Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel.

Angel.

POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 8:43 pm

K7NG 

POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Tumblr_oi38igZ82F1qiy96so3_500
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyMarch 8th 2017, 7:45 pm

Well, yes I don't like Barca.... yes, I just want them to lose.... but I gotta admit, that was such an impossible and amazing comeback. What a good game!!
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyMarch 14th 2017, 5:52 pm

POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 97278bb6551c4eda81671991d8b417c8
Back to top Go down
LesserAndromeda

LesserAndromeda

Hailing From : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 19th 2017, 9:13 pm

#WengerOut

I'm so happy Barca is out.

I'm so pissed Real is in.

Juve for life.
Back to top Go down
LesserAndromeda

LesserAndromeda

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 3:38 am

Where do I start. Prem? Spurs are taking it, which sickens me but less not terribly because it won't be Chelsea. They're rattled, they're can't score. They'll bottle a couple and come away with 1 pt instead of 3 in a couple of games, not to mention EVERTON could steal one from them(damn Lukaku) and give Spurs some room, who I don't think have anyone tough left aside form City? And for them, I don't think that's very tough.

Irony of ironies? Spurs and Chelsea play in the FA Semi's tomorrow. If Tottenham can come away with that one, I think it may screw with their heads unless they just give it up and concentration on the season, which is possible.

Arsenal's lucky and because of who is all in the FA semi's(either they win and get in or someone else wins and the 6th place team, which is them currently, get it) and because Untied will qualify for Europe one way or the other, a spot for the 7th place team opens up(currently Everton) they'll end up in the Europa next year, Wenger will get a contract extension because all the board cares about is continental play and I'll rip my damn hair out because of it.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 5:47 am

My men Bayern didn't look too well in these recent weeks. Four matches with no victory at all seems so wrong. As funny as it sounds, I hope Leipzig can overlap Bayern lol
Back to top Go down
LesserAndromeda

LesserAndromeda

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 6:38 am

Madrid didn't play like Madrid but somehow lasted long enough to steal it and in both games real, at Bernabeu AND Allianz.

Sidenote: I REALLY hate Real Madrid. It's easy to have Champions League success when you buy an all star team and really only have to worry about 2 other teams domestically.

Speaking of buying teams just to make money allow me to extend my middle finger to all teams Red Bull! It's one thing to start a team and work your way up, but it's another to go "hey, I want to have a Bundesliga trophy, let me buy a team and erase it's entire history!"

For the German league, I'm a Dortmund fan, personally.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Larrieux
Empire
Empire
Amelie Larrieux

Hailing From : Bordeaux, France
Status : "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, and I'm armed! Don't mess with me!"

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 1:03 pm

Let's see... I am quite a weird person with the sport.

I have been a fan of Manchester United since I can remember...about 15 years I think. Bend it Like Beckham I think was the movie that got me into football/soccer. So I love ManUtd and utterly despise Chelsea.

For Bundesliga...Bayern Munich has been my favorite team since I ventured to Germany in 2004 during EuroCup 04 and got to watch a few game recaps on TV. And since we were predominantly in the Munch area... that's what I got to watch.

For MLS...Philadelphia United. Sure they're not the greatest bunch... but they're my local team back home and it was quite a big deal when we got the team.

Now... for international play I support Germany. IDK how I really got into supporting them but I always did watch England, France and Germany games when I saw my first World Cup as a fan in 2006. Over the years I guess Germany just stuck with me. I was literally on the edge of my seat in 2014 when they won the cup over Argentina and thoroughly enjoyed the look of utter disappointment on the face of Lionel Messi (I can't stand him or Barca).

Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 1:39 pm

Amelie Larrieux wrote:
Let's see... I am quite a weird person with the sport.

I have been a fan of Manchester United since I can remember...about 15 years I think. Bend it Like Beckham I think was the movie that got me into football/soccer. So I love ManUtd and utterly despise Chelsea.

For Bundesliga...Bayern Munich has been my favorite team since I ventured to Germany in 2004 during EuroCup 04 and got to watch a few game recaps on TV. And since we were predominantly in the Munch area... that's what I got to watch.

For MLS...Philadelphia United. Sure they're not the greatest bunch... but they're my local team back home and it was quite a big deal when we got the team.

Now... for international play I support Germany. IDK how I really got into supporting them but I always did watch England, France and Germany games when I saw my first World Cup as a fan in 2006. Over the years I guess Germany just stuck with me. I was literally on the edge of my seat in 2014 when they won the cup over Argentina and thoroughly enjoyed the look of utter disappointment on the face of Lionel Messi (I can't stand him or Barca).

Nothing wrong with girls loving football... that's actually kinda cool.

And wow, your favorite team is almost the same as me. Unless in MLS, I think I'm rooting for Montreal Impact (since Nesta moved there) and Chicago Fire (Yes, because of Basti)
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 2:25 pm

Hyped for the upcoming NFL draft.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 2:35 pm

Why are people talking about soccer in this thread, clearly says football get wit da times
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 2:36 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Hyped for the upcoming NFL draft.

Wink
Yooo same, gonna be lit af yo
Back to top Go down
LesserAndromeda

LesserAndromeda

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 4:45 pm

Draft talk is in the "hand egg game we don't really use our feet" Razz
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 22nd 2017, 1:38 am

Steelers will probably draft a CB, Edge rusher, and WR in their first three rounds. Not sure the order, but they'll definitely get those needs addressed.

Hoping for Godwin though in R2 so he can stay in PA.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 22nd 2017, 1:41 am

But...

GO SPURS! Hopefully Chelsea chokes it away. And if not, we're set for the future, and most definitely - the present. I'd consider us the favorites going into the 17-18 season if all the key pieces are kept.

#COYS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 22nd 2017, 4:08 pm

Lannister-Lord wrote:
But...

GO SPURS! Hopefully Chelsea chokes it away. And if not, we're set for the future, and most definitely - the present. I'd consider us the favorites going into the 17-18 season if all the key pieces are kept.

#COYS

Keep on dreaming.

#Carefree
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 22nd 2017, 4:11 pm

Nico Borġ wrote:
Lannister-Lord wrote:
But...

#COYS

Keep on dreaming.

#Carefree
I believe in dream..... Last year was a dream come true so who knows? lol

Spurs can't get it all together, tho.... always blew up in crucial moments.
Back to top Go down
LesserAndromeda

LesserAndromeda

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 2:52 pm

Ronaldo cries too damn much.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 3:07 pm

Love how Fox soccer tweets about El Clasico but wont play it
Back to top Go down
LesserAndromeda

LesserAndromeda

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 3:46 pm

beIN own the rights to broadcasting laliga games.. Fox has UCL/UEL.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 11:15 am

BACK TO BACK LIKE I'M JORDAN 96 97 

POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Tumblr_o7wqjoKtqY1sf4rhao1_540
POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Tumblr_oqzua4n3F71rjev45o1_1280
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyAugust 3rd 2017, 11:52 am

Anyone following the MLS?
I know it ain't the Premier League but being from Montreal I follow my local team the Impact.
They just signed a local young player who should be good for the team, Samuel Piette. He did good at the World Cup. I'm glad Saputo was able to sign some local talent. Now we just need to re-sign Piatti and get out sh** straight because we're not doing too good this season lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyAugust 14th 2017, 10:42 pm

- Ronaldo suspended
- Neymar to Paris St-Germain

Discuss?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyNovember 6th 2017, 1:03 pm

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41885250

POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 74250555

THANK YOU LEGEND!!
Back to top Go down
Shark Man

Shark Man

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 EmptyNovember 6th 2017, 4:17 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41885250

POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 74250555

THANK YOU LEGEND!!

I hope he'll become a coach sooner or later :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   POGBACK - Football thread - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top