Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW after Pain for Pride

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 11th 2014, 2:21 pm

Venom wrote:
What do you mean, who said anything was funny?
 :ha:  is a laughing smiley. Maybe you thought it was crying :banks:  :banks:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 11th 2014, 3:04 pm

Venom wrote:
What do you mean, who said anything was funny?

:ha:  = XD 

Lol Venom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2014, 8:23 pm

I thought it was crying.  :farve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2014, 8:55 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Oh, what of the vixens? Will they just appear on all the brands like normal, or would they be assigned a home brand like the others?

no, it'll remain the same since Cam and Cleo are the only two active vixens but hopefully that'll change soon ( im kidding myself aren't I?) and we can attempt at the vixens divison again soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2014, 8:59 pm

Xavier Williams wrote:
Will this also mean that the Elite Championship may return, seeing that Showdown and Dynasty have the Interwire and National Extreme Championship respectively?

I think EAW has enough titles at the moment so no, I won't be restoring the Elite Championship, what I will be doing is using the EAW Championship and the mid-card title that was drafted with a certain champion as the two titles on Voltage since I believe two is enough and focusing on the tag titles aswell since we do seem to getting more teams coming in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 11:19 am

Anyway info on Voltage

The FPV schedule is something that I've been working on and thinking about, the biggest semi-issue that I had writing Voltage back then was that Voltage only had two brand FPVs for itself, one in August (then No Regards) and in May (Then Defiance) and two times in the year would go almost three months without an FPV from King of Extreme to the Grand Rampage and from Territorial Invasion to Road to Redemption and that is quite a long time to go without FPV and trying to decide how long a feud should last or when to start one, trying not to drag them out etc etc. While I did manage to get it to work it was still a long wait and at times boring when you know you can't really blow-off feuds for a x amount of time.

So in thinking about what to do, in one mind removing brand exclusives and just doing entire three-branded FPVs but I've decided not to do that because I think it hampers the aura of bigtime FPVs like King of Extreme, Territorial Invasion and Road to Redemption ( I'm not including Grand Rampage and Pain for Pride because they're always gonna be bigger for obvious reasons ) and it'd also be harder for some people to not get a match on FPV due to all three brands trying to get matches on there, and that's not fair on people who may deserve to get on FPV but can't due to limited spaces so I'm not going to do that.

In another mind was to include two new FPVs for Voltage, one at the start of or in the middle of November with Shock Value for Showdown towards the end and obviously the same in March with Reckless Wiring-Voltage FPV but that would probably mean two FPVs really close within each other and I'm not sure how people would feel towards that idea and probably would be overkill on doing FPVs

So the other idea and the one I'm more likely to do is just doing two Voltage supershows during those months when we don't have FPV from KOE-GR and TI-RTR, like Showdown: Homecoming and treat them like FPVs where the EAW Championship would be defended and there would be several big matches. This is probably the better idea and again, one I'm more than likely heading towards.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 8:30 pm

Sounds like the best way forward Demon.

I like the idea of supershows which are as good as FPVs without actually being them.

It should work out and is a smart idea.

:salute: 
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 8:32 pm

Why don't we just have one brand exclusive each?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 8:42 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:

It's an option, one I'm not against since we can always do triple threat in May and for the Awards although assuming Voltage gets Shock Value and Showdown gets Reassnable Doubt, which FPV do we remove between Reckless Wiring and House of Glass?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 8:46 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Scott Diamond wrote:

It's an option, one I'm not against since we can always do triple threat in May and for the Awards although assuming Voltage gets Shock Value and Showdown gets Reassnable Doubt, which FPV do we remove between Reckless Wiring and House of Glass?
I would say we make HOG the Dynasty Exclusive FPV and make Reckless Wiring interbranded. We've been struggling for poll ideas anyway the past 2-3 years and now if we're able to use all 3 shows I'm positive we could come up with a bunch new poll ideas to keep things fresher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 8:47 pm

What did y'all do FPV wise when Voltage was around the first time?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 8:49 pm

Venom wrote:
What did y'all do FPV wise when Voltage was around the first time?
Showdown - Reasonable Doubt and Justified Reckoning

Voltage - No Regards and Defiance

Dynasty - Reckless Wiring and House of Glass

rest were interbranded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 8:51 pm

I already said what we did in my post, people really need to read.

Anyway, furthering on an idea by Scott, Voltage would get Shock Value, Showdown Reasonable Doubt, Dynasty House of Glass and the rest being interbranded, including Reckless Wiring. Seems like a reasonable idea.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 10:05 pm

SD lost in that battle of single FPVs.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 11:41 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
I already said what we did in my post, people really need to read.

Anyway, furthering on an idea by Scott, Voltage would get Shock Value, Showdown Reasonable Doubt, Dynasty House of Glass and the rest being interbranded, including Reckless Wiring. Seems like a reasonable idea.
Yeah, just reading the conversation and look at Scott's idea. This now might be the best way to go. One brad-exclusive FPV each. Having three shows should open up a few more poll options you would think.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2014, 11:56 pm

Jay's right; why should SD be stuck with the non-themed FPV and the other themed FPV option be made inter-branded?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2014, 7:02 am

Could we not find a theme?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2014, 7:38 am

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
Jay's right; why should SD be stuck with the non-themed FPV and the other themed FPV option be made inter-branded?

Well it seemed logical that an FPV called SHOCK VALUE that is based around electricity be given to a brand called VOLTAGE.

But we can do it the otherway around aswell with SD getting Shock Value and Voltage Reasonable Doubt
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2014, 9:12 am

Reasonable Doubt technically does have a theme, Hell in a Cell main event.

I'm fine with just having Reasonable Doubt, as many of you I was never that keen on Shock Value so I'm not mad at all that Voltage has it.

And as Nigey said, who's to say we can't add a theme to Reasonable Doubt?
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2014, 11:58 am

Steel Themed
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2014, 12:01 pm

And Dynasty was the only one that ever got "themed" fpvs in the past so I don't see why it'd be that big of a deal if the only thing Reasonable Doubt got was the HIAC. There's always Dia Del Diablo too so it's not completely left out.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2014, 2:46 pm

You'd think the three brands FPVs would be House of Glass, Shock Value and Reckless Wiring. Then again unlike RoV I honestly don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2014, 2:50 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
You'd think the three brands FPVs would be House of Glass, Shock Value and Reckless Wiring. Then again unlike RoV I honestly don't really care.
But I think we would be doing a disservice keeping Reckless Wiring single branded. The polls are starting to get repetitive and the past 2-3 years it's been a real struggle to try and come up with ideas. Now if we have the full roster and all the championships it opens the door for more ideas.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2014, 3:04 pm

So what would the FPVs we have now be split up with Voltage coming back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 EmptyJune 14th 2014, 10:43 pm

I think the idea of supershows are good, but Voltage should have a themed FPV like Shock Value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW after Pain for Pride

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next