Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 3:48 am

As in who caught your eye the most when you first tuned in? :hmm:
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 4:11 am

Deadass... Scotty 2 Hotty.
I remember doing the worm in my grandparents living room all the time.

Then came Brock Lesnar my dad used to call me while he was stationed in Germany and all I'd talk about was Brock.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 5:16 am

I had two.

Scotty 2 Hotty was definitely the first, but I also thought HHH was the shit.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 8:59 am

Well I watched wrestling when I was really young... just to watch it, I really didn't have any interest in it although I had a few figures/belts, but after a short break I turned back into it in October of 2005, it was the USA Homecoming Show... and I turned it on during the segment where Austin stunned all 4 McMahon's... so I guess Stone Cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:01 am

Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:13 am

It was pretty much the whole Attitude Era that got me into it. I started watching in 97-. The wrestlers that introduced it to me was The Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock, SCSA, Kane, and Mick Foley
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 5:28 pm

Shawn Michaels
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 7:53 pm

I am with Eddie and TRE on this, that Scotty 2 Hotty man. He was the one who sucked me into wrestling and then after I stopped watching for a while, the guy who brought me back to watching WWE was CM Punk because he was doing his rivalry against Jeff Hardy and began showing his epicness.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 1:10 pm

Sting, back when WCW was still around
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 5:08 pm

Owen Hart
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 9:21 pm

Just found some of my old, old shit. Bret Hart and Sting action figures and a WCW Title Belt with Goldberg's name on it... maybe them.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 9:22 pm

Shawn Michaels, 1996 along with Bret Hart, Undertaker, Stone Cold and Mankind/Dude Love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 10:20 pm

I am probably the only one who started watching wrestling late but to answer your question - AJ Styles when Ric Flair was his manager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:38 pm

Undertaker has been my favorite ever since I started watching.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyMay 29th 2014, 6:38 am

...The Great Khali  Neutral 

Be Smart had just come out, and I like me some 1970's sitcomes, and The Rock was long done with wrestling so I couldn't use him as an excuse, and a SmackDown-lite show was on every weekend after the 90's Cartoon Network cartoons were done, when he was feuding with Triple H for the World Title.
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 6:50 pm

Cena
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:54 pm

Rey Mysterio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:54 pm

Ric Flair
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:55 pm

Eddie Guerrero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 9:48 am

Rey Mysterio
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 10:15 am

Cena and Edge
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 10:57 am

Taker
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 11:03 am

Shawn Michaels.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 11:46 am

Scotty 2 Hotty. lol.

yeah, I'm serious....
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:03 pm

Bret Hart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?   What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Wrestler Would You Say Introduced You To Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-