Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 1:21 pm

You are the best! I am honored to be feuding with you!!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 1:32 pm

You are the best too! You are simply put all of your best this week and I'm just hoping you get what you want and you deserve Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 1:50 pm

You are my favorite Vixen of all time!
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 4:05 pm

One of the most notorious Chairmen that ever lived in EAW. You are also quite an entertaining individual who always manages to budget his time. Your Promos are fantastic, and we have never doubted your consistency at all. Can't wait to see what goes down the road for you now.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 15th 2015, 6:34 pm

You have shown what it takes to be in the main event with Ventura. Now I know you can do much more with Rhaegar.
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 3:44 am

Your Russian character look is pretty cool. I haven't read your stuff but I want to just based off your banner.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 3:52 am

I'm in love with you're pic base and I like you're promos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 9:08 pm

I love your pic base, Tyson Kidd is hottt, also solid promoer with a ton of upside!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 9:13 pm

You have done an amazing face to heel transition, and though I was iffy on what you could do with your character, you have rocked it.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 9:16 pm

Love your gimmick, love your picbase, love everything.... hope you and your stable could stand out more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 9:21 pm

Was so proud that you got your moment at MSM, hopefully this leads to bigger and better things!
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 9:38 pm

You had a great showing at MSM, are really nice all the time and are sure to have a great future here in EAW if you keep going. I really hope you do well, it'll be good for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 9:42 pm

Your world title should've come a lot sooner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 10:03 pm

Most underrated promoer in EAW, been amazing for years, super cool dude aswell
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 10:12 pm

The Best drunk guy I know. Flat out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 10:24 pm

You make Talk N' Shit possible, me/vance def wouldn't be able to do all the shit we wanna do without your excellent production/editing skills, big props to you.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 10:40 pm

Your promos are amazing and these Straight Outta avatars you keep rolling out have me laughing.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 10:46 pm

I will appreciate, till the day that I die, that you put me in your Fave 10 Promoers list. Only one to do it. Lotsa love!  :salute:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 10:52 pm

One of the most impressive prospects to come to EAW in a long time. You show tremendous work on the Promo Page and always manage to keep yourself consistent. You are quite the entertaining cat on the chat as well.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 10:54 pm

Your promos are flawless and wonderfully written, and your character reflects just how good you are at all of this. I see loooots of gold in your future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 11:18 pm

You're a good promoer, got plenty of potential to improve even more and go on to do good things.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 11:24 pm

You're cute
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 11:24 pm

You get on my nerves sometimes but you are a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 16th 2015, 11:26 pm

Shut up, Aren. (That gets on my nerves.) from you. But I love you nonetheless. :cena:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 EmptyAugust 17th 2015, 12:13 am

Hooked me up with some DBS link even though I haven't used it. I enjoy you're promo's whenever I do decide to read them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   TeamMaddie - The Compliment Game - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next