Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW after Pain for Pride  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW after Pain for Pride  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW after Pain for Pride  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW after Pain for Pride  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW after Pain for Pride  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW after Pain for Pride  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW after Pain for Pride  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW after Pain for Pride  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW after Pain for Pride

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW after Pain for Pride  Empty
PostSubject: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 10:57 pm

Okay so, here we go.

So as it's rather obvious that there has been various issues with Turbo in the past and now NEO, issues that we've spent forever attempting to fix, whether it was removing Turbo and replacing it with NEO and vast other things. There still has been issues with NEO throughout its entire history and while we've been trying to advertise more and thank Venom for stepping up to write NEO when none else would, we've got some suggestions and TRE/myself concluded that it's best to just cut our loses and with that said, NEO will be cancelled after Pain for Pride. There's nothing really we can do, some suggested bringing back Turbo or coming up with other solutions but the same problems always seem to creep up, whether it is Turbo, NEO or whatever. So we're not replacing NEO at all, there won't be anymore developmental brands in EAW from Pain for Pride onwards.

Instead, after the suggestion of some members in EAW and discussing it with TRE and others, we've decided to bring back Voltage as a third brand in EAW. Voltage will take NEO's place on Friday nights like it previously did before and it's main championship will be the previously retired EAW Championship, which will be unretired as well. Anybody active on NEO ( The Nas, Aren, Cole, Juha, Thor, Sage, Monstro etc ) have all been included in the draft tonight and will be called up to either Dynasty, Showdown or Voltage after Pain for Pride.

As for what will happen when new people join, we've come to the idea of pre-show matches, where new people will have matches before the show happens. NEO generally has 4-6 matches, so each show will hopefully have two pre-show matches on each brand. This allows us to call-up newer people much faster without having to worry about affecting NEO and doesn't have to drag a show like NEO down by having to book in actives just for the sack of sheer numbers. We feel this to be the best course of action and will hopefully adress a serious and major issue in EAW.

More info to come.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:01 pm

EAW after Pain for Pride  KFMJvci
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:08 pm

Let's fucking go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:08 pm

So is Venom writing Voltage now or how will it work?
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:09 pm

Moonlight Predator wrote:
lol venom writing voltage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:10 pm

Who'll be writing Voltage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:11 pm

Also what about the Cups?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:11 pm

Showdown will have the same writers, Cage will be writing dynasty, I'll be doing Voltage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:12 pm

A heads up to me would have been nice, even though i'm fine with this, I still would have like to have been informed earlier. I do find it really cool for Voltage to be coming back, but I don't see why telling me ahead of time wasn't something that could have been done.

Last edited by Venom on June 9th 2014, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:13 pm

The cups were only made so people on NEO would have something to challenge for, so whoever wins the 3-way at PFP will be the final holder.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:13 pm

I will offer whatever help I can give through the rest of the summer, job hunt permitting, to whoever is running voltage.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:14 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:15 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Showdown will have the same writers, Cage will be writing dynasty, I'll be doing Voltage
I hope you drafted me to my home brand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:16 pm

Dark Demon wrote:

The cups were only made so people on NEO would have something to challenge for, so whoever wins the 3-way at PFP will be the final holder.
Does that mean EAW title is back?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:18 pm

So what about Terry Chambers, Aren and Nas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:19 pm

DC. wrote:
lol venom writing voltage
Lol, DC writing Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:19 pm

I would be willing to write pre show matches for the newcomers or whatever
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

Now I may actually have a chance to be a world champion now.  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:25 pm

How will the extremist be chosen to move to Voltage, through the draft or through another system?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:27 pm

Xavier Williams wrote:
How will the extremist be chosen to move to Voltage, through the draft or through another system?I
Its all draft brah :dave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:30 pm

The final Young Lions Cup Holder will be determined at Pain for Pride, and the final Young Lions Tag Team Cup Holders will be determined on the final NEO before Pain for Pride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:31 pm

Venom wrote:
The final Young Lions Cup Holder will be determined at Pain for Pride, and the final Young Lions Tag Team Cup Holders will be determined on the final NEO before Pain for Pride.
This is what happens when MP leaves Neo and doesn't win the Cup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:33 pm

Will this also mean that the Elite Championship may return, seeing that Showdown and Dynasty have the Interwire and National Extreme Championship respectively?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:37 pm

Perhaps just a new midcard title completely could be introduced.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:40 pm

Venom wrote:
Perhaps just a new midcard title completely could be introduced.

THE AGE OF EXTREME TITLE IS COMING BACK BABY!  :yes: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW after Pain for Pride

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-