Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Cage.
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post June 4th 2016, 5:17 pm by Cage.
The retirement tour of Starr Stan has given Starr a chance to showcase what we all know and that he is one of the best pure wrestlers to ever lace up a pair of boots. That's his shtick, “EAW's only Olympic gold medalist” my shtick is punching people repeatedly in the face, my shtick is adapting to any environment I am in and standing in front of my peers and millions of people whenever EAW is on Free Per View or National Television and showing why I am the most dangerous man in not only EAW but in every fighting environment I am in. I proved that at Pain for Pride when I faced Starr Stan in HIS match, a pure wrestling match. And at the time my main purpose and how I applied my trade was simply wrapping my arm in barbwire and tearing people apart, or using chairs, kendo sticks, or anything I could possibly get my hands on to draw blood from my opponent. That is how I expressed my art, the ring was my canvas, the blood of the men who tried to test me was the paint and I painted plenty of masterpieces! Nobody thought this barbaric buffoon Diamond Cage could go in there and just strictly wrestle a man like Starr Stan, I not only wrestled Starr Stan, I made him tap. The man with the most submission victories in EAW and I made him quit. I always said when you tap out it is basically giving a man your soul, it is basically saying “ YOU ARE THE BETTER MAN, I QUIT!” And I made Starr Stan quit. Now Starr our battle at Pain for Pride lasted almost an hour, in that battle I've grown respect for you, and I'll never forget our war, but come Voltage I am always prepared to go to war again. I AM A WAR MACHINE! I live for war, I welcome this war and on Voltage whether it's an hour, whether the war never ends, I am a battle tested pro wrestling and fighting machine and you should know me better than anybody that I'll keep coming Starr, I'll keep coming with everything I've got. You retiring completely goes out the window as soon as that bell rings, because as soon as the bell rings and the smoke clears it's the same Starr Stan fighting the same Diamond Cage in a match to see who is the better between the two of us. I've been annoyed since Triple Threat, allowing that cone kicking, non needed Albert Hitchman cock sucking faggot Scott Diamond get the better of me and honestly the only thing I've honestly been looking forward to is getting in the ring with you Starr, I am looking forward to fighting you this time in a more humbling atmosphere. 

And with your words I detected a sign of bitterness, “OH how dare this barbaric buffoon Diamond Cage BEAT ME AND MAKE ME QUIT IN MY MATCH” You are on your way out the door with regret, a regret that will remain because you want to kick my ass, while I know I can kick your ass. But it's not known if you can beat me, because as I recall you never been able to beat me Starr. We didn't fight at Pain for Pride 6 by the way, and I understand if the ticks and maggots that are sucking on your old ass brain made you forget when we indeed clashed but we clashed at Pain for Pride 7. I look at you and I see this man fighting with misery. And on Voltage I will be blessed with the opportunity to put this old dog down and out of his misery. I wanted to do this better than last time, but apparently you think I am just going to lay down for you. Apparently this retirement tour is Starr beats all and then you show respect afterwards. I'd be a man and shake your hand but I don't want to, because I am not going to play ball as you said I did and follow the script, I'm not going to kiss your ass because you are Starr Stan an EAW legend. Legends, monsters, beast, conquerors, even the thrown around “Best in the worlds” are put in this world to be surpassed and if god is my witness as long as there is breath in these lungs you will be surpassed by Diamond Cage. I've always been fighting with my heart and my soul on my shoulder and I don't go out there with a plan, I'm not going out there saying I am going to outwrestle you Starr, I am not going out there with the mindset of brawling with you. I walk into this mindset knowing one thing. I saw your match at Triple Threat and you are still a wrestling machine, but I am the unstoppable most dangerous entente in this world and I find a way to survive. That's what I've been doing the last two fucking years of my fucking career. I'm known as a fuck up all over the place to some of these people and my EAW Championship reign is clowned and still I take all that adversity and use it as toilet paper. And maybe beating you will set it straight that my past will not predict my future and just because I didn't take over this fucking shithole like I should have, people forget how I was carrying this company without the world championship. NOT ROBBIE. NOT DEDEDE. NOT HADES. NOT JAYWALKER. ME WITHOUT THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP I WAS CARRYING THIS COMPANY ON MY BACK AND THE MINUTE I FUCK UP, THEY GO FROM “OH YOU WILL NEVER BE THE CHAMPION” TO “YOU FUCKING SCREW UP” To all of those people I simply say. Suck My Dick. It's as plain and simple as that, suck my dick. Suck the millions of people who scream at the top of their lungs “ KILL CAGE KILL” dicks, suck my families dick, because when I was beating Jaywalker in Ultimate Submission Matches, when I was kicking DEDEDE's ass and putting him in a wheelchair and when I was dropping people where they stood left and right, no one gave a fuck about the return of a KD or a Dark Demon. They wanted to see Diamond Cage do what he does best and I am here to tell you that I am fucking back to do what I do best AND THAT IS TAKE BACK MY FUCKING COMPANY, STAND IN MY RING AND OWN IT LIKE I DID WHEN THIS SHIT WAS FUN TO ME! I AM TAKING BACK WHAT IS MINE AND DAMN IT STARR YOU ARE IN MY WAY AND I AM GOING TO RUN YOU DOWN!
Impact
Post June 4th 2016, 4:24 pm by Impact
For all your boasts and bluster, all you have against me is one match. I remember three years ago on Dynasty when your only significance to me was as a whipping boy. Good times. So you had one victory, admittedly in convincing fashion, but at the end of the day that's just one match. That doesn't dictate or decide anything else that happens in the future. That isn't the standard; it's the exception, and I'm going to prove that this coming Sunday night when I turn that wrestling ring into your own personal hell, Tyler Parker. I mean, really, my career ended "some time ago"? Until the Grand Rampage, everybody already assumed your career was reduced to ashes, that you'd become an old man sitting in a rocking chair telling his grandkids stories about how great he WAS. Yet you're dragging MY career through the mud just like Ares Vendetta when he pummeled your head through that ambulance window. He rearranged your facial structure. He turned you into an unconscious, bloody mess and you worked your absolute hardest trying make a comeback attempt because he shattered your career like glass, and now you're trying to pick up the few remaining pieces of what was left. That Grand Rampage you came back at, trying to return to the scene and revert to the threat you once were, all you managed to do was become an also-ran, a trivia question that will be asked to future generations of wrestling fans: "Who were the final ten men eliminated in Y2Impact's 2016 Grand Rampage victory?" You'll be on that list, Tyler. The vengeance I exacted at the Grand Rampage wasn't enough to satisfy me, but if you look at that match and you witness me outlasting everyone and breaking the record for longest amount of time in a Grand Rampage match after having entered at lucky number three, you can't honestly say my career's been reduced to shreds. If anything, I should be praised for adapting to my surroundings and overcoming all these obstacles that have been set out before me. But instead you assume I'm the same guy that I was in 2014 who was wrestling on fumes, just trying to get a paycheck, a man without any passion for the sport. I didn't lose to you for lack of skill. Remember when you speak my name that you're talking to a former Extremist of the Year, a six-time World Champion, a warrior who was thrown into the fire that is the Grand Rampage and not only escaped victorious, but unscathed -- UNBURNED. And now you're back, fanning the flames, crying foul and excusing your humiliation by saying I don't know "what it's like" to be in the ring with Ares Vendetta. I knew what it was like before the Grand Rampage when that excuse for a champion couldn't pull his weight on Voltage and cost our short-lived team the tag match against Mr. DEDEDE and Phoenix Winterborn. But the real difference here is that despite you saying I was scared of what I'd see in the mirror when I look at myself, nobody in this business can intimidate me. 

Not you, Mr. DEDEDE, Ares Vendetta, or anyone else. But while you're slandering my name and making ignorant assumptions, why don't you tell us, oh wise one? What exactly is the Heart Break Gal using me for? Have I interfered in any of her matches? Have I unfairly come to her aid against other opponents? Fact is, the Heart Break Gal was a famous world-class wrestler before I ever entered the fray, but you're too shortsighted to see that because, in your own words, you're single-minded. And that's great, you can direct your focus to one target without ever straying from the course, but that same one-track mind is making you oblivious to the other end of the spectrum when it's right underneath your nose. You can't possibly view the whole mountain by only looking at one side, yet that's exactly what you're doing. 2014 was the worst year of my career, the nadir of my fortunes, and the Heart Break Gal wasn't standing by my side. I didn't have her hooked around my arm entering that fateful PFP match against you -- and LOOK what happened. I'm not saying I need anybody, but I already know you're going to insinuate some BS about how I can't succeed on my own, as if you've been struck with a sudden case of amnesia about the events of Grand Rampage. But that's fine, I don't need to answer to anyone, least of all you. The Heart Break Gal didn't need me to be great and I don't need her to be great; we just enhance each other, like pancakes and maple syrup, melted butter and baked potatoes, grass and water. In case you hadn't noticed, I've already gotten my fair share of victories over Mr. DEDEDE. I beat him at the "EAW Finale," my Hexa-gun bandmates and I silenced him months ago and it was only at Reckless Wiring that he came out of the woodwork and finally notched a win over me. That stipulation was never fair, but I still agreed to do it because unlike the rest of this roster that expects everything to be given to them because they're too entitled to try and earn anything, I have the courage to take risks. That's why I sought entry into this year's Grand Rampage despite knowing the odds. I'm living by the sword, but I'm not dying by it; I'm wielding it. You miss one-hundred percent of the shots you don't take, so why pass the ball? That's why I betrayed you, Tyler, because I gave you a rare gift and you abused it. Somewhere along the way of being labeled the "Quintessential Successor," you got this silly little idea in your head that you could become better than me -- that the sequel could outdo the original. So you're right, I twisted that rusty knife and I dug into your flesh because you didn't understand what it meant to carry on my legacy... And you still don't. Look at all the inexplicable losses I took BEFORE our clash at Pain for Pride 7 and you'll quickly notice a pattern. I was losing to scrubs that would have been dominated by me in years past. I WAS a shell, but in the time since then? I've been reborn. Now I'm dashing out of my cocoon and you, in your folly thinking you're going to stare in the eyes of the same guy that you handily defeated at Pain for Pride, aren't going to know what to do when your words ring truer than you ever could have imagined. I'm not the Y2Impact that you knew. I'm not the same Y2Impact. I'm BETTER. You're The Monster? What good will your horns be when I cut them off? Zilch, because I'm The Machine.

Out of all the ants crushed beneath my feet that flapped their gums and bragged about how they're going to create their legacy by destroying mine, you're the only one that's ever managed to take my mantle. But that's fine, because by returning at the Grand Rampage you not only renewed your hunger and shocked the audience; you finally returned my gift with one of your own. Instead or resting on your laurels or trying to start a family, you came back. That's the worst mistake you could ever make, because in doing so you inadvertently gave me a chance to exact revenge, and that's a target I'm not going to miss.
Butcher
Post June 4th 2016, 1:19 pm by Butcher
Yeah, we're boys still.  Went through a couple of companies acting like
jackasses as we pummeled nobodies and legends alike into whiny pools of blood, broken bones, and 
crushed hopes and dreams.  Some good times, some bad times, but those times made us who we were,
who we are, and most importantly, who we are going to be.

Who we were... We were Legion.  A few warriors defending a turf that didn't want to be defended.  As hard as 
we fought, as hard as I drove myself to accomplish a mission, or to reach and grab at whatever shiny
equipment I so desired.  As much pride as I took in being apart of it, in the end, that country was to
weak to stand as a whole or be saved from the bane that would see it dead.  I hold no feelings towards
the brand or label nor do I hate the ones we fought.  My experience is better because of any person I've 
stepped in the ring with.
 The thing is, we didn't stop as a result of those battles, we took the experience and pushed forward.
When we look back at whatever adventures we have completed in life, we take the good, and reproduce it,
we take the bad and we change it til it is something that is beneficial to our future.  If we don't, the future 
tramples us, and despite anything we may have done to better the world, the future only see us as old and 
unchanged.  Perhaps, stupid.  The future wants change.  They still look to the past in order to see how to change it.

Who we are... we are killers.  Life hasn't stopped us.  Death hasn't stopped us.  
Whatever trials we have endured in the past, still we stand, ready to fight or to flight.
Ready to win, to lose, to draw.  Ready to succeed and ready to die.  Ready for the highest of the highs.  
Ready for the lowest of the lows.  Prepared for the ghosts of our pasts to remind us just who we have
become.  Prepared for the future to show us what we can earn, and what it is we deserve.  What it is
we will become.  Will we be eaten by the other wolves, will an unlikely hero overcome us? Will the 
villain of the day overwhelm us?  I know the answers.  No, No, and No.  I know this from experience of 
who I was, I know this from that fire in my heart that wants the future to have the same greatness that
we forged with our blood sweet and tears, and I know this, because I still have the will to give to this 
great company, to the fans, and to myself, right here and now.    

Who we will be... who knows?  Not even the "Gods" of the day can say they truly know what will happen
tomorrow.  They may plan, and have all their hopes written in stone, and then,  {~snap~} chaos... change. 
 The future is constantly changing.  It is the chaos that all the rebels, freaks,
and lunatics speak that they are.  Until we take the unknown, and make it law, it is always there waiting to make us fail, 
and also giving us the platform that we may succeed.
waiting to take all The Pizza Boys in the world to an obscure rest, or waiting for him to become the
hero the world hopes he can be.  I hope he can be that hero, Tony, that won't stop me from hitting him
harder than he's ever been hit.   Whether he walks into Dynasty at 100%, in a full body cast, or somewhere in
between won't change the fact I will come at him with the same respect I'd come at you if that's what the card reads.

The kids hurt, it would appear, I'm rested and hungry.  I've watched him, I know how good he is.  I'm just saying, I'm 
a bad ass.  6,9 280 lbs of cold steel with the blood still stained on it.  This is the hook of my song, and the truth 
of what I am.  I have beaten greatness, I am beating people, and I will continue to do so.  It's what I know.  
It is my experience of past present and future.  I'm a killer, I'm a winner, I'm a champion.  Forever.  No one can take these things away from me.
marielacorriveau
Post June 4th 2016, 11:35 am by marielacorriveau
Marie is sitting back stage, filing her nails and paying little attention to the interviewer standing beside her.

"La Diva answered your statements from earlier this week - can we get a comment from you?"

Marie doesn't stop filing her nails, but smiles vaguely. "Of course. I was very happy to see her fire back, it was getting boring to see her twitter feed light up with every name except the names of her upcoming opponents."

"Wouldn't it be beneficial for her to be distracted this Monday?"

"Tabernak, I don't want to win only because my opponent thinks nothing of me." Marie rolls her eyes. "I want to win because I destroyed everyone in that ring at their very best. Otherwise I may as well be fighting paper dolls. Every single match, I go out there, I'm trying to prove something. What am I proving if I'm the only one trying? I'm made a fool. I hope she comes with her very best. I hope she enters the ring with her sights on me."

"This is a Battle Royal, are you concerned about the numbers?"

Marie laughs softly, examining the long, tight points of her fingernails.

"Not concerned. Excited. It wasn't the smartest thing, maybe, standing up and shouting names, calling attention to myself. But what else was there for me to do? No matter what, it's an uphill battle - I may as well ensure that it's interesting."

"Is there anything you'd like to say to La Diva before your match on Battleground?"

Marie pauses, her expression thoughtful. She taps her nails against her leg, leaving little pink marks in her skin.

"Pace yourself. Nothing can endure like La Corriveau can."
The Consigliere
Post June 4th 2016, 10:31 am by The Consigliere
Stoner Promo with Drake and Jones (ft. Y2Impact)
Just Hexa-friends being silly (No Eris. She's "injured". We do not speak of her. I don't miss her, shut up). And calm the fuck down, we're not going to take over EAW again. It's just us hanging out.

[It was the middle of the night, at the roofdeck of The Mercenary Lair. A woman's laugh is heard along with intense music, as smoke in its intensity started to fill the atmosphere. Camera pans quickly to one side of the deck, and there she was. The Heart Break Gal. Hair red, like a fuckin' cherry, with a darker shade of red lipstick on the smirking lips. She begins to speak loudly in a villanous tone]

Heart Break Gal: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE...

[She leans on the wall, arms crossed, wearing a white long-sleeved top with the letter "R" on it, matched with her white mini-skirt, and black boots. The Camera pans to another side of the room, a familiar face was seen. Drake Jaeger. Wearing black sunglasses, black wrestling trunks, black trench coat, and black boots, with a toothpick between his teeth, sticking out of his mouth.]

Drake Jaeger: And make it Double!

[The Camera cuts to HBG looking at the camera]

Heart Break Gal: To protect EAW from degradation..

[It cuts again to Drake looking at the camera, alternating between the two in the next few lines:]

Drake Jaeger: To beat all jackasses for domination!

Heart Break Gal: To denounce the evils, of truth and love!

Drake Jaeger: To extend our reach to the stars above!

Heart Break Gal: HBG...

Drake Jaeger: ... Jaeger!

[The next cut shows HBG and Drake Jaeger back to back, and posing for the camera]

Heart Break Gal: TEAM FUCK-IT, WILL RUN YOU OVER WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Drake Jaeger: Surrender now, or prepare to TAP OUT OUT OUT!

[And then there's nothing. No Meowth. Nothing but silence, as HBG and Drake still lean on each other back-to-back, looking over each other confused why Meowth hasn't come out. Getting impatient, HBG then walks over to the door to the inside of the lair and opened it... And there was the missing Meowth]

Tiberius Jones: No fuckin' way I'm doing this. There's just NO WAY!

Heart Break Gal: OH, why not? You look better than Drake and I!

[Tiberius Jones didn't look any different in his street clothes. What made him "Meowth" though, is that someone -- it was Drake -- scribbled whiskers on his cheeks]

Tiberius Jones: I look ridiculous, man! I look like someone who just passed out from a night of drinking and one of his drunk buddies decided to draw penises on his face, except this is worse than that! 

Drake Jaeger: I don't know about you, but that looks to me like a fine work of art.

Heart Break Gal: SHUSH now, you guys. This is serious stuff. I let you guys wear whatever you wanted despite having team outfits made literally months ago while we were in Hexa-gun, and right now, I'm the only one in full costume! And I'm willing to bet that's the exact reason why you guys don't look as fabulous as I do!

[HBG poses, as if she were a superhero. Drake then leans to Tiberius]

Drake Jaeger: Yo, can you believe this woman?

Tiberius Jones: She's delusional! And I thought we were worse off when Cerebrus STOLE our...

Drake Jaeger: We do not speak of that!

[HBG glares at them, as she can hear them clearly despite nearly whispering]

Heart Break Gal: AS I WAS SAYING! THIS is me now. A member of Team Rocket just chasing after a stupid pikachu, which doesn't even make any fucking sense why she wants it, but she wants it anyway... and somehow finds a way to not get the job done! She is capable of flying rocketships like it was second nature to her as she sneaks in the scene in a fucking hot air balloon completely undetected! She is capable of breathing underwater like it's not even a problem! She is capable of plotting schemes, dominating the entire show, taking out every puny trainer in the distance and somehow still finds herself blasting off to the sky while the boring, incompetent, one-dimensional protagonist who couldn't even win against the Elite Four in any fucking region pats himself on the back for a job well done like it's the best thing that's ever happened to his ten years of existence in this world! Where's the justice in that, HUH? 

Tiberius Jones: I think she's having an emotional breakdown, Drake... This is real bad. Should we call Y2Impact downstairs?

Drake Jaeger: No no no, that's not necessary. I got this. I know HBG like I know the back of my hand, and I know just the thing to make her feel better.

[Drake Jaeger takes out his phone, and browses youtube for a moment, and then hands the phone to HBG. She snatches it angrily right out of his hands and views the content]

Tiberius Jones: Are you showing her a Pewdiepie video?

Drake Jaeger: No, I'm showing her a much bigger loser than that.

[HBG, still looking at the screen, begins to chuckle a little, and then she laughs. What once was a frustrated emotion turned stress-free in just a moment as she views a video called "CRINGIEST WRESTLER GOT BUTT KICKED AT PRE-SHOW" featuring none other than Cloud Matsuda in a sad attempt to address HBG in their match at Voltage] 

Heart Break Gal: HAH! Sometimes I wonder if this is all just part of the act, or if Cloud Matsuda has reached a different level of tryhard in her entire existence, as she says the stupidest things she can come up with as points in order to make a fucking statement. Am I wrong about this? Am I missing something? Am I supposed to believe that she is so fucking important and that there's a reason why everyone should pay attention to her when in fact she's the literal definition of a transitional Champion?

She is categorized among ignorant cunts like Erica Ford and Azumi Goto who like to make a big fuckin' deal out of winning meaningless matches and listing them as accomplishments.  She is that sad little cunt who hasn't done anything great in her life, except for holding a Championip she couldn't even keep for a fucking month. I swear to fucking christ I've taken longer naps than that reign, and now as compensation, she looks over her address book and starts listing what her friends has achieved and make them her own so she doesn't feel like too much of a fucking loser. Shit, if it actually worked that way, then I'd be the undisputed "Greatest of All Time" by now for my six World Championship reigns, my 4 Tag Championship reigns and my 3 Vixens Champion reigns, am I right?! Seriously, Cloud Matsuda is that one little fangirl suffering from obesity caused by her binge eating disorder, as she watches from the crowd the unveiling of a new era of Wrestling, like it's supposed to mean something to me, and despite her not being a part of it to begin with! 

That's the fucking level we're at right now, guys. That's how fucking sad her situation has become! And it's people like Cloud Matsuda that makes me SO THANKFUL for the world that I wasn't born in the same environment as her, and that I was wired much differently. That I have more passion and drive in my fingertips, and that I have a better grasp on reality that most people don't. I get it though. I get that I lost a match, a main event that could have defined my career as it would have defined others, I suppose it's just as important for Cloud Matsuda losing a fucking pre-show before anyone even noticed that she is Champion. I get that we both want to do our best, and that we both want to rise from this loss, but I don't fucking dwell on these things because there's bigger and better things on the road for me. I put my game face on the next match like the loss never fucking happened because there is no use on getting stuck in the mud over a depressive state just because my "friends" won the match I should have won. Cloud and Cailin are Champions, I get that. But what's so fucking moronic about this whole thing is that Cloud lets herself become overshadowed by Cailin's slightly respectful reign, and pretend that hers is the same way! Whenever I take a loss, I pay the price, I don't get drawn in by consolation prizes or "thanks for playing" letters and this idiotic eye-twitching "me and my friend are former champions, so we're steps ahead of you" reasoning because I am not okay with losing my matches. I refuse to pretend that I'll be standing still here, as undeserving idiots wave around what I had my eye on. I move on and I improve, because I know that the next step I should take is forward. It's just another day in the office for The Heart Break Gal. Just another match I competed in. But sadly, it's not enough me. It's never going to be. I would gladly start from the beginning and push even further, if it means having gold in my grasp. Jesus, look at this bitch. She's made ten fucking steps and thinks its comparable to a thousand of mine. Do I really have anything to fear?

Tiberius Jones: It seems not. Is she okay, Drake? It seems like she's okay.

Drake Jaeger: Ah, classic comedy from Cloud Matsuda. Works everytime. 

[Then from inside The Mercenary Lair, the door opens to the roof deck. It was Y2Impact, wearing black pants, purple jacket and his blonde hair is spiked up. He has a pokeball in his hand]

Y2Impact: So... Does this fit me right? 

Heart Break Gal: It's amazing! Now THAT's full costume, trainer Gary Oak!

Y2Impact: That's right. I'm the best. (Nods his head and looks at HBG) You can't ignore my girth. 

Heart Break Gal: (smiles) That, we can't. Time to film now before TJ's whiskers fade!

Tiberius Jones: Oh, come on now.

[HBG chuckles and signals everyone to get into position as they started filming again the biggest plot twist: Gary Oak STEALS Team Fuck-it's pikachu which they stole from Ash (may or may not be played by Brian Daniels)! :O:O:O]
ThePizzaBoy
Post June 4th 2016, 8:47 am by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens up on a sterile hospital room, devoid of anything but a bed, some machines, and a television.  The glow of the television reflects off of the unblinking eyes of a bandaged and bruised Pizza Boy as a barbaric figure leaps from a a pile of armored bodies vainly attempting to try and pin him to the ground.  He locks eyes with a towering androgynous figure in the distance.  The barbarian chucks a lofty spear, nearly twice his size in length.  It flies toward the demigod in the distance, catches a chain between two piercings on it's body, and rips them clean from it's flesh.  The figure's demeanor breaks as blood trickles from his tiny wounds and the soldiers bury the barbarian beneath their metallic bodies.

"Did you ever see 300? I've probably sat here in this room and watched it about....well, 300 times since Triple Threat.  It's not much of an Oscar nod, but it's an inspiring and mythical tale of these 300 Spartans against the world.  The world's so big that it doesn't take this little group of gladiators seriously, but through tact and sheer will, the Spartans most certainly make a dent.  That's been my career so far."

The camera pans down Pizza Boy's motionless, drugged up body and down to his hand.  It's gripped tight into a fist, probably to the point of atrophy from it's joints going immobile for so long.  Between it's mummified monkey's paw like fingers the faint vision of black and white vinyl cloth can be made out.  The camera cuts back up to the narrowed, somewhat pleased, looking eyes of the Pizza Boy as he stares back.

"Sometimes making a man doubt himself is as good as any golden crown.  Sometimes making a God bleed is all it takes to turn around a religion.  You might bleed too in the process.  It's quite likely you'll bleed more, but that's expected, you expect to bleed, but them? Watching them learn that they can be cut, watching them learn they can be beaten, it's indescribably more fulfilling.  It's like watching a child realize that it can control it's limbs, such a simple thing that yesterday was thought impossible now stands as common knowledge, and that knowledge brings doubt in everything once understood about your little bubble, and doubt breeds fear."

PB's thumb strokes the tiny sliver of Judas' mask cupped in his palm, like a small child rubbing his security blanket for comfort or even relief from pain.

"Butcher, you and I are a lot alike; we're both dumb, we're both paid mercenaries in a sense, we love spaghetti, and neither of us really excel in anything outside of professional wrestling.  Hurting people is what we do best, despite goofy antics and smiling demeanor, we know why we do what we do and that it's often more selfishly motivated than the crowd might want to believe. I've heard plenty of 'we're not so different, you and I' Bond villain speeches since stepping into this business, and I know that you have too, so I'll spare you the semantics and get down to business."

A hand gently grips Pizza Boy's shoulder.  He winces before lifting his tired eyes up to see Tony Rolland standing at his bedside adorned in a familiar black mask.  PB smiles in drugged up recognition as his mentor stares into the camera and continues talking.

TROLL: "This kid right here? He's the world to me.  I'll never tell him that, and even if I did he'd never accept it as fact, but he is.  You and I, we go back a ways.  We've bled many men for the sheer pleasure of making them realize their own mortality, we've smote Gods and Monsters alike in the name of a company that never appreciated a damn thing we did for them, and we've even found ourselves at odds and held nothing back as we danced down paths of destruction like a married couple doing the tango.  We've bled for each other, both willingly in sacrifice and at each other's own hand....but this kid?...this kid."

TROLL's usually cold and morose gaze turns wide in sick fascination as he stares own at his alter ego's protege.  The camera zooms in on PB once more as a dazed, yet pleased, smile crosses his groggy face.  Panning back out, Tony's sporting his fabled red mask of competition.

Anthony R. Rolland: This kid has more heart than either of us ever displayed.  Probably partially due to the cold hard fact that he has a heart at all.  You and I are just crazy son's of bitches with a blood lust.  We were just pitbulls on a leash waiting to be pointed toward anything that smelled like an intruder.  Insanity doesn't drive him.  Blood lust doesn't drive him, not really.  This kid legitimately wants peace and justice, and sadly this business has none of that to offer him.  Hard work doesn't always pay off, and he knows this better than anyone, but even now if you were to throw him a bone and take it easy on him, which you wont, he'd reject it and slap you in the face until that inner pitbull retracted it's teeth once more...which it would.

Tony unlaces his red mask and pulls it off.  The camera follows the red hood as it's lain across PB's chest in a gesture of respect.  Panning back up, Tony's back to his old standard green mask.

Tony Rolland: The truth is that no matter how many faces I've had over my career, no matter how goofy, serious, or dangerous I've ever been, I've never been half as good as this kid.  I mean, sure, I'm a better wrestler...I mean, duh, but he's got something else that even my 4th wall breaking ways couldn't conjure into existence.  He doesn't have a legacy, he doesn't have multiple personality disorders, or a hatred for anyone, or a fetish for spaghetti fucking like you and I.  He's just a guy.  A hapless guy who rung the wrong doorbell and found the wrong family of nuts in some carny lounge singer and the pro wrestling gimp chained up in his backyard.  You and I, we tell ourselves that we chose this life, but did we really? Or were we predestined to be the blood warriors of this industry? Were we born into war? And do we really have the choice of walking away?

Tony takes off his mask and lays it next to his red one on PB's now sleepily rising chest.  He hangs his bare face in the shadows as he bows his head in mourning.

Tony Rolland: No.  I don't think we do.  But him? He does.  He could have so much more if he only walked away, if he bowed to the whims of Zack Crash or HexaGun or the Mercenaries, or Judas, Drake and Jones, but he wont Butch.  He simply wont lay down and die.  He wont take off his boots, HBB's boots, and hang them up and go back to flipping pizzas, even though he seems to love every aspect of that life.  It's not in him to quit.  They'll have to wheel him out in a body bag before this little lovable lunatic lays down and dies, and that's what makes him better than you and I.  He stays because he chooses to fight the good fight.  We stay because we're just two rabid dogs who know nothing but fighting and chasing our tails.  And that's why you're going to lose, Butcher.  That's why despite the outcome, despite his physical well being, despite my wishes that this kid would just pack it up and go home to live a happy life with his real family and not have a hospital bed on standby in every city he lands in on this wretched little floating blue ball in space, he's always going to win because the people will always view him as the winner,because he'll never not give it his all.

Tony turns to face the door, his face still obscured in the shadows has he makes his way to the exit.  He suddenly stops and bows his head once more.

Tony Rolland: It's time for war elephants like you and I to make our way to the boneyard, John Smithy.  We may have been legion, but he is the 300, and despite the fact that we are many, we'll never be enough.  Welcome to New Sparta, prepare to die.

Tony exits the room just as Leonidas kicks the unsuspecting antagonist into the pit as the vegetable Pizza Boy stares on in glassy eyed wonder.
The Mexican Samurai
Post June 4th 2016, 2:09 am by The Mexican Samurai
True Vixens

A Battleground Promo Part 2

This is pure torture! Listening to you talk is even more torture than being subjected to sitting on a chair and watching a full season of True Vixens, a show that is so terrible that I'm voting for Trump so he can build a wall around it. Here's a basic recap of last night's episode: 

Aria: OH MY GOD, I’M SO UNSYMPATHETIC AND UNRELATABLE AS A HUMAN BEING. Sad  

Cailin: I HAVE NOTHING OF INTEREST TO SAY, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I'M JUST A PLASTIC DOLL MADE FOR EAW'S MALE VIEWERS. 

Tarah Nova: I'M ONLY HERE CAUSE I FUCKED DEDEDE.

Stephanie Matsuda: [Gorilla Noises] 

*Roll Credits* 

Ad nauseam, repeat. Although I do have to congratulate the show on one aspect, I've had insomnia over the last couple nights and it was the sure-fire cure to making me sleep like a baby, I haven't seen such riveting television since C-SPAN. I love the fact that Aria Jaxon would criticize me for taking the low road and insulting her Formation as if she is a quick-witted Saint incapable of doing it herself, yet, she's built her whole career around crude insults and sass towards other Vixens. You are not the white knight savant that takes the high road when it comes to your opposition, because you have shown in the past that you will make snippity little comments about physical looks and behaviors. You might have been the "Jenny from the block" that grew up from an impoverished state but you now represent the 1% of the population that those urban area kids dream of.  You are not a role model, instead you are something that has become unrecognizable to that young girl at home who clutches onto your action figure so desperately. You are now a modicum of success that the little girl will never be able to reach, you are the modicum of success that someone like Cailin Dillon and Stephanie Matsuda might never reach. You are on top of the food chain and you look inadvertently down on that little girl who wants to be just like you, and even if you pretend to crouch down and attempt to be on her level, that perch is mighty high and it will continue to grow until you are no longer in her eyesight.  

I've grown accustomed to being alone at the top and I'm alright with it, I don't need to represent myself to others; especially you. If I want to take a cheap shot here and there, then I'll take a cheap shot. I don't surround myself with other people who could potentially be enemies, because friends come and go in a matter of days sifting through life as nothing more than shadows of memories and mistakes. I love how your preaching unity and respect but everyone can see the writing on the wall, and if not, then just take a look at all the drama that happened with the Specialist Title... of course, during your ascension to the Vixen's belt you weren't really there for any of it, but it's time for you to finally be in the thick of the pettiness that stains the group that you formed.  For being true vixens I've never seen someone act more fake than the "support" and compliments that you give out to all of your teammates because I've seen just how insulting, vulgar, and crass you can be when they become your opposition. That is when the true Vixen known as Aria Jaxon starts to come out. That's the Aria Jaxon that I'm going to fight at Battleground, just a hint of the challenge that I've been looking for in the last couple of months.  You throw little side barbs with the best of them and sooner rather than later, you'll be the catalyst that ends the Formation you created.  

In other words, you're kind of a fucking bitch.  

I'm sure you'll pick up your head and smile at that notion, but before you let your ego get out of control, I just want to affirm that you were the second choice of opponents I wanted to fight. I needed a warm up match before the main event, you feel me? I can't say I'm a little disappointed in what you had to say, cause I expected more, but it's on course with someone who has been praised as being excellent even if there are more talented people that surround her. That's what happens when you win one event and cash it in with months of mediocrity, but that one event did get you enough opportunities to finally get that title around your waist. Good job, I guess. Realize this though, I'm currently the longest reigning champion on the roster, I've proven that my belt is higher than the EAW Championship that Aren Mstislav holds because I bested that belt in a Champion vs. Champion match. I've proven time and time again that this belt that is around my waist, is the single hardest belt for anyone to capture... because they have to go through me. I've just been standing idly by, playing around with those who wish to even sniff the territory that I've gained ever since I've stepped foot within this organization. That is what makes us so similar, we both came in around the same time, we've both suffered but we both came out as champions. That is where the similarities end though, because this is only the beginning for me, and whether you want to admit it or not, you've hit your peak. Everything else is downhill, and reality will catch up faster than Aren waking up and seeing your "morning" face.  

I'm completely fine with Aren as champion, because I just got here. I'm still relatively new and I got a long road ahead of me, but I just want to make sure that I don’t take the same route as your beloved, and constantly lose the chances that are given to me over and over again. The pedestal of the Interwire Championship continues to grow in legend, as it's prestige climbs higher and higher and records continue to be broken. This isn't being egotistical because all one has to do is look at the tape, and see that I've been dominant ever since the year 2016 started, even in my failed quest for the EAW Championship, I never lost a match to the world champion. I can make a claim for that world title right now, but I won't... I'll let Aren keep his reign, you'll still be champion for the time being. Enjoy yourselves, and your success because I'll be there for the disappointing breakup, the domestic violence and restraining orders, and I'll be there to pick up the broken pieces whenever you want to join My Millennium. Don't worry, it isn't anything sexual... you are well below my standards.
La Diva
Post June 4th 2016, 1:39 am by La Diva
You're right. I look for acceptance in everyone else when the only opinion that should matter to me is mine. But no more. From this point on I won't be ''too afraid to climb that ladder'' as you say, because my first step will be on you, bitch.

La Diva: I heard what you said about me earlier, that you won't me to see you this Monday on Battleground.

La Diva: Well I got some news for you Marie, if you want me to enter that ring with you then you got another thing coming girlfriend cause last Sunday when I first started my  debut match against Angela Salvetti and Keito is because they defeated me fair n square on Voltage.

La Diva: and now you rather for me. to enter that ring so that you can touch me and front of a thousands of people on Eaw, so you can get the first hit on me Uh you're wrong cause this week on Battleground I will defeat you once and for all until I get a Opportunity at my first Pain for Pride against any Vixen on the brand after our match on Eaw.

La Diva: I''l get in the ring with you Marie but just not right now cause I got something else to take care of which that's includes you and the rest of the Eaw Vixen on Battleground this week on Eaw.

La Diva: and after I toss you out of our Battle royal match in two days then you and i could meet again maybe at Pain for Pride  until I win my Showcase Battle royal this Monday on Battleground whenever I win that Battle royal match this week on Eaw.

La Diva: Woo.

(La Diva exits out of the ring)

[Camera fades when La Diva heads back to her Dressing Room before her match begins this Monday]

Last edited by La Diva on June 4th 2016, 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
-
Post June 4th 2016, 12:32 am by -
Battleground Promo #3

It’s funny how people fail to see themselves in the mirror in the morning before they go out into the world and begin to watch and judge others. You've made your feelings about me perfectly clear, Piff. You think that I'm “not very good” at what I do, you don't think I stand a chance against you in this match but it seems that I made my mark on the year of 2016 which you managed to avoid. You've spent the last several days doing what you always do, Piff. You've said very little, until the very end trying to work your underdog angle.. And when you have that chance, boy do you never stop talking…  and people say I talk too much. Seriously Piff how do you not get tired of running with the same approach every single week? I can't accuse you of not backing your words up after all, you did win the New Breed Championship. But that doesn't mean I'm not sick of seeing you as this “underdog champion.” You haven’t accomplished a lot since you arrived in the EAW, Piff but I will give credit where credit is due. You pulled off a huge win for your career winning that title, you proved your doubters wrong but I still can’t believe you’re a worthy champion. What storybook champion in life.. Ever got a title shot with absolutely no roadblocks? You never were forced with a struggle that bounded you and you never even took the New Breed Championship to a new level then the previous champion.

This isn’t the first time a man has ran with the underdog story.

I’ve  heard and seen this same song and dance all too often in the past, but it's never bothered me. I don't sit down and ponder the unfortunate realities of life on anyone else's terms with the exception of my own. Wise as they may be, no other elitist is going to change that fact. Am I too stubborn in the firmness of my beliefs? Maybe so, but driving forward with a clear-cut ideology that doesn't change on a whim has shaped the wrestler you all see standing before you today. I wasn't always the a rising attraction on the center stage with the bright lights in my face while thousands in attendance and millions at home glued themselves to their seats or sofas and waited patiently to hear what I had to say. It's the result of all the hard work and suffering I've put myself through on a daily and nightly basis that got me in that position. If I had any hope of changing the audience's perception, I knew sticking to my convictions was the first of many steps I needed to take to do that. I did everything that I could to please the people in the stands and those backstage who critiqued me at every chance they saw. Much in the same way as the current crop of elitists, I have nothing to prove to those people. Once I set myself toward reaching a new plateau, I reach it and I ascend even beyond that because I don't get caught up in the things I've done before I begin aspiring toward something of an even higher altitude. I wouldn't have been able to get anywhere with all of the people trying to push me down along the way. I thank all of you for that. I thank all of you for constantly tempting the dormant beast inside of me called competition. I stayed in a peaceful slumber for so long because there was nothing else I had to do. There was nobody that I had to prove anything to. To most of you, I'd imagine that existence sounds great; never forcing yourself to succumb to the idiots of this industry’s opinions. Never try to create this rags-to-riches story for all of you to hear.. And never needing to prove my worth to anyone in this company. The rookies will come in and talk about your "triumphs" and do their best to smooth things over in whatever manipulative, dishonest way their pea-sized brains can conjure. For the first time in a long time, I'm tuning them out. I'm ignoring the noise. Whether they're denouncing me as a fraud or, worse yet, singing my praises, it's all a blank domain of nothingness to me now, neither here nor there. In the past year, I've walked into few matches as a challenger on few occasions in name only. Most people neglect to realize that. I've been lauded as a tactical genius by more insignificant half-wits than I can count, and all of that made me weak. It made me susceptible, vulnerable to my opponent because I made the mistake of believing that I was too great to be beaten. Now more than ever, I know that I'm not. I know that I'm not walking into this match as a champion. More than ever before, I'm walking into Battleground with a lot on the line, not as a rising talent in the eyes of this company, not as The Code Of Greed, but stripped of all those narratives, all of that armor fending me off from the truth that is now apparent to these once-blind eyes... Knowing that I am the challenger.

Death on the battlefield sees no face. Ditto all of the liars and cheaters talking about how good I am that undoubtedly are only saying that to satisfy my appetite. Well, guess what? I'm STARVING. You can see the ribs bulging from my stomach, and none of these people or elitists know what lurks within the belly of this beast. They're familiar with the appetite for conquest, for competition, for victory, for championships. They have never known JJ Silva to be a guy with an appetite for destruction. When you keep a sleeping giant dormant for too long, your only hope is that they never wake up. That's because it allows their primal desires to overflow when you keep them silent and away from their tribe for too long, the fire raging from the very deepest depths of their being. When they're around consistently, absolutely those same urges are still present, but they're mediated. They're spread over the course of every single day. They locked me in a cage and threw me into the sea, hoping I'd sink to the bottom of the ocean. They tried to do away with me. Instead, the only thing any of you bastards managed to accomplish was pissing me off. I broke the chains, I broke the bars, and I made my way back ashore just to see the fear in all of your eyes when you see my face. You wanted to put me through the most excruciating and barbarous death imaginable, a forgotten man of a forgotten time with a past that's a mere ruin to this company, nobody caring at all because of that very reason. They're just stories, right? Maybe they happened, and maybe they didn't, but whatever the case, you can't reflect on a past most of you weren't there for to make you respect someone. I'm not relying on that anymore, either. That's exactly why I'm here, why I came this far, why I went through the entire brand of Dynasty and New Breed division to have this opportunity. I'd much prefer to beat and punish common sense into every single spineless naysayer that even dares pretend the jobs I've done have come without immense difficulties. Take Piff Fumador, for example. He wants to say I haven’t done anything and what I have has gotten me nowhere, but I implore you to tell me, who else would've done a better job in my position? Sure as hell not Maxwell Dachs, sure as hell not any of the rookies, and sure as hell not any other corporate lackey sent to bark the mindset of this company at people they can't fight. I fought to get to this position for nearly 9 months, I’m a guy whose pride had been wounded and his beliefs shaken to their very core after a heart-shattering loss to the man they call TLA at Midsummer Massacre. Contrary to what you're assuredly going to suggest, I did my job as a wrestler and I did it well. I'm not going to pretend I made any of my decisions with honor or respect in my mind. I didn't. I operated under the mentality that I was doing what was best for this division’s future prospects, for keeping this spot over the long run instead of handing everything to a rookie with a golden spoon in his mouth that happened to be fortunate enough to fall into the right situation. I wasn't there to please people like you. I wasn't there to make everyone on the roster feel contented in where they were. I was there to make sure they had the fire and passion to move on in spite of the hardships that I put them through, knowing that it was a tough and dirty job, but a job that had to be done nonetheless. You of all people should know that this is a business without an honor code. I made my bed, I slept in it, and now I'm awake and ready to begin a new chapter in my career as the greatest force this New Breed division has ever laid its eyes upon. Take away those blinders and look at things for what they are now instead of what they were while I was one year ago. You don't have to like me, you don't even have to sit there and tolerate me, but come the ringing of the bell and the locking of horns, you’re going to look up at me and respect me while you lie there in defeat.

The fact that this division was desolate before you became champion says it all. If a guy like you can waltz in and instantly make their successful march toward the New Breed Championship, what does that say about an unprecedented man like myself? You walked into a division that was bereft of all talent, saw an opportunity to succeed like a good scout, and you made a wise enough decision in taking it. You stepped into a barren wasteland and breathed life into it. I'm not trying to take anything away from you for having done what any smart man would. By now, I would think you'd know better than to think I'd dare trivialize the accomplishments of the man who went on a chain of wins in the tag team division against some rather decent teams. Yet being placed over me is where it’s hard for me to stomach you as champion.. I'm capable of readily admitting that now because my perception isn't altered by vendettas; it isn't made of bitterness or sorrow. Maybe there's an ounce of regret spliced in there somewhere, an ounce of reflection, and my body still bears many of the scars I got from the road to this point. That doesn't I mean can't look at you like the deadly foe you are, and it doesn't mean I'm not going to call a spade a fucking spade when I see one. You're throwing out jokers and expecting everyone to believe that you're a king, becoming this “man to beat". If you and El Landerson can do everything that you've done, beat all of the run-of-the-mill tag teams you've beaten, shatter what EAW values and force-feed them your triumphs underdog story, the only question that remains in all of that... Why can't JJ Silva? Why can't the I attain what you have? Oh, yes. That's right. We're not aspiring to achieve what you have. As annoying as you are, I won’t consider you the blueprint for success in this division. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm New Breed Championship material. I’ve only lost 3 matches this ENTIRE year. I've been to this scene before and this time, I’ll thrive in it like never before. What many see as a chance to make their name known, I see as an opportunity to remind all of these sheep who fucked up and forgot just who exactly I am. I will conquer all of the convoys of soldiers trying to infiltrate and take hold of my base, I fended off every competitor while my head was wanted on a spike by guys like The Pizza Boy who can't lace my boots, and as a matter of fact, the only reason I'm not standing as a champion today is because YOU received something that I earned. I went through hell and back to get what I had, I worked my ass off and stayed level-headed in the face of every misfortune I endured, and people like you sit there and insinuate I’m  "pretentious" as if the term is supposed to be an insult to me. I don't consider it an insult, Piff. I consider it an accomplishment! Any overbearing entitled new elitist can watch and hear someone call them pretentious, say they don't deserve where they've gotten, and it might hold some inkling of truth to those in that position. I'm not in that position. Do I think I'm better than I actually am? I don't know. I'm as excited to find out the answer to that question as anyone else. That's what our road to Pain For Pride is there for, to validate the convictions I've done everything to stick to, to rectify all of the losses that went under my belt last year, to show the world that I'm not here for some kind of vanity-inspired cause, and above all of that, just because I want the New Breed Championship.

As a matter of fact, I care about what I've done much less than everyone else seems to. They're so caught up with my Iconomy days that they disregard the fact those days don't mean anything right now. I used my past New Breed Title match not as an indicator of future events, but just as a point of reference to show I've been down this road before. And so have you, isn't that right, Piff? No, no, no... I'm not talking about the road to the New Breed Championship! I'm talking about your ignorant assertion that I'm discarding you as a relevant competitor in this match. The truth couldn't be any further from that. Let it be known that I'm not writing Piff Fumador off, I'm not saying he won't bring his A-game with him just like he did against Maxwell Dachs, and I'm not saying he'll leave without one of the better showings in the night. Quite the opposite, I WANT you to be at your best. I want to see the fire and passion in your eyes that hasn’t been seen before. I'm PRAYING that you're at your best at the pinnacle of wrestling, because I damn sure will be. I'm not making my entrance in a suit, I'm not wearing a tie, I'm not there to bark orders and screw people out of title matches. I'm there to beat you, but I'd be lying if I said this was nothing personal. This is as personal as it gets for me, as close to home as a match in one long year for me, and it's not just because I lost back then. It's not because I went down in front of my comrades to the man I hated. That's all part of it, but the weight on my shoulders is even bigger this time around because while I owe no one else anything, I owe JJ Silva EVERYTHING. I owe myself the luxury of finding out if I can come back from all of this not just the same, not just a comeback elitist who still has something left in the tank but can no longer hack it, but BETTER. There is no better opponent for me to do that with than you, and much like you, I relish these fights in the bright lights like no others; the only difference this time around is that I'll be walking away lifting the weight of the world off of my shoulders, reveling in the satisfaction of my victory, and you? I guess you'll just have to settle for laying there in a pool of your own blood, filled with dejection and defeat. I've been there before. I'm BURNING with fire, and yours is the skin I'm going to scald.

In Omerta We Trust!
Christian Locke
Post June 3rd 2016, 11:20 pm by Christian Locke
(Christian is sitting in his normal chair again and has a stack of paper near him. He grabs the first sheet of paper and turns it to the camera, showing quotes from The Nas.)

“Your arms are too short to box with God.” – The Nas

(He places the piece of paper aside and grabs the next sheet of paper. He repeats this process.)

“Will beat your candy ass.” – The Nas

“Do you smell what The Nas is cooking?” – The Nas

(He stops there and places the quotes he read on top of the remaining sheets of paper. He walks across the room and throws them in the trash. He sits back down and puts his legs up on the table and crosses them.)

Don’t get confused ladies and gentlemen, what I threw those papers in was not Detroit, it was a wastebasket. Huge difference — well, actually not really. Sorry, I tried you guys, I really did. Anyway, let's talk to the man of the hour, The Nas! Let me start out by saying that you have always been a creative young lad, haven't you? Always coming up with the most thought out catchphrases of our generation! When it comes to you — you never have to scrape the bottom of the barrel, hmm? But tell me, why do you get all the fun?! Let me try this game. Let's see, oh I got it, Nas, what I'm about to say to you is what I call a pipe bomb. I totally made that up on the spot, just like you did. On a more serious note, I noticed you were pissed off today. I'm not making assumptions here because you said it yourself, you didn't initially feel like talking today, so I guess I forced you to? Oh how could I forget, I was holding a gun to your head, my bad. You even said that you are wasting your time on me, which I find funny. I guess it's more of an inside joke because just about all of my opponents have felt the same way as you do. They look at me and they automatically assume that they will blaze right through me like a hot knife through butter and then they will go on to pick up the victory like it was nothing. They won't even lose a drop of sweat! Obviously, they don't view me as a threat! Besides, how could little ol’ me cause them any damage or discomfort for that matter? I can’t even land a scratch on them! But even with all of that, they still take time out of their day, multiple days a week might I add, to respond to my words, which I thought had no value? This begs the question, why waste your time on me then? Their reasoning will never make sense to me, but oh well. Moving on, I recall you saying the phrase, “Respect all, fear none!” That's a motto you live by. Many people live by that motto actually, but I'm not one of those people. Truth be told, I don't respect many people, especially in EAW. Why would I? No seriously, give me a reason to. Now obviously there are a few exceptions, like some of the hall of famers and more specifically Starr Stan, because he beat me recently. The match was held under lucky circumstances, though. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, I'm getting my hand raised and you will hear the ring announcer say, “HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHRISSSSSTIANNN LOCKKKKKKE!” Truth be told, I wasn't even going to mention Starr again. I was ready to move on and focus on you and you only. But of course, you took a shot at me, when you said I choked against him. I get it, you pretended the fans would say that to me this Sunday, trying to deflect the inevitable consequences, but it did not work. In response, I would normally be pissed off. I would have veins popping out my neck like you did when you first opened your mouth today, but I'm not mad because of the person that is saying it. And that person is a man that is irrelevant in every sense of the word. And I know Nas, I know that i-word is thrown around a lot these days, so much so it's kind of sickening. It's a cheap insult, I get it, but that word easily describes you. The fact is I’ve already passed guys like you and Liam weeks ago, when it comes to the pecking order. In fact, since I've been here, you haven't done shit besides get a few wins over Liam and you were very proud of your last victory over a bunch of scrubs, calling it a “monumental” win. Really?! That was monumental? Nobody even remembered that match or its outcome until I literally just brought it three seconds ago. It's an afterthought, just like your entire career and as far as I'm concerned you belong in the trash, along with those papers and the homeless capital of America, Detroit. But back to me supposedly “choking” at Triple Threat. Actually, after giving it some thought, I change my mind. Instead, I would love to know how your match went at that same free-per-view, since you are so damn important and must see, surely you were booked? Ohhhh but that's right, you weren't. Hey, don't be sad, I'm sure you had a great showing in the Grand Rampage. Oh you weren't in that either? But you talk such a big game, I'm so confused? I guess it's fair to say you don't usually back up what you say, huh buddy?

(Christian’s jaw drops and acts shocked. He covers his mouth with his left hand.)

Or at the very least, Ashten has lost a little hope, when it comes to The Nas. You see, while guys like Phoenix and I are setting the Voltage world on fire, quickly working our way up the ranks, separating ourselves from the pretenders, guys like you stay where you are because you are comfortable with being in the middle of the pack. You are unwilling to take risks while I stand up to guys I “shouldn't”, like Starr Stan. You see I'm not going to wait for opportunities to come my way. Im going to take them because I simply don't have patience when it comes to bullshit, which just so happens to be what everybody smells when you obnoxiously ask them. Perhaps that was too harsh. Perhaps I'm taking out my anger on you, which may be unfair because I don't hate you. That would be like a lion hating on a jackal, it doesn't make sense because that lion is well aware that he could end that jackal any given second. But in this case, that jackal thinks he has a chance. He thinks he will walk away from the beat down that awaits him, unscathed. How wrong he is but it doesn't matter since the Nas captivates the people! He's the “People’s Choice”, for a reason! What the actual reason is, I do not know, but let's pretend he has this cult like following like his biased mind believes. How do you captivate these people Nas? Is it from your little catchphrases? Is it from your eyebrow raise? Your elbow pad strip show? It's certainly not from your actual wrestling ability, which doesn't grade out too well on every scale you can think of. Yeah, you listed all your moves, which I will talk more about in a few minutes, but for the time being, let's just say that they are all very basic. Now, let's talk about these so called fans of yours. You said something along the lines of your fans that are mothers, would want to throw their babies into the ring so you could kiss them, which is dangerous in itself right? That's almost as reckless as the mother at the zoo who stopped watching her four year old son, who then fell into a gorilla’s “home” and was later shot. Oh before I forget, speaking of animals, you said you are going to whoop my monkey ass, which is kind of funny because if I said the same thing to you, I would be called racist and would be stoned by today’s soft and whiny society. Gotta love double standards! But back to these mothers wanting you, a grown man they barely know, kiss their bundles of joy. Why? Because then they will be blessed with greatness, or at least that's what you say. The Nas is so damn great, right?! Nah man, you probably should have kissed yourself by now, if that's how it works because let's just say you are lacking when it comes to the talent department. Just a food for thought scenario, that's all. Let's talk about your next demographic of fans, which are teenagers. Obviously teenagers are all about social media these days, so surely they would want to get a picture with you, like you said, and being the good guy that I am, I will allow them to take their selfies with their “next Gawd” after our match, when I drag your unconscious body to them and hold you upright and place my hand on your face so you can smile for the camera and I'm sure with all those filters they have, they can filter out your black eyes. Yes, that's right, I would do that for you! Oh stop, don't mention it man! You are very welcome. 

(Christian smirks briefly)

You know, I feel like your father right now, Nas. Meaning I'm kind of disappointed in you, which is a feeling he would be all too familiar with. I'm disappointed by your response. Because you see, all you did was live in your little imaginary world and talk about how this match will go, move for move. It was very underwhelming, so much in fact, I would rather serve jury duty again or go to the dentist than listen to such an inaccurate summary of how this match will actually pan out. For instance, with all the moves you listed, it appears you anticipate this match to go ten minutes or so, when that's not going to happen. I'll gladly take this time and educate you on how this will actually play out. My theme will hit to the typical chorus of boo’s due to their jealously, then you will come out to crickets because people barely know who you are anymore and then I will kick you in the head right after the bell rings, knocking you out for a few seconds. I could end it there, but I will show you an ounce of respect, by letting you wake up first, since you did say I am one of the best all round athletes in all of EAW. So, I will let you get up to your knees before I hit you with another kick. I will climb up to my perch and then, you will drown from a current. Next, I will leave the ring and I will let Liam get his cheap shots in, as I continue to make my way up the ramp. That's how it's going to go, I hate to break it to you. So no, you will not be pinning me and you won't be making me tap out like a “bitch”, which was something Stan couldn't even do, so yeah, you have no chance. Lastly, you said I have to make it in EAW because if I fail, I have nothing to fall back on. While you can afford to leave EAW again and make a trip down to Hollywood. For the very first time this week, you are correct. EAW is all I have. Professional wrestling is my love, my addiction — my everything. I've been wanting to do this since I was three years old. It’s what keeps me going. While you? You don't care. You could go film movies and become a D list celebrity and that to you, would be a success, especially if you compare it to your lackluster EAW career. So I guess when something isn't working out, it is smart to have a backup plan. Fortunately for me, I've been pretty damn great at this wrestling thing for a long ass time, so I don't have to search for other jobs or worry about whether or not I will be able to put food on the table. 

(Christian pauses for five seconds)

I've only been here for a few months, but my voice has already been heard loud and clear. My level of performance speaks for itself, while you? You can leave tomorrow and nobody would even notice that Aren’s and Aria’s number one cheerleader is gone. So please, do us all a favor and leave again. I'm sure we'll see you come crawling back to EAW once Hollywood slams the door in your face as well. 

(Camera fades to black)
Rex32
Post June 3rd 2016, 10:54 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 4
"Quantity Over Quality"

Most say that life is entirely too short-- but what they don't realize is that for the unfortunate, life is entirely too long. They say you cannot wait for something better to come forever. They say that time will run out if you wait too long. If you're not ready for what is around that corner, then you may as well be irrelevant, and not show up at all. 

Piff Fumador. It took a while for you to show yourself. Better late than never, I guess. You said it Piff. You said it exactly. This IS the biggest week of your career. It's the biggest week of MY career as well. Cash In The Vault qualifier? Oh, I fully intend to qualify this week. You're gonna crush my dreams this week you say, Piff? Well, then, Piff, you had better crush me in that ring. By crush me, I mean you had better kill me. I say kill me, because that is the only way that I will allow you to keep my shoulders down on the mat for three seconds, and that's just something YOU'RE gonna have to deal with! All the battles I've been through since I first arrived here. No. No. NO. Not the ones I've been in inside that ring. I'm talking about the shit that I'VE been through, that I had to endure from humble beginnings here, just to get here to this point. Get this chance! A chance to truly show that, not am I a rising star amongst stars, but THE(E) STAR. You see, Piff, success is not just having all your heart desires, you may be capable of being great someday, but you still reside in the apartment of failures even with that New Breed Championship, where guys like ME know and understand what it takes to succeed! I watched what you had to say Piff, and quite frankly I have to be honest. I thought the video feed was placed on repeat every time I had to hear you say that not only were you going to qualify for CITV, but that you were going to walk in as New Breed Champion. No real substance to what you were saying really, and no rhyme or reason. You didn't convince me that you are fearless, Piff. By constantly repeating the same stuff throughout, you simply came off as someone who was trying to convince themselves that they can overcome the obstacles that are stacked against you this week. 

You dare to compare the mentorship and tutelage that I accepted a few months back from The Hall Of Fame Champion, Xavier Williams, to your Brokeback Mountain moments with a perennial loser like El Landerson? Piff, in three months as Xavier's protege, I've learned and understand more than you ever will in your EAW career! You got heart? Great! I have one too! It pumps blood just like yours. The only difference is that mine is a heart as hard as a diamond rock, and it's UNBREAKABLE. My will? That's UNSHAKEABLE. On top of that, Piff? I just have way too much momentum for you to beat me! That's a fact! And you know what they say about the The Law of Momentum....the object in motion will stay in motion until it meets a resisting force. You are not a source of resistance for my momentum Piff, but I will be for yours. So take to the air if you dare Piff. You may or may not get a chance at that 420 Splash, but I'd highly advise against it, because it might turn into a 420 CRASH! When I win the CITV qualifier tomorrow and advance to my first Pain For Pride? It will be at that FPV that the world will finally get to see what Rex McAllister is all about, what he has been saying for the last few months...the next superstar in the making. You are right about one thing Piff? Something new is about to start, it's just not gonna be for you. You are one of the unfortunate that will have to wait. Wait longer than expected to achieve your goals. By then though, it may be too late. See you tomorrow on Showdown.
Mstislav
Post June 3rd 2016, 9:24 pm by Mstislav
And Still your EAW Champion…… Aren Mstislav

Those words, they still resonate, they still are in my head, they linger, and really I have nothing else better to say about this feeling other than I am glad. Glad to finally shut those people up, glad to finally have those people who used to berate me, go back into their holes and lock themselves in and give up. That feeling, oh that feeling is great, and I can’t nor can I replicate it. What I had to do to get where I am has been all up to me and my decisions. Striking down Tyler Parker to get my National Elite Title. Joining RAGNAROK which led me to my Pure Title reign, and then beating both Mexican Samurai and Carlos Rosso in a triple threat. All of that was me, all of that was in my power, all of that was in my reach and really no one can take credit. And yet while I say this I know more people are coming out of the wood works to try and take credit for my accomplishments. Hell I’m surprised Lannister hasn’t gone live through a satellite feed to proclaim I wouldn’t be here without him. Or that Dark Demon hasn’t said anything about I wouldn’t be Champion if he didn’t lay Jamie out. Or that Chris Elite himself hasn’t come out to try and vie for a shot at my title because he distracted Mexican Samurai to help his own needs. And you know what also surprises me, is the fact that someone who shouldn’t be claiming anything is out here doing the exact thing. And really it’s surprising because it comes from someone who might as well be called a failure because he’s been on and off in this company for the past few years. And while he was successful on NEO, that’s really all he can hold to his name, as the very trophy he held has been downgraded to a mere trinket to a man, who doesn’t deserve to be holding it.

That very man is Terry Chambers, and boy, has he had some words to say. And whether or not it was to fill an ego he has, is really up to me, and to answer that I must address it. Now what Terry had said at the beginning was true if it’s hard to believe. I was in NEO while he was the Young Lions Cup holder, but after that it was just false information he fed you. I mean I don’t blame him, he was an actor he had to lie about himself to get parts. He had to be someone else, while basically lying to everyone so he could fit a part. And really all of this is an act right now. All of this he’s doing is just a glorified drama school play in his mind. And too me that’s just sad, because let us listen to these lies again, and you’ll see why. He says that I soon joined a shit team with the Nas, but he only calls it shit because he wasn’t a part of it. It’s that very ego of his that makes him undeserving of being in this match, because this shitty team he called, went to go beat Diamond Cage and Zack Crash to become the First and ONLY holders of the Young Lions Tag Team Cup, and then we went to go beat Dynamite Rain to win our first titles as the Tag Team Champions. And while after that was….. less joyful, I came back as a singles competitor, and guess what I beat down Tyler Parker and beat him to win my National Elite Title. And then went on to be a part of RAGNAROK one of the most dominating factions in EAW that was at war with another faction. Then I became Pure Champion, and then became an anonymous entrant into the Showdown Elimination Chamber. There I eliminated three people before being taken down by fatigue and lose my chance to gain this title I hold now. And then you know the rest of the story, yada yada, and now we’re here. Now in that time frame Terry I may not have faced you, but I’ve done more than you, I’ve beaten more people than you can hold credit to. I’ve beaten now World Heavyweight Champion, Scott Oasis, I’ve beaten now Answers World Champion, Ares Vendetta. And if that’s not a good list for you let me list more people. I’ve beaten the New Era of Quintessential, Tyler Parker, The Gawd, Mister DEDEDE, and Quintessential Manipulator, Y2Impact. I’ve lasted longer in Grand Rampage, making it to the final four. And yet because you call yourself God’s Gift to Wrestling, that makes my victories against everyone else null and void. Which is funny, because if you were God’s Gift then maybe just maybe you wouldn’t have lost to Rex, or Nas if you saw them as nothing but people who are below status, or below you in general. If you were truly God’s Gift you wouldn’t just have Starr Stan’s name to your victory list, and a 2 second elimination in Grand Rampage to the list of your many losses. If you were truly all of this, you would have made it before, you would have stayed and tried your damnedest to make it to the top, but you let petty backstage politics hurt you, and went into a career where you not only failed, but where you were subpar at best. And if I wanted Subpar I would’ve been facing anyone else, but you, but like always you’ve disappointed.

With what you’ve had to say all I’ve had to do was wave them off because none of it affects me at all. But you, I know what I’m saying is digging into you, I know what I’m saying hurts you, and really I could care less about that because you wanted this right. You wanted a victory against the Champ, but if you really wanted it, then you should’ve given me more. Because even though I retained my title, that doesn’t mean I am going to go soft, and just become complacent with what I am doing. I’ve proved that I am the top dog, I’ve proved that I am what people need to raise their bar to, but now what I need to do is show you why I became the top dog. What I need to do is show you why you’re going to have to give me better than your best, no you’re going to have to tap into some raw power, because this weak shit you just dished out is nothing but complete and utter waste of my time and everyone else’s. You want to beat the Champ you’re going to have to be better than this. If not then you’re just wasting my god damn time. And time is not something I can waste at this point.
kennydrake
Post June 3rd 2016, 8:51 pm by kennydrake
PENDLETON, OR
WOLVESDEN RANCH
3:30 am on TUESDAY

Kenny Drake sits alone in a large leather chair. The room is unusually quiet and still. A fire burns in the fireplace beside him.

What makes this even more unsettling is the lack of movement from Kenny. He simply slouches back into the chair, staring directly into the camera.

His eyes.

I find that sometimes...the best thing for me to do is just go away. From everything, everyone. Just pack up and go. Let them enjoy the silence for awhile. But I don’t do it to get out of my head and relax. No. Rather the opposite really.

Kenny cracks his neck and runs his hand through his hair.

I come out here to crawl deeper and deeper into the cataclysmic abyss that is my mind. To listen to Him.

The camera begins to zoom in very, very, veeeery slowly. Kenny smiles slightly and leans forward.

It’s been...what...six months? Six months since we last faced off, J.D.? Oh, how time flies...I believe at THAT time, you were the hottest commodity in Wrestling. The EAW Pure Champion. An OBVIOUS Future Answers World Champion. An OBVIOUS first-ballot hall-of-famer.

And I was just some little shit with something to prove.

But NOW? You are a FORMER Pure Champion...you have been on an embarrassing losing streak...AND the funeral for your career was Segment of the Week on EAW.com. Even EAW itself acknowledges that you were a flash-in-the-pan fluke.

And I’m just some little shit with something to prove.

But here’s the thing, J.D….you didn’t win. You survived. You fought like a champion, and in the end - both at the Awards Show and Fighting Spirit II - you were declared the winner. But you were BARELY hanging on in there, pal. I could hear you, panting like a dog in the sun. I could feel you put your skinny-fat body on me - put all that weight and pressure - and take those brief moments to catch your breath. I could see the LOOK in YOUR EYES WHEN I KEPT COMING AT YOU! WHEN YOU REALIZED YOU HAD TO KEEP DIGGING DEEPER! When you sat up and saw my heart still beating, I looked into your dead, soulless eyes, and I SAW THE FEAR! THE FEAR THAT YOU MIGHT NOT MAKE IT! You need to admit to me, to all these fans, to your GOD DAMN SELF...that I pushed you to the breaking point, you son of a bitch. I brought you to the brink, and you BARELY survived.

Kenny calms himself and takes a deep breath. He is closer to the camera, his waist and legs completely obscured.

I don’t know if I’m repeating myself, but you brought this on yourself, Damon. This deathmatch? This pain? This inevitable agony?

You. You and you alone are to blame.

And not just because you specifically asked for a Death Match. Nononononono, it goes MUCH deeper than that.

You put the wheels into motion when you locked us up. That asylum. Those drugs. Those little white pills…Ugh…

Kenny shakes his head and holds his temple. He appears in pain. He violently shakes his head again before looking back up into the camera. A wicked smile is now plastered on his face.

You know what I just realized?

This REALLY is the end, isn’t it?

The ONLY WAY I can move on with my life in EAW is if YOU are nowhere near it, and I imagine you feel the exact same way. So you know what that means?

Kenny smiles wider, showing his creepily perfect teeth.

No matter what happens Sunday, one of us isn’t coming back.

Kenny scoffs and looks at his watch.

A few days, a few hours, a few minutes.

Kenny looks back up at the camera. He blinks, and the screen turns black and white.

Tick Tock, J.D….Tick Tock.
Angela Salveti
Post June 3rd 2016, 7:59 pm by Angela Salveti
Showdown Promo 2

I sit before an EAW camera and look to it with a smirk. I am dressed in my wrestling attire backstage to cut a promo to be released upon the website. Taking a breath I let my hair down as it falls from the pony tail that it was in.

Everyone wants to look toward the future and be real about everything. I am being the realist person in the ring and not balling up fabrication. But we have people opening their mouths and trying to back track onto me upon the words that I said finding their own means of interpretation. They are doing nothing but spewing garbage upon the truth of this division. Trying to play things off like they are the prime good example, trying to shred words to me as if I were nothing. Comparing opportunities. Let me start with that sort of thing, let me push toward Aria Jaxon first and her words toward me regarding that company favorite comment I said. You earned your spot? Really? You got more chances to be in a lime light than I have. I had some weeks where I wasn't booked and I sat back waiting to compete as if I was nothing more than decoration even after I've won some matches. I also looked and saw your name sometimes booked twice. You tell me that is fair? That I sit back while other women get overbooked while talents like myself get nothing? Then in the end I wind up facing people of no importance I win that and then wait a two weeks to have a match and do that again. You think that I had the same chances as you? The truth is when I called you the favorite there is proof right there. A blow hard bitch like you in the beginning and then your getting booked more than me all of a sudden. I have nothing like that and management continues to ignore me when I seek them out asking for the chance to do something. But what do I get the same old song and dance routine of their words. You believe what you want to believe about chances and opportunities because I sat back here every time ready to go but never given the call of having a match. You say there is a way I use words and try to string things together that is the absolute truth. I was asking questions about you and Miss Dillon because I've been around her and no I don't write off her wrestling ability I just don't like her as a person. If you think for one instance I am stupid enough to write off what she can do then you the one that needs to get their head examined. The garbage that spewed from your mouth trying to triangulate my career in comparison to yours and the fact of what I said about Stephanie involved is because I got used by a one night stand and in truth never had any given reason as to why. So anyone that associates themselves with that bitch is on my bad side. Now I get that you want to romp around in your success and try to find a degree in which truth isn't so go right ahead. I am not the kind of woman that you play mind games with because everything I speak is honesty. I don't come for the sheer simplicity of just insulting you. So yeah I can say what I want about you if I please because when I said I respect you that was toward your own in ring ability maybe not full basis on you as a person. As for your partner in crime the second category of the formation that is my problem.

I take a moment to shake my head in disgust.

As I stated before I don't like her, I will never like her. I find her appalling and a discerning factor for my eyes. You walk around saying I jump to conclusions about things? I haven't been given the chances that both of you have. I have never been double booked for shows but like some that wants to succeed here I KEEP COMING BACK! Hope you understand that despite barely being BOOKED. I KEEP COMING BACK! I am not some second rate competitor nor and I lacking skills. I haven't had the chances that some of the top women in this company have and I admit there is a few I did have but that was it a total of two chances less than your own. So don't even try to give me that speech about earning when I barely get the time to prove how damn good I am. I am tired of being some second fiddle to the audience and my peers. Do you know what it is like to come here week in and week out trying to understand what the hell is going on when all you want to do is compete? These are not just words from my mouth I literally wait to be able to have a chance that women like you have gotten. I wait here not to just be some extra for a small meaningless match that I can win with ease. Things like this tag team match require the team to both be willing to fight but we all know that in the end it will focus on the two of you. You and Miss Dillon because the rest of us don't get that drove appreciation that you get. I spent my life dedicated to wrestling and I came from a place where opportunity wasn't given just to wash up on the shores of EAW to be left off for a week here and there by the whim of management while others got glorified and set into the path of competition. But you act as if your road was tougher than mine. You think you are some sort of representation of the underdog maybe? Let me tell you when it comes to the facts of being the underdog look no further than me. A woman who has the ability to compete but gets overshadowed by the likes of you. I don't get all the same chances, I don't have all the higher friends as allies to help make me a public figure. I don't get any air time on shows to speak my mind about other people. One of these days I will just take it because I am tired of sitting back. I am tired of being given nothing. I come back and I fight unlike the rest of the women that you have placed me within as average when that is far from the truth. I've either won matches or pushed other women to their limits. I am not some basic barbie. The truth of the matter is always up front and present. Realize that whether I am nice or being a bitch I never lie. I take things as they are and you Aria need to know that. You and your partner may be the formation or whatever. I will still come at you with everything I have whether my partner wants to be a bitch or cooperate. Unlike others even when I tried to be nice no one came to be the shoulder or friend I needed. I go back to Stephanie but no I get used. I find trust in no one at this point even though I would greatly acknowledge anyone who actually tried. But enough about that just know that these are my feelings about you. I've said my peace about you and for that it means I focus on something other than you and your partner. My words won't go to her cause I don't care for her.”

I smile after I say my words I know this is right off the cuff people want me to be legit well that never stops. Continuing from the last point after a breath of air.

So Sheridan you want to talk about me piping up? I've never gone anywhere and I've always shown up for when I am in competition. I've explained that to you before. Even as my partner you open your mouth and call me out on some random ass bull as if it even matters. The truth is I don't really have to say words about you as a person or partner. Believe it or not I've said the same thing that Aria said before against you. You are tired and just a gimmick, the truth is besides your ability in the ring your mouth opens and gibberish spews out. So while you take awhile to snack on that reality which will hit your brain in about never. Yep that was going nowhere much like German Efficiency. As my partner I know you want this win as well so we can try to find that ground because I will not be under a foot nor will I be suppressed. I am just sick of it. Beyond that you can keep talking about whatever you wish because even as I told Aria I never have gone anywhere. I have always been ready for action. A thousand times said and a thousand times stated. I GREW UP IN WRESTLING! THIS IS MY LIFE! UNDERSTAND IT OR PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP! I'm starting to shout points because none of you have opened your ears in the past. You've just read between the lines acting like you understand me and get me. Like you know who I am. Aria fed the same thing to herself but no I am the one that people make conclusions about. I see it week after week when I actually do get matches. You stride on things when you probably don't even pay attention that I am around. Your just like the people afraid to shine the light over me and give me a chance. No I am not going to be the woman forgotten. Sheridan I am your partner that is all for the night. I don't like you nor do I wish you to be the one getting the pin. But if it happens it happens because I'd rather have you roll up one of the other Vixens than me walk away. So we will do this and we will do it as a team even if it sickens us to the core of our stomachs. From us taking out Aria and Miss Dillon. For us taking down Silence and Veena.”

I stand up for the last part of the promo stepping toward the camera.

That is the reality people, you want the truth about me and my feelings you just got it. I have never hid and I never will. I have never walked away and I never will. I've been right here and that is the point that everyone needs to get. I AM RIGHT HERE! I am Angela Salveti the true underdog of the Vixens. I am the Motor City Mami, the woman that will make her impact sooner or later. I will have to take matters into my own hands. If it keeps up like this maybe I will start showing up and one by one I will make my words reality. I am tired of not being given a match or not being given the proper credit based upon the views of my peers. There is no respect toward me even though when I came here I showed everyone respect. I was a beacon of it and gave the women who insulted me credit. But over the last few months this place has turned me. It has changed me from a light heart into a blackened one. You want to know why? It is because I can see the wheels moving and we all know that I haven't been in those plans. So call me crazy or tell me that I have had many chances. I'll pull out the list and show it to your face. Welcome to the reality that is mine, the truth that all of you don't accept. But tonight I get to make you realize some of that truth and I am sure as hell not afraid of anyone.”

With that I push the camera over as I walk away, I have no use for the interview and my peace has been stated clearly. Tired of telling the truth and people turning a blind eye. I know what I can do and I know who I am and making others know it well this is just another small chance until the right person realizes where I belong.
Nasir Escobar
Post June 3rd 2016, 4:51 pm by Nasir Escobar
Scoping In

"Man fear what they cannot understand,
Hate what they cannot conquer,
I guess it is just the Theory of Man."

I'm a little pissed off right now...scratch that, I'M HELLA PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW! The single fact that I'm speaking to you all once again gets just a bit under my skin. But the fact that I have to do it to address a man who I theoretically should not need to waste any more breath on is the thing that really gets me. The cherry on top, the selling point to all of this. Now let me make one thing perfectly clear, I respect what Christian Locke can do inside of the ring. He is probably one of the best all around athletes in all of EAW right now. I tip my hat off to you Locke in terms of in ring work. But that is just the very thing right there, the essential detail to all of this if you would. I'm not here to talk about your abilities inside of that ring to captivate a crowd. Mainly because everyone knows that there is one man, one member of the roster among all of the land of the elite who can captivate the entire world over and leave every single one of them screaming, hollering, begging for more and more and MORE! And it damn sure ain't you Christian Locke, It's not Starr Stan, it's not Liam Catterson, it's not anyone else you could possibly think of besides, Ya Boi. Now you talked about how inside of that ring I am just not up to snuff with you. Now let me make one thing perfectly clear. I'm going to tell you exactly what will be happening in the match. Oh I know, blasphemy huh? The Nas will be spoiling a match for a special edition of Voltage. How evil and despicable of him huh? Well the fact of the matter is this Christian, everyone knows that I'm going to whoop your monkey ass for the one, two, three count anyways. Well either that or make you submit to me like a bitch, whichever comes first, either is just as likely as the other. 

But let The Nas set up the scenario for you. You'll come out. The arena will be mostly quiet except  for those two losers who will be like "Oh Yea let's go Christian, don't choke like you did against Starr at Triple Threat!" But then after that you will hear those infamous words that spell the end for any elitist or vixen who is pitted against Almighty Nastradamus. "DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE NAS IS COOKIN?!" To which point, every man in the audience will lift their beer or popcorn or hot dog or whatever the hell they got in their hands and throw it up to show love and appreciation for ya boi. Then every girl will be practically throwing themselves, their cell numbers, addresses, whatever else they got at The Nas. Of course The Nas will happily decline because The Nas is a very satisfied taken man. But after that The Mothers will toss their babies at The Nas, so he can kiss them on the foreheads, because once that happens, that baby becomes destined for greatness in anything or everything it pursues once it is old enough, just like The Illmatic One. The teenagers will snap photos of me, try to get me in the background of their selfies, so they can tag me to pics on Facebook, Instagram, and all the other social media platforms alike. All the kids will pose as if they are The Nas walkin down The People's Ramp. When The Nas smells, they smell. When The Nas raises the eyebrow, they raise the eyebrow. When The Nas motions for you to Just Bring It, they will do exactly the same. Because what you fail to realize Christian is that my super stardom in Wrestling, Movies, and Pop Culture period has made me an Iconic man who people who don't even know what EAW is love me devotedly and has made many a people become followers of the EAW Product by virtue. I am a transcendent being if you would to the wrestling world. Where as someone like you has to make it in this company or you have nothing left. The Nas could leave again tomorrow if he wanted, go to Hollywood and everyone will tag along with him. Why? It's the exact same reason why you can't beat me Christian. Let me put it this way for you, Your arms are too short to box with GOD!

Now back to what will happen in the ring. The Nas will start off by out wrestling you. In a collar and elbow tie up The Nas will out power you, wrench your arm then throw many side elbows into the side of your head. Then He will give you a side headlock takedown and keep applying the pressure to your neck on the mat. He will slowly raise you up just to snapmare you down and apply the first submission of the match either a chin lock or a butterfly lock, pick your poison. The Nas will release it solely because he wants his millions of fans to get their money's worth. He will begin the Strength and Grappling part of this now, Gutwrench Suplex, Hip Toss, Russian Legsweep, Pendulum Backbreaker, and of course the big Samoan Drop. Now The Nas will feel comfortable flying and scaling the turnbuckle seeing as how you are softened up. Diving Splash, Diving Leg Drop, Diving Elbow Drop, Diving Foot Stomp, and The Nas' Favorite, the finishing move made famous by The Nas' Father Taine Taimane's own Diving Headbutt! I will tell him to watch too, when he sees it he will have the exact same feeling as every single person in all of D-Town Man, Woman, Boy, Girl, Any other genders, and even all of the Other Species among us. The will all be chanting The Nas' name, just like this, NASIR NASIR NASIR NASIR NASIR NASIR NASIR! And they won't stop, and neither will The Nas, because after that it will be time to show you why no one in EAW gets into a slug fest with me and survives. The Nas will beat your candy ass literally ALL UP AND DOWN The Motor City! It will be brutal, you will be bleeding, refs and other officials will want The Nas to stop, but he won't. FINALLY The Nas will show mercy. He will hook you and lift you up for the Grand Slam, at which point you will be thinking "I have made all of the wrong life choices." To which The Nas will say "SHUT YOUR MOUTH ROODY POO!" And drop you smack dab on your back. The Nas will cover, ONNEEEEEEEEE TWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO...NOPE! The Nas let's go of the pin. Then He kips up and stands in front of your lying body. The Nas will throw his elbow pad out into the crowd, signalling for The Most Spectacular Move in ALLLLLL OF ENTERTAINMENT, The Spectacular Elbow! He will then cover you for the One, Two, Three that is all she wrote. The Nas will then exit the ring and Liam will probably try to get in a cheap shot on me, however don't forget I am Almighty Nastradamus. I will see that bullshit comin through the eyes in the back of my head, hook his ass, Grand Slam for him too. Then you can both lay there wondering how you ended up here.

You see The Nas lives by this simple mentality Christian: "Respect All, Fear None. My Pride is Everything!"
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Post June 3rd 2016, 3:12 pm by 'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Piff for Pride or Pain for Piff?

Piff could have it all, or none of it – That’s a hard truth to inhale

Ay dios mio, this is a big week for EAW’s Finest Strain. Not only does Piff have his title defence against JJ Silva, but a qualifying match against Rex McAllister to be able to compete in this year’s Cash in the Vault. There’s no priority for Piff, these are both grande important for Mr THC, esé. And this is the biggest test that Piff has had to take in his entire lucha libre career, because since blazing up EAW in August last year, every moment, every match and every opportunity has lead Piff to this very moment. Every time Piff steps into the ring, the motive is always proving that EAW’s Finest Strain is no joke, homie. And the biggest stage to show  the world that Piff Fumador is a legit player? Pain for Pride. The biggest showcase of the most elite of the elitists, the world will be watching and it’s when careers are truly made. This year it’s gonna be Piff Fumador who’s career is going to be made, when he wins the Cash in the Vault ladder match, defying the odds, the critics and the naysayers. Nobody flies higher than the highest luchador in history, and adding ladders to the mix will mean that Piff will be reaching for the stars, hombre. All of this will be done with the New Breed title around the waist of Piff. Look at the career of Jamie O’Hara, he was the reigning New Breed Champion, 240 days of greatness. When he lost his belt to Stark, a month later he won the Cash in the Vault ladder match and went on to become EAW Champion. That will be paralleled to the how it’s gonna go down for Piff Fumador, almost to every little bit of detail – Except for one thing, when Piff wins the Cash in the Vault ladder match, he will STILL be the New Breed Champion. And JJ Silva also looks to be in a Cash in the Vault qualifier at this week’s Dynasty, maybe he’ll get lucky and win. Maybe we’ll both qualify and meet at the grandest stage of them all, and he’ll look dead in the eyes of the man who was his superior and crushed his dreams of winning the EAW New Breed Championship. The title that shows the world that you are the future of EAW, and in time will be viewed as el grande leyanda, esé. He’ll look at those eyes and the truth will hit him, that PIFF, not JJ, is the future. And then after winning the match at Pain for Pride, Piff will stare into his eyes when he lifts the Cash in the Vault briefcase ‘high’ up into the air - to grind the point in even further - Piff was, is and always will be the better hombre. There are people going around and discrediting this belt as insignificant, and using Piff as a scapegoat. All Piff has been hearing lately is “The New Breed title is a joke, it used to be held by legends and now has been reduced to people like Piff Fumador”. Piff is a chilled dude, always smoking, always joking. But this is some bullshit carne asada that NEEDS to be fixed by EAW’s Finest Strain, and has got Piff mad as infierno. The New Breed title is a LEGIT championship in the most LEGIT pro wrestling organisation in the world, and Piff Fumador is a LEGIT luchador who wears the belt with pride and will defend it ANY TIME, ANYWHERE. No one is taking this away from Piff, and at the end of Piff’s long and successful reign as New Breed champion, I hope everyone’s got the munchies, because they’re all gonna have to eat their fucking words. Piff is going to Pain for Pride, in the Cash in the Vault ladder match – AND as the EAW New Breed Champion.

You’re tripping as well, JJ. I was never in DCW and never got my ass handed to me by Luzmala?! Have you been raiding my stash of sticky icky, homie? Get your facts straight before you run your mouth, and the reason the crowd get behind Piff is not just because he’s a funny motherfucker that all the ladies wanna be with and the dudes wanna chill with. It’s because he is the greatest luchador ever seen in EAW, and that’s a fact, Jack. You say that you’ve had to earn everything that you’ve got going for you today, but what is that? Monkey teeth and a face not even your mama could love? Because last time I checked, you haven’t earned shit, you haven’t got the New Breed championship have you? No, and you’re not going to either. I feel bad for you, son. You got 99 problems and Piff ain’t just one. This championship isn’t going anywhere; it’s staying right around the waist of EAW’s Finest Strain because he has something to prove. This Monday at Battleground Piff Fumador is gonna make a statement, that he DOES deserve this championship, it WILL be around his waist for a long time, and he IS the future of EAW. There ain’t no way that’s being taken away from Piff by a gringo like you. Did you ever think there’s reason you’ve been here for so long and haven’t had any real glory? Maybe it’s because you just aren’t that good? You belittle Piff as comedic relief who doesn’t deserve what he’s achieved – But what does that say about you when that same Piff lays you out in the middle of the ring and retains his title? Think about it, amigo. But enough of JJ Silva, I’ll come back to you after Showdown on Saturday, because now it’s all about the Cash in the Vault qualifier. This is the match that is SCREAMING for Piff to be in, the biggest night of EAW, just imagine “OH MY GOD! PIFF FUMADOR WITH A 420 SPLASH OFF OF THE LADDER” followed a little bit later by “OH MY GOD! PIFF FUMADOR HAS DONE IT! HE WON THE BRIEFCASE” – Certainly sounds like a Cinderella moment, hey home boy? The Cash in the Vault briefcase changes lives, and not only will it change Piff’s life, but it’ll change the opinions of ALL the gringos who discredit the ‘highest’ flyer in the land of the Elite. The proving ground is Pain for Pride, and Piff will be swimming in ecstasy (in more ways than one) when he sees the look of shock and horror on all the putos in the locker room, and all the looks of elation throughout the rest of the arena. Piff for Pride, homie. Piff for Pride. It’ll be a game changer when people see EAW’s Finest Strain for who he really is – A chill dude who likes to kick back, smoke a blunt, eat doritos and watch South Park; but when he gets in the ring and turns it up to 420 kicks the ass of any motherfucker who gets in his way. The motherfucker in Piff’s way this week? Rex McAllister. Yeah it’s cool, I agree with you, the rabbit was let out of the hat and Piff found out the date for his title defence will be this week’s Battleground. But all that’s done is given Mr THC time to prepare for the enduring week ahead of him. Because not only is Piff gonna take out JJ Silva and retain the New Breed title, but he is gonna take out your skinny ass and crush your Pain for Pride dreams. You say that you refuse to lose? Sorry, amigo, it’s just something you’re gonna have to deal with. There’s no way Piff is letting a gringo like you get in the way of his Pain for Pride dream; there’s too much on the line for it to slip out of Piff’s fingers. Rex, while you were hanging with Xavier Williams, Piff was chilling with El Landerson. It’s understandable that you probably have better experience of preparing for big matches, after all with El Landerson all we did was eat burritos and play NBA Street. However, despite you being taken under the wing of an EAW legend, you can teach what Piff has; heart. Heart to win, heart to succeed and heart to prove wrong ANYONE who says that they haven’t got what it takes. This will be a big week for Piff, and a key opportunity to start turning the heads of all the naysayers of EAW’s Finest Strain. This is the start, of something new. It feels so right, to be here with you. Obviously that was a High School Musical reference (the first one was a fun little movie), but other than the ‘to be here with you’ it says a lot for the future of Piff Fumador. This IS the start of something, and it’ll feel fucking incredible to prove wrong anyone who says that Mr THC isn’t legit. Not only will Piff Fumador retain his New Breed Championship this week, he’ll also win the Cash in the Vault qualifier and be on his way down the road…

The road… to Pain for Pride
marielacorriveau
Post June 3rd 2016, 2:18 pm by marielacorriveau
The camera opens on Marie, sitting primly backstage - her knees are tightly together, and when she moves her hands from her lap, a small stack of cards are revealed. 

Marie holds up the first card, a woman standing next to a lion. 

“La Diva. You beg for main events and cry out for attention like a child asking for someone to hold her. How do you ever expect to climb the ladder when you won’t even take a step? When all you do is look for approval from Tarah, from Aria? How do you expect to beat me? Bring everything you have to the ring this Monday. It won’t be enough.” 

She replaces the card on her lap and raises another one - a woman dressed all in black, a raven looming menacingly behind her. 

"Autumn Raven. The last time we met, you thought you had me. You were sure I couldn’t stand against you. Instead, we both went home angry. If you were going to throw away our fight, it should have been on my back. Bring your bat. I want you to. I’ll break it over my knee and wrap the barbed wire around your pale throat before I throw you over the top rope. For the first time, it’s not about me - it’s about what you did, and how I won’t let it go unanswered.” 

She raises the third card, a woman holding a scowling mask up to her face.

"Scarlet. I came into our partnership with hope, and you answered it with disrespect. We are all looking for glory here, but you would not even shake my hand after what you did. It’s an ugly thing, to see your partner as your opponent. This Monday, we won’t be partners. Do whatever you like, it’s all on the table.” 

After a moment, a small smile curls Marie’s lips, and she holds up the last card. A woman runs barefoot through the snow, holding a torch aloft.

“New beginnings. New pathways. The crossroads.” She lowers the card, almost smirking. “I don’t think I have to explain that to any of you.”
Grace Izumi
Post June 3rd 2016, 12:59 am by Grace Izumi
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Grace Izumi.

I am the Can-Asian Sensation, the Wonder of Waterloo, the Half-Blind Heroine…Well, not really. But if I’m going to start becoming truly big time in this industry, I think it is high time for me to reintroduce myself to the masses.

Now, by all means, I have done well for myself since my debut. I beat that Valentine psycho, put the boots to the waning career of So’Shy and beat down that living, breathing stereotype Sheridan Muller. I have yet to be pinned or submitted in this company, and my only technical loss was a result of being teamed up with someone who let their ego dominate them. Still, I feel as though with all that in mind, the name Grace Izumi doesn’t resonate around this company quite yet. But you know what will change all of that? A match with one of the leaders of this Vixen’s division, and one of the most well respected wrestlers in this company today.

Now, I’ll be honest with you Tarah…I was spending all week waiting around for you to throw the first verbal barb, because if nothing else, I was interested to see what you thought of me. Now, I don’t like throwing my brother’s name around too much, but when I first told him I managed to get signed to EAW, he gave me one solid piece of advice going on, about dealing with the rest of the Vixen’s division.

“Bitches be Crazy”

At the time, I just took it as a misogynistic remark, but when he actually explained himself, I have to say he was right about a lot of things. So many people here, particularly the women, seem to be in some status of arrested development. None of you seemed to have graduated beyond your High School days, if you even graduated from High School period, so when you started talking about how much of a disgrace I am to my family name, and how you are going to beat respect into me while showing me no respect because that apparently makes sense…Well, I have to give in to my brother’s wisdom here. Bitches do be crazy. So this is where I come in to raise the standard, as it were.

Now first off…Second Generation? Really Tarah? You think I am in a different generation from my brother? Actually…You know what? Forget it. If I focus on all the ridiculous things you said against me, I’d be here all day. I’ll just focus on the most ridiculous points.

Now first off, you can mention my brother all you want, but I’m not building his reputation off of mine. If anything, I am mending his. GI did a lot of great things in his career, but in EAW, he was a complete ‘What If’ story. What if he spent his time here rather than in LEGION, or CWF, or IEW? What could he have accomplished? For all intents and purposes, EAW is a monolith. That’s probably why it remains while GI’s stomping grounds all ended up falling, but here it doesn’t matter how many World Titles you have won elsewhere. All that matters are what and how much you have done here over anything else. This is why I felt comfortable enough being open with the fact that I am not the first person in my family to have done this, because quite frankly while GI left his mark in this company, it was a poor reflection of the Izumi spirit and legacy of success. That is why I am here. To correct his shortcomings, and to run shop in his now permanent absence.

So when this all comes out and I have one of the most successful Vixens, perhaps in EAW history, trying to talk down to me and tell me that she is going to end my story before it begins…Well, all I can say back is “Bring it bitch”.

You see, we’re still in the First Act of my story. This might be a very important match in determining how my story goes, but this is a secret that both of us know well, Tarah. I can afford to lose. You can’t. The former Vixen’s Champion, now forced to hold onto the Specialist’s belt. Sure it is an accomplishment, and you fought hard to win it, but there has to be a voice telling you “But I deserve more than this”. You are supposed to be the Ace of this division, but now Aria is gallivanting around with the title, and here you are facing off against a green girl when you feel you should be celebrating being champion again. But it isn’t the same, is it Tarah? You aren’t the top dog anymore, and now you have to think to yourself…Shit. What if I lose to that new girl who can’t even see out of her right eye? I can see why you were being so catty to me earlier, Tarah, and quite frankly I suspected as much. Just my potential alone scares you. I haven’t lost a match yet, and I am still as green as grass. I obviously have some talent, so what if the stars align and I beat you? It has to be something which has crossed your mind, and it must terrify you. Coming off a big title win usually brings out the best in people, yet you see me, and all you can do is get jaded and bitter by my mere presence alone. Another woman standing up to take away more and more of a legacy you see falling away from you, as all you can do is desperately grasp at brass rings and remember when it was like to be on top. Not only that, the fact that I come from a family who have managed to perform at a high level, well that shows you that I have this in my blood. Based on your complexion, you might not have anything in your blood, but that is beside that point. You will never admit it, but a part of you is afraid of me and what I might do against you. You’ll laugh it off and try to bring up my brother as if that has anything to do with what you are facing right here and now. You’ll say I haven’t accomplished anything, while ignoring the fact that I haven’t had the time to, and you will tell me that I’m just not good enough to stand in the same ring, let alone defeat the great Tarah Nova…But what if I am?

Tarah, all I can say is that I know your type, because people like you come around in every sport every few years. Some of them can’t take the pressure and fade into obscurity. Some choose to fight against the adversity, and rise back to what they are capable of. Well, Tarah. You beat Haruna and Cailin and The Wrestler Formerly Known as Cloud. That’s a good start. Now face me, and see if you can continue that, or risk falling off the map as I use you as a stepping stone to undo what my dingus of an older brother failed to achieve, as I rise to the next stage of my story.

With all that said, Tarah, no matter what you think about me, it will be an honour to test and hone my skills against yours. I know you are a fantastic competitor and I look forward to testing myself and see where I truly stand in this company. See you on Saturday!
Padrone Orthaeus
Post June 3rd 2016, 12:00 am by Padrone Orthaeus
Dynasty Promo:
[Entree #2]

Find a quote from your Bible, Nico,...
...that helps explain the mauling you shall be receiving.

Nico, you can recite as many biblical quotes from that worthless book that you call a Bible, it isn't going to summon any more miracles for you to enjoy under tomorrow night. Not too long ago, you had your taste of triumph and happiness by defeating a highly vulnerable entity in Rhaegar. That tale will forever be departed from your memory permanently when it comes for you to finally show and prove your worth against my Spartan. There is no need for me to create this long sermon to address you any further, for I have nothing left to say to a waste of life such as yourself. You have nothing to fight for, you just continue to live and bask in the moment, just standing with your fat belly for opportunities to come your way. Rhaegar is quite and happily the opposite. If there should be any compensation whatsoever for Rhaegar to receive...AT LEAST, this Cash in the Vault qualifier can prove to be the start for Rhaegar to capitalize on...to rise up in order to show the world that he is back for business...only unless his delusional defeated and battered version of a brother, Ventura, decides to do something about it..

...it is over, Nico.
Tig Kelly
Post June 2nd 2016, 11:45 pm by Tig Kelly
Roads wind in many different ways and through many different paths. Whether its through the mountains, down in the valleys, straight down a highway...there is always a way to get there at your own pace. With temporary set backs to the situation we've had with Omerta obviously Senn and I must take a non-traditional route to the gold of Omerta. We've fallen prey to their games over and over again thinking with our heads down and our feet forward diving right in and getting out numbered every single time. When fighting against a force that clearly has their own set of ideals in defending what's theirs you have to think differently. The Greeks had the horse to trick the deep defenses that the city of Troy was toting and had them fall to their knees. The Spartans took 300 men to the mighty Persian army and simply took them by surprise with their tactical war. Hell in Old Testament days Ehud showed up with the pretext of delivering the Israelite's annual tribute to King Eglon only to get by security and eviscerate the King on his own. When numbers aren't in your favor, the option of surprise ALWAYS IS.

And that's what brings me to you Kevin Hunter. Well, not directly you as you're definitely not my ultimate goal here. Cash In The Vault will allow me the upper hand going into this war after Pain For Pride and I'm not about to allow some neo-anarchist with no real clout around here ruin that for me. You seem quite keen on calling me out for my short comings in Championship situations recently when you yourself haven't really been on the up and up have you? You got beat by my boy Jacob Senn in his valiant return to Dynasty, you lost the Grand Rampage match despite the big game you talked about bringing Chaos to THAT match like you say you will here....Hell Kevin, it seems like when you even get a WHIFF of the tier I'm on you end up choking on the greatness before you like a good little bitch would. Don't let some good times at the bottom gas you up kid, you're not bringing anything we haven't seen from an angsty goth kid in high school. In matches where there is no real prize, where there is no real FOCUS, chaos may thrive and reign. But when it comes to a one on one scrap with someone who can drive a boot through your head with the precision of a sharpshooter, chaos does nothing but cloud your mind. That is why you will never achieve what I will, that is why you will watch me from a lesser path as I go to Pain For Pride 9 and get closer to the end of my winding road to the top. 

You talk like you've already got this locked up Kevin, and that's a real shame. You didn't thrive in the 40 man Chaos before, you couldn't hang with one of the best to ever do it on Dynasty with no real pressure on the line, and now you're looking past a man that can end your career and send you back to that Bullet For My Valentine concert you came from instead of in MY RING...and that's exactly how kingdoms fall Mr. Alpha King....
Christian Locke
Post June 2nd 2016, 11:14 pm by Christian Locke
(The camera shows Christian’s dining room table, with his spot at the head of the table being empty. On the table is a glass of some kind of liquor. A few seconds go by and you can hear footsteps. It turns out to be Christian, who is wearing his normal black dress shirt and black dress pants. He sits down and stares at the camera for a few seconds before speaking.)

I sit here as a—

(Christian stops and begins to tap the table with his right hand. He clears his throat and stops the tapping.)

I sit here as a defeated man, but a broken one? No, not a fucking chance. You see, I go by the nickname, The Truth. I never started calling myself that out of the blue. It never came to me in the middle of the night and then asked myself, maybe I should roll with it? That nickname was given to me by wrestling veterans, who helped train me in the beginning stages of my career. I obviously earned that name because I do in fact speak the truth, whether it is innocent and fun, or cold and brutal, it does not matter and my tone does not change. And at Triple Threat, for the first time ever in my young professional wrestling career, I was proven wrong and I'm sure some of you are just so happy about my current situation! Here is my middle finger to you all. Anyway, when I said that Starr Stan has lost a step or two, I… I WAS WRONG, OKAY? Even though I've only been in EAW for a few months, I've quickly noticed that when an elitist or vixen lose a heartbreaking match, they act as if it never happened. They sweep it under the rug like nobody saw them do it, when in reality they were caught red handed. Personally I feel like if that's how you choose to go about things, you never learn anything. You never properly analyzed your mistakes or the match itself. I want to get better. I want to become the most dominant elitist in all of EAW. I want to stand on top of the EAW world and make it crumble with just the slightest amount of pressure from my boot. So with that said, when it comes to me, I own up to my losses, so Starr, from the bottom of my heart, congrats on the win. I underestimated you. That's a fact and it's obviously something I regret dearly and it will eat away at my very core for the foreseeable future. Buuuuuut, with that said, let’s be honest, I had you on the ropes. I had you right where I wanted you. I was the composer. I was the conductor. I was the better man — until the last three minutes or so, when I took my foot off the gas. In my honest opinion, the ref seemed a little fast with that three count as well, but hey what do I know? Everybody got what they wanted right?! They saw their favorite, their legend, their hall of famer, their defender of the red, white, and blue, win on his retirement tour. People want to see him win. They want to see him go out on top and have this picture perfect send off into the sunset as fans in the stands begin to cry their little beady eyes out and have their little, “Thank You Stan” chant. Don’t get me wrong, this is not me being bitter. I showed him just a hint of respect right before I left the ring and tapped his back. What were you guys expecting? For us to hug it out and then have me raise his arm in the air and then he does the same, giving me my much deserved props? I still hate that man — give me a microphone and Starr in the ring and I'll tell him to fuck off and throw sand in his eyes and take a steel chair and smack him over the head with it until I see his brain piercing through his skull. So yes, there is still strong hatred there and I don't necessarily hate him because of this win in particular, but because things will go unfinished. The painting will be left incomplete!! Because you see I've never been much of a math wiz, but if my calculations check out, we are now 1-1. We are tied. There is no true winner when it comes to the grand scheme of things and I know that he'll continue his little retirement tour against his past enemies and allies alike, but what an anticlimactic ending this is for this mini chapter, a chapter that could have blossomed into a best seller’s book, if there was more time, but oh well. What are you gonna do?! 

(The camera zooms in a bit)

For this week, I’ll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm going to regroup and learn from my silly errors and I will create a new impressive win streak. A streak that may never end. Actually I misspoke, sadly it will end — when I decide to hang up my boots fifteen years from now. In case you haven't noticed, I’m a man that doesn't experience many feelings or emotions. Or, at least I don't let them get the best of me. But this week, there is an exception because to be completely honest with you, I feel sorry for the man that Ashten picked to face me this week as I begin this revenge voyage of mine. So yes I feel sorry for him, mainly because he does not know what awaits him. He is blind as a bat, in that sense. You see I'm like a lion, licking my chops, waiting for my opponent to be thrown to the middle of the Colosseum. Now when it actually came to those fights in Ancient Rome, the prisoners that were faced with the damn near impossible task, usually offed themselves with whatever they could get their hands on. For instance I remember one man stuffing a sponge down his throat because to him, that was a more peaceful death than getting mauled by one of the most violent and feared creatures placed on god’s green earth. I do not condone such acts, I really don't, but perhaps that's the way to go, when you know you have to face me, a man that is out for blood and I don't care who is standing across the ring from me. It could be Starr Stan again, it could be a child, a hobo, a serial killer, my own mother — I will cause them great damage. So much damage, repair won't be an option for them. A threat? Nah, I don't waste my time on making those. Consider it a promise. So this is where The Nas comes in. And don't get confused like I did at first, because I'm not actually facing the Nas that people actually care about. No, this is the wrestler that is employed by EAW. 

Now, The Nas did exactly what I expected him to do because he always stays true and loyal to his lame ass shtick. He did his little “finally’s” and he talked in the third person, like the douche he is. But oh that's right, he's the People’s Choice, how dare I send disrespect his way! But seriously who picked him?! Who made him our choice? Probably the same people that will vote for Trump come November. Yeah that would make a lot of sense. Let's point out the obvious for a second. You do not like the man that will be sitting at ringside when I make quick work of you this week on Voltage — Liam Catterson. Yeah, I don't like him either. I doubt his own mother even likes him because she doesn't want to be reminded of the fact that she raised such a huge flop in not just EAW, but in general. Now, I've been told by many people that he does not want to watch this match of ours because he views it as boring, mainly because he's not in it. Perhaps one day he will take off his rose tinted glasses, but I doubt it. The easy solution to this whole mess is for him to not be out there. Oh but that's right, management is forcing him!!! This is coming from the same guy that said he would have no showed our match a few weeks ago if it wasn't for it being in his home country. But now he chooses to obey the suits? What a badass, ladies and gentlemen. But Nas, yeah I'm going to drop the word “the” from your name because it's ridiculous, but as I was going to say, this does not concern Liam. This is about you and me and the inevitable. This is about you losing to me in very convincing fashion, this Sunday in the dump they call Detroit! Don't get me wrong, that's not me trying to get “cheap heat” as some people call it. No, Detroit is literally just one big landfill, which is why I don't believe you when you try to act genuinely happy to be back in one of the worst cities in America. Again, it's not just my personal opinion, it's a proven fact.

(Christian briefly smirks before resuming)

Soooo, since Triple Threat ended, I haven't been as eager as I usually am to speak, hence why I waited a few days before spilling my guts and putting everything out in the open. It's not because I'm taking this loss hard and it's certainly not because I am afraid of my upcoming opponent.  It's more because I need a reason to speak. I'm sick of forcing myself to do so when nothing interesting is happening, with Starr being an exception. I felt this way when I faced Judas and Ryan Young in my debut, I felt this way against Lucas, Liam, Piff, and now Nas. I believe I am capable of doing more. I believe I am superior to a guy like Phoenix, who for whatever reason keeps getting inserted into the main event. This might come off as me feeling entitled, while I wholeheartedly disagree. It's not about what I think I deserve, it's about what I've earned. The fact is I've only been here for around two months or so and I am just now coming off my first legitimate loss. Another fact is I've been on both free-per-views since signing my name on the dotted line. While I believe Nas wasn't on either of the Grand Rampage or Triple Threat cards, if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong, which I rarely am. Yet, you still believe that you should be next in line for the Answers World Championship. Why is that? You even pointed it out yourself when you said people are talking about the likes of me and Phoenix and the returns of Tyler and Hades before a single thought is even wasted on your name or unnoticeable presence. So I ask you again, why do you think you deserve a world title opportunity? Hell at least I'm honest with myself when I say I have to prove myself a bit more before I go knocking on the door of Ares or Phoenix or Y2Impact or whoever is holding that title and challenge them for their prized possession. But you know what? After giving it some thought, I know why you desperately want that title match. What I'm about to say to you, has probably been said by your opponents from the past and to be honest, I don't really care because you never really made an effort when you were addressing me. The fact is I was excited to hear what you had to say at first, but about 80% of your half assed and directionless speech was directed towards Liam, which hey, I guess we all have our obsessions right? And about 15% of your incoherent thoughts were about Ares, with the remaining five, being about me. I feel the love man, thanks. But anyway, as I was saying, I'm going to return the favor and give minimal effort, by talking about your friends and family. You see I did some research on you. Just a quick google search and I stumbled across your Wiki page, which is a very accurate and credible source, I know. It talks about Aren. He's your best friend in this business right? Even won the tag team titles with him! And you are even Aria’s older cousin! That's just spectacular! You have surrounded yourself with greatness and Nas, be honest, it puts your stomach at unease. I'm sure a part of you is genuinely happy for your friend and cousin and I'm sure you were screaming at the top of your lungs when they won their titles. But it really puts things in perspective. In a way, it shows how mediocre you have been this entire time. That's me putting it nicely. Jealously has to be there, especially when it comes to your tag team partner because you two prove the theory right when people suggest every tag team has one superior talent, a man or woman that carries the other’s deadweight, which is you. Aren was the Michael Jordan. He was the Batman, while you were his silly sidekick. Hell, I'm surprised you didn't even bring up your tag team title win and I'm guessing you reason is because you don't want to be one of those guys who constantly lives in his glory days, like Liam for example. But I don't think that's the real reason because on wiki it says you two only beat one man to win them and then essentially, you lost the titles to one man basically, kind of ironic right? But hey, that's enough about that because you're so confident when you say you'll become world champ in the near future — ha! Oh, you were serious?! Yeah, if that happens, which it won't but let's be hypothetical for a second, so if you win a world title within the next two years, then I will eat my shirt like that OKC fan did when Golden State won the Western Conference Finals. Don't get me wrong, I think you have talent — just not nearly enough to hoist a world championship in the air. But hey, that's what the EAW video game is for is. Have your character win a main event world title match at Pain for Pride and live your little moment because that's the closest you will ever come to having such a career defining moment. But hey, who am I to crush your dreams? I'm probably just the guy who lost to Starr, to you. You even stated that if it was you who faced him at Triple Threat, you would have beaten him with ease. I say put your money where your mouth is. Obviously you won't get a match against him on his actual retirement tour on Voltage because let's be honest, he only has so many matches left in him and he'll never waste one on you. But challenge him to a match on Battleground, he's accepted one before and you can prove just how great you are! Prove to the world that you are truly “The Next Gawd.” Which is kind of sad, when you think about it, the nickname that is, because whatever happened to being an actual individual? Whatever happened to wrestlers wanting to carve their own path and create an impeccable legacy that is truly theirs? But if you want to become the next Mr. DDD, then go for it. Dreams are dreams for a reason. You know, I could talk for another ten minutes about you and this match, or as you would call it, me “running my mouth”, so I suppose I'll end it here. Sooooo, let's hear that rebuttal of yours. I for one cannot wait. 

(Christian raises the glass with his right hand and gives a nod. Camera fades to black.)
Post June 2nd 2016, 7:28 pm by Guest
BATTLEGROUND PROMO #3
Darkness
(Luke Reign is seen walking in a dark corridor covered in blood with scars all over his body as he breaths  heavily and then coughs a bit  as he stops and puts on a steampunk like jacket and a steampunk like hat as he grabs a cane and smiles)

You know Maero I do consider you a good man and I will be expecting a good match but I assure you this wont be a quick fight. This fight will be brutal there will be blood there will be carnage and only one of us will be standing the winner. And I will be that man.

I do consider this a tough task and no I do not have a micropenis sir. As I was saying this will be a tough task because you have your two companions with you which I don't really care about because I have my own family. You might be thinking My original family. Fuck them I have my new family MY FREAK SHOW!

(Luke pulls a lever which opens a door to reveal about 60 something crazy clowns with chainsaws fire-breathers and many other carnival freaks as Luke smiles)

You might be thinking why do I have a freak show with me. Well let me explain they are my family they found me as a teenager and they brought me in and I love it they love me and I love them back That is why I am bringing them along with me to Battleground so you can see why they call me War Torn why they also call me LUKE FUCKING REIGN! Now FREAK SHOW ON TO MICHIGAN! Oh wait forgot this My old mask let me put it on. (Luke puts on his mask as he smiles and leads his freak show to the battle with Maero)
END
Post June 2nd 2016, 7:21 pm by Guest
Nico Borg: Dynasty Promo

Know ye not that though they who run in a race run all, but only one receives the prize?
So run, that ye may obtain.  And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now, they do it to obtain a corruptible crown, but we an incorruptible.
I therefore run not so uncertainly, I do not box as one beating the air; but I pommel my body and bring it to subjection, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.
1 Corinthians 9:24-27

I don’t need to remind you about what occurred when we last met. You clawed like a cornered animal. You raged with all the spirit in your heart. But it wasn’t enough, was it Rhaegar? Your spirit is broken, and not just because of how dire your losing streak is. Your spirit was poisoned long ago by the voices of the ruinous friends who have turned you away from the light. They echo in your head. Repeatedly. Loudly. Painfully. Shooting down any notion of the righteous path. Even now you still have these ‘friends’ crawling out of the woodwork like the vermin they are. They proclaim to have your interests at heart.  They dare protest that they can help you cast out your daemons. Yet, they themselves are just rotten fruit, they can only pass on their sickness. Besides, it was surely friends such as these who have led you down this path in the first place. And so you tumble ever closer to your impending demise, both spiritually and in terms of your career. Yet Rhaegar, be glad because God is most merciful, and he has placed me to blaze a trail, straight and certain, even through a tempest of howling deceits.

If you would, allow me to illuminate some home truths with a parable. When a stronger man than you, Alexander the Great, conquered the old world, he picked up many of these parasites along the way. They are called the Diadochi, a word which today is often taken as synonymous for ‘successors’. However, a more literal translation renders them as ‘those expecting to receive’, and that is something more sinister. You see, Some people’s expectations of their own worth outstrips the extent of their personal accomplishments. The world is infested with such men, and nowhere more so than in this industry we call ‘sports entertainment’. This locker room is filled with those who play mind games, who politicise, who conspire to cast down their brothers, and all for the sake of personal vainglory. When all that fails, some parasites latch onto a greater host and stake a claim to the fruits of their accomplishments. Does this not sound like Orphaeus to you?  Is Orphaeus not also expecting to reap the rewards of your conquests? Well, future conquests at any rate. Though he recently took aim at your critics, he has no doubt been the greatest of them. He has dared to hiss irreverently at all that you are. All he does is talk and fill your mind with doubt. He tears viciously at your character, at your confidence. And he seeks to replace every ounce of your soul with his own wretched self. And yet, no doubt he will be quick to claim his part in your success if you should emerge victorious tomorrow.

Even if by some sorcery or foul play you do find success, he won’t be satisfied. He’ll widen his gullet like hell and like death he will never have enough. YOU will never be enough. You see, he doesn’t contempt your failures. He hates because that is all his heart knows. He is given over to evil. Until he accepts the lord he can only harm you. Even Alexander was finally struck down by the poison of one of his own beneficiaries. Perhaps you’re wise enough to avoid that, Rhaegar. Perhaps you’ll cast off Orphaeus’ yoke once and for all. But do you have the strength to face innumerable obstacles alone? Or will  simply fall into another spider’s web? It matters little. The answers to all those questions are hypothetical at this point. The world knows that the only one among us ready to book their place in the Cash in the Vault match is me. I’ve known defeat in my short time here. But each time I have slipped, I have pulled myself back up and redoubled my efforts to find success. And succeed again I shall. I don’t care if Orphaeus is still at your side. I don’t care if you swap him for the equally wretched Ventura. With God as my witness, they could both be present and it wouldn’t make a shred of difference. For it shall be as it was written:

A man of too many friends comes to ruin,
But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
Proverbs 18:24

That’s right. While your ‘friends’ will lead you only to ruin, I stand with God. I will make my way into the Cash in the Vault match and I will strike a blow against self-idolaters everywhere when I claim the briefcase for the God’s divine works. No false idols belong in the Kingdom of God. So when I win that briefcase you should all fear, because then the purge begins.

Number your days
Victor Maero
Post June 2nd 2016, 5:19 pm by Victor Maero
No really. What?

Oz walks down a dark corridor in the Sanatorium. He knocks on a door, there is no response. He opens the door into a small dark bedroom. Sitting on the bed is Elise. She’s holding a knife and tears are streaming down her face. Blood falls from her wrists. Oz runs over to the bed. He takes the knife from Elise.

Elise: “I… I ju-”

Oz puts a finger on her lips and walks away, he returns quickly with a first aid kit. He begins doctoring her wound.

Oz: “Elise, why? You have friends right?”

Elise: “It's just… I feel so alone sometimes. Like no one really cares about me, and whenever I'm like that anything anybody does feels fake… I probably sound stupid.”

Oz begins to bandage the wound.

Oz: “You don’t sound stupid! I know me saying I care about you won’t change your mind I do, but that’s not the point. Do you think this is because of your dad?”

Elise nods.

Oz: “Sometimes you just have to stare Death in the face and say…”

Oz finishes bandaging Elise and hops up to stand on the bed. He points at an invisible adversary.

Oz: “No! I won’t die like this! I will die happy and fulfilled! Until then I will live like you’re right around the corner and eat all the ice cream I want!”

Elise smiles and giggles to herself. Oz smiles brightly and sits back down with her.

Oz: “You’re never alone Elise, I’m always going to be here for you. I won’t stop you from ending this. But I want to at least say goodbye.”

Oz hugs Elise who hesitates then hugs back.

Elise: “Thank you Oz…”

Oz: “You’re my friend Elise, I wouldn’t leave you!”

Oz retracts from Elise.

Oz: “Hold on one second! I have an idea!”

Oz rushes out of the room and returns with two other children carrying a TV and an X-Box. Oz smiles excitedly as the children place the TV on a dresser on the far end of the room. Elise looks puzzled.

Elise: “I don’t really want to play games…”

Oz: “That’s not what we’re gonna do! I’m gonna show you the best movie EVER! Ever, ever ever…”

Oz repeats the word “ever” over and over getting softer each time. Elise giggles.

Elise: “What are we watching then?”

Oz turns on all the electronics and runs over to the bed where Elise is sitting.

Oz: “The Emperor's New Groove!”

The scene melts away into Maero standing Battle Creek, Michigan watching the Battleground Ring getting prepared. He rubs his temple and turns away from the ring.

Maero: “Alright. Let’s get this over with. Luke, I am NOT Oz’s master. I am his mentor and father figure. So you can piss off with that nonsense. But you. YO-”

Maero clenches his fist and breaths heavily. He takes a moment to breath before running his hands down his face.

Maero: “You have the nerve, no actually it’s not even nerve. You have the MICROPENIS to call Oz, an eleven year old a “Cunt”? What kind of fucking assface does that? Have you ever felt the touch of a woman? Actually don’t answer that, I don’t give a fuck anymore.”

Maero grits his teeth.

Maero: “You love me like your bitch? Awwww, that’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard. News flash: You are a bitch. You’re gonna drag me to hell? Don’t bother, if you do I’ll have the home field advantage. You’re the thing that goes bump in the night? Maybe your speakers give a little rattle to the neighbors. The only bump you’re causing is the knock on your door with a noise complaint.”

Maero removes a scalpel and spins it between his fingers.

Maero: “Heads up bud, Oz doesn’t randomly leave his shirt lying around, and he didn’t visit your cabin. He burned the one he was in to the ground. Remember? Or do you also have the memory of a goldfish as well as its intelligence? This has stopped being fun. You’re not a challenge you’re a pest.”

Maero walks into a hallway leading to the back of the arena. He walks into a small room, inside are Elise and Oz, both wearing plague doctors masks.

Maero: “As you like to end with menacing little messages here’s a little wisdom for you.”

All in unison: “Shatter the light and break the darkness. Whatever remains is the truth.”

Maero smiles and palms the camera.
Aria Jaxon
Post June 2nd 2016, 4:44 pm by Aria Jaxon
NON-FACTORS & X-FACTORS -- GREELEY, COLORADO.

HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Tumblr_o80qhkHZPp1vufq1no2_250 HeBack - EAW Promoz! - Page 20 Tumblr_o80qhkHZPp1vufq1no3_250

EAWrestling.com exclusive.

Tonight, the University of North Colorado is playing host to a Showdown house show. The sounds of a cheering crowd in the midst of enjoying an exciting show hang heavy in the air, even here in the busy backstage area of the arena. The camera is trained on Aria Jaxon, who’s dressed to compete tonight. She offers a sly smile to the camera.

“You know how you can tell it’s Pain for Pride season? ‘Cause all of the sudden, people start talking more reckless than they usually do. People run their mouths for sport all year long, but knowing that the biggest show of the year is on the horizon does something different to people. They get a newfound confidence in themselves, so much so that they start spewing out absolutely ridiculous shit for no reason other than the fact that they’re anxious to hear their own voices. That’s what Cailin and I are dealing with on Showdown this week, two women who think too highly of themselves and they’re hyping themselves up. I kinda get it. If I knew I was about two deal with two-thirds of Formation, I’d be giving myself a pep talk, too. I’d know I was about to get run the fuck over and I’d be doing everything I could to cover that up. Sheridan is under the impression that, not only is she the top of the totem pole, but that she can handle this match all on her own. And Angela, well...she mistakenly believes she’s even gonna be a factor in this match in the first place. Gotta admire their ambition, right? They think they’re gonna beat us, it’s adorable. I admire the confidence, though, even if they’re confident to a fault and definitely delusional.”

Aria paused, glancing downward briefly and tapping her chin with a manicured fingernail. She looked as if she was choosing her next words. Her gaze met the camera again, and this time, she’s trying to stifle a laugh.

“Before I go and shoot down every reason why Angela and Sheridan think they’re about to win this week, I gotta address someone who stepped outta their lane and decided to name-drop me. I looked around here tonight and didn’t see that big ass disappointment Terry Chambers lumbering down any of the hallways, which is good news for the fans, I guess. I mean, paying their hard-earned money to sit through a Terry Chambers match? I can’t stomach the idea. Terry, you’re losing to Aren on Showdown this week, point-blank, period. There’s no way around that. Whatever momentum you thought you were gonna build is about to vanish. Don’t start feeling superhuman just because Pain for Pride is upon us. You’re still about to be the same afterthought you’ve been up to this point. The only thing “below average” are your box office totals and your win-loss record. This is a mismatch, the EAW Champion matched up against three-hundredish pounds of B-movie, subpar-in-the-ring muscle. If I could offer any advice, I’d say you should stop speaking ill of people who actually, ya know, hold championships. It makes you look kinda bitter.”

A giggle fell from Aria’s lipstick lips, and she sighed happily to herself before resuming.

“Speaking of bitter people, I could practically feel bitterness radiating off Angela when she decided to try and berate me for being the “company favorite” and made it sound as if the opportunities I’ve been afforded in EAW have just fallen into my lap. Tell me, Angela, how many HBG and Eris LeCava promos did you study? Because the nonsense you’re tryna speak into existence is virtually the same garbage I listened to for an entire week. My last opponents tried to write me off as nothing more than some girl who’d been handed gift-wrapped chances at glory, because those are the lengths they had to go to in order to discredit me. The story has a happy ending, though; they were wrong, and I made sure the whole world knew it. Now I’m coming to do the same to you, and it’s really nothing personal. I get a ridiculous sense of gratification from shutting up people who are under the false impression that they’ve got me all figured out. So please, stop jumping to conclusions. Yes, you arrived in EAW after I did, but how long do you plan on blaming the date on your contract for your failure to amount to anything? It’s a dated excuse, and frankly, it’s one that no one believes. You’re average on your best day, and around here, that’s not how you advance. You’re relegated to the role of bystander the majority of the time, because that’s where you belong. That’s where your skillset has landed you. These are truths that have been staring you in the face for a while now, but you’re doing everything you can to wave them off and blame everyone and everything but you for your own shortcomings. How long do you think you can keep that up?”

The Californian rolled her eyes.

“After taking all that into consideration, I kinda find it hilarious that you can say you respect me in one breath and then try to say I was fast-tracked to success and question my credibility in another. I’ll tell you what I told Veena back when we first crossed paths: if you’re gonna try to make light of my accolades, you better fucking rack some up first. This is your chance to make a statement by actually giving Cailin and I a run for our money, and oh, you’re making the most of it. You’re stringing words together tryna get two of the top women in this company riled up so you can get them angry and take on a version of them few have seen. Then, there’s some fantasy ending to this all where you manage to dispatch of one or both of us. It’s just not realistic. But considering all that you’ve said, it’s pretty clear that you don’t have the best grasp on reality. At least you have something in common with your partner, in that regard. You both jump to the absolute craziest conclusions. You assume that I don’t know that, possibly sooner rather than later, Cailin could find herself in the Vixens title scene. Believe me, I’m not so blind that I didn’t realize it myself, and I’m definitely not blind enough to downplay Cailin’s in-ring abilities the way that you have. Are you, of all people, really in a position to call her talent into question? She’s ascended to heights you never will, and she’s not finished. She makes history, and you’re just a footnote, so try and focus on that rather than taking shots are her relationship with Stephanie. You’re resorting to the same tactics that have been used over and over and over again by people who are too small-minded to believe that two people as good as us can actually be great friends and coexist. I won’t focus on the maybes and could bes that surround the future and my title, and neither should you. I’m worried about the present, and here and now, you’ve made the mistake of thinking you were walking into a match you could win. You made the mistake of thinking you were actually any match for Formation, and you best believe we’re looking forward to our chance to show you just how wrong you are.”

Without missing a beat, Aria unclasped the Vixens Championship around her waist, flinging it over her shoulder as she continued to speak.

“Making it through Angela’s little shpiel with my sanity intact was no small feat, believe me. I accomplished something even bigger than that by managing to stomach Sheridan’s equally delusion-ridden, self-important proclamations of victory. I swear to God, this girl has copied and pasted the same thing every single week since she’s been here. She just memorizes her own bullshit word for word and spews it every week, swapping in new opponents’ names. The delusions don’t stop with her buying into her own hype, either. Like I said, she approaches every match the same way and treats every opponent the same. Not the best idea. The last woman who did that in regards to me got pinned, so I’m asking you nicely, Sheridan. Try a little harder not to bore us to tears. Don’t underestimate a woman you’ve never faced and one who’s already beaten you when you’re saddled with a partner as lackluster as yours. Not to mention, Veena and Silence are...tagging along. They’ll be there. Not really playing much of a role in anything, but they’ll be there. There are X-factors here, Sheridan. Does German Efficiency entail having eyes in the back of your head? Because from what I’ve gathered so far, it damn sure doesn’t include having the competition properly scouted. If you wanna walk do yourself a disservice and into this with blinders on, you’re more than welcome to. If you’re that anxious to eat a loss because of your refusal to look at Cailin and I as the threats that we are, then so be it, but it’ll be a shame. I know we’re both looking forward to bulldozing over you, and it’d have been better to know we did it when you were at your best. You can’t possibly be running on 100% in this scenario. You’re coming in with a handicap, whether you like it or not, and it’s owed to the fact that you’re taking Cailin and I lightly. Can you really afford to deal with opponents of this caliber with that mentality? Be serious.”

Annoyance hung on Aria’s words.

“Typical of someone who was on the sidelines and playing no major role whatsoever to try and undermine the performances of people who actually, ya know, did shit. What’s it like to be that far up your own ass, Sheridan? I’m genuinely curious. You talked about Cailin reciting propaganda -- which she’s definitely not -- but that sounds awfully hypocritical coming from a woman who’s all too happy to shout her own brand of hype from the rooftops any chance she gets. Guess what, sweetheart? History was made at Triple Threat in more ways than one, and you were nowhere to be found. No one was even thinking about you. You were out of sight and out of mind, and no one seemed to give two shits. Now you come back and you’re tryna do damage control by lying your ass off saying you were somehow a topic of conversation. Buried beneath my main event match and Tarah holding both our division’s championships, amongst a host of other moments, there’s no way anyone was paying your absentee ass any mind. For someone who condemns the American “entertainment-based” style of wrestling, and hates all the glittery trappings, you sure are a spotlight whore. You say you’re focused on the more nitty gritty aspects of wrestling, and I might be able to respect that if you actually practiced what you preached. You say you’re all about the basics and the bare necessities, but you step out into the forefront and press play on your boring ass promos every single chance you get. You do whatever you can to shove yourself to the forefront, and when your efforts don’t succeed, you shit-talk the women who actually are topics of conversation. You don’t get to talk down on the high points of others, Sheridan. Championships and accomplishments don’t somehow lose value when they’re in the hands of women that you deem “lesser”. In your eyes, every other Vixen is below you, for reasons that don’t actually exist. Contrary to what you believe, you’re not the best we have to offer. You’re not at the tip-top of the pyramid. You’re not the woman to beat, but I know you believe you are. You’re waiting on your chance to prove to me that you are, and I’m anxiously awaiting your inevitable failure.”

Aria shook her head, as if having taken a second to really absorb what she was saying. She seemed to be genuinely confused, and maybe amused, by the words and actions of her opponent. Still, she grins.

“Sheridan’s always backpedaling, rewriting some ridiculous version of revisionist history where she’s the absolute best. Apparently, every woman who’s perceived to be worse than her is exactly where they’re supposed to be, and those of us who have passed her up...well, she doesn’t have an explanation for that, does she? How the fuck have I stayed ahead of you for all this time, Sheridan? Answer me that. How did I get into a main event slot, the likes of which you’ll NEVER be considered for? How’d I become Vixens Champion? Don’t worry, I’ll wait. Right, you don’t know. You’re only focused on the truth when it pertains to women at the bottom of the ladder, because then you don’t have to invent reasons why they’re beneath the sole of your boot. When it comes to women like me, those who are better than you and have the hardware to back up my point, that’s when shit gets interesting. That’s when you start spinning stories that only you believe. I know you’re used to buying into your own bullshit and wholeheartedly believing everything you say, but that doesn’t do much good when you run across someone who genuinely doesn’t care how invested you are in your own version of events. I don’t care how much effort you’ve put into constructing your own timeline and building your own history where you think you can actually say you’re standing on a pedestal above the rest of us Vixens. I don’t care much if you wanna try and chip away at my championship win, and try to take away its credibility. Nothing that happened was done with you in mind. Your worthless opinion on current events won’t do anything to change what’s happened. Fact is, shit happened that was out of my control. Eris, against her better judgment, teamed up with HBG temporarily to try and take me out. It wound up costing her dearly in the end. She took one risk too many, and thus took herself outta the equation. When she was taken away, you mean to tell me I wasn’t supposed to keep competing? I was supposed to pump the brakes for no real reason? I wasn’t supposed to keep fighting with everything I had in me to win the Vixens Championship? Get the fuck outta my face. An opportunistic bitch like you who made her presence felt in Eris’ previous title defense has no room to try and nitpick at what went on back at Triple Threat. Eris was removed and all that did was light a fire under HBG and I. If anything, we had more motivation to win, because we could see the finish line in sight. The numbers game was no longer in effect, and so a sense of urgency took over. We knew one of us had to seal the deal, and it was me. So no, I didn’t pin the defending champion, and that was no fault of my own. I pinned a bloodthirsty Hall of Famer who wanted to end me then and there. I put a damper on her plans to begin a history-making title reign, and I did it all while becoming one of the first women to compete in an all-Vixens FPV main event. There’s nothing you can do to take any of that away from me, or to make that night lose its luster. The Vixens Championship is around my waist now, and you best believe this is where it’ll stay for a long time. I know you’re salivating at the idea of dethroning either myself or Tarah, either one of the newly-crowned, EAW Universe approved champions, and that’s fine. Bide your time, honey. Get all your ducks in a row. Just know, if you make the mistake of coming after what’s mine, you’ll be backpedaling and making excuses about your unsuccessful cash-in, the same way you make excuses about everything else that doesn’t go your way. You’re not better than me, Sheridan. Good as you might be, you being my superior just isn’t something that’s true. That’s the truth you hold near and dear, and I wanna rip it up into little tiny pieces. I wanna make you into a liar, Sheridan. I want all your self-important promises of ever beating me to go up in smoke, ‘cause I’ve been getting a kick out of doing shit like that recently. I’ve loved the feeling making my detractors choke on their words, and you’ll be the next one. I can’t wait to do it with Cailin by my side. We have a way of dropping the opposition where they stand. In Cailin’s case, you know that already, and you’re about to receive a painful reminder. Where I’m concerned, well...I’ll teach you a lesson you’ll never forget."
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next