Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 4:18 pm

Can't stress enough how I love the heel gimmick that you have going. You have really expanded upon it as well, and you're just super fun to talk too on the chats as well.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 4:26 pm

Nobody else here has a character quite like you, and you've got him down pat. The promos, the gimmick, the little details, the way you conduct yourself on the feed...it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 4:47 pm

Love the promos And you're pic base cause she's hot also like the fact you love hood movies.   PS I've finally seen straight outta Compton
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 5:01 pm

You continue to improve promo-wise and that improvement is part of the reason why I love the Iconomy so much. Chris is wonderful as an arrogant, almost-delusional heel. And the fact that you finally saw Straight Outta Compton makes me love you even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 5:05 pm

Very good promoer, especially for somebody new to the e-fed. I think you've been the one who I've been most impressed by in this EoE tournament for the sheer quality of promos and the consistency in promos. I like that you're also not easily offended by whatever me or Charles or whoever posts on the feed in reply to you/Brett when we try trolling and you can easily give it back, much prefer people like that. You rawk Aria.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 5:54 pm

Awesome promoer and writer.  A cool person on chat even though you seem to piss off others for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 12:57 am

Very cool person from what I've seen. Also, love that Tyson/Paige gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 10:44 pm

Been Impressed with your work so far, I can definitely see you on the rise!
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 11:07 pm

One of my favorites to win the EOE
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 18th 2015, 11:11 pm

Fantastic promoer with a badass picbase. Outside of that, you're friendly, from what I can tell. All-around awesome, tbh.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 1:00 am

Probably the fastest rising Vixen, in my book and soon to be a Vixens Champion in the near future.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 1:01 am

A delightful character on the chatroom, and such a superb promoer that manages to execute his gimmick so finely and nicely. I will be rooting you all the way down the road.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 1:09 am

Rhaegar wrote:
A delightful character on the chatroom, and such a superb promoer that manages to execute his gimmick so finely and nicely. I will be rooting you all the way down the road.

Has one of the most compelling characters in all of EAW and is rightfully being thrust to the main event scene.  Prob in my top three favorite promoers in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 1:38 am

Cool dude, cool promoer and is bae. <3
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 1:39 am

Colt Cabana. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 2:15 am

Another great member to the ever growing Vixens Division
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 2:41 am

I compliment your name. Perhaps my favorite ringname amongst them all Razz
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 7:05 am

I am glad to see you are still not giving up. Your a great talent keep writing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 12:25 pm

Enjoying your recent promos, you have really stepped up your game for the EOE tournament
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 1:04 pm

Enjoy the promos and you're pic base is hot  :fact:
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 1:47 pm

The confidence/cockiness of your character catches my attention good stuff in promos.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 3:45 pm

Love the name and your promos as well. Also, awesome signature!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 3:48 pm

I adore your pic base and I'm already digging your promos.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 3:50 pm

You bring your character to life in ways few in this e-fed can match. I can hear your pic base's voice in my head every time I read one of your promos!
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 4:18 pm

You have a great pic base I can't wait to see what more you do to bring your character to life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next