Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football thread - Page 16 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football thread - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football thread - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football thread - Page 16 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football thread - Page 16 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football thread - Page 16 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

Football thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 6:06 pm

Anybody else weirded out by the Pato signing done Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 6:13 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
I hope Pato gets all the diseases in the world now that he joined a slump team like Chelsea
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 6:15 pm

ℜhaegar wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
I hope Pato gets all the diseases in the world now that he joined a slump team like Chelsea

I mean this they sign him 5 years to late.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 3:20 pm

Moment of Silence for Manchester United, please....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 3:30 pm

Hello darkness my old friend...
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 6:08 pm

Manchester United needs to go under administration.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 27th 2016, 1:32 am

Those "Edin Dzeko's corpse" jokes I made may not be a one-off after all.
Back to top Go down
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

Hailing From : Scotland, ya wankers
Status : Would be a pointless answer on a round called 'Former EAW Champions' on Pointless

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 9:16 am

Football thread - Page 16 Louis-van-gaal-flop-against-arsenals

LVG giving us a golden comedy moment in football
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 10:21 am

Eboue why did you leave us :snoop:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 1:40 pm

Paul Merson is usually an idiot but he was spot on here

Paul Merson: Man United, shocking, clueless, heartless and brainless - One of the worst I've ever seen. I felt sorry for Man Utd fans, I don't usually because of the success they've had for years. But I felt for them at Anfield, I watched 11 players who didn't have a clue how big that football match was to the fans. Van Gaal didn't have a clue either. He is so far above himself that he didn't view that as a big game for the fans. Either that or he is not worried about the fans getting the hump. "We are working the right way, we're doing the right things" it was men against boys. If it wasn't for De Gea, it could have been 5 at least. Manuel Neuer must be some goalkeeper if De Gea isn't the best in the world. He's a freak he is that good, it's bordering on ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 3:42 pm

Football thread - Page 16 CdX3I72W0AE465W

WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 10:58 pm

One of the most fantastic match as a neutral to watch between Bayern/Juventus. But not without controversy as Morata was robbed from a goal that was clearly onside. 

Football thread - Page 16 PLZDrfW

But as controversial as that was? Juventus made one of the shittiest subs I've ever seen. Subbing off Morata who had the game of his life for a Manduzkic, Pereyra and Sturaro who didn't even impact the game?  :dj:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 11:44 pm

Actually, Juventus really showed the mentality of being the Italian Champion by showing such a great retailation in Allianz Arena. But then again, they faced Bayern Munich with their amazing home record. Even they are lost, I still bow to Juve for an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 12:06 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Actually, Juventus really showed the mentality of being the Italian Champion by showing such a great retailation in Allianz Arena. But then again, they faced Bayern Munich with their amazing home record. Even they are lost, I still bow to Juve for an amazing game.
I get that but that still doesn't excuse the lulzy substitutions. I guess Bayern will reach the semis unless they play Barca next round
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 12:11 am

Angel. wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
I get that but that still doesn't excuse the lulzy substitutions. I guess Bayern will reach the semis unless they play Barca next round
I guess with this condition, Bayern will be able to repel Barca's offense. despite the dangerous offensive trio, Bayern's offensive is as dangerous as they have. I think if Bayern and Barca meet each other, it will be a helluva match with an unpredicted result.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 3:55 pm

Barca's retaining the CL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 20th 2016, 1:13 pm

Football thread - Page 16 Tvyvyb10
tell me you don't want to sit on his face
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 20th 2016, 5:22 pm

Sheridan Müller wrote:
Football thread - Page 16 Tvyvyb10
tell me you don't want to sit on his face
Thanks, I have my own.
Football thread - Page 16 9965776f3e66c1314d8306bfa39d1e29
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 20th 2016, 5:30 pm

WE BEAT CITY

CRNDEFRGTHYGFSTGHFDRSGHFGTDS
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 20th 2016, 5:40 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Barca's retaining the CL.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 11:17 am

RIP Johan Cryuff. Before there was CR7 and M10, there was you :dame:
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 4:39 pm

That Ronaldo goal doesn't counts though. Barcelona is a small team.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 7:13 pm

F************************************CK: http://www.espnfc.com/swansea-city/story/2847249/swansea-city-on-verge-of-takeover-by-kaplan-and-jason-levien

If this happens, hopefully these guys are different from the other American owners involved in the Premier League - I say that as an American myself. I'm a bit worried that the Trust's feathers have already been ruffled in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 7:55 pm

Lioncross wrote:
F************************************CK: http://www.espnfc.com/swansea-city/story/2847249/swansea-city-on-verge-of-takeover-by-kaplan-and-jason-levien

If this happens, hopefully these guys are different from the other American owners involved in the Premier League - I say that as an American myself. I'm a bit worried that the Trust's feathers have already been ruffled in the process.
ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 1:11 pm

fucking kill me now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next