Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

The Compliment Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:28 pm

Probably my absolutely favorite wrestler on the board. I'm always impressed by your work and I hope that I get an opportunity to either face or tag with you some time in the future.  Also, you are one of the coolest on the board and we can pretty much shoot about anything.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:30 pm

One of the nicest, oldest chill people we have here in EAW who still participates actively in the community and on the promo page. Glad to have you C.

Edit because Mexican Samurai posted: I suppose you jumping other people in line for compliments isn't one of your more redeemable qualities! Jokes aside, I think you're a fantastic promoer. I just love reading your promos and you're a great character on the chat, I definitely see big things for you soon.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:36 pm

Dubby my Buddy! Amazing roleplayer, Amazing people on chat. Yeah, I always love to talk to you.....
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:46 pm

One of the nicest people here. I enjoy your promos and I feel you are always trying to improve, despite already being awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:47 pm

You have One of the best gimmicks in EAW!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 10:30 pm

Your fandom for Eminem would have automatically put you on my chill list, but that's only a plus on top of how you've evolved as a character and promoer when you could have easily given up and fallen by the wayside. You're a sweetie with a great attitude and thanks for the compliments you gave me earlier. We're lucky to have you!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 10:35 pm

You are in no doubt in my mind, going to go down as the best chairman in EAW history. YOu have ALWAYS been the glue that kept this fed/community together within EAW, even when guys like Ronn were calling the shots. It is no surprise to me, that EAW has become a monopoly solely when you came into power. There is now no reason at all for an alternative, because you have tried your best (And succeeded) in satisfying everyone's needs. Just look at how BIG EAW has grown the past 12 months... EAW has been around for 8 years, so I'm not just about to chalk this down as a coincidence. People don't know what they have until it's gone, and thankfully for EAW, they haven't had to worry about that in regards to you. The biggest compliment I can ever give someone is that they are purely irreplaceable. And that is Mr. DEDEDE. The likes of Mak, Ronn, etc - they can be replaced and replicated. I can't say the same for DEDEDE. You get too much hate for what you always provide in EAW. Consistency, endless motivation to keep making EAW a better place. Modern-day EAW needs DEDEDE, as much as the history of EAW needed you. If not more. This monopoly simply isn't what it is under anyone else.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 10:59 pm

The Best Writer EAW just have (sorry, other writer, you are great too. you do a great job but Ken is my favorite writer). you also always have long words to the people here, just like you are giving a compliment with all your heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 1st 2015, 10:16 pm

Dedicated worker, under appreciated talent
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 1st 2015, 10:18 pm

high quality personality. doesn't get annoyed by dachslemania shenanigans by my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 1st 2015, 10:30 pm

You are quite funny and someone I love to converse with
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 1st 2015, 11:32 pm

Cool guy great promoer very chill on chat
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 4:33 am

Highly underrated, and am glad that you have a storyline that is branching out to be something good
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 7:41 am

cool guy on the chat, great promoer. I always enjoy your promo as Aren and Jaden. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 8:47 am

You're awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 12:34 pm

One of the top dick eaters so you got that going for you.
Back to top Go down
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 1:14 pm

SK you're a funny kid.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 1:15 pm

You are also a funny kid.  :fact:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 2:19 pm

You're slightly above mediocre now.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 2:39 pm

You're a dedicated fan of Dragon Ball. Keep up with that Wink
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 12:08 am

Thanks Venom. and good promoer I like your pic base for some reason lol.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 12:12 am

Always willing to improve each and every time you promo. Your consistency has also been admirable recently.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 12:17 am

You've done well as Rhaegar thus far. If you handle your gimmick change well, I believe you can finally win the world title that's been eluding you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 12:20 am

You can't promo like your gimmick and you're stupid af but I admire your dedication to continue through in these times, honorable shit.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 12:21 am

You're a drunk asshole who attacks people for no reason. You have given us many laughs, and for that you are cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next