Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 1:56 am

Best Match - 

Best Moment - 

Most Shocking Moment/Result - 

Who stole the show - 

Ratings/Comments -
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 1:57 am

Best Match - 30 man

Best Moment - Me being eliminated

Most Shocking Moment/Result -  Me being eliminated

Who stole the show - Me by being eliminated

Ratings/Comments - I got eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 2:13 am

Best Match - Lannister vs Norman Hellion. The match was brutal, and besides my own match, I was more into it than any other match on the card. Not to mention what happened AFTER the match, I didn't see it coming, and I can't wait for the wedding of the century!

Best Moment - AA being eliminated.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Brian and Dub both winning the Grand Rampage. Now I'm wondering if it will indeed be a triple threat match at PFP, if one of them will switch to another show to challenge another champion, or something else entirely! Also Jaywalker returning, didn't see that coming at all either.

Who stole the show - AA when he was eliminated.

Ratings/Comments - 10/10. I loved the part when AA got eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 2:31 am

Best Match -  The Grand Rampage match itself of course, that was from bell to bell an amazing match. Guys like Venom, Troy and Tybull got a bit more shine, several epic spots, and the returns, my god.

Best Moment - Brian and Dub becoming co winners, I had a feeling one of them would win, but not both of them. Much deserved, congrats to the both of you.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - The Trial By Combat as a whole was pretty shocking in nature, especially with that twist, the whole concept of Cerci being a Vendetta and the thought of the two representatives of both RAGNAROK and House Vendetta having a wedding leaves a lot of possibilities for what could happen on both SD and Voltage.

Who stole the show - I can't even just say one person stole the show, there were so many who did great. EOE, AA, The Holy Brigades, Dubian, Brian, Tybull, and even the people not in the GR match like the world title participants and Ken/Norman/Cerci.

Ratings/Comments - 10/10, fun show all around where it honestly felt like everyone served a purpose and had something to do. Props to the writers for putting in the time and making this a great show.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 2:35 am

Best Match -  I personally like Lannister vs. Norman Hellion. Brutal match. and Grand Rampage too, of course.

Best Moment -  Alex Anderson eliminating Tarah Nova (yeah, go back to the Vixens division, Tarah! There's one lady waiting to kill you!)

Most Shocking Moment/Result -  The double winner of the Grand Rampage match, no doubt about it.

Who stole the show -  Stark, I guess..... He deserved what he gets.

Ratings/Comments - I give it 4/5
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 3:05 am

Best Match - Trial by Combat. Holy fuck, the twists and turns,

Best Moment - Stark defeating me. He's done tremendous for so long and it's a great pay off. It's bitter sweet to say it, but I couldn't have asked for a better contender to take the title off me and I have no doubts he's going to match it, even improve upon what I did.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Changed me mind, absolutely has to be the ending segment of Lannister vs Hellion. So damn well written :whew:

Who stole the show - Plenty of people stood up, plenty shined but I don't think anyone outright stole it. Perhaps Brian and Dub, their feud is just so damn fucking enjoyable to watch.

Ratings/Comments -10/10. All the matches had their moments and their reasons to shine, I think every match in one way or another can claim the Best Match spot. The consistency and the quality of the shows seems to rise every month with no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on April 26th 2015, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 4:12 am

Best Match - Norman Hellion vs. Lannister.

Best Moment - Starkman winning the EAW New Breed Championship.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Aside Devan Dubian/myself winning Grand Rampage - Starkman was a shocker, all three men in that match did absolutely fucking fantastic.

Who stole the show - Everybody stole the show for me, everyone promo'd on a spectacular level all week. Lannister with a huge victory over Norman Hellion, Starkman winning his first championship, Tarah making it to the final four, the list can go on.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 6:53 am

Best Match - GR match

Best Moment -  GR match ending

Most Shocking Moment/Result -  I wasn't expecting there to be two GR winners so that was by far the most shocking result IMO

Who stole the show -  Everyone

Ratings/Comments -  8.5/10 I'm really disappointed in myself. I thought I could win the big one, but I couldn't. And this is NOT the first time I am unsuccessful at it. We'll see what happens next.. I don't even feel like promoing for the time being, but I am sure I will overcome this. I always do. I just hope I don't end up in CITV or the goddamn battle royal again because that would be embarrassing as hell. #Bust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 7:29 am

Best match: Lannister vs. Norman. They beat the crap out of each other, whew.

Best Moment: GR Ending. Two winners, wut.

Most shocking moment/result: Perhaps Jaywalker coming out to eliminate Senn? I started sweating pretty hard.

Who stole the show: Tyler Parker/Lucian Black. Both men worked their asses off, and Lucian came up but a hair's length short. Those guys deserve props for the hard work they pulled off this week, it was a war.

Comments: Holy shit the promo page this week was... :whew:

I really loved my spot in the GR match, the entire show from top to bottom was fantastic. Lots of fun. 10/10.

Last edited by Vance Tybull on April 26th 2015, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 7:39 am

Best Match - I'ma be different and slightly biased. The New Breed title match was awesome. Really well written and the result was a good one.

Best Moment - Stark winning. I'm not bitter, he deserved it.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Joint winners of the Grand Rampage, classic EAW swerve.

Who stole the show - The people who won.

Ratings/Comments - 9.5/10, only because I didn't win. :punk:

For real though, really awesome show and I'm gutted I missed being there in chat for it. Grats to everyone who won and promo'd hard and all that. :salute:

Also a special congrats to Stark who deserved the win, I reckon he really improved as our feud went on. :toast:

Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 7:42 am

Best Match - Lucian Black vs Tyler Parker was a great match. Watching it under my guest account, I was wanting to spam the chat. I would also obviously say the GR too!

Best Moment - Damn, too many to choose from...I like the Mid-Air spear. I mean imagining Reigns doing that...Holy shit. Hawk returning was another great moment too, I like Hawk and he is a cool dude and of course the GR finish too.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Daniels and Dub BOTH winning the GR. What a twist. Just goes to show that sometimes, it is hard to decide who deserves the prestigious prize more!

Who stole the show - A lot of people deserved their moment in the spotlight and did good after stalking the promos this week. 

Ratings/Comments - 9/10: It is actually a wonderful time to return. I am seeing a lot of competition out there which doesn't make life easy but I say that in a good way because it just adds thirst to the chase for the moment. Chat was pretty hyped, show was amazing,nothing changes I see!
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 10:51 am

Best Match - Trial by Combat! Most hype and best story-telling during and after the match.

Best Moment - I WON THE NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Double GR winners, and The New Monarchy and Lucian Black not picking up the titles they were after, I thought for sure they would've won.

Who stole the show - Brian Daniels and Devan Dubian for sure. 

Ratings/Comments - 10/10. Everything was top notch. More screwy finishes than I thought were needed but that's up to the writers' discretion. If Lucian Black wasn't a definite main eventer before, he should be now.

Great job to O'Hara and Duncan too, promoing this week was insane.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 2:31 pm

Best Match - Norman/Lannister - just two giants going at it, fun to watch.

Best Moment - I'd have to say the double winners of GR having to be the best moment simply because of how unique it was when it comes to the EAW world. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result -  Hawk and Jaywalker returning

Who stole the show - I think anyone who promoed their hearts out this week stole the show. Kudos to everyone, and congratulations to both Dub and Brian.

Ratings/Comments - 9/10. Very solid show and I like the direction EAW is going right now. At this rate, PFP 8 will be the best one yet, and even though that's something we say every year, it's a testament to the hard work of both the staff and the promoers.  I don't know where my career is headed at this point, but I'll be sure to try my best and go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 26th 2015, 8:46 pm

Best Match - Grand Rampage or Norman vs Lannister

Best Moment - All of them

Most Shocking Moment/Result - I don't even know, so many returns, Cerci being a Vendetta, Tyler retaining, the double winners

Who stole the show - The writers and promoers.

Ratings/Comments - 10/10 best show of the year in my view, good on everyone involved.

Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 28th 2015, 12:43 pm

Best Match - Other than the Grand Rampage itself, My favorite was Starr vs. Brody, it was the only other match I saw live, and the crowd being into it made it even better.

Best Moment - Dubian and Brian winning, congrats, well deserved

Most Shocking Moment/Result - The Grand Rampage ending in a Draw

Who stole the show - ALEX ANDERSON!!! Well deserved push

Ratings/Comments - 10/10 Grand Rampages are always fun to watch, although I missed 90% of the show live, I still always mark out for the grand rampage match itself and it always makes the show a 10/10 for me. Props to the writers for having the attention span to work on such a long ass, redundant ass match

Last edited by Montell Smooth on April 28th 2015, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 28th 2015, 12:49 pm

Best Match - Lannister vs Norman Hellion

Best Moment - My two pals Dub and Brian co-winning the GR.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - The double winner for the GR match is definitely the most shocking to me but that might just be because it's the main event.

Who stole the show - Definitely Dub and Brian. Great storytelling throughout their whole feud and now they're both co-winners. I think it's fitting.

Ratings/Comments - 9/10. Great show all round. It's definitely shown through the promos and through the scripts that we're well on our way to PFP. Fantastic writing.

Last edited by MTM on April 28th 2015, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions EmptyApril 28th 2015, 12:49 pm

Best Match - GC vs Xavier and Norman vs Lannister

Best Moment - I thought HBB and I super kicking each other at the same time was awesome. Dub and Brian winning the GR was cool too.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Tyler winning. I expected GC to finally win the World Title.

Who stole the show - Brian and Dub.

Ratings/Comments - 9/10 Great show and matches. Some guys had really good showings in the Grand Rampage. Nick and I did a lot better than I thought we would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions   Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Rampage 2015 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-