise and distract our guest. A large, burly looking individual strolled into the room. He had short blonde hair, hazel eyes and a tattoo on the back of his neck. He went straight to the mahogany desk, his back to me.

"You have money?" He asked fiercely in broken English.

"I ain't payin' shit. I already told your boss that. Now turn around and get out before I lose my temper."

"Funny guy." He placed a hand on the desk, glared at Eddie. "You give me money or I kill girls." He used his other hand to reach into his jacket pocket and pull out a Colt .22.

Eddie looked at him, at the gun, then at me, his eyes widened slightly. It was time to shine. I cleared my throat loudly forcing the big Latvian's head to spin around, completely forgetting about Eddie. Eddie not wasting an opportunity lunged forward, grabbed the man by the back of the neck and slammed his head hard into the desk. The guy groaned as the bone in his nose splintered causing a river of red to erupt. It sprayed across the desk like a burst water pipe. Eddie grabbed the guy by whatever hair he could find and lifted his head up.

"Tell your boss no dice, motherfucker. He wants money he better go to the bank because he's getting shit from Eddie Randall. You got that?!" Eddie slammed the man's head back on the desk. "Crabb! Get this piece of shit out of here."

Crabb gingerly got to his feet, placed the man's arm around his neck and slowly hauled the big Latvian out of Eddie's office leaving a trail of blood in his wake. Eddie slumped down in his chair behind the desk. I looked at the mess the Latvian had made on the desk.

"Friend of yours?"

"Assholes have been trying to get their hands on money from this club since I've been here. They had a deal with the previous owner. I told them that shit ended the minute I took over."

"It looks like they might take some persuading." I glanced at Eddie. "Who was that guy?"

"His name's Jazeps. He's Victor Scalzo's, right-hand man. Motherfucker has been shouting the odds around here for a few weeks."

"He always tooled up?"

"Scalzo doesn't like firearms, never touches them. I guess his boy got ideas above his station."

"What the hell happened here?" A voice came from behind me.

I recognised the voice, but I didn't want to turn around. I did anyway.

"Was I not clear enough?" I looked her right in the eyes. "I told you to stay in the car."

"I saw a guy carried out. I thought you were in trouble."

"Maybe the guy was drunk."

"They usually kick the crap out of drunks around here when they throw them out?"

Eddie began laughing like a loon behind the desk. "I like this bitch."

Her head turned sharply. "Bitch?" She was shooting daggers at him. "Who are you calling a bitch?"

"Feisty one, huh?" He leaned back in his chair and sniggered. "Your girl's got some balls. I like that."

She looked at me as if I was something she'd stepped in then looked back at Eddie. "I'm nobody's girl."

"Listen, Rocky, we're going. Come on." I placed a hand on her back, pushed her in the general direction of the door and ushered her out.

"Keep those hands up, champ!" Eddie shouted as we left his office.
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Post September 29th 2017, 9:06 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
(During a scheduled EAW Network NEO show)

As always, the show starts with the same ramble, Sinister Ace now has a favourable director that goes by the name Bo Maro.

Bo Maro: Welcome to the inaugural EAW Network special episode of the “Aces Of Spades Show.”

Here, I have a question for you, Mr. Bo Maro. Doesn’t it feel good to be managing, interviewing, and directing one of the greatest wrestler and boxer in the entire world right now? I mean, if you think of it, you’re perfect for me.  You’re more handsome and charismatic than the entire roster, look at you.

Bo Maro: Well…. The reason I chose to manage you is because I think you’ve got potential in the professional wrestling business. I’ve been managing S.O.B’s my entire life. But you, you’re the next big thing. You, my sir. Is everything that NEO needs.

I mean, that’s very true. How about we talk about the man who I beat.

Bo Maro: Oh yeah, why don’t u send little Daryl Kinkade a message.

Alright.

Bo Maro: In, 1.. 2.. 3… CUT!

On September 27th, 2017. One of the biggest monumental debuts in all of EAW history. I faced Daryl Kinkade in my first official wrestling match. Like I said, he will be a walk in the park. I proved many of his reasons wrong by pinning him at the middle of that squared circle. Three numbers, One… Two… Three… I beat him.. Fair and square. But, many people say that It wasn’t a fair win because I used some sort of brass knuckles to defeat Daryl Kinkade . Well guess what, who cares. I picked up a win and that’s what Daryl Kinkade couldn’t do. That match is now in the past and doesn’t matter anymore. What matters now, is the future. What is now going to be blocking to my road of devastation. The answer is that on October 3rd, I will face The Revenant. The Revenant, my sir. You’ve got some similarities between you and I. We’re both experienced and skilled in combat sports. I’m the best in boxing, you’re the best in MMA. I must say, I can lose in this match. I’ve had Mixed Martial Arts training a bit. Although I’ve had a bit of training, I basically don’t have any experience in MMA.  I would like to indulge you on a little comparison. A big money boxing match that recently happened, and it was between one of the best boxers in the world, Floyd Mayweather against one of the best MMA guys in the world. This is basically how you and I are alike. Do you know who came out of that boxing match victorious. Floyd Mayweather. But, it was a boxing match, not a wrestling match. I will propose this. On October 3rd. My second ever match in professional wrestling. The Greatest Boxer Alive, vs. the man who excels at MMA. This will be a close and a  fair wrestling match. I’m looking forward to this.

Bo Maro: Let me add a bit of points to what you said.

This man, Sinister Ace. He will eat you alive on the 3rd of October. The month of October, the season of Autumn and Fall. The Revenant, this is the month where you will truly fall. You’re gonna be the exact opposite of revenant, you’re going to fall to the ground and stay back where you belong. Where you belong? Most likely, Hell. If Shackleford wins that match and faces you at NEO: Frontline. You’re going back to where the Demons resides. It is time for you to fall. You’re gonna keep talking and talking of how Sinister Ace is so cocky and ignorant. But, you’re just going to end up talking your career into tumbling and toppling. You should be scared of Sinister Ace. No one is going to be dominant and successful like him, ever. I mean ever like no one will ever see this man again. This is a message to everyone else in NEO including The Revenant. You show respect to this man or you’re going descend back to the lower leagues. This man, is what the future is going to be. Thank you for coming to this EAW Network Special, “The Ace of Spades Show.” Goodbye, and have a good day.

Sinister Ace: Uhm. What he said.
Daryl Kinkade
Post September 29th 2017, 1:48 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Daryl sits on a couch in his flat. No C22 TV graphic appears, there's minimal light in the room and Daryl doesn't crack a smile. He pulls his hood back but doesn't look up at the camera.

After I signed my contracted with EAW, I was certain I'd made the right decision, but once I'd made my debut in NEO I was questioning whether or not I had. I'd just convincingly beaten three other guys, the crowd were cheering my name, the guys on commentary were singing my praises and everything seemed good in the world. Then, after a quick shower and a warm down, I discovered my reward. Jerking the curtain again, against some boxer making his debut. Meanwhile, Kenny Schmidt gets a high profile tag match despite rolling out of the ring like a pussy after taking a moonsault.

Roll forward a week and I'm really starting to doubt my decision to come here. I lost my match, normally I'd say no biggie. I was always brought up to accept defeat graciously, learn from it and move on. However, the manner in which I lost this one makes it hard for me to stick to my own rules. The ref missed not one, not two but three, THREE fucking opportunities to disqualify Sinister Ace. OK, so he can claim ignorance on the low blow and the brass nucks as he was 'unsighted', but what's his excuse for not DQing Sinister when he grabbed hold of him and used him as a human shield? Or was he unsighted for that one as well? Then, just to really rub it in, some laccy thrusts next weeks card in my face. Last week I beat three men on my debut and get fuck all, Sinister cheats his way to victory and gets rewarded with The Revenant in the main event!

Seriously?

Is that how it works down here in NEO? Display talent and potential and jerk the curtain, kick someone in the plums then bash them with brass nucks and here's a golden ticket to the main event.

Fuck about.

Daryl closes his eyes and takes a long deep breath, then slowly exhales.

So, here I am, sat in the dark in my flat, after just two weeks with the company and already I'm thinking that there's some sort of agenda against me. Is it because I don't have a boxing or MMA background? Or maybe it's because I don't have much of a gimmick? Or is it because I simply don't have the right 'look'? Or maybe, just maybe, I'm just being paranoid. After all I've only been here a couple of weeks, surely people wouldn't be trying to hold me back already?

Anyway, now I've finished having a less than subtle pop at the people who can control my career and progression within NEO, I suppose I should start to focus on my next opponents.

Ryo Nakahara and Woogieman.

For the first time Daryl looks up at the camera. He has a blank look on his face but a mischievous glint in his eye.

I could sit here and tell you all how amazing I am and that last week was just a glitch. I could sit here and tell you how I'm going to destroy Woog and Ryo to avenge my defeat. I could spend my time saying just how shite those two are and how amazing I am. Or there's the training montage approach where I just show everyone how prepared I am.

I could do all of that.

But I won't.

Given my current mindset, after just two weeks here, I might spend the next week getting smashed every night, chasing girls and then sleeping it all off the next day. I might even fuck off back to London and turn up, jet lagged and confused on Wednesday night.

But I won't.

I'll most likely just sit here, in the dark and wait for Woog and Nak to make an appearance an take it from there. So guys, over to you. Let's see what you've got.

Daryl picks up something from the sofa and throws it over the camera, ending the broadcast.
Shackleford
Post September 29th 2017, 12:03 pm by Shackleford
*camera opens at a charity car wash. All members of the community seem to be pitching in. Seems to be recorded on a mobile phone. Camera man makes his way through the crowds. You see Shackleford waxing a Gran Torino, whilst talking to the owner, an elderly man. They share a laugh as the camera man (CM) interrupts*

CM: Your a fraud!!! Revenant showed us your true face! Your just another self righteous ass!!

*Shackleford is noticeably angry, but apologised to the elderly man and calls over another volunteer to finish the waxing. He walks towards the camera man*

CM: Don't touch me! Don't touch me!!!!

Shackleford: How dare you interrupt this event!

CM: You don't fool me! Revenant showed the world that you don't care about these people. He will bring you to your knees!

Shackleford: *laughs* I thought Revenant was out there thinking he's some kind of crime fighting vigilante, but you believe he's fighting corruption and injustice? Really!? No mate, he's in his penthouse not giving two shits about anyone but himself. But when there's a crowd around he suddenly becomes this social justice wanker. Exacting 'justice' on the 'corrupt'.

CM: Your a liar! Revenant warned us about people like you! Twisting words to turn him into the bad guy. But you wont win. Revenant will punish you for your crimes!

Shackleford: What crimes?! What gives Revenant the right to judge anyone? This isn't justice, it's bloody tyranny. The only corruption is what he does to weak minded individuals like yourself, brainwashing you until you come out with a video camera accusing his next opponent of being a bloody criminal! Don't you see how stupid this all is?

CM: Stop talking about Revenant like that! I won't let you talk about Revenant like that.

*Camera begins to shake and move to fast to focus but you can hear the camera man lunge for Shackleford. Then here him scream "let me go!"*

Shackleford: your a danger to yourself and everyone else here, stop struggling, you'll be unconscious soon.

*The camera drops. You see Shackleford pick up the phone*

Shackleford: Revenant, I'm not sure what message your trying to spread or how honest your intentions are. But innocent people are coming into the firing line. You don't have to like me or how I do business to recognise my senserity. Stop with the stupid super hero lark. The only corruption is the brain washing your doing to the fans. The only injustice is that your allowed to get away with it. You may be a superhero but I'm a working class hero. You appointed yourself judge, jury and executioner whilst I earned my role as the man of the people.
Who's the real villain? The fans boo me but at least they know me and my intentions because I hide nothing. What you see is what you get. No smoke, mirrors or fancy spandex suit, Im the genuine article. But you'll find that out soon enough.

*Shackleford ends the recording.*
The Revenant
Post September 28th 2017, 7:38 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 6

(During a scheduled EAW Network NEO show)

As always with these mini shows on the network, the announcers began quipping and talking away after the last midcard match. “You know smith, I’m starting to wonder if The Revenant’s gonna turn up today”. “What makes you say that, he’s always turned up post a victory”. “I dunno smithy, just something about the booking for NEO: Frontline, Brandon, and other brands, makes me feel a bit different going into thi-”.

The announcer was cut off, as the lights flashed between dim and crackling, before “For whom the bell tolls” began playing, the bell sounding out, as several people within the audience began to cheer. Some dry ice and smoke coming from the tunnel under the large, purple, ‘NEO’ letters. And then, he appeared.

Walking out of the tunnel, the military longcoat/robe attire he’d wore for much of the weeks he’d been here. Walking at a brisk pace, this time on the way down, he pulled off the hood, taking the robe off and placing it on one of the ring ropes as he passed, half folded. Jumping up onto the ring, he leaned under the ropes and entered the ring, the referee handing him a microphone. As the audience cheered, he lifted the mic, as they quieted down.

He paused, looking around shortly before speaking...

“It’s been Three weeks….Three weeks I’ve been here, Three Weeks since I announced my mission, Three weeks since I carved a small name for myself here on NEO….”.

“As you all know, I successfully survived the Fatal Fourway, took Bad Guy Brandon down fairly, though he may whine about it as cheating, and beat the notorious ‘Absolute Wrestler’ just last night…”.

“I won’t lie, it’s been a short run so far, but it isn’t stopping in any sense of the word. You see as much as Brandon likes to try and Spin it to his own perspective, as much as he might like to try and say I’m corrupt, let alone how I’ve not only took down several manipulative, Greedy, and deserving people, but I’ve done so with No personal Gain. What have I gained Brandon, by carving my way through 5 men? Did I Steal the New Breed Championship? Have I become NEO’s new General Manager? Have I gotten millions upon millions of dollars from money matches? No”.

“You see what they don’t get, is that I’m not in this for the money. I’m not in this for championship ‘title shots’, and I certainly haven’t been in this for the reasons You have Brandon, to manipulate, break, and destroy the future careers of many more up and coming competitors in the EAW. Your whole fallacy you call a ‘message’, That The Revenant who kicked your [Censored], is really just as corrupt as the people he tries to stop? It’s just that, A fallacy, a lie, made by you to explain to yourself why you lost to a talent who’s been here less than a month”.

“Face it Brandon. I acknowledge the efficiency and skill of my opponents: Banner, Zero, and Willow were all skilled, and have the potential to best even the best of champions, Nakahara is called the ‘Absolute Wrestler’ for a Reason. You, Brandon. I saw it in the ring, I saw you, researched you in the past. You were strong once, but now you’re just a tired, broken, sorry man with weak knees, and a shoulder than seemingly gave him delusional brain damage. You claim you could beat me, yet even when you had me on the ropes, even when you had so many perfect opportunities to atleast try and best me, you couldn’t. That one punch, the spilled milk you cry over, It’s your scapegoat to blame me for a crumbling career, and a nonexistent legacy”.

“If you want to be brought down again Brandon, if you want to run head first into a brick wall, and add your cranium to your already long list of injuries. Face Schackleford, and show the world if you’re even worthy to continue to try and fight”.

The Revenant paused, looking around, he cracked his neck, “Just because Brandon managed to whine so hard Lioncross gave in, doesn't mean I’m stopping, there’s an endless list of people in NEO who need to pay. Sinister Ace…”.

Some of the crowd “wooed” while others booed the wrestler. “Another one of the cocky, manipulative vultures who believe that they’re untouchable, that their sins won’t come back to haunt them. Ace, You call yourself the ‘Best Boxer in the World’, well let’s see how The Best Boxer in the World holds up against one of the best MMA fighters in the world. Get your gloves on, west coast boy….”. The Revenant gave a sideways thumbs up, before giving it a thumbs down, with the Bell sounding and ‘for whom’ playing immediately afterwards.

Tossing the microphone to the referee before exiting the ring, he put his coat - robes back on as he made his way back up the ramp. As The Revenant reached the tunnel, he peered partially backwards, before entering the dark tunnel.

“Well looks like the upcoming NEO cards are about to get interesting, Who says the NEO roster isn’t great smith?”, “a bunch of Dynasty fanboys, that’s who mark. Stay tuned for after this, we’ve got another exciting talent up next. The announcers closed out, as the NEO house show continued.
Alex Reynolds
Post September 28th 2017, 8:35 am by Alex Reynolds
Immediately after the match with Shackleford.

I'd been searching the backstage area for almost twenty minutes. There was no sign of Ryan Wilson or his partner in crime Azrael. I banged my fist hard against the wall as blood continued to seep from my head wound. I'd given the slip to several concerned NEO staff members and a couple of medics. I wouldn't be able to stay out of their way forever. I knew eventually I'd have to get the laceration seen to. It would have to wait though, at least for the moment. I had bigger fish to fry. I went out to the parking lot. Maybe those chancers would be too busy congratulating each other after tonight's performance and would have forgotten all about their getaway. There were only two cars in the parking lot and neither of them looked familiar. At the far end there were a couple of production trucks, but they would have to be truly stupid to hole up in any of those. It was a cool night. The kind of coolness that presents itself after a thunderstorm. I wiped a small river of blood away from my right eye. It was beginning to blur my vision and on top of that, it stung like hell. I reached for my jaw and a sudden, sharp pain made me wince. It felt stiff and a little painful. Shackleford was a big bloke which meant that when he hit you, you stayed hit. It was like being hit by a freight train. I had no problem with Shack, he'd been as good as his word; he'd brought his 'A' game and then some. It was just a shame that the match had played out the way it did. Shack was a proud man and he had all the tools to get the job done without any interference. I couldn't imagine him being happy with the way the win came about. That made two of us. Nobody likes to pick up questionable victories. What ifs only serve to bring a man down.

An ambulance came racing into the car park with sirens blaring. It pulled up sharply a few feet away from me and two paramedics jumped out and raced towards the building I'd just came out of. I turned around as three men exited the same building carrying a body on a makeshift gurney. The trio stopped dead in their tracks as the two paramedics reached them. There was a lot of conversing and nodding of heads before the two medics took control of the makeshift contraption and came running towards me. The figure on the gurney revealed itself. It was Hank Harris. The guy who had helped me when I was in a pickle the previous week. Now here he was a battered and bloody mess. His face was in disarray. It was stained with dry blood and various pieces of rubbish from the dumpster. The face was swollen and there was a lot of discolouration. He'd be sore for a while that was for sure. I placed my hand on his chest and assured him that I'd get even with those two. I promised that when this was all over they'd regret what they had done to both him and myself. His eyelids flickered briefly, but that was it. He made no rousing speech or gripped my hand like they do in the movies. He'd been beaten mercilessly, who knew if he'd ever come back the same man again. The medics informed me that they had to leave. I nodded and moved aside. One of them asked me about the cut on my head, I told them I was fine and that I was going back inside the building now to get it stitched up. I wasn't.

I sat down on the damp tarmac and contemplated my next move. It wasn't in my nature to sit back and wait patiently. I was more of a shoot first and ask questions later, kind of a guy. It was apparent that those two had hightailed it the moment they had done a number on Hank. There was no way that they had been around when Wilson's music had interrupted my match with Shack. It was glaringly obvious that they didn't have the guts to stick it out after pulverising Hank at the beginning of the broadcast. That meant that someone had played the music for them. I turned towards the two production trucks. One was black with NEO emblazoned on the side of it in gigantic purple letters, the other was white and had several faces of NEO's finest decorating it. The side doors on the black truck were sealed which meant that they were locked and done for the night or I'd have to cause a ruckus to get the damned things open. The white had several steps leading up the back of it. The door was open, not fully, about enough for me to deduce that there must be someone still inside it. I walked energetically towards it, mounted the small steps and threw open the door. I didn't see the point in knocking. A small, dark-haired, bespectacled man in his mid-twenties span around in a blue swivel chair and looked at me with wide eyes. He swallowed hard and leaned back slightly in his chair. I didn't want to take his reaction as an admission of guilt, but I was bloody, cold and pissed off.

"You been in here all night?" I asked, with no hint of the anger that was burning inside of me in my voice.

He swallowed hard again and reached for the optical mouse. "I-I-I don't know wh-

I shut him down instantly. "Keep your hands where I can see them."

He pulled away from the mouse and raised both his hands in the air as if this was some kind of stick-up.

"Put your hands down, kid. I'm not John Dillinger." I sat on the edge of the desk a few feet away from him. "Who played the music?" I didn't see the point in prolonging the matter.

"Music?" His voice trembled.

He was stalling. I'd wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I could see the guilt written all over his face. It was etched on every crease and crevice of his visage. "THE MUSIC!" I yelled forcing him to almost fall off his seat.

He placed his hands on his thighs and began to rub them furiously. "They just said play the music when the match nears its conclusion."

I leaned forward a little and gave him my meanest stare. "Who said?"

He kept glancing at the monitor that was just out of my view. "Mr Wilson." He said, his hands now shaking in his lap.

Even though I knew it, it still felt good to get confirmation. Typical Wilson using a lackey to do his dirty work. "I take it you didn't offer your services for free?"

He laughed out of nervousness. The situation was becoming increasingly unbearable for him. "No, I didn't."

I glared at him. "How much?" I was fighting the urge to crack his skull.

"Fifty dollars."
He dropped his head as the words came out of his mouth. I could almost smell the guilt and shame oozing out of his pores.

I laughed. "You're the kind that would sell his own mother." I slid off the desk, grabbed the monitor and turned it towards me. "Tut, tut." It revealed naked pictures of middle-aged women hosing each other down in grotty looking surroundings. "This is where your fifty dollars are going I take it?"

He stared at me silently. The cat had got his tongue.

I looked at the screen, then back at him, I smirked. "Watch yourself, kid. You don't want to lose your job over some saggy tits."

"You, won't..." He swallowed hard, not for the first time during our encounter. "...you won't tell my bosses?"

I tapped my hand on his shoulder playfully. "Don't forget to clean your browser history." I laughed and exited the truck.

It felt good to be back out in the cool, night air. It would feel even better when my hands were around that snake Wilson's neck. From here on out it was no holds barred. He'd need eyes in the back of his head to keep up with the games that I intended to play with him. Maybe I could've allowed the first indiscretion to slip by me. He'd claimed that he hadn't intended to almost cripple me when he mangled my neck. I thought his explanation was dubious at best. After all, he had motive; he was in my shadow with aspirations of becoming number one, he needed me out of the way. After beating him I felt that it had levelled the scores. We were even. This time, however, I didn't think I could let it go so easily. You see, it wasn't about climbing the ladder of success now. It wasn't about chalking up another routine victory over him.

You don't seem content with just riding my coattails, you want to pull the damned things off. We have passed the point of no return. No amount of grovelling or lame excuses is going to pacify me this time, Willy. We are on a collision course and one of us is going to be put out of action for good. You're not going to know when it's coming, but you can rest assured my little Canadian friend that it is. The axe is about to fall on that inflated head of yours and there isn't a damn thing that you or anyone else can do about it. So I'm telling you, Willy, step out of my shadow and let the spotlight of greatness fall upon you!
The Revenant
Post September 27th 2017, 10:29 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 5

The song "For whom the bell tolls" plays in the background as The Revenant walks back through the tunnel. The battles have been getting harder each week, as more apparent, as The Revenant catches his breath, staff members openly avoiding him as he enters the back. 

"Revenant-" The reporter seemingly appeared behind him, catching the fighter offguard, shaking his head. "There's been a buzz backstage tonight, after your battle with Ryo Nakahara, it's been going around Bad Guy Brandon's pushing to face you at NEO: Frontline, placing you on the card, how do-". 

The Revenant simply grabbed the top of the mic, Lawson let go, as the Revenant grabbed hold and tilted the camera upwards. 

"Banner......Brandon.......Nakahara...." The Dreadknight pointed 3 fingers up upon saying the names. "For three weeks I've been lurking on NEO, Stopping Corruption, taking down those who deserve justice. In three weeks, I've faced 5 men in all of the matches, and have gone undefeated. 3 Times, all those men Vowed to take me down, that 'The Revenant was weak', 'Justice doesn't matter in EAW', That I'm just 'A Hypocrite'". 

"Nakahara, the self proclaimed 'Absolute Wrestler', tapped out when he faced me in my last match.....And than was without the 'Cheat' I used, 'Bad Guy'. You're so worked up like a child, that I used the same tactics, 'Heels' and 'Champions like you' use, that you went and cried to Lioncross to face me in a rematch". 

"I don't have the time or care to listen to your whining Brandon, and trust me, I've heard it All Damn Week leading up to this. If you can keep your weak knees from giving out on you, I'll meet you for a Rematch, and then I'll Bury you for a second time, This time, you any shred of credibility, and your Career ....". 

"I'll be back tomorrow, and then I'll tell the fans of NEO, Who's next to face Justice...". 

The Revenant hands the microphone back to Lawson, shoving it against her shoulder as he marched off, straightening her collar. "Looks like The Revenant's more vocal than we've seen in the past few weeks. Check back tomorrow On the EAW Network, to see 'Who's next' on The Revenant's list....." 

"Say for after the commercial, next we've got an interesting encounter from the Trapsoul, Axl Willow". 

(The Camera cuts out, as it cuts to commercial, for the next Card match). 
Ryan Wilson
Post September 26th 2017, 8:24 pm by Ryan Wilson
Isn't cute?
That promo from the Willow? 
Poor little boy lost his boo and now he drifts from paycheck to paycheck believing nothing else matters than getting her back. 

It's cute, it's also disgustingly pathetic. Lame, stupid and weak! 
Poor wittle twang you lost your life's joy and so you roam like an empty shell of yourself not giving a damn and not caring. 

And what about all the trash you talk about the Neo Brand? 
Like the old saying goes ''Wutcha Talkin' Bout Foo?''. You must be wasted to think the way you do about the ultimate stepping stone to something better. But you see, I'm not your average bear. Do I want to go upwards to one of the major shows? Of course I do, but until that day comes where I get called up NEO is my home. And I'll defend it's interest with brutal and savage intensity! To me NEO is where it's at! It's where it's all about, it's where the action is and it's where the future is. So you puke your verbal diarrhea about it being something no one remembers once they are elsewhere and I say you're really just a narrow one track minded idiot AND a broken record. All you care about is your girl? I think she deserves better than you with that attitude. You don't deserve love from a girlfriend real, plastic or imaginary with the way you're running your mouth. Chicks don't dig the depressed gimmick. You sound like one of those lazy sacks of shit who lost their job and are sucking the money of good hard working citizens living, no, leaching away on welfare money. 

I get it. I do.
I get it, trash and pointless.
I get it: YOU are trash Axl Willow and YOU are pointless. 

You are an expenditure on the EAW's finance, you are an expandable asset and a worthless one to boot. You are a waste of air time, time that could be given to men who actually busts their chops to make something out of this brand. You are a waste of space, a waste of resources and the more I look at you the more I think you don't belong here. Not only on NEO but within the EAW. You want a paycheck? Fucking WORK for it bitch! Your job is not to mop around, cry bitch and complain! You've been signed to kick ass and do promos! And I gotta tell ya Bub you've sucked at both recently! You think your boo will want you back when you half ass your life away? Hell maybe I should try to show her a good time! You know, show her what one of the hardest worker on the NEO brand can bring to a woman. How mad would that make you uh? To see her by my side? Picture it, let it drive you nuts just a little. Aren't you getting motivated yet? Don't you feel like wanting to drop me on my ass? Don't you want to show your girl she's worth fighting for? I'm very much tempted to give a shot to your little Sunshine, to give her a taste of a REAL man! One that will sincerely care for her and make her feel like a Goddess. 

What are you gonna do Axl? Are you going to let me try to steal your gal? Or will you let me swoop her off her feet and fall in love with me? Show me what you've got tomorrow night! Let me feel it! Make me feel you actually give a shit bout your little Sunshine. I mean REALLY give a shit! After all, you don't care about anything.. Right? 

Do something about it.
Or are you nothing but a stupid like bitch? 
Daryl Kinkade
The flip side
Post September 26th 2017, 1:48 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Daryl Kinkade stands alone, outside. The sun is slowly going down, there's a chill in the air and fog is slowly rolling in. He has his head angled slightly towards the sky and his hands in his pockets. He takes a deep breath, sighs and begins to talk.

Sinister, Sinister, Sinister, you boring, monotone, one track son of a bitch. Will you please, for everyone's sake, please just change, the fucking, record!

Seriously, get some new material and for the love of God, will you please think before you speak? "I'm not the best. The definition of the best is simply me" Really? Well? What is it? Are you the best or not? Look, we know you're angry, we know you can box and we know you don't like any wrestler who you consider to be an 'Indy Darling'.

Whoop-de-fucking-do.

So what? Who cares? You've spouted the same shit since you arrived here in NEO and quite frankly, I and I imagine anyone who has had the displeasure of hearing you is bored.

A light rain starts to fall, Daryl drops his head and pulls his hood up.

Now, me, I'm a bit less two dimensional than you. Yeah, so far all I've done is this Catch 22 TV. I've been a bit of a joker, I've told some stories and I've sat around in my pants eating burgers and trying to build up a fan base by being all nice and family friendly. Well, that's one side of me. That's the side that most people see and most people like. It's the side that sell merchandise and gets the higher ups all hot and sweaty about how much money you're going to bring in for them, because let's face it, that's all the guys in the glass castle at the top of this game are worried about.

Then, there's the...I wouldn't say dark side, more like someone's turned down the dimmer switch a bit. It's a side of me I'm not a big fan of myself, but it's a part of me none the less and I embrace it from time to time. It's a side of me that makes me want to throw on some dark clothes, go out into the fog with my headphones on and be alone. 

It's also the side of me that emerged when I retired three of my best friends in this business in the space of three weeks. They were guys I called family, the bond between us was stronger than anything and yet, I still retired them. Not just in a loser leaves town match or loser gets fired match or some other stipulated match. No, I threw one of them of the stage through tables and tech equipment, one of them I drugged to make sure I could win our big title match and the final one, the guy I'd known since we were three years old, him, I drove mad. I made him lose all his morals, all self respect, all sanity, to the point he now resides in a retreat in Japan where he is trying to regain some sense of normality.

You might wonder why I'm telling you all this Sinister, and knowing what you're like you'll probably have switched off already or just picked a few choice aspects of what I've said to suit your own needs, but there is a reason.

If I can do all that to three guys I called family, then what the fuck am I going to do tomorrow night? Seriously, can you tell me that? If I can drug and beat and turn my 'family' into psychotic jibbering wrecks who need years of rehab, then what the actual fuck am I going to do to a common, run of the mill bully like you?

Daryl gasps in mock horror and throws his hands to his face

Did...did...did I just call you a bully? Whoops, well, someone had to. After all, aside from boring the shit out of everyone, the only other thing you've actually done since your arrival is threaten some cameramen and a couple of directors. Well done Ace, well done.

Well, tomorrow night you'll step into the ring with someone who isn't scared of you. Someone who can, and will, fight back. Someone who won't be intimidated if you wave those big old meat hooks around. Someone who won't hesitate to kick seven shades of shit out of you.

So, Sinister, still feeling so cocky? I kind of hope you are, it only adds to the fun when the bully thinks he's untouchable.

Daryl looks up at the sky again, letting the rain fall on his face before wandering off into the fog, in the general direction of the City.
Axl Willow
Post September 26th 2017, 11:09 am by Axl Willow

3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 5OzOEF4

3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 ITWTLaG

"Heh', you know I really don't get how you all can do it man. I really don't. Flap your trap, talk all the pointless 'ish in the world and for what? Don't you guys get it man? We're trash! We're the toys that no-one wanted! The extras in your favorite movie! Worthless man, that's what we are. Worthless. Think I'm wrong? Think you're going to be a hero and puff ya' chest out and say that I'm a liar? Go ahead', do it. Does it really, and I mean reeeeeally look like I care about your opinion man? Because' if for the slight reason you think that I do? Lean over and please allow me to slap some sense into you because I don't. I don't care about Ryan Wilson, I don't care about Azrael, I don't care about Kenny Schmidt, and I damn sure don't care about NEO Wrestling. We're pawns! Pawns man! Pawns in the game of chess that these clowns are trying to run on this brand, but does anyone say anything? Nah'. They've got too much to lose man, but... but what happens when a man comes around.... a man that's lost everything.... the love of his life.... You see hahaha... That's when things start to get just a little bit.... sketchy. What happens when a man doesn't care about his job security? What happens when the only thing running through my-ahem-excuse me, what happens when the only thing running through a mans' mind is getting his true love back? See, that man would be bound to say things truthfully and honestly, so why hide it huh'? Really, why hide it? TRAPSOUL and NEO Wrestling just don't fit, and I'll be damn sure to tell you that NEO Wrestling' isn't going to be my rebound for Little Miss Sunshine. Hey, don't take this as ill' will tho'. Don't take it as personal, because it's not, I'm sure these pawns and yes-men on this brand will gladly keep scratchin' and clawin' away at the shot to grab a one way ticket out of this joint', but me? Nah'. I gotta' plan, ten steps ahead of the game already, and not a damn soul is going to tell me otherwise. These' aren't hateful words tho', really they ain't. See what these are? These are just my confessions, so Kenny? My partner for the night! Let me go ahead and warn you about these confessions buddy, see what these confessions mean is that when that bell rings? When I'm on the apron and you're in the middle of the ring fighting for that ticket out of here like the pawn that you are? I'll be relaxin'. I'll be in my head thinking about what color brick road I need to travel down to find the Wonderful Wizard of Sunshine. Good luck on takin' that beating tho'! It'll be your L, not mine! Wait.... wa-wait.... But.... Mr. TRAPSOUL, whatever could you mean?! I know, you prolly' saying that to yourself right now, and let me explain in the simplest way I can. NEO Wrestling to TRAPSOUL is like Seinfeld to Television, nothing matters at the end of the day. Ain't nobody going to talk about this place once you leave, ain't nobody going to bring up ya' days at this hole in the wall, so who cares about wins and losses? I'll gladly take these L's for a paycheck and lay back thinkin' about all the ways I'm gonna' win back my Sunshine's heart. Until the next paycheck tho', take care everyone! I'll be watching the modern day Titanic known as NEO Wrestling sink under while makin' that payday. Don't worry 'bout TRAPSOUL, except you Little Miss Sunshine, these confessions just show how much I still miss yah', call me alright?"

Alex Reynolds
Post September 26th 2017, 10:24 am by Alex Reynolds
THE PINK POOCH

"Where getting in is only half the problem."

3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 Images14

The floor inside the club was literally shaking beneath my feet. A six-foot high golden statue of Athena, the goddess of war, was perched on a small white marble plinth. As I made my way past her I observed her trusty spear in her right hand. Her father's buckler - which bore the head of Medusa - was in the other. Her face and attire had been modified in order to catch the eye of the modern man. Her head was free of any kind of headpiece. This allowed her voluminous locks to flow freely and blow sensually in the breeze that was generated by the air conditioning overhead. It possessed a mixture of ancient charm and modern-day sex appeal. It wouldn't appeal to the purists, but I liked it. I clocked the bar on my right and made my way towards it. A small oriental fellow wearing the same tank top and shorts as pinky and perky was vigorously shaking a cocktail shaker while an overly excited blonde wearing an evocative red sequin dress with an open back, sat on a bar stool drooling at the prospect of tasting her beverage. I leaned against the bar, my elbow brushing lightly against the blonde's forearm.

She turned to face me. She looked as if her numbers had just come up. "The drink's here are to die for." She placed her hand on my arm and pulled a face. "Say, have you been in a fight?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Your clothes are funny." She pointed a finger at me. "Violence is never the answer." The finger that had started pointing at me was now wagging in the barman's direction. I think someone was a little tipsy. 

I shot her a polite smile. "You should see the other guy." She went back to staring at the guy behind the bar mixing her drink. He stopped dancing with it and poured the contents of the stainless steel shaker into a poco grande glass. The liquid was a vibrant bluish colour which reminded me of de-icer. She chugged it as if it were a dare. I glanced at her as she wiped the residue from her lips.

"You work here?" I wasn't a big fan of small talk, but I didn't feel comfortable just sitting there quietly.

"Do I look like I work here?" Her tone was neutral. I wasn't sure if she'd been offended by my question or flattered by it.

I opted against answering her question and focused on the bartender who was cleaning the inside of a glass with a towel. "Hey, can I get an orange juice?"

He immediately stopped, looked at the blonde then at me, then back at the blonde, then the two of them began to laugh.

I felt like the new kid at school. "I say something funny?" I tried to mask my annoyance.

"This isn't a country club." He replied caustically, then went right back to the business of cleaning the glass.

Clearly, manners weren't top of the list of priorities around here. The blonde nudged me with her elbow. "Don't pay any attention to him. He's always like that with outsiders."

She was beginning to give me the hump. "Didn't your mom ever tell you not to talk to strangers?"

"My mom told me many things." She hiccuped. "It doesn't mean that I have to listen."

I looked over my shoulder and watched as a dainty brunette dressed as a nun stepped up onto the oval-shaped platform that passed for a stage. A stainless steel pole was erected in the centre of it. She began her routine amid rapturous applause.

"That's Gwendoline." The blonde whispered in my ear.

I pulled away. "Nice name."

Gwendoline by now was upside down and hanging like a bat. The many men who had gathered at the foot of the stage were throwing bills at her as she defied gravity. At one point she managed to scoop up a couple of them with her mouth.

"She's the new girl." She placed a hand on my shoulder. "She's the reason this place is packed tonight."

I glanced at her and then at the hand on my shoulder. "You mind?"

She removed it, smiled weakly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise."

My focus returned to Gwendoline. "Why's she dressed like a nun?" I asked, eyes still on the performance.

"Boss's orders." I could hear her fiddling about with something behind me. "You got a light?"

"I don't smoke."

"That's not what I asked."

"Maybe you should have."

Gwendoline finished her routine, mopped up the bills that lined the stage floor and bowed to her adoring audience as if it were the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane.

I turned around and faced the blonde again. "You know a guy called Eddie Randall?"

The cigarette protruded from her lips like a stray fishtail. She took a long drag on it before blowing a plume of blue smoke into the air. "I might."

"Meaning?"

"You haven't exactly been nice to me have you?" Her voice was childlike and irritating.

"This isn't playschool, sweetheart." I pulled my wallet out, grabbed a small wad of notes, placed them on the counter and pushed them in her direction. "Eddie Randall?"

She reached for the money, but I got there first which forced her hand slap against the top of mine. She kept it there. "Yeah, I know him." She nodded her head at the stage. "His office is back there."

She took her hand off mine and I pulled away allowing her to take the money. "Don't spend it all at once."

She gave me a look of disdain. "Asshole."

I reached across her, snatched the cigarette from her mouth and crushed it in my hand. "It's a nasty habit. You ought to think about quitting."

I slid off the bar stool, headed off in the direction of Eddie's apparent office. I bumped into a small middle-aged man with dark brown receding hair and beady eyes. Half of his drink went over me and the other half over him. He looked down at his beige corduroy trousers, his face a combination of shock and anger.

"I hope you're going to buy me another one?" He said as he looked up at me.

"The blonde at the bar has just had a windfall." I pointed her out to him. "If you're nice to her, I'm sure she'll get you a replacement."

I walked purposefully toward the stage. I navigated the five small steps beside the stage and tossed aside the maroon curtain. A dark, beefy hand pushed me back.

"The fuck are you going?" The man walked through the curtain and eyed me suspiciously.

"I'm looking for Eddie. Eddie Randall." I kept my tone neutral.

"Yeah?" He looked me up and down. "And who the fuck are you?"

"Call me an old friend."

"I'll be calling you a motherfucking ambulance if you don't turn the fuck around and get out of my face."

Cleary this neanderthal was looking for a fight. His kind was always the same; they kept their brains in their fists. I looked casually over my shoulder. There was no way I could get away with decking this bloke even if I wanted to. I could drop him, but within ten seconds I'd have angry colleagues and potentially disgruntled customers to deal with. I toyed with the idea of bribery, but I knew it wouldn't fly. The guy looked he couldn't count for shit so I'd have to hand him the lot just to pique his interest. I'd have to bullshit this cretin.

I leaned into him, careful not to give him the impression that I was instigating something. I didn't want him to take my sudden movement as an act of war. "I've got something he might be interested in." I winked at him.

"He's not into that shit." He waved his huge paw dismissively. "Get out of here, faggot."

"No, you don't understand." I tapped the side of my nose with my index finger. "I've just come into a rather substantial amount of Charlie."

"The fuck you talkin' about?"

"The good shit. Big C; Florida snow; white horse; wacky dust?" My gangster speak wasn't what it should be, but I thought I'd done pretty well, all things considered.

"Man, get the fuck out of here!" His bear-like hand pushed against my chest once more. "Coming up in here dressed like a motherfucking bum asking for some bitch ass motherfucker named Charlie. Get yo' ass out of here!"

Either this bloke was extremely bad at this guessing game or he was a complete idiot. I was leaning towards the latter. "Ok, I got it." I paused for a moment to make sure he was looking at me. "Tell Eddie that he should have done something when Shawn Merrick hit me."

"Say what?" His face a contorted mess.

"Tell him that he should have stepped in when Shawn Merrick hit me."

When he didn't answer straight away I knew the information had gone in. Whether or not this imbecile had processed it was another matter. He smirked. "Okay, motherfucker I'll tell him." He raised a tightly clenched fist and waved it at me. "But if he doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about, I'm gonna fuck you up."

I wanted to inform this clown how things would really play out if he threw a punch at me, but I abstained. "Fair enough."

He disappeared back through the curtain.

"Crabb's always like that." A female voice said from behind me. "I think he was dropped on his head a few times when he was a baby."

I turned around and was faced with the blonde from the bar. She didn't look too bad now that I could see the whole package. "I can't imagine that guy as a baby."

She smiled, her teeth glistened. "Have you known Eddie long?"

"A few years."

"So you'll know all about the troubles?"

"Sure." I lied. I hadn't a clue what she was talking about, but I knew better than to tell her that.

"Scalzo and his mob." She let it sit for a moment. "One of these days there'll be an all-out war."

"You sure know a lot about Eddie's affairs considering you're this side of the curtain."

"I like to keep my ear to the ground."

Crabb came back through the curtain and nodded in my direction. "Okay, motherfucker, you win." He motioned for me to go behind the curtain.

She looked at me playfully. "Maybe I'll see you around?"

I climbed up the small steps beside the stage. "I wouldn't bet on it." I disappeared behind the curtain.
NEXTAGE
Post September 26th 2017, 4:56 am by NEXTAGE
Chapter #2
---------------------------------------------

(Multiple EAW reporters begin crowd Ryo as the camera begins to start rolling. You can see him in his training attire with Keiji keeping the hyena-like reporters away.)

Keiji: Alright alright, get away from the stars… you damn Hyenas! I’ll be answering your question as usual.

Reporter #1: Well how did you think about your client’s debut on NEO and what about his opponent?

(Keiji begins to smirk and laugh a bit)

Keiji: What a start for Ryo Nakahara! Kick to the head and ends it like only he can with a Blackout! As his manager, I can’t be any happier and looks like the next man to stop The Absolute Wrestler is a man by the name of “The Revenant”, unfortunately for Mr. Revenant. His faith was sealed when the pairing was made, I mean it’s not like he had to begin with… It sucks for him because if it was against anyone less, he probably had a better chance of winning.

Reporter 2: So you’re saying that Ryo Nakahara will win this match?

Keiji: Of course, tell me what is this so-called Revenant going to do? Is he going to beat Ryo Nakahara? The answer to that is a no. Like I said, he isn’t going to beat The Absolute Wrestler because for anything like that can be considered as an impossible goal out there. I’ll tell you that as the truth from the bottom of my heart.

(Keiji points towards Ryo Nakahara before turning back to the camera.)

No more questions will be answered because you’re going to hear the boldest and loudest statement from Keiji Taksuki about how my client is the top prospect right now on NEO.

This Revenant doesn’t have a chance in hell and honestly, he never will when paired in the ring against Ryo Nakahara. It’s unfortunate for him because that part of his faith will always be there, constantly haunting him to death! God must really hate him or some shit because the fact that he has to set in that ring on Wednesday against this man right here should be scaring The Revenant because this ain’t some low level, below average wrestler. Ryo Nakahara is one of the best coming out of the Rising Sun, the cream of the crop baby.

(Suddenly Ryo gets up and looks directly into one of the cameras with a silent but yet deadly stare.)

Ryo: Tell my opponent this… he will be broken and defeated by me. I’m going to rise in NEO, one Blackout at a time.

(Ryo leaves the scene with his training bag leaving Keiji to finish up.)

Keiji: Like Ryo said and he doesn’t even fully speak English. Ryo is on the rise, baby. He already started climbing the ranks of NEO and without any doubt, you can positively say he’s going to be one to carry this show to the best point. It started with Axl Willow last week and now it’s going continue against the self-proclaimed Revenant of whatever…One Blackout at a time.

One Blackout at a time is how all of you will see the rise of The One and Only, Ryo Nakahara.

Keiji and Ryo out!

(Keiji leaves the scene. As the crowd of reporters continues to hunt both him and Ryo about the match)
TheBadGuyBrandon
Think about who you are before you come for anyone else.
Post September 25th 2017, 11:16 pm by TheBadGuyBrandon
You know what I’m not afraid to say I got my ass handed to me last week and I can’t lie I came in and said somethings that were TRUE and they still are true. But I didn’t do what I said I would do, the fact of the matter is this, I sat and watched from backstage and heard everything that you said, I didn’t agree with you revenant, because you are what I call a FAKE! You don’t practice what you preach. And I know it, You know it and not to mention these fans know it. these people can see the fake in you! Atleast I can come out here and say I lost, there’s no excuse. You can come out here and make up all the fake corruption that’s going on inside EAW? That is a lie. You don’t believe that, I can hear it in your voice. You’re like someone’s older brother, you see how people around you are getting attention and nobody even takes a second look at you, so you just start acting up out of nowhere hoping-BEGGING for someone to notice you. But they don’t. so you start calling people corrupt and how fucked up they are, But again like I said before, You’re the corrupt one and this “calling out the corrupt society in EAW/NEO” is just a front of you begging for attention. I’m not giving you attention I’m giving you a notice YOU’RE JUST ANOTHER HELPLESS VICTIM!

So all that corrupt shit you’re saying save it! Because I don’t want to hear it, I came across people like you on my way to EAW and I beat people like you what happen last week was a lucky win, you hit me with a cheap shot. What don’t you get through your thick skull you’re in the same spot that I am and in the same building and in the same ring you’re not on Showdown,Dynasty or even voltage sorry to break it to ya! And you bleed like I bleed and just like everyone else on this card you have to prove yourself here. And by far you haven’t prove nothing but cry and complain how “corrupt” NEO is. Instead of staying quiet and silent showing the world what you made of first. Revanant Your “better than everyone else” attitude isn’t going to get you nowhere. And before you know it will be the one I look down on with my hand raised up high shaking my head thinking of what could’ve been.
I’m going to tell you like I tell these despicable fans You don’t gotta like me but You gonna respect me!
The Trickster Azrael
Post September 25th 2017, 9:59 pm by The Trickster Azrael
The promo begins with the opening of the old ecw and we saw the Mad Trickster who seems a little discouraged about what happened at the last show.

Azrael: Why? WHYYYY?!!? Why are you always there when I don't want you at my sight? Why you always appear at the moment then I didn't expect. At the moment that I have the situation under control. You're the like the guest that I never ask for a party or someone that we always pick last for a team. Karma...Sometimes...I hate you....I hate you because you always target the wrong people. Your target was Alex Reynold, not me, not Wilsy!! 

Just for being a bitch that you are Karma....I'm going to punish that Hank «  the Scorpion » Harris. I have nothing against this wrestler, he seems like an experienced wrestler, a good fella, someone that I could have a good laugh with, especially for his ridiculous family name...Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Some tell me something, Hank? Why did you decide to save the life of a rude boy with no manner like Alex Reynold? Is this a loser that you could relate to or you want a piece of me because you feel like it? If it's the case, you should have passed you by and say hi. It's always with a good handshake that we start a good fight....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Said the Mad Trickster while he shows his Joybuzzer at the screen.

Azrael: Now if you excuse me, I have to deal with my two opponent of this week.

He takes a brief moment of silence and then continues to speak.

Azrael: So why are we facing Axl Willow and Ken Schmidt? It's Doesn't make any sense. They aren't the target to kill. * Smile * Unless Karma decide to send two sacrificial lambs for me and Wilsy because I don't know but I'm not in the mood to make a Giraffe. I'm the mood to kill somebody that's is why I'm going to extract my wrath against them. I already told to myself that I will not tolerate failure. I'm sick of seeing him, I don't want him in my life. I want to be positive, I want to share my happiness with anyone in this ring.

Especially Ken Schmidt who this life seems like a Roller Coaster. He reminds me of a dear friend of mine, Yan Yungsung where anytime he encounters failure he goes deep into his alcoholism. He fails at everything, even in a Mahjong game. Have you ever play that? I Doubt because you're ain't Asian. So if I beat you this week will you be that kind of a man? Will you fall into the darkness if I crush your momentum with optimistic nature? That's will be kind of funny if your adventure ended at my hand. Well, at least you could say hi to Yan Yungsung....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Azrael shows his twisted grin.

Azrael:  And who is Axl Willow? Is he gonna do better than Ken? Did he have a sad story that he needs to share for Uncle Azrael? 

He looks at the left and put his hand near of his left ear to be ready to listen.

Azrael: WHAT?! Not an another one with a depressive life? Man, what did NEO think we are? Psychologist?  No, Wilsy and I, are just two Wrestlers who seek revenge because Alex Reynold fools us. He without this trump card that is Hank Harris......thanks to KARMA!!!

He releases a sigh.

Azrael:  And Karma better not be on my side when I'm done extracting my frustration to Willow and Ken because this is not the right time. If I ever want to be unlucky and sad, I'll go see Shaker Jones and ask him if he wants to take a beer with me and share my misfortune. Hell, I even go back to my previous life of being an enhancement talent.

Azrael chuckles a little bit.

Azrael: Unfortunately for those idiots fans who want to laugh at my misfortunes. That won't happen, I promise that this time, I'll be the one laughing at Karma when I'll be victorious with Wilsy. I will be the one who will have the honor to......

NA NA NA NA NA NA!!! SUCK ON THAT KARMA!!!!

He places his hands over his ears and sticks his tongue out to make a face.

Azrael: See you this Wednesday......folks....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And this promo ended with the same animation of the old ecw opening.
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Ye
Post September 25th 2017, 9:33 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Director: So-

Oh, did they assign a new director. Hmph….
Anyways, lets get back to the point. Don’t anger me and you’ll keep your job.

Director: As you-

Yeah, yeah. I saw his stupid promo. Start the footage already.

Okay, Daryl. You’re trying to convince, persuade and make me feel bad. Listen, you can be my dead grandmother and tell me stories. I. Do. Not. Care. You can tell me that i’m ignorant, arrogant, and cocky. I must admit, I do follow under those characteristics. But, that doesn’t change the fact of how much I’m better than you. I’ll take your friendly warning, but just don’t take me too serious. I already have a master plan for wednesday. Anyways, I spoke about my dead grandmother earlier. As you probably know, she read a lot of stories to me when I was younger. There’s this one story that really stuck out to me. Guess what, maybe i’ll tell you if you win on Wednesday. The story is pretty good, and you pretty much don’t deserve it. Here’s the thing. That Dominic guy was a typical independent promotion tough guy, he thought he was the best. The difference is, i’m not the best. The definition of best, is simply me. Sinister Ace is what defines best and greatness. On Wednesday, you won’t need a dictionary for example of what it means. You’ll just find out how I define, best. And for me. I am ready and waiting for Wednesday. I am tired of talking to you. Just like i’ve said numerous times, I’m not just a big, angry man. I am the man, you can say that people who’ve said that to you is who you’ve beaten before. But me, I am on a level you’ve never been on before. You’ve been above Dominic’s diamond level, but you are never gonna hover over the Sinister Ace level.

Director: We ne-

Really, are you just gonna be as stupid as the other director. Here, i’m just gonna take my leave. I just wanna relax for Wednesday and get this match over with. If I get a text or phone call from you, I’m…. Just please, don’t.
Alex Reynolds
Post September 25th 2017, 4:08 pm by Alex Reynolds
Shackleford

I can see that there's no problem with your eyes. You've clearly been paying close attention to me and my rapid ascendancy here in EAW. Usually, when I hear my opponent talk about our upcoming match I hear a lot of fluff. The guy comes out, starts yapping about this and that and in the end, it's nothing but bravado. You, on the other hand, are refreshingly different. I enjoyed your little skit, Shack. It was very amusing and highly entertaining. I wouldn't expect the same results come Wednesday night though. A fight with a cardboard Alex Reynolds isn't quite the same experience as a shootout with the real thing.

It's a bit like going to the zoo. You stand behind reinforced glass and marvel at the sight you see before you. Usually, you'd just be happy to sit back and stare. Content. This time, however, you have a pretty little thing hanging on your arm - for arguments sake, we'll call it your pride - and standing and staring just won't do. This causes you to have multiple conversations with yourself. Inner conflict. You decide to be brave and bang on the glass. The girl's impressed, especially when the animal throws itself at the glass and you stand your ground. She squeezes your arm tightly as a warm fuzzy feeling washes over you. It feels nice. You want more of this feeling. The thing is, by now, banging on the glass isn't going to excite her, so you're forced to do something more daring. You need to up the ante in a bid to keep her interested and have her believe that you're not like the average joe. The trouble is you can end up biting off more than you can chew.

Are you really not here for the women? I'm flabbergasted by that statement, I really am. When I heard those words come out of your mouth you could've knocked me down with a feather. A fellow Englishman who isn't after the fairer sex. I'll admit that the birds aren't exactly eye-catching back in Blighty, but Christ, mate, take a look around; it's like a feast. An all you can eat buffet. This place is choc-a-bloc with glamorous dames. I think you're just having me on there, ain't you? You mean to tell me that you're not here because of the likes of Astraea Jordan, Aria Jaxon, Brody Sparks, Savannah Sunshine and that new chick Andrea Valentine? Hasn't your head been turned by those women? Not even slightly? I admire your strength if that is indeed the case. Me, I can think of nothing else. It's an obsession. I like the finer things in life and by god those girls are finer than autumn rain.

I like you, Shackleford. I'll admit I thought you were a bit of a buffoon when I first set eyes on you, but since then you have gradually worn me down. The fact that we were both born in the same country makes us practically family. Which makes this match that much more interesting. I expect fireworks, blood, sweat and tears, and that's just my entrance. This match is going to be something great, Shack. I can feel it in my bones. I have the baton and you're giving chase. It certainly has the potential to be an epic encounter don't you think? NEO is about to witness two of its finest go head-to-head.

Oh, and remember, win or lose we're on the booze.

THE PINK POOCH

I'd done some digging around and apparently, Eddie owned a club. I wasn't sure what kind of club, but I could tell it suited him. He was the kind of guy that always liked to party when we were younger. He loved his women, too.

I turned to Nikki. "You remember what I said, yeah? Stay in the car."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't see why I can't just come inside?"

"We've already been through this." I covered my face with both my hands and made a groaning sound as my mouth opened behind them. "Eddie's a bit of a rogue. I can't guarantee your safety in there. Ok?"

"So I'm safer in this?"
She looked around the interior of the car incredulously. "I thought I was coming in with you?"

"This isn't Lady Dragon, you're not Cynthia Rothrock."
My hands gripped the steering wheel tightly. "Look, you in there: big trouble. You out here: no trouble."

"Me in here: raped, mugged or both."

"You don't half exaggerate." I glanced out of the driver side window and noticed a dust-up at the traffic lights. Two guys easily in their late sixties had decided to duel in front of a small enthusiastic crowd.

"Yeah? And I suppose you think those two are dancing?" She said, observing the two old timers going at it like Marciano and La Starza.

"Anyway, you can't come inside. I need you out here in case we have to beat a hasty retreat."

"So we're robbing the joint now then?" She loved nothing more than to ridicule me.

"No." I turned sharply and stared at her. "Still, you might want to keep the engine running, though," I said as I opened the door and stepped out into the warm midday sun.

She leaned across my seat and looked up at me. "I don't know why you don't go the whole hog and handcuff me to the steering wheel!"

I slammed the car door shut and made my way towards the club's entrance. Believe me, I'd considered handcuffing her, but I backed out of that idea at the last minute. Knowing my luck she'd manage to free herself and end up inside the club still in the cuffs but with the added bonus of a steering wheel. The mental imagery of that scene was embarrassing enough I didn't want to give her the opportunity to turn that scene into reality. The club was less than fifty feet away. It was gaudy, ostentatious and flamboyant. A combination of neon lights, pictures of semi-naked girls and brightly painted walls greeted me as I grew closer to my destination. It looked like the kind of place that was a haven for the criminal underworld. The kind of dive where the most cut-throat of individuals hung out. I looked up, noted the words 'The Pink Pooch' in twenty-foot high neon pink lettering on top of the building. There were two muscular looking men outside a single door. They were dressed identically; white tank top, black denim shorts and slip-on black pumps. Not exactly the usual attire for a couple of doormen, but maybe that was how they rolled in this part of town. As I approached they both puffed out their chests and placed their hands behind their back in perfect harmony. Like a well-oiled machine. One of them stepped forward. He had a military-style crew cut, goatee and was missing two teeth.

"You can't come in here dressed like that."
He said, pointing at my attire.

"What?"

"You can't come in like that,"
Goatee replied.

"You're joking, right?"

"Do I look like a clown?"

I refused to answer that question, despite knowing the answer. "I need to get in. I have someone to see." I couldn't believe these two idiots were turning me away because of what I was wearing. Especially considering they were dressed like a couple of idiots themselves. Whatever Eddie was paying these two was too much. "How do I get in?"

His partner in crime who up until now had been quietly watching the scene unfold suddenly found his voice. "Ditch the trousers, shirt and those things on your feet." He said, one of his eyes looking at me and the other looking at his buddy. His eyes were wonky and the rest of him wasn't much better. I couldn't tell if he had a facial tick or was about to blow his load.

"And you'll stick a couple of bills down my briefs then we'll go home together and have a great big party." It was a joke and clearly it was lost on them. They both stared vacantly at me. I reached into the back pocket of my trousers, grabbed my wallet, pulled out a handful of notes and waved it in their direction. "You think you could change your mind?"

"You trying to bribe us?" Goatee snarled.

"Would it work?"

"No." Facial tick answered sharply.

I placed the money back inside my wallet. "I'll be right back."

I tucked the wallet back into my back pocket of my trousers and headed back towards the car. I opened up the door and leaned into the car. Nikki was busy wrapping chewing gum around her index finger.

"Drew a blank, huh?"

"Not exactly."

"What you need is a woman's touch." She unravelled the gum from her finger and popped it back in her mouth.

"I need something sharper than that." I pointed to the glove compartment. "Have a look in there."

A look of disbelief played across her face. "You know they still send people to the chair for murder around here?"

I pulled a face. "Just relax."

She reached into the glove compartment, grabbed a small pair of scissors and handed them to me. "What're you going to do."

"I'm going to get into that club even if I have to leave my dignity and self-respect at the door."

"I'd check the watch on that one." She was loving every minute of this.

I began to cut at my trousers. It wasn't easy but I managed to make a small incision just underneath the knee. That was all I could muster. "These are blunt." I declared, my nose crinkling up in disgust.

"No." She said, suppressing a smile. "They're safety scissors."

I stopped cutting and examined the item in question. "Huh?"

"Children's scissors."

"Oh, for fuck's sake."

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" She paused waiting for an answer that was never going to come. "I can be quite helpful."

I dropped the scissors on the driver's seat and glared at her. "You're about as helpful as chest pains."

"Have it your way." She sat back in her seat, placed both her feet on the dashboard and began playing with her gum again.

I started tearing at the sleeves of my shirt. I'd expected it to be one hell of a job, but to my surprise, they came off with ease. And I was supposed to believe that these were genuine Italian shirts made in Verona? Like fuck they were. I'd seen roadkill put up more of a fight. You wait until I see that Fabio again.

"Look at this," I held out the piece of fabric for Nikki to see. "He's mugged me off!"

"What are you going on about now?"

"That Fabio. He's ripped me off. Bastard should be wearing a mask and a striped jumper."

I tugged at my other sleeve and just like previously, it came off with ease. My blood began to boil. Bloody Italians. I did the same to my trousers until the bottom half of my legs were visible. I kicked my shoes off. I started to move and then hesitated. I looked down at my torn trousers and then at my dodgy looking shirt with the ridiculous looking jagged edges.

She tilted her head in the direction of the club. "Go on then.," she urged.

"I'm going, I'm going."

"I'll understand if you're bottle's gone." She smirked.

"My bottle has not gone." I snapped. "I'm full of courage."

"You're full of something."

"Listen, keep the engine running."
I took a few deep breaths. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

"You look like the Incredible Hulk's love child."
She chuckled.

"Piss off!"
I slammed the car door, headed back towards the club. I casually glanced over my shoulder, she was howling with laughter. I was never going to live this one down. Tweedledum and Tweedledee were staring at me with wide eyes. The pair looked at each other, their mouths open. I threw both my arms out wide, palms facing upwards. "Better?"

The two of them stepped aside and I headed into the club. In the distance, I heard Nikki shouting: "Don't make him angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry."
The Revenant
Post September 25th 2017, 2:52 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 4

(Backstage just after a NEO Home event segment)

"alright, you know what you have to do...." man in a suit said, standing behind a shipping container, his finger jutting at 2 Referees and a security guard. "The Revenant is tearing up NEO, and He's on his way to his third match. You need to ensure that crazed lunatic looses, or He'll come after Me, then DeDeDe will for My JOB". 

One of the referees backed up, hands infront of him, "Look man, I saw what that guy's done to a whole crew of security. I don't want to be his next target, screw that". The suit rubbed his face, sighing, "And that's what Jones here is for". "When the Dreadknight enters the ring, you'll see him loose to Ryo, and then Jones will make sure you get out". 

The Security Guard then popped his head up, "Me? go toe to toe with him. There's about 15 guards out for injury because they squared up with him AT ONCE". The Security Guard backed up, "Screw that man, you can do it yourself". 

"You, IDIOTS!!! The Revenant is a threat to many of us who'd like to see some give back from NEO. We invest millions in this damn developmental platform, and we've only got back a fraction of the gain! and I won't see some 'Hardened', 'Scary', 'Vigilante' ruin this, He's nothing but a self overrated, minuscule, threa-". 

The Suit stopped when he saw one of the referees book it, as the other ran behind the container, The Security Guard rushed for his tazer. "What's up with yo-". He was then violently swung around as The Revenant grabbed his throat for a chokeslam. The guard shot his tazer, hitting the suit as he convulsed from the shot. The Revenant lifted the man up, then throwing him with both hands into the guards. 

As the Dreadknight stood fast, one of the referees screamed from behind, wielding a metal baseball bat. The Revenant met the bat, by swinging a steel chair, causing a large 'CLANG' with the bat as the referee staggered. The Revenant then lifted the chair, and slammed it down on to the man. 

'CLANG' as the chair cracked against the top of his head. 

'CLANG' again, as the man buckled at the knees. 

'CLANG' The attacks ended, as the man fell flat on his back, the bat dropping to the floor. 

The Revenant cracked his neck, as he heard shuffling, as the suit and the security guard climbed into a construction cart, a few meters away. As the militarized looking golf cart drove past, seemingly aiming for The Revenant, he grabbed the bat from the ground and threw it. The bat went flying, cracking against the plexi glass wind shield. 

The Revenant then looked around, seeing a small mobile generator, he quickly lifted the heavy chunk of metal and machinery. As the cart drove past, he spun and threw it, hitting the security guard, and causing the cart to veer and tip over. The cart sliding and hitting another shipping container. 

The suit crawled out, wheezing, his sport coat ripped and torn. As he reached forward for another crawl, The Revenant's foot crushed his hand, the man cringing. The Revenant reached down, picking him up by the neck, and then with a loud 'BANG', slammed and held him against the container. 

"You.....(Cough) stupid [CENSORED], You're not gonna get past Ryo, mark my words...". 

The Revenant simply leaned in close, face to face, "I'm afraid you'll be too preoccupied to do a damn thing about it....". The Revenant then grabbed the man's leg with his other hand, lifting him above his head, he then threw him into a large dumpster of industrial waste. 

"When DeDeDe calls you up to his office, tell him I said Hi" The Revenant stated before walking off, the man wheezing as he laid in a pile of plywood, nails, and broken glass. 
Shackleford
Post September 25th 2017, 1:09 pm by Shackleford
*Black screen, stones by manafest begins to play. A spotlight, cast upon a cardboard cut out of Alex Reynolds.*

MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING…. FROM BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOMM, WEIGHING IN AT 220 POUNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX REYNOLDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

*Cheers and chants for a few minutes and then the music fades*

*Deep put on sounding voice*
And here he his, the Warped Outlaw, and he looks like he means business tonight! That stern expression on his face, utter focus.

*Very vague southern accent*
Well he's gotta be focused tonight, baby. Cause his opponent doesn't love tap maaaan.

*Deep voice again*
You are right on partner. But with the fans forever in his corner, you've got to wonder...is there anything he CAN'T do?

*Southern again*
Oh lord, I've seen this man move mountain. I've seen him swim oceans. I think once I saw him fly. Baby! Alex Reynolds is the greatest athlete the world has ever seen, ain't nothing gonna knock the king off his hill.

*There's a slight pause. Someone runs from the camera and clotheslines the head off of the cutout. Shackleford turns into the spotlight and addresses the cutout*

Alex, are you okay? You don't look yourself mate. You've seem to have lost your head.

*He reaches down and picks up his head*

You should really be careful where you stick this mate. All it takes is one moment and the crowd with have it in a noose. Don't worry, I'll look after it for you.

*Slips the head into his back pocket*

You know mate, you really do look off, you should sit down.

*Shackleford boots the cutout out of shot*

Don't worry mate, I'll look after the spotlight for you too.

*Shackleford repositions directly under the spotlight*

'step out of my shadow and let the spotlight of greatness fall upon you'
You sure do know how to get under my skin Al. But not just that but you present so many personalities and can't work out which one was insulting me. And yes It was an insult. The thought that I stand in anyone's shadow but my own is complete shite. Yes my friend, you are the face of NEO, you are the measuring stick for the brand. But to think we are even on the same level is hilarious mate.
You Stood there and called me outdated and past it, which just shows your ignorance mate. It's called vintage. I'm from an exceptionally good year and it would be a grave injustice for me to go to waste.
Yeah maybe I don't have the quirkiness and there are alot of things you can do in the ring I could only dream of. Maybe I'm not so on the pulse with the movers and shakers anymore.
But if you've got it you can't lose it, and I've got it in spades mate. 
I'm not trying to rehash past glory, cause honestly mate I have little to mention. I've just always been on the wrong end of history. But I've been waiting in line for a while now and my numbers gonna be called soon. I'm hungrier than everyone else here, cause I've tasted success, that sweet, sweet taste.

*Shackleford raises his arms and basks in the glow*

THIS! This is where I need to be. I've waited, I've paid dues. It's my time. Alex, I can't let this one slip away from me. Doesn't matter who the better wrestler is, it's all about heart. My heart beats like a battle drum, and I the battle won't end until that drum stops beating.

*Shackleford pulls the head out of his back pocket and talks directly to it*

Alex, you have all the tools to etch out a glorious career. The only one that will hold you back is yourself. So don't let it hit you too hard when I win on NEO. I've just got more to fight for than you, I'm fighting for my life, each and every week now. I'm not here for riches, for celebrity status or the women. I'm here solely for pride. I have to accomplish great things, I just have to. If I can't leave here having set the bar to a higher standard, then I will die trying. Do you have what it takes to kill me Alex? Do you? DO YOU!?

*Shackleford takes a breath, and regains his chill*

I'm sorry, I'm not usually like this. I'm under alot of pressure right now, I may not be under the spotlight, but I'm certainly under the microscope. The world is watching to see if I have what it takes to lead the brand. If I have what it takes to compete with the big boys.
That kinda pressure can make a guy go a little crazy. Act a little erratic. Why else would I be stood here talking to a decapitated cardboard Alex Reynolds?!

Your the Warped Outlaw? Well I can get a little craaaazy to Alex. You feeling lucky? Are ya? Go on mate, LETS BE HAVING YOU!!!!

*The lightbulb explodes and screen goes dark, with just a few seconds of Shacklefords laboured breathing*
Woogieman
Post September 25th 2017, 9:59 am by Woogieman
Most of The People already knew that, Woogieman's very Busy Man at the moment. Does everything affect You when. You do lose The Match? Of Course. Nobody really lose at all. Everyone really wanted to be at the top of the mountain.

I'm not exactly a soft at all. Nobody really know who I really am. I'm very Motivated Person in my entire life.  I see all my Competitors as The Motivation to push my limit. If, I do wanted to be The Best in The business then, I need to keep pushing myself to prove that, This is My Moment this time.  I'll take my arrogance inside me. 

The People are looking at The Man who's Special Talent, Personality, Charismatic and much more. I'll be 100% Prepared for my Opponents, I'll not stop until I'm The Future of the business. It doesn't really matter what The Locker room really says about me. Prove them Wrong sooner or later...
Alex Reynolds
Post September 24th 2017, 4:43 pm by Alex Reynolds
I hadn't always dreamed of being in the wrestling business or playing tracks on the radio. There was a time, many moons ago when I was a tearaway. I wasn't a delinquent by today's standards but I didn't exactly go around with a halo. When you're young you just want to fit in. It's hard growing up being pigeonholed by people. I found puberty hard work let alone trying to live up to someone else's idea of who I should be. My father passed away when I was fourteen months old so I never had a father figure in my life. My mother raised me and my brother on her own. There were other men. They flitted in and out of our lives but they didn't stay long enough to be considered step-father material. It must have been tough for her to raise us both on her own. It gives me a greater respect for not only my mother but also all mothers out there. Especially single ones.

As I said earlier, I wasn't always a good boy. I tested boundaries and I played the game as only a child with a chip on his shoulder could play it. I had many run-ins with the old bill. The law were frequent visitors to my part of town. I wasn't doing anything that would be considered illegal, but I wasn't exactly behaving like a boy should be at that age. I have never taken drugs, aside from the odd cigarette which gave me a headache resulting in me ditching almost a full pack of them, and I never quite took to alcohol. I remember this one time, some friends and I went to this German supermarket and bought some cheap beer, it wasn't too strong, I seem to recall that it was something like four-percent proof, but I had half a bottle of that stuff and I felt so dizzy and nauseous that I told myself right there and then that I would never touch alcohol again.

It was during that time that I met a guy called Eddie, Eddie Randall. Whenever anyone on our manor wanted something you'd call Eddie and he'd get it for you. He was a little bit older than all us other kids but he never treated us like everyone else. He gave us respect, spoke to us like we were somebody and we felt ten feet tall. Last I'd heard about him, he'd done a bit of bird for armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. Obviously, the guy is no Einstein, but he could sniff out a five-pound note in a field of shit. He could do things that the law couldn't. And he wasn't bound by bureaucratic red tape. If I was going to find what Kristina wanted me to then I'd need Eddie's help.

I filled the tan leather wash bag with the necessary paraphernalia. I didn't expect to be gone longer than a day or two but it was better to be safe than sorry. I wasn't sure whether I would tell Kacey or Nikki about my planned road trip. The idea of keeping them in the dark perturbed me somewhat. On the other hand, I couldn't just sit them down and reveal my plan for fear of them talking me out of it. It was quite a dilemma. I looked at myself in the oval mirror and took a deep breath. The reflection that stared back at me looked different somehow. It was me, yet it wasn't. I couldn't make out what it was but there was something peculiar about the way I was holding myself. It had been a long time since I'd mixed it with the big boys, maybe I'd gone soft? Maybe I was scared to open up the wardrobe and allow those skeletons to come out for an airing? I checked my watch, I had to be out of the house in less than ten minutes if I was going to beat the early morning traffic. I zipped up the wash bag, opened the bathroom door.

Nikki blocked my path. "Going somewhere?" She said, hands on hips.

"Ask me no questions,  I'll tell you no lies." I tried to push past her but she held firm. I was relieved it was Nikki; she was a little bit tougher than Kacey. If I had to spill my guts then at least I knew she'd take it without suffering a nervous breakdown.

"I'm not moving until you tell me." She moved forward like an aggressive boxer, Tyson in his hey-day, and forced me back into the bathroom.

"One of us is in for a long night then." I put the lid down on the toilet seat and sat on it.

"If it's dangerous, I'm going with you." Her eyes were full of excitement with a dash of mischief.

"Dangerous?" I snickered. "I'm just going swimming. They say it helps the rehabilitation process."

She looked down at the wash bag in my hand. "I suppose that's where you keep all your magic potions." She mocked, not believing my story for a second.

"Look, it's private." I gripped the washbag tightly. "Now if you'll excuse me." I got up off the toilet seat and made a purposeful dash toward the door.

She put both her hands up, palms out, and pushed against my onrushing chest. "I've seen you naked."

"So?"

"So nothing's private." She looked down towards my nether regions and chuckled to herself. "I'm coming with you."

"Shit."
Alex Reynolds
Post September 23rd 2017, 11:33 am by Alex Reynolds
I was awoken by the sound of running water. I rubbed my weary eyes and felt the cool vacated space next to me. She was gone. I assumed it was her in the shower, but I didn't like to take things for granted so I got out of the bed and headed towards the door that housed the bathroom. At least that was where I figured the sound was coming from. For all I knew it could be a burst pipe somewhere that was making all that racket; the place was good for it. I opted against knocking for obvious reasons. The main one being that I liked the element of surprise. It evened out the odds and had the potential to swing any altercation in my favour. The humidity inside the small room reminded me of a Turkish bath. I watched as a silhouette scrubbed away behind a plastic curtain that was decorated with sunflowers. It was customary to sing whilst in the shower. I didn't hear any. Hell, I didn't catch any whistling for that matter. I looked down and suddenly realised that I hadn't got anything on other than a black pair of designer briefs. A crumpled up white bathrobe lay on the floor, I put it on. The water shut off as a hand reached around the curtain in a desperate attempt to capture the caramel coloured beach towel that was on a rather shabby looking wooden towel rack. The longer the search went on the more frenzied the hand became. Eventually, it retreated and the curtain slid across its railing. There she was stood in all her glory. I had the towel in my hand.

"This what you're looking for?" I held it out to her.

She bit her bottom lip and studied me. "I didn't realise that peeping was one of the services that you provided."

"What are we doing here?" I was becoming impatient and growing tired of the runaround.

"You're creeping up on me while I take a shower." She yanked the towel out of my hand. I sensed her mood had changed.

"I wasn't creeping."

"I didn't hear you come in."

"Maybe you did."

She wrapped the towel around her. "I didn't force you to come here."

"You didn't sound like the type of girl that would take no for an answer."
I walked out of the bathroom.

She followed me into the main room and sat down at the foot of the bed. Her hair dripped intermittently on the floor as she observed me quietly.

I stood in front of her and looked her straight in the eye. "Look, all I want to know is why I'm here."

"You're a smart guy, figure it out." She tossed her hair nonchalantly over her shoulder.

I could see that this was getting us nowhere fast so I decided to change the subject. In a different decade, I'd have just slapped her around until she told me what I wanted to know, but these were different times. I looked up at the picture of the man in a tuxedo holding the shotgun that hung above the bed.

"Who's the cowboy?"

She looked over her shoulder at the portrait. "My husband."

"He always take a gun to dinner parties?"

"Depends on the menu." She laughed.

"He ever used it?"

"What makes you say that?"
She glanced up at me momentarily, her eyes were playful.

"Just a vibe I'm getting."

"No. Unless you count that one time in Montana." She drifted off in thought for a moment.

"You any closer to telling me why I'm here?" I took her vacated seat on the bed. It was saturated.

"Maybe."
She walked over towards the window.

"Say I walk out of here right now?" It was a false threat but one I felt compelled to make.

"You won't." She replied confidently, a hint of cockiness to it.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Call it female intuition." She leered at me over her shoulder as a mischievous smile played across her face.

I wiped a bead of sweat from my damp forehead. "You must think you're real smart?"

"I get by."

"The game's up. I'm out of here." I made a start for the door.

She turned to face me, her expression changed as she suddenly realised that I was serious. "Don't go. I need your help."

I looked at her stood there in just a towel. She looked mighty vulnerable. Her words were spoken with sincerity or at least that was how I'd interpreted them. I'd got nothing to lose by listening to her. I was a sucker for a damsel in distress.

I returned to my seat at the foot of the bed. "I'm listening."

She paced a little pondering what to say. I could almost hear the cogs turning inside her head as she deliberated. Whatever it was, it was big. At least to her.

She stopped and placed a hand over her mouth, fighting the urge to say what it was that her brain wanted to share with me. "How far would you go to protect the ones you love?"

A temporary hush befell the room. She began pacing again as I thought more about her question than my own answer. Before she had been playing, of that there was no doubt, now, however, she was deadly serious. The devilment that had once flickered in her brown marble-like eyes had ceased. Her eyes seemed darker now, distant, resembling those of a shark.

I slide off the bed and walked towards her. I grabbed her by the elbow and spun her around. Her face was just a few centimetres from my own. "I'd do whatever I had to."

"I'm glad to hear it."

"What's this all about?"

Her eyes grew serious. "I want you to find somebody for me." She looked away.

"Rambo, the guy in the picture?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head slowly. "My husband? No."

"Son? Daughter?"

"No, nothing like that." She pulled away and walked towards the window again. "Forget I ever said anything. It doesn't matter."

"It mattered earlier."

"That was a mistake."

"Was it that bad?"

"I didn't mean..." She stopped mid-sentence. 

I returned to the end of the bed and as she looked at me I shot her a reassuring smile. "I know," I said.

"I'm not what you think I am, Alex." Her gaze returned to the window.

I swallowed hard. The proverbial shit was about to hit the fan. "You're not a man are you?" It came out of my mouth before I could stop it. Although under the circumstances I dare anyone not to have had that question at the forefront of their mind after hearing her words.

She laughed lightly. "No. I'm not a man."

"You didn't use to be?"

"I'm a reporter."

Knowing what I knew about reporters, I think I would have preferred it if she was a man. Big hands, Adam's apple and the old meat and two veg. I'd had many a run-in with her kind back in Blighty. It never ended well.

"I should have told you sooner." She turned to face me. "I was just waiting for the right time."

I suddenly recalled our first meeting. "The interview?"

"I had to see if I could trust you."

"Why me?"

"I'd heard about a man that lived with his two ex-wives. I figured that you had to be decent to do that."

"I've been called many things, but decent isn't one of them."

"You also have a forum that can help me. A radio show. I'm sure it can help me in my quest to find what I'm looking for." She looked at the ground and there was a slightly embarrassed silence. "I'm sorry."

"You should've told me."

"I wanted to, but I had to be sure that I could trust you." She began pacing again. "I haven't called you here to whisper sweet nothings. What I have to say is life-changing."

I gestured for her to continue. "Take the mic."

"I'm not from around here. I grew up outside of North America."

"As did millions of others." I scoffed.

She stopped pacing and looked at me. Her demeanour had changed. She was sombre and when she spoke it was with the heaviest of hearts.

"When I was little..." Her voice cracked. "...I lived a nightmare. My parents were forever fighting and my brother took his own life. My sister was sent away because she became too much for my parents. It wasn't like it is now. We couldn't be a proper family."

I listened to her recite a tale of woe and part of me felt blessed to have the life I had. It might sound heartless, but it felt good to hear such things happen to other people. I didn't enjoy their suffering, don't misunderstand me; it helped give me some perspective. We all have at times forsaken our own lives and labelled them 'meagre.' It was upon hearing such words flow from her mouth that I began to realise that my own life wasn't so grim after all.

"I left home the moment I was old enough to do so. I couldn't stand another day of that torment. With my brother no longer with us and my sister sent away, I didn't have to worry about leaving anyone behind."

"What about your parents?"

"My mother tried her best and she acted like she cared but I could tell that deep down she resented us. She never made any attempt to stop the things that happened."

She made her way round to the side of the bed and picked up her bag. I watched as she rummaged through it wondering what on earth it was like for her and what she must have gone through. I tried to imagine the gruesome things that her eyes must have witnessed. She pulled what looked like a photograph out of her bag and held it close to her chest making it impossible for me to see who was in it.

"Will you help me?" Her eyes started to fill up and the hand that held the photograph trembled.

I got up from the bed and walked towards her coming to a stop several inches from her where she stood. "I don't know what you're expecting from me. I'm not Magnum nor am I Sherlock Holmes."

"You're a good man, Alex. That's all that matters." She reached out and put her free hand on my shoulder.

"I'll do what I can," I said tentatively. "I can't guarantee that I'll be able to find what you're looking for, though."

She smiled with closed lips. "I suppose I can ask no more." She handed me a photograph. "This is who I'd like you to find for me."

My eyes widened as they fell on a familiar face that was staring back at me in the picture. I could feel the blood drain from my face. A tingling sensation flirted with my spine as my heart thumped against my chest. I retook my seat on the bed as my legs felt as if they were about to give way. I looked up at Kristina and then back and the photograph before my gaze fell upon Kristina again.

"This is..." My mouth felt dry and I struggled to produce enough saliva to speak again.

"Yes." She placed her hands together in a prayer like fashion. "Please...please find her for me."

Alex Reynolds
Post September 23rd 2017, 8:03 am by Alex Reynolds
It didn't happen often, if ever, but I owed him. I wasn't in the habit of running up debts so I knew I had to get this thing over before it spiralled out of control. I didn't want to be in this guy's pocket any longer than I had to be. He wasn't stupid, he knew the score. A guy like that doesn't just come down with the rain. He's clued up on this kind of thing. There are no flies on him. I'd done a lot of research on him and he's mighty impressive. A list of achievements as long as your arm and a family steeped in the wrestling business. He was the real deal alright. I'd be sure to pay him back in full when I got around to it.

It was always good to have someone watch your back and with a guy like that, my back was as safe as houses. I always knew that Wilson and chuckles would play it the way that they did. The two of them didn't have an ounce of sportsmanship in them. I knew that the pair of them would take Zero out. The duo wanted to corner me and have their way. It always pays in situations like that to have a plan B. An insurance policy if you will. Which is exactly what I had. I'd come across Hank when he was competing in Europe. The man has certainly earned the right to be here in NEO. He's paid his dues. I recall a time in Germany, I think it was in Dresden, he competed in a match with four other men. That all sounds rather straightforward and conventional, doesn't it? Well, consider the fact that our man had not one but two hands tied behind his back! He gave new meaning to the popular children's song 'Head, shoulders, knees and toes." It was quite a sight. By the end of the match, our man was understandably the worse for wear. I do remember hearing that he had separated one shoulder and badly bruised the other. It paled in comparison to his opponents though as all four of them were stretchered out of the arena and straight to the local hospital. Knowing a small section of the East German medical fraternity I highly doubt that the care those men received was up to the expected standards.

Did you really think that I would place myself in grave danger, Willy? I suffered at your hands last time. I know exactly what kind of person you are and there was no way that I was going to allow myself to be subjected to such cowardly acts again. With that said, I have to admit that in some small part I admire you for doing what you did. Contrary to what has emanated from my mouth before, it takes guts to push the boundaries the way you did. Your cruel act almost cost me my career in this business. It was senseless and callous, but it was needed. You needed to do what you did to prove to yourself that you have such reserves, didn't you? Let's face it before you crossed the line and damaged my neck, nobody gave you a second glance. Ryan Wilson was way down the pecking order when it came to NEO superstars. You weren't even an afterthought. Imagine that, Willy? Not even being an afterthought. Not only did you prove something to yourself, but you also proved something to me. I knew you were a good competitor before all this, but now I know without a shadow of a doubt that you are one menacing, uncompromising, son of a bitch. You are exactly what NEO needs to take it to another level. I won't doff my hat to you just yet as I firmly believe we have unfinished business. You can bet your life that we'll be dancing that dance again, Willy. I'd stake my life on it.

I remember shoulder pads and men with big hair. Back then it was all the rage. You and your friends could step out of the house dressed like a Duran Duran tribute band and not look out of place. Ridicule would be the furthest thing from anyone's mind. You'd stand in front of the mirror in all your gear, admiring instead of admonishing. Good times. People didn't lock their doors and it was common practice to go upside your wife's head when the tuna casserole arrived on the table an hour later than planned. Alas, these things are now frowned upon and survive via memories, youtube or any other politically incorrect website. The point I'm trying to make is that times change. People move on and things that were prominent then are no longer deemed so today. Shackleford, I liken you to a Sony Walkman. Very practical and at times dead trendy, but in the long run, they're not really going to stand the test of time. Those contraptions always had the nasty habit of chewing up tapes and destroying many a good song. Usurped by new kids on the block you fall into obscurity. CD walkmans came along and things began to look up. The old were discarded in favour of the new. Later on down the line they too fell victim to evolution and digital downloads claimed the top spot. Since then, there's been no looking back. In fact, when we do look back to yesteryear we always poke fun at our previous creations. What was great back then isn't always considered great by today's standards. Shackleford, I'm afraid no matter how hard you try you'll never get back to those days. The glory days that you so desperately seek have long since passed you by. You are incapable of reaching the top as you lack a certain 'je nai se qua'. Sleep easy though, big fella because help is just around the corner.

It's time to wake up and smell the canvas for today's bright young thing is ME. Alex Reynolds. The Warped Outlaw. I'm sure you're aware of my standing in this company. I am the face of NEO. I am the shining light of this brand. The last time we shared a ring we had a lot of undesirables blocking the pathway. This time there are no such complications. It shall be one-on-one. England's forgotten past against its greatest export. Fear not my friend for I will not savage thy body. I shall not ravage one's vessel with my mighty skillset. I will not thrash you thoroughly, Shack. You may no longer be seated on your throne overlooking your kingdom, but I still detect a man with the potential to scale those heights again. As an English man, I always feel privileged to face off against a fellow countryman. Especially one that takes the time to help little old ladies. It is a rarity in modern times that man takes the time to do anything of the sort. You're right, Shack, I am everywhere, but please do not be intimidated by that fact. Sit back, relax and enjoy, for I am the man that will help you become a name again. I possess all the requisite skills to make you great. We shall dance a merry dance, Shack and at the end of it, you will thank me for putting your name back on the lips of those adoring fans that you so crave.

Step out of my shadow and let the spotlight of greatness fall upon you.

Daryl Kinkade
C22 TV. Episode 4. Jack-a-nack-a-nory
Post September 23rd 2017, 4:41 am by Daryl Kinkade
3 - NEO Promoz - Page 10 C2214

The screen flickers into life and we see Daryl Kinkade sitting cross legged on a wooden stool. He is dressed slightly differently to usual. Gone are the t-shirt, jeans and hoodie, replaced by brown corduroy trousers, a white button up shirt and an orange cardigan. He also has a pair of glasses on and is holding a cup of coffee in one hand, whilst he balances a book on his lap with the other.

Oh, hello there friends and welcome to story time. My name is Daryl and today, I'd like to tell you a story, one that I'm dedicating t a very big, angry young man called Sinister Ace.

Today's story is about a young wrestler call Dominic Dust. Dominic was desperate for everyone to call him 'The Diamond' although to everyone who new him he was more like a lump of coal. That wasn't a necessarily a bad thing, as everyone knows with a little pressure and a little refinement you get diamonds from coal. People tried to tell him this, but Dominic wouldn't listen.

Dominic was convinced that he was already a diamond and became angry and resentful towards anyone who didn't believe him. He would try and vent his anger by intimidating back stage staff and interviewers and going on long rambling speeches that didn't really go anywhere or say anything. People tried to help him and get him to channel all that anger, but Dominic wouldn't listen.

Eventually, through a combination of perseverance and sheer dumb luck, Dominic started to win matches. Those same people who had helped or tried to help him, congratulated him on his improvement and success, but Dominic had become arrogant and conceited and believed his success was solely down to himself, so Dominic didn't listen.

When it came to the big matches, Dominic still struggled. People tried to tell him he needed to changes things up a bit because he was getting too predictable, or to widen his moveset and throw in some moves people weren't expecting, but as you can probably guess, Dominic didn't listen.

Then, one miraculous day, things all went right. Dominic won a one night tournament to crown a new champion. He was thrilled, he was finally the champion he knew he should be. He stood in the ring, grabbed a mic and gave a huge long victory speech in which he told everyone how he had done this all by himself, the he held his belt high, expecting his peers to rush out and congratulate him on his victory, but no-one was listening to Dominic. 

Daryl removes his glasses, closes the book and leans forward.

There's a reason I'm telling you this Sinister. This Dominic guy is real and I see him every single time I look at your face or hear you speak. Dom's problem was he was quick to shoot off at the mouth but only heard the thing's he wanted to hear.

I've watched your last little rant a couple of times now and it's already obvious to me that you're living in a fantasy world, just like my old buddy Dominic. You focus in on little snippets of what I say then take them out of context to suit your own needs, you contradict yourself and tie yourself in knots and by the end of it you revert to the generic 'Grr, I big angry man, I beat people up, I the best, Grrr'.

I mean, come on dude, in one breath you tell people no-one will care about my achievements, but they'll take notice of yours and then finish by saying that your boxing experience means nothing. Well? Which is it? 

Anyway, I suppose I should finish the story, so take note Sinister

Daryl replaces his glasses and flips open the book again

The next day, after his big title win, Dominic was strangely quiet. No-one heard anything from him, his Twitter feed went silent and his instagram account remained untouched. After a couple of days, people were actually getting worried. Dominic was never quiet. They hadn't meant to upset him, they were just fed up with hearing him spout on about how great he was and not acknowledge the help he'd been given over the years. On the night of the next show, Dominic finally re-appeared. He didn't look his normal cocky self and marched straight to the ring. He laid the belt down in the centre and announced he was quitting the business due to a perceived lack of respect from his peers.

No-one came to stop him, no-one tried to convince him to stay. No-one was listening.

Daryl puts the book on the floor and again stares at the camera

Don't take this the wrong way Sinister, I see talent there and I'm sure you're going to give me one hell of a fight, but see this as a friendly warning. 

Listen.

Listen to anyone who saw my first match in NEO, listen to anyone who has seen this 'Indy Darling' wrestle before I came to NEO, listen to the last person who called me a paper champion. Then maybe, just maybe, you might actually understand what it is you've gotten yourself into.

Well, that's all from story time. So until the next episode of C22 TV, I bid you all farewell and sweet dreams.
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next