Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

The Compliment Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 3:29 pm

With Ventura dead I would love to see what you do with Rhager. I also have to say it was surprising to say the least that you've decided to end Ventura as a character and try something new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2015, 3:45 pm

Great promoer who's going to get even better, which is pretty scary to think about it. Improved bucketloads from where you were last year and most certainly a world-champion in the making. Wouldn't shock me to see you win KOE/Grand Rampage if you keep on going, very cool guy too.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 11:38 pm

Your current stint in EAW has already lasted longer than expected. Razz

Nah, though. You're a fan of Dragon Ball, you're pretty chill in the chat, and your promos have improved substantially.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 11:42 pm

Such a fantastic promoer, don't know how else to label it. You never cease to stop expanding your knowledge, and that is an admirable trait that I have come to be enticed by. Your consistency nowadays has been outstanding, and with all your work put in so far, you have been granted a Tag-Team belt. Keep doing what you doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 12:30 am

You have a great mind for writing great promos, weather if it was for your old character or your new character. You are also a nice person as well.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 12:32 am

A cool person to talk to and someone who has really taken the promo level up several notches since the heel turn. It's a joy to book people like you, Tarah, Haruna and the rest of the Vixens.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 12:33 am

One of my favorite promoers here and a great person to talk to about anything and good when needing promo tips.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 12:34 am

SK wrote:
One of my favorite promoers here and a great person to talk to about anything and good when needing promo tips.
Thank you bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 12:37 am

Fantastic promoer, fantastic writer, master of all trades. Great guy to talk too, future world champion.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

Hailing From : Talladega, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 12:44 am

One of the most laidback people I know, extremely adept in understanding how to write and present wrestling. Very well-versed with football/soccer talk.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 1:06 am

Don't know too much about you but you love football so that's a plus
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 12:54 pm

You're an excellent promoer (a bit underrated in my book) and very dedicated.  You have been patient and professional (the only word I can think to use) when others in your same position would've bitched and moaned, which you have not.  Any issues you have, you've dealt with them appropriately, which I commend you for.  You're also a cool dude to talk to.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 12:58 pm

Zack Crash is the definition of under-appreciated. The man is never listed in Best Promoer lists, even though he's been epic as BOTH Brody and Crash as the past year alone. It's not by accident that Zack Crash always finds himself in the most compelling storylines: He's earned it. He's an ELITE talent, and I'm afraid that the lack of chat activity is what leaves him off of some people's list. Regardless, he's not off of mine, and boy am I glad to have gotten him on Showdown. Great, great, great character to always write for, same went for Brody. But looking forward to what this calendar year brings. It's actually ironic and/or fitting that you are in a program with Hades now. You both are of the same mold, not getting the proper credit that is deserved. At any rate, it goes without mentioning, that Crash is one of the best guys to talk to when he is actually on. ALWAYS a team player, and has earned his stature in EAW through and through.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 1:05 pm

An irreplaceable jewel in EAW, there may never be an individual such as Ken. What are his hallmarks---fantastic promoer, edgy writer, executes his gimmicks perfectly, a great football fan (despite being heated rivals), a humorous being on the chat....you simply cannot despise Ken. All though people may give him shtick at occasional times, but through it all, when Ken is writing, he plots for the long-term benefits. He has a vivid foresight for the people of his brand, and he never tends to diminish that foresight. Ken's truly the maestro.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 9:51 pm

Just made me a bad ass sig that I love
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 10:05 pm

One of my favorite people to book for, through the course of the years. Your shortcomings have been at your own discretion. However I have ZERO doubt that you will be successful, whenever you do deem fit to stay active over a long duration of time. You are always eager to improve, and you have much to prove, like you've proven to me all these years, to EAW. Just glad to have you back, man, truly. One of the good guys to root for.

And doesn't hurt we have matching pic-bases now. :cesaro:   :fact:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 10:19 pm

Top 3 all-time writer in our circle of e-fed history, without a doubt. You consistently manage to spawn great, innovative, and original gimmicks that people are drawn to and find compelling. The line, "do you mix cement for a living? Because you're making me awfully hard right now" was one of the funniest bits of dialogue I've ever heard in a script, which I'm pretty sure was your brainchild. For years, people questioned whether or not you could be consistent as a character and a writer, and you've proved everyone wrong on both fronts for the past year. I like that you're capable of engaging in an intelligible discussion about sports without getting emotional/taking personal shots in poor taste. Your ability to be level-headed in most all scenarios has never ceased to amaze me, and it's one of your many great qualities that I really respect. You know how to approach a situation, when to be stern/harsh, and when not to be. You're one of the most insightful, cool, collected people in EAW, and a friend anyone would want. An all-time great in virtually every facet of e-fedding, but even more so a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 10:38 pm

Words doesn't do justice when it comes to how much you contribute to the e-fed community. As a promoer, one of the finest I've get to encounter by any stretch of imagination. You can change your tone and still be as effective. Creativity, telling your story, alongside being consistent, it's basically playing chess against you in the promo page. Outside the promo page, I'd venture to say that your opinion on e-feds are top notch. Whenever you answer a Q such as "What matter more when it comes to storylines or success?", you always make a very good persuasive points why you stand firm behind your case. I'd like to think that whenever someone ask for help, you're one of the better guys to ask any advice. Overall, one of the finest e-fedder that shows no signs of slowing down despite accomplishing so much.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:33 am

One of the few people who I can say dealt with my bipolar attitude and for that I respect you.  There was times we got into argument's and acted like nothing happened. You are also one of the few people who believe in me as long as I stick around.  You are a underrated promoer IMO I've always liked you're promos even going back to our days in AWL.  But yeah a good friend of mine and someone I can too about a lot.
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:36 am

Your boots taste like Reese's Peanut Butter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:52 am

Despite your set-backs, you definitely don't give up, which is a good attitude to have.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:59 am

I respect that you stick to your convictions even in the heat of a bitter disagreement. I know we've been at odds on more than one occasion, but I honestly think you're a swell individual and bear you no grudge. Our opinions just differ from time to time and steer in a direction they probably shouldn't, and that's what it is. You're an excellent writer, a great Chairman who kept EAW stable and functioning at a high level when it was direly needed, and you even compelled me to listen to a few Conor McGregor interviews with all of your posts about him recently.

Last edited by Y2Impact on July 14th 2015, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 2:06 am

I respect you a lot.  A great promoer and a cool person to talk to on chat about a lot.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 2:17 am

SK wrote:
I respect you a lot.  A great promoer and a cool person to talk to on chat about a lot.
You continue to improve by leaps and bounds and I'm quite enjoying your current arc.  Plus, you're pretty cool on the chat.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 2:26 am

Such a badass name..... I actually want to make a WMW Character with "Swedish Samurai" as his ringname but they're dead already. anyway, I'm so impressed with all your work and hope you have a brighter future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next