Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW after Pain for Pride

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:42 pm

Oh, what of the vixens? Will they just appear on all the brands like normal, or would they be assigned a home brand like the others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:45 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Oh, what of the vixens? Will they just appear on all the brands like normal, or would they be assigned a home brand like the others?
There are not enough vixens to separate them into different brands.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:47 pm

Moonlight Predator wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
There are not enough vixens to separate them into different brands.
Didn't think so....but was thinking more about a contingency plan for the future if we get some....and Dedede doesn't run them off with his crazy talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:00 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Okay so, here we go.

So as it's rather obvious that there has been various issues with Turbo in the past and now NEO, issues that we've spent forever attempting to fix, whether it was removing Turbo and replacing it with NEO and vast other things. There still has been issues with NEO throughout its entire history and while we've been trying to advertise more and thank Venom for stepping up to write NEO when none else would, we've got some suggestions and TRE/myself concluded that it's best to just cut our loses and with that said, NEO will be cancelled after Pain for Pride. There's nothing really we can do, some suggested bringing back Turbo or coming up with other solutions but the same problems always seem to creep up, whether it is Turbo, NEO or whatever. So we're not replacing NEO at all, there won't be anymore developmental brands in EAW from Pain for Pride onwards.

Instead, after the suggestion of some members in EAW and discussing it with TRE and others, we've decided to bring back Voltage as a third brand in EAW. Voltage will take NEO's place on Friday nights like it previously did before and it's main championship will be the previously retired EAW Championship, which will be unretired as well. Anybody active on NEO ( The Nas, Aren, Cole, Juha, Thor, Sage, Monstro etc ) have all been included in the draft tonight and will be called up to either Dynasty, Showdown or Voltage after Pain for Pride.

As for what will happen when new people join, we've come to the idea of pre-show matches, where new people will have matches before the show happens. NEO generally has 4-6 matches, so each show will hopefully have two pre-show matches on each brand. This allows us to call-up newer people much faster without having to worry about affecting NEO and doesn't have to drag a show like NEO down by having to book in actives just for the sack of sheer numbers. We feel this to be the best course of action and will hopefully adress a serious and major issue in EAW.

More info to come.
Hasn't Aren been on Dynasty since before I even started writing NEO?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:13 am

EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 AjYLnJ7

iz the eaw title backz lol???

Dark Demon wrote:
it's main championship will be the previously retired EAW Championship, which will be unretired as well nigga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:18 am

Jacob Senn wrote:
Now I may actually have a chance to be a world champion now.  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Xavier Williams wrote:
How will the extremist be chosen to move to Voltage, through the draft or through another system?

Xavier Williams wrote:
Will this also mean that the Elite Championship may return, seeing that Showdown and Dynasty have the Interwire and National Extreme Championship respectively?

Eddie Mack wrote:
Venom wrote:
Perhaps just a new midcard title completely could be introduced.

THE AGE OF EXTREME TITLE IS COMING BACK BABY!  :yes: 

EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 Anything-is-possible
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 4:08 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 5:09 am

Voltage <3
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 8:12 am

Venom wrote:
DC. wrote:
So is Venom writing Voltage now or how will it work?
lol venom writing voltage
Lol, DC writing Dynasty.
DC is not a bad writer. And on top of that he has the support of all other writers to help guide him through his first full scripts.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 8:52 am

I am looking forward to these changes. And Don't worry fam, I'm bout tp be the last YLC Holder AND last YLTTC Holder at the same time. As far as bringing back titles is concerned, maybe the Hardcore belt? Or maybe making the New Breed Title a midcard title for voltage? Just throwin out suggestions...But I am looking forward to both Voltage and thr Preshow Idea. Keep up the good work peeps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 10:04 am

The Nas Says wrote:
I am looking forward to these changes. And Don't worry fam, I'm bout tp be the last YLC Holder AND last YLTTC Holder at the same time. As far as bringing back titles is concerned, maybe the Hardcore belt? Or maybe making the New Breed Title a midcard title for voltage? Just throwin out suggestions...But I am looking forward to both Voltage and thr Preshow Idea. Keep up the good work peeps
Or maybe just bring back Elite  championship, because that title was GOAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 11:46 am

I likes. Just don't forget me in the draft tho  Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:18 pm

So what about KEG? I wasn't even booked.  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:59 pm

THE RETURN OF VOLTAGE
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 1:11 pm

KEG you were booked last week Idk if you even knew but you should try to come on chat if you can because the cards are posted below the chatroom
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 1:31 pm

You'll end up drafted, KEG
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 4:14 pm

lol hes heated
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 5:14 pm

VOLTAGE! VOLTAGE! VOLTAGE!
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 8:05 pm

I suppose now is as good a time as any to announce that Pain For Pride will be my last show as a writer and I wish Scott, DC, and Demon the best of luck. I'm excited to see what the future holds with Voltage revived.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 8:08 pm

you had a good run my King best of luck with your future endeavors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 8:19 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
I suppose now is as good a time as any to announce that Pain For Pride will be my last show as a writer and I wish Scott, DC, and Demon the best of luck. I'm excited to see what the future holds with Voltage revived.

Why Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2014, 8:24 pm

oh look a new things could get interesting indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2014, 3:41 am

Why you quitting Robbie? :ha:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2014, 1:38 pm

What's so funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2014, 2:20 pm

What do you mean, who said anything was funny?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW after Pain for Pride    EAW after Pain for Pride  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW after Pain for Pride

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next