Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Empty
PostSubject: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 10:07 pm

Favorite Match: 

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
Elena Miles

Elena Miles

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 10:21 pm

:young:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 10:25 pm

Favorite Match: The GR

Favorite Moment: Tyler Parker's return

Most Shocking Moment/Result: DC Coming out/Vic Retaining

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best - Imp. Worst - Mexi (haha)

Who Stole the Show: DC and Judas (for the wrong reasons)

Rating/General Comments: 5/5 upfront. even if some things bothered me
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 10:28 pm

Favorite Match: Obviously the Grand Rampage, shit was fucking crazy with legends returning, epic moments and a great finish!

Favorite Moment: The MEGA pop when Diamond Cage returned, sweet jesus

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Pretty much all the surprise entrants were pretty shocking, but the build up to Killswitch's return was pretty epic

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Imp/Landerson

Who Stole the Show: Judas (Wtf there was no stopping him)

Rating/General Comments: 10/10 fucking amazing fpv, great job to all the writers it was amazing

:goat:

Last edited by Piff Fumador on May 1st 2016, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poo)
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 10:39 pm

Favorite Match: The Vixens, always the Vixens. I'll see you at Triple Threat, Kendra.

Favorite Moment: Too many cool moments to list, tbh.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Cerberus winning the tag titles their first time challenging for them. No shade to them, of course, but I didn't think Drake and Jones would lose. 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night: Imp. Worst night: Lucian, Maddie, and Mexi.

Who Stole the Show: DC. Those monster pops when he returned and when he eliminated Judas, maaaaan. Welcome back!

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Props to all the writers, especially those involved in writing the GR itself. It was a rollercoaster ride of a weekend for sure. Bae got to the final four so that's pretty awesome in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 11:03 pm

Favorite Match: GR Match, obvs.

Favorite Moment: Off the top of my head, DC/Tyler returning, Impact winning and Judas getting eliminated.  :dave:

Most Shocking Moment/Result: DC RETURNING YO! Well, all of the returns for that matter, but DC's got me legit gasping.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Mercs for best and uh, worst night goes to Maddie I guess.

Who Stole the Show: All parties involved in the GR match.

Rating/General Comments: TENOUTTATEN, 'NUFF SAID! Top notch writing, EPIC crowd; awesome ride from start to finish. Pat yourselves on the shoulder mates, we done good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 11:15 pm

Favorite Match: The GR of course

Favorite Moment: Imp eliminating Lucian, the build up to Killswitch's return 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Cerebus dethroning Drake & Jones

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Imp / Maddie or Mexi 

Who Stole the Show: DC FOR THE POP 

Rating/General Comments: 9/10, incredible GR, props to all the writers for an amazing two days. 
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 11:17 pm

Favorite Match: Tarah vs Xavier

Favorite Moment:
DC returning. The fact we spent five minutes cheering for it was insane. Judas getting eliminated got about five minutes more of cheer. TLA returning too! I knew he was coming! Sheridan trolling Maddie with her Vixens Cup cash-in. Had me fooled for a moment!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Demon getting eliminated. I thought he had the match in the bag.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best: Imp. Worst: Everyone else in GR.

Who Stole the Show: Diamond Cage. Hands down.

Rating/General Comments: GR match was insane. Second night had the matches which left everyone on the edge of their seats. Can we get the type of crowd that cheered for Cage at the next FPV?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 11:24 pm

This goddamn show was as big if not bigger than some PFPs

biggest GR of all time

wow
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 11:27 pm

Favorite Match: Tarah vs Xav was pure awesome storytelling. And Rex with his Michelle Williams ass...

Favorite Moment: 'Get Rekt Nerds'

Most Shocking Moment/Result: All the cats we thought were banned came back lmao...minus the pedos.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: IMPACT BABYYYYYYYY! Mexi got dat #HarunaTreatment :/

Who Stole the Show: Judas. That ninja wouldn't die! Aren too...making it to the final four man. Good work!

Rating/General Comments: 30/10!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 11:36 pm

Favorite Match:  History was made in the first ever 40 man Grand Rampage, great matches, great moments, a little shocked about Imp's victory but hey it was still great.

Favorite Moment: Aside from my return, when Tyler returned with that sexy ass shirt and had" BUST THAT COOCHIE FOR A REAL GOON" Trending was awesome, and Dark Demon eliminating Cam and also tapping that ass, my man.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Impact's Victory.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Uh Lucian Black and Mexican Samurai,i thought both times in the course of the match they had it won but hey your hardwork won't be overloooked

Who Stole the Show: The Writers stole the show with this great show and everyone who promoed, if you didn't promo they wouldn't have any motivation to make a show as great as this.

Rating/General Comments:10/10 above some PFPs, glad to be back and just ready to get to work.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 1st 2016, 11:39 pm

Favorite Match: Damn that shit was some incredible shit. Congrats to them writers for lightin' this night up with some of that EAW fire.

Favorite Moment: At the risk of sounding arrogant I gotta be honest and go with the pop I got for my return. It might not have been as big as the spamming DC got, but to me it was the best pop of the night. Big shout out to all my homies I got much luv for y'all.

Most Shocking: Prolly all the returns. Wb everyone! Judas lasting as long as he did was surprising also tho he has some bitchin' promos so it ain't no thang for him. He reppin Pentagon like he deserves.

Best Night: Y2Impact. Also props due to the NEW Tag Team Champs in Cerberus.

Stole the Show: Diamond Cage. Can't knock yo hustle you got that power to bring down Xat itself.

Rating: 69/10
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 7:40 am

Landerson should have won the GR
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 7:47 am

Favorite Match: Grand Rampage

Favorite Moment: Every single person who returned to this company...and Tony Rolland entering the GR too

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Y2Impact won the GR match

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: I believe Imp had the best night...Mexi had the worst

Who Stole the Show: Well, I didn't come to see the live show, so I'll go with all the GR's participants

Rating/General Comments: 10/10
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 7:48 am

Mexi had the best night the fuck yall talkin bout
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 5:11 pm

Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Tumblr_lyajxiAlOh1r85q5do1_500
Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Tumblr_mohjh95h601qasfhqo1_400
Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Tumblr_mvwv3eMqs41ruvibgo1_500
Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Tumblr_npejfrIFzx1r1rbwco3_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two   Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Rampage Reactions: Day Two

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1