Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 12:19 am

お誕生日おめでとうございます、あずみーちゃん!!!

Thank you for being my really great friend who always supported me no matter how suck I am while competing here. I want to see you success here and I don't want to leave EAW until you grab either title you always deserved so much. So please promise me that you can be a great one. Hope you have all the great things outside your character as well and have an amazing birthday celebration today!

*butt bumps*

Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 12:32 am

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 1:10 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZUMI NOW CHANGE BACK TO ASUKA
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 1:13 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZUMI!!!
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 1:18 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET ZOOMI!!!! 
HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY! NOW GO PARTY TILL YOU DROP!!!
Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! 1460988091-6e86cd666a30fcc1128c585c82a20cdd
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 1:33 am

Happy Birthday Azumi, have a great one (H)
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 1:54 am

Azumi-dono! Happy Birthday-aru!

Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! 0d2ab2a8f967754b3324b62076663c87--ghost-stories-anime-admirable
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 3:27 am

Happy Birthday Azumi
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 3:33 am

Happy Birthday to ya, Azumi-Chan! It's been fun watching you progress here in EAW and I look forward to seeing what you do next. Enjoy today and hopefully it's fun, exciting and stress free!
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 5:43 am

Happy birthday Azumi!! Everybody gets free "ZUMI" by Keelan fragrances today!
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 8:15 am

Happy birthday, Zum Zum Zum. Make the party go Boom Boom Boom. 

.... I have no idea what that means either. Have a good one anyways.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 8:17 am

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 10th 2017, 9:40 am

Happy Birthday. Here is some YAMATO.
Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Latest?cb=20161104133940
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2017, 12:48 am

So I know this is a little late but I still wanted to post this regardless

Thank you everyone for everything in the past 22 or so months. I've got the chance to be around some amazing and I'm glad that I was able to celebrate my birthday in a way with you all. I want to thank those who have been a big part of my growth as an efedder and to those I've gotten a chance to work with. I know that sometimes that I talk way too much at times and say some things that others may not like and I'm personally sorry if I said that you guys felt was out of line. 

To those I've gotten the chance to learn under their wing like Carlos and Kenny Drake. I'm thankful for giving me the advice that I needed and helping me through. Thank you to people like Haruna and Cloudy who easily become my besties here through just giving me an unbelievable amount of motivation. And to the many people that would waaaaay too long to name down who I have had the chance to talk to, thank you for dealing with this weird and outlandish personality.

Cheer guys and thank you once again for the birthday wishes. Here to many more years in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2017, 1:32 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
So I know this is a little late but I still wanted to post this regardless

Thank you everyone for everything in the past 22 or so months. I've got the chance to be around some amazing and I'm glad that I was able to celebrate my birthday in a way with you all. I want to thank those who have been a big part of my growth as an efedder and to those I've gotten a chance to work with. I know that sometimes that I talk way too much at times and say some things that others may not like and I'm personally sorry if I said that you guys felt was out of line. 

To those I've gotten the chance to learn under their wing like Carlos and Kenny Drake. I'm thankful for giving me the advice that I needed and helping me through. Thank you to people like Haruna and Cloudy who easily become my besties here through just giving me an unbelievable amount of motivation. And to the many people that would waaaaay too long to name down who I have had the chance to talk to, thank you for dealing with this weird and outlandish personality.

Cheer guys and thank you once again for the birthday wishes. Here to many more years in EAW.

You don't talk enough and you're not weird and outlandish enough.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2017, 1:44 am

Late but happy birthday Azumi! Hope it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2017, 9:38 am

Happy belated birthday Azumirill! And you don't suck Haruna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!   Happy Birthday, Azumi!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Azumi!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1