Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:04 pm

booker t in 2006
i kept watching to see batista kick his ass
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 11:27 pm

CM Punk.
It was the same day he debut too.(Aug. 1, 2006) So it makes me happy that I watched my hero from his first day to his last.

Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 6:29 pm

Bret Hart
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 7:22 pm

Rey Mysterio
Back to top Go down
That Self Hi-Five Guy

That Self Hi-Five Guy

Hailing From : Huntington Beach Baby!

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 3:49 pm

Eddie Guerrero
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 5:30 pm

goldberg
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 5:39 pm

Mass Transit. GOAT. :,)
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 10:34 pm

Triple H
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 10:49 pm

HBK.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 9:42 am

Two...Yokozuna and Undertaker.

They were in the first ever wrestling match I saw.  Undertaker vs. Yokozuna in a Casket Match.  I've been hooked ever since!
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 10:13 am

A combination of Goldberg and Triple H. When Goldberg was in WCW I began watching with my uncle, when he died in 2000 I was 6 and lost interest. Fast forward to 2003 and I see RAW on Spike TV and Evolution was dominating RAW, this was before Beniot was on RAW and started fucking their shit up. Evolution held every title on RAW and I watched RAW specifically to see HHH, Batista, Flair, and especially Randy Orton. Over time it grew into an obsession resulting in the cluster fuck of a life I live now.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 10:44 am

Dusty Rhodes and the 4 Horsemen are the earliest memories I have of wrestling, but I think the thing that roped me in was what many consider the strangest and most poorly booked feud of all time, and that was Sting vs The Black Scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 10:16 pm

Those of you who know me better probably already know how I'm going to answer.

Two men that are especially important in how I view wrestling are Sting and the Great Muta (AKA Keiji Mutoh). Some of the first matches I remember seeing involve them. I remember going to see both of them live in my city's arena, even having a Faces of Sting T-Shirt. 

I was always a Muta fan, but around 2006 I got into watching puroresu on a larger scale and started watching a lot of his work from back in the day and catching up with some of his more memorable matches in the last few years against the likes of Tanahashi, Misawa, and others.

They were both colorful, athletic personas that I was drawn to and have considerable influence on how I view wrestling as a fan and play characters as an efedder.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 10:39 pm

Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2