Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:14 am

Favorite Match: 

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:

Last edited by Robbie V on May 31st 2017, 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:23 am

Favorite Match: WHO IS NOT GOING TO SAY THE GRAND RAMPAGE?! SERIOUSLY WHO?! 

Favorite Moment: Hmmm, gonna throw in that my favorite moment would have to be my own appearance (hweh hweh hweh), nah but I'd say my favorite moment would be the raising of the title for Jamie. Such a well deserved moment.  

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Yeah I'll use my bias, my appearance in the GR, I did not expect that in the slightest.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night Goes to Methuselah, Cam, and especially PB, Jamie as well. Worst night? I'd say the worst goes to Cailin and Drake Jaeger. Drake himself is probably straight up dead so...dang. 

Who Stole the Show: PB! HOLY FUCK IT'S PB!!!!   

Rating/General Comments: 10/10 GREAT, GREAT, GREAT SHOW!
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:27 am

Favorite Match: The Grand Rampage Match, for SURE!  

Favorite Moment:
CAM'S CASH IN!!! LIKE HOLLLLYYYYY SHIT!!! 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Most shocking moment would probably be Cam's cash-in, OR TLA getting eliminated at the very end. I thought he was gonna go alllll the way! 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best: Jamie, Cam, Pizza Boy! Worst: Me Sad 

Who Stole the Show: Every single person that promoed for the Grand Rampage. What a hell of a week it was and all of you deserve so much props!! 

Rating/General Comments: 10/10 would sit through a 2 hour GR again.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:31 am

Favorite Match: The Women's Championship match. 

Favorite Moment: NAS CLEANING HOUSE, the mini Connection reunion, Jamie snatching that next title reign, PB with the well-deserved GR win.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: The Coven with the post-match beatdown (they never mind their own business so idk why I was shocked), Cam with the cash-in, the handful of returns in the GR itself, Eclipse acting a fool (CAN YOU CHILL?), the King's Guard's little spot backfiring, Keelan jumping off the balcony like a psychopath.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, the Final Five of the GR (even with the heartbreaking eliminations, they all showed up and showed out), Jamie, and Cam. Worst night, TJ (he's dead), Cailin, Senn, and Xav.

Who Stole the Show: The Final Five of the GR and the WHC match participants.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Absolutely AMAZING day two from top to bottom. 
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:33 am

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Favorite Match: WHO IS NOT GOING TO SAY THE GRAND RAMPAGE?! SERIOUSLY WHO?! 

Favorite Moment: Hmmm, gonna throw in that my favorite moment would have to be my own appearance (hweh hweh hweh), nah but I'd say my favorite moment would be the raising of the title for Jamie. Such a well deserved moment.  

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Yeah I'll use my bias, my appearance in the GR, I did not expect that in the slightest.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night Goes to Methuselah, Cam, and especially PB, Jamie as well. Worst night? I'd say the worst goes to Cailin and Drake Jaeger. Drake himself is probably straight up dead so...dang. 

Who Stole the Show: PB! HOLY FUCK IT'S PB!!!!   

Rating/General Comments: 10/10 GREAT, GREAT, GREAT SHOW!
Aria.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:40 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Favorite Match: The Women's Championship match. 

Favorite Moment: NAS CLEANING HOUSE, the mini Connection reunion, Jamie snatching that next title reign, PB with the well-deserved GR win.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: The Coven with the post-match beatdown (they never mind their own business so idk why I was shocked), Cam with the cash-in, the handful of returns in the GR itself, Eclipse acting a fool (CAN YOU CHILL?), the King's Guard's little spot backfiring, Keelan jumping off the balcony like a psychopath.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, the Final Five of the GR (even with the heartbreaking eliminations, they all showed up and showed out), Jamie, and Cam. Worst night, TJ (he's dead), Cailin, Senn, and Xav.

Who Stole the Show: The Final Five of the GR and the WHC match participants.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10. Absolutely AMAZING day two from top to bottom. 
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 9:00 am

Favorite Match:  Grand Rampage. Not even just cuz I was in it but i luv Royal Rumble Matches in general. It kicked ass tbh

Favorite Moment: Ironico getting crowd surfed away from the ring. He's still out there somewhere!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Cam cashing in OUTTA NOWHERE

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Pizza Boy, Jamie, and Cam. Congrats homies!

Who Stole the Show:  Errybody all up in that GR. Y'all went hard as fuck and it was fun as fuck working with all y'all this week for real.

Rating/General Comments: 10/10 - I won't lie I'm disappointed af I didn't win but tbh it's GR so you can't really expect to win it. So I'm happy to have made it to the final 2 and be so close to that win. I feel like anyone in the final 5 could have won if the writers/board had decided to go a different way. I'm not shocked they chose PB based on the build he's had over the last year it's been pretty clear he's being made into a future face of the company (if he's not already) and he deserves it. Having Dynasty vs. Showdown vs. Voltage in the final 3 was a goat moment. I got no shame about my performance in that match and nobody else who brought it should to. So shoutout to the writers, Nas, Rex, Ryan Marx, Jay, and anyone else who brought they A game to GR. Y'all made this match and this week fun as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 9:32 am

Favorite Match: The GR match

Favorite Moment: Pizza Boy winning the Grand Rampage

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Out of the many amazing moments, I would choose Cam cashing in.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Cam, Pizza Boy and all the winners. TLA and the rest who lost had the worst night

Who Stole the Show: Everyone. The promos were great, the hype was amazing and the most important was that everyone enjoyed. Kudos to everyone who showed up. 

Rating/General Comments: 10/10 show.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 8:05 pm

Favorite Match: Well it would without a doubt be the Grand Rampage wouldn't it?

Favorite Moment: Come on now, 10 Eliminations by me. That's the stuff of legend! Although Cam's cash in and Jamie finally grabbing that brass ring once again!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Mak Daddy himself popping up as well as me getting to stand face to face with so many legends like Mak, DC, POP, and HBG.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: PB, Jamie and Cam for sure. Worst would go down to Cailin and several of the GR Participants.

Who Stole the Show: That Grand Rampage final 3 man. TLA and Pizza Boy absolutely fucked shit up all week long.

Rating/General Comments: Wow. Simply wow. This has to be one of the best FPVs I've had the pleasure of reading in my years of being here. This was honestly one of the most fun matches I've ever had the pleasure of promoing for and I must thank first off all the other particpants who promoed for not making this easy by any means and second to the writers I must sincerely thank you for making me look like an absolute beast and breaking the elimination record in my DEBUT GRAND RAMPAGE MATCH! I am happy with the way things played out, I wanted for both TLA and PB to advance past me and for one of them to win the whole thing in the end, I'm just blessed to have done as well as I did. Now onto Fighting Spirit 3 for me~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2   Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Rampage (2017) Reactions: Day 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1