Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Azumi Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 20th 2017, 4:36 pm

Your favorite style of martial arts that you want to learn?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2017, 12:42 am

The Trickster Azrael wrote:
Your favorite style of martial arts that you want to learn?
Judo EASILY.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 4:23 pm

I'm bored, so let's reopen this dumb thing!
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 6:16 pm

Why you not Asuka?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 6:48 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Why you not Asuka?
Wait and I'll be back to her.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 7:02 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Why you not Asuka?
Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 7:16 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Why you not Asuka?
Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Tenor
See that gif is me when you tell me that you're going to update the gif in your sig!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 1:33 am

BUMP cuz boredom!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 2:14 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Why you not Asuka?
lol sike!

anyway, no question here.... Carry on!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 3:15 am

What anime do you watch recently? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 12:02 pm

Nobi wrote:
What anime do you watch recently? Lol.
I've been watching Hunter X Hunter 2011, Cowboy Bebop, School Rumble, DBS, and Shokugeki No Soma season 3 and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 3:09 am

When you were a kid, did you expect your life to be sort of the way it is now at this age?

Your favorite male wrestler in WWE?

If you had to be in a mixed tag team, what partner would you choose in EAW? Explanation optional.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Helms
Showdown
Showdown
Desmond Helms

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 4:18 am

G1 2018 winner. 

Who they face at WK13. 

Why. 

Go.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 6:01 am

Desmond Helms wrote:
G1 2018 winner. 

Who they face at WK13. 

Why. 

Go.
Hiroshi Tanahashi is my darkhorse pick to win G1 this year and challenges Okada at WK13. Sure Okada has pretty much the spot of Ace but for me, that wouldn't be the story to go with. 

Every WK12 since commentators in both English and Japanese was referenced that Okada surpassed Tana's record in total days as champ across all reigns and etc. but the major one left for Tanahashi is the V11 record that he holds close to him and Okada is about to break Tana's record. And if all goes to plan like NJ Cup winner challenges the US or IC champ and etc. then Okada would probably be walking into WK13 with 11 successful title defenses.

I want to say that this year, Tana turns heel for the first time since his mini AJPW run for Champions Carnival. So the dynamic of Okada as the heel and Tana as the face for their rivalry will be swapped. He's already lost his spot as a top face to the likes of Okada and Naito

But who knows maybe Naito wins the title and kills my dreams of another Tana/Okada classic.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 3:12 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
When you were a kid, did you expect your life to be sort of the way it is now at this age?

Your favorite male wrestler in WWE?

If you had to be in a mixed tag team, what partner would you choose in EAW? Explanation optional.
No, not really.

Johnny Gargano. He's been my favorite after the classic with Almas at Brooklyn 

Nas... I guess. Both of our characters were once a couple, so I guess an interaction between the two after a year and a half would be cool maybe.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 9:42 am

Bump I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 11:06 am

What's your favorite finisher in wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 12:06 pm

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
What's your favorite finisher in wrestling?
Tana's High Fly Flow. I think the way camera is angled for the move, it makes the move look even better.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Hailing From : 沖縄

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 12:15 pm

Who are the other JET girls you made that you want to be your main char just in case Azumi does not exist?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 12:24 pm

Sakuya ⚓ Goto wrote:
Who are the other JET girls you made that you want to be your main char just in case Azumi does not exist?
Uhmmm... I would say Mei, since she would be the closest to what current Azumi is like. And thankfully we saved her during the beginning of last year from Eclipse. Others would be BIANCA because I'm still a huge Toni Storm fan.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 12:40 pm

What's your favorite wrestling theme song?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 12:57 pm

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Any version of the DIY theme. Whether its Gargano's current one or his CWC Thene or even the OG DIY theme.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 12:58 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Any version of the DIY theme. Whether its Gargano's current one or his CWC Thene or even the OG DIY theme.

Get out of my head lol. I was thinking the same thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Azumi Anything    Ask Azumi Anything  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Azumi Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2