Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

The Compliment Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 2:59 am

I like you're pic base and gimmick hope you can accomplish a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 1:30 pm

I like your pic base and you seem like a cool person
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 1:32 pm

You're one of the best vixens in EAW currently. I could see you winning the vixens title soon.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2015, 2:28 pm

One of the better promoers in EAW. I think as long as you stay consistent, there are definitely big things ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 4:47 am

One of the sweetest guys I have met from Efedding in while. I'm happy to say that your one of the only people that I can go to when I need help with something. 

Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 5:11 am

Your kick ass but nice attitude when I did get to talk with you. You are the woman of the hour every hour in my opinion for EAW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 7:22 am

We share the same birthday so we're obviously both equally awesome, plus you got that HLA going on with Haruna
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 8:04 am

I feel like we argue because we're very similar in a lot of ways, and I happen to think I'm awesome and the Quintessential Champion, so you've got to be an extension of those qualities! Very Happy

Nah, though. I know I've already complimented you, but I wanted to stress that I really appreciate and respect how difficult and trying your job as writer was in hindsight. You always did an excellent job with the rosters you had and made the most of basically everybody. Your judgment was generally superb and it's rare you find that combination in a writer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 12:55 pm

You are truly a one of a kind promoer, one of the best EAW has to offer
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 1:21 pm

if there's the one who deserve to win the Vixens title more than I am, it is you, Maddie..... Your dedication to the fed is outstanding, you always promo in your every match and I'm sure your hard work will get paid soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 12:46 pm

Your promos are amazing and unique you are truly one of the best vixens here and you deserve that title!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 12:48 pm

A delight to be with on the chat. Great promoer as well, and I am digging this gimmick transition.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 12:56 pm

One of the best promoers EAW has to offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 2:57 am

Very good promoer, good friend, chill guy.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 1:38 pm

Mah fellow potatoholic..... It's always nice to have a talk with you but I feel a little awkward since..... well, you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 1:40 pm

You have a creative mind, extremely hard worker.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 1:48 pm

Maddie wrote:
You have a creative mind, extremely hard worker.
Laid-back, polite, friendly. Improving promoer. I mean, you use MARIA as a pic base. What is there not to like?  :deadpool:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 2:10 pm

Excellent writer and promoer in addition to being one of EAW's most personable, sociable figures.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 2:37 pm

Actually expresses opinions as opinions, and backs them up with facts. Wouldn't say personable, but is someone that I would like to actually talk to to discuss things in the company with, and just have a good conversation with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 2:38 pm

You seem like a cool guy, pretty chill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 8:49 pm

You are awesome and funny!
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 8:55 pm

Maddie wrote:
You are awesome and funny!

I've been loving the new attitude change recently, you are one of my favorite Vixens to read about.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:16 pm

You've been an unstoppable machine on the Promo Page. Thoroughly impressed with how much you have progressed here lately; and you have a unique gimmick. Keep doing what you are doing and things will start happening for you.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:25 pm

I love every GFX you made. You are one of the best graphic artist in here, also you are nice and fun guy on chat. You rock, John!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2015, 9:26 pm

One of the coolest people in EAW. Period!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next