Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Worst Of: Title Reign Edition SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Worst Of: Title Reign Edition SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Worst Of: Title Reign Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Empty
PostSubject: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 4:30 pm

What are the worst Championship reigns you can think of throughout EAW's illustrious history?  :hmm:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 4:44 pm

Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Full
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 4:47 pm

TRE VOODOO wrote:
 :drosedead:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 6:56 pm

Insult's WHC reign.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 7:32 pm

EOE's EAW title reign
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 7:41 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
EOE's EAW title reign
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 8:43 pm

RRS 1-5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 8:54 pm

Starr-Stan 1-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 8:56 pm

TRE VOODOO wrote:
 :ha:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 9:40 pm

StarrStan wrote:
RRS 1-5
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 9:41 pm

TRE VOODOO wrote:
Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Heh
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 4:01 am

Eddie Mack wrote:
Insult's WHC reign.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 12:45 am

Nas & Arens tag team title run... but that was out of their control.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 1:19 am

Black Tresus wrote:
Ye it was
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 2:24 am

Black Tresus wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 7:30 am

See, I don't think stuff like Insults or Aren/Nas should count because it was either out of their control or storyline planned stuff, was Insult's reign for two minutes really worse than CC's reign that followed it? Or any one of RRS's lame shit?
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 2:43 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
See, I don't think stuff like Insults or Aren/Nas should count because it was either out of their control or storyline planned stuff, was Insult's reign for two minutes really worse than CC's reign that followed it? Or any one of RRS's lame shit?

That's a good point, but at the same time would negate Starr's first championship reign(Not his fault Mak didn't bother making him win it in a match and then had him as a fall guy for TCS) and RRS's third reign(his only reign that wasn't pure bs via politics or him being writer tossing the title back and forth, but he still never retained due to not being made to defend at the FPV before PFP and then facing RoV at PFP) and KD's.

If we're talking shitty reigns that were shitty purely because of the person, the worst I've seen is Colin Kaline(not counting the four world title reigns deleted in EAW history due to bad conduct).

But at the same time, is a title reign not shitty simply because it wasn't the champions' fault? :hmm:  I'm on the fence about it TBH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 4:46 pm

What I mean is, Aren and Nas never got off the ground because of Nas's sitution, we've no idea how good or bad they'd have done and the titles were taken off them pretty quickly as a result, they held it for only like two weeks, I kinda fail to believe it was any worse than Brian Titus/Zack Crash or Suicidal VIP/Zack Crash title reigns that were months longer and achieved nothing. 

Same with Insult really, it was a two minute reign at best, was there anything in those two minutes that were anywhere near as bad CC's reign where his promos were horrid or RRS's third reign where it seemed he did more as tag champ than world champion? Or hell even Starr's second reign as EAW Champion where it's just trending water due to inactivty and you're just waiting until Dub or Kawa win it a month/two months later?
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 8:32 pm

In recent history, I'd go with Vic Vendetta's EAW Championship reign. He won it because we believed he had earned it and then he proceeded to make us regret that decision with his all around poor performance and terrible defenses up until dropping the Title on an ep of Showdown. He's lucky he got to main event PFP after all that.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 8:36 pm

Hi there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Of: Title Reign Edition   Worst Of: Title Reign Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Of: Title Reign Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1