Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football thread - Page 17 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football thread - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football thread - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football thread - Page 17 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football thread - Page 17 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football thread - Page 17 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

Football thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 1:11 pm

Classic MU
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyApril 13th 2016, 10:10 pm

Most preferred to least preferred UCL teams that I want to face as a Real Madrid fan:

1. Manchester City. Sure they are the weakest team on paper, but they do have some match winners: Aguero and De Bruyne. The lack of experience of City could be exploited as few players on their roster has never been this far in Europe. Their back is fragile and they are the most inconsistent side remaining in the UCL.

2. Bayern. Sure Bayern has more star power than Atletico Madrid and I am not doubting that. But Bayern plays a system that Madrid is well equipped to counter and I think Zidane can expose Pep's Bavarian Tiki-Taka just by playing off the breaks with pacy players in Ronaldo, Bale and have some long-balls from former Bayern player: Kroos. Playing against a possession heavy team in Bayern that likes to pass around and sometimes is direct requires a competent defensive midfielder and we got one: Casemiro.

3. Atletico Madrid. Goddamnit, I hate playing Atletico Madrid no matter what. If there is any side that Real Madrid tends to struggle, it's against overly defensive sides and guess what? Atletico Madrid has one of the best, if not the best defense in Europe. They also have some good firepower with Griezmann leading the line, and the revenge factor of knocking them out in the QF's and the UCL finals will surely be a motivating factor for Atletico. Point and simple, they may not impress you in the paper, but they are SOOOO annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyApril 22nd 2016, 8:11 am

Little late but Cool

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/deportivo-la-coruna-v-fc-barcelona-thats-more-like-it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 7:03 pm

Football thread - Page 17 WBjbTob

:book:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 12:31 pm

So Leicester can win the league tonight if Spurs do not win.
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 12:35 pm

Going to be an awesome game, Chelsea would love to end Spurs title hopes (they have even said they would let Leicester beat them if it meant they win the league instead of Spurs).

Spurs cannot afford a loss or a draw, they have to win.

This is gonna be a good one
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 12:47 pm

Max Stryker wrote:
Going to be an awesome game, Chelsea would love to end Spurs title hopes (they have even said they would let Leicester beat them if it meant they win the league instead of Spurs).

Match fixing BEFORE the Italian comes in??? Talk about a change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 1:01 pm

Of course Chelsea are going to say that, doesn't mean they would.

The majority of their players don't give two fucks about the Chelsea-Spurs rivalry and even if they did, you only have to look back to the end of the 94/95 season where Blackburn needed any kind of result against Liverpool to win the league to stop United winning the league, Liverpool, despite being eternal hatred rivals to United, still beat Blackburn 2-1 while United bottled the chance to win the league against West Ham, Chelsea aren't just going to throw away a game for the sheer lulz when most of them are playing just to have stay in the team next season.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 2:31 pm

Hopefully there will be no "Calciopolli" in EPL. As much I'd love to see Leicester to win this year, Spurs are on fire as of late.... sure it will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 2:57 pm

Lioncross wrote:
Max Stryker wrote:

Match fixing BEFORE the Italian comes in??? Talk about a change.

haha I know right

and I am sure they wouldn't actually roll over but frankly, even if Spurs do win tonight I fancy Leicester to win next week at home against Everton.

I live very close to Stamford Bridge so can hear what is going on at the moment haha
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 3:20 pm

I do hope Leicester wins this EPL season, would love to see "another" team wins the EPL (outside Man. City, Man. United, and Chelsea. It's been a while already for both Arsenal and Liverpool to win the league)
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 3:39 pm

Nobi wrote:
I do hope Leicester wins this EPL season, would love to see "another" team wins the EPL (outside Man. City, Man. United, and Chelsea. It's been a while already for both Arsenal and Liverpool to win the league)
Making fun of Arsenal is great, though. I don't want to lose that.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 3:44 pm

Lioncross wrote:
Nobi wrote:
Making fun of Arsenal is great, though. I don't want to lose that.

NOTE: The Spurs wins won't hurt as well, but yes. I root for Leicester.
And xD. I actually root for Arsenal in EPL, but I always want Reading FC to come back.
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 3:53 pm

As much as it stings me as I am a Liverpool fan, since we last won the league

Peter Schmeichel won the league with United
Had a son
And now his son is on the brink of winning the leage.

Great first half so far, very fiesty affair
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 4:18 pm

Set up for a tense finish now. Chelsea to score a last minute equaliser and ruin Spurs' day?
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 5:21 pm

Fair fucking play to Leicester, honestly were the best team this season by a mile! deserve it so much and i'm happy for them

plus, fuck spurs!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 5:45 pm

Can't believe it. So happy for them. What an underdog story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 6:23 pm

Football, bloody hell.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 6:31 pm

Congrats to Leicester. They deserved it Cool
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 2:03 pm

Now to wait for the FA to cite all of the players fighting in last nights game. They're gonna have a busy week
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 2:12 pm

Angel. wrote:
Most preferred to least preferred UCL teams that I want to face as a Real Madrid fan:

Atletico Madrid. Goddamnit, I hate playing Atletico Madrid no matter what. If there is any side that Real Madrid tends to struggle, it's against overly defensive sides and guess what? Atletico Madrid has one of the best, if not the best defense in Europe. They also have some good firepower with Griezmann leading the line, and the revenge factor of knocking them out in the QF's and the UCL finals will surely be a motivating factor for Atletico. Point and simple, they may not impress you in the paper, but they are SOOOO annoying.

When a Real fan calls Atletico the biggest threat and for that I thank you sir.

:bolieve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 4th 2016, 3:41 pm

Horrible first half by City
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 4th 2016, 11:01 pm

I suppose City were just happy to even be in the semi-finals. City was rather fortunate that they were even in the game if it weren't for Joe Hart. Pep got a lot of work to do in shaping City. As for the UCL finals? A derby in San Siro that is actually meaningful? Say wha?

Football thread - Page 17 Cho8TLnXEAAjhQq
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 4th 2016, 11:13 pm

A derby in the hottest derby stadium.... too bad they are not the two Milans Sad
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 EmptyMay 7th 2016, 3:44 pm

Football thread - Page 17 528942114-leicester-city-v-everton-premier-league-850x560

Glorious moment of the Foxes, the moment that will be cherised through history of the club and the league.... Well deserved, Leicester!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next