Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 4:15 pm

You are one of my favorite people in EAW, you are nice and always a pleasure to talk to.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 4:45 pm

You're pretty fucking rad. My favorite current vixen in EAW, too. #TeamMaddie
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 4:47 pm

Always will be one of my best friends here and love the Promo's lately
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 4:48 pm

You gave Paid in Full a 10/10, so you're awesome for that alone. But aside from that, I've really enjoyed your promos lately and you're proving that you've got everything it takes to be a top tier talent here.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 4:50 pm

Talented promoer, good looking lady, one of the most enthusiastic promoers and personalities I've seen in any fed I've been apart of.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 4:51 pm

Great promoer writer and friend despite my dumb out burst last week or something
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 4:58 pm

A good friend of mine, has really improved dramatically and deserves a championship run soon.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 5:00 pm

Definatly one of my favorites, not just in essence of promos but also in way of how he carries himself. A person I can say is a friend of mine, even though we don't talk a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 5:16 pm

I'm fond of your promos and character is super intriguing and I hope you stick around to experience everything EAW has to offer. You've done well for yourself so far and I enjoyed your podcast with Liam as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 5:20 pm

Master of all trades obviously - one of the best promeors, writers, pretty much anything you do excel in. I always found it weird to be in the chat and in EAW when Scott was chairman just because of the whole 'ex-chairman' thing but you've always made me feel welcomed in the chat and something I always do appreciate, especially after the crazy amount of fights we had last year and just an uneasy tension there last year. Definitely helped a huge role in my development as an e-fedder in 2011 just by ragging and shitting on me because it motivated me to get better and I think without you doing that, I wouldn't have gotten better because nobody else was gonna tell me what to do to get better. So cheers for all of that.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 13th 2015, 8:58 pm

To reiterate once more, I view Demon as a very interesting and unique individual who, most of the time, tends to troll around and become too chilled while chatting/on Skype. At first, when he would crack some jokes on main about my girlfriend and my "infamous loss to Liam at PFP", I admit, I got quick tempered because it was becoming quite the routine for Demon to use on me on a daily basis, ESPECIALLY when he started to get drunk while on chat. Then time eventually passed, and all that dark and stormy clouds cleared away from Demon. He is a very entertaining guy and such a workhorse on the Promo Page as well. Of course he may be deputized as a man that looks to "extend his borders", but besides that, Demon is a great cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 2:28 pm

Your the cooolest
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 2:44 pm

Maddie wrote:
Your the cooolest
dammit, FD.... what have you done to Maddie?

anyway, I see you really enjoying your gimmick. which is a good thing for your career progress. See you in this week and hope this will be a good match Smile
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 4:28 pm

I love your signature promo style (the diary thing really works for you), and Haruna's one of my favorite characters. On top of that, I really love her attitude, as far as how she's quick to bounce back and is generally pretty positive. And you're equally as cool out of character. Definitely a sweetheart who's always got something nice to say.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 4:31 pm

You and Maddie are my current favorite vixens.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 4:39 pm

You always maintain your sense of individualism and you don't think you're a special snowflake because you're involved in little cliques. You also don't make threads for the sole purpose of seeking attention, trying to get people's assistance even though you talk shit. You are a genuine dude, you never compromise your integrity regardless of the pic base controversy. That's basically insignificant to me. You've managed to stay humble while at the same time knowing you have a voice. That's a quality most people lack but something you've excelled at. You're not afraid of expressing your opinion, something I respect even while I may not always agree with you. You've improved leaps and bounds in promoing since 2011, and it's been a joy to watch you grow at times where other malcontents would quit. Kudos.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 5:27 pm

Have a great respect for you and your promos. PS please take it easy on Iconomy plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 6:19 pm

Love ya pic base, love ya promos!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 6:21 pm

You never cease to improve, and that is truly a beautiful and remarkable aspect of you. A happy camper in the chat as always and truly a great Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 6:22 pm

Phenomenal promoer with an incredibly unique character. And, as I've probably mentioned before, very kind, super sweet, and fun to talk to.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 6:26 pm

A tough competitor and a new life for this division. Even meeting you in the finals become nothing but a shattered dream for me, but I still hope to face you and make a great match together.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 6:40 pm

Awesome character developer. Always bring a unique style to her promos.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2015, 6:42 pm

Ever since becoming fully active, you have truly impressed many people with your promos. I am loving the gimmick and consistency that you have shown, and I can rest assure that if you keep this up, something marvelous will come your way. You are really one of the catalyst of the Vixens Division.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 4:01 pm

one of the guys whom I really enjoy talking to. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 4:07 pm

You are an Angel, truly one of the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next