Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Empty
PostSubject: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 12:21 am

Basically what world champion would you have loved to beat for their title? Which reign of theirs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 12:27 am

Kawas
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 7:39 am

Y2Impact's last reign as AWC or Robbie's first reign
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 8:30 am

Out of the World Champions I actually fought during their reign? I would say Jay's 4th WHC reign or Demon's WHC reign, but I knew I wouldn't be allowed to win either time so despite promoing hard it kinda killed my motivation for it. I'll say DDD's first WHC reign when I fought him back in 2009 after the Grand Rampage. I really, really wanted to beat him with Jay clearly targeting him in promos and people like Reg insulting me for getting a Title shot; I wanted to win badly. Unfortunately, DDD felt I wasn't ready (which I agree with) and I'm sure his upcoming feud with Jay had something to do with it as well, but it was fun and may have been the first hard-fought match promo-wise I ever had.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 9:43 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
Out of the World Champions I actually fought during their reign? I would say Jay's 4th WHC reign or Demon's WHC reign, but I knew I wouldn't be allowed to win either time so despite promoing hard it kinda killed my motivation for it. I'll say DDD's first WHC reign when I fought him back in 2009 after the Grand Rampage. I really, really wanted to beat him with Jay clearly targeting him in promos and people like Reg insulting me for getting a Title shot; I wanted to win badly. Unfortunately, DDD felt I wasn't ready (which I agree with) and I'm sure his upcoming feud with Jay had something to do with it as well, but it was fun and may have been the first hard-fought match promo-wise I ever had.

YA WERENT READY FOR THE BIG TIME BROTHER

-title guitars-

:smell: :dev: :dev: :dev: :vince: :cena:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 10:09 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Ares Vendetta wrote:

YA WERENT READY FOR THE BIG TIME BROTHER

-title guitars-

:smell: :dev: :dev: :dev: :vince: :cena:

Still wasn't 5 years later either  :cryshow: :bastistaroids: :mjcry:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 12:06 pm

Dark Demon's.  I think it would've made our feuds much more interesting if I had actually ended it and our feud revolved around it.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 6:42 pm

Psycho! wrote:
Dark Demon's.  I think it would've made our feuds much more interesting if I had actually ended it and our feud revolved around it.

Well you didn't WIN the World Heavyweight Championship, but didn't that basically happen anyway? Cause you DID eliminate him from the Extreme Elimination Chamber at Road To Redemption, which ended his reign, which was also what your feud revolved around, I believe.

:smith:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 8:42 pm

Jaywalker in 2013.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 10:02 pm

Folds arm, I don't know what you're talking about, I won the match and therefore I ended his title reign. Cool
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 11:07 pm

Definitely Jaywalker. I was gonna kick that ass :eww:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 2:57 am

Starr, that old American
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 8:42 pm

Drastik, fucking Dark Demon, motherfucking Hades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 8:44 am

Hades, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 8:54 pm

I would've LOVED to have ended Colin Kaline's Answers World Championship reign whilst simultaneously crushing Hurricane Hawk's title hopes and sending him into a depression from which he would never come back... Oh, wait.

Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Jericho-trollface
Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Tumblr_m3bmgdqw5e1qbmavt
Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? 620%2520-%2520chris_jericho%2520clapping%2520gif%2520wwe
Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Tumblr_nbwaev40bD1teu9qco1_400

Also, I love succeeding Vacant as World Champion. I did that three times.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 9:09 pm

Tyler Parkers.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 9:19 pm

Diamond Cage's
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 8:57 pm

Cameron Ella Ava's or Diamond Cage's would have been great. Haha. :3

Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 9:03 pm

Currently I would like to end Tyler Parker's title reign.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 10:31 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
Tyler Parkers.
:ha:

Ryan Savage wrote:
Currently I would like to end Tyler Parker's title reign.
:ha:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyApril 4th 2015, 1:50 am

Tyler or Xav
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyApril 4th 2015, 1:55 am

Now that Starr has the world title, hopefully this one.

Would have loved to end Normans too.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyApril 4th 2015, 2:15 am

Any AWC reign.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 9:33 am

Bump.

We've had some pretty goat reigns in the last number of years across pretty much all the 4 major World Championships. I think it's not a stretch to say new people are inspired by the World Champions they see when they join and that idea of ending such a reign becomes sought after.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 9:40 am

Either telling the story of overcoming my superior brother and ending aren’s Reign OR taking a certain piece of shit’s place in history and beating Y2Impact in his place. Outside of titles that were actually in my grasp, beating someone like an Ares, Senn, Jamie, GC, etc would have been nice, although most of those were pipe dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?   Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose world title reign would you have loved to have ended?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next