Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football (NFL) in Los Angeles Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles Empty
PostSubject: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 8:43 pm

I'm excited (especially if the Chargers use the option to move along with the Rams).
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 9:10 pm

I'm confused, as I haven't really looked too much into it, but if the Chargers moved also, would they be sharing the same arena?

If that's the case, there's no way in hell I would share an arena with another team. Idk, just my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 9:12 pm

The charger have the option to move into the new stadium with the Rams. And better them than the raiders like they were planing I think
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 9:13 pm

Plus it mean that Wrestlemaina can come back to Los Angeles
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 11:29 pm

Well guys, cue the "X to London" rumors
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 12:05 am

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 19th 2017, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 12:29 am

Tyler Parker wrote:
I'm a die-hard San Diego Chargers fan, I have been for my whole life and I HATE the possibility of them moving to Los Angeles. Earlier today, it seemed more like a certainty than a possibility but I've been hopeful and I'm hopeful that Dean Spanos will take the 100 mill and work with the city of San Diego in building a new stadium in the Mission Valley site. I just want them to stay. I may not live there but I've been there and I've been a life-long fan, so my loyalty is with San Diego. If they move, I'll watch football but not as a fan.

Really? Your gonna stop being a Chargers an if they move less than two hours away?
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 12:30 am

When LA lost the Raiders to Oakland (!) and the Rams to St. Louis (!!) in 1995, what was the difference between then and now to the point where the LA area is suddenly ready for two teams again?
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 1:03 am

20+ years will do that to a big market city. I'm neither a Chargers or Rams fan but just have a football team in the area is exciting. Throw in hosting a few Super Bowls, a couple of playoff worthy seasons, and a wrestlemainia and its sure to be a winning formula
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 1:47 am

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 19th 2017, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 2:37 am

The reason the Chargers could possibly be moving is such bullshit. I'd say good riddance if I were the city of San Diego. Good on them for holding out, and not wanting for the money of the tax payers of that city go into a stadium. Not to mention, a stadium that is owned by a billionaire and wouldn't put any money towards it.

But the Chargers will continue to hold that city hostage, in hope that they can get the tax payers to pay for their stadium. Just awful. Move on, if it pleases you, Chargers. You'll be second rate to the following that already is the LA Rams. Go be the Clippers. Go be the Mets. Be our guests.

It's all about $$$ to these assholes, league wide. Owners voted AGAINST the Rams being the sole team moving to LA. Meaning, it's going to be two no matter what essentially. I don't see the point. But they obviously haven't learned their lesson from the past.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 8:46 am

As long as nothing happens to my Jets. I'm OK with it.
I just don't want LA to have two Football teams. Give them to places that don't have a rep. Like Vegas, the NHL wants to build a team there. I wouldn't mind the NFL having a team there.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 11:17 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
As long as nothing happens to my Jets. I'm OK with it.
I just don't want LA to have two Football teams. Give them to places that don't have a rep. Like Vegas, the NHL wants to build a team there. I wouldn't mind the NFL having a team there.

I'm a huge NHL fan. That being said, I don't think that just because the NHL wants a team in Vegas, the NFL should follow. I'm especially bearish on the Vegas market because it's very unique, and not in a great way. For hockey, Vegas should have a decent number of season ticket holders, but you're going to have a lot of tourists who hijack the place and suddenly, home ice becomes a neutral venue. Think Anaheim Ducks playoff games, but worse.

There are several hockey arenas that look like that, but you don't want that for football. I'm pretty sure that this was a big reason why three NFL teams have applied for relocation in the first place.

(Not saying this won't be an issue in LA - it almost certainly will for a few years.)
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 2:38 pm

Right now, my dad's probably just bitter the Raiders aren't coming back down here.

Considering LA hasn't had an NFL team the entire time I've been alive, I just wanna see how all this plays out. Having two teams didn't last forever the first time around, and I wonder what they plan to do different (if anything at all). Like Showster said, none of the teams involved are "my" team, but the prospect of LA having a team again is exciting. I just don't understand why they need two. Honestly, I'd rather LA just take the Rams and be done with it. It'd be nice to have the Chargers hash out all their problems with the city and the money, get a new stadium, and stay in San Diego.
Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 2:48 pm

The Browns should bid everyone out and move to LA.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 5:31 pm

ReddReaper wrote:
The Browns should bid everyone out and move to LA.
With what money?
:ha:
Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 5:56 pm

The city should tax for it... Jimmy Haslam needs to open up that checkbook or sell the franchise..
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 6:13 pm

Probably just sell it at this point. Unless they come up big this offseason.
Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 6:24 pm

Isn't too much coming up big in Cleveland... Especially after hiring Hue Jackson as your head coach...
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 7:47 pm

In other news, Chargers are looking more into the move to LA now. Not sure how this is gonna work. Haven't looked too much more into it, so that's all I know right now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 8:02 pm

Whooptie fucking doo. California gets ANOTHER football team. Stop the presses.

- guy from a state with 0 professional teams
Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 8:06 pm

^ We'll give you the Browns...
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 8:18 pm

California isn't getting another team. They're just relocating a team that's already there to a different city. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 8:20 pm

Gotta give props to St. Louis' owner tho.. Nice move bud. You'll be very rich.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 8:43 pm

Jason Cage wrote:
In other news, Chargers are looking more into the move to LA now. Not sure how this is gonna work. Haven't looked too much more into it, so that's all I know right now.

well the rams are going to play in a temp facility untill the new stadium is finished with construction, so I imagine that the Chargers would probably do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football (NFL) in Los Angeles   Football (NFL) in Los Angeles Empty

Back to top Go down

Football (NFL) in Los Angeles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-