Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
My Watch Has Ended

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Liam Catterson on May 22nd 2015, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

AlexisDiemos
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 19th 2015, 11:18 pm by AlexisDiemos
“This is the word that we live in. A world that has been shaped by the boundless reality that is...you take or you get taken. There is no other option. No other path to victory. Now I have to ascend the mountain and claim my place at the top. An empress. I’ve already claimed my spot as a dragon...that was a given. I deserve it. I deserve the recognition that I have received for being claimed as such, so there is no other option for me to ascend any higher however...I feel that my spot as the corrupting dragon may be challenged if I do not attend this little...soiree. I’ll take my spot by force if I have too. It doesn’t matter who it is I face or what I do to them once they step into the ring with me. I have no other path of conquest to follow. At the final destination...I hope to witness everyone see my ascendence to the throne. Until that time comes...I’ll sink my fangs into everyone that steps in my way. I have my first challenge it seems...and this challenge is going to be a difficult one.”

“Eris Lecava. She’s studied me it seems...tries to understand just how I fight and what I do when I’m in the ring. It won’t matter little one. Study me all you like, but you won’t figure out how to defeat me by reading a book or an article on the internet. You have to enter the cave of a dragon to see it in its glory. You have to feel its teeth to know the bite pressure. You have to let it hurt you, for you to understand just what it can do to you. I’ve faced my fair share of...mentally disturbed people in my short tenure here. You aren’t the opponent that I want to favor for this battle. I am in this tournament to face...HER...you are a step down from it. I won’t underestimate you though. I know just what you can do once you’re in the ring so I will carve into you myself. You view this tournament as some...means to an end. Not me. I’m not in the mindset of viewing this tournament as anything more than just a colosseum in which we can fight for the gods above. You’ll put your skills to the test, and I’ll put mine. In the end...one of us will walk out as the victor of this confrontation. The other one...the other one will crawl away in pain and wait for the next opponent as they lick their wounds clean. You don’t have a prayer Eris. The dragon has awoken...and I will clean my teeth with your bones once it’s over.”
Tarah Nova
Post August 19th 2015, 10:40 pm by Tarah Nova
Oh, Ashlynne, you poor dear thing. I find it hilarious in more ways than one for you to actually believe you can beat the Vixen Killer. The camera can follow you around for months on end and I could see you train for years; but even over that amount of time, you will never be held to the standard I am. I had no problem taking out Madison and little cuba at Midsummer massacre, and I sure as hell didn’t have a hard time taking out 9 other Vixen’s in my Pain for Pride match. But do you think I’m going to let Honda’s actions affect me? Um. No. I am the Vixen’s champion and I certainly have nothing to prove to a plastic princess like yourself; a plastic princess that this Vixen will in fact break.

[Tarah smirks and laughs.]

You honestly think such a shitty fucking wrestler like you could beat me? Honestly? I have taken a new pride in myself and with this pride I will gladly take you down and every single other Vixen in my block. They don’t call me the Vixen’s killer for no reason. Taking someone like you, Ash bash, is going to be a typical walk in the park for me.

[Tarah holds up her championship.]

I have worked more than any other Vixen for this exact title; you cannot walk into this company with a chip on your shoulder expecting to beat me within your first 2 months. It don’t work like that; and I guess I’ll have to show you the way to truly respect someone.

[Tarah scoffs.]

I’m done just talking about you in general; I cannot wait to beat the living motherfucking shit out of you, baby spice. It’s gonna be a ball.

In Tarah We Trust…

Carlos Rosso
Post August 19th 2015, 10:07 pm by Carlos Rosso
8/19/2015

Showdown House Show

Campus of Cal State Fullerton

Titan Gymnasium

:: “Rush” plays through the arena as Carlos Rosso makes his way down the entrance ramp on his way to the ring dressed in a suit. After a few moments of surprise and confusion on the part of the ring attendants, he’s given a microphone.::

I came here…..to pick a fight.

This week, I am blessed to have two of them. I know a lot of you don’t particularly follow Dynasty that much, but on that show I will be facing Jacob Senn, one of the most respected and influential names of Dynasty, one half of the short-lived “DynastGuard”, a self-indulgent team of Senn and his young charge Christopher Corrupt. If you guys think I’m out here doing some advertisement for Dynasty though...that’s not why I’m here.

Zach Crash….you know why I’m here.

I am here to pick a fight. I don’t know what kind of trip you’re on these past few weeks, but there are a lot of missteps you’ve taken. The very first I can think of was trying to make a champion in your own image then getting pissed off when he didn’t play the good little clone that you wanted to. Then, even after you got your ass kicked, you decide to just usurp the full authority of EAW for yourself. You beat down the Board of Directors with your own personal group of thugs - who I was GLAD to see was part of you and Ryan Savage’s demise at Midsummer Massaacre- and saw to it that Dynasty was eliminated as an EAW brand. All that other crap I can forgive. All those transgressions I can overlook and would have considered giving EAW more of my time and maybe even crossing the de facto picket line and signing with either Showdown or Voltage. There is one place where you screwed up: You sent Brian Daniels to Dynasty. You sent him with the purpose of either being beaten into retirement or retrieve the World Heavyweight Championship from Dynasty.

Why?

Why didn’t you want the New Breed or National Elite Championships? Did you decide that you just had to have the crown jewel of the Dynasty Brand and leave us poor Dynasts to fight from the scraps from the kiddie table? Were you too incompetent to help Tiberius Jones and recruit him to your side? Are you the brain behind the cluster of shit that congealed into a unified mass and decided to call itself the Iconomy? To tell you the truth, I don’t think I care anymore. You see, Crash, somebody’s got to pay for the belt that I have been chasing for coming to EAW once again. Someone has to pay for forcing me to make a choice between the Brand and company I have been associated with since I came back to EAW in late 2012 and my World Heavyweight Championship aspirations. You have offered me contracts and perks and everything else a man could possibly want. Jet airplanes, traveling tour buses, personal trainers and masseuses, all my expenses handled. But you refused to bother to offer me the thing that I want most, the thing that I will give ALL of that up for: A World Heavyweight Championship match. That’s all I’ve ever asked for and I’ve toiled for it ever since I was signed to a contract.

I want you all to think about some of these names……

Chuck Scene
Jamie O’Hara
Psycho Brody
GI Styles
Xavier Williams
Terry Chambers
Norman Hellion
Jacob Senn

Even when I was a double champion I was not compared worthy to some of THESE names? Some of these men were able to become world champions while being here an even shorter time and I have never sniffed a World Heavyweight Championship match? What in the blue fuck is THAT about, huh? Tell me, someone. It’s not because I’m not good, everyone knows that. I’m not going to blame it on racism or me being an “outsider” because I think we’re all past me being in CWF and even further past my days of running it. That was a long time ago in my eyes. I’m starting to think that people who are in charge don’t want me to be their World Heavyweight Champion because I’m not the most compliant person when it comes to rules and regulations. I’m not anybody’s kiss ass corporate champion, I’m not going to sign your stupid little children’s autographs. I go on shows when I want to, I take independent bookings when I want to, there’s not a damn thing that anyone with authority can tell me that I MUST do.

So this is how it’s going to go. I hear that Zack may be having a little celebration...or a show of force after that asswhipping he took at the hands of Hexagun I think they call themselves, but I will be in the building this Saturday. I’m going to be there to pick a fight with you, Mr. Crash. Not because I particularly dislike you. Honestly I’ve been screwed over more by the GMs than you personally so I can live with that. But what I will NOT live with is the World Heavyweight Championship being out of my reach. There is nothing on this earth that will stop me from gaining that gold..not you…….not Senn on Dynasty this Friday night, not Brian Daniels when I finally am allowed to go toe to toe with an EAW World Heavyweight Champion with the belt on the line. If you are a man, I want to meet you face to face. Not out of any ill will directed towards you, but to prove my point to you directly: that I am the most complete wrestler in the world and without question deserve a World heavyweight Championship match.
One man can only stand so much being pushed aside, put on the back burner, getting a pat on the back and saying “Good job, Carlos! You’ll get your shot in a few weeks…..just hang in there, we all know you can do it! You’re right there near the title.”

Those days are over.

Over.

OVER!
Lumen Gray
Post August 19th 2015, 9:03 pm by Lumen Gray
Empress of Elite promotion #3

Maria you are just too cute… Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you had had enough oxygen at birth?

Remember that sad pathetic little story I told you…. I don’t think I told you how it ended. See everything you have seen up until now is that girl who is loved by all. But at my debut tomorrow night you will see the girl who dragged that little bi.t..c (Lumen pauses and half composes herself) dragged that bully into that playground and left it in the news the next day as a suspected crime scene.
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 4Hw5heo

Now don’t get me wrong I am a shining example of what every Vixen here in EAW wants to be both out of the ring as a role model to young girls around the world and in the ring as I light up the lives of lower forms of life like you… quite literally.

We may not be in a no holds barred match tomorrow night but don’t think for one second that I wouldn’t want to create a spark between us and light you up given the chance Wink You say you're an independent self-made women, well It's jolly nice of you to take the blame.

You talk about pilgrims which I am sure you know plenty about as sadly you Americans only really learn about America… (Lumen switches to a fake announcer voice) Let’s have a World Series of Baseball…. But only let USA teams play in it. But it’s fine…. Miami pride and all that… I just hope that you do not have a bunch of little Marias somewhere at home huddled round a TV watching their girl simply bite off more than she can chew.

But Maria I am sure even if you do then there is still something left for you. I mean by your own admission you literally have “friends and men all over you”. Hey maybe you can give Ashlynne Black a call and get a matching new ring outfit and really complete the chonga look.  Or I am sure I can find you some odd jobs to do… my pug Margot often needs feeding while I am touring, I could probably pay you a few pence to do that… I am sure you could manage to not screw that one up. Everyone is gifted… Some just open the package sooner.

I however am a shining example of an English girl… not British but you know let’s not confuse you any further (said in a pretentious babyish voice)… and tomorrow night at the Empress of Elite you, and the rest of EAW, will get to see just how bright my light can get.

Bring your Miami Made, your Miami Vice, your Starsky and Hutch and every DDT in the book. I will break your holds, reverse your moves and leave you lying face down on the floor begging… squealing for me to stop.

Then after I am done with you this Sunday I have my eyes set on bigger game… Miss Nova… but that’s another fight for another day…

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
Chris DeLion
Return Promo #2 (Brad Daniels)
Post August 19th 2015, 8:42 pm by Chris DeLion
*Chris DeLion is seen backstage headed to his limousine. He is stopped by Eve. DeLion looks at her and smiles.*

Eve: Chris DeLion, let me be the first to welcome you to EAW.

*DeLion smiles and returns the welcome by shaking her hand.*

DeLion: Thank you for the kind welcome Eve. 

Eve: Yesterday we saw another newcomer Brad Daniels in a press conference and he mentioned you. What are your thoughts on Brad Daniels comments?

*DeLion laughs.*

DeLion: What are my thoughts?
I'll tell you what my thoughts are.
Brad Daniels is a punk. He is using my success to make a name for himself here in EAW. He thinks he can just walk in here and rest on the accolades of his supposed success in other companies.
I spoke yesterday about that very thing. The accolades one receives in any other company don't matter here. 
You see, EAW is the big leagues. EAW is where they separate the men from the boys. EAW is the proving ground. 
This company will tell me if I have what it takes to carry on my legendary status.
My legendary status elsewhere, just like my accolades, mean nothing.
Nobody here knows who I am and nobody cares about my accomplishments anywhere else.

*DeLion turns and faces the camera addressing it directly with a very firm and direct tone.*

DeLion: Brad Daniels. If you think you can walk in here and rest on your accomplishments elsewhere, you are in the wrong line of work.
If you think you can come in this company and use my name to get yourself in a place of favor, let me make something very clear.
I don't need you, nor will I help you. 
You have tarnished the DeLion name by coming here and ruining the sanctity of this business.
You are an embarrassment to the industry and you are not my friend.
I will not associate with you and I will not meet you in battle nor will I stand with you in battle.

*He turns to face Eve and continues.*

DeLion: Ever since I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a professional wrestler. I never wanted to be a police offer or a firefighter. 
I never dreamed of being an astronaut.
I never aspired to take up residency at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
All I ever wanted to do was become the best wrestler on the face of the planet.
And would you like to know how I did that Eve?

*Eve begins to answer but DeLion cuts her off as he continues.*

DeLion: I did it on my own.
I built my legacy on my own.
I am not like Brad Daniels. I didn't ride the coat tails of anyone else.
I trained. I paid my dues and I became the best.
Now that I am here in EAW, I will become better than I ever was and I will show the world that I am who I say I am.

*DeLion turns to face the camera.*

DeLion: I am wrestling greatness. I am the next great Champion here in EAW. I have to prove that I am everything I say I am and to do that I will climb the ladder, rung by rung, from the bottom and I will fight my way to the top of the mountain.  Then and only then will I be able to stand with the legends that laid the foundation of this company. 

*DeLion turns to face Eve. He leans in and speaks softly.*

DeLion: Good night!

*DeLion walks out of the interview area leaving Eve speechless.*
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 19th 2015, 6:05 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Empress of Elite: Showdown

I know I’ve said this quite a few times—I am still looking for some competition in this petty and sad Vixens Division! Who is the next Vixen, who is going to step up to the plate and face me? Any takers? Oh wait, a woman in which, I’ve never pinned in EAW. Haruna Sakazaki is going to be the hero of this story and get those three points and advance. Finally, there is someone that is going to make me worth for those three points. I don’t believe that Hatsukyo Gin is going to make me work hard for my points. What a generous person, but sadly, I won’t be the same thing. I am someone that will do whatever it takes to get those points and prove to everyone that I am above this Division. Haruna is a woman, who will not let me advance so simply and that’s admirable, but that is also frustrating as hell. Well, the name of the A Block isn’t called Group of Hell for nothing! Each of these women in the group are not going to let me advance so easily and that is a good thing. It seems like whatever I said has impelled them to bring it to these matches.

I remember telling everyone that the Vixens Division is the not the same one, in which I was a part of long ago. The Division has expanded. I see new faces than I do new faces and there is a reputation in which I hold and that is to be one of the Greatest Vixens of All Time. Don’t expect anything, but the best from me. The only expectation, in which I have for my opponents is to bring their all and ten times that because you’re going to get the best of me in the ring. I don’t get as much appreciation for anything that I do for you people. I mean, when I won the Hall of Fame Championship twice, did I get a single congratulations from the morons working backstage? Not a single one, while the loser that took the title off of me without even pinning me gets more appreciation, even though he happens to be the biggest jackass in the face of the Earth? I see, how it is. Only assholes get the praise, while women like me are stuck being unappreciated and unaccepted. So, before you question, why I am telling you about me being unaccepted, by not only the Elitists, but Vixens as well, I want to clear some things.

How many of you are even happy about seeing me in your Division again? How many of you opened with me with wide arms? That’s right: none of you did. You all pretend that you’re overjoyed with seeing me, but then you resume to talk shit and you all get threatened with me taking a spot of some upcoming Vixen like: Caitlin Dillon, Maria Gonzales or even you, Haruna. How do you feel about having I back at your Division?  Do you feel threatened because nothing you say or do is going to impact me like I did with me and the Elitist? Honestly, the shit that I have faced up there will never be compared to what happens with the Vixens. What happened to me was a travesty. I was screwed out my Hall of Fame Championship due to being in some stupid Triple Threat Match against the Super Mario Brothers. In some way, I can say that I feel compassionate about what happened to Maddie because if it weren’t for people like you stick your nose, where it didn’t belong, I would still be champion and probably, Maddie would be champion and not Tarah Nova. Everything would be right with the world, but you people ruin everything!

I never said that I did not want to face some of the strongest EAW has to offer. Hell, give me Tarah, Maria and Maddie in a 2-on-1; give me you, Haruna. Or are you proving my point at the fact that the Vixens Division is pathetic and has no real competition that could live up to my standards? If Ashlynne and Hatsukyo are the best EAW has to offer, then EAW really needs to provide more attention to the Vixens Division and I’ll go back to my feeling that this Division can never be fixed. Please Haruna, what makes you stand out from the competition in EAW? I felt like you have not received the correct attention. Pain for Pride was not your prettiest moment, but I suppose it taught you to never anger someone because she’ll eventually kick your ass in the end. I mean, out of every single Vixen in the match, you were the strongest, yet you were the person that got pinned in the end. What does that say about you? That you drop the ball in the most important moments of your career? Gee, I hope that it isn’t the story of your life because my story at Showdown is: I’m going to fight. I’m going to win and I am going to win this flipping tournament and become an Empress.

Priorities, priorities. I could worry about every Vixen in this tournament, but it will take too much time. They are not worth of my precious time. Haruna, what you got to do is make sure that you are worth my damn time. I’ve been in the ring with the best of EAW. I have never pinned you. I’ll admit that. Does that mean I’ll have a difficult time with beating you, probably not. I tend to learn from all of my mistakes and do some extra homework. I am someone that you would consider an overachiever. I don’t always try to stay within my comfort zone, which is considered the Vixens Division, but I like to branch out and try new things, which seems to be such a crime to you. I mean, if you were ever and I do mean EVER blessed with an opportunity to go for an Elitist title, would you go for it? Or are you doing to do what all these men want and “stay in your place” like a good little bitch? You see, if I were in an abused relationship, would I be the one to just take the beating? No, I’ll slap the guy and not care about that consequences at all. If you had the opportunity to get away from an abusive girlfriend, would you take it? Or would you just take the beating? Are you going to take the beating from me or are you going to at least try to defeat me? You said even yourself that you don’t want to let this egotistical bitch win? How about you do something about it? Beat me and get those three points! I dare you! Knowing me, you will probably won’t be successful in defeating me, but A plus for effort!
Vanessa Holiday
Post August 19th 2015, 5:01 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Empress of Elite promotion #2
“Straight outta Miami.”

Ah, Lumen, the bitch who thinks she’s Harry Potter speaks! Calling me cute and such, acting above me…my anger and ‘sass’ obviously doesn’t hit the right nerve around here. But am I supposed to care? Nah. Not one bit, because I’m not the idiotic one pretending I can shoot light rays out of my fuckin’ hands, trying to tell stories that obviously no one is interested in. Your little sob story was quite pathetic, and in my own opinion your little ass should have gotten some of my ‘Miami pretend high school’ lovin’ when you were a teenager, your mother obviously never taught you any manners. I mean, really, some stupid ass photoshopped picture with my name on it? The tagline sure wasn’t anything, either. Its obvious wrestling isn’t your forte, and neither is artwork. But, don’t worry, when you are on your back after our match I’ll be sure to make sure you don’t see anything but lights and hallucinations such as you even winning against me, ever. I don’t need your pathetic, 2nd grade piece of work to see my name in lights. It’s already there. I mean, obviously, the British believe they’re above everybody. It’s been that way since the Pilgrims sailed over here and took land from the Native Americans; they aren’t called that for no reason. I’m straight outta Miami, though, where I went and got my diploma with academic honors and took care of my entire family, punta. I came from the graceland while you came out of a town where people squeal at the sight of cocaine. So, ya’ know, I turned out better than you ever will; the fastest rising Vixen, making money to support my entire family and myself. I’m more acclaimed already than you ever will be in anything you do. Sure, I’ve lost matches but I’ve also won some as well. Atleast I won’t lose all of my matches just like you will in the future, blondie; and get some better comebacks, by the way, because these McDonalds jokes are obviously a blast from the past, something you’re stuck in. You look at yourself and you, Lumen, really think you can bring ‘light’ into this division? That is hilarious! You’re obviously a moron with nothing more than a 8th grade education and a plane ticket across the pond. I am a woman of god, and I always will be and that is something I have over you; the belief, the faith and grace of our lord. Yes, religion is there for me when times are hard but things haven’t been that hard since I’ve gotten here; and I sure won’t be crying to the angels after I kick your punk ass this Thursday.

Here is an example of being moronic; the overused insult of saying my name wrong, first off, and then making fun of my height. Last time I checked, I’ve beat people much taller than you and even taken down men; so you are obviously no challenge to the Miami Made Vixen. Are you comprehending this? Can you read this without gawking and having to grab a dictionary and make sure you are reading this correctly? I’m not sure I’m coming onto you, Lamen. Haha, that’s funny, right? Very elementary, just like you calling me Mariah; but no doubt, my dear, because I am the Mariah Carey of wrestling. My range of wrestling skills is above any other females and I’m young and acclaimed, so thank you for the recommendation of name changing, but I like Maria much better. But you even believing that you can beat me is comedic gold, as a bold Clark Duncan would say, and it’s even funnier to attempt to even ask to be friends. Why would I want to have a friendship with the mentality of a pencil? I mean hell, you already look like one. But I won’t stoop to your level, I’m above you, just like I always will be. My world is perfect, I have friends and men all over me, loyal fans and I get to kick your ass this Thursday too! I mean, yeah I get angry at times but I control it. You’re ascension to the top of the division is something that will never happen, and I think you know that, too. I mean, yeah, blah, blah I’ll see the light Thursday, right? Wrong. You’ll be seeing nothing after I’m done with you, baby. So don’t think you’ll make me an example, because not only will you be lying to me but also everyone else in the division and the world. I’m gonna make you cry and bleed, you’re going to wish you never even came to EAW. You’ve made your decision though; you want a nice ass whooping. I got you, babydoll. It’s time.
Cailin Dillon
Post August 19th 2015, 3:44 pm by Cailin Dillon

Empress of Elite 4

Assumptions and opinions are just like assholes. Everyone has them. Maddie, you just are one. It’s pretty incredible to hear your story about growing up and having your dad walk out on you when you were 10 years old. I’m really sorry to hear about that. I’m sure that was a tough moment in your life, but clearly you have persevered. Good for you. Now let’s tell a story you must have missed at some point. My mother died three days after I was born. April 10, 1992 is the day my mom forever left this earth. I grew up with one parent. You want to mock how close I am with my father, then fine. But he’s the only person I had growing up. He never knew how he was supposed to raise a daughter on his own. But he tried his hardest to make sure I turned out like he always believed my mother dreamed I would. He’s the reason I’m as tough as I am. So do I feel bad that your dad walked out at 10? Yes, I hate that for anyone. But don’t for one second believe I’m not just as tough as you are. At the end of the day, we’re still in a man’s world in this sport and we all have to fight for everything we get. I have earned everything that’s ever been given to me. My dad never had a lot of money, just enough to get us by. He’s a farmer without enough land to make the big bucks. And let me tell you, the farming isn’t so great on the edge of a metropolitan area. My family isn’t perfect Maddie, just far from it. And I got here, just as you did, by working my ass off every time a challenge was put in front of me.

You seem to have found this crutch word, too. You’re just going to continue to address me as a blonde bimbo? Congratulations on your undeniable ability to pull from your incredibly large vocabulary and lob a phrase at me that I can just knock out of the park. You’re terrible at this, Maddie. You had a good run in the week leading up to MSM, but now you’re just all over the place. Every word that comes out of your mouth sounds like somebody who’s stuck backpedaling and trying to pick up her pieces along the way. Just about that while Vixens locker room wanted to see you win the Vixen’s title, even if you treat us all like yesterday’s trash. Maybe we assumed you were the lesser of two evils. But now that you’ve lost to Tarah and she’s still the champion, maybe we were wrong. You’re on a tailspin. You don’t have the same focus or fire that you had last week. Your poems are a fun read. I’m glad to know you can put a rhyme together. But Dr. Seuss wasn’t shit as a wrestler.

I’ve never said we’re friends, you know, not even once. But I have mentioned my respect and admiration for you. We were the most dysfunctional three-person tag team I’d ever seen, you, me and Eris. Me and Eris were both new, and you seemed irritated at just having to fight in a match with two rookies. Eris was clearly a loon and you thought I was just some cocky bitch who can’t back up her words. You still think that don’t you? You haven’t had to face me just yet, though. But your sights were set on Tarah in our match, and rightfully so. The focus you showed after that match and leading up to MSM was damn near unmatched. You set your sights on taking out Tarah the first chance you got. And then you lost. Not your fault, right? But the best overcome everything. You are god’s gift to wrestling after all, so why couldn’t you overcome that? Oh, but you’ve overcome everything to get to where you’re at, right? You’re right about one thing, we don’t need to partners again, not even acquaintances. Why would I want to waste my time with you? Why does Maria waste her time with you? The truth is, you’re not nearly as special as you pretend to be. The most must see? I can name several Vixens I’d rather watch fight before I choose a match that you’re involved in. It’s ironic to see you calling people out for being vanilla. What are you? You act like you’re the first Vixen in history to walk around touting your best in the world-esque phrases. If you really think there’s a difference between saying you’re the best in the world and calling yourself god’s gift to wrestling, then you’re naïve. The best thing you’ve got going for you is this Mistress of Death mantra, except… oh, that’s right, Tarah’s title legacy lives on despite your efforts. You aren’t so special, you’re just obnoxious. What you really need, more than anything, is someone to just kick you right in the mouth and shut you up. That’s going to be me, and I can’t wait.

No one is jealous of you Maddie, and you have a long way to go before you’re the complete package. You’re just a raging, out of control bull with a big mouth. You try to mention your name with some of the best that have ever fought in EAW? I’m surprised HBG hasn’t shown up to slap your words right out of your mouth. I guess I’ll have to do it for her. You act like you’re the only one who’s allowed to be confident in themselves, and everyone else is just a bimbo or an idiot or a bathroom break. Cailin Dillon and Alexis Lee have no charisma! I’m crushed by the assumption. Oh, wait, there’s another assumption from you, Maddie. I’ll give you something that isn’t an opinion; I will completely and systematically dismantle you on Thursday. It will be the last time you look at my name across from yours on a match card and let yourself believe it’s gonna be a potty break for the crowd. I’ll let them take their intermission while the EMTs are loading you up for the ambulance. You talk about my nonsense? I’ve grown tired of your holier than thou attitude, and I think I’m not the only one. It’s time we get all the talking out of the way and take care of this in the ring. I’m ready to show you the ass kicking you thought you’d be giving me, Maddie. But are you? I doubt it.

Lastly, I do want to address this weekend’s match. Alexis has stayed mostly quiet. As I look around at the rest of the tournament, there is some real excitement for the matches this week, especially with some of the Vixens who are doubling up. But you, Alexis, you have stayed sneakily quiet. Like you think you can be a snake in the weeds that will jump out and bite me. There’s no way I’m going to follow up my win over Maddie with a loss to you. I have one goal right now, and that’s to win every single EoE match and rightfully earn my shot at Tarah’s belt. To lose to you would be going the wrong way, the same way that Maddie is about to go. I appreciate the chance to fight another new girl, but some of us new Vixens have already separated ourselves from the pack. I’m still waiting to see where you stand, Alexis, but I’ll let you know you won’t have the chance to make your mark at Showdown. This is my time to show what I’m made of and I’m not gonna let anybody stop me. I will be the Empress of Elite. And it all starts tomorrow.
Drake Jaeger
Post August 19th 2015, 2:03 pm by Drake Jaeger
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 K2lVCnp

六 A loud scene of dozens of reporters, along with local television news crews is shown as they speak loudly amongst themselves. On a platform in front of them sits Drake Jaeger; visibly dressed in his black trenchcoat, black leather gloves, and his sunglasses on. His fingers are intertwined and cover his mouth as he remains silent. A nervous-looking, skinny man in a business suit with a combover and large glasses on steps up on the stage and tries his best to quiet everyone down as he motions with his hands. 六

Business Suit Man: Please-please try to quiet down now. This is a big day. This young man has decided to do his first interview here in our beloved town of Lincoln, Nebraska - home of the SECOND tallest Capitol building in the United States. As well as home of the University of Nebraska. Go Cornhuskers!

六 The Business Suit Man awkwardly laughs and looks around at the now dead silent room. He awkwardly adjusts his suit and tries to continue as beads of sweat start forming on his forehead. 六

Business Suit Man: Anyway… Mr. Jaeger here is a very busy man, so let’s not try to waste his time. Please ask only essential questions and ONLY ask when you are permitted to by him. Everyone got that?

六 The Business Suit Man tries and fails to look stern as he looks around the still dead-silent room. 六

Business Suit Man: Right… So, let’s not waste any more of this man’s time and get this started. 

六 The room immediately bursts into a fray of different reporters asking different questions as Drake doesn’t move whatsoever. 六

Reporter #1: Mr. Jaeger! Where was it that Y2Impact and the Heart Break Gal recruited you from?

Reporter #2: How long have you been wrestling up to this point?

Reporter #3: What exactly are Hexa-gun’s plans in Elite Answers Wrestling?

六 The now-panicking Business Suit Man desperately tries to calm the crowd by once again motioning with his hands; this time to no avail. 六

Business Suit Man: Please, everyone! Not all at once! We need--

Reporter #2: Is… Is he alright?

Reporter #4: Is he…. Sleeping?

六 The crowd grows quiet as the surprised Business Suit Man turns to see Drake still in the exact same position he was before; still completely silent. The Business Suit Man cautiously makes his way closer to Drake. 六

Business Suit Man: Uhm… Mr. Jaeger? Sir, are you… Awake?

六 Drake makes a grunting noise as the startled Business Suit Man backs off. 六

Business Suit Man: Mr. Jaeger?

Drake: ….. Hmm?..... Oh, yeah…. Yeah, yeah, yeah… I’m, uh, awake. I was just, uh….. Your questions just blow…

六 Drake covers his mouth to cough. 六

Drake: My mind. I was thinking really hard about, you know, what to say.

六 Drake yawns and leans back in his chair. 六

Drake: Alright, so, questions?

六 Several of the reporters raise their hands. 六

Drake: Yeah, I can’t really see anything with these sunglasses on, so if you guys could just pick amongst yourself who goes first, that’d be great.

六 The hands being held up slowly lower as the room grows quiet. 六

Drake: Anyone?

Reporter #5: You could just… Take the sunglasses off.

Drake: Who said that?

六 An annoyed stops leaning back in the chair and looks around frantically despite not being able to see anything. 六

Drake: Who’s the smartass who said that?

Reporter #5: Uh…. I did?

Drake: Well that little comment just cost you a chance to speak with the hottest prospect in professional wrestling! I’m glad I can’t see whatever ugly motherfucker that owns that voice! You can go back to interviewing autistic children or whatever it is you did before you blew this! Get the fuck out! Go on!

六 Several seconds pass as the reporter remains seated. 六

Drake: …. Is he gone?

Reporter #5: …. Yeah.

Drake: Good. Now on with the questions.

六 Drake leans back in his chair again as the reporters remain silent and visibly confused until one of them stands up. 六

Reporter #6: Mr. Jaeger, how have you been preparing for your debut match on this upcoming Showdown?

六 Drake cocks his head, as though he misheard. 六

Drake: Upcoming match?

Reporter #6: …. Yes… Where you’ll team with Y2Impact and Tiberius Jones against Hades, Rhaegar, and Kevin Devastation?

Drake: Who, who, and who?

Reporter #6: You don’t know your opponents?

Drake: Are they the ones with the, uh…

六 Drake gestures with his palm over his face. 六

Drake: The clown paint and the eyeliner and all that?

Reporter #6: That’s right.

Drake: Hmm, you know, my memory isn’t the best. I don’t remember which one is even which. Hades, huh?...

六 Drake pulls out his phone and starts looking something up. 六

Drake: Jesus…

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 ND4ZgXP

Drake: That one is tough to look at. Where’d he get the name “Hades”? I think “Crypt Keeper” could have been a lot more appropriate. What was the other one’s name? Kevin Decimation?

Reporter #6: Devastation.

六 Drake nods and leans back as he checks his phone again. 六

Drake: Now this is more of what I was expecting.

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 M9hSvKf

Drake: These two alone look like they’re older than my fucking dad. Is that legal? Are they legally allowed to wrestle at their age? I’m now genuinely afraid that I’m going to end up murdering one or both of these men if we step into the ring with each other on Showdown.

六 Drake sighs and puts his phone down. 六

Drake: Not even gonna bother looking up whatever goofy-looking mothefucker they’ve got as their partner. I think I’ve seen enough to know that if THIS is what Elite Answers Wrestling has to offer as genuine opposition for Hexa-gun… I feel dirty just knowing these are the three who’ve been given such a high honor to be the first to challenge us. Does this company REALLY think so little of us? I think it’s pretty clear beating the Chairman half to death just wasn’t enough to teach him exactly who we are. Examples need to be made, and I’ll happily be the first to pull the trigger once we’ve got these clowns lined up like a firing squad execution. I’ve traveled the World to become one of the absolute BEST inside the ring. You know how I know that? Because I’m standing before your eyes. I’m a part of the most dominant group you’ll ever see. THAT’S how I know I’m the best. And if being the best means I’ve got to deal with cockroaches like these three goons in our way, then I’ll do it locked, loaded, and a big fuckin’ smile on my face!

Reporter #6: Actually, these three you’re facing have become closely associated with Zack Crash lately.

六 Drake scratches his chin as he thinks. 六

Drake: That right?

六 A smile forms across Drake’s face. 六

Drake: Well, then even more reason to nip these three fools in the bud. It’ll do my heart good to know the three guys I’m beating the shit out of actually MEAN something around here. I’m sure they’ve all gone and accomplished things; won Championships and Tournaments and plenty of matches, but that’s not what any of them are gonna be remembered for. Nobody’s gonna remember all that Hades has done in this company when their last memory of him is a bloody corpse on the canvas. Nobody’s gonna be thinking about how important Kevin Devastation is to this company when we make him physically incapable of walking ever again. Who’s the last one?

Reporter #6: Rhaegar.

Drake: Yup, that’s the one. Just hearing a name like that alone makes me want to rectify his mother not getting an abortion. A name like that gives me more than enough reason to beat him into a coma on Showdown. I’m gonna be honest with you guys. I never took any initiative to know who these people are. I’ve never given a shit what they’ve done or where they’ve been. You know why? Because now that the Hexa-gun is alive and kicking, there isn’t a variety of different wrestlers in this company. There are two sides: those with us, and those against us. Those against us don’t have named, they don’t have personas, they don’t have achievements. They’re just a bunch of fish in a barrel, and it’s only a matter of time before each and every one of them get shot down. Now is it WRONG to think like that? Is it WRONG to think so lowly of the people that oppose us?

六 Drake slightly chuckles. 六

Drake; The people with the power and the strength and the numbers are the ones who tell you what is right and what’s wrong. Go ahead and tune your shitty little televisions to Showdown and watch what happens when you fuck with Hexa-gun. Then, if you’ve got the balls, go ahead and question whether thinking so lowly of these people is wrong or not. We’re the only true united front in this company while the rest of the people in it are like little kids fighting over a toy. I’ve been watching long enough to see clearly that EAW… Dynasty… They’re so busy fighting each other - they’re not gonna even see it coming when they realize they’ve both lost. Am I getting a little bit ahead of myself?

六 Drake shrugs. 六

Drake: Sure, I guess you could say that. You could say I’ve been known to… JUMP THE GUN!

六 Drake immediately stands up - revealing he’s wearing his wrestling trunks -, pulls out a small revolver, and poses with it as the entire crowd immediately ducks down while a few women scream. 六

“JESUS CHRIST!”

“YOU’RE CRAZY!”

“Why is he dressed like that?”

六 A visibly confused Drake looks around despite still not being able to see through his sunglasses. 六

Drake: … Get it? Jump the gun? Cause of the…

六 Drake points the gun forward at a man who whimpers in fear. 六

Drake: This guy gets it. Anyway, to answer your question, uh…. How have I been preparing for this match? Lots of cardio. Gotta have cardio as a professional wrestler. Been keeping up on my diet and everything. I can’t stress enough how important it is to keep in shape when you’re out there doing something as physical as we do. But uh…. Well, I think that’s enough questions.

“You only answered one…”

六 Drake puts the gun away and grabs his cellphone. 六

Drake: You guys have had the honor of witnessing the prototype of the upcoming official Hexa-gun revolver. It hasn’t been cleared yet, but I hope to get it available online as soon as possible. Uhhh, what am I forgetting… Oh, yeah, be sure to tune in to Showdown this weekend. 7 PM Central Standard Time. Thanks for having me and everything, you were a wonderful audience, and be sure to purchase the upcoming Hexa-gun t-shirt available wherever Hexa-gun t-shirts are sold. See ya.

六 Drake stumbles away in his full wrestling gear as the still scared crowd slowly stands back up and immediately rush out of the room while the fearful Business Suit Man tries to calm them down. 六

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 K2lVCnp
Lucas Johnson
Post August 19th 2015, 12:00 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #3

Let's shoot from the hip shall we Mr. Starkman. Don't you ever...I MEAN EVER joke about my parents departure from this world. This is the reason why I'm going to send you to hell this is Sunday on Voltage. And you want to know where I've been living ever since I was a little kid? Fine let's stroll back to memory lane, after my parents were murdered in front of my god damn eyes I was sent to foster care. I knew no one their, everyday I was just a quiet kid writing his thoughts on a notepad but deep down inside I was just depressed. I stayed in foster care until I was sixteen years old and got myself a job at a local grocery store and stayed in foster care until I was able to buy my own apartment. Six months later I saved enough money to buy myself an apartment downtown and wanted to let out all this anger that I let out on my notepad. So I kept working at my grocery store job until I was eighteen years old and went to wrestling school because that's the only way I can let out this anger and I'm still am today. And ever since then I made it to the independents, selling out shows and making tons of money each night. So now you know where I've been living and how I got to where I am today you fucking piece of shit. You're true colors came out just now and that's why you're the villain.

Preparation? I've been preparing for months for where I'm at right now. Slowly after I realized months ago The New Ministry wasn't going to work out I started my triangle plot starting with taking out that piece of trash Kelly Keller and send him packing to Showdown. Now you Mr. Starkman, I was just going to play mind games with you a couple of weeks ago to make a name for myself but you decided to come back and eliminate all the demons from EAW? Demons are meant to be in this world no matter you go. When you go to bed in your little feety pajamas at night demons haunt you and you don't even realize it. Just in like everyday life you can't block out spirit or demons from this world. You have to embrace it because there's going to be one right in you're face this Sunday. And yes I have qualities of an emo teenager because I've been their being depressed most of my life. This is not High School drama this is reality and you need to embrace it...and If you want to I can easily kidnap you. I did it before and I can do it again...just ask Diamond Cage...The million dollar question is what am I...The Franchise Demon going to do Starkman this Sunday on Voltage? Pulling the trigger and putting the dog out of misery and finishing what I started!
『zakkii』
Post August 19th 2015, 11:57 am by 『zakkii』
Scene opens in a city of Akihabara when we see Haruna Sakazaki is walking in the sidewalk as she sees someone just get out from the taxi. Haruna takes a walk faster as she approaches that lady.

Haruna Sakazaki: Yu-Yuriko?

Yuriko Nishiyama: Aah, Haru-chan! Just the person I was looking for!

Haruna Sakazaki: Eeh? you're looking for me?

Yuriko Nishiyama: Of course... This is the reason why I came to Tokyo. Hey hey, I heard the Empress of Elite Tournament is about to begin. So, I come here to have an interview with you. Do you have time for that?

Haruna Sakazaki: ....wait a minute, how do you know I'm going into that tournament?

Yuriko Nishiyama: Duh, you should know who you are more than me, Haruna! You are competing in Elite Answers Wrestling. a huge worldwide wrestling company. People around the world are talking about how spectacular EAW is and you are one of the most talked topic amongst all of them regarding to this tournament. Plus, I'm a sport journalist, remember? I have a wrestling column on the site and since you are still here, maybe it's my chance to add our interview to the site. Plus, I'm such a huge fan of you, check this out!

Yuriko pulls up her sweater, revealing Haruna's EAW t-shirt she wears while Haruna just amazed to see it.

Haruna Sakazaki: aah, uso daa~ 

Yuriko Nishiyama: uso janai yo! Hey, I even bought a ticket to Pain for Pride 8 in London. Too bad, I didn't get any press priviledge to access the backstage and interviewed you. Plus, that night was actually not a good time for you so I better leave you alone with this. Anyway, shall we go?

Haruna Sakazaki: Sure, sounds fun!

Yuriko Nishiyama: Alright, let's go to the Tokyo Head Office.

Haruna and Yuriko then walks in the sidewalk to the office where Yuriko works. the scene changes in some interview room with a couch in front of the camera as we see the cameraman is setting up the camera to be used for the interview. then both ladies enter the room while Yuriko is letting Haruna sit down first.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Welcome to our interview room, please make yourself comfortable. 

Haruna Sakazaki: Hai, thanks Yuriko-chan!

Yuriko talks to the cameraman fist before it begins as they look nod, meaning that everything is ready.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Okay, it's ready!

Yuriko then quickly takes a seat while the cameraman signaling the camera to start rolling with a countdown. The camera finally rolls as it begins with Yuriko opening the interview segment.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Hello, everyone! Welcome to Gekkan Sports with me, Wrestling Journalist, Yuriko Nishiyama and today in our monthly interview we have a very special guest at this time. She is well know as one of the Vixens in a big wrestling company, Elite Answer Wrestling and right now, she's already here with us. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome today's guest, miss Haruna Sakazaki! How is it going?

Haruna Sakazaki: Thank you very much, miss Nishiyama! It's been a pleasure to be here and I'm so happy to share anything in this interview.

Yuriko Nishiyama: So, I heard about Empress of Elite is about to begin and you are taking part of it. how much you prepare for this tournament?

Haruna Sakazaki: Well, let's be honest that I actually don't prepare for this tournament really intense like the other, I believe that if I expecting anything so much, that will never work. Yes, all I have to prepare is all my physics and mental to be on top of this tournament. I won't underestimate my opponents and of course I'll try my best not to be beaten. That will be a quite of preparation, I think.

Yuriko Nishiyama: speaking about a preparation, let's go back to Pain for Pride 8. You are competing in such a controversial match as you claim yourself the one who took a responsible of the defeat and then we're back to last week when you declare a war against everyone that people thinks of it as your turning point. Can we connect all those series of events into one masterplan to win the title at the future?

Haruna Sakazaki: you know something, Yuriko. Takenaka Hanbei-sama, the strategist of Hideyoshi Toyotomi-sama from the Sengoku era once said that the plan can't be called a plan anymore if you tell it before you execute it. that pretty much explain a lot. I hear people are speculating about my strange behavior these recent weeks like I'm setting up a gran masterplan to take out all the vixens division without even having a contact with them so I'll tell you one thing, it's true. I'm setting a plan. what plan it is? you shall see when the time goes on.

Yuriko Nishiyama: interesting answer! Now we are going back to the Empress of Elite tournament while you are now inside what people rumored as "Group of Hell". How could you react your own block?

Haruna Sakazaki: Group of Hell, they said? hmm.... well said. I am now inside the group of hell but meanwhile, the other block also in the same situation in here. those two blocks are groups of hell for sure because everyone will do their best to be on the top and I mean ANYTHING. but let's take a look inside my group instead. look at those participants. we have the living legend of vixens division who thinks she was rejected, Cameron Ella Ava. also we have a desperate good-gone-bad little girl who thinks she was screwed, Maddie. We also have a very tough opponent like Cailin Dillon and Eris LeCava whom I believe they are locked and loaded to give their very best in this tournament and don't forget the dark horses Alexis and Raven Lee. well, I think everyone is really preparing for this tournament like they are unstoppable. but look at my position right now. I'm actually not on the side where people are actually putting their money on me. People thinks Maddie deserved another chance after I "screwed" her last week and I also see people betting on the desperate Cameron Ella Ava who tries to get the recognition back so she can be accepted in those elitist division again. and where is Haruna Sakazaki? don't worry about her anyway. She's such a loser, failure, disgrace or whatever they said, remember? Haruna is not a big deal in this tournament but..... will it be such a shame to those vixens who think of me that way to see this failed nobody to unexpectedly win this whole tournament with such an unexpected way to win? that's kinda shocking, right?

Yuriko Nishiyama: and now you are really facing a tough week as you are about to fight two talented vixens in a same week. I already ask you the whole plan for this ournament but what are you going to do at the beginning of this tournament as we are already know the answer about that. my question, after you look at both Raven Lee and Cameron Ella Ava are currently on the positive trend and walking into the tournament with the full momentum, where is your chance to grab the three points from them?

Haruna Sakazaki: Interesting. I saw Ms. Lee's video comments about me a few days ago and she really intrigues me. She keeps thinking that I am such a failure and never ever walk in this tournament in one piece but... I quote her own words, "God works in mysterious ways, something good happens and the bad is always balances it out" well, she's right. She has no idea of what she's actually talking. I've been through hell in the journey to get in here until now. I've face so many injustice, despair, agony and all kind of those bad things and I will never let that happen again. This is me with a comeback straight out of the deepest abyss of darkness and ready to avenge this failure and overcome this bad times. I know, it sounds like I'm expecting too much but I realized myself that this might be the only chance to get up. What if God never give me a chance for me anymore after I keep failing like this? I am such a lucky person who gotten so many chances to redeem myself to be a better person like I am before. and this time, I promise that I will never waste anymore chance in my life ever again. So if Ms. Lee thinks that she's a God, well. it can't be helped. I can't change so many person's thought, I'm such an ordinary human being trying to make myself walking into a better way. But, would it be a shame if this ordinary human being defeat and even hurt a "God" herself?

and we move back again to yours truly, Miss Cameron Ella Ava, who thinks she can be survive in this tournament without any struggle to make her own named get noticed again and she's going back to that Hall of Fame title chase. but hey, Vixens Division today is not the same like the Vixens Division in her time she was competed in where every vixens in front of her are just another girl who can easily beaten in her daily basis. I mean, look at her last match? her attitude is totally unforgivable! What kind of legend she is don't want to face me in that ring and want the weakest link to fight against her instead? I feel kinda shocked when I know the fact that Miss Cameron Ella Ava never pinned me. but when I see her attitude like that, I refuse to got myself defeated to that jerk like her who always underestimating the place she is currently in. I will never forgive that kind of person and next Friday, I am still going to make her regret of saying that because next Friday, there will be neither Skye Dawkins or Ashlynne Black. there will be just us and there will be no escape. If you think you are still worthy enough to fight against those men, stop me first. Shame on you if you can't even pinned and score a victory by stealing it from me! Her egoistic must be stopped!

Yuriko Nishiyama: okay, we are doing another quick one-word quiz for you. I will give you one name and you have to give us the first word of what you think about them. Ready?

Haruna Sakazaki: ready!

Yuriko Nishiyama: Raven Lee.

Haruna Sakazaki: First.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Maddie.

Haruna Sakazaki: Umm.... Desperate.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Cailin Dillon.

Haruna Sakazaki: Tough.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Eris LeCava

Haruna Sakazaki: Tough too, I guess.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Alexis Par... Parth.... Pa....

Haruna Sakazaki: Tongue-splitting

Yuriko Nishiyama: and lastly, Tarah Nova.

Haruna Sakazaki: Dead. well, should be.

Yuriko Nishiyama: alright, that marks the end of our interview. What a pleasure to have you join here with me. and thanks to all of you who watch this exciting interview with us, Gekkan Sports. We'll see you again next month with our more exciting guest. I'm Yuriko Nishiyama signing out and goodbye!

The cameraman signaling the end of recording as the interview session ends. Yuriko stands up first to tell the cameraman to take a picture of them as a documentary.

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Img_1?1329657336 EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 Img_2

The scene then changes again in the hallway of the building as we see them having a little chat.

Yuriko Nishiyama: waah, tanoshikatta yo~ It's been a great experience interviewing my own best friend.

Haruna Sakazaki: thanks, Yuriko-chan! It's been a pleasure to help you and your article too.

Yuriko Nishiyama: anyway, when are you about to leave?

Haruna Sakazaki: well, I think I'm about to fly back to America tomorrow morning. Too bad we don't have so much time to spend together.

Yuriko Nishiyama: it's okay, just call me if you come back here again and want to go around with me again. even well, I am too busy with this job but I'm trying to give my time to you.

Haruna Sakazaki: yes, I'll call you again later when I go back here. but is it okay?

Yuriko Nishiyama: well, of course... hey, having a fan spending the time with their idol is not an easy time, right? I'll do anything for my idol.

Haruna Sakazaki: Stop it, Yuriko-chan! I'm not your idol, I'm just your childhood friend.

Yuriko Nishiyama: no, this time is different, look, I even make your ouendan move to you. wanna see?

Haruna Sakazaki: oh, come on, seriously?

Yuriko Nishiyama: wanna see? okay.... Fure~Fure~Haruna! Ike Ike Haruna!

Haruna then takes a quick look around her and trying to stop Yuriko and her ouendan moves by grabbing her upper arms.

Haruna Sakazaki: eeh, nanittenda yo? yamette kudasai, Yuriko-chan!

but it seems Yuriko doesn't care and continues her ouendan.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Go! Go! Haruna! Sakazaki Haruna!

Haruna Sakazaki: Yamette yo.... mou, Yuriko-chan!

Yuriko Nishiyama: I'll bring my taiko drum next time. haha.

Both of them are finally sharing the laughter but Yuriko keeps doing that move and Haruna keeps stopping her. the scene finally fades to black with the smile drawn on their face at the last take.
Stark
Post August 19th 2015, 11:16 am by Stark
Let’s get right down to it you freak of nature. That first pathetic excuse of a promo, recording a video of yourself arguing with two parking lot workers, what’s the supposed to prove? The EAW and the powers of Voltage KNOW that you’re nowhere near good enough to be on a pay-per-view, especially one with such significance as Midsummer Massacre, so to compensate for your own self-inflicted disappointment you take the fucking parking lot of all places and pick fights with the help back there? Or how about the fact that that shit was staged, and all you are, Franchise, is a pathetic imitation of the real monsters that have roamed the EAW. Do you think you’re on the level of Norman Hellion or Psycho Brody? You’re not even close to being close, because all you are buddy, is an act. OH WOE IS ME FOR I HAVE NO PARENTS AND LIVED ON THE STREETS! Get the fuck out of here, if you have no parents, whose basement have you been living in since you were 18 years old? You’re gonna make a promise to get yourself on the Civil War card huh, don’t make me laugh. I know hit a HUGE slump after losing the New Breed Championship at Pain for Pride, but here’s the difference, I was in a match that mattered, you were just filler for the 24/7 Battle Royal. And even before Pain for Pride, I was on a roll like no other New Breed talent before me. Wins over the likes of Jamie O’Hara, Clark Duncan, going head to head with Starr Stan, main eventing Showdown on countless occasions, and what have you done so far in your rookie year pal? Be the whipping boy, the ultimate jabroni of Voltage? Anyone who wanted an easy win for the night would go to the general manager and ask them for a match against the Franchise Demon. But that’s not what I’m doing. I have a strong feeling this is going to be our final encounter, because once I’m done with you on Sunday, you’re not going to want to come back for seconds. You can take my silence for fear, but I know what it’s really for. PREPARATION. Preparing to catapult myself back where I belong – picking fights and winning championships. You won’t be on Civil War, that’s for sure, but at the same, I won’t either, and that’s okay. Because eventually, and this eventuality is coming very soon, I will be on PPVs, I will be contending for championships, and while I’m off doing that, you’ll STILL be the laughingstock of the EAW. 

You can say that my end is near. Maybe some things are going to end Franchise Demon. I’m going to put an end to that unjustly inflated ego of yours, that’s for sure. Like, I don’t even know what word to describe you with. I don’t know how many mental illnesses you suffer from, because you display the signs of so many. It’s just evident in the way you talk. You don’t evoke fear, you evoke pity and sadness. You exhibit the same qualities of an emo teenager, hell even I was there once, dressing in all black wearing my mother’s mascara and black nail polish blabbing on about the end of the world, waging “war” on the popular kids… Because that’s all you made this. Franchise, going into this feud, I expected a roaring battle between good and evil, but you’ve trivialized this to high school drama, to be honest, you’re that Goth outcast that thinks he’s god’s greatest gift to the world, picking on some kid waaaaaaaay out of his league, to try to make a name for himself. It isn’t going to work. I’m going to squash you like the roach you are then move on to bigger and better things, while you can continue your ‘war on hobos’ you fucking retard. I’ve been to hell already Franchise – it’s called listening to a promo of yours. Let me ask you something buddy, how are you going to get on the PPV card when your only accomplishment on Voltage is being Stark’s personal punching bag to get the rust off of him for his return? Like I don’t understand what you’re going to do? Kill me? Kidnap me? Good luck in jail then you dolt. Sometimes heroes need to protect people from others with bad intentions. I need to protect you from yourself.

This Sunday, Starkman strikes Voltage and will destroy the half-competent excuse for a villain, the Franchise Demon.
Chucky P.
Post August 19th 2015, 7:36 am by Chucky P.
*Chuck Scene is sitting behind a desk in a well-lit room. He has a suit and tie on and is groomed to the pinnacle of personal hygiene and dressed in the top styles. Despite his up-kept appearance, he has a stressed look on his face that seems to be a look of confusion, he’s running his hands through his hair and down his face, he rubs his eyes and wipes his mouth. He leans back in the chair and looks up at the ceiling. Suddenly, a voice is heard that sounds like it’s coming from a distance.*

“Charlie.”

*Chuck shoots up out of the chair and looks forward. He looks all around the room but sees no one there. Yet again, he hears the voice.*

“Charlie.”

*Chuck is skeptical, he continues scanning the room with his eyes as he responds to the voice.*

Chuck: Who’s there?

“Charlie, you’re crazy.”

Chuck: What?

“You’re absolutely out of your fucking mind, Charlie.”

Chuck: That’s a lie.

“You’re a whackjob, Charlie! You need to be in a home!”

Chuck: I am not crazy…

“Even The Mexican Samurai says you’re crazy. You know what they say, real recognize real.”

Chuck: He knows nothing about me. I’m not crazy. Crazy people go about their activities with no logic or reason, that’s far from what I do. Every action I take is planned out, everything I do has a motivation behind it. I am NOT crazy, I’m the furthest thing from it. What I am is a revolutionary. What these neanderthals like Mexican Samurai and James Shields fail to realize is I am bringing EAW to the future. They both wanna be Eris LeCava’s white knight in shining armor but this isn’t 1850, women are no longer subjected to being the victim all the time. They both can’t see that women are ushering in a new movement.

“What movement is that?”

Chuck: The movement of ugly ass bitches thinking they’re good for more than cooking and cleaning. And then being proved wrong, just like they always are, by a superior man. Which would be me, by the way. Hahahahahaha!!!!!

“You don’t even know what you’re fighting for. That's how I know you're crazy."

Chuck: I DO know what I’m fighting for! You just can’t see it! You can’t understand it! Nobody can! No one on this earth is at my level! No one alive could possibly understand why I do the things I do and that is why I REFUSE to explain myself or my actions to anyone. Just like you and Mexican Samurai and everyone else in EAW, you would rather just put a label on me as “crazy” or “unstable” and throw me away somewhere so you wouldn’t have to deal with me, but that’s just too damn bad.

“You know just as well as I do that Mexican Samurai is crazy, though. Look at him, he’s a savage. He’s damn near more vicious than you are!”

Chuck: THAT’S A GOD DAMN LIE! The Mexican Samurai IS NOT CRAZY! And I’ll tell you why. What’s the one thing he cares about? What’s the one, most important thing to him in his whole life? What does he say he is in this business for? Hell, what does he say he’s ALIVE for? His daughter. That disgusting little girl that her mother should have swallowed is the driving force behind ALL his aggression, ALL his rage and most importantly, that is the one thing that DICTATES WHAT HE DOES. If The Mexican Samurai was crazy like he says he is, that pasty little girl would be nothing but another head on another body. That disgusting, vile waste of life that he calls a daughter would mean NOTHING because a true psychopath is incapable of feeling emotions. A real psychopath does not experience love, he does not experience compassion or a desire to right the wrongs. The Mexican Samurai is nothing but a fraud. He’s a faker, a poser, a wanna-be. A little brown bitch that’s putting on a facade to do his best to intimidate me, but the only real savage here is myself. The only REAL vicious, nasty animal on this roster is ME. Mexican Samurai called himself the “unwrestler” but let me tell you why that is complete fucking bullshit. The only “unwrestler” here, is ME. You think he’s a savage? You think he’s VICIOUS!? WHO HAS SPILLED MORE BLOOD? ME OR HIM!? I GUARANTEE IT’S NOT HIM! WHO HAS BEEN TO MORE WARS? WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH MORE HELL!? CHUCK SCENE HAS WALKED THROUGH 19 LAYERS OF SATAN’S GOD DAMN MANOR AND WHEN I GOT TO THE END NOT EVEN MY MOTHER FUCKING EYEBROWS WERE BURNT. I WASN’T EVEN SWEATING! NOW TELL ME JUST WHO THE FUCK IS THE UNWRESTLER HERE! TELL ME WHO THE FUCK IS A SAVAGE!

“The difference between you and him though, is he has something to fight for. You have nothing. You have nobody.”

Chuck: I need nobody. I have been on my own since I went to prison and I fucking thrived there. Do you know what type of person it takes to be a white man, go into a prison than is overrun by negroes and mexicans, be the minority by a few hundred people, and in 18 short months leave the impression that I did? I had the Mexican Samurai’s cousin’s, uncle’s, brother’s, hell probably his grandfather in there scrubbing the floor of my cell with a toothbrush everyday just so I would let them stay in the same block as me. I broke people’s necks, I knocked out teeth, I put holes in people. I THRIVED BY MYSELF. I have the confidence in myself to do those things. I have found purpose in myself. I have found worth in myself and that’s obviously NOT a statement that Mexican Samurai can make. The only worth he finds in his piece of trash daughter.

“Regardless, this is nothing but a test anyways. A test for him, he’s never been in the ring with a person like you before. Most importantly though, a test for you. You have to beat Mexican Samurai before you can face Eris LeCava. James Shields knows you won’t beat Eris, he’s trying to save you the shame, Charlie. He knows you won’t beat the Mexican Samurai either. He didn’t put you in this match just for the hell of it. This is the road block, Charlie. All this nonsense ends here, with the Mexican Samurai. Eris LeCava gets to go on in the Vixen’s division, and you move on to something else. You won’t beat Mexican Samurai, you don’t even have a chance of beating him. He-”

Chuck: SHUT UP! SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP SHUT UUUPPPPPP!!!!!
I WILL BEAT THE MEXICAN SAMURAI! I WILL BEAT ERIS LECAVA!

“You can’t, don’t you see? I told you, this is the end of the road. There’s a big orange sign that says “road closed” and Mexican Samurai is holding the sign."

Chuck: That’s bullshit. He is not a roadblock, he’s a speed bump. A low speed bump at that. He’s not a test, James Shields just couldn’t give me a one on one match with Eris because he’s scared to fucking death for her life. Honestly, he should be scared for the life of anyone he puts in the ring against me. Mexican Samurai is no different than Eris LeCava. They’re both a couple of Class A bitches who shove action figures up their asses when they masturbate.

*Suddenly, a loud pounding is heard on the door. It persists until Chuck gets up to open the door to the office. He swings the door open and reveals a man in a UPS uniform with several cardboard boxes on a handcart. Chuck signs for the boxes, and the man leaves. Chuck pushes the boxes into his office and tears them open. Laying on top of bubble wrap in each box is a piece of paper with names on them. The first box says “Eris 8th-10th grade.” The second box says “Cailin 9th-12th grade.” The third box says “Maddie (used during matches.)”*

Chuck: *Breathing heavy* Ooooohhhh yeeeaaaahhhhh…

*Chuck pours the contents of the boxes one by one out onto the floor, revealing a mess of women’s panties. Some big, some small, some only thongs. The first box, containing Eris’ panties contain mostly lady-cum encrusted thongs. He picks up a handful and puts them to his face as euphoria washes over his body. His eyes roll back in his head and for a moment he is transported out of this world. He sets that handful down, and dumps out the box with Cailin’s panties. These are all mostly very large, bloomer type panties, some with brown stains. Chuck picks up one pair by his fingertips and looks at them disgusted. He tosses them away on the floor, and grabs the box labeled Maddie. He dumps them out, and they are all mostly spankypants with a few pairs of regular panties and a couple g-string thongs. They were each worn during a match Maddie was involved in, or some type of training. Chuck grabs a handful and puts them to his face and inhales heavily. Once again, his body is overcome with a euphoric sensation, this time even better than before. He starts breathing heavy and picks up more from Maddie’s pile. He shoves them in his face, and sniffs them hard. He lays down on his stomach on top of Maddie’s pile of old panties and rolls over onto his back, covering himself in the panties.*

Chuck: Aaahhhhh, pussy sweat.

*The camera fades to black as Chuck shoves a pair of panties into his mouth, holds a pair to his nose and shoves his right hand down his pants.
The Mexican Samurai
Post August 19th 2015, 3:41 am by The Mexican Samurai
Let's all take a look into the pitiful teen years that has turned Chuck Scene into the misogynistic, sad-sack of shit that lies before us today.   The glorious neckbeard, derived from the ball hair of his Golden Retriever, is crudely glued together to his chin, of course, Chuck would use his own ball hair but the kid hasn't even passed through puberty as he whales with his consistent soprano-pitched screams of valiant anger towards Eris LaCava.  Chuck Scene sits in a room all by himself, no one wanting to be around this asteroid field of beta-ness that furiously types on a keyboard.  He had no friends and alienates himself from every genre of teenager that existed at his high school.  The nerds thought that he was too weird, homosexuals thought he was too effeminate, and even his own mother wanted to disown him.  All he could was sit in his room where the walls slowly peeled from the stench of his underwear that was clearly labeled "Monday"….it was Friday.  The cum-soaked boxers were now hard as a brick and flaking as he continued to blame the smell on the four-day Beef Ramen bowl that he never finished.    

Red-stained fingers paint the hands of the young Chuck Scene as he has a sick and sadistic smile on his face.   Chuck gleefully cackles with laughter before diving his hand into the big bag of Red Hot Cheetos as he stuffs a handful into his mouth before choking and reaching for the Mountain Dew: Code RED two-liter bottle standing on the arm of his couch.  Chuck doesn't even have the fucking decency to pour it into a cup; he just opens the cap and lets it splash onto his face like an animal.  Chuck furiously types into the keyboard while perusing through his Tumblr page making the next masterpiece of Chuck art, AKA Shit.  CHUCK IS THE TYPE OF SHIT STAIN WHO STILL HAS A MOTHERFUCKING MYSPACE.

Chuck composes his letter:

"Why I hate women; by Chuck Scene.

Eris, you did it again.  All I ever did was be the nicest guy that I possibly could.  All I ever wanted from you was one opportunity to fuck the everloving shit out of you because my ability to be nice should be rewarded with your body doing everything that I tell it to. I took you to the movies and paid for you and you accepted my kindness and became my best friend.  You indulged into your past relationships and sat there pretending to listen so that I could find an opportunity to get into your pants.  I held a door because you are too physically weak to open a door for yourself; you are a woman after all.  I even wore my best pants, suspenders, and fedora for you because a true gentleman always tips his fedora for m'lady.  

You would always hang out with me when I asked you too and you trusted me with any kind of personal information we shared with one another.  SO WHY DIDN'T WE HAVE SEX?  It isn't my fault that you always dressed so provocatively that I created a fake friendship because of my lust; it's your fault for wearing that outfit that made me want to hang out with you.  You asked for it, Eris.  Why else would you dress like a normal twenty-year old woman around me?
"

Another twenty-page essay was about to start and Chuck Scene was craving the validation of re-blogs and tweets that was putting him in a euphoric trance.  There were many fedoras being tipped around the world as Chuck Scene continued to Wikipedia as many references to Meninist plight around the world.  He looked up statistical garbage that only a white-privileged male could in order to sound like he had data backed up for minuscule problems.   In Chuck's eyes, he was the persecuted minority....

"CUT!"  the Director yelled as the actor playing the teenage "Chuck Scene" let out a cough, an effect of the Neckbeard hair strands getting into his mouth.  The Mexican Samurai had a sneer on his face and went up to the Director.

The Mexican Samurai:  Why did we stop?  Things were starting to get interesting.

The Director threw his script at the feet of Samurai and slammed his finger into Samurai's chest.

The Director: This is pathetic!  Why does EAW expect me to produce this crap?!  I was a top Hollywood screenwriter and now I'm reduced to producing drivel like this?  I wrote such luminary screenplays such as PIXELS, Epic Movie, and The Hottie and The Nottie.

The Mexican Samurai:  Uh...those movies are the worst.  No wonder you're stuck writing movies for Elite Answers Wrestling.  I'm here as the advisor of the movie, I was personally asked by Chuck Scene to make sure that this biopic was as accurate as possible.

The Director:  This is a biopic?  Everything that you've told me has sounded like fiction!  There is no way there is anyone on this Earth who would be as sadly, reprehensible as the character that is being portrayed on the television screen.

The Mexican Samurai:  You haven't met this guy, have you?  This sick son of a bitch has the demented determination of wrestling the Vixens in the division, and it's mostly because he feels slighted due to previous trauma.  He is often trying to disguise it under "equal rights, equal fights", but it comes across as just pathetic. He often loses when he fights men which is why he is afraid of me, although I wouldn't blame him for hightailing it to a division that was a little more easier. You should see the scene, that's a pun by the way, in which we depict him getting gang banged in Prison by fifty guys.  It's the glorious Bukakke grand finale that shows exactly why Chuck Scene is a walking misogynistic joke.

The Director: I ...should have the read the script.  What was I thinking when I signed on to direct this garbage?

The Mexican Samurai: Garbage?  How about you shut the fuck up, sit down and continue to do the job that we pay you to do?  James Shield let me use company funds to film this three minute segment, and it's exactly the kind of thing that will get under Chuck Scene's skin.   CHUCK SCENE PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF!  Does he really think that a prison stint is suppose to intimidate me?  That he is somehow more world-weary and dangerous than I am?  Yes, we are both fucking crazy!  I'm also the kind of the motherfucker who believes in equality, in a sense, I will kill a bitch whether they are a man or a woman.  I don't care about gender, race, sexuality, or disabilities.  I will gouge their corneas and eat their flesh right in the middle of the ring, especially if they get in the way of my goals.

The Director:  I've dealt with worse.  I mean I worked with Christian Bale and Mel Gibson in the same shoot.  Let's just see continue shooting the scene so that I can go home.

Samurai pauses for a second before speaking. 

The Mexican Samurai:  You've got a good point. You've seen some shit.

The actor playing Chuck Scene walks over to Samurai and starts ingesting more Mountain Dew while picking his belly button.  Samurai pukes in disgust.

Goddamnit, Zack Crash!  I told you exactly what was going to happen when you decided to not contact me before your match at Mid-Summer Massacre.  I don't see why you are so hesitant in using my services when I offer them.  Do you see me as some sort of rookie who doesn't deserve to be acknowledged because I won't get on my knees and suck your dick like the rest of the roster?  I'm not your enemy, in fact, you can help me with things that I'm trying to accomplish as well.  There is no interest in wrestling for me, I simply want to get the largest contract possible so I can make sure that my daughter can come back into the arms of the only person that loves her. My family is the most important thing for me and the thought of them possibly struggling because I can't make ends meet...it breaks my heart.  I can't describe the emotions that envelope me and I want the constant pain to stop.  I still can't believe that she would cut all contact with me and there is nothing that I can do; I feel empty. I want to die.

Then you have selfish people like Chuck Scene who doesn't have a family. A person like him doesn't deserve to live, he is nothing but a waste of space on this planet and I have been tasked in removing this scum of the Earth.  This isn't going to be an exile; it is going to be something that should have happened in Prison.  This is going to be death row and it's time for you to request your last meal, which I'm sure is going to be Goose and I'm going to make sure that yours is cooked.  Sorry Eris, I'm sure you wanted to get rid of this panty-stealing, sexual offender but I'm "James Shield" approved to do the job.

I would like to thank the only sane person on the roster who was willing to see the opportunities my talents can exhibit.  I'm not going to let this showing of good faith go to waste because I don't let others down.  SHUT THE FUCK UP!  I DIDN'T LET MY DAUGHTER DOWN!  WHY DO THE VOICES OF THE PAST CONTINUE TO LAUGH AND MOCK ME?  I hear her voice...she's eight years old again.  Her cries for "Daddy"...and I'm not there.  

JAMES SHIELD...WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?

ZACK CRASH...WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?

Please....tell me what I can do to get her back.  I'll do anything that you want me to.  You need reinforcement against Hexa-gun.  Let me be that person that can help you in your war against them. Save me Zack Crash, from the spiraling oblivion inside of my head....
Lumen Gray
Post August 19th 2015, 1:26 am by Lumen Gray
Empress of Elite promo #2

Aww bless Mariah you are just too cute. It's so sweet watching you try and intimidate me with all your anger and.... (clears throat) "sass"

let me tell you a little story... about a little girl.

Once upon a time there was a young girl names Lisa who went to school. Her favourite subject was art and she was one of the best students in her school. She got straight A*s in her GCSEs (not some Miami pretend high school diploma nonsense) and was loved and adored by all of the teachers and all of the students. Then one day another girl named Rebecca who was a low class, low achieving waste of space decided that she was going to take umbrage at Lisa's shining achievements. Once day after school when Lisa was walking home having made everyone's day a better place to be Rebecca confronted her on a path near the children playground. Rebecca told her that she was selfish, self obsessed and delusional (all nonsense of course) and pushed and shoved Lisa from behind. You see unbeknownst to Rebecca as well as being beautiful, confident and smart Lisa was also pretty strong and was not going to let a lower form of life ruin everything she has done for everyone around her. So in that moment Lisa took Rebecca, dragged her into the park and lets say decided to give her some physical education. On that day Lumen Gray was born and I knew that it was my duty to ensure that my light is not quelled.

Oh yeah so Mariah.... in light of my aforementioned favourite subject at school I have decided to make you a little present. Something so that when you are lying on your back at the Empress of Elite tournament looking up at the shining lights you will have something happy and positive to think about.
EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...) - Page 3 G3nV6DE
So here I present your name..... IN LIGHTS

I really hope you spend some time looking at and enjoying this as really Mariah this is the nearest to your name in lights you are ever going to come. You know in Miami the crime rate is above average, education is below average and lifestyle is lower so no wonder you have turned out the way you have. Its fine.... well its not.... but its almost fine to be of a lower class and still try to achieve, try to better yourself. but the sooner you realise that your recent losses in the Vixen's division are purely a sign of what is still to come the quicker you can get back to achieving in life by working at McDonalds or Burger King.

You talk about God saying "Let their be light" but I think you will find that I bring the light into this division and no one else. But its nice... I am glad you have religion... something to cling to when everything else is just not quite the way you would like it to be... but you really could just accept that and try and be happy with your sad lonely little life.

It's ok to be short Mariah lots of amazing people are 5 feet 2 inches..... Eva Longoria was that high and was famous for a bit, Geri Halliwell was 5 feet 2 inches and she did all sorts of stuff. Even Jennifer Love Hewitt was 5 feet 2 inches and I am sure you can fight just as well as she can.

What I am saying Mariah, if you are still managing to follow me because I know articulation isn't a strength of yours, is that when I beat you on Thursday I hope we can maybe be friends... I am sure my existence in your grubby little world will help you overcome your anger and your hate and maybe you can also be happy for me as I ascend to the top of the Vixens division.

And to all the other Vixens in the locker room hoping that The Empress of Elite tournament is going to be their chance to shine let me tell you this...

Their is only one shining light of the Vixen's division and she is Lumen Gray

"If you try you WILL see the ligh
t"

Last edited by Lumen Gray on August 19th 2015, 6:19 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Aria Jaxon
Post August 19th 2015, 1:23 am by Aria Jaxon
TRUE LIES -- LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

It’s late, closing in on midnight in the City of Angels. Still, Los Angeles is a buzzing city under the cover of night, with cars still on the streets and people still walking the sidewalks. Certainly, the West Coast’s answer to the Big Apple seems poised to challenge New York City for the title of “The City That Never Sleeps”.

Just to the west of the office buildings, chic boutiques, and gigantic skyscrapers of Downtown Los Angeles sits the neighborhood of Westlake. Westlake, along with the neighborhoods of Pico-Union, Echo Park, and Silverlake, form the LAPD’s Rampart Division.

Yes, that Rampart.

Corrupt Rampart.

C.R.A.S.H. Rampart.

“Might’ve conspired with Suge Knight to kill the Notorious B.I.G.” Rampart.

With all of that being the case, it’s easy to see why the interrogation room of the Rampart precinct is not a place that Aria Jaxon wants to be. The place had a hell of a reputation. Hey, speaking of eradicating corruption...where the fuck was Lucian Black when she needed him?

The station house is teeming with life during this late hour, around graveyard shift time. It’s certainly not as busy as it would be during the daylight hours, but there are more than a few police officers milling about. The signs of life had been observed by Aria when she was brought in and ushered into the interrogation room, and though she had been in here for a while, she guessed it was still pretty busy inside. Here, in this room, it was the polar opposite -- dead silent. One lamp hung overhead, providing the only light in the room. The walls were barren, the door looked heavy (and locked), and a one-way mirror took up nearly the whole length of one wall. Aria sat at a table smack dab in the middle of the room. Across from her was an empty chair, and sitting on the tabletop was a polygraph. Anxiousness begins to take over, and Aria begins to absentmindedly tap her heels against the floor, the soles of her Jordans making quick, fleeting, muted thuds every time they make contact with the concrete flooring. She’s beginning to lose track of time when the room’s only door swings open, and the sights and sounds of the rest of the building are visible and audible for just a moment or two. The man who walks in is well-dressed and middle aged, with graying hair and steely blue eyes. He gave off the “I’m nearing retirement and getting too old for this shit, I’m only hanging in there for the pension” kinda vibe. He’s a dead ringer for Liam Neeson, and for a second, Aria sort of wished he was. At least then she’d get off scot-free.

“Can I go now?” Aria asks impatiently, her voice ringing with annoyance. “I haven’t even done anything, Detective…” Her voice trails off, waiting for the man to fill in his name.

He huffs. “Donahue,” the man replies flatly. “Detective Donahue, Arianne.” He pulls out a chair, plopping down right across from her. “I hope you don’t mind being called by your real first name.” The tone of his voice told her she didn’t have much of a choice.

Aria propped her elbows up on the table. “Would it matter if I did?” She caught herself. “Hey, if I said I didn’t mind, would you let me go?” Shit, it was worth a try.

Detective Donahue scoffed to himself. “You’ll be outta here in no time. All you have to do is tell the truth.” He gestured to the polygraph. Donahue leaned a little closer to Aria. “Seems foolproof, right?”

“Shiiiiit, that’s all?” The redhead stuck a hand out in the detective’s direction. “Hook me the fuck up. I’ll tell you whatever you wanna know.” Aria momentarily jerked her hand back. “And then, you’re gonna let me go, aren’t you?” A manicured eyebrow was raised as she awaited the lawman’s answer.

“I’m a man of my word,” Donahue drawled, gesturing to himself. “Scout’s honor. You’ll be out soon.”

“No disrespect, but your word don’t mean shit to me,” Aria quipped, extending a hand in Donahue’s direction once more. “I know how y’all operate over here in Rampart, so forgive me for not being the most...trusting.”

The gray-haired man stifled a laugh as he hooked the young woman up to the polygraph machine. “That was almost twenty years ago, you know.”

Tell that to Russell Poole, Aria thought. For the next few moments, the room was silent, though Aria was sure that at least a few cops were standing just on the other side of the glass. She wiggled the fingers of the arm that was hooked up to the machine before asking, “So, what do you want to know?”

“Honesty,” Donahue mused breezily, “just your honest opinion concerning your opponent in Sacramento, Ariana Lopez.” He sat back in the chair with his eyes on the machine in a manner that said he was awaiting Aria’s response.

Oh, well that was an easy one. “Ariana?” Aria echoed. “She’s...okay. I mean, I tagged with her once. She wasn’t so great that night, but I know she can do better. That’s who I’m ready for. She’ll be a good opponent?”

The needle on the lie detector began to move in an erratic manner. “Now, what kinda PC bullshit was that?” Donahue barked. “What happened to honesty?” He pointed to the needle. “Tell. The. Truth.”

“I…” Aria’s voice trailed off. What did she really think? She remembered everything she’d said about being better than Ariana, being more promising than her, having the potential to be more battle-tested than her. Was that what he wanted. “You wanna know what I think? I think I’ve already done more than she ever will.”

Donahue nodded to himself, smirking. The needle was moving closer to the baseline now. “Go on.”

“I think she’s nice,” Aria continued, “she’s been through some shit lately, and I admire her for bouncing back and everything, but this “phoenix” bullshit she’s talkin’ about? Rising from the ashes and all that? She's more than welcome to, if she wants, but she wants to do it on my time? Nah. Not gon’ happen. Not at my expense.”

“And why not?” Donahue asked. “Tell me, why won’t her rise come at a cost you’ll have to pay?”

“Why not?” The redhead sneered indignantly. “Because I know what I’m capable of. I’m finding my footing in the Vixens division. I’m turning heads. I’m putting girls on notice. I’ll be damned if I’m gonna stutter-step because of some underachieving flake who left her tag partner hanging.” She ran a hand over her hair. “I worked so hard to get to where I am, and I’m in the beginning stage of reaping the rewards. People respect what I do out there. My name is synonymous with everything that a promising newcomer in EAW is supposed to be. Of all the people on Earth to think they can take that Empress crown from me, fuckin' Ariana thinks she’s one of them? She thinks she’s my kryptonite? Never.”

Donahue leaned forward with his fingers interlaced and his elbows propped up on the table. His lips turned up into a smile. “Have you told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, Arianne?”

Aria locked eyes with the detective, nodding. “Hell yeah,” she shot, ripping the sensors from her arm.

Mstislav
Post August 19th 2015, 12:09 am by Mstislav
(Aren awakes the next morning after an overexcited Jaden broke the wall. He gets out of bed and does his daily routine of taking a shower, putting on his clothes, and then checking the messages for any updates for Voltage. The machine is blinking indicating that he has a message waiting for him. The machine clicks but it is not from a Voltage representative.)

Jaden: Hey Aren, its Jaden. I’m calling to tell you that I have already paid the repairman to come and fix the wall, and also that I took a message for you last night. For whatever reason someone from EAW called late in the night, I guess cause of the time differences. Anyway he said something along the lines of congratulations for keeping the title, and that they have already made a number one contender’s match on this week’s Voltage. Yadda Yadda, I know you want me to get you to the good part, and they haven’t forgotten about you, so here. You have a match, against, and I quote, one of the rising stars in EAW to date, J.D. Damon. Anyway that is all they said so good luck in the match bud, I’m going to be hitting the gym so you won’t be seeing me for a while.

(The machine clicks, and beeps signaling the message is over. Aren claps his hands together, and rubs his face.)

Aren: Ah finally I thought they would have given me a week off. But that would be unbecoming of the Pure Champion, to not show up the week after Midsummer Massacre, and two weeks after showing Scott Oasis, that I am not going to go down easy. Now with that said I am still angry that even after Starr was said to not be able to compete that I wasn’t considered for the Answer World title match. I mean me, the Pure Champion of all people was not even thought of. Instead they gave it to Catterson, who has only been in the light due to his little feud with Duncan. And even then, even then he lost. He lost and he’s getting a chance to get my title. I mean still he has to go through Duncan, but it is still a chance at me. Now I know these two well, I have watched them fight, win, and lose, and I respect that. But come on, isn’t there any others who are capable of being named a number one. Firstly you have Liam, a man who has fought against the best and failed and is still trying to go against the best. Well all he is going to do is fall and fail again. And then you go Duncan who, bless his heart, is going through a phase after he got dumped by Maria Gonzales. So these heartbroken warriors are just going to show that they are in no spot to even think of going against me, let alone for the title. But with that being said I want to see who wins. I want to see who the better loser is, I want to see my next victim. Because let me be frank here, after that man wins, I will be out there, I will be there to stare them down, my very presence will be intimidating, so much that the tension will be on the edge of exploding. Then will we see what that man is made of. Is he going to break in my wake, or is he going to stand strong. If it is the latter then I welcome the challenge. Whether it be Liam who thinks that emphasizing on the word PURE makes him a contender for the title, or Duncan who has reach an “unknown side” to himself, I relish the challenge and await to make them my bitch.

But while I speak of the challenge, I face a man who in the back is herald as the next rising star, and I will give that to him. J.D. Damon, I know you are listening, I know you are possibly yawning due to the fact that you could care less on what I say. And you know I respect that. Because I have seen you just destroy people, you have intimidated them into becoming their true self. Like you did with Stark when you beat him down so he could give you a title. But while I commend you, I also must condemn. Now I know how people like you work, you come here thinking that you can get what you want, and while you break all of the weaklings, while you get through all of the inferior models, you hit a brick wall. Now many would have thought Stark would have been your kryptonite, but you showed that you have ascended over the division you were previously in. But now you are headed into the big leagues. You are headed into the division filled with Princes, Kings, and Monsters, all wanting to rip fresh meat to shreds. You have a bright future ahead of you but the truth of the matter at hand is whether or not you last long. Now I am your first test the man who could beat you, the man who could lose to you, the man who sets the path you tread on. With that said you are going to be a hard man to beat, you are going to be a worthy contender for my title one day, but today you are just a big ass dog with a bite that is to be envied but could be surpassed. In other words J.D. if you think you could come in my ring, and show off with the talent that you have been showing in the past months, thinking it’s going to get you by then I’m sorry but maybe you’re not ready for the leagues that are going to be presented to you. So go and do what you want with my words. Throw them away or try and prove me wrong, because at the end of the day your path is going to be set, and it sure as hell is going to be hard to make another one down the line.
Angela Salveti
Post August 18th 2015, 11:48 pm by Angela Salveti
You know I've walked down a road that has been traveled by many and have spent my time broken, shattered. I fell to pieces and left my poor little Haruna Chan by herself and I seemed to dwell on what needed to be fixed about me. I went back to my home, I went back to the streets I grew up in the same streets that I survived in. I dropped the image of being the Bikini model standard of a Vixen. I can't be doing that, I can't be that image if I want to make it and it just made me realize that now more than ever I have to step up my game as someone better as something better. So I even posted when I came back that I cut my hair like my little darling. Now here I am sitting before the stars, I am sitting here letting all these thoughts cross my mind. Nothing beats a moment in nature looking up and knowing that the change that is needed is within yourself. The fallen blackness of the night so draped in its own beauty and the reflective lights above my head.

I was losing myself within a false Identity and now I have to rise up and show that the fight I have is real. I started calling myself True Blood and I hope people realize that because I am not some false Latin Barbie I wanna be real above these people. I simply look to the world as it and as I have always seen it. The world is a street, it is a place where you bandage up your hands and your wrists. Where you step out and prepare to survive. It is like the classic game Final Fight because everyday I grew up surviving like it was Final Fight. I had to struggle and that is how my career has been but instead of strapping up the bandages I strapped up boots that made me taller. I strapped on bathing suits just to look better I hid the trueness of me and that isn't how it goes. So to rise up in this tournament I needed to get back to me. I look at all these women now and I know nothing about them. I know absolutely zilch about some of them whether they are new or current. See I dealt with being fake,

But the matter at hand is that I am going to face off against someone that is from my world but I don't know them to that extent I don't know how far down the way that they come from/ I don't really care, I mean this is another woman that is standing in my way. I have to be real enough for things to stand out. I have to be the woman that wants this more than anyone to fight on and fight for myself. See I can tell that the determination is in the eyes of many. I can see that I won't be the only one pushing forward. There is plenty of women that belief they deserve to be sitting on that throne and be called Empress. I mean yes I haven't showed the most backbone. I haven't shown the best ability to everyone but now that has to change and facing Aria Jaxon is that start. Because down the line there is going to be more than one match and this battle is going to consist of many. But only one can stand out, only one woman will rise above and Aria and I both have equal chances. But a bitch that won't back down is me, I came back to the world of Elite Answers Wrestling because I needed to find my path alongside someone I cannot let down.

I was a weakened woman under the thumb of society's ideals and that pressed me into being nothing. I became the woman that here before stood as nothing I fell into a place where I tried to be the fabulous or I tried to be the crazy when in reality I am the everyday girl off the streets. I find this a fight not only of a tournament but a battle of self redemption, a battle to prove to the loved one I have that I can be better. I left and she was lonely. I left to find myself and not be the fake anymore.

See I stood in my old house that has now since been mostly torn down. I went back into my head where my dreams were shattered from the past and I looked at myself. The redemption I seek is my rebuilding. I must start from within which I have done and work it out. I will work it out by moving through the ranks of the division and prove that I can be the girl to beat. The falling, the losing, the giving up is not me as much as people like Aria Jaxon may think that I am. But Ariana Lopez is the face of the past but also the face of the future. I look to Aria not as a threat but as a face to beat, as an obstacle to overcome. Be like a phoenix, be born again is what I have told myself. Aria it is funny how close our names really are and where we come from. But I c an say one thing to you that I know to be true Aria. I am not going to let you walk over me like your in control. I have control again of where I am headed and I will be damned off this planet if I let another trifling trick take me down!

I am back, I am finally here for real and when things are real they are harder to deal with. You want to try and solve the problem of beating me and winning? Well sometimes reality sucks and I am going to make sure yours does because the reality is I am not a basic bitch who backs down I have bark and a bite!
Brett Kennedy
Post August 18th 2015, 11:13 pm by Brett Kennedy
Redemption...

Man, that has a real nice sound to that. No, seriously. Listen to this in slow motion...

Reeeeee .... deeeeemmmmp.... tioooon.

Now, if we check the All Might Y2Impact Dictionary, Second Version because I haven't had the time to buy the new Third Edition that has the actual definition of 'Hexa-Gun', redemption is defined as 'the action of regaining or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt'. Now, for us dumb people, it simply means that I get another chance at something I didn't capitalize on. Come on, Blog Talk Radio. Everybody knows what I'm talking about here, don't look at yourself with that surprised 'I just got it because my brain capacity is smaller than a peanut' look on your face. Now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, Mitchell. You beat me in a match, albeit with your dumb ass luck. Before you get ahead of yourself though, let's turn back the clock and figure out something here. I mean, we just need to look at the score sheet to know what I'm gonna ask you, buddy ol' pal.

Who hasn't beat me at this point?

I mean, I have a more dissapointing record than Kimbo Slice in the UFC. Sure, I can gloat and say I've been in the ring with the likes of Mr. 24 Cliches, 7 used Per Week and Gator Roll Victor, but the fact remains that I've got only 3 wins to my name. I mean, it's like I can talk the talk, but never walk the walk, you know what I'm saying? That must mean I have zero chance at winning this match here at Battleground. I'm literally a guy that just got lucky to be here to begin with.

Fool me once, shame on you.

The fact still remains, Mitchell. I'm still better than you on my worst day. You just managed to catch me on my 'worse than worst' day. Give me a second chance at you, and the story is gonna be told much differently. The ending will still say 'The End', but the events that transpire will drastically be different. Now, I haven't really thought too much of this Prospect Tournament, but when I heard that you were gonna be an opponent in that semi-final matchup, my eyes opened wide. I mean, we're talking Jim Carrey pulling the moon with an imaginary rope wide. I went straight into my dressing room and put on my chef's bib. You know what Chef BK cooked up for you, Mitchell? Well, I like to call the concoction 'Sweeping the Streets'. It has a healthy dose of boots to the face, along with a dash of broken jaws. You want to know the secret ingredient? I'm sure a lot of people want to know. I'll tell you right now it isn't anything you call 'clever' in your head. There's a teeny tiny bit of steel in there. I'll show you why on Monday.

Oh, but let's not forget about our 'worthy adversary' in the other corner, awaiting battle in his post. For Christ sake, the Board just LOVES putting me in 3 man matches. I mean, first it was the Interwire Title match with Nova-sys and Micro-Brain, then I had the number one contendership with Emo Dracula and who we can now call Mr. Dent Head. Now, here I am again, two other people in the ring if we count out the referee. Triple Threat matches are legitimately a fetish for The Board. Time to shed some of that loose skin, guys. Whatever happened to the singles matches in here? Are they just FPV-exclusive now?

Jimmy Seymour. Hey, doesn't that sound better than 'James'? I mean, you put James in the name, you sound like a dude in a suit from Detroit, looking to get into the painting industry. Jimmy sounds more menacing, you know? But, you put the name to the face, and you just have to think 'Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's better off with Mud as a name'. Now, I totally dig that you're a fellow Canadian. It's all good to see a fellow Bud in the ring. But, you're probably from one of the most unforgiving cities in the country. I mean, what is Calgary known for anymore other than their slowly depleting oil and negative profits? But, I digress. You probably don't care about that and want to party with all the engineers until you puke potash. I'll give credit where credit is, too. You know how to stretch a body part around in pretzels. You're one of them 'technical' wrestlers, it's cute. EAW definitely has a spot for people like you these days. I think it's referenced as 'jerking the curtain'?

Now, I can understand a WMW reject being in a Top Prospect tournament because there's just no other place to put you, and we need you for the rest holds. But, stop right there if you're even thinking about becoming THE top prospect here. In this world, size matters. Size matters a whole hell of a lot when you walk down the street. Someone like you walking down the street will garner no attention. See someone like me, though? You've got everyone of every gender looking at you. Now, being 5'10 is the average height of human beings nowadays, but that's the thing. We can line up the constellations for the Seymour belt and find out that you're just average. But, I shouldn't have to explain why you're just average when you're simply a WMW reject.

A few weeks ago, I didn't think that this whole tournament would be all that important, to be honest with everyone. I mean, there's me and a bunch of bland ass toothpicks in one tournament. It either sounds like a squash or instant money in the toilet. Now, when I think about the next few weeks, I could accomplish something that even the mightiest of men in EAW can acknowledge me about. I will have done in 3 months what many wrestlers aspire to get in their lifetimes.

EAW's Top Prospect ... and EAW's Interwire Champion
You can suck on that, boys. Time to grab those accolades.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 18th 2015, 9:57 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Within a large gathering of men and women with guns attached to their belts and strapped to their backs is Tiberius Jones having some fun beating his chest and hollering.

‘Murica!

People in the back begin to raise the USA flag and Hexa-gun flags while Jones starts gesturing to the sky with his arms pumped up extending one arm forward and the other back after reach word.

HEXA! HEXA! HEXA! GUN! GUN! GUN!

Jones follows the last gun with making a motion as if firing a rocket launcher and starts laughing as his best friend and part time manager Joseph Anubis squeezes through the crowd.

TJ: Nu! I’m glad you’ve come to join our display of our god given open carry rights! Now as a well-regulated militia, we are the only thing that can come between a corrupt government and them dominating the people of this country, which an idea that EAW should of realized they ought to have as well. A well regulated militia, against Zack Crash and the EAW board on Dynasty Wrestling.

Anubis: TJ, I’m glad you’re having fun and all, bu--

TJ: But don’t forget that responsibilities. I got you Uncle Ben, I’m only half joking around, there are serious undertones in the background of this.

Anubis: As long as you know.

TJ: Right, but let’s not get it twisted, I always do my thing for the team, ya’ll were the ones who took a long time to fork up some goods for my services. It’s about time I got setup with something in return ever since I gave up my Grand Rampage spot to Jaywalker. Hell you’re supposed to be MY guy, but you disappeared with Jay ever since Pain for Pride until Midsummer Massacre.

Anubis: I was just convincing him he could leave this to you, as well as other matters not important at this time. You are not known for being careful, being the Brazen Beast and all. You must admit, Hexa-gun was worth the wait.

TJ: True, true.

Anubis: All we ask is that you take your role with the utmost importance in continuing the good relations between the J-Dynasty and the Mercenaries, whom we have lent your services to, the Quintessential Trailblazers is one of the only bonds not to turn into bad blood after time for us.

TJ: Don’t worry, a master thief like me is at home with mercs, The Heart Break Gal and Y2Impact will not be dissatisfied with my compliance, especially with this style we have. In fact, it was about time the Rogue Element got to be around a rogues’ gallery of the best bad boys out there. Together with the rest of this team, we will mow down any chumps that think they can stand in front of the barrel and not pay the price for deciding to bite the bullet. Starting with the spook spook squad of Zack Crash, these ghouls, face painted freaks and whatever night fiends are meant to scare the little kiddies that these three represent, are all going to get introduced to the modern fear of being rained on by a spray of bullets and then having everything you have burglarized from your murderers.

The way you can tell Crash has the whole game messed up is that Kevin Devastation is his main enforcer, his x factor! The last time I saw Kevin Devastation in an EAW ring he was practically teary eyed as he gave EAW a goodbye speech after he was retired, by none other than myself! Taking his career away was one of my most prolific heists in EAW! They must be crazy if they think Kevin Devastation is able to roll back in here and boss around Hexa-gun as if his word carries weight and his reputation is still intact, when I defeated him everything that made his career a hall of fame one became MY property! I stole KD’s livelihood and everything he represents fair and square! If KD was any type of man, he would have tried to come through me before he ever tried to pretend like he was still a big deal around here, but it is funny how the world works in making people face what they want to see the least because now he has to face me and the rest of my crew who are about to make our devastating team debut within the squared circle, in another words a neat little box where all come to taste our rounds.

And people tell me, whether it is missile dropkicking Crash in the back of the head or interrupting Cleopatra’s staff meeting with dragon mist, I have quite the talent in making grand introductions.

So as I introduce myself to Showdown and the rest of the spook spook squad in Hades & Rhaegar, I plan to make sure everyone gets the same level of the meeting Tiberius Jones experience, after all they need to learn real quick who owns these streets now that I’ve gotten here. My dark alleys are prone to have quite a few figures disappear in the night mist, if you want to walk around safely you must come to understand the unwritten rules that are enforced with much more brutality and deadly precision than any publicized by some failure of a dictator who has yet to subjugate a roster of people who did not even resist him taking over in the first place and changing the landscape to this disgusting elite mindset. Crash was given sheep, and still he cannot get the job done. Now with a true rebellion in effect, how can it ever be expected that he has any chance of herding you idiots that’ll be running in any which direction after you hear Hexa-gun shots being fired in the air in order to save your miserable careers? The controlled frenzy we create will unravel the mistakes of Zack Crash, reveal every inch of his incompetence. This is not the EAW I fought life and limb to be a part of, I can hazard a guess and say it’s not the EAW the founder of the J-Dynasty was the original of. EAW has been clothed to cover the naked beauty that Zack Crash fears, covered with his inauthentic ideals of greatness but this shoddy workmanship is worse than knockoffs sold at the most cheapest of prices, for I see the loose threads in the fabric waiting to pulled.
End of scene.
Collin Lightening
Post August 18th 2015, 9:08 pm by Collin Lightening
*ON TOP OF A ROOFTOP IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA, PRESENTING A LOVELY VIEW OF THE SKYLINE, COLLIN LIGHTENING LOOKS INTO THE CAMERA, WEARING A BLACK HOODIE, AND A BLACK BEANIE, WITH HIS HAIR HANGING THROUGH. HE HOLDS THE MICROPHONE AND LOOKS IN THE CAMERA.*

"What a FAUX organization this is. EAW. The wrestling company, formally known as 'Extreme Answers Wrestling.' Where the women are known as Vixens. While the men are known as Elitists. What a great term I must say, 'Elitist'. Look around the company fans, look at all your 'heroes', look at all you're 'idols'. Do you think they really give a damn about you? Do you really think they wrestle to ENTERTAIN you? All I can say is that if you do, your dumber then the typical New Yorker. You see, the wrestlers in this company, only care about two things. That YOU'RE wearing their T-shirts, headbands, wristbands, etcetera. And that you're showing up to every show. That is IT. They don't fight for you, they don't bleed for you, hell, they don't even care for you. They go to their locker rooms, offices or whatever, politic their way around getting shots they don't deserve and money they certainly don't deserve. While wrestlers, yes WRESTLERS, I say that because I'm too good to be called an 'elitist' are forced to scratch the surface, and fight like we've never fought before. For what? For absolutely nothing. This isn't even the sad part though, the sad part is, is that you all buy into this utter crap. It's disgusting, you all run around screaming about how great certain 'Elitists' are and let me tell you, it is sad and cheap that you people even call yourselves fan. It is the sickest joke I know. You idiots calling yourselves fans are just like people who expect us to trust our wonderful government. Now for the newer fans or for those who don't remember me which isn't surprising because of how stupid you all are, I am Collin Lightening. I am the greatest wrestler to never win a World Championship, because I have been held down, hurt and blatantly screwed over and over and OVER again. That will change, I will be a EAW legend, and I WILL be a future EAW World Champion. With that being said here is a message to whoever gets my contract. I don't care what show I wind up on, I really don't. Whether it's Dynasty, or anywhere else, all i can guarantee is that wherever I go, I will tear it apart brick by brick and remold in a way that only I can. So pay attention you EAW loving idiots. For You will all be EnLightened."
Raven Lee
Raven Lee Promo
Post August 18th 2015, 8:24 pm by Raven Lee
Empress Of Elite 2

The camera walks through a dark lighted hallway.. completely dark. All that is seen at the end of the hall is a door with a bit of light through the cracks of the door with smoke pouring through it. As the camera draws near the door the person behind the camera slowly opens it... Raven is seen sitting in the center of the room surrounded by smoke and candles aligned in front of her.

" Haruna's mental state seems to be in question. What is it that can make one with so much life inside tick? The answer is really quite simple. Failure. Through your times of despair you've seen the harsh reality of life.. even when you're down, the wheel keeps turning. Life was seen without you in it, and it just so turns out that life wouldn't be that bad. You couldn't handle that could you? Your actions at MSM are quite interesting to me.. I can honestly say I didn't think you had it in you. However, I'm not as naïve like the rest of those Vixens. You won't have a chance to blindside me, Haruna. Do you think you can pick up that chair again and hit me..? How many times do you think!? Ohh -- the questions that travel through my brain. But all will be revealed in due time.."

Raven stops talking and looks into the flame of the candles.. He is leans down and is whispering to the flames.. Every time her mouth stops moving the flames seem to have a bit of reaction as if they were replying back. She smiles to it and blows a kiss to the flames and stares into the camera.

" God works in mysterious ways. Sometimes good happens but bad is will always balance it out. But that isn't the only possible scenario.... Sometimes bad is forced upon individuals.. maybe a test of faith. Despair, cruelty and intimidation. These are very good words to describe the life of Raven Lee. You praying to god.. is no different than you praying to me. Now when I say that.. I don't compare myself to god, but I am god-like. Over the vixens in EAW.. I am a much darker divine creature. A god wants to bring peace in the end.. I want to bring nothing but an inferno spreading behind me. Once the fire reaches the end.. and there is nothing left.. even I will disappear into the fire. Nothing will remain in my vision.. No light. No life. No hope."

Now follow me, Haruna. As you hear the gong repeat after me...

*Gong!
 *Gong!

*Gong!

" The Empress Of Chaos.. is among us! "

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.........

Raven let's out one gust of air as all the light go out and nothing is seen... All that is heard is her laugher as the voice fades further and further..

*Fades to black.
Chriss Starr Introduction Promo
Post August 18th 2015, 8:05 pm by Vacant
The scene starts in a pitch black room
suddenly the room is lit up by a bright, bright light

"They don't know what's coming to them..." Chris Starr says to himself

There is complete silence for about 30 seconds...

"They're all clueless, every single one of them"...

"Not one of them has a sliver of talent, what's the difference between them and an extradorinary mastermind like myself you may ask?"

"Simple..."

"I learned how to fight off the streets, where your not fighting for a belt, or a title, but your fighting for your life..."

"So what do you get when you mix a brutal street-fighter with a ring?

A GOD"

" EAW has let to learn that I am the best to ever lace up a pair of boots, that I am the best to ever step an inch into a ring"

"Big changes are coming, prepare to feast your eyes on...
Chris Starr"

"Monday night, they'll all learn"

The light fades out
Ashlynne Black
Post August 18th 2015, 7:54 pm by Ashlynne Black
Empress of Elite Promo 1

(Ashlynne could be seen working out in a gym and looks over, smiling.)

So.. I got caught in the middle of training. Okay.. here's the deal. I have had a bit of a rough start ever since I debuted. But, that just means that I'm just getting started. And being in this tournament, this will prove that even though I still may be new and all, I'm just getting started and I will prove that I belong here. As far as my competitors go, they are really good, and I will give them that. But, that doesn't mean I'm not good. I may have gotten out of the gate late and had a bit of a bad start, but I'm just getting started. I may not be as good as the others, but don't count me out just yet. This tournament will help me make my mark here. And as far as I am concerned, I'm going against the best of the best. Some I already have gotten against since I have been around, and others I have yet to compete against. In any case, I know every Vixen, including myself, are wanting a chance to win at this tournament. And honestly, do I have a shot to win? Perhaps, but I'm not going to be all cocky and such. But.. know this. I will give it my all and if I come out on top, then I will make sure that I will perform the very best I can. I'm not a pushover. I'm going to fight and I will fight until the end. And plus, I'm not going to let everyone get the best of me. I will be focused and I will win.

(Ashlynne let out a soft laugh and turned away, focusing back on her training.)
Masohiro
It Will Be a Lesson
Post August 18th 2015, 7:53 pm by Masohiro
The scene fades in of a close up of a panting man next to the waist of a feminine figure dressed in a black leotard. Her gloved left hand is also in the shot wrapped in a long chain. The man quickly wipes his nose and grins, the scars on his face and head contorting with his joy. The woman waves for him to start.

Woman: "Begin, it's on."

Masohiro: "Ok! Hey EAW. I am new fighter Masohiro and this will be the beginning of my introduction. I am now partaking in one of my little hobbies so excuse the state I am in. These kinds of things are necessary for anyone to function in their day to day life. I am going to go through a very important task in my life: My first match in EAW soon. After all the training, the meetings, the papers to sign we all need something to wind down, don't we? I know that my opponent, Piff Fumador likes to do another thing to wind down but I want to show him how it's all wrong. This way he cools down is all meant to escape. It puts your mind somewhere else and your body becomes useless with your soul just trapped inside. Useless. I think it's sad so I will use my debut match to demonstrate to him a better way. I will show him my way of doing things. It's a bit more involved and... visceral."

A streak of blood slowly dribbles from his nose and the woman wipes it off with a handkerchief before he notices.

Masohiro: Ah, arigatou... You see I am a sort of a traveling warrior monk searching for truth and love throughout the world. My next stop is here, my prayers are my matches, and my alms involve pain. Yes, this is the path to enlightenment, friends. We don't need much aid to enjoy ourselves. All we need is an imaginative mind and a fist. Through pain we can find out who we really are and what we are capable of. I know it sounds a bit off to some but I really want to show you, Piff, what you are missing out on. It starts with you after all and how special it is that I can try to get you off smoking that plant and show you what we can really do. So turn on, tune in, but don't drop out. Pain will keep you in the moment and awake. It will make you feel! Can you imagine the possibilities? You just need to punch or poke or dig or gouge or claw or twist-"

He starts getting elated as he continues his list and the woman pats him on the head with the chained hand and he calms down.

Masohiro: "Right. So Piff Fumador and all of EAW in general. I want to let you know that I will continue a mission here with you all. I want to find the perfect specimen that represents the True Way. The wrestling ring is the perfect space to find it. I want to say that it is very helpful for me and can be so good for you all too. When you face me you will be on the path to enlightenment and I will be your instrument!"

Woman: "You got 10 more minutes, hon." She starts unwrapping the chain from her hand.

Masohiro: "I need to get back to my fun so I will just add one more thing. Don't you dare drag me down, Piff. With this mission I am on there are, of course, some serious punishments for failing. If you disappoint me you will be disappointing yourself. I cannot allow that. There is a method. Everything you do to me will be repeated upon you times 10. I promise to do my best. If you survive we will continue in this way until you learn your lesson. So get ready. It all begins with you. The only things you have to do is put down the weed and hit me."

He nods and seems satisfied with himself. The chain is then wrapped around his neck and he is dragged off as the shot fades.

Last edited by Masohiro on August 18th 2015, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

EAW Promoz! (Part 4 - Locked for posting...)

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next